时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Our primary suspect is Sergeant James Doakes. | 我们的第一嫌犯是詹姆斯·道克斯警司 |
[00:15] | Doakes? | 道克斯 |
[00:16] | He is not your man. | 他不是你们要找的人 |
[00:18] | I think the Bay Harbor Butcher is alive | 我认为海湾屠夫活着 |
[00:21] | and still in Miami. | 仍在迈阿密活动 |
[00:23] | Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher, end of story. | 道克斯是海湾屠夫 就这么简单 |
[00:26] | I found a blood slide at a crime scene | 我在某案场发现一个玻片 |
[00:28] | exactly like the ones we found in Doakes’ car, | 和道克斯车里发现的一模一样 |
[00:31] | and Doakes never had a boat. | 而且道克斯从来没买过游艇 |
[00:33] | Here is a list of Miami Metro personnel who still do. | 这是迈阿密游艇船主名单 |
[00:38] | Its point of origin– | 着火点集中在 |
[00:39] | front center mass burned upward, downward. | 正面中间部分 火焰向上下扩散 |
[00:42] | Can we close the doors? | 可以关上门吗 |
[00:44] | This void, it’s the same thing | 这里没有灼烧痕迹 |
[00:46] | that happened with the first car victim. | 车内遇害者也有同样情况 |
[00:48] | “Bobby”? | 鲍比 |
[00:49] | Maybe the victim was letting us know who did this. | 可能是死者想留下凶手的线索 |
[00:52] | You fucked my girl? | 你干了我女人 |
[00:53] | You know, you could learn a thing or two from her. | 其实 你可以从她身上学到一些东西 |
[00:55] | She takes her job very seriously. | 她非常敬业 |
[01:01] | Have you always been this afraid of the water? | 你一直这么怕水吗 |
[01:04] | Ever since my father thought | 我爸爸认为 |
[01:05] | that the best way to teach me how to swim | 教会我游泳的最好方法 |
[01:07] | was to march me down to the local pond | 就是逼我去当地的池塘 |
[01:08] | and throw me in. | 扔我下去 |
[01:10] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[01:11] | Six years old, and I already knew | 我那时六岁 已经知道 |
[01:13] | what it felt like to be dying. | 死是什么感觉 |
[01:15] | Look, I think you have the wrong idea. | 听着 我觉得你误会了 |
[01:17] | Shut up. I know who you are. | 闭嘴 我知道你是谁 |
[01:19] | I know what you are. | 也知道你是什么样的人 |
[01:22] | Dexter, you don’t have to save her. | 德克斯特 你不必救她 |
[01:24] | You shouldn’t even be with her. | 你甚至不该和她在一起 |
[01:26] | It’s not even like you will have a fucking future. | 你们在一起根本没有未来 |
[01:28] | All I know is that, when I’m with you, I feel… | 我只知道和你在一起 我感觉 |
[01:32] | safe. | 安全 |
[03:29] | I saw him, and he was coming through the flames. | 我看到他了 从火中出来 |
[03:31] | He was wearing a silver-colored suit. | 穿件银色防护服 |
[03:33] | That’s our phantom arsonist. | 是幽灵纵火犯 |
[03:35] | – He looked like an alien. – Or a monster. | -他看起来像个外星人 -或者怪物 |
[03:37] | I swear, he was 7 feet tall. | 他肯定有七英尺高 |
[03:40] | Monsters, aliens, phantoms– | 怪物 外星人 幽灵 |
[03:44] | none of them are real. | 没一个是真的 |
[03:45] | The thought that an actual person | 我们不愿相信 |
[03:47] | could do this is too awful, | 正常人能做出这种事 |
[03:49] | so our imaginations create a way to make it easier to take. | 所以就靠想象来解脱 |
[03:53] | But even the strongest of imaginations | 但一旦知道真相 |
[03:55] | can’t protect us once we know the truth. | 最丰富的想象也无法保护我们 |
[03:57] | I called you last night. | 我昨晚打电话给你 |
[03:58] | I wanted to go over the facts of the case. | 想再研究下那案子 |
[04:00] | We can go over them now. | 现在可以去 |
[04:01] | Where were you? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[04:04] | Oh. You were with Hannah. | 哦 跟汉娜在一起吧 |
[04:08] | Find anything? DNA? Prints? | 有发现吗 DNA 指纹 |
[04:10] | Nope, nada, zip. | 都木油 |
[04:12] | Same accelerant as the other four fires, though– | 但跟另外四起纵火案催燃剂一样 |
[04:14] | kerosene. | 煤油 |
[04:15] | And he left another “Bobby” scribbled in the soot. | 烟渍上还有”鲍比”二字 |
[04:17] | Fuck, that’s five “Bobby”s in two weeks. | 我操 两周出现五次”鲍比” |
[04:20] | I mean, he’s gotta be signing his name, right? | 他想扬名立万 对吧 |
[04:22] | I mean, it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[04:24] | None of the victims were named Bobby, | 没有一名受害者叫鲍比 |
[04:25] | but, I mean, fuck load of good that does us. | 但他妈有个屁用 |
[04:27] | There are thousands of Bobs and Roberts in Miami. | 迈阿密有一堆鲍勃和罗伯特 |
[04:31] | What do we know about the latest victim? | 最新的受害者什么情况 |
[04:33] | Mom took her daughter to the bathroom. | 妈妈带着女儿去浴室 |
[04:35] | They both went up in smoke. | 都烧成灰了 |
[04:37] | Kid was six years old. | 孩子六岁 |
[04:38] | What kind of sick fuck | 什么样的变态 |
[04:39] | does that to a six-year-old kid? | 能对六岁的孩子下此狠手 |
[04:46] | Maybe the kind who isn’t bothered by the sight of a dead child. | 或许是不怕面对孩子尸体的人 |
[04:56] | – Hey. – Hey. | -回来啦 -对 |
[04:59] | How you feeling? You get your stitches out? | 感觉怎么样 拆线了吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I’m going to have a really sexy scar. | 拆了 会留个性感疤痕 |
[05:07] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[05:08] | It was fine. | 挺好 |
[05:09] | You don’t sound fine. | 听起来可不好 |
[05:13] | The phantom started another fire today. | 那幽灵今天再次纵火 |
[05:16] | It killed a mother and child. | 杀了一对母女 |
[05:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:23] | Why do I get the feeling | 我怎么觉得 |
[05:24] | you want to wrap him up in plastic? | 你想把他裹在塑料里呢 |
[05:28] | Doesn’t matter. | 想也没用 |
[05:28] | I promised Deb I wouldn’t take any cases from the police. | 我向黛布保证不插手警局的案子 |
[05:32] | Well, if you always listened to Deb, | 你要是真都听黛布的 |
[05:33] | you wouldn’t be here with me. | 现在也不会跟我在一起了 |
[05:34] | I can’t kill him, okay? | 我不能杀他 明白吗 |
[05:36] | Okay, fine. | 明白 |
[05:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:41] | I’m just frustrated. | 我就是觉得沮丧 |
[05:45] | As much as I want to be here with you, | 虽然想在这里陪你 |
[05:47] | my dark passenger really wants to be somewhere else. | 可黑暗使者偏偏要去别处 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry. Your dark what? | 不好意思 黑暗什么 |
[05:54] | My dark passenger. | 黑暗使者 |
[05:56] | That’s what I call my need to kill. | 我这么称呼自己的杀戮渴望 |
[05:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:58] | Because it’s like this thing living inside me, | 因为他好像盘踞在我内心 |
[06:01] | telling me what to do, saying I have to kill, | 支使我做什么 指引我杀戮 |
[06:04] | not leaving me any choice. | 由不得我 |
[06:05] | You’re not a puppet. Of course you have a choice. | 你又不是木偶 当然有的选 |
[06:09] | Actually, I don’t. | 我真没得选 |
[06:10] | Come on, Dex. | 得了吧 德克斯 |
[06:11] | It’s just you. | 就是你自己 |
[06:13] | You’re the one who wants the arsonist dead. | 是你想要纵火犯的命 |
[06:15] | And I don’t blame you. Who wouldn’t? | 我又不怪你 谁不希望他死呢 |
[06:17] | – It’s not the same. – Well, what do you mean? | -这不一样 -那你什么意思 |
[06:20] | Ignore that. | 别管 |
[06:20] | I-I want to understand this. | 我想弄明白这件事 |
[06:22] | How is it different? | 怎么就不一样了呢 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause a lot of people feel like they want to kill somebody, | 因为很多人只是心里想杀人 |
[06:25] | but I have to follow through. | 但我必须真正做到 |
[06:27] | I follow through, and I don’t have | 我也做 只是心里没有 |
[06:28] | a… dark passenger. | 黑暗使者 |
[06:31] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[06:33] | I’m trying to. | 我想懂 |
[06:37] | But, no, I don’t get it. | 但是 没错 我不懂 |
[06:41] | There’s a man in the window. | 窗外有个人 |
[06:43] | What? | 什么 |
[06:44] | – Hi, banana! – Oh, my god. | -小香蕉 -天呐 |
[06:46] | That’s my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry if I surprised you. | 如果吓到你了 我很抱歉 |
[06:52] | I didn’t even know Hannah had a boyfriend. | 我都不知道汉娜有男朋友 |
[06:54] | I don’t know why you would. | 干嘛让你知道 |
[06:54] | I haven’t spoken to you since– | 我们好久没说过话了 自从 |
[06:56] | Go ahead and say it. | 直说了吧 |
[06:57] | Since before I went to prison. | 从我进监狱前 |
[07:00] | Clint Mckay, convicted felon. Nice to meet you. | 克林特·麦凯 重罪犯 幸会 |
[07:03] | No need to get nervous. | 不用紧张 |
[07:04] | I was just in for check kiting, | 我是因为开空头支票进去的 |
[07:06] | and I got out early on good behavior. | 由于表现良好提前释放了 |
[07:09] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你来这干什么 |
[07:10] | Well, let me just get to the point. | 那我开门见山吧 |
[07:13] | I don’t know what Hannah’s told you about me. | 我不知道汉娜跟你说过我什么 |
[07:15] | Uh, not a lot. | 没怎么说过 |
[07:17] | Just that you almost let her drown. | 只说你差点让她淹死 |
[07:19] | Well, the truth is, | 事实上 |
[07:22] | I was real, genuine asshole of a father. | 我是个彻头彻尾的混蛋父亲 |
[07:27] | And I needed to admit that to you in person. | 必须当面向你承认这一点 |
[07:30] | Dad, can we please not do this in front of Dexter? | 爸爸 能别在德克斯特面前说这些吗 |
[07:32] | No, if you two are together, | 不 如果你们在一起 |
[07:34] | then I-I want him to hear this. | 我希望他也知道这些 |
[07:36] | I spent a lot of time with a prison shrink, | 我在监狱花很久看心理医生 |
[07:38] | working through my issues. | 解决自己的问题 |
[07:39] | He said it’s important to take responsibility, | 那人说承担责任很重要 |
[07:42] | so that’s what I’m here to do. | 这也就是我此行目的 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | Now, I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不奢望你原谅我 |
[07:49] | I don’t see any reason that you should, | 想想以前怎么对你 |
[07:51] | not after everything I put you through. | 也觉得你没法原谅我 |
[07:54] | But it’s important you know, | 但得让你知道 |
[07:57] | no matter what, | 无论如何 |
[07:59] | I always loved you. | 我过去都是爱你的 |
[08:02] | I always will. | 也会永远爱你 |
[08:09] | I’ve got something for you in my truck. | 我车上有点东西给你 |
[08:13] | Let me give it to you, and I’ll be on my way. | 给你后我就走 |
[08:19] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[08:22] | It’s your dollhouse, | 你的玩具屋哦 |
[08:23] | repainted and rebuilt. | 整饬一新 |
[08:25] | It was in your aunt Cindy’s garage. | 原先放在你辛迪阿姨车库里 |
[08:27] | I figured you loved it so much as a kid, | 想你小时候那么喜欢 |
[08:29] | you might like to have it now. | 现在大概还会怀念吧 |
[08:32] | Uh, Dex, give me a hand? | 德克斯 来搭把手 |
[08:47] | I guess I’ll be on my way, | 我该出发了 |
[08:48] | let you two get back to your dinner. | 你们也好回去继续吃 |
[08:50] | There’s a diner at the Purple Flamingo, | 紫色火烈鸟那儿有个小店 |
[08:53] | where I’m staying. | 我就住在那 |
[08:55] | They say they make a pretty decent burger. | 据说那儿的汉堡很不错 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:02] | I guess I’ll see you around then. | 那回见吧 |
[09:06] | Nice to meet you, Dexter. | 很高兴见到你 德克斯特 |
[09:13] | You look good, banana, happy. | 你看着很好 小香蕉 很幸福 |
[09:16] | Glad to see you’re doing okay. | 看到你一切都好我很开心 |
[09:27] | I’m sure he meant well, | 我知道他是出于好心 |
[09:28] | but he could not have given me a worse gift. | 但没有比这更糟的礼物了 |
[09:32] | Brings up so much shit. | 勾起我无数不堪的回忆 |
[09:36] | What kind of shit? | 怎样不堪的回忆 |
[09:37] | When I was eight, he took me to a poker tournament, | 八岁那年 他带我参加一个扑克大赛 |
[09:40] | lied to my mom and said that we were going to a county fair, | 骗妈妈说我们去集市 |
[09:43] | and stashed me in a motel room. | 然后把我放在一间汽车旅馆 |
[09:47] | Went to play cards and didn’t come back for three days. | 就出去打牌 三天都没回来 |
[09:53] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[09:55] | When he came back, he brought the dollhouse, | 回来时他就带了这个玩具屋 |
[09:58] | bragging about a big win, | 吹嘘赢了一大笔钱 |
[09:59] | saying that he’d never leave me again, | 说再也不会丢下我 |
[10:01] | and making promises that things would get better. | 还保证都会好起来的 |
[10:04] | – And did they? – No. | -好起来了吗 -没有 |
[10:06] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. I’m– | 我不知道 我 |
[10:13] | He’s trying, right? Maybe– | 他在努力吧 或许 |
[10:16] | Maybe this last stint in lockup did him some good. | 也许监狱这段时间对他有点好处 |
[10:21] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:27] | Most likely, | 很可能 |
[10:29] | we’re looking for a male suspect. | 我们要找的嫌犯为男性 |
[10:31] | Egocentric, manipulative, | 自负 有支配欲 |
[10:34] | possibly in or on the outskirts of law enforcement. | 可能游离在执法部门内外 |
[10:39] | He’s methodical. | 很有条理 |
[10:41] | Fastidious in his appearance, poor social skills– | 讲究衣着 社交很差 |
[10:44] | This list is by no means comprehensive. | 以上肯定不全面 |
[10:48] | But it should give you a pretty good idea of what we’re looking at. | 但也可以告诉我们要找什么样的人 |
[10:50] | Bosso’s profile of the phantom– | 巴索对幽灵的评述 |
[10:52] | he may as well be describing himself. | 可能就是描述他自己 |
[10:55] | An arsonist who works for the fire department. | 一个在消防局工作的纵火犯 |
[10:57] | It’s almost too easy. | 太方便了 |
[10:59] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[11:00] | Hands-on learner, prone to self-aggrandizement. | 亲历亲为 自我膨胀 |
[11:05] | Thank you, investigator Bosso. | 谢谢你 巴索调查员 |
[11:09] | Where are we on tracking the fireproof suit? | 防火服查得怎么样 |
[11:11] | Oh, there’s at least 100 sites that sell that on the internet. | 网上至少100家店卖这东西 |
[11:14] | Almost impossible to trace. | 基本无从追查 |
[11:16] | Are you guys still interviewing witnesses? | 你们还在寻访目击者吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, but nobody’s seen the guy’s face. | 是的 但没人看到那家伙的脸 |
[11:20] | We got more people coming in today though. | 不过今天找了更多的人 |
[11:21] | Let me know what you find out. | 有发现通知我 |
[11:22] | Simms, Miller, any leads from the tip line? | 西姆斯 米勒 有举报电话吗 |
[11:24] | None so far. | 目前没有 |
[11:26] | Mostly girlfriends trying to get back at their exes. | 大多是女孩报复前男友 |
[11:28] | All right. Keep at it. | 好 继续关注 |
[11:29] | Maybe something will come through. | 也许会有线索 |
[11:31] | In the meantime, this fuck has killed | 在短短两周内 |
[11:32] | seven people in two weeks. | 这混蛋就烧死七个 |
[11:34] | Let’s stop him before he makes it to number eight. | 我们要在第八个前抓住他 |
[11:41] | Hannah’s wrong. | 汉娜错了 |
[11:42] | Of course I have a dark passenger. | 我当然有黑暗使者 |
[11:43] | There’s no other way to explain this compulsion. | 这种强迫性冲动没有其他解释 |
[11:57] | I hope she knows what she’s doing. | 希望她知道自己在做什么 |
[11:59] | Who’s sending you hugs and kisses? | 谁给你发的亲亲抱抱 |
[12:02] | No one. | 没谁 |
[12:07] | Bullshit. That was a girl. | 胡说 是个姑娘 |
[12:09] | Was she sexting you? You got pictures? | 是”性”息吗 油木油艳照 |
[12:11] | Come on, I gotta restock my spank bank. | 赶紧的 我的黄盘急需补货 |
[12:14] | Hey, Angel, do you know anything about Dexter’s new girlfriend? | 安吉尔 你知道德克斯的新女友吗 |
[12:16] | – Who, Hannah Mckay? – How did you– | -谁 汉娜·麦凯吗 -你怎么 |
[12:18] | Jamie told me. | 洁咪告诉我的 |
[12:19] | Ahh, my man. | 矮油 好眼光 |
[12:24] | Hannah Mckay! | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[12:26] | Yeah, that is so awesome. | 行啊你 酷毙了 |
[12:27] | Excuse me, but what is so fucking awesome | 等一下 我哥和一个女杀人犯 |
[12:29] | about my brother dating a killer? | 约会有什么酷毙了的 |
[12:31] | You guys heard Sal Price’s recording. | 你们都听过萨尔·普莱斯的录音 |
[12:32] | Hannah confessed to murder. | 汉娜都认罪了 |
[12:34] | Oh, come on, she was only 15 when she did that. | 别这样嘛 她动手时才15岁 |
[12:36] | I mean, when I was 15, my parents still thought I was retarded. | 我15岁时 父母还认为我是脑残呢 |
[12:41] | I get it. | 能理解 |
[12:42] | Hannah is an attractive girl. | 汉娜很有魅力 |
[12:47] | But you should probably be careful. | 但你该小心点 |
[12:50] | Yeah, you–you should definitely be careful | 没错 你要小心 |
[12:53] | of getting burned because she’s so freaking hot. | 别被她的火辣灼伤 |
[12:56] | Can I see you in my office, please? | 来我办公室一下 |
[13:01] | I didn’t realize you and Hannah Mckay had gone public. | 都不知道你公开了和汉娜·麦凯的关系 |
[13:04] | We hadn’t, until a minute ago. | 我没有 才被发现 |
[13:06] | Well, that’s kind of dangerous. | 这么做有点危险 |
[13:07] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[13:08] | Dating someone so notorious out in the open like that, | 公然宣布和那种女人交往 |
[13:10] | when you’re trying to stay under the radar. | 这怎么保持低调 |
[13:12] | Deb, I really don’t want to talk about Hannah right now. | 黛布 我现在真不想讨论汉娜的事 |
[13:14] | Can you just leave it? | 能不能别提了 |
[13:16] | Fine, yeah. I’ll butt out. | 行 我不多嘴了 |
[13:20] | I mean, we’re all responsible adults, right? | 毕竟我们都是成年人了 |
[13:23] | You live your life, I’ll live mine, | 你有你的生活 我有我的 |
[13:24] | and Hannah will live Hannah’s. | 汉娜有她自己的 |
[13:27] | Great. And you’ll leave Hannah alone? | 好极了 这么说你会放过汉娜 |
[13:29] | I’m saying that I’ll stay out of your relationship. | 是我不干涉你们的交往 |
[13:32] | I’m not going to let that woman get away with murder again. | 但不会让她逍遥法外 |
[13:34] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[13:35] | Dexter, I am fucking serious. | 德克斯特 我他妈正经告诉你 |
[13:38] | I have compromised the shit out of myself for you. | 我已经为你做很大让步了 |
[13:41] | I am sure as fuck not going to do it for Hannah Mckay. | 我他妈肯定不会为汉娜·麦凯做任何让步 |
[13:44] | Fine. I get it. | 好的 懂了 |
[13:48] | Why are you standing here? | 你还干站着干什么 |
[13:49] | We have a phantom to catch. | 还有个幽灵还没抓住呢 |
[14:06] | She did say “We.” | 她说的是我们 |
[14:08] | Philip Bosso. | 菲利普·巴索 |
[14:10] | In his last 27 arson investigations, | 在他调查过的27宗纵火案里 |
[14:12] | he found the fire’s origin point. | 都能找到起火点 |
[14:14] | Either he’s great at his job, | 他要么技艺精湛 |
[14:17] | or all he had to do was look in the mirror. | 要么就是自编自演 |
[14:32] | Okay, it says here | 好的 这里写着 |
[14:33] | that you work as a janitor at the Y in Brickell Bay | 你是在布里克尔湾Y吧做保安 |
[14:36] | where the, uh, phantom set the first fire. | 就是幽灵初次纵火的地方 |
[14:41] | Did you see anything suspicious | 当晚值班时 |
[14:42] | when you were making your rounds that night? | 是否注意到什么疑点 |
[14:45] | No, I didn’t even know it happened | 没有 消防车来之前 |
[14:47] | until I saw the fire truck. | 我都不知道出事了 |
[14:48] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:52] | Right. Right, right, right. | 好 好 好 |
[14:53] | And did you see anyone in a fireproof suit? | 那你见过穿防火服的人吗 |
[14:57] | Don’t you think I would’ve told you if I had? | 我看见能不说吗 |
[15:05] | Bosso’s S.U.V. | 巴索的车 |
[15:06] | But where did he go? | 他人哪去了 |
[15:08] | Is he about to strike again? | 难道打算再次犯案 |
[15:22] | Electric fuses and camping fuel. | 电子点火器 户外燃料油 |
[15:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[15:28] | That’s not a fireproof suit. | 不是防火服 |
[15:30] | Dexter, you a civil war reenactor too? | 德克斯特 你也是内战演员吗 |
[15:33] | You here for the battle? | 来演南北战争吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:39] | Which side you fighting for? | 你是哪个阵营的 |
[15:41] | The north. | 北方 |
[15:43] | You blue belly. | 你个蓝肚佬[内战时北方军服为蓝色] |
[15:44] | I should buck and gag you right here. | 我应该就地把你撂倒 |
[15:50] | Were you there last weekend | 你上周来这里 |
[15:51] | at the Sixth Maine Battery cannon firings? | 看缅因第六炮团的表演了吗 |
[15:54] | No, damn. I guess I missed that one. | 倒霉 看来我错过了 |
[15:56] | It’s a whole weekend affair. | 活动持续了整个周末 |
[15:58] | I was in charge of special effects– | 我负责烟火特效 |
[16:00] | ground, air bursts, artillery fire. | 地面爆炸 空中爆炸 加农炮火 |
[16:03] | Which explains what’s in his car | 这就解释了他车里的东西 |
[16:05] | and gives him an alibi for Saturday’s fire. | 还有上周六纵火案不在场证明 |
[16:09] | – Want to see some pictures? – You bet. | -想看活动照片吗 -那还用说 |
[16:17] | Bosso’s not the phantom. He’s just strange. | 巴索不是幽灵 只是性格乖张 |
[16:21] | But if he didn’t set those fires, then who did? | 但如果不是他 又是谁呢 |
[16:24] | Hang on just one sec. | 等一下 |
[16:38] | I guess coffee went better than expected. | 看来喝咖啡聊得挺好 |
[16:44] | After coffee, Hannah wanted to show me the flower mart. | 喝完咖啡后 汉娜想带我去看看花市 |
[16:47] | So we’re walking around, | 于是我们就四处逛 |
[16:49] | and I catch a whiff of this flower. | 我闻到了一阵花香 |
[16:51] | It smells just like licorice. | 闻起来就像甘草汁 |
[16:53] | So I ask Hannah what it is– | 就问汉娜是什么花 |
[16:55] | And I tell him it’s anise. | 我告诉他是大茴香 |
[16:56] | So I tell the lady in the booth | 我就跟那位女摊主讲 |
[16:58] | that her anise smells delicious. | 她的”菊花”闻起来好香[发音近anus] |
[17:02] | Except you didn’t quite pronounce it right. | 不过你音发错了 |
[17:03] | I don’t know exactly what I said, | 我不确定当时怎么发的 |
[17:05] | But she did not react well. | 但是她的反应很糟糕 |
[17:06] | Well, do you blame her? | 这你能怪她吗 |
[17:08] | Sounds like you had quite a day. | 看来你们这一天挺开心的 |
[17:11] | Yeah, uh– we, uh, we really did. | 没错 很开心 |
[17:14] | So, Clint, how long are you going to be in town? | 克林特 你打算在这里呆多久 |
[17:17] | Oh, just another day or so. | 一两天吧 |
[17:18] | And then I’m off to Louisiana. | 然后我就去路易斯安那[位于美南部] |
[17:20] | Oh, uh, what’s in Louisiana? | 路易斯安那有什么 |
[17:22] | A poker tournament? | 扑克锦标赛吗 |
[17:23] | No. I am all done with that. | 不 那个早不玩了 |
[17:25] | I am looking for an honest way to make a living. | 我要堂堂正正地过活 |
[17:28] | And I think I found the perfect thing. | 想出个绝佳点子 |
[17:30] | You ready? | 预备 |
[17:32] | – Crawfish. – Crawfish? | -小龙虾 -小龙虾 |
[17:34] | Yeah, a crawfish farm. | 没错 龙虾养殖场 |
[17:35] | I got a line on one near Lafayette. | 我在拉斐特那边找了个地[又跑中部了] |
[17:37] | I’m going to call it “Big Clint’s Crawdaddies,” | 打算起名叫”克林特龙虾王” |
[17:39] | And I will ship ’em to you fresh | 然后活蹦乱跳 |
[17:41] | anywhere in the country. | 送到全国各地 |
[17:42] | There’s a market for that? | 那东西市场行吗 |
[17:43] | You bet your balls there is. | 我敢拿性命担保 |
[17:45] | Ain’t nothing like a crawfish boil– | 没什么比水煮小龙虾更受欢迎 |
[17:47] | weddings, bachelor parties, Fourth of July. | 婚礼 单身派对 国庆日 |
[17:50] | Everybody likes crawdads. | 大家都爱小龙虾 |
[17:53] | Well, I am excited for you, dad. | 爸 我真为你高兴 |
[17:56] | And I’m proud of you. | 也为你骄傲 |
[17:57] | Well, thank you, honey. Means a lot. | 谢谢 亲爱的 这对我很重要 |
[18:02] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 要不这样吧 |
[18:02] | Why don’t you check out of that motel | 你可以把房间退了 |
[18:04] | and come and stay with me while you’re here? | 然后城里这段时间住我这里 |
[18:06] | You’re starting a new business. | 你打算做生意 |
[18:07] | You’re going to need to save your money now. | 就该尽可能省钱 |
[18:09] | No, no, no, no. I couldn’t do that. | 不 不 不能那样 |
[18:10] | I-I wouldn’t want to intrude. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[18:12] | – Oh, you’re not. – Yeah, don’t worry. | -你不会的 -对 别担心 |
[18:13] | I was going home tonight anyway. | 我本来今晚也打算回家睡 |
[18:15] | Why don’t I bring you guys breakfast in the morning? | 我明早给你们带早餐如何 |
[18:17] | Best doughnuts you ever tasted. | 最好吃的甜甜圈 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 伙计 你在干什么呢 |
[18:51] | Get out of here. | 赶快出去 |
[19:07] | Man, it’s like I died and went to heaven. | 好吃死了 |
[19:09] | I think if I had one more of those, | 要再吃一块 |
[19:11] | I probably will. | 真得香死 |
[19:13] | I’d like to make an orange juice toast | 我想用橘子汁来举杯祝福 |
[19:15] | to the cutest damn couple I have ever seen– | 琴瑟合璧这对佳人 |
[19:18] | outside of me and Bubba in prison. | 当然不及我和监狱的布巴般配 |
[19:21] | that’s just a little joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[19:23] | Right. | 当然 |
[19:23] | Well, to you, dad, | 爸 也敬你 |
[19:26] | the king of crawfish. | 小龙虾之王 |
[19:27] | There’s no stopping me. | 没什么能妨碍我 |
[19:30] | I just gotta get the money together. | 只要我能筹到钱 |
[19:36] | So where are you at with that? | 那你筹的怎么样了 |
[19:38] | Well, actually, | 说实话 |
[19:39] | that’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正准备跟你讨论这个事 |
[19:41] | I figured you might like to get in on the ground floor. | 我觉得你应该在起步时就入股 |
[19:44] | – What do you mean? – Well, you know, invest. | -什么意思 -就是投资嘛 |
[19:46] | I only need about 20 grand more. | 我只需要再投入2万块 |
[19:48] | Oh, wow. | 呵呵 |
[19:50] | No, it’s a great opportunity. | 真的 机会难得 |
[19:51] | I mean, there’s a guaranteed 10% a year back | 保证每年你的投资 |
[19:53] | on your investment. | 回报10% |
[19:55] | I’m sorry, dad. I-I can’t. | 抱歉 爸 我不能 |
[19:58] | All my money’s tied up in the business. | 我所有的钱都在周转 |
[19:59] | Aw, come on, now. Not all your money. | 别这样嘛 不是所有钱吧 |
[20:02] | I mean, there’s got to be a little wiggle room | 你生意肯定有那么一点 |
[20:03] | in there somewhere. | 闲置资产吧 |
[20:05] | I’m sure you could remortgage your place. | 你可以把房子抵押 |
[20:07] | I don’t think so. | 这可不行 |
[20:08] | No, this place has got to be worth a pretty penny. | 这房子可是很值钱呢 |
[20:09] | Dad, it’s not going to happen. | 爸 真不行 |
[20:11] | Well, fine. Whatever. | 那好 随便吧 |
[20:14] | Forget it. | 得了 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry. I just don’t have the funds. | 抱歉 我真的没有资金 |
[20:19] | What kind of daughter | 什么样的女儿 |
[20:20] | won’t even help out her own fucking father? | 连她老子都他妈不帮 |
[20:22] | Jesus, dad. | 天啊 爸 |
[20:24] | Look, I need some air. I’m going to go for a drive. | 我要呼吸点新鲜空气 出去兜一圈 |
[20:27] | Dad, you don’t have to go. | 爸 别走啊 |
[20:35] | You think I was wrong, | 你觉得 |
[20:36] | telling him I couldn’t give him the money? | 我不给他借钱有错吗 |
[20:38] | Of course not. | 当然没错 |
[20:39] | But I feel like I should help him out. | 但我觉得应该帮他 |
[20:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:45] | Because he’s my dad. | 因为他是我爸 |
[20:49] | The same dad who almost let you drown? | 差点让你淹死的那个爸 |
[20:51] | Who left you alone in a hotel for three days? | 把你丢小旅馆三天不闻不问那个爸 |
[20:54] | He’s trying to change. | 他想补偿啊 |
[20:56] | I doubt it. | 快算了 |
[20:57] | Look, I know he’s done some bad things, | 我知道他干过不少坏事 |
[20:58] | but there’s good inside of him, as well. | 但他也有善良的一面 |
[21:02] | Oh, right, you’ve known him for, what, | 得了吧 你才认识他一天 |
[21:04] | 24 hours, and you think you understand him? | 就以为很了解他吗 |
[21:07] | Well, I have a sense for this sort of thing. | 我对这类事看得很准 |
[21:08] | Oh, yeah, you and your dark– | 对啊 你和你的那个黑暗 |
[21:10] | whatever– part of you. | 黑暗什么来着 |
[21:12] | That you don’t think exists. | 你认为它不存在 |
[21:13] | Because it doesn’t. | 当然不存在 |
[21:21] | 警情代号49[紧急] 棕榈树路 8614N号 | |
[21:24] | I gotta go to work. It’s the arsonist again. | 我要工作了 连环纵火案 |
[21:28] | Look, I’m just trying to help here. | 听着 我只是想帮忙 |
[21:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:34] | I appreciate it. I’m sorry. | 我很感激 对不起 |
[21:38] | I’ll be fine. Go. | 我没事了 去吧 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:17] | Another “Bobby.” | 还是”鲍比” |
[22:18] | “It’s bobby.” He added an “It’s.” | “是鲍比” 加了个”是” |
[22:23] | Like we didn’t know it was bobby. | 说得好像我们不知道是鲍比 |
[22:26] | Make sure you get this. | 记得取证 |
[22:41] | Did you see Bosso? | 你看到巴索那样了吗 |
[22:42] | He was sniffing the body. | 闻尸体 |
[22:44] | Probably for accelerant. | 大概是在辨别催燃剂 |
[22:45] | Still, it was kind of creepy, right? | 尽管如此 还是很怪异 |
[22:47] | I mean, I know it would be the biggest cliche in the world, | 我知道这可能听起来太老套 |
[22:50] | the arson investigator turned out to be the arsonist, | 什么纵火调查员就是纵火者之类的 |
[22:52] | but does he– | 但他有没有 |
[22:56] | does he set off anything in your lizard brain? | 有没有激起你本能反应 |
[22:59] | I don’t think Bosso’s the phantom. | 巴索不是那幽灵 |
[23:01] | – He has an alibi. – You vetted him? | -他有不在场证明 -你调查过他 |
[23:03] | I looked into him. | 查了一下 |
[23:06] | You said you weren’t going to | 你答应过 |
[23:06] | take any more cases from the police. | 不再对警方的案子出手 |
[23:08] | – I didn’t take it. – Fuck, Dexter. | -我没有出手 -我操 大哥 |
[23:09] | Why would you put yourself in that situation? | 那你为什么要查他 |
[23:12] | Good question. Why did I? | 问得好 为什么呢 |
[23:14] | Hey, L.T. | 警督 |
[23:16] | We got the security camera. | 车上有监控摄像头 |
[23:17] | I’m going to take the hard drive back down to the station | 我把硬盘带回警署检查 |
[23:18] | and see if we can get eyes on the phantom. | 看看能否提取幽灵的图像 |
[23:20] | Good. We could use a break. | 好的 也许是个突破口 |
[23:26] | Hey, Hannah. | 喂 汉娜 |
[23:29] | Wait, hold on. Slow down. | 等等 慢点说 |
[23:31] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[23:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[23:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[23:54] | I-I came back from the flower mart, | 我从花市回来 |
[23:56] | and it was like this. | 就成这样了 |
[23:59] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[24:03] | Well, I had a couple of drinks to take the edge off, | 我借酒浇愁 |
[24:06] | but I guess I might have overdone it a little. | 恐怕多喝了两杯 |
[24:08] | You did this to get back at me | 就因为不给你投钱 |
[24:10] | for not giving you the money that you wanted. | 故意报复我吗 |
[24:12] | Oh, talk about paranoid. | 真是个偏执狂 |
[24:15] | But then, maybe you’ve got reason to be. | 不过你变成偏执狂也很合理 |
[24:18] | Must be a whole lot of folks hate you | 让别人那么痛苦 |
[24:19] | for all the pain you’ve caused. | 肯定很多人恨你 |
[24:21] | How can you even say that to me? | 你说什么呢 |
[24:23] | Playing mother nature in here with your stupid, little flowers, | 跟这些小破花玩什么亲近大自然 |
[24:27] | won’t even help out your own fucking father! | 连自己老子都他妈不帮 |
[24:29] | Because I don’t want to help you! | 因为我根本不想帮你 |
[24:31] | You got any idea what it’s like | 你知道我有多难吗 |
[24:33] | to be the father of the infamous Hannah Mckay? | 做臭名昭著的汉娜·麦凯的父亲 |
[24:36] | You’re a goddamn curse, you ungrateful little shit! | 你他妈就是个诅咒 混蛋东西 |
[24:40] | That’s enough, Clint. | 够了 克林特 |
[24:41] | You stay out of this. This is family business. | 你少管我们家事 |
[24:44] | You know you killed your mother, don’t you? | 知道是你逼死的母亲吧 |
[24:48] | She died of a broken heart | 你跟韦恩·兰德尔私奔后 |
[24:50] | after your spree with Wayne Randall. | 她心碎而亡 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:54] | Everybody would have been a lot better off | 要是那天把你淹死在池塘 |
[24:56] | if I’d let you drown that day at the pond. | 兴许对大家都好 |
[25:01] | Get out of here. | 给我滚 |
[25:07] | Now. | 立刻 |
[25:11] | Fine. | 行 |
[25:15] | I said what I had to say. | 该说的我都说了 |
[25:24] | Well, it looks like Hannah’s found herself another winner. | 看来汉娜又给自己找了一个倒霉蛋 |
[25:28] | You two deserve each other. | 你俩真配 |
[25:43] | I can cut a body up into pieces, | 我可以把尸体大卸八块 |
[25:45] | but how do I help Hannah put herself back together? | 可如何让破碎的汉娜恢复完整呢 |
[25:58] | Could you have picked more of a dump? | 你选的地方可以再破一点吗 |
[26:00] | Come on, Maria. | 没事的 玛丽亚 |
[26:01] | It’s perfect for all this cloak and dagger bullshit. | 地下行动这里最适合 |
[26:04] | It’s the kind of place you take hookers and ugly broads. | 这种地方就算找娘们儿随便耍 |
[26:07] | And also, nobody sees you. | 都没人看你 |
[26:08] | You should know, I followed up | 你应该知道 我追查 |
[26:10] | on all the names you identified on my list. | 你在我名单上列的所有名字 |
[26:12] | Yes, the list of suspicious police employees who own boats. | 对 就是那些有船的可疑警察 |
[26:16] | Yes. They were all dead ends. | 可查不出任何头绪 |
[26:18] | All except for Dexter Morgan, | 除了德克斯特·摩根 |
[26:20] | who conveniently moved his boat right | 我们调查海湾屠夫时 |
[26:23] | when we were closing in on his marina | 就要查到他的码头 |
[26:24] | during the official Bay Harbor Butcher investigation. | 偏偏他把船开走了 |
[26:27] | You really think Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 你真觉得德克斯特是海湾屠夫吗 |
[26:30] | It’s worth looking into. | 这值得调查 |
[26:31] | No, it’s a waste of time. | 不 这是浪费时间 |
[26:33] | Now, look, you have to start thinking logically. | 你得想想清楚 |
[26:35] | If Doakes really wasn’t the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 如果道克斯不是海湾屠夫 |
[26:39] | then that means that somebody probably framed him. | 那就是有人陷害他 |
[26:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:42] | Which means that same person probably killed him, | 兴许他就是被这个人干掉的 |
[26:44] | most likely the real Bay Harbor Butcher. | 也许就是海湾屠夫 |
[26:46] | So the best thing to do is to look into Doakes’ final days. | 所以应该查道克斯生前几天的行踪 |
[26:51] | We should start with the cabin in the everglades, | 先从沼泽小屋查起 |
[26:54] | where Doakes died. | 道克斯在那儿死的 |
[26:57] | Makes sense. First let’s eat. | 有道理 先吃饭 |
[26:59] | – Okay. – Waiter. | -好的 -服务员 |
[27:07] | Oh, wow. | 天呐 |
[27:11] | You went all out. | 你好厉害 |
[27:13] | Well, you had a rough night. | 昨晚你状态不好 |
[27:14] | I figured you could use a pick-me-up. | 最好喝点缓一缓 |
[27:17] | Sit. | 坐 |
[27:26] | You were right about my dad. | 我爸的事你说对了 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry I was. | 抱歉 |
[27:33] | I just– I feel like such a sucker. | 我觉得自己真是个蠢蛋 |
[27:35] | You know, I don’t fall for anybody’s bullshit, | 我以为不会受骗 |
[27:38] | but when it comes to him, I– | 但对他我却 |
[27:39] | I get it. Fathers can be complicated. | 我懂 家事难断 |
[27:42] | I just don’t understand why I keep holding on to this idea | 我不明白 为什么总觉得 |
[27:45] | that, underneath it all, he’s a good person. | 他还是好人 |
[27:49] | Maybe because the idea that he’s not | 也许 他不好这个事实 |
[27:50] | is just too hard to take. | 很难接受吧 |
[27:58] | Well, I just hope he’s gone for good. | 我希望他不会再来了 |
[28:03] | You sure scared the shit out of him. | 你真把他吓得屁滚尿流 |
[28:06] | That voice– | 那语气 |
[28:09] | I hadn’t seen that look on your face | 自从你带我看过雪后 |
[28:11] | since you took me to see the snow. | 我就再也没见过你那种表情 |
[28:16] | Is that what you were talking about? | 你说的就是那个吗 |
[28:19] | Your dark… rider? | 你的黑暗…骑士 |
[28:24] | Dark passenger. | 黑暗使者 |
[28:29] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | It sounds a little silly when you say it out loud. | 说出来确实有点傻 |
[28:33] | No, I-I get what you mean, you know. | 我懂你的意思 |
[28:34] | You do seem like a different person, | 你确实和一般人不一样 |
[28:35] | so it makes sense that you would name that part of yourself. | 所以这么称呼自己的另一部分也正常 |
[28:43] | Does it just take over? | 它牵着你走吗 |
[28:51] | Where do you go? | 去哪里 |
[28:54] | Does Dexter Morgan just disappear? | 德克斯特·摩根会消失吗 |
[29:01] | No, I’m still there. | 没有 我还在 |
[29:04] | Do you hear a voice, or– | 是听见某个声音还是 |
[29:05] | Not exactly. | 不是那样的 |
[29:06] | It’s more like a need. | 更像是渴求 |
[29:12] | So it’s just like a feeling. | 也就是像一种感觉 |
[29:27] | Well, I should get to work. | 我得工作了 |
[29:30] | Unless you need me to– | 除非你需要我陪着 |
[29:31] | No, I’m good. I got pancakes. | 没事 我有松饼就好 |
[29:50] | Okay, the good news is that | 好消息是 |
[29:51] | we have the phantom entering the bus. | 我们看到幽灵上巴士了 |
[29:53] | The bad news is that he never shows his face. | 坏消息是他从头到尾没露脸 |
[30:08] | My promise to Deb is getting harder and harder to keep. | 我对黛布的承诺越来越难遵守了 |
[30:11] | This is more than just a feeling. | 这不仅仅是”一种感觉” |
[30:13] | There’s no way to I.D. him? | 没法确认身份吗 |
[30:14] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[30:19] | Right there. | 那里 |
[30:22] | He grabs a rail bare-handed. We might have a print. | 他徒手抓过栏杆 也许能取到指纹 |
[30:25] | Halle-fucking-lujah. | 真他妈感谢上帝 |
[30:26] | Pull the fucking print off the rail, | 从栏杆上采指纹 |
[30:27] | and we might get lucky and get a match. | 说不定能查到匹配 |
[30:28] | All right. Let’s go, bro. | 好的 我们出发 |
[30:30] | Hey, baby. What’s up? | 宝贝儿 怎么了 |
[30:32] | What? Whoa, whoa. | 什么 |
[30:34] | Motherfuck. I’ll be right there. | 王八蛋 我这就去 |
[30:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:37] | Fucking Novikov’s sending Nadia | 丫诺维科夫要把纳迪娅 |
[30:38] | to work at a sex club in Dubai. | 送到迪拜的窑子 |
[30:39] | He’s holding her at the Fox Hole. | 现在正关在狐狸洞 |
[30:41] | I gotta get her out of there. | 我得救她出来 |
[30:41] | – You’re going alone? – I got no choice. | -你自己去 -没办法 |
[30:43] | He’s putting her on a flight tonight. | 晚上就把她送上飞机了 |
[30:44] | You’re going to need backup. Let’s go. | 你需要支援 我们一起去 |
[30:48] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你干嘛 |
[30:50] | I’m here to see George. | 找乔治 |
[30:52] | Why don’t you stay here? | 老实待这儿 |
[31:02] | Well, well, if it isn’t Sir Lancelot. | 哟 英雄救美啊 |
[31:05] | – Where’s Nadia? – Nadia? | -纳迪娅在哪儿 -纳迪娅 |
[31:08] | Let me go get her for you. | 我带她过来 |
[31:09] | She’s got something to tell you. | 她有话对你说 |
[31:12] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[31:17] | All right, tell your boyfriend who you belong to. | 好了 告诉你男朋友你是谁的人 |
[31:20] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[31:21] | – Tell him. – Fuck you. | -告诉他 -去死 |
[31:24] | You touch her a-fucking-gain, you’re dead. | 再他妈碰她就崩了你 |
[31:26] | Oh, what are you going to do, Mr. Policeman? | 警察先生 你想干嘛 |
[31:28] | You’re going to shoot me in my own club? | 在我场子里开枪吗 |
[31:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:34] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:36] | Nadia, get behind George’s body. | 纳迪娅 站乔治尸体后面 |
[31:39] | I want you to take this gun, Nadia– | 拿上这把枪 |
[31:43] | I want you to shoot me in the arm. Okay, sweetie? | 宝贝 对我膀子开一枪 |
[31:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:47] | Shoot me in the arm. | 打胳膊 |
[31:53] | What the hell– are you okay? | 怎么搞的 你没事吧 |
[31:55] | I’m fine. He pulled a gun and shot me. | 没事 他掏枪袭警 |
[31:57] | I had no fucking choice. He just grazed me. | 我他妈没办法 只是皮肉伤 |
[32:00] | – Christ. – Go to the safe. | -老天 -去保险箱 |
[32:03] | Get your passport and the money and go. | 拿上护照和钱赶紧走 |
[32:05] | What? She’s a witness. | 什么 她可是目击者 |
[32:07] | I’m not going to let her take that money. | 我不会让她拿走钱的 |
[32:09] | She’s earned it. She can’t be a witness. | 那是她挣的 她不能做证人 |
[32:12] | The Koshkas will kill her. | 克什卡会杀了她 |
[32:13] | And she’s here illegally. | 她是打黑工的 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:28] | It’s okay. Go, go, now. | 没事 快走 赶紧 |
[32:43] | So did you find a match? | 有匹配吗 |
[32:45] | We’ll see. | 再看看吧 |
[32:46] | I’m running the phantom’s prints through A.F.I.S. Now. | 我正把幽灵的指纹和数据库核对 |
[32:51] | – Nothing. – Fuck me. | -没匹配 -操 |
[32:53] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:54] | You hand the whole thing over to me | 你把这事交给我 |
[32:56] | and let me take care of it my way? | 用我的办法解决 |
[32:57] | I can’t stop thinking about this “Bobby” thing. | 我一直在想”鲍比”这事 |
[33:00] | You know, that somehow, that’s the key. | 说不定就是破案的关键 |
[33:04] | It’s a kid’s name. Nobody calls an adult Bobby. | 那是小孩名字 没有大人会叫”鲍比” |
[33:07] | He wrote “It’s Bobby” on the bus. | 他在巴士上写了”是鲍比” |
[33:09] | Sounds like Astor and Cody, blaming each other. | 像是爱斯特和柯迪相互栽赃 |
[33:11] | “It’s Astor.” “It’s Cody.” | 爱斯特干的 柯迪干的 |
[33:13] | You think the fires have something to do with his childhood? | 你认为纵火案和嫌犯童年有关 |
[33:15] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[33:17] | Maybe his urges started back then. | 也许他的杀人欲源于童年 |
[33:18] | I wish we could run that print against the juvie records, | 那就去青少年犯罪库里查这指纹 |
[33:21] | but that shit’s sealed. | 但那些档案是保密的 |
[33:24] | Back to square one. | 又得从零开始 |
[33:28] | Not for me. | 我可不是 |
[33:54] | Government workers never miss a break. | 人民公仆向来偷懒 |
[34:24] | There’s your phantom. | 幽灵现身了 |
[34:27] | Arrested for burning down his school’s gym at age 12. | 12岁因校体育馆纵火被捕 |
[34:31] | Spent some time in detention, set his roommate’s bunk on fire. | 羁押后又点了室友床垫 |
[34:35] | Got sent to a psychiatric facility in 2006. | 06年被送到精神病院 |
[34:38] | Just till a month ago. | 一个月前释放 |
[34:41] | That explains why the fires only just started now. | 难怪最近才开始纵火 |
[34:45] | You going to turn that over to Deb? | 要告诉黛布吗 |
[34:47] | Call it in on the tip line? | 匿名举报 |
[34:49] | I’m not sure I can. | 我不确定 |
[34:51] | Deb was right. | 黛布说得对 |
[34:52] | Now that I have proof, my urges are beyond my control. | 现在有了证据 杀人欲更挡不住 |
[34:55] | Your dark passenger. | 你的黑暗使者 |
[34:56] | Where did you come up with that, anyway? | 你怎么想到这个词的 |
[34:59] | I thought I got it from you. | 不是你说的吗 |
[35:00] | I gave you the code. | 我只教过你法则 |
[35:02] | The dark passenger was all yours. | 黑暗使者是你自己想出来的 |
[35:06] | You said it got into me too early, | 你说我太小就接触了黑暗 |
[35:08] | in that shipping container. | 那个集装箱里 |
[35:09] | Like you thought I was possessed. | 你觉得我中邪了 |
[35:10] | I meant you were traumatized, Dexter. | 我意思是你受创伤了 德克斯特 |
[35:13] | Not possessed. | 不是中邪 |
[35:15] | I remember the first time you said it. | 我还记得你第一次说这个 |
[35:16] | You must have been about 12. | 那时大概12岁吧 |
[35:18] | I just let it go. | 我没当回事 |
[35:20] | I couldn’t let you blame yourself for feelings | 总不能让你为此自责 |
[35:22] | that were too complicated for a young boy to understand. | 孩子怎么能懂那种心情 |
[35:26] | But you’re not a boy anymore. | 但你不是孩子了 |
[35:28] | – You sound like Hannah. – Maybe she’s right. | -怎么像汉娜一样 -也许她是对的 |
[35:32] | Maybe the dark passenger is just a feeling. | 也许黑暗使者就是一种感觉 |
[35:35] | – It can’t be. – Why? | -不可能 -为什么 |
[35:38] | Because if there’s no dark passenger, | 因为如果没有黑暗使者 |
[35:40] | then I’m responsible for everything I’ve done. | 那我就得对一切往事负责 |
[35:45] | It sure is a whole lot simpler to just pin all the blame | 如果把一切归咎他人 |
[35:48] | on something else, isn’t it, Dexter? | 会好受许多 是吧 德克斯特 |
[35:53] | It’s much scarier to think | 最可怕的是 |
[35:54] | that the dark passenger is no more real than I am. | 黑暗使者和我一样 并不存在 |
[36:04] | This is where the cabin used to be. | 小屋以前就在 |
[36:06] | Yeah, before it got blown to smithereens. | 是啊 后来被炸得灰飞烟灭 |
[36:19] | Juan Alonso? | 胡安·阿朗索 |
[36:21] | I’m Captain Maria LaGuerta from Miami Metro Homicide. | 迈阿密凶案组 玛丽亚·洛格丽塔 |
[36:23] | This is Thomas Matthews. | 这位是托马斯·马修斯 |
[36:25] | What do you want? | 干嘛啊 |
[36:26] | Were you the owner of this property back in 2007? | 07年这房子是你的吗 |
[36:30] | And did you rent it, at that time, | 是不是当时租给一个 |
[36:32] | to a James Doakes? | 叫詹姆斯·道克斯的 |
[36:33] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫 |
[36:34] | No, no, no, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[36:36] | I told the cops back then, I had nothing to do with that. | 我和警察解释清楚了 全无瓜葛 |
[36:38] | Then how did Mr. Doakes come to be staying here? | 那道克斯先生怎么会在这里 |
[36:41] | I was renting the place to Santos Jimenez. | 当时我租给桑托斯·希门内斯了 |
[36:44] | Jimenez? | 希门内斯 |
[36:45] | Some kind of Colombian drug guy. | 一哥伦比亚毒贩 |
[36:47] | Not that I knew it at the time. | 当时不知道 |
[36:49] | I would never rent to a criminal. | 否则也不会租给罪犯 |
[36:50] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[36:53] | Now, why does that sound so familiar? | 好像听过这名字 |
[36:58] | Now I know why the name Santos Jimenez rang a bell. | 我知道为什么桑托斯·希门内斯这么耳熟了 |
[37:01] | He wasn’t just a drug runner. | 他不只是毒贩 |
[37:03] | He was one of the three men responsible | 还是杀害德克斯特生母 |
[37:04] | for killing Dexter Morgan’s biological mother, Laura Moser. | 劳拉·莫萨的三凶手之一 |
[37:08] | – Moser? – Yeah. | -莫萨 -对 |
[37:10] | Some drug lord put a hit out on her | 有一毒佬派人杀她 |
[37:12] | because he found out that she was Harry Morgan’s C.I. | 因为发现她是哈里·摩根的线人 |
[37:16] | She was butchered by Jimenez with a chain saw | 她被希门内斯用电锯分尸 |
[37:19] | right in front of Dexter and his brother Brian. | 当着德克斯特和他哥布莱恩的面 |
[37:22] | Brian Moser? | 布莱恩·莫萨 |
[37:24] | The ice truck killer, that was Dexter’s brother? | 冰柜车杀手 是德克斯特的亲哥 |
[37:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:29] | So that means that Dexter | 就是说德克斯特 |
[37:33] | watched his mother get chopped up, | 眼睁睁看着母亲被分尸 |
[37:36] | just like the Bay Harbor Butcher chopped up his victims? | 就像海湾屠夫肢解那些受害者 |
[37:41] | So what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[37:43] | Where’s Jimenez now? | 希门内斯现在呢 |
[37:44] | He disappeared. | 消失了 |
[37:45] | – Murdered by the Bay Harbor Butcher? – Maybe. | -被海湾屠夫杀了吧 -或许 |
[37:47] | So who was more likely to want Jimenez dead, | 谁更想让希门内斯死 |
[37:50] | Doakes or Dexter? | 道克斯还是德克斯特 |
[37:51] | – Oh, come on, Maria. – No, Tom. | -够了 玛丽亚 -不 汤姆 |
[37:54] | We can’t ignore the facts. | 这点不能忽略 |
[37:56] | The Bay Harbor Butcher took blood slides from his victims. | 海湾屠夫喜欢收集被害人的血液玻片 |
[37:59] | Dexter is a blood spatter analyst. | 德克斯特是血迹分析员 |
[38:02] | And Doakes always thought there was something off about Dexter. | 道克斯一直怀疑德克斯特不对劲 |
[38:06] | What if Doakes was on to him? | 万一道克斯盯上他了呢 |
[38:10] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[38:11] | What if Dexter is the real Bay Harbor Butcher? | 万一德克斯特才是真正的海湾屠夫呢 |
[38:15] | What if he isn’t? | 万一不是呢 |
[38:17] | I am going to go question him. | 我得去问他 |
[38:19] | No, no, no. You’re not going to do that. | 不不不 不能这样 |
[38:22] | Now, I don’t think you’re right about this. | 我觉得你错了 |
[38:23] | Trust me, I hope I’m not. | 我真希望自己是错的 |
[38:26] | If somebody’s got to talk to Dexter, | 如果该有人去找德克斯特谈 |
[38:28] | it’s going to be me. | 那也该是我 |
[38:29] | I’ve known him since he was a kid. He trusts me. | 我看着他长大的 他信任我 |
[38:32] | What’s more, I’m a lot less likely to fuck it up. | 更何况 我不像你那样会越弄越糟 |
[38:40] | The only thing that stands between me and killing the phantom | 现在唯一阻止我杀掉那个幽灵的 |
[38:43] | is a slightly deflated water wing. | 就是先给这浮圈吹气 |
[38:47] | You sure we can’t talk you into coming for a swim? | 你确定不跟我们一起游吗 |
[38:50] | Yeah, I’d love to, | 我很想去 |
[38:51] | But I got something I gotta take care of. | 但还有点事要办 |
[38:53] | Here, put your hand through there. | 来 把手伸进去 |
[38:58] | Do this one too. | 这只也套上 |
[39:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[39:08] | Well, well. Who’s this big fella? | 哎呀 这小家伙谁啊 |
[39:10] | That’s my son, Harrison. | 我儿子 哈里森 |
[39:13] | Harrison. Isn’t that fancy? | 哈里森 好名字 |
[39:17] | And who are you? | 你又是谁啊 |
[39:18] | I’m Jamie, Harrison’s nanny. | 我是洁咪 哈里森的保姆 |
[39:21] | Boy. | 老天 |
[39:22] | They didn’t have nannies like you back in my day. | 我们当年可找不到你这样性感的保姆 |
[39:25] | We’re going to go swimming now. | 我们要去游泳了 |
[39:28] | You ready? Ready, little man? | 准备好了吗 小家伙 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[39:34] | Boy, the way they coddle kids today. | 瞧现在把孩子宠的 |
[39:37] | You know, they’re all going to be expecting a helping hand. | 他们以后就会伸手 |
[39:40] | The world isn’t like that. | 但世界可没那么美好 |
[39:42] | It’s sink or swim, sonny boy. | 要么自己游 要么沉下去 小家伙 |
[39:45] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[39:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[39:55] | Well, Dexter, I can tell that you care about my daughter. | 德克斯特 可以看出来你在乎我女儿 |
[39:59] | I’m just here to find out how much. | 我是想看看你到底多在乎 |
[40:01] | Get to the point. | 有话直说 |
[40:02] | I have some information | 我手头有些信息 |
[40:03] | that could be very damaging to Hannah. | 可能会对汉娜十分不利 |
[40:06] | Now, I could give this information to the police, | 完全可以交给警察 |
[40:10] | or you could pay me a nice, tidy sum to keep it to myself. | 要么你就好好掏些银子 |
[40:13] | What are you talking about? | 到底什么意思 |
[40:14] | When Hannah got out of juvie, | 汉娜从少管所出来后 |
[40:16] | she killed a counselor at a halfway house. | 在感化院杀了一个辅导员 |
[40:20] | She fed him rat poison. | 给他下了老鼠药 |
[40:23] | Her roommate, little gal named Arlene Shram, | 她同屋一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的小姑娘 |
[40:26] | saw her do it with her own two eyes. | 亲眼目睹 |
[40:29] | I figured the cops could get her to spill her guts. | 我觉得警方能让她老实交待 |
[40:32] | You’re lying. | 你胡扯 |
[40:34] | I read Sal Price’s book on Hannah. | 我看过萨尔·普莱斯那本书 |
[40:36] | He mentioned the counselor but nothing about the roommate. | 他提到过辅导员 但没什么室友 |
[40:38] | Because I hadn’t told him about it yet. | 因为我没和他讲过 |
[40:40] | What? | 什么 |
[40:41] | Where do you think he was getting | 你以为他从哪儿 |
[40:42] | all those juicy, little plums? | 得到那些精彩爆料的 |
[40:46] | Price was paying me to dish dirt on my daughter. | 是普莱斯出钱让我揭发女儿 |
[40:49] | But I was saving the good stuff for a bigger payday. | 但猛料得有个好价钱 |
[40:52] | Then the son of a bitch went belly-up, | 可那狗日的死翘翘了 |
[40:56] | There went my meal ticket. | 我财路也就断了 |
[40:57] | You’d sell your own daughter out for a crawfish farm? | 为一龙虾养殖场就出卖亲闺女啊 |
[41:00] | Fuck crawfish, man. | 去他妈的小龙虾 |
[41:02] | I’m up to my ears in gambling debt. | 我是欠了一屁股赌债 |
[41:05] | But you do what you gotta do. | 但你算没跑了 |
[41:08] | So you going to give me my money, | 到底是乖乖掏钱 |
[41:14] | or do I send Hannah to jail? | 还是把汉娜送进监狱呢 |
[41:21] | Get out of here before you see my bad side. | 趁我黑暗面尚未爆发 赶紧滚 |
[41:26] | You might want to ask Hannah about Arlene | 你先问问汉娜关于阿琳这个人 |
[41:29] | before you come to a final decision. | 再下决定 |
[41:34] | Then we’ll talk numbers. | 然后谈价钱 |
[41:43] | What exactly were you doing here? | 你到底来这儿干什么 |
[41:46] | It was a personal matter. | 私事 |
[41:49] | My girlfriend works at the club. | 我女朋友在这工作 |
[41:52] | Jesus, Quinn. | 真有你的 |
[41:53] | I came here to talk to Novikov about Nadia. | 我来找诺维科夫谈纳迪娅的事 |
[41:55] | The conversation got heated. | 可说僵了 |
[41:57] | He pulled out a gun and shot me. | 他掏枪就射向我 |
[41:59] | I returned fire. Self-defense. | 我反击 纯属自卫 |
[42:02] | Plain and simple. | 就这样 |
[42:03] | Well, write up a report. | 写份报告 |
[42:04] | I want it on my desk in the morning. | 明天一早交我桌上 |
[42:12] | There’s a little problem with your story. | 你编的有点漏洞 |
[42:15] | There was a time lag between the first shot and the second. | 两声枪响隔了段时间 |
[42:20] | I want the truth. | 好好说吧 |
[42:25] | I told you the truth. | 跟你说过了 |
[42:28] | I went down when George shot me. | 乔治开枪 我栽倒 |
[42:30] | He started to beat the shit out of Nadia. | 他狂殴纳迪娅 |
[42:33] | I reached for my gun. | 我摸到枪 |
[42:35] | He wheeled around, ready to blow my head off, | 他转身要爆我头 |
[42:39] | And I took him out. | 我干掉他 |
[42:41] | That’s what happened. | 全过程就这样 |
[42:47] | Okay. Then we’ll go with that. | 好吧 姑且这么算 |
[42:50] | Minus Nadia. | 没纳迪娅的事 |
[43:00] | Hey. Where’s Dexter? | 我哥去哪儿了 |
[43:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:03] | But I’d like to point out the fact | 但我想明确一点 |
[43:04] | that I am here, doing my duty. | 就是我在恪尽职守 |
[43:06] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -得了 |
[43:09] | I feel like I’m going to be sick. | 我恶心死了 |
[43:13] | How can that be my own father? | 这么个混蛋父亲 |
[43:24] | I’m sorry to have to tell you all this, | 抱歉告诉你这事 |
[43:26] | But I needed to know that he was telling the truth. | 但我得知道他是不是编的 |
[43:30] | Arlene Shram is the only person who can put me in jail. | 阿琳·希拉姆是唯一的有效证人 |
[43:36] | She saw me put poison in that counselor’s food. | 她看见我给辅导员下毒了 |
[43:41] | I’m going to have to pay him. | 只能给他钱了 |
[43:42] | That’s not going to solve anything. | 那不解决问题 |
[43:44] | He’s just going to come back. | 花完他还会再回来的 |
[43:45] | Well, I don’t see any other option. | 那还有什么办法 |
[43:49] | When other people have threatened you, | 当别人威胁你的时候 |
[43:51] | you’ve found other options. | 得用”别的办法”解决 |
[43:58] | I can’t. He’s my father. | 不行 他是我父亲 |
[44:08] | I’m going to call my bank. | 我去給银行打电话 |
[44:12] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[44:14] | I’m not thinking anything. | 我什么都没想 |
[44:18] | Clint Mckay doesn’t meet the code. | 克林特·麦凯不符合我的杀戮法则 |
[44:24] | But Joseph Jensen does. | 但乔瑟夫·詹森符合 |
[45:35] | It’s not as much fun when you’re not wearing your suit, is it? | 当你没穿”战服”时 就不怎么有趣了吧 |
[45:38] | Who–who are you? I can’t see you. | 你是谁 我看不到你 |
[45:41] | Maybe I’m a phantom. | 或许我是个幽灵 |
[45:44] | Then again, maybe not. | 但也可能不是 |
[45:46] | A phantom can’t hurt you. | 幽灵伤害不了你 |
[45:49] | Oh, god. Please don’t. | 天啊 求你不要 |
[45:51] | – Who’s Bobby? – Let me go. | -谁是鲍比 -放过我 |
[45:54] | Stop whining. | 别哀号了 |
[45:56] | Who’s Bobby? | 谁是鲍比 |
[45:58] | Bobby Hamilton, my best friend when I was 12. | 鲍比·汉密尔顿 我12岁时的挚友 |
[46:03] | That’s when you set your first fire. | 你第一次纵火那年 |
[46:06] | I didn’t set it. Bobby did. | 不是我 鲍比放的 |
[46:08] | It was all his idea. | 都是他的主意 |
[46:10] | But then he died, and I got caught. | 但是他死了 我被抓了 |
[46:13] | They sent me to the nuthouse, like I was crazy. | 送了精神病院 当我是疯子 |
[46:15] | It’s all because of Bobby. Fucking asshole. | 都是鲍比的错 狗日的混蛋 |
[46:17] | So does he still talk to you? | 他还在找你说话吗 |
[46:20] | Is Bobby the one telling you to set these fires? | 是鲍比指使你纵火吗 |
[46:22] | No, that would make me crazy, | 不 那我就是疯子了 |
[46:24] | and I’m not fucking crazy! | 我他妈才没疯 |
[46:26] | But I only hurt people because of Bobby. | 不过就是因为鲍比才烧人 |
[46:29] | No, you’re the one who’s setting those fires. | 错 放火的是你 |
[46:31] | You’re the one who’s burning people alive. | 是你把人活生生烧死的 |
[46:33] | You can’t blame it on something | 你不能罪在 |
[46:34] | that happened to you when you were a kid. | 你童年的遭遇上 |
[46:37] | You’re not a kid anymore. | 你不是孩子了 |
[46:39] | It’s time for you to take responsibility. | 做错事就得负责 |
[46:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:00] | The caller said they smelled kerosene. | 报案人说有煤油味 |
[47:04] | Looks like we have the right place. | 看来找对地方了 |
[47:20] | Holy shit. | 日 |
[47:24] | That’s Joe Jensen. I interviewed this guy. | 乔·詹森 我审过这人 |
[47:27] | Dumb fuck must have passed out from the fumes. | 这二逼肯定被熏晕了 |
[47:29] | He’s still alive. | 还活着 |
[47:31] | I guess we found our phantom. | 看来找着幽灵了 |
[47:33] | Who’d have thought it would be so easy? | 真他妈容易 |
[47:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:38] | Guys, come on down. | 伙计们 快下来 |
[47:49] | Got your call. | 如约而至 |
[47:51] | Glad you came to your senses. | 这就对了 |
[47:53] | You got my money? | 钱准备好了吗 |
[47:54] | Yeah. It’s right back here. | 好了 后备箱里呢 |
[47:59] | What’s with all the plastic? | 弄这么多塑料干嘛 |
[48:07] | You’ll find out soon. | 立马就明白了 |
[48:28] | What the hell! | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[48:29] | I realize this isn’t the best way | 我知道这不是给女朋友的父亲 |
[48:31] | to make a good impression on your girlfriend’s father. | 留下好印象的最好方式 |
[48:39] | But I can’t allow you to hurt Hannah. | 但不能让你再伤害汉娜了 |
[48:41] | Oh, please. | 求你了 |
[48:43] | I won’t talk to the cops. I’ll leave town. | 我不告诉警方 远走他乡 |
[48:47] | I promise, I’ll never come near Hannah again. | 我保证 再也不来找汉娜的麻烦 |
[48:49] | I wish I could believe you. | 我也想相信你 |
[48:53] | Actually, I don’t, ’cause then, I couldn’t kill you. | 但不能 否则就没法杀你了 |
[48:55] | Oh, please, you don’t have to do this. | 求你了 何必如此 |
[48:57] | That’s what I’m realizing. | 这我明白 |
[48:59] | I don’t have to. | 是不必要 |
[49:02] | But I want to. | 但是我想 |
[49:05] | Even though you don’t meet my code, | 尽管你不符合我的杀戮法则 |
[49:07] | I really, really want to. | 但我真的 真的很想 |
[49:14] | Because, unlike you, I care about Hannah. | 因为我不像你 我很在乎汉娜 |
[49:18] | You got the devil inside you, boy. | 你中邪了吧 小伙子 |
[49:23] | No, I think it’s just me. | 不 只是本性 |
[49:41] | Sink or swim, daddy. | 要么自己游 要么沉下去 老爹 |
[49:55] | Hey, Deb. | 嘿 黛布 |
[49:57] | We arrested the phantom, thanks to you. | 我们逮捕了幽灵 多亏了你 |
[50:00] | Now I know why you weren’t at the fox hole. | 知道你为什么没在狐狸洞了 |
[50:02] | Consider it a gift. | 算一礼物吧 |
[50:03] | Bullshit. You want something in return. | 狗屁 你是想求回报吧 |
[50:05] | And I’m guessing it’s for me to lay off your girlfriend. | 我猜是让我放过你那女朋友 |
[50:08] | Well, now that you mention it. | 那就笑纳了 |
[50:10] | Forget it. | 妄想 |
[50:12] | I always give in to you. | 我总是迁就你 |
[50:16] | But not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[50:19] | I understand. | 懂 |
[50:32] | I got the money for my dad. | 我爸的钱准备好了 |
[50:34] | I left him a message. | 给他留言了 |
[50:35] | He should be here soon. | 他应该很快过来 |
[50:41] | – He won’t be coming. – How do you know? | -他不会来了 -你怎么知道 |
[50:49] | I had a talk with him. | 我跟他谈了谈 |
[50:52] | I made it clear | 说得很清楚 |
[50:53] | that I wouldn’t allow him to hurt you anymore. | 再也不让他伤害你 |
[50:59] | And I think he understood. | 他收到了 |
[51:03] | So he’s gone? | 他去了吗 |
[51:05] | He won’t be bothering you again. | 再不会打扰你了 |
[51:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:19] | The dark passenger has been with me ever since I can remember, | 黑暗使者从我记事起就纠缠着我 |
[51:22] | Pulling the strings, running the show. | 控制着我 操控着我 |
[51:27] | But as it turns out, I’m no puppet. | 但事实证明 我不是木偶 |
[51:30] | And you should know, you were right. | 我要告诉你 你是对的 |
[51:32] | About what? | 什么对的 |
[51:35] | The dark…rider. | 黑暗 骑士 |
[51:42] | He doesn’t exist. | 其实不存在 |
[51:51] | Turns out, | 事实证明 |
[51:51] | maybe you understand me a little better than I understand myself. | 或许你比我自己更懂我 |
[52:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[52:10] | I think I love you too. | 其实我也爱你 |
[52:33] | Hey. I need your help. | 嘿 帮我个忙 |
[52:37] | We need to find a woman named Arlene Shram. | 找一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的人 |
[52:39] | Sure. Who’s that? | 好的 谁啊 |
[52:41] | According to a message I got last night | 根据我昨晚线报 |
[52:43] | from Hannah Mckay’s father, | 汉娜·麦凯他爹的短信 |
[52:45] | She’s a witness to a murder. | 那人是一启谋杀案的目击证人 |