时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Our primary suspect is Sergeant James Doakes. | 我们的第一嫌犯是詹姆斯·道克斯警司 |
[00:16] | Doakes? | 道克斯 |
[00:16] | If Doakes really wasn’t the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 如果道克斯真的不是海湾屠夫 |
[00:19] | the best thing to do is to look into Doakes’s final days. | 就应该查他遇害前几天的行踪 |
[00:22] | We should start with the cabin in the everglades | 先从沼泽小屋查起 |
[00:24] | where Doakes died. | 道克斯在那儿死的 |
[00:28] | I was renting the place to Santos Jimenez. | 当时我租给桑托斯·希门内斯了 |
[00:30] | Jimenez. | 希门内斯 |
[00:30] | He was one of the three men responsible | 他是杀害德克斯特生母 |
[00:32] | for killing Dexter Morgan’s biological mother. | 劳拉·莫萨的三凶手之一 |
[00:34] | What if Dexter is the real Bay Harbor Butcher? | 万一德克斯特才是真正的海湾屠夫呢 |
[00:38] | If somebody’s gonna talk to Dexter, it’s gonna be me. | 如果该有人去找德克斯特谈 也该是我 |
[00:42] | Tell your boyfriend who you belong to. | 告诉你男朋友你是谁的人 |
[00:46] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. Go. Go. Now. | -对不起 -没事 快走 赶紧 |
[00:51] | He died in my apartment. | 他死在了我家 |
[00:53] | Figured it would kick in while Price was on the road. | 我本以为普莱斯会在路上发作 |
[00:55] | A convenient auto accident. | 恰好变成一起车祸 |
[00:56] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[00:57] | Price liked to chew on his pens. | 普莱斯喜欢咬他的笔 |
[00:59] | The last one had a little something on it. | 最后一支被我涂了点东西 |
[01:01] | She is a killer. | 她是个杀手 |
[01:04] | You will never be safe with her. | 你跟她在一起不安全 |
[01:07] | When Hannah got out of juvie, | 汉娜从少管所出来后 |
[01:08] | she killed a counselor at a halfway house. | 在感化院杀了一个辅导员 |
[01:12] | She fed him rat poison. | 给他下了老鼠药 |
[01:13] | Her roommate, a little gal named Arlene Shram, | 她同屋一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的小姑娘 |
[01:16] | saw her do it. | 亲眼目睹 |
[01:20] | He won’t be bothering you again. | 他再不会打扰你了 |
[01:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:24] | I think I love you too. | 其实我也爱你 |
[01:28] | We need to find a woman named Arlene Shram. | 我们要找一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的女人 |
[01:31] | Sure. Who’s that? | 好的 谁啊 |
[01:33] | According to a message I got last night | 根据我昨晚线报 |
[01:34] | from Hannah Mckay’s father, | 汉娜·麦凯他爹的短信 |
[01:37] | she’s a witness to a murder. | 她是一起谋杀案的目击证人 |
[03:32] | I’ve never thought about the future. | 我从没想过未来 |
[03:38] | About growing old. | 没想过变老 |
[03:49] | Maybe because the future has never been kind to people like me. | 也许美好结局从不眷顾于我 |
[04:16] | Or their loved ones. | 或我深爱的人 |
[04:19] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[04:20] | Bye, Harrison. | 再见 哈里森 |
[04:28] | But suddenly my future seems very possible. | 但突然间 我的未来似乎有了希望 |
[04:40] | And growing old is not only a possibility. | 慢慢变老并非难事 |
[04:43] | It seems appealing. | 还令人向往 |
[05:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:02] | Am I speaking with Dexter Morgan? | 德克斯特·摩根吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 |
[05:05] | This is Dade County department of corrections. | 这里是戴德郡教管所 |
[05:07] | – Hector Estrada… – Wait. What? | -赫克托·埃斯特拉达 -谁 |
[05:09] | – is having a parole hearing. – When? | -要进行假释听审 -什么时候 |
[05:11] | This morning at 10:00 a.m. | 今早十点 |
[05:12] | I know this is sudden. | 我知道很突然 |
[05:15] | Okay, thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢通知 |
[05:17] | You’re welcome, sir. | 不客气 先生 |
[05:22] | That was the department of corrections. | 是教管所 |
[05:23] | Hector Estrada is up for parole. | 赫克托·埃斯特拉达要进行假释听审 |
[05:26] | He thinks there’s a good chance he’ll get it. | 他觉得很有机会假释成功 |
[05:28] | Estrada? | 埃斯特拉达 |
[05:30] | Remember, I told you about my mother | 记得我告诉过你我母亲的事 |
[05:31] | and how she died? | 还有她怎么死的吗 |
[05:34] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[05:36] | Was he–was he one of the men that killed her? | 他是…他是凶手之一吗 |
[05:39] | He was the leader. He gave the order. | 他是主谋 他下的命令 |
[05:42] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[05:48] | Dead. | 都死了 |
[05:51] | Estrada is the last survivor. | 只剩一个埃斯特拉达 |
[05:55] | T’m sure you’ll have something to say about that. | 我知道你对此有话要说 |
[06:00] | Look at it this way. | 要这么想 |
[06:03] | Maybe it’s the universe giving you a Christmas present. | 或许这是上天给你的圣诞礼物 |
[06:08] | No one but you would see it that way. | 只有你会这么想 |
[06:15] | Maybe killing Estrada will close this chapter of my life… | 也许杀掉这人会给我这段生活画上句点 |
[06:21] | and open me up to a future with Hannah. | 开启与汉娜的美好未来 |
[06:25] | The panel has reviewed | 陪审员审阅了 |
[06:26] | all the pertinent data in this matter. | 本案所有相关资料 |
[06:28] | We find that the prisoner meets the requirements for parole | 根据保外就医第463条规定 |
[06:31] | under the compassionate release statute 463. | 我们认为犯人符合保释要求 |
[06:37] | Have you read the statute? | 条例看了吗 |
[06:38] | Do you understand your obligations? | 知道该怎么做吗 |
[06:40] | I understand what’s expected of me. | 我明白该怎么做 |
[06:44] | I won’t screw up. | 不会惹事的 |
[06:46] | At this time we invite any victims present | 此次我们请来受害者出席 |
[06:49] | to enter a statement either for or against the board’s decision. | 发表对陪审团裁决的意见 |
[06:55] | I have no objection. | 没有异议 |
[06:58] | Nadia, it’s me again. | 娜迪娅 还是我 |
[07:00] | This is my fifth message. | 这是第五条留言了 |
[07:02] | Just want to know where you are. | 就是想知道你在哪 |
[07:04] | Give me a call. | 给我回电 |
[07:06] | Did you get bad news? | 有坏消息吗 |
[07:07] | Just trying to find Nadia. | 就是找娜迪娅 |
[07:10] | Hey. Taking a survey. | 做个问卷 |
[07:12] | Secret Santa this year or no Secret Santa? | 今年要不要神秘圣诞老人 |
[07:14] | I got enough presents to buy, man. | 我要买的礼物够多了 哥们儿 |
[07:18] | Man, the Christmas spirit around here sucks big reindeer dicks. | 天呐 这儿的圣诞气氛让驯鹿都蛋疼 |
[07:22] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[07:23] | I found Arlene Shram. | 我找到阿琳·希拉姆了 |
[07:25] | – Oh, fucking amazing. – She’s living out in Hialeah. | -尼玛神迹啊 -她住在海里亚 |
[07:28] | Two drug arrests since juvie. | 从少管所出来后两次因涉毒被抓 |
[07:29] | Has two kids from different fathers. | 跟不同的男人生了两个孩子 |
[07:32] | Temporarily lost custody | 由于滥用毒品 |
[07:34] | a year ago due to her drug abuse. | 一年前暂时失去孩子的监护权 |
[07:38] | Good to know. | 查得不错 |
[07:39] | We’ll have to go after her hard. | 我们要好好盘问她 |
[07:40] | I might have to threaten to take away her mother of the year trophy. | 再用剥夺年度最佳母亲奖吓吓她 |
[07:43] | Any luck in locating Hannah’s father? | 找到汉娜父亲了吗 |
[07:46] | No. Zero. | 没有 |
[07:46] | He dropped the dime on his daughter | 他告发女儿后 |
[07:48] | and then skipped town like it was nothing. | 若无其事地离了城 |
[07:49] | Well, he’s a drifter. He could be anywhere. | 他爱漂着 处处为家 |
[07:51] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[07:54] | Maybe we should let your brother know what we’re doing. | 我们的事也许该告诉你哥哥 |
[07:57] | I mean, we’re investigating his girlfriend. | 我们查的是他女朋友 |
[07:59] | I already told Dexter that if I found anything on Hannah, | 我跟他说了 要是汉娜有任何不对 |
[08:02] | that I’d act on it. | 也会秉公办理 |
[08:03] | I still don’t feel right about this. | 我还是觉得不妥 |
[08:05] | And I’m telling you that it’s my call. | 这事我说了算 |
[08:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:11] | Matthews made his choices. | 马修斯作茧自缚 |
[08:13] | Now he spends Christmas alone with his boat. | 得独自在船上过圣诞 |
[08:16] | How close was I to the same fate? | 我是不是也要沦落至此 |
[08:18] | Oh, hand me one of those zip ties | 桌上的束线带 |
[08:20] | on the table there, will you? | 递我一条好吗 |
[08:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Fucking Christmas lights. | 妈的圣诞彩灯 |
[08:35] | Every year I put ’em up, | 年年都得挂 |
[08:36] | and every year I wonder why I bothered. | 每年我都想 干嘛劳这个神 |
[08:39] | You said you wanted to see me. | 你说想见我 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Yeah, thanks for coming out. | 对 对 谢谢你能来 |
[08:45] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[08:47] | I wanted to give you a heads up on this idea | 我想提醒你 |
[08:49] | that Captain Laguerta’s got into her head. | 洛格丽塔警监在想什么 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:54] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫 |
[08:56] | Maria’s convinced that Doakes was innocent | 玛丽亚深信道克斯是清白的 |
[08:59] | and that the real killer is still at large. | 真正的凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[09:03] | Actually, she thinks it might be you. | 事实上 她认为凶手可能是你 |
[09:10] | Me? | 我 |
[09:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:13] | Personally, I think she’s had one too many “Mosquitos,” | 我觉得她烈焰红蚊喝多了 |
[09:15] | or whatever they call that goddamn drink. | 谁他妈知道那破酒叫什么 |
[09:18] | But anyway, here we are. | 但事已至此 |
[09:22] | What makes her think I’m the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 她怎么会认为我是海湾屠夫 |
[09:24] | She knows your life story, | 她知道你的经历 |
[09:26] | your childhood, what you saw in that cargo container. | 你的童年 你在集装箱里看到了什么 |
[09:31] | Most people… that’d screw ’em up for life. | 换一般人 一生就毁了 |
[09:37] | I mean, your brother went through the same thing you did, | 你哥哥跟你经历相同 |
[09:39] | and look what happened to him. | 看看他的结局 |
[09:41] | He saw your mother dismembered before his eyes, | 他目睹母亲被肢解 |
[09:46] | and he went on to dismember his own victims. | 然后就肢解别人 |
[09:54] | Drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 不用了 |
[09:58] | The Bay Harbor Butcher also dismembered his victims. | 海湾屠夫也肢解他人 |
[10:02] | Of course, your brother wasn’t the butcher. | 你哥哥肯定不是那个屠夫 |
[10:05] | The murders continued after his death. | 他死后案子就没停 |
[10:08] | But it’s weird, huh? | 但这很奇怪 对吧 |
[10:14] | Another thing that’s weird– | 还有一件怪事 |
[10:16] | that cabin where Doakes died. | 道克斯死的那个小屋 |
[10:18] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | Was rented to a man named Jimenez. | 曾被租给一个叫希门内斯的 |
[10:23] | He was one of the men who killed your mother. | 他是杀害你母亲的凶手之一 |
[10:25] | I mean, what are the odds? | 这也太巧了吧 |
[10:31] | He’s interrogating me. | 他在审我 |
[10:36] | You knew my father. You’ve known me my whole life. | 你认识我父亲 了解我的一生 |
[10:38] | Do you think I’m the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 你觉得我是海湾屠夫吗 |
[10:44] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:47] | But if I don’t ask these questions, | 但如果我不问这些问题 |
[10:48] | Maria will. | 玛丽亚也会的 |
[10:51] | You know, I always had a bad feeling about Doakes. | 我一直觉得道克斯不对劲 |
[10:55] | He obviously didn’t like me too much from the get-go. | 一开始他就不喜欢我 |
[11:02] | Hmm. Not exactly a secret. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[11:05] | But then that whole Bay Harbor Butcher case came along, | 但之后发生了海湾屠夫案 |
[11:09] | and something happened that I’ve never told anyone about. | 有些事我从没告诉过任何人 |
[11:14] | – What? – I saw Doakes on his boat. | -什么事 -我看见道克斯在船上 |
[11:17] | Doakes had a boat? | 道克斯有船 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:20] | I figured he used it | 我猜他在船上 |
[11:21] | to dispose of his victims. | 处理受害人 |
[11:26] | He kept it at the same marina as mine. | 我俩的船停在同一个码头 |
[11:28] | I moved my boat to get away from him. | 我换了个地方想避开他 |
[11:30] | Why didn’t you ever come forward? | 你怎么不说出这些 |
[11:32] | ‘Cause I didn’t know what he’d do to me | 因为我不知道他会对我和我妹 |
[11:33] | or my sister. | 做什么 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | Doakes was a pretty formidable guy. | 道克斯心狠手辣 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:46] | I can imagine how scared you must have been. | 我能想象你当时有多怕 |
[11:52] | Sorry to put you through all this, Dexter. | 真抱歉谈这些 德克斯特 |
[11:55] | I’ll talk to Maria. | 我会跟玛丽亚说的 |
[11:57] | Get her to move on. | 劝她向前看 |
[12:00] | No hard feelings? | 别当回事 |
[12:03] | None. | 没有 |
[12:08] | I’ve given them a boat to search for. | 我弄条船让他们找 |
[12:10] | Now I just have to make sure | 只要确保 |
[12:11] | there’s something for them to find. | 他们能搜到证据 |
[12:14] | Hey, don’t splash your sister! | 别泼你妹妹 |
[12:16] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[12:20] | Sorry. They are nonstop. | 抱歉 她们太闹了 |
[12:23] | No, I have a nephew their age, | 正常 我有个侄子跟她们差不多大 |
[12:24] | so I can relate. | 能理解 |
[12:28] | Traded one vice for another. | 恶习都成瘾 |
[12:31] | At least they can’t take your kids away for tobacco. | 但总不能因为抽烟就带走我的孩子 |
[12:34] | First Christmas clean and sober, and it won’t be the last. | 第一次清醒过圣诞节 以后也会 |
[12:39] | Knock on wood. | 甩掉厄运 |
[12:40] | Just want to keep looking forward, you know? | 继续向前看 |
[12:43] | That’s kind of why I’m here, Arlene. | 我就为此而来 阿琳 |
[12:45] | To keep you looking forward. | 让你继续向前看 |
[12:48] | To keep you out of jail, actually. | 实际上是远离牢狱 |
[12:50] | Why would I be going to jail? | 我为什么会进监狱 |
[12:52] | As an accessory to murder. | 谋杀从犯 |
[12:55] | He was a counselor at a halfway house | 感化院一辅导员 |
[12:57] | where you resided about ten years ago. | 十年前你在那里待过 |
[12:59] | Someone spiked his coffee with rat poison. | 有人在他的咖啡里下了耗子药 |
[13:02] | I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:04] | I’m not after you. I’m after Hannah Mckay. | 我不是要抓你 我要抓汉娜·麦凯 |
[13:06] | She was your roommate at the time of the murder. | 谋杀案发生时 她是你的室友 |
[13:08] | And I know it was her idea, | 我知道这是她的主意 |
[13:09] | but you had some part in it. | 但你也有份 |
[13:11] | You either helped or you kept quiet. | 你不是帮忙就是窝藏 |
[13:13] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:14] | I want to know exactly what happened. | 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[13:16] | And in return I will promise you immunity from prosecution, | 作为回报 我保你不吃官司 |
[13:19] | I will keep you out of jail, | 让你远离牢狱之灾 |
[13:20] | and I’ll make sure that your kids have their mother | 保证你的孩子有母亲 |
[13:22] | to put presents under the tree. | 把礼物放在树下 |
[13:29] | I’d like some time to think about this. | 让我想想怎么办 |
[13:32] | Okay, do that. | 好好想想吧 |
[13:34] | And play with your kids. | 和孩子好好玩玩吧 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause, depending on what you decide, | 否则很长时间都没机会了 |
[13:38] | you might not get to do that for a really long time. | 你自己想清楚 |
[13:47] | Turn this way now. | 转过来 |
[13:49] | Do you remember the first and last time | 你还记得爸爸第一次和最后一次 |
[13:52] | dad took us to see Santa? | 带我们见圣诞老人吗 |
[13:54] | You yanked his beard, and I asked for a gun. | 你拉人家胡子 我找他要小手枪 |
[14:00] | Where the fuck are you, the north pole? | 你的魂飘哪儿去了 |
[14:01] | You haven’t said anything since we’ve been here. | 来这儿以后你一句话都没说 |
[14:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:06] | You sure you want to know? | 你确定想知道吗 |
[14:08] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[14:10] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[14:12] | LaGuerta’s still looking into the bay harbor butcher. | 洛格丽塔还在追查海湾屠夫一案 |
[14:15] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[14:17] | I talked to Matthews. | 我跟马修斯谈过 |
[14:18] | She’s pulled him into the investigation. | 他也被拉进来了 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:22] | It gets worse. | 更糟的是 |
[14:24] | They think it’s me. | 他们怀疑是我 |
[14:27] | You weren’t gonna fucking tell me? | 你都不打算告诉我吗 |
[14:30] | Do they have anything? | 他们查到什么了吗 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[14:36] | I need to put them off this once and for all. | 我得设法一劳永逸 |
[14:40] | How? | 怎么做 |
[14:41] | Give them definitive proof | 给出充足证据 |
[14:42] | that Doakes was the butcher. | 证明道克斯就是屠夫 |
[14:44] | It’ll mean planting evidence. | 就是移花接木 |
[14:48] | You can’t do that, not with those two on your case. | 你办不到的 那两人现在盯上你了 |
[14:52] | I’ll just have to be very careful. | 我会小心行事 |
[15:01] | Now were you a good boy? | 今天表现怎么样 |
[15:03] | So what do you want for Christmas? | 你想要什么圣诞礼物 |
[15:06] | Fuck it. It’s too risky for you. | 操 你这是在玩火 |
[15:07] | – I’ll do it. – Deb, no. | -我来 -黛布 不要 |
[15:09] | I’m not gonna let Harrison grow up without a father. | 我不能让哈里森这么小就没了父亲 |
[15:11] | I don’t want to argue about it. | 我不想跟你争这个问题 |
[15:12] | I just want this to be the end once and for all. | 我就想让这一切做个了断 |
[15:16] | Hey, guys. | 小家伙们 |
[15:25] | Ready? Say cheese, everyone. | 准备好了吗 说”茄子” |
[15:30] | Cheese. | “茄子” |
[15:34] | I’m sorry, but I just don’t think Dexter Morgan | 抱歉 我不认为德克斯特·摩根 |
[15:36] | has anything to do with the bay harbor butcher. | 跟海湾屠夫有什么关联 |
[15:38] | You’re letting your personal feelings | 你对摩根一家的私人感情 |
[15:39] | for the Morgans completely cloud your judgment, | 影响了你的判断 |
[15:43] | And I think you’re letting whatever you had going | 而你和道克斯的私人恩怨 |
[15:44] | with Doakes make you blind to his guilt. | 也让你对他的罪行视而不见 |
[15:47] | I’ve heard of people fucking their brains out, | 谁都有糊涂的时候 |
[15:49] | Maria, but god almighty. | 但玛丽亚 人在做 天在看 |
[15:50] | Well, that’s low even for you, Tom. | 汤姆 真没法说你 |
[15:54] | Look, let’s just follow up on this boat. | 我们就从这艘船查起 |
[15:56] | Look, if James had owned a boat, | 如果詹姆斯买过这艘船 |
[15:58] | I would have known. | 我一定能查出来 |
[15:59] | Well, call it a wild guess, | 你纯粹是瞎猜 |
[16:01] | but if he was using it to dump his victims into the ocean, | 不过他要是用这艘船抛过尸 |
[16:03] | he probably would have tried to keep its existence a secret. | 肯定会想方设法藏起来 |
[16:20] | I swear, I never told anyone I saw you poison that man. | 我保证没跟任何人提起过你下药的事 |
[16:23] | I don’t get how that stanky detective could know about it. | 我不明白了 那个死警探怎么会知道的 |
[16:28] | Must have been my dad. | 肯定是我爸说了 |
[16:31] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样 |
[16:33] | He needed money, and I wouldn’t give it to him. | 他需要钱 我没给他 |
[16:35] | You know my dad. | 你知道他这人 |
[16:37] | Yeah, unfortunately. | 真倒霉 |
[16:41] | I can’t go to jail, Hannah. | 我不能坐牢 汉娜 |
[16:44] | Losing my kids again? I couldn’t take it. | 可不能再失去孩子 |
[16:46] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 不会的 |
[16:49] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:51] | When that fucking counselor was putting his hands on us | 那个辅导员想对咱俩犯浑时候 |
[16:53] | and I shut him down for good, you backed me up. | 我要了他命 你也在帮我 |
[16:57] | We always stuck together. | 我们永远支持对方 |
[16:59] | That’s not gonna change now, is it? | 现在也不会变 对吗 |
[17:06] | But that detective’s gonna come back. | 但那个条子还会回来 |
[17:08] | She’s not gonna let up. | 她不会罢休的 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna figure something out. | 我来想办法 |
[17:13] | You just have to stay strong, okay? | 你一定要坚强 好吗 |
[17:21] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[17:27] | This one looks like Doakes. | 这个差不多 |
[17:39] | Did you have to get the biggest tree on the lot? | 你非得搞这么大颗树吗 |
[17:41] | Well, anything smaller than this | 不能再小 |
[17:42] | looks like a Charlie Brown tree. | 要么成过家家用的了 |
[17:46] | By the way, you still doing Christmas day | 对了 今年圣诞你还和 |
[17:48] | with Debra and Harrison? | 黛布拉和哈里森一起过吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. You can join us. | 对 你也可以来 |
[17:52] | Not sure if Debra and me in the same room | 不知道我跟黛布拉共处一室 |
[17:55] | would be very Christmasy. | 会不会让圣诞气氛变味 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | Maybe we could start a new tradition. | 那我们就给圣诞节换换口味 |
[18:11] | Christmas eve this year and next year, | 今年的圣诞 明年的圣诞 |
[18:16] | the year after that. | 以后所有的圣诞 |
[18:17] | I like that. Except there is one problem. | 我喜欢 不过有个问题 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么问题 |
[18:21] | I haven’t got you a Christmas present yet. | 我还没给你买圣诞礼物呢 |
[18:24] | I don’t really need anything. | 我什么都不想要 |
[18:28] | Suit yourself. | 那听你的 |
[18:29] | I guess I’m just gonna have to go out | 那我就出去 |
[18:31] | and buy you a pair of socks. | 给你买双袜袜 |
[19:45] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[19:46] | That’s not the walk of a dying man. | 那可不是人之将死的步伐 |
[19:48] | I guess freedom was the tonic he needed. | 自由就是他的良药妙方 |
[19:51] | But I’ll soon change that. | 我会改变局面的 |
[19:58] | – Jenna. – Hey, Quinn. | -珍娜 -奎恩 |
[20:00] | I’m looking for Nadia. Do you know where she is? | 我来找纳迪娅 知道她在哪儿吗 |
[20:02] | Hey, pal, find your own. | 老兄 自己找个去 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. Does your wife know you’re here? | 抱歉 你老婆知道你在这儿吗 |
[20:07] | – No. – So shut the fuck up. | -不知道 -那闭上臭嘴 |
[20:09] | Nadia’s in Vegas. | 纳迪娅去维加斯了 |
[20:11] | Vegas? What are you talking about? | 维加斯 你说什么 |
[20:13] | She moved there to work. | 她去那边干了 |
[20:14] | Got a job in one of the casinos. | 在家赌场找了份工作 |
[20:17] | – When? – Couple days ago. | -什么时候 -几天前 |
[20:20] | She left you a note. It’s in my locker. | 她给你留了张条 在我柜子里 |
[20:23] | I probably shouldn’t have read it. | 我不该看的 |
[20:25] | What did it say? | 上面写什么了 |
[20:26] | That she’s sorry but that she needed a new start. | 她很抱歉 但想重新开始 |
[20:29] | Staying here was too hard for her. | 继续待在这对她是种折磨 |
[20:32] | She was really broken up. | 她心乱如麻 |
[20:36] | That all? | 就这么多 |
[20:38] | Oh, that you really mean a lot to her | 还有 你对她来说意义重大 |
[20:40] | and she’ll never forget what you did for her. | 她永不忘记你为她做的一切 |
[20:44] | I’ll be done in a few minutes, and I can go get it. | 我还有几分钟就收工 到时候拿给你 |
[20:47] | Thanks. | 不必了 |
[20:54] | Last Christmas, I was down in the Keys. | 去年圣诞节 我在吉斯度假村 |
[20:57] | This Christmas– your garage. | 今年圣诞节 在你车库里过 |
[20:59] | No one’s forcing you to be here, Tom. | 没人逼你来啊 汤姆 |
[21:01] | Oh, I’m too afraid to leave you alone. | 哪能让你自己待着 |
[21:04] | You might decide I’m the bay harbor butcher and haul me in. | 没准又觉得我是海湾屠夫 顺势把我拿下 |
[21:09] | – What is it? – Take a look. | -那是什么 -来看看 |
[21:13] | It’s a tackle box. | 是钓箱 |
[21:27] | These are deep-sea fishing lures. | 这些是深海路亚 |
[21:31] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[21:32] | Meaning they’re the kind you need a boat to use. | 说明你要有船才成 |
[22:02] | Jeez, what a mess. | 天 怎么这么乱 |
[22:05] | Well, it’s been empty for years. | 这里空好几年了 |
[22:07] | Doakes probably scrapped his boat | 我们快查到道克斯时 |
[22:09] | once we were closing in on him. | 他说不定把船弃了 |
[22:12] | We don’t know Doakes used this place. | 道克斯来没来过这里另说 |
[22:14] | You’re jumping to conclusions. | 别凭空下定论 |
[22:17] | This address came from the tackle box… | 这地址是钓箱里的 |
[22:22] | which came from the cabin where Doakes died. | 钓箱是道克斯遇害那小屋发现的 |
[22:26] | This isn’t jumping to a conclusion. | 这不是凭空下定论 |
[22:28] | This conclusion’s hanging from your ass. | 傻子都能想到这结论 |
[22:49] | That private forensics team of yours… | 你那帮鉴证精英 |
[22:52] | Yeah. What about ’em? | 他们怎么了 |
[22:54] | Get ’em out here. | 都叫过来 |
[23:01] | I think we just struck oil. | 这是个大发现 |
[23:09] | The blood’s too degraded to analyze, | 血迹太久了 没法分析 |
[23:10] | but we found one print on the hilt. | 但刀柄上有个指纹 |
[23:13] | It’s a match for James Doakes. | 詹姆斯·道克斯的 |
[23:17] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[23:19] | No question, Captain. | 绝对确定 警督 |
[23:22] | Well, that sews it up. | 这就对了 |
[23:24] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[23:29] | This evidence could have been planted. | 证据可能是刻意布置的 |
[23:32] | Dexter is a forensics expert | 德克斯特是法医专家 |
[23:35] | and he has the skills– | 手到擒来 |
[23:37] | Maria, it’s over. The fat lady isn’t singing. | 玛丽亚 结束了 见好就收吧 |
[23:40] | Her song is done. She’s getting dry-humped | 事实摆在眼前 你所有的猜测 |
[23:42] | – in her dressing room. – Jesus Christ, Tom! | -已被推翻 -上帝啊 汤姆 |
[23:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:48] | Maria, why can’t you let this go? | 玛丽亚 别查了 |
[23:57] | I guess because I feel | 我大概是 |
[23:58] | I owe it to James to clear his name. | 欠詹姆斯一个清白 |
[24:01] | Why? Because you two were a couple? | 为什么 因为你俩好过 |
[24:06] | Because he was innocent. | 因为他是无辜的 |
[24:08] | You’re not an investigator, Maria. | 你不是调查员 玛丽亚 |
[24:11] | Your talent’s in playing the game, | 你在权术方面 |
[24:13] | and you play a great one. | 造诣相当高 |
[24:15] | Hell, you beat me. | 都把我拉下马了 |
[24:17] | But either way… | 但不论如何 |
[24:20] | I’m done here. | 我是不查了 |
[24:22] | Now, I expect you to live up to your end of the bargain. | 希望你能兑现承诺 |
[24:26] | 40-year pay scale on my pension. | 还我40年的养老金 |
[24:31] | I remember, Tom. | 我记得 汤姆 |
[24:34] | Don’t worry. You’ll get what’s coming to you. | 别担心 是你的就是你的 |
[24:36] | I expect to. | 但愿如此 |
[24:41] | Feliz Navidad, Maria. | 圣诞快乐 玛丽亚 |
[24:58] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿搞什么鬼 |
[25:00] | Don’t tell me we’re fucking neighbors now. | 我们没他妈成邻居吧 |
[25:02] | I’m not here to fight with you or trade insults. | 我不是来跟你对骂的 |
[25:06] | That’s a good thing, | 很好 |
[25:07] | ’cause you probably wouldn’t last one round. | 因为我张口就能秒杀你 |
[25:10] | Uh, I came here to talk to you about Dexter. | 我来和你谈谈德克斯特 |
[25:15] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[25:17] | If you care about him as much as I do, | 如果你和我一样关心他 |
[25:18] | you’ll listen to what I have to say. Just hear me out. | 有些话我必须说 希望你听进去 |
[25:21] | That’s all I ask. | 就这请求 |
[25:23] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[25:25] | Dexter is happy, and… | 德克斯特很开心 |
[25:28] | I know him well enough to understand | 我很了解他 |
[25:29] | that this is a pretty big deal. | 明白兹事体大 |
[25:32] | He’s been through a lot of trouble | 他经历了许多困难 |
[25:34] | and a lot of pain. | 许多伤痛 |
[25:38] | I can’t deny that. | 我不能否认 |
[25:40] | I think for the first time in a really long time, | 这是他有生头一次 |
[25:42] | he’s actually looking forward to the future. | 真正对未来有所期待 |
[25:46] | He talks about it. | 他总在说 |
[25:50] | About me and him together. | 谈我俩的未来 |
[25:55] | And I think that Dexter could be a whole lot happier | 我想德克斯特也许会高兴看到 |
[25:58] | if he knew that you and I could find some common ground. | 我你融洽相处 |
[26:03] | – For Dexter’s sake. – Yeah. | -为了德克斯特好 -对 |
[26:14] | He really does seem to like having you around. | 他真的很喜欢你陪着 |
[26:18] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[26:20] | – And I know that you do too. – Yeah, you bet I do. | -我知道你也一样 -这是当然 |
[26:23] | Can’t we work out our issues? | 我们能冰释前嫌吗 |
[26:31] | I think we can. | 我想可以 |
[26:39] | It’s because I love Dexter | 因为我爱德克斯特 |
[26:42] | that I’m willing to do whatever it takes | 为了保护他不被你伤害 |
[26:45] | to protect him from you. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[26:48] | I’m not gonna give up | 我不会放弃 |
[26:49] | until your murdering ass is behind bars for good. | 直到你这杀人凶手被关进监狱 |
[26:52] | That’s how we’re gonna work out our issues. | 这样我们才能冰释前嫌 |
[26:55] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[26:57] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | – Son of a bitch. – You got a dead one. | -他妈的 -有灯泡没亮 |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:22] | Well, it’s gonna have to stay dead. | 就让它灭着吧 |
[27:24] | There’s only so much a man can do. | 咱能做的就这么多了 |
[27:27] | What brings you around? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[27:29] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[27:31] | I noticed you were on empty. | 你那瓶都快没了 |
[27:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:37] | I was also thinking about the last conversation we had. | 我也在想我们上次的谈话 |
[27:39] | I owe you an apology. | 该向你道歉 |
[27:42] | I should have come forward with my suspicion about Doakes. | 我该早点说出对道克斯的怀疑 |
[27:45] | More people would be alive. | 就不会死那么多人了 |
[27:46] | No, if anyone should apologize, it’s me. | 不 如果要道歉 应该是我 |
[27:48] | I was stupid. | 我真傻 |
[27:50] | I should never have even entertained Maria’s crazy theory | 我根本就不该相信玛丽亚说你那些 |
[27:52] | about you being the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫的疯话 |
[27:54] | You think she’ll ever accept the truth? | 你觉得她会接受事实吗 |
[27:57] | She already has. We found Doakes’s boathouse. | 接受了 我们发现了道克斯的船屋 |
[28:01] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[28:02] | What’s even more amazing | 我们在船屋里面的发现 |
[28:03] | is what we found hidden inside it. | 更不可思议 |
[28:06] | I won’t go into details except to say | 细节毋须多说 |
[28:07] | that it leaves no doubt as to Doakes’s guilt. | 但无疑凶手是道克斯 |
[28:11] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[28:12] | you won’t have to worry about Laguerta anymore. | 你不用再担心洛格丽塔了 |
[28:18] | I gotta say that’s about the best Christmas present | 我得说这是我能想到最好的 |
[28:21] | – I could have imagined. – You and me both. | -圣诞礼物了 -我也一样 |
[28:23] | Have a good Christmas with your boy. | 祝你和儿子圣诞愉快 |
[28:25] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[28:29] | Christmas just got a lot less merry for Hector Estrada. | 圣诞对赫克托来说就没那么愉快了 |
[28:32] | My late-lamented dark passenger would be very pleased. | 我戚戚不休的黑暗使者会欢欣鼓舞 |
[28:36] | If I can break this last strand from my past, | 如果能拔掉过去这最后一根刺 |
[28:38] | do I get the future I want? | 能过上想要的生活吗 |
[28:42] | Yep. | 喂 |
[28:43] | I just went to see Matthews again. | 我刚又去见了马修斯 |
[28:44] | They’re calling off the investigation. | 他们叫停调查了 |
[28:47] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:49] | Yeah. They bought it. Everything. | 确定 他们全都信了 |
[28:52] | Well, let’s hope they stay bought. | 那就祈祷他们不会起疑吧 |
[28:55] | Thanks, Deb. | 谢谢 黛布 |
[29:06] | You Hector Estrada? | 你是赫克托·埃斯特拉达 |
[29:08] | – I know you? – You do now. | -我认识你吗 -现在认识了 |
[29:09] | I’m Steve Gaskill. | 我是史蒂夫·盖思科 |
[29:13] | Come on, man. You’re a legend. | 来吧老兄 你可是个传奇啊 |
[29:15] | You’re gonna be a stain on my shoe | 如果你不滚回老家的话 |
[29:16] | if you don’t crawl back to where you came from. | 小心我一脚踢死你 |
[29:18] | Look, I know I’m probably way outta line here, | 我知道我能有点过份 |
[29:19] | but I really gotta tell you about my situation. | 可真得告诉你我的情况 |
[29:21] | I have this contact in Honduras, an old army buddy. | 我在洪都拉斯有个联络人 老战友 |
[29:25] | He sends me a crate of sativa every other month. | 他每隔一月寄给我一箱大麻 |
[29:28] | I’ve been trying to lay it off where I can, | 我一直想找路子把货销了 |
[29:29] | you know, college campuses and whatnot, | 大学那类地方 |
[29:31] | but keeps piling up. | 可是货越积越多 |
[29:33] | It’s just too much for me to move. | 我实在没法销出去 |
[29:35] | How much are we talking about? | 你有多少货 |
[29:36] | Enough to make you shit your pants. | 说出来吓死你 |
[29:39] | Anyway, I’ve been trying to find a way | 总之 我一直都想 |
[29:40] | into the Hispanic market. | 打进拉丁裔市场 |
[29:42] | Here you are. It’s kismet. | 然后你出现了 天意[发音近吻我] |
[29:44] | Kiss who? | “舔”谁 |
[29:46] | It’s, uh, good luck… for both of us. | 就是咱俩交好运了 |
[29:50] | I can show you the stuff. | 我可以给你看看货 |
[29:51] | Let me know if you’re interested. | 有兴趣就说一声 |
[29:52] | Maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们能弄出点名堂 |
[29:54] | First, let me hear you say you’re not a cop. | 你先证明不是条子 |
[29:56] | I’m not a cop, man. | 当然不是 老兄 |
[29:59] | Jeez, we know a lot of the same people– | 圈子里我们都有熟人 |
[30:00] | Tuerto, Pepe Chao. | 图埃托 曹佩佩 |
[30:02] | I’ve sold plenty of shit to them. | 我卖过他们不少 |
[30:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:05] | Long time since I’ve dealt with those guys. | 我好久没和他们打交道了 |
[30:12] | Where and when? | 地点和时间 |
[30:13] | 35 Quayside Road. Tonight. 10:00. | 码头路35号 今晚十点 |
[30:16] | Unless you got something else to do on Christmas Eve. | 除非你平安夜还有其他事 |
[30:21] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[30:28] | – Yep. – Dex, it’s Angel. | -喂 -小德 我老安 |
[30:29] | Debra’s at St. Joseph’s in Hialeah. | 黛布在海里亚的圣约瑟夫医院 |
[30:31] | She’s been in a car accident. | 出车祸了 |
[30:33] | I’ll meet you at the hospital. | 我们医院见 |
[30:45] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[30:47] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[30:48] | She’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:50] | Her wrist is broken, and there’s lots of bruising, | 断了一腕子 很多擦伤 |
[30:51] | but she’ll be out by tomorrow. | 不过明天就能出院 |
[30:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:54] | Apparently, she blacked out or something behind the wheel. | 明显她开着车晕过去了 |
[30:57] | Does Debra have a prescription for antianxiety medication? | 黛布拉在吃抗焦虑药物吗 |
[31:02] | I mean, not that there’s a problem. | 吃也不是问题 |
[31:04] | – Most people do. – Yeah, she does. Why? | -很多人都吃 -她是在吃 怎么了 |
[31:06] | The doctor said there was a lot of that in her system, | 医生说她服用过量 |
[31:09] | almost three times the normal dose. | 差不多正常剂量三倍 |
[31:12] | Now, maybe she lost track on how much she took. | 也许她忘了药量 |
[31:14] | You know. It happens. | 不是不可能 |
[31:17] | Well, why is she here in Hialeah? | 可她来海里亚干嘛 |
[31:20] | Where was she going? | 要去哪儿 |
[31:24] | Debra drove out here for an interview, | 黛布拉是来讯问的 |
[31:26] | a second interview with a woman named Arlene Shram. | 二次讯问一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的女人 |
[31:28] | Now, look, Dex, maybe I should have told you this before now, | 你别急 也许我该早点告诉你 |
[31:32] | but… | 只是 |
[31:34] | Deb got a tip | 黛布收到情报 |
[31:35] | that this woman, Arlene Shram, | 阿琳·希拉姆这女人 |
[31:38] | was a possible witness to a murder… | 可能是凶案证人 |
[31:41] | a murder committed by Hannah Mckay. | 汉娜·麦凯的谋杀案 |
[31:45] | Yes, you should have told me. | 你真该告诉我 |
[31:47] | Debra has a bug up her ass with this girl. | 黛布拉不放心这姑娘 |
[31:49] | Maybe that’s why she took all those antianxiety pills. | 可能为这她才吃那么多药 |
[31:53] | Because she’s convinced that her brother is dating a killer. | 因为跟她哥交往的是一杀人犯 |
[32:00] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[32:03] | I was tired. I was driving. | 开车时候犯困 |
[32:06] | I kept getting sleepier and sleepier, | 越来越困 |
[32:08] | and I don’t know, I must have… | 肯定开着车 |
[32:11] | closed my eyes for a second? | 打了个盹 |
[32:13] | But the next thing I knew, I was… | 醒来时我就 |
[32:15] | Hanging upside down in a ditch. | 翻进水沟了 |
[32:17] | Hanging by my seatbelt. | 被安全带吊着 |
[32:21] | This is the most fucked-est Christmas ever. | 今年圣诞真他妈操蛋 |
[32:24] | And were gonna spend it with Arlene Shram. | 还要和阿琳·希拉姆一起过吧 |
[32:29] | Hannah told you. | 汉娜说的 |
[32:32] | Hannah knew? | 汉娜知道吗 |
[32:34] | She was at my house yesterday | 她昨晚来我家 |
[32:37] | asking me to back off. | 叫我别插手 |
[32:40] | Arlene must have called her after I left her house– | 阿琳一定在我走后告她了 |
[32:42] | Hannah was at your house yesterday? | 汉娜昨晚去了你家 |
[32:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:52] | And now I’m here. | 接着我就住院 |
[32:55] | Fucking hell, Dexter. | 我操 大哥 |
[32:57] | She didn’t poison you. | 她不会下毒的 |
[32:58] | Well, I sure as shit didn’t swallow a handful of pills. | 我他妈吃几片药还不知道啊 |
[33:02] | The doctor said that it’s possible | 医生说可能你是 |
[33:04] | the drugs built up in your system. | 服用过量 |
[33:07] | I took one. | 就一片啊 |
[33:10] | One. Last night. | 就昨晚那一片 |
[33:14] | That drug has a short half-life. | 那药效很短 |
[33:19] | Gotta hand it to her. That’s a really good plan. | 真佩服她 这办法绝了 |
[33:23] | Making it look like I accidentally took | 搞得像我不小心 |
[33:25] | too much of a prescription that I have? | 药吃多了一样 |
[33:27] | It’s not a hard drug to get. | 这药又不难弄到 |
[33:29] | How would she even know that you were on it? | 她怎么知道你在什么药 |
[33:31] | – You must have mentioned it. – I never did. No. | -你呗 -没 绝对没 |
[33:35] | That’s the thing about people that poison people, Dexter, | 下毒不都这样吗 德克斯特 |
[33:38] | they’re really fucking sneaky. | 都他妈鬼鬼祟祟 |
[33:41] | So… | 你是说 |
[33:42] | She, what, poisoned you | 她给你下毒 |
[33:44] | while she was at your house last night? | 就是昨晚在你家的时候 |
[33:45] | I didn’t let her inside my house last night. | 昨晚我没让她进家 |
[33:48] | – Deb– – I went for a run. | -黛布 -我出去跑步 |
[33:50] | Maybe she broke in after I left or something. | 也许她等我离开后进去的 |
[33:52] | She broke into your house and did what? | 溜进你家干嘛 |
[34:00] | I don’t know how she did it. | 我哪儿知道 |
[34:01] | – Because she didn’t. – Fuck. | -因为她没干 -操 |
[34:03] | This is exactly what happened to Sal Price. | 这和萨尔·普莱斯的死如出一辙 |
[34:05] | As soon as he got close to knowing the truth about Hannah, | 眼看就戳穿汉娜真面目时 |
[34:07] | – she killed him. – There’s no proof | -偏被杀了 -没有证据 |
[34:09] | that she killed Sal Price, | 证明是她杀的 |
[34:11] | and there’s certainly no proof that she poisoned you. | 同样没有证据是她给你下的毒 |
[34:13] | Well, maybe we need to find the proof. | 没证据就找啊 |
[34:23] | I think there’s another explanation for what happened. | 也许还有个可能 |
[34:25] | You took more of those pills | 就是你自己 |
[34:27] | than you think you did. | 疏忽了药量 |
[34:28] | You’ve been under a lot of stress, Deb. | 你压力太大了 黛布 |
[34:31] | No shit, Sherlock. | 用你说吗 大侦探 |
[34:35] | So you took one and you lost track. | 于是你吃完忘了 |
[34:37] | You took another. | 接着又吃 |
[34:39] | And another– it’s possible. | 继续吃 有可能啊 |
[34:40] | It happens. | 不少见 |
[34:42] | You have to admit that. Right? | 没错吧 |
[34:49] | Deb’s more right than she knows | 黛布对普莱斯之死的猜测 |
[34:51] | about what happened to Sal Price. | 太准了 |
[34:53] | But Hannah wouldn’t do that to Debra. | 可汉娜不会这么对黛布拉 |
[34:57] | Would she? | 她会吗 |
[35:04] | I make my living at crime scenes, | 我是搞鉴证的 |
[35:06] | proving what happened. | 重绘案场 |
[35:10] | But now can I prove what didn’t happen? | 可怎么绘制没发生的事 |
[35:14] | Prove that Hannah didn’t poison Debra? | 证明汉娜没给黛布拉下毒 |
[35:44] | Is this proof that Hannah was here? | 这是汉娜来过的证据吗 |
[35:51] | Did she break in? | 她是溜门撬锁 |
[36:01] | Or did she simply walk through an open door? | 还是推门而入 |
[36:05] | Or did this fall off me? | 或是我身上的 |
[36:06] | Did I track this in just now? | 是刚才我掉的吗 |
[36:09] | The drug works quickly. | 药效很快 |
[36:10] | Deb would have passed out minutes after ingesting it. | 黛布几分钟就能昏睡过去 |
[36:16] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[36:19] | No. My sister’s doing fine. | 不用 我妹妹没事 |
[36:21] | Yeah. Can’t say the same thing for this poor baby. | 可车算是毁了 |
[36:25] | You’ll have to go in through the passenger side. | 得从副驾那边钻了 |
[36:58] | I’ll see what the lab has to say | 让实验室 |
[36:59] | about what’s in this bottle. | 查查瓶里的水 |
[37:03] | Hannah didn’t poison Debra. | 汉娜没给黛布下毒 |
[37:05] | All I want for Christmas is for that to be true. | 就是最好的圣诞大礼 |
[37:14] | Merry Christmas Eve. | 平安夜快乐 |
[37:15] | We’re having a Noche Buena at the restaurant later. | 餐厅晚点有个圣诞大餐 |
[37:19] | Auri will be there. You should come by. | 奥利也到 你应该来 |
[37:21] | Uh, thank you but, uh… | 谢谢你 不过 |
[37:24] | I’m not up for it. | 我算了 |
[37:26] | Holidays, family, cheer… | 圣诞 家庭 狂欢 太别扭 |
[37:30] | They’re keeping Debra overnight at the hospital. | 黛布晚上还得在医院 |
[37:32] | I thought you should know that. | 得知会你 |
[37:33] | I know. | 明白 |
[37:38] | You wanna tell me the real reason you’re here? | 不说说真正干嘛来吗 |
[37:44] | I been thinking about what’s next for me | 我总是在想 退休以后 |
[37:45] | – after all this. – Yeah? | -该做点什么 -是吗 |
[37:48] | I’m enjoying the restaurant, even with all the headaches. | 我很喜欢那家餐厅 即使很麻烦 |
[37:53] | It’s real. | 很生活 |
[37:55] | Straightforward. | 简简单单 |
[37:57] | You open up, you feed people, | 打开店门 招呼客人 |
[38:00] | you clean up, | 收拾干净 |
[38:02] | you close up, and you go home. | 关门打烊 然后回家 |
[38:05] | That’s it. That’s your day. | 这才叫日子 |
[38:07] | You don’t carry it with you. | 不用带工作回家 |
[38:10] | – Not like this job? – Yeah. | -和干警察不一样 -没错 |
[38:13] | And up until, I don’t know… | 其实到 怎么说呢… |
[38:16] | Mike’s death maybe, | 麦克死之前吧 |
[38:18] | it never got to me. | 我都没这心思 |
[38:22] | It’s time, isn’t it? | 改退了是吧 |
[38:25] | You ever think about what’s next? | 你就没想过以后 |
[38:28] | Sometimes. | 想过 |
[38:32] | I’ve been looking back a little too, you know, | 我也想过从前 |
[38:35] | wondering about some choices I’ve made… | 想过以前那些选择 |
[38:40] | wishing I’d made different ones. | 真希望不那样 |
[38:42] | Wh–a-are you, uh… talking about me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[38:46] | Are you talking about you, about us? | 是说你 说咱俩 |
[38:47] | You–you–are you wishing that it would have worked out? | 希望我们有个好结果吗 |
[38:49] | No. | 不是 |
[38:51] | No. | 真不是 |
[38:53] | Okay. Just checking. | 好吧 就问问 |
[38:55] | So…when are you retiring? | 那你打算什么时候退休 |
[38:59] | Thought about putting my papers in on the first. | 新年一过就打算递交申请 |
[39:06] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[39:08] | – Let’s hope. – Mm-hmm. | -但愿如此吧 -好 |
[39:13] | Dexter.Hey. | 德克斯特 回来啦 |
[39:17] | I was worried about you. | 我还在担心你呢 |
[39:24] | Oh, look who’s here! | 这是谁家小帅哥啊 |
[39:25] | – Daddy’s home. – Come here, bud. | -爸爸回来了 -爸爸抱抱 |
[39:32] | Thanks for staying over tonight. | 谢谢今晚来帮忙 |
[39:33] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[39:35] | Ever since I’ve gone vegetarian, | 自从我吃素以后 |
[39:36] | the idea of watching my brother roast a whole pig | 光看我哥烤乳猪就把我 |
[39:39] | grosses me out. | 恶心半死 |
[39:41] | Besides, you guys are family too. | 而且你们也是家人嘛 |
[39:44] | Yeah. So are you. | 你也是啊 |
[39:46] | – How’s Debra? – Yeah, how’s she doing? | -黛布拉怎么样了 -是啊 她情况如何 |
[39:49] | She’s fine. She should be out tomorrow. | 她没事 明天就能出院 |
[39:51] | I’m glad to hear that. | 这就放心了 |
[39:53] | Well, I hope you’re hungry, Dexter. | 德克斯特 饿了吧 |
[40:08] | Look at her. So beautiful. | 看看她 美丽动人 |
[40:22] | But can you ever fully trust a poisoner? | 但能信任一个投毒者吗 |
[40:32] | Okay, Dexter? | 德克斯特 你怎么了 |
[40:36] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[40:38] | Earth to Dexter. | 想什么呢 |
[40:40] | I think your food coma’s hitting way early. | 你这饭后晕来得也早点儿吧 |
[40:42] | – I think you’re right. – What do you want? | -是哦 -来点什么 |
[40:44] | Uh, a little bit of everything. | 每样来点吧 |
[40:49] | Christmas is a time of expectation. | 圣诞会让人心有所望 |
[40:51] | If you’re good, a red-suited fat man | 表现得好 会有红衣胖爷爷 |
[40:53] | will break into your house and leave you presents. | 溜进你家藏下礼物 |
[40:56] | But Santa Claus doesn’t exist. | 可圣诞老人根本不存在 |
[40:59] | The most wonderful time of the year celebrates a lie. | 就是一美丽谎言罢了 |
[41:09] | Is the future I imagine with Hannah | 与汉娜的未来 |
[41:11] | nothing more than a vision dancing in my head? | 也是水中之月吗 |
[41:28] | It’s funny how we started off in Santa’s holiday adventure | 这圣诞之旅第一站还挺有意思 |
[41:31] | and here we are, | 看现在 |
[41:34] | Christmas eve together. | 平安夜厮守一起 |
[41:37] | A place I never thought I’d be with anyone…again. | 再没想过还能和别人一起过 |
[41:40] | Much less you. | 更何况是你 |
[41:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | I’m not saying this quite right. | 这也不太准确 |
[41:53] | All the men that I’ve been with– | 其实 跟我相处过的男人 |
[41:55] | there was a lot of… | 有很多次 |
[41:58] | running away. | 我都跑掉了 |
[42:01] | But when I’m with you, | 但和你一起时 |
[42:03] | I don’t wanna go anywhere. | 我哪里都不想去 |
[42:12] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚一起吧 |
[42:16] | No, I can’t. I have somewhere to be. | 不行 我得去别处 |
[42:20] | Debra? | 找黛布吗 |
[42:26] | Estrada? | 埃斯特拉达 |
[42:31] | Good for you. | 也好 |
[42:33] | I know he’s somebody that you’ve wanted for a long time. | 我知道你早想杀他了 |
[42:36] | Someone I thought I’d never get. | 我以为抓不到他 |
[42:39] | I imagine that will be deeply satisfying. | 现在如愿以偿了 |
[42:51] | When Deb had her accident… | 黛布出事的时候 |
[42:54] | She was heading to Arlene Shram’s house. | 她正去阿琳家 |
[43:04] | She was hoping Arlene would give her a statement | 她希望阿琳能给她 |
[43:06] | that would let her arrest you. | 逮捕你的证言 |
[43:09] | But Deb never made it there. | 但黛布没去成 |
[43:14] | She blacked out behind the wheel. | 她开着车昏死过去 |
[43:22] | Does that sound familiar? | 这场景熟吧 |
[43:24] | – Familiar? – Sal Price. | -什么熟 -萨尔·普莱斯 |
[43:26] | It’s what you hoped would happen to him | 这不就是你给他 |
[43:28] | before you poisoned him. | 下毒的目的吗 |
[43:34] | Are you– | 你 |
[43:38] | Do you think that I had something to do | 你觉得黛布拉遭遇车祸 |
[43:40] | with Debra’s accident? | 跟我有关吗 |
[43:44] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[43:47] | I can’t believe you would even think something like that. | 没想到你这么看我 |
[43:53] | – Say something. – I know you will always do | -说话啊 -我知道你向来 |
[43:55] | whatever it takes to protect yourself. | 不择手段保护自己 |
[43:56] | That does not include trying to poison your sister. | 我再不择手段也不会害你妹妹 |
[43:58] | You yourself told me Arlene saw you | 你亲口向我承认 阿琳看到你 |
[44:00] | poison that counselor’s coffee. | 往那辅导员咖啡里下毒 |
[44:02] | And I can’t tell you how many times | 我还没少看到 |
[44:04] | I saw Arlene shoot up. | 阿琳注射毒品呢 |
[44:05] | I was nervous about what she could do to me, | 谁知道她会怎么对我 |
[44:07] | but then I went to see her and…she’s a mess | 但等看到她…那副样子 |
[44:12] | that any second-year law student could discredit. | 连法律系大二生都不信她 |
[44:14] | She’s not a threat to me. | 她威胁不到我 |
[44:26] | But Deb is. | 但黛布能 |
[44:28] | Do you really think that I would be that stupid | 你真觉得我有那么蠢 |
[44:30] | to try and poison the Lieutenant of Homicide? | 会去毒害凶案组堂堂警督 |
[44:35] | And to think that you wouldn’t figure it out? | 还觉得能瞒住你吗 |
[44:39] | Wouldn’t it exactly bring us closer together, would it? | 杀了她咱俩就完了 不是吗 |
[44:47] | You know I love you, right? | 你明知我爱你 |
[44:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:53] | Do you love me? | 那你爱我吗 |
[44:56] | Yes. | 爱 |
[45:00] | I don’t know if I believe you. | 我不知道能不能相信你了 |
[45:03] | You were at her house last night. | 可你昨晚去她家了 |
[45:06] | I thought that if she knew how much I cared about you, | 我以为让她知道我有多在乎你 |
[45:09] | then she would back down a little. | 她多少能做出些让步 |
[45:11] | But she never will. | 可她永远不会让步的 |
[45:14] | What happens next week when Deb has a heart attack? | 黛布下周心脏病发作怎么办 |
[45:16] | Do you hear yourself? | 你说什么啊 |
[45:18] | If anything ever happens to Deb, | 要是黛布出什么事 |
[45:20] | I’m gonna wonder if you had something to do with it. | 我都得怀疑是不是和你有关 |
[45:22] | Well, that’s your problem– your lack of trust. | 那是你有问题 毫无信任 |
[45:24] | Your inability to trust. | 永不相信别人 |
[45:27] | God, it’s like… it’s like you have something | 天呐 好像你内心深处 |
[45:30] | deep down inside of you that you think is undeserving of love. | 觉得自己不配拥有爱情一样 |
[45:33] | – Don’t turn this back on me. – You’re the one accusing me. | -别怪罪我 -明明是你在怪罪我 |
[45:36] | I ju–I know what you’re capable of! | 因为我了解你那套 |
[45:46] | Okay, I’m not sure quite how to say this, but… | 好吧 我也不知道该怎么说 但是… |
[45:53] | I’ve never made a mistake. | 我从没失过手 |
[45:57] | If I had poisoned Debra, then she would be dead, | 如果是我给黛布拉下毒 她早死了 |
[46:01] | And if you know me the way that you say that you do, | 如果你真的了解我 |
[46:03] | then you know that that’s true. | 肯定知道没骗你 |
[46:10] | Maybe it all was just an accident. | 也许是个意外 |
[46:16] | I know it must have been really scary | 我知道 看到她躺在医院 |
[46:18] | to see her in the hospital like that. | 你一定吓坏了 |
[46:21] | It was. | 是的 |
[46:23] | And it’s understandable that you would try | 我也理解 当事情解释不通 |
[46:25] | to make sense of a situation that doesn’t make sense, | 你会想找个理由 |
[46:29] | But you’re doing that at the expense of this relationship. | 但这么做是以我们的感情为代价 |
[46:32] | I’m not trying to. I– | 我不想这样 |
[46:36] | I don’t want to lose you. | 不想失去你 |
[46:38] | I’m sure about you. | 我相信你 |
[46:41] | I’m 100% sure, | 100%信任 |
[46:44] | but you need to be able to say the same thing about me. | 但你也得同样信任我 |
[46:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:52] | We could have it all. | 我们本可以彼此相守 |
[46:58] | I think you need to figure out what it is that you want. | 但你应该想清楚自己要什么 |
[47:03] | And what type of future you want to have. | 想要什么样的未来 |
[48:03] | It’s right in here. | 就在这里 |
[48:09] | What the fuck is this? Huh? | 这他妈什么玩意 |
[48:10] | Where’s the stuff? | 货在哪里 |
[48:23] | Estrada! Estrada. | 埃斯特拉达 醒醒 |
[48:30] | Estrada, it’s time. | 时间到了 |
[48:34] | I guess the department of corrections kept that for you. | 我看管教所一直为你留着这个吧 |
[48:37] | That was very thoughtful. | 真贴心呐 |
[48:41] | You’ve changed a lot in the past 40 years. | 这40年你变了不少 |
[48:45] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[48:48] | Three men murdered my mother. | 三个人谋杀我妈 |
[48:51] | Juan Pablo Aliso was shot in another deal. | 胡安·帕布罗·艾利索贩毒中被杀 |
[48:54] | Santos Jimenez. You remember him. | 桑托斯·希门内斯 你记得吧 |
[48:56] | He testified against you. | 他指证你的罪行 |
[49:00] | I cut him into six roughly equal pieces with a chain saw… | 我用电锯把他大卸八块 |
[49:04] | Just like he did my mother. | 就像他对我妈那样 |
[49:07] | Just like I’m gonna do to you. | 等下你也一样 |
[49:08] | Holy fuck! You’re Dickie Moser! | 操 你他妈是德奇·莫萨 |
[49:11] | Dexter…Moser. | 是德克斯特·莫萨 |
[49:21] | I am Dexter Moser… | 我就是德克斯特·莫萨 |
[49:24] | And I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[49:25] | Is that what all this is about? | 你就为这个来的吗 |
[49:28] | I was three years old when you left me in that container. | 你把我扔在集装箱时 我才3岁 |
[49:34] | Who am I gonna be when you’re dead? | 你要是死了我会怎样呢 |
[49:37] | Still some fucking freak, probably. | 还他妈的是个变态 |
[49:42] | We’ll see. | 马上见分晓 |
[49:51] | Ha. You’re working with her, aren’t you? | 你跟她共事是吧 |
[49:56] | What? | 谁 |
[49:58] | That fucking cop bitch, | 警署那骚货 |
[50:00] | The one who got me out. | 她放我出来的 |
[50:02] | Oh, yeah, they said that there was a big push | 据说迈阿密某警监 |
[50:05] | for my release from the captain of Miami metro. | 为捞我出了不少力 |
[50:10] | LaGuerta? | 洛格丽塔 |
[50:11] | She fucking set me up. | 丫骗我 |
[50:14] | You’re not the one who was set up. | 她骗的人多了 |
[50:18] | Officer. | 长官 |
[50:19] | We followed him to here, but we lost him. | 我们跟踪过来 但跟丢了 |
[50:22] | Until we heard the gunshot. | 然后听到了枪响 |
[50:23] | That’s when we called you. | 于是给您打电话 |
[50:24] | All right. Anything else since? | 后来什么情况 |
[50:26] | – No, ma’am. – Show me where. | -没有了长官 -带我去看看 |
[50:56] | What the fuck is going on in this place? | 这里怎么回事 |
[50:57] | Keep looking for Estrada and anyone else with him. | 继续搜索那俩人 |
[50:59] | Estrada’s not alone. | 肯定有人跟他一起 |
[51:12] | Don’t make a fucking sound. | 别他妈吭声 |
[51:24] | Around this side. | 搜这边 |
[51:26] | – Around the back. – Which side? | -搜后面 -哪边 |
[51:41] | It wasn’t the universe giving me a gift. | 这不是什么上苍的大礼 |
[51:43] | It was LaGuerta. | 是洛格丽塔搞我 |
[52:05] | I can make sure at least one member of the Morgan family | 看来摩根一家至少还有人 |
[52:07] | has a good Christmas. | 能踏实过个节 |
[52:18] | – Yes. – Dexter, it’s Sergio. | -说 -德克斯特 我塞尔吉奥 |
[52:21] | You told me to call you when I ran that water you brought in. | 告你那瓶水的检测结果 |
[52:23] | – I know it’s early. – It’s okay. What’d you find? | -是早了点 -没事 怎么样 |
[52:25] | That water’s like 40% alprazolam. | 水里有大概40%的阿普唑仑 |
[52:28] | That’s an antianxiety drug. | 是抗焦虑的药 |
[52:30] | Someone must have really wanted to knock themselves out. | 那人肯定活腻了 |
[52:32] | But this time of year, who can blame ’em? | 不过大过节的 还能说什么 |
[52:36] | – Thanks. – You got it. | -谢了 -没事 |
[52:41] | It was no accident. | 这不是意外 |
[52:43] | Hannah dissolved the pills into Deb’s water | 汉娜把药片溶在黛布的水里 |
[52:45] | so that she’d pass out behind the wheel. | 所以黛布才会出车祸 |
[52:48] | A problem in Hannah’s life solved. | 汉娜为了自保 |
[52:53] | Hannah poisoned Debra. | 给黛布下药 |
[52:56] | It’s not the future I had wanted with Hannah… | 这不是我想要的美好未来 |
[53:00] | But maybe it’s what I deserve. | 但也许我罪有应得 |
[53:16] | You barely said two words on the ride home. | 一路上你也没说几句话 |
[53:24] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[53:27] | A present? | 礼物吗 |
[53:30] | A new car, I hope. | 最好送辆车 |
[53:34] | I guess it’s a present. | 也算礼物吧 |
[53:38] | It’s Sal Price’s pen. | 萨尔·普莱斯的笔 |
[53:43] | If you test it, | 你测下 |
[53:43] | you’ll find traces of aconite on the end… | 笔头应该有乌头毒残留 |
[53:48] | and Hannah’s prints. | 还有汉娜的指纹 |
[53:53] | So that’s how she did it. | 原来她这么搞的 |
[54:02] | I found it the next morning. I kept it out of evidence. | 第二天知道后 我从物证里偷走了 |
[54:08] | I can’t believe you’re gonna turn her in. | 你不是你要让她坐牢吧 |
[54:14] | As long as she’s free, you’re not safe. | 她不坐牢你就有危险 |
[54:20] | Dex, I know how hard this must be for you. | 德克斯 我知道这对你有多难 |
[54:42] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[54:49] | Does that mean that you know what you want? | 你想清楚自己要什么了吗 |
[54:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:58] | Hannah… | 汉娜 |
[55:00] | You have to kiss me, or it’s bad luck. | 槲寄生下得亲我 不然不吉利哦 |
[55:17] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[55:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[55:21] | You’re sorry– | 抱歉 |
[55:32] | Hannah McKay, you’re under arrest | 汉娜·麦凯 你因谋杀萨尔·普莱斯 |
[55:33] | for the murder of Sal Price. | 而被捕 |
[55:47] | You should have killed me. | 你那天真该杀了我 |
[56:07] | I should know better than to count on the future. | 我不该期待未来 |
[56:19] | All you can ever believe in is now… | 能相信的 只有现在 |
[56:22] | This moment. | 当下 |
[56:28] | Because in a blink… everything can change. | 因为世事难料 |