时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Previously on Dexter. | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:13] | Dexter, what the fuck? | 德克斯特 他妈的怎么回事 |
[00:15] | Maybe we should just get rid of the body. | 也许我们应该弃尸 |
[00:18] | We can make it look like a suicide. | 我们可以让他看起来像自杀 |
[00:20] | How do we do that? | 那要怎么放火 |
[00:22] | Gasoline. There’s a station nearby. | 汽油 附近有加油站 |
[00:24] | I’ll go get a couple gallons. | 我去装几加仑汽油 |
[00:31] | If Doakes really wasn’t the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 如果道克斯真的不是海湾屠夫 |
[00:34] | the best thing to do is to look into his final days. | 就应该查他生前几天的行踪 |
[00:36] | We should start with the cabin in the everglades | 先从沼泽小屋查起 |
[00:39] | where Doakes died. | 道克斯在那儿死的 |
[00:42] | Maria’s convinced that Doakes was innocent | 玛丽亚深信道克斯是清白的 |
[00:45] | and that the real killer might be you. | 真正的凶手可能是你 |
[00:47] | Me? | 我 |
[00:52] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[00:57] | That was the department of corrections. | 是教管所 |
[00:58] | – Hector Estrada is up for parole. – Estrada? | -赫克托·埃斯特拉达要进行假释听审 -埃斯特拉达 |
[01:01] | Remember I told you about my mother and how she died? | 记得我告诉过你我母亲的事 还有她怎么死的吗 |
[01:06] | Was he one of the men that killed her? | 他是凶手之一吗 |
[01:09] | He was the leader. He gave the order. | 他是主谋 他下的命令 |
[01:11] | Maybe it’s the universe giving you a christmas present. | 或许这是上天给你的圣诞礼物 |
[01:14] | No one but you would see it that way. | 只有你会这么想 |
[01:17] | Estrada! | 埃斯特拉达 |
[01:18] | You’re working with her, aren’t you? | 你跟她共事是吧 |
[01:21] | That fucking cop bitch. | 警署那骚货 |
[01:23] | The one that got me out. | 她放我出来的 |
[01:24] | Laguerta? | 洛格丽塔 |
[01:25] | She fucking set me up. | 丫骗我 |
[01:26] | You’re not the one who was set up. | 她骗的人多了 |
[01:36] | Debra’s at St. Joseph’s in Hialeah. | 黛布在海里亚的圣约瑟夫医院 |
[01:38] | She’s been in a car accident. | 出车祸了 |
[01:39] | Well, I sure as shit didn’t swallow a handful of pills. | 我他妈吃几片药还不知道啊 |
[01:42] | She what, poisoned you | 她什么 给你下毒 |
[01:44] | while she was at your house last night? | 就是昨晚在你家的时候 |
[01:45] | We need to find the proof. | 没证据就找啊 |
[01:47] | Hannah dissolved the pills into Deb’s water | 汉娜把药片溶在黛布的水里 |
[01:49] | so that she’d pass out behind the wheel. | 所以黛布才会出车祸 |
[01:52] | Sal Price’s pen. | 萨尔·普莱斯的笔 |
[01:55] | If you test it, you’ll find traces of aconite on the end. | 你测下 笔头应该有乌头毒残留 |
[01:58] | I can’t believe you’re gonna turn her in. | 你不是要让她坐牢吧 |
[02:00] | As long as she’s free, you’re not safe. | 她不坐牢你就有危险 |
[02:03] | You should have killed me. | 你那天真该杀了我 |
[04:41] | You look like you got some sun. | 你看起来晒了不少太阳 |
[04:45] | The boat. | 在船上晒的 |
[04:47] | They treating you well? | 他们对你好吗 |
[04:48] | I get ten minutes outside. | 能出来活动十分钟 |
[04:52] | My cellmate seems nice. | 我的狱友挺和善 |
[04:54] | She robbed a liquor store so she could buy some meth. | 为了买冰毒抢了一家酒行 |
[04:57] | Look, you have every right to– | 你有权… |
[04:58] | – You said that you loved me. – I do. | -你说你爱我 -是真的 |
[04:59] | – Then why am I here? – You poisoned Debra. | -那我为什么会在这 -你给黛布拉下毒 |
[05:10] | Because she was trying to keep us apart. | 因为她想分开我们 |
[05:16] | And what was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | But I know you could have just broken up with me. | 但我知道你本可以直接跟我分手的 |
[05:23] | And completely free you up to kill Deb? No. | 然后让你轻松杀掉黛布 不 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life behind bars. | 我将在监狱度过余生 |
[05:30] | – You left me no choice. – You had a choice. | -是你逼我的 我没得选 -你有 |
[05:33] | You were supposed to choose me. | 你该选我的 |
[05:35] | – She’s my sister. – Oh, jesus. | -她是我妹妹 -老天呐 |
[05:41] | I never stood a chance. | 原来我根本没有机会 |
[05:49] | Don’t. | 别走 |
[05:58] | Why are you even here? | 你还来这干嘛 |
[06:00] | I had to see you. | 我必须见你 |
[06:04] | If you’re worried I’m gonna tell people what you are, | 如果你担心我会告诉别人你是什么人 |
[06:06] | then don’t worry. | 不用多虑 |
[06:08] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我不会说出去的 |
[06:12] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[06:14] | I would never do that to you. | 我永远不会这么对你的 |
[06:21] | I came here because I wanted– | 我来这是因为我想… |
[06:22] | I needed you to know… | 我要你知道… |
[06:27] | if there was another– | 如果有其他 |
[06:28] | any way to keep Deb safe, | 任何方法能保护黛布 |
[06:33] | I would have found it. | 我都不会这样做 |
[06:45] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[06:48] | I miss you too. | 我也是 |
[06:56] | You’re the only person in the world | 只有在你面前 |
[06:58] | I don’t have to hide anything from. | 我才不用遮遮掩掩 |
[07:05] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you. | 没有你我真不知道该怎么办 |
[07:09] | Dexter, it’s not too late. | 德克斯特 还不算太迟 |
[07:15] | The only thing they have on me is that fucking pen. | 他们手里唯一的证据就是那支笔 |
[07:18] | If the pen disappears, so can we. | 如果那支笔不见了 我们也可以随之消失 |
[07:21] | We can go some place that your sister can’t find us. | 可以去个你妹妹找不到的地方 |
[07:24] | We can go to Argentina and be together always. | 我们可以去阿根廷 厮守终生 |
[07:28] | I can never trust you. | 我永远不能相信你 |
[07:31] | But, you just– | 但你… |
[07:32] | And you know you can never trust me. | 你知道永远不能相信我 |
[07:41] | We both knew it would come to this. | 我们早就知道结局会是如此 |
[07:43] | One of us dead or behind bars. | 有一个会死去或者坐牢 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:49] | Except I always thought it would be you. | 只是我一直以为这个人会是你 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:56] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[08:25] | Good-bye, Dexter. | 再见 德克斯特 |
[08:44] | I tried to kill Hannah, but couldn’t. | 我试图杀掉汉娜 但做不到 |
[08:47] | I wanna hate her for what she did to Deb, but can’t. | 我想因她对黛布做的事而恨她 也做不到 |
[08:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:53] | An inmate from the Miami-Dade Sheriff’s Department | 迈阿密戴德郡治安官的一位居民 |
[08:55] | is trying to contact you via collect call. | 想通过对方付费电话联系您 |
[08:58] | Do you accept the charges? | 您愿意付费吗 |
[08:59] | – Uh, yeah. – Connecting. | -愿意 -建立连接 |
[09:02] | Arlene, thank god. | 阿琳 谢天谢地 |
[09:04] | Hannah, what is it? What’s wrong? | 汉娜 怎么了 什么事 |
[09:05] | I can’t do this. I can’t spend my life in here. | 我不能这样 不能关一辈子 |
[09:08] | I need you to help me. I need this to be over. | 你得帮帮我 我要结束这一切 |
[09:12] | No, you’re stronger than that. | 不 你很坚强的 |
[09:13] | You haven’t even had your trial. | 你都还没接受庭审呢 |
[09:15] | I–I can come visit you. | 我 我可以去探视你 |
[09:16] | Arlene, you owe me. | 阿琳 你欠我的 |
[09:18] | I took care of the counselor for the both of us. | 我为我们两人杀了那个辅导员 |
[09:20] | And now I need your help, okay? | 现在我需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[09:22] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能这样生活 |
[09:29] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我做什么 |
[09:34] | I don’t know who’s worse, you or him. | 我不知道谁更糟 你还是他 |
[09:36] | It is toy-mageddon every time I walk in here. | 每次从这里经过都是一片狼藉 |
[09:40] | He can’t make up his mind which one he likes the best. | 他没法决定最喜欢哪个 |
[09:43] | He’s a boy. He wants them all. | 小男孩嘛 什么都想要 |
[09:46] | I can clean this stuff up. | 我能收拾好 |
[09:47] | Go, get ready for work. I got it. | 你去上班吧 我来收拾 |
[09:51] | All right, Harrison. | 好了 哈里森 |
[09:52] | We’re gonna need to let Jamie pick some things up, | 让洁咪来收拾 |
[09:55] | but that doesn’t mean you can’t play with Thomas. | 但你还是可以玩小火车 |
[09:58] | I want Hannah. | 我要汉娜 |
[10:01] | Sweetie, uh, Hannah had to go away, | 宝贝 汉娜必须要离开 |
[10:05] | but that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t miss you | 但她还是非常非常想念你 |
[10:07] | very, very much. Okay? | 明白吗 |
[10:12] | Here, let’s see if we can get Thomas to talk. | 来 看看我们能不能让小火车说话 |
[10:19] | Captain? | 警监 |
[10:20] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[10:21] | What are you doing here? | 您有何贵干 |
[10:26] | It might be best if you take Harrison to another room. | 你最好带哈里森去其他房间 |
[10:30] | Because? | 为什么 |
[10:34] | Because I’m placing you under arrest | 因为我要以涉嫌谋杀赫克托·埃斯特拉达 |
[10:35] | for the murder of Hector Estrada. | 而逮捕你 |
[10:38] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[10:40] | Maria, this has to be some sort of mistake. | 玛丽亚 这肯定有什么误会 |
[10:43] | – I wish it was. – Who the hell’s Hector Estrada? | -我也希望是误会 -赫克托·埃斯特拉达是谁 |
[10:45] | I need you to stay back. | 你不能靠近 |
[10:47] | – You get your hands off of me. – Stay back. | -你别碰我 -别靠近 |
[10:48] | Jamie, just take Harrison to his room. | 洁咪 带哈里森去他房间 |
[10:51] | Please. It’s okay. | 麻烦你了 我没事 |
[10:52] | I’m calling Deb. | 我会打给黛布 |
[10:59] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[11:04] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[11:06] | Anything you say or do | 但你所说所做的一切 |
[11:08] | can be used against you in a court of law. | 都有可能成为呈堂证供 |
[11:10] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[11:12] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你负担不起 |
[11:13] | one will be provided for you. | 法庭会为你指派一个 |
[11:26] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[11:27] | Jesus. Laguerta arrested Morgan. | 天啊 洛格丽塔逮捕了摩根 |
[11:32] | Maria, what are you doing? | 玛丽亚 你这是干什么 |
[11:34] | Out of my way, Angel. | 别挡路 安吉尔 |
[11:35] | Why is Dexter in handcuffs? | 为什么德克斯特要上手铐 |
[11:37] | I have proof he’s the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 我有证据表明他是海湾屠夫 |
[11:39] | Doakes is the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 道克斯才是海湾屠夫 |
[11:41] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:42] | Dexter, what is this? | 德克斯特 这怎么回事 |
[11:44] | – I don’t know. – What the fuck? | -我不知道 -我操 |
[11:46] | She thinks that your brother’s the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 她认为你哥哥是海湾屠夫 |
[11:48] | – How is that even possible? – It’s not. | -这怎么可能 -当然不可能 |
[11:51] | Williams, take those things off his fucking wrists right now. | 威廉 赶紧给他打开铐子 |
[11:53] | – Leave those. – Maria, what are you doing? | -别 -玛丽亚 你这是要干什么 |
[11:56] | Stand down, lieutenant. | 警督 退下 |
[11:58] | Dexter’s my prisoner. You’re family. | 德克斯特是我逮捕的 你是亲属 |
[12:00] | You need to recuse yourself. | 理应回避 |
[12:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:05] | – Angel. – I’m on it. | -安吉尔 -有我呢 |
[12:15] | Just so we’re clear then… | 这么说 |
[12:18] | your official statement is that you went fishing last night | 你的供词是昨晚去钓鱼了 |
[12:23] | and then went straight home to be with your son. | 然后就直接回家陪儿子 |
[12:25] | I didn’t kill Hector Estrada. | 我没杀赫克托·埃斯特拉 |
[12:27] | No. | 没有 |
[12:29] | You didn’t cut his body into pieces | 这么说你也没有 |
[12:32] | and put it into bags, take it on your boat, | 把他分尸装进袋子里 |
[12:34] | and then throw it into the ocean? | 带上游艇丢进大海咯 |
[12:36] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[12:37] | Because Hector Estrada butchered your mother | 因为赫克托·埃斯特拉在你面前 |
[12:40] | in front of you. | 杀害了你母亲 |
[12:41] | So how about you start telling me the truth? | 你还是老实交代吧 |
[12:45] | I’m not the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 我不是海湾屠夫 |
[12:48] | He’s answered all of your questions. | 他回答完了你的问题 |
[12:50] | – You’ve got nothing here, Maria. – Not all my questions. | -玛丽亚 你没有任何证据 -我还没问完 |
[12:57] | These are from my phone last night. | 这些是我昨晚用手机拍摄的 |
[13:00] | And that’s you carrying plastic garbage bags onto your boat. | 这是你提着塑料袋上游艇 |
[13:03] | It was ice to keep any fish I caught cold. | 里面是给鱼保鲜的冰块 |
[13:06] | My cooler broke. | 游艇的冰箱坏了 |
[13:08] | But earlier today you said you didn’t catch anything. | 但刚才你说什么都没钓到 |
[13:12] | What was in the bag? | 袋子里装着什么 |
[13:15] | It was a shirt with Hector Estrada’s blood on it, | 装着带有赫克托·埃斯特拉血迹的衬衫 |
[13:19] | and his wallet. | 还有他的钱包 |
[13:21] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[13:23] | You killed him like you killed all your other victims. | 你杀了他 就像对其他受害者那样 |
[13:26] | Admit it– you’re the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 认罪吧 你就是海湾屠夫 |
[13:30] | Dexter, don’t say another word. | 德克斯特 什么也别说 |
[13:31] | That’s enough, sergeant. | 别插嘴 警司 |
[13:33] | I was throwing away my dinner. | 我是去丢剩饭 |
[13:35] | It was a bag from franco’s. You can check. | 袋子是弗朗哥餐厅的 你可以查 |
[13:39] | Angel, you gotta believe me. | 安吉尔 你一定要相信我 |
[13:40] | You framed Doakes. | 你陷害了道克斯 |
[13:43] | After I defended you against him. | 他怀疑你时我还为你辩护 |
[13:46] | You betrayed me, this department, | 你背叛了我 整个部门 |
[13:49] | everybody around you. | 你周围所有的人 |
[13:50] | Is that what this is about? | 原来是这么一回事 |
[13:52] | Your desperate need to believe the James Doakes you knew, | 你就想相信那位道克斯 |
[13:56] | or thought you knew, wasn’t a cold-blooded killer? | 相信他不是冷血杀手 |
[13:59] | You don’t have the right to speak his name. | 你没有资格提他的名字 |
[14:03] | You’re so hurt. | 你感到受伤 |
[14:05] | Angry, scared. | 感到愤怒和恐惧 |
[14:08] | He’s dead because of you. | 是你害死他的 |
[14:11] | You were his partner. | 你曾是他的拍档 |
[14:13] | And his lieutenant… | 他的警督 |
[14:15] | His lover. | 还有他的爱人 |
[14:19] | What if you couldn’t see what was right in front of your eyes? | 要是你是非不分 |
[14:21] | What does that say about you? | 那怎么说 |
[14:23] | I swear to god, Dexter, | 我对天发誓 德克斯特 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna nail you to the wall | 我要把你钉在墙上 |
[14:28] | for what you’ve done. | 去赎你犯下的罪孽 |
[14:29] | – Maria. – To the wall! | -玛丽亚 -钉在墙上 |
[14:31] | Maria, that’s enough. | 玛丽亚 你够了 |
[14:33] | God damn it, lieutenant. You can’t be in here. | 我靠 警督 你不能闯进来 |
[14:36] | Tell them what you just told me. | 告诉他们你刚刚的发现 |
[14:37] | I re-ran the blood on the shirt | 我重新检测了洛格丽塔警监 |
[14:39] | that captain Laguerta discovered in the trash. | 在垃圾箱里找到的血衣 |
[14:42] | It’s definitely Hector Estrada’s, | 血迹是赫克托·埃斯特拉达的无误 |
[14:44] | but after going over it, I found an evidence number. | 但检测时我发现了证物编号 |
[14:47] | What– what evidence number? | 什么证物编号 |
[14:49] | The shirt you gave me with Estrada’s blood on it | 你给我埃斯特拉达的血衣 |
[14:51] | is the shirt he was wearing the day he was brought in, | 是他1973年被捕时 |
[14:54] | back in ’73. | 穿的那件 |
[14:55] | Things got a little rough, | 逮捕过程有反抗 |
[14:57] | and the arresting officers broke his nose. | 警官弄破了他的鼻子 |
[15:00] | That’s impossible. | 这怎么可能 |
[15:02] | I checked inventory. | 我核对过证据库 |
[15:04] | The shirt’s missing. | 那件衬衫不见了 |
[15:06] | What about his wallet? | 那他的钱包呢 |
[15:07] | Please don’t kill the messenger. | 您有火可别对我发 |
[15:08] | There was a partial print. | 钱包上找到一枚不完整指纹 |
[15:11] | And it’s yours. | 是你的指纹 |
[15:13] | Were you trying to frame my brother? | 你想陷害我哥 |
[15:14] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[15:16] | You son of a bitch. You set me up. | 你个狗娘养的 给我下套 |
[15:18] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[15:19] | – Can I go now? – Yes, you can. | -我能走了吗 -当然可以 |
[15:22] | He did this! | 是他干的 |
[15:24] | He’s the Bay Harbor Butcher! He has to be. | 他是海湾屠夫 铁定是他 |
[15:27] | This witch hunt of yours is fucking over. | 少他妈给我来这套 |
[15:28] | And if you have a problem with it, captain, | 如果你对此事还有异议 警监 |
[15:31] | we can take it upstairs. | 我们可以去高层那里对峙 |
[15:44] | Captain. | 警监 |
[15:46] | Everyone else may have bought | 所有人都被你 |
[15:47] | your little victim routine in there, | 可怜的受害者模样蒙蔽了 |
[15:50] | but we both know the truth. | 但你我都清楚什么是真相 |
[15:54] | And the truth is it’s been a very long day. | 真相就是今天真难熬 |
[15:56] | You set me up, just like you did James. | 你给我下套 就像你对詹姆斯做的 |
[15:59] | And I’m sure you’ve already managed to kill Estrada, | 我相信你已经解决了埃斯特拉达 |
[16:04] | which leaves me no chance to prove any of this. | 而我永远也找不到证据 |
[16:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:08] | You’ve won again. | 你又赢了 |
[16:09] | I just wanna go home and see my son. | 我只想回家看儿子 |
[16:13] | James always knew there was something wrong with you. | 詹姆斯一直知道你不对劲 |
[16:19] | Surprise, motherfucker. | 没想到吧 混蛋 |
[16:22] | – You got my reports? – Hot off the presses. | -拿到我的报告没 -刚印出来 |
[16:26] | Headlines. | 有何发现 |
[16:27] | 26 stab wounds. The first pierced her heart. | 26处刺伤 第一刀刺在她胸上 |
[16:30] | – Whoever did this– – Was making a fucking point. | -这人 -将她一刀毙命 |
[16:33] | – This is our third vic. – Any suspects? | -这是第三个被害人 -有嫌疑人吗 |
[16:37] | Walter Munro. Fucker’s crazy. | 叫沃尔特·蒙罗 简直是疯子 |
[16:39] | Thinks he’s some kind of philosopher or some shit. | 把自己当成了某种哲学家 |
[16:41] | Always scribbling his fucked up thoughts in his journals. | 他的日记里夹杂着阴阳怪气的思想 |
[16:43] | Hmm, the victims are all prostitutes. | 被害人都是妓女 |
[16:45] | The wounds suggest the same weapon. | 所有伤口都由相同凶器所伤 |
[16:47] | It is consistent with a single killer. | 这一切说明凶手是单独行动 |
[16:49] | The thing is, he’s crazy, but he’s smart too. | 关键是 他既疯狂又狡猾 |
[16:52] | I can never get anything on him. | 我抓不到他任何把柄 |
[16:58] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[17:04] | Sup? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | What we…talked about. | 我们之前说过的那事 |
[17:12] | Come on, Maria. | 拜托 玛丽亚 |
[17:14] | Don’t you at least wanna think about it? | 难道你就不能稍微考虑一下吗 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry, James. | 抱歉 詹姆斯 |
[17:23] | Oh, shit, Morgan. | 操 摩根 |
[17:24] | I didn’t even know you were there. | 我不知道你在那儿 |
[17:27] | You’re, like, invisible. | 你像是隐形的 |
[17:33] | If only I had stayed invisible. | 要是真能隐形就好了 |
[17:38] | Maria, wait up. | 玛丽亚 等等 |
[17:39] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[17:40] | – Hey. – I-I don’t wanna hear it. | -等等 -我不想听 |
[17:42] | I just checked with Estrada’s parole officer. | 我刚和埃斯特拉达的假释官谈过 |
[17:45] | You were behind his release from prison? | 是你把他从监狱里放出来的 |
[17:48] | Somehow, Dexter figured out I was watching him. | 总之德克斯特发现我在观察他 |
[17:56] | Everyone thinks that you’re trying to frame Dexter. | 所有人都以为你想陷害德克斯特 |
[17:59] | – I– – Dexter. | -我 -是德克斯特啊 |
[18:00] | I don’t care what everybody else thinks. | 我不在乎别人怎么想的 |
[18:01] | Well, you better start caring. | 你最好还是在乎一下吧 |
[18:03] | Do you want to keep your job? | 你不想丢掉饭碗吧 |
[18:06] | Of course I want to keep my job. | 当然不想 |
[18:07] | Well then, you better back off | 那你最好放手吧 |
[18:08] | and drop this whole crazy idea. | 放弃这些疯狂的念头 |
[18:10] | Angel, I–I need you to be on my side. | 安吉尔 我需要你站在我这边 |
[18:13] | I am on your side and that’s why I’m telling you this. | 我就是因为站在你这边才这么说的 |
[18:17] | But you have to stop. | 但你该适可而止了 |
[18:28] | Okay, it looks pretty bad, doesn’t it? | 情况很糟糕 不是吗 |
[18:30] | More than pretty bad. | 还要更糟 |
[18:31] | And you’re gonna have to work really hard to fix this. | 你必须做出极大努力才能弥补这一切 |
[18:34] | But come on, Maria. | 但拜托 玛丽亚 |
[18:36] | If anyone can work their way out of a jam like this, | 如果说有人能处理好这一摊麻烦 |
[18:41] | it’s you. | 那就是你 |
[18:46] | Thanks for your advice, Angel. | 谢谢你的建议 安吉尔 |
[18:54] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:55] | Harrison just went to sleep. | 哈里森刚刚睡着 |
[18:59] | I’m glad one of us will sleep tonight. | 真高兴我们中有人今晚能睡着 |
[19:05] | How about a heads up the next time | 下次你计划让自己被捕 |
[19:07] | you’re gonna get yourself arrested? | 能提前说一声吗 |
[19:08] | Or make our captain look like a fucking lunatic. | 或是让咱们的警督看起来像个疯子 |
[19:11] | It worked, didn’t it? | 成功了 不是吗 |
[19:13] | Everyone thinks LaGuerta framed me. | 每个人都认为是洛格丽塔陷害我 |
[19:15] | She won’t be able to come after me anymore. | 她没办法再追查我了 |
[19:17] | And all it cost her was her career. | 她可能会为此丢掉饭碗 |
[19:19] | How many careers has LaGuerta destroyed? | 洛格丽塔已经砸了多少人的饭碗了 |
[19:22] | It still doesn’t make it right. | 这也不是理由 |
[19:25] | Not that I even know what that is anymore. | 事情和我想的已经不一样了 |
[19:32] | I wish it hadn’t come to this, | 我也不想事情到这步 |
[19:34] | but it was either her or me. | 但不是她死就是我亡 |
[19:37] | She almost caught me trying to kill Estrada | 我准备杀埃斯特拉达的时候她差点抓到我 |
[19:39] | in that shipping container on the docks. | 就在码头的集装箱里 |
[19:41] | Whose fault was that? | 那究竟是谁的错 |
[19:43] | LaGuerta’s the one who set me up. | 全怪洛格丽塔给我下套 |
[19:45] | So you repay the favor? | 所以你要报复她 |
[19:47] | Would you prefer my normal method of conflict resolution? | 难道你想让我用德式复仇法吗 |
[19:50] | Not fucking funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[19:52] | Look, there was a problem and I solved it | 听着 我用最佳方法 |
[19:54] | the best way I knew how. And it’s over. | 解决了问题 现在搞定了 |
[19:57] | That’s what you keep saying. | 你总是这么说 |
[19:59] | But what about Hannah? | 但汉娜怎么办 |
[20:01] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:03] | Well, I assume she knows what you are. | 我猜她了解你的真实身份 |
[20:06] | Yeah, but– | 对 可是 |
[20:07] | Well, her arraignment’s tomorrow. | 她明天接受传讯 |
[20:09] | How do you know she won’t use that | 你怎么知道她不会 |
[20:10] | as a bargaining chip to get a better deal? | 以此作为筹码换取更好条件 |
[20:12] | – She won’t. – How do you know that. | -她不会 -你怎么知道她不会 |
[20:16] | ‘Cause she’s in love with me. | 因为她爱我 |
[20:21] | Pray to fuck you’re right. | 我祈祷这他妈是真的 |
[20:27] | Take tomorrow off, all right? | 你明天休息一天 好吗 |
[20:30] | At least until the dust settles with this LaGuerta thing. | 至少等到洛格丽塔的事尘埃落定 |
[20:41] | You know this isn’t over. | 你知道这事儿还没完 |
[20:43] | Despite what LaGuerta thinks, | 不管洛格丽塔怎么想 |
[20:44] | Estrada’s still out there. | 埃斯特拉达仍然逍遥法外 |
[20:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:47] | It’s been six days since I let him go. | 他从我手里溜掉已经六天了 |
[20:49] | I haven’t found him yet. | 我还没找到他 |
[20:50] | If he resurfaces and LaGuerta gets wind of it– | 如果他再露面 被洛格丽塔发现 |
[20:53] | She’ll offer him a deal. | 她会跟他重谈条件 |
[20:54] | Put him up in some safe house. | 把他安顿在安全屋 |
[20:56] | And you’re left having to explain to the D.A. | 你就得跟地方检察官解释 |
[20:58] | why you came after him with a chainsaw. | 为什么会拿着电锯追杀他 |
[21:00] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[21:03] | I’ll do what I have to do. | 我会做我该做的 |
[21:07] | You sound like Hannah. | 听上去像汉娜的口气 |
[21:20] | According to Estrada’s parole officer | 埃斯特拉达的假释官说 |
[21:22] | this is the last known address of his wife. | 这是他妻子最新的已知地址 |
[21:24] | Hector has nowhere else to turn. | 赫克托无路可逃 |
[21:27] | He’s wanted by the police, me… | 他被警方通缉 我也在找他 |
[21:36] | Mrs. Estrada, | 埃斯特拉达夫人 |
[21:38] | I’m Arthur Curry, Hector’s parole officer. | 我是亚瑟·科里 赫克托的假释官 |
[21:41] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[21:42] | I haven’t seen Hector in years. | 我很多年没见过赫克托了 |
[21:44] | – Hey, honey, who’s that? – The neighbor. | -亲爱的 谁呀 -是邻居 |
[21:47] | Please, don’t come here again. | 求你别再来了 |
[21:50] | My Tony doesn’t like it. | 我家托尼不喜欢 |
[21:52] | Well, if you haven’t seen Hector, | 如果你没见过赫克托 |
[21:54] | why are you still married to him? | 为什么不和他离婚 |
[21:58] | I’m catholic. | 我是天主教徒 |
[21:59] | Is it that guy again? | 又是那家伙吗 |
[22:02] | You sure he hasn’t been around? | 你确定他没来过吗 |
[22:03] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[22:15] | It’s been 40 years, | 都过去40年了 |
[22:16] | but Florencia hasn’t let go of Hector. | 可弗洛伦西亚还没忘记赫克托 |
[22:18] | Sometimes it only take a moment to reveal who we really are. | 人性的本来面目只在不经意间偶尔暴露 |
[22:22] | Looks like you spun a goddamn web. | 你像是在织一张该死的网 |
[22:25] | It’s more like a puzzle. | 更像是在解谜 |
[22:27] | So connect the dots. | 根据这些线索 |
[22:28] | Can you pin this on Munro or not? | 可以证明蒙罗是凶手吗 |
[22:30] | The entry wounds on the victim | 死者身上的伤口 |
[22:32] | are consistent with the puncture wounds on the previous victims. | 和之前的被害人身上的刺伤相同 |
[22:34] | Uh, she was standing when she was attacked. | 她被刺时是站着的 |
[22:37] | She stumbled, her body turning. | 接着她跌倒 背面朝上 |
[22:41] | And the killer’s behind her now, | 于是凶手对着她的背面 |
[22:42] | stabbing her in the back repeatedly. | 不断猛刺她的背 |
[22:46] | And then she’s down on all fours, | 然后她四肢着地 |
[22:48] | crawling away until the killer grabs her and flips her over. | 匍匐向前爬 直到凶手抓住她将她翻身 |
[22:52] | He’s on top of her now. | 他按住她 |
[22:54] | He slices her carotid artery. | 划开她的颈动脉 |
[22:57] | She’s terrified. Heart’s racing. | 她极度恐惧 心脏狂跳 |
[23:00] | It’s releasing more blood | 主动脉出血过多 |
[23:02] | in thick arterial spurts here and here and here. | 喷溅到了这里 还有这里 |
[23:09] | I’ve never seen someone so excited | 我还从没见过有人对犯罪现场 |
[23:10] | about a crime scene before. | 兴奋地手舞足蹈 |
[23:12] | You like this blood shit a little too much. | 你对血迹这玩意儿的爱好真有过了 |
[23:14] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在做自己的工作 |
[23:16] | Then wipe that fucking smile off your face | 那你他妈的就别笑了 |
[23:18] | and help me find the creep who did this. | 帮我查出犯这案子的变态 |
[23:23] | I let my guard down. | 我放松了警惕 |
[23:25] | For an instant, my real life bled into my fake life, | 一瞬间 我露出了真面目 |
[23:28] | and Doakes caught his first glimpse of the real me. | 道克斯第一次瞥见了那个真实的我 |
[24:01] | Thanks for coming, Tom. | 谢谢你过来 汤姆 |
[24:03] | Christ sakes, Maria. | 天呐 玛丽亚 |
[24:05] | It’s all over the station. | 局里都在传 |
[24:06] | You tried to frame Dexter. | 你想诬陷德克斯特 |
[24:07] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道我没有 |
[24:09] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[24:12] | The commissioner’s going to open an investigation | 局长打算调查 |
[24:14] | into your recent conduct. | 你近期的行动 |
[24:17] | If called to testify I’ll be dragged into this mess | 如果需要作证我就会牵扯进这个烂摊子 |
[24:19] | and have no choice but to tell the truth– | 到时我别无选择只有说出实情 |
[24:21] | that we found definitive proof in that boathouse | 我们确实在那个船库里发现了确凿证据 |
[24:23] | that Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher, | 证明道克斯就是海湾屠夫 |
[24:26] | and that despite me advising you to cease and desist, | 尽管我对你百般劝阻 |
[24:29] | you continued on this reckless course. | 你还是执意鲁莽行事 |
[24:32] | So what’s your advice? | 那你有何高见 |
[24:33] | Get on your knees and start kissing anything | 低声下气 逢人就赔笑 |
[24:35] | that even remotely resembles an ass. | 眉头都不能皱一下 |
[24:37] | I’m serious, Tom. | 我是认真的 汤姆 |
[24:40] | I was hoping for your support. | 我期待有你支持 |
[24:43] | And make myself look as crazy as you? | 让大家觉得我也疯了 |
[24:45] | People still respect you here. | 局里的人依然对你敬重有加 |
[24:51] | I need someone to have my back, Tom. | 我需要有人支持我 汤姆 |
[24:53] | And you could say I had reasonable suspicion. | 你可以说我的怀疑是合理的 |
[24:57] | You carried it too far. | 你做得太过分了 |
[24:58] | Well, then say that. | 那就这么说 |
[24:59] | Say that due to my overzealous nature | 说是因为我作为一个警官 |
[25:01] | as a police officer, I got too caught up in the case. | 过分热心的本能 我对这案子执念太深 |
[25:04] | You got too caught up being an idiot. | 你是执意犯傻 |
[25:06] | I’m already down, Tom. | 我已经完了 汤姆 |
[25:09] | Stop kicking. | 别再落井下石 |
[25:16] | My job is at stake. | 我已经饭碗不保 |
[25:21] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[25:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[25:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | You just keep your head low. | 你安分点吧 |
[25:37] | And for god’s sake, start doing your job | 看在上帝的份上 好好工作 |
[25:39] | if you have any hope of keeping it. | 如果你还能保住工作的话 |
[25:54] | Lieutenant. What brings you here? | 警督 你怎么来了 |
[25:57] | I’m your arresting officer. | 我是抓捕你的警官 |
[26:01] | How’s the wrist? | 手腕好了吗 |
[26:02] | Stronger every day. | 每天都在好转 |
[26:04] | How’s facing life without the possibility of parole? | 面对可能没有假释的生活呢 |
[26:07] | Last time I checked it’s innocent until proven guilty. | 除非被证明有罪 我还不一定入监 |
[26:11] | Well, this is your last chance. | 这次就是你最后的机会了 |
[26:13] | You can save yourself a lot of time and trouble | 坦白自己的罪行能省去 |
[26:14] | and confess what you’ve done. | 你大把的时间和麻烦 |
[26:17] | I will if you will. | 如果你坦白我就坦白 |
[26:19] | My conscience is clear. | 我又没有昧着良心 |
[26:22] | All that Xanax. | 你有那么多镇静剂 |
[26:24] | My, how you must have trouble sleeping at night. | 天 你晚上一定辗转难眠 |
[26:27] | You don’t know shit about me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[26:30] | Can we have a minute? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[26:31] | Except that you’re the Lieutenant of homicide | 我了解你是凶案组的堂堂警督 |
[26:33] | and you wear a big shiny badge, | 佩戴一枚光彩夺目的警徽 |
[26:35] | and yet you know exactly what your brother is. | 而且你还知道你哥哥的真实面目 |
[26:41] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会说的 |
[26:43] | They wouldn’t believe me even if I did. | 就算我说了也不会有人信 |
[26:46] | But knowing that you have to live with it | 不过知道你一辈子都得为此辗转反侧 |
[26:48] | is, um, punishment enough. | 也算是有报应了 |
[26:52] | Still, I’m curious. | 尽管如此 我很想知道 |
[26:54] | How do you justify arresting me and not him? | 逮捕了我而非他 你怎么解释 |
[26:59] | Or is the law just something | 还是法律只是 |
[27:01] | that you make up as you go along? | 你自定的儿戏 |
[27:04] | Turning a blind eye whenever you feel like it, | 需要的时候就睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[27:06] | or whenever Dexter is involved. | 或是只要牵扯到德克斯特的时候 |
[27:08] | Fuck…you. | 我操你妈 |
[27:12] | You are a liar and a killer. | 你是个骗子 杀人凶手 |
[27:15] | But not a hypocrite. | 可我不是个伪君子 |
[27:16] | Ms. McKay, come on. | 麦凯小姐 好了 |
[27:17] | Let’s go. | 该走了 |
[27:23] | Hannah McKay, you are charged | 汉娜·麦凯 你被控 |
[27:24] | with murder in the first degree | 与萨尔瓦多·普莱斯谋杀案有关 |
[27:26] | in connection with the death of Salvador Price. | 指控一级谋杀罪 |
[27:28] | How do you plead? | 你认罪吗 |
[27:29] | My client pleads not guilty, Your Honor. | 我当事人不认罪 法官大人 |
[27:31] | Ms. McKay, you are hereby remanded | 麦凯小姐 你会送交佛罗里达州 |
[27:32] | to the state of Florida, and bail is denied. | 还押候审 拒绝保释 |
[27:35] | No! | 不要 |
[27:37] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[27:40] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[27:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:42] | It’s gonna be fine, okay? | 不会有事的 |
[27:43] | Ma’am, you need to step back, please. | 小姐 请退后 |
[27:45] | Thank you. Good-bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[27:55] | Maria, just checking in. | 玛丽亚 过来看看你 |
[27:59] | That’s nice of you. | 有心了 |
[28:01] | Seems everyone else is avoiding me. | 大家好像都在躲着我 |
[28:04] | You know how it is. | 你知道潜规则 |
[28:06] | Everyone is waiting to see where this lands. | 大家都在等着看替罪羊是谁 |
[28:08] | I’m doing everything I can to make sure | 我已经想尽办法确保 |
[28:09] | it doesn’t land on my head. | 那个人不是我了 |
[28:12] | You need to show up to my party. | 你该去我的聚会 |
[28:14] | I really don’t think anyone wants to see me there. | 我真心觉得没人会想看见我 |
[28:18] | Of course they do. | 他们当然想看见你了 |
[28:20] | It’s also an opportunity for you to apologize to Dexter. | 这还是你跟德克斯特道歉的好机会 |
[28:24] | A public act of contrition. | 当众赔罪 |
[28:25] | If you straighten it out with him, | 如果你能跟他澄清 |
[28:28] | he can tell the people upstairs | 他能跟高层说 |
[28:29] | that it was just a misunderstanding. | 一切只是个误会 |
[28:32] | Either way, show up tonight. | 无论如何 你今晚要来 |
[28:34] | It’s not just new year’s eve. | 今晚不光是除夕 |
[28:35] | It’s also my retirement party. | 还是我的退休聚会 |
[28:39] | It wouldn’t feel right without you. | 没了你总觉得少了点什么 |
[28:42] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[28:59] | 1,500 CCs, supercharged… | 排量1500毫升 机械增压 |
[29:08] | Shit! What the fuck? | 见鬼 出什么事了 |
[29:13] | Seward Memorial Hospital, now! | 去苏华德纪念医院 快点 |
[29:15] | She’s having some sort of seizure. | 她好像是癫痫发作 |
[29:23] | She seems stable. | 她看来稳定了 |
[29:23] | We’re bringing her into Seward Memorial emergency right now. | 我们现在把她送进了苏华德纪念医院急诊室 |
[29:31] | We’d better contact her next of kin. | 我们最好联系一下她的亲人 |
[29:35] | Hang on, sweetheart. | 坚持住 姑娘 |
[29:37] | Go ahead and get her an MRI, make sure it’s with contrast. | 去给她做个核磁共振 记得用显影剂 |
[30:18] | Let’s hope my hunch is right. | 希望我的直觉无误 |
[30:20] | That the pull of a long-past romance | 过往的情史足以驱使 |
[30:22] | is enough to compel Florencia to help Estrada. | 弗洛伦西亚帮助埃斯特拉达 |
[30:28] | You wanted to talk. | 你想谈谈 |
[30:29] | Deb, come in and have a seat. | 黛布 进来坐 |
[30:34] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[30:36] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:39] | – About? – Me. | -关于什么 -关于我 |
[30:42] | I let my feelings for Sergeant Doakes | 我对于道克斯警司的感情 |
[30:45] | affect my decision-making. | 影响到了自己的决定 |
[30:48] | What I put your brother through | 我让你哥哥遭受的事 |
[30:50] | was negligent and unforgivable. | 是因为疏忽 也不可原谅 |
[30:56] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:59] | If it’s any consolation, my career is gonna take a hit. | 如果这算是安慰 我的事业受到了影响 |
[31:04] | Suspension, probably worse. | 停职 甚至更糟 |
[31:08] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
[31:11] | You don’t have to say that. | 你没必要这么说 |
[31:14] | Either way, in the event I’m not around much longer, | 不管怎样 如果我干不下去了 |
[31:17] | I wanna leave things in some kind of order. | 我希望走的时候能井然有序 |
[31:23] | I was trying so hard to prove that the Bay Harbor Butcher | 我非常努力地去证明海湾屠夫 |
[31:25] | was still active, I overlooked some loose ends | 还活着 我查看了崔维斯·马歇尔案子的 |
[31:28] | on Travis Marshall’s death. | 零碎材料 |
[31:30] | I was hoping you could help me with the timeline. | 我希望你能帮我梳理一下时间线 |
[31:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:35] | Okay, according to Dexter’s statement, | 好的 根据德克斯特的陈述 |
[31:39] | previous to the day we found Travis Marshall’s body | 在我们找到崔维斯·马歇尔尸体的那天 |
[31:42] | he was doing his final forensics sweep on the church. | 他在教堂进行最后的取证调查 |
[31:45] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Under your supervision. | -是的 -在你的监督下 |
[31:48] | No…I mean, yes, I sent him, | 不 我是说 是我派他去的 |
[31:50] | but he was on his own. | 但是他独自进行工作 |
[31:52] | He doesn’t need someone to watch him. | 他不需要别人盯着 |
[31:54] | You didn’t go to the church that day or evening? | 你那天没去过教堂 |
[31:57] | No. | 没有 |
[31:59] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[32:01] | Yes. | 确定 |
[32:12] | When I was going through the mail this morning, | 我今天早上看邮件的时候 |
[32:13] | I got a package from Mike Anderson’s widow. | 发现一个麦克·安德森遗孀寄来的包裹 |
[32:17] | And it seems that before Mike died, | 好像麦克在死之前 |
[32:20] | he ordered security footage | 要了教堂附近 |
[32:21] | from all gas stations around the church. | 所有加油站的监控录像 |
[32:25] | And…somehow this got lumped into his personal belongings. | 不知怎么的 这个被分到他的个人物品里了 |
[32:29] | It recently got sent to me, so… | 最近才被寄给我 |
[32:35] | Can you see that? | 能看清吗 |
[32:38] | That’s two blocks from the church. | 离教堂两个街区 |
[32:40] | And there’s a timestamp. | 这里是时间 |
[32:43] | It was 22 minutes before the fire department got the call | 这正是消防局接到教堂火警电话的 |
[32:46] | on the burning church. | 22分钟前 |
[32:51] | What were you doing there, Lieutenant? | 你在那里干什么 警督 |
[32:57] | What it looks like. I was getting gas. | 就像拍到的一样 我在加油 |
[33:00] | Then why lie about it? | 那你刚为何说谎 |
[33:02] | I didn’t lie. I forgot. | 我没说谎 我忘了 |
[33:06] | It was a crazy night. | 那天晚上很疯狂 |
[33:07] | You were certain about it a moment ago. | 一分钟前你还非常确定 |
[33:11] | No–I’m–I’m sorry. I– | 不 抱歉 我 |
[33:15] | I took some food to Dexter at the church, | 我是过去给德克斯特送吃的 |
[33:17] | but I was only there for, like, 30 seconds. | 但只待了半分钟 |
[33:19] | So I didn’t think that it was worth remembering. | 我不认为这值得注意 |
[33:23] | – And then you got some gas. – Yes. | -然后你就去加油了 -对 |
[33:26] | That you put in a gas can? | 给汽油桶加油 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:32] | Why in the world– | 你为什么会… |
[33:34] | Captain, where is this going? | 警监 你这是什么意思 |
[33:38] | That’s up to you, Lieutenant. | 这要看你了 警督 |
[33:42] | Debra… | 黛布拉 |
[33:45] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 我们也算是很熟了 |
[33:48] | Is there something you wanna get off your chest? | 你有什么想倾诉的吗 |
[34:01] | Yes. | 有 |
[34:15] | I think you’ve been under a lot of stress. | 我觉得你的压力很大 |
[34:24] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[34:29] | I think I’m not the only one who made a mistake | 我认为我不是唯一一个为了 |
[34:34] | trying to protect someone they care about. | 保护自己关心的人而犯错的人 |
[34:43] | Is there anything else, Captain? | 还有别的事吗 警监 |
[34:45] | Not for now. | 暂时没有 |
[34:48] | But this is just the start of a much larger conversation. | 但这只是开始 接下来还有重要的谈话 |
[34:54] | Count on it. | 一定会有的 |
[35:25] | Estrada. | 埃斯特拉达 |
[35:30] | I guess some bonds are unbreakable. | 有些羁绊是无法切断的 |
[35:33] | We never leave behind the ones we love. | 我们永远无法忘记我们的爱人 |
[35:46] | He could be there all day. | 他能在那坐上一天 |
[35:54] | And you can keep that, all right? | 钱归你了 好吗 |
[36:20] | Hi, Deb. | 黛布 |
[36:22] | W–now? | 现在 |
[36:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:27] | Give me 15 minutes. | 给我15分钟 |
[36:29] | She’s still unconscious, but the seizures have stopped | 她仍不省人事 但癫痫已停止发作 |
[36:31] | and we’ve got her stabilized. | 现在状态很稳定 |
[36:33] | We’re waiting for a doctor. | 我们在等医生 |
[36:34] | We could use your help over here. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | LaGuerta knew I was lying, Dex. | 洛格丽塔知道我在撒谎 德克斯 |
[36:52] | Wait, wait, let me think. | 等等 让我想想 |
[36:57] | What? | 什么 |
[36:59] | This is bad, Deb. | 这很糟 黛布 |
[37:01] | I don’t wanna fucking hear you say that. | 我他妈不想听你说这话 |
[37:03] | You always say that you can fix it. | 你总是说你有办法 |
[37:05] | I will. | 会有的 |
[37:08] | Just don’t know how yet. | 只是现在还不知道 |
[37:11] | Look, it was dangerous enough when she was focused just on me, | 她只注意我一个人就够危险了 |
[37:14] | but now that she’s pulled you into this, | 现在她又盯上了你 |
[37:16] | well, it’s worse. | 所以更糟了 |
[37:18] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[37:21] | I know I’ve said this a hundred times– | 我知道我已经说过无数遍了 |
[37:23] | But you’re sorry that I got involved in this. | 你很抱歉把我牵扯进来 |
[37:25] | I am. | 确实 |
[37:29] | Are we really that fucked? | 我们现在真的玩砸了吗 |
[37:34] | Look, all she knows is that you bought some gas. | 她知道的只是你取了油 |
[37:37] | That’s not a crime. | 那够不上犯罪 |
[37:38] | Yeah, but buying gas to burn down a church | 是的 但是为了掩盖你杀死崔维斯·马歇尔 |
[37:41] | to cover up the fact that you killed Travis Marshall is. | 去买汽油烧了教堂可够得上犯罪了 |
[37:44] | And she knows that. | 她知道 |
[37:45] | But she can’t prove it. | 但是她证明不了 |
[37:47] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[37:50] | I need to know what else she has, | 我需要知道她手里还有什么 |
[37:52] | what her next move is. | 下一步要干什么 |
[37:53] | If all she’s got is that DVD, I can handle this. | 如果她手里只有那盘碟 我可以处理 |
[37:57] | Is this ever gonna end? | 这事有个尽头吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah, it will. | 会有的 |
[38:06] | Just go back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[38:07] | Try and act normal. | 努力表现得正常些 |
[38:10] | Normal? What the fuck is normal? | 正常 什么他妈的算正常 |
[38:13] | Just do the best you can. | 尽最大的努力 |
[38:14] | I’ll deal with LaGuerta. | 我来对付洛格丽塔 |
[38:17] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:19] | Estrada. | 埃斯特拉达 |
[38:35] | Oh, shit. Let’s go! | 见鬼 咱们走 |
[38:37] | This is Officer Armes calling for backup. | 阿姆斯警官请求支援 |
[38:39] | We need units at Seward Memorial. | 调动警力到苏华德纪念医院 |
[38:58] | LaGuerta’s house. | 洛格丽塔家 |
[38:59] | What is it you’re hoping to find, Dexter? | 你希望找到什么 德克斯特 |
[39:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:14] | Not this. | 不是这个 |
[39:15] | Warrants. | 搜查证 |
[39:17] | With a judge’s signature… | 有法官的签名 |
[39:20] | Allowing LaGuerta to track the GPS on my phone and debra’s | 允许洛格丽塔追踪我和黛布拉在教堂烧毁那天 |
[39:24] | the night the church burned down. | 手机的全球定位系统 |
[39:27] | Once this warrant goes through, | 一旦履行这个搜查证 |
[39:28] | Laguerta will have a timeline | 洛格丽塔就会知道 |
[39:30] | for the night I killed Travis Marshall. | 那晚我杀崔维斯·马歇尔的时间线 |
[39:31] | She’ll know that Debra went to the church, | 她会知道黛布拉去过教堂 |
[39:34] | then the gas station. | 然后去了加油站 |
[39:37] | And then back to the church… | 接着又回到教堂 |
[39:40] | Proving that we both were at the church when it burned down, | 证明教堂烧毁时我们都在场 |
[39:44] | and proving that Deb was my accomplice. | 黛布是我的同伙 |
[39:47] | I think it’s time to run, Dexter. | 我觉得你该逃跑了 德克斯特 |
[39:51] | But Deb? I can’t leave her behind. | 但黛布呢 我不能丢下她 |
[39:53] | Take her with you. | 带上她一起跑 |
[39:55] | Debra and Harrison– just go. | 带上黛布和哈里森 快走吧 |
[39:57] | You knew one day it would come to this. | 你知道总有一天会变成这样 |
[39:59] | Deb could never live like that. | 黛布不可能过那样的生活 |
[40:01] | That’s always been the plan, Dexter. | 这一直在我们计划中 德克斯特 |
[40:05] | That was before. | 那是之前 |
[40:07] | It’s not just Deb. | 现在不只是黛布 |
[40:09] | I don’t wanna run either. | 我也不想逃跑 |
[40:10] | Before? Before what? | 之前 在什么之前 |
[40:13] | Before everything. | 在所有的一切之前 |
[40:14] | Before I married Rita, before I had a son, | 在我娶了丽塔 有了儿子 |
[40:17] | before Deb knew who I was, | 在黛布知道我的真实身份 |
[40:19] | before I fell in love. | 在我坠入爱河之前 |
[40:20] | What difference does any of that make? | 即使如此 又有什么不同呢 |
[40:21] | Somewhere along the line, the fake life that we created | 从某时开始 我为杀人杜撰的生活 |
[40:24] | as a cover for me to kill became real. | 变成了真实的生活 |
[40:27] | It’s not fake to me anymore. | 对我来说这不再虚假 |
[40:31] | I don’t want to lose it. | 我不想失去 |
[40:34] | I’m gonna stand my ground. | 我要坚守这一切 |
[40:36] | I don’t see any other options here, Dexter. | 你别无选择 德克斯特 |
[40:44] | But I do. | 我有选择 |
[40:48] | No. | 不 |
[40:49] | Dexter, you have never done a kill like this. | 德克斯特 你从没像这样杀过人 |
[40:53] | I’m about to. | 我马上就做 |
[40:55] | No. | 不行 |
[40:57] | Laguerta’s an innocent. | 洛格丽塔是无辜的 |
[40:59] | She doesn’t even begin to meet the code. | 她完全不符合法则 |
[41:01] | It’s the only option. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[41:04] | I can’t let Deb go down for what I’ve done. | 我不能让黛布被我牵连 |
[41:07] | My god, Dexter. | 上帝啊 德克斯特 |
[41:13] | How did we end up here? | 我们怎么会变成这样 |
[41:21] | Morning, Dex. | 早 德克斯 |
[41:24] | Gonna pick up some steaks and beer tonight, yeah? | 今晚我会买些牛排和啤酒 好吗 |
[41:27] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[41:28] | Hey, Morgan, the kind of doughnut you choose | 摩根 选什么样的面包圈 |
[41:29] | says a lot about a man. | 说明你是什么样的人 |
[41:33] | You might want to avoid Doakes. | 你最好别去找道克斯 |
[41:34] | He’s in a bad mood. | 他心情不好 |
[41:35] | First the L.T. dumps him, | 首先警督甩了他 |
[41:36] | and now his prostitute killer | 现在他的妓女杀手 |
[41:37] | seems to have gone missing. | 又似乎失踪了 |
[41:40] | – I love these. – Thanks. | -我喜欢 -谢谢 |
[41:46] | Get one while they last. | 趁还有挑一个吧 |
[41:48] | I don’t want no fucking doughnut, Morgan. | 我他妈不想吃面包圈 摩根 |
[41:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:53] | Hell, it’s not you, it’s Laguerta. | 见鬼 不是针对你 是因为洛格丽塔 |
[41:57] | I should have never gotten involved with her to begin with. | 我一开始就不该跟她搞 |
[42:03] | Never jump the fence if you’re not willing | 翻墙前最好搞清楚 |
[42:05] | to face what’s on the other side. | 对面情况 |
[42:08] | Where the fuck did you hear that? | 你他妈听谁说的 |
[42:11] | A friend said it to me in a moment of stress. | 我一个朋友说漏的 |
[42:15] | Bullshit. You don’t have any friends. | 你有个屁朋友 |
[42:22] | This is the journal of that motherfucking hooker killer, | 这是那个婊子杀手的日记 |
[42:26] | Walter Munro. | 沃尔特·蒙罗 |
[42:28] | I took it from his place a couple of weeks ago | 几周前在他家 |
[42:29] | while serving a warrant. | 搜查时发现的 |
[42:31] | It’s been locked up in my drawer ever since. | 一直在我抽屉里锁着 |
[42:33] | “Never jump the fence if you’re not willing | “翻墙前最好搞清楚 |
[42:35] | to face what’s on the other side.” | 对面情况” |
[42:41] | That’s a weird coincidence. | 真是奇怪的巧合 |
[42:42] | Fuck coincidences. | 巧合个屁 |
[42:43] | I don’t believe in ’em. | 我不相信世上存在巧合 |
[42:47] | Anyway, I should– | 随便吧 我要去… |
[42:48] | There’s something off about you, Morgan. | 你很不对劲 摩根 |
[42:49] | I should have seen it before. | 我早就应该意识到 |
[42:52] | The fake smile, the doughnuts. | 虚情假意 面包圈 |
[42:55] | You don’t even walk like a normal person. | 走路都不像正常人 |
[42:57] | You glide. | 轻声微步 |
[42:58] | Like a… fucking lizard on ice. | 像个他妈冰上的蜥蜴 |
[43:02] | It’s all a fucking act. | 这全是你的表演 |
[43:04] | And I ain’t buying it. | 我可不会被骗 |
[43:08] | I think you’re overreacting. | 是你反应过度 |
[43:12] | You’re hiding something. | 你在隐藏着什么 |
[43:14] | And one day I’m gonna figure out what it is. | 总有一天我会搞清楚 |
[43:18] | You are one creep motherfucker. | 你这猥琐的混蛋 |
[43:29] | It was a mistake to try to act human in front of Doakes. | 在道克斯前装正常人是个错误 |
[43:32] | All I did was reveal how fake I was. | 我越装 他越能看出我的虚假 |
[43:39] | Captain Laguerta. | 洛格丽塔警监 |
[43:40] | Oye, this is Hector Estrada. | 我是赫克托·埃斯特拉达 |
[43:43] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[43:44] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[43:45] | I’m back here at the shipyard. | 我回到船坞了 |
[43:47] | Same container. | 上次的集装箱 |
[44:02] | That’s good. Very convincing. | 不错 很有说服力 |
[44:05] | You’re gonna let me go now, right? | 你会放我走了吧 |
[44:07] | No. | 不 |
[44:09] | You said– | 可你说过 |
[44:10] | You think I’m a killer and not a liar? | 杀手撒谎 天经地义 |
[44:19] | Now this is a kill I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. | 这一刻我渴望已久 |
[44:23] | You’re the one who started this all, so many years ago. | 多年前 你是一切的始作俑者 |
[44:28] | Should old acquaintance be forgot? | 友谊地久天长 不是吗 |
[44:30] | – No, no, but– – It’s a rhetorical question. | -不 但是 -这是个反问句 |
[44:33] | Look, I’m sorry I killed your mother, all right? | 听着 我很抱歉杀了你妈妈 好吗 |
[44:39] | Was it hard? | 难么 |
[44:42] | Making the decision to kill her? | 下决定杀她 |
[44:45] | Yes. | 难 |
[44:46] | Yeah, man. | 是的老兄 |
[44:48] | It was the hardest decision of my life. | 是我一生下过最难的决定 |
[44:50] | Look, I didn’t wanna do it. | 听着 我也不想那么做 |
[44:52] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[44:54] | She was a snitch. | 她告密 |
[44:56] | It was a matter of survival. | 事关生死 |
[44:57] | It was her or me. | 不是她死就是我亡 |
[44:59] | Come on, this was 40 years ago. | 别这样 这是40年前的事了 |
[45:02] | What are we still talking about this? | 我们为什么还谈这事 |
[45:04] | Well, when we finish talking, I kill you. | 因为停止说话的那刻 就是你死之时 |
[45:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[45:11] | What else do you want to know? | 你还想知道什么 |
[45:15] | Did it make you feel bad? | 你难过内疚吗 |
[45:18] | Look, I said I– | 我说过 |
[45:21] | It was her or me. | 不是她死就是我亡 |
[45:24] | Survival of the fittest? | 适者生存 |
[45:26] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[45:29] | Killing you will be easy, | 杀你很简单 |
[45:30] | but I have another kill I have to do | 但我还得杀一个人 |
[45:34] | that’s not so easy. | 那可不简单 |
[45:37] | So why are you doing it, man? | 那你为什么还杀 |
[45:39] | To protect myself. And my sister. | 为了保护我和我妹妹 |
[45:44] | Exactly. Survival. | 对啊 为了生存 |
[45:47] | Right? | 对吧 |
[45:48] | The normal reasons. | 这理由很正常 |
[45:51] | The normal reasons. | 理由很正常 |
[45:55] | I’ve never killed for normal reasons. | 我从不因正常的理由杀人 |
[46:00] | I used to think I was special. | 过去我以为自己与众不同 |
[46:01] | I’m a special kind of killer, | 是个另类杀手 |
[46:02] | but tonight, I’m not. | 可今晚不一样 |
[46:07] | I hear you, bro. | 我在听 兄弟 |
[46:09] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[46:12] | So then what are you, man? | 说说你现在是什么人 |
[46:15] | What am I? | 现在吗 |
[46:18] | I’m just a… creep motherfucker. | 我就是个…变态混蛋 |
[46:45] | – Jamie. – Hey, Deb. | -洁咪 -嘿 黛布 |
[46:47] | – Hey, have you seen Dex? – No, he was supposed to be here | -看到德克斯了吗 -没有 |
[46:49] | to pick up Harrison. The little guy was so tired, | 他该过来接哈里森的 小家伙累了 |
[46:51] | I put him down in the back office. | 我把他在后面哄睡了 |
[46:52] | Well, if you see him, will you let him know | 好 要是见着他 |
[46:53] | – I’m looking for him? – Yeah, of course. | 就说我找他 -没问题 |
[46:57] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[46:59] | What? | 什么 |
[47:00] | Fuck, sorry. | 靠 抱歉 |
[47:01] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[47:05] | Oh, slow down, cowboy. | 悠着点 牛仔哥 |
[47:09] | I’ll share. | 一起吧 |
[47:14] | I heard that you broke up with your girlfriend. | 听说你和女朋友分手了 |
[47:17] | She dumped me. | 她甩的我 |
[47:19] | So are you gonna get all sloppy drunk | 那你是想喝个烂醉 |
[47:21] | and make an ass of yourself like you did | 出尽洋相是吧 |
[47:23] | – when you broke up with Deb? – I was thinking about it. | -就像和黛布分手那次 -正有此意 |
[47:26] | You gonna hit on me again too? | 还想再勾搭我吗 |
[47:30] | ‘Cause I’m just saying, fair warning, | 如果是的话 我提前警告你 |
[47:31] | I do not need my brother to protect me. | 我不需要我哥保护 |
[47:35] | And if you don’t show me respect, | 你要是敢冲我乱来 |
[47:37] | I will fuck you up | 我会把你往死里搞 |
[47:40] | and serve you balls in a shot glass. | 拿你的蛋蛋泡酒 |
[47:43] | How do you make that sound so fucking sexy? | 这话从你嘴里说出来真他妈性感 |
[47:50] | – Everything good here? – Just fine. | -你俩没事吧 -好着呢 |
[47:51] | – Yep. – Good. | -不错 -很好 |
[47:59] | – Hey, hermano. – Hey. | -嘿 兄台 -嘿 |
[48:02] | So how’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[48:04] | Knowing you’re putting away your badge? | 听说你要退了 |
[48:06] | Honestly, a little scary. | 说实话 有点小紧张 |
[48:09] | All I’ve been is a cop. | 干了一辈子警察 |
[48:11] | I’m putting it all behind me, you know? | 现在说不干就不干 |
[48:13] | Unknown territory. | 前途未卜啊 |
[48:15] | That takes balls, man. | 是得要胆量 老兄 |
[48:16] | Oh, hey, it’s almost time. | 时间快了 |
[48:19] | Uh, where can I go to change? | 去哪儿换行头哦 |
[48:21] | No, you’re not gonna put on a diaper | 拜托 可不要穿个尿片就出来 |
[48:22] | and come out as baby New Year. | 装什么新年宝宝 |
[48:23] | That’s–no. | 行行好吧 |
[48:25] | – Try and stop me. – No. | -那来拦我呗 -不去 |
[48:27] | You’re gonna scare people is what you’re gon– | 你会把大家吓到的… |
[48:30] | Great party, Angel. | 派对不错 安吉尔 |
[48:31] | Thanks. Is your brother here? | 谢谢 你哥来了吗 |
[48:32] | I was just gonna ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你呢 |
[48:33] | – He said he was gonna be here. – Yeah, Maria too. | -他说要来的 -对 玛丽亚也说来 |
[48:35] | Maybe after what happened yesterday, | 也许有昨天那事 |
[48:37] | they want to avoid each other. | 他俩怕见了尴尬 |
[48:38] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[48:39] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna call | 那我打过去 |
[48:40] | – and make sure he’s okay. – Okay. | -问问情况 -好 |
[48:44] | Dispatch. | 调度台 |
[48:45] | Dispatch, this is Lieutenant Debra Morgan. | 调度 我是黛布拉·摩根警督 |
[48:47] | I was hoping to get a 20 on Captain Laguerta’s vehicle. | 想查下洛格丽塔警监的车辆位置 |
[48:50] | I’ll wait. | 等你答复 |
[48:51] | Her vehicle is heading north to the Miami Port, | 她车子向北去迈阿密码头了 |
[48:53] | by the shipping yards. | 在货场一带 |
[48:55] | The shipping yard? Are you sure? | 货场 你确定吗 |
[48:56] | – That’s correct. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[49:06] | Dex, it’s Deb. Whatever you’re thinking | 德克斯 我黛布 甭管你想干嘛 |
[49:07] | of doing, please don’t do it. | 都先住手 |
[50:29] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[50:32] | I gave Laguerta half a dose of M99 | 给洛格丽塔的麻醉药剂量只有一半 |
[50:35] | so it won’t be found in her system. | 所以体内不会有残留 |
[50:39] | I’ll use her gun to shoot Estrada in his puncture wound. | 再用她的枪射击埃斯特拉达的刀口 |
[50:42] | Destroying any evidence that he was stabbed. | 毁了被扎的证据 |
[50:46] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[50:49] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[50:50] | I’ll use Estrada’s gun to shoot Laguerta. | 再用埃斯特拉达的枪射击洛格丽塔 |
[50:52] | So it’ll look like they killed each other. | 看着就像俩人对射而亡 |
[50:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[50:58] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[51:00] | Where will this end? | 这如何收场 |
[51:22] | Shit, Dex, what have you done? | 靠 德克斯 你做了什么 |
[51:37] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[51:39] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[51:41] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[51:44] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该过来 |
[51:48] | Why…shouldn’t I be here? | 为什么 |
[51:54] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[51:56] | What needs to be done. | 无奈之举 |
[51:58] | Are you gonna kill her? | 你要杀她吗 |
[52:00] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[52:01] | – I need to finish this. – Dexter, you can’t. | -我得把这了结 -哥 不能啊 |
[52:05] | I can. And I will. | 能 一定能 |
[52:06] | No, fuck, Jesus. | 不行 操 老天 |
[52:07] | Dexter, you can’t do this. | 德克斯特 不能这样 |
[52:09] | It’s the only solution. | 没办法了 |
[52:11] | The only way to end this. | 只有这条路可走 |
[52:12] | No, no, no, I can’t let you | 不 不 绝不能让你 |
[52:13] | go through with this! | 一错到底 |
[52:15] | Shoot him, Debra. | 开枪 黛布拉 |
[52:21] | You have to end this. | 你得阻止他 |
[52:23] | Shoot him. | 快开枪 |
[52:27] | Stop! | 住手 |
[52:28] | Do it, Debra. Shoot him! | 开枪 黛布拉 快开枪 |
[52:31] | Do it! Shoot him! | 快开啊 开枪 |
[52:34] | This is not who you are. | 这可不是你的作风 |
[52:38] | You’re a good cop. | 你是个优秀警察 |
[52:39] | You’re a good person. | 是个好人 |
[52:41] | You’re not like him. | 你和他不一样 |
[52:43] | Put him down! | 干掉他 |
[52:48] | It’s true. Everything she said. | 她说得没错 |
[52:52] | You’re a good person. | 你是好人 |
[52:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[53:08] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[53:18] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[53:29] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[53:31] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[54:09] | We all make rules for ourselves. | 我们给自己定下规则 |
[54:14] | It’s these rules that help define who we are. | 这些规则帮助我们确定自己的身份 |
[54:21] | So when we break those rules, we risk losing ourselves | 规则一旦被打破 我们便可能迷失自我 |
[54:25] | and becoming something unknown. | 不知成为何物 |
[54:28] | Who is Deb now? | 黛布变成了什么 |
[54:30] | Who am I? | 我又成了什么 |
[54:32] | Is this a new beginning? | 这究竟是重生的开端 |
[54:36] | Or the beginning of the end? | 还是灭亡的起始 |