时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[00:10] | Dexter, what the fuck? | 德克斯特 你他妈搞什么 |
[00:11] | Travis was here, he came at me. | 崔维斯也在 向我冲过来 |
[00:13] | When I thought about everything he did, | 想到他种种兽行 |
[00:15] | I wanted him dead, so I killed him. | 就想要他死 于是杀了他 |
[00:17] | I have to call this in. | 我得上报局里 |
[00:18] | Maybe we should just get rid of the body. | 也许我们该焚尸灭迹 |
[00:20] | Gasoline, fire… | 汽油 纵火 |
[00:22] | It’ll erase any trace that we were ever here. | 烧光我们来过这里的痕迹 |
[00:24] | I never wanted her to go through this, Dex. | 我真的不想让她经历这些 德克斯 |
[00:27] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[00:29] | I found a blood slide | 我发现一个玻片 |
[00:30] | exactly like the ones we found in Doakes’ car. | 和道克斯车里发现的一模一样 |
[00:33] | Bad people are still going missing, and Doakes– | 坏人还在莫名失踪 而且道克斯 |
[00:35] | was the Bay Harbor Butcher, end of story. | 就是港湾屠夫 就这么简单 |
[00:37] | I have to keep my secret safe. | 我必须守住秘密 |
[00:39] | Otherwise my life–her life– will never be the same. | 否则我和她的生活都将面目全非 |
[00:45] | Are you a serial killer? | 你是不是连环杀手 |
[00:47] | – I only kill certain kinds of people. – Oh, god. | -我只杀一些特定的人 -天啊 |
[00:49] | Are you the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 你是海湾屠夫吗 |
[00:50] | Dad taught me. He gave me a code. | 爸爸教我的 他给我定了一套法则 |
[00:53] | Dad knew? | 爸爸知道 |
[00:54] | You’re like a magnet. Bad shit is gonna find you. | 你像磁铁一样 吸引坏事上门 |
[00:58] | Dexter is a blood spatter analyst, | 德克斯特是血迹分析师 |
[01:00] | and Doakes always thought there was something off about Dexter. | 道克斯一直怀疑他不对劲 |
[01:02] | What if Doakes was on to him? | 万一道克斯盯上他了呢 |
[01:05] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. Maria thinks it might be you. | 玛丽亚觉得港湾屠夫也许就是你 |
[01:08] | Me? | 我 |
[01:10] | Hannah Mckay. She stabbed a woman five times. | 汉娜·麦凯捅了一个女人五刀 |
[01:12] | All I can think about is giving her what she deserves. | 我只想让她得到应有的下场 |
[01:15] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[01:22] | Dexter… | 德克斯特 |
[01:23] | You’re the only person I don’t have to hide anything from. | 只有在你面前我才不用遮掩 |
[01:27] | Maybe you understand me a little better than I understand myself. | 也许你比我自己更了解我 |
[01:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:32] | It’s because she’s a serial killer? | 就因为她是连环杀手 |
[01:34] | I feel like if you love me you’ll accept this. | 如果你爱我 你就会接受这段恋情 |
[01:36] | If I love you? I’m in love with you! | 如果我爱你 我早就爱上你了 |
[01:38] | Wha– | 什么 |
[01:40] | Debra’s been in a car accident. | 黛布拉出车祸了 |
[01:42] | You poisoned Debra. | 你给黛布拉下了药 |
[01:43] | You were supposed to choose me. | 你应该选我的 |
[01:45] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[01:46] | Good-bye, Dexter. | 再见 德克斯特 |
[01:48] | Security footage from before the fire department | 消防队接到教堂火警 |
[01:51] | got the call on the burning church. | 之前的监控录像 |
[01:53] | What were you doing there, Lieutenant? | 你在那干什么 警督 |
[01:54] | Are we really that fucked? | 我们真完蛋了吗 |
[01:56] | If all she’s got is that DVD, I can handle this. | 如果她手里只有那张碟 我能处理 |
[01:58] | LaGuerta’s an innocent. | 洛格丽塔是无辜的 |
[02:00] | She doesn’t even begin to meet the code. | 她完全不符合法则 |
[02:01] | It’s the only option. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[02:03] | Hector Estrada. | 赫克托·埃斯特拉达 |
[02:04] | I was three years old when you murdered my mother. | 你谋杀我妈妈那年我才三岁 |
[02:07] | You’re Dickie Moser! | 你是德奇·莫萨 |
[02:09] | Dexter Moser. | 德克斯特·莫萨 |
[02:11] | I have another kill I have to do. | 但我还得杀一个人 |
[02:13] | It’s not so easy. | 那可不简单 |
[02:14] | I can’t let Deb go down for what I’ve done. | 我不能让黛布被我牵连 |
[02:16] | Dexter, it’s Deb. | 德克斯特 我是黛布 |
[02:17] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing, please don’t do it. | 不管你想干什么 停手吧 |
[02:19] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[02:20] | I used her gun to shoot Estrada in his puncture wound. | 用她的枪射击埃斯特拉达的刀口 |
[02:23] | I’ll use Estrada’s gun to shoot LaGuerta. | 再用埃斯特拉达的枪射击洛格丽塔 |
[02:25] | – Deb– – Dexter… | -黛布 -德克斯 |
[02:27] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[02:29] | Why–shouldn’t I be here? | 为什么 为什么不该来 |
[02:32] | Shoot him, Debra. | 开枪 黛布拉 |
[02:35] | You have to end this. Shoot him. | 你得阻止他 快开枪 |
[02:38] | Stop! | 住手 |
[02:39] | Do it, Debra. Shoot him. | 开枪 黛布拉 快开枪 |
[02:43] | Do it! Shoot him! | 快开啊 开枪 |
[02:44] | This is not who you are. You’re a good person. | 这个不是你的作风 你是个好人 |
[02:48] | You’re not like him. | 你和他不一样 |
[02:51] | Put him down! | 干掉他 |
[02:53] | It’s true. Everything she said. | 她说得一点没错 |
[02:55] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[03:01] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[03:04] | Dex– | 德克斯 |
[05:28] | There’s nothing like a crisis to help define who you are. | 没什么比危机更能给人定性 |
[05:36] | A better person would feel bad about Laguerta’s death. | 好人都会为洛格丽塔的死难过 |
[05:43] | But the truth is it solved all my problems. | 事实是 我的麻烦全部迎刃而解 |
[05:48] | It’s gotten me back on track. | 我又可重归旧路 |
[05:55] | In the six months since, | 随后六个月里 |
[05:57] | I’ve coached Harrison’s soccer team to a championship, | 我把哈里森的足球队调教成了冠军 |
[06:06] | gotten the bowling team back together, | 重组了保龄球队 |
[06:14] | made some new friends. | 交了些新朋友 |
[06:28] | I’m a survivor. | 我大难不死 |
[06:33] | She chose a career in law enforcement. | 她选择了执法行业 |
[06:35] | And I know for a fact | 我深知 |
[06:36] | that she never regretted one day of service. | 她对自己的选择从未后悔过 |
[06:40] | It’s a choice that none of us take lightly. | 选择这行业对在座每个人都非易事 |
[06:43] | Is Aunt Deb gonna be here? | 黛布阿姨会来吗 |
[06:45] | Uh, I don’t think so, | 怕是不了 |
[06:46] | but we’ll get together with her real soon. | 不过我们很快就会团聚 |
[06:48] | Maria was very important to me. | 玛丽亚对我很重要 |
[06:50] | She was a good cop. She was my boss. | 她是位优秀警察 也是我的上司 |
[06:54] | Very briefly my wife. | 还曾与我短暂为婚 |
[06:57] | But mostly she was a friend. | 但多数时候她是位朋友 |
[07:02] | I miss you, Maria. | 我想念你 玛丽亚 |
[07:04] | We all do. | 我们都想念你 |
[07:17] | Thank you, Lieutenant Batista. | 感谢巴蒂斯塔警督 |
[07:19] | At this time, we would like to dedicate | 在此 我们有幸为她 |
[07:21] | this beautiful memorial in her honor. | 举办此次美好的追思会 |
[07:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, fellow officers, | 女士们先生们 各位同僚 |
[07:27] | I present you the Captain Maria LaGuerta bench. | 现请拜谒玛丽亚·洛格丽塔警监的悼念椅 |
[07:39] | Okay, well, we’re off to swim class. | 好了 咱们该去上游泳课了 |
[07:41] | – Say good-bye to daddy. – Bye, daddy. | -跟爸爸拜拜 -拜 爹地 |
[07:43] | See you after work, Harrison. | 下班见 哈里森 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好滴 |
[07:50] | A bench. Why a bench? | 悼念长椅 干嘛弄这个 |
[07:53] | She deserves more than a place where people park their butts. | 她应得的总该好过这供人歇屁股的东西 |
[07:56] | It’s a nice bench. | 长椅挺漂亮的 |
[07:57] | It’s concrete, very sturdy. | 混凝土制 多结实 |
[08:01] | You can buy them at the parking lot at Home Depot. | 家得宝的停车场就能买到 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry. Was that insensitive? | 不好意思 是不是太冷血了 |
[08:05] | No, that’s exactly my point. | 不 我就这意思 |
[08:08] | This all feels so… cold. | 感觉 冷冰冰的 |
[08:13] | You’re still hurting, I can tell. | 知道你还在心痛 |
[08:14] | All right, look. | 别别 |
[08:15] | First of all, it’s weird when you try to speak Spanish. | 第一 你说西语实在难听 |
[08:19] | Second of all, don’t ever touch me. | 第二 别动手动脚 |
[08:20] | It’s been six months, | 六个月了 |
[08:21] | and you’re having a tough time moving past this. | 你还未能挺过这难关 |
[08:23] | How am I supposed to move past this? | 怎么挺过来 |
[08:25] | My dining room is filled with boxes of her stuff. | 我家饭厅还堆着一箱箱她的遗物 |
[08:28] | He’s right, you know? It’s been six months. | 他说得对 都六个月了 |
[08:30] | Maybe you should just get rid of it. | 也许该处理掉了 |
[08:31] | And then what? She just disappears? | 然后呢 她就消失了吗 |
[08:35] | Hey, uh, Dex, I was kind of hoping your sister would stop by. | 德克斯 刚才我还想你妹妹能来呢 |
[08:38] | Yeah, how is Deb? | 是啊 黛布怎么样 |
[08:39] | She really wanted to be here, but she’s working long hours. | 她真想来 可是要加班加点 |
[08:43] | She’s better? | 她好些了吗 |
[08:45] | – Oh, yeah, she’s great. – That’s good to know. | -好多了 -那不错 |
[08:48] | She took LaGuerta’s death kind of hard. | 洛格丽塔的死对她打击有点大 |
[08:51] | Even though they didn’t seem all that close. | 虽然好像她俩关系一般般 |
[08:54] | There’s no telling how you’re gonna react. | 人的反应很难说 |
[08:56] | When Mike Anderson was killed, | 麦克·安德森被害时 |
[08:59] | I just wanted to get away from all this. | 我彻底心灰意冷 |
[09:02] | It took Maria’s death to turn me back. | 可玛丽亚的死又让我决定回来了 |
[09:05] | It made me want to do nothing but chase bad guys. | 除了抓坏蛋什么都不想做 |
[09:09] | I can’t tell you how many times | 我也想过无数次 |
[09:10] | all I wanted to do is what Deb did– | 就像黛布那样 |
[09:13] | walk out of here at lunch and never come back. | 抛下一切就走 再不回来 |
[09:15] | Yeah, Deb can be impulsive sometimes. | 没错 黛布有时候很冲动 |
[09:20] | Tell her to drop by sometime. | 叫她有空回来看看 |
[09:22] | Place isn’t the same without her. | 没她在一切都变样了 |
[09:24] | I mean, for a while I heard from her every other day, | 我是说 有一阵子还经常有她消息 |
[09:26] | asking for some favor. | 求我帮忙 |
[09:28] | But I haven’t spoken to her in a couple weeks now. | 可最近几周都没联系了 |
[09:32] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[09:33] | She’s out of town. | 她出城了 |
[09:35] | Right. The Keys. | 对 去礁岛了 |
[09:37] | No, Fort Lauderdale. | 不 去罗德岱堡了 |
[09:39] | Right. Fort Lauderdale. | 对 罗德岱堡 |
[09:41] | When she gets back, let’s set something up. | 等她回来 我们上哪聚聚 |
[09:44] | – It’d be good to see her. – Yeah, it would. | -见到她会很开心的 -没错 |
[09:46] | I mean, I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
[09:56] | It’s Deb. Leave a message. | 我是黛布 请留言 |
[09:58] | The user’s mailbox is full. | 用户语音信箱已满 |
[10:00] | Hey, Vince. | 文斯 |
[10:02] | Can you cover for me this morning? | 早上能帮我顶个班吗 |
[10:04] | I always do. | 一直帮你顶班 |
[10:07] | Deb’s working through this in her own way. | 黛布用她自己的方式应对这些事 |
[10:09] | I just wish she’d talk to me once in a while. | 我只希望她能偶尔跟我谈谈 |
[10:19] | Supposed to be for both of us. | 本应我俩一起享用的 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. I guess I got carried away. | 抱歉 我嗑嗨了忍不住了 |
[10:29] | You’re gonna have to share. | 你要学会分享 |
[10:44] | Gotta take this. | 我得接电话 |
[10:46] | – It’s business. – Okay. | -生意上的事 -好吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 讲 |
[10:50] | No, I’m not splitting it up. All or nothing. | 不分开卖 要不全买 要不不买 |
[10:53] | That is my best price. | 最低价了 |
[10:56] | You’ve never worked with me before, | 虽然你没跟我合作过 |
[10:58] | but you know it’s a fair deal. | 但你也知道这价格很好 |
[11:01] | It’s 11:47 A.M. | 现在是早上11点47分 |
[11:03] | You have till tomorrow at this exact time. | 明天这个点给我答案 |
[11:06] | Fuckin’ amateurs. | 该死的外行 |
[11:07] | What happened to your normal guys? | 你以前的那些买家呢 |
[11:09] | I don’t know. They disappeared on me. | 不知道 他们消失了 |
[11:11] | Funny thing, being a fence doesn’t seem to be a long-term occupation. | 真可笑 看来当销赃人都干不长 |
[11:15] | What about this guy? Can you trust him? | 这个人呢 你信任他吗 |
[11:17] | Can you trust anybody? | 能信任谁啊 |
[11:23] | Well, maybe if you want, I can back you up. | 你愿意的话 我可以帮你 |
[11:25] | I don’t want you getting involved. | 我不想让你参与 |
[11:26] | – Yeah, but I’m really– – Debbie. | -但是我真的… -黛比 |
[11:29] | I appreciate it… | 我很感激 |
[11:31] | but I got it covered. | 但我能搞定的 |
[11:33] | What do you want to do today? | 你今天想干什么 |
[11:35] | Preferably something that involves you in a bikini. | 比较想看你穿比基尼的样子 |
[11:37] | Why don’t we rent a boat? | 那我们去租条船 |
[11:39] | Like a pontoon, little thing, | 比如浮船 小小的 |
[11:41] | we could go out, relax on the water. | 我们可以在水上放松一下 |
[11:44] | No, let’s get something fast. Let’s get a speedboat. | 不 弄个跑得快的 租个快艇吧 |
[11:46] | We can buzz the cruise ships. | 吵死那些游轮上的人 |
[11:48] | You like causing trouble, don’t you? | 你很喜欢惹麻烦呢 |
[11:51] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[11:57] | It’s funny how these things work, isn’t it? | 世事难以预料 多么有趣 |
[11:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:01] | When I met you, | 见到你的时候 |
[12:01] | I’d been sitting in that bar for almost an hour. | 我已经在酒吧里坐了快一小时 |
[12:04] | I was about to leave. | 差点就走了 |
[12:06] | – Then you walked in. – Yeah, I did. | -然后你进来了 -是啊 |
[12:08] | It’s funny how something so simple | 你在恰好的时间走了进来 |
[12:11] | as you walking in the door at the exact right moment | 这么不起眼的事都可以改变一切 |
[12:14] | can suddenly change everything. | 世事多么奇妙 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:44] | What are you doing here, Dexter? | 你在这儿干什么 德克斯特 |
[12:46] | She could be inside. | 她可能在家 |
[12:47] | You know what she’s been going through. | 你知道她经历了什么 |
[12:49] | She could’ve… | 她可能… |
[12:50] | done something. | 做了傻事 |
[12:55] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[13:00] | Deb, you in here? | 黛布 在吗 |
[13:12] | She’s not here, Dexter. | 她不在这儿 德克斯特 |
[13:14] | She asked you to leave her alone. | 她让你不要找她 |
[13:16] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[13:18] | I haven’t talked to her in over a month. | 我一个多月没跟她说话了 |
[13:20] | I haven’t seen her in two months. | 有两个月没见她了 |
[13:24] | She’s disappeared. | 她消失了 |
[13:25] | She’s disappeared from you, Dexter. | 她是为了躲你 德克斯特 |
[13:27] | And that’s her choice. | 这是她的选择 |
[13:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:31] | Xanax. | 阿普唑仑[抗焦虑药] |
[13:33] | Paxil. | 帕罗西汀[治疗抑郁症] |
[13:35] | Adderall. | 阿得拉[兴奋剂] |
[13:36] | More xanax. | 又一瓶阿普唑仑 |
[13:37] | All from different doctors. | 不同的医生开的 |
[13:40] | And pot. | 还有大麻 |
[13:41] | Great, she’s mixing all this shit. | 她居然把这些垃圾混一起吸食 |
[13:44] | I have to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[13:46] | Dexter, you’re the problem, | 德克斯特 你才是问题所在 |
[13:47] | not the solution. | 不是解药 |
[13:49] | The best thing you can do for Debra | 你能为黛布拉做的最好的事 |
[13:50] | is to stay away from her. | 就是离她远点 |
[13:51] | I’m the only one who knows what happened. | 我是唯一知道发生什么事的人 |
[13:53] | I’m the only one who can help her. | 唯一可以帮到她的人 |
[13:55] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[13:59] | It’s Deb. Leave a message. | 我是黛布 请留言 |
[14:01] | The user’s mailbox is full. | 用户语音信箱已满 |
[14:07] | I have to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[14:23] | Can I help you? | 能帮到你吗 |
[14:24] | – Yeah, I’m– – Dexter Morgan. | -我是… -德克斯特·摩根 |
[14:27] | – Elway. Nice place. – Thank you. | -艾维 环境不错啊 -谢谢 |
[14:30] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a big step up | 是啊 比我在迈阿密警局 |
[14:32] | from my Robbery desk at Miami Metro, huh? | 抢劫科的小书桌好得多了 |
[14:35] | And it’s a good change for Deb as well. | 对黛布来说也是个不错的改变 |
[14:37] | Very smart of her, | 她很聪明 |
[14:38] | making a move to the private sector, I’ll tell you. | 转入私营公司工作 |
[14:40] | She here? | 她在吗 |
[14:42] | She is not. | 不在 |
[14:44] | You know when she’ll be back? | 知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[14:45] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[14:48] | She’s got a big problem of disappearing on me. | 她经常会玩失踪 |
[14:50] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:53] | Means she doesn’t like to check in when she’s supposed to. | 她不喜欢按规定时间跟我们汇报 |
[14:55] | When’s the last you heard from her? | 你跟她最后一次联系是什么时候 |
[14:58] | Been a couple of weeks, at least. | 至少两周了 |
[15:00] | And that’s normal for her? | 对她来说很正常吗 |
[15:02] | Of course not normal. Debra Morgan. | 当然不正常 黛布拉·摩根 |
[15:04] | There’s no “Normal” for her. | 对她来说什么都不正常 |
[15:06] | But that was the deal when I hired her. | 但我雇她时就谈好的条件 |
[15:07] | She’s her own agent, | 她只按自己意愿行事 |
[15:08] | she chooses the cases she wants to work on, | 挑选自己想查的案子 |
[15:10] | and she calls in when she feels like it. | 什么时候汇报 看她心情 |
[15:13] | But– | 但是 |
[15:14] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[15:16] | She’s never waited two weeks to call me back. | 她也从来没有等了两周还不联系我 |
[15:22] | What case is she working on? | 她在查什么案子 |
[15:23] | Some smash and grab. Guy skipped out on bail. | 砸窗抢劫案 那家伙保释后潜逃了 |
[15:28] | Name is… | 名字是 |
[15:31] | Briggs. | 布里格斯 |
[15:32] | Andrew Briggs. | 安德鲁·布里格斯 |
[15:34] | Skip tracing and bounty hunting? | 追踪逃犯 赏金猎人 |
[15:35] | Isn’t that a little beneath her? | 对她来说不是有点大材小用了吗 |
[15:36] | Tell me about it. | 我也这么想 |
[15:37] | I try to give her bigger clients, | 我试图多给她些大客户 |
[15:39] | higher profile cases, | 更高级别的案子 |
[15:40] | but she seems to like the down and dirty stuff. | 但她似乎更喜欢低俗麻烦的案子 |
[15:44] | Your sister’s a bit of a thrill seeker. | 你老妹有点喜欢寻求刺激 |
[15:46] | – Really? – It’s easy money for her. | -是吗 -钱很好赚 |
[15:48] | She gets a percentage of everybody she brings in, so… | 她每抓一个人都能得一笔拥金 |
[15:52] | Well, what else can you tell me about the case? | 你还能告诉我什么关于这案子的事 |
[15:54] | There’s not much more to it. | 没什么其他的了 |
[15:55] | You find the guy, you bring him back. | 找到这家伙 抓他回来就是了 |
[15:56] | If she brings the jewelry back as well, | 如果她能找回珠宝 |
[15:57] | she gets a cut of it. | 也能分一笔钱 |
[15:58] | And that’s all you know? | 你只知道这么多 |
[15:59] | Like I said, she’s not big on checking in, so… | 如我所说 她不喜欢汇报情况 |
[16:08] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:10] | If you hear from her, call me, all right? | 你要是有她的消息 打给我 |
[16:21] | Is this how I’m going to find Deb? | 我会以这种方式找到黛布吗 |
[16:24] | Dead and alone? | 独自一人死去 |
[16:33] | – Are you looking at my ass? – No. | -你在打量我屁股吗 -没有 |
[16:36] | I mean, yes. What size do you wear? | 其实有啦 你穿几码 |
[16:38] | None of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[16:40] | It’s just that I have all of Maria’s clothes, | 玛丽亚还有很多衣服在我那 |
[16:42] | and I just thought maybe… | 我只是在想也许… |
[16:44] | Yeah, no, it’s– | 但都… |
[16:45] | it’s not your style. I get it. | 都不是你的风格 我懂 |
[16:46] | She was a very colorful woman. | 她都喜欢大花图案 |
[16:53] | Hey, what do we have? | 什么情况 |
[16:55] | Robert Bailey, 42 years old, Miami resident. | 罗伯特·贝雷 42岁 迈阿密居民 |
[16:59] | Killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest, | 死于胸部中枪 |
[17:02] | Right above the heart. | 心脏正上方 |
[17:03] | Judging from the stippling on the wound, | 从伤口周围的点迹来看 |
[17:06] | it looks like the muzzle of the gun | 貌似开枪时 |
[17:07] | was in contact with the victim’s chest when fired. | 枪口与死者胸口有接触 |
[17:10] | Suicide? | 自杀吗 |
[17:11] | No, the victim was killed elsewhere and dumped here. | 不 在别处遇害 弃尸于此 |
[17:24] | Parietal and occipital bone sliced through. | 顶骨和枕骨被切开 |
[17:28] | Back of the cranium removed. | 后头盖骨被卸下来 |
[17:30] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 太诡异了 |
[17:33] | And… | 还有 |
[17:35] | looks like a piece of it has been scooped out, | 看起来有块大脑被挖了出来 |
[17:38] | like with a melon baller. | 像是用的挖球器 |
[17:40] | – Just got weirder. – We have a gun. | -更诡异了 -发现了一支枪 |
[17:43] | So someone shoots this guy, cuts his head open, | 某人枪杀了他 切开了他的头颅 |
[17:46] | and messes with his brain. | 然后乱搞了他脑子 |
[17:48] | He takes the body and the weapon | 他带着尸体和凶器 |
[17:51] | and brings them all the way out here. | 跑了大老远丢在这儿 |
[17:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:55] | People are crazy. | 人本性疯狂 |
[17:58] | I think we’re done here. | 我觉得搜证得差不多了 |
[17:59] | Okay, process the gun for DNA and prints. | 好的 采集枪上的DNA和指纹 |
[18:02] | Uh, with the rain– | 雨水冲过… |
[18:04] | Yeah, do it anyway. | 那也要做 |
[18:06] | – Dexter, follow up on the body. – Will do. | -德克斯特 跟进尸检 -好的 |
[18:22] | It’s Deb. Leave a message. | 我是黛布 请留言 |
[18:24] | The user’s mailbox is full. | 用户语音信箱已满 |
[18:28] | Where the hell are you, Deb? | 你到底在哪儿 黛布 |
[18:33] | Andrew Briggs. | 安德鲁·布里格斯 |
[18:35] | The man Deb was looking for. | 黛布在找的人 |
[18:42] | Clubbed a security guard over the head, | 他将一名保安击昏 |
[18:44] | then robbed a high-end jewelry store. | 抢劫了一家高档珠宝店 |
[18:46] | Got away with over 1/2 million in unrecovered merchandise. | 携价值超过五十万的珠宝逃走 从未寻回 |
[18:50] | Skipped on his bail, been on the run ever since. | 于保释期逃走后一直潜逃在外 |
[18:56] | Arrested three times for assault. | 因恶意伤害罪被捕三次 |
[18:58] | Sent one guy to the hospital with a broken jaw. | 曾把某人的下巴打碎导致其入院 |
[19:02] | This guy is dangerous. | 这家伙很危险 |
[19:07] | Did Debra get in over her head? | 黛布拉是不是陷入麻烦了 |
[19:27] | Nope. | 不对 |
[19:38] | Here we go. | 搞定 |
[19:40] | All of her charges for three weeks | 她这三周的所有消费 |
[19:41] | have been in Fort Lauderdale. | 都是在罗德岱堡 |
[19:44] | And mostly at El Mercado on East 4th Street. | 大部分在东四街的商场里 |
[19:47] | She was there yesterday afternoon. | 她昨天下午还在那儿 |
[19:49] | I can be there in half an hour. | 我半小时内就能到 |
[20:10] | That’s the guy she’s supposed to bring in. | 那是黛布要抓的人 |
[20:20] | What kind of tequila you like? | 你喜欢喝哪种龙舌兰 |
[20:22] | Uh, the kind that makes you fall down. | 能让你烂醉的那种 |
[20:25] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去找找看 |
[20:44] | What the fuck? | 我靠 |
[20:47] | Deb, what’s going on? | 黛布 发生了什么事 |
[20:50] | I’m working a case. You should get the fuck out. | 我在办案 你最好快滚 |
[20:52] | You found your guy. Why haven’t you brought him in? | 你找到嫌犯了 为什么不押他回警局 |
[20:54] | How the fuck do you know what I’m doing? | 你他妈的怎么知道我在做什么 |
[20:55] | I talked to Elway. | 我问过艾维了 |
[20:58] | You talked to Elway? | 你问过艾维 |
[21:00] | When he said you hadn’t checked in, | 他说你没去报到 |
[21:01] | I was scared something happened. | 我担心你出什么事了 |
[21:03] | I’m fine. You should get the fuck out. | 我没事 你应该滚了 |
[21:05] | Deb, you haven’t talked to me in weeks. | 黛布 你几周没跟我说话了 |
[21:06] | You haven’t returned any of my calls. | 也不回我电话 |
[21:09] | You completely missed Laguerta’s memorial. | 你直接错过了洛格丽塔的追思会 |
[21:11] | Jesus Christ, I wonder why. | 上帝啊 还用说为什么吗 |
[21:13] | And would you please erase the messages on your phone? | 麻烦你把语音留言都删了行吗 |
[21:16] | No one has heard from you. | 谁都联系不到你 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I’m fucking getting close to Briggs | 我他妈正在接近布里格斯 |
[21:19] | so that I can get the jewelry before he fences it, all right? | 要在他销赃之前找到那些珠宝 |
[21:22] | I’m a professional working a case. | 我是专业人员 正在办案 |
[21:24] | Why don’t you get the fuck outta here before you ruin it? | 你在搞砸这案子前快点滚 |
[21:26] | Are you having sex with that guy? | 你跟那家伙睡过吗 |
[21:27] | What the fuck? | 去你妈的 |
[21:30] | My life is none of your business. | 我的生活不用你管 |
[21:35] | Go. | 快走 |
[21:38] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[21:40] | Fuck you. | 靠 |
[21:42] | Do you wanna know why I’m not returning your phone calls? | 你知道我为什么不回你电话吗 |
[21:45] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna talk to you. | 因为我不想理你 |
[21:47] | And I really don’t wanna fuckin’ see you. | 也他妈的不想见你 |
[21:50] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[21:55] | Because you made me compromise | 因为你使我放弃了 |
[21:57] | everything about myself that I care about. | 自己做人最在乎的一切 |
[22:01] | And I hate you for it. | 我因此恨你 |
[22:04] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不恨我 |
[22:06] | I shot the wrong person in that trailer. | 我在拖车里杀错了人 |
[22:14] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[22:18] | Just some loser. | 某个烂人而已 |
[22:20] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:36] | She doesn’t hate me. She’s messed up. | 她不恨我 她只是头脑不清醒 |
[22:38] | She doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 不知道自己在做什么 |
[22:39] | It’s none of your business, Dex. | 不关你事 德克斯 |
[22:40] | She’s using this job as a way to escape. | 她借这份工作来逃避 |
[22:45] | She can’t deal with everything that’s happened, | 她无法应对所发生的事 |
[22:46] | she’s lost, Dad. | 她迷失了 爸爸 |
[22:48] | You’ve done this to her. Don’t make it worse. | 她这样都是因为你 别雪上加霜 |
[22:50] | Leave her alone. | 别再去找她 |
[22:51] | Motherfucker cut me off. | 狗娘养的竟然变道 |
[22:56] | Dexter, what’re you doing? | 德克斯特 你要干什么 |
[23:03] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:05] | You cut me off. | 你竟敢挡我前面 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry. I didn’t– | 对不起 我不是… |
[23:20] | You lost control out there, Dexter. | 你失去了理智 德克斯特 |
[23:23] | He knows what he did. | 他知道自己干了什么 |
[23:25] | Go home, son. | 回家吧 儿子 |
[23:36] | Right there… | 好爽 |
[23:40] | Stop. | 别 |
[23:42] | Don’t stop, don’t stop. | 别停 不要停 |
[23:44] | – Don’t stop. – Jamie, I’m home. | -不要停 -洁咪 我回来了 |
[23:47] | Oh, god–you stopped. | 天啊 你怎么停了 |
[23:48] | – Someone just came in. – It’s just Angel. | -刚有人进来了 -是安吉尔 |
[23:51] | – Yeah, what? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry, I can’t have sex with my lieutenant 20 feet away. | 抱歉 我不敢在警督眼皮底下跟他妹妹上床 |
[23:56] | I’m not having a problem. | 我不觉得有问题 |
[23:58] | Yeah, that’s because you’re, like, fucking superhuman. | 当然 因为你他妈的是超人 |
[23:59] | Oh, come on. | 继续吧 |
[24:01] | Joey, | 乔 |
[24:03] | the chance that someone might find out | 冒着可能被人发现的 |
[24:05] | – our little secret… – Yeah, I know, babe, it’s not gonna happen. | -我们秘密的危险 -宝贝 不能这样 |
[24:06] | – makes it even more fun. – Not gonna happen. | -感觉更刺激 -绝对不行 |
[24:12] | Look, if you come to my place tomorrow morning, | 要是你明早来我家 |
[24:15] | we can finish where we left off, right? | 我们可以接着干 好吗 |
[24:16] | I can’t, I have to be at Dexter’s by 7:00. | 不行 我七点就得到德克斯特家 |
[24:19] | What? | 什么 |
[24:24] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[24:27] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:28] | Uh, distract him so I can go out the side door, okay? | 去引开他 我从侧门溜走 好吗 |
[24:30] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我怎么才能引开他 |
[24:32] | Throw some fucking pork rinds on the floor. | 往地上扔几块猪皮 |
[24:35] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[24:40] | You’re all sweaty. | 你大汗淋漓的 |
[24:42] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:44] | It’s good that you’re working out. | 健身挺好的 |
[24:46] | Yeah, just doing a little cardio. | 是啊 做一些有氧运动 |
[24:50] | What’re you gonna do with Maria’s stuff? | 你打算怎么处置玛丽亚的东西 |
[24:53] | Don’t worry, it’ll all be gone by tomorrow. | 别担心 这些东西明天就送走了 |
[24:55] | Where? | 送哪儿 |
[24:56] | Charity workers are coming in first thing in the morning. | 慈善工作者明天一大早就过来收 |
[25:00] | Feels sad, though. | 可还是有点伤心 |
[25:02] | An entire life just packed up in a bunch of boxes. | 她的一生就这么被装进盒子里 |
[25:08] | You know, maybe… | 或许… |
[25:11] | you should pick out some things to keep. | 你该挑些东西留下来 |
[25:15] | Come on. I think it’ll be good. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[25:16] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的对 很对 |
[25:26] | Warrants… | 搜查证 |
[25:28] | to trace Dexter’s and Deb’s phone. | 跟踪德克斯特和黛布的电话 |
[25:33] | Right to the end, she couldn’t let it go. | 直到最后 她还是放不下 |
[25:36] | Tracking down Estrada by herself– | 独身一人跟踪埃斯特拉达 |
[25:38] | that’s what got her killed. | 令她惨遭杀害 |
[25:40] | Yeah, well, that’s just who she was, Angel. | 她就是这样 安吉尔 |
[25:42] | – Yeah. – A cop. | -是啊 -一名警察 |
[25:51] | That’s who she was. | 这就是她 |
[26:01] | Deb should be up there leading this briefing. | 这简报本应由黛布主持 |
[26:05] | I have to find a way to get through to her. | 我必须想办法劝服她 |
[26:08] | This doesn’t look good. | 看起来不妙 |
[26:10] | Who do you think she is? | 你觉得她是什么人 |
[26:12] | Methinks a riddle. | 依我所见是个谜 |
[26:13] | Wrapped in Dolce & Gabbana inside a– | 包裹在杜嘉班纳[奢侈品牌]之中的迷 |
[26:15] | Can’t you ever talk like a normal person? | 你就不能说点人话吗 |
[26:18] | Everyone, your attention, please. | 所有人注意了 |
[26:19] | As you can see, we have a guest. | 大家看到了 我们有一位客人 |
[26:22] | This is Dr. Evelyn Vogel. | 这位是伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 |
[26:24] | She and I first met when she consulted on a case. | 她做某案顾问时我们相识 |
[26:28] | When most of you were still in high school. | 当你们大多数人都还在上高中时 |
[26:29] | Dr. Vogel has been away from Miami for a number of years, | 沃格尔博士曾离开过迈阿密多年 |
[26:32] | but now she’s back, | 如今她回来了 |
[26:33] | and has graciously offered her expertise | 并且慷慨地为我们最近的抛尸案 |
[26:35] | with our recent body dump. | 提供了专业意见 |
[26:37] | But we’re only a day into our investigation. | 但这才调查开始第一天而已 |
[26:40] | I’m not here to step on anyone’s toes, Lieutenant. | 我来并不想干预任何人 警督 |
[26:42] | It’s off the books. | 是非正式的友情帮助 |
[26:43] | Evelyn is a neuropsychiatrist. | 伊芙琳是一位神经精神病学家 |
[26:45] | She’s served as a consultant on a number of | 这些年来她为许多 |
[26:48] | high-profile cases over the years. | 备受瞩目的案子做过顾问 |
[26:50] | And she has written the definitive textbook | 而且她还撰写了关于精神变态病人 |
[26:52] | on the brains of psychopaths. | 脑部的权威教科书 |
[26:54] | That’s how I know you. | 难怪我知道你 |
[26:55] | Your work on profiling is classic. | 你对侧写的研究很经典 |
[26:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:58] | I wouldn’t normally insert myself into an investigation. | 一般来说我不会主动插入调查 |
[27:01] | She said “Insert herself.” | 她说”主动插入” |
[27:03] | But when I read about the body in the paper, | 但当我在报纸上看到此案的报道后 |
[27:05] | there was one aspect of this murder | 我发现这单凶案 |
[27:07] | that I found particularly intriguing. | 有一个特别之处 |
[27:09] | Vince, bring up that x-ray the M.E. sent over. | 文斯 把法医送来的X光片拿过来 |
[27:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | You see this part here? | 看到这个部位了吗 |
[27:20] | That’s the anterior insular cortex, | 这是前岛叶皮质 |
[27:23] | the portion of the brain that processes empathy. | 这是大脑产生同情心的部位 |
[27:27] | And the hallmark of a psychopath is… | 而精神变态者的特点就是 |
[27:29] | They have no empathy. | 他们没有同情心 |
[27:31] | …they have no empathy. | 他们没有同情心 |
[27:34] | Now, it’s possible this is mere coincidence, | 虽然这也可能只是巧合 |
[27:37] | but if someone goes to the trouble | 但如果某人不惜大费周章 |
[27:38] | of carefully extracting a core from the brain, | 仔细地取出大脑核心部分 |
[27:41] | then I think that person will give a little thought | 那我觉得他对取出大脑哪个部位 |
[27:43] | to what part of the brain he’s taking. | 是做过一番考量的 |
[27:45] | So how do you think he did this? | 那你认为他怎么做到的 |
[27:47] | It’s too early to say, | 现在下结论还为时尚早 |
[27:48] | but maybe he was wanting to perform some kind of experiment, | 也许他是想做某种试验 |
[27:50] | or maybe this was simply a message. | 或者传达某种信息 |
[27:52] | He wouldn’t be the first killer | 他不是第一个想要通过被害人 |
[27:53] | to attempt to communicate through a victim. | 来传递信息的杀手 |
[27:58] | Who was the victim? | 死者是谁 |
[27:59] | Robert Bailey. Mechanic. | 罗伯特·贝利 机修工 |
[28:02] | According to his wife, he’d been missing for nearly a week. | 据他妻子所说 他已经失踪约一周了 |
[28:04] | Was the brain drilled into | 大脑被钻孔的时候 |
[28:06] | while the victim was still alive? | 被害人还活着吗 |
[28:10] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[28:12] | The M.E. indicated it was done post-mortem. | 法医说是死后钻的 |
[28:15] | The preliminary autopsy | 初步验尸结果显示 |
[28:17] | also showed bruising on the knuckles and knees, | 死者指关节和膝关节有淤青 |
[28:20] | which could indicate the victim was held captive | 意味着他可能曾被囚禁在 |
[28:23] | in an enclosed space. | 某个封闭空间里 |
[28:24] | There were no contents in the victim’s stomach. | 死者胃内没有残留物 |
[28:27] | Signs of dehydration. | 有脱水迹象 |
[28:29] | The victim was missing for five days. | 被害人失踪了五天 |
[28:32] | That suggests a pretty elaborate pre-kill ritual | 这说明连环杀手在杀人之前 |
[28:35] | for a serial killer. | 曾煞费苦心准备仪式 |
[28:38] | Well, this was just one body. | 但是只有一具尸体 |
[28:39] | How do you know it’s a serial killer? | 你怎么知道是连环杀手 |
[28:41] | Oh, I doubt that this is his first kill. | 我肯定这并不是他第一次杀人 |
[28:43] | Those are usually more spontaneous. | 首次杀人一般都更加随意 |
[28:45] | This was planned ahead of time. | 而这却是预先计划 |
[28:47] | A lot of thought went into it. | 精心准备过的 |
[28:49] | I’m thinking we’re looking for someone | 我认为我们要找的人 |
[28:51] | at least in their 30s. | 至少30来岁 |
[28:53] | Intelligent, organized. | 很聪明 做事有条理 |
[28:55] | Takes great pride in his work. | 对自己的作品感到自豪 |
[28:57] | I think he’d enjoy the fact | 要是知道我们此时正在谈论他 |
[28:59] | that we’re talking about him right now. | 他会觉得很享受 |
[29:00] | You think there will be more? | 你认为还会有更多受害人 |
[29:02] | I’d be surprised if there are not. | 如果没有我才惊讶呢 |
[29:03] | Any suspects? | 有嫌犯吗 |
[29:04] | Uh, no prints on the gun. It sat in the rain all night. | 枪上没有指纹 在雨中淋了一夜 |
[29:08] | Same story with the body. We’re still combing for DNA. | 尸体也一样 我们还在搜寻DNA |
[29:10] | Okay, let’s widen our interviews | 好 把问话范围扩展到 |
[29:12] | with friends and coworkers of the victim. | 死者的朋友和同事 |
[29:15] | We need to find where he intersected with the killer. | 我们得找出死者与凶手的交点 |
[29:18] | Masuka, when ballistics comes in– | 玛稣卡 弹道分析一送来 |
[29:19] | On your desk. | 就放你桌上 |
[29:20] | Dexter, stay on the DNA. | 德克斯特 继续搜寻DNA |
[29:23] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:29] | I hear the FBI calls her the | 我听说联邦调查局管她叫 |
[29:31] | “Psychopath Whisperer.” | “变态通灵师” |
[29:32] | How lucky are we she’s on this case? | 这案子有她帮忙多幸运啊 |
[29:34] | Yeah. How lucky. | 是啊 多幸运啊 |
[29:40] | Dr. Evelyn Vogel, neuropsychiatrist, | 伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 神经精神病学家 |
[29:43] | lecturer, just published her third book. | 讲师 刚出版了第三本书 |
[29:46] | And the last person I need | 此时此刻 |
[29:47] | looking in my direction right now. | 我最不希望让她注意到我 |
[29:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:56] | It’s nice, right? | 很不错吧 |
[29:59] | Uh, I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[30:00] | Maria always had it in her office. | 玛丽亚一直把这个放在她办公室 |
[30:03] | I want you to have it to remember her by. | 我希望把这个给你 留个念想 |
[30:08] | Oh, thanks. That’s nice. | 谢谢 很好 |
[30:13] | You still haven’t forgiven her, have you? | 你还没原谅她 对吗 |
[30:15] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[30:16] | It’s all right. I understand. | 没关系 我懂 |
[30:19] | But if you can’t accept it from Maria, | 如果你无法接受玛丽亚的东西 |
[30:21] | accept it from me. | 那就当是我给你的吧 |
[30:23] | It’ll make me feel better. | 会让我感觉好过些 |
[30:26] | Now, I know things were awkward between the two of you | 我知道 在玛丽亚惨死之前 |
[30:30] | before Maria so tragically died. | 你俩之间搞得很尴尬 |
[30:32] | She tragically died– | 惨死 |
[30:34] | She died because she wouldn’t leave things alone. | 她死是因为她不肯收手 |
[30:41] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我失言了 |
[30:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:49] | I hope you find it in your heart to forgive her. | 我希望你内心能原谅她 |
[31:00] | Yo, Dex-bot. | 喂 德克屎特 |
[31:02] | Vogel wants your presence in the morgue. | 沃格尔要你去殓房 |
[31:06] | Great. | 好 |
[31:25] | El Sapo. | 艾尔·萨波 |
[31:30] | Hello, Mr. Toad. | 你好啊 蛤蟆先生 |
[31:35] | You stay in here. | 你待在这儿 |
[31:36] | I’m gonna go meet him outside. | 我出去跟他见面 |
[31:37] | Are you selling the stuff? | 你现在出货吗 |
[31:38] | Well, I don’t have it on me, | 我身上没带 |
[31:41] | but I’m gonna give him a little show. | 但我会给他展示一点 |
[32:02] | Deb, hey. | 黛布 你好 |
[32:04] | Been a while. How are you? | 好久不见 你好吗 |
[32:05] | I’m working on a case. Um, an Andrew Briggs. | 我在办案 安德鲁·布里格斯的案子 |
[32:08] | All business, huh? | 又是公事啊 |
[32:09] | I only have a fucking second, okay? | 我他妈时间很紧 |
[32:11] | So can you look into someone named “El Sapo” for me? | 帮我查一个叫艾尔·萨波的人 |
[32:14] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[32:18] | – Who is he? – He’s a fucking fence. | -他是什么人 -该死的销赃人 |
[32:20] | I’ll run it by the guys in Robbery as soon as I get– | 我一有空就去问问抢劫科的同事 |
[32:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:28] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna be rich. | 我要发财了 |
[32:40] | Dr. Vogel? | 沃格尔博士 |
[32:43] | I got a message you wanted to see me? | 听说你想见我 |
[32:45] | Yes. Thank you for coming. | 是的 谢谢你能过来 |
[32:48] | I was wondering if you’d had any luck | 我想知道你在尸体上 |
[32:49] | with finding DNA on the body. | 寻找DNA的工作有进展吗 |
[32:51] | No. We found a few hairs, | 没有 我们找到一些头发 |
[32:53] | but they all belong to the victim. | 但均属于死者 |
[32:55] | Ah, so the killer will have to be found the old-fashioned way– | 最终还是得用老办法来寻找凶手了 |
[32:59] | boots to the ground. | 脚踏实地搜查了 |
[33:01] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[33:03] | Quinn and Batista having any luck? | 奎恩和巴蒂斯塔有进展吗 |
[33:05] | Not as far as I know. | 据我所知还没有 |
[33:06] | The victim led a quiet life. | 死者平时生活平静 |
[33:08] | No enemies. | 没有仇家 |
[33:09] | Serial killers don’t have enemies. | 连环杀手没有仇家 |
[33:12] | Everyone’s a potential victim. | 所有人都可能成为受害者 |
[33:18] | Well, if you need anything else, | 如果你还有什么需要 |
[33:19] | just pick up the phone. | 尽管打电话 |
[33:20] | Anybody at the lab can help you. | 实验室任何人都能帮你 |
[33:22] | I was interested to have your take on this case. | 我想听听你对这案子的看法 |
[33:29] | Me? | 我 |
[33:31] | Why? I’m the blood guy. | 为什么 我只是血液分析师 |
[33:34] | The blood guy. | 血液分析师 |
[33:35] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么进警局的 |
[33:38] | My dad was a cop. | 我老爸是个警察 |
[33:41] | He kinda steered me away from that. | 他没让我当警察 |
[33:43] | This … seemed like a better fit. | 干这个 似乎更适合我 |
[33:46] | I was drawn to forensics too. | 我也对法证很感兴趣 |
[33:49] | But I chose to focus on neuroscience. | 但我选择专研神经科学 |
[33:52] | Psychopaths. | 精神变态者 |
[33:54] | We both chose murder. | 我俩都选择了谋杀案 |
[33:57] | Maybe we’re both a little crazy. | 或许我俩都有点不正常 |
[34:00] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[34:03] | Mad scientists are trained to look at this as | 疯狂科学家都将这个视为 |
[34:05] | a biological mass. | 一个生物量 |
[34:07] | A body part. | 人体的一部分 |
[34:09] | Yet somehow, from all those firings of neurons, | 然而 那些神经元的活动 |
[34:13] | something intangible emerges. | 又产生了某些无形的东西 |
[34:16] | Emotions. | 情绪 |
[34:19] | Trust, morality, love. | 信任 道德 爱情 |
[34:22] | Unless you’re a psychopath. | 除非你是个精神变态狂 |
[34:25] | But even then, | 即使他们 |
[34:27] | belief systems emerge, | 也会创造出信仰体系 |
[34:30] | as with the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 正如海湾屠夫那样 |
[34:35] | What was he like? | 他是怎样的人 |
[34:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:41] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫 |
[34:43] | James Doakes. | 詹姆斯·道克斯 |
[34:45] | If I’m not mistaken, he worked with you here | 我没记错的话 他跟你在迈阿密警局 |
[34:48] | in Miami Metro. | 一起工作过 |
[34:52] | He was angry. | 他易怒 |
[34:54] | Had a short fuse. | 脾气暴躁 |
[34:55] | Well, that doesn’t sound right to me. | 那听起来有些奇怪 |
[34:57] | As a psychopath, he would be disassociated from his feelings, | 作为精神变态狂 他应与情感分离 |
[35:01] | not quick to anger. | 不那么容易发怒 |
[35:02] | Maybe he wasn’t a psychopath. | 也许他不是个精神变态狂 |
[35:03] | Oh, yes, the Bay Harbor Butcher | 海湾屠夫肯定是一个 |
[35:05] | was definitely a psychopath. | 精神变态狂 |
[35:07] | He’d have to be, to masquerade the way he did. | 他肯定是 他懂得如何伪装 |
[35:13] | But he was an odd one, that’s for sure. | 而他却是个特例 这点无疑 |
[35:18] | You’re the expert. | 你才是专家 |
[35:20] | Just the way he picked his victims. | 他挑选受害者的过程很奇特 |
[35:22] | Persons who, on the whole, | 所有受害者 |
[35:23] | had some sort of criminal background– | 多多少少都有些犯罪背景 |
[35:25] | speaks to a strong belief system. | 就证明他拥有坚定的信仰 |
[35:28] | Almost as if he operated | 就好像他在根据 |
[35:29] | with some sort of moral guidelines. | 某种道德准则行事 |
[35:37] | Guidelines. | 准则 |
[35:38] | Yeah, clearly it wasn’t a moral choice, | 对 显然不是一个道德性选择 |
[35:39] | as psychopaths have no conscience. | 因为变态狂没有道德心 |
[35:42] | So why else would he kill that way? | 否则他为什么这样杀戮呢 |
[35:49] | So he could– | 这样他能 |
[35:51] | get away with it as long as he did? | 逃避法律制裁如此之久 |
[35:53] | People are less likely to miss criminals | 人们很少会注意到 |
[35:55] | when they disappear. | 犯罪分子失踪 |
[35:56] | Doakes was special ops. | 道克斯曾是特种兵 |
[35:58] | Maybe he picked that up there. | 也许他在那学到的 |
[35:59] | Maybe he did. | 也许是 |
[36:02] | Makes an interesting case study. | 会是一个有趣的案例研究 |
[36:05] | I wish I could have interviewed him. | 真希望当时能跟他面谈 |
[36:07] | Sorry. | 没办法了 |
[36:13] | I look forward to working with you, Dexter Morgan. | 很期待与你合作 德克斯特·摩根 |
[36:29] | Yeah? Oh, Dexter. | 谁啊 德克斯特 |
[36:32] | – Hi. – Come on in, come on in. | -你好 -进来吧 |
[36:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | This, uh, Evelyn Vogel… | 这位伊芙琳·沃格尔 |
[36:38] | Quite a looker, that one. | 是个美人儿 |
[36:40] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I know her. | 认识 |
[36:42] | She consulted for us on a couple cases when I was a captain. | 我是警监时 她曾当过几个案子的顾问 |
[36:46] | Last I heard, she’d moved back to England. | 上次听到她的消息 她已搬回英国了 |
[36:48] | I hadn’t talked to her in years. | 很多年没跟她联系了 |
[36:49] | And she’s here now… | 而她现在回来了 |
[36:52] | Why? Because a killer took a part of a victim’s brain? | 为什么 因为凶手取走了死者的大脑 |
[36:55] | She called me up out of the blue, | 她很突然地打给我 |
[36:56] | said she’d moved back here about a year ago. | 说她搬回这儿大约一年了 |
[36:58] | She asked was I free for lunch, | 她邀我一起吃了午餐 |
[37:00] | I filled her in on the case, | 跟她谈谈了这案子 |
[37:01] | and she offered to help. | 她表示愿意帮忙 |
[37:03] | Why, is she being a pain in the ass? | 怎么 她很让人头疼吗 |
[37:04] | No. | 不是 |
[37:05] | I’m just trying to figure out if she’s an asset or not. | 我只想知道她是不是真能帮上忙 |
[37:08] | Oh, well, she’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[37:11] | So use her to your advantage. | 好好利用她的本事吧 |
[37:14] | Will do. | 会的 |
[37:16] | Why do you think she called now? | 你觉得她为什么联系你 |
[37:19] | Like you said, out of the blue? | 如你所说 这么突然地 |
[37:21] | Maybe the stars aligned. | 也许是天意 |
[37:23] | Maybe mercury is in retrograde. | 也许太阳从西边出来了 |
[37:25] | I don’t really care the reason why she called. | 我不在乎到底什么原因 |
[37:27] | All I know is this is law enforcement, | 我只知道这是执法部门 |
[37:28] | you take whatever free help you can get. | 对于免费的帮助 来者不拒 |
[37:30] | So keep her in the loop, Dexter. | 有情况让她知道 德克斯特 |
[37:35] | Will do. | 会的 |
[37:41] | What if I’m the reason she’s here? | 万一我才是她回来的原因呢 |
[37:44] | Hey, uh, when you talk to your sister, | 你联系上你妹妹的时候 |
[37:46] | can you tell her she needs to check her messages? | 能叫她去听听她的留言信箱吗 |
[37:48] | She asked me for some help, and now I can’t reach her. | 她找我帮忙 但现在却联系不到她了 |
[37:51] | Will do. | 好的 |
[37:52] | Is this about, uh, Briggs? | 是关于布里格斯的事吗 |
[37:55] | No, she asked me to look into this fence | 不是 她叫我查一个叫 |
[37:57] | named El Sapo. | 艾尔·萨波的销赃人 |
[37:58] | Nobody in Robbery’s heard of the guy. | 抢劫科的人都没听过这家伙 |
[38:01] | All I know is Briggs robbed the wrong store. | 我只知道布里格斯抢了一家不该抢的店 |
[38:04] | It belonged to some mob guy. | 一家黑帮老大的店 |
[38:06] | Now nobody’s willing to buy what he’s selling | 现在没人愿意买他的货 |
[38:09] | except this El Sapo guy. | 除了这个艾尔·萨波 |
[38:11] | All right. | 知道了 |
[38:13] | El Sapo. | 艾尔·萨波 |
[38:15] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:16] | Harrison, hey. | 哈里森 |
[38:19] | What a nice surprise. | 多好的惊喜啊 |
[38:20] | No, not a surprise. We discussed this. | 不是惊喜 我们谈过的 |
[38:23] | We did? | 有吗 |
[38:23] | Dex, you know I love working for you, | 德克斯 你知道我很喜欢为你工作 |
[38:25] | but I need an occasional night off. | 但我偶尔也需要休息一晚 |
[38:27] | Right. We discussed it. | 对 我们谈过 |
[38:29] | Okay, I’ve got his dinner in here. | 他的晚餐都在里面了 |
[38:30] | Spaghetti and meatballs, | 意大利肉丸面 |
[38:31] | green beans, chocolate pudding. | 青豆 还有巧克力布丁 |
[38:33] | Yeah, about tonight, maybe we could– | 关于今晚 或许我们能… |
[38:35] | Harrison, those are daddy’s things. | 哈里森 都是爸爸的东西 |
[38:37] | – What’s this? – Bye. | -这是什么 -再见 |
[38:40] | It’s a very expensive centrifuge. | 这是台很贵的离心机 |
[38:44] | Come on, let’s get your dinner set up. | 来 我们开饭去了 |
[38:47] | – Pudding! – After dinner. | -布丁 -晚餐之后 |
[38:49] | Pudding! | 布丁 |
[39:09] | I thought I made it clear. | 我以为说得很清楚了 |
[39:11] | You meet me here with the money, and I take you to the stuff. | 你带着钱来这见我 我再带你去取货 |
[39:14] | Yeah, I’ll be alone. | 对 我会单独一人 |
[39:17] | Fuckin’ El Sapo is “El idiot.” | 该死的艾尔·萨波是个艾尔·傻逼 |
[39:20] | When he comes here, | 他到这时 |
[39:21] | you keep yourself hidden, okay, baby? | 你自己藏起来 知道吗宝贝 |
[39:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:23] | ’cause I don’t know the guy. He might be freaky. | 我不认识那家伙 他可能有问题 |
[39:26] | – I wanna go with you. – We talked about this. | -我想陪着你 -我们谈过了 |
[39:28] | I’m not doing anything that might get you hurt. | 我绝不做任何可能让你受伤的事 |
[39:31] | I’ll meet him outside. | 我在外面见他 |
[39:34] | You stay in here. | 你留在这儿 |
[39:40] | I love this guy. | 我超喜欢这家伙 |
[39:41] | I love that guy. | 超喜欢这家伙 |
[39:52] | El Sapo. | 艾尔·萨波 |
[39:53] | Real name Javier Guzman. | 真名哈维尔·古兹曼 |
[40:00] | Harrison, please. | 哈里森 别闹了 |
[40:04] | Robbery didn’t know the name El Sapo | 抢劫科不认识艾尔·萨波 |
[40:06] | because he’s not a fence. | 因为他不是个销赃人 |
[40:10] | He’s a hit man. | 他是名杀手 |
[40:16] | Jesus, Harrison! | 天啊 哈里森 |
[40:17] | Look at what you did! | 看你做的好事 |
[40:23] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry I yelled. | 对不起我口气凶了点 |
[40:28] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:30] | Just give me a second. | 等我一会儿 |
[40:39] | It’s Deb. Leave a message. | 我是黛布 请留言 |
[40:41] | The user’s mailbox is full. | 用户语音信箱已满 |
[40:48] | Come on. We’re going. | 来 我们走 |
[40:57] | If Deb is with Briggs | 要是艾尔·萨波出现时 |
[40:58] | when El Sapo shows up, | 黛布还跟布里格斯在一起 |
[40:59] | he might take her out as well. | 他可能会把她一起杀了 |
[41:02] | It’s Joey Quinn. Thrill me. | 我是乔·奎恩 留个言吧 |
[41:05] | Quinn, it’s Dexter. Call me. | 奎恩 我是德克斯特 回电 |
[41:19] | The fuck! | 该死 |
[41:22] | Yeah! I’m coming! | 好了 我来了 |
[41:26] | The fuck? | 搞毛 |
[41:31] | Hey. You brought the kid. | 你带孩子来了 |
[41:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | You didn’t answer your phone. | 你没接电话 |
[41:36] | Yeah, I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 是的 我正忙着 |
[41:38] | Well, I need to get ahold of Deb. | 我要找黛布 |
[41:40] | And you need me for that why? | 那你来我这干嘛 |
[41:44] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[41:45] | What do you mean you don’t know where she is? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[41:47] | I just don’t. Look– | 我就是不知道 听着 |
[41:49] | I know she’s in Fort Lauderdale. | 我知道她在罗德岱堡 |
[41:51] | I need to know where she’s staying. | 我需要知道确切住址 |
[41:52] | You said she talks to you. Do you know where she is? | 她给你打过电话 你知道她在哪吗 |
[41:54] | Yeah, the last she mentioned | 是的 最后一次通话时 |
[41:55] | she was at this place, the Pink Motel. | 她说她在粉红旅馆 |
[41:58] | Some dump. | 某个烂旅馆吧 |
[41:59] | Thanks. Come on. | 谢谢 走吧 |
[42:03] | Was that Dexter? | 是德克斯特吗 |
[42:05] | Yeah. He was looking for Deb. Fucking strange. | 是的 他在找黛布 太奇怪了 |
[42:10] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想说这个 |
[42:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:17] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[42:18] | Why is the whole world against us? | 全世界都在坏我们好事 |
[42:20] | Ignore it. | 无视之 |
[42:28] | This is Jamie Batista. Please leave a message. | 我是洁咪·巴蒂斯塔 请留言 |
[42:31] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[42:32] | Doesn’t anybody answer their fucking phone? | 怎么都他妈不接电话 |
[42:36] | – We’re going for a drive. – Okay, daddy. | -我们去兜兜风 -好的 爸爸 |
[43:20] | It’s Deb. Leave a message. | 我是黛布 请留言 |
[43:22] | The user’s mailbox is full. | 用户语音信箱已满 |
[44:01] | What the fuck? | 靠 |
[44:02] | I told you to stay away from here. | 我说过离我远点 |
[44:04] | I know, but you’re in danger. | 我知道 但你有危险 |
[44:05] | Someone is gonna kill Briggs. | 有人想杀布里格斯 |
[44:07] | You need to come with me now. | 你得跟我走 |
[44:08] | The fuck I do. | 鬼才跟你走 |
[44:09] | Briggs is about to meet his fence. | 布里格斯准备跟销赃人接头 |
[44:10] | I’m gonna make a fuckload of money. | 我马上就赚大钱了 |
[44:11] | That’s who’s gonna shoot him. | 就是那人要杀他 |
[44:13] | I’m trying to keep you from getting shot along with him. | 我不想让你陪葬 |
[44:15] | – That’s bullshit. – No, it’s not. | -胡扯 -我没有 |
[44:17] | El Sapo isn’t a fence. He’s a hit man. | 艾尔·萨波不是销赃人 他是杀手 |
[44:19] | He’s gonna get the jewels, and he’s gonna kill Briggs. | 他拿到珠宝就会杀了布里格斯 |
[44:21] | I know you don’t want to see me, | 我知道你不想见我 |
[44:22] | but I needed to tell you that. | 但我必须告诉你 |
[44:24] | All right, you told me that. | 好 我知道了 |
[44:24] | – Deb, it’s very dangerous. – I get that. | -黛布 太危险了 -我知道 |
[44:26] | So you need to come with me. You could die here. | 你得跟我走 你会死在这里的 |
[44:28] | I don’t fucking care! | 我他妈不在乎 |
[44:31] | Deb– | 黛布 |
[44:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[44:36] | What, aren’t you the one that’s | 怎么 你不是总说 |
[44:38] | always saying that bad people deserve to die? | 坏人该死吗 |
[44:41] | – You’re not a bad person. – I killed LaGuerta. | -你不是坏人 -我杀了洛格丽塔 |
[44:43] | – It doesn’t matter right now. – It doesn’t matter? | -现在并不重要 -不重要 |
[44:45] | Jesus fucking Christ, Dexter, it doesn’t matter! | 狗日的青天啊 德克斯特 不重要吗 |
[44:48] | That’s not what I meant! Come on! | 我不是那意思 快走吧 |
[44:50] | Deb, it’s been months of this. | 黛布 你已经这样几个月了 |
[44:52] | You can’t keep me away forever. | 你不可能永远躲着我 |
[44:56] | You don’t understand anything, do you? | 你根本不懂 对吗 |
[45:00] | I wake up every day thinking of every bad decision | 每天起床 我都会想到那些 |
[45:04] | that I ever made because of you. | 因你而做的错误决定 |
[45:06] | And it kills me | 往事不能反悔 |
[45:07] | that I can’t take any of it back. | 令我撕心裂肺 |
[45:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:12] | Don’t fucking make that face and say “I’m sorry” to me. | 别一脸无辜地向我道歉 |
[45:17] | Even if it were fucking true, | 就算你真的内疚 |
[45:18] | it wouldn’t make any difference. | 也没用了 |
[45:20] | ‘Cause we can’t undo any of it. | 覆水难收 |
[45:23] | So why don’t you go back to your little life | 你还是一走了之 |
[45:25] | and pretend like everything’s fine, | 继续活在虚假中吧 |
[45:27] | but I can’t do that because I am not fucking like you! | 我可做不到 因为我他妈和你不一样 |
[45:32] | Deb, we can talk about this later. | 黛布 我们可以以后再谈这个 |
[45:33] | No, we fucking can’t. | 不 我们不可以 |
[45:34] | But you need to come with me right– | 你现在必须跟我走… |
[45:43] | You again? | 又是你 |
[45:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:50] | Asshole, get your fuckin’ hands off her. | 混蛋 别他妈碰她 |
[45:53] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[46:06] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[46:16] | I felt okay around him. | 跟着他我才觉得正常 |
[46:19] | You didn’t belong with him. | 你不该和他在一起 |
[46:21] | – Fuck. – Deb– | -操 -黛布 |
[46:22] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[46:24] | Will you fucking go? Will you go? | 你能滚吗 赶紧走 |
[46:26] | Please go. | 求你走 |
[46:28] | I came here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[46:29] | No… | 不… |
[46:31] | Deb, look at yourself. You’re lost. | 黛布 看看你自己 你迷失了 |
[46:34] | I am not lost. | 我没有迷失 |
[46:41] | I know exactly where I am. | 我知道自己怎么回事 |
[46:42] | I am in some shitty fucking hell, | 因为我的所作所为 |
[46:44] | which is exactly what I deserve. | 才受此煎熬 |
[46:46] | But you… | 但你… |
[46:47] | you are lost. | 才真正迷失了 |
[46:55] | All my life, I thought I needed you. | 一直以来 我都以为我需要你 |
[46:58] | That I couldn’t survive without you. | 没有你我就活不成 |
[47:00] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[47:01] | It was the other fucking way around. | 其实根本是相反的 |
[47:05] | It was the other way around. | 根本是相反的 |
[47:09] | Deb– | 黛布 |
[47:10] | Fucking go. | 快滚 |
[47:13] | Don’t– I’ll get rid of the body. | 别 我把尸体处理掉 |
[47:15] | No, don’t you fucking do anything, all right? | 不 你他妈什么也不准做 |
[47:17] | I’m gonna handle this. | 我来处理 |
[47:19] | But if El Sapo comes, he’s a hit man and– | 但如果艾尔·萨波来了 他是个杀手… |
[47:21] | Well, he has no fucking clue who I am. | 他不知道我是谁 |
[47:22] | But if he comes here and sees you with– | 但如果他来这里看到你… |
[47:23] | Would you fucking go? | 你能赶紧走吗 |
[47:24] | I’m gonna call this in. | 我会报案 |
[47:27] | – The police? – Yes. | -报警吗 -是的 |
[47:32] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[47:35] | I’d like to report a suspected homicide. | 我要报告一起疑似凶案 |
[47:40] | Go. | 快走 |
[47:42] | The Pink Motel in Broward. | 在布劳沃德郡的粉红旅店 |
[47:49] | Oh, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[48:14] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[48:15] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[48:18] | Harrison! Harrison! | 哈里森 哈里森 |
[48:22] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[48:25] | Come here, buddy. | 快过来 小家伙 |
[48:30] | I couldn’t find you. | 我找不到你 |
[48:32] | I’m here, buddy, I’m right here. | 我在这里 孩子 我就在这里 |
[48:35] | Where are we, daddy? | 我们在哪 爸爸 |
[48:40] | Lost. | 不知归处 |
[48:45] | So you work for Elway Investigations? | 你为艾维调查公司工作 |
[48:48] | Did a skip trace on Briggs, | 正在追踪布里格斯 |
[48:49] | you went out for a sandwich, | 去吃了个三明治 |
[48:51] | and you found him dead when you got back. | 回来后发现他死了 |
[48:54] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[48:55] | Any idea who might want to kill him? | 知道谁会杀他吗 |
[48:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[49:01] | We’ll call you if we have any more questions. | 有问题我们再联系你 |
[49:19] | Elway, I’ve got a good news, bad news situation here. | 艾维 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[49:23] | Briggs is dead, | 布里格斯死了 |
[49:25] | but I think I have a lead on where the jewelry might be, | 但我找到了珠宝的线索 |
[49:27] | so we might have a shot at coming out ahead on this, | 也许我们还能有所收获 |
[49:29] | but I’m gonna talk to you about it | 我回公司后 |
[49:30] | when I get back to the office, okay? | 再跟你说 好吗 |
[49:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:08] | Debra was right. I was wrong. | 黛布拉是对的 我错了 |
[50:11] | It’s me who’s lost. | 迷失的人是我 |
[50:13] | A better person would let her go. | 倘若我有人性 就该放下她 |
[50:15] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不知如何放手 |
[50:22] | Without her, | 没了她 |
[50:24] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我迷失了自我 |
[50:43] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[50:48] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不太方便 |
[50:51] | I was hoping to share something with you. | 我想跟你分享些东西 |
[50:55] | I told you I’m not in the mood for this. | 我说了 现在没心情 |
[50:58] | Well, then maybe I can just leave this with you. | 那我就把这个留给你吧 |
[51:36] | – Dexter, please. – What is it you want? | -德克斯特 别这样 -你想干什么 |
[51:39] | Please, let go. | 拜托 放手 |
[51:43] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[51:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:48] | Because I don’t fit Harry’s code. | 因为我不符合哈里的法则 |
[52:00] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |