时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | How is Deb? She’s better? | 黛布怎么样 她好些了吗 |
[00:12] | Yeah, she’s great. What case is she working on? | 好多了 她在查什么案子 |
[00:14] | Briggs. Andrew Briggs. | 布里格斯 安德鲁·布里格斯 |
[00:16] | Deb, what’s going on? | 黛布 发生了什么事 |
[00:17] | I’m fucking getting close to Briggs | 我他妈正在接近布里格斯 |
[00:19] | so that I can get the jewelry | 要在他销赃之前 |
[00:20] | before he fences it, all right? | 找到那些珠宝 |
[00:21] | Deb, you haven’t talked to me in weeks. | 黛布 你几周没跟我说话了 |
[00:23] | Because you made me compromise | 因为你使我放弃了 |
[00:24] | everything about myself that I care about. | 自己做人最在乎的一切 |
[00:27] | I shot the wrong person in that trailer. | 我在拖车里杀错了人 |
[00:31] | Don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 别停 不要停 |
[00:33] | Joey, the chance that someone might find out | 乔 冒着被人发现的危险 |
[00:35] | our little secret makes it even more fun. | 更刺激 |
[00:37] | You’re all sweaty. | 你大汗淋漓的 |
[00:38] | Yup. Just doing a little cardio. | 是啊 我在做有氧运动 |
[00:42] | – Oh. – Looks like a piece of it has been scooped out. | 看起来有块脑组织被挖了出来 |
[00:45] | That’s the anterior insular cortex, | 这是前岛叶皮质 |
[00:47] | the portion of the brain | 这是大脑 |
[00:49] | that processes empathy. | 产生同情心的部位 |
[00:50] | This is Dr. Evelyn Vogel. | 这位是伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 |
[00:52] | Evelyn is a neuropsychiatrist. | 伊芙琳是一位神经精神病学家 |
[00:54] | I hear the FBI calls her the Psychopath Whisperer. | 我听说联邦调查局管她叫”变态通灵师” |
[00:57] | – What was he like? – Who? | -他是怎样的人 -谁 |
[00:59] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫 |
[01:01] | I look forward to working with you, Dexter Morgan. | 很期待与你合作 德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:05] | Can you look into someone named El Sapo for me? | 帮我查一个叫艾尔·萨波的人 |
[01:07] | – Who is he? – He’s a fucking fence. | -他是什么人 -该死的销赃人 |
[01:09] | El Sapo isn’t a fence. He’s a hit man. | 艾尔·萨波不是销赃人 他是杀手 |
[01:11] | He’s gonna get the jewels, and he’s gonna kill Briggs. | 他拿到珠宝就会杀了布里格斯 |
[01:13] | I’m trying to keep you from getting shot along with him. | 我不想让你陪葬 |
[01:17] | I came here to save you. Deb, look at yourself. | 我是来救你的 黛布 看看你自己 |
[01:20] | – You’re lost. – You are lost. | -你迷失了 -你才迷失了 |
[01:24] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[01:25] | I was hoping to share something with you. | 我想跟你分享些东西 |
[01:33] | What is it you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:35] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[01:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:40] | Because I don’t fit Harry’s code. | 因为我不符合哈里的法则 |
[03:41] | We’re recording. | 开始录像了 |
[03:46] | So, to review where we are, | 两周前我们说到 |
[03:48] | two weeks ago, you told me that your son Dexter | 你儿子德克斯特 |
[03:51] | had asked to see the actual scene of a homicide. | 要求看凶案现场 |
[03:55] | You also said that you opposed this request. | 你说你很反对 |
[03:57] | Yes. Because he’s only ten years old. | 是的 因为他只有十岁 |
[03:59] | So why are you here today? | 那你今天为什么来 |
[04:02] | He kept asking and asking, | 他不停地求我 |
[04:04] | so I decided to give him what he wanted. | 所以我决定依他 |
[04:07] | I even started to hope it might shock him out of this… | 我甚至希望这能吓他一下 |
[04:12] | condition. | 变正常了 |
[04:14] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[04:17] | I got a call about a homicide in Coral Gables. | 我接报了一起在珊瑚墙的凶案 |
[04:19] | A woman had shot her ex-husband | 一个女人枪杀了前夫 |
[04:20] | as he was trying to break into the house. | 因为他想闯入房子 |
[04:24] | I waited until the forensic guys had cleared out, | 我等鉴证人员走后 |
[04:26] | and then I snuck Dexter onto the scene. | 悄悄带德克斯特进去 |
[04:30] | The victim had fallen through a sliding glass door, | 被害人倒地时撞碎了玻璃推拉门 |
[04:33] | so there was blood everywhere. | 血迹四溅 |
[04:35] | And it didn’t seem to faze Dexter. | 德克斯特并没有慌乱 |
[04:37] | And he wasn’t bothered at all? | 他没有不安吗 |
[04:38] | If anything, he was fascinated. | 他只是看得入迷 |
[04:43] | He just stood there, staring. | 站在那里 盯着看 |
[04:50] | Like he was admiring a painting. | 就像欣赏一幅画 |
[04:52] | I remember that day. It was like a painting. | 我记得那天 的确如画一般 |
[04:55] | And I wanted to be the artist. | 而我想当那个画家 |
[04:57] | We didn’t stay long, and when we were driving home, | 我们没待太久 开车回家时 |
[04:59] | I noticed that… | 我注意到 |
[05:02] | Dexter was holding something in his hand. | 德克斯特拿着一样东西 |
[05:07] | He’d stolen it from the crime scene. | 他从现场偷的 |
[05:10] | A trophy. | 战利品 |
[05:17] | I’m right about Dex, aren’t I? | 我是对的 不是吗 |
[05:21] | There’s something wrong with him. | 德克斯特不正常 |
[05:23] | Don’t want to put it that way, | 我不想这么说 |
[05:24] | but I do agree that Dexter is exactly what you suspect him to be. | 但德克斯特确实如你所想 |
[05:29] | Trust me when I say that there’s a place | 相信我 你儿子在世上 |
[05:31] | in this world for your son. | 有自己的一席之地 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what it is or what form it will take, | 我不知道那个地方在哪 是什么样 |
[05:36] | but we’re gonna find it together. | 但我们会一起找到 |
[05:41] | You were only ten years old | 你父亲来寻求我帮助时 |
[05:42] | when your father first sought my help. | 你只有十岁 |
[05:47] | I know almost everything about you, Dexter. | 我对你了如指掌 德克斯特 |
[05:51] | Not just because I heard it from your father, | 不只是因为你父亲告诉了我 |
[05:53] | but because I helped create you. | 是我帮他创造了你 |
[05:57] | Create me. You sound like Dr. Frankenstein. | “创造了我” 你听起来像弗兰肯斯坦博士 |
[06:00] | Don’t mean to. Don’t know how else to put it. | 我不想这么说 但找不到更好的词了 |
[06:03] | I mean, it was obvious that you not only showed | 很明显 你不只具备了 |
[06:06] | all the classic traits of a psychopath | 精神变态者的全部特点 |
[06:09] | but that you would eventually become a killer. | 而且定将变成杀手 |
[06:13] | So we were faced with a little dilemma– | 所以我们面临两难问题 |
[06:15] | what to do with you. | 该拿你怎么办 |
[06:18] | It was me who convinced Harry that your urges | 我劝服哈里 你的嗜血欲望 |
[06:20] | couldn’t be stopped, but they could be focused. | 无法阻止 但可引导 |
[06:26] | Eventually we realized that hunting animals | 最终我们发现猎捕动物 |
[06:28] | wasn’t going to satiate you, | 无法满足你 |
[06:29] | so we decided that you could be taught to kill | 所以我们决定教你 |
[06:34] | other kinds of animals. | 杀另一种动物 |
[06:36] | People who truly deserve to die. | 杀该死之人 |
[06:39] | You’re saying you came up with the code? | 你是说法则是你创建的 |
[06:42] | Harry had a big hand in the details. | 哈里完善了细节 |
[06:44] | His law enforcement background was certainly an asset, | 他的警察背景帮助不小 |
[06:46] | but he was operating under my guidance. | 但他是在我的指导下行动 |
[06:51] | I can’t help | 我情不自禁地 |
[06:54] | but think of myself | 觉得我是 |
[06:57] | as your spiritual mother. | 你精神上的教母 |
[07:01] | I know we’ve only just met face to face, | 虽然我们刚刚见面 |
[07:03] | but this is kind of like a reunion. | 但感觉就像久别重逢 |
[07:07] | I should have chilled some champagne. | 我应该先冰几瓶香槟 |
[07:10] | You experimented on me. | 你拿我做实验 |
[07:11] | That’s what mothers do? | 这也叫母亲吗 |
[07:14] | I developed a framework for your survival. | 我为你的生存建立了框架 |
[07:17] | That’s what mothers do. | 这才叫母亲 |
[07:19] | You made me what I am. | 你造就了这样的我 |
[07:23] | You’d have preferred an institution? | 难道你更想进精神病院 |
[07:24] | Death row? | 或成为死囚 |
[07:26] | I could have turned my back on you. | 我可以抛弃你 |
[07:27] | I could have let Harry do the same. | 也能让哈里这么做 |
[07:29] | I could have even notified the authorities. | 我甚至可以报警 |
[07:33] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没有 |
[07:37] | Well, let’s just say you got under my skin. | 这么说吧 你触动了我 |
[07:42] | I came to care for you, Dexter. | 我开始关心你 德克斯特 |
[07:45] | I still do. | 现在依然关心 |
[07:50] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为何跟我说这些 |
[07:55] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[07:58] | and I’m afraid I need to call in the favor. | 而现在需要你帮个忙 |
[08:07] | I’m sure you recognize this. | 你肯定认得这个 |
[08:10] | It’s a section of the human brain. | 人脑的一部分 |
[08:12] | Anterior insular cortex. | 前岛叶皮质 |
[08:15] | A murder victim was missing the same piece of tissue. | 跟凶案死者缺少的部分一样 |
[08:19] | And this is it. In the flesh. | 这就是死者的脑组织 |
[08:21] | I found it on my doorstep wrapped in butcher paper. | 我在门廊发现的 包裹在厚纸中 |
[08:24] | Unfortunately, there was no return address. | 很可惜 没有写发件地址 |
[08:26] | Why would the killer send this to you? | 凶手为什么送这给你 |
[08:28] | A message. | 一个信息 |
[08:30] | I’ve come to believe that the killer could be | 我相信杀手是我的 |
[08:33] | one of my former patients. | 前病人之一 |
[08:36] | This would be the perfect explanation for this little gift. | 这就解释了为什么送我这礼物 |
[08:39] | You think it’s a threat. | 你认为这是恐吓 |
[08:41] | A brain on a doorstep. | 门廊上放大脑 |
[08:43] | Hardly a love letter. | 肯定不是示爱 |
[08:55] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[08:57] | someone’s going to be holding a piece of my brain in a jar. | 有人会把我脑子放入罐子里 |
[09:04] | I want you to find him, Dexter. | 我希望你找到他 德克斯特 |
[09:09] | And I want you to do what Harry and I taught you to do. | 我想让你用哈里教你的方法对付他 |
[09:15] | I don’t take requests. | 我不听命杀人 |
[09:19] | You have contacts at the FBI. | 你在联邦调查局有熟人 |
[09:20] | You’re working with Miami Metro. | 你和迈阿密凶案组合作 |
[09:21] | Why don’t you go to them? | 为什么不去找他们 |
[09:23] | I wish I could. | 我也希望可以 |
[09:24] | What’s stopping you? | 什么原因阻止了你 |
[09:27] | You’re not the first psychopath I’ve treated. | 你不是我治疗的第一名精神病患者 |
[09:29] | You taught other people the code? | 你还给别人传授了那套法则吗 |
[09:32] | No. You’re special. | 没有 你与众不同 |
[09:34] | But I’ve used other unorthodox methods, | 不过我用过别的非正统疗法 |
[09:38] | some of which might be considered illegal. | 有些可能涉嫌违法 |
[09:43] | So, if the police track down this killer | 所以如果警方追查到这个杀手 |
[09:45] | and it’s someone I treated– | 而他又接受过我的治疗 |
[09:46] | Your unorthodox methods might be exposed, | 你那非正统疗法大概就要曝光 |
[09:49] | and your career would be ruined. | 你的事业也会被毁 |
[09:51] | You might even go to jail. | 兴许还得坐牢 |
[09:53] | You see my problem. | 你了解我的麻烦 |
[09:55] | I see that it’s your problem. | 我了解这是你的麻烦 |
[10:07] | This will help put things into perspective. | 它有助于你换个角度看问题 |
[10:14] | Well, come on, don’t tell me you’re gonna pass up | 好了 别跟我说你不想看看 |
[10:15] | on another piece of your history. | 你曾经的片段 |
[10:25] | Think about it, but don’t take too long. | 考虑考虑 但别太久 |
[10:28] | Killer’s out there, Dexter, | 杀手还在逃呢 德克斯特 |
[10:30] | And I don’t mind admitting I’m afraid of what’s coming next. | 我承认自己害怕接下来要发生的事 |
[10:36] | ? Make your own kind of music ? | 打造自己的音乐 |
[10:40] | ? Sing your own special song ? | 唱自己独特的歌 |
[10:44] | ? Make your own kind of music ? | 打造自己的音乐 |
[10:48] | You don’t deserve this, | 不该这么待你 |
[10:49] | but I don’t have a choice. | 但我没得选 |
[10:51] | I have to. | 必须如此 |
[10:56] | Dexter killed someone else last night. | 德克斯特昨晚又杀了一个人 |
[10:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:00] | A drug dealer. | 一个毒贩子 |
[11:04] | Guy robbed and killed two of his clients. | 那家伙劫杀了自己两个客户 |
[11:06] | College kids. | 大学生 |
[11:07] | At least Dexter is following the program. | 至少德克斯特在按程序办事 |
[11:12] | He told me something new that he did to the drug dealer | 他对我说 杀死这个毒贩前 |
[11:14] | before he killed him. | 又弄了些新花样 |
[11:15] | And that was? | 什么花样 |
[11:17] | He made him look at photos of his victims. | 他逼着那人看自己被害人的照片 |
[11:21] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[11:23] | Did you ask him why? | 你问了为什么吗 |
[11:26] | He said it was something he felt he needed to do. | 他说就是觉得非做不可 |
[11:34] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得那代表什么 |
[11:36] | Humans are born with an innate sense of justice. | 人类生来便具备一种正义感 |
[11:38] | Maybe Dexter is discovering this. | 也许德克斯特正在自我发现 |
[11:43] | The important thing is, after three kills, | 重要的是 杀了三个人之后 |
[11:45] | he’s embracing the process. | 他已接受这流程 |
[11:49] | It’s gonna work out for him, Harry. | 那对他会奏效的 哈里 |
[11:53] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[12:00] | She believed in you | 我怀疑你时 |
[12:02] | at a time when I was in doubt. | 她信任了你 |
[12:05] | Vogel gave me this DVD to make me feel as if I owe her something. | 沃格尔给我这张盘好让我有亏欠感 |
[12:10] | Don’t you? | 没有吗 |
[12:11] | If she’s responsible for creating me, | 如果她负责创造出了我 |
[12:13] | she’s responsible for what I’ve done to Deb. | 那她得为我害黛布做的事也负责 |
[12:18] | Maybe Vogel can help you. | 也许沃格尔能帮你 |
[12:20] | Help me how? | 怎么帮 |
[12:22] | With Deb. | 黛布的事 |
[12:25] | You must have told Vogel a lot about Deb. | 你一定向沃格尔说了很多黛布的事 |
[12:28] | She was part of your life. | 她是你生活一部分 |
[12:30] | I wish she still was. | 但愿还是 |
[12:32] | Deb said she hated me, | 黛布说她恨我 |
[12:35] | that she should have killed me inside that shipping container | 说她在集装箱真该杀掉我 |
[12:38] | instead of LaGuerta. | 而不是洛格丽塔 |
[12:39] | Maybe I should just listen to you, | 也许我早该听你的 |
[12:41] | stay away from her. | 远离黛布 |
[12:43] | All I’m saying is that Vogel might open up | 我只是想说沃格尔也许能 |
[12:44] | some possibilities. | 带来某些机会 |
[12:47] | At the very least, | 退一万步说 |
[12:48] | she’s a window to your past | 她是通向你过去的一扇窗 |
[12:49] | that you just can’t ignore. | 你无法回避的过去 |
[12:51] | I don’t trust Vogel. I can’t. | 我不相信沃格尔 做不到 |
[12:53] | All the more reason to keep her close. | 这样更应该和她走得近些 |
[13:03] | Okay, just so we’re on the same page, | 好吧 确保我们所知的状况一致 |
[13:05] | you’re supposed to locate Briggs and take him into custody. | 你本该找出布里格斯 将他收监 |
[13:07] | So it’s simple, right? | 轻而易举 对吧 |
[13:10] | I was also supposed to find the stolen jewelry, right? | 我还要找到那些被窃的珠宝 对吧 |
[13:14] | Recover the goods, collect 20%? | 找回货 抽两成 |
[13:18] | Am I supposed to believe that’s what you were doing | 我该相信这两周里你跟布里格斯 |
[13:20] | for two weeks with Briggs? | 只是这么简单 |
[13:22] | Just looking for the jewelry? | 仅仅是找珠宝 |
[13:23] | Yes, Elway. | 是的 艾维 |
[13:27] | I mean, he wasn’t gonna just give it to me. | 他不可能就这么给我 |
[13:28] | It wasn’t just lying around the apartment. | 不是监视住他家就好 |
[13:30] | I had to play him. | 我得和他周旋 |
[13:39] | What is that shit? It looks like horse piss. | 什么破东西 看着像马尿 |
[13:41] | It’s an electrolyte replenishment formula. | 是电解质补给饮料 |
[13:44] | You look dehydrated. It impairs your judgment. | 你都脱水了 这会削弱你判断力 |
[13:47] | Probably fueling that bad attitude. | 很可能导致了你这鬼态度 |
[13:53] | So tell me, where does it say | 告诉我 你职位描述里 |
[13:55] | undercover work in your job description? | 哪句提到了卧底工作 |
[14:00] | I was improvising. | 我随机应变 |
[14:02] | Well, you put one of my assets at risk. | 可你拿我的资源冒险 |
[14:04] | Namely yourself. | 这资源就是你 |
[14:06] | That’s my call. | 这种事该我做主 |
[14:08] | Well, your asset is just fine. | 你的资源没事 |
[14:10] | I wish I could say the same thing about Briggs. | 真希望布里格斯也是这样 |
[14:13] | We’re gonna go through that again? | 我们还要再说一遍吗 |
[14:14] | I thought I told you. I don’t know what happened. | 都跟你说了 我不知道怎么回事 |
[14:15] | I came back to our room, and he was dead. | 我回到我们房间时 他已经挂了 |
[14:19] | “Our room”? | 我们房间 |
[14:20] | So you two were intimate? | 这么说你俩挺亲密 |
[14:27] | First of all, who says “Intimate”? | 第一 谁说亲密了 |
[14:31] | And second, what does it even matter? | 第二 这点重要吗 |
[14:33] | I mean, what was I supposed to do, | 难道我该直接说 |
[14:34] | say, “Hey, Briggs, can I have that jewelry “that you stole, | 布里格斯 能拿走你偷的珠宝吗 |
[14:36] | ’cause I’d love to get the finder’s fee on that too”? | 因为我爱死那笔寻宝提成啦 |
[14:41] | I was doing my job. | 我是尽职尽力 |
[14:42] | If you were doing your job, | 要是你尽职尽力 |
[14:43] | we wouldn’t be sitting here With nothing to show for it. | 我们也不会傻坐这里一无所获 |
[14:45] | Well, we don’t have nothing to show for it. | 我们并非一无所获 |
[14:47] | I found these on Briggs. | 我在他身上找到了这个 |
[14:49] | This looks like a key to a storage unit. | 像是某储物仓的钥匙 |
[14:52] | I bet my ass that’s where he stashed the stolen jewelry. | 我他妈肯定他把被窃珠宝藏那里了 |
[14:54] | Why didn’t you tell me that in the beginning? | 那你开始怎么不说这个 |
[14:56] | Because it’s more fun to watch you eat crow. | 因为想看你被迫认错 |
[15:00] | Take a bite. | 认错吧 |
[15:01] | We haven’t found the jewelry yet. | 可我们还没找到珠宝 |
[15:03] | You could be wrong. | 你也可能错了 |
[15:04] | But what if I’m not? | 要是我没错呢 |
[15:05] | – Then we recover 20%. – Right. | -那我们抽两成 -没错 |
[15:07] | And you’ll love me for that. | 你会为此爱死我的 |
[15:13] | Another morning, another body. | 又一个清晨 又一具尸体 |
[15:15] | Miami makes more corpses than sunburns. | 迈阿密的尸体多过晒斑 |
[15:19] | And I’m thankful. | 我感谢这点 |
[15:21] | A crime scene might be the only place left | 也许罪案现场是我还能 |
[15:23] | where I can still control the chaos. | 控制局面的仅存之地 |
[15:29] | Fuck me. | 我去 |
[15:30] | What does this guy think, he’s a fucking brain surgeon? | 这厮他妈的以为自己是开颅专家吗 |
[15:32] | The brain surgeon. | 开颅专家 |
[15:36] | Anterior insular cortex is missing just like the last one. | 和上一例一样 前岛叶皮质缺失 |
[15:40] | So we have a serial? | 这么说是连环作案了 |
[15:42] | Vogel was right. | 沃格尔说得对 |
[15:46] | Judging from the lack of blood around the head, | 头部周围没有血迹 |
[15:48] | I’d say this one was done post-mortem too. | 我判断这次也是死后切开的 |
[15:53] | No entry wounds. | 无贯入型伤口 |
[16:00] | Petechial hemorrhaging around the eyes. | 眼部附近有瘀斑出血点 |
[16:03] | Bruising around the throat. | 喉部有瘀痕 |
[16:05] | Asphyxiation. | 窒息死亡 |
[16:06] | So, the last time, | 上一案件中 |
[16:07] | the killer left the murder weapon somewhere near the body. | 杀手将作案工具留在尸体附近 |
[16:11] | Maybe he did it again. | 这次也许一样 |
[16:13] | So what are we looking for? | 那我们该找什么呢 |
[16:14] | Ropes, nylons, | 绳索 尼龙袜 |
[16:16] | Giant pillow. | 大枕头 |
[16:18] | Okay, everyone spread out. | 好吧 大家四处找找 |
[16:28] | A plastic bag? | 塑料袋 |
[16:37] | Not the worst way to asphyxiate someone. | 不算最痛苦的窒息 |
[16:44] | Blood? | 血迹 |
[16:46] | I think I’ve got a murder weapon. | 我想是作案工具 |
[16:49] | Let’s hope he left a print. | 希望留有指纹 |
[17:07] | I got another delivery today. | 我今天又收到件快递 |
[17:09] | Like the other? | 跟之前一样吗 |
[17:11] | Same section of the brain. | 同样的脑部组织 |
[17:13] | If it is one of my patients who’s doing this, I… | 假如这是我某个病人作案 那我 |
[17:17] | I have to wonder if I could have prevented it. | 我真怀疑我是否本能阻止他 |
[17:21] | You never felt guilty about what I was doing? | 你从未对我做的事感到内疚 |
[17:24] | No. | 不 |
[17:26] | All I ever felt was pride. | 为你我只有骄傲 |
[17:30] | Pride? | 骄傲 |
[17:33] | You’re not evil, Dexter. | 你不是坏人 德克斯特 |
[17:35] | You’re actually making the world a better place. | 其实你是在让这个世界更美好 |
[17:40] | Not for everyone. | 不是对每个人 |
[17:42] | What do you mean by that? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:49] | I’m going back to the lab. | 我要回实验室了 |
[17:51] | We might have a print, which gives us a head start. | 可能有指纹 我们就能领先一步 |
[17:56] | So you’re going to help me. | 那么 你是打算帮我了 |
[17:57] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你似乎并不惊讶 |
[18:00] | Like I said, even though I’ve just met you, | 正如我所说 即使我们相识不久 |
[18:02] | I know you, Dexter. | 可我很了解你 德克斯特 |
[18:05] | Better even than I knew Harry. | 甚至比我对哈里的了解还多 |
[18:08] | Why did he come to you… | 可他为什么要去找你 |
[18:11] | about me? | 来帮我呢 |
[18:12] | I was an expert witness on a series of homicides | 他在调查一系列谋杀案件的时候 |
[18:16] | that he was working on, and we became friends. | 我恰好是专家证人 我们成了朋友 |
[18:22] | It’s a long way from being friends to | 成为朋友并不足以让他告诉你 |
[18:24] | “I think my son might be a serial killer.” | 我儿子可能成为连环杀手 |
[18:29] | Harry was aware of my work on young psychopaths. | 哈里知道我在研究青少年精神变态 |
[18:32] | And he also knew that I didn’t approach the subject | 同时他也知道 我并不在意其中的 |
[18:36] | in terms of black and white, | 是非对错 |
[18:39] | unlike my colleagues of the time. | 我和我的同行们不一样 |
[18:42] | And so he just told you everything. | 所以他就和盘托出了 |
[18:46] | You have to understand that he had no one else to talk to. | 你得明白 他无法跟任何人倾谈 |
[18:51] | Not Doris. Certainly no one in the force. | 不能告诉桃瑞丝 也不能告诉其他同事 |
[18:54] | And there never was any judgment on my part. | 而我从不去评判对错 |
[19:01] | Unlike you towards me. | 不像你对我这样 |
[19:04] | I’m not judging you. | 我并没有去评判你 |
[19:06] | But you don’t trust me. | 可你不相信我 |
[19:10] | Which you should have expected. | 你早该想到的 |
[19:13] | Since you know me so well. | 因为你那么了解我 |
[19:26] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[19:28] | About breaking and entering? Absolutely. | 非法入侵 当然紧张了 |
[19:31] | Prison would put a real crimp in my business model. | 进监狱了还怎么做生意啊 |
[19:34] | See, we’re not breaking. | 看 我们不是非法入侵 |
[19:37] | We’re just entering. | 我们光明正大 |
[20:08] | You really had sex with this guy? | 你真的和这家伙上床了? |
[20:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:18] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | If I hadn’t stayed to try to get the jewelry, | 要是我没因为珠宝一意孤行 |
[20:25] | if I just brought him in, he’d still be alive. | 而是直接抓他回来 也许他就不会死了 |
[20:29] | Don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别为这事折磨自己 |
[20:31] | After all, it’s a criminal we’re talking about, right? | 不过是一个罪犯罢了 不是吗 |
[20:35] | He was actually all right to hang out with. | 跟他在一起其实还不赖 |
[20:37] | He made me forget about my shitty life for five minutes. | 至少他能让我暂时忘记这糟糕的生活 |
[20:42] | And what exactly is so shitty about your life? | 你的生活有什么可抱怨的 |
[20:44] | Other than working for you? | 除了给你打工吗 |
[20:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[20:47] | You left Miami Metro to come and work for me. | 你离开迈阿密警局 来给我打工 |
[20:50] | Wise career choice, I might add. | 是个多么明智的选择啊 |
[20:53] | If you actually accepted more cases, | 要是你愿意多接几单案子 |
[20:54] | You may get paid what you’re worth. | 才真正人尽其才了 |
[20:56] | I left Miami Metro because I was burned out. | 离开迈阿密警局是因为我厌倦了 |
[20:58] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | Look, I know that’s a party line. | 我知道那是官方托辞 |
[21:02] | Everybody knows Maria LaGuerta was a pain in the ass. | 人人都知道洛格丽塔是个讨厌鬼 |
[21:05] | I completely understand if you wanted | 你想跳槽到私人公司 |
[21:06] | to dip your toes in the private. | 这我完全理解 |
[21:07] | What the fuck are you even talking about? | 你他妈的说什么呢 |
[21:11] | LaGuerta was a good cop. She was a good fucking person. | 洛格丽塔是个好警察 她是个好人 |
[21:15] | All right, well, note to self: | 好吧 下次记得 |
[21:17] | Never talk about anyone Debra Morgan knows. | 永远不要和黛布拉·摩根议论她认识的人 |
[21:18] | Understood. Got it. | 明白了 |
[21:22] | Why don’t you just be really grateful that I work for you? | 我来给你打工 你就不能感激我一下吗 |
[21:25] | Because I’m about to make you a fuck-ton of money. | 因为我马上要帮你大赚一笔了 |
[21:28] | It’s an unopened bill from a storage facility. | 还未启封的储物仓账单 |
[21:31] | Why didn’t FLPD find this? | 为什么罗德岱堡警局的人没发现呢 |
[21:32] | Because it just arrived today. | 因为今天才送到的 |
[21:35] | Found a match for our key. | 我们的钥匙有线索了 |
[21:37] | Okay. Bastard’s stuff, so we try. | 好吧 混蛋的东西 就去试试吧 |
[21:39] | – Let’s go. – I can’t. | -咱们走吧 -不行 |
[21:42] | I’ve got a new client meeting at the office. | 我约了一个新客户在办公室面谈 |
[21:43] | All right. Then I’ll go alone. | 好吧 那我自己去好了 |
[21:45] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[21:47] | Okay. Can you hang on? | 好吧 等会行吗 |
[21:48] | Just, hey. | 等等 |
[21:59] | Just do me a favor, all right? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[22:02] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[22:05] | If I fuck up, you can always ply me | 如果我搞砸了 你能再试试 |
[22:06] | with that electro-shite solution. | 逼我喝那电解尿饮 |
[22:24] | I’m running the prints from the plastic bag | 我正在指纹库里搜索 |
[22:26] | through A.F.I.S. right now. | 塑料袋的指纹 |
[22:27] | Any hits? | 有什么收获吗 |
[22:29] | Not yet, but if the killer’s on the list you gave me, | 还没有 如果凶手真在你给我的名单里 |
[22:31] | there’s a pretty good chance he’s already in the system. | 很可能在系统里找到他 |
[22:33] | It shouldn’t take long. | 用不了多久的 |
[22:38] | Why don’t I remember you? | 为什么我不记得你呢 |
[22:40] | According to you, I was ten | 照你所说 我十岁时 |
[22:43] | when you started seeing Harry. | 你就在跟哈里见面了 |
[22:45] | I should remember you. | 我应该记得你才对 |
[22:47] | You never met me in person. | 你从来没亲眼见过我 |
[22:50] | – Harry forbid it. – Why? | -哈里不同意 -为什么 |
[22:53] | He didn’t want you to feel like you were… | 他不想让你觉得 |
[22:56] | like you were sick. He was trying to protect you. | 自己有病 他是为了保护你 |
[22:58] | And I respected his wishes, even after he died. | 我尊重他的意见 即便他去世之后 |
[23:03] | I could have used someone to talk to after Harry was gone, | 哈里死后 要是有人来跟我说说话多好 |
[23:06] | someone who knew what I was going through. | 懂得我所经历的感受的人 |
[23:08] | You wanted to talk about it? | 你想找人谈论吗 |
[23:12] | I was young, and I was all alone. | 那时我还小 孤零零一人 |
[23:17] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[23:20] | – Lyle Sussman? – Sussman? | -莱尔·萨斯曼 -萨斯曼 |
[23:23] | He wasn’t on the list I gave you. | 他不在我给你的名单上 |
[23:24] | I don’t know anyone with that name. | 我不认识叫这个名字的人 |
[23:27] | Well, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know you. | 可并不代表他不认识你 |
[23:28] | You’re a published author. | 你是出版作家 |
[23:32] | But why would he be targeting me? | 可他为什么会盯上我呢 |
[23:33] | Maybe he has an issue with something | 也许他反对你书里提及的 |
[23:35] | you said in one of your books. | 某些观念 |
[23:38] | Arrested for drunk and disorderly in 1992. | 1992年因酗酒和妨碍治安罪被捕 |
[23:42] | Single. Has a house on Messina. | 单身 在墨西拿有一处房产 |
[23:46] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[23:48] | Well, Sussman’s print’s on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有萨斯曼的指纹 |
[23:50] | Forensics don’t lie. | 取证是不会骗人的 |
[23:54] | Mm, look on the bright side. | 往好处想想 |
[23:55] | Maybe this means you did a better job with your patients | 也许你为你的患者所做的一切 |
[23:57] | than you thought. | 比你预期的要好 |
[24:01] | Oh. Two great minds at work here. | 两个天才正忙着呢 |
[24:06] | Am I interrupting? | 没打扰你们吧 |
[24:08] | No. What’s up, Vince? | 没有 怎么了 文斯 |
[24:09] | Oh, well, guess who found a bloody fingerprint | 猜猜谁在封住死者嘴巴的胶带上 |
[24:12] | on the duct tape that was covering the victim’s mouth. | 找到了带血的指纹 |
[24:16] | You? | 你 |
[24:17] | And guess who it might belong to. | 再猜一猜 这指纹是谁的 |
[24:19] | The victim? | 死者的吗 |
[24:21] | Our killer. | 是凶手的 |
[24:22] | It’s a partial, so it could take some time. | 可惜只有部分 所以还要费些功夫 |
[24:24] | How about you? Anything on the murder weapon? | 你呢 凶器上有什么线索吗 |
[24:27] | Partial. | 也是部分而已 |
[24:29] | Well, okay. I guess the race is on. | 好吧 比赛开始了 |
[24:36] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[24:43] | Why was it strange that I needed someone to talk to | 哈里死后 我想找个人说说话 |
[24:46] | when Harry died? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[24:48] | People like you don’t usually seek an emotional connection. | 你这类人通常不需要情感联系 |
[24:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:12] | It all looks innocent. | 看起来多么清白 |
[25:14] | Just like my apartment. | 就像我的公寓一样 |
[25:21] | Nah. | 算了 |
[25:41] | Either Sussman lost his green thumb | 要不萨斯曼没照料这些植物 |
[25:42] | or he hasn’t been here in a while. | 要不他很久未回来过了 |
[25:46] | Could he be hiding out at his next kill site? | 他藏在下一个谋杀地点了吗 |
[25:55] | A hunting cabin? | 狩猎木屋 |
[25:57] | Isolated. | 与世隔绝 |
[25:58] | The perfect place for a kill. | 完美的杀人场所 |
[26:01] | Lake Nona. It’s a large lake, | 诺娜湖 是一片很大的湖 |
[26:02] | But at least it’s a starting place. | 至少那是个线索 |
[26:38] | Well, fuck. | 靠 |
[27:16] | You found my jewelry. | 你找到了我的珠宝 |
[27:18] | Really made my life easier. | 真帮了我大忙 |
[27:20] | Thank you for that. | 太谢谢了 |
[27:28] | What the hell’s your problem? | 你他妈有意见吗 |
[27:34] | Bitch. Fucking nuts. | 婊子 疯婆娘 |
[27:35] | Yeah, I’m fucking nuts. | 我就是疯婆娘 |
[27:41] | Stay down. | 给我躺下 |
[28:00] | You’re lucky I don’t kill people unless I’m paid to. | 算你走运 没报酬我可不杀人 |
[28:50] | I hope Sussman does a better job of keeping in touch | 希望萨斯曼会比我好点 |
[28:52] | with his mother than I do with mine. | 会常跟自己老妈联系 |
[28:54] | Question: Any reason why you haven’t taken the sergeant’s exam? | 问题 为什么你没有参加警司考试 |
[28:59] | Uh, just haven’t gotten around to it. | 我只是没时间搞这个 |
[29:01] | – Why? – Matthews is riding my ass, | -怎么了 -马修斯逼得很紧 |
[29:03] | keeps pushing people on me– Sanchez, Whitney. | 一直在给我推荐人 桑切斯 惠特尼 |
[29:06] | I’d rather have you. | 我更想提升你 |
[29:09] | I didn’t know you cared. | 我不知道你在意我 |
[29:12] | You better start taking your career more seriously, bro. | 你得好好规划你的前程 哥们 |
[29:15] | Especially if you gonna be dating my sister. | 尤其是你要跟我妹在一起的话 |
[29:19] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:20] | Because I’m a good detective. | 因为我是个好警探 |
[29:23] | Why’d you try to hide it from me? | 为什么跟我隐瞒 |
[29:27] | I thought your head would explode. | 我怕你脑袋气爆掉 |
[29:30] | Just get your act together. | 行动起来吧 |
[29:33] | If you want me to be okay with you and Jamie, earn it. | 想要我同意你和洁咪在一起 就去争取 |
[29:36] | Man up. | 拿出男人气概 |
[29:38] | Take the test. | 参加考试去 |
[29:44] | Do you have any idea where your son might be, Mrs. Sussman? | 您知道您儿子会在哪儿吗 萨斯曼夫人 |
[29:47] | It’s very important that we speak with him. | 我们有要事跟他谈 |
[29:50] | I haven’t seen him for days. | 我有好几天没见他了 |
[29:52] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[29:54] | Well, it’s not out of the ordinary. | 不算不正常吧 |
[29:56] | He’s probably off hunting for the weekend. | 可能周末去打猎了 |
[30:00] | So he likes to hunt? | 他喜欢打猎 |
[30:02] | Oh, he practically lives for it. | 打猎可是他的命根子 |
[30:04] | He always brings back something | 他总把猎回来的东西 |
[30:07] | for the quilt. | 做成被子 |
[30:11] | Isn’t this something? | 很棒吧 |
[30:13] | It sure is. | 非常棒 |
[30:20] | Where does he go on these hunting trips? | 他都去哪去打猎 |
[30:22] | He has a cabin somewhere outside the city. | 他在城外有间小屋 |
[30:26] | Do you know the address? | 您知道地址吗 |
[30:28] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[30:29] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[30:31] | What did you say this was about? | 为什么要找他来的 |
[30:33] | We just want to ask him a few questions. | 我们只是想问他几个问题 |
[30:34] | That’s all, Mrs. Sussman. | 仅此而已 萨斯曼夫人 |
[30:36] | Well, I wish I could help you, | 真希望能帮得上忙 |
[30:37] | but I don’t know what else to tell you. | 可我不知道还能告诉你们什么 |
[30:39] | Oh, you need some more. | 再去给你们添点 |
[30:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[30:49] | Can we go? | 可以走了吗 |
[30:50] | That fucking quilt is freaking me out. | 这被子他妈的吓死我了 |
[30:52] | It’s like a nightmare in fur. | 像披着皮毛的噩梦 |
[30:59] | It’s dispatch. | 是调度台 |
[31:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[31:04] | Lake Nona will have to wait. | 等会才能去诺娜湖了 |
[31:06] | Hopefully not for long. | 希望不会太久 |
[31:17] | What’s the word, Vince? | 怎么说 文斯 |
[31:19] | Borborygmus. | 腹鸣 |
[31:20] | The sound of gas rumbling through your intestines. | 肠子里的气体咕咕的声音 |
[31:23] | As in seriously regretting having that super-green | 现在好后悔吃了那个 |
[31:26] | passion fruit smoothie right about now. | 超绿百香沙冰 |
[31:29] | Gunshot to the head. | 头部中枪 |
[31:31] | I call and raise you one to the chest, | 我跟你赌胸口还有一个 |
[31:33] | one in the dash and one in the headrest. | 仪表盘和靠枕各有一个 |
[31:36] | Either the killer was panicky | 要不杀手很惊慌 |
[31:37] | or he really needs some time at the gun range. | 要不他真该去靶场多练练 |
[31:39] | Car’s registered to a Javier Guzman. | 车主名叫哈维尔·古兹曼 |
[31:42] | You think that’s him? | 你觉得这是他吗 |
[31:43] | Based on Guzman’s rap sheet, be my guess. | 根据古兹曼的前科档案 应该是他 |
[31:46] | Small-time enforcing, murder. | 三流杀手 基本是谋杀 |
[31:49] | Went by the street name of El Sapo. | 江湖绰号叫艾尔·萨波 |
[31:56] | El Sapo was the hit man sent to kill Briggs. | 艾尔·萨波是派来杀布里格斯的杀手 |
[32:00] | If he’s been killed… | 他被杀了的话 |
[32:04] | Is Deb in danger? | 黛布是不是有危险 |
[32:10] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[32:12] | Dexter Morgan. Want to get with the program? | 德克斯特·摩根 可以开始分析了吧 |
[32:15] | Dex? | 德克斯 |
[32:17] | How do you think this went down, Morgan? | 你觉得过程是怎样的 摩根 |
[32:20] | Uh, yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[32:23] | Driver pulls to a stop, | 司机停下车 |
[32:25] | the assailant approaches the car, | 凶手走近汽车 |
[32:27] | most likely gun already drawn, | 很可能已经握着枪了 |
[32:29] | the vic sees the shooter, pulls his weapon, | 被害人看到凶手 想掏武器 |
[32:33] | clears the holster, but it’s too late, | 拔出枪套 不过已太晚了 |
[32:36] | the gunman opens fire. | 凶手开了枪 |
[32:38] | I got a second gun in the glove. | 从置物箱里发现了另一把枪 |
[32:40] | Bag it and tag it. | 封样 送检 |
[32:46] | El Sapo’s blood is confined to the inside of his car. | 艾尔·萨波的血迹局限于车内 |
[32:49] | This can’t be his. | 这不会是他的 |
[32:51] | The killer might have been reaching into the car | 凶手可能将手伸进车内时 |
[32:53] | and cut himself. | 割伤了自己 |
[32:54] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[33:00] | El Sapo. Deb was involved with these guys. | 黛布跟艾尔·萨波这些人有牵连 |
[33:03] | If someone’s taking’em out… | 如果有人要追杀他们 |
[33:04] | I know. I’m on it. | 知道了 我去查 |
[33:07] | I don’t understand, Dexter. | 我不明白 德克斯特 |
[33:09] | You think you know where Sussman’s cabin is, | 你知道萨斯曼木屋的地点 |
[33:11] | but you’re not going after him. | 但却不去找他 |
[33:12] | I have to do something first. | 我还有件事要做 |
[33:14] | What’s more important than stopping this killer? | 比阻止那个杀手还重要吗 |
[33:17] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[33:19] | – Debra’s in trouble? – Yes. | -黛布拉有麻烦了吗 -是的 |
[33:22] | Ah, that’s what’s been eating at you. | 原来是这个问题困扰着你 |
[33:24] | I’m coming up on her house. I have to hang up. | 我快到她家了 我得挂了 |
[33:51] | Jesus, Deb. | 老天 黛布 |
[34:11] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这儿干什么 |
[34:17] | – Deb. – I don’t want you around. | -黛布 -我不想见到你 |
[34:19] | I thought I made that really fucking clear. | 我他妈说得够清楚了吧 |
[34:23] | El Sapo is dead. | 艾尔·萨波死了 |
[34:29] | El Sapo? | 艾尔·萨波 |
[34:30] | The man who was sent to take out Briggs. | 派来杀布里格斯的人 |
[34:32] | I know who the fuck that is. | 我他妈知道是谁 |
[34:35] | Well, someone shot him in his car. | 他在车里被人枪杀了 |
[34:37] | It looked like an execution. | 像被处决一样 |
[34:38] | Do you know anything about this? | 你知道什么相关的事吗 |
[34:43] | All I know is what my head feels like right now. | 我现在只知道自己头疼欲裂 |
[34:49] | I tried calling. | 我试图打电话给你 |
[34:50] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[34:53] | That’s touching. | 真感人 |
[34:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:58] | Fine isn’t the first word that comes to mind. | 没事可不是我所想到的词 |
[35:02] | And anybody could have walked in here. | 任何人都能进来 |
[35:05] | The door wouldn’t close, so I had to get creative. | 门关不上 只好用其他办法 |
[35:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:16] | Deb, what happened to your side? | 黛布 你的腰侧部怎么回事 |
[35:21] | El Sapo followed me to the storage unit… | 艾尔·萨波跟踪我到了储物仓 |
[35:26] | where Briggs kept his stash, you know. | 里边藏着布里格斯的赃物 |
[35:31] | We tussled, he got the stuff, | 我们搏斗了一番 东西他拿走了 |
[35:32] | end of story. | 故事结束 |
[35:34] | Except it’s not the end of the story. | 但这不是故事结局 |
[35:35] | El Sapo’s dead. | 艾尔·萨波死了 |
[35:38] | Better fucking ending. He deserved it. | 结局更他妈好 他活该 |
[35:40] | And if whoever killed El Sapo comes after you? | 要是杀萨波的人又盯上你了呢 |
[35:43] | Nobody’s coming after me, Dexter. | 没人盯上我 德克斯特 |
[35:46] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:50] | Will you not do this, please? | 你能不能别这样了 |
[35:54] | What? | 怎样 |
[35:57] | Give a shit. | 在乎我 |
[36:04] | Deb, I’m your brother. | 黛布 我是你哥哥 |
[36:05] | You can hate me if you want, | 想恨就恨我 |
[36:06] | but it doesn’t change the fact that I care about you. | 但也无法改变我关心你的事实 |
[36:17] | I didn’t want to hate you. | 我不想恨你 |
[36:23] | I wanted the opposite. | 我想要的正相反 |
[36:31] | But it didn’t work out that way. | 但是行不通啊 |
[36:36] | I can’t change the way I feel for it. | 我无法改变自己的感觉 |
[36:40] | Will you– will you go, please? | 你走吧 求你 |
[36:42] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你 |
[36:46] | Jesus fucking Christ, Dexter, | 该死的老天啊 德克斯特 |
[36:48] | Get the fuck out. | 快他妈滚 |
[36:52] | Go. | 滚 |
[37:07] | Deb doesn’t want my help, | 黛布不愿让我帮忙 |
[37:09] | and Vogel is demanding it. | 而沃格尔强求我帮忙 |
[37:17] | This is it. Sussman’s cabin. | 就这里了 萨斯曼的木屋 |
[37:24] | At least I’m staying ahead of Miami Metro. | 至少赶在迈阿密警局之前找到了 |
[37:50] | Sussman’s no stranger to blood and death. | 萨斯曼对鲜血和死亡并不陌生 |
[37:53] | Vogel is wrong. Everything points to him as the killer. | 沃格尔错了 所有证据都指明他是凶手 |
[38:28] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[38:30] | Maybe Sussman had an accomplice who decided to take him out. | 也许萨斯曼有个同伙把他干掉了 |
[38:33] | A killer like Sussman doesn’t use an accomplice. | 像萨斯曼这类的杀手是不会有同伙的 |
[38:36] | They’re rogues. | 他们是独行兽 |
[38:37] | He could be the exception. | 没准他是例外呢 |
[38:38] | Yeah, or just the innocent victim like the first two. | 对 又或者跟前两个无辜的死者一样 |
[38:41] | Sussman’s fingerprints were on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有萨斯曼的指纹 |
[38:43] | He must have been involved. | 他肯定脱不了关系 |
[38:44] | Sit down, Dexter. | 坐下 德克斯特 |
[38:46] | You’re getting agitated. | 你有点激动了 |
[38:48] | I’m just trying to figure this out. | 我只想搞清楚 |
[38:52] | You have a hard time admitting that you’re wrong, | 承认自己的错误令你难受 |
[38:54] | but it’s all right. | 但是没关系 |
[38:55] | People like you have an inherent need to be right, | 像你这样的人总觉得要事事正确 |
[38:59] | to feel superior. | 才能感觉良好 |
[39:02] | You keep talking about me | 你一直把我说得 |
[39:03] | like I’m some kind of alternate species. | 像是什么异种一样 |
[39:07] | Like I’m less than human. | 仿佛我不是人类 |
[39:09] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[39:12] | Have you read any of my books? | 你读过我的书吗 |
[39:14] | I haven’t gotten around to it. | 还没来得及看 |
[39:16] | Well, if you had, you’d know that I believe | 你要是读过 就会知道 |
[39:18] | that psychopaths are not a mistake of nature. | 我认为精神变态者不是上天的谬误 |
[39:24] | They’re a gift. | 而是一种恩赐 |
[39:26] | A gift? | 恩赐 |
[39:28] | They’re alpha wolves, | 他们是”头狼” |
[39:30] | who helped the human race survive long enough | 让人类存续足够长的时间 |
[39:32] | to become civilized. | 从而步入文明 |
[39:35] | An indispensable demographic. | 是不可或缺的一种人 |
[39:50] | You believe that? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[39:52] | Did you know that psychopathic traits can be found | 你知道吗 在最成功的那些CEO身上 |
[39:56] | in the most successful CEOs? | 都能找到精神变态的特征 |
[39:58] | In the most effective politicians? | 最具影响力的政治家也一样 |
[40:01] | Without psychopaths, | 要是没有精神变态者 |
[40:04] | mankind wouldn’t exist today. | 人类不可能延续至今 |
[40:09] | Well, there’s a lot of mankind that doesn’t exist | 但也有很多人因为他们 |
[40:11] | because of them. | 无法延续生命了 |
[40:13] | Every silver lining… | 有得必有失 |
[40:24] | Well, one of your indispensable demographics | 你那不可或缺的人当中 |
[40:27] | is still out there killing. | 有一个正在到处杀戮 |
[40:30] | And we’re back to zero. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[40:33] | You’ll find him, Dexter. | 你会找到他的 德克斯特 |
[40:36] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[40:43] | So what’s going on with Debra? | 黛布拉出什么事了 |
[40:49] | That’s between me and her. | 这是我跟她的事 |
[40:51] | It’s affecting you. | 但大大影响了你 |
[40:53] | So it makes it a problem for me too. | 因此也变成了我关心的问题 |
[40:57] | We’re not going to talk about Deb. | 我不想聊黛布的事情 |
[41:01] | Whatever you want. | 悉听尊便 |
[41:17] | Should I come back later? | 我是不是该晚点再来 |
[41:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:20] | I was just checking to see if Dexter called. | 我在看德克斯特有没有打过电话 |
[41:25] | He was looking in on Deb. | 他去找黛布了 |
[41:27] | Deb? | 黛布 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:31] | We’re a whole ten seconds into the date. | 只用了十秒钟 |
[41:33] | Here I thought we were gonna make ito one minute | 我本来以为你至少能等一分钟 |
[41:35] | before you mentioned your old fiancee. | 才会提起你的前未婚妻 |
[41:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:40] | Joey, you’re always checking in on her | 乔 你不是在关注她 |
[41:42] | or talking about her. | 就是在谈论她 |
[41:44] | I mean, since we’ve been together, | 自从我们在一起之后 |
[41:45] | you’re, like, on Deb patrol. | 你就像个黛布巡逻兵 |
[41:47] | No, I’m not. | 不 才没有 |
[41:49] | Okay. We’ll do an experiment. | 那好 我们来做个实验 |
[41:51] | Let’s see if you can go one whole day | 看看你能不能一整天 |
[41:53] | without mentioning Debra Morgan. | 都不提黛布拉·摩根 |
[41:55] | What is it with you people? | 你们这些人都怎么啦 |
[41:57] | – I mean – What people? | -我是说 -哪些人 |
[41:59] | I got your brother on my ass | 你哥一直逼我屁股后头 |
[42:01] | about taking the sergeant’s test. | 要我去考警司 |
[42:02] | You’re on my ass about Deb. | 你又为了黛布的事情烦我 |
[42:04] | I mean, like, what is this, a fucking Cuban thing? | 古巴人他妈都这样的吗 |
[42:06] | What does Angel have to do with this? | 安吉尔跟这事儿有什么关系 |
[42:08] | He knows we’re seeing each other, | 他知道我们在约会 |
[42:09] | and now he’s on my ass about making something out of my life. | 所以他老是想要我奋发图强 |
[42:12] | “Man up. Take the sergeant’s test.” | “爷们儿点 去参加警司测试” |
[42:14] | You know what, it’s like, | 但你知道吗 |
[42:14] | maybe I don’t want to make something out of my life. | 也许我并不想奋发图强 |
[42:16] | Wait, how does Angel know | 等等 安吉尔怎么知道 |
[42:17] | that we’re seeing each other? | 咱俩在约会 |
[42:19] | And what is so wrong about trying to better yourself? | 而且完善自我有什么错吗 |
[42:21] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 看吧 这就是我说的 |
[42:24] | You know what? Screw this. | 得了 拉倒吧 |
[42:27] | Okay? I did not get dressed up to argue with you. | 我梳妆打扮不是为了来跟你吵架 |
[42:30] | Go drink by yourself. | 自己喝闷酒去吧 |
[42:33] | Ja– | 洁 |
[42:43] | Why the hell can’t you stay out of my personal life? | 你就不能别他妈干涉我的私生活吗 |
[42:46] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[42:47] | Angel, you know exactly what you did. | 安吉尔 你别跟我装傻 |
[42:49] | Okay, you’re putting pressure on Quinn. | 你在给奎恩施压 |
[42:51] | We just had a giant argument because of you. | 我们刚刚因你大吵一架 |
[42:53] | Now wait a second. | 等一下 |
[42:53] | You know what, I hope you’re happy. | 现在你高兴了吧 |
[42:59] | It’s, like, mind your own fucking business, Angel. | 管好你自己的破事儿吧 安吉尔 |
[43:07] | If this finds El Sapo’s killer, | 如果能找到杀害萨波的凶手 |
[43:08] | it’ll keep Deb safe. | 黛布就安全了 |
[43:29] | It’s Deb’s blood. | 是黛布的血 |
[43:34] | She killed El Sapo. | 她杀了艾尔·萨波 |
[43:38] | Shot him in his car. | 在他的车里射杀了他 |
[43:42] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[43:46] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[43:49] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干什么 |
[43:52] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[43:55] | Sir. | 长官 |
[43:57] | I never got a chance to tell you how disappointed | 我一直没机会告诉你 |
[43:59] | I was that you left the force. | 你的离开令我非常失望 |
[44:01] | From running homicide to chasing down bail jumpers. | 从凶杀组警督到赏金猎人 |
[44:04] | a hell of a career trajectory. | 真是离奇的职业轨迹 |
[44:07] | It’s not what you think. | 不是您想的那样 |
[44:10] | I hope it was worth it. | 希望这么做是值得的 |
[44:17] | Debra Morgan? | 黛布拉·摩根 |
[44:18] | As I live and breathe. | 真没想到能见到你 |
[44:23] | If I were to cop a feel right now, | 我现在要是趁机吃下豆腐 |
[44:24] | it wouldn’t be sexual harassment anymore. | 也不会算性骚扰了 |
[44:28] | Hey, stranger. | 别来无恙 |
[44:30] | What brings you around? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[44:32] | Um, Quinn had some questions about a case, so… | 奎恩有单案子要问我些问题 |
[44:36] | Is this about El Sapo? | 跟艾尔·萨波有关吗 |
[44:38] | Well, he’s probably grabbing some coffee. | 他可能喝咖啡去了 |
[44:46] | Every morning when I come in, | 我每天早上上班时 |
[44:47] | I walk past it, I have to turn around. | 都会走过 然后再掉头进去 |
[44:50] | ’cause I still think of it as Deb’s office. | 因为我觉得那还是黛布的办公室 |
[44:53] | Nah, you probably should have gotten it first, you know. | 本来也该你先升职 |
[44:56] | I never really belonged there. | 我从未真正属于那里 |
[44:59] | You know that’s B.S. | 那是胡扯 |
[45:01] | This place ain’t the same without you. | 这地方没你完全变味了 |
[45:05] | We’re having some drinks at Papa’s tonight. | 今晚我们去”老爹餐吧”喝酒 |
[45:08] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[45:09] | Yeah, I’ll try to make it. | 我尽量 |
[45:15] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[45:17] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[45:28] | I, uh… | 我 |
[45:30] | I would have used the briefing room, | 本来应该去会议室的 |
[45:31] | but it’s taken. I mean, this is fine, though, right? | 但被占用了 不过这儿也行吧 |
[45:33] | Otherwise fucking everybody’d still be hugging you. | 要不然大家还在一个个拥抱你呢 |
[45:38] | Do you want to maybe go to the coffee truck? | 要不要先来杯咖啡 |
[45:40] | No, let’s just– let’s do this. | 不用了 直接开始吧 |
[45:49] | El Sapo and Briggs. | 艾尔·萨波和布里格斯 |
[45:51] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[45:55] | Basically, we’ve hit a wall. | 我们基本上碰壁了 |
[45:57] | I was hoping you could open up some leads for us. | 希望你能给我们些指引 |
[46:00] | What can you tell me? | 你能告诉我些什么吗 |
[46:02] | Um, I was doing a skip-trace on Briggs. | 我当时正在追踪布里格斯 |
[46:06] | He robbed a jewelry store and made off with, like, | 他抢了一间珠宝店 盗走了 |
[46:08] | a $1/2 million in merchandise. | 价值五十万的珠宝 |
[46:11] | I got a tip that he was in Fort Lauderdale. | 我收到线报他在罗德岱堡 |
[46:13] | And I was staking him out and overheard | 所以我前去监视他 并偷听到 |
[46:16] | that he was gonna fence the stuff to El Sapo. | 他要把珠宝交给艾尔·萨波销赃 |
[46:18] | Isn’t a skip-trace one of those locate-and-bring-’em-back | 追踪不只需找到他再抓他回来 |
[46:21] | type of things? | 就行了吗 |
[46:24] | Yeah, I was also trying to get a fix on the goods. | 没错 但我还想找到赃物 |
[46:29] | What happened the night Briggs was killed? | 布里格斯被杀那晚发生了什么 |
[46:35] | He was supposed to meet El Sapo that same night. | 他那晚本该和艾尔·萨波碰头 |
[46:39] | I thought they were gonna be a few hours, | 我以为他们谈生意会花上几个小时 |
[46:42] | so I went to get a sandwich, | 所以去买了个三明治 |
[46:43] | and when I came back, | 我回去的时候 |
[46:45] | FLPD was on the scene, and… | 罗德岱堡警员已到了现场 而且 |
[46:50] | Briggs had a fucking hole in his chest. | 布里格斯胸口上开了个大洞 |
[46:53] | Is she lying to protect me or to protect herself? | 她撒谎是为了保护我 还是为自保 |
[46:56] | I can’t tell anymore. | 我已经搞不清了 |
[46:58] | Look, I was just wondering | 我在想 |
[46:59] | if you could take a look at what we’ve got, | 如果你能看看我们取得的证据 |
[47:01] | maybe we could put our heads together, | 也许我们能集思广益 |
[47:02] | push this thing down the field, you know. | 解决这件案子 |
[47:05] | Like old times. | 就像从前一样 |
[47:10] | So what we think is | 我们猜想是这样的 |
[47:13] | the shooter approached the vehicle | 枪手从车后方 |
[47:15] | from behind… | 靠近 |
[47:20] | and then El Sapo drew his gun. | 然后艾尔·萨波拔出了枪 |
[47:27] | And then the shooter… | 之后枪手 |
[47:35] | Hey, are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[47:38] | Sorry. Family emergency. | 不好意思 家有急事 |
[47:40] | I got to borrow my sister. | 我需要借走我妹妹 |
[47:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[47:50] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[48:03] | What, Dexter? | 你要干吗 德克斯特 |
[48:06] | I know you killed El Sapo. | 我知道你杀了艾尔·萨波 |
[48:11] | I found your blood at the crime scene. | 我在案发现场找到了你的血迹 |
[48:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:21] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[48:28] | Talk to me, Deb. | 跟我说说 黛布 |
[48:29] | I don’t know what happened, all right? | 我也不知道发生了什么 行了吗 |
[48:31] | I’m a little fucking fuzzy on it. | 我也他妈的记不清了 |
[48:36] | I was angry. I wanted the jewels back. | 我当时很生气 想把珠宝夺回来 |
[48:41] | And the next thing I know I’m standing over a dead body. | 然后我就发现自己站在一具尸体跟前 |
[48:45] | You shot at him four times. | 你对他开了四枪 |
[48:46] | You don’t remember any of it? | 你就一点也不记得 |
[48:48] | He’d just beaten the shit out of me. | 他之前差点把我打死 |
[48:50] | I was a little fucked up. | 我当时意识不太清醒 |
[48:54] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么不报警 |
[49:00] | I didn’t know what I could tell them. | 我不知道该跟他们说什么 |
[49:02] | You could have called me. | 你还可以打给我 |
[49:05] | You’re the one that gets me into trouble, not out of it. | 你只会让我惹上麻烦 而不是解决 |
[49:07] | Is that why you lied to me? | 所以你才对我撒谎吗 |
[49:08] | All of a sudden we have a problem with lying? | 你现在突然觉得撒谎不对了吗 |
[49:20] | We found a gun in El Sapo’s glove box. | 我们在艾尔·萨波的置物箱里找到一把枪 |
[49:22] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[49:28] | Shit, it might be, yeah. | 操 可能是 就是 |
[49:32] | He took it off of me before he beat me up. | 他揍我之前从我身上拿走的 |
[49:37] | It’ll be traced to you. | 这会追查到你身上 |
[49:38] | How will you explain that? | 你准备怎么解释 |
[49:43] | You could switch it out. | 你可以把它换掉 |
[49:46] | Get rid of it. | 处理掉 |
[49:52] | What if I weren’t here to cover your ass? | 如果我没在这帮你善后会怎样 |
[49:58] | You really want to play the “What if” game? | 你真想玩”如果”的游戏吗 |
[50:03] | What if you weren’t a serial killer? | 如果你不是个连环杀手会怎样 |
[50:07] | What if Harry had left you in that fucking shipping container? | 如果哈里把你留在那个集装箱里会怎样 |
[50:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[50:10] | You know what, El Sapo’s not the first person | 我告诉你 艾尔·萨波不是 |
[50:11] | I fucking shot, Dexter. | 我杀的第一个人 德克斯特 |
[50:13] | And he may not be the fucking last. | 他很可能也不是最后一个 |
[50:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思 |
[50:17] | Anything can happen in this hellhole | 我的生活现在就像地狱 |
[50:19] | that is now my life. | 什么都可能发生 |
[50:21] | Your gift to me, Dexter. | 这是你送我的礼物 德克斯特 |
[50:23] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[50:25] | Whoever Deb was before killing LaGuerta, | 杀死洛格丽塔之前的那个黛布 |
[50:27] | that person is dead. | 已经死了 |
[50:30] | I just wish I knew what’s taken her place. | 我只想知道是谁代替了她 |
[50:38] | Busy day? | 今天忙吗 |
[50:39] | Crazy busy. | 快忙死了 |
[50:41] | Then maybe they haven’t tested Deb’s gun yet. | 那或许他们还没检测黛布的枪 |
[50:58] | I’ve covered evidence for myself | 我为自己篡改证据的次数 |
[51:00] | more times than I can remember. | 多到我都数不清了 |
[51:04] | But I’ll never get used to doing this for Deb. | 但我永远不可能习惯为黛布这么做 |
[51:32] | You and Jamie patch things up? | 你跟洁咪和好了吗 |
[51:33] | How did you know we were fighting? | 你怎么知道我们吵架了 |
[51:35] | – Because I’m a good– – detective, right. | -因为我是个好 -警探 没错 |
[51:38] | Yeah. The sergeant’s test? | 那个警司测试 |
[51:42] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[51:43] | I’m gonna start studying for it. | 我准备开始学习了 |
[51:48] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[51:49] | You gonna make an okay sergeant. | 你会是个够格的警司 |
[51:51] | If not, I’ll demote your ass. | 要是不够格 我就降你职 |
[52:34] | Dr. Vogel says that psychopaths are not a mistake of nature, | 沃格尔医生说精神变态不是上天的谬误 |
[52:38] | they’re a gift. | 而是一种恩赐 |
[52:41] | But what kind of gift destroys everything it cares about? | 但什么样的”恩赐”会毁掉自己所爱呢 |
[52:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[52:53] | Dexter. I think there’s someone inside my house. | 德克斯特 可能有人闯入我家了 |
[52:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[52:58] | Well, I just walked up, and the front door is open. | 我刚回来 前门开着 |
[53:01] | Get in your car and stay there. | 回车上去 待在那里 |
[53:23] | If someone was inside when I called, | 如果我打给你时屋里有人 |
[53:24] | he’s still in there. | 那他还在里面 |
[53:26] | I haven’t seen anyone leave. | 我没看见有人离开 |
[53:30] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[53:31] | Thank you, Dexter. | 谢谢 德克斯特 |
[53:44] | Are you sure there’s no one inside? | 你确定里面没人吗 |
[53:47] | I checked the entire house. I’m sure. | 整个房子我都检查过 我很确定 |
[53:51] | That DVD, it’s not mine. | 这张光碟不是我的 |
[53:55] | Put it in. | 播放看看 |
[54:21] | He was coerced. | 他是被迫的 |
[54:25] | And now he’s dead. | 而他现在已死 |
[54:34] | I was wrong all along. | 我一直都错了 |
[54:36] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[54:39] | Sussman was never a real killer. | 萨斯曼并不是真正的杀手 |
[54:41] | He’s just another victim. | 他只是另一个被害人 |
[54:45] | I should have listened to you. | 我早该听你的 |
[54:47] | You were only doing what you thought was right. | 你只是做了自己觉得对的事 |
[54:51] | We had no idea that– | 我们根本不知道 |
[54:52] | You should have no idea. You’ve never done this before. | 你本就不该知道 你从没做过这种事 |
[54:55] | Me, it’s what I do. | 而我 这正是我擅长的 |
[55:00] | The one thing I’ve always been good at. | 一直以来我最擅长的事 |
[55:04] | Vetting, stalking, and killing people. | 调查 跟踪 杀人 |
[55:11] | I can’t even do that anymore. | 我现在连这个都干不好了 |
[55:19] | What you’re feeling now, | 你现在的感觉 |
[55:21] | it’s not because of the killer. | 并不是因为这个杀手 |
[55:28] | I’ve… | 我把 |
[55:32] | destroyed Deb. | 黛布给毁了 |
[55:37] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 |
[55:44] | You were wrong about me. | 你对我的判断错了 |
[55:48] | I’m a mistake. | 我就是一个谬误 |
[55:51] | You’re exactly what you need to be, Dexter. | 你正是你该成为的样子 德克斯特 |
[56:04] | You’re perfect. | 你是完美的 |
[56:19] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |