时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | – Dex… – Shoot him. | -德克斯 -开枪 |
[00:12] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[00:16] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[00:17] | Whoever Deb was before killing Laguerta, | 杀洛格丽塔之前的那个黛布 |
[00:19] | – that person is dead. – Oh, my god! | -已经死了 -天哪 |
[00:22] | What we think is | 我们猜想是这样的 |
[00:23] | the shooter approached the vehicle from behind. | 枪手从车后方靠近 |
[00:25] | El Sapo drew his gun. | 艾尔·萨波拔出了枪 |
[00:29] | I know you killed El Sapo. | 我知道你杀了艾尔·萨波 |
[00:31] | What if I weren’t here to cover your ass? | 如果我没在这帮你善后会怎样 |
[00:33] | You really want to play the ‘what if’ game? | 你真想玩”如果”的游戏吗 |
[00:35] | What’s going on with Debra? | 黛布拉出什么事了 |
[00:37] | It’s between me and her. | 这是我跟她的事 |
[00:38] | It’s affecting you. | 但大大影响了你 |
[00:40] | We’re not going to talk about deb. | 我不想聊黛布的事情 |
[00:42] | Here I thought we were gonna make it to one minute | 我本来以为你至少能等一分钟 |
[00:44] | before you mentioned your old fiancee. | 才会提起你的前未婚妻 |
[00:46] | I-I got your brother on my ass | 你哥一直逼我屁股后头 |
[00:48] | about taking the sergeant’s test. | 要我去考警司 |
[00:49] | You’re on my ass about Deb. | 你又为了黛布的事情烦我 |
[00:53] | Interior insular cortex is missing, | 前岛叶皮质缺失 |
[00:55] | just like the last one. | 和上一例一样 |
[00:57] | So we have a serial. | 这么说是连环作案了 |
[00:58] | Vogel was right. | 沃格尔说得对 |
[01:00] | Lyle Sussman. | 莱尔·萨斯曼 |
[01:01] | I don’t know anybody by that name. | 我不认识叫这个名字的人 |
[01:03] | It doesn’t mean he doesn’t know you. | 可并不代表他不认识你 |
[01:07] | He was coerced. | 他是被迫的 |
[01:09] | Sussman was never a real killer. | 萨斯曼并不是真正的杀手 |
[01:10] | He’s just another victim. | 他只是另一个被害人 |
[01:13] | You were wrong about me. | 你对我的判断错了 |
[01:14] | I destroyed deb. | 我把黛布给毁了 |
[01:17] | I’m a mistake. | 我就是一个谬误 |
[01:18] | You’re exactly what you need to be. | 你正是你该成为的样子 |
[03:14] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:25] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[03:29] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:32] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[03:44] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:45] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[03:51] | My tummy hurts. | 我肚肚疼 |
[04:01] | Harrison, did you eat a whole box of popsicles? | 哈里森 你把一整盒冰棒都吃了吗 |
[04:08] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[04:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:13] | Because I love them. | 因为我喜欢冰棒 |
[04:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:32] | Drink this. It’ll make you feel better. | 把这个喝了 会让你好受点的 |
[04:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:43] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[04:57] | A tiny shot of pink is all it takes to fix my son’s pain. | 一小口粉色药剂就能缓解我儿子的疼痛 |
[05:01] | I just wish it were that easy to help Deb. | 如果帮助黛布也那么简单就好了 |
[05:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:32] | Lieutenant Morgan? | 摩根警督 |
[05:33] | Formerly known as. | 以前是 |
[05:35] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了 |
[05:38] | – There a problem, officer? – Well, yes. | -有什么问题吗 警官 -是的 |
[05:40] | You’re in a car, drunk, with an open container. | 你在车里 喝醉了 有个储物盒开着 |
[05:43] | Several, actually. | 实际上 全都开着 |
[05:47] | Well, at least I pulled over. | 至少我靠边停下了 |
[05:50] | I’ve had a really bad couple of days. | 这几天日子不太好过 |
[05:53] | Maybe you could just cut me some slack? | 你看能不能这次就放过我 |
[05:56] | – I wish I could, but– – But what? | -我也希望可以 可是 -可是什么 |
[05:58] | There’s been damage to city property. | 有公物被损毁了 |
[06:00] | Property damage? Are you fucking kidding me? | 公物损毁 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:02] | I’m gonna need you to get out of the car, please. | 我得请你从车上下来 |
[06:22] | Oh, mother shit. | 见鬼 |
[06:26] | Is there someone I can call for you? | 需要帮你通知某人吗 |
[06:27] | Your brother, maybe? | 也许告诉你哥哥一声 |
[06:29] | No, fucking don’t call Dexter. | 不 别他妈告诉德克斯特 |
[06:43] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[06:46] | Yeah. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[06:49] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[06:51] | Um, yeah. Just cop stuff. | 没事 局里有点事 |
[06:53] | – Okay. – I’ll call you later. | -好的 -我晚点给你打电话 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:16] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[07:16] | I’m up. | 我醒着呢 |
[07:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:22] | I feel like I got hit by a truck. | 我感觉像被卡车撞过 |
[07:25] | Jesus, Deb. | 天哪 黛布 |
[07:26] | Oh, god, please, just save me the lecture, okay? | 拜托 省省你的说教吧 |
[07:30] | My head hurts like a motherfucker. | 我头疼死了 |
[07:33] | I’m not gonna lecture you. | 我不会对你说教的 |
[07:36] | They book you yet? | 他们给你登记了吗 |
[07:38] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[07:41] | They kept me out of the drunk tank, though. | 他们倒是没把我关进酒鬼营 |
[07:46] | Thank god for professional courtesy. | 谢天谢地 总算有点同行优待 |
[07:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:51] | Let me see if I can get you out of this. | 我试试看能不能帮你搞定这些 |
[07:55] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好 过得怎么样 |
[07:58] | Can I get a little help? | 能帮我个小忙吗 |
[07:59] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮您的 |
[08:16] | Deb’s had me on such a roller coaster, | 黛布让我的生活变幻莫测 |
[08:19] | I actually appreciate walking into familiar territory. | 我倒是很高兴能回到自己熟悉的领域 |
[08:23] | Lyle Sussman’s cabin. | 莱尔·萨斯曼的木屋 |
[08:28] | But where’s the body? | 但尸体在哪里 |
[08:37] | Dex? | 德克斯 |
[08:38] | This is our guy, Sussman. | 这就是我们要找的人 萨斯曼 |
[08:44] | The brain surgeon. | 开颅专家 |
[08:47] | Not exactly. | 他可不是 |
[08:51] | Did the real brain surgeon restage the crime scene, | 难道真正的开颅专家重新布置了现场 |
[08:54] | obscuring any evidence that Sussman’s body | 掩盖了萨斯曼的尸体 |
[08:56] | was ever hanging from a hook in the back of his skull? | 曾被钩子吊起来的证据吗 |
[08:59] | Give me a hand? | 帮我一把 |
[09:11] | His front teeth are broken. | 他的门牙碎了 |
[09:14] | Looks like Sussman put this shotgun in his mouth, | 看来萨斯曼把猎枪放进嘴里 |
[09:16] | and blam, | 然后砰地一声 |
[09:19] | blew his head off. | 爆了自己的头 |
[09:21] | Or someone put the gun in his mouth, | 也可能是某人在他死后把枪放进他嘴里 |
[09:23] | and pulled the trigger post-mortem. | 然后扣动了扳机 |
[09:34] | GSR on Sussman’s hands. | 萨斯曼手上有枪击残留物 |
[09:37] | Maybe this asshole finally found his conscience, | 也许这个混蛋终于良心发现 |
[09:39] | couldn’t live with what he did. | 没法安心活下去了 |
[09:42] | No note, though. | 不过没发现遗书 |
[09:44] | Ah, suicide. | 自杀 |
[09:45] | Makes our lives so much easier. | 让咱们的生活好过多了 |
[09:47] | You should put that on a t-shirt. | 你该把这话印在T恤上 |
[09:51] | Whoever’s after Vogel | 不论是谁盯上了沃格尔 |
[09:52] | wants the cops off the case. | 他都不希望警察插手 |
[09:55] | Is Vogel here yet? | 沃格尔来了吗 |
[09:57] | I just called her. | 我给她打过电话了 |
[09:58] | Where the fuck is Quinn? | 奎恩跑到哪里去了 |
[10:05] | You, uh, can thank me later. | 你可以 晚点再感谢我 |
[10:10] | You still keep a stash of gum in here? | 你车上还一直放着口香糖吗 |
[10:12] | I can smell my own breath. | 我快被自己的口气熏死了 |
[10:14] | Hey, you sure you want to go straight to work | 你刚刚在警局待了一整晚 |
[10:16] | after spending the night in the station? | 你确定就这样直接去工作吗 |
[10:18] | I mean, I could take you home. | 我可以送你回家 |
[10:19] | You could shower. | 你可以洗个澡 |
[10:21] | I keep deodorant in my desk. | 我办公桌里有除臭剂 |
[10:33] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我一程 |
[10:36] | Deb, wait. | 黛布 等等 |
[10:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[10:42] | Should I be worried? | 我该觉得担心吗 |
[10:43] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[10:46] | About you. | 担心你 |
[10:49] | Think you might have a problem? | 担心你有没有碰上麻烦 |
[10:54] | You mean like a drinking problem? | 你是说酗酒的问题 |
[10:57] | I’m just saying. | 我就随便一说 |
[10:59] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:00] | You, of all people, are accusing me | 所有人里 偏偏是你来指责我 |
[11:02] | of having a drinking problem? | 有酗酒的问题 |
[11:02] | I’m not accusing you of anything. | 我没指责你任何事 |
[11:04] | How many times have you shown up at a crime scene | 以前有多少回你穿着前一天的衣服 |
[11:05] | in last night’s clothes smelling like booze? | 浑身酒气的出现在办案现场 |
[11:07] | A lot, okay? | 好多次 行吗 |
[11:09] | Which means I’ve been down this road, | 这意味着我曾经走过这条歪路 |
[11:11] | so I get it. | 所以我能明白 |
[11:11] | I’m not down any fucking road. | 我什么他妈的路也没走 |
[11:14] | But at least when I was spinning out, | 但至少当我那么干的时候 |
[11:15] | I had a reason. | 我还有个原因 |
[11:17] | What do you mean, you had a reason? | 你什么意思 什么原因 |
[11:19] | You dumbass. | 就是你这个白痴 |
[11:21] | You turned down my proposal. | 你拒绝了我的求婚 |
[11:23] | That was my reason. | 那就是我的原因 |
[11:24] | So what’s yours? | 你的又是什么呢 |
[11:33] | Maybe I just don’t know my own limits, | 也许我就是不知收敛 |
[11:35] | or something. | 大概就这样 |
[11:41] | I didn’t– | 我不是说 |
[11:43] | That’s my boss. I gotta go. | 那是我老板 我得走了 |
[11:45] | Deb– | 黛布 |
[11:55] | You might want to straighten up. | 你恐怕需要清理一下 |
[11:57] | We have a new client coming in at 9:00. | 九点钟要见个新客户 |
[13:14] | I’m frightened, Dexter. | 我很害怕 德克斯特 |
[13:14] | He’s escalating, | 他的行为又升级了 |
[13:15] | and we’re left to play catch up. | 而我们被牵着鼻子走 |
[13:17] | I’ll run some tests back at the lab, | 回到实验室后我会进行一些化验 |
[13:18] | but I’m guessing this tissue belongs to Sussman. | 但我猜这些组织是萨斯曼的 |
[13:21] | Explains why the killer blew his head off with a shotgun, | 这就解释了为什么凶手要把他的脑袋轰开 |
[13:25] | So nobody’d notice the pieces were missing. | 这样就没人察觉到有些部分不见了 |
[13:27] | What part of the brain is it? | 这是大脑的哪个部分 |
[13:28] | It’s the occipital lobe. | 是枕叶 |
[13:30] | It’s responsible for vision. | 负责控制视力 |
[13:33] | He’s sending us a message. | 他向我们发送了一个消息 |
[13:35] | He’s watching us. | 他正盯着我们 |
[13:37] | That, and the “his” and “hers” boxes– | 那些 还有写着”他的”和”她的”的盒子 |
[13:39] | He’s aware of me now, not just you. | 除你之外 他也察觉到我的存在了 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, Dexter, to have dragged you into this. | 真抱歉德克斯特 把你拉进这些事里 |
[13:45] | He sent both packages to you. | 他把两个包裹都寄给了你 |
[13:48] | Maybe he doesn’t know how to find me. | 也许他还不知道如何找到我 |
[13:50] | He probably doesn’t even know my name. | 他可能还不知道我的名字 |
[13:52] | – Yet. – Yeah, I know. | -现在还不知道 -我明白 |
[13:53] | I need to get to him before he gets to me. | 我得在他找到我之前找到他 |
[13:56] | I’ve been going through your book, | 我一直在看你的书 |
[13:58] | and cross-referencing it | 与原始档案和嫌疑人名单 |
[13:59] | with the source files and list of suspects. | 进行交叉比对 |
[14:03] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[14:04] | I’ve managed to clear the first two names. | 头两个名字已经可以排除了 |
[14:06] | So who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[14:07] | Ron Galuzzo. | 罗恩·格鲁兹奥 |
[14:09] | According to your files, | 根据你的资料显示 |
[14:11] | He strangled his best friend in high school, | 他把自己最要好的高中同学勒死了 |
[14:14] | but convinced you that it was a bully? | 但令你相信只是想欺负那个孩子一下 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:17] | It’s rare that someone can fool me like that. | 很少有人能如此蒙骗我 |
[14:20] | At his hearing, I argued for leniency, | 在他的听证会上 我主张对他宽大处理 |
[14:23] | but when I eventually got him to admit that he’d been lying, | 但在令他承认自己撒谎之后 |
[14:26] | I reversed my recommendation. | 我改变了证词 |
[14:28] | So if Galuzzo read your book | 所以如果格鲁兹奥读了你的书 |
[14:29] | and recognized his story– | 并认出这是他的故事 |
[14:31] | He would have realized that he’d been institutionalized | 他会意识到 他之所以在21岁之前 |
[14:33] | until he was 21 because of me. | 必须待在社会收容机构 都是因为我 |
[14:36] | That’s a pretty good reason to hold a grudge. | 为此心生怨念倒也说得过去 |
[14:39] | – Dex. – Excuse me. | -德克斯 -对不起 |
[14:46] | It’s about your sister. | 关于你妹妹 |
[14:49] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[14:51] | She got brought in for a D.U.I. last night. | 她昨天因为酒后驾车被抓了 |
[14:55] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[14:56] | I managed to get her out of it, | 我帮她把事铲了 |
[14:57] | but still, it was pretty bad. | 可还是很糟糕 |
[15:00] | She asked me not to say anything, | 她让我什么也别说 |
[15:01] | so I feel like kind of a shit friend for telling you, | 所以告诉你就跟出卖朋友似的 |
[15:04] | but I’m worried about her. | 可我实在担心她 |
[15:06] | What the fuck’s going on? | 到底他妈怎么回事 |
[15:08] | She’s been having a hard time. | 她一直不顺 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I know. | 我理解 |
[15:10] | But, man, this is, like, a whole new level. | 可这次好像严重得多 |
[15:14] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该做些什么 |
[15:16] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[15:17] | Thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[15:20] | I’m putting you up for Sergeant, | 我想提拔你做警司 |
[15:21] | and you show up late? | 你却迟到 |
[15:23] | Are you trying to make me look like an asshole? | 就是想让我像个傻叉吗 |
[15:25] | Sorry. I had a situation. | 对不起 有点事情 |
[15:28] | You want a situation? Come to the cabin. | 想找事儿吗 来小屋里 |
[15:37] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[15:40] | It’s Deb. | 黛布 |
[15:41] | She was brought in for a D.U.I. | 因酒驾被拘 |
[15:43] | I need to check on her. | 我得看看她去 |
[15:44] | Is alcohol an issue for her? | 她受酒精困扰吗 |
[15:47] | I’m an issue for her. | 她受我困扰 |
[15:48] | She’s acting this way because of me. | 她所以这样完全因为我 |
[15:50] | But you can’t keep taking on your sister’s problems, | 但你没法一直扛起妹妹的问题 |
[15:53] | Especially right now. | 尤其现在 |
[15:54] | It’s my fault, okay? | 都是我的错 好了吧 |
[15:57] | Deb found out what I am. | 黛布知道我是什么人 |
[16:00] | She knows everything. | 她知道一切 |
[16:02] | Everything? | 一切 |
[16:05] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[16:06] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:07] | Just suffice to say, she’s not handling it well. | 我只想说 她有点无所适从 |
[16:12] | You do really feel badly, don’t you? | 所以你感觉很糟糕 是吧 |
[16:16] | Are you analyzing me now? | 你是在分析我吗 |
[16:17] | Well, it’s just so unusual. | 因为这很不寻常 |
[16:18] | It’s really not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[16:31] | Most of the time | 多数时候 |
[16:31] | when people think their partner’s having an affair, | 当人们怀疑自己的伴侣出轨时 |
[16:33] | their partner’s having an affair. | 他们就真出轨了 |
[16:39] | But not always, right? | 但不能一概而论对吧 |
[16:41] | No, certainly not always. | 对 不能一概而论 |
[16:43] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[16:45] | My assistant will explain the retainer and the payment schedule, | 我的助理会向你解释聘用定金和付款协议 |
[16:47] | and we will get back to you | 一待有所发现 |
[16:48] | as soon as we’ve found something. | 我们会再次联系你 |
[16:58] | So nervous. | 好紧张 |
[17:00] | Is that normal, to be nervous? | 紧张正常吗 |
[17:03] | Well, people go through a wide range of emotions. | 凡人都会经历酸甜苦辣 |
[17:05] | I think the important thing is finding out the truth. | 重要的是找出真相 |
[17:12] | Don’t look at me. I think the truth is overrated. | 别看我 别对真相期望太高 |
[17:17] | Call us if you have any questions, | 有问题打电话 |
[17:18] | and we’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:21] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[17:25] | Well, it looks like we have to work on our client relation skills. | 看来我们得练练与客户沟通的技巧了 |
[17:29] | Are we done? I need a fucking nap. | 好了吗 我他妈得睡会儿 |
[17:31] | No, we’re not done. | 还没呢 |
[17:33] | I’ve got something for you. | 我给你弄了点喝的 |
[17:45] | What is that? A fucking shit shake? | 什么 又他妈混合饮料吗 |
[17:47] | Ecial custom-made supplement formula. | 特殊定制的补给饮品 |
[17:49] | It’s got vitamins, some electrolytes, | 有维他命 电解质 |
[17:52] | a couple Chinese herbs. | 还有些中草药 |
[17:53] | Gonna knock the hangover right out of you. | 迅速消除宿醉 |
[17:54] | How do you know I’m hung over? | 你怎么知道我喝高了 |
[18:00] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[18:06] | It’s your brother. | 你哥来了 |
[18:12] | Awesome. Fucking awesome. | 行 真他妈行 |
[18:23] | What do you want? | 干嘛 |
[18:28] | I heard about what happened last night. | 昨晚的事我知道了 |
[18:31] | Fucking Quinn. | 死奎恩 |
[18:33] | He’s worried about you. | 他担心你 |
[18:35] | We both are. | 我俩都担心你 |
[18:38] | You almost got a D.U.I.? | 你差点被判酒驾 |
[18:39] | I think the operative word is “almost.” | 关键是”差点” |
[18:42] | It’s not a big deal. | 算不上事 |
[18:44] | It’s a very big deal. | 这是大事 |
[18:45] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you, | 所以我才不想告诉你 |
[18:47] | because I knew you’d freak out. | 因为知道你就神经兮兮 |
[18:48] | I’m not freaking out. I’m just trying to help. | 我没神经兮兮 我是想帮你 |
[18:50] | Fuck, Dexter. | 滚吧 大哥 |
[18:51] | I don’t have time for this, you know? | 我可没空跟你聊这个 |
[18:55] | I have to find out if some rich asshole is banging some chick, | 我得查一死大款是不是在泡妞 |
[18:57] | which he probably is, | 估计跑不了 |
[18:58] | so that I can tell her, | 然后通知女方 |
[19:00] | and she can get a killer divorce settlement, | 她就能得一大笔离婚赔偿了 |
[19:02] | and they can move on with their stupid, fucking boring lives, | 接着俩人他妈各自继续那无聊日子 |
[19:05] | and I can move on with mine. | 我他妈也继续我的 |
[19:08] | Because this is my life now. | 因为这就是我现在的日子 |
[19:10] | Well, it wasn’t always. | 不会总这样的 |
[19:14] | How about dinner tonight? | 晚上一起吃饭吧 |
[19:16] | We can talk. | 聊一聊 |
[19:18] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你聊 |
[19:19] | Well, I’m gonna keep showing up here until you do. | 好 那我没事就来找你 直到你同意 |
[19:23] | If I agree to dinner, will you leave? | 要是我同意 你能走开吗 |
[19:25] | Yes. | 行 |
[19:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | Great. I’ll pick you up at 8:00. | 很好 我八点来接你 |
[19:46] | M.E.’s report is back from the cabin. | 小屋的验尸报告出了 |
[19:48] | They’ve officially ruled Lyle Sussman’s death as a suicide. | 莱尔·萨斯曼的死正式定性为自杀 |
[19:53] | So with that, | 所以至此 |
[19:54] | the brain surgeon case is officially closed. | 开颅迷案也正式结案 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:59] | I’ll call Evelyn, thank her for her help. | 我会通知伊芙琳 感谢她的协助 |
[20:01] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[20:02] | Someone’s got a high hard one for the good doctor. | 某人对那酷医生青睐有加啊 |
[20:04] | What did I say about standing so close? | 凑这么近我还没说你呢 |
[20:07] | Any progress on that El Sapo shooting? | 艾尔·萨波枪击案有何进展 |
[20:09] | Still no leads. | 还是没线索 |
[20:10] | I’ve been going back and forth with Fort Lauderdale P.D. | 我一直辗转罗德岱堡警局 |
[20:12] | Apparently, El Sapo was a suspect in the stabbing | 显然 艾尔·萨波涉嫌扎死并洗劫 |
[20:16] | of a smash and grab lowlife by the name of Andrew Briggs. | 安德鲁·布里格斯那个混蛋 |
[20:19] | The cops will never find out that deb killed El Sapo. | 警方永远无法知晓是黛布杀掉的萨波 |
[20:23] | So right now, I can focus on protecting Vogel, | 现在就可以全力保护沃格尔 |
[20:26] | and myself. | 并自保了 |
[20:37] | Ron Galuzzo. | 罗恩·格鲁兹奥 |
[20:38] | He could be hunting me right now. | 也许眼下正在追杀我 |
[20:45] | Or he could be selling fitness equipment at the mall. | 或者在卖场推销健身器材 |
[20:49] | Good work today, everyone. | 大家今天干得不错 |
[20:55] | Deputy Chief, you got a sec? | 副局 有空吗 |
[21:07] | I just wanted to let you know | 我想让你知道 |
[21:08] | that I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 我一直在考虑你说的话 |
[21:10] | finding a new sergeant. | 物色个新警司 |
[21:11] | And I’ve got my eye on Joey Quinn. | 我在考虑乔·奎恩 |
[21:13] | Quinn? No way. | 奎恩 不行 |
[21:15] | He’s not sergeant material. | 他不是那块料 |
[21:17] | He’s a good cop. | 他是个优秀警察 |
[21:18] | He’s irresponsible, unpredictable, | 他不负责任 乱来 |
[21:21] | Not to mention unintelligible. | 更别说那刁钻古怪了 |
[21:23] | There’s no way he can pass that sergeant exam. | 警司考试他根本通不过 |
[21:26] | He’ll pass. | 他能过 |
[21:27] | If you say so. | 随你说吧 |
[21:47] | – Are you getting all this? – Yeah. | -你都拍了 -对啊 |
[21:49] | This guy’s making this way too easy for us. | 这家伙真是帮了咱大忙 |
[21:52] | Yeah, it’s really fucking classy. | 是啊 多他妈有范儿 |
[21:56] | So tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[21:59] | who’s the guy that dropped you off this morning? | 早晨送你下车那家伙是谁 |
[22:01] | Who? Quinn? | 谁 奎恩 |
[22:05] | He’s a friend. | 就一朋友 |
[22:06] | The kind of friend that drops you off in last night’s clothes, huh? | 送你还穿着昨天衣服下车的那种朋友 |
[22:08] | God, we’re not sleeping together, | 老天 我们又没睡 |
[22:10] | if that’s what you’re implying. | 如果你暗示的是这个 |
[22:12] | Not that it’s any of your fucking business. | 何况这和你有狗屁关系 |
[22:14] | No judgment, no judgment, no judgment. | 毫无此意 毫无此意 |
[22:15] | You are certainly allowed to be a player, | 随便你游戏人生 |
[22:19] | if you so choose. | 乐意就好 |
[22:20] | What makes you think I’m a player? | 我怎么就游戏人生了 |
[22:23] | First, there’s Briggs, | 开始是布里格斯 |
[22:24] | Then there’s, uh, your new friend. | 随后又来个新朋友 |
[22:27] | Well, he’s not a new friend. | 他不是新朋友 |
[22:30] | We used to date, just not anymore. | 我们约过会 后来分了 |
[22:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:35] | So what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:39] | He proposed. I said no. | 他求婚被我拒了 |
[22:41] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[22:43] | He’s certainly a better man than I am. | 那男人比我可强多了 |
[22:46] | Woman turns down my proposal, | 要是有女人拒绝我的求婚 |
[22:47] | I’m pretty fucking sure I’m not gonna stay friends with her. | 我他妈死了也不和她做朋友 |
[22:50] | Yeah, but that’s just because you’re a giant pussy. | 那是 因为你就不是个爷们儿 |
[22:58] | Yes. Could be. | 也许吧 |
[23:12] | Ron Galuzzo. | 罗恩·格鲁兹奥 |
[23:13] | If he is a killer, | 如果他就是杀手 |
[23:14] | then a mall is the perfect watering hole | 那卖场就是他选择目标的 |
[23:16] | for him to choose his prey. | 理想场所 |
[23:18] | So, um, any of our products is gonna make you | 我们任何一款产品都会 |
[23:20] | stay in the shape that you are. | 使你们保持住曼妙身材 |
[23:24] | And, uh, I need to do some more work, | 不过我现在有点别的事 |
[23:27] | so I’ll see you a little bit later, okay? | 我们稍后见好吗 |
[23:29] | It was dark at Sussman’s cabin. | 萨斯曼的小屋光线昏暗 |
[23:31] | Does he recognize me? | 他能认出我吗 |
[23:34] | You’ve got a keen eye, my friend. | 朋友好眼光 |
[23:37] | The Chiseler 300. | 塑形300款 |
[23:40] | Top of the line. | 顶配极品 |
[23:41] | Or is he just trying to make a sale? | 或者他就是想卖台机器 |
[23:43] | Just looking for an all-over workout, | 就想找台适合全身锻炼的 |
[23:45] | maximize my time. | 节约时间 |
[23:46] | Mind if I take a body measurement? | 方便给您做个身体测量吗 |
[23:48] | Uh, sure. | 好啊 |
[23:54] | Looks like you’re already in pretty good shape. | 看来您身形保持得相当好 |
[24:01] | Oh, you have a very low fat to muscle ratio. | 脂肪肌肉比非常低 |
[24:04] | Well, thanks. I do what I can, you know. | 谢谢 我很尽力 |
[24:09] | Yeah, this equipment is more for beginners, | 这台机器更适合初级用户 |
[24:12] | people who don’t already have an established routine. | 那些没有固定健身计划的人 |
[24:16] | Does he know who I am? | 他知道我是谁吗 |
[24:17] | Is he trying to get rid of me? | 是想支走我吗 |
[24:19] | I’m just looking to change up my workout. | 我是想提升锻炼的力度 |
[24:21] | I’d love any suggestions. | 希望得到指导 |
[24:27] | That baby– | 大哥看那个 |
[24:28] | cut you up faster than a chef at Benihana. | 塑身效果比红花料理的大厨还快 |
[24:32] | Come on, give it a try. | 来吧 试试看 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | He doesn’t seem to recognize me. | 看来他没认出我 |
[24:38] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[24:39] | Careful, there. | 小心那里 |
[24:40] | Maybe a grudge against Vogel will be harder to hide. | 也许对沃格尔的怨恨会更难隐藏 |
[24:43] | I like to read when I work out. | 我锻炼时喜欢阅读 |
[24:45] | Keeps me from getting motion sickness. | 能帮我远离晕动症 |
[24:47] | This one, I can’t put down. | 这本书就让我欲罢不能 |
[24:48] | You heard of it? | 听说过吗 |
[24:50] | I’m not much of a reader. | 我不太看书 |
[24:51] | You’ve probably heard of the author, though. | 不过作者你大概听说过吧 |
[24:52] | She’s pretty famous. | 相当火 |
[24:55] | They call her “The psychopath whisperer.” | 人们称她”变态通灵师” |
[24:58] | Dr. Evelyn Vogel? | 伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 |
[25:00] | No, I’ve never heard of her. | 不 我从未听说过她 |
[25:01] | Of course he’s heard of Vogel. | 他当然听说过沃格尔 |
[25:02] | She treated him. | 她曾给他做过治疗 |
[25:04] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[25:06] | You know, a fit guy like you, | 像你这么健壮的家伙 |
[25:07] | you need to get up to at least level five | 至少要调到5级 |
[25:10] | to feel the full effect. | 才能达到最佳效果 |
[25:12] | But why lie, unless he has something to hide? | 可为什么要撒谎 他想隐瞒什么吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah, I feel it. | 是的 我感觉到了 |
[25:16] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[25:21] | Don’t forget to breathe. | 别忘记呼吸 |
[25:25] | You went to see Galuzzo? | 你去和格鲁兹奥见面了吗 |
[25:27] | You could have exposed us both. | 你会让咱俩都暴露的 |
[25:29] | It was worth the risk. | 可是值得一试 |
[25:30] | He’s definitely hiding something. | 他一定是想隐瞒什么 |
[25:33] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[25:35] | I break into his house tomorrow, when he’s at work, | 等他明天上班去了 我进他家里看看 |
[25:38] | try to find hard evidence | 看能不能找到有力证据 |
[25:39] | that he’s our man. | 证明他就是我们要找的人 |
[25:40] | And in the meantime, what if he comes for me? | 假如在这期间 他来找我了怎么办 |
[25:42] | Do you have any way to protect yourself? | 你有什么东西自卫吗 |
[25:45] | A gun. I haven’t used it for years. | 我有一把枪 好多年没用了 |
[25:48] | Keep it loaded, | 把枪装好子弹 |
[25:49] | And call me if you need me. | 有事就给我打电话 |
[25:51] | I’m meeting Deb for dinner. | 今晚我要和黛布共进晚餐 |
[25:53] | I’ll check in with you later. | 我稍后再和你联系 |
[25:54] | Uh, wait. Just– | 等等 |
[25:56] | There’s one thing I was wondering about | 上次我们说的那些 |
[25:58] | since we last spoke. | 我还有一件事不太明白 |
[26:00] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[26:01] | When Harry and I came up with the code, | 当哈里和我建立准则的时候 |
[26:04] | he insisted that you only kill bad people. | 他坚持要确保你只杀那些罪有应得的人 |
[26:07] | And I insisted that the first rule of the code be | 而我坚信准则的首要前提应当是 |
[26:12] | don’t get caught, | 不要被抓住 |
[26:15] | giving you a little wiggle room. | 凡事要留些余地才好 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:22] | So my question is this. | 这就是我的问题 |
[26:26] | When your sister found out | 当你妹妹发现了 |
[26:28] | about who you were and what you were doing, | 你的真实身份以及你做的那些事情时 |
[26:33] | Why didn’t you kill her? | 你为什么不杀了她 |
[26:35] | What? | 你说什么 |
[26:37] | Not that I’d ever advocate such a thing, | 我并不是要你去这么做 |
[26:39] | But since Debra knew the truth about you, | 可自从黛布拉知道真相的那一刻起 |
[26:42] | She’s clearly a risk– | 她的存在就已经对你构成了威胁 |
[26:43] | I would never kill Debra. She’s my sister. | 我永远不会对黛布拉下手 她是我妹妹 |
[26:45] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[26:48] | What, exactly, do you love about her? | 你究竟爱她什么 |
[26:54] | Wha–what do you mean? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[26:56] | When a psychopath speaks about love, | 精神病患者口中的爱 |
[26:59] | it doesn’t really mean the same thing | 和正常人口中的爱 |
[27:00] | as for typical people. | 并不是一个概念 |
[27:02] | So what do you love about her? | 那你到底爱她 哪一点 |
[27:07] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | I love having steaks and beer with her, | 我喜欢和她在一起喝啤酒 吃牛排 |
[27:17] | and until recently, the fact that | 直到前一阵子 |
[27:19] | she is always there for me, | 她都一直陪伴我 |
[27:23] | the way she looked up to me. | 尊重我 |
[27:26] | But none of that is really about Debra. | 可这些和黛布拉本身没什么关系 |
[27:29] | It’s about what she does for you. | 这些都是她为你所做的一切 |
[27:33] | So you’re saying I’m selfish? | 你是想说我很自私吗 |
[27:34] | I’m not criticizing. | 我不是批评你 |
[27:37] | Selfless love is hard enough for typical people. | 无私的爱对正常人来说尚且不易 |
[27:40] | And for psychopaths, it’s impossible. | 更何况对精神病患者呢 更是不可能了 |
[27:45] | So why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要和我说这些 |
[27:46] | So I’ll feel bad about myself? | 是为了让我内疚吗 |
[27:48] | Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[27:50] | I want you to revel in what you are. | 我只是希望你能保持本色 |
[27:53] | I told you, you’re perfect. | 我告诉过你的 你很完美 |
[27:55] | How can you still say that | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[27:56] | when you know what I’ve done to deb? | 你根本不知道我对黛布做了些什么 |
[27:58] | That’s my point. | 这才是重点 |
[28:00] | You’re perfect as a psychopath. | 作为精神病人来说 你无疑是完美的 |
[28:02] | All this talk about helping Debra, | 所有关于帮助黛布拉 |
[28:04] | and loving her– | 还有你爱她的那些说辞 |
[28:05] | It’s like you’re Michelangelo | 就好像你是米开朗基罗一样 |
[28:08] | trying to play the banjo. | 试图演奏班卓琴 |
[28:10] | I’m trying to be a good brother. | 我努力想做一个好哥哥 |
[28:11] | Why don’t you let me help Debra? | 那你为什么不让我来帮助黛布拉呢 |
[28:14] | Because she wouldn’t even listen to you. | 她不会乖乖听你的话的 |
[28:17] | I’m the only one who understands her. | 我是唯一理解她的人 |
[28:20] | Dexter, you admitted to being the cause of her pain. | 德克斯特 你承认自己是她的痛苦之源 |
[28:26] | How can you expect to be the solution? | 你凭什么觉得自己能解决呢 |
[28:29] | I can handle Deb. | 我会处理好黛布的 |
[28:32] | I’ve been doing it my entire life. | 我这一生都在这么做 |
[28:37] | All right, next question. | 好吧 下一个问题 |
[28:39] | Physically evasive movements to defeat | 最终会击溃警员自我控制能力 |
[28:40] | an officer’s attempt to control is | 的生理逃避行为是什么 |
[28:43] | A, Active aggression, B, Physical resistance, | A主动攻击 B生理抵抗 |
[28:47] | C, Active resistance, D, Active evasion? | C主动抵抗 D主动逃避 |
[28:54] | B, Active aggression. | B 生理抵抗 |
[28:55] | Okay, active aggression is actually A. | 好吧 主动攻击选A |
[29:00] | And, B, it’s wrong. | B选项是错的 |
[29:02] | The answer is C, Active resistance. | 正确答案是C主动抵抗 |
[29:05] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我还是不明白 |
[29:06] | Of course you are. | 你当然不明白 |
[29:07] | Matthews was right. | 马修斯说的没错 |
[29:08] | You’re a fucking lost cause. | 你不会成功的 |
[29:10] | Jesus, Angel. Easy. | 天哪 安吉尔 放松点 |
[29:12] | Yeah, Angel. Easy. | 对 安吉尔 放松点 |
[29:15] | I stuck my neck out on the line for you with Matthews. | 我为了你在马修斯那里打下了包票 |
[29:19] | You better not fuck this up. | 你最好别给我搞砸了 |
[29:21] | Will you please cut him some slack? | 你能让他放松点吗 |
[29:22] | He’s still tired | 他大半夜被叫出去处理案子 |
[29:24] | from being called out in the middle of the night on that case. | 现在还累着呢 |
[29:26] | What case? There’s no case. | 什么案子 没有案子 |
[29:33] | I’m, uh– | 我 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna let you guys talk. | 你们聊吧 |
[29:52] | So where did you really go at 4:00 a.m.? | 你凌晨四点跑哪儿去了 |
[29:54] | Deb was in trouble and needed my help. | 黛布碰上点小麻烦 她需要我的帮助 |
[29:57] | She’s been going through kind of a hard time. | 她最近过得确实不太好 |
[30:01] | And why did she call you? | 她为什么打给你 |
[30:03] | Why not her brother? | 而不打给她哥哥呢 |
[30:04] | I don’t think they’re getting along, you know, | 我想他们现在的关系有点紧张 |
[30:06] | and she’s a friend. | 而且她是我的朋友 |
[30:08] | I couldn’t say no. | 我不能拒绝 |
[30:09] | She’s more than a friend. | 不只是朋友吧 |
[30:11] | I mean, come on, you used to fuck her. | 少装了 你过去和她好过 |
[30:14] | And now she’s calling you for everything. | 现在她一有事就找你 |
[30:18] | What am I supposed to think? | 你要我怎么想 |
[30:20] | Jamie, I swear to you, | 洁咪 我发誓 |
[30:23] | There is nothing going on between me and deb. | 我和黛布之间真的没什么 |
[30:26] | Then why lie about it? | 那你为什么要撒谎 |
[30:28] | Because I didn’t think you’d understand. | 因为我觉得你不会理解我的 |
[30:31] | Well, you’re right. | 没错 |
[30:32] | I don’t. | 我确实不理解 |
[30:34] | Enjoy your dinner. | 好好享受你的晚餐吧 |
[30:55] | The fuck are we doing in this hellhole? | 我们在这个鬼地方干什么 |
[30:59] | Can I get you something to drink? | 我给你拿点喝的吧 |
[31:00] | We have a wide array of signature cocktails. | 我们有多款组合的特色鸡尾酒 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I’ll take a Bourbon, neat. | 好啊 给我来一杯纯的波旁威士忌吧 |
[31:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | Uh, two cokes, please. | 两杯可乐 谢谢 |
[31:10] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我知道这是个错误 |
[31:12] | I wanted to show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[31:15] | You see that man over there? | 看见那边的那个人了吗 |
[31:18] | The father? | 那个父亲 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:22] | Does he look familiar? | 你不觉得他很熟悉吗 |
[31:28] | Fuck if I know. | 鬼才知道 |
[31:37] | Fuck. He’s wearing Kevlar. | 操 他穿着防弹衣 |
[31:47] | Don’t fucking move! | 别他妈动 |
[31:48] | So what, Dex? That was a long time ago. | 那怎么了 德克斯 多久以前的事了 |
[31:50] | Yeah, but look. | 没错 可是你看 |
[31:55] | See this guy, the guy you saved? | 看这个家伙 你救的这个家伙 |
[31:59] | That’s him. Right there. | 就是他 在那儿 |
[32:09] | His little girl wouldn’t have a father | 要不是因为你 |
[32:11] | if it weren’t for you. | 小女孩早就失去爸爸了 |
[32:12] | That’s why I brought you to this hellhole, | 这就是我带你到这里来的原因 |
[32:14] | to show you that. | 我要让你看看 |
[32:21] | I know you think you’re a bad person, Deb, | 在发生了这么多事之后 黛布 |
[32:23] | after everything that’s happened, | 我知道你觉得自己是个坏人 |
[32:24] | but you’re not. | 可你不是 |
[32:25] | You’re a good person. | 你是好人 |
[32:31] | You brought a lot of good to the world. | 你给这个世界带来了太多美好 |
[32:48] | I’m fucking starving. | 我他妈要饿死了 |
[33:37] | Have a nice day at the mall. | 祝你在商场工作愉快 |
[33:42] | I realize that this is not the outcome you were hoping for, | 我知道 也许这不是你期望的那个结局 |
[33:45] | but it can help with a favorable divorce settlement. | 可是却能拿到一张有利的离婚协议书 |
[33:54] | If you want, we can forward those to your attorney. | 如果你愿意 我可以直接发给你的律师 |
[34:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:05] | You don’t have to decide now. | 你不用当下作出决定 |
[34:07] | I realize it’s a lot to take in. | 我知道你应该好好考虑一下 |
[34:10] | I mean, I don’t know if that’s him. | 我不知道那是不是他 |
[34:15] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 什么 |
[34:16] | This man in the pictures, | 照片里的这个男人 |
[34:19] | I’m not sure that’s my husband. | 我不知道他是不是我丈夫 |
[34:23] | That’s him, all right. | 就是他 没错 |
[34:24] | Look, you can see his face. | 你能看到他的脸 |
[34:26] | Not clearly. | 可是看不清楚 |
[34:28] | I mean, the lighting isn’t very good. | 光线不是很好 |
[34:30] | Mrs. Gerard, I assure you. | 格拉德夫人 我向你保证 |
[34:32] | We’re always very careful– | 我们很小心的 |
[34:33] | This was a mistake. | 这一定是弄错了 |
[34:34] | Mrs. Gerard– | 格拉德夫人 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry that I wasted your time. | 对不起 浪费您这么长时间 |
[34:37] | I’ll leave a check at the front desk. | 我会把支票放在前台 |
[34:45] | Is she fucking kidding? That’s obviously her husband. | 她开什么玩笑 那明明就是她丈夫 |
[34:52] | She just didn’t want to see it. | 她只不过不想承认 |
[34:54] | People get used to living in denial. | 人们总是拒绝接受现实 |
[34:57] | It’s just easier, you know? | 因为那样更容易些 |
[35:11] | Galuzzo has to be the guy we’re looking for. | 格鲁兹奥就是我们要找的那个人 |
[35:28] | Why would Galuzzo be such a slob everywhere else but here? | 为什么在这里他就不偷懒了呢 |
[35:58] | That’s why the kitchen is so clean. | 那就是为何厨房如此干净 |
[36:00] | It’s a kill room. | 因为这里是杀人场所 |
[36:02] | Galuzzo wasn’t checking my body fat for my own fitness. | 格鲁兹奥不是为了我的健康给我做体测 |
[36:05] | He was checking to see if I was fit | 他是要确认我是否 |
[36:06] | to have as a main course. | 适合做成主菜 |
[36:09] | He’s definitely a butcher. | 他就是个屠夫 |
[36:10] | But does that make him the brain surgeon? | 可他会是那个开颅专家吗 |
[36:22] | Our killer leaves bodies out, | 开颅专家把尸体乱扔 |
[36:23] | but Galuzzo keeps his bodies to season and savor. | 可是格鲁兹奥会将尸体加料调味 |
[36:27] | This brain is completely intact, | 这个大脑很完整 |
[36:29] | marinating in some sort of garlic sauce. | 用大蒜酱腌制 |
[36:34] | Galuzzo wouldn’t waste brains | 格鲁兹奥不会把脑子寄给沃格尔 |
[36:36] | by sending them to Vogel. | 那样太浪费了 |
[36:37] | They’re a delicacy. | 这实在是一道美味 |
[36:38] | He eats them, | 他会吃掉这些大脑 |
[36:41] | which means whoever’s after us is still out there, | 也就是说 开颅专家已然逍遥法外 |
[36:45] | and he still has the upper hand. | 并且依然处于上风 |
[36:54] | Fuck. He’s wearing kevlar. | 操 他穿着防弹衣 |
[37:17] | Fuck. He’s wearing kevlar. | 操 他穿着防弹衣 |
[38:11] | Deb, what are you doing here? | 黛布 你在这儿做什么 |
[38:17] | I want to make an official statement. | 我想做一份官方声明 |
[38:21] | How much have you had to drink? | 你究竟喝了多少 |
[38:24] | One or two. | 一两杯吧 |
[38:26] | Why don’t we get some coffee? | 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[38:28] | I don’t want coffee. | 我不想喝咖啡 |
[38:29] | I want to confess. | 我要坦白 |
[38:32] | You want to confess to what? | 你要坦白什么 |
[38:37] | I killed LaGuerta. | 是我杀了洛格丽塔 |
[38:42] | You what? | 你什么 |
[38:42] | – I killed LaGuer– – shh. | -我杀了洛格 -嘘 |
[38:45] | Why don’t we go someplace quiet where we can talk? | 我们找个安静点的地方再说吧 |
[38:47] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:49] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[38:51] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[38:53] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[39:10] | Deb, what are you talking about? | 黛布 你刚才说什么 |
[39:13] | I told you. I killed LaGuerta. | 我说了 我杀了洛格丽塔 |
[39:16] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[39:18] | It does. | 说得通 |
[39:21] | On New Year’s Eve, I was at Papa’s. | 新年前夜 我在”老爹餐吧” |
[39:27] | I called dispatch to find out where she was going. | 我呼叫了中心 问她去了哪里 |
[39:31] | They said she was going to the shipping yard, | 他们说她去了货场 |
[39:33] | where she met Estrada before. | 她曾经在那里遇到过埃斯特拉达 |
[39:36] | Right, so you feel guilty that you didn’t back her up. | 所以你因为没有及时支援她而有负罪感 |
[39:39] | I don’t feel guilty. | 不是罪恶感 |
[39:40] | I am guilty. | 我就是有罪 |
[39:41] | No, you can’t let yourself think that way. | 不 你不能放任自己那么想 |
[39:45] | You had no way of knowing what she was doing there. | 你没法知道她在那里干什么 |
[39:47] | I did know. | 可我知道 |
[39:50] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[39:53] | Deb, Estrada killed LaGuerta. | 黛布 埃斯特拉达杀了洛格丽塔 |
[39:56] | We both know that. | 我们对此都很清楚 |
[39:59] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是那样的 |
[40:01] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你到底事怎么回事 |
[40:02] | I know what happened. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[40:04] | The bullet that killed LaGuerta | 杀死洛格丽塔的子弹 |
[40:05] | came from Estrada’s gun. | 是从埃斯特拉达的枪里面射出的 |
[40:07] | He shot first. It was a through and through. | 他先开的枪 贯穿伤 |
[40:09] | That bullet was never recovered. | 那发子弹没找到 |
[40:11] | She shot back. He went down. | 她回击 他倒下 |
[40:13] | He got one more shot off, | 他又开了一枪 |
[40:15] | and that bullet was traced to Estrada’s gun. | 那发子弹已经证实来自埃斯特拉达的枪 |
[40:19] | They both died at the same time. | 然后他们同时死掉了 |
[40:23] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[40:24] | It is. | 是真的 |
[40:26] | Remember, Dexter walked us through it. | 还记得吗 德克斯特给我们重演了案情 |
[40:28] | Dexter! Oh, fuck. | 德克斯特 操 |
[40:32] | Oh, god, Joey, you have to believe– | 天呐 乔 你一定要相信 |
[40:35] | Okay, okay, okay. I believe you. | 好的 好的 我相信你 |
[40:37] | I believe you. All right? | 我相信你 好吗 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:41] | Here, just write down everything you remember | 来 把那天晚上你记得的事 |
[40:45] | from that night, all right? | 都写下来 好吗 |
[40:46] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[40:47] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[40:53] | I’ll be right back with you. | 我很快就回来 |
[41:03] | What about Arnold Gordon? | 那么阿诺德·戈登呢 |
[41:05] | Trauma surgeon. | 外科医生 |
[41:06] | He definitely has the right skill set. | 他的技术绝对不成问题 |
[41:08] | Motive? | 动机呢 |
[41:09] | He always resented the fact that I called him a psychopath, | 我称他为变态 他对此耿耿于怀 |
[41:11] | and he threatened to hurt me | 并且威胁我说 要是我敢告诉别人 |
[41:13] | if ever I told anyone that he was. | 他就要伤害我 |
[41:20] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[41:22] | You need to get down to the station. | 你赶紧回局里来 |
[41:23] | I’m a little busy. | 我有点忙 |
[41:25] | Yeah, well, your sister just confessed to killing LaGuerta. | 好吧 你妹妹刚坦白说她杀了洛格丽塔 |
[41:27] | What? | 什么 |
[41:28] | She’s drunk, high, fucking I don’t know what… | 她喝醉了 我他妈不知道 |
[41:30] | I put her in the interogation room so nobody could see her. | 我把她带进审讯室了 以防被人看见 |
[41:32] | Make sure she stays there. | 别让她离开 |
[41:33] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[41:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:38] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[41:40] | It’s Debra. | 黛布拉 |
[41:43] | I need you to come to the station with me. | 我要你跟我一起回局里 |
[41:46] | Has something happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:53] | I can’t believe she actually confessed. | 我不敢相信她真的坦白了 |
[41:55] | I really thought I got her to see that she’s a good person. | 我以为已经让她觉得自己是个好人 |
[41:57] | This could have been the only way | 也许这是她从负罪感中 |
[41:58] | she could relieve herself of the guilt. | 解脱出来的唯一出路 |
[42:01] | I need you to help me get her out of this. | 我需要你和我一起帮她撇清 |
[42:03] | Give your expert opinion | 给出你的专家意见 |
[42:04] | that she’s having a breakdown or something. | 就说她崩溃了什么的 |
[42:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:08] | This could be the best thing for her. | 这可能对她是最好的事情哦 |
[42:10] | Spending the rest of her life in prison? | 在监狱里度过余生吗 |
[42:12] | That’s the last thing Deb needs. | 黛布绝不会想要这个 |
[42:14] | Or the last thing you need. | 或者是你不想要吧 |
[42:15] | If Debra goes away, odds are, you’ll join her. | 要是黛布拉入狱 你可能也被牵扯进去 |
[42:18] | Admit it, Dexter. | 承认吧 德克斯特 |
[42:20] | You’re mostly worried about yourself. | 你主要是担心自己 |
[42:22] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[42:24] | I told you, I love her. | 我告诉过你 我爱她 |
[42:26] | Not the same way she loves you. | 跟她爱你的方式不一样 |
[42:28] | When Debra killed LaGuerta, | 黛布拉杀死洛格丽塔 |
[42:29] | it was real, selfless love. | 是出于对你真诚无私的爱 |
[42:31] | She sacrificed everything she believed in for you. | 为了你她牺牲了曾经笃信的一切 |
[42:36] | Can you see that? | 你能明白吗 |
[42:39] | Your sister needs professional help. | 你妹妹需要专业帮助 |
[42:41] | There’s nothing more you can do. | 你已经无能为力了 |
[42:45] | Well, I can’t just give up on her. | 可我不能就这么放弃她 |
[42:48] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[43:07] | Dex, hey. Dr. Vogel. | 德克斯 沃格尔博士 |
[43:09] | She’s an old friend of Deb’s and dad, | 她是黛布和我爸的老朋友 |
[43:11] | so I figured she could help. | 所以我觉得她应该能帮忙 |
[43:13] | Is she still in the interrogation room? | 她还在审讯室里吗 |
[43:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:15] | Have you told anyone else what she said? | 你把她说的话告诉过任何人吗 |
[43:17] | Of course not. It’s crazy, right? | 当然没有 太扯了 |
[43:18] | I mean, she’s obviously going through something. | 很明显 她正经历什么艰难的处境 |
[43:20] | She’s likely suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder, | 她可能在洛格丽塔警监死后 |
[43:23] | after Captain LaGuerta’s death. | 患了创伤后应激障碍 |
[43:25] | She wasn’t even there. | 可她都没在现场啊 |
[43:26] | One of the most common components of that | 最普遍的症状之一 |
[43:27] | is survivor’s guilt, | 就是幸存者的负罪感 |
[43:28] | the belief that she could have somehow prevented what happened. | 她觉得自己本可以阻止事情发生 |
[43:32] | That’s what I was telling her. | 我跟她也是这么说的 |
[43:33] | Not an uncommon response in this situation. | 在这种情况下算是正常反应 |
[43:36] | We have to get her out of here. | 我们得带她离开这里 |
[43:40] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这儿干嘛 |
[43:43] | Watch the hallway. | 盯着点走廊 |
[43:45] | Deb, this is Dr. Vogel. | 黛布 这是沃格尔博士 |
[43:46] | She was a friend of dad’s. | 她是爸爸的朋友 |
[43:48] | You can trust her. She can help. | 你可以信任她 她能帮你 |
[43:49] | Hello, Debra. | 你好 黛布拉 |
[43:50] | I don’t give a fuck who you are. | 我他妈才不管你是谁 |
[43:51] | Get the fuck out. | 给我滚出去 |
[43:53] | Debra, I know how much pain you must be feeling. | 黛布拉 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[43:56] | But we need to talk about this together before | 但是在你做出会后悔一辈子的事情之前 |
[43:57] | you do something that you might regret for the rest of your life. | 我们必须一起聊聊 |
[44:00] | Regret? | 后悔 |
[44:01] | The thing that I regret happened six months ago. | 让我后悔的事情六个月前就发生了 |
[44:04] | I’m confessing everything. | 我要坦白一切 |
[44:05] | I’m telling the whole fucking truth! | 我要把真相全他妈说出来 |
[44:07] | – There’s nothing you can do to stop me! – Deb, please, let us– | -你们别想阻止我 -黛布 让我 |
[44:09] | Quinn, let me– | 奎恩 我要 |
[44:13] | That was interesting. | 真有意思 |
[44:14] | Here. Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[44:20] | She passed out. | 她晕倒了 |
[44:22] | We must take her home to rest. | 我们必须带她回家 让她休息 |
[44:25] | Let’s get her out of here. | 把她带走吧 |
[44:32] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她不会有问题吧 |
[44:33] | Absolutely. | 放心吧 |
[44:35] | There may be some work to do, | 可能需要费点功夫 |
[44:36] | but I promise, | 但是我保证 |
[44:38] | Debra’s gonna get through this. | 黛布拉会挺过去的 |
[44:42] | Is there anything else you need? | 你还有什么需要的吗 |
[44:44] | Not right now. | 暂时不需要 |
[44:45] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢你给我打电话 |
[44:46] | You did the right thing. | 你做的很对 |
[44:53] | What the fuck? | 他妈的 |
[45:10] | Are you sure she’s gonna be all right, | 你确定她不会有问题吗 |
[45:11] | with everything she has in her system? | 喝了那么多酒还被你下药 |
[45:13] | Physically, she’s fine. | 身体上没问题 |
[45:14] | It was a very low dose. | 剂量很小 |
[45:16] | But emotionally… | 但是感情上 |
[45:23] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[45:25] | Go easy on yourself. | 不要苛责自己 |
[45:28] | I should have listened to you. | 我要是听你的就好了 |
[45:31] | I thought I could fix this, but you’re right. | 我以为我能搞定 但你说对了 |
[45:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[45:35] | I don’t want to just keep making her worse. | 我不想让她越来越糟糕 |
[45:46] | Do you really think you can help her? | 你真觉得你能帮她吗 |
[45:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:02] | Go now. | 你走吧 |
[46:04] | Let me do what I do. | 接着就让我来吧 |
[46:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[46:24] | Dexter, what are you doing? | 德克斯特 你在干嘛呢 |
[46:26] | She’s gonna be pissed when she wakes up, | 她醒来之后肯定很恼火 |
[46:30] | maybe even violent. | 甚至可能会很暴力 |
[46:31] | I can handle her. | 我能搞定她 |
[46:34] | You don’t know my sister. | 你不了解我妹妹 |
[46:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:48] | Vogel was right. | 沃格尔是对的 |
[46:50] | I am perfect. | 我很完美 |
[46:57] | But only at one thing. | 但只在一件事情上完美 |
[47:14] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[47:16] | A cannibal. | 食人者 |
[47:18] | A consumer of human flesh. | 吃人肉的家伙 |
[47:25] | There was a time when I couldn’t imagine | 我曾经无法想象 |
[47:26] | anyone being what you are, | 会有你这样的人存在 |
[47:30] | and doing what you do. | 会有人做出你做的那些事情 |
[47:34] | But now I realize I’m just like you. | 但是现在我意识到自己跟你一样 |
[47:42] | I consume everyone I love. | 我毁掉了我爱的每一个人 |
[47:58] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |