时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | I’ve come to believe that the killer could be one of my former patients. | 我相信杀手是我的前病人 |
[00:14] | He sent both packages to you. | 他把两个包裹都寄给你 |
[00:16] | Maybe he doesn’t know how to find me. | 也许他还不知道如何找到我 |
[00:18] | Yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[00:18] | Well, I need to get to him before he gets to me. | 我得在他找上门之前找到他 |
[00:21] | – I’ve got my eye on Joey Quinn. – Quinn? | -我在考虑乔·奎恩 -奎恩 |
[00:24] | There’s no way he can pass that sergeant exam. | 他根本不可能通过警司考试 |
[00:26] | He’ll pass. | 他能过 |
[00:27] | I stuck my neck out on the line for you. | 我为了你打下了包票 |
[00:29] | You’d better not fuck this up. | 你最好别给我搞砸了 |
[00:31] | Lieutenant Morgan? | 摩根警督 |
[00:32] | – Is there a problem, officer? – Well, yes. | -有什么问题吗 警官 -是的 |
[00:34] | You’re in a car, drunk, with an open container. | 你在车里喝醉了 还有个开了盖的酒瓶 |
[00:38] | – Quinn. – Why did she call you? | -奎恩 -她为什么打给你 |
[00:40] | She’s a friend. I couldn’t say no. | 她是我朋友 我无法拒绝 |
[00:42] | I mean, come on, you used to fuck her. | 我是说 你以前跟她睡过 |
[00:44] | There is nothing going on between me and Deb. | 我和黛布之间真的没什么 |
[00:47] | I want to know if there was anything unusual | 我想知道我父亲的死 |
[00:49] | about my father’s death. | 有什么不寻常的地方 |
[00:50] | He killed himself, Dexter. | 他是自杀的 德克斯特 |
[00:52] | Harry walked in on what he created, | 哈里撞见了自己创造的怪物 |
[00:55] | and he couldn’t live with himself. | 他无法面对 |
[00:57] | Trust me when I say that there’s a place | 相信我 你儿子在世上 |
[00:59] | in this world for your son. | 有自己的一席之地 |
[01:01] | I told you, you’re perfect. | 我说过 你很完美 |
[01:02] | How can you still say that | 你都知道是我害了黛布 |
[01:03] | when you know what I’ve done to Deb? | 怎么还能这么说呢 |
[01:07] | I shot the wrong person in that trailer. | 我在拖车箱里杀错了人 |
[01:09] | Your sister just confessed to killing LaGuerta. | 你妹妹刚坦白说她杀了洛格丽塔 |
[01:11] | What? | 什么 |
[01:12] | I’m telling the whole fucking truth! | 我要把真相全他妈说出来 |
[01:14] | There’s nothing you can do to stop me! | 你们别想阻止我 |
[01:15] | – Deb, please. – Stop–! | -黛布 拜托 -停 |
[01:16] | I thought I could fix this, | 我以为我能解决 |
[01:17] | but you’re right–I can’t. | 但你说得对 我做不到 |
[01:19] | I just keep making her worse. | 我只会让她越来越糟糕 |
[01:22] | Do you really think you can help her? | 你真觉得你能帮她吗 |
[01:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:25] | Do it, Debra. Shoot him. | 动手 黛布拉 朝他开枪 |
[03:28] | This is not who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[03:32] | You are a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[03:34] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[03:36] | You’re not like him. | 你跟他不一样 |
[03:39] | Put him down! | 快开枪 |
[03:43] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[03:44] | Everything she said. | 她说的都是真的 |
[03:47] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[03:51] | It’s okay. Do what you gotta do. | 没事的 做你该做的 |
[03:55] | Dex… | 德克斯… |
[04:22] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[04:25] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[04:26] | Debra, I brought you here so we can begin to strip away | 黛布拉 我带你到这里来 |
[04:29] | the power this place holds over you. | 是为了消除这地方对你的影响 |
[04:30] | Talking about it’s not gonna change anything. | 谈论它并不能改变任何事 |
[04:32] | Neither is continuing to repress what happened here. | 压抑它也不会有任何帮助 |
[04:37] | I’m not repressing shit. | 我才没有压抑什么狗屁 |
[04:43] | And I sure as shit don’t need you to remind me | 我他妈也非常确定不需要你提醒我 |
[04:44] | about what happened here. | 这里发生过什么 |
[04:46] | You know, Dexter’s need to kill was born | 你知道 德克斯特的杀戮冲动 |
[04:48] | in a container much like this one, | 起源于跟这差不多的一个集装箱里 |
[04:50] | and he’s been trapped side its walls ever since. | 他从此就被困在里面 |
[04:53] | As a psychopath, he will never be able to break free. | 作为一个精神变态者 他无法逃脱 |
[04:55] | But you can, | 但是你可以 |
[04:56] | by reliving the events of that night over and over– | 只要反复回顾那晚发生的事 |
[05:00] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[05:02] | I shot Dexter instead of LaGuerta. | 我朝德克斯特开了枪而不是洛格丽塔 |
[05:04] | That’s what I saw. | 那就是我所看见的 |
[05:06] | Now, unless you’re gonna fucking handcuff me again, | 除非你想再次给我铐上手铐 |
[05:08] | I’d really like to go. | 否则我想走了 |
[05:09] | When you shot Dexter, how did that make you feel? | 你朝德克斯特开枪时什么感觉 |
[05:11] | Better. Worse. I don’t fuckin’ know. | 更好 更坏 我他妈怎么知道 |
[05:15] | What does–what does it even matter? | 这又有什么关系呢 |
[05:17] | I mean, LaGuerta is still dead. | 洛格丽塔还是死了 |
[05:18] | – What else could you have done? – Arrested him. | -那你还能怎么做呢 -逮捕他 |
[05:20] | Splendid, now your brother is on death row. Go on. | 很好 那你哥哥现在就是死刑犯了 继续 |
[05:22] | – We could have run. – Only to eventually be caught. | -我们可以逃跑 -迟早被抓住 |
[05:24] | You go to jail, Dexter gets the death penalty again. | 你进监狱 德克斯特还是被判死刑 |
[05:27] | Debra, you’ve become so obsessed with the life you’ve taken, | 黛布拉 你一心只想着你夺走的生命 |
[05:30] | you’ve forgotten the life you saved. | 却忘了你拯救的人 |
[05:31] | Of course you’re fucking defending him. | 你他妈当然会维护他 |
[05:33] | You fucking created him. | 你他妈创造了他 |
[05:35] | You’re using him to track a serial killer. | 你利用他追踪连环杀手 |
[05:37] | This isn’t about Dexter or me. | 这跟我或者德克斯特无关 |
[05:39] | This is about you getting better. | 这是为了让你好起来 |
[05:41] | Maybe I don’t fucking want to get better. | 也许我他妈的不想好起来 |
[05:42] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[05:43] | Why the fuck should I even trust you? | 我他妈为什么要相信你 |
[05:45] | Why the motherfuck do you even care? | 操你妈的 你为什么要管我 |
[05:49] | Are you upset? | 你很难过吗 |
[05:53] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[05:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:57] | At least you’re no longer avoiding your feelings. | 至少你不再回避自己的感受了 |
[06:02] | We’re done for now. | 今天到此为止吧 |
[06:04] | For today. | 暂时 |
[06:21] | There are countless ways to inflict | 有无数种方法 |
[06:22] | physical trauma on the human body, | 可以对人造成身体的创伤 |
[06:25] | and sometimes the deadliest wounds are the ones we barely see. | 但有时最致命的的伤是看不见的 |
[06:29] | They run deep, | 它们潜藏太深 |
[06:31] | like the ones I’ve inflicted on Deb. | 就像我对黛布造成的伤害一样 |
[06:34] | What are we looking at? | 有什么发现 |
[06:37] | Well, most of the blows are to her face. | 大部分殴打都在脸部 |
[06:39] | There’s some bruising around the neck. | 脖子上有一些瘀伤 |
[06:42] | It doesn’t look like there was much of a struggle. | 似乎没有太多反抗 |
[06:44] | No signs of a break-in. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[06:47] | Yeah, given the lack of defensive wounds | 依据没有自卫伤 |
[06:49] | and the close proximity of her attacker, | 和离凶手下手的近距离判断 |
[06:53] | I’d say you’re looking for someone she knew. | 我敢说凶手是她认识的人 |
[06:56] | – We have a name? – Norma Rivera. | -知道名字了吗 -诺玛·里韦拉 |
[06:58] | Landlord said she lived here by herself. | 房东说她自己一个人住 |
[07:01] | Just got off the phone with the vic’s employer. | 刚刚跟受害人的雇主通了电话 |
[07:03] | She was a housekeeper in Biscayne Bay. | 她是比斯坎湾的一个女管家 |
[07:05] | – Nice zip code. – Yeah, um… | -地方不错啊 -是的 但… |
[07:07] | They all said she had an ex in and out of her life, | 据说她有一个藕断丝连的前男友 |
[07:09] | Roberto Sagastume. | 罗伯托·撒加斯图姆 |
[07:10] | Me and Miller can swing by his place. | 我和米勒可以去他那里查查 |
[07:12] | He had a record. | 他有前科 |
[07:14] | It’s good to see you taking the initiative, | 很高兴看到你这么主动 |
[07:16] | like any good sergeant should. | 就像所有的好警司一样 |
[07:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yo… | 你说啥 |
[07:21] | You got my test back? | 你拿到我的考试成绩了 |
[07:22] | You nailed it, bro. | 你考得很棒 哥们 |
[07:27] | Now wipe that stupid grin off your face before Miller sees it. | 趁着米勒还没看到 赶紧收起那副蠢笑 |
[07:29] | Yeah–no, I’ve just never been this happy | 我从来没有因为阳性[通过]测试 |
[07:30] | to get back a positive test, you know? | 而这么高兴过 |
[07:34] | What does my sister see in you? | 我妹妹到底看上你什么了 |
[07:36] | Half-pint. Before I forget, | 小个子 趁我还没忘 |
[07:37] | there was this little hottie asking for you | 先头在警局时 |
[07:38] | back at the station earlier. | 有个小辣妹找你 |
[07:40] | And you seem surprised, why? | 你看起来很惊讶 为什么 |
[07:43] | Said she’d come by later. | 说她一会儿再来 |
[07:44] | They always come back for more. | 她们总是回来想要更多 |
[07:47] | Any word on Deb? | 有黛布的消息吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, Dr. Vogel says she’s still day-to-day. | 沃格尔博士说她还是过一天算一天 |
[07:52] | Let her know I was thinking about her. | 告诉她我很挂念她 |
[07:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:57] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会好起来的 |
[08:03] | Opening shop. A run. | 正在开门的店铺 跑步的人 |
[08:07] | Caffeine. All morning routines. | 咖啡因 都是些清晨惯例 |
[08:10] | But lately, mine consists of coming here, | 但最近 我早晨的惯例就是来这 |
[08:12] | waiting for the woman I left my sister with | 等待着将我妹妹托付于她的那个女人 |
[08:14] | to do what I couldn’t– make Deb whole again. | 她能做我不及的 让黛布重拾人生 |
[08:17] | – Thank you. – How is she? | -谢谢你 -她怎么样了 |
[08:19] | Well, you still remain the focal point | 你仍然是让你妹妹 |
[08:21] | of your sister’s pain. | 痛苦的主要原由 |
[08:23] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[08:24] | No, I think it’s better you continue to | 不 我觉得你们现在 |
[08:26] | keep your distance for now. | 最好还是继续保持距离 |
[08:27] | It’s been almost a week. | 都快一个星期了 |
[08:29] | Dexter, I am still not sure | 德克斯特 我依然无法确定 |
[08:30] | if your sister has hit rock bottom yet. | 你妹妹是否已经触底了 |
[08:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:40] | I just want you to prepare for the possibility | 我只想让你做好心理准备 |
[08:43] | that Debra may never be able to have you back in her life. | 黛布拉可能从此无法接受你 |
[08:47] | No. | 不 |
[08:49] | I won’t… just let her go. | 我不能…就这么让她离开我 |
[09:06] | So, have you had better luck with our killer? | 追查有什么进展吗 |
[09:11] | I crossed off three more former patients from your book. | 我排除了你书里的三名前病患 |
[09:14] | Who’s next on the list? | 名单上下一个是谁 |
[09:16] | – Chapter seven. – A.J. Yates. | -第七章 -A·J·耶茨 |
[09:20] | I’ll check back in once I check him out. | 我调查过他之后再联系你 |
[09:27] | A.J. Yates. | A·J·耶茨 |
[09:31] | According to Vogel’s book, he attacked a classmate | 根据沃格尔的书 他十二岁时用椅子 |
[09:33] | with a chair at 12. | 袭击了同班同学 |
[09:35] | Institutionalized at 15. | 十五岁时进了精神病院 |
[09:39] | Seems Vogel tried to channel his violent tendencies, | 沃格尔似乎曾尝试疏导他的暴力倾向 |
[09:42] | but he was beyond her help. | 但对他无能为力 |
[09:44] | Eventually, he was transferred to another hospital. | 最终 他被转移至另一所医院 |
[09:47] | Now Yates seems to be a productive member of society. | 如今 耶茨貌似是个对社会有用的人 |
[09:50] | He’s a bundler– | 他是个捆绑式供应商 |
[09:51] | cable, phone, internet. | 包括有线电视 电话 网络 |
[09:54] | But I need to know if murder is part of the package. | 但我得查清他的套餐是否也包涵了谋杀 |
[10:09] | There’s nothing here. | 这里没有记录 |
[10:11] | Nothing in Vogel’s notes about brain surgery. | 沃格尔的记录从未提及脑部手术 |
[10:15] | His scar. | 他的伤疤 |
[10:18] | Is that the mark of one of her “unconventional methods”? | 那是否就是”非正统疗法”留下的印记呢 |
[10:37] | Thanks for letting me use the treadmill. | 谢谢你让我用跑步机 |
[10:39] | Better you than me. | 那东西对你更有用 |
[10:40] | I’m not much for running in place. | 我对原地跑没什么兴趣 |
[10:44] | Is that your shrink way of saying that I have been? | 你是暗指我正在那么做吗 |
[10:47] | Is it? Care for some tea? | 有吗 喝点茶吗 |
[10:52] | How about something stronger? | 来点更带劲的怎么样 |
[10:56] | Come on, I just ran four miles. | 拜托 我刚跑了四英里 |
[10:57] | What’s one beer? | 喝瓶啤酒怎么了 |
[11:01] | The drinks and the drugs were keeping you numb, | 酒精和药物会使你感觉麻木 |
[11:04] | making the symptoms of your PTSD worse. | 只会让你创伤后应激障碍的症状更严重 |
[11:07] | Ass off the table. | 别坐在桌子上 |
[11:14] | How long are you expecting me to stay here? | 你打算让我在这住多久 |
[11:19] | I see a lot of your father in you. | 我在你身上看到很多你父亲的影子 |
[11:26] | Harry wrestled with the same doubts regarding Dexter. | 哈里也曾对德克斯特有疑虑而不安 |
[11:31] | You’re not as alone as you might think. | 你并非像你想象中一样孤独 |
[11:37] | Honestly, I don’t see what the problem is. | 说实话 我不觉得这有问题 |
[11:39] | He had everything laid out on his bedroom floor. | 他把所有东西都摊在卧室地板上 |
[11:42] | Dexter saw in the paper | 德克斯特从报纸上看到 |
[11:43] | how this guy got off on a technicality, | 这人因为诉讼程序问题逃脱了惩罚 |
[11:46] | so he was stalking him, vetting him. | 所以他去跟踪调查这个人 |
[11:48] | Even found a kill room | 甚至在公园边 |
[11:49] | in an abandoned house near the park. | 一栋废弃的房子里找到了杀人间 |
[11:51] | Just how we taught him. | 正如我们所教导他的 |
[11:53] | What did you tell Dexter? | 你跟德克斯特说了什么 |
[11:54] | That this guy was too high-profile, | 我告诉他这个人知名度太高 |
[11:56] | that he’d be missed, | 会有人发现他失踪 |
[11:57] | and that Dexter would have to wait. | 德克斯特必须继续等待 |
[12:00] | He went along with my decision…for now. | 他接受了我的决定 暂时 |
[12:04] | Is this ever gonna be right? What we’ve done? | 我们所做的事真能算对的吗 |
[12:08] | I mean, Dexter isn’t a kid anymore. | 德克斯特不再是个孩子了 |
[12:10] | He’s becoming a man. | 他在成长为一个男人 |
[12:13] | He’s gonna kill. | 他将要去杀戮 |
[12:14] | We knew that day was coming. | 我们都知道这一天终会到来 |
[12:18] | But what happens when I finally tell him it’s okay? | 可当我最终允许他可以动手时会怎么样 |
[12:21] | What happens when he finally knows what it’s like | 当他终于尝到终结生命的感觉 |
[12:23] | to take another person’s life? | 之后会怎么样 |
[12:26] | The code will do what it was designed to do– | 法则将会起到被设定的效果 |
[12:29] | allow Dexter to be who he was meant to be. | 使德克斯特成为他注定的样子 |
[12:31] | But what if it doesn’t? | 但如果失败了呢 |
[12:33] | What if the code doesn’t keep him in check? | 如果法则也不能约束他呢 |
[12:35] | What then? | 然后怎么办 |
[12:36] | What if this has all been some horrible mistake? | 万一这一切都是个严重错误呢 |
[12:39] | Obviously, Harry came around when he realized, | 显然 当哈里意识到没有别的选择时 |
[12:41] | what else could he have done? | 他终于想通了 |
[12:44] | Lock Dexter away in an institution? | 把德克斯特关入精神病院吗 |
[12:46] | Or do nothing until he took an innocent life? | 还是什么也不做 直到他夺去无辜生命 |
[12:50] | Or protect your brother, | 还是选择保护你哥哥 |
[12:53] | giving him the tools that he would need | 将疏导他需求的工具 |
[12:56] | to channel his urges. | 交到他手里 |
[12:59] | The same way you protected Dexter in that container. | 就如同你在那个集装箱里保护了他一样 |
[13:03] | It’s not the same. You’re wrong. | 那不一样 你说的不对 |
[13:04] | – Deb. – I can’t just accept it. | -黛布 -我接受不了 |
[13:07] | I’m not like him. I’m not like you. | 我跟他不一样 跟你也不一样 |
[13:11] | Dexter–Dex– Dexter is fucking Dexter. | 德克斯特 德克斯 他就是他自己 |
[13:15] | Debra… | 黛布拉 |
[13:17] | Harry did not make a mistake saving Dexter’s life, | 哈里救了德克斯特的命 并没有错 |
[13:20] | and neither did you. | 你所做的也没错 |
[13:21] | That night in the container, | 那天晚上在集装箱里 |
[13:23] | Dexter was being exactly who he was meant to be, | 德克斯特做了天生注定会做的事 |
[13:26] | and so were you– a loving sister. | 你也一样做了作为深爱他的妹妹该做的 |
[13:31] | – I– – will get through this. | -我 -会度过这个难关的 |
[13:42] | – Can I keep that tape? – Yes. | -我能保留那段录像吗 -当然 |
[13:59] | He had everything laid out on his bedroom floor. | 他把所有东西都摊在卧室地板上 |
[14:02] | Dexter saw in the paper | 德克斯特从报纸上 |
[14:03] | how this guy got off on a technicality– | 看到这人因为诉讼程序问题逃脱了惩罚 |
[14:10] | Dexter, you shouldn’t be here. | 德克斯特 你不该来这里 |
[14:12] | I was vetting Yates. | 我在调查耶茨 |
[14:14] | – What did you do to him? – What are you going on about? | -你对他做了什么 -你这话什么意思 |
[14:16] | He has a scar on his head exactly where your killer | 他头上有个伤疤 位置正好在 |
[14:18] | has been harvesting brain fragments. | 你那个杀手开颅取脑的地方 |
[14:21] | Is he another one of your little experiments? | 他是你另一个小试验品吗 |
[14:24] | We can talk about this, but not here. | 我们讨论下这事 但不是在这里 |
[14:26] | Not with Debra in the other room. | 黛布拉就在隔壁 |
[14:33] | An x-ray revealed a lesion on Yates’s brain. | X光显示耶茨脑部有一处损伤 |
[14:38] | I suspected it was contributing to his violent behavior, | 我怀疑正是那导致了他的暴力行为 |
[14:41] | so I… | 所以我 |
[14:43] | I suggested the new hospital remove it. | 我建议新医院移除那个部分 |
[14:46] | I never knew whether they even performed the surgery. | 我并不知道他们是否进行了手术 |
[14:48] | When I do what I do, I have to know everything. | 想让我调查 我必须知道所有事情 |
[14:52] | Sorry for the oversight. | 我为自己的疏忽感到抱歉 |
[14:55] | Now, why don’t you tell me the real reason you’re here? | 现在 你来告诉我你来此的真正原因吧 |
[14:58] | You could have just called for the scar. | 你明明可以打个电话来问伤疤的事情 |
[15:02] | Is it regarding what I said | 这是否跟我之前说 |
[15:03] | about letting your sister go? | 对你妹妹放手有关呢 |
[15:06] | Dexter, I assure you | 德克斯特 我保证 |
[15:07] | that I’m not judging your relationship with Debra. | 我不会对你和黛布拉的关系指手画脚 |
[15:11] | I’m just trying to manage your expectations. | 我只是不想让你的期望过高 |
[15:14] | Why, because she thinks I’m a monster? | 因为她认为我是个怪物吗 |
[15:18] | You think I don’t know that I’m the one responsible | 你以为我不知道 我就是那个 |
[15:20] | for the pain she’s in? | 让她陷入痛苦的人吗 |
[15:22] | That’s why she’s here with you. | 所以她才会住在你这 |
[15:24] | You have to get her to forgive me. | 你必须让她原谅我 |
[15:26] | Whatever it takes, you have to find a way. | 不论什么代价 你必须想办法做到 |
[15:28] | I need her in my life. | 我需要她留在我的生活里 |
[15:30] | – You need her? – Yes. | -需要她 -是的 |
[15:32] | I understand that you love Debra, in your own way. | 我明白你爱黛布拉 用你独有的方式 |
[15:35] | “In my own way.” | “我独有的方式” |
[15:36] | But why do you think you need her? | 但你为什么觉得自己需要她呢 |
[15:40] | I just do. | 我就是这么觉得 |
[15:42] | Deb looks up to you. Isn’t that what you said? | 黛布崇拜你 你之前这么说过吧 |
[15:46] | She used to. | 她曾经是的 |
[15:47] | And that made you feel good about yourself? | 那让你对自己感觉良好 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:50] | Well, no wonder you feel so lost. | 难怪你感觉如此迷茫了 |
[15:51] | Debra became a mirror, | 黛布拉成了一面镜子 |
[15:53] | reflecting a positive image of yourself | 反射出你自身光明的一面 |
[15:55] | that you used to balance out | 你曾以此来平衡 |
[15:57] | with the notion of yourself as a monster. | 自己心中身为怪物的另一面 |
[16:00] | Now that mirror is cracked, | 现在镜子裂了 |
[16:02] | and the only reflection you see is one of darkness. | 你能看到的影像只剩下黑暗的一面 |
[16:05] | You make it sound like that part of me isn’t real. | 你说得好像我的这一面并不真实 |
[16:08] | You are no monster. You never have been. | 你不是个怪物 从来不是 |
[16:11] | Anyone on my table would disagree. | 我开膛桌上那些人可不见得会同意 |
[16:13] | Dexter, a monster, by definition, | 德克斯特 若要定义一个怪物 |
[16:15] | is outside of nature, | 它应该是非自然的 |
[16:17] | but you’re a part of the natural order of things, | 但你是自然规律的一部分 |
[16:19] | with purpose, and value. | 有存在的目的和价值 |
[16:21] | A right to exist. | 有生存的权利 |
[16:22] | And when you come to accept that, | 当你真正接受这一切时 |
[16:23] | you’ll no longer be dependent | 你将不必再依赖 |
[16:25] | on Debra, or anyone’s, validation. | 黛布拉或任何人对你的肯定 |
[16:28] | I’ll still want her in my life. | 我仍然希望她留在我的生活里 |
[16:29] | Want, but not need. | 希望 但并非需要 |
[16:46] | No van. No Yates. | 面包车不在 耶茨不在 |
[17:13] | No one home. | 家里也没人 |
[17:39] | “Monterey nursing home.” | “蒙特雷护理之家” |
[17:42] | “Dad’s 76th birthday.” | “老爸的76岁生日” |
[17:45] | It seems Yates found a way to keep his family in his life. | 似乎耶茨找到了办法将家人留在他的生活中 |
[17:49] | Will I be able to do the same with Deb? | 我也能让黛布留下吗 |
[17:53] | Vogel says I don’t need her. | 沃格尔说我不需要她 |
[17:56] | But if that’s true, will I be able to let her go | 但即使如此 我能放她自由吗 |
[17:58] | if that’s what she needs? | 如果是为了她好 |
[18:12] | Women’s shoes. | 女鞋 |
[18:56] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[18:58] | I’m at Yates’s house. | 我在耶茨家里 |
[18:59] | – Have you found something? – Women’s shoes. | -找到什么吗 -女鞋 |
[19:02] | Individual shoes, not pairs, some of them older. | 单只的 没有成对的 有些很旧 |
[19:07] | High heels are a far cry from brains. | 高跟鞋和大脑可有天壤之别 |
[19:10] | It’s not exactly your killer’s usual M.O. | 这不是你那个杀手的常见作案手法 |
[19:12] | If you recall when all this began, | 如果你还记得 从一开始 |
[19:13] | I expressed my doubts that this was the work | 我就对这是否是新手杀人 |
[19:15] | of someone new to killing. | 表示过怀疑 |
[19:17] | Albert wouldn’t be the first to alter his methods. | 艾伯特不是第一个更改作案手法的人 |
[19:19] | Yeah, still, something about it doesn’t quite add up. | 即使如此 还觉得有对不上的地方 |
[19:23] | But, just to be safe, | 不过保险起见 |
[19:24] | I’m pulling prints off the shoes. | 我会采集鞋上的指纹 |
[19:26] | I’ll run them through the station’s database | 然后和局里失踪人口 |
[19:28] | for missing persons and homicide victims, | 以及被害人数据库比对 |
[19:31] | but they’re only partials. | 但指纹不够完整 |
[19:33] | I won’t expect anything back until the morning. | 明早之前恐怕不会有收获 |
[19:35] | And I have my son tonight. | 晚上我还得带孩子 |
[19:38] | Understood. | 明白 |
[19:39] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 有发现我会通知你 |
[19:58] | Vogel. | 沃格尔 |
[19:59] | She found herself a hero. | 她找了个英雄帮忙 |
[20:23] | You must be Dexter. | 你是德克斯特吧 |
[20:24] | I’m Cassie, 4-B. | 我叫凯西 住B区4号 |
[20:25] | And you’re in my kitchen because? | 那你怎么在我的厨房里 |
[20:27] | I’m a friend of Jamie’s and I ran out of laundry detergent. | 我是洁咪的朋友 洗衣液用光了 |
[20:29] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[20:30] | I see you two have met. | 看来你们见过了 |
[20:32] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望别介意 |
[20:33] | Oh, who am I to deny a neighbor clean clothes. | 谁能不让邻居洗衣服呢 |
[20:36] | So, dinner’s in the oven. I’ll see you in the morning? | 晚饭在烤箱里 明早见 |
[20:38] | – Sure. – I’ll walk you out. | -好的 -我送送你 |
[20:41] | Nice to meet you, Dexter. | 很高兴认识你 德克斯特 |
[20:42] | You too. | 我也是 |
[20:49] | She’s nice. | 她人很好 |
[20:52] | But does she have a kissy-neck? | 那她脖脖也很好亲吗 |
[20:58] | – I knew you would pass! – I didn’t. | -就知道你能过 -我倒没想到 |
[21:01] | Oh, thank you for that. | 谢谢你看不起我啊 |
[21:02] | This one used to have to write the combination | 这家伙刚进局里那个月 |
[21:05] | of his station locker on his wrist | 连保险柜的密码 |
[21:06] | for a month when he first got here. | 都得写在手腕上 |
[21:07] | So what? My memory sucks. | 怎么啦 记性差嘛 |
[21:09] | All you needed was the right encouragement. | 你所需要只是正确的激励方式 |
[21:11] | I don’t even want to know what that means. | 我可不想知道这话的内涵 |
[21:13] | We’re empty. | 没酒了 |
[21:17] | You know, I really am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[21:20] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没你我根本过不了 |
[21:22] | You wouldn’t believe who was behind the wheel– | 你绝不相信谁在驾驶座上 |
[21:23] | Debra Morgan, the former lieutenant of homicide, | 黛布拉·摩根 过去重案组那警督 |
[21:26] | Passed out, piss drunk. | 喝得林酊大醉 |
[21:28] | – Come on, Joey. Joey, just let it go. – Man, I don’t really know | -算了 乔 算了 -我真不知道 |
[21:30] | who was fucked up more, | 哪个更他妈衰 |
[21:31] | her or the parking meter she ran over. | 她还是被她撞倒那停车计时表 |
[21:34] | How about a little professional discretion? | 有点职业操守吧 |
[21:36] | Yeah, well, I believe that we’re off the clock. | 我们现在又不是工作时间 |
[21:39] | I know, but you could lower your voice, you know? | 我知道 可你不能小声点吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah, sure. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:45] | – Who’s that guy? – I don’t know. | -那家伙谁啊 -不认识 |
[21:47] | I think he used to bone her or something. | 好像是睡过她来着 |
[21:48] | By the way Morgan made lieutenant–on her back. | 摩根就是靠睡男人才混上了警督 |
[21:53] | – Fuck! – Hey, hey, hey! | -操 -嘿 嘿 |
[21:57] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[21:59] | Enough, I said! | 我说够了 |
[22:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:08] | What the hell happened? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[22:09] | Someone was defending his ex-girlfriend’s honor. | 某人想维护前女友的尊严呗 |
[22:11] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[22:17] | – You know what? – I’m sorry. | -知道吗 -对不起 |
[22:18] | It’s fine. | 行了没事 |
[22:18] | Let’s just go. | 走吧 |
[22:21] | Hey, how about a round on the house? | 再请你们喝一杯怎么样 |
[22:23] | – All right, Lieutenant. – Fuck. | -好了 警督 -操 |
[22:30] | So…we’re good? | 咱俩 没事了吧 |
[22:43] | – Ow, babe–babe, my ribs. – Yeah? | -嗷 宝贝 我的肋骨 -对啊 |
[22:45] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[23:03] | – How many, mister? – Two. | -小伙子 要几个 -两个 |
[23:05] | One for me, and one for Dan. | 我一个 丹一个 |
[23:08] | Two it is. | 两个来喽 |
[23:09] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思来晚了 |
[23:13] | Who’s Dan? | 丹是谁 |
[23:14] | Pet elephant. You don’t see him? | 宠物象 你没见过 |
[23:20] | You want some pancakes, Dan? | 来块饼吗 丹 |
[23:22] | Eat up. | 吃光光 |
[23:24] | Make sure Dan doesn’t get any syrup on the couch. | 别让丹把糖浆弄到沙发上哦 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好滴 |
[23:29] | My car died. | 我车坏了 |
[23:30] | That “check engine” light I kept ignoring? | 引擎故障灯我一直没当回事 |
[23:33] | Apparently, it means what it says. | 看来真是出故障了 |
[23:34] | How did you get here? | 那你怎么来的 |
[23:35] | Angel. But, don’t worry. | 安吉尔 不过别担心 |
[23:37] | My car will only be in the shop for a few days. | 几天就能修好 |
[23:39] | I’m gonna see if Cassie can give us a lift to Harrison’s preschool. | 我看看凯西能不能送我们去幼儿园 |
[23:44] | You know, you made quite an impression on her last night. | 昨晚你给她印象深刻哦 |
[23:47] | Impression? | 什么印象 |
[23:48] | She’s single. Just sayin’. | 她是单身 随便一说 |
[23:52] | Hey, why don’t you take the SUV? | 你干脆开我那辆越野 |
[23:54] | It’s safer. I’ll clear my stuff out. | 更安全 我把东西拿出来 |
[23:56] | If you can drop me off at the station, | 你要是能送我去局里 |
[23:58] | I’ll pick up a car from the motor pool. | 我可以找辆公家车开 |
[23:59] | Sure you don’t mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[24:01] | I don’t if Dan doesn’t. | 完全不介意 |
[24:20] | How did I let you talk me into this again? | 我怎么又被你说服来这了 |
[24:22] | I believe your price was one beer. | 我记得就一瓶啤酒的代价 |
[24:26] | – So, now what? – You tell me. | -好吧 干嘛 -和我说说 |
[24:28] | Isn’t this where you think you belong? | 这不就是你觉得该来的地方吗 |
[24:30] | No. | 没啊 |
[24:31] | Frankly, I’m quite amazed that you think you ever left. | 老实说 我很惊讶你以为你离开过这里 |
[24:33] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[24:35] | Debra, you shut youself inside these walls | 黛布拉 你把自己关在了这里 |
[24:38] | for the last six months, doing your damnedest | 半年了 你还是竭尽全力 |
[24:40] | to shut everything and everyone out. | 排斥一切 排斥所有人 |
[24:42] | So, why don’t we? | 所以我们就这么做 |
[24:47] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈搞什么啊 |
[24:48] | I want you to convince me how killing Dexter | 想让你说服我 为何杀死德克斯特 |
[24:51] | instead of LaGuerta would be a better choice. | 就比杀死洛格丽塔要好 |
[24:54] | Open the fucking door. | 你他妈开门 |
[24:55] | LaGuerta. | 洛格丽塔 |
[24:57] | She was on her knees, | 跪在地上 |
[24:59] | where those blood stains are, isn’t that right? | 就跪在血迹那里 对吧 |
[25:01] | She was your coworker, your friend. | 她是你的同事 你的朋友 |
[25:04] | Why didn’t you just stay at the party | 你为什么不待在派对 |
[25:06] | and let Dexter take care of everything? | 让德克斯特来处理一切 |
[25:08] | I had to stop him. | 我得阻止他 |
[25:10] | But Dexter can’t help what he is. | 可德克斯特身不由己 |
[25:13] | He has no conscience, unlike you. | 他没有良知 不像你 |
[25:16] | You knew the moment you pointed that gun | 将抢指向洛格丽塔的那一刻 |
[25:18] | at LaGuerta it was wrong, | 你就明白那是错误 |
[25:20] | And still, you pulled the trigger. | 可你还是扣动了扳机 |
[25:23] | You shot a woman in cold blood. | 你冷血杀死一个女人 |
[25:25] | You let her bleed out and did nothing. | 任她流血而袖手旁观 |
[25:28] | You shot an innocent woman | 你杀死一个无辜女人 |
[25:30] | for simply doing her job. | 仅仅因为她履行职责 |
[25:32] | Because of Dexter. | 那是因为德克斯特 |
[25:33] | And that’s what terrifies you the most. | 这才是使你最为恐惧的一点 |
[25:36] | You so desperately want to believe that | 你是如此地渴望相信 |
[25:38] | if you had just shot Dexter, | 如果自己杀掉的是德克斯特 |
[25:39] | then you wouldn’t have to face the hard truth | 就不必面对这不堪的现实 |
[25:41] | that if you had to do it all over again, | 就是假如你不得不再次选择 |
[25:44] | you’d still choose him. | 你还是会选择他 |
[25:45] | Because in your heart, | 因为在你心中十分清楚 |
[25:47] | you know you will always choose Dexter. | 你永远都会选择德克斯特 |
[26:01] | How do I make it right? | 那我怎么做才好 |
[26:05] | By finally accepting that you’re a good person | 要最终接受自己是个好人 |
[26:08] | who was forced to do a terrible thing. | 只是无奈做了件坏事 |
[26:19] | And that you made the best of an impossible situation. | 你在极端情况下做出了最佳选择 |
[26:26] | You can walk out that door. You can move forward. | 你可以走出去 可以向前看 |
[26:31] | The choice is yours. It always has been. | 选择权在你 一直都是 |
[26:44] | Oh, Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[26:45] | – A word? – Of course. | -有话说 -当然 |
[26:47] | I was just reviewing the sergeant’s exam results, | 我刚看了遍警司考试结果 |
[26:50] | and it seems you were right and I was wrong about Quinn. | 看来你对奎恩的判断正确 而我错了 |
[26:53] | Apparently, he can count past his fingers and toes. | 他居然还有点脑子 |
[26:56] | He was in the 85th percentile. | 他可考了85分啊 |
[26:58] | So was Miller. | 米勒也是 |
[26:59] | In the 88th percentile, to be exact. | 准确说是88分 |
[27:03] | I want you to strongly consider making her sergeant. | 希望你认真考虑提她做警司 |
[27:07] | Angie is good. I like her, a lot. | 安琪很棒 我很喜欢她 |
[27:09] | But I’m still thinking Quinn’s the smarter choice– | 可我还是认为奎恩是更好的选择 |
[27:11] | All I said was “strongly consider.” | 我只是说”认真考虑” |
[27:14] | This is your first departmental promotion as lieutenant, | 这是你升任警督以来第一次内部提拔 |
[27:17] | and it will reflect on your command. | 这可以体现出你的领导能力 |
[27:19] | That being said, | 不管怎么说 |
[27:20] | it’s your decision and yours alone. | 最终由你决定 你自己 |
[27:38] | Three hits off the partials, all reported missing. | 局部指纹三枚匹配 均报失踪 |
[27:42] | Janet Thorton, taken two weeks ago. | 珍妮特·桑顿 两周前立案 |
[27:45] | Looks like Yates killed these women, | 看来耶茨杀了她们 |
[27:47] | but I still can’t be sure he’s the one after Vogel. | 但我还无法确定是他恐吓沃格尔 |
[27:50] | Not until he’s on my table. | 直到上了我的行刑台 |
[27:53] | And we have a little talk first. | 我会先跟他谈谈 |
[28:05] | Where are we on Norma Rivera? | 诺玛·里韦拉的案情有什么进展 |
[28:07] | – We’re trying to find– – Miller. | -我们正在寻找…-米勒 |
[28:08] | Address for the ex-boyfriend is no good. | 她前男友的地址没发现人 |
[28:10] | So far, nobody’s seen him. | 目前为止 没有人见到他 |
[28:11] | Got back the M.E.’s report. They found semen. | 拿回了法医报告 发现有精液 |
[28:14] | I’m testing it to see if it’s a match for the ex-boyfriend. | 我正在检测 看是否与他前男友的符合 |
[28:16] | Would explain why he’s off the grid. | 这可以解释他为什么消失了 |
[28:18] | She invites him over– | 她把她男友带到家中 |
[28:19] | Things get heated, he kills her, | 双方大打出手 男友杀了她 |
[28:21] | panics, and goes on the run. | 惊慌之中逃跑了 |
[28:22] | That’s one theory, anyway. | 总之这算一种猜测 |
[28:24] | Okay, let’s find this guy. | 好的 我们要找到这个人 |
[28:25] | – We’re on it. – “Dex’bose”. | -正在办了 -德”老板” |
[28:27] | Favor–I need you to stay away from the lab for a bit. | 帮个忙 你这会儿别进实验室 |
[28:29] | That little hottie who’s been looking for me | 那个一直找我的辣妹 |
[28:30] | is coming up the elevator, | 正坐电梯上来呢 |
[28:31] | and we might need a little alone time. | 我们可能要独处一小会儿 |
[28:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[28:34] | Yeah, you would know all about that. | 好像你对独处深有体会似的 |
[28:36] | You’re better than that. | 别这样 |
[28:38] | Come on, here. | 拜托了 给 |
[28:39] | There’s a 20 in it for anyone who directs her to my lab | 我出二十块给带她进我办公室 |
[28:41] | and is cool about it. | 并且没意见的人 |
[28:43] | – Done. – Okay. | -成交 -好的 |
[28:48] | I’m on my own. Perfect. | 就我自己了 太好了 |
[28:53] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[28:55] | I get it, okay? You’re pissed about last night. | 我知道 你还因为昨晚生我的气 |
[28:57] | I had to run a tab | 我不得不请人家喝酒 |
[28:59] | so that asshole patrolman wouldn’t press charges. | 好让混蛋巡警不起诉你 |
[29:02] | Do you realize that if Matthews | 你知不知道如果马修斯 |
[29:03] | would have caught wind of this, | 听到了风声 |
[29:04] | he would’ve had all the ammo he needed to shoot down this promotion? | 他就有足够理由否决你这次晋升 |
[29:06] | I’m sorry. I lost my cool. | 对不起 我失去了理智 |
[29:08] | Well, I need my sergeant to be able to keep his. | 我需要我的警司能够保持理智 |
[29:10] | A bar fight? | 酒吧斗殴 |
[29:12] | Technically, your place is a restaurant. | 严格说你那儿是个餐馆 |
[29:14] | Come on, it’s not like you haven’t done the same. | 得了吧 你不也做过同样的事情 |
[29:16] | I mean, you put a guy in the fucking hospital | 你把那家伙打进了医院 |
[29:18] | for running his mouth | 因为他口无遮拦 |
[29:19] | about how Laguerta was using hers. | 说洛格丽塔的口活有多好 |
[29:20] | Allegedly. And the difference is, | 那是传闻 不同之处在于 |
[29:22] | I wasn’t up for promotion. | 我当时没有面临晋升 |
[29:24] | I had already made sergeant. | 我已经是警司了 |
[29:26] | You want to fix this? Solve this case. | 你想弥补吗 那就破了这个案子 |
[29:39] | Excuse me? Are you Vincent Masuka? | 打扰一下 你是文森特·玛稣卡吗 |
[29:44] | The one, the only. | 舍我其谁 |
[29:47] | But, you can call me Vince… | 不过你可以叫我文斯 |
[29:50] | Just as long as you call. | 如果你愿意叫的话 |
[29:52] | Okay. I’m Niki. | 好的 我叫妮基 |
[29:53] | I’m a student at U of M. | 迈阿密大学的学生 |
[29:55] | Oh, yeah. My alma mater. | 是吗 我的母校呢 |
[29:57] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[29:59] | You must be majoring in…beautiful. | 你的专业肯定是…美貌学 |
[30:07] | – This is really hard. – I know the feeling. | -真是难以开口 -我知道这种感觉 |
[30:10] | I think you may be my father. | 你可能是我的父亲 |
[30:14] | You were a sperm donor in college, right? | 你在大学里捐献过精子 对吧 |
[30:21] | But you have curls. | 但你是卷发 |
[30:22] | Yeah, my mom. | 我妈妈是卷发 |
[30:27] | Holy… | 我靠 |
[30:30] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[30:35] | This was a bad idea. Sorry. | 我不该来的 对不起 |
[30:40] | Okay, that’s embarrassing. | 丢死人了 |
[30:41] | It’s okay. No, don’t worry. | 没关系 别担心 |
[30:42] | It’s okay, don’t– | 没关系的 别… |
[30:44] | Don’t–don’t–don’t– | 别 别管了 |
[30:46] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 别担心 |
[30:49] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:50] | You’ve got my soulful yet haunting eyes. | 你遗传了我炯炯有神的深邃眼眸 |
[31:11] | Night, Marty. | 晚安 马蒂 |
[31:11] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:13] | We do have filing cabinets, you know. | 我们有文件柜的 |
[31:17] | This is kind of my process. | 我处理事情就是这样 |
[31:19] | What are you even doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[31:21] | I thought you were taking time off. | 我以为你在休息呢 |
[31:23] | Turns out, time off isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 实际上 休息了也不见得能有多好 |
[31:27] | I just wanted to get a head start | 我只是想早点开始 |
[31:28] | on some of the cases that you left for me. | 你留给我的那些案子 |
[31:31] | Well, we’re gonna need food. | 我们得吃点东西 |
[31:34] | – “We”? – Yeah, we. | -“我们” -是的 我们 |
[31:36] | You look like you could use a hand, and I’m starving. | 看起来你需要个帮手 我快饿死了 |
[31:45] | You know, when I need a break, | 如果要休息的话 |
[31:46] | I’ve got maybe two days at the most. | 我最多只休息两天 |
[31:49] | And then I go crazy. | 再久我就疯了 |
[31:51] | I end up right back here. | 最后还是回来工作 |
[31:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[31:56] | What makes you crazy? | 什么会让你疯掉 |
[32:00] | Family shit. | 家人的破事 |
[32:03] | Nothing says family like love… | 没人能分清家庭爱多 |
[32:06] | and shit. | 还是怨多 |
[32:08] | Unfortunately, my father was an expert in the latter. | 不幸的是 我父亲对后者比较在行 |
[32:11] | – Texas Oil. – Texas Oil? | -德州石油 -德州石油 |
[32:15] | Fuck, I hope I’m holding my plastic fork correctly. | 靠 但愿我拿塑料叉的手法没问题 |
[32:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:19] | He was all rules, all the time. | 任何时候都要讲规矩 |
[32:22] | My moving to Miami to be a cop, | 我搬到迈阿密当了一名警察 |
[32:24] | that was about the biggest “Fuck you” | 这是我当时能想到的 |
[32:25] | I could think of at the time. | 对他的最好反击方式 |
[32:29] | I’m sure you understand my dismay | 你肯定理解我那份沮丧 |
[32:30] | when I got out of the academy | 当我从警校毕业 |
[32:31] | and I realized it was nothing but rules. | 发现规矩还是无处不在 |
[32:33] | Everybody there was probably just like your father. | 那里每个人估计都很像你父亲 |
[32:35] | You know what the worst part was? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[32:36] | I knew I had made a huge fucking mistake, | 就算我知道自己大错特错了 |
[32:39] | but there was no way in hell I was gonna give him | 我死都不会让那个 |
[32:41] | the smug pleasure of knowing he was right. | 自以为是的家伙知道他是对的 |
[32:44] | So I waited until he died, quit the force, | 所以等他死后 我辞了职 |
[32:47] | and opened up this place. | 开了这家公司 |
[32:51] | Looks like you’re doing pretty well for yourself. | 看起来你干得还不错 |
[32:53] | Trust me, I’m still the black sheep. | 相信我 我还是个不孝子 |
[32:55] | The look on my mother’s face every time she goes | 每次我妈妈去乡村俱乐部 |
[32:57] | into the country club, | 她脸上的表情 |
[32:59] | has to explain to one of her friends | 得解释给她的朋友听 |
[33:00] | that her son is a P.I.? | 她儿子是私家侦探 |
[33:02] | That’s gotta be pretty close to priceless. | 那表情应该非常有趣 |
[33:06] | My dad was everything to me. | 我爸爸是我的一切 |
[33:10] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[33:14] | And while he’s not the man I thought he was… | 当发现他不再是我认为的那个人时 |
[33:19] | Well, I’m– | 我 |
[33:22] | I’m realizing we’re more alike than I thought. | 我开始意识到我比原想的更像他 |
[33:29] | To dead dads. | 敬死去的老爸 |
[33:31] | Long may they haunt us. | 愿他们常来看我们 |
[33:39] | It’s a better toast if you open it. | 把瓶打开敬酒好点吧 |
[33:44] | I’m good. | 我不喝了 |
[33:51] | Vogel says I’m not a monster… | 沃格尔说我不是怪物 |
[33:55] | but that’s exactly the part of me | 但她正是想让那样的我 |
[33:56] | she’s expecting to remove Yates as a threat. | 除掉耶茨这个威胁 |
[34:06] | A threat that seems to have left in a hurry | 这个威胁貌似匆忙离开了 |
[34:09] | and taken all his shoes. | 把所有鞋子都带走了 |
[34:26] | Does this prove Yates is who I’m looking for? | 这能证明耶茨就是我要找的人吗 |
[34:31] | The only way to know for sure is… | 唯一能够确认的方法是 |
[34:35] | find where he’s hiding. | 找出他躲在哪里 |
[35:12] | He saw me here, heard everything. | 他看到了我 听到了我所说的话 |
[35:28] | Bone saw. Specimen jars. | 骨锯 标本罐 |
[35:35] | His own cut-by-numbers guide. | 手绘的精准开颅指南 |
[35:38] | Yates is the Brain Surgeon. | 耶茨就是开颅专家 |
[35:40] | Vogel needs to know. | 得告诉沃格尔 |
[35:59] | I know her. I pulled her print. | 我认得她 我取了她的指纹 |
[36:05] | Yates must have stabbed her, | 耶茨肯定刺伤了她 |
[36:07] | nicked her left pulmonary artery, | 刺穿了她的肺动脉 |
[36:09] | left her for dead, | 扔下她慢慢死去 |
[36:12] | unaware cramming her inside that cart | 但没有意识到把她塞进柜子后 |
[36:14] | would put pressure on the wound and stop it from bleeding. | 会压住伤口反而阻止出血 |
[36:18] | Now I have to do the same. | 现在我必须做同样的事情 |
[36:21] | It’ll hold, but not for long. | 她能挺住 但不会太久 |
[36:27] | Do you think the girl will be all right? | 你觉得那个女孩能活吗 |
[36:28] | She lost a lot of blood, but I stemmed the bleeding | 她失了很多血 不过我给她止血了 |
[36:31] | and I dropped her off in front of the E.R. | 然后放在了急诊室前面 |
[36:32] | I got back here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶了回来 |
[36:34] | Oh, god, has he been doing all this because of me? | 天啊 他这么做都是因为我吗 |
[36:38] | We can’t know until we find him. | 找到他之前无法确定 |
[36:40] | Let’s hope there’s something on here that’ll tell me how… | 希望这儿的某些东西能告诉我如何… |
[36:46] | These are patient files. | 这些都是病例 |
[36:49] | Your patient files. | 是你写的病例 |
[36:52] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[36:54] | This last one’s dated just two weeks ago. | 最近的病例日期就在两周前 |
[36:56] | Dexter, don’t. | 德克斯特 别打开 |
[37:00] | 零号患者对于他与他妹妹之间的关系 继续表现出失望和悲伤的情绪 | |
[37:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:08] | You were keeping notes on me? | 你居然在记录我的一举一动 |
[37:10] | It’s a journal. I’ve always had a journal. | 这是日记 我一直有记日记的习惯 |
[37:12] | You were writing down everything we did, | 我们做过的事 说过的话 |
[37:14] | everything we talked about. It’s all in here. | 你都记下来了 全在这里 |
[37:16] | I never used your name. | 我从来没用过你的真名 |
[37:18] | Yates, nor anyone else for that matter, | 不管是耶茨还是别人 |
[37:19] | could possibly know who you are. | 都不可能知道你是谁 |
[37:20] | “Somehow, he’s deluded himself | 不知何故 他让自己相信 |
[37:22] | into thinking his feelings for his sister are genuine, | 他对他妹妹的感觉是真实的 |
[37:26] | unaware there are no real emotions behind them.” | 而并不知道他们之间并没有真正的感情 |
[37:34] | Dexter, I– I never meant– | 德克斯特 我从来没有想要 |
[37:37] | What am I, a subject for another one of your books? | 你把我当成你下一本书里的研究对象吗 |
[37:40] | Is that what these are for? | 所以你才记录这些东西 |
[37:43] | Answer the question! | 回答我 |
[37:48] | My notes… it’s how I process– | 我的笔记 是我处理 |
[37:51] | You were experimenting on me with Harry, | 你之前利用哈里拿我做实验 |
[37:54] | and you still are. | 现在还在做 |
[37:57] | I’m nothing but a lab rat, just like Yates. | 我和耶茨一样不过是只小白鼠 |
[38:01] | That’s not true. You know that. | 你知道这不是真的 |
[38:03] | Is that why you want to keep me apart from Deb? | 这就是你想让我和黛布分开的原因吗 |
[38:07] | You know, just another way to isolate your subject, | 不过是另一种隔离实验对象的方式 |
[38:09] | see what he’ll do? | 观察他会做什么 |
[38:12] | – Dexter– – Don’t. | -德克斯特 -住嘴 |
[38:18] | When Yates is dead, you are out of my life. | 耶茨一死 你就从我眼前消失 |
[38:22] | It’s over. You understand? | 我们完了 听懂了么 |
[38:28] | Or do you need to write it down? | 需要把这一句也记下来吗 |
[38:32] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[39:40] | I walked into the room, and– | 我走进房间 然后 |
[39:42] | – Go on, tell me. – The blood. | -继续 说下去 -血 |
[39:44] | Evelyn, there was so much blood, on plastic. | 伊芙琳 到处都是血 在塑料布上 |
[39:46] | Dexter had placed it everywhere. | 德克斯特在房间里铺满了塑料布 |
[39:48] | The walls, the ceiling. | 墙上 天花板上 |
[39:49] | There was a table in the middle of the room. | 房间中间有一张桌子 |
[39:51] | – A table with– – The body? | -桌子上是 -尸体 |
[39:54] | Parts of one. | 尸体部分 |
[39:55] | And when Dexter turned, the look on his face– | 当德克斯特转过身 他脸上的表情 |
[39:58] | He–he was so proud. | 他很自豪 |
[40:00] | When–the man dexter killed, he was a drug dealer. | 德克斯特杀的那个人是个毒贩 |
[40:03] | He murdered your partner. | 他谋杀了你的搭档 |
[40:04] | He was going to get away with it. | 他差点就逃脱惩罚了 |
[40:06] | But he was a person. | 但他好歹也是个人 |
[40:08] | Who, according to the code, deserved– | 根据法则 罪该 |
[40:10] | No one deserves to be in pieces… in bags. | 什么罪都不该被大卸八块 装在袋子里 |
[40:16] | The code is a theory, an idea. | 法则只是个理论 一个构想 |
[40:19] | But what I saw– what Dexter did– | 但我看到的 德克斯特所做的 |
[40:23] | what we did! | 我们所做的 |
[40:34] | I don’t think I can live with this. | 我无法接受这一切 |
[40:44] | Fuck, and I’m supposed to? | 操 我就该接受吗 |
[41:13] | – Hello? – Mr. Yates? | -你好 -是耶茨先生吗 |
[41:16] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[41:17] | I’m afraid we have some bad news. | 抱歉我有坏消息要告诉你 |
[41:19] | Your father’s heart is failing. | 你父亲的心脏快不行了 |
[41:21] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[41:23] | We think you should come quickly. | 你得快点过来 |
[41:24] | He might not have much time. | 他的时间不多了 |
[41:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:45] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[41:47] | I’m right here. Can you hear me? | 我在这儿 你听得到我吗 |
[41:58] | It was you? | 是你 |
[41:59] | I was counting on you being the good son. | 我就知道你会是个好儿子 |
[42:11] | They’ll be here any second. | 他们随时会过来 |
[42:14] | Room 26, code blue! | 26号房间 蓝色代码[心脏停搏] |
[42:17] | We’re losing him. We’re losing him! | 他不行了 他不行了 |
[42:19] | To save his own life, | 为了活命 |
[42:20] | Yates was willing To take his father’s. | 耶茨愿意牺牲他的父亲 |
[42:26] | Vogel believes I’m just like all her other experiments– | 沃格尔认为我和她其他研究对象一样 |
[42:29] | a psychopath who can’t form real connections. | 一个不能建立真实人际关系的精神变态 |
[42:32] | But she’s wrong. | 但她错了 |
[42:34] | Deb isn’t a prop, like Yates’s father was to his son. | 和耶茨他爸不一样 黛布并不是道具 |
[42:37] | She’s more than a mirror. | 她不仅仅是一面镜子 |
[42:39] | She’s family. | 她是我的家人 |
[42:41] | If I have a purpose, and value, and a right to exist, | 如果我有目标 价值观 生存的权利 |
[42:45] | So do my feelings for Deb. | 我对黛布也有感情 |
[42:53] | This experiment is over. | 这个实验该结束了 |
[42:55] | Vogel can go to hell. | 沃格尔去死吧 |
[42:59] | Jamie packing you a lunch these days? | 洁咪现在帮你打包午饭了 |
[43:00] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[43:02] | I just came back from Good Samaritan. | 我刚从好撒玛利亚人医院回来 |
[43:04] | I need you to run the blood | 需要你检测一下 |
[43:05] | on the clothes of a stabbing victim, | 一位刺伤受害人衣服上的血渍 |
[43:06] | Janet Thorton. | 珍妮特·桑顿 |
[43:08] | – She still alive? – Still in surgery. | -她还活着吗 -还在做手术 |
[43:10] | And the son of a bitch who stabbed her | 刺伤她的混蛋 |
[43:11] | broke all of her toes. | 把她脚趾全都打断了 |
[43:13] | – How soon do you need this? – Very. | -急需结果吗 -尽快 |
[43:15] | On my way back to the hospital now to get a statement | 我现在回医院 一旦医生说她没事了 |
[43:17] | as soon as the docs say she’s out of the woods. | 我就得录一份口供 |
[43:19] | Let me know what comes back on those clothes. | 衣服检测结果出来记得告诉我 |
[43:21] | Will do. | 好的 |
[43:31] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[43:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[43:38] | You here to see Dex? | 你来见德克斯特吗 |
[43:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:42] | Everything okay? ’cause last time I saw you– | 都好吗 上次我见到你的时候 |
[43:44] | Yeah, I am sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:46] | I’m so sorry I put you in that position. | 真抱歉让你为难了 |
[43:51] | I’m sorry I got so mad at you for calling Dex. | 抱歉因为你找了德克斯特跟你发火 |
[43:53] | No, it’s okay. I mean, you asked me not to. | 没关系 你让我不要找他的 |
[43:55] | I was in a really bad place, | 我当时状况很糟糕 |
[43:56] | but, uh–you know, you were just looking out for me, | 但是你毕竟是为我好 |
[44:01] | like you always do. | 一直都是 |
[44:05] | Things are so easy with you. | 跟你在一起真轻松 |
[44:08] | I wish it was like that with Jamie. | 我希望跟洁咪也能这样 |
[44:10] | I just keep getting tripped up, you know? | 但是一直出问题 |
[44:13] | You all all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[44:15] | Eh, she’s jealous. | 她很忌妒 |
[44:16] | She thinks there’s still something between us. | 她认为我们之间余情未了 |
[44:22] | Make it work with Jamie. | 好好跟她相处 |
[44:26] | I want you happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[44:31] | You mean so much to me, Joey. | 你对我很重要 乔 |
[44:37] | Don’t you fucking forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[44:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:45] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的还好吗 |
[44:47] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[44:51] | Good-bye, Joey. | 再见 乔 |
[44:57] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[45:02] | The body forms scar tissue to close a wound. | 身体会产生疤痕组织来愈合伤口 |
[45:07] | Has my sister begun to do the same? | 我妹妹的伤口开始愈合了吗 |
[45:11] | Eventually, scars fade. Who knows? | 最终伤疤会逐渐褪色 谁知道呢 |
[45:13] | With enough time, you may not even remember | 时间够长的话 你也许都不记得 |
[45:15] | how you got them. | 伤疤是怎么来的 |
[45:17] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[45:20] | Hey, Deb. What’s up? | 黛布 还好吗 |
[45:23] | We should talk. It’s important. | 我们得谈谈 这很重要 |
[45:26] | Yates can wait. My sister can’t. | 耶茨的事可以等等 我妹妹不行 |
[45:29] | Sure, I’d like that. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[45:31] | Just, not here. | 只是别在这谈 |
[45:34] | Can we take a ride? | 兜个风吧 |
[45:47] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:50] | Vogel said it was best I stay away. | 沃格尔说我最好保持距离 |
[45:53] | What the fuck does she know? | 她他妈的懂什么 |
[45:58] | If it’s any comfort, | 如果能有所安慰的话 |
[46:00] | We’re not on the best of terms anymore. | 我跟她的关系已经没那么好了 |
[46:02] | She doesn’t understand us, Dexter. | 她不懂我们 德克斯特 |
[46:05] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[46:08] | She said I might lose you… | 她说我可能会失去你 |
[46:11] | But we’ll always be together, right? | 但是我们会永远在一起的 对吗 |
[46:20] | Vogel had these DVDs of her and dad. | 沃格尔保留了她和爸爸见面的光盘 |
[46:24] | Did she ever show them to you? | 她有给你看过吗 |
[46:26] | – A couple. – You? | -看过几盘 -你呢 |
[46:31] | There was one that was really interesting. | 有一盘很有趣 |
[46:33] | It was, um… just before dad died. | 就在爸爸死之前不久 |
[46:36] | It was his last session with her. | 他和她的最后一次会面 |
[46:47] | Did dad kill himself? | 爸爸是自杀的吗 |
[46:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:58] | A few years back, Matthews told me the truth. | 几年前 马修斯将真相告诉我了 |
[47:01] | Harry OD’d on his heart medication. | 哈里过量服用了心脏病药 |
[47:08] | Was it because of you? | 是因为你吗 |
[47:11] | He thought he had created a monster. | 他觉得他创造了一个怪物 |
[47:19] | I think I know how he felt… | 我能明白他的感受 |
[47:24] | why he killed himself. | 他为什么要自杀 |
[47:30] | But he only got it half right. | 但他只做对了一半 |
[49:02] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |