时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | What did you do to Yates? | 你对耶茨做了什么 |
[00:11] | He has a scar on his head exactly | 他头上有个伤疤 |
[00:13] | where your killer has been harvesting brain fragments. | 位置正好在你那个杀手开颅取脑的地方 |
[00:16] | High heels are a far cry from brains. | 高跟鞋和大脑可有天壤之别 |
[00:18] | It’s not exactly your killer’s usual M.O. | 这不是你那个杀手的常见作案手法 |
[00:21] | Albert wouldn’t be the first to alter his methods. | 艾伯特不是第一个更改作案手法的人 |
[00:23] | She found herself a hero. | 她找了个英雄帮忙 |
[00:27] | I know her– | 我认得她 |
[00:28] | Janet Thorton. | 珍妮特·桑顿 |
[00:29] | Do you think the girl will be all right? | 你觉得那个女孩能活吗 |
[00:30] | I stemmed the bleeding. | 我给她止血了 |
[00:31] | I dropped her off in front of the E.R. | 把她放在了急诊室前面 |
[00:33] | These are patient files– | 这些都是病例 |
[00:35] | – Your patient files. – Dexter, don’t. | -是你写的病例 -德克斯特 别打开 |
[00:37] | “Somehow he’s deluded himself | 不知何故 他让自己相信 |
[00:39] | into thinking his feelings for his sister are genuine.” | 他对他妹妹的感觉是真实的 |
[00:42] | You’re trying to keep me apart from Deb. | 你想让我和黛布分开 |
[00:44] | Just another way to isolate your subject– | 不过是另一种隔离实验对象的方式 |
[00:47] | See what he’ll do. | 观察他会做什么 |
[00:48] | When Yates is dead, | 耶茨一死 |
[00:50] | you are out of my life. | 你就从我眼前消失 |
[00:53] | You understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[00:55] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[00:56] | What makes you crazy? | 什么会让你疯掉 |
[00:57] | Family shit. | 家人的破事 |
[00:59] | Nothing says family like shit. | 没有什么比破事更能体现家庭了 |
[01:02] | I see a lot of your father in you. | 我在你身上看到很多你父亲的影子 |
[01:05] | Harry wrestled with the same doubts regarding Dexter. | 哈里也曾对德克斯特有疑虑而不安 |
[01:08] | The code is a theory. | 法则只是个理论 |
[01:10] | What Dexter did– what we did– | 德克斯特所做的 我们所做的 |
[01:14] | I don’t think I can live with this. | 我无法接受这一切 |
[01:15] | Did dad kill himself? | 爸爸是自杀的吗 |
[01:17] | He OD’d on his heart medication, | 他过量服用了心脏病药 |
[01:19] | thought he’d created a monster. | 他觉得他创造了一个怪物 |
[01:21] | I think I know how he felt. | 我能明白他的感受 |
[01:23] | But he only got it half right. | 但他只做对了一半 |
[03:56] | Well, we’re never gonna get anywhere | 你们俩要是都不开口 |
[03:57] | unless one of you starts talking. | 就不可能有任何进展 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | Debra, it seems that you tried to kill Dexter | 黛布拉 你企图杀死德克斯特 |
[04:09] | as well as yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[04:13] | Yes, but then I saved him. | 没错 可是我又救了他 |
[04:18] | You saved me? | 你救了我 |
[04:19] | You only had to save me because you tried to kill me. | 你之所以要救我是因为你差点杀了我 |
[04:21] | I know, but– | 我知道 但是 |
[04:22] | You almost left my son an orphan. | 你差点让我儿子变成孤儿 |
[04:24] | Harrison– Who’s gonna take care of him? | 哈里森 谁来照顾他 |
[04:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:32] | All I’ve done my whole life | 我这辈子的所作所为 |
[04:35] | is try to take care of you, to protect you. | 都是为了照顾你 保护你 |
[04:37] | Protect– Jesus Christ, Dexter. | 保护 天啊 德克斯特 |
[04:38] | If this is your way of protecting me– | 如果这是你保护我的方式… |
[04:40] | Okay, so I’m not perfect! | 我不是完美的人 |
[04:43] | You think it’s easy being your brother? | 你以为当你哥哥容易吗 |
[04:46] | You’re not even listening to me. | 你都没好好听我说 |
[04:47] | Y-you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[04:48] | I’ve been trapped in a fucking fog– | 我他妈如堕五里雾中 |
[04:50] | No, I don’t understand. | 对 我是不明白 |
[04:52] | Haven’t you heard anything she said? | 你没听到她说过吗 |
[04:55] | I’m stupid that way. | 在那方面我很愚钝 |
[04:56] | My brain is limited. | 我的大脑有所受限 |
[04:58] | So when my sister tries to kill me, | 所以当我妹妹企图杀我时 |
[04:59] | for some reason it doesn’t make sense. | 出于某些原因 我感到莫名其妙 |
[05:03] | It’s true, Dexter, what she said. | 德克斯特 她说的没错 |
[05:06] | While in the throws of PTSD, | 创伤后应激障碍 |
[05:07] | one’s thinking becomes cloudy. | 会令人头脑不清 |
[05:11] | The weight of what she has been through | 她所经受的事情 |
[05:13] | has been too much for her to bear. | 对她来说难以承受 |
[05:15] | Debra has been in such a turmoil | 黛布拉的思绪非常混乱 |
[05:19] | that she sought out the first solution that presented itself. | 冲动之间想到的方法以为能解决问题 |
[05:22] | I had just found out that dad killed himself because of you, | 我刚发现爸爸因你而自杀了 |
[05:26] | ’cause of what you are. | 是因为你的本性 |
[05:29] | I was fucking traumatized by all this shit. | 这些破事给我造成了心理创伤 |
[05:33] | Yeah, so try to kill us both. | 是啊 咱俩都死了 |
[05:34] | That solves everything. | 所有问题就解决了 |
[05:39] | You are overlooking | 你忽视了 |
[05:39] | an important part of what happened, Dexter. | 事件中一个重要部分 德克斯特 |
[05:42] | Yes, she tried to kill you, the both of you. | 没错 她企图杀你 还有她自己 |
[05:45] | And that was Debra hitting rock bottom. | 这证明黛布拉已经触底 |
[05:48] | But ultimately, as she said, she saved you. | 但是最后 如她所说 她救了你 |
[05:51] | And that was Debra’s first step toward recovery. | 这是黛布拉开始恢复的第一步 |
[05:56] | You should see that as a promising sign | 你应把这看作是你妹妹 |
[05:57] | for your sister. | 逐渐恢复的好迹象 |
[06:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:04] | I’m so fuckin’ happy for you. | 我真他妈为你高兴 |
[06:09] | You know, I was trying to catch a serial killer | 在你试图淹死我之前 |
[06:10] | before you tried to drown me. | 我还在抓连环杀手呢 |
[06:12] | If it’s okay, I think I’m gonna get back to that, | 如果可以的话 我回去继续了 |
[06:14] | which, according to you, is all I’m really good for. | 按照你说的 我就只擅长这个 |
[06:16] | Don’t, Dexter. | 别这样 德克斯特 |
[06:17] | To hell with both of you. | 你俩都见鬼去吧 |
[06:22] | Don’t forget to write all this down. | 别忘了把这些记下来 |
[06:30] | I’ve never seen him so mad. | 我从来没见过他这么生气 |
[06:33] | That wasn’t just anger. | 不止是愤怒 |
[06:34] | – Fuck, it wasn’t? – No. | -靠 不是吗 -不是 |
[06:37] | Underneath all that is hurt. | 内心深处其实是伤痛 |
[06:39] | Dexter is deeply hurt by what you did. | 你的行为深深伤害了德克斯特 |
[06:44] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我们俩都一样 |
[06:48] | Family therapy– who needs it? | 家庭治疗 谁会需要 |
[06:54] | Family– a burden. | 家人 就是负担 |
[06:57] | They interfere. | 他们处处掣肘 |
[06:59] | They annoy. | 惹人烦恼 |
[07:02] | Daddy, I wanna watch cartoons. | 爸爸 我想看动画片 |
[07:04] | They interrupt. | 碍手碍脚 |
[07:05] | No, you need to get ready for school. | 不行 准备好去上学 |
[07:07] | I wanna watch cartoons. | 我就是想看嘛 |
[07:08] | School. | 上学 |
[07:10] | Yates could be anywhere now. | 现在耶茨可能在任何地方 |
[07:11] | He could’ve left Miami. | 可能已经离开了迈阿密 |
[07:12] | Dexter, do you have any plans for tonight? | 德克斯特 今晚你有安排吗 |
[07:14] | Um, not sure. | 还不知道 |
[07:22] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[07:23] | Please leave a message at the tone. | 请听到嘟声后留言 |
[07:25] | It’s me. Can we talk? | 是我 可以谈谈吗 |
[07:29] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[07:31] | Harrison, apple or banana? | 哈里森 要苹果还是香蕉 |
[07:33] | Banana. | 香蕉 |
[07:34] | I was thinking of having Cassie over for dinner. | 我想邀请凯西吃晚餐 |
[07:38] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的 没问题 |
[07:39] | – I mean here. – Why? | -在这里 -为什么 |
[07:42] | I think you’d hit it off. | 我觉得你们挺合得来的 |
[07:44] | Five minutes of cartoons. | 只看五分钟动画片 |
[07:45] | No minutes of cartoons. | 一分钟都不能看 |
[07:46] | You need to get dressed. | 快去换衣服 |
[07:48] | So is that a yes? | 那么你同意了 |
[07:50] | Is what a yes? | 同意什么 |
[07:51] | Dinner tonight. | 今晚晚餐 |
[07:52] | Two minutes of cartoons? | 看两分钟动画片 |
[07:54] | Harrison, this is not a negotiation here. Now. | 哈里森 这没得商量 快去 |
[07:56] | 8:00? | 八点如何 |
[07:57] | Please, please, please? | 求你 求你了 |
[07:59] | Yeah, fine. Harrison, last warning. | 行 哈里森 最后一次警告 |
[08:12] | – I gotta go. – Okay, bye. | -我得走了 -好的 再见 |
[08:24] | This is one of the first days i’m glad Deb isn’t here. | 我第一次因为戴布不在而高兴 |
[08:32] | I can lock myself in the lab | 我可以把自己锁进实验室 |
[08:33] | and don’t have to listen to anyone’s voice but my own. | 除了我自己 谁的声音都不用听 |
[08:36] | We gotta go to the briefing room. | 我们得去会议室 |
[08:39] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[08:40] | Now would be good. | 就是现在 |
[08:53] | You’re probably wondering why I’m smiling. | 你们可能好奇我为啥笑呵呵的 |
[08:55] | I’m never wondering why you’re smiling. | 我从不好奇你为什么笑呵呵 |
[08:57] | I’ve just confirmed that I have a daughter. | 我刚证实了我有个女儿 |
[09:00] | Someone let you impregnate them? | 竟有人愿意怀上你的孩子 |
[09:03] | Made a donation to a sperm bank 20 years ago. | 我二十年前在精子银行捐了精 |
[09:05] | You’re not saying there’s a female version of you out there? | 外面不会还有一个女版的你吧 |
[09:08] | Oh, uh, you met her. Niki–the one you showed in. | 你见过她 妮基 你带进来的那个女生 |
[09:11] | That hot chick that was in your lab? | 你实验室那个美女吗 |
[09:12] | – No fuckin’ way. – Yes way. | -不可能 -真的 |
[09:13] | That beautiful girl came from you? | 那个美女是你女儿 |
[09:16] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 |
[09:18] | Are you sure she’s yours? | 你确定吗 |
[09:19] | Man, come on, who you talking to here? | 伙计 别这样 我是谁啊 |
[09:21] | She came in with the required paperwork. | 她还带来了书面证明 |
[09:23] | I even pulled a piece of her hair. | 我还拔了她一根头发 |
[09:24] | I just finished testing it. | 刚验完 |
[09:25] | She’s a Masuka, through and through. | 她是彻头彻尾的玛稣卡家一员 |
[09:28] | That poor sweet child. | 真是可怜的娃 |
[09:29] | So you and me, Dex, both Dads. | 我和你 德克斯 都是爸爸了 |
[09:32] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[09:34] | Great news, Vince. | 真是个好消息 文斯 |
[09:36] | You know, I’m sure it’s all fine, | 我相信一定没什么事 |
[09:38] | but just be careful, you know? | 但还是小心点 |
[09:40] | Family showing up like that, out of nowhere? | 家人像这样凭空出现 |
[09:43] | Yeah. What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:45] | Sometimes it’s just ’cause | 有时只是因为 |
[09:46] | they want something, you know? | 他们有所求 |
[09:47] | Money, a place to stay, a fuckin’ kidney. | 金钱 住处 或者是个肾 |
[09:51] | Or they wanna kill you. | 也可能是想杀了你 |
[09:54] | Lieutenant Batista is currently | 巴蒂斯塔警督正和 |
[09:56] | with Janet Thorton, the stabbing victim | 珍妮特·桑顿在一起 |
[09:58] | who was dropped off at the hospital. | 那个被刺伤又被送医的受害人 |
[10:00] | She finally came to and is ready to make a statement. | 她终于醒了 准备好录口供了 |
[10:03] | She survived. | 她活下来了 |
[10:04] | One less trophy for Yates. | 耶茨少了个战利品 |
[10:05] | So I’m running the briefing. | 所以由我来做简报 |
[10:08] | The Norma Rivera case– | 诺玛·里韦拉一案 |
[10:10] | The victim had sex with someone | 死者在遇害前不久 |
[10:11] | shortly before she was killed. | 和某人发生了性关系 |
[10:13] | So we’re following the theory that | 我们的猜想是 |
[10:14] | whoever she had sex with is also her killer. | 和她发生性关系的人就是凶手 |
[10:16] | Dexter, were you able to identify anyone via the semen? | 德克斯特 精液化验有发现疑犯吗 |
[10:19] | Uh, no matches in any of the criminal databases. | 所有犯罪数据库都没有匹配 |
[10:22] | Whoever had relations with Ms. Rivera | 和里韦拉女士发生关系的人 |
[10:24] | has never been arrested. | 从未被捕 |
[10:25] | Right, and the M.E.’s report showed no defensive wounds? | 法医报告里说没有防御伤 |
[10:28] | Correct. It’s most likely not a rape. | 是的 不像是强奸 |
[10:30] | She was probably friendly with whoever killed her. | 她可能跟凶手关系挺好 |
[10:34] | What about the ex-boyfriend? | 前男友呢 |
[10:36] | No, sir, we ruled him out. | 长官 已经排除了 |
[10:37] | He’s been locked up in Orlando | 上周他在奥兰多 |
[10:38] | for the past week on assault charge. | 因伤人罪入狱了 |
[10:40] | We questioned the staff of Ms. Rivera’s former employers. | 我们问了里韦拉女士的旧同事 |
[10:44] | They led us to believe she’d been | 据他们所说 |
[10:45] | having an affair with the boss Ed Hamilton. | 她和她老板埃德·汉米尔顿在偷情 |
[10:49] | When we tried to speak to him, he lawyered up immediately. | 我们一找他谈话 他立刻找来了律师 |
[10:52] | So we got a court order to compel a DNA sample from him, | 于是我们向法院申请了强行获取DNA指令 |
[10:55] | to see if Hamilton was Rivera’s last visitor. | 看看汉米尔顿是不是里韦拉最后一位床伴 |
[10:57] | You think Hamilton killed Norma, | 你认为汉米尔顿杀了诺玛 |
[11:00] | to cover up their affair? | 来掩饰出轨吗 |
[11:02] | We’re looking into it, you know? | 我们还在查 |
[11:03] | Old, rich men don’t like | 有钱的老男人不喜欢 |
[11:04] | having their dirty laundry aired, | 风流帐为人所知 |
[11:06] | especially when it’s the maid. | 尤其对方是女佣 |
[11:08] | Dexter, I’m gonna need you to | 德克斯特 我要你跟 |
[11:09] | join me and Miller in paying Hamilton a visit. | 我和米勒一起去趟汉米尔顿家 |
[11:12] | Okay, Janet Thorton gave us the name of her abductor. | 珍妮特·桑顿说出了绑架犯的名字 |
[11:15] | Albert Yates. And we got a home address. | 叫艾伯特·耶茨 住址也有了 |
[11:17] | I’m grabbing some unis now and heading over there. | 我带些人过去 |
[11:19] | You won’t find him home. | 他不在家 |
[11:21] | All right, let’s get moving. | 好了 行动吧 |
[11:27] | – Lieutenant, got a minute? – Yeah. | -警督 有时间吗 -有 |
[11:29] | I noticed you had Quinn run the briefing. | 我注意到你让奎恩主持这次简报 |
[11:31] | – Oh, yeah, how’d he do? – He was fine. | -是啊 他怎么样 -挺好的 |
[11:34] | Really? Good. | 是吗 那就好 |
[11:35] | Is he your choice for sergeant? | 他是警司的人选吗 |
[11:38] | I haven’t yet made that decision. | 我还没决定 |
[11:40] | For what it’s worth, I used to run | 不管怎样 以前在黑帮组 |
[11:42] | the morning briefings back in the gang unit. | 早晨简报都是我主持的 |
[11:44] | I’m ready to take on more responsibility. | 我已准备好承担更大的责任了 |
[11:47] | Good to know. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[12:07] | I just wanna make sure you’re aware that | 我只想确认你知道 |
[12:09] | the Hamiltons are good friends to Miami Metro. | 汉米尔顿家是迈阿密警局的好友 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 我知道 |
[12:20] | Be respectful. | 客气点 |
[12:22] | Any of Mr. Hamilton’s indiscretions | 汉米尔顿先生的轻率之举 |
[12:26] | should take a back seat to solving Ms. Rivera’s murder. | 比起查清里韦拉女士的凶杀案并不重要 |
[12:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:35] | Good. | 那就好 |
[12:51] | We’re here for Mr. Hamilton. | 我们来找汉米尔顿先生 |
[13:06] | Mr. Hamilton. | 汉米尔顿先生 |
[13:07] | These police officers are here to see you. | 这些警察是来找你的 |
[13:13] | Thank you, Claudia. | 谢谢 克劳迪娅 |
[13:16] | I thought my lawyer made it clear | 我的律师不是已经说清楚了 |
[13:17] | I wouldn’t be speaking to you. | 我不会跟你们谈的 |
[13:19] | You don’t have to say a word. | 你什么都不必说 |
[13:20] | We’re just here for a cheek swab. | 我们只要为你做个口腔拭子 |
[13:22] | – A what? – It’s a DNA sample. | -什么 -取DNA样本 |
[13:25] | We do have a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[13:26] | Failure to cooperate will give us no choice but to arrest you. | 你要是不合作 我们只能逮捕你了 |
[13:29] | Why do you need my DNA? | 要我的DNA干什么 |
[13:30] | Ms. Rivera’s autopsy revealed | 里韦拉女士的尸检发现 |
[13:32] | she recently had sexual relations. | 她最近发生过性关系 |
[13:34] | My forensics partner is here to see if it was with you. | 我鉴证部的同事是检验是不是你 |
[13:37] | Wait, wait. There’s no need for a test. | 等等 不必检验了 |
[13:44] | Norma and I were having an affair. | 我和诺玛的确有偷情 |
[13:47] | My wife found out and insisted she be dismissed. | 我妻子发现了 非要我解雇她 |
[13:50] | A scorned spouse– was it the wife? | 一个怨偶 是妻子干的吗 |
[13:53] | So your wife knew? | 这么说你妻子知道 |
[13:54] | Just how upset was she? | 她有多生气 |
[13:56] | No, no, no–my wife’s been in Atlanta | 不不 我妻子过去两周 |
[13:57] | visiting her sister for the past two weeks. | 都在亚特兰大看她姐姐 |
[14:00] | Oh, right, which is giving you a little time | 也就给了你一些时间 |
[14:01] | to visit Ms. Rivera. | 去见里韦拉女士 |
[14:02] | No. Yes. | 不 算是吧 |
[14:04] | I mean, I didn’t visit her. | 我没去见她 |
[14:08] | She came by here to pick up a few things she left behind, | 是她来这里收拾些没带走的东西 |
[14:13] | and…one thing led to another, | 不知不觉之间 |
[14:14] | and, uh, we did have sex that day. | 我们后来就做爱了 |
[14:19] | But she left here alive. | 但她走时还活生生的 |
[14:23] | You, uh, didn’t visit her apartment later that day, did you? | 你那天后来没又去她家吧 |
[14:26] | I was here all day. | 我整天都在家 |
[14:27] | The Hamiltons’ son. | 汉米尔顿的儿子 |
[14:29] | Can anyone corroborate that? | 有谁能证明吗 |
[14:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:35] | – Dad, what’s going on? – Go inside. | -爸爸 出什么事了 -回屋去 |
[14:38] | You want me to call someone? | 要我打电话给谁吗 |
[14:39] | I don’t want you to do anything. | 什么都别做 |
[14:40] | Go inside. | 回屋去 |
[14:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[14:51] | Where were we? | 刚刚说到哪了 |
[14:52] | You were saying you have proof | 你刚说你能证明 |
[14:53] | that Ms. Rivera left the premises. | 里韦拉女士是活着离开这里的 |
[14:55] | My security cameras– | 大门的监控摄像头 |
[14:57] | You’ll see Norma arrive and leave | 可以看到诺玛 |
[14:58] | through the main gate, alone. | 一个人来 一个人离开 |
[15:02] | I never, ever would hurt Norma. | 我绝不会伤害诺玛 |
[15:08] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[15:14] | But does he love his son? | 那他爱他的儿子吗 |
[15:21] | It’s Deb. | 是黛布 |
[15:27] | Hello– | 喂… |
[15:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:48] | So you’re, like, what, the DNA guy? | 你就是验DNA的人吗 |
[15:52] | I’m a forensic technician, | 我是鉴证技术员 |
[15:53] | specializing in blood spatter analysis. | 专长是血溅分析 |
[15:59] | So, did you go to the place where Norma Rivera was killed? | 你去过诺玛·里韦拉的被害现场吗 |
[16:03] | I did. | 去过 |
[16:05] | And what did you see in, you know, your analysis? | 你分析出了什么 |
[16:11] | She was beaten to death. | 她被殴打致死 |
[16:15] | Confidential, huh? | 机密 是吧 |
[16:18] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 给你个建议 |
[16:20] | you’re wasting your time investigating my dad. | 调查我爸只是在浪费时间 |
[16:24] | He’s an asshole, but not a killer. | 我爸是个混蛋 但不是杀人犯 |
[16:27] | That’s quite a testament. | 真是个有力的声明 |
[16:29] | In my family, it’s about as good as it gets. | 在我家里 这算最好的了 |
[16:39] | One more happy family. | 又一个幸福家庭 |
[17:19] | Try and get away, and I’ll kill you. | 你要是想跑 我就杀了你 |
[17:24] | You’ve reached Dr. Evelyn Vogel. | 这是伊芙琳·沃格尔博士的留言信箱 |
[17:26] | I’m not available at this time. | 我现在不方便接听电话 |
[17:27] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[17:30] | Dr. Vogel, it’s Debra. | 沃格尔博士 我是黛布拉 |
[17:31] | I’m–I need to talk to you, so… | 我 我得和你谈谈 |
[17:37] | I’m gonna come by. | 我现在去找你 |
[17:55] | Dr. Vogel? | 沃格尔博士 |
[17:57] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[18:01] | Graves marked by rosebushes– | 玫瑰花丛标记的坟墓 |
[18:04] | Yates’s previous victims. | 耶茨之前杀害的人 |
[18:06] | He liked to keep them close. | 他喜欢把她们留在身边 |
[18:09] | Three bodies so far– | 至今发现三具尸体 |
[18:11] | a rosebush planted on top of each. | 每个上面都有一棵玫瑰花丛 |
[18:14] | You think there are three more? | 你觉得还有三具尸体吗 |
[18:15] | Count on it. | 应该没错 |
[18:16] | The sick bastard turned his basement into a torture room. | 那个变态把地下室改装成刑堂 |
[18:21] | Yo, Dex, check this out. | 德克斯 来看看这个 |
[18:25] | All of his victims have broken phalanges. | 所有被害人的趾骨都碎了 |
[18:28] | And it looks like the bones were broken in sequence, | 而且骨头似乎是依次碎裂的 |
[18:31] | Not all at once. | 并非同时发生 |
[18:32] | Look. This bone here had begun the process of mending. | 看 这个都开始愈合了 |
[18:36] | So he kept them there in that room for what, weeks? | 这么说他把她们关了多久 好几周吗 |
[18:39] | It looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[18:39] | He broke each one of their toes until he was done, and then– | 他逐个弄断一根脚趾 直到最后 |
[18:43] | Finished them off with a single stab to the chest. | 一刀捅在胸口杀死她们 |
[18:46] | We think this was one of his first victims. | 我们觉得这可能是他最早的被害者之一 |
[18:48] | We believe it’s Kendall Jaynes, | 这个应该是肯德尔·杰恩斯 |
[18:50] | been missing since 2008. | 2008年就失踪了 |
[18:53] | He buries the victims’ purses and IDs | 他把受害者的钱包和身份证 |
[18:56] | with the bodies. | 随尸体一起埋葬 |
[18:57] | And, get this, with each one, the left shoe. | 而且 看这个 每人左脚都穿着鞋子 |
[19:02] | I mean, heh, I like feet, but this is just cray-cray. | 我也有恋足癖 但这也太过分了 |
[19:06] | – Deb… – Started about 20 minutes ago. | -黛布 -二十分钟前开始的 |
[19:08] | Lookin’ to get your old job back? | 想做回原来的工作吗 |
[19:09] | We could use you. We have six bodies. | 我们正好缺人 刚挖出六具尸体 |
[19:11] | No, I need to talk to Dexter. | 不了 我要找德克斯特 |
[19:13] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[19:16] | Thanks. Deb, this isn’t– | 多谢 黛布 现在不 |
[19:17] | It’s an emergency. Vogel’s been taken. | 是紧急情况 沃格尔被抓走了 |
[19:26] | What do you mean she’s been taken? | 被抓走了是什么意思 |
[19:28] | I went to her house. Someone had smashed the window. | 我去她家发现有人砸了窗户 |
[19:29] | They broke in. She’s gone. | 闯了进去 她不见了 |
[19:31] | Have you called her? | 你打电话联系她了吗 |
[19:32] | Fuckin’ dozen times, no answer. | 打了他妈十多次了 没人接 |
[19:34] | It’s Yates. He’s still in Miami. | 是耶茨 他还在迈阿密 |
[19:37] | I shoulda killed him already. | 我本来早就该杀了他的 |
[19:38] | – I wanna help you. – No. | -我想帮你 -不行 |
[19:39] | – Dexter– – Deb, you tried helping me | -德克斯特 -黛布 你曾经想帮我 |
[19:41] | once before, it didn’t work out so well. | 但那次结果可不怎么样 |
[19:43] | That was about killing someone. | 那次是要杀人 |
[19:44] | – This is about saving someone. – It’s dangerous. | -这次是去救人 -太危险了 |
[19:46] | I fuckin’ know it’s dangerous. | 我他妈当然知道有危险 |
[19:48] | Vogel’s life is at stake. | 沃格尔有生命危险 |
[19:51] | You can hate me for the rest of your life, | 你可以恨我一辈子 |
[19:52] | but for right now can we just set that aside | 但在确认她没事之前 |
[19:53] | until we know that she’s okay? | 能不能把这问题先放放 |
[19:55] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[20:07] | Why’d you save me? Why didn’t you let me drown? | 你为什么救我 干嘛不让我淹死 |
[20:17] | I saw the car going underwater. | 我看到车沉进水里 |
[20:23] | I knew you were gonna die. | 我知道你要死了 |
[20:29] | I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[20:43] | So now what– everything just goes back to normal? | 那么现在一切回归正轨了吗 |
[20:47] | It was never normal. | 从来就不在正轨上 |
[20:52] | I need to do this. I-I really need to help. | 我必需做这件事 我必需帮你这个忙 |
[21:01] | We need to find Vogel. | 我们得找到沃格尔 |
[21:12] | We should bring the police in on this. | 我们应该通知警方 |
[21:14] | They’re already doing everything they can | 他们已经在尽力 |
[21:16] | to find Yates. | 寻找耶茨了 |
[21:18] | This is his work log. | 这是他的工作日志 |
[21:22] | These are all the houses he’s worked in, | 所有他工作过的房子都记录在这 |
[21:24] | some of which might be empty during the summer. | 有些可能夏天没人居住 |
[21:27] | That’s the perfect place to go with a hostage. | 用来关押人质正合适 |
[21:29] | That is a lot of places to search, Dexter. | 但太多地方要查了 德克斯特 |
[21:31] | We need Miami Metro’s help. | 需要迈阿密警局帮助 |
[21:34] | They’ll be helping us. | 他们会帮助我们的 |
[21:34] | They just won’t know it. | 只是他们自己不知道 |
[21:37] | Just plot those places out on a map. | 将这些地方在地图上标出来 |
[21:39] | Don’t do anything on your own. | 千万别单独行动 |
[21:42] | You still don’t trust me, do you? | 你还是不信任我 对吧 |
[21:45] | I don’t want you hurt. | 我不想让你受伤 |
[21:56] | So who’s the guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[21:59] | What guy? | 哪个人 |
[22:02] | A.J., this is very serious, what you’re doing. | A·J 你这么做可不是闹着玩 |
[22:04] | The guy who broke into my house! | 闯进我家里那个人 |
[22:08] | He’s a friend of mine. | 他是我一个朋友 |
[22:09] | I don’t like him in my house, | 我不喜欢他在我家 |
[22:12] | going through my things. | 翻我的东西 |
[22:13] | No. I understand. | 当然 我理解 |
[22:15] | Good! | 很好 |
[22:22] | A.J., I think I know what this is about. | A·J 我明白这是怎么回事 |
[22:27] | It’s your surgery. You blame me. | 是关于你的手术 你怪我 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么 |
[22:30] | This little thing? No! | 就这个小玩意 不对 |
[22:34] | I liked having my skull sawed open, | 我很喜欢头骨被锯开 |
[22:37] | and a chunk of my brain carved out. | 还有一块脑子被挖出来 |
[22:38] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁会不喜欢呢 |
[22:39] | Well, you had a lesion on the limbic area of your brain. | 你大脑的边缘区域有一处损伤 |
[22:43] | And I thought it was causing your– | 我以为是那导致了你的 |
[22:46] | your violent episodes. | 你暴力行为发作 |
[22:51] | I-I was only trying to make you better. | 我 我只想尽力帮你好起来 |
[22:53] | Well, it worked really well, didn’t it? | 疗效不错啊 不是吗 |
[22:56] | You’re a hell of a doctor! | 你可真是妙手神医 |
[23:00] | I only wanted what was best for you. | 我只是想为你好 |
[23:04] | I still do. | 现在也是 |
[23:05] | That’s why you sent your friend after me. | 所以你派了个朋友来对付我 |
[23:10] | I asked him to protect me. I had no choice. | 我请他保护我 我别无选择 |
[23:12] | You should’ve just left me alone. | 你本可以别来烦我 |
[23:15] | I will. I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[23:17] | You made your point. | 我明白你的意思 |
[23:19] | There’s no reason for us to go any further. | 没有任何理由让事态恶化了 |
[23:22] | If you do, you’ll– you’ll be caught | 如果你那么做 你会 会被抓起来 |
[23:25] | and you’ll go to jail and– or worse. | 你会去坐牢 可能更糟 |
[23:27] | My friend is looking for you. | 我朋友正在找你 |
[23:31] | Good! | 很好 |
[23:33] | – I can’t wait till he finds me. – No, no! | -我等不及要见见他了 -不 不要 |
[23:36] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[23:40] | The way I hear it, the sergeant spot’s | 我听说 警司的人选 |
[23:41] | just going to be between you and me. | 将在你我两人间产生 |
[23:44] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[23:46] | Not gonna ruin our friendship | 如果只有一人当选 |
[23:47] | when one of us gets it and the other doesn’t? | 那不会影响我们的友谊吧 |
[23:49] | I didn’t know we had a friendship. | 我都不知道我们之间有友谊 |
[23:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:54] | Miami metro homicide. | 迈阿密警局凶杀组 |
[23:55] | Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble. | 别害怕 你没惹上麻烦 |
[23:57] | – What’s your name? – Armando. | -你叫什么名字 -阿曼多 |
[23:59] | I’m Detective Quinn. This is Detective Miller. | 我是警探奎恩 这是警探米勒 |
[24:01] | There was a murder down here a few days ago. | 几天前这里发生一起谋杀 |
[24:03] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[24:05] | We were wondering if you saw that man | 我们想知道你那天午后大概这时段 |
[24:06] | around this time of day, early afternoon. | 有没有在附近见过这个人 |
[24:10] | Si, I saw him. | 没错 我看见他了 |
[24:12] | Can you point him out to me? | 你能指他出来吗 |
[24:13] | Uh, this one. | 就是这个人 |
[24:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:17] | Yes, uh, he drive a porsche, | 是的 他开了辆保时捷 |
[24:19] | and you don’t see too many porsches around here. | 保时捷在这附近可不常见 |
[24:21] | Would you be willing to come down to the station | 你愿意到警局来一趟 |
[24:22] | and give a statement that that’s the guy you saw? | 证明你见过这个人 做个笔录吗 |
[24:25] | I can come by later today. | 我今天晚一点才能过去 |
[24:27] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 没问题 |
[24:29] | Here. Ask for me at the front desk. | 拿着 跟前台说你找我 |
[24:32] | Sí. | 好的 |
[24:33] | Great. Wanna get his information? | 很好 记一下他的信息 |
[24:37] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | -你好 -你好 怎么了 |
[24:40] | Just got an eyewitness to place | 刚找到一个目击证人 |
[24:42] | Zach Hamilton at Norma Rivera’s | 能证明诺玛·里韦拉被害时 |
[24:44] | around the time of her killing. | 扎克·汉米尔顿在现场 |
[24:46] | The son? | 他儿子 |
[24:47] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 真没想到 |
[24:49] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[24:51] | Mm. I’ll let Matthews know. | 我去告诉马修斯 |
[24:52] | He’s been all over me about this case. | 这案子他逼得很紧 |
[24:54] | – All right, bye. – All right. | -好 再见 -好 |
[24:59] | This is awkward, isn’t it? | 真尴尬 不是吗 |
[25:03] | Uh, why’d you decide to look me up now? | 你为什么现在找我 |
[25:07] | Um, well, you know, partly because | 部分原因是 |
[25:09] | I moved down here from St. Augustine for school. | 我从圣奥古斯汀搬来这里上学 |
[25:12] | Oh, and…what’s the other part? | 另一部分原因呢 |
[25:16] | My mom passed recently. | 我妈妈不久前去世了 |
[25:18] | So, uh, it’s just me now. | 只剩我一人 |
[25:21] | Oh, I’m sorry to– I’m sorry to hear that. | 我对此深表遗憾 |
[25:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Uh, your mom never… married? | 你妈妈从没…结婚吗 |
[25:32] | No, it was always just the two of us. | 没 我俩相依为命 |
[25:34] | So now that she’s gone, | 所以她走后 |
[25:37] | I guess I’ve been feeling kind of alone. | 我有点孤单 |
[25:39] | Well, I’m glad you reached out. | 我很高兴你联系了我 |
[25:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:46] | Are you still single? | 你还是单身吗 |
[25:48] | Yep. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[25:51] | Oh, I’ve got a house down in Coconut Grove. | 我在椰林有房子 |
[25:53] | Fancy. | 真高端 |
[25:55] | Are you, like, Mr. Rich guy? | 你是款爷吗 |
[26:01] | I bet you drive a Ferrari. | 我敢打赌你开法拉利 |
[26:03] | Masook, what can I get for you? | 小玛 想要什么 |
[26:05] | Hey, Marty, um, just a coffee for me. | 马蒂 我要一杯咖啡 |
[26:07] | And, uh, Niki? | 妮基 |
[26:09] | Um, can I have a double cappuccino | 我要一杯双份卡布奇诺 |
[26:12] | and a blueberry muffin? | 和蓝莓松糕 |
[26:14] | And a veggie burrito to go, please. | 麻烦再来一个素食玉米饼 带走的 |
[26:21] | I left my bag in the car. | 我把包忘车里了 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. Can you get this one? | 对不起 这次你能付吗 |
[26:25] | – Yeah, no, no– – I’ll get the next one. | -好的 -下次我请 |
[26:27] | No problem, my treat. | 没问题 我请客 |
[26:29] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[26:30] | Oh, hey, uh, can you add cheese to my burrito? | 能给玉米饼加奶酪吗 |
[26:33] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[26:38] | Yates has installed cable and internet | 耶茨在整个迈阿密 |
[26:40] | from one end of Miami to the other. | 都安装过有线电视和网络 |
[26:42] | Even if I only look at homes he worked on | 即使我只调查他这两周 |
[26:43] | in the past two weeks, it’ll still take days | 去过的住宅 也要花好几天 |
[26:46] | to figure out which homes are vacant– | 才能知道哪家没住人 |
[26:49] | If he’s even in one of them. | 他是否真在那藏身也未知 |
[26:51] | And with Vogel being held by Yates, | 沃格尔在耶茨手里 |
[26:53] | doing what he does– | 按照他的行事作风… |
[26:58] | Batista should be done looking into Yates’s money trail. | 巴蒂斯塔应该查到耶茨的账户了 |
[27:00] | Time to see if Miami Metro | 是时候看看迈阿密警局 |
[27:02] | can help me narrow this down. | 能不能帮我缩小范围了 |
[27:12] | Yeah, I’m on hold. Come in. | 没事 我在等候 进来 |
[27:15] | Just checking to see how your end of the hunt’s going. | 我就想问问你这边有没有进展 |
[27:18] | Well, just got his credit history. | 刚拿到了他的信用卡记录 |
[27:20] | He hasn’t used his charge cards | 他最近三天都没有信用卡 |
[27:21] | in the last three days, so that trail is cold. | 所以这条线索没戏 |
[27:24] | – So he’s using cash? – Yeah. | -这么说他在用现金 -是的 |
[27:27] | He’s on the run. | 他在逃亡 |
[27:28] | He’d probably have to be withdrawing his funds | 他很可能会从银行或自动取款机上 |
[27:29] | from his bank or ATM. | 取钱 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well, I got a judge to expedite | 是的 我找法官加急开了个 |
[27:33] | a warrant on his bank accounts. | 账户搜查证 |
[27:34] | I’m on hold with the bank now. | 我正在等候银行答复 |
[27:36] | Lieutenant Batista, thank you so much for holding. | 巴蒂斯塔警督 多谢等候 |
[27:38] | The withdrawals were in Morningside Park. | 取款地点是晨曦公园 |
[27:39] | Would you like me to fax the receipts to you? | 需要我把收据传真给你吗 |
[27:40] | – That would be fine. – Okay. | -那样最好 -好的 |
[27:41] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[27:43] | – Bye. – Good news? | -再见 -好消息吗 |
[27:46] | Yates hit up an ATM near Morningside Park | 耶茨最近几天曾在晨曦公园附近的 |
[27:49] | two times in the last couple of days. | 提款机取过两次款 |
[27:51] | So he could be holed up in that area. | 他可能藏匿在那个区域 |
[27:53] | Yeah, we’ll get some unis out there. | 是的 我们派人去查 |
[27:54] | If he shows his face, we’ll get him. | 如果他露脸 我们就能抓到他 |
[27:56] | Yeah, we’ll get him. | 对 一定能抓到 |
[28:02] | No, it’s a clusterfuck. | 不 真他妈操蛋 |
[28:02] | Just a couple hours ago, we had a witness | 几小时前 目击证人还说 |
[28:04] | that placed Zach at the murder scene | 她被害时 |
[28:06] | within the time of her death. | 扎克在案发现场出现过 |
[28:07] | Now, we bring him in for questioning, | 现在我们带他来笔录 |
[28:08] | and suddenly he can’t remember anything. | 他却突然”失忆”了 |
[28:10] | Not unusual for a witness to change his mind. | 目击者改变主意也是常事 |
[28:12] | Yeah, but I think someone paid him off. | 是的 但我认为有人收买了他 |
[28:13] | Rich parents like Zach has, | 扎克的父母那么有钱 |
[28:15] | it’s not hard to put two and two together. | 一想就知道是怎么回事 |
[28:17] | You have any other witnesses | 还有其他证人能证明 |
[28:18] | that can put Zach at the scene? | 扎克在场吗 |
[28:20] | No. But I will bring that kid in for questioning, | 没有 但我会带那小子回局里 |
[28:23] | and I will get a confession out of him. | 令他招供的 |
[28:24] | Waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[28:25] | You have nothing to go on, | 你毫无证据 |
[28:26] | and his lawyers won’t let him say a word. | 他的律师也不会让他开口 |
[28:28] | – He killed her. – You don’t know that. | -他杀了她 -你无法肯定 |
[28:30] | Your only witness recanted. | 你唯一的证人撤回了证言 |
[28:33] | You have no case. | 无法立案的 |
[28:35] | Now, look, you find something more concrete, | 你若能找到更确实的证据 |
[28:38] | you’ll have my full backing. | 我会全力支持你 |
[28:39] | But until then, leave the kid alone. | 但那之前 别去招惹那孩子 |
[28:42] | No reason to make enemies unless we really have to, | 除非万不得已 不要树敌 |
[28:45] | especially when there are people | 更何况某人 |
[28:47] | trying to move up to sergeant. | 升警司在望 |
[28:49] | Capiche? | 懂吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[28:57] | So what exactly are we looking for | 我们到底要在晨曦公园区域 |
[28:59] | in the Morningside Park area? | 找些什么 |
[29:01] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[29:02] | We need to start figuring out | 我们要搞清楚 |
[29:03] | what kind of buildings these are, | 这些都是什么建筑 |
[29:04] | if any apartments or condos or businesses | 如果是公寓 独立公寓 或公司 |
[29:06] | can be scratched off the list. | 都可以排除了 |
[29:08] | – And why are we– – I– | -我们为什么要…-我 |
[29:11] | I know, got it. | 我知道 懂了 |
[29:12] | Top secret shit between you and your brother. | 你和你哥哥间的最高机密 |
[29:14] | Understood. | 了解 |
[29:16] | Look at that, a paying client. | 快看 掏腰包的客户 |
[29:19] | – I guess I should go and– – Oh, I’m sor– | -我得去…-不好意思 |
[29:20] | That’s a friend of mine. | 他是我朋友 |
[29:22] | Good. Hope he needs a favor. | 很好 但愿他需要帮忙 |
[29:26] | Masuka, what’s up? | 玛稣卡 怎么了 |
[29:28] | I pass by here all the time. | 我常路过这里 |
[29:29] | I figured I’d finally see where you work. | 总得过来看看你工作的地方嘛 |
[29:33] | This is it. | 这里就是了 |
[29:35] | – It’s nice. – Yeah. | -真不错 -是啊 |
[29:37] | Can we go somewhere more private to talk? | 我们能找地方单独谈谈吗 |
[29:40] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[29:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:47] | I wanna hire you to do | 我想雇你 |
[29:48] | a background check on someone. | 做个背景调查 |
[29:51] | You do background checks all the time at Miami Metro. | 你在迈阿密警局经常做背景调查 |
[29:53] | Why would you waste your money on me? | 为什么要花钱雇我 |
[29:54] | Uh, I know, right. | 我知道 没错 |
[29:57] | It’s more of a personal situation. | 但这事比较私人 |
[30:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[30:01] | Who are we stalking? | 你想我跟踪谁 |
[30:05] | It’s, uh, a family member. | 一位亲人 |
[30:07] | Ooh, gotta be careful. | 查亲人可得小心 |
[30:09] | Don’t always wanna know everything about family. | 有些事还是不知道的为好 |
[30:10] | Yeah, well, I really need this. | 是啊 但我必须查清 |
[30:13] | All right. Give me a name. | 好吧 告诉我名字 |
[30:15] | Niki Walters. | 妮基·沃尔特斯 |
[30:18] | Who is it? A cousin? | 这是谁 表亲吗 |
[30:21] | Daughter. | 我女儿 |
[30:23] | I know, right? | 我知道你在想什么 |
[30:25] | I donated sperm back in college. | 我大学时候捐过精子 |
[30:27] | I’ve got a 20-year-old daughter. | 现在突然冒出个 |
[30:29] | She just showed up out of the blue. | 二十岁的女儿 |
[30:32] | Wow, that’s fuckin weird. | 真是太诡异了 |
[30:34] | I mean, she seems really nice, you know? | 她看起来人挺好的 |
[30:37] | She’s smart. She’s pretty. Seems normal. | 聪慧漂亮 没什么异样 |
[30:42] | But I keep asking myself, “What’s the catch?” | 可我总是想不通 她背后什么目的 |
[30:45] | Maybe she just wants to get to know you. | 也许她只是想多了解你 |
[30:48] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[30:50] | Or maybe she saw an easy mark to hit up for money. | 或者是把我当成好骗钱的傻瓜了 |
[30:54] | You really think she’s here to rip you off? | 你真觉得她是来占你便宜的吗 |
[30:57] | I don’t know what to think. | 我也不知道该怎么想 |
[31:00] | I mean, I’ve got no family except for my parents. | 除了父母 我没有其他家人 |
[31:02] | And they’re off, retired, | 他们退休之后 |
[31:04] | living la vida loca in Tampa. | 就搬去坦帕市潇洒了 |
[31:07] | So it’s just me. | 我总是孤身一人 |
[31:09] | And now Niki shows up. | 现在妮基出现了 |
[31:13] | I mean, I like the idea of having a daughter, | 想想有个女儿也挺好的 |
[31:17] | family, right? | 至少是个亲人嘛 |
[31:19] | But if she’s here just for my money– | 可如果她只是为了我的钱 |
[31:23] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我觉得不会的 |
[31:25] | And either way, it’s– | 无论如何 |
[31:29] | It’s really nice to have family. | 有亲人陪伴总是好事 |
[31:32] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:35] | You’ll be discrete about this, right? | 你会小心行事的 是吧 |
[31:37] | I don’t want her to know | 我不想让她知道 |
[31:38] | that I’m looking into her like this. | 我这么调查她 |
[31:39] | She’ll never know anything about it. | 她绝不会知道的 |
[31:44] | Yes, please. | 您请 |
[31:45] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[31:50] | You want a beer? | 来点啤酒不 |
[31:51] | You remember Cassie, right? | 还记得凯西吧 |
[31:54] | Cassie, yeah. New neighbor, hi. | 凯西 当然 我们的新邻居 |
[31:56] | Yes, it’s good– it’s good to meet you again. | 没错 很高兴再次见到你 |
[32:00] | Jamie, can I talk to you for a sec? | 洁咪 能跟你说句话吗 |
[32:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:03] | Joey, keep stirring that. | 乔 继续搅搅这个 |
[32:08] | What are they doing in my apartment? | 他们来我家干嘛 |
[32:10] | Did you forget we had plans? | 你忘了我们计划好的吗 |
[32:11] | – Plans? – Dinner, remember? | -计划什么 -一起吃晚饭啊 |
[32:15] | Right. | 对 |
[32:15] | Yeah, I figured we’d make it a double date. | 我想着搞成四人约会 |
[32:17] | Less awkward this way. | 不会那么尴尬 |
[32:19] | I’m gonna have to reschedule. | 我今天没空 下次再聚吧 |
[32:22] | Uh, excuse me just a sec. | 失陪一下 |
[32:24] | Joey, keep stirring that. | 乔 继续搅别停啊 |
[32:26] | I’m stirrin’ it! | 我正搅着呢 |
[32:32] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[32:34] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[32:36] | Do what? | 不能哪样 |
[32:37] | I went out of my way to set this up for you. | 我为了你费尽心机安排这次聚会 |
[32:39] | I made platanos fritos, chicharrones. | 还做了炸香蕉和煎猪皮 |
[32:41] | I planned this whole night for you. | 一切都是为你准备的 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry. Something came up. | 非常抱歉 临时有事 |
[32:44] | No. No, you do this to me all the time. | 不行 你总是这么对我 |
[32:47] | Okay, and I don’t mind, I really don’t. | 我真的不介意 |
[32:49] | But I invited Cassie and Joey. | 可今天我邀请了凯西和乔 |
[32:50] | You can’t be rude to them. | 你不能这么没礼貌 |
[32:52] | Jamie, really, I have to go. | 洁咪 我真的必须走了 |
[32:55] | If you even try to walk out that door, | 你要是真敢走出这道门 |
[32:57] | Dexter, I will leave. | 德克斯特 我马上就走 |
[32:59] | And you will be stuck here with Harrison all night long. | 留你自己陪着哈里森 整夜都别想走 |
[33:02] | – Jamie – This is for your own good. | -洁咪 -这是为了你好 |
[33:04] | You haven’t gone out with anyone since Hannah. | 汉娜之后你再也没跟别人约过会 |
[33:06] | You stay for dinner. | 留下来吃晚饭 |
[33:07] | And when we’re done, I will stay with Harrison. | 等聚会结束 我会留下来照顾哈里森 |
[33:09] | So you can go do whatever it is you have to do. | 好让你去办你那些要事 |
[33:15] | Serial killer bested by 100-pound nanny. | 堂堂连环杀手斗不过个瘦弱小保姆 |
[33:19] | Born and raised. | 绝对土生土长 |
[33:22] | Dexter’s lived in Miami his whole life. | 德克斯特从小到大都在迈阿密 |
[33:27] | I’m gonna get some more wine. | 我去再拿点酒 |
[33:32] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[33:32] | I’ve got 12 potential homes | 我查到十二处可能是 |
[33:33] | Yates could be using as a hideout. | 耶茨的藏身之地 |
[33:35] | Shit. I’ve got seven. | 该死 我也找到七个 |
[33:37] | – That’s a lot to cover. – Let’s go. | -要找的地方太多了 -那就现在出发 |
[33:40] | I’ll call you back in five minutes. | 我五分钟内回你电话 |
[33:42] | So another “S.” | 还有一个S是吧 |
[33:43] | Yeah, to you. | 没错 |
[33:44] | Saving Private Ryan. | 拯救大兵瑞恩 |
[33:49] | I love blunt things in my mouth. | 爱死我这笨嘴笨舌了 |
[33:50] | Oh, jeez… | 老天啊 |
[33:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:54] | Hey. Want some help opening the wine? | 需要我帮你开酒吗 |
[33:57] | Actually, this is a little embarrassing, | 说出来挺尴尬的 |
[33:59] | But I kind of need to leave. | 我必须得先走一步 |
[34:01] | Oh, work? I get it. | 工作吗 我懂的 |
[34:03] | When I worked in finance, I was at it 24/7 too. | 我在金融公司的时候也是没日没夜 |
[34:05] | Yeah. 24/7. | 确实如此 |
[34:08] | But the thing is, Jamie’s put a lot of time | 问题在于洁咪花了很多心思 |
[34:10] | into this whole thing. | 安排这次聚会 |
[34:12] | Right, you don’t wanna piss off the nanny. | 你不想惹保姆生气 |
[34:14] | Look, um, go. | 没事 你去吧 |
[34:15] | I’ll take care of Jamie. We’ll be fine. | 我来跟洁咪说 放心吧 |
[34:20] | Maybe we could reschedule? | 那我们下次再约 |
[34:21] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[34:23] | – Perfect. – Okay. | -太好了 -好的 |
[34:26] | Jamie, listen, I’m really sorry to be the party pooper, | 洁咪 我真心不想扫大家兴致 |
[34:29] | but I’ve got an early morning. | 但我明天得起个大早 |
[34:30] | Do you mind if I call it a night? | 不介意我们今晚到此为止吧 |
[34:32] | Yeah, turns out I have to take off too. | 正好我也有事要出去 |
[34:33] | Thanks for watching Harrison. | 谢谢你照顾哈里森 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:39] | I know you went to so much trouble. | 我知道你精心准备了许久 |
[34:46] | What the fuck took you so long? | 搞什么鬼这么久 |
[34:48] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[34:50] | We have 19 houses we have to look into. | 我们有十九所房子要查 |
[34:53] | At night? Fuck me. | 今晚吗 该死的 |
[34:54] | How are we even gonna see | 我们怎么看得到 |
[34:56] | if Vogel and Yates are in a house, | 耶茨和沃格尔是否在房子里 |
[34:57] | if they’re even holed up in one of these fuckin’ places? | 或者他们根本是不是藏在这种地方 |
[34:59] | What if they’re in his van | 要是躲在他货车里 |
[35:00] | and he’s already killed her? | 或已经下了杀手了呢 |
[35:02] | He hasn’t. She’s fine. | 不会的 沃格尔应该没事 |
[35:03] | He keeps his women alive for weeks. | 他会让他抓走的女人活几个星期 |
[35:05] | We’ll find her. | 会找到她的 |
[35:06] | Yeah, we will. We have to. | 会的 必须的 |
[35:09] | I’ll pick you up in five minutes. | 我去接你 五分钟就到 |
[35:15] | We’ll find her. | 会找到她的 |
[35:18] | Stay still– | 别动 |
[35:21] | unless you want me to restrain you. | 除非你想让我把你捆起来 |
[35:37] | You’re not angry with me, A.J. | 你恨的人不是我 A·J |
[35:39] | You’re angry with her. | 你恨的人是她 |
[35:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:43] | And you have every right to be. | 你这样想无可厚非 |
[35:45] | Your–your mother abused you horribly, beat you. | 你的母亲虐待你 狠狠地打你 |
[35:51] | Probably caused the lesion. | 甚至因此导致脑部病变 |
[35:52] | Don’t talk about her. | 别跟我提她 |
[35:54] | But I understand, A.J. | 我明白的 A·J |
[35:56] | I understand the terror you felt. | 我懂你心中的恐惧 |
[36:01] | She hit you, slapped you. | 她打你 扇你耳光 |
[36:05] | You’d find a safe place under the bed. | 你只有躲在床底才安全 |
[36:08] | And she’d look for you, raging. | 她怒气冲冲地四处找你 |
[36:12] | And you’d curl up under there, | 你蜷伏在床底下 |
[36:16] | looking out, waiting. | 向外张望 等待着 |
[36:22] | She’d pace back and forth | 她会在床前 |
[36:25] | – in front of the bed. – Yes. | -踱来踱去 -是的 |
[36:27] | Shoes clacking. | 高跟鞋咯咯作响 |
[36:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:34] | I feel the panic rising. | 我知道你越来越害怕 |
[36:38] | The pain you knew awaited. | 你熟悉的那种痛苦就要降临 |
[36:54] | Don’t say another fucking word. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[37:01] | No, no. | 别这样 |
[37:02] | Now, you can take the pain and live a little longer. | 你可以选择忍住痛楚 多活几天 |
[37:06] | Or you can stop struggling, | 或者不再挣扎 |
[37:08] | and I’ll kill you right now. | 我直接送你归西 |
[37:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:19] | So… | 那么 |
[37:23] | which little piggy won’t be making it to market? | 哪只可怜的小指头熬不过今夜了呢 |
[37:32] | Albert, stop it! | 艾伯特 够了 |
[37:35] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[37:35] | Only my mother called me that. | 只有我母亲那么叫我 |
[37:38] | – Stop that, Albert, now. – No. | -马上住手 艾伯特 -不 |
[37:40] | Don’t you talk back to me, you little shit! | 你这死小子还敢顶嘴 |
[37:43] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[37:45] | All you ever do is disappoint me. | 你只会让我失望 |
[38:14] | Enough! | 够了 |
[38:19] | Stay. | 待着 |
[39:05] | Don’t know this number. | 不认识这号码 |
[39:10] | Not this house. | 不是这间屋 |
[39:17] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[39:19] | Here. | 好了 |
[39:21] | Let me help you with that cut. | 我来帮你处理伤口 |
[39:25] | You shouldn’t call me Albert. | 你不该叫我艾伯特 |
[39:28] | My name is A.J. | 我叫A·J |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:31] | It’s Vogel. She’s alive. | 是沃格尔 她还活着 |
[39:32] | What? | 什么 |
[39:33] | She is with Yates. She called me. | 她和耶茨在一起 给我打了电话 |
[39:35] | She left her phone out or something. | 大概手机开了免提 |
[39:37] | – Give me that. – Oh, my god. | -给我 -上帝啊 |
[39:39] | You’re still bleeding. | 你还在流血 |
[39:41] | It’s local. You think Elway can trace this? | 是市话 艾维能查到吗 |
[39:43] | I don’t know. I can fuckin’ ask him. | 不知道 我他妈问问 |
[39:45] | Let me take care of you. | 我来处理伤口 |
[39:48] | Hey, Deb, what’s up? | 黛布 什么情况 |
[39:49] | Look, I don’t even wanna explain to you | 懒得跟你解释 |
[39:50] | why I can’t go through the police, | 为什么我不能找警方了 |
[39:51] | and I know it’s illegal as hell, | 我知道这么做不合法 |
[39:53] | but I need you to trace a number for me. | 可你得帮我追查一号码 |
[39:58] | What’s the number? | 号码多少 |
[39:59] | You’re no different than mom. | 你跟我妈没分别 |
[40:01] | Yes, I am. I understand– | 对 我知道 |
[40:03] | How long is this gonna take? | 得查多久 |
[40:05] | Fuck if I know. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[40:06] | You’re just like her and all women. | 你跟她们那帮娘们一样 |
[40:08] | – What if he kills her? – Don’t– | -要是他真下毒手呢 -别 |
[40:11] | I thought you said it takes, like, a week for him– | 我记得你说得 得一周吧 |
[40:13] | I know what I said. | 我记得 |
[40:18] | Let’s not think like this. | 咱先别这么想 |
[40:19] | You had a horrible childhood. | 你有个苦难的童年 |
[40:22] | You don’t have to live your life | 但没必要活在 |
[40:24] | with the burden of your past. | 过去的阴影之下 |
[40:26] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[40:27] | 157 Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利街157号 |
[40:30] | You’re a fuckin’ saint. Thank you. | 你丫就一大神 谢了 |
[40:31] | 157 Montgomery. You know where that is? | 蒙哥马利街157 知道在哪儿吧 |
[40:38] | You shouldn’t have hit me. | 你不该打我 |
[40:41] | She hit him? | 老太打他了 |
[40:43] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[40:46] | I can still help you. | 我仍然可以帮你 |
[40:48] | You don’t have to be angry at me. | 你别生我的气 |
[40:50] | – You can’t help me. – I can. | -你帮不了我 -我能 |
[40:52] | I understand what you’ve been through. | 我理解你的经历 |
[40:55] | No child should ever have to hide | 不应该有孩子藏在床下 |
[40:57] | under a bed from a parent. | 躲避父母的 |
[41:03] | You sought connection with her, hmm? | 你想找寻母子情缘 |
[41:06] | And all she gave you was pain. | 可她给你的只有痛苦 |
[41:10] | What–what you do with your women, | 你对那些女人做的事 |
[41:14] | it’s a search for that same connection | 不过是在寻觅那种 |
[41:18] | that you never got from your mother. | 你从未体验过的母子情 |
[41:22] | But what we have here now, | 但是此时此刻 |
[41:24] | in this moment, you and I? | 你我一起 |
[41:27] | This is real human connection. | 正是真情所在 |
[41:31] | What you have with your victims, | 而你和那些被害人之间的感情 |
[41:33] | that only pales in comparison. | 简直相形见绌 |
[41:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[41:41] | You poor, poor boy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[41:45] | All you want is to belong, don’t you? | 你需要的只是归属感 是吗 |
[41:49] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[41:51] | I can, trust me. | 我能 相信我 |
[42:03] | – Oh, what did you do? – I didn’t. | -你干了什么 -我什么都没做 |
[42:05] | Who did you call? Is this your little fucking friend? | 你给谁打的 那个操蛋朋友吗 |
[42:07] | Dexter, Dexter! | 德克斯特 德克斯特 |
[42:09] | Yeah, you call him. | 是啊 叫他名字 |
[42:11] | Fuck you, Dexter! | 去死吧 德克斯特 |
[42:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[42:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[43:24] | Oh, fucking Christ. | 我操 |
[43:31] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[43:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[43:34] | – Did he hurt you? – No. | -他伤着你了吗 -没有 |
[43:36] | No, thank– thank you. | 没有 谢谢你们 |
[43:39] | Where’s Yates? | 耶茨呢 |
[43:52] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们先带你走 |
[43:54] | Then we can find Yates. | 然后再找耶茨 |
[44:11] | Debra, are you okay? | 黛布拉 你没事吧 |
[44:15] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[44:17] | Really, I’m–I’m good. | 真的没事 |
[44:18] | Let’s just get this cleaned up and get out of here. | 赶紧清理完现场闪了 |
[44:24] | Brain cores. | 脑仁 |
[44:27] | I’ll dump them with Yates’s body. | 我会和耶茨尸体一起仍了 |
[44:31] | So this– so this is finally over. | 这么说 一切都结束了 |
[44:35] | My tormentor is dead… | 我的梦魇不在了 |
[44:37] | Thanks to you, Dexter. | 谢谢你 德克斯特 |
[44:40] | And Deb. | 还有黛布 |
[44:41] | Yes. And Deb. | 对 还有黛布 |
[44:44] | I’m glad to see that the two of you | 很高兴看到你俩 |
[44:45] | have managed to find your way back to each other. | 又能和好如初 |
[44:54] | Well, the family that kills together… | 一起杀人的家人 |
[44:58] | You’re doing well, Debra. | 你做得很好 黛布拉 |
[45:00] | You’re very resilient. | 适应得很好 |
[45:03] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[45:04] | You are. | 是不错 |
[45:07] | And you never gave up on her. | 你也从未放弃她 |
[45:09] | I’m impressed. | 我很欣慰 |
[45:12] | I know Harry would be too. | 我想哈利也会很欣慰的 |
[45:14] | He was always concerned that, as you grew older, | 他总是担心 等你们长大时 |
[45:17] | you–you might drift apart. | 你俩会 分道扬镳 |
[45:22] | Well, we never really had a choice. | 我们没得选 |
[45:26] | If anyone really knew us, they would run screaming. | 要是知道我们的真面目 定会惊声尖叫 |
[45:34] | This is everything. | 全在这了 |
[45:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:43] | So is this it? | 这就完了 |
[45:50] | A few days ago, everything seemed hopeless | 几天前 黛布和我 |
[45:52] | between Deb and me. | 还是不容水火 |
[45:54] | But through Dr. Vogel and Yates, | 但历经沃格尔和耶茨一事 |
[45:58] | I’ve got my sister back. | 我妹妹又回来了 |
[46:02] | Not like things were before… | 跟以前那种亲情 |
[46:07] | it’s something different. | 不同的另一种感情 |
[46:11] | But for now, it’s enough. | 但此刻已是圆满 |
[46:16] | It’s beautiful out here, Dexter. | 这里的海面真美 德克斯特 |
[46:23] | I like it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[46:27] | It’s peaceful, alone on the water. | 海面静谧安详 |
[46:33] | Tonight you brought us. | 你今晚带我们来了 |
[46:36] | Yes. Why? | 是啊 为什么 |
[46:43] | I wanted to be with family. | 我想和家人在一起 |
[47:01] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |