时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | It’s no accident that Zach Hamilton is here. | 扎克·汉米尔顿在这出现绝非意外 |
[00:14] | He’s drawn to blood, like me. | 他和我一样 沉迷于血 |
[00:16] | And the arterial spurting here | 而这里的颈动脉喷射 |
[00:18] | indicates that the killer severed | 表明凶手第一刀 |
[00:21] | the carotid artery with the first stab. | 就割断了她的颈动脉 |
[00:24] | I’m promoting Miller to sergeant. | 我要提拔米勒当警司 |
[00:26] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你是在逗我玩吗 |
[00:27] | You actually made me want this, | 你让我真心想上进了 |
[00:29] | and now you’re going to take it away. | 而现在却要将其夺走 |
[00:31] | I just did a little research on you. | 我查了下你 |
[00:34] | You checked into me? Like a criminal? | 你查我 就像查犯人吗 |
[00:36] | Hey, Niki– | 妮基 |
[00:39] | Uh, Dexter, this is Oliver. | 德克斯特 这位是奥利弗 |
[00:40] | Oliver, Dexter. | 奥利弗 这是德克斯特 |
[00:41] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:41] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[00:45] | Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera. | 扎克·汉米尔顿杀了诺玛·里韦拉 |
[00:47] | He deserves to die. | 他该死 |
[00:48] | Isn’t that a little intolerant, coming from you? | 作为同行 你也太不宽容了 |
[00:52] | What if we were to teach Zach the code? | 我们为何不教扎克那套法则 |
[00:55] | Maybe it’s time to see | 也许是时候 |
[00:57] | if the experiment will work. | 看看实验是否能成功 |
[00:59] | What possibly makes you think Zach could be taught the code? | 你凭什么认为扎克能学会法则 |
[01:02] | I see something in him. | 我在他身上看到了潜力 |
[01:03] | Why were you going to kill your father? | 你为什么想杀你父亲 |
[01:05] | Because he’s killing my mother. | 因为他快害死我妈了 |
[01:08] | She’s drinking herself to death because of him. | 她因为他整天酗酒 |
[01:10] | You killed because you want to kill. | 更是因为你想杀人 |
[01:12] | You should just go ahead and kill me. | 你应该现在就杀了我 |
[01:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:16] | ‘Cause if you don’t, I know I’ll do it again. | 如果你不杀我 我知道我会又犯的 |
[01:19] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不了 |
[01:20] | Am I ready to be a spiritual father? | 我准备好成为一位精神上的父亲角色吗 |
[01:25] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:26] | – I don’t feel so good. – Deb? | -我觉得不舒服 -黛布 |
[01:33] | Hello, Dexter. | 你好啊 德克斯特 |
[01:38] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[03:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:53] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[03:55] | I was just about to leave you another message. | 我正准备再给你留言 |
[03:57] | Where have you been all morning? | 你一大早上哪去了 |
[03:58] | The last thing I remember is… | 我记得的最后一件事是 |
[04:02] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[04:04] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[04:06] | Not if Hannah got to Deb. | 汉娜抓住黛布就有事了 |
[04:10] | I can’t really talk now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[04:12] | I just thought you should know that Zach Hamilton called. | 我就想通知你扎克·汉米尔顿给我打电话了 |
[04:16] | I’m so glad you decided not to kill him, Dexter. | 很高兴你决定放过他 德克斯特 |
[04:19] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[04:22] | Deb, are you okay? | 黛布 你没事吧 |
[04:24] | Dex, where the fuck are you? | 德克斯 你他妈在哪呢 |
[04:26] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[04:30] | I’m outside of Kendall. Are you alone? | 我在肯德尔郊区 你一个人吗 |
[04:32] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 不然呢 |
[04:33] | W-why are you on the other side of town? | 你怎么跑去城市另一头了 |
[04:36] | I need you to come pick me up. | 你得来接我 |
[04:37] | Are you okay to drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[04:39] | I think so. I mean, who the fuck knows? | 应该能 谁他妈知道呢 |
[04:41] | I woke up on the floor, feeling like shit. | 我醒来时在地上 感觉糟透了 |
[04:45] | You were gone. | 你还不见了 |
[04:46] | What the– what the fuck is happening? | 他妈到底怎么回事 |
[04:49] | Just come pick me up. | 来接我就是了 |
[04:51] | I’ll text you the location. | 我把地址发给你 |
[04:52] | We’ll talk when you get here. | 你过来再谈 |
[04:56] | Hannah drugged us, | 汉娜给我们下了药 |
[04:57] | left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. | 把我扔在这荒无人烟的地方 |
[05:00] | If she’s come back because she wants one or both of us dead, | 如果她是回来杀我们俩或其中一人的话 |
[05:04] | then why are we both still here? | 那我们怎么还平安无事 |
[05:12] | It was Hannah, wasn’t it? | 是汉娜 对吧 |
[05:14] | It was. | 是的 |
[05:17] | I saw her before I blacked out, | 我昏迷前看到她了 |
[05:19] | but then I woke up here. | 然后醒来就在这了 |
[05:21] | She must have drugged our food. | 她一定是在食物里下了药 |
[05:24] | If Hannah poisoned us, why didn’t she kill us? | 如果是汉娜下的药 为什么不杀了我们 |
[05:26] | Who the fuck knows, Dexter? | 他妈谁知道 德克斯特 |
[05:27] | Maybe we were supposed to eat more. | 也许我们吃得太少了 |
[05:29] | Or maybe she just wants to let us know she’s out there. | 也许她只是想让我们知道她逃出来了 |
[05:31] | Maybe this was just the beginning. | 也许这只是开始 |
[05:36] | If we were normal people, Dexter, | 如果我们是普通人 德克斯特 |
[05:37] | we would go to the U.S. Marshal Service. | 应该去向美国法警报案 |
[05:40] | We can’t do that. She knows everything about me. | 不能这么做 我的事她都清楚 |
[05:42] | Yeah, but she didn’t talk about you | 但上次她被捕时 |
[05:44] | the last time she was arrested. | 没供出你 |
[05:45] | Because she was in love with me. | 因为她当时爱着我 |
[05:49] | Drugging me and leaving me on the side of the road | 给我下药 把我扔在路边 |
[05:50] | might suggest that’s changed. | 也许表明这一点已经变了 |
[05:54] | So what the fuck are we supposed to do? | 那我们他妈的该怎么办 |
[05:58] | There are traffic surveillance cameras. | 这里有交通监控录像 |
[06:02] | She had to have passed them. | 她一定得经过的 |
[06:04] | I’ll put in a request for the footage, | 我会申请查看录像 |
[06:05] | get a license plate. | 调出车牌 |
[06:12] | I thought this part of my life was over. | 我还以为这段日子已经过去了 |
[06:16] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[06:20] | The moment I asked you to kill her | 我让你杀了她的那一刻 |
[06:22] | was the moment that I started to lose myself, | 我就开始失去自我了 |
[06:24] | and I’m just starting to get back. | 而我才刚开始找回自我 |
[06:30] | I don’t want to deal with this. | 我不想面对她 |
[06:33] | I want her gone. | 快让她走 |
[06:35] | Deb, I’ll take care of this. I promise. | 黛布 我会处理的 我保证 |
[07:02] | Hannah– just thinking about her throws me off course. | 汉娜 光是想到她就让我抓狂 |
[07:11] | I have to put in a request for the traffic footage. | 我得填申请才能查看交通监控录像 |
[07:24] | Zach, what are you doing here? | 扎克 你来干什么 |
[07:26] | You were supposed to meet me at 10:00 this morning. | 你本该今早十点跟我见面的 |
[07:28] | I’ve been waiting all day. | 我等了你一整天 |
[07:29] | – You could have been followed. – By who? | -你可能会被人跟踪 -被谁 |
[07:31] | Oh, Detective Quinn? No, he’s pretty easy to lose. | 奎恩警探吗 他很容易甩掉的 |
[07:33] | But one day, he’ll be there when you don’t expect him. | 但总有一天 他会在你不经意时突然出现 |
[07:37] | Don’t ever come to my home again. | 别再来我家了 |
[07:39] | – I just wanted to talk to you– – Ever. | -我只想跟你谈谈… -再也别来 |
[07:42] | We can’t be seen in public together. | 不能被人见到我们在一起 |
[07:43] | Do you understand? That’s your first lesson. | 明白吗 这是你的第一课 |
[07:45] | Okay. Jesus. I’m–I’m sorry. | 好吧 天哪 抱歉 |
[07:47] | It’s just– | 就是… |
[07:48] | I-I spoke to Dr. Vogel, and she– | 我跟沃格尔医生谈过了 她… |
[07:51] | What exactly did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[07:56] | That you have this, like, | 她说你有 |
[07:58] | way of living that… | 一套生存法则 |
[08:03] | a-allows you to do what– | 能让你践行 |
[08:06] | what you and I have in common, and– | 我们的共同之处 |
[08:10] | and that might be something that I can do too. | 也许我也可以这么做 |
[08:15] | I mean, fuck, I have so many questions. | 我操 我有好多问题要问你 |
[08:17] | And I’ll answer them as best I can. | 我会尽量回答你 |
[08:22] | Are you gonna help me be like you? | 你能帮我变成跟你一样吗 |
[08:25] | Don’t even pretend. | 别装了 |
[08:29] | Hi, Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[08:33] | Going for a little night swim. | 我们去游夜泳 |
[08:34] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[08:37] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[08:38] | – That’s my neighbor. – She’s cute. | -我的邻居 -美女啊 |
[08:41] | Yes, she’s cute. | 是啊 美女 |
[08:43] | You need to go home. | 你得回家了 |
[08:45] | When are we gonna talk about– | 我们什么时候能谈… |
[08:46] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[08:47] | Look, something has come up that I have to deal with. | 出了点事我得去处理 |
[08:49] | It’s my day job, | 是我工作上的事 |
[08:51] | which is something you need to get. | 你也该去找份工作了 |
[08:54] | Why? I have money. | 为什么 我有的是钱 |
[08:55] | You’re a weird guy who lives with his mom. | 你是个和妈妈住的怪人 |
[08:57] | You might as well be wearing a sign. | 这样会很可疑 |
[09:00] | Look, all I’m saying is that | 我的意思是 |
[09:02] | you need to have some kind of cover life, | 你需要一个掩护身份 |
[09:05] | something that makes you look ordinary. | 让你看起来平凡无奇 |
[09:07] | Yeah, right, yeah. I get it, yeah. | 是啊 我明白了 |
[09:11] | Zach, I understand what you’re going through. | 扎克 我明白你现在很迷惘 |
[09:15] | I will help you with this. | 你会帮你的 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Not a single sighting since she disappeared? | 她消失后就没人见过她了 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Motherfuck. | 我操 |
[09:39] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:42] | Why do you look like you just got caught? | 你怎么看着像被抓包了似的 |
[09:46] | Come on, what are you doing back here? | 说说 你偷偷摸摸干什么呢 |
[09:47] | You looking at porn over here or something? | 你在这里看黄片还是什么呢 |
[09:49] | – No. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -不行 -喔喔 |
[09:49] | – Company computer. – Will you– | -公司电脑 -你能… |
[09:51] | And I am the boss. | 而我是老板 |
[09:54] | Hannah Mckay. | 汉娜·麦凯 |
[09:55] | Wayne Randall’s girlfriend, right? | 韦恩·兰德尔的女朋友 对吗 |
[09:57] | Got arrested a while back for something, | 前阵子因为什么事被捕了 |
[09:58] | then somehow slipped away? | 后来又不知道怎么逃掉了 |
[10:00] | Why you– why you looking her up? | 你为什么 为什么查她 |
[10:01] | None of your goddamn business. Will you fucking back off? | 该死的关你什么事 你他妈的能让开吗 |
[10:04] | – Jesus, relax. – No, I’m seri– | -天呐 放轻松 -不 我很认真 |
[10:06] | You come in here all the time | 你总是闯进来 |
[10:07] | and invade my personal space, | 侵犯我的私人空间 |
[10:08] | standing so close, | 离我这么近 |
[10:10] | trying to flirt. | 各种调情 |
[10:11] | You’re fucking making me uncomfortable. | 你他妈的让我不舒服 |
[10:13] | I didn’t come in here to flirt, okay? | 我进来不是要调情 好吗 |
[10:15] | I just came in here to see if you wanted me | 就是想看看你需不需要 |
[10:17] | to pick you up something for lunch, that’s it. | 我帮你带点什么午餐 就这样 |
[10:23] | I’m all set. | 我已经有了 |
[10:25] | Are we done? | 完了吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 完了 |
[10:30] | Yeah, we’re done. | 对 完了 |
[10:34] | You know what? We’re not done, actually. | 还没完呢 其实 |
[10:38] | See, Deb, you came to me six months ago, | 听着 黛布 半年前你来找我 |
[10:39] | an emotional wreck, | 情绪很崩溃 |
[10:41] | saying you just quit the force and you needed a job. | 说你刚辞了职 需要一份工作 |
[10:44] | I gave you that job. | 我就给了你这份工作 |
[10:45] | I gave you good pay, good benefits. | 我给你高薪 给你好福利 |
[10:46] | I didn’t ask a lot of questions. | 很多事我也都不过问 |
[10:48] | I put up with a lot of weird shit from you | 我忍受了你很多乱七八糟的屁事 |
[10:51] | because you’re good at your job | 因为你工作能力很强 |
[10:53] | and because I’m a nice guy. | 也因为我很好说话 |
[10:54] | So I’m really, really sorry if this cramps your style, | 如果这样烦到你 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[10:59] | But next time, maybe you want to try a little gratitude | 但也许下次 你可以多一丝感激 |
[11:03] | instead of always being such a fucking bitch. | 而不是每次都他妈像个泼妇似的 |
[11:09] | Now we’re done. | 现在说完了 |
[11:23] | There she is. | 找到了 |
[11:32] | Vista Marina Car Rentals. | 瞭望码头汽车租赁 |
[11:53] | Vista Marina Car Rentals. This is Stacy. | 瞭望码头汽车租赁 我是史黛西 |
[11:55] | How may I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[11:56] | Hi, stacy. | 你好 史黛西 |
[11:56] | This is Detective Cooper over at Miami Metro. | 我是迈阿密市警局的库珀警探 |
[11:59] | My badge number is 143634. | 警号是143634 |
[12:03] | We’re investigating a hit and run. | 我们在调查一起肇事逃逸案件 |
[12:05] | We think somebody who rented one of your vans | 我们认为一位租了你们面包车的人 |
[12:08] | might have been a witness, | 可能是目击者 |
[12:09] | so I was hoping to get some information over the phone. | 所以我想通过电话获取一些资料 |
[12:11] | I can fax you over a copy of the warrant, if you’d like. | 如果你需要 我可以传真一份批文给你 |
[12:16] | Oh, I’ll just get it for you. Do you have the license plate? | 我直接给你信息 你有车牌号吗 |
[12:18] | Yes, I do. | 有的 |
[12:20] | It’s, uh, GLV43951. | 是GLV43951 |
[12:26] | The name on that account is Maggie Castner. | 账户名称为玛吉·卡斯纳 |
[12:28] | The local address is Slip 23, Vista Marina. | 地址为13号停泊口 瞭望码头 |
[12:31] | Thank you, Stacy. | 谢谢你 史黛西 |
[12:34] | Want the phone number? | 需要电话号码吗 |
[12:37] | Yes, that would be helpful. | 要 有号码更好 |
[12:39] | 813-398-2723 813-398-2723. | |
[12:44] | You may have found her. | 你可能找到她了 |
[12:46] | If so, a little too easily. | 如果真这样 未免也太简单了 |
[12:48] | You think she wants to be found? | 你觉得她希望被找到吗 |
[12:50] | I think she wants to destroy our lives, | 我觉得她想要毁掉我们的生活 |
[12:53] | mine and Debra’s both. | 我和黛布拉两个人的 |
[12:55] | Debra’s very fragile right now. | 黛布拉现在很脆弱 |
[12:58] | Even the threat of Hannah coming after her | 哪怕只是汉娜带来的威胁 |
[12:59] | could derail all the progress she’s making. | 都能让她现有进展化为泡沫 |
[13:02] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让它发生的 |
[13:03] | So what’s your plan? | 那你有什么计划 |
[13:06] | Slip 23. | 13号停泊口 |
[13:08] | You have her number. You could call. | 你有她的电话号码 可以打电话 |
[13:10] | I don’t want to let her know I’ve found her yet. | 暂时还不想让她知道我已经找到她了 |
[13:14] | Why do you seem less scared than excited? | 为什么你看上去是激动而不是害怕 |
[13:17] | Because Hannah doesn’t scare me. | 因为汉娜吓不到我 |
[13:19] | Maybe you need to rethink that. | 也许你需要再考虑一下 |
[13:26] | They all look like nice apartments, | 这些公寓看上去都挺不错 |
[13:28] | but I think you should work things out with your brother. | 但我觉得你应该先跟你哥谈妥 |
[13:30] | Angel and I are gonna be fine. | 安吉尔和我会谈妥的 |
[13:32] | I’ve just had it, | 我受够了 |
[13:33] | with the whole “big brother ruling over the roost” routine. | 这种”老大说了算”的惯例 |
[13:37] | And the thing is… | 但问题是… |
[13:42] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | Well, just, most of these places, | 大部分公寓 |
[13:45] | I have to sign a one-year lease, | 都要求我签一年的租约 |
[13:46] | and I wasn’t sure about… | 但我不太确定… |
[13:50] | About what? | 不确定什么 |
[13:52] | Okay, I’m definitely not pushing you, okay? | 我真不是在逼你 懂吗 |
[13:55] | I’m just trying to be practical here. | 我就是想实际一点 |
[13:57] | If our relationship keeps moving forward, | 如果我们的关系一直延续下去 |
[14:00] | we might want to eventually get a place together. | 我们最终可能会想住到一起 |
[14:05] | Yeah, eventually. | 是啊 最终会的 |
[14:06] | You don’t have to decide now. | 你不需要现在就决定 |
[14:08] | It’s just something to think about. | 你就考虑一下 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I’ll totally think about it. | 我肯定会考虑的 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:19] | I-I blew that whole thing out of proportion, I think. | 我好像反应过火了 |
[14:22] | I just felt like you were trying to, | 我只是觉得你想要 |
[14:23] | like, get rid of me with a check. | 用一张支票来摆脱我 |
[14:25] | I was just trying to be a good, you know, father. | 我只是想做一个 你懂的 好父亲 |
[14:30] | That was really sweet of you. | 你真的是太贴心了 |
[14:31] | But it’s my problem, | 但这是我的问题 |
[14:33] | and I want to take care of it. | 而且我想自己搞定 |
[14:35] | Well, I can respect that. | 这一点我可以尊重 |
[14:37] | – So we’re cool? – Cool. | -那我们没事了 -没事了 |
[14:38] | How about you and I do dinner tonight? | 今晚我们一起吃个饭怎么样 |
[14:41] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[14:42] | I have to work right after class. | 我下课之后就得上班了 |
[14:44] | You know, pay off the debts. | 还清债务 |
[14:46] | Wow, well, good for you. | 这样啊 挺好的 |
[14:47] | Where are you working? | 你在哪工作 |
[14:50] | It’s a sports bar called Lucky Pete’s. | 一个叫”幸运皮特”的体育酒吧 |
[14:54] | I can, uh, call you, though, when I’m free. | 等我空了 可以打电话给你 |
[14:56] | We can get together. | 我们可以聚一下 |
[14:57] | Okay. Sounds great. | 好啊 好主意 |
[15:19] | The Hannah Mckay I know hated the ocean. | 我所了解的汉娜·麦凯讨厌大海 |
[15:23] | But it does make for an easy escape | 但在公海里 |
[15:25] | into international waters. | 的确更容易逃跑 |
[15:30] | Brave of her to be walking around Miami like that. | 敢在迈阿密这么四处走动 她还真是胆大 |
[15:34] | Or maybe she’s found someone to protect her. | 也许她找到了一个保护她的人 |
[16:36] | – May I help you? – I’m just meeting some friends. | -能帮你吗 -我就来见见朋友 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry, sir. Members only. | 对不起 先生 仅限会员入内 |
[16:40] | Oh, but I’m a friend of– | 但是我是… |
[16:41] | Even so, sir, | 无论怎样 先生 |
[16:42] | we have a strict dress code. | 我们有严格的着装要求 |
[16:58] | Call it a night, Dexter. | 今晚就这样吧 德克斯特 |
[17:00] | – You don’t want to go in there. – I do want to go in there. | -你不会想进去的 -我真的想进去 |
[17:03] | It’s their territory. | 那是他们的地盘 |
[17:04] | You’ll be at a disadvantage. | 你会处于劣势的 |
[17:07] | I need to know what she’s up to. | 我需要知道她在策划什么 |
[17:20] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[17:22] | Is your father a member at the Red Coral Club? | 你父亲是红珊瑚俱乐部的会员吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:26] | It’s full of old farts in suits. Why? | 里面都是穿着西装的老头 怎么了 |
[17:28] | Can you get me in there? Tonight? | 你能把我弄进去吗 今晚 |
[17:31] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以啊 当然 |
[17:48] | Good to see you, Mr. Hamilton. | 很高兴见到您 汉米尔顿先生 |
[17:57] | So what are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[17:59] | Looking for someone. | 找人 |
[18:01] | I thought we weren’t supposed to be seen together. | 不是说不能让人发现我们一起 |
[18:04] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[18:10] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[18:15] | That’s my ex-girlfriend. | 那是我的前女友 |
[18:18] | Nice. Who’s the guy? | 不错 那家伙是谁 |
[18:22] | I’m gonna find out. | 我就是要搞清楚 |
[18:25] | All right, you keep an eye on him. | 你留意着他 |
[18:27] | You text me when he’s coming back. | 他回来的时候发短信给我 |
[18:29] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:41] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[18:47] | It’s Maggie now. | 我现在叫玛吉 |
[18:51] | You shouldn’t be here, Dexter. | 你不应该出现在这 德克斯特 |
[18:53] | Well, I’m not leaving until you tell me | 如果你不告诉我你为什么给我下药 |
[18:55] | why you drugged me and left me on the side of the road. | 然后把我丢在路边 我是不会走的 |
[18:57] | Well, after what you did to me, | 在你对我做了那些事之后 |
[18:58] | I’m not sure that you get to ask questions. | 我不确定你有资格问我问题 |
[19:01] | But here I am, asking. | 但我来了 在问你 |
[19:02] | What are you doing back in Miami? | 你回来迈阿密做什么 |
[19:04] | Well, I was about to enjoy a martini. | 我正想享用马提尼 |
[19:08] | You should probably leave, though, | 你或许该走了 |
[19:09] | before my husband returns. | 趁我先生还没有回来 |
[19:12] | Your husband? | 你先生 |
[19:17] | You’re married to that guy? | 你嫁给了那个人 |
[19:23] | 德克斯特·摩根 他回来了 | |
[19:25] | Yes. I’m very lucky. | 是的 我很幸运 |
[19:27] | Yeah, well, he seems rich. | 没错 他看起来很有钱 |
[19:29] | You were always a pragmatist. | 你一直是个现实的人 |
[19:30] | Well, the money’s nice, I have to admit, but… | 我不得不承认 有钱是挺好 但是 |
[19:33] | he has other talents. | 他也有其他优点 |
[19:37] | Miles is the adventurous type. | 迈尔斯是个爱冒险的男人 |
[19:43] | What are you doing here, Hannah? | 你来这儿干什么 汉娜 |
[19:45] | My husband will be back any minute, | 我先生随时就会回来 |
[19:47] | and it’s probably in your best interest | 你可能最好还是 |
[19:48] | that he not see us together. | 别让他看到我俩在一起 |
[19:49] | Well, I told you, I’m not leaving | 我说过了 除非你告诉我 |
[19:50] | until you tell me why you did what you did to me. | 你为什么下药 否则我是不会走的 |
[19:53] | I see you’ve made a friend. | 你交了个朋友 |
[19:54] | This is my husband, Miles Castner. | 这位是我的先生 迈尔斯·卡斯纳 |
[19:58] | Dexter Morgan. | 这是德克斯特·摩根 |
[20:00] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[20:02] | Maggie has told me about you. | 玛吉跟我提起过你 |
[20:05] | How you were her boyfriend, | 你这个前男友 |
[20:07] | until you betrayed her, | 是如何背叛她 |
[20:08] | turning her in to the police. | 如何把她交给警察的 |
[20:10] | Quite a predicament you left her in. | 你让她陷入非常艰难的处境 |
[20:13] | Shall we finish our drinks? | 我们把酒喝完好吗 |
[20:18] | I think it’s time for us to go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[20:20] | Well, that’s an excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[20:22] | Make sure Mr. Morgan is given whatever he needs. | 满足摩根先生的任何需求 |
[20:34] | Didn’t you get my texts? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[20:35] | I warned you that guy was coming. | 我警告你那人回来了 |
[20:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:39] | So why didn’t you walk away? | 那你为什么不走 |
[20:41] | I mean, I watched him. I stayed on him. | 我留意着他 一直监视着他 |
[20:42] | I didn’t fuck up in there. | 我没有出问题 |
[20:43] | I screwed up, not you. | 是我出问题了 不是你 |
[20:45] | You did exactly as I asked you to. | 你完全按照我的吩咐办了 |
[20:53] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[20:54] | Nothing. | 凉拌 |
[20:56] | I’ll call you. We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我会给你电话 我们明天再谈 |
[20:59] | So that guy, are we– | 那个人 我们 |
[21:03] | Are you gonna kill him? | 你要杀了他吗 |
[21:07] | I only kill people who deserve it. | 我只杀该杀之人 |
[21:12] | You here, | 你来了 |
[21:13] | ’cause something sure ain’t right. | 有些事情确实不太对劲 |
[21:15] | While them orphans was camping in the woods, | 当那群孤儿在树林里露营的时候 |
[21:17] | something gave them a proper fright. | 他们被某些东西吓到了 |
[21:20] | Miles Castner | 迈尔斯·卡斯纳 |
[21:21] | made his fortune in international casinos. | 靠国际赌场中发家致富 |
[21:24] | He has the power and the reach | 他有能力 |
[21:26] | to get Hannah a new name, new passport, | 为汉娜改名换姓 办理新护照 |
[21:29] | but if she’s as happy as she seems | 可是如果她真的满足于 |
[21:31] | in her new life, | 她的新生活 |
[21:32] | then why is she here, messing with mine? | 她为什么回来 搞乱我的生活 |
[21:36] | Miles Castner– | 迈尔斯·卡斯纳 |
[21:38] | What kind of name is Miles, anyway? | 迈尔斯算什么破名字 |
[21:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:53] | Harrison, hello. | 哈里森 你好 |
[21:57] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[21:59] | I remember when I used to get a hug. | 我记得以前会来抱一下的 |
[22:01] | Even I don’t matter when Rastamouse is on. | 播《雷鬼小鼠》的时候他连我都不理 |
[22:04] | I checked in with marshals, FBI, | 我问过法警 联调局 |
[22:06] | Fucking Homeland Security. | 他妈的国土安全部 |
[22:07] | There hasn’t been a single sighting of Hannah Mckay. | 没有发现任何汉娜·麦凯的踪迹 |
[22:10] | I’m hoping you’ve had better luck. | 希望你运气比我好 |
[22:11] | Yeah. I found her. | 是的 我找到她了 |
[22:15] | She’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[22:17] | Well, there’s someone for everyone, I guess. | 每个人总有看对眼儿的人 |
[22:21] | I hope he’s sleeping with one eye open. | 希望那男的睡觉时睁一只眼 |
[22:24] | What’s her married name? | 她男人姓什么 |
[22:26] | The guy she’s married to is worth $700 million. | 她嫁的那个人身价高达七亿美元 |
[22:28] | He owns casinos. | 拥有数家赌场 |
[22:31] | The name, Dex. | 姓名 德克斯 |
[22:35] | Castner. | 卡斯纳 |
[22:37] | Miles Castner. | 迈尔斯·卡斯纳 |
[22:39] | They’re staying on his yacht. | 他们住在他的游艇上 |
[22:42] | I don’t know what they’re doing in Miami. | 我不知道他们来迈阿密做什么 |
[22:43] | Maybe he has business here or something. | 或许他在迈阿密有生意或是别的事情 |
[22:46] | But he seems to know who she is, | 不过他好像知道汉娜的真面目 |
[22:50] | even knows about her and me. | 甚至知道我和她之间的事 |
[22:53] | And she… | 汉娜 |
[22:55] | seems to like him, | 看起来挺喜欢他 |
[22:57] | or maybe she just feels obligated to him. | 或者觉得亏欠他了 |
[22:59] | I doubt hannah mckay feels obligated to anyone. | 我很怀疑汉娜·麦克雷会觉得亏欠任何人 |
[23:02] | It’s got to be operational. | 这肯定是有利益关系的 |
[23:04] | She needs a cover life. | 她需要一个假身份 |
[23:05] | It’s not like it’s a real marriage. | 这不像是真实的婚姻 |
[23:09] | She can’t actually love this guy. | 她不可能爱上那个人 |
[23:13] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[23:17] | You’re still in love with her, aren’t you? | 你还爱着她 对吧 |
[23:19] | What? No. | 什么 才没有 |
[23:21] | She’s probably trying to kill me. | 她可能想要杀了我 |
[23:29] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[23:31] | no one knows what it’s like | 没有人比我更清楚 |
[23:32] | to fall in love with the wrong person | 爱上一个不该爱的人 |
[23:34] | more than I do. | 是什么感觉 |
[23:37] | But you better get your fucking head on straight. | 你最好头脑清醒一点 |
[23:41] | She is everything that is wrong with our lives. | 她是我们生活中所有的问题所在 |
[23:45] | She is a vortex. She is a black hole. | 她是个漩涡 是个黑洞 |
[23:47] | She sucks everything into her being, | 所有东西都被她吸进去 |
[23:49] | leaving nothing behind. | 不留分毫 |
[23:54] | We have got to get her out of our lives. | 我们必须把她从我们的生活中赶出去 |
[23:56] | I’m working on a plan. | 我正在想办法 |
[24:03] | Are you sure you can be objective? | 你确定自己能够客观吗 |
[24:06] | One little toss of Hannah’s pretty blonde hair, | 汉娜的漂亮金发轻轻一甩 |
[24:09] | and you turn into a fucking moron. | 你就跟花痴一样 |
[24:13] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[24:15] | Hannah is here? | 汉娜来了吗 |
[24:17] | Both of you? Jesus. | 你俩都这样 天啊 |
[24:19] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[24:20] | Deb, I’m on top of it. | 黛布 我能搞定的 |
[24:22] | I’m gonna figure out exactly what she’s up to. | 我会查出来她到底要干什么 |
[24:25] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[24:29] | Where is Hannah? | 汉娜在哪儿 |
[24:32] | Right now, she’s on a very big boat | 现在她正和她丈夫 |
[24:36] | with her husband. | 在一艘大船上 |
[24:51] | Niki? | 妮基 |
[24:53] | Hey. Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[24:56] | I came here to see you. | 我过来看你 |
[24:57] | I didn’t realize this place was a breastaurant. | 我不知道这儿是个波霸餐厅 |
[25:03] | I mean, it is a sports bar. It’s just topless. | 这是个运动酒吧 只是裸胸而已 |
[25:05] | And I make really good money here. | 我在这儿能赚不少钱 |
[25:07] | Are you really okay doing this? | 你干这行真的好吗 |
[25:09] | Yeah, it’s not the best job in the world, | 很好 这不是世界上最好的工作 |
[25:12] | but it’s also not forever. | 但我也不会一直干下去 |
[25:13] | I’m fine with it. | 我觉得没问题 |
[25:15] | I can tell that you’re not. | 我能看出你有问题 |
[25:16] | Me? Oh. | 我 |
[25:18] | Look, I go to places like this all the time. | 这种地方我去过无数次 |
[25:21] | – See? – I– | -这不就得了 -我 |
[25:22] | Look, I’ve stared at a million boobs. | 我也是阅胸无数的人 |
[25:23] | But until now, I never considered them | 但直到现在 我从来没有认为 |
[25:25] | to be… daughter boobs. | 那会是 女儿胸 |
[25:30] | Daughter boobs? | 女儿胸 |
[25:32] | Well, come on. You know what I mean. | 拜托 你知道我的意思 |
[25:34] | Guy, hey. Her face is up here, okay? | 伙计 她的脸在上边 好吗 |
[25:36] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[25:37] | It’s so sweet that you care. | 你在意我 挺温暖的 |
[25:39] | I’m just gonna stay here | 一找到更好的工作 |
[25:40] | until something better comes along, okay? | 我就离开这儿 好吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, I’ll, uh– I’ll let you do your thing. | 好吧 那你忙你的事吧 |
[25:45] | Do you want to have dinner on my next free night? | 我下次晚上有空的时候想一起吃个饭吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:49] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[25:54] | It actually makes sense, in a way, | 某种意义上说 德克斯特 |
[25:56] | that Dexter would have been involved with another killer. | 与另一个凶手发生关系是情理之中的事 |
[25:59] | Well, she’s back. | 她回来了 |
[26:01] | And she poisoned us. | 还对我们下药 |
[26:02] | Who knows what the fuck else she has planned? | 谁他妈知道她还有什么花招 |
[26:04] | What does Dexter say? | 德克斯特怎么说 |
[26:05] | He’s trying to figure out what else she’s up to, | 他想搞清楚汉娜有什么计划 |
[26:07] | but I’m afraid he’s thinking with the wrong head right now. | 但恐怕他现在脑子短路了 |
[26:09] | You’re concerned for your safety. | 你在担心你的安危 |
[26:11] | And for Dexter’s. | 还有德克斯特的 |
[26:13] | Let’s take a step back. | 我们先退一步 |
[26:14] | From what you’ve told me, | 从你对我说那些话开始 |
[26:16] | if she wanted to kill you, you’d be dead by now. | 要是她想杀你 你已经死了 |
[26:19] | Well, maybe she just wants to prove | 也许她只是想证明 |
[26:20] | that she has control, | 自己还有掌控权 |
[26:21] | that she can kill us whenever she wants to. | 证明她随时可以杀掉我们 |
[26:23] | It’s a very unsettling feeling, isn’t it? | 这感觉很令人不安吧 |
[26:25] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[26:26] | So what is it you’d like to do? | 那你现在想怎么办 |
[26:27] | I would like to take her to Marshal Services | 我想把她交给法警 |
[26:29] | and have her the fuck arrested. | 他妈的把她关起来 |
[26:31] | – But Hannah knows too much. – Yeah. | -但汉娜知道太多了 -没错 |
[26:35] | But at least I wouldn’t have to worry | 但至少我不用担心 |
[26:36] | about what might or might not be in my morning coffee. | 早晨咖啡里可能有什么东西 |
[26:41] | When the Brain Surgeon was out there, | 开颅专家仍在行凶的时候 |
[26:43] | a threat to me, | 对我是威胁 |
[26:44] | I-I could hardly sleep. | 我彻夜难眠 |
[26:47] | I trusted Dexter to solve the problem, | 但我相信德克斯特能够处理 |
[26:50] | and he did. | 他也成功了 |
[26:56] | And if I can’t? | 要是我不行呢 |
[26:58] | Before you take matters into your own hands, | 在你亲自出马之前 |
[27:00] | be sure to consider all the consequences of those actions. | 一定要考虑到行动的所有后果 |
[27:06] | 《迈阿密论坛报》 卡斯纳将投资太阳能项目 | |
[27:06] | The husband is a complication I don’t need. | 我不需要这个人夫搅局 |
[27:09] | I have to get Hannah alone, in a situation I control. | 我得让汉娜独处于我的掌控之中 |
[27:15] | Have you done the blood work on the triple in Lummus park? | 鲁姆斯公园三人案的血迹弄完了吗 |
[27:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[27:19] | There’s the prints on the pesticide bottle still to run | 杀虫剂瓶身上的指纹仍需进行比对 |
[27:21] | and the decomp over in Coconut Grove | 还有椰林腐尸案 |
[27:22] | – we still have to process. – Yep. | -我们也得跟进 -对 |
[27:24] | Whew, we could use an extra set of hands, right? | 忙啊 我们真该多个帮手呀 |
[27:29] | Someone lower level, | 低级点的就行 |
[27:31] | an extra warm body to offset all the cold ones. | 多一个活人来搞定几具死尸 |
[27:33] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[27:34] | I mean, at least to make a dent in the paperwork. | 我是说 至少能少写点报告 |
[27:36] | Sure, I guess. | 我看可以 |
[27:38] | Excellent idea. | 我聪明吧 |
[27:47] | Zach… what’s he doing here? | 扎克来这儿干嘛 |
[27:55] | Quinn. | 奎恩 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[28:06] | My client requests that you cease and desist | 我的当事人要求你们即刻终止 |
[28:09] | this 24-hour watch you have on him. | 对他的全天候监视 |
[28:12] | He requests it. | 是他要求 |
[28:13] | I’d like you to back the fuck off. | 我要你们别他妈再来烦我 |
[28:28] | You took these photos, Zach? | 扎克 这些照片是你拍的吗 |
[28:30] | Yeah, and those are just the best ones. | 没错 这是几张拍得最好的 |
[28:33] | Quinn, do you have anything to say? | 奎恩 你有什么要说的吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I think the kid’s guilty. | 有 我认为这小子有罪 |
[28:36] | I’ll answer for you, Detective Quinn. | 我替你回答 奎恩探员 |
[28:38] | On behalf of the entire department, | 我代表整个警局 |
[28:39] | I can assure you that we will– | 向你保证我们… |
[28:41] | well, how did you put it, Zach? | 你怎么说来着 扎克 |
[28:42] | “Back the fuck down.” | “别他妈再去惹你” |
[28:43] | – “Off.” – yeah, that too. | -是”烦” -对 也对 |
[28:46] | Right, Detective Quinn? | 对吧 奎恩探员 |
[28:48] | – Right. – That’s right. | -对 -那可以了 |
[28:50] | Gentlemen, let me show you out. | 先生们 我带你们出去 |
[29:00] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈怎么想的 |
[29:01] | That rich asshole is walking around, free. | 那王八蛋阔少爷仍逍遥法外 |
[29:03] | We have nothing on this kid. | 可我们没那小子的证据 |
[29:04] | That’s why I was following him. | 所以我才去盯他 |
[29:06] | Yeah, if this was any other case, | 我懂 要是换了别的案子 |
[29:07] | I would personally sign off on the overtime. | 我肯定同意加班加点查 |
[29:09] | But this one… | 但这次 |
[29:12] | Let it go. | 还是算了 |
[29:14] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[29:19] | By the way, me and Jamie are moving in together. | 对了 我和洁咪要搬一起住了 |
[29:21] | You’re what? You’re doing what? | 什么 你们要什么了 |
[29:23] | Hey, uh, you got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[29:25] | Uh, make it fast. | 快说 |
[29:26] | Okay, well, Dexter and I are buried in that glass box. | 是这样 我和德克斯特忙得焦头烂额 |
[29:28] | We need an assistant. | 我们需要个助手 |
[29:30] | I don’t know about that. | 这样不太好 |
[29:30] | Wait, hold on, we’ve been under budget | 等等 前三个季度 |
[29:32] | the last three quarters. | 我们一直没超预算 |
[29:34] | – It was Dexter’s idea. – Okay. | -德克斯特的主意 -好吧 |
[29:36] | Part-time. | 兼职的 |
[29:39] | You’re one hell of a lieutenant. | 你真是个好警司 |
[29:51] | The photos were a nice touch. | 照片是个好点子 |
[29:58] | Thanks. I thought so. | 谢谢 我觉得也是 |
[30:01] | Well, now he’s off my tail. | 现在他不跟踪我了 |
[30:03] | We can get down to business. | 我们可以开始干活了 |
[30:06] | Find someone to… you know. | 找人去…你懂的 |
[30:08] | Eventually. | 最终一步 |
[30:10] | What do you mean, “eventually”? | “最终一步”怎么讲 |
[30:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:16] | long before my father taught me how to do what I do, | 早在我父亲教会我如何行事之前 |
[30:19] | he taught me how not to do it. | 他首选教会了我如何不行事 |
[30:22] | Why would I want to not do it? | 我为何要不行事 |
[30:25] | Timing is everything. | 时机是一切 |
[30:28] | One thing you need to learn– | 有一点你得学会 |
[30:29] | the first thing that I had to learn– | 也是我学会的第一点 |
[30:32] | is to wait. | 就是等待 |
[30:34] | Control your urges. | 控制住渴望 |
[30:36] | Channel them appropriately. | 正确地疏导 |
[30:40] | Dexter, I can’t wait. | 德克斯特 我等不了了 |
[30:42] | I can’t control it. | 没法控制了 |
[30:44] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[30:47] | You’re gonna get your chance, Zach, I promis | 我保证会有机会的 扎克 |
[30:50] | but the only way I’ve survived as long as I have | 但我能活到今天的唯一办法 |
[30:52] | is by being careful. | 就是小心行事 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna teach you how to do that. | 我会教你如何做到 |
[30:56] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[30:58] | And then you’ll be able to do what I do | 然后你就可以做我做的事了 |
[31:01] | and get away with it. | 并且自保 |
[31:32] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[31:33] | I saw you with your son. | 我看到你和你儿子了 |
[31:35] | Maggie never mentioned him. | 玛吉没提起过他 |
[31:38] | Hard to picture her as the family type. | 很难想象她还是贤淑型 |
[31:39] | There’s nothing going on between Hannah and me. | 我和汉娜之间没任何事 |
[31:42] | Good. Then listen. | 很好 那你听清楚 |
[31:43] | I’d sooner see her in prison than lose her. | 我宁愿看她坐牢也不愿失去她 |
[31:45] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[31:48] | Because I could call a few people | 因为我可以随时找人 |
[31:49] | and ruin your life. | 毁掉你生活 |
[31:51] | And being a family man, | 作为有家的人 |
[31:53] | I’m sure that’s not what you’d want. | 你肯定不希望这下场吧 |
[31:59] | People are so impatient. | 人们都如此急躁 |
[32:12] | Dexter, what are you doing? | 德克斯特 你在干嘛 |
[32:15] | This is something you don’t want to get in the middle of. | 这件事你不该插手 |
[32:17] | 汉娜·麦凯 你在哪里 | |
[32:20] | He said he’d sooner see her in prison than lose her. | 他说宁愿看她坐牢也不愿失去她 |
[32:24] | If that’s what he thinks this is about, | 要是他以为我们是旧情复燃 |
[32:26] | she’s the one in danger. | 那汉娜就危险了 |
[32:27] | I thought you were going to find out | 我本以为你是想看看 |
[32:29] | if Hannah was a threat to you and Debra, | 汉娜是否对你和黛布构成威胁 |
[32:31] | not if Miles was a threat to Hannah. | 而不是迈尔斯是否会危及汉娜 |
[32:37] | Why can’t I do both? | 我不能一箭双雕吗 |
[33:13] | Your flowers. | 你的花 |
[33:16] | That’s the thing about plants. | 植物就是这样 |
[33:17] | You don’t look after ’em, they die. | 你不照看它们就会死掉 |
[33:25] | So…what’s up? | 什么事 |
[33:29] | Miles just confronted me at a gas station. | 迈尔斯刚在加油站找我对质 |
[33:32] | God. He likes to be dramatic. | 天哪 他就喜欢小题大做 |
[33:36] | Is he a threat? | 他是威胁吗 |
[33:37] | A “Chop you up and toss you in the ocean” kind of threat? | 需要分尸抛海那种威胁吗 |
[33:41] | No. | 算不上 |
[33:43] | But he could make your life miserable, | 不过他可能搅乱你的生活 |
[33:45] | have people look into you | 找人盯着你 |
[33:47] | and follow you around 24/7. | 全天跟踪你 |
[33:49] | He sounds like a great guy. | 听起来是个牛人 |
[33:51] | And you’re really in a position to judge? | 你有资格说他吗 |
[33:54] | Why did you marry him? | 你干嘛嫁给他 |
[33:56] | Because he was there when you weren’t. | 因为你抛弃我时他帮助了我 |
[34:01] | I needed him, Dexter. | 我需要他 德克斯特 |
[34:04] | I met him a few years ago | 我几年前认识他的 |
[34:05] | when I did some flowers for him at an event, | 当时我为他的某个活动布置了花卉 |
[34:08] | and he found my background intriguing. | 他发现我经历不凡 |
[34:11] | I could tell that he had a bit of a crush on me, | 看得出来他有点迷恋我 |
[34:13] | so when I made my little escape and when I had nothing | 于是在我身无分文 走投无路的 |
[34:15] | and when I was desperate, | 逃亡之时 |
[34:16] | I knew that he could give me a whole new life, | 我知道他可以给我一个崭新的生活 |
[34:18] | a new identity, | 一个新身份 |
[34:20] | money. | 还有钱 |
[34:23] | Plus, he makes me happy. | 此外 他也让我很幸福 |
[34:27] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[34:29] | If you’re so damn happy, | 如果你活得幸福 |
[34:31] | what are you doing back here? | 你回来干什么 |
[34:33] | Why did you drug Debra and me? | 你为什么还对我和黛布拉下药 |
[34:34] | You know, I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[34:35] | No, answer me. | 不 回答我 |
[34:37] | I wanted to make sure that you weren’t gonna put me in jail. | 我只想确认你并不是想让我入狱 |
[34:39] | I had to see if you would come to me. | 我想看看你会不会来找我 |
[34:41] | Which I did, and you still haven’t told me why. | 我来了 但你还没告诉我为什么 |
[34:43] | Because it doesn’t matter why anymore. | 为什么已经不重要了 |
[34:45] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[34:46] | About what? | 什么主意 |
[34:50] | I wanted you to kill Miles for me. | 想让你帮我杀了迈尔斯 |
[34:57] | You what? | 什么 |
[35:00] | He’s possessive and controlling | 他的占有欲和控制欲太强 |
[35:02] | and obsessed with me to the point whwhere he follows me everywhere. | 对我痴迷到处处跟踪我的地步 |
[35:05] | I might as well be in prison. | 跟坐牢没两样 |
[35:08] | If I were to try and leave him, | 要是我试图离开他 |
[35:10] | he would– he would just turn me in. | 他会向警方告发我 |
[35:12] | Why haven’t you dealt with this in your usual way? | 你怎么没用你以前的手段解决 |
[35:14] | Because his family already thought | 因为我们结婚时 |
[35:16] | that I was some kind of gold digger when we got married. | 他家人已经认定我是拜金女了 |
[35:18] | If he was gonna drop dead suddenly, | 要是他突然死了 |
[35:19] | for no reason, I would be the first person that they would turn to. | 他们肯定会觉得是我干的 |
[35:23] | And once the cops get a good look at me– | 等警察上门来看到我的话… |
[35:24] | You wanted me to make him disappear. | 你想我让他消失 |
[35:30] | I thought you might feel like you owed me. | 我认为你会觉得欠我个人情 |
[35:32] | – Owed you? – You didn’t have to turn me in. | -欠你人情 -你当时没必要告发我 |
[35:34] | – You ruined my life. – I did. | -你毁了我的生活 -是啊 |
[35:36] | You know, it doesn’t even matter anymore, | 这已经不重要了 |
[35:37] | because like I said, I changed my mind. | 因为如我之前所说 我改变主意了 |
[35:39] | And this is my problem, | 这是我的问题 |
[35:40] | and I’m gonna find a way to deal with it. | 我会找到办法解决的 |
[35:42] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了 |
[35:45] | Because the moment that I saw you there, unconscious, | 因为当我看到你不省人事倒在那里 |
[35:47] | I realized that, despite the shitty way that it all ended, | 我意识到 不论我们以多糟的方式结束 |
[35:50] | you were it for me, Dexter. | 你都是我的真命天子 德克斯特 |
[35:56] | I’ve never felt that way about anyone before or since. | 在你前后未曾有任何人让我有这样的感觉 |
[36:03] | You’re the only person that I can be that honest with. | 你是唯一那个能让我敞开心扉的人 |
[36:09] | And I didn’t want to ruin that | 我不想毁了这份美好 |
[36:10] | by manipulating you into doing something | 操纵你去做一些 |
[36:13] | that might be bad for you. | 可能对你不利的事 |
[36:22] | It was the same for me. | 你也是我的真命天女 |
[36:28] | No, just leave it at that. | 别 到此为止 |
[36:29] | I have to go before Miles finds out where I’ve gone. | 我得在迈尔斯找到我之前离开 |
[36:31] | – Hannah… – Good-bye. | -汉娜 -再见 |
[36:43] | Um, can I borrow that high-tech G.P.S.tracker thingy | 我能借用下你的那个高科技 |
[36:47] | that you have? | 定位追踪器吗 |
[36:51] | Please? | 拜托 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[36:54] | Being nice when you need something, huh? | 有需要时就懂得礼貌啦 |
[36:56] | I’m not surprised. | 我不惊讶 |
[37:02] | Sorry that I overreacted earlier. | 对不起 我之前反应有点过了 |
[37:06] | I know that you’re interested. | 我知道你对我有意思 |
[37:10] | You act like you are. | 你表现得如此 |
[37:11] | But, Jake, you don’t want to get involved with me. | 但你不该跟我在一起 杰克 |
[37:15] | You have no idea who I really am. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[37:17] | I just want a chance to find out. | 我只想有个了解的机会 |
[37:40] | Can I help you? Is that your car? | 需要帮助吗 是你的车吗 |
[37:43] | Um, it– it’s my brother’s car. | 是…是我哥的车 |
[37:46] | I think I left my sunglasses in the passenger seat, | 我好像把墨镜落在副驾上了 |
[37:48] | and he’s not answering his phone. | 他一直不接电话 |
[37:50] | Your brother is… | 你哥是… |
[37:52] | Dexter Morgan. He lives in the building. | 德克斯特·摩根 他住在这楼里 |
[37:53] | Oh. Oh, you’re Dexter’s sister. | 你是德克斯特的妹妹啊 |
[37:55] | – I’m Cassie, his neighbor. – Debra. | -我叫凯西 他邻居 -黛布拉 |
[37:57] | Oh, fuck, you’re Cassie who went out with him, right? | 操 你就那个跟他约会的凯西是吧 |
[38:00] | Really? He mentioned me? | 真的吗 他提到过我 |
[38:02] | You look surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[38:03] | I am. | 是很惊讶 |
[38:04] | I, uh, I guess I figured he thought I was the worst date ever. | 我以为他会觉得我是史上最糟的约会 |
[38:07] | He didn’t exactly follow up. | 他完全没有跟进过 |
[38:09] | But he’s always nice to me when I see him. | 但每次碰见 他总是很礼貌 |
[38:10] | He’s kind of impossible to read. | 他有点捉摸不透 |
[38:12] | Yeah, that would be Dexter. | 德克斯特就这样 |
[38:13] | Oh, okay, good, I was starting to think it was me. | 是吗 我还以为是我做得不好 |
[38:16] | Nope, definitely not you. | 不 完全不是你的问题 |
[38:18] | Hey, um, since I’ve got you here, | 既然碰到你了就问个明白 |
[38:21] | what’s his deal? | 他怎么回事 |
[38:22] | Jamie seems to think he’s not over his ex-girlfriend, | 洁咪觉得他还在想他前女友 |
[38:25] | which totally makes him more attractive to me, | 但这让我觉得他更有魅力了 |
[38:26] | ’cause apparently, I have a thing for unavailable men. | 因为我好像总被有主的男人吸引 |
[38:29] | Sorry. That was an overshare. | 抱歉 我说多了 |
[38:31] | That’s all right. I get it. | 没关系 我理解 |
[38:32] | It’s so crazy, right? | 很傻 对吧 |
[38:33] | I meet this totally nice guy who’s completely into me, | 我碰到一个非常喜欢我的超好男人 |
[38:36] | and I’m still hung up | 但我还是被隔壁那个 |
[38:37] | on the mysterious man next door who hasn’t called. | 不回复电话的神秘男人搞得心烦意乱 |
[38:41] | I don’t know you… at all, actually. | 我不认识你 事实上完全不认识 |
[38:45] | But you seem like a normal girl, you know? | 但你看上去像个正常女孩 |
[38:47] | If I were you, I would probably stick | 如果我是你的话 我应该会选择 |
[38:49] | with the guy that’s obviously interested. | 那个明显对我有兴趣的人 |
[38:53] | Trust me, Dexter is not a mystery that you want to solve. | 德克斯特不是一个你想解开的迷 相信我 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Sorry about all that. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[39:02] | It’s all right. Have a good one. | 没关系 慢走 |
[39:03] | See you. | 再见 |
[39:12] | You could’ve come inside. I just got your text. | 你可以进来啊 刚看到你短信 |
[39:14] | Oh, well, you know, | 你懂的 |
[39:15] | I think I’ve seen enough of that place, you know. | 我觉得这地方我看够了 |
[39:18] | So… what brings you by? | 所以 你来找我干什么 |
[39:20] | I wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[39:21] | that a lab assistant position just opened up at Miami Metro, | 迈阿密警局现在正好在招聘一位实验室助理 |
[39:25] | and it’s yours if you want it. | 如果你愿意 就聘你了 |
[39:27] | What does it pay? | 薪水怎么样 |
[39:28] | $13.75 an hour, plus dental. | 时薪13.75美元 还包牙医 |
[39:32] | I make a lot more money than that here. | 我在这赚得比那多多了 |
[39:33] | You did say that this wasn’t your first choice | 你说过这并不是 |
[39:36] | – as a line of work. – Yeah. | -首选的工作 -是说过 |
[39:37] | I figured you’d jump at the chance | 我以为你会抓住机会 |
[39:38] | for a future that didn’t include pole dancing. | 转去一个不用跳钢管舞的职业 |
[39:40] | I’m not gonna be a stripper, Dad. | 我不会去当脱衣女郎的 爸爸 |
[39:45] | Hey, it just slipped out. | 就顺口叫出来了 |
[39:49] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:50] | Well, listen, just do me a favor. | 听着 就当帮我这个忙 |
[39:52] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下好吗 |
[39:53] | I think it would be good for the both of us. | 我觉得这对我们俩来说都不错 |
[39:55] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[39:59] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[40:03] | Well, that’s probably best for all involved. | 这样可能对所有人来说都是最好 |
[40:06] | Two psychopaths together– | 两个精神变态狂在一起 |
[40:10] | never a good mix. | 永远没好事 |
[40:11] | Hannah’s not a psychopath. | 汉娜不是精神变态狂 |
[40:14] | She has feelings. | 她也有感情的 |
[40:15] | I’ll have to take your word for that. | 我只能相信你说的了 |
[40:17] | Anyway, I called you over here tonight | 我今晚叫你过来 |
[40:18] | because I’m concerned about Zach. | 是因为我有点担心扎克 |
[40:20] | He came to me today in a very agitated state. | 他今天来找我 非常狂躁不安 |
[40:23] | I know, I didn’t let him kill his father, | 我知道 我没让他杀他父亲 |
[40:25] | and now he’s feeling the urge more than ever. | 他现在嗜血欲望越发强烈 |
[40:27] | And how do you plan to handle it? | 你打算怎样处理这事 |
[40:31] | I was ten years old | 我十岁时 |
[40:32] | when Harry told me what my future would be. | 哈里就告诉我 我将来会变成什么样 |
[40:34] | I didn’t kill until I was 19. | 我直到十九岁才真正杀了人 |
[40:38] | Zach can wait. | 扎克也能等 |
[40:39] | He just doesn’t know he can. | 他只是不知道他能做到 |
[40:43] | – Apples and oranges, Dexter. – Sorry? | -不能相提并论 德克斯特 -什么 |
[40:47] | You thought you had no choice but to wait | 你以为你没选择只能等 |
[40:49] | because your father told you to. | 因为你父亲告诫你要等 |
[40:52] | But you were just a boy who’d never taken a human life. | 你当时只是个从未杀过人的孩子 |
[40:56] | – Zach has already killed. – Don’t get me wrong. | -扎克已开杀戒了 -别误解我 |
[40:59] | I’m glad you took him off your table. | 我很高兴你饶了他一命 |
[41:01] | But the moment you did, | 但你饶他那一刻开始 |
[41:03] | Zach became your responsibility. | 扎克就成为了你的责任 |
[41:07] | He’s relying on you, Dexter. | 他现在要依赖你了 德克斯特 |
[41:11] | You need to take this very seriously. | 你得认真处理这个问题 |
[41:18] | Hi, you’ve reached Zach Hamilton. | 你好 我是扎克·汉米尔顿 |
[41:19] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[41:21] | Hey, Zach. It’s Dexter. | 扎克 我是德克斯特 |
[41:24] | Let’s meet tomorrow afternoon, 2:00 P.M. | 我们明天下午两点见个面吧 |
[41:26] | I’ll come to your studio. | 我去你工作室找你 |
[41:37] | It’s good that Hanannah’s leaving. | 还好汉娜要走了 |
[41:39] | I have enough on my plate | 让我烦心的事够多的了 |
[41:40] | trying to turn a young killer into… | 试图把一个年轻杀手 |
[41:44] | someone like me. | 变成我 |
[42:22] | Miles knows that Hannah and I saw each other yesterday. | 迈尔斯知道我和汉娜昨天见面了 |
[42:27] | If Miles will do this to me, | 如果迈尔斯这样对我 |
[42:31] | what will he do to her? | 他将怎样对她呢 |
[42:36] | So who are you tracking? | 你跟踪谁呢 |
[42:39] | I’m just kidding, obviously. | 很明显 我在开玩笑 |
[42:41] | I don’t want to invade your privacy. | 我不想侵犯你的隐私 |
[42:42] | I just want to see if you need anything. | 我只想问问你需要什么 |
[42:44] | No, I’m good. | 不了 我很好 |
[42:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:47] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[42:53] | I know I can be kind of a dick sometimes. | 我知道我有时候很混蛋 |
[42:56] | You don’t deserve that. | 不该这样对你 |
[42:59] | It’s okay, most people think I’m a dick too, | 没事 很多人觉得我也是个混蛋 |
[43:01] | so I guess we’re even. | 所以我们扯平了 |
[43:03] | This past year hasn’t been my best. | 这一年来我过得不太顺 |
[43:07] | The truth is, I wouldn’t be surviving it | 事实是 要不是你 |
[43:09] | if it weren’t for you, so thank you. | 我没法挺过来 谢谢你 |
[43:13] | You’re welcome. | 客气 |
[43:32] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[43:42] | Come on, what the fuck? Dexter! | 快点 搞毛啊 德克斯特 |
[43:44] | It looks like he’s not home. | 他似乎不在家 |
[43:55] | Can I give him a message? | 我能给传个口信吗 |
[43:57] | Yeah. Fuck him. | 可以 操他妈 |
[44:09] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[44:11] | Good hunting? | 购物愉快吗 |
[44:12] | Yeah, I found a couple dresses. | 是的 买了几件衣服 |
[44:14] | I think you’ll really like them. | 我想你肯定喜欢 |
[44:16] | Nice. | 很好 |
[44:17] | I’m guessing today’s shopping went better than yesterday’s. | 看来今天血拼的成果比昨天好 |
[44:21] | – About the same. – Really? | -差不多 -是吗 |
[44:23] | That’s surprising, considering there probably isn’t | 真奇怪 你的旧花房里 |
[44:25] | much of a selection at your old greenhouse. | 恐怕没那多东西好挑吧 |
[44:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[44:32] | You were with your friend… | 你跟你的朋友在一起 |
[44:36] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[44:41] | Well, he a– he asked to see me. | 他要求见我 |
[44:43] | He wanted to make sure that I was all right | 他想确定你昨天去质问他之后 |
[44:45] | after you confronted him, | 我有没有事 |
[44:46] | and I told him that everything was fine, | 我告诉他一切都好 |
[44:48] | that we were very happy together, | 我们在一起很幸福 |
[44:50] | end of story. | 没别的了 |
[44:51] | Don’t lie to me. I know the truth. | 别骗我 我知道真相 |
[44:54] | Oh, Miles, I told you, I don’t care about him anymore. | 迈尔斯 我说过我不在乎他了 |
[44:56] | So you won’t be too upset then. | 那么你也不会在意了 |
[44:58] | About what? | 在意什么 |
[44:59] | About what yesterday’s excursion | 昨天那次密会 |
[45:01] | is going to cost your friend. | 会让你朋友付出什么代价 |
[45:02] | Miles, that’s unnecessary. | 迈尔斯 没必要这样 |
[45:04] | You’ve made it necessary. | 你让一切变得必要 |
[45:05] | No, please, don’t hurt him. | 不 求你了 别伤害他 |
[45:07] | “Don’t hurt him”? Why, because you love him? | “别伤害他” 为什么 因为你还爱他吗 |
[45:09] | No, I promise you. | 不 我保证 |
[45:10] | I’m not ever gonna see him again. | 我再也不会见他 |
[45:12] | He’s the reason you insisted… | 你为了他 |
[45:13] | – Stop it. – on coming with me to Miami, | -住手 -坚持和我来迈阿密 |
[45:14] | returning to a place where… | 回到一个 |
[45:16] | – Ouch! – you’re a wanted criminal. | -疼 -你是通缉犯的旧地 |
[45:17] | Miles, ow! | 迈尔斯 |
[45:19] | He’s the unfinished business you mentioned. | 他就是你说过的那个未尽心愿 |
[45:26] | I want you to know I forgive you. | 我要你知道我原谅你了 |
[45:29] | We’re going to make a new beginning. | 我们将重新开始 |
[45:30] | I’ve already told the crew we’re leaving tonight. | 我已经给船员说了今晚离开 |
[45:32] | We’ll sail up the coast, then cross the Atlantic, | 我们沿岸航行 穿越大西洋 |
[45:34] | just the two of us, for the rest of our lives. | 就我们俩 共度余生 |
[45:37] | That’s how much I care about you. | 我就这么在意你 |
[45:39] | No, Miles. Stop it, please. | 不 迈尔斯 停手 求你了 |
[45:40] | You’ll never have to leave this boat. | 你永远别想离开这艘船 |
[45:42] | Stop– | 住手 |
[45:46] | I’ve given you everything! You belong to me. | 我给你了一切 你属于我 |
[45:49] | No, stop it. Get off me! | 不 住手 放开我 |
[46:32] | I-I tried to run, | 我试过逃跑 |
[46:34] | but… | 但是 |
[46:37] | he just grabbed me. | 他抓住了我 |
[46:42] | I didn’t mean for it to happen this way. | 我并不想搞成这样的 |
[46:46] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[46:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[46:55] | We need bleach, bags, | 我们需要漂白剂 袋子 |
[46:59] | something to cut with– | 能切割的东西 |
[47:00] | an axe or a saw or something like that. | 斧子 锯子之类 |
[47:04] | You think you can get me those things | 你能不令船员疑心 |
[47:06] | without letting the crew know that anything’s wrong? | 拿到这些东西吗 |
[47:11] | Yeah, I think so. Yes. | 是 应该可以 是的 |
[47:16] | Wait, you need to change. | 等等 你得换衣服 |
[47:20] | – All right. – Hannah. | -好的 -汉娜 |
[47:25] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[47:29] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我来处理一切 |
[47:37] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[47:57] | So that’s how you make people disappear. | 原来你就是这样让人消失的 |
[48:01] | Give or take a plastic room and a kill table, yeah. | 没错 有时还需要塑封室和行刑台 |
[48:05] | Yeah, I remember that part. | 是啊 我记忆犹新 |
[48:29] | Do you ever wish that you had followed through? | 你有没有希望自己能坚持做到底 |
[48:34] | With killing me? | 杀了我 |
[48:37] | No. | 不 |
[48:43] | Ever wish you had? | 你希望过吗 |
[48:45] | I was never going to kill you, Dexter. | 我从没想杀你 德克斯特 |
[48:49] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[48:53] | Well, I knew I couldn’t live with Miles for much longer, | 我知道我和迈尔斯不会长久 |
[48:55] | and… | 而且 |
[48:59] | unlike you, I don’t actually enjoy any of this. | 和你不同 我并不享受杀人 |
[49:05] | So what’s next? | 那下一步怎么办 |
[49:08] | I told the crew that Miles was going | 我告诉船员迈尔斯 |
[49:11] | to New York for a few days, | 去纽约几天 |
[49:12] | so that should buy me some time. | 这能为我争取点时间 |
[49:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[49:31] | I have to go to a crime scene… | 我必须去一个犯罪现场 |
[49:34] | at my apartment building. | 地点就是我的公寓楼 |
[49:36] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -这是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[49:39] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[49:44] | Please don’t leave town before we talk again. | 我们再次交谈前 别离开这个城市 |
[49:49] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[50:13] | This could be my apartment. | 这也可能是我的公寓 |
[50:32] | Cassie. | 凯西 |
[50:35] | Dexter? | 德克斯特 |
[50:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[50:45] | I don’t know. I just got here. | 我不知道 我刚到 |
[50:47] | Cassie and I, | 凯西和我 |
[50:49] | we were supposed to have a date tonight. | 我们本来准备今晚约会的 |
[50:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:58] | I know you were friends. You okay to work this? | 我知道你们是朋友 你来处理没问题吗 |
[51:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 |
[51:08] | What do you see? | 你看出了什么 |
[51:12] | She was bludgeoned. | 钝物重击 |
[51:14] | See those marks on her neck? | 看到她脖子上的痕迹了吗 |
[51:16] | Someone held her down and beat her to death. | 有人摁着她 殴打致死 |
[51:18] | God. | 天啊 |
[51:25] | Norma Rivera was bludgeoned. | 诺玛·里韦拉也被重击过 |
[51:28] | Is it possible Zach did this | 有可能是我和汉娜在一起时 |
[51:30] | when I was with Hannah? | 扎克干的吗 |
[51:34] | Harry was a good teacher to me | 哈里是我的良师 |
[51:36] | because he was normal, human. | 因为他正常 有人性 |
[51:40] | But can anything good come from putting two killers together, | 但当两个杀手在一起时 会有好结果吗 |
[51:45] | whether it be student and teacher | 不管是学生和导师 |
[51:46] | or whatever Hannah and I have? | 还是汉娜和我的关系 |
[51:51] | Or will it always end the same way, | 难道都会是同样的结局 |
[51:55] | like this? | 就像这样 |
[51:58] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |