时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Dexter… | 《嗜血法医》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | If I do happen to find her, | 如果我真找到她 |
[00:11] | you’ll get your reward money. | 你会得到悬赏奖金的 |
[00:13] | – Oh, shit. – Who’s that? | -坏了 -谁来了 |
[00:14] | Federal Marshal. | 联邦法警 |
[00:16] | Dexter Morgan, what the hell are you doing here? | 德克斯特·摩根 你怎么会在这里 |
[00:18] | Arlene’s a friend. We met through Hannah. | 阿琳是我朋友 经汉娜认识的 |
[00:21] | It’s not safe for you to go back to the hotel. | 回酒店不安全了 |
[00:23] | – You need something private. – What the fuck? | -得找个私密地方 -搞毛啊 |
[00:26] | It’s only for a couple of nights. | 就待几宿 |
[00:27] | Couple of nights? That’s it. | 就几宿 那行吧 |
[00:29] | Sorry I’m not Deb. | 抱歉 我不是黛布 |
[00:30] | She’s always accusing me of comparing you to her. | 她总埋怨我拿你和她比 |
[00:37] | Welcome back to homicide, detective. | 探员小姐 欢迎回到凶案组 |
[00:39] | I just need some time to think about it. | 我得考虑考虑 |
[00:42] | Take all the time you need. | 任你考虑 |
[00:44] | There’s no life for me here in Florida. | 佛罗里达没有我的立足之地 |
[00:46] | I can have a life somewhere else far away from here– | 我可以在远离这儿的地方生活 |
[00:48] | In Argentina. Maybe we all can. | 在阿根廷 也许我们都可以 |
[00:51] | Yes. Me, you, and Harrison are gonna move to Argentina. | 好 你我和哈里森一起搬到阿根廷 |
[00:55] | Zach’s killer is related to you. | 扎克的凶手和你有血缘关系 |
[00:57] | The Brain Surgeon is related to you. | 开颅专家跟你有血缘关系 |
[00:59] | I had two sons, Daniel and Richard. | 我生过俩儿子 丹尼尔和理查德 |
[01:01] | – My older son…Daniel…. – He killed Richard. | -大儿子丹尼尔 -杀了理查德 |
[01:04] | Then we put Daniel into a mental health institute. | 后来我们把丹尼尔送进了精神病院 |
[01:07] | That guy Cassie was dating… | 约凯西那家伙 |
[01:10] | Daniel vogel is Oliver Saxon. | 丹尼尔就是奥利弗·萨克森 |
[01:12] | Suppose you do find him, Dexter. | 德克斯特 要是你找到他 |
[01:15] | What are you going to do? | 会怎么处置 |
[01:16] | He’s murdered four innocent people, | 他杀了四个无辜的人 |
[01:18] | and he killed Jack Hamilton. | 还杀了杰克·汉米尔顿 |
[01:20] | He’s my son. | 可他是我儿子 |
[01:23] | He got away. | 他逃了 |
[01:24] | That’s why I’m here, to warn you. | 所以我才过来 提醒你 |
[01:25] | I think it best, from here on out, | 我觉得从现在起 |
[01:27] | that I handle this myself. | 还是我自己处理吧 |
[01:29] | Vogel is on her own, and so am I. | 沃格尔靠她自己了 我也是 |
[01:32] | I’ll kill Saxon and leave Miami forever. | 我要杀了萨克森 远走迈城 |
[01:37] | So now do you believe me? | 现在相信我了吧 |
[01:39] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[03:38] | Feels good to cook for you again. | 再给你做饭真好 |
[03:42] | It reminds me of what it was like to be your mother. | 想起了当时做你妈妈的感觉 |
[03:49] | You think fixing breakfast makes you my mother again? | 你以为做顿早饭就又成母亲了 |
[03:54] | – No. – You gave up the privilege | -不是 -很久以前 |
[03:56] | a long time ago. | 你就放弃了这个权利 |
[03:58] | Daniel, whatever mistakes I’ve made in the past, | 丹尼尔 过去我犯过的一切错误 |
[04:01] | I want to make it up to you. | 我都想补偿 |
[04:03] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[04:05] | Help me how? | 怎么帮 |
[04:06] | I can arrange for the care you need. | 我可以安排你的治疗 |
[04:09] | The care I need? | 我的治疗 |
[04:12] | I will never be locked up again. | 我再也不要被关起来 |
[04:15] | I have contacts at the best facilities. | 我在最好的精神病院里有关系 |
[04:17] | Like the last one you sent me to? | 就像你最后送我去那种精神病院 |
[04:19] | Do you know what that was like? | 你知道里面什么样儿吗 |
[04:22] | Day after day wondering when you’d finally come to visit, | 一天到晚想知道你什么时候来看我 |
[04:26] | only to realize that the answer was never! | 结果却是一次不来 |
[04:28] | Daniel, I couldn’t. You’d killed Richard. | 丹尼尔 我办不到 你杀了理查德 |
[04:32] | That was your fault! | 那都是你的错 |
[04:37] | You ignored me. | 你忽视我 |
[04:40] | All you ever cared about was Richard. | 只关心理查德一个 |
[04:44] | You never tried to help me. | 从没想过帮助我 |
[04:47] | I was young, inexperienced. | 当时我年轻 初为人母 |
[04:51] | I didn’t know how to help you. | 不知道怎么帮助你 |
[04:53] | But you sure as hell knew how to help Dexter Morgan. | 但你却知道怎么帮德克斯特·摩根 |
[04:57] | You taught him how to deal with his condition. | 教会他如何处理自己的情况 |
[05:00] | You gave him everything you denied me. | 你给他一切却弃我不顾 |
[05:03] | While I was rotting away, you gave him a life. | 在我灰飞烟灭时 你帮他涅磐重生 |
[05:07] | I know that. I do. | 我知道 是这样 |
[05:10] | It was a horrible mistake. | 这是个严重错误 |
[05:12] | I was your son. I needed you. | 我是你儿子 需要母爱 |
[05:17] | – Please… – Please what? | -求你…-求我什么 |
[05:19] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry for everything I’ve done. | 过去的事我很抱歉 |
[05:24] | I truly, truly am. | 非常的抱歉 |
[05:30] | I wish I could believe you. | 希望可以相信你 |
[05:52] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[05:54] | Hey, Harrison. | 嗨 哈里森 |
[05:55] | Oh, I missed you. Aw. | 好想你耶 |
[05:58] | Hey, soon you’ll be able to spend | 马上你就能 |
[06:00] | all the time you want with her, | 和她朝夕相处了 |
[06:01] | but right now, Hannah and I need to have a grown-up talk. | 不过现在我和汉娜得谈点大人的事 |
[06:04] | – Okay, bud? – Okay. | -好吗小伙子 -好吧 |
[06:11] | So… | 是这样 |
[06:12] | – some potentially good news. – Yeah? | -可能是个好消息 -什么 |
[06:14] | Deputy Marshal Clayton stopped by my place. | 克莱顿法警去了我那里 |
[06:16] | It seems like he’s backing off on his search for you. | 似乎他不再追查你了 |
[06:19] | Oh, that’s a huge relief. | 这可解放了 |
[06:21] | Even so, he managed to get your face all over the news. | 即便这样 他还是把你在各媒体曝光 |
[06:23] | You still need to lay low. | 你还得深居简出 |
[06:25] | So how am I gonna get out of Miami? | 那我怎么逃离迈阿密 |
[06:29] | Well, no one’s looking for a woman | 没有人会 |
[06:31] | traveling with her husband and child. | 找傍夫携子的女性麻烦 |
[06:33] | I’m thinking the three of us could leave together. | 我想咱们仨可以一起走 |
[06:38] | I like the sound of that. | 听着好动人 |
[06:43] | There’s still so much to do. | 不过还有很多事要办 |
[06:45] | I’ve gotta tell Batista I’m leaving… | 得告诉巴蒂斯塔我要走了 |
[06:48] | Get Harrison out of school, | 给哈里森办退学 |
[06:50] | see Astor and Cody one last time. | 还得去看看艾斯特和柯迪 |
[06:52] | I need to list my condo, sell my boat, my car. | 把房子 船 车都卖了 |
[06:56] | Deb can help out with all that stuff. | 黛布能帮上忙 |
[07:01] | We’re really gonna do it. | 我们来真的了 |
[07:04] | Yeah. We’re moving to Argentina. | 对 我们搬到阿根廷 |
[07:08] | God, that was always such a fantasy | 天呐 我一直在幻想 |
[07:09] | I never thought that it would actually happen. | 却没想过梦想竟然成真 |
[07:12] | Otherwise I would have learned Spanish. | 不然我就去学西班牙语了 |
[07:15] | We’ll learn together. | 我们可以一起学 |
[07:17] | We’ll be leaving soon. | 我们马上就走 |
[07:19] | I have to kill Saxon first. | 只是先要杀掉萨克森 |
[07:22] | Oh, so you are gonna go through with it. | 你还真要有始有终啊 |
[07:25] | I have to. | 必须如此 |
[07:27] | Vogel’s not thinking clearly. | 沃格尔现在思维混乱 |
[07:28] | She doesn’t seem to realize she’s in danger. | 看来不知道自己身处险境 |
[07:31] | I feel like I need to protect her. | 我觉得应该保护她 |
[07:34] | You feel like you need to? | 你觉得应该 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:39] | – What? – It’s just… | -怎么了 -就是… |
[07:41] | when it comes to you and killing, | 就是一涉及到你和杀戮 |
[07:43] | feelings never enter the equation. | 感情就无效了 |
[07:49] | She needs me to protect her. | 她需要我的保护 |
[07:54] | Hey! Stay off aunt Deb’s treadmill. | 嘿 别动黛布阿姨的跑步机 |
[07:57] | But it’s fun. | 很好玩耶 |
[07:58] | No, it’s not for kids. | 不行 那不是小孩玩儿的 |
[07:59] | Hey, come here. I want to hear all about | 过来 我想听听 |
[08:00] | what you’ve been doing for the last eight months. | 你这八个月来都干什么了 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:07] | – Hi, aunt Deb. – Hi. | -黛布阿姨 -你好 |
[08:12] | – Come on. – Can we talk? | -来吧 -我们能谈谈吗 |
[08:21] | What the hell is Harrison doing with Hannah? | 哈里森怎么会和汉娜在一起 |
[08:24] | Deputy Marshal pulled off the detail. | 执勤法警撤掉了保护警员 |
[08:26] | It’s not safe for Harrison to be at the apartment | 只要萨克森还活着 哈里森在家里 |
[08:28] | as long as Saxon’s still out there. | 就不会安全 |
[08:30] | Okay, then I’ll watch him, but he shouldn’t be with her. | 好的 我来照看他 但是他不能和她在一起 |
[08:32] | That’s not fuckin’ fair to him. | 这对他影响不好 |
[08:34] | Deb, I have to tell you something. | 黛布 我必须告诉你一件事 |
[08:36] | What? | 什么 |
[08:38] | Harrison and I are leaving soon. | 哈里森和我很快会离开 |
[08:41] | What do you mean you’re leaving? | 什么叫”离开” |
[08:42] | – You’re leaving where? – Leaving Miami… | -你们要离开哪里 -离开迈阿密 |
[08:44] | with Hannah. | 和汉娜一起 |
[08:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:49] | We’re moving to Argentina. | 我们要搬去阿根廷 |
[08:52] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:55] | You know how stupid that sounds? | 你知道这听起来多愚蠢吗 |
[08:57] | Deb– | 黛布 |
[08:58] | You’re gonna take your fuckin’ son, | 你他妈的要带着儿子 |
[08:59] | move to another country with a wanted fugitive? | 跟一个逃犯搬去另一个国家 |
[09:01] | Have you fuckin’ thought this through? | 你他妈的有好好想过吗 |
[09:03] | Deb, I have. | 黛布 我想过了 |
[09:06] | We want to have a life together. | 我们想一起生活 |
[09:09] | I wish there was a different way, but there’s not. | 我希望能有别的办法 但是没有 |
[09:12] | We need to leave the country, start someplace new. | 我们得离开这个国家 去别的地方重新开始 |
[09:20] | You act like this doesn’t even affect me. | 你表现得好像这不会影响我一样 |
[09:23] | I know it does. | 我知道这会 |
[09:27] | Well, then, that’s a really selfish decision on your part. | 那么 你这个决定真的很自私 |
[09:30] | We’ll still see each other. | 我们还会再见 |
[09:32] | I’ll…come up here, and you can visit. | 我可以回来 你也可以去找我 |
[09:36] | Okay, I’ll look you up the next time I’m in Argentina. | 好吧 下次我去阿根廷会找你的 |
[09:39] | Deb, I’m sorry. | 黛布 我很抱歉 |
[09:41] | This is hard for me too. | 这对我来说也很难 |
[09:50] | – Hey. How was your day? – Long. | -今天过得如何 -度日如年 |
[09:56] | Well, I had a really good day. | 我今天过得很好 |
[09:58] | Not only am I about to graduate, | 我不仅要毕业了 |
[10:01] | but I got a recruitment letter from Greenwood Academy. | 我还收到了格林伍德学院的招募信 |
[10:06] | – A therapist position. – What’s Greenwood Academy? | -工作是治疗师 -什么是格林伍德学院 |
[10:09] | It’s a very well respected special-needs school in Atlanta. | 是亚特兰大一家著名的特殊需要学校 |
[10:12] | They want to set up an interview. | 他们想面试我 |
[10:13] | That’s fuckin’ great. When you going? | 真他妈棒 你什么时候去 |
[10:17] | I’m not. | 我不去 |
[10:19] | What do you mean? Why not? | 你什么意思 为什么不去 |
[10:22] | Joey, I’m not moving to Atlanta when you’re here. | 乔 你住在这里 我怎么能搬去亚特兰大 |
[10:24] | I’ll find something in Miami. | 我会在迈阿密找个工作的 |
[10:25] | I’m just so flattered that they’re interested. | 我只是很高兴他们对我感兴趣 |
[10:29] | Jamie, I-I would feel like shit | 洁咪 如果你因为我 |
[10:32] | if I was the cause of you missing out | 而错过这么好的机会 |
[10:34] | on a great opportunity. | 我会很难受的 |
[10:36] | You shouldn’t. This is my decision. | 你不必难受 这是我的选择 |
[10:42] | All I’m saying is, you know, | 我只想说 |
[10:43] | you should do what’s best for your career. | 你应该做出最好的职业选择 |
[10:45] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:48] | Don’t worry about us, you know? | 不用担心我们 好吗 |
[10:50] | We’ll…make it work. | 我们可以想办法 |
[10:53] | Be right back. I’m gonna go grab a drink. | 我马上回来 去拿杯酒 |
[11:06] | – Evelyn. – Tom. | -伊芙琳 -汤姆 |
[11:08] | Please. | 请进 |
[11:12] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[11:13] | Yes, fine. | 是的 很好 |
[11:14] | A little over-worked, so… | 稍微有点工作过度 所以 |
[11:16] | Mm. Thanks for coming in this morning. | 感谢你今早前来 |
[11:19] | As I said, it’s kind of a sensitive matter. | 如我所说 这是一件比较敏感的事 |
[11:22] | It’s about one of your patients. | 与你的一位病人有关 |
[11:24] | Zach Hamilton. | 扎克·汉米尔顿 |
[11:25] | As I’m sure you’re aware, he’s gone missing. | 你肯定知道 他失踪了 |
[11:27] | Yes. I was hoping he’d turned up by now. | 是的 我还希望他这现在会出现 |
[11:29] | He hasn’t. And I promised his parents | 他没有 我向他的父母保证过 |
[11:31] | that I would look into it personally. | 我会亲自督办 |
[11:34] | But I’m afraid I’ve hit a dead end. | 但是我现在毫无头绪 |
[11:36] | Tom, you know that I’m not at liberty | 汤姆 你知道我不能谈论 |
[11:37] | to discuss my patients. | 我的病人 |
[11:38] | Come on, Evelyn, | 拜托 伊芙琳 |
[11:40] | I’m trying to help this kid. | 我想帮助这个孩子 |
[11:43] | Now, he lived at home. | 那么 他住在家里 |
[11:45] | How was his relationship with his parents? | 他和父母的关系怎么样 |
[11:47] | Like anyone his age. | 跟同龄人差不多 |
[11:48] | Did he say anything about trying to get away? | 他有没有说过离家出走 |
[11:51] | He talk about any friends, maybe a special girl? | 他有没有提过哪些朋友 也许某个心仪的女孩 |
[11:54] | Was he into drugs? Gambling? | 他有没有吸毒 赌博 |
[11:57] | – Was he suicidal? – I don’t know. | -有没有自杀倾向 -我不知道 |
[11:59] | Look, I know you understand better than anyone | 听着 我知道你比任何人都理解 |
[12:02] | what it’s like to lose a child. | 失去孩子是什么感觉 |
[12:05] | Not knowing is even worse. | 不知道生死离别之苦 |
[12:08] | Imagine how the Hamiltons must feel. | 想象一下汉米尔顿夫妇是什么感受 |
[12:11] | I wish I could help, but I just don’t know anymore. | 我希望自己能帮上忙 但我真的不知道 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry, but I have another appointment. | 对不起 我还要去见病人 |
[12:28] | Saxon killed his brother when he was only 14. | 十四岁时 萨克森杀了自己的弟弟 |
[12:31] | Killed seven more in the fire when he was 17. | 十七岁时 他又烧死了七个人 |
[12:34] | How many more since then? | 这些年他还杀了多少人 |
[12:37] | He’s lived in a dozen cities across two continents. | 他住过很多城市 横跨两个大陆 |
[12:41] | Never been arrested. Never leaves a trace. | 从未被捕 从未留下痕迹 |
[12:44] | Is he the perfect psychopath I once was? | 他是我曾经那样的完美精神变态者吗 |
[12:54] | – Dr. Vogel. – Dexter. | -沃格尔博士 -德克斯特 |
[12:56] | Can we talk? | 我们能说句话吗 |
[13:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:03] | Tom wanted to question me about Zach. | 汤姆想问我扎克的情况 |
[13:07] | Well, of course, I couldn’t tell him anything. | 当然了 我什么也不能给他说 |
[13:09] | But I feel horrid | 但我感觉很糟 |
[13:11] | keeping Zach’s death from the Hamiltons. | 向汉米尔顿夫妇隐瞒着扎克的死 |
[13:13] | And we both know that Zach’s killer is still out there. | 我们都知道杀死扎克的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[13:18] | Understand, Evelyn, you are in danger. | 你要明白 伊芙琳 你身处险境 |
[13:21] | Well, you don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[13:25] | My son isn’t gonna harm me. | 我的儿子不会伤害我 |
[13:27] | – How do you know that? – I just do. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[13:32] | Have you been in contact with him? | 你和他联系过吗 |
[13:35] | I saw him. | 我见过他 |
[13:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:42] | We had breakfast yesterday. | 我们昨天一起吃了早饭 |
[13:45] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[13:47] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:49] | – Evelyn… – It’s the truth. | -伊芙琳 -我说的是真话 |
[13:50] | He–he was angry and he stormed out of the house. | 他很生气 夺门而出 |
[13:53] | I don’t know whether I’ll ever see him again. | 我不知道是否还会再次见到他 |
[13:59] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:01] | Because you want to kill him. | 因为你想杀他 |
[14:04] | And I don’t want that to happen. | 而我不想他死 |
[14:07] | I can’t turn my back on him again. | 我不能再次抛弃他 |
[14:10] | What is there you can do for him? | 你能为他做什么呢 |
[14:18] | First, I can establish trust. | 我可以先建立信任感 |
[14:22] | I wasn’t a good mother to him when he was a child. | 在他小时候我不是个好母亲 |
[14:26] | I need to win him over. | 我要把他争取回来 |
[14:29] | And then… Well, eventually, hopefully… | 然后 最终我希望 |
[14:34] | I’ll get him back into a facility. | 能把他送回精神病院 |
[14:36] | And how many more innocent people will he kill | 那在你做到之前 在他杀了你之前 |
[14:39] | before you do that, before he kills you? | 有多少无辜的人会被他杀掉 |
[14:41] | If you won’t protect yourself, | 如果你不保护你自己 |
[14:43] | I need to do it. | 那我来 |
[14:46] | I don’t want you to protect me, Dexter. | 我不想让你保护我 德克斯特 |
[14:49] | I don’t want you to be a hero. | 我不想你逞这个能 |
[14:50] | – Evelyn, I have to… – Please! | -伊芙琳 我必须 -拜托 |
[14:52] | Don’t use me as an excuse for killing Daniel. | 别把我当做杀掉丹尼尔的借口 |
[15:06] | She doesn’t want my help. | 她不想要我的帮助 |
[15:10] | So do I just walk away from this? | 那我就这样置之不管吗 |
[15:12] | We could leave for Argentina tonight. | 我们可以今晚就可以动身去阿根廷 |
[15:14] | Dexter, you don’t want to leave this unfinished. | 德克斯特 你不想没做完事就走的 |
[15:16] | I don’t even know how to find him. | 我都不知道他在哪 |
[15:17] | You always find a way. | 你总能找到方法 |
[15:20] | If you don’t kill Saxon, | 如果你不杀了萨克森 |
[15:22] | her life is at risk. | 她的生命就会有危险 |
[15:27] | Crime scene. | 去犯罪现场 |
[15:34] | You can send it back, you know. | 你能退菜的 |
[15:38] | It’s not the salad. | 不是沙拉的问题 |
[15:40] | So you asked me here to watch me eat? | 所以你让我过来看我吃饭 |
[15:47] | You can’t tell anybody this, okay? | 你不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[15:53] | Dexter is leaving Miami. | 德克斯特要离开迈阿密了 |
[15:55] | Why? He’s quitting? | 为什么 他辞职了 |
[15:56] | He and Harrison are gonna take the rest of the year | 他和哈里森要用今年剩下的时间 |
[15:58] | and travel. | 去旅行 |
[15:59] | Fuckin’-A. | 真牛掰 |
[16:01] | Good for him… | 真不错 |
[16:03] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[16:04] | I don’t know if he’s ever coming back, you know. | 我不知道他会不会再回来 |
[16:06] | I mean, I get wanting a change, but– | 我是想要改变 但 |
[16:08] | Sometimes, you know, when things don’t feel right, | 有时候 当感觉事情不对时 |
[16:12] | changing it up is better for everyone involved. | 改变对每个人都好 |
[16:15] | Not better for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[16:18] | He’s my brother. I don’t want him to leave. | 他是我哥哥 我不想让他走 |
[16:20] | I understand, but maybe you should think about | 我明白 但也许你该想想 |
[16:22] | what’s best for him. | 对他来说什么是最好的 |
[16:24] | Look, when I left New York, | 听着 当时我离开纽约 |
[16:27] | it was one of the toughest things I ever did, | 是我经历过最难过的事 |
[16:29] | leaving my friends and family. | 离开朋友和家人 |
[16:31] | But as it turns out, | 但结果却是 |
[16:33] | finally being on my own was the best thing I ever did for myself. | 自我独立起来是我最好的决定 |
[16:45] | Batista gave me my badge back. | 巴蒂斯塔把我的警徽还给我了 |
[16:46] | Fuckin’-A, that’s great. | 真他妈不错 |
[16:50] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[16:53] | It’s good. It’s good. | 是很好 很好 |
[16:54] | I’ve wanted to come back for a long time. | 我想要回来很久了 |
[16:58] | You tell Elway? | 你和艾维说了 |
[17:00] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:02] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这意味着什么对吗 |
[17:04] | You and me, side by side. | 你和我 并肩作战 |
[17:09] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[17:11] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[17:16] | It’s a crime scene. Gotta go. | 是一犯罪现场 要走了 |
[17:18] | No, I got it, I got it. | 不 我来付吧 |
[17:20] | Okay. Next one’s on me…Partner. | 好吧 下一次我来 拍档 |
[17:32] | Nothing will change after I’m gone. | 我离开之后一切都不会改变 |
[17:34] | Blood will continue to pool, | 血依然会流成河 |
[17:39] | I just won’t be here to photograph it. | 我只是不会再在这里拍照了 |
[17:41] | The guy was hit pretty hard. | 这个人被打得很惨 |
[17:44] | Major head wounds, lots of broken bones, | 主要是头部伤 很多颅骨骨折 |
[17:47] | internal injuries. | 是内伤 |
[17:48] | Road rage. | 路怒症 |
[17:49] | The guy on the bike wouldn’t get out of the way, | 这个骑单车的人不给人家让路 |
[17:52] | gave him the finger, | 他给人家竖了中指 |
[17:52] | so the driver ran him over. | 然后人家就冲过来撞他 |
[17:55] | Lieutenant, can I get a word? | 警司 我们能谈一谈吗 |
[17:56] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[17:58] | Hey, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[18:00] | I didn’t know I had to work today. | 我不知道我今天还要工作 |
[18:02] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[18:05] | Because it’s Saturday. | 因为今天是周六 |
[18:08] | Are you high? | 你吸嗨了 |
[18:11] | You’re high, aren’t you? I can smell it on you. | 你吸嗨了是不是 我能闻出来 |
[18:15] | Go home. | 回家 |
[18:16] | – Dad… – We’ll talk about this later. | -爸爸 -我们以后再谈这个 |
[18:17] | Go! And stop smoking pot. | 回家 别再抽大麻了 |
[18:20] | You have every right to tell me what to do at work, | 你有权在工作的时候告诉我怎么做 |
[18:21] | but you have no right to tell me what to do at home. | 但没权利告诉我在家怎么做 |
[18:26] | Well, that’s… that’s… that’s a huge shock, Dexter. | 这…这太令人震惊了 德克斯特 |
[18:31] | I know it seems like it’s out of the blue, | 我知道有点出乎预料 |
[18:32] | but after Rita’s death… | 但在丽塔死后 |
[18:36] | and with the job, | 还有这份工作 |
[18:38] | I’ve just had enough death in my life for a while. | 我只是暂时不想再见到死亡了 |
[18:43] | I need a break, so… | 我需要休息一下 所以 |
[18:46] | This is my notice. | 我来告诉你一下 |
[18:49] | You need this, don’t you? | 你需要这样对吗 |
[18:54] | I wish you nothing but the best. | 我只有祝福你了 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | I’d like to keep this between us. | 我希望这个只有我们两个知道 |
[18:59] | I’d like to let other people know myself, Jamie included. | 我会自己告诉别人的 包括洁咪 |
[19:04] | She’s gonna take it hard. | 她可能很难接受 |
[19:05] | You know, she really loves Harrison. | 你知道 她真的很爱哈里森 |
[19:07] | He loves her too. | 他也很爱她 |
[19:10] | Anyway, she’s moving on herself. | 不管怎样 她会继续自己的生活 |
[19:13] | New job soon. | 很快就有新工作 |
[19:15] | Maybe this’ll make it easier. | 也许能让她好受点 |
[19:20] | I’ll miss you, bro. | 我会想你的 兄弟 |
[19:28] | Hey, listen, if you change your mind, | 听着 如果你改变想法了 |
[19:31] | you always have a home here. | 这里永远是你的家 |
[19:34] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:45] | He said, “I’m too big for a nap,” | 他说 我太困了 |
[19:46] | and then he went right to sleep. | 然后他就睡着了 |
[19:49] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[19:53] | So are you any closer in your search for Saxon? | 你有调查出来萨克森的消息吗 |
[19:56] | Not really. | 还没有 |
[19:58] | I don’t know much about him. | 我对他了解的不多 |
[19:59] | He moves around a lot. | 他经常四处逃窜 |
[20:01] | I guess he figures if you stay in one place too long… | 我猜他明白如果在一个地方待的时间太长 |
[20:04] | eventually you get caught. | 最终会被抓住 |
[20:08] | I wish we could just leave. | 我只希望我们可以离开 |
[20:11] | Yeah, me too, | 是啊 我也是 |
[20:13] | but I know that you have to protect Dr. Vogel. | 但我知道你必须要去保护沃格尔博士 |
[20:19] | Actually, she doesn’t want me to. | 实际上 她不想让我保护 |
[20:22] | Then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[20:26] | Because it’s what I do. | 因为这就是我所在行的 |
[20:28] | It’s… who I am. It’s all I know. | 这就是…我 这就是我所知道的 |
[20:32] | Dexter, you’re more than that. | 德克斯特 你不止如此 |
[20:36] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[20:40] | You think that when we move to Argentina that… | 你觉得我们搬去阿根廷 |
[20:45] | it’s possible for you and me to have a fresh start? | 能有一个新的开始吗 |
[20:49] | Yes. | 能 |
[20:50] | Well, then, the sooner you kill Saxon, | 那么 你越早杀了萨克森 |
[20:52] | the sooner we can get there. | 我们就越早到达那里 |
[21:00] | Vogel is the key. I’m sure he’ll go for her. | 沃格尔是关键 他肯定会再去找沃格尔 |
[21:02] | But I can’t just sit and watch her. | 但是我不能监视她的一举一动 |
[21:06] | Especially if she figures out that you’re watching her. | 尤其如果她发现了你在监视她 |
[21:09] | That can make things worse. | 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[21:12] | I need to find him, but maybe I don’t need Vogel. | 我要找到他 或许不需要沃格尔也行 |
[21:16] | Just her computer. | 只需要她的电脑 |
[21:36] | I want you to see something. Get in. | 我想给你看点东西 上车 |
[21:42] | I’m not gonna hurt you… Mom. | 我不会伤害你的 妈妈 |
[21:47] | Trust me, if I wanted you dead, | 相信我 如果我想杀你 |
[21:49] | I wouldn’t be holding this door. | 就不会一直拉着车门 |
[22:27] | Do you recognize this from the video I sent you? | 看了我送给你的录像 你能认出这个吗 |
[22:37] | This is where you kill your victims. | 你就是在这把椅子上杀的人 |
[22:42] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这儿 |
[22:44] | To help you understand. | 帮你理解 |
[22:47] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[22:51] | Don’t worry, I wiped it down after every, uh… | 别担心 每次之后我都会擦干净 |
[23:07] | This room is more than what you think it is. | 这间屋子比你以为的意味的更多 |
[23:12] | It’s a reminder. | 是个提醒 |
[23:15] | Of what? | 提醒什么 |
[23:19] | Where you sent me. | 你送我去的地方 |
[23:23] | I’ve made it look exactly like | 我已经把这间屋子弄得 |
[23:25] | what they called our “Treatment” Room. | 跟他们所说我们的”治疗室”一模一样 |
[23:31] | When I would refuse to take my meds, | 当我拒绝服药的时候 |
[23:34] | the doctors would strap me down into a chair like this… | 医生就会像这样把我绑在椅子上 |
[23:39] | And they would force the meds down. | 然后强行把药灌下去 |
[23:44] | And that was usually the highlight of my day. | 这一般就是我每天的重头戏 |
[23:50] | You can see why I caused that fire. | 你能明白我为什么放火 |
[23:56] | I can see why you would do anything | 我能明白你千方百计 |
[23:58] | to get out of a place like this. | 想要逃出这种地方 |
[24:06] | You said before that you wanted to help me. | 你曾经说过你想帮我 |
[24:09] | Yes. I’d like that. | 是的 我很愿意 |
[24:12] | Most facilities aren’t like this, Daniel. | 大多数精神病院不是这样的 丹尼尔 |
[24:15] | I could put you someplace where | 我可以把你送到 |
[24:18] | you’d be very comfortable… I could see you every day. | 一个很舒适的地方 我可以每天去看你 |
[24:21] | I want you to help me like you helped Dexter. | 我要你像帮德克斯特一样帮我 |
[24:25] | I want you to show me | 我要你指引我 |
[24:26] | how to exist free in the world just the way I am. | 如何用我的方式自由地在这个世界生存 |
[24:30] | As a killer? | 以杀手的方式 |
[24:34] | Daniel, I can’t help you to murder innocent people. | 丹尼尔 我不能帮你去杀无辜的人 |
[24:39] | If you care about me the way you say you do, | 如果你能按你说的关心我 |
[24:43] | you’ll figure out a way to make this work. | 你就能找到办法做到 |
[24:48] | I want to be someone you can love. | 我想成为你能够去爱的人 |
[24:53] | I’m asking you as your son… | 我以儿子的身份请求你 |
[24:58] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[25:13] | All right, I’ll find a way. | 好吧 我想办法 |
[25:17] | What about Dexter? He’s still after me. | 那德克斯特呢 他还在追查我 |
[25:19] | I’ll talk to Dexter. | 我去跟德克斯特说 |
[25:23] | Don’t make the same mistake you made with Richard. | 你对理查德犯的错误 不要重蹈覆辙 |
[25:28] | Choose right this time. | 这次选对人 |
[25:31] | Choose me. | 选择我 |
[25:34] | I’ll get Dexter to understand. | 我会让德克斯特明白 |
[25:36] | Do you think that’s possible? | 你觉得这可能吗 |
[25:37] | I’ll make it possible. | 我尽力而为 |
[25:40] | I want this, Daniel. | 我想这样 丹尼尔 |
[25:42] | I want to be your mother again. | 我想再次成为你的母亲 |
[25:46] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 无论付出任何代价 |
[26:08] | Vogel told me where she keeps a spare key | 沃格尔跟我说过她放备用钥匙的地方 |
[26:10] | in case of an emergency. | 以防有紧急事件发生 |
[26:12] | I think protecting her from her deranged son qualifies. | 我觉得为了防她那痴儿算得上紧急了 |
[26:24] | Saxon installed spyware on her computer. | 萨克森在她电脑上安装了间谍程序 |
[26:28] | Thing is, that can go both ways. | 这可是个双刃剑 |
[26:30] | So if Saxon can see Vogel’s computer… | 如果萨克森能监视沃格尔的电脑 |
[26:35] | Then I can see Saxon’s. | 那么我也能监视他的 |
[26:38] | So what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[26:40] | Something, anything that can give me an edge. | 一些能使我处于有利地位的东西 |
[26:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[26:54] | That’s the video he sent to Vogel. | 这是他送给沃格尔的录像 |
[27:03] | And this one’s from last week. | 而这个是上周的 |
[27:06] | – No, don’t! – Zach. | -不 不要 -扎克 |
[27:09] | No, no! What are you doing? No! | 不不 你要干什么 不 |
[27:24] | Dexter, if something happens to Evelyn, | 德克斯特 如果伊芙琳出了什么事 |
[27:26] | it will haunt you forever. | 你会永远寝食难安 |
[27:28] | You can’t just run off to Argentina and escape who you are. | 你不能就这么跑到阿根廷 逃避自己 |
[27:32] | I’m not trying to escape anything. | 我没有逃避任何事情 |
[27:38] | So you’ll post a job listing next week? | 下周你要公布招聘启事 |
[27:41] | Great. Listen, I just don’t need any forensic tech. | 很好 我不要普普通通的鉴证师 |
[27:45] | I need the best out there. He’s filling some big shoes. | 我要最好的 要能扛起大梁 |
[27:48] | I appreciate it. | 十分感谢 |
[27:50] | Sorry, Deputy. How can I help you? | 抱歉 法警 有什么可以效劳 |
[27:52] | Just came by to let you know none of our leads | 只是过来跟你说下我们还没有发现 |
[27:53] | on Hannah Mckay panned out. | 任何汉娜·麦凯的线索 |
[27:55] | You know, when the trail goes cold at this point, | 她的线索在这一点断了 |
[27:57] | the subject either was never here, | 她要不从来没有出现过 |
[27:59] | or skipped town pretty fast. | 要不就是很快地逃出了城外 |
[28:01] | What does that mean? | 这表示什么 |
[28:01] | It means the case is back to low priority. | 表示这个案子会被调到低优先级 |
[28:04] | All right. Thanks for the heads up. | 好的 多谢知会 |
[28:06] | I couldn’t help overhearing. | 我无意中听到 |
[28:07] | You said you’re looking for a new forensic tech. | 你说你正在找新的鉴证师 |
[28:10] | – You know someone? – No, I’m just curious– | -你认识的有吗 -不 我只是好奇 |
[28:12] | Who’s leaving? It’s not Dexter Morgan, is it? | 谁要离开了 不会是德克斯特·摩根吧 |
[28:16] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[28:19] | He hasn’t told any of his friends yet, | 他连自己的朋友都还没告诉 |
[28:21] | so this is on the QT, | 所以这还是保密的 |
[28:22] | but yes, Dexter’s moving on. | 不过德克斯特确实要离开了 |
[28:24] | Oh, he got a better job, huh? | 他找到更好的工作了吗 |
[28:25] | No, he’s going to travel, spend time with his son. | 不 他要带上他的儿子去旅行 |
[28:28] | – Really? – Yeah. I can’t say I blame him. | -真的吗 -是的 我不能怪他 |
[28:39] | Hey, babe. How was your day? | 宝贝 今天怎么样 |
[28:42] | Okay. You working? | 还好 你在工作吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah, I’m just sending out resumes. | 我只是在发些简历 |
[28:48] | I’m almost done though. | 不过马上就完了 |
[28:56] | Can we talk for a sec? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:00] | I feel like an asshole, but I gotta be honest with you. | 我感觉自己是个混蛋 但我得向你坦白 |
[29:04] | Okay, so… Be honest. | 好的 那么 坦白吧 |
[29:09] | It’s not working out between us, is it? | 我们两个合不来的 是吧 |
[29:16] | – Is that a question? – No. | -这是个问题吗 -不是 |
[29:18] | It’s– I’m sorry. | 是…对不起 |
[29:23] | Then why did you let me move in here? | 那你为什么要我搬进来 |
[29:28] | I mean, why wait until now, Joey? | 为什么现在才说 乔 |
[29:30] | I hoped it would make things better. | 我希望这能让事情变得更好 |
[29:34] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[29:36] | Ugh, I am so stupid to think you would ever get over Deb. | 我真傻 以为你会忘了黛布 |
[29:39] | It’s got nothing to do with Deb. | 这跟黛布没有关系 |
[29:43] | I thought you wanted to be honest with me. | 我以为你要跟我坦白 |
[29:44] | I am. This is on me. | 我在坦白 是因为我 |
[29:47] | She’s got nothing to do with it. | 不关她的事 |
[29:49] | Joey, see, that is what hurts the most. | 乔 这才是最伤人的地方 |
[29:51] | You just keep lying about it. | 你就是不肯承认 |
[29:56] | I’m not lying, Jamie. | 我没有不承认 洁咪 |
[29:57] | Okay, you know what? Don’t worry. | 好吧 别担心 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna move my stuff outta here as soon as I can, | 我会尽快把我的东西搬走 |
[30:01] | so you’re free to not go back to Deb. | 这样你就可以”不”回到黛布身边了 |
[30:05] | Jamie– | 洁咪 |
[30:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:55] | – I don’t want to intrude. – Well, it’s your house. | -我不想打扰你们 -这是你家 |
[31:02] | It’s your family. | 那是你的家人 |
[31:08] | It’s your family too. | 也是你的家人 |
[31:18] | I want you and Harrison to be happy. | 我希望你和哈里森能幸福 |
[31:23] | So…how do you feel about us leaving? | 那 你对我们要离开这件事怎么看 |
[31:31] | Scared. | 我很害怕 |
[31:34] | My whole family’s moving. | 我所有家人都离开了 |
[31:39] | Scared? | 害怕 |
[31:44] | You’ve always been there. | 你一直都在这里 |
[31:48] | I don’t know what my life looks like without you. | 我不知道没有了你生活会变成什么样 |
[31:51] | Well, maybe it looks better. | 也许会变得更好 |
[31:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:58] | Hanging out with two serial killers– | 与两个连环杀手为伍 |
[31:59] | does it get better than that? | 什么生活会比那更好 |
[32:01] | So you see my point. | 那么你明白我的意思了 |
[32:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:11] | Better or worse… | 不论生活幸与不幸 |
[32:16] | you’ve always been there. | 你一直在我身边 |
[32:20] | Moving on without you feels like jumping off a cliff. | 离开你继续生活感觉就像跳崖一样 |
[32:24] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的感受 |
[32:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:39] | Will you? | 你来吗 |
[32:52] | Hey, look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[33:14] | – Hi. Just checking in. – All is well here. | -就想问问你们怎么样 -一切都好 |
[33:18] | Harrison’s playing outside with Deb. | 哈里森在外面跟黛布玩呢 |
[33:20] | – Oh, good. – You doing okay? | -那不错 -你还好吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[33:31] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[33:38] | – Evelyn. – Dexter. | -伊芙琳 -德克斯特 |
[33:39] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[33:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:44] | I’ve been rethinking what I said earlier, | 我一直在想我之前说过的话 |
[33:46] | and I fear I was being too judgmental. | 我那时恐怕太过武断了 |
[33:49] | I think it’s possible that you and Hannah | 我想 你和汉娜建立一段正常的关系 |
[33:51] | could have a relationship. | 还是有可能的 |
[33:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:53] | And I think moving far away, | 而且 我想如果你们远离这里 |
[33:56] | beginning anew might be the best thing for you. | 重新开始 也许对你来说再好不过了 |
[33:59] | Moving far away? Is that the important part? | 远离这里 这才是你想说的重点吧 |
[34:03] | You mentioned Argentina? That could be a good place. | 你之前提到过阿根廷 那地方会很不错的 |
[34:07] | Why do you want me to leave? | 你为何想要我离开 |
[34:09] | Dexter, I think there’s hope for Daniel. | 德克斯特 我觉得丹尼尔还有希望 |
[34:13] | I don’t think he likes killing. | 我认为他并不享受杀戮 |
[34:16] | I could help him, | 我可以帮助他 |
[34:16] | but I’m not going to get that chance if you kill him. | 但如果你杀了他 我就没有机会了 |
[34:21] | So just leave, please. Leave Miami. | 所以 求你离开吧 离开迈阿密 |
[34:25] | You don’t think he likes killing? | 你认为他并不享受杀戮 |
[34:27] | He says he wants my help. | 他说他想得到帮助 |
[34:28] | Let me show you how much he doesn’t like killing. | 我让你看看他有多么不享受杀戮 |
[34:38] | No, don’t–aah! | 不 不要 |
[34:41] | No… | 不 |
[34:43] | That’s Zach’s head he’s sawing into. | 那是他正在锯开扎克的脑袋 |
[34:49] | There’s no hope for him, Evelyn. | 他无可救药了 伊芙琳 |
[34:53] | This is the same person who killed your younger son. | 也正是这个人杀了你的小儿子 |
[34:56] | He will never change. | 他永远不会改变 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:17] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[35:19] | You know what needs to happen. | 你知道有些事不得不做 |
[35:22] | Otherwise, he’ll go on killing. | 否则 他会继续杀戮的 |
[35:29] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[35:30] | He said he would call me tonight. | 他说他今晚会给我打电话 |
[35:34] | Set up a meeting with him tonight. | 安排今晚与他见一面 |
[35:37] | Someplace public… safe. | 在一个公开 安全的场合 |
[35:40] | Call me and let me know where. | 告诉我你们在哪里会面 |
[35:43] | I’ll follow him and take it from there. | 我会去跟踪他 然后接手后续的事 |
[35:56] | Just please don’t let him suffer. | 请不要让他太痛苦 |
[35:59] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[36:15] | Debra Morgan. | 黛布拉·摩根 |
[36:18] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[36:19] | Deputy US Marshal Max Clayton. | 我是美国法警马克斯·克莱顿 |
[36:21] | And this is Harrison. | 这位是哈里森 |
[36:23] | – Hey, buddy. – Hi. | -你好呀 小伙计 -嗨 |
[36:25] | – You guys have met? – Over at his dad’s, yeah. | -你俩见过 -在他爸爸家见过 |
[36:28] | Harrison, why don’t you go inside. | 哈里森 你进屋里待会吧 |
[36:31] | – I’ll be there in a minute. – Okay. | -我马上就过去 -好的 |
[36:38] | Elway gave me your address. | 艾维给了我你的地址 |
[36:39] | I thought it’s better we talk in person. | 我觉得我们最好还是见面聊一下 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:44] | Look, I’m worried about your brother. | 我很担心你哥哥 |
[36:46] | Dexter? Why? | 德克斯特 为什么 |
[36:48] | It’s probably nothing, | 也许没什么大事 |
[36:49] | but it just struck me as odd | 但我总觉得 |
[36:50] | that he’s leaving town at the exact time | 他在谣传汉娜·麦凯回到这里的这个档口 |
[36:54] | Hannah Mckay is rumored to be here. | 正好要离开 这有点太凑巧 |
[36:57] | How do you know he’s leaving? | 你怎么知道他要走 |
[36:58] | Uh, overheard at the station. | 在局里碰巧听见的 |
[37:00] | Maybe it’s nothing, but… | 也许没什么大事 但 |
[37:03] | Are he and Arlene Shram a couple? | 他和阿琳·史莱姆是情侣关系吗 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. I don’t keep up with his dating life. | 我不知道 我才不关心他的爱情生活 |
[37:08] | Okay, it’s just I know he used to have a relationship | 好吧 只是我听说他曾经和汉娜·麦凯 |
[37:10] | with Hannah Mckay. | 是恋爱关系 |
[37:12] | What if he still does? | 如果他们现在仍然如此呢 |
[37:14] | – Then he’s a fuckin’ idiot. – That’s what I’m afraid of. | -那他就是个白痴 -我就怕事情是这样 |
[37:16] | I know I’m going out on a limb here, | 我知道我也许有点胡思乱想了 |
[37:18] | but what if these two somehow reconnected? | 但如果他俩又联系上了呢 |
[37:22] | I mean, his life could be at risk. | 那样他可能正身处险境 |
[37:23] | – His son’s too. – Dexter wouldn’t do that. | -他儿子也一样 -德克斯特不会那么做的 |
[37:26] | I hope not. | 我希望他不会 |
[37:27] | I don’t need to tell you what a dangerous person Hannah Mckay is. | 汉娜·麦凯有多危险 不用我来告诉你 |
[37:30] | You know more about her than I do. | 你比我更了解她 |
[37:31] | If Dexter were dating Hannah Mckay, | 如果德克斯特还在跟汉娜·麦凯约会 |
[37:33] | I would fuckin’ know about it. | 我肯定会他妈知道的 |
[37:34] | Maybe he’d keep it from you. Who knows? | 也许他连你也瞒着 谁知道呢 |
[37:36] | I mean, men do stupid things for beautiful women. | 男人会为了美女做傻事 |
[37:39] | Logic just flies out the window. | 那时理智都抛到九霄云外了 |
[37:41] | Well, I appreciate your concern, | 感谢你的关心 |
[37:42] | but that’s not what’s happening here. | 但事情绝不是你说的那样 |
[37:45] | Dexter’s burned out, that’s why he’s leaving. | 德克斯特太累了 所以他才要离开 |
[37:48] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[37:49] | I respect your opinion. Here’s my card. | 我尊重你的观点 这是我的名片 |
[37:52] | Call me if you think of anything. | 如果你想起来什么 给我打电话 |
[37:53] | Okay, will do. | 我会的 |
[38:09] | Hey. You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[38:11] | – Yeah! – Hey, go clean up, Harrison. | -太棒了 -去洗洗干净吧 哈里森 |
[38:18] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[38:21] | Not really. | 有一点 |
[38:22] | Something happen? | 怎么了 |
[38:23] | Deputy Marshal Clayton happened. | 法警克莱顿来了 |
[38:25] | He was just questioning me on the beach. | 他刚刚在海滩上询问了我 |
[38:27] | I thought that Dexter said that Clayton was backing off. | 我以为德克斯特说克莱顿已经放弃了 |
[38:30] | Somehow he found out that Dexter’s leaving, | 不晓得他么知道德克斯特要离开了 |
[38:32] | and it tweaked him. | 这让他很焦急 |
[38:33] | He thinks Dexter’s helping you hide. | 他认为德克斯特在帮你潜逃 |
[38:35] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[38:36] | I covered for both of you, | 我帮你们俩打了掩护 |
[38:37] | but you have got to stay hidden until you leave. | 但你在离开之前得藏起来 |
[38:39] | Of course. Yes. | 那是当然 我会的 |
[38:44] | Thank you for protecting me… again. | 谢谢你又一次…保护我 |
[38:50] | Who knew I’d be so good at it? | 谁会知道我这么擅长啊 |
[38:53] | We’ll all be out of here soon. | 我们很快就会一起离开这里 |
[38:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:57] | – I-I have lunch. – No, thanks. | -我 我准备了午饭 -不用了 谢谢 |
[39:00] | I have someplace I need to be. | 我得去个地方 |
[39:16] | – Can we talk? – Nothing to talk about. | -我们可以谈谈吗 -没什么好谈的 |
[39:19] | I know why you’re here. I’ll have your last check drawn. | 我知道你为什么来 我会签给你最后一张支票 |
[39:20] | I was gonna give you two weeks. | 我准备再待两周时间 |
[39:22] | Don’t want your two weeks. | 不需要你再待两周 |
[39:23] | I still have friends in Miami Metro, | 我还有朋友在迈阿密警署 |
[39:24] | they said you were going back. | 他们说你准备回去了 |
[39:25] | Well, shouldn’t we talk about this? | 我们不应该谈一下这事吗 |
[39:27] | I went out of my way to make this work. | 我费尽心思地调解这事 |
[39:29] | I put up with your bullshit. | 容忍你的屁话 |
[39:30] | The more I gave, the more you pushed back. | 我付出得越多 你推得越远 |
[39:33] | It’s quite clear to me you were never gonna work out. | 我很清楚你永远不会待在这里 |
[39:37] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:40] | I really appreciate the job… | 我真的很感激你给我的工作… |
[39:43] | and everything that you’ve done for me. | 还有你为我做的所有事 |
[39:45] | Don’t mention it. | 别说了 |
[39:47] | Let… let’s just, uh… | 我们 我们就… |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:55] | I’m gonna go pack up my office. | 我去收拾一下我的办公室 |
[39:56] | I’ll have security do that. | 我会让保安去的 |
[39:57] | They’ll deliver it to your house. | 他们会把东西送到你家 |
[39:59] | And all the case files are mine, of course. | 所有的案件卷宗都属于我 毋庸置疑 |
[40:02] | Including those on Hannah McKay. | 包括汉娜·麦凯的 |
[40:05] | – Good luck to you. – Yeah, you too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[40:13] | Harrison, remember what your dad said. | 哈里森 记得你爸爸说过的吗 |
[40:14] | That’s not a toy. | 那个不是玩具 |
[40:16] | But Aunt Deb does it all the time. | 但黛布阿姨经常这么做的 |
[40:22] | Harrison, please listen. | 哈里森 听话 |
[40:24] | I am. | 我听了 |
[40:36] | Harrison! | 哈里森 |
[40:40] | Honey, it’s gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[40:46] | I know it hurts. | 我知道很痛 |
[40:47] | I know it hurts. It’s gonna be okay. | 我知道很痛 不会有事的 |
[40:53] | Here, hold that. | 这个 扶着 |
[40:59] | Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特·摩根 |
[41:01] | Dexter, call me. | 德克斯特 回电 |
[41:06] | We’re gonna have to take you somewhere and get you patched up. | 我们得带你去缝个针 |
[41:15] | – What happened? – He fell and hit his chin. | -怎么回事 -他摔了一跤撞到了下巴 |
[41:17] | It’s a pretty deep cut. It won’t stop bleeding. | 伤口很深 血流不止 |
[41:19] | I’ll let the doctor know. Are you the mother? | 我会告诉医生的 你是他妈妈吗 |
[41:22] | – Are you the mother? – Uh, yes. | -你是他妈妈吗 -是的 |
[41:23] | I’m just waiting for his father to call me back. | 我在等他爸爸回我电话 |
[41:26] | – Fill this out. – Okay. | -填下表 -好的 |
[41:28] | And wait for us to call his name. | 然后等我们叫他名字 |
[41:29] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[41:35] | Harrison, you’re being so brave. | 哈里森 你太勇敢了 |
[41:37] | I can’t wait to tell your dad. | 我都等不及要告诉你爸爸了 |
[42:05] | Harrison Morgan? | 哈里森·摩根 |
[42:07] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[42:09] | Here. | 这里 |
[42:25] | Been a while since we’ve been here. | 我们有阵子没来这里了 |
[42:28] | – Choir director. – Long time ago. | -合唱团团长 -很久之前了 |
[42:38] | Saxon’s first victim. | 萨克森的第一个被害人 |
[43:01] | And his last victims. | 还有最后一个被害人 |
[43:05] | It’s also been a while since you’ve used victims’ pictures. | 你也很久没有用过被害人的照片了 |
[43:10] | He needs to see what he’s done. | 他得看看他干了些什么 |
[43:13] | That was always very important to you. | 这一点对你来说一直都很重要 |
[43:16] | People get what they deserve. | 人们都为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[43:19] | At least they should. | 至少他们应该付出代价 |
[43:25] | I’ve come a long way. | 我经历了很多事 |
[43:26] | It feels like I’m a different person | 感觉好像跟上次进这个房间比 |
[43:27] | from the last time I was in this room. | 我已经是个不同的人了 |
[43:31] | You’re still you, Dexter. | 你还是你 德克斯特 |
[43:32] | I hope you realize that. | 我希望你知道这一点 |
[43:34] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么会不知道 |
[43:37] | I just don’t want you to have any unrealistic expectations | 我就是不想你对接下来会发生的事 |
[43:40] | about whatever happens next. | 有任何不切实际的期望 |
[43:42] | I know exactly what happens next. | 我完全知道接下来会发生什么 |
[43:46] | I kill Saxon. | 我杀死萨克森 |
[43:48] | And then Hannah and Harrison and I | 然后我和汉娜带哈里森 |
[43:50] | get on a plane and start our new lives. | 登上飞机 开始我们的新生活 |
[44:05] | – Hey, Jamie. – Go fuck yourself. | -洁咪 -去你妈的 |
[44:08] | – What? – Debra, come on in. | -什么 -黛布 请进 |
[44:16] | I’m ready to come back if you’ll have me. | 如果你还要我 我准备好回来了 |
[44:19] | “If I’ll have you”? | “如果我还要你”吗 |
[44:21] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要回来吗 |
[44:22] | You’re not fooling me? | 不是在耍我吧 |
[44:24] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[44:26] | Well, in that case, hallelujah. | 这样的话 哈利路亚 |
[44:29] | Can you start today? | 能今天就上班吗 |
[44:30] | I was thinking more like a week or two. | 我想的是一两周之后 |
[44:33] | Of course. Loose ends. | 当然了 收尾工作 |
[44:35] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[44:39] | Whenever you’re ready, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 你随时过来 |
[44:42] | – It’s funny, though. – What? | -但还是挺有意思的 -什么 |
[44:44] | You coming back as Dexter’s leaving. | 德克斯特离开了你又回来了 |
[44:47] | – He told you? – Yeah. | -他跟你说了啊 -是啊 |
[44:48] | And don’t worry about Jamie. | 别担心洁咪 |
[44:51] | – What was that? – Oh, you don’t know? | -她什么情况啊 -你不知道啊 |
[44:53] | Quinn just ended things with her… Stupid idiot. | 奎恩刚跟她分手了 蠢货 |
[44:56] | – He did? – And so, you know, | -他提的吗 -所以啦 |
[44:58] | Jamie kind of blames you. | 洁咪有点怨你 |
[45:00] | Yeah, I get that. | 我看出来了 |
[45:01] | Yeah, she thinks Quinn is | 她觉得奎恩 |
[45:02] | still in love with you or something like that. | 还爱你之类的 |
[45:04] | I didn’t want to know the details. | 我不太想知道细节问题 |
[45:10] | I’ll let you have at him first. | 我放你跟他先谈谈 |
[45:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[45:23] | – I just did what… – Not here. | -我只不过做了…-换个地方 |
[45:25] | Did you break up with her because of me? | 你跟她分手是因为我吗 |
[45:28] | No. Yes. | 不是 是的 |
[45:31] | I mean, no and yes. Don’t get all mad. | 我是说 不是也是 你别生气啊 |
[45:34] | Your face gets all red when you get mad. | 你一生气脸就会红 |
[45:35] | No, it doesn’t. What the fuck happened? | 没有 不会的 到底发生什么事了 |
[45:38] | It’s not complicated. I wasn’t happy. | 很简单 我不开心 |
[45:41] | I mean, I was okay, but I kinda knew i was never gonna marry her. | 我一般啦 但我知道我肯定不会娶她 |
[45:46] | Probably would have ended it soon anyway, | 就算你我之间什么都没发生 |
[45:47] | even if what happened between you and I didn’t happen. | 我和她也可能很快就结束了 |
[45:49] | Nothing happened. We shared a kiss. | 什么都没发生 我们就吻了一下 |
[45:51] | That’s not a reason to fuckin’ break up with somebody. | 这不是他妈的什么跟人分手的理由 |
[45:54] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听到我在说什么 |
[45:56] | I probably would have broke up with Jamie, | 我本来就可能会跟洁咪分手 |
[45:58] | but what happened between you and I just made it clear | 但我俩之间发生的事让我明白 |
[46:02] | that I shouldn’t be with her anymore. | 我不应该再和她在一起了 |
[46:04] | – Got it? – Yes. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[46:08] | So yeah, to be completely honest, | 所以 说心里话 |
[46:11] | I still have feelings for you, | 我对你还有感觉 |
[46:14] | but I don’t expect anything from you. | 但已经不抱什么期望了 |
[46:17] | – Why not? – I didn’t think you wanted… | -为什么 -我觉得你不… |
[46:20] | I still have feelings for you, stupid. | 我对你还有感觉 笨蛋 |
[46:24] | I didn’t change, I just… | 我没有变 我只是… |
[46:28] | I wasn’t sure that I saw a future for us. | 我曾经觉得我们俩没有未来 |
[46:31] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[46:32] | I don’t know. I mean, I used to… | 我不知道 我曾经… |
[46:35] | I used to feel like something was holding me back, but now… | 我曾经觉得有什么在阻挠我 但现在 |
[46:39] | Now I just… shh! | 现在我只想… |
[46:49] | Are you sure it was Hannah McKay | 你确定今天你看到的 |
[46:50] | – you saw earlier today? – Yeah. | -是汉娜·麦凯吗 -是的 |
[46:51] | I’d seen her picture on the news. | 我在新闻里见过她的照片 |
[46:53] | She brought in her son. He had a cut on his chin. | 她带着儿子 他下巴上有道疤 |
[46:55] | Hannah McKay doesn’t have any children. | 汉娜·麦凯没有孩子 |
[46:57] | – Are you sure this is her? – Well, I think so. | -你确定就是这个人吗 -应该是的 |
[47:00] | What was her boy’s name? | 那男孩叫什么名字 |
[47:01] | His name was Harrison Morgan, | 他叫哈里森·摩根 |
[47:03] | and she sure acted like he was her own. | 她对他就像是对自己的孩子一样 |
[47:13] | I fell on my chin. | 我摔着下巴了 |
[47:16] | Yeah, how many stitches are holding that chin together? | 下巴缝了多少针啊 |
[47:18] | – Six. – Wow. I bet that hurt. | -六针 -一定很疼吧 |
[47:21] | Yeah, but Harrison was very brave. | 是啊 但是哈里森非常勇敢 |
[47:24] | I even got a lollipop. Can I go play now? | 我还得了一根棒棒糖呢 我能去玩吗 |
[47:27] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 去吧 |
[47:33] | Thanks for taking care of him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[47:34] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. I feel awful. | 天呐 很抱歉 我感觉很糟 |
[47:36] | I can’t believe I wasn’t here for you. | 不敢相信我竟然不在你身边 |
[47:38] | You went out in public. | 你去了公共场所 |
[47:40] | You put yourself in jeopardy | 你把自己置于危险之中 |
[47:41] | because I was setting up the kill room. | 就因为我在布置杀戮室 |
[47:43] | – Dex, you didn’t know. – It doesn’t matter. | -德克斯 你不知情 -那不重要 |
[47:47] | I’m trying to save Dr. Vogel | 本来我应该照顾你和哈里森的 |
[47:49] | when I should be taking care of you and Harrison. | 但我却在营救沃格尔博士 |
[47:52] | We’re okay, really. It’s fine. | 我们没事 真的 没关系 |
[47:54] | – But there is one other thing. – What? | -但是还有一件事 -什么 |
[47:57] | – That Deputy Marshal came by. – Here? | -那个法警来过了 -来这里吗 |
[47:59] | He talked to Deb. I think she put him off, but still, | 他跟黛布谈过了 我觉得她在搪塞他 |
[48:01] | we can’t stay here for much longer. | 但我们不能继续待在这里了 |
[48:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:09] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[48:10] | Dexter, he’s here. | 德克斯特 他在这里 |
[48:12] | Here? Where’s here? | 这里 这里是哪里 |
[48:14] | At my house. He called me. | 在我家这儿 他给我打了电话 |
[48:17] | Said he was a couple of blocks away. | 说他就在几个街区之外 |
[48:19] | No, that wasn’t the plan. | 不 计划不是那样的 |
[48:20] | You were supposed to meet him someplace in public. | 你应该在某个公共场合跟他见面 |
[48:22] | Someplace safe. | 某个安全的地方 |
[48:24] | It’s the last time I’m ever going to see him. | 这将是我最后一次跟他见面 |
[48:26] | I wanted a private good-bye. | 我想要私底下道个别 |
[48:28] | It’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[48:32] | – That’s him now. – Evelyn? | -他来了 -伊芙琳 |
[48:39] | What? | 什么 |
[48:41] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[48:43] | – Well, be careful. – I will. | -好吧 小心点 -我会的 |
[48:55] | Dexter, go! | 德克斯特 去吧 |
[48:56] | What if the Marshal comes back? | 要是法警回来了怎么办 |
[48:57] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来的 |
[48:58] | It’s Evelyn who needs you right now. | 现在需要你的人是伊芙琳 |
[49:00] | I should stay here with Hannah. | 我应该在这里陪着汉娜 |
[49:01] | This is exactly what Vogel warned you about. | 这就是沃格尔告诫过你的 |
[49:03] | You’re trying to live in two different worlds, | 你想要生活两个不同的世界里 |
[49:04] | and it’s got you paralyzed. | 那只会让你力不从心 |
[49:06] | I’m not paralyzed. I’m making a choice. | 我没有力不从心 我在做出选择 |
[49:09] | Son, you’re choosing to be afraid, | 儿子 你在选择害怕 |
[49:12] | because for the first time in your life, | 因为有生以来第一次 |
[49:13] | you think you’ve got something to lose. | 你感到会失去什么 |
[49:15] | Is that who you want to be? | 你想变成那样吗 |
[49:23] | Oh. That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[49:28] | I’m getting old. | 我老了 |
[49:29] | My aim isn’t as good as it used to be. | 准头没有以前好了 |
[49:37] | Why’d you want to see me tonight? | 为什么今晚想见我 |
[49:43] | I just thought it would be nice for us to talk… | 我只是觉得咱俩应该谈谈 |
[49:47] | About normal things. | 谈点正常话题 |
[49:50] | Unlike the other couple of times. | 而不是像其他几次见面一样 |
[49:52] | Hmm. Of course. | 当然 |
[50:00] | – What’s wrong? – Wrong? | -有什么问题吗 -问题 |
[50:03] | – You seem tense. – No. | -你看起来很紧张 -不 |
[50:05] | No, not at all. I’m very comfortable. | 完全没有 我觉得很舒服 |
[50:09] | Maybe a little tired… under the circumstances. | 也许有点累吧 此时此刻 |
[50:18] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有什么要对我说的吗 |
[50:25] | I just wanted to see you. | 我就想见见你 |
[50:30] | Guess I’m sounding like a mother already… | 听起来我大概像个母亲了吧 |
[50:35] | Constantly wanting her son around. | 想要他儿子一直在身边 |
[50:43] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[50:46] | When you see as many people die as I have, | 如果你像我一样见过那么多人死去 |
[50:51] | you know when they’re afraid. | 那你就会知道他们什么时候在害怕 |
[50:54] | What are you afraid of, mother? | 你在害怕什么 母亲 |
[51:03] | He’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[51:08] | – Hello, Dexter. – What do you want? Where… | -你好 德克斯特 -你想要什么 你在哪儿 |
[51:11] | Don’t move. I want to show you something. | 别动 我要给你看点东西 |
[51:17] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[51:18] | Mother chose the wrong son, again. | 母亲选错儿子了 再一次 |
[51:33] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[51:34] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[51:36] | No… | 不 |
[52:03] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |