英文名称:The Diary Of Anne Frank
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | 阿姆斯特丹 1942年7月6日 | |
[00:50] | – Happy birthday, Anna. – Thank you, Pim. | -生日快乐 安娜 -谢谢你 皮姆 |
[00:53] | Such a surprise, huh? | 惊喜吗 |
[00:54] | – Chose the nicest one, didn’t you? – We did. | -精心挑选的吧 -当然 |
[00:59] | Writing in a diary is going to be | 写日记对我来说 |
[01:01] | a really strange experience for someone like me. | 将是一段不同寻常的经历 |
[01:04] | Not only because I’ve never written anything before, | 不仅因为我之前从未写过 |
[01:07] | but also because it seems to me that later on, | 还因为我觉得以后 |
[01:09] | neither I nor anyone else | 也不会有什么人 |
[01:10] | will be interested in the chatterings | 会对一个十三岁女生的喃喃自语感兴趣 |
[01:12] | of a 13-year-old schoolgirl. | 包括我自己 |
[01:15] | The thing is, nobody would believe that | 问题是 |
[01:17] | I’m alone in the world. | 没人会相信我很孤单 |
[01:20] | I have loving parents and a 16-year-old sister, | 我有亲爱的父母和一个十六岁的姐姐 |
[01:23] | and there are about 30 people I can call friends. | 还有大概三十个可以称为朋友的人 |
[01:29] | 《任丁丁扭转乾坤》 | |
[01:33] | I have a throng of admirers who can’t | 我拥有一大群爱慕者 |
[01:35] | keep their adoring eyes off me. | 他们总是用敬慕的目光望着我 |
[01:38] | No. On the surface, I seem to have everything… | 表面看来我似乎拥有了一切 其实不然 |
[01:41] | except my one true friend. | 唯独缺少一位挚友 |
[01:44] | I hope I’ll be able to confide everything to you | 我希望能向你吐露一切 |
[01:47] | and that you’ll be a great source of comfort and support. | 而你则能不断给我慰藉和支持 |
[02:01] | – I’d love to. – Till tomorrow, then. | -我很乐意 -那明天再说吧 |
[02:16] | Where are you going to go? | 你要去哪里 |
[02:18] | Just for a walk. | 想出去走走 |
[02:20] | At least we can still do that. | 至少散步还没被禁止 |
[02:23] | Jews are forbidden to go to the cinema, you see… | 犹太人禁止去电影院 |
[02:25] | or to swim, or go ice-skating, or use the parks, | 禁止游泳和滑冰 禁止使用停车场 |
[02:29] | or sit on public benches, or use trams, or ride in cars. | 禁止坐公共长椅 禁止乘车 |
[02:32] | But we can still go out with a boy. | 但还可以和男孩子约会 |
[02:40] | You go. | 你去开门 |
[02:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:44] | I don’t want to look too keen. | 我想表现得矜持一点 |
[03:03] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:07] | Don’t answer the door. Don’t let anyone in. | 有人敲门不要理会 别让任何人进来 |
[03:14] | But what is it? | 你手里拿的什么 |
[03:15] | It’s call-up papers. | 召集令 |
[03:17] | Father. | 爸爸的 |
[03:21] | But…they’ll send him away to the labour camp. | 他们会把他送去劳改营的 |
[03:30] | Excuse me. | 请等一下 |
[03:36] | You dropped something. | 你掉了东西 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1419个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:237个,六级词汇:105个,GRE词汇:130个,托福词汇:158个,考研词汇:255个,专四词汇:191个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:463个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[03:48] | You won’t be going, of course. | 你当然不会去 |
[03:50] | Where’s she not going? | 她不去哪里 |
[03:52] | The summons was for me. | 那召集令是给我的 |
[03:54] | What? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你为什么没告诉我 |
[04:06] | It’s that friend of yours. He’ll think there’s no-one here. | 是你那个朋友 他会以为家里没人 |
[04:09] | Why are they sending her? | 为什么会征她去 |
[04:13] | – It’s because I’m 16. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -因为我十六岁了 -为什么不告诉我 |
[04:16] | – We thought you were too young. – Too young? | -我们觉得你还小 -还小 |
[04:18] | Annelies, sit down. | 皮姆 坐下 |
[04:21] | You must listen to me, very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[04:24] | We’ve been making arrangements | 我们打算暂时躲一躲 |
[04:26] | to go into hiding for sometime… | 避避风头 |
[04:27] | Hiding? Where? | 躲一躲 去哪躲 |
[04:29] | We planned to leave in about ten days’ time but | 我们本来打算十天之内离开 |
[04:31] | – we’ve had to change it. – Is it in the country? | -但情况有变 -是去乡下吗 |
[04:33] | I can’t tell you yet, my darling, | 现在还不能说 宝贝 |
[04:37] | But we have to leave early tomorrow | 但我们明天一早就要动身 |
[04:38] | morning and we’ve to move fast, hmm. | 时间很紧 我们要快 |
[04:40] | Darling, Miep will take you separately. | 亲爱的 米普会带你分开走 |
[04:44] | It’ll be safer that way. | 这样安全一些 |
[04:46] | Now you must say nothing to anyone. | 你一定不能告诉任何人 |
[04:48] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[04:50] | Now, wear all the clothes you can and pack | 把能穿的衣服都穿上 |
[04:52] | what you can carry in your schoolbag. | 用书包装上你要带的东西 |
[04:54] | We can’t be seen to carry suitcases. | 我们不能带行李箱 |
[04:58] | Miep and Johannes will collect the rest of our things later. | 米普和约翰尼斯会帮我们收拾剩下的东西 |
[05:08] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[05:13] | I’ll take Moortje. | 我要带上慕吉 |
[05:36] | I packed the craziest things, but my brain was in a whirl. | 我拼命往包里塞东西 心里乱糟糟的 |
[05:40] | Anyway, memories mean more to me than dresses. | 不管怎么说 记忆才最为重要 |
[05:44] | Leave them. | 别带了 |
[05:47] | We looked as if | 我们看起来 |
[05:48] | we were going to spend the night in a fridge. | 像是要在冰窖里过夜 |
[05:51] | I was wearing two vests, three pairs of pants, a dress, | 我穿了两件背心 三条裤子 一条连衣裙 |
[05:54] | a skirt and two pairs of stockings. | 一条短裙和两双长筒袜 |
[06:00] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[06:02] | I was suffocating even before we left the house. | 在踏出门口前就感觉快要窒息了 |
[06:10] | Goodbye, Moortje. | 再见了 慕吉 |
[06:34] | It’s here? | 就这里吗 |
[06:35] | Your office? I thought we were going to the country. | 你办公室吗 我还以为要去乡下 |
[06:45] | You must hurry up. It’s late. The workers will be arriving. | 快点 已经迟了 工人就要上班了 |
[07:06] | Thank you, dear Miep. | 谢谢你 亲爱的米普 |
[07:11] | So much has happened since yesterday. | 从昨天到现在发生了太多事情 |
[07:13] | It’s as if the whole world has suddenly turned upside down. | 仿佛整个世界突然颠倒过来 |
[07:17] | When the door closes, the reality | 当那扇门关上的时候 |
[07:18] | is that we’ll have to stay here until the war’s over. | 意味着我们要在这里待到战争结束 |
[07:29] | Well done, Margot. | 做得好 玛戈特 |
[07:46] | That sewing machine | 那台缝纫机 |
[07:47] | …hasn’t that just gone to the menders? | 不是刚刚送去修吗 |
[07:51] | There’s that little table. I wondered where that went. | 还有那张小桌子 我还在想怎么不见了 |
[07:54] | You sit down there, darling. | 你坐那里 宝贝 |
[08:01] | They’re arriving. It’s 8.30. | 他们上班了 现在是8点半 |
[08:06] | Now… | 现在开始 |
[08:09] | …we have to stay very quiet until 12.30. | 我们在12.30前要保持安静 |
[08:16] | – What? – Shhh. | -什么 -轻点 |
[08:27] | What happens if we need to go to the lavatory? | 要是想上厕所怎么办 |
[08:35] | Father’s warehouse was on the ground floor, you see, | 父亲的仓库在一楼 |
[08:38] | underneath his office. | 在他的办公室下面 |
[08:40] | The warehouse men who worked there | 仓库的工人们 |
[08:41] | don’t know anything about us, | 不知道我们在这里 |
[08:43] | so while they’re down there during the working day, | 所以只要他们上班 |
[08:44] | we’ll have to keep quiet. | 我们就不能出声 |
[08:47] | Margot. | 玛戈特 |
[08:50] | No looking out of the windows. | 不能往窗外张望 |
[08:52] | No walking around in shoes. | 不能穿着鞋来回走 |
[08:53] | No running the taps. No loud voices. | 不能开水龙头 不能大声讲话 |
[08:55] | No flushing of the lavatory. | 不能冲厕所 |
[08:57] | I don’t know how I’m going to bear it. | 我真不知如何忍受 |
[09:51] | We can relax during the lunch hour when the men leave, | 午饭时工人走了 我们才能放松片刻 |
[09:54] | and after 5:30 when they go home. | 下午则要等到他们五点半下班 |
[09:57] | The only people who know we’re here are the office staff. | 知道我们藏身之处的只有那几个职员 |
[10:00] | And they’re risking their lives to look after us. | 他们冒着生命危险帮助我们 |
[10:03] | We’re lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[10:07] | We’re really very lucky. | 真的非常幸运 |
[10:11] | What’ll happen to them if they get found out? | 万一他们被发现了怎么办 |
[10:20] | Now, let’s get these unpacked, and… | 把这些包里的东西收拾好 |
[10:24] | ..make some lunch. | 再做点午饭 |
[10:27] | I don’t think I’ll ever feel at home in this house, | 在这间屋子里 我怎么都没有家的感觉 |
[10:29] | but that doesn’t mean I’ll hate it. | 但要说讨厌倒也未必 |
[10:31] | Father’s brought some books | 父亲带了些书过来 |
[10:32] | and says we can have some games. | 还说我们可以玩点小游戏 |
[10:34] | I’ve even got my collection of film stars. | 我还可以收集电影明星 |
[10:38] | Just like home. | 像在家一样 |
[10:42] | What are you going to put on your side, Margot? | 你那边准备贴点什么 玛戈特 |
[10:44] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:47] | I know it’s difficult, Margot, my darling, | 我知道很难适应 亲爱的 |
[10:51] | But at least we haven’t been separated. | 但至少我们在一起 |
[10:56] | So many families have. | 很多家庭颠簸流离 |
[11:00] | At least we’ve got each other. | 至少我们还拥有彼此 |
[11:05] | Cheer up, my love. | 振作些 宝贝 |
[11:12] | Pim, can you smell smoke? | 皮姆 你闻到有烟味吗 |
[11:16] | Edith! | 伊迪丝 |
[11:26] | – Mother! – It’s all right, Anna. | -妈妈 -没事的 安娜 |
[11:38] | It’s only a saucepan, my love. | 小锅烧焦了而已 亲爱的 |
[11:43] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[11:44] | Sweetheart, will you go and finish your unpacking? | 宝贝 你接着收拾东西好吗 |
[11:49] | Please… please. | 去吧 去吧 |
[11:50] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[11:55] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[11:56] | We’re going to be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[11:59] | We’re going to be all right. | 我们会好起来的 |
[12:01] | You stop this. Stop it. | 别这样 别哭 |
[12:08] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[12:11] | Now, come on. You must be strong for me. | 为了我 坚强起来 |
[12:15] | You must be strong. | 一定要坚强 |
[12:19] | I don’t know what I feel yet. | 我也说不清自己的感觉 |
[12:22] | It’s like being on holiday in some strange boarding house. | 就像在一个陌生的寄宿屋度假 |
[12:26] | It’s a bit damp and lopsided, but it’s probably the most | 屋子有点潮湿 甚至不太稳当 |
[12:29] | comfortable hiding place in all of Amsterdam. | 但恐怕是阿姆斯特丹最舒服的藏身之处了 |
[12:31] | No, in all of Holland. | 还不止 是在整个荷兰 |
[12:34] | Daddy’s right. | 爸爸说得对 |
[12:36] | We’re very lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[12:46] | The first thing we have to do is sew | 我们首先要做窗帘 |
[12:47] | some curtains so no-one can see us. | 这样外面就看不见我们 |
[12:50] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[12:54] | Actually, you can hardly call them that | 实际上那东西根本不能叫窗帘 |
[12:56] | since they’re nothing but scraps of fabric. | 就是些破布料罢了 |
[12:58] | Most artistic, isn’t it? | 很有艺术天分啊 |
[13:00] | Perhaps we should sell it to an art gallery | 等战争结束了 |
[13:02] | when the war’s over. | 我们应该卖给艺术馆 |
[13:10] | We can’t call a doctor, of course… | 我们当然没法请医生 |
[13:13] | For obvious reasons. | 原因不言而喻 |
[13:20] | 12:30. | 十二点半了 |
[13:31] | It’s all clear. | 好了 |
[13:38] | Have some more water. | 喝多点水 |
[13:45] | Miep, how wonderful to see you. | 米普 见到你真好 |
[13:46] | Have you seen Hanneli? Has she asked after me? | 你见过汉娜莉吗 她有没有问起我 |
[13:49] | No. I haven’t seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[13:50] | But you live opposite her. | 但你住她对面啊 |
[13:51] | Haven’t you seen anyone from my school? | 你没见过我们学校的人吗 |
[13:52] | Sssh, dear. Did you get the medicine, Miep? | 轻点 亲爱的 你带药了吗 米普 |
[13:56] | He’s collecting some more Russian books today. | 他今天又找了些俄国的书 |
[13:59] | Where’s he getting them from? | 在哪里找的 |
[14:00] | – I didn’t ask. – You have a very brave husband. | -我没问 -你丈夫真勇敢 |
[14:04] | And a helpful greengrocer! | 他是个热心肠的蔬菜商 |
[14:06] | I’ll collect your shopping list at 8.30 each morning, | 每天早上八点半我来拿你们的购物清单 |
[14:09] | – and then try and come at lunchtimes. – Please do. | -尽量午饭的时候再过来 -太好了 |
[14:11] | I can’t thank you enough. | 感激不尽 |
[14:34] | Watch out for your heads. I had to lower the wall there | 小心碰头 我得把那面墙板放低 |
[14:37] | to make the bookcase fit. | 这样书橱的位置正好 |
[14:40] | Nobody will believe there’s anybody here. | 没人会相信里面还有人 |
[14:44] | Now our secret annexe is truly secret. | 我们的密室绝对隐秘了 |
[14:59] | We’re making ourselves useful. | 我们可以自力更生 |
[15:01] | Today’s been fun. We’ve stoned three | 今天很有意思 我们给 |
[15:03] | crates of plums for Mr Kugler. | 库格勒先生的三箱李子去核 |
[15:06] | He and Mr Kleiman are running | 他和克莱曼先生将在战争期间 |
[15:07] | father’s office until the war’s over. | 经营父亲的生意 |
[15:09] | They make pectin for jam and mix up spices for sausages. | 他们把果胶做成酱 再加点香料做成香肠 |
[15:13] | I’ve bagged the crates for our bedroom. | 为省空间 我把箱子里的东西分成小包 |
[15:16] | But we won’t be alone for long. | 不过很快这里就不只是我们一家了 |
[15:18] | Today, the Van Daans are joining us. | 今天范达恩一家将要加入我们 |
[15:21] | Mr Van Daan works for my father. | 范达恩先生为我的父亲工作 |
[15:23] | He’s got a good nose for sniffing spices. | 他的鼻子很灵 能分辨各种香料 |
[15:26] | It’ll be much more fun to have other people around. | 人多了 生活也更有意思 |
[15:30] | I don’t like the quiet. | 我不喜欢寂静 |
[15:33] | It makes me nervous. | 它让我感到不安 |
[16:05] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[16:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[16:12] | Bumped my head. | 撞到头了 |
[16:14] | Phew! I’m quite out of puff. | 我都快喘不过气来了 |
[16:16] | What a lovely hat. | 帽子真好看 |
[16:17] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[16:19] | You know our son, Peter. | 这是我儿子 皮特 |
[16:21] | I’ve seen you at school. | 我在学校看过你 |
[16:24] | – What’s that? – This is Moortje. | -那是什么 -这是慕吉 |
[16:31] | But we agreed. No animals. | 我们不是说好不带宠物 |
[16:33] | It’s not fair. Why should he be allowed a cat? | 真不公平 为什么他能养猫 |
[16:36] | I told you not to bring him. | 我跟你说别带上它 |
[16:38] | You didn’t let me bring Moortje. | 你不让我带慕吉 |
[16:39] | He’ll be very good. | 他会安分的 |
[16:41] | I’ll look after him. | 我会看好他 |
[16:43] | The dear boy loves his pussycat, don’t you, sweetheart? | 这孩子爱猫 对吧 宝贝 |
[16:46] | And besides, you’ll thank us for it. | 再说 你们会感谢这猫的 |
[16:48] | This place must be… | 这地方 |
[16:51] | crawling with mice. | 肯定有很多老鼠 |
[16:57] | I don’t expect Peter’s company to amount to much, | 我倒不认为那只猫会添什么麻烦 |
[17:00] | but I suppose I’ll have to put up with him. | 但我估计得忍受它的主人 |
[17:02] | Careful on the stairs. | 小心楼梯 |
[17:04] | They’re a little tricky. | 很容易滑倒 |
[17:07] | Watch these steps, too. | 这几级台阶也要小心 |
[17:12] | This is mother and father’s room. | 这是我爸妈的房间 |
[17:17] | And this is where Margot and I sleep. | 我和玛戈特住这间 |
[17:24] | This is Greta Garbo. I love her movies, don’t you? | 这是葛丽泰・嘉宝 我喜欢她的电影 你呢 |
[17:31] | And that’s Princess Elizabeth of | 这是英格兰的伊丽莎白公主 |
[17:33] | England and that’s Margaret Rose. | 这是玛格丽特・罗斯 |
[17:35] | Are you interested in royal families, at all? | 你对皇室感兴趣吗 |
[17:40] | This is the bathroom. | 这是卫生间 |
[17:43] | You have to be finished by 8:30 in the morning. | 早上八点半之前必须洗漱完毕 |
[17:45] | There’s cold water in the sink, | 水槽里有冷水 |
[17:46] | but when the workers have gone home, | 不过等工人们下班回家了 |
[17:48] | we can use the lavatory in father’s office, downstairs. | 我们就能用我爸爸楼下办公室的厕所 |
[17:51] | And we can listen to the wireless there, too. | 还能听无线电广播 |
[17:57] | Come on! | 这边 |
[18:03] | Would you please, help. | 你能不能帮帮忙 |
[18:05] | I am. | 我正在弄呢 |
[18:08] | This is the living room for all of us, | 这是公共的客厅 |
[18:10] | but your parents will sleep in it at night. | 但你父母晚上睡在这里 |
[18:12] | Mr Kleiman’s made them a fold-up bed. | 克莱曼先生弄了个折叠床 |
[18:20] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[18:22] | Isn’t it cosy? | 很舒服 不是吗 |
[18:25] | Come on. Come up here. | 过来 到上面来 |
[18:31] | And this is my favourite place of all. | 这是我最喜欢的地方 |
[18:38] | We can make more noise up here. | 在这里不用轻声细语 |
[18:40] | And we’re allowed to open the windows | 还可以开窗户 |
[18:41] | so we can breathe the fresh air. | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[18:50] | That’s the tower of the Westerkerk. | 那是西教堂的塔 |
[18:52] | Mother hates the bells, but I love them. | 妈妈讨厌那钟声 但我喜欢 |
[18:53] | They remind me of the outside. | 它让我想起外面的世界 |
[19:02] | I come up here when people get on my nerves. | 不开心的时候我会来这里 |
[19:05] | Do your parents ever annoy you? | 你爸妈会烦你吗 |
[19:08] | Mine do, especially mother. | 我爸妈就会 尤其是我妈 |
[19:11] | – Can I hold him? – He’s a bit shy. | -我能抱抱它吗 -它有点害羞 |
[19:20] | – He’s such a clot. – Shh! he’s just shy. | -他真像个娘们 -嘘 他只是害羞 |
[19:24] | Of all the boys around, we have to have him. | 附近那么多男孩 为什么偏偏他搬来 |
[19:26] | I think he’s rather sweet. | 我觉得他人不错 |
[19:27] | Margot, you always think the best of everybody. | 玛戈特 你觉得谁都不错 |
[19:29] | He’s not used to girls and he’s frightened. | 他只是不会和女孩子相处 而且很惊恐 |
[19:31] | We’re all frightened. | 我们都很惊恐 |
[19:32] | They had a very narrow escape. | 他们刚刚死里逃生 |
[19:42] | This last week has been terrible. | 最近这周太可怕了 |
[19:46] | Yesterday, they rounded up 700 Jews. | 昨天他们围捕了700个犹太人 |
[19:50] | Our friends, the Goslers, you remember them, | 我们的朋友 高司勒斯一家 你记得吧 |
[19:54] | they disappeared last night. | 昨天晚上失踪了 |
[19:59] | Please, let’s talk about this later. | 一会儿再说这个吧 |
[20:06] | People think you’ve gone to Switzerland. | 大家以为你去了瑞士 |
[20:09] | Your neighbour rang me, said you’d left in a hurry, | 你邻居打电话给我 说你走得匆忙 |
[20:11] | So I went round and searched your place. | 于是我顺便去你家看看有什么遗留 |
[20:14] | That’s when I found the note you’d left. | 这才发现你留的便条 |
[20:17] | What note? | 什么便条 |
[20:18] | It had an address in Zurich written on it. | 上面写着一个苏黎世的地址 |
[20:22] | I told him to destroy it in case anyone found out. | 我让他把便条撕了免得被人看到 |
[20:25] | Next day, everybody was telling me, | 第二天 所有人都跟我说 |
[20:27] | you’d fled to Switzerland! | 你逃去瑞士了 |
[20:29] | Did you see my cat? | 你见到我的猫了吗 |
[20:31] | – What cat? – She’ll be fine, dear. | -什么猫 -它会没事的 亲爱的 |
[20:32] | Mrs Schmidt’ll be looking after her. | 施密特夫人会照看好它的 |
[20:34] | – Is she all right? – There is a war on, you know. | -它还好吗 -现在是战争时期 |
[20:38] | We’ve got more important things on our minds than cats. | 我们有比猫更重要的事情要思考 |
[20:42] | So why did you bring yours, then? | 那你为什么把自己的猫带来了 |
[20:45] | Edith, where’s that bottle of Cognac? | 伊迪丝 那瓶法国白兰地呢 |
[20:48] | – Cognac? – We kept it for your arrival. | -法国白兰地 -我们留着为你们接风洗尘 |
[20:55] | I was really looking forward to | 我原本很期盼 |
[20:55] | having the Van Daans join us. | 范达恩一家的到来 |
[20:59] | Now, I’m not so sure. | 现在我不这么认为了 |
[21:05] | Welcome to the annexe, my friends. | 欢迎来到密室 我的朋友 |
[21:08] | We’re very grateful to you, aren’t we, Petronella? | 我们真地很感激你 是吧 彼得罗妮拉 |
[21:14] | Oh, my dear. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[21:18] | She’ll be all right. | 她过会儿就好了 |
[21:32] | At the weekend, we get the run of the whole building. | 到了周末 我们可以使用整栋楼 |
[21:35] | Today, mother sent me downstairs to do everyone’s laundry. | 今天妈妈让我去楼下洗大家的衣服 |
[21:38] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[21:39] | Then she gave me another one of her lectures. | 然后又教训了我一顿 |
[21:41] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[21:42] | Take the opposite view on everything. | 每件事都和我对着干 |
[21:45] | Every day, I feel myself drifting further away from her. | 我感觉到和她日渐疏远 |
[21:48] | It’s hard to believe that only a month ago it was my birthday. | 很难相信一个月前我才过了生日 |
[21:50] | We were so happy. | 我们那时那么快乐 |
[21:52] | Father says I should be nicer to her, | 父亲说我应该对她好点 |
[21:54] | But sometimes I want to slap her across the face. | 但是有时我真想扇她耳光 |
[22:02] | You don’t need all that stuff on your face. | 你根本不需要往你脸上抹那东西 |
[22:04] | It’s not stuff, it’s make-up. | 这不是东西 是化妆品 |
[22:08] | It’s costing us a fortune! | 这会花光我们的钱 |
[22:09] | Then we can’t afford your cigarettes, but that doesn’t… | 然后你就买不成烟了 但那不… |
[22:11] | My cigarettes are not a luxury, it’s a necessity. | 我的烟不是奢侈品 是必须品 |
[22:15] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[22:16] | Walk down the street to the apartment and pick up the make-up? | 走到街对面的公寓捡些化妆品来吗 |
[22:19] | Who is it for? | 你化装给谁看 |
[22:21] | – Ah, shut up! – You shut up! | -闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[22:35] | It’s only up here that I can feel free. | 只有在这上面我才觉得自在 |
[22:44] | Soon, there’ll be conkers on the chestnut tree. | 很快栗树就要结果了 |
[22:52] | Not being able to go outside upsets me more than I can say. | 不能出去让我有种无法言喻的压抑 |
[22:55] | And I’m terrified our hiding place’ll be discovered | 我很害怕我们的藏身处会被发现 |
[22:57] | and we’ll be shot. | 我们会被打死 |
[22:59] | That, of course, is a fairly dismal prospect. | 这种想法很是凄凉 |
[23:14] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[23:16] | – Anne! – Pim… can I get in? | -安妮 -皮姆 我能进被窝吗 |
[23:20] | – Come to me, darling. – I want Pim. | -来我这儿吧 亲爱的 -我要皮姆 |
[23:23] | – Can I get in? – Come on, then. | -可以吗 -来吧 |
[23:41] | – Put that out! – Otto. | -快弄灭 -奥托 |
[23:43] | – No lights. – It’s all right for you! you’ve been in the trenches! | -不能有光 -你当然没事 你早就习惯了 |
[23:46] | – We have to have rules. – To hell with the rules! | -我们必须遵守规定 -去他的规定 |
[23:48] | Please, daddy! | 求你了 爸爸 |
[23:57] | All right, darling. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[24:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:36] | Today it’s saturday, and the warehousemen aren’t around, | 今天是星期六 仓库管理员没来值班 |
[24:39] | so we can get up late, and have our baths. | 所以我们可以晚点起 然后去洗澡 |
[24:44] | We can go anywhere in the house, but I like to use our toilet. | 我们在哪里洗都行 但我喜欢在厕所洗 |
[24:50] | Mr Van Daan takes his bath in Peter’s room, | 范达恩先生在皮特的房里洗 |
[24:53] | While Mrs Van Daan has yet to take a bath. | 范达恩太太还没有洗 |
[24:56] | She’s waiting to see which is the best place. | 她在等着找个最好的地方 |
[24:59] | Mother washes in the living room, behind a screen, | 母亲在客厅洗 用一张屏风隔着 |
[25:02] | while father takes his bath in the office downstairs. | 父亲在楼下的办公室洗 |
[25:05] | I wish they’d all hurry up. | 我真希望他们能快点洗 |
[25:07] | Please stay up here for the next half an hour. | 接下来的一个半小时请待在这里 |
[25:14] | Please stay up here for the next half an hour. | 接下来的一个半小时请待在这里 |
[25:16] | I’ve got it. I’ve got it. It’s not heavy. Right, right. | 我拿着 我可以拿住 不是很重 |
[25:18] | Ah, dad… the water! | 爸爸 水流下来了 |
[25:21] | Useless boy! | 没用的孩子 |
[25:23] | Peter baths downstairs in the radio room, you see, | 皮特在楼下有收音机的房间洗 |
[25:26] | and he’s terrified that someone’s going to walk in on him. | 他很怕有人会走进屋里看到他 |
[25:28] | I’ve got it. | 我能行 |
[25:30] | His precautions are rather pathetic, aren’t they? | 他的预防措施毫无作用 不是吗 |
[25:41] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[25:48] | And Margot baths in the front office, | 玛戈特在前面的办公室洗 |
[25:50] | where she makes me stand guard. | 她让我给她站岗 |
[25:56] | – Oh, do hurry up. – You took long enough. | -快点 -你也洗了很长时间 |
[26:05] | Anne, they’ll see you! | 安妮他们会发现你的 |
[26:07] | We’re allowed to peek through, father said so. | 爸爸说我们可以偷偷看 |
[26:10] | It’s funny to see all these people. | 能看到这么多人真有趣 |
[26:13] | I used to throw water at them. | 我常常向他们喷水呢 |
[26:14] | You didn’t! | 你不能这样 |
[26:15] | They used to jump up to see where it came from. | 他们常常马上站起来看看是谁 |
[26:18] | Now they’re looking up for bombs. | 现在他们在寻找炸弹 |
[26:21] | And yet life is carrying on. | 但生活还是要继续 |
[26:24] | That’s the strange thing. | 有件奇怪的事情 |
[26:27] | There’s a family living in the barge | 有一家人在游艇上住 |
[26:29] | They’ve got the sweetest dog. | 他们有一只可爱的狗 |
[26:31] | Once I even saw a jewish couple, walking along the street. | 有次我恰好看到有对犹太夫妻在街上走 |
[26:35] | I felt I was gazing at one of the seven wonders of the world. | 我感觉我就像看一个世界七大奇观一样 |
[26:40] | It gave me such a funny feeling, | 我有一种滑稽的感觉 |
[26:42] | As if I’d denounced them to the authorities. | 仿佛我该向政府告发他们 |
[26:48] | We’ve just come out of one of the most concentrated | 我们刚从一场火力集中 |
[26:50] | and fiercest night of fighting. | 极度猛烈的夜战中拼杀出来 |
[26:52] | A night in which we struck hard one particular front | 整夜我们在猛攻敌人阵地的一处防线 |
[26:55] | along the enemies position and struck through. | 最终成功击穿敌人防御 |
[26:59] | The infantry attacked with a slew of another shattering | 步兵团配合大量火炮攻击 |
[27:02] | – Excuse me. – Artillery bombardment | -对不起 -向前推进 |
[27:04] | And broke through… | 最终突破 |
[27:07] | My dear friends, today we have news of our own. | 我亲爱的朋友 今天我们有自己的新闻 |
[27:11] | We all know the dreadful things that are happening outside. | 我们都知道外面是多么可怕 |
[27:15] | I wonder if you’d consider another person joining us. | 如果另一个人加入我们 你们有意见吗 |
[27:19] | – Who? – Mr Albert Dussel. | -谁 -艾伯特・杜塞尔先生 |
[27:21] | – I know him! he’s that dentist. – He’s very respectable. | -我知道他 他是个牙医 -他是个令人敬佩的人 |
[27:24] | He’s at Miep’s apartment now, waiting for your decision. | 他现在米普的办公室 等你们的决定 |
[27:28] | But why him? | 为什么是他 |
[27:29] | I mean, you wouldn’t let my cousins come. | 我的意思是你为什么不让我的表兄妹来 |
[27:31] | Mr Dussel’s a single man. | 杜塞尔先生就一个人 |
[27:33] | We only have room for one. | 这里只能再多待一个人 |
[27:34] | – One more mouth to feed. – So we could all eat a bit less. | -又多了一张嘴 -所以我们都要少吃点 |
[27:37] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你的想法 |
[27:39] | Oh, don’t be such a greedy guts. | 别这么贪婪自私 |
[27:41] | He’s not going to smoke all your precious cigarettes, is he? | 他不会抽你的名贵的烟 对吧 |
[27:46] | Well? | 行吗 |
[27:52] | – Yes, yes, yes. – Thank you, dear friends. | -好好好 同意 -谢谢亲爱的朋友 |
[28:03] | Mr Dussel arrived at the office and | 杜塞尔先生来到办公室 |
[28:05] | when Miep brought him upstairs | 当米普把他带到楼上 |
[28:07] | and told him we were behind the bookcase, | 告诉他我们在书架后面时 |
[28:08] | he was so astonished, he nearly fainted. | 他惊讶得差点昏倒 |
[28:11] | Thank goodness she didn’t leave him in suspense any longer. | 谢天谢地她没有让他太焦急 |
[28:23] | What are you doing here? I thought you were in Switzerland. | 你在这里干什么 我以为你去瑞士了 |
[28:28] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[28:43] | – Smoke? – No. | -抽烟吗 -不 |
[28:46] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | The Weismanns swore they saw you being taken away in a truck. | 魏斯曼说你被卡车带走了 |
[28:51] | And Mr Niklaus said that you’d gone into hiding in the country. | 尼克劳斯先生说你到乡下藏起来了 |
[28:54] | What’s happened to Ilse? | 伊尔泽怎么样 |
[28:55] | – Who? – Darling, let him get his breath. | -谁 -亲爱的 让他喘口气 |
[28:58] | Ilse Wagner. She lives in your building. | 伊尔泽・瓦格纳 她和你住一幢楼 |
[29:00] | The parents were taken away. | 她的父母被带走了 |
[29:02] | I don’t know what happened to the children. | 我不知道孩子怎样了 |
[29:05] | No. | 不 |
[29:10] | Hermann Van Daan. | 赫尔曼・范达安 |
[29:12] | You know my wife, Petronella, | 你认识我妻子 彼得罗妮拉 |
[29:14] | – Of course! – And this is my son, Peter. | -当然 -这是我儿子皮特 |
[29:16] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[29:18] | Would you care for a cup of coffee, Mr Dussel? | 想要咖啡吗 杜塞尔先生 |
[29:20] | It’s ersatz, I’m afraid, and we have to make it in a jug. | 是代用咖啡 我们冲在水壶里了 |
[29:23] | I’m still waiting for my coffee machine. | 因为我没有咖啡机 |
[29:26] | You can have some of our sugar. | 你可以加些我们的糖 |
[29:28] | What’s happening? Please tell us. | 发生什么了 请告诉我们 |
[29:32] | 6,000 jews have gone. | 六千犹太人被带走了 |
[29:33] | They’ve even started to take them out of the lunatic asylums. | 他们开始连精神病人也不放过 |
[29:36] | There’s talk of mass sterilisation. | 据说将有大规模的清洗 |
[29:40] | Please. Let’s speak later. | 求你了 我们等会再说吧 |
[29:44] | You never told us. | 你从没说过 |
[29:50] | I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
[29:56] | Now… we have to keep quiet until lunchtime. | 直到午饭时间之前我们都要保持安静 |
[30:06] | I’m so very grateful. | 我真的很感激 |
[30:14] | I’ve finished it. | 我看完了 |
[30:25] | Why does he have to sleep here? | 他为什么要睡这里 |
[30:26] | – He has nowhere else to go. – But why with me? | -他没其它地方可睡 -可为什么和我睡 |
[30:29] | They said it would be unsuitable for me to share a room | 他们说我和一个大男人合用一间屋子 |
[30:31] | – with a grown man. -And I don’t matter, I suppose. | -有点不合适 -而我却无关紧要 |
[30:34] | – They don’t mean that. – I’m just a child. | -他们不是那个意思 -我只是个孩子 |
[30:37] | They did ask if you minded. | 他们问过你的意见 |
[30:38] | – What was I supposed to say? – Anne, | -我能怎么说呢 -安妮 |
[30:40] | I’d much rather be here with you. | 我真的宁愿和你一个房间 |
[31:00] | This is my bed? | 这是我的床吗 |
[31:01] | You’ve got the long one. | 这张大的是你的 |
[31:03] | We had to prop up my mattress with a chair. | 我的是椅子撑起来的 |
[31:11] | I… I hope you’ll find me a pleasant companion. | 我希望我们能成为很好的室友 |
[31:16] | Many of my patients are children, I get on very well with them. | 我许多病人是小孩 我和他们关系很好 |
[31:18] | I’m not a child, actually. I’m 13. | 我可不是孩子 我十三岁了 |
[31:21] | You can put your things… in here. | 你可以把你的东西放这里 |
[31:30] | I’m not exactly delighted at having a stranger use my things, | 我不太喜欢陌生人用我的东西 |
[31:34] | But you have to make sacrifices for a good cause | 但因为正当的原因你得学会牺牲 |
[31:36] | and I’m glad I can make this small one. | 我很高兴我做到了这点 |
[31:47] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[31:51] | My fiancee, Lotte. | 我的未婚妻 洛特 |
[31:55] | But he’s ancient. | 但他很守旧 |
[31:57] | Can I have a look? | 我能看下吗 |
[32:02] | What lovely blonde hair. | 多好看的金发呀 |
[32:04] | I like the flick-ups. | 我喜欢这张相片 |
[32:05] | – She looks much younger than you. – Yes. Yes. | -她看起来比你年轻多了 -是的 |
[32:14] | She’ll be horrified when she finds I’ve gone. | 当她发现我不见了之后肯定会惊恐 |
[32:17] | She has no idea where, you see… well, of course, nor did I. | 她不知道我在哪里 我也不知道她在哪里 |
[32:24] | We’ve been gone for four months now. | 我们离开近四个月了 |
[32:26] | I don’t know what my friends are thinking, | 我不知道我朋友会怎么想 |
[32:28] | I don’t know if they’re still there. | 我不知道他们是否还在那里 |
[32:33] | But we keep cheerful. | 但我们要振作点 |
[32:36] | We have to stay cheerful. | 我们必须要保持乐观 |
[32:45] | More potatoes, Mrs Frank? | 弗兰克太太 还要土豆吗 |
[32:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:55] | More potatoes, Mr Dussel? | 杜塞尔先生 你要吗 |
[33:05] | “Prospectus for the secret annexe. | 密室之简介章程 |
[33:07] | “A unique facility for the accommodation | 一个专为犹太人与其它难民的 |
[33:09] | of jews and other displaced persons. | 提供膳宿的独特地方 |
[33:13] | “Open all year round. No charge. Low-fat diet. | 全年免费提供低脂食物 |
[33:17] | “Running water in the bathroom and | 洗手间有自来水 |
[33:18] | various inside and outside walls. | 和各种隔间 |
[33:23] | She hasn’t finished yet. | 她还没有说完呢 |
[33:27] | “It is forbidden to listen to german news bulletins, | 不允许收听德语新闻 |
[33:29] | “as only the language of civilised people may be used. | 自觉使用文明礼貌用语 |
[33:32] | Hear, hear! | 听到了 |
[33:34] | “no leisure activities allowed outside | 另行通知之前 |
[33:35] | the house until further notice, | 不允许进行室外活动 |
[33:37] | “though callisthenics are encouraged by management and | 但适当运动还是可以的 |
[33:40] | Singing is allowed after 6.00pm. The end. Yours, Anne.” | 晚上六点以后也可以唱歌 完了 你的安妮 上 |
[34:38] | Goodnight, Annelies. | 晚安 皮姆 |
[34:42] | Goodnight, Mr Dussel. | 晚安 杜塞尔先生 |
[35:17] | 47..48..49..50.. | 四十七 四十八 四十九 五十 |
[35:22] | Morning, Annelies. | 早上好 皮姆 |
[35:24] | – Morning. – 52..53..54… | -早上好 -五十二 五十三 五十四 |
[35:32] | Mr Dussel is a champion sportsman, don’t you know? | 杜塞尔先生是个运动健将 你知道吗 |
[35:35] | He’s so old. | 他很老了 |
[35:36] | He likes to keep himself trim. | 他喜欢保持健硕的身体 |
[35:38] | Unlike some people I could mention. | 不像其它的人 |
[35:40] | Huh. You don’t have to sleep with him. | 你又不和他一起睡 |
[35:43] | And he snores. | 他打鼾 |
[35:46] | – Morning, Mr Dussel. – Morning, everybody. | -早上好 杜塞尔先生 -大家早上好 |
[35:53] | How’s the rib, Mrs Van Daan? | 你肋骨怎么了 范达恩太太 |
[35:55] | Very painful, Mr Dussel. | 很疼 杜塞尔先生 |
[35:57] | Why’s she suddenly taken up exercises? | 她为什么忽然开始锻炼了 |
[36:00] | To get rid of her fat bottom, I suppose. | 我猜她想减她的肥屁股 |
[36:02] | Just here… just… | 就是这里 |
[36:06] | Mr Dussel is a trained medic, Putti. | 杜塞尔先生是训练有素的医生 普蒂 |
[36:08] | We’re lucky to have another expert on the premises. | 幸运的是我们这里还有一名专家 |
[36:12] | That’s why my friend Mr Frank hired me. | 这也是我的朋友弗兰克先生雇我的原因 |
[36:14] | These should see us through the winter. | 这些应该够我们过冬了 |
[36:18] | I wish you didn’t have to sell spices. | 我真希望你卖的不是调味料 |
[36:20] | Why couldn’t you have chosen something nice, like sweets? | 你为什么不卖其它东西 比如糖果 |
[36:24] | In wartime, Anne, spices are more essential than ever. | 安妮 在战争期间调料比平时更有用 |
[36:27] | To preserve meat, and to flavour its substitutes. | 可以腌肉 给其它东西调味 |
[36:31] | And so is pectin, for making jam at home. | 在做果酱时还可以当胶使 |
[36:34] | She knows that, Mr Dussel. It was only a joke. | 她知道的 杜塞尔先生 只是个玩笑 |
[36:39] | Wow! Mother Frank, the children’s advocate. | 弗兰克妈妈 孩子的代言人 |
[36:46] | It must be hard for father, | 在这样的情况下做生意 |
[36:48] | trying to run a business from up here. | 对爸爸有些困难 |
[36:51] | Especially with his arthritis. | 尤其他还有关节炎 |
[36:55] | Today there was an important meeting. | 今天有个重要的会议 |
[36:57] | We’ll have the contracts prepared for tomorrow. | 明天我们准备好一份合同 |
[37:04] | The negotiations were long and boring. | 这场谈判既漫长又乏味 |
[37:10] | Mr Kleiman and Mr Kugler did their best for us, but… | 克莱曼先生和库格勒先生已经尽力了 |
[37:13] | it turned out to be more serious than we expected. | 但结果比我们预期的还糟 |
[37:16] | The building’s being sold? | 这栋楼被卖了吗 |
[37:18] | And the new owner’s coming this afternoon. | 新的主人今天下午来 |
[37:22] | To look it over. | 过来检查 |
[37:24] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呀 |
[37:43] | All sounds of breathing stopped… | 大家屏住呼吸 |
[37:47] | ..Eight hearts pounded, | 只有八颗心在砰砰直跳 |
[37:50] | Footsteps on the stairs, then a rattling on the bookcase… | 楼梯上传来脚步声 然后是书架的咔嗒声 |
[37:53] | He’s so close. | 他那么的近 |
[37:57] | This moment is indescribable. | 这个时刻难以形容 |
[38:01] | Stay here… idiot! | 待在这里 笨蛋 |
[38:20] | Oh, Mr Kleiman! | 克莱曼先生 |
[38:22] | I said I’d left the key to the annexe at home. | 我说我把密室的钥匙忘在家里了 |
[38:25] | They won’t be taking over the lease until the spring. | 在春天之前不会接收房子 |
[38:27] | War may be over by then. | 那时候战争可能都结束了 |
[38:29] | You don’t really believe that, do you? | 你自己都不信吧 不是吗 |
[38:31] | Edith… | 伊迪丝 |
[38:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[38:37] | – The greengrocer’s gone. – What? | -我丈夫不见了 -什么 |
[38:40] | He’s disappeared. No-one knows what’s happened to him. | 他不见了 没有人知道他怎么了 |
[38:42] | He’s been arrested! | 他被抓走了 |
[38:44] | – We don’t know that. – He’ll tell the police about us! | -我们都不知道 -他会告发我们的 |
[38:47] | – Of course he won’t. – He doesn’t know about you. | -他不会的 -他根本就不知道你们 |
[38:49] | He knows you get extra vegetables. | 他知道你买了很多蔬菜 |
[38:52] | He’s a good man. I trust him completely. | 他是个好人 我完全信任他 |
[38:58] | – Aren’t you going to stay? – I’ve got to get home. | -你不留下来吗 -我必须回家了 |
[39:08] | Miep? | 米普 |
[39:10] | Make sure she gets it. | 一定要给她 |
[39:12] | – Of course, Mr Dussel. – Please give her all my love. | -我会的 杜塞尔先生 -跟她说我爱她 |
[39:17] | I always do. She asked me to give you this. | 我会的 她让我给你这个 |
[39:21] | – There’s a letter inside. – Thank you. | -里面有封信 -谢谢你 |
[39:45] | Mr Dussel is slipping lower and lower in my estimation, | 我对杜塞尔先生的好感日渐减少 |
[39:48] | and he’s already below zero. | 已经到了令我讨厌的地步 |
[39:54] | Pim, you’ve got to say something. | 皮姆 你得说点什么 |
[39:56] | Anne, please… | 安妮 别这样 |
[39:58] | Why can he send out letters and I can’t? | 他为什么能发信 我们却不行 |
[40:00] | He’s putting us in danger. He’s putting Miep in danger. | 他会把我们置于险境 也把米普置于险境 |
[40:02] | If they catch her, she’ll be tortured! | 如果她被抓住 她会被拷打的 |
[40:04] | What if his darling Lotte tells somebody, | 如果他亲爱的洛特告诉别人呢 |
[40:07] | What if Miep gets followed back here? | 如果米普被跟踪了呢 |
[40:09] | Look, Mr Dussel’s fiancee has no idea where he is. | 杜塞尔先生的未婚妻不知道他在哪里 |
[40:13] | She thinks he’s hiding in the countryside. | 她以为他躲在乡下呢 |
[40:14] | Oh, Anna, dearest. I disapprove just as much as you do. | 亲爱的安娜 我和你一样也不赞成 |
[40:18] | – Do something, then! – He’s lonely, dear. | -那就别光说 -亲爱的他很孤独 |
[40:21] | He’s got nobody here who loves him. | 在这里没有人爱他 |
[40:24] | He’s not the only one! | 并不只他一个人 |
[40:27] | But it’s so hard sometimes, holding my tongue | 当我想喊叫时憋着不出声 |
[40:29] | when I want to scream and shout! | 很是难受 |
[40:32] | The germans… | 德国人 |
[40:33] | I don’t know how long I can bear it without exploding. | 无法发泄的话 我不知道我能忍受多久 |
[40:35] | ..That measure of fire and steel… | 经常拿武力手段 |
[40:40] | which they have so often meted out to others… | 来威胁其它国家 |
[40:45] | Now this is not the end. | 现在并没有结束 |
[40:48] | It is not even the beginning of the end. | 甚至没有结束的迹象 |
[40:53] | But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. | 但这也许是开始的结束 |
[41:01] | This war seems to be going on forever. | 这场战争无休无止 |
[41:11] | Always got your nose in a book, haven’t you, young miss? | 小姑娘 你的脸都快贴到书上了 |
[41:13] | Mr Dussel’s using my desk. | 杜塞尔先生正在用我的书桌 |
[41:17] | Otherwise I’d be reading in my room. | 不然我就在自己屋里看书了 |
[41:19] | Young ladies shouldn’t be stuffing their heads with nonsense. | 小姑娘不该看这么多没用的东西 |
[41:23] | Perhaps you should read a bit more, Mr Van Daan, | 或许你该多读些 范达恩先生 |
[41:25] | then you wouldn’t talk such rubbish. | 你就不会满口胡言 胡说八道 |
[41:27] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[41:28] | You said Mr Dussel was only going to stay for a few weeks. | 你说过杜塞尔先生只在这里住几个星期 |
[41:30] | Do stop complaining, dear. | 亲爱的 别抱怨了 |
[41:31] | Stop complaining and help your mother. | 别发牢骚了 去给妈妈帮忙 |
[41:33] | It’s none of your business! | 不关你的事 |
[41:35] | Don’t you talk to my husband like that! | 别用那种口气对我丈夫说话 |
[41:38] | I don’t know how you put up with it! | 你们也真能由着她 |
[41:40] | If she were my daughter, I… | 她要是我女儿 我就… |
[41:42] | Don’t you get sarcastic with me. | 别冷嘲暗讽的 |
[41:47] | I don’t know these modern girls! | 真搞不懂这些小姑娘是怎么回事 |
[41:50] | Margot, stick up for me! | 玛戈特 替我说说话 |
[41:55] | Margot reads just as much as I do. | 玛戈特看的书不比我少 |
[41:57] | Margot doesn’t answer back. | 玛戈特不会顶嘴 |
[42:00] | She was such a good baby. | 她的确是个好孩子 |
[42:02] | Slept all through the night. | 一整晚都文静有礼 |
[42:05] | Just like my Peter, didn’t you, pet? | 和我的皮特一样乖 不是吗 宝贝 |
[42:08] | And he learnt to use the potty at 18 months. | 他一岁半的时候就学着用便盆了 |
[42:11] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[42:16] | Our Peter’s a good boy. | 我们的皮特是个乖孩子 |
[42:18] | He might not be an intellectual like you, | 他也许没有你聪明 |
[42:21] | but he’s gonna go places. | 但他会成功的 |
[42:22] | The trouble is, you know far too much about things | 问题是 你对不该知道的东西 |
[42:24] | you’re not supposed to. | 了解过多 |
[42:26] | Later on, when you’re older, | 等你长大后 |
[42:27] | You won’t be able to enjoy anything any more. | 你会对一切东西都毫无兴趣 |
[42:29] | That’s not true! | 不是这样 |
[42:30] | You’ll say,I read that in some books 20 years ago, | 你会说 20年前我就在书上读到过了 |
[42:33] | so you’d better hurry if you want to catch yourself a husband, | 所以你最好尽早为自己觅得夫婿 |
[42:35] | or fall in love, since everything is | 或是陷入爱河 因为结局 |
[42:37] | bound to be a disappointment to you. | 注定令你失望 |
[42:40] | You know all there is to know, in theory. | 道理你全明白 |
[42:44] | But in practice? | 但实际上呢 |
[42:46] | Well, that’s another story. | 现实又是另一回事了 |
[42:54] | Thank you, Mrs Beaverbrook. | 谢谢你 比弗布鲁克太太 |
[43:05] | Why did you call her Mrs Beaverbrook? | 你为什么叫她比弗布鲁克太太 |
[43:07] | Because she always agrees with Mr Beaverbrook, on the wireless. | 因为听无线电时 她经常附和比弗布鲁克先生 |
[43:10] | What does Mr Beaverbrook say? | 比弗布鲁克先生说了什么 |
[43:12] | Haven’t you been listening, Dimwit? | 你有在听吗 傻子 |
[43:14] | He says they’re not bombing Germany hard enough. | 他说炸德国还炸得不够狠 |
[43:16] | So I think she should be married to him. | 所以我觉得她该嫁给他 |
[43:18] | You do, do you, Miss Quack Quack? | 你真这么觉得吗 嘎嘎小姐 |
[43:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[43:23] | Miss quack quack. | 嘎嘎小姐 |
[43:30] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[43:36] | Where did you find it? Give it back! | 你从哪里找到的 还给我 |
[43:38] | An incorrigible chatterbox, by Anne Frank, class 6. | 无可救药的话匣子 作者 安妮・弗兰克 六班 |
[43:42] | – Give it back! – As a punishment for talking in class… | -还给我 -作为在课上讲话的惩罚 |
[43:44] | Quack quack quack, said mistress chatterback… | 学嘎嘎叫 女教师查特蓓克说到 |
[43:56] | – You stole my pencil. – I haven’t seen your stupid pencil. | -你偷了我的铅笔 -我没见过你的破铅笔 |
[44:04] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[44:06] | What’s the hurry? | 着什么急啊 |
[44:09] | Having fun? Can anyone join in? | 好玩吗 一起玩吧 |
[44:11] | Is my desk free now? | 我能用书桌吗 |
[44:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:24] | Barukh atah adonai, | 伟大的上帝 |
[44:26] | eloheinu, melekh ha’olam… | 请接受我们的赞颂 |
[44:32] | And then Hanukkah arrived. | 光明节如期而至 |
[44:35] | Mazal tov! | 祝贺你 |
[44:41] | Ma’oz Tzur Yeshu’ati | 您拯救我并赐下坚实堡垒 |
[44:45] | Lekha na’eh leshabe’ah | 我衷心地赞美您 |
[44:49] | Tikon beit tefilati | 请重修我们的祷告之屋 |
[44:53] | Vesham toda nezabe’ah | 我们将献上感恩祭 |
[44:56] | Le’et takhin… | 当您… |
[45:00] | Az egmor beshir… | 准备好消除罪孽 |
[45:07] | Mizmor hanukat… | 我会… |
[45:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[45:16] | Mouschi! | 摩西 |
[45:23] | – He peed on the floor! – I forgot his litter tray. | -他尿在地上了 -我忘了放便盆 |
[45:25] | – Idiot! – Quack quack! | -笨蛋 -嘎嘎 |
[45:44] | It’s twenty to six, Mr Dussel. | 五点四十了 杜塞尔 |
[45:46] | Would you be good enough to let me use the desk now? | 能让我用一下书桌吗 |
[45:48] | I’m not ready. | 我还没用完 |
[45:49] | It’s my turn. | 该我用了 |
[45:50] | I have important work to do, young lady. | 小姑娘 我有要紧事要做 |
[45:52] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[45:52] | What, scribbling in your diary? | 做什么 写无聊日记吗 |
[45:56] | It’s my room just as much as yours! | 这是我们俩的房间 |
[45:59] | You already use it for an hour and a half, five days a week. | 你每星期都要用五天 每天要用上一个半小时 |
[46:01] | And during my nap. | 连我午睡时都在用 |
[46:02] | But you have it twice as much as me! | 但你用的是我的两倍 |
[46:06] | And why is that…? | 那是为什么呢 |
[46:08] | Because I’m a professional, not a little girl. | 因为我是专业人士 不是黄毛丫头 |
[46:12] | I’m not a little girl. | 我不是黄毛丫头 |
[46:13] | Anne, could you help with the potatoes? | 安妮 帮我切下土豆好吗 |
[46:17] | Mother, please stick up for me! | 妈妈 帮帮我 |
[46:18] | – No more arguments, please. – But, it’s so unfair! | -不要再吵了 -但这太不公平了 |
[46:21] | Stop it, Anne! Why do you make everything into such a drama? | 别说了 安妮 你为什么总是小题大做 |
[46:23] | I’m so sorry, Mr Dussel. | 我很抱歉 杜塞尔先生 |
[46:29] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底要帮谁 |
[46:42] | When you first came here, Mr Dussel, | 你来这里时 杜塞尔先生 |
[46:44] | when you first came here, we agreed | 你来这里时 我们说好 |
[46:46] | that the room would be shared by the two of us. | 房间两人共用 |
[46:48] | Logically, that would mean I would have the morning | 早上归我 下午归你 |
[46:50] | and you’d have the afternoon. | 这合情合理 |
[46:52] | I’m not asking for that much, | 我占用的时间并不多 |
[46:53] | just two more hours twice a week. | 每周两次 多两个小时就行 |
[46:54] | And where would I do my work? | 那我去哪里工作 |
[46:56] | Perhaps I should go back to | 或许我该搬回我侄女 |
[46:57] | my nice little surgery on the herengracht?! | 在绅士运河上的小诊所去 |
[47:00] | Well, you could always work in the lavatory. | 你可以到卫生间工作啊 |
[47:01] | You spend long enough in there. | 你在那里就待得够久的 |
[47:15] | – Sorry. – What is it, dear? | -抱歉 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[47:18] | It’s Mr Dussel. | 杜塞尔先生的事 |
[47:22] | Can we speak later? | 我们一会儿再谈好吗 |
[47:24] | We only have half an hour. Mr Kugler has to go. | 我们只有半小时 库格勒先生就得走了 |
[47:27] | Wait a moment, Anne. | 安妮 等等 |
[47:30] | Will you excuse me, Mr Kugler? | 库格勒先生 请稍等一下 |
[47:33] | What is it, darling? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[47:37] | Please say something to Mr Dussel! | 你能劝劝杜塞尔先生吗 |
[47:38] | Mother won’t help, she’s being horrible, as usual. | 妈妈不肯帮我 她和平常一样让人讨厌 |
[47:46] | Come on. | 好吧 |
[47:50] | I know it’s a difficult situation, | 我知道这不容易 |
[47:52] | you need your privacy to study, | 你需要私人空间来学习 |
[47:54] | and so does my daughter. | 我女儿也是 |
[47:58] | – Good old father. – If I may say so, Mr Frank, | -真是个好老爸 -恕我直言 弗兰克先生 |
[48:03] | – She’s a very… headstrong child. – Anne! | -她是个非常固执的孩子 -安妮 |
[48:07] | Now, if it were Margot, I wouldn’t mind. | 如果是玛戈特的话 我不用担心 |
[48:11] | Writing is very important to her. | 写作对她来说很重要 |
[48:13] | I believe it’s the only way she can | 我想这是唯一让她觉得 |
[48:15] | make some sense of the world… | 这个世界有意义的事了 |
[48:17] | Find solace in these terrible circumstances. | 在如此悲惨之境能寻得安慰 |
[48:22] | Work and hope, | 努力就有希望 |
[48:25] | that’s what we tell our daughters, Mr Dussel. | 这也是我们对女儿的教导 杜塞尔先生 |
[48:27] | That’s why we believe so strongly | 所以我们才如此重视 |
[48:28] | in their education. | 孩子们的教育 |
[48:32] | The only freedom… | 仅有的自由 |
[48:35] | is in here. | 存于思想 |
[48:38] | This is our hope for the future. | 这是我们对未来的希望 |
[48:50] | Out of respect for you, I’ll agree. | 出于对你的尊重 我同意 |
[48:52] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[48:54] | I don’t want people to say that Anne | 我不想让人说 安妮之所以考试不及格 |
[48:57] | failed her exams because of me. | 都是因为我的缘故 |
[49:01] | Thank you, Mr Dussel. | 谢谢你 杜塞尔先生 |
[49:14] | Oh, father, I love you more than anybody else in the world! | 爸爸 这世上我最爱你了 |
[49:19] | What about your mother? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[49:21] | She doesn’t love me like you do. | 她不像你这么爱我 |
[49:22] | Anna, that’s not true. | 安娜 不是这样的 |
[49:31] | Mr Dussel sulked for two days. | 杜塞尔先生不爽了两天 |
[49:34] | So childish of him, don’t you think? | 真像个小孩子 是吧 |
[50:10] | Sundays are so lonely without our helpers. | 周日没有人过来显得如此冷清 |
[50:14] | Outside, things are getting worse. | 外面形势更加严峻了 |
[50:18] | Miep met my teacher in the street last week. | 米普上周和我的老师在街头碰面了 |
[50:22] | There are only four of my classmates left. | 我班同学只剩下四个了 |
[50:26] | She didn’t know which ones. | 她不知道是哪四个人 |
[50:30] | Women come home from shopping to find their house sealed | 购物归来的妇女发现屋子被封 |
[50:33] | and their children gone. | 孩子不见了 |
[50:35] | Children come home from school to find their parents disappeared. | 放学归家的孩子发现父母失踪了 |
[50:48] | – My dear Miep, thank you so much! – It’s a pleasure. I hope… | -亲爱的米普 非常感谢你 -不客气 我希望… |
[50:53] | And, to add to our woes, Mr Dussel has started work. | 更不幸的是 杜塞尔先生开始工作了 |
[51:00] | Keep quiet, woman! they’ll hear you in the street! | 别吵了 声音都传到大街上了 |
[51:04] | Somebody come and help. | 来个人帮我 |
[51:07] | Somebody, please! | 帮帮忙 拜托 |
[51:12] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[51:14] | Open up. It’ll be over soon. | 张开嘴 很快就拔完 |
[51:24] | Done! | 好了 |
[51:34] | Next? | 下一位 |
[52:00] | Gracias por su ayuda hoy. | 谢谢你今天帮忙 |
[52:05] | – That’s not Hebrew. – No, it’s Spanish. | -那不是希伯来语 -不 是西班牙语 |
[52:08] | Spanish? | 西班牙语 |
[52:10] | Yes, it means, “thank you for your help today.” | 是的 意思是 感谢你今天帮忙 |
[52:14] | Is that what you’re studying? | 你就是在学这个吗 |
[52:18] | I’ve reached level three. | 我已经达到三级水平 |
[52:21] | You see, | 告诉你吧 |
[52:24] | When the war is over, | 战争结束后 |
[52:27] | Charlotte and I plan to emigrate to South America. | 夏洛特和我要计划移民去南美 |
[52:32] | – You never told me. – No. | -你从没对我说过 -没有 |
[52:40] | – Buenas noches. – Bu…enas no..Ches. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[52:42] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[52:55] | Happy birthday, dear Anna. | 生日快乐 亲爱的安娜 |
[52:58] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[53:11] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[53:17] | 1943年 6月 | |
[53:33] | It’s my 14th birthday today and I’ve been thoroughly spoiled. | 今天是我十四岁生日 大家对我极尽宠爱 |
[53:37] | I’ve had a book on mythology, a pot of yoghurt, | 我得到一本神话集 一罐酸奶 |
[53:40] | – A brooch made out of a penny… – The youngest among us… | -用钱币做的胸针 -我们中最年轻的人 |
[53:42] | And… | 还有 |
[53:44] | … your life can be trying, | 你的生活历经磨难 |
[53:46] | For we have the chore, of becoming | 琐事接踵而至 |
[53:48] | a terrible bore. | 令你烦恼不已 |
[53:51] | You read and study all the day, | 你每天读书学习 |
[53:53] | determined to keep the boredom away. | 决意驱除无聊 |
[53:55] | The more difficult question, much harder to bear, | 越难的问题 越难忍受 |
[53:57] | is, “what on earth do I have to wear?” | 比如 我到底该穿什么 |
[54:02] | I’ve got no more knickers, my clothes are too tight, | 我没有短裤 衣服太紧了 |
[54:04] | My vest is a loincloth, I’m really a sight! | 背心缩成一条 我看起来真可笑 |
[54:07] | To put on my shoes I must cut off my toes. | 想有鞋穿就得削足适履 |
[54:09] | Oh, dear, I’m plagued with so many woes! | 天啊 我要烦恼的事情太多了 |
[54:18] | – Thank you, father. – Anne, what goes, “99, thump”? | -谢谢你 爸爸 -安妮 什么东西会响99次 |
[54:22] | I don’t know. What? | 我不知道 什么 |
[54:23] | A centipede with a wooden leg! | 装了木腿的蜈蚣 |
[54:30] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[54:31] | Sorry I haven’t got any wrapping paper. | 抱歉我没有包装纸 |
[54:34] | They’re my niece’s, she’s outgrown them. | 这些是我侄女的 她用不着了 |
[54:37] | – Thank you, Miep. – Look at her! | -米普 谢谢您 -看看她呀 |
[54:40] | Sweet 14 and never been kissed. | 等待初吻的美妙十四岁 |
[54:43] | It’s 16, stupid. | 笨蛋 是十六岁 |
[54:44] | Well if it wasn’t for me! | 我的初吻可不是在十六岁 |
[54:55] | I feel like I’m on stilts, | 我觉得自己像在踩高跷 |
[54:57] | but I’ll practise and practise until I get used to them. | 但我会不断练习 直到习惯为止 |
[55:04] | What’s happening to me is so wonderful, | 我的变化令人欣喜 |
[55:07] | and I don’t just mean the changes on the outside of my body, | 不仅仅是身体上的变化 |
[55:10] | but the inside too. | 还有心理上的变化 |
[55:17] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[55:19] | – Anna! – Whenever I have my period – | -安娜 -每当我来月经时 |
[55:22] | I’ve had it three times now – | 目前已经来了三次了 |
[55:25] | I feel that despite all the pain and mess, | 虽然每次都伴随着疼痛和凌乱 |
[55:28] | I’m carrying around a sweet secret. | 但那是我甜蜜的秘密 |
[55:33] | Sometimes, at night, | 有时 在深夜 |
[55:37] | I have a terrible urge to… | 我有一种极强的冲动 |
[55:39] | touch my body. | 想要抚摸自己的身体 |
[55:42] | I can’t tell anyone, | 我羞于对别人提起 |
[55:44] | Not even Margot. | 也没对玛戈特说过 |
[56:16] | – Sorry. – It’s all yours. | -抱歉 -你用吧 |
[56:26] | Parents are so peculiar about sex, aren’t they? | 父母对性的态度很古怪 不是吗 |
[56:28] | And Margot won’t tell me anything. | 玛戈特不会对我透露只言片语 |
[56:31] | Shoulders back. | 挺胸 |
[56:36] | Good! | 很好 |
[56:37] | It was Jacqueline who told me that babies | 还是杰奎琳告诉我的 |
[56:39] | don’t come out of their mother’s tummies. | 孩子不是从妈妈的肚子里蹦出来的 |
[56:41] | Anna, darling… | 她说 亲爱的安娜 |
[56:42] | She said, “where the ingredients go in, | 孩子出来的地方 |
[56:44] | that’s where the finished product comes out.” | 就是他们当时进去的那处深幽 |
[56:48] | Once, I tried to feel her breasts | 有一次 我想摸摸她的胸部 |
[56:51] | but she wouldn’t let me. | 但她不让 |
[56:52] | Look how you’ve grown, that’s three inches in this last year! | 你长得可真快 去年是三英寸 |
[56:58] | – We can’t wear these skirts, mother. – It was very kind of Bep. | -妈妈 这些裙子我们穿不了 -比普人很好 |
[57:01] | – They’re hideous. – They’re not that bad. | -他们很讨厌 -他们没那么坏 |
[57:04] | They look like potato sacks! | 他们长得跟马铃薯袋似的 |
[57:05] | She used up all her clothing coupons. | 她把所有的布料券都用光了 |
[57:12] | Everything’s wearing out. | 所有的衣服都穿破了 |
[57:14] | Mother’s corset’s snapped, things get broken | 妈妈的胸衣搭扣坏了 日常用品已然破旧 |
[57:17] | and we can’t replace them. | 我们却无法更换 |
[57:19] | And the Van Daans’ money is running out. | 范达安家的钱也快用光了 |
[57:22] | – Give that back! – You’re not selling it! | -还给我 -你不能卖 |
[57:24] | – Give that back! – Over my dead body! | -快还给我 -除非我死 |
[57:28] | Why can’t the firm pay for us? | 公司为什么不发给我们钱 |
[57:30] | It pays for the Franks! | 弗兰克家就能拿到钱 |
[57:31] | It’s his business, you stupid cow! Give me that coat! | 那是他的买卖 你个笨蛋 把外套给我 |
[57:36] | – What about his bicycle? – No, mother! | -卖他的自行车啊 -不行 妈妈 |
[57:38] | – What use is it to you here? – I need it. | -你留着有什么用 -我用得着 |
[57:40] | Oh, yes? Where exactly are you planning to go? | 是吗 你打算骑到哪里去 |
[57:42] | – When the war is over… – It’s never going to be over! | -等战争结束 -战争永远不会结束 |
[57:45] | We’re going to be shot like rats by the nazis, | 我们会像叛徒一样被纳粹枪毙 |
[57:48] | we’re going to be blown to bits | 在我们见弃于社会 藏匿在此的时候 |
[57:49] | while we’re locked up here like lepers. | 就可能被炸得粉身碎骨 |
[57:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[57:51] | Why didn’t you get us out of here before it was too late? | 为什么不及早带我们离开这里呢 |
[57:54] | – We could’ve gone to America. – Shut up! | -我们可以去美国 -闭嘴 |
[58:02] | – What are you grinning at? – I’m not. | -你笑什么 -我没笑 |
[58:05] | Staring at us, sniggering at us. | 暗中窥伺 取笑我们 |
[58:07] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[58:08] | Why can’t you stay in your own bloody room? | 为什么不在你那该死的屋子里好好待着 |
[58:20] | She’s just a fat, red-faced fishwife. | 她只是个吹须瞪眼的胖泼妇罢了 |
[58:23] | Added to that she’s exceedingly pushy, egotistical, cunning, | 而且她非常强势 自私自利 阴险狡猾 |
[58:29] | Calculating, manipulative, grasping, vain and coquettish. | 算计操控 贪婪虚荣 还爱卖弄风骚 |
[58:36] | If only I could dump her in a bucket of water | 要是可以我会把她扔进水里 |
[58:39] | and put her in the coal shed! | 再关进窝棚 |
[58:52] | Aren’t parents awful? | 父母很可怕吧 |
[58:57] | Don’t you mind it when they’re horrible to you? | 他们对你不好的时候 你不介意吗 |
[59:00] | – I probably deserve it. – No, you don’t! | -也许是我活该 -不 不是你的错 |
[59:02] | you should stand up to them. | 你该反抗他们 |
[59:04] | They’ve always been like this. | 他们一直这样 |
[59:05] | You’re too nice, that’s your problem. | 你人太好了 只能怪你 |
[59:08] | I haven’t realised that until recently. | 这是我最近才意识到的 |
[59:12] | I’m sorry I teased you. | 很抱歉我取笑你 |
[59:15] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[59:16] | When I called you a dimwit… | 我叫你笨蛋时… |
[59:18] | You’re not. You just take your time. | 你并不笨 只是不慌不忙 |
[59:22] | I think that underneath it, you’re a really deep thinker. | 外表下 你肯定是个有思想的人 |
[59:25] | Trouble is, I babble away and then I could hit myself afterwards. | 问题是 我总是胡言乱语 事后就自我反省 |
[59:29] | Nobody really understands me, | 没人真的懂我 |
[59:30] | but then I don’t really understand myself. | 我也不明白我到底在想什么 |
[59:34] | I feel so lonely sometimes. | 有时我很寂寞 |
[59:36] | You? | 你 |
[59:39] | Haven’t you noticed? | 没注意到吗 |
[59:44] | Most of these potatoes are… | 这些土豆大都… |
[59:45] | My parents are just as bad. They treat me like a baby. | 我爸妈对我不好 把我当个小孩一样 |
[59:50] | Even father does, and I love him to bits. | 爸爸也这样 我还是很喜欢他 |
[59:54] | And he’s always siding with Margot. | 他总是对玛戈特偏心 |
[59:56] | Everybody loves Margot. | 人人都爱玛戈特 |
[59:59] | Well, of course, I do, too. | 我当然也不例外 |
[1:00:01] | She’s so beautiful, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮 不是吗 |
[1:00:07] | – Don’t you think? – I hadn’t really thought about it. | -你觉得呢 -我没想过 |
[1:00:12] | That true? | 真的吗 |
[1:00:18] | Next time you go to get the potatoes, can I come too? | 你下次拿土豆时 我能一起去吗 |
[1:00:23] | Down to the warehouse? | 去楼下仓库吗 |
[1:00:27] | Won’t you be scared? | 你不害怕吗 |
[1:00:30] | Not with you. | 有你在 |
[1:00:43] | – I need a bra now. – I don’t think so. | -我该戴胸罩了 -我不这么想 |
[1:00:45] | Can I have one of yours? | 能用你的吗 |
[1:00:47] | I’ve only got two. | 我只有两个 |
[1:00:49] | You said they’ve got too small. | 你不是说嫌小吗 |
[1:00:50] | But I haven’t got anything else. | 我也没别的了 |
[1:00:52] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:00:54] | – Ok. – Really? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[1:01:02] | You like Peter, don’t you? | 你喜欢皮特 是吧 |
[1:01:03] | Mm. Of course. | 当然 |
[1:01:05] | How much do you like him? | 有多喜欢 |
[1:01:06] | Well, more than you do, that’s for sure. | 毫无疑问 比你喜欢得多 |
[1:01:10] | I wish you wouldn’t snap at him, Anne. | 但愿你别对他太凶 安妮 |
[1:01:13] | I know he’s not very bright, | 他虽然不怎么聪明 |
[1:01:15] | but he does have feelings. | 不过挺有感觉的 |
[1:01:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:01:58] | It feels so strange being this close to the outside world. | 如此接近外面的世界 感觉很奇异 |
[1:02:06] | You’re so brave, coming down here. | 敢到这里来 你真勇敢 |
[1:02:09] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:02:11] | And I have to bolt the doors each night | 每天晚上我要把门闩上 |
[1:02:13] | and unbolt them again every morning. | 早上还要把它打开 |
[1:02:20] | Sometimes, when it’s quiet, | 安静的时候 |
[1:02:22] | I can hear the warehousemen laughing. | 我还能听见仓库工的笑声 |
[1:02:25] | They used to be my friends. | 他们以前都是我朋友 |
[1:02:29] | They used to give me sweets. | 还给我糖果 |
[1:02:33] | Mouschi. Mouschi! | 摩西 摩西 |
[1:02:39] | He always follows me down. | 它总是跟我下来 |
[1:02:42] | He loves you, that’s why. | 因为它喜欢你 |
[1:02:50] | Go! | 走 |
[1:03:06] | Peter and I have been coming to the attic more and more, lately. | 最近我跟皮特经常去阁楼待着 |
[1:03:11] | I think I’m falling in love with him, | 我想我已经爱上他了 |
[1:03:14] | but I don’t know if he feels the same way about me. | 不知道他是否也喜欢我 |
[1:03:17] | He’s so shy. | 他那么害羞 |
[1:03:20] | I think they’re playing just for us, don’t you? | 我想父母都是为我们好 你觉得呢 |
[1:03:25] | Sometimes I feel like a bird whose wings have been ripped off. | 有时我就像只被扯去双翼的小鸟 |
[1:03:29] | I want to dance and whistle, I want to look at the world | 我想要跳舞鸣唱 想去看看外面的世界 |
[1:03:31] | and feel young and free and not worry whether or not I’m jewish. | 感受青春与自由 不再担心是犹太人与否 |
[1:03:34] | I just want to have some fun! | 我只想过得开心点 |
[1:03:36] | Everyone’s always getting at me. | 大家总是指责我 |
[1:03:38] | If I talk, I’m showing off. | 我要是说话 就是炫耀 |
[1:03:40] | If I don’t talk I’m rude, if I’m tired, I’m lazy. | 要是不说 就是无礼 要是累了 就是懒惰 |
[1:03:43] | Grown-ups are always like that. | 大人们总是那样 |
[1:03:45] | We’re going to be different, aren’t we? | 我们与众不同 不是吗 |
[1:03:48] | I want to move to the East Indies | 我想搬到东印度群岛 |
[1:03:49] | and live on a rubber plantation. | 种橡胶树为生 |
[1:03:50] | I’m going to be a dancer or famous | 我要当个舞者或是电影明星 |
[1:03:52] | movie star, I can’t decide which. | 不知道哪个好 |
[1:04:01] | It’s all right, we’ve got a chaperone. | 没事 起码我们还能做伴 |
[1:04:10] | Have you two got my cushion? | 你们俩是不是把我垫子拿走了 |
[1:04:17] | I’m sorry, Mr. Dussel, it was the only one we could find. | 抱歉 杜塞尔先生 我们只能找到这个了 |
[1:04:20] | It’ll be covered in fleas. | 这上面全是跳蚤 |
[1:04:22] | The cat didn’t sit on it. | 猫可没坐在上面 |
[1:04:23] | Can I have nothing to myself in this place? | 在这里我就不能有件属于自己的东西吗 |
[1:04:32] | What a fusspot! | 真是大惊小怪 |
[1:04:35] | Let’s give him a real surprise. | 我们来好好吓吓他 |
[1:04:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:39] | Come on! Get something! | 来啊 找点东西来 |
[1:04:48] | No, silly! He’ll see. | 不行 他会看见的 |
[1:05:05] | What are you two laughing about? | 你们笑什么 |
[1:05:11] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[1:05:19] | I’m doing my best not to chase after him all the time, | 我一直努力不去追求他 |
[1:05:22] | and to talk to him as little as possible, | 尽可能少跟他说话 |
[1:05:24] | but it’s not easy. | 这并非易事 |
[1:05:43] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:47] | Oh, no! Oh, no! Putti! | 不 不 普蒂 |
[1:06:02] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:06:04] | The front door was still bolted this morning. | 今早前门还是闩着的 |
[1:06:07] | I had to break a window to get in. | 我只能破窗而入了 |
[1:06:11] | You stupid idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[1:06:13] | Now the air-raid warden’ll think | 现在防空队员会以为有 |
[1:06:15] | there’s been a burglary and call the police. | 入室盗窃 然后报警 |
[1:06:17] | The police? | 报警 |
[1:06:20] | You’re getting very careless nowadays. | 这些天你们太不谨慎了 |
[1:06:23] | One little job, and you can’t even bloody do that! | 这么件小事 你都做不好 |
[1:06:42] | Poor Peter, it gets worse and worse. | 可怜的皮特 事情越来越糟了 |
[1:06:45] | Mouschi’s disappeared. | 摩西不见了 |
[1:06:48] | No-one’s seen him since yesterday. | 昨天起就没人见过它 |
[1:06:51] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:06:53] | I’m useless, I’m stupid, I’m no good at anything. | 我太没用了 笨死了 一无是处 |
[1:06:57] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[1:07:00] | You’re quite good at geography. | 你地理很不错 |
[1:07:06] | And now I’ve lost my cat! | 现在我的猫也丢了 |
[1:07:10] | You’ve got me. | 你还有我 |
[1:07:19] | Have you ever… | 你有没有… |
[1:07:20] | kissed anybody? | 吻过别人 |
[1:07:25] | – No. – No one? | -没有 -没有 |
[1:07:30] | – Well, only mother and… – I mean, a girl. | -只有我妈妈和… -我是说姑娘 |
[1:08:08] | It’s so crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:08:11] | I’m half mad with desire for him, and yet… | 我几乎为他痴狂 然而… |
[1:08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:18] | Is he the right one? | 他是我的真命天子吗 |
[1:08:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:58] | Off to the attic again? | 又要去阁楼吗 |
[1:09:00] | Oh, I’m just lending Peter The Forsyte Saga. | 我只是去把福塞特世家借给皮特 |
[1:09:01] | Getting a lot of reading done up there, are you? | 在那里看了不少书吧 不是吗 |
[1:09:14] | Haven’t you noticed? | 没注意到吗 |
[1:09:24] | This is the BBC home and forces programme. | 这里是BBC广播与军队节目 |
[1:09:27] | Here is the news, some of the best news of the war so far. | 接下来是战事延续至今以来最好的消息 |
[1:09:30] | John Snagg will read it to you. | 约翰・斯耐格将为您播报 |
[1:09:33] | The Italian armed forces have surrendered unconditionally | 意大利武装部队已经无条件投降 |
[1:09:36] | and an armistice has been granted. | 停战协议已经通过 |
[1:09:40] | Where’s Anne and Peter? They should be hearing this. | 安妮和皮特哪去了 他们该听听这个 |
[1:09:43] | This news has been given by General Eisenhower | 此条消息由艾森豪威尔将军于今天下午 |
[1:09:45] | in a broadcast from Algiers at 5:30 this afternoon… | 5点30在阿尔及尔经由广播宣布 |
[1:10:04] | So I’m not Miss quack quack any more? | 那我不再是嘎嘎小姐了 |
[1:10:08] | I’m sorry I teased you. | 很抱歉取笑了你 |
[1:10:11] | You thought I was a little pest, didn’t you? | 你觉得我有点讨厌 是吗 |
[1:10:15] | I used to be the class clown, but I’m a different Anne now. | 我以前在班里总是很调皮 不过现在不同了 |
[1:10:26] | I like it when you smile. | 我喜欢你笑的样子 |
[1:10:27] | – Why? – Because you’ve got dimples on your cheeks. | -为什么 -你笑的时候脸上有酒窝 |
[1:10:31] | I was born with them. | 我生来就有了 |
[1:10:34] | It’s the only mark of beauty I possess. | 这是我唯一拥有的美丽标志 |
[1:10:36] | What? That’s not true! | 什么 不是吧 |
[1:10:39] | I know I’m not beautiful. | 我知道我不漂亮 |
[1:10:41] | I never have been and I never shall be. | 以前不 以后也不会 |
[1:10:44] | I think you’re very pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:10:48] | You’re my El Dorado. | 你就是我的黄金谷 |
[1:10:50] | That’s a place, silly! You can’t call a person that. | 那是个地方 不能用来形容人的 |
[1:10:56] | Only joking. | 开个玩笑 |
[1:11:22] | – Goodnight, my dear. – Goodnight, mother. | -晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 妈妈 |
[1:11:29] | – Please be careful, my love. – About what? | -小心点 亲爱的 -小心什么 |
[1:11:31] | Peter’s a very sensitive child. | 皮特这孩子很敏感 |
[1:11:34] | And I’m not? | 我不敏感吗 |
[1:11:36] | I just mean, he is rather young for his age. | 我是说 他还不够成熟 |
[1:11:39] | In many ways, rather younger than you. | 很多方面 还没你成熟 |
[1:11:42] | And he hasn’t had your… advantages. | 他没有你想要的优点 |
[1:11:48] | You know… | 我想说 |
[1:11:50] | You know you can be rather demanding. | 你的要求很苛刻 |
[1:11:52] | Demanding? | 苛刻 |
[1:11:54] | Well… enthusiastic. | 你很有激情 |
[1:11:57] | I mean you pick things up and then | 你喜欢某样东西 |
[1:11:59] | you suddenly get bored of them. | 然后就突然厌烦了 |
[1:12:01] | Is that all you can say, mother? | 你就只能说这些吗 妈妈 |
[1:12:02] | – Can’t you be happy for me? – Of course I am! | -就不能为我高兴高兴吗 -我当然高兴 |
[1:12:04] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:12:07] | Don’t want him to be hurt. | 不想让他受伤 |
[1:12:10] | You can be rather hurtful, you know. | 有时候你很伤人 |
[1:12:13] | Seems like you care more about his | 看来你很在乎他的感受 |
[1:12:14] | feelings than you do about mine. | 却不会为我想想 |
[1:12:16] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[1:12:17] | I want you to be happy, more than anything in the world. | 我想让你快乐 没有比这更重要的了 |
[1:12:20] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 看不出来 |
[1:12:23] | I just don’t want you to grow up too fast. | 我只是不想让你成熟得太快 |
[1:12:26] | Girls do nowadays. | 现在的姑娘都这样 |
[1:12:27] | Haven’t you noticed? We’re not going to be the same as you. | 没发现吗 我们不会像你们那样了 |
[1:12:30] | We’re going to live our own lives | 我们要过自己的生活 |
[1:12:31] | and travel and have careers and… | 旅游 工作 还要… |
[1:12:39] | and we’re going to make a better | 还要比你们大人 |
[1:12:41] | job of it than you grown-ups did. | 做得更好 |
[1:13:09] | Do you want to come into our room? | 要来我们房间吗 |
[1:13:11] | – I’m all right. – Really? | -我没事 -真的吗 |
[1:13:15] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[1:13:17] | Margot? | 玛戈特 |
[1:13:19] | Tell me honestly, do you mind? | 老实说 你介意吗 |
[1:13:21] | Of course not! | 当然不 |
[1:13:23] | I mean, you’re nearer his age. | 我是说 你跟他年龄更相近 |
[1:13:31] | I’ve never thought of him like that. | 我对他没有那种想法 |
[1:13:36] | I just wish you’d told me. | 只是希望你能跟我说 |
[1:13:39] | We used to tell each other everything. | 我们以前无话不谈 |
[1:13:42] | You could always come and join us up in the attic. | 你可以随时跟我们一起来阁楼 |
[1:13:44] | – What? – You’d be very welcome. | -什么 -你会很受欢迎的 |
[1:13:46] | Don’t be silly! | 别傻了 |
[1:13:52] | Night, Anne. | 晚安 安妮 |
[1:14:00] | I wish I could get away from our parents. | 真希望我能远离父母 |
[1:14:13] | Do you think they’ve got bases on the coast? | 他们在沿岸有基地吗 |
[1:14:15] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[1:14:17] | I suppose sometimes they must put petrol in and I think it’s full. | 他们可能会在里面放满汽油 |
[1:14:20] | It’s getting cold up here. | 这里越来越冷了 |
[1:14:22] | And so boring. | 而且无聊至极 |
[1:14:25] | We’ve been shut up together so long that everyone knows what | 我们一起藏匿了这么久 大家都知道 |
[1:14:28] | everyone else is going to say, the punch line of every joke, | 对方要说什么 每个笑话的笑点 |
[1:14:31] | the end of every story. | 每个故事的结局 |
[1:14:33] | We’re driving each other crazy. | 我们快让彼此发疯了 |
[1:14:36] | That is the stupidest comment I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的话了 |
[1:14:39] | Why aren’t the British carrying out any bombing raids today? | 今天英国人为什么不轰炸了 |
[1:14:44] | Because the weather’s bad. | 因为天气很糟糕 |
[1:14:45] | Yes, but it was nice yesterday and | 是啊 不过昨天天气很好 |
[1:14:47] | they weren’t flying then, either. | 他们也没炸啊 |
[1:14:51] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[1:14:52] | – Can’t a person talk? – Not in your case. | -还不让人说话了 -你完全在说废话 |
[1:14:55] | Mr. Frank always answers his wife. | 弗兰克先生总是会回答他夫人 |
[1:14:58] | She doesn’t talk such rubbish. | 因为她从不说废话 |
[1:14:59] | I’m only trying to make conversation. | 我只是想交流 |
[1:15:01] | And when she does talk, it’s usually | 她说话时 要么是好事 |
[1:15:03] | something pleasant or useful. | 要么是有用的事 |
[1:15:09] | Miep! | 米普 |
[1:15:09] | Every day our helpers arrive, with the wind on their clothes | 每天他们来的时候 他们衣服上的风尘 |
[1:15:12] | and the fresh air on their cheeks, bringing us our freedom. | 脸上的新鲜空气 让我们感受到了自由 |
[1:15:17] | On Saturday, Miep’s laden like a | 周六时 米普带着我们的书 |
[1:15:19] | pack mule with our library books. | 就像个满载的驴一样 |
[1:15:23] | Food comes in cycles. | 食物都是那几样 |
[1:15:25] | Just now it’s cabbage. Cabbage with sand, cabbage without sand, | 刚才是卷心菜 有土的卷心菜 没土的卷心菜 |
[1:15:29] | cabbage with mashed potatoes, | 卷心菜煮土豆泥 |
[1:15:31] | cabbage and mashed potato casserole. | 卷心菜土豆泥焙盘 |
[1:15:34] | But I don’t mind. | 不过我不介意 |
[1:15:36] | All I think about is when I can be alone again with Peter. | 我只想跟皮特单独在一起 |
[1:15:40] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:15:59] | Annelies, dear, you’re getting very behind in your studies. | 皮姆 亲爱的 你学习上落下不少了 |
[1:16:03] | You don’t want to find yourself in the lower class | 回校时你可不想发现 |
[1:16:05] | when you go back to school, do you? | 你在班里排名靠后了 是吧 |
[1:16:07] | No. | 是的 |
[1:16:10] | What is our motto? | 我们的座右铭是什么 |
[1:16:13] | Work and hope. | 努力就有希望 |
[1:16:15] | Your mother and I… | 你母亲和我… |
[1:16:18] | are getting a little concerned about you. | 对你有点担心 |
[1:16:20] | She doesn’t understand! | 她不明白 |
[1:16:22] | Why can’t you be nicer to her? | 为什么不对她好点呢 |
[1:16:24] | You make her very unhappy, you know. | 你让她很不开心 |
[1:16:29] | Do you… | 你… |
[1:16:32] | Love this boy? | 爱这个男孩吗 |
[1:16:36] | Do you think it’s wrong? | 你觉得有错吗 |
[1:16:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:40] | No. But when you’re living so close together, | 不过当你们如此相近地在一起生活时 |
[1:16:42] | as we do, you have to be careful. | 你就得小心 |
[1:16:46] | Outside, things are quite different. | 外面的世界很不一样 |
[1:16:49] | You can see other girls and boys, | 你会遇见其他的男孩女孩 |
[1:16:51] | you can take part in sports and other activities. | 你可以参加体育运动和其他活动 |
[1:16:55] | But here, we’re together every moment of the day, | 不过在这里 每天我们都在一起 |
[1:16:59] | if you want to get away from someone, you can’t. | 如果你想避开某人的话 做不到 |
[1:17:01] | Things… | 事情… |
[1:17:05] | can get rather… | 会变得… |
[1:17:07] | out of hand. | 无法控制 |
[1:17:20] | Time for your french. | 该学法语了 |
[1:17:37] | I’ve been thinking a lot about marriage lately. | 最近我一直在想着婚姻 |
[1:17:41] | Take my parents. | 以我父母为例 |
[1:17:43] | Their relationship is supposed to be ideal. | 他们的关系看起来很理想 |
[1:17:46] | No cross words, perfect agreement. | 不吵架 凡事合拍 |
[1:17:51] | But father’s not in love with mother the way | 不过爸爸和妈妈之间的爱 |
[1:17:53] | she’s in love with him. | 并不对等 |
[1:17:55] | He kisses her the way he kisses us. | 他吻她跟吻我们一样 |
[1:18:00] | I’m not going to have a marriage like that. | 我的婚姻可不能这样 |
[1:18:06] | Dear Pim, if only you knew how unhappy and lonely I’ve been | 亲爱的皮姆 假如你知道这一年半里 |
[1:18:10] | this last year and a half, | 我有多么的难过和寂寞 |
[1:18:12] | with everybody criticising me for everything I do… | 大家会指责我做的每一件事 |
[1:18:15] | Somebody’s tried to assassinate Hitler. | 有人想刺杀希特勒 |
[1:18:17] | Come and listen to the wireless! | 快过来听无线电 |
[1:18:19] | In a moment. | 等一会 |
[1:18:20] | Nobody, not even you, understands how I’m growing up. | 没有人 就算是你也不明白我是怎么长大的 |
[1:18:27] | I need to be free and now, | 我想要自由 |
[1:18:29] | after a long struggle, the battle’s over. | 经过许久挣扎 都是徒劳无功 |
[1:18:32] | I don’t need you, or my mother, any more. | 我再也不需要你 或者妈妈 |
[1:18:36] | I don’t want to live by your example. | 我不想像你们那样活着 |
[1:18:39] | I’m an independent person and I’ll behave the way I want to. | 我有自己的主见 我会按照自己的意志行事 |
[1:18:42] | Nothing will keep me from going up to the attic. | 没有什么能阻止我上阁楼 |
[1:18:45] | You’ll either have to forbid it, or trust me. | 你要么阻止我 要么相信我 |
[1:18:48] | I’m not your little girl any more, so please leave me alone! | 我再也不是你的小女孩了 不要管我 |
[1:18:53] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 |
[1:18:58] | What’s the matter, dear? | 亲爱的 发生了什么事 |
[1:19:01] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[1:19:03] | reading about Pip’s death. | 看到了皮普的死讯 |
[1:19:07] | What, again? | 什么 再说一次 |
[1:19:21] | I’ve received many letters in my lifetime. | 我一辈子收了很多信 |
[1:19:25] | But none as hurtful as this. | 但是没有哪封令我这么伤心 |
[1:19:28] | You’ve had so much love from us. | 你从我们这里得到了那么多爱 |
[1:19:32] | We’ve been always on your side, however impossible you’ve been. | 我们一直都支持你 不管你多么无理取闹 |
[1:19:40] | All this time, | 一直以来 |
[1:19:42] | I’ve encouraged you to be a writer, | 我都鼓励你成为一个作家 |
[1:19:46] | so that… | 就是说 |
[1:19:48] | You can write me this? | 你可以给我写这样一封信吗 |
[1:19:52] | I can’t help it! | 我忍不住了 |
[1:19:54] | I have to write what I feel! | 我得把我想的写下来 |
[1:20:21] | May 1944 | 1944年5月 |
[1:20:26] | – Otto! – What’s that? | -奥托 -怎么了 |
[1:20:27] | They’ve come for us! | 他们来查我们了 |
[1:20:39] | Otto… | 奥托 |
[1:20:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:54] | What are you doing? Quickly, upstairs. | 你们在干什么 快点上楼 |
[1:21:06] | I think it’s burglars. | 我想是盗贼 |
[1:21:09] | They’ll tell the police! You think thieves would give us away? | 他们会告诉警察的 你觉得贼会放过我们吗 |
[1:21:13] | Yes. | 会的 |
[1:21:20] | – I’m going down. – No, Pim, don’t…! | -我下去看看 -别 皮姆 别去 |
[1:21:22] | It’s all right, they’ve gone. | 没关系的 他们走了 |
[1:21:23] | I need to check the front door. | 我要去检查一下前门 |
[1:21:28] | Stay here and keep quiet. | 待在这里别说话 |
[1:21:30] | Let me come, too. | 我也去 |
[1:21:41] | Outside, things have got worse. | 外面的情况愈加糟糕 |
[1:21:43] | Everyone’s hungry. | 所有人都饥肠辘辘 |
[1:21:44] | A week’s food ration doesn’t last two days. | 一星期的粮食供应维持不了两天 |
[1:21:47] | Little children steal whatever they can lay their hands on. | 小孩子们把能偷的都偷光 |
[1:21:51] | Shops are ransacked, | 所有的店铺都被遭受洗劫 |
[1:21:53] | the Dutch have turned into a nation of robbers. | 整个荷兰都是强盗的踪影 |
[1:21:57] | I have to go to the toilet. | 我的去厕所 |
[1:21:59] | – So have I. – You can’t! | -我也是 -不能去 |
[1:22:02] | Do you want me to do it on the floor? | 你要我在地板上解决吗 |
[1:22:32] | They’re still here. Into the bedroom, quickly. | 他们还在这里 快进卧室 |
[1:23:03] | – I have to go! – No! | -我忍不住了 -不 |
[1:23:08] | No, no! | 不行 |
[1:23:45] | We didn’t dare move upstairs. | 我们不敢上楼 |
[1:23:47] | Every time we thought they’d gone, another sound made | 每次我们认为他们走了 一点风吹草动 |
[1:23:50] | us shake with fear and hold our breath once more. | 会吓得我们浑身发抖 紧紧憋住呼吸 |
[1:23:53] | I don’t know how long we sat there because | 我不知道我们在那里坐了多久 |
[1:23:55] | the Westerkerk bells have stopped. | 已经听不到西教堂的钟响了 |
[1:23:58] | I think they’ve been melted down for the war. | 我想那钟可能因为战争被融掉了 |
[1:24:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:07] | They didn’t find anything worth stealing in the warehouse. | 他们在仓库没找到什么值钱的东西 |
[1:24:10] | So they forced their way into the offices. | 所以他们就找来了办公室这边 |
[1:24:13] | What did they take? | 他们拿走了什么 |
[1:24:16] | Cash boxes, | 钱柜 |
[1:24:18] | the blank cheque books, | 空支票本 |
[1:24:20] | two typewriters and all the sugar coupons. | 两台打字机和所有的糖票 |
[1:24:24] | I just feel so helpless up here! | 我觉得自己太窝囊了 |
[1:24:27] | You must’ve left the light on again. | 你们肯定又没把灯关上 |
[1:24:30] | – We did not! – You must be more careful! | -我们关了 -你们得更加谨慎 |
[1:24:33] | At least the police didn’t come up here. | 至少警察没有来 |
[1:24:35] | I wish they would. | 我倒希望他们来 |
[1:24:37] | – What? – Well, at least we’d be put out of our misery! | -什么 -至少我们不用这样悲惨 |
[1:24:41] | I can’t stand this much longer! | 我再也受不了了 |
[1:25:02] | I can’t just sit here all day! | 我不能一整天都坐在这里 |
[1:25:07] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[1:25:09] | We’ve had to tighten up security. | 我们必须加强安全措施 |
[1:25:12] | During the week, father and the other men | 这个星期 爸爸和其他男人 |
[1:25:13] | can’t go downstairs any more, to work in the back office. | 不能再下楼了 不能再在后面的办公室工作 |
[1:25:17] | We have to keep the windows shut, though it’s stifling hot. | 就算是无比闷热 我们也要把窗户都关上 |
[1:25:24] | I think you should take two of these today. | 我想你今天应该吃两片这个 |
[1:25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:28] | Your valerian tablets. | 你的安定片 |
[1:25:32] | You just have to remember all the suffering in the world. | 你没法忘记这世界上的痛苦 |
[1:25:35] | Oh, for Goodness’ sake! | 我的天啊 |
[1:25:36] | Don’t snap at your mother, she’s only trying to help. | 别斥责你妈妈 她只是想帮你 |
[1:25:39] | And she’s right. | 而且她是对的 |
[1:25:40] | At least we’re not in Poland. | 至少我们不是在波兰 |
[1:25:42] | Do you know what’s happening to the Jews in Poland? | 你知道波兰的犹太人都怎么了吗 |
[1:25:45] | – Mr Dussel, please! – Of course… I know! | -杜塞尔先生 不要再说了 -我当然知道 |
[1:25:46] | I listen to the radio too. | 我也听了广播 |
[1:25:48] | They’re being poisoned, by gas. | 他们都被毒气杀死 |
[1:25:51] | What have we done wrong? | 我们做错了什么 |
[1:25:52] | Why does everyone hate us? | 为什么每个人都恨我们 |
[1:25:55] | Why is it that there’s one law for | 为什么对法律对基督徒 |
[1:25:56] | Christians and another one for us? | 和对我们不一样 |
[1:25:58] | It’s like, if they do something wrong, | 如果他们做错了什么 |
[1:25:59] | then it’s just what they do, | 就说是个人行为 |
[1:26:01] | but if you or I do something, it somehow… | 但是如果是你我做了什么 那就算到 |
[1:26:02] | reflects on all Jews. Isn’t that crazy? | 所有犹太人的头上吗 不是很疯狂吗 |
[1:26:06] | Your hair looks nice today. | 你的头发今天真好看 |
[1:26:09] | You’re not listening! | 你没有在听 |
[1:26:17] | History cannot be written on the basis of official decisions | 历史是不可能只被某个官方的决定 |
[1:26:20] | and documents alone. | 或者文件所决定的 |
[1:26:22] | If our descendants are to understand fully, | 如果想让我们的后辈了解事实真相 |
[1:26:24] | what we as a nation have had to endure, | 我们这个民族能做的只有忍耐 |
[1:26:27] | then what we really need are ordinary documents, | 我们需要的是平凡的只字片语 |
[1:26:30] | letters and diaries. | 信件和日记 |
[1:26:32] | Not until we have succeeded in bringing together | 直到我们能够成功地 |
[1:26:35] | vast quantities of this simple, everyday material, | 把大量的生活资料收集起来 |
[1:26:39] | will the picture of our struggle for freedom | 才能深入而真实地刻画出 |
[1:26:40] | be painted in its full depth and glory. | 我们为赢得自由而作出抗争的光辉历程 |
[1:26:43] | He’s talking to you, my love. | 亲爱的 他在跟你说呢 |
[1:26:47] | But who’d want to listen to my drivel? | 但是谁会愿意听我胡说呢 |
[1:26:50] | It’s not drivel, dear. | 亲爱的 这不是胡说 |
[1:26:52] | – Have you been reading it? – Of course not. | -你读过吗 -当然没有 |
[1:26:55] | I wish I could lock it up. | 我希望能够把它锁起来 |
[1:26:56] | I’ve just heard what you’ve read out to us, | 我只听到了你给我们读出来的部分 |
[1:26:58] | and your short stories. We all love them. | 还有你的小故事 我们都很喜欢 |
[1:27:01] | – I wish I could write like that. – You?! | -我真希望我也能写 -你 |
[1:27:05] | But… you’re so clever! | 但是 你那么聪明 |
[1:27:09] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:27:11] | You could… keep it in there. | 你可以把它藏在这里 |
[1:27:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:20] | I know I can write, I’m sure I can. | 我知道我能写好 我肯定可以 |
[1:27:22] | After all, I’m my own harshest critic. | 毕竟我对自己要求苛刻 |
[1:27:26] | I know what’s good and what isn’t. | 我知道文章的好坏 |
[1:27:28] | Unless you write yourself, you don’t know how wonderful it is! | 除非你自己写 不然你不会知道这种感觉多奇妙 |
[1:27:39] | When I write, all my sadness disappears. | 当我写东西的时候 所有的忧愁都消失了 |
[1:27:43] | But… And it’s a big but. | 但是 我不禁怀疑 |
[1:27:46] | Will I ever be able to write something great? | 我真的能写出什么伟大的著作吗 |
[1:27:49] | How long has this been going on? | 这个症状多久了 |
[1:27:50] | – It’s just a headache. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -只是头痛而已 -你怎么不告诉我 |
[1:27:53] | Because I knew you’d make a fuss! | 因为我知道你又会大惊小怪 |
[1:27:54] | The light here is so bad. I think | 这里光线太差了 我想 |
[1:27:57] | you need to have your eyes tested. | 你的眼睛要检查一下才好 |
[1:27:59] | How on earth is she going to do that? | 她要去哪里检查 |
[1:28:02] | Have you heard the one about the | 听说过一个关于 |
[1:28:03] | elephant and the pair of spectacles? | 大象和眼镜的故事吗 |
[1:28:04] | – Yes! -Mr Van Daan. | -恩 -范达恩先生 |
[1:28:07] | It’s 5 past 1. | 五点过一分 |
[1:28:09] | This is the BBC home service. | 这是BBC广播 |
[1:28:12] | Here is a special bulletin read by John Snagg. | 现在由约翰・斯耐格给大家念一份特别的公告 |
[1:28:15] | D-day has come. | 进攻日已然到来 |
[1:28:17] | Early this morning, the allies began the assault | 今天清晨 盟军开始进攻 |
[1:28:19] | on the north-western face of Hitler’s European fortress. | 希特勒欧洲战线的西北面 |
[1:28:23] | The first official news came just after half past nine… | 第一条官方消息于九点半公布 |
[1:28:26] | It’s started. | 已经开始了 |
[1:28:27] | Supreme headquarters of the allied expeditionary force, | 由盟军的远征军的最高司令部 |
[1:28:30] | usually called “SHAEF” from its initials, | 也就是我们缩写的”Shaef” |
[1:28:33] | issued… | 宣告… |
[1:28:33] | Dear God, we’re saved! | 天啊 我们有救了 |
[1:28:34] | Communique number one. This said… | 第一份公告 声称 |
[1:28:36] | under the command of General Eisenhower, | 在艾森豪威尔将军的指挥下 |
[1:28:38] | allied naval forces supported by strong… | 有强大后盾的盟军海军 |
[1:28:43] | Those awful Germans have oppressed | 那些该死的德国人已经压迫 |
[1:28:45] | us and threatened us for so long, | 并且威胁我们太久了 |
[1:28:46] | that the thought of friends and salvation means everything. | 对朋友的思念和自我拯救变得无比重要 |
[1:28:52] | Every day I feel myself maturing, | 每一天我都感觉到自己变得成熟 |
[1:28:55] | I feel liberation drawing near. | 我感觉到解放即将到来 |
[1:28:56] | I feel the beauty of nature and the | 我感受到了自然的美丽 |
[1:28:58] | goodness of the people around me. | 还有我身边的人的闪光点 |
[1:29:10] | What is it? | 是谁 |
[1:29:12] | Sorry… | 对不起 |
[1:29:13] | No, come in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[1:29:16] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[1:29:19] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[1:29:21] | – Peter’s been looking rather woebegone lately. – Peter. | -皮特最近愁眉苦脸的 -皮特 |
[1:29:27] | Don’t you like him any more? | 你不再喜欢他了吗 |
[1:29:30] | Of course I do, he’s a sweet boy. | 我当然喜欢他 他那么体贴 |
[1:29:32] | But…? | 可是 |
[1:29:34] | I’m nearly on the last page. | 我快写到最后一页了 |
[1:29:36] | – What? – Have you got any more paper? | -什么 -你还有纸吗 |
[1:29:39] | – Anne. – I haven’t got much time, don’t you see? | -安妮 -我没什么时间了 你没看到吗 |
[1:29:42] | I have to do this! | 我要做这个 |
[1:29:44] | I don’t want to be a movie star any more, | 我再也不想做电影明星了 |
[1:29:45] | Margot, I want to be a writer! | 玛戈特 我想当一个作家 |
[1:29:48] | He doesn’t understand me. | 他不了解我 |
[1:29:51] | He doesn’t really understand me at all. | 他根本就不了解我 |
[1:29:55] | I’m going to have a different life to most girls. | 我想要的生活和大多女孩不同 |
[1:29:57] | I don’t want to be like mother or all those other women, | 我不要像妈妈或者其他的女人一样 |
[1:29:59] | who have a family and then they’re forgotten. | 组建一个家庭然后就被遗忘 |
[1:30:03] | I don’t want to have lived in vain like most people. | 我不想像大多数人一样活了却没什么成就 |
[1:30:07] | I want to go on living, even after my death. | 我想让生命延续 就算我死了 |
[1:30:10] | I want to train as a midwife and go to Palestine. | 我想成为一名接生员然后去巴勒斯坦 |
[1:30:14] | You never told me. | 你没跟我说过 |
[1:30:17] | You never asked. | 你从没问过 |
[1:30:20] | – I get annoyed with our parents too, you know. – You?! | -我也很反感父母的管教 -你 |
[1:30:23] | But… but you’re the good one. | 可是你很乖啊 |
[1:30:27] | – I have to be, don’t I? – What? | -我必须这样 不是吗 -什么 |
[1:30:30] | – You’ve no idea, have you? – About what? | -你根本想不到 -想到什么 |
[1:30:34] | It’s not easy trying to keep the peace. | 保持家庭的和睦不是件容易事 |
[1:30:38] | Somebody’s got to do it and it has to be me. | 总有人要去做的 |
[1:30:42] | – You force me to do it. – Force you?! | -是你逼我去做的 -逼你 |
[1:30:45] | – I’m just your little sister. – You… | -我只是你的妹妹 -你 |
[1:30:49] | I can’t… I can’t describe it. You… | 我没法 我没法形容你 |
[1:30:52] | You suck up the oxygen. | 你吸光了氧气 |
[1:30:53] | I’m trying to live! This is all we have! | 我也要活啊 我们只有这么多 |
[1:30:55] | – This annexe? – This life. | -这个密室 -这辈子 |
[1:31:04] | I wish I could be like you. | 我希望我能和你一样 |
[1:31:17] | I can see five silver bombers going back now at terrific speed, | 我能看见五架银色的轰炸机以惊人的速度回撤 |
[1:31:21] | after doing their little part of the job, | 在他们完成把炸弹 |
[1:31:23] | dropping their load of bombs on some | 投放到德国火力点和防御工事 |
[1:31:25] | German gun position or fortification. | 这一指令后 |
[1:31:28] | They’re certainly giving those gun positions everything possible. | 他们肯定会把那些火力点都搞定 |
[1:31:35] | I wish I had hands like yours. | 我真希望我的手能和你一样 |
[1:31:38] | They’re the hands of a lady, | 真是一双女人的手 |
[1:31:41] | Are they? | 真的吗 |
[1:31:45] | Cherbourg has fallen. | 瑟堡已经沦陷 |
[1:31:47] | The big Atlantic sea force at the tip of the Normandy Peninsula | 在诺曼底半岛的大西洋海军力量已经 |
[1:31:50] | is completely in American hands… | 完全掌控在美国人手中 |
[1:31:53] | They’ll be here by October. | 他们十月就能到这里 |
[1:31:54] | We have Mr Churchill’s word for it. | 丘吉尔先生已经说了 |
[1:31:56] | We’ll have to look our best for him, won’t we, Mrs Frank? | 我们只能指望他了 不是吗 弗兰克太太 |
[1:32:13] | But still they haven’t come. The waiting is killing us. | 他们还是没有来 漫长的等待蚕食着我们的生命 |
[1:32:20] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[1:32:24] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:32:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:34] | Mr Kugler managed to get hold of eight crates | 库格勒先生从产品拍卖那里 |
[1:32:37] | of strawberries at the produce auction. | 搞到了八箱草莓 |
[1:32:40] | All hands on deck! | 大家都在吃呢 |
[1:32:43] | We’re making them into jam for the office, | 我们打算用这些做成酱 |
[1:32:45] | but a lot of them are going into our mouths. | 但是我们会吃掉很多 |
[1:32:50] | Before the allies arrive, | 在盟军到来之前 |
[1:32:52] | the Germans are going to flood the country. | 德国人会席卷整个国家 |
[1:32:54] | Well, that’s what they’re saying in the papers. | 这是他们报纸上讲的 |
[1:32:56] | Well, we shall just have to swim. | 我们应该只好游泳 |
[1:32:58] | We’ll put on our bathing suits and swim underwater. | 我们会穿上浴衣然后在水下游泳 |
[1:33:00] | – So they can’t see that we’re Jews. – Oh, yes? | -这样他们就看不出我们是犹太人 -是吗 |
[1:33:02] | I can just see the ladies doing that | 我只会看到那些老鼠在 |
[1:33:04] | with the rats biting their legs. | 咬那些女人们的腿 |
[1:33:06] | Putti! | 普蒂 |
[1:33:07] | I’ll be all right, I’ll walk on stilts. | 我没事 我会踩在高跷上 |
[1:33:09] | Stilts!? | 高跷 |
[1:33:10] | I used to be a champion stilt walker when I was young. | 我年轻的时候是个冠军高跷手 |
[1:33:12] | Were you? | 真的吗 |
[1:33:13] | I’ll find a rowing boat and row us all to safety. | 我要找一条皮划艇然后载着我们到安全的地方 |
[1:33:16] | Oh, will you? | 是吗 |
[1:33:32] | Deep down, the young are lonelier than the old. | 说到底 年轻人比老人们更寂寞 |
[1:33:36] | It’s hard for us in this mad world. | 生活在这个疯狂的世界里很痛苦 |
[1:33:39] | How can we hold onto our opinions | 我们如何才能坚持自己的观点 |
[1:33:42] | when ideals are being shattered and destroyed? | 当理想被破坏和粉碎 |
[1:33:44] | When everyone’s come to doubt truth, justice and God? | 当每个人都怀疑真理 正义与上帝 |
[1:33:55] | I see the world being transformed into a wilderness. | 我目睹了这个世界变回原始社会 |
[1:33:58] | I hear the approaching thunder, I feel the suffering of millions. | 我听到逼近的雷声 感觉到百万人民的痛苦 |
[1:34:03] | And yet… I somehow feel that | 但是 我却坚信 |
[1:34:05] | everything’ll change for the better. | 一切都会变好的 |
[1:34:09] | That, in spite of everything, people are good at heart. | 因为 不管如何 人们的心里善良长存 |
[1:34:20] | I couldn’t warn you. I’m so sorry, Mr Frank. | 我没法通知你了 抱歉 弗兰克先生 |
[1:34:23] | Raise your hands. | 举起手来 |
[1:34:26] | Hands up! | 举起来 |
[1:34:56] | There’s another one in here. A kid. | 这里还有一个 一个小孩子 |
[1:35:02] | Come on, move! | 过来 快走 |
[1:35:08] | Upstairs! | 上楼 |
[1:35:18] | Come here, darling. | 来这边 亲爱的 |
[1:35:19] | Raise your hands! | 举起手来 |
[1:35:37] | Eight of them. Who’d believe it? | 八个人 难以相信 |
[1:35:40] | How long have you been hiding here? | 你们在这里藏了多久 |
[1:35:43] | Two years. | 两年 |
[1:35:48] | You have five minutes to pack a bag. | 给你们五分钟把东西收拾好 |
[1:36:28] | Thank you, Mr Dussel. | 杜塞尔先生 谢谢你 |
[1:36:53] | Are you ready, my dear? | 亲爱的 你准备好了吗 |
[1:37:03] | Up, up! | 起来 |
[1:37:08] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:37:12] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:37:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:37:36] | Peace in God. | 愿主保佑 |
[1:37:56] | 皮特・范达安于1945年5月死于毛特豪森集中营 | |
[1:38:02] | 彼得罗尼拉・范达安于1945年4月死于特雷布林卡集中营 | |
[1:38:12] | 赫尔曼・范达安于1944年11月死于奥斯威辛集中营 | |
[1:38:20] | 艾伯特・杜塞尔于1944年12月死于诺因加默集中营 | |
[1:38:29] | 伊迪丝・弗兰克于1945年1月死于奥斯威辛-比克瑙集中营 | |
[1:38:34] | 奥托・弗兰克从奥斯维辛集中营幸存 死于1980年8月 | |
[1:38:44] | 玛戈特・弗兰克于1945年3月死于贝尔根�D贝尔森集中营 | |
[1:39:01] | 安妮・弗兰克于1945年3月死于贝尔根�D贝尔森集中营 |