英文名称:The Eagle
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:22] | Marcus Flavius Aquila | 马库斯·佛拉维斯·阿奎拉 |
[03:23] | Fourth cohort of Gauls second legion | 高卢第二军团第四分队 |
[03:25] | Come to relieve the command | 前来接管指挥权 |
[03:27] | Lutorius Drusillus Salinator acting senior officer | 路托瑞斯·卓西斯·沙利纳特 值星官 |
[03:31] | – Where’s the garrison commander? – He left this morning sir | – 要塞的指挥官在哪里 – 他今早离开了,长官 |
[03:35] | Couldn’t wait to get away | 等不及要逃走了 |
[03:49] | The duty-roster and the keys to the pay-chest | 值勤人员表 以及金库的钥匙 |
[03:54] | – No paymaster? – We’re too small a garrison | – 没有主计官吗? – 我们部队规模太小了 |
[03:56] | Unfortunately that job falls to you | 不幸的是这工作该落您头上了 |
[04:00] | As you probably noticed | 可能您注意到了 |
[04:02] | we’ve had a little trouble with the latrines | 我们的下水道有点小问题 |
[04:04] | but we have someone working on it | 不过已经有人在正在处理了 |
[04:06] | – Unsuccessfully – So far | – 还没搞定吗? – 还早呢 |
[04:10] | – This you’re first command sir? – It is | – 这是您第一次担任指挥官吗 长官? – 是的 |
[04:14] | What made you choose Britain? | 您为什么会选择来”不列颠” |
[04:17] | You have family connections I believe | 我猜…和您的家族有关系吧? |
[04:21] | No | 不是 |
[04:23] | I’ve noticed the fort it’s in a poor state of repair | 我发现要塞的状态似乎不太好 需要维修 |
[04:27] | We’ll need to do something about that | 我们为此得做点什么 |
[04:31] | Yes sir. Sure | 是的 长官!那是当然! |
[04:42] | Move move move | 动作快点! |
[04:45] | Get in line soldier!Now! Fall in! | 入列!士兵!现在!列队! |
[05:00] | Our new commander Marcus Flavius Aquila | 我们的新任指挥官 马库斯·佛拉维斯·阿奎拉 |
[05:25] | Where’s our newly minted commander? | 我们的新任指挥官呢? |
[05:28] | Probably unpacking his rule book | 八成在给他的条令课本拆包呢 |
[05:46] | You mark my words.Marcus Aquila is tainted. | 记住我的话 “马库斯·阿奎拉” 也是个耻辱的名字 |
[05:50] | Well, you know who is father was | 是啊 你知道他老子是谁吧? |
[05:52] | The man who lost the Eagle of the Ninth. | 就是他老子搞丢了”第九军团”的鹰徽 |
[05:53] | Not to mention, 5000 men. | 还损失了5000多兄弟 |
[05:56] | That was a little absent minded. | 只不过是不小心而已 |
[06:03] | I heard,he asked to be sent here. | 我听说 他主动要求调来这里 |
[06:06] | – To this shit hole? -Yeah. | – 来这个鬼地方? -是啊 |
[06:08] | I’m telling you. I’ve marched with the Eagles 23 years. | 告诉你 我加入军团23年了 |
[06:10] | I know a bad omen,when I see one. | 有凶兆的时候我会先知道 |
[06:13] | The boy’s a bad omen. | 这小子就是个凶兆 |
[06:16] | Mithras, lord of light. | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 |
[06:18] | Please, help me.Father of our fathers. | 众父之父 请助我— |
[06:24] | Help me lead my men well. | 请助我引领好我的部属 |
[06:30] | Do not let me dishonour my legion. | 不要让我的军团蒙羞 |
[06:38] | Please, help me regain my family’s honour. | 请助我恢复家族的荣耀 |
[07:10] | Dig in deep, boys. | 小子们 挖深一点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:733个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:128个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:52个,托福词汇:70个,考研词汇:125个,专四词汇:97个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:203个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:14] | Your lives depend on these defences. | 你们的小命就靠这些防御措施了 |
[07:24] | You must be answerable to your instructions! | 你们必须遵循条令行事 |
[07:44] | It’s been told,the grain delivery hasn’t arrived. | 听说粮食补给还没到 |
[07:46] | I want you to send out a patrol to investigate. | 我要你派巡逻队去查看一下 |
[07:49] | I wouldn’t worry, sir. One day late,is nothing here. | 没必要着急 长官 晚到一天很正常 |
[07:52] | Well, it is to me.Send out the patrol. | 不 对我来说不正常 派出巡逻队 |
[07:55] | Believe me sir,too dangerous. | 长官 相信我 太危险了 |
[07:57] | We’ve had reports of a Druid roaming the villages. | 我们接到线报 附近村庄有德鲁伊出没 |
[08:00] | Right now,I would not send out a patrol. | 我们不能在这种时候派出巡逻队 |
[08:03] | The men,they need to eat too. | 弟兄们总要吃东西的 |
[08:08] | Patrol!Forward! March! | 巡逻队形!正前方!出发! |
[08:12] | Left, right, march. | 左右左 前进 |
[09:04] | – Wake Lutorius.- Yes, sir. | – 叫路托瑞斯起来 -是 长官 |
[09:18] | – Did you hear that?- Sir? | – 你听到了吗? -什么?长官? |
[09:29] | I hope the patrol’s all right. | 希望巡逻队平安无事 |
[09:37] | It seems I may have got you up for nothing. | 我不知道为什么要叫醒你 |
[09:38] | What did you hear? | 您听到什么了? |
[09:41] | It’s a cattle, most likely. | 野牛? 也许是吧 |
[09:45] | There. That.Did you hear it? | 那边 那个!你听到了吗? |
[09:53] | Damn the dark. | 该死的黑暗 |
[09:56] | Should I call the men to arms? | 需要我叫大家准备战斗吗? |
[09:58] | If it’s only cattle,they won’t thank you. | 如果真的是野牛 弟兄们肯定不会感谢你的 |
[10:03] | Better angry than dead. | 生气总比死了好 |
[10:06] | Call them out. | 准备战斗吧 |
[10:07] | – But in silence. – Yes, sir. | – 但保持肃静 – 是 长官 |
[10:14] | Soldier, wake up! | 士兵!起来! |
[10:25] | Bloody helmets! | 该死的头盔! |
[10:31] | Come on, come on!Move, move, move! | 快点快点!动起来动起来! |
[11:53] | Bring me a torch! | 拿个火把来! |
[11:57] | Hold! Steady! | 停!稳住! |
[12:10] | Hold your lines! | 守住防线! |
[13:35] | – Sir.- Well done, sir. | – 长官 – 好样的 长官 |
[13:36] | – Well done.- Sir. | – 干的好 – 长官 |
[13:54] | The light of the sun be with you,brother. | 愿太阳的光辉与你同在 兄弟 |
[14:00] | Many more of us would be lyng there, sir. | 我们中的更多人将会在躺在那里 长官 |
[14:08] | Is there any sign of the patrol? | 有巡逻队的消息吗? |
[14:23] | Sir! | 长官! |
[16:38] | I’m not leaving them to die. | 我不会弃他们于死地而不顾 |
[16:39] | Muster fifty of the reserves and hold them at the gate. | 准备50人的预备队守住大门 |
[16:42] | Sir…Let me lead them. | 长官 我来带队吧 |
[16:45] | It was my decision to send out the patrol. | 派出巡逻队是我的决定 |
[16:47] | It’s my responsibility to bring them back. | 带他们回来是也是我的责任 |
[16:48] | Muster the men. | 招集人手 |
[17:24] | Mithras, lord of light,father of our fathers, | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 |
[17:27] | let me not bring misfortune to my Legion. | 不要让我将厄运带给我的军团 |
[17:29] | Mithras, lord of light,father of our fathers, | 米瑟拉斯 光芒的主宰 众父之父 |
[17:31] | accept whatever sacrifice, | 请接纳所有献祭 |
[17:32] | that I may not bring misfortune to my Legion. | 不要让我将厄运带给我的军团 |
[17:39] | On my command! | 听我命令! |
[17:41] | We form Testudo! | 攻城队形! |
[17:47] | Ready! | 准备! |
[17:49] | Open the gate! | 开大门! |
[17:51] | Legion!Dopuble time, March! | 军团!加速, 前进! |
[18:16] | Testudo! | 攻城队形! |
[18:19] | Form! | 列队! |
[18:41] | – Move forward!- Move forward! | – 前进!- 前进! |
[18:43] | Move forward! | 前~进! |
[18:57] | Locking Testudo!Move! | 保持攻城队形!行动! |
[19:00] | Locking Testudo!Move! | 保持攻城队形!行动! |
[19:03] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[19:10] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[19:13] | – Hold the circle!- Hold the circle! | – 保持环形!- 保持环形! |
[19:20] | Here!Cut that’s free! | 这里!割开绳套! |
[19:28] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[19:31] | Hold the circle!Hold! | 保持环形!停! |
[19:41] | Hold the circle! | 保持环形! |
[20:06] | Fall back! | 后退! |
[20:10] | Run! | 冲! |
[20:17] | Run! | 冲! |
[20:56] | Father, where are you? | 父亲!您在哪? |
[21:32] | Father. | 父亲! |
[21:38] | Rest now.Lie still, still. | 躺好 好好休息吧 |
[21:44] | where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[21:47] | You still in Britain.Calleva. | 你还在不列颠 卡雷瓦 |
[21:50] | Calleva? | 卡雷瓦? |
[21:51] | Your fort surgeon had you transferred here. | 要塞的军医把你转送来的 |
[21:55] | Two hundred leagues in a mule cart. | 用驴车 走了200里格 (600英里) |
[21:59] | A few are wounded,so I wonder you didn’t die. | 你受了伤 竟然没死 |
[22:03] | I’m your uncle,in your father’s side. Aquila. | 我是你的叔叔 你爸爸的弟弟 阿奎拉 |
[22:09] | These are not the best circumstances, | 这个场合不大好 |
[22:11] | under which to meet,but… | 对初次见面来说 不过… |
[22:13] | assuming you gonna live, | 毕竟你还活着 |
[22:14] | so you’ll have a plenty of time to make your acquaintance. | 所以你还有不少时间可以了解我 |
[22:17] | Don’t. Please, lie still.The patient must rest. | 不要!静静躺好 病人要休息 |
[22:23] | I hope the medicine, he’s gonna give you does you some good. | 我希望他给你用的药对你有所帮助 |
[22:27] | It smells repellent,like one of his farts. | 尽管闻起来很糟糕 跟臭屁一样 |
[22:30] | My men? | 我的弟兄呢? |
[22:33] | What happened to my men? | 我的弟兄怎么样了? |
[22:35] | Your men were saved. | 你的弟兄们获救了 |
[22:37] | Thanks to your effort. | 多亏你的努力 |
[22:46] | Rest now. | 好好休息吧 |
[23:07] | Marcus | 马库斯 |
[23:10] | Marcus | 马库斯 |
[23:12] | You have a visitor | 您有访客 |
[23:14] | – Lutorius.- Sir. | – 路托瑞斯 -长官 |
[23:20] | The men have been asking after you. | 弟兄们问候您 |
[23:22] | And how are they? | 他们现在如何? |
[23:23] | Anxious to know how their Commander fares. | 急着想知道他们的指挥官的状况 |
[23:30] | You have some news for my nephew? | 有给我的侄儿的新消息吗? |
[23:32] | Yes, sorry. | 有的 抱歉 |
[23:34] | We have received word from Rome. | 我们接到来自罗马的信息 |
[23:36] | For holding the fort under extreme duress, | 在极恶劣情况下坚守堡垒的 |
[23:38] | the Fourth Cohort of Gauls, | 高卢第二军团第四分队 |
[23:40] | has been awarded the gilded laurel. | 被授予金月桂枝花环 |
[23:43] | From today, their standard will carry its first wreath. | 从今天起 他们的旗帜上有了第一个花环 |
[23:50] | Tell the men I could not be more proud. | 告诉弟兄们 我感到无比的骄傲 |
[23:52] | And that’s not all, sir. | 还有其他的 长官 |
[23:55] | They’ve awarded you,a military armilla. | 帝国授予您军功手环 |
[23:58] | for conspicuous gallantry. | 以表彰您的英勇无畏 |
[24:03] | And an honourable discharge, | 并且准予您因伤 |
[24:07] | because of your wounds. | 光荣退役 |
[24:15] | The citation reads “honour and faithfulness” | 手环的铭文是“荣耀”与“忠诚” |
[24:22] | Honour and faithfulness. | “荣耀”与“忠诚” |
[24:24] | May I be the first to offer my congratulations | 我可以第一个恭贺您吗 |
[24:34] | It was good of you to come so far. | 感谢你远道而来的好意 |
[24:41] | Sir. | 长官 |
[24:46] | Thank you, Lutorius. | 谢谢你 路托瑞斯 |
[25:03] | Stephanos. Leave him. | 史帝芬斯 别管他 |
[25:07] | There’s no medicine for that. | 这事药石难剂 |
[26:14] | Ease him down. | 让他放松一下 |
[26:17] | careful. | 小心 |
[26:20] | Gently. | 轻点 |
[26:27] | Fun. | 看看乐子吧 |
[26:35] | What was my father like? | 我父亲是个怎样的人? |
[26:39] | Your father? | 你父亲? |
[26:44] | Your father was the perfect Roman, | 你父亲是完美的罗马人 |
[26:47] | with everything that that implies. | 有丰富的内涵 |
[26:50] | The man who lost the Eagle was the perfect Roman? | 一个丢掉军团鹰徽的人是一个完美的罗马人? |
[26:54] | How the Eagle was lost,no one knows. | 没人知道鹰徽是如何被丢掉的 |
[26:57] | But if your father died defending it, | 但你父亲保卫着它 至死方休 |
[26:59] | he died honourably. | 他的死很光荣 |
[27:02] | hat’s what we tell ourselves.But what if he didn’t? | – 这是你要告诉你自己的 -如果他不是呢? |
[27:04] | What? | 你说什么? |
[27:06] | What if he was a coward and ran? | 如果他是个懦夫、逃兵呢? |
[27:20] | And now… a fight to the death! | 准备… 至死方休! |
[27:49] | It’s a slay. | 真是场杀戮 |
[27:50] | A gladiator and a slave’s never a fair contest. Never. | 角斗士跟奴隶的战斗从来不公平从来不公平 |
[27:59] | Come on. Come on. | 上阿 上阿 |
[28:05] | – Come on! – Come on! | – 上阿!- 快上阿! |
[28:15] | There’s bravery.He’s gonna give himself his death. | 真有勇气他这是自寻死路 |
[28:29] | Come on, fight! | 上啊!, 打阿! |
[28:36] | Look at that,look at that! | 你看,你看! |
[28:44] | Fight! | 打! |
[28:48] | Fight! | 打! |
[28:49] | – Get up, son!- Fight him! — Fight! | – 起来阿小子!- 打他! — 打阿! |
[28:52] | – Fight steady!- Get up! | – 起来!- 起来! |
[28:54] | – Get up and fight!- Get up!… | – 起来打! – 起来! |
[28:58] | Get up!Fight! | – 起来!- 战斗! |
[29:01] | – Come on!- Fight! | – 上啊!- 打! |
[29:18] | Come on! Get up! | – 来啊! – 上啊! |
[29:26] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀!杀!杀! |
[29:30] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀!杀!杀! |
[29:35] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀!杀!杀! |
[29:40] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[29:47] | Life! Life! | 活!活! |
[29:52] | Life!Come on, what is this? | 活!拜托, 你们要干什么? |
[29:55] | Come on,get your thumbs up! | 来吧,大家竖起你的大拇指! |
[29:57] | Come on, you fools! Life!All of you, life! | 拜托, 你们这群笨蛋! 要活!全部都是, 活! |
[30:00] | – Kill, kill!- Better be, it’s life! | – 杀, 杀! – 最好是… 放生! |
[30:01] | Get your thumbs up!Get your thumbs up! | 竖起你的大拇指! 竖起你的大拇指! |
[30:04] | – Life!- Come on you fools! | – 活!- 快点!一群笨蛋! |
[30:06] | Get your thumbs up! | 竖起你的大拇指来! |
[30:08] | Life! | 活! |
[30:10] | Life! | 活! |
[30:19] | – Life!- Life! | – 活!- 活! |
[30:21] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[30:33] | No doubt that was not expecting. | 这可是有负众望啊 |
[30:38] | Why did you save him? | 你为什么要放过他? |
[31:00] | Stephanos! | 史帝芬斯! |
[31:03] | Stephanos! | 史帝芬斯! |
[31:09] | I’ve decided Stephanos is too old to serve two masters. | 史帝芬斯年纪太大了,服侍两人力不从心 |
[31:14] | I’ve bought you your own body slave. | 我给你买了一个专属的奴隶 |
[31:16] | I don’t need my own slave. | 我不需要专属的奴隶 |
[31:18] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[31:20] | I should have been consulted. | 至少跟我商量一下吧 |
[31:22] | Yeah, well…you weren’t. | 好吧 那么 确实没跟你商量 |
[31:26] | Slave! | 奴隶! |
[31:37] | His name’s Esca. | 他的名字是 伊斯卡 |
[31:44] | – I have no use for you.- I had no wish to be bought. | – 我用不上你 -我也没想被买来 |
[31:47] | You should’ve run. | 你最好逃走 |
[31:49] | My uncle wouldn’t stop you. | 我叔叔不会阻止你的 |
[31:51] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[31:53] | I have a debt of honour to you. | 我道义上欠你的债 |
[31:55] | Against your wish. | 恰恰相反 |
[31:58] | No man should have to beg for his life. | 不该有任何人跪求活命…… |
[32:00] | You didn’t. I did,on your behalf, and… | 你不欠我的,我确实欠您… |
[32:04] | I meant nothing by. | 我过去很没用 |
[32:10] | I’m the son of the Brigantes, | 我是布里甘特人之子 |
[32:12] | who never broke his word. | 从不食言 |
[32:16] | My father’s dagger is my bond. | 我以我父亲的匕首为证 |
[32:20] | I hate everything you stand for. | 我憎恶你所持的任何观点 |
[32:23] | Everything you are. | 通通都是 |
[32:26] | But you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[32:30] | And for that I must serve you. | 因此我要为你效劳 |
[32:38] | Who searched this wound? | 这个伤口是谁处理的? |
[32:40] | The surgeon at the fort. | 是堡垒的军医 |
[32:41] | Was he drunk?Never seen such a mess. | 他是当时喝醉了吗? 简直是一团糟 |
[32:44] | You must have been in constant pain. | 你一定承受着持续性的疼痛吧 |
[32:46] | Sent him two hundred leagues in a mule cart, nearly killed him. | 走了200多里格 险些要了他的小命 |
[32:50] | I’m going to have to re-open it. | 我将必须再打开创口 |
[32:52] | There’s still metal in there. | 里面还有金属片在 |
[32:54] | Well…I guess, it’s gonna be time. | 嗯 我猜有一段时日了 |
[32:57] | You’re gonna do it, right? | 你会搞定的是吧? |
[32:58] | – Yeah.- It’ll be over before you know it. | – 是的- 在你还没察觉前就完事了 |
[33:01] | I’ve the best knives in the business. | 我有这行最完美的刀术 |
[33:12] | Some wine. | 来点酒 |
[33:26] | – Ready?- Ready. | – 准备好没?- 准备好了 |
[33:34] | You can go. | 你可以离开了 |
[33:36] | No. I’m gonna need the slave to hold you down. | 不,我需要这个奴隶按制住你 |
[33:40] | – Can’t my uncle do it?- Me? No… | – 我叔叔不行吗?- 我? 别… |
[33:45] | I’ve grown to hate the sight of blood, | 我天生就怕见到血, |
[33:48] | especially, the blood of someone I’m quite fond of. | 尤其是熟人的血… |
[33:53] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[33:58] | Quickly now.Hold him down. | 赶紧着,现在!按住他! |
[34:02] | Put your weight on him, slave! | 奴隶!用你的身体压住他! |
[34:05] | Harder! | 再用点力! |
[34:08] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸! |
[34:09] | When I say “now”,let it out. | 等我喊”好”,你可以喊出来 |
[34:13] | Now! | 好! |
[35:10] | Did I shame myself? | 我没丢脸吧? |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:30] | There he is. | 在那里 |
[35:35] | Spear! Now! | 猎叉!给我! |
[35:39] | Cut him off!Turn around! | 迂回过去!截住它! |
[36:14] | As I remember it,they seem to be fond of you. | 据我所知 他们还是很喜欢你的 |
[36:20] | Marcus.May I present my nephew, | 请让我为您介绍我的侄子 马库斯 |
[36:24] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马库斯·佛拉维斯·阿奎拉 |
[36:26] | Claudius Marcellus is my old friend, | 克劳迪斯玛尔凯 我的老朋友 |
[36:29] | and the esteemed Legate of the Sixth Legion. | 第六军团的最高指挥官 |
[36:32] | Your uncle is an old sparring partner. | 你叔叔是我的老伙计了 |
[36:34] | Tribune Servius Placidus,and… | 军事护民官 塞弗亚斯 皮拉西巴 以及… |
[36:37] | indispensable member of my staff. | 我不可或缺的好下属 |
[36:39] | pleasure. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[36:40] | Ah… Supper’s ready. | 啊,晚餐备好了 |
[36:43] | Boiled eggs and fish. | 水煮蛋 还有鱼 |
[36:46] | Don’t all rush at once. | 不要着急慢慢来 |
[36:51] | If it was my choice,I’d be a soldier all my life. | 如果让我自己来选,我会当一辈子军人 |
[36:54] | However, my father will insist I go into politics. | 尽管如此 我父亲依旧坚持让我从政 |
[36:58] | Have we met before?Your name sounds familiar. | 我们以前见过吗? 你的名字挺耳熟的 |
[37:01] | Oh, I doubt it. | 哦?我想没有 |
[37:02] | The Tribune’s Club,in Rome? | 在执政官俱乐部?罗马? |
[37:05] | No, I was only a cohort centurion. | 不 我不过是名步兵大队百夫长 |
[37:08] | Ah. Right.I remember now. | 啊 是的 我想起来了 |
[37:10] | Flavius Aquila… | 佛拉维斯 阿奎拉… |
[37:11] | Your father marched with the Eagles, too, did he not? | 你父亲也曾效力于雄鹰军团吧? 对吗? |
[37:15] | He commanded the First Cohort of the Ninth. | 他做过第九军团第一大队的指挥官 |
[37:18] | Of course. The Ninth. | 当然… 第九军团 |
[37:20] | Every Roman remembers the Ninth. | 罗马人都会记得第九军团的 |
[37:24] | Talking of the Ninth, | 说到第九军团 |
[37:27] | there’s been a rumour recently along the Wall. | 最近哈德良长城附近有个传说 |
[37:29] | Rumours, rumours. | 传说 流言 |
[37:31] | Britain’s full of nothing but rumours. | 不列颠什么都缺 就是不缺流言 |
[37:34] | They say the Eagle’s been seen, | 有人见到过第九军团的鹰徽 |
[37:37] | receiving divine honours in some tribal temple in the far north. | 被供奉在一个遥远北方部落的神庙里 |
[37:41] | An Eagle in the hands of the Painted People, a potent weapon. | 军团的鹰徽落到身上涂着油彩的家伙们手里 多有力的武器啊 |
[37:44] | One has to wonder how any Roman could let it go. | 有人会很好奇罗马人居然能泰然处之 |
[37:48] | If this were to be true, | 这件事如果属实 |
[37:50] | surly, we should act.What would Rome say? | – 我们就该有所行动 -我们罗马人是怎么说的? |
[37:55] | Eagle lost, honour lost.Honour lost, all lost. | 遗失雄鹰 失却光荣失却光荣 失去一切 |
[37:59] | Rome would love to get the Eagle back, | 我们罗马人都想得回鹰徽 |
[38:01] | but politics being politics, | 但政客终究是政客 |
[38:03] | no Senator’s going to risk thousands of lives,on a tainted Legion. | 议员们可不愿意为了一个有污点的军团让数千军人去送命 |
[38:08] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力啊 |
[38:10] | Not if you sent one man. | 但是,如果只派一个人去… |
[38:13] | North of the wall? | 到城墙北边去? |
[38:16] | No Roman could survive up there. | 罗马人是无法从那里生还的 |
[38:18] | – Has anyone ever tried?- No… | – 有人试过吗? – 没有 |
[38:21] | but that’s the point, militarily.To try, would be to fail. | 重点是 任何军事上的尝试 都注定失败 |
[38:25] | How do you know? | 不试试怎么知道 |
[38:26] | One man can hide where an army can’t. | 一个人便于隐藏 但一整支部队做不到 |
[38:29] | No one would even know he was there. | 但没人知道 鹰徽是否真的在哪里 |
[38:31] | – It’s too risky.- Quite right. | – 风险太大 – 完全正确 |
[38:33] | The loss of the Ninth was humiliating enough, | 第九军团的失败已经够耻辱了 |
[38:35] | without adding another pointless death. | 更别提增加无谓的伤亡 |
[38:41] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[38:51] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[38:53] | You can’t let the likes of him do this to you. | 你不能让他们再这样对待你 |
[38:57] | He has no notion how you and I, lived our lives. | 他们完全不知道你我是怎样过活的 |
[39:03] | Ever since I can remember, | 从能记事起 |
[39:08] | all I’ve ever worked to be was a soldier. like my father. | 我所做的一切都是为了能成为军人 像我父亲一样的军人 |
[39:11] | I know. | 我了解 |
[39:14] | I can still see him now,riding away for the last time. | 我还能想起他最后一次骑马离开时的身影 |
[39:17] | I can still feel how proud I was. | 我还能忆起我是多么的光荣 |
[39:23] | My father… | 我的父亲… |
[39:26] | Centurion of the First Cohort of the Ninth Legion! | 第九军团第一大队指挥官! |
[39:28] | Can you imagine anything more magnificent, | 你所能想像到的 |
[39:31] | than to be a soldier? | 还能有什么比作一名军人更伟大的吗? |
[39:33] | And to serve Rome,with courage and faithfulness. | 用勇敢和忠诚为罗马帝国效力 |
[39:36] | – But you did, son.- For what? For what?! | – 但你做到了!孩子 -为了什么? |
[39:43] | – An honourable discharge?- That’s fate. | – 为了光荣退役吗? – 那是你的命运 |
[39:45] | That’s in the hands of the Gods. | 那是神所决定的 |
[39:49] | When I made Centurion, | 当我晋为百夫长时 |
[39:52] | they asked me,where I wanted to be posted. | 他们问我想去哪里上任 |
[39:56] | I knew the answer before they’d even asked. | 在他们问我前 我已经有了答案 |
[39:59] | Britain | 不列颠 |
[40:01] | This is where my father lost the Eagle. | 这是我父亲失去鹰徽的地方 |
[40:02] | This is where I was going to win so much glory, | 也是我赢取更多光荣的地方 |
[40:04] | that no Roman would ever dare bring up his name again. | 罗马人将不敢再提起我父亲的名字 |
[40:08] | And what all I do now? | 而现在呢? |
[40:09] | What all I do? | 我现在呢? |
[40:13] | I sit, and I listen to some silk-arsed politician’s son,pisses on our family’s name! | 我只是坐在那 看着一个白痴政客的儿子对着我的家族之名洒尿! |
[40:18] | I will not sit in some villa,for the rest of my days, | 我还不想在庄园里安享晚年 |
[40:21] | rotting and remembering. | 一边腐朽 一边回忆 |
[40:24] | If I can’t win back my family’s honour, | 如果我能赢回家族的荣誉 |
[40:27] | by being a soldier, | 以一个军人身份 |
[40:30] | then I’ll do it by finding the lost Eagle. | 找回失落的鹰徽 |
[40:33] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[40:35] | No Roman can survive north of the wall alone. | 罗马人是无法从城墙北面生还的 |
[40:39] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[40:40] | Then I’ll take Esca. | 那我会带上伊思卡 |
[40:42] | I can use his knowledge,he speaks their language. | 他的知识我派得上用场他懂他们的语言 |
[40:44] | – Esca?- Why not? | – 伊思卡? – 为什么不? |
[40:48] | Because he’s a Britain. | 他是不列颠人 |
[40:50] | He may not be from north of the wall, | 或许他不是城墙北面来的人, |
[40:53] | but he’s a Britain. | 但他是不列颠人 |
[40:56] | And he will slit your throat the minute you’re alone. | 他会在你落单时 割你的喉 |
[40:59] | – He wouldn’t do that.- How do you know? | – 他不会的 – 你怎么知道呢? |
[41:00] | – He gave me his word.- His word? | – 他向我承诺过 – 他的承诺? |
[41:04] | He’s a slave. | 他不过是个奴隶 |
[41:07] | He says what he says,and he does what he does, | 他说他该说的 且做他该做的因为他必须如此! |
[41:12] | because he has to. | 一旦你踏上他们领土 |
[41:16] | Once you be on their territories. | 如果我错了 |
[41:19] | then I’ll die. | 我以死相抵 |
[41:22] | And that’s how it should be. | 如此而已 |
[42:38] | Where are you heading? | 你们要去哪? |
[42:40] | North | 北方 |
[42:47] | Didn’t they tell you,this is the end of the world? | 他们没告诉你 这里是世界的尽头吗? |
[42:50] | Just open the gates, soldier. | 打开大门 士兵 |
[42:59] | See you in the afterlife, Roman. | 来生再见了 罗马人 |
[44:01] | Who did this? | 什么人干的? |
[44:04] | Rogue warriors. | 蛮族战士 |
[44:30] | You know, sometimes, I… | 知道吗? 有时我… |
[44:33] | I dream that I’ll find my father alive up here. | 会梦见在这里找到我父亲 |
[44:38] | And that he survived in some hidden place? | 他还活着 躲在这里 |
[44:42] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才会来这里? |
[44:45] | To find your father? | 为了找到你父亲? |
[44:49] | We’re here to find the Eagle. | 我们是来找军团鹰徽的 |
[44:52] | How can a piece of metal mean so much to you? | 一块金属对你有那么重要吗? |
[44:58] | The Eagle is not a piece of metal. | 军团鹰徽可不仅仅是块金属 |
[45:00] | The Eagle is Rome. | 鹰徽就是罗马 |
[45:03] | It’s a symbol of our honour. | 他是我们荣誉的象征 |
[45:06] | Every victory,every achievement. | 所有的胜利 所有的成就 |
[45:11] | Wherever the Eagle is,we can say that… | 只要鹰徽所在,我们就能说 |
[45:14] | Rome did that. | “罗马人做到了” |
[45:23] | You wouldn’t understand.How could you? | 你不懂的 你根本无法理解 |
[45:33] | My father was Cunoval, | 我父亲是科纳沃 |
[45:36] | bearer of the Blue War Shield’s the Brigantes. | 布里甘特蓝盾武士团的领导人 |
[45:39] | Lord of five hundred spears. | 500多人的指挥官 |
[45:44] | Seven years ago,you took our lands. | 七年前 你们占去了我们的土地 |
[45:47] | And we rose against you. | 我们起而反抗 |
[45:51] | My father and two brothers died. | 我父亲和两个兄弟都战死了 |
[45:56] | My mother also. | 我母亲也死了 |
[46:00] | My father killed her before the Legionaries broke through. | 父亲在你们的军团攻入前杀了母亲 |
[46:06] | He knew what they would do to her. | 因为他知道你们会如何对她 |
[46:11] | She knelt in front of him and he slit her throat. | 她跪在他面前 父亲割了她的喉 |
[46:18] | Rome also did that. | 罗马人也会这样做的 |
[46:48] | The Highlands. | 到高地了 |
[46:51] | – Which way?- It’s up to you. | – 走哪条路?- 你来决定 |
[46:56] | Five thousand men could disappear in a single glen. | 5千多人会失陷在一条峡谷里 |
[47:01] | There are thousands of glens. | 而这里有上千条峡谷 |
[47:05] | You could search for months and still find nothing. | 你也许会找上几个月却什么也找不到 |
[47:24] | North. | 向北 |
[47:28] | Whoever we meet,let me do the talking. | 不管碰到谁都让我来讲话 |
[47:32] | If they find out you’re a Roman, | 他们如果发现你是罗马人 |
[47:34] | they’ll kill you.And me. | 他们会杀了你 和我 |
[48:45] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[48:47] | There’s three Rogue warriors behind you, across the river. | 你身后的河对岸有三个蛮族士兵 |
[48:52] | How many behind me? | 我背后有几个? |
[49:00] | I don’t see anyone. | 我看不到有人 |
[49:04] | They’re there. | 他们有三个人 |
[49:10] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[50:36] | Next time,don’t hesitate. | 下一次 不要犹豫 |
[51:16] | Stay back. | 在这等着 |
[51:39] | He remembers seeing the Legion march north. | 他只记得军团由这里向北行进 |
[51:41] | but they never came back this way. | 但没这里返回过 |
[51:44] | He must know more than that. | 他们知道的应该更多 |
[51:46] | He says not. | 他们说没有 |
[51:47] | – Ask him again.- No. | – 再问一次 – 不 |
[52:31] | What’re you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[52:32] | Enough!Enough! | 够了!够了! |
[52:35] | No more games,no more lies! | 别再胡闹!别再撒谎! |
[52:38] | Ask him where the legion went. | 问他军团去哪了! |
[52:41] | Ask him! | 问他! |
[53:47] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[53:50] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[53:52] | Do it, now! | 现在就杀了他 |
[53:53] | Chin-strap scar. | 头盔带的痕迹 |
[53:55] | Only a Roman helmet does that. | 只有罗马的头盔会有这样的痕迹 |
[54:00] | He’s a Legionary. | 他是军团的人! |
[54:08] | What do you want from me? | 你想干什么? |
[54:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[54:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[54:26] | I’m called Guern. | 我叫格恩 |
[54:31] | My name… | 我的名字是… |
[54:33] | is Lucius Caius Metellus. | 鲁西斯 凯尔斯 莫塔勒斯 |
[54:36] | First Cohort of the Ninth Legion. | 隶属第九军团第一大队 |
[54:53] | How did you survived up here for so long? | 你是如何在此生存这么久的? |
[54:57] | My tribe is called the Selgovae. | 我的部落叫希尔格温 |
[54:59] | They took me in,made me one of their own. | 他们接纳我成为他们的一员 |
[55:03] | I have a woman,two sons. | 我现有一妻两子 |
[55:07] | My life is here now. | 我定居在这里了 |
[55:13] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[55:16] | – He’s a deserter.- We don’t know that. | – 他是个逃兵 – 我们不能确定 |
[55:19] | He’s still a Roman. | 但他毕竟是罗马人 |
[55:22] | He was a Roman when he ran. | 他逃跑的时侯也是罗马人 |
[55:36] | I don’t know what your father’s orders were, but… | 我不知道您父亲接到的是什么命令 |
[55:43] | All I know… | 不过 当时我只知道… |
[55:48] | is that we had it coming. | 接受命令 来到这里 |
[55:50] | Why did they have to come north? | 他们为什么非要来北方? |
[55:53] | There’s nothing here worth taking. | 这里没有值得得到的东西 |
[55:59] | Couldn’t they be satisfied with what they had? | 他们对于已拥有的还不够满足吗? |
[56:03] | They always have to punish and push on, | 他们总是要去惩罚别人 步步紧逼 |
[56:06] | looking for more conquests,more territories, more wars. | 为了更多的征服 更多的领土 更多的战争 |
[56:13] | Just tell me what happened. | 你只需告诉我发生什么事了 |
[56:21] | When the order came for the Ninth to march north, | 当第九军团接到向北方推进的命令时 |
[56:23] | it was autumn. | 已是秋天了 |
[56:26] | Worst weatherthey had in years. | 一年中最糟糕的季节 |
[56:30] | For weeks we marched,no sign of them. | 我们前进了数周,没有敌人的踪迹 |
[56:35] | Suddenly, they just appeared out of the mist. | 忽然间,他们出现在迷雾中 |
[56:42] | We can hear them,picking the men off at the back,one by one. | 我甚至听见一个接一个的,他们从队尾开始抓人 |
[56:49] | Finally, we just stopped trying to find open ground, | 终于我们停下脚步,找到一块开阔地 |
[56:51] | and we turned and faced them. | 接着着向后转面对他们 |
[57:00] | Those last few days in the Legion, | 军团的最后几天 |
[57:04] | I’ve never been so frightened. | 我从来没这么恐惧过 |
[57:07] | We fought back to back. | 我们背靠背的战斗 |
[57:10] | No sleep, | 没有睡过 |
[57:11] | pissing where we stood. | 在我们站着的地方小便 |
[57:17] | They came as if like animals. | 他们像野兽一样袭来 |
[57:29] | This is the killing ground. | 这里就是战场 |
[57:37] | All the northern tribes were here. | 所有的北方部落都聚集来这里 |
[57:40] | But their worst, | 更糟糕的 |
[57:43] | were the painted warriors of the Seal People. | 是脸上涂着油彩的希尔战士, |
[57:48] | They hacked the feet off the dead. | 他们会砍下死人的双脚, |
[57:50] | so their souls couldn’t walk into the afterlife. | 让灵魂无法走入来世 |
[58:02] | They used those stones as Altars, to kill the officers. | 他们用石头做祭坛处决军官 |
[58:11] | They ripped their hearts off while they were still alive. | 他们将军官的头颅活生生的砍下来 |
[58:17] | We could hear them being sacrificed. | 我们能听到他们被当作祭品时的哀号 |
[58:32] | And my father? | 我父亲呢? |
[58:35] | What happened to him? | 他怎样了? |
[58:38] | The last time,I saw your father, | 最后一次我见到你父亲 |
[58:40] | he was surrounded by the warriors of the Seal People. | 他被希尔人包围了 |
[58:44] | Did he die fighting? | 他是战死的吗? |
[58:48] | – Did he die fighting?- I don’t know. | – 他是战死的吗? – 我不清楚 |
[58:55] | I ran before the end.A lot of us did. | 战斗结束前我们就逃了 很多人都逃了 |
[59:00] | – You coward.- No. | – 你这懦夫 -不 |
[59:04] | You weren’t here. | 当时你们不在这 |
[59:08] | You don’t what it was like. | 你们不会知道有多惨 |
[59:12] | Who has the Eagle? | 军团鹰徽在谁手中? |
[59:15] | They say the Seal People have it. | 有人说被希尔人拿走了 |
[59:18] | How do I find them? | 我如何才能找到他们? |
[59:21] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[59:24] | He’s Brigantes. | 他是布里甘特人 |
[59:27] | They fought here. | 他们也在这战斗过 |
[59:41] | You always knew that place existed, didn’t you? | 你一直都知道那地方的存在! |
[59:44] | We’ve wasted weeks searching for it. | 我们费了好几周的工夫了 |
[59:46] | And all this time you could have told me. | 这么长的一段时间 你大可告诉我 |
[59:48] | Your tribe was there. | 你的部落参战了 |
[59:49] | And they butchered my father’s men like dogs. | 他们像杀狗般残杀了我父亲的弟兄 |
[59:51] | Your father came to kill! | 你父亲是来杀人的! |
[59:55] | He came to punish us, | 他来惩戒我们 |
[59:56] | cause we were not bowed to the name of Rome. | 只因我们不愿向罗马低头 |
[59:59] | Yes, I’ve heard of this place. | 是的 我听说过那个地方 |
[1:00:01] | To me and to all my people, | 对我和我的族人来说 |
[1:00:03] | – it is the place of heroes.- How dare you? | – 那里是”英雄的土地” – 岂有此理? |
[1:00:05] | You’re still my slave! | 你依旧是我的奴隶! |
[1:00:06] | And you’d be dead in a ditch without me! | 没有我 你早就死在河沟里了! |
[1:00:07] | I saved your miserable life! | 我救了你的贱命! |
[1:00:42] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[1:00:46] | I am Esca. | 我是伊斯卡 |
[1:00:48] | Son of Cunoval.Slain Chief of the Brigantes. | 死去的布里甘特人首领 科纳沃之子 |
[1:00:58] | Who is he that you talk to in the Roman tongue? | 和你一起讲罗马话的是什么人? |
[1:01:06] | My slave. | 我的奴隶 |
[1:01:14] | You’re slave. | 你的奴隶 |
[1:01:27] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[1:01:30] | Their god marks them all with the same scar. | 他们的神在他们身上留下了相同的疤痕 |
[1:01:39] | My father would like to see such a slave. | 我父亲会想见到这样的奴隶 |
[1:01:42] | You will be my guest. | 你将成为我的客人 |
[1:01:47] | You must teach your slave not to talk to you as he does. | 你得教会你的奴隶不要这样跟你说话 |
[1:01:51] | We will help you. | 我们也会帮你的 |
[1:01:58] | No! What’s happening? | 不!发生何事了? |
[1:02:01] | No!Esca? | 不!伊斯卡? |
[1:02:03] | Esca? | 伊斯卡? |
[1:02:05] | Esca? Esca! | 伊斯卡?伊斯卡! |
[1:04:22] | The hunting was good? | 狩猎情况还好吧? |
[1:04:25] | It was good, father. | 还不错!父亲 |
[1:04:29] | You wish me to eat these people, too? | 你是要我把这两个人也吃了吗? |
[1:04:34] | I bring a guest, Esca. | 我带来了一位客人 伊斯卡 |
[1:04:36] | Eldest son to Cunoval,the slain Chief of the Brigantes. | 已逝的布里甘特人首领科纳沃的长子 |
[1:04:42] | And his slave. | 还有他的奴隶 |
[1:04:44] | A Roman. | 一个罗马人 |
[1:04:55] | Does the slave have a name? | 这奴隶有没有名字? |
[1:04:58] | – Marcus Flavius Aquila.- Marcus Flavius Aquila. | – 马库斯•佛拉维斯•阿奎拉 – 马库斯•佛拉维斯•阿奎拉 |
[1:05:05] | I have brought many Romans back to my village, | 我给村子带回过很多罗马”人” |
[1:05:08] | Marcus Flavius Aquila. | 马库斯•佛拉维斯•阿奎拉 |
[1:05:11] | but never with their head attached to their body. | 不过他们的脑袋都搬家了 |
[1:05:17] | You’re welcome Esca,son of Cunoval. | 欢迎你 伊斯卡! 科纳沃之子 |
[1:05:23] | Come. Eat with us. | 来吧 一起用餐 |
[1:05:25] | Esca.Esca, what’s happening? | 伊斯卡伊斯卡 什么情况? |
[1:05:29] | You’re my slave. | 你是我的奴隶 |
[1:05:35] | Show him where to go. | 带他去他该去的地方 |
[1:07:59] | How do you know he’s not a spy? | 你因何而来? |
[1:08:03] | He swore allegiance to me. | 我逃离罗马来到北方 |
[1:08:06] | He would not dare to disobey me. | 我的心灵向往自由之地 |
[1:08:09] | And never to abandon me. | 我骗来罗马人帮助我 |
[1:08:16] | I’ve seen many Romans, | 我见过很多罗马人 |
[1:08:19] | he’s not savage as them. | 他不像罗马人那么野蛮 |
[1:08:44] | You! | 你! |
[1:08:47] | Take your eyes off her, slave! | 别盯着她看!死奴隶! |
[1:08:50] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:08:51] | He was looking at my sister. | 他在盯着我姊妹看 |
[1:08:54] | All Romans are savages. | 罗马人都是野蛮人 |
[1:08:57] | I have seen what they do to their prisoners. | 我见识过他们如何对待囚犯 |
[1:09:00] | Such people are not to be trusted. | 这种人是不值得信赖的 |
[1:09:06] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:09:09] | Kneel! | 跪下! |
[1:09:16] | Get on your knees! | 叫你跪下! |
[1:09:19] | Do it! | 跪! |
[1:09:27] | If it pleases you… | 如果你愿意… |
[1:09:29] | kill him. | 杀了他! |
[1:09:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:47] | You are my honoured guest,and he is your property. | 你是我的贵客 他是你的资产 |
[1:09:51] | As long as you trust him, | 你信任他多久 |
[1:09:54] | he lives. | 他就活多久 |
[1:10:04] | I will kill you. | 等我一有机会 |
[1:10:08] | I’ll kill you | 我就杀了你 |
[1:10:23] | Now is the time to strike. | 现在到了反击的时刻 |
[1:10:25] | Bring the great bird south, | 将神鸟带到南方 |
[1:10:29] | and complete the victory of our clan brothers fifteen years ago. | 并完成15年前我们族人弟兄的胜利愿望 |
[1:10:34] | At the ceremony of the New Spears,we will ask The Horned One. | 在所有新战士的欢迎仪式上 我们会征求长老的意见 |
[1:10:36] | If he blesses your request,we will march south. | 如果他允诺了你的请求 我们将向南方出兵 |
[1:12:33] | Behold, the great Eagle! | 看吧!伟大的雄鹰军徽! |
[1:13:19] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[1:13:21] | Marcus!Marcus! | 马库斯!马库斯! |
[1:13:26] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:13:28] | We have to do this now. | 我们现在该行动了! |
[1:13:31] | It’s our only chance.while they sleep. | 他们都睡着了 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:13:36] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为你不帮我了 |
[1:13:41] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:15:26] | There’s no time now.Let’s go. | 快没时间了快走 |
[1:15:34] | We have to go now! | 我们该走了! |
[1:16:28] | Where did you get my father’s ring? | 你在哪里拿到我父亲的戒指的? |
[1:16:30] | Just another dead Roman. | 在一个死掉的罗马人身上 |
[1:16:35] | The coward knelt before me and begged for his life. | 这个懦夫跪着求我饶他一命 |
[1:16:49] | What did he say? | 他刚才说什么? |
[1:16:52] | We have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:17:10] | Esca? | 伊斯卡? |
[1:17:22] | – Are you leaving?- Yes. | – 你要离开了吗? – 是的 |
[1:17:25] | Can I go with you? | 我能跟你走吗? |
[1:17:28] | Go back to your family. | 回家去吧 |
[1:17:30] | My father will be angry. | 我父亲会生气的 |
[1:17:35] | You tell him, | 你告诉他 |
[1:17:37] | when he wakes, | 当他醒来时 告诉他 |
[1:17:40] | Esca’s sorry but he has to go now. | 伊斯卡说他感到很抱歉但他必须要离开 |
[1:17:44] | Not until he wakes.You understand? | 一定要等他醒来后你知道吗? |
[1:17:47] | Esca? | 伊斯卡? |
[1:17:50] | If he wakes them, we’re dead.And you know it. | 万一叫醒了他父亲 我们都死定了 |
[1:17:53] | He has no reason to protect us. | 他没理由保护我们的 |
[1:17:54] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[1:17:57] | He won’t betray us. | 他不会背叛我们的 |
[1:18:48] | They’re gone? | 他们逃走了? |
[1:18:52] | They’re gone! | 他们逃走了! |
[1:19:01] | Come on, come on! | 快!快点! |
[1:19:24] | – How many days to the wall?- If we ride hard, four, maybe five. | – 到城墙还有几天? – 骑快一点 大概四 五天 |
[1:19:29] | They’re never catch us on foot. | 他们步行赶不上我们 |
[1:19:31] | – Have you seen them run?- Come on, come on. | – 你见过他们怎么跑的吗? – 快!快点! |
[1:19:59] | You’re wounded.Why didn’t you say? | 你受伤了 为什么不说? |
[1:20:02] | – It’s nothing.- It’s your bad leg. Sit down. | – 没事的 – 你的腿伤了 快坐下 |
[1:20:05] | – We don’t have time.- Just sit down. | – 我们没时间了 – 先坐下来 |
[1:20:16] | In the cave… the chief.What did he say? | 在洞穴时酋长说的是什么? |
[1:20:22] | Come on,there’s no time right now. | 拜托 没时间再说这些了 |
[1:20:45] | They’re coming. | 他们过来了 |
[1:20:47] | Half a day behind.The wind always lies. | 风声总是骗人 他们落后我们半天 |
[1:21:39] | No fires.It’s too risky. | 不能生火,太过冒险 |
[1:21:49] | I’m not eating that.I’m not a savage. | 我不吃那玩意 我不是野蛮人 |
[1:21:55] | Then die a Roman. | 那就像”罗马人”一样去死吧 |
[1:21:59] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你已经失血过多 |
[1:22:03] | You need to keep your strength up. | 需要保存体力 |
[1:22:07] | Eat. | 吃 |
[1:22:52] | It’s time to go. | 该上路了 |
[1:22:55] | They can take shortcuts that the horses can’t. | 他们可以抄近路 马匹走不了 |
[1:23:04] | Come on, keep going.Come on! | 加油!继续!加油! |
[1:23:10] | Come on! | 继续! |
[1:23:14] | No! | 不! |
[1:24:53] | We need to stick to the river.They’ll double back soon enough. | 我们得沿着河水走 他们很快就会折回来 |
[1:26:10] | – Rest.- We can’t. | – 休息一下 – 我不能休息 |
[1:26:13] | You need to rest! | 你需要休息! |
[1:26:16] | Marcus! | 马库斯! |
[1:26:20] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息的 |
[1:26:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:26:29] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:26:46] | I can’t go on. | 我不能走了 |
[1:26:48] | Yes, you can.You just need to rest. | 不 你可以你只是需要休息 |
[1:26:53] | Take the Eagle.If you find horses come back. | 拿着鹰徽 有了马再回头找我 |
[1:26:59] | If not,just keep south! | 如果没有马 你就往南走! |
[1:27:02] | Make sure,this gets back to Rome. | 务必把它送回罗马 |
[1:27:04] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会丢下你 |
[1:27:06] | Do not dishonour me.Take it. | 别拒绝我 拿着 |
[1:27:10] | I came this far with you, | 我跟你走了这么远了, |
[1:27:12] | I won’t leave you now. | 我不会丢下你 |
[1:27:16] | Esca, I order you. | 伊斯卡!我命令你! |
[1:27:20] | Take it. | 拿着! |
[1:27:23] | I swore an oath of honour, | 我以荣誉发誓 |
[1:27:26] | never to abandon you! | 永不放弃你! |
[1:27:30] | If you want me to leave, | 如果你非要让我离开 |
[1:27:33] | set me free. | 还我自由 |
[1:27:37] | Give me my freedom. | 还我自由之身 |
[1:27:55] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[1:28:00] | You’re free my friend | 你自由了!我的朋友! |
[1:28:10] | – Take it.- No. | – 拿着它 – 不! |
[1:28:19] | I will return. | 我会回来的 |
[1:31:58] | Legion! Halt! | 军团!停! |
[1:32:03] | Your father’s Legionaries. | 你父亲的军团 |
[1:32:06] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:32:08] | The dead can live. | 死者永生! |
[1:32:12] | My shame would not allow me to tell you this before, | 我当时很羞愧 有些话没能对你说 |
[1:32:16] | but I watched your father die. | 我目睹了你父亲的死 |
[1:32:20] | Whatever anyone tells you,he was not a coward. | 不管别人怎么说的 他不是懦夫! |
[1:32:25] | He stood his ground,to the very end. | 他一直挺立着 直到最后 |
[1:32:30] | I saw it. | 我亲眼所见 |
[1:32:33] | The last Roman to hold the Eagle was your father. | 最后一个手执鹰徽的罗马人是您的父亲 |
[1:32:39] | The order, sir. | 您的命令 长官 |
[1:32:43] | You’re honoured my father’s memory enough. | 你为我忆起我父亲的荣耀就已经足够 |
[1:32:46] | – You don’t have to do this.- No. | – 你无须这样做 -不 |
[1:32:49] | When I ran from your father, | 当我背离您父亲时 |
[1:32:55] | I ran from myself. | 我也背离了我自己 |
[1:33:03] | Give the order, sir. | 您的命令 长官? |
[1:33:14] | Prepare to defend the Eagle! | 防御阵形!保护鹰徽! |
[1:33:51] | Esca! | 伊斯卡! |
[1:33:54] | To those who would betray their own kind,I’ll show you how to deal with them. | 我会告诉你那些背叛者是什么下场 |
[1:34:38] | Out swords! | 拔剑! |
[1:38:08] | Let us remember the men who fought and die, | 让我们铭记那些曾经战斗过的阵亡者 |
[1:38:10] | in the name of honour. | 以光荣之名 |
[1:38:13] | Romans and Britains. | 罗马人和不列颠人 |
[1:38:17] | My father and yours. | 我的父亲和你的 |
[1:38:33] | Fathers… | 父亲… |
[1:38:36] | Brothers… | 兄弟… |
[1:38:39] | Sons… | 子孙… |
[1:38:43] | May peace and honour follow you. | 愿安宁与荣耀与你们同在 |
[1:38:46] | May you know no more strife. | 愿你们知道无需再战 |
[1:38:50] | May your souls take flight and soar.With the Eagle of the Ninth. | 愿你们的灵魂与第九军团的雄鹰展翅同飞 |
[1:40:25] | For my father. | 为了我父亲 |
[1:40:35] | My dear boy! | 我亲爱的孩子! |
[1:40:41] | I congratulate you,Rome congratulate you. | 我祝贺你也罗马祝贺你 |
[1:40:44] | Your family’s good name is restored. | 你挽回了家族的荣光 |
[1:40:48] | The senate will want to reform the Ninth, | 元老院将要重整第九军团, |
[1:40:53] | perhaps they can reward you with its command. | 或许 他们可以将指挥权授予你作为奖赏 |
[1:40:58] | I don’t know how did you do it. | 我不知道你是如何办到的 |
[1:41:01] | – With only a slave to help you.- He’s not a slave. | – 只靠一个奴隶帮你 -他不是奴隶 |
[1:41:06] | And he knows more about honour and freedom, than you ever will. | 他对自由和荣耀的理解比你们毕生所能知的更深刻! |
[1:41:20] | So, what now? | 那么 现在该如何? |
[1:41:23] | You decide. | 你说了算 |
[1:41:40] | 感谢观赏 END | |
[44:47] | No. | 不 |