英文名称:The Empty Man
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | What are you guys waiting for? Come on. | 你们在等什么呢 快来 |
[02:30] | Come on! | 快来 |
[02:33] | Oh, come on! It’s fine. | 来吧 没事的 |
[02:36] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[02:38] | Yeah. It’s definitely up to code. | 放心 这绝对不会断的 |
[02:43] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:47] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[02:50] | You okay? Yeah? | 你还好吗 |
[03:28] | Looks like a nor’wester coming in. | 看来西北边的风暴要来了 |
[03:31] | Think we should head down? | 觉得我们该下山吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:35] | I wouldn’t wanna get caught… | 我不想遇上 |
[03:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:42] | What’d you hear? | 你听见什么了 |
[03:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:50] | There it is again. | 又响了 |
[04:00] | I don’t hear anything, man. | 我什么也没听到 兄弟 |
[04:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:34] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[04:35] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[04:36] | Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 |
[04:41] | You okay down there, buddy? | 你在底下还好吗 兄弟 |
[04:45] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:50] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[04:52] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna go down there, | 别担心 我会下去 |
[04:52] | and I’m gonna get him, okay? | 然后把他救上来的 好吗 |
[04:54] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna get him, all right? He’s gonna be okay. | 我会把他救上来的好吗 他不会有事的 |
[05:01] | Okay, good! | 好了 拴好了 |
[05:05] | All right, be ready to pull him up. | 好 准备把他拉上来 |
[05:58] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[06:00] | What are you doing, man? Why didn’t you answer me? | 你在干什么兄弟 为什么不回应我 |
[06:09] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[06:25] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[06:28] | What… | 什么 |
[06:31] | What the fuck are you? | 你他妈是什么 |
[06:59] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:02] | Can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗 |
[07:04] | If you touch me, you’ll die. | 如果你碰我 你会死的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:936个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:90个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:119个,考研词汇:160个,专四词汇:129个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:261个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:11] | If you touch me, you’ll die. | 如果你碰我 你会死的 |
[07:19] | What do you mean, if I touch you? | 你什么意思 如果我碰你 |
[07:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:58] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[08:00] | What is it, man? | 怎么了兄弟 |
[08:01] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[08:04] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[08:06] | What’s going on, buddy? | 怎么了兄弟 |
[08:08] | Greg? | 格雷戈 |
[08:10] | – What’s going on? – Hold on a minute! | -怎么样了 -等一下 |
[08:24] | Paul, stop fucking around. | 保罗 别闹了 |
[08:32] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[08:33] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[08:34] | Come on. Come on, | 快 快 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna get you outta here. I’m getting you out. | 我把你弄出去 |
[08:38] | Come on. Stand up. | 拜托 站起来 |
[08:41] | I got him! | 我把他弄过来了 |
[09:04] | – Just give me a minute. – Okay. | -让我歇一下 -好 |
[09:32] | There’s a house! | 那边有幢房子 |
[09:38] | Hello! | 你好 |
[09:41] | Hello! | 你好 |
[09:42] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[09:45] | Nobody’s here! | 里面没人 |
[09:46] | Open the door! | 开开门 |
[10:00] | Okay, okay. I got him. | 好了好了 我来 |
[10:03] | – Easy. – I got him. | -慢点 -我来 |
[10:19] | – Are you in any pain? – I’m fine. No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 我没事 |
[10:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:29] | Let’s get his clothes off him | 我们把他衣服脱掉 |
[10:30] | and check him for insect bites. | 看看有没有被虫子咬到 |
[10:33] | Come on, Paul, can’t you say something? | 拜托 保罗 你能不能说点什么 |
[10:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:02] | What’s wrong with him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[11:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:08] | There’s nothing, um… | 什么也没发现 |
[11:11] | I think he’s in shock. | 我觉得他是受惊了 |
[11:18] | Come on, Paul, give us a sign, huh? | 拜托保罗 给我们个信号 |
[11:21] | Just make sure and yelp for me | 如果我敲到了任何脆弱的地方 |
[11:22] | if I hit any tender spots, all right? Hmm? | 就喊出来好吗 |
[11:44] | How’s he been lately? | 他最近还好吗 |
[11:46] | Fine. He’s been fine! | 好着呢 他最近好着呢 |
[11:48] | – Okay, okay. Calm down. – He’s been fine. | -好好 冷静 -他最近好着呢 |
[12:05] | Here. | 给 |
[12:10] | Some kind of gas pocket, maybe? | 可能吸入了有毒气体 |
[12:13] | I was breathing the same air he was. | 我也吸了 |
[12:17] | No sign of a head injury at all? | 完全没有头部受创的症状吗 |
[12:19] | No. | 没有 |
[12:22] | We need a scan to be sure but… | 需要扫描一下才能确定 但 |
[12:26] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | If it’s not his head, it’s in his head. | 若不是头部受创 那就是他脑子出问题了 |
[12:35] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 我们得把他送去医院 |
[12:36] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么送 -我不知道 |
[12:37] | There’s gotta be somebody. We can carry him. | 附近肯定有人的 我们可以抬着他 |
[12:39] | We hiked in here, Ruthie. | 我们爬上来的 露丝 |
[12:42] | Listen to me. We hiked in here, okay? | 听我说 我们是爬上来的好吗 |
[12:44] | We are 5 miles from the nearest road, | 我们离最近的路有5英里 |
[12:48] | and I can’t carry him anymore. | 我也不能再背他了 |
[12:49] | Not in this weather. | 无法在这种天气下背他 |
[13:01] | He’s not physically injured. | 他身上没有受伤 |
[13:04] | Hey, he’s not. | 他没有 |
[13:07] | Let’s keep an eye on him. | 我们看看他的情况 |
[13:09] | And if he doesn’t improve overnight, | 如果一晚上还没有好转 |
[13:12] | then I will hike out | 我就下山 |
[13:14] | and I will find transport to Jakar myself, okay? | 去找能载我们去贾卡尔的交通工具 好吗 |
[13:19] | I’m sure he’ll be fine in the morning. | 我想明天早上他就会好了 |
[15:11] | Ruthie, | 露丝 |
[15:12] | you gotta eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[15:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:40] | We’ll be right back, okay? | 我们马上就回来 好吗 |
[16:43] | Hello, can you help us? | 你好 能帮帮我们吗 |
[16:50] | Can you hear me? We need help! | 你能听到我说话吗 我们需要帮助 |
[17:48] | Go away! Go away! | 走开走开 |
[17:52] | Ruthie, open up! It’s us! | 露丝 开门 是我们 |
[17:54] | Greg? | 格雷戈吗 |
[17:57] | Ruthie, open the goddamn door! | 露丝 快开门 |
[18:01] | Ruthie, open! | 露丝 开门 |
[18:07] | We can’t get through the pass. | 我们下不了山 |
[18:09] | Not in this storm. | 在这样的暴风雪里不能 |
[18:12] | Did you see someone out there? | 你们有在外面看到人吗 |
[18:14] | – No. Just you. – What? | -没啊 只看到你了 -什么 |
[18:16] | What were you doing out there? | 你刚才在外面做什么 |
[18:18] | There… There… There was someone out there. | 刚才外面有人 |
[18:20] | He chased me. | 他过来追我了 |
[18:21] | – I wanna get outta here. – Come on, calm down. | -我要离开这里 -好了 冷静一下 |
[18:22] | Do not tell me to calm down! We need to leave! | 别让我冷静 我们得离开 |
[19:10] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[19:17] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[19:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:31] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[19:34] | He’s gotta be here somewhere. | 他肯定在这里哪块 |
[19:35] | Hey, Paul. | 嘿 保罗 |
[19:37] | His jacket’s gone. | 他的外套不见了 |
[20:25] | For fuck’s sake, Paul, what are you doing? | 我靠 保罗 你在干什么 |
[20:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:32] | I am sick of your | 我受够了你那些 |
[20:34] | “I’m so special” bullshit, you know that? | “我好特别”的屁事 你知道不 |
[20:36] | That’s not helping. | 你没在帮忙 |
[20:38] | What’s going on, sweetheart? | 怎么了甜心 |
[20:40] | – Oh, don’t encourage him! – You can tell me. | -别纵容他了 -你可以给我说的 |
[20:41] | Just back off, Greg. | 你退开 格雷戈 |
[20:43] | – No, don’t tell me to back off! – Calm down. | -不 别叫我退开 -冷静 |
[20:45] | Do you want him to get better or not? | 你到底想不想他变好了 |
[20:47] | No, I don’t really give a shit. This is his fucking fault. | 不 我不在乎了 这他妈都是他的错 |
[20:49] | It’s not helping, what you’re doing. Just stop it. | 你说这些一点帮助都没有 别说了 |
[20:50] | I’ve been dealing with this selfish bullshit for 20 years! | 我忍了这个自私的东西20年了 |
[20:53] | He has us lost on a mountain because he’s having a bad day? | 他让我们困在了山上就因为他心情不好吗 |
[20:57] | Would you fucking say something? | 你他妈说点什么啊 |
[20:59] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[21:04] | What? | 什么 |
[23:13] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[23:18] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[23:29] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[23:40] | Just this, please. | 请拿一罐这个 |
[23:43] | Yeah, you don’t want that one. | 你不想买这个的 |
[23:44] | Well, it says that one has more sprays | 上面说这个能比其它的 |
[23:46] | than the other ones. | 喷更多次 |
[23:47] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[23:48] | But it uses a formula | 但它用的配方 |
[23:49] | where you have to shake it before you use it. | 需要你用前摇一摇 |
[23:52] | Not something you’re gonna want in an emergency. | 紧急状况时你可不想用它 |
[23:54] | I’ll show you what you need. | 我给你拿个你需要的 |
[23:55] | It’s actually cheaper, anyway. | 其实那个还更便宜些 |
[23:57] | St. Louis Todd 3 for 3 | 陶德给圣路易斯红雀队来了个3击3中 |
[23:59] | wonderful to open this year. | 给今年开了个好头 |
[24:01] | He really got into that ball. | 他真的盯上那球了 |
[24:03] | It’s 2-0. | 2比0了 |
[24:05] | Former Home Run Derby champ Todd Frazier | 前全垒打赛冠军陶德·弗雷泽 |
[24:08] | trying to knock another one | 试图再将一球 |
[24:09] | outta the park and up into the stands. | 打出球场送到观众席 |
[24:12] | So it’s three balls, no strikes. | 所以现在是3中0振 |
[24:50] | Hi. Don’t go anywhere. | 先别走 |
[24:53] | This. | 这个 |
[24:57] | You might wanna check it, see if it’s expired. | 你可能想检查一下 看有没有过期 |
[24:59] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[25:00] | And this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[25:02] | – I’ll be right back. – Thank you. | -我马上就回来 -谢谢 |
[25:03] | Well, I don’t need any change. It’s fine. | 我没什么要求 上就行 |
[25:18] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[25:22] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[25:26] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear customer ♪ | ♪ 祝我们亲爱的顾客生日快乐 ♪ |
[25:31] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[26:17] | Hello, Amanda. | 你好 阿曼达 |
[26:22] | Your mom know you’re here? | 你妈知道你来这儿吗 |
[26:26] | How’s she doing? | 她过得怎么样 |
[26:28] | I came here to find out how you’re doing. | 我是来看看你过得怎么样 |
[26:32] | I mean, it’s been almost a year. | 已经快一年了 |
[26:37] | I was concerned about you. | 我很担心你 |
[26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:42] | Maybe you think that’s silly. | 或许你觉得这很傻 |
[26:45] | No. | 没有 |
[26:51] | Ever since my father died, | 自从我爸死了后 |
[26:53] | and so soon after when Allison and Henry… | 然后不久艾利森和亨利 |
[26:59] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事了 还好 |
[27:03] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:05] | It was more than any of us could bear. | 这是我们任何人都无法忍受的 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:08] | Any of us. I myself felt like | 所有人 我自己感觉像是 |
[27:12] | I was gonna burst into a million pieces. | 我都快炸成碎片了 |
[27:17] | But I… I came to tell you | 但我过来是告诉你 |
[27:19] | that I found something so wonderful | 我找到了一些很棒 |
[27:23] | and so freeing. | 可以解脱的东西 |
[27:26] | And it’s helped me to realize that nothing can hurt you, | 它让我知道没有什么可以伤害我自己 |
[27:30] | because nothing is real. | 因为没有什么是真实的 |
[27:34] | Amanda, | 阿曼达 |
[27:38] | a lot of things are real. | 大部分的事情都是真的 |
[27:40] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:42] | How could you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:45] | I’ve learned it the hard way. | 我经历了惨痛的教训 |
[27:50] | What’s real starts here, | 真始于斯 |
[27:53] | and it ends up out here. | 终于此 |
[27:57] | What we think about with focus | 我们通过专注 想象 |
[28:00] | and intention and repetition, we manifest. | 以及重复这一过程 使其最后显现出来 |
[28:04] | It’s the power of positive thinking, | 积极思想是这样产生的 |
[28:06] | the power of negative thinking. Right? | 消极思想也是 对吧 |
[28:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:09] | But what if there’s a secret truth? | 但如果有一个隐藏的真相呢 |
[28:14] | What if our thoughts | 如果我们的意识 |
[28:16] | actually begin somewhere else? | 实际从其它地方开始 |
[28:18] | And they travel through us like a signal traveling down a wire. | 像电线上的信号一样穿过我们 |
[28:24] | Thoughts that are old and hidden and singular. | 比如那些古老的 隐秘的 奇异的意识 |
[28:29] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:34] | Yes, you do. Of course you do. | 你知道的 你肯定知道的 |
[28:50] | Duty calls. | 有正事要忙了 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[29:08] | Can I tell her that I saw you? | 我能告诉她我来找了你吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:15] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[29:19] | Thanks for checking on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[29:39] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[29:47] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[29:51] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[30:11] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[30:37] | Amanda, want any eggs? | 阿曼达 吃鸡蛋吗 |
[30:41] | We don’t have any eggs. | 没有鸡蛋了 |
[30:45] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[30:53] | Mandy, you up? | 曼蒂 你起了吗 |
[31:11] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[31:47] | It’s okay. Come on. Come on. | 没事的 过来 |
[31:59] | You already called the police? | 你叫了警察了吗 |
[32:00] | Uh-huh. A few minutes, they said. | 嗯 他们说过会儿就到 |
[32:31] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面 |
[32:36] | – Who are you? – I’m James Lasombra. | -你是那位 -我是詹姆斯·勒森布拉 |
[32:38] | Neighbor. Family friend. | 邻居 也是朋友 |
[32:40] | Didn’t you used to be a cop? | 你以前不是当过警察吗 |
[32:42] | – Yes, I did. St. Louis. – Undercover, right? | -没错 在圣路易斯 -卧底 对吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah. I remember hearing about you. | 我之前听说过你 |
[32:50] | She came to see you yesterday? | 她昨天去找了你吗 |
[32:53] | Amanda. Yes. | 阿曼达 她是的 |
[32:54] | She say anything | 她有说什么 |
[32:55] | to make you think she was going somewhere? | 她要去哪里之类的吗 |
[32:56] | No, not at all. | 根本没有 |
[32:58] | How about her father? Where’s he? | 她的父亲呢 是在哪里 |
[33:00] | He died two years ago. Heart attack. | 他两年前就死了 心脏病 |
[33:05] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[33:08] | They were close? | 他们关系很好吗 |
[33:11] | She deal with any depression after that? | 在那之后她有抑郁症吗 |
[33:14] | – Any more than the usual? – Just the usual. | -比平时如何 -只是平常的 |
[33:16] | Nothing too… No. No? | 没有任何 |
[33:18] | How are things for your daughter at school? | 你女儿在学校过得怎么样 |
[33:19] | Any trouble? | 有麻烦吗 |
[33:21] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[33:23] | She had, I mean, a panic attack the other day, | 她前几天有点恐慌 |
[33:26] | but it was nothing serious. | 但不严重 |
[33:27] | She had a panic attack? | 她感到恐慌 |
[33:29] | I got a call from the school. | 我接到她学校打来的电话 |
[33:30] | – She’d been crying in class. – Crying? | -她在教室里哭 -哭吗 |
[33:32] | It was… It was nothing. | 这没什么 |
[33:33] | She had a bad day, that’s all. | 只是糟糕的一天 就这样 |
[33:35] | She has a lot of schoolwork, you know? | 她有很多课业 |
[33:36] | Which is a lot of pressure. | 就是压力大 |
[33:37] | Anything like that happen before? | 之前有发生过类似的事吗 |
[33:44] | Would you say you two were close? | 你是说你们关系很好吗 |
[33:47] | Yeah, Amanda and I are great. We’re perfect. | 阿曼达和我关系很好 我们很好 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:50] | Listen, Mrs Quail, | 奎尔夫人 |
[33:52] | your daughter’s 18 years old. | 你女儿18岁 |
[33:54] | – She’s a legal adult. – She’s in high school. | -她是个成人了 -她是个高中生 |
[33:56] | You say her suitcase is missing, | 你说她手提箱不见了 |
[33:59] | and she appears to have deliberately packed. She is free to… | 她可能只是搬出去了 她有自由去 |
[34:01] | That’s not what happened. | 事情并非如此 |
[34:04] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我女儿 |
[34:05] | Christ, don’t you think I’d rather | 天啊 你以为我不想这么想吗 |
[34:07] | that was the case than what I’m afraid of? | 你以为我想往恐怖的方向想吗 |
[34:13] | I understand your concern. | 我理解你的担心 |
[34:16] | We’ll see what we can find. | 我们会找找 看能发现什么 |
[34:18] | In the meantime, if you hear anything, let me know. | 同时 你要是有任何线索 告诉我 |
[34:27] | Do you have any pets? | 你养宠物吗 |
[34:29] | No, why? | 不 怎么了 |
[34:31] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[34:33] | Have a good day, Mrs Quail. We’ll be in touch. | 祝你愉快 奎尔夫人 我们再联系 |
[34:38] | Talk to you outside? | 借一步说话 |
[35:17] | Their theory is Amanda is distressed | 他们认为阿曼达很痛苦 |
[35:19] | and she’s acting out to hurt you. | 她可能会伤害你 |
[35:27] | They’re not gonna do anything, are they? | 他们什么都不会做 是吗 |
[35:30] | No. Probably not. | 确实 可能不会 |
[35:55] | Why did they ask about pets? | 为什么他们要问宠物 |
[35:58] | I’m assuming they figure | 我猜他们认为 |
[36:00] | the blood on the mirror is not human. | 镜子上的血不是人的 |
[36:02] | God, what am I supposed to do? | 天啊 我该怎么办 |
[36:05] | “He is here, he is there. He is every-fucking-where.” | “他在这里 他在那里 他无处不在” |
[36:08] | Who’s “he”? | 这个”他”是谁 |
[36:09] | – Probably Peter. – Yeah? | -可能是彼特 -是吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:20] | Why don’t you make me a list of Amanda’s friends? | 你给我列一张阿曼达朋友的清单吧 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | Excuse me, Davara. Davara Walsh? | 打扰下 是达瓦拉·沃尔什吗 |
[36:47] | Hi, I’m James Lasombra. | 你好 我是詹姆斯·勒森布拉 |
[36:49] | I’m a friend of Amanda’s. | 阿曼达的朋友 |
[36:50] | – Yeah. I know who you are. – You know who I am. | -我知道你是谁 -你知道我是谁 |
[36:52] | Uh, well, do you know where Amanda is? | 你知道阿曼达在哪里吗 |
[36:55] | – No. – No? | -不知道 -确定吗 |
[36:57] | You know why she might run off? | 你知道她为什么会跑掉吗 |
[36:59] | Can I have one? | 可以给我一根吗 |
[37:03] | You know smoking’s bad for you? | 吸烟对你有害 |
[37:07] | All right. Get in the car. | 行吧 上车 |
[37:26] | So Amanda’s mom told me | 阿曼达妈妈告诉我 |
[37:27] | she was crying in class the other day. | 她几天前在教室里哭 |
[37:29] | She wasn’t crying. | 她没有哭 |
[37:30] | She was screaming. | 她在尖叫 |
[37:47] | The police, they, um… | 那些警察 |
[37:49] | They came to gym class today. | 他们今天体育课时来了 |
[37:52] | They asked us about Amanda. | 问我们关于阿曼达的事 |
[37:54] | What’d you tell them? | 你告诉了他们什么 |
[37:59] | What didn’t you tell them? | 你没告诉他们什么 |
[38:02] | You tell them about the Empty Man? | 你告诉他们关于”躯壳”的事了吗 |
[38:06] | That’s just some stupid kid’s thing. | 那只是一些愚蠢孩子的把戏 |
[38:13] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[38:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:17] | Some story started going around | 故事是说 |
[38:20] | that if you went to a bridge after dark | 天黑后去一座桥 |
[38:22] | and you found an empty bottle, | 会发现一个空瓶子 |
[38:25] | and if you blew into it, and you thought about him, | 你向里吹气 你想着他 |
[38:30] | something would happen. | 就会发生一些事情 |
[38:33] | What happens? | 会发生什么 |
[38:39] | You try it? | 你试了吗 |
[38:42] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:44] | Two nights ago, | 两天前 |
[38:47] | a few of us were down on the old Chain of Rocks Bridge. | 我们几个人在下面的旧石桥上 |
[38:50] | You know where that is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[38:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:54] | When I was little, I had this theory | 在我小的时候 我就想着 |
[38:57] | that I could prevent anything bad from happening | 我可以阻止任何坏事的发生 |
[39:01] | by thinking about it beforehand. | 通过提前预测 |
[39:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:06] | It’s like every time I got into a car, | 就像每一次我坐上车 |
[39:10] | I’d think about all the different ways | 我就在想 |
[39:12] | we could get into a car accident. | 我们可能出车祸的各种情况 |
[39:16] | Because what are the odds of getting hit by a bus | 因为当你想被车撞的时候 |
[39:18] | when you just thought about getting hit by a bus? | 正好被车撞的概率很低 |
[39:20] | Kids are fucking stupid. | 小孩子们真他妈的蠢 |
[39:28] | He said, proving his own point. | 他说着 证明了自己的观点 |
[39:31] | Dude, what the fuck? | 兄弟 搞什么鬼 |
[39:35] | Come on, let’s bounce. | 来吧 走了 |
[39:39] | You missed some. | 你错过了 |
[39:44] | Who was there? | 有哪些人 |
[39:46] | Lisa, Duncan, Meyer, Brandon, and Amanda. | 丽莎 邓肯 迈耶 布兰登和阿曼达 |
[39:52] | And Julianne was there too. | 朱莉安娜也在那里 |
[39:55] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[39:57] | So, do you still wanna go? | 你还想去吗 |
[39:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:01] | Not like before, | 和以前不一样了 |
[40:05] | but sometimes I still feel like I could just disappear | 但有时我还是觉得我可以凭空消失 |
[40:07] | and no one would even notice. | 没有人会注意到 |
[40:11] | I get that. | 我懂了 |
[40:14] | Have you ever thought about suicide? | 你想过自杀吗 |
[40:16] | Plenty of times. | 很多次 |
[40:19] | I even tried it once. | 我还尝试过一次 |
[40:25] | It’s where I fell through some French doors | 逗你呢 这是我在家 |
[40:26] | rollerblading in my house. | 滑旱冰从落地窗摔的 |
[40:28] | If I ever slit my wrist, it’ll be long and vertical. | 如果我割腕 伤口应该又长又直 |
[40:34] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[40:43] | We gotta try it. | 我们得试试 |
[40:44] | Please don’t be dumb. | 别傻了 |
[40:46] | Try what? | 试什么 |
[40:48] | Calling the Empty Man. | 召唤”躯壳” |
[40:49] | Who’s the Empty Man? | “躯壳”是谁 |
[40:52] | Well, supposedly | 据说 |
[40:54] | if you’re on a bridge and you find a bottle, | 如果你走在桥上然后看到一个瓶子 |
[40:57] | you blow into it | 你往里头吹气 |
[40:58] | and you think about the Empty Man. | 同时心里想着”躯壳” |
[41:02] | Then after a little while, | 过一会儿 |
[41:04] | you’re supposed to hear him coming for you. | 你应该就会听见他的低语 |
[41:07] | Tell him the rest. | 告诉他后续 |
[41:10] | Well, so on the first night, you hear him. | 第一晚 你会听见他的低语 |
[41:14] | Then you can’t stop thinking about him. | 他的身影一直萦绕在你的脑海里 |
[41:18] | And then on the second night, | 接着第二晚 |
[41:20] | you see him. | 会看见他 |
[41:22] | Following you. | 尾随你 |
[41:24] | And on the third night? | 那第三个夜晚呢 |
[41:27] | Well, on the third night, he finds you. | 第三晚 他会找到你 |
[41:29] | Oh, come on, Mandy. How old are you? | 得了吧 曼蒂 你还是小孩吗 |
[41:30] | Yeah, please, let’s go home. | 对啊 拜托 我得回家去了 |
[41:31] | I’ve got swim at 6:00. | 我6点还有泳课 |
[41:32] | Nah, Amanda, let’s do it. | 别呀 阿曼达 我们来试试 |
[41:34] | Brandon wants to find out what happens. | 布兰登想知道会发生什么 |
[41:36] | Don’t you, Brandon? | 不是吗 布兰登 |
[41:39] | Not particularly. No. | 不见得吧 |
[41:56] | Your turn, scrub. | 该你了 怂货 |
[42:17] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[42:27] | This is bullshit. | 太扯了吧 |
[42:28] | If it’s bullshit, | 你都说不是真的了 |
[42:29] | why won’t you do it? | 那你为什么不吹 |
[42:31] | You don’t want everyone thinking you don’t blow, | 你不希望大家都认为你不敢吹吧 |
[42:33] | right, Davara? | 我说的对吗 达瓦拉 |
[42:37] | Fuck all you guys. | 滚你们的吧 |
[43:24] | The Empty Man. | “躯壳” |
[43:25] | The Empty Man. The Empty Man. | “躯壳” “躯壳” |
[44:07] | – What? – Shh! | -什么情况 -嘘 |
[44:33] | Hey, who’s out there? | 有谁在那儿吗 |
[44:49] | Whoever’s out there, stop fucking around. | 不管谁在那儿 别瞎闹了 |
[44:51] | -Yeah, that’s really gonna handle it. Thanks, Meyer. – Shut up. | -真是妙计 谢谢你啊 迈耶 -闭嘴吧 |
[44:53] | It’s just an asshole. Some drunk or a bum or something. | 那应该只是个混蛋 醉汉或流浪汉什么的 |
[44:58] | Let’s go, please. Please. | 我们走吧 求你了 |
[45:25] | It’s probably just some dorks messing with us, right? | 可能就是些傻叉跟我们闹着玩 对吧 |
[45:29] | Was that the last time you saw Amanda? | 你最后一次见到阿曼达是什么时候 |
[45:32] | I saw her at the mall | 就在第二天 在商场里 |
[45:33] | the next day talking to Brandon. | 跟布兰登在说些什么 |
[45:40] | But I didn’t talk to her. | 但是我没跟她打招呼 |
[45:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:06] | No, I have to go. | 没事 我得走了 |
[46:09] | Well, wait a second. Hey. | 等一下 |
[46:10] | Could you give me an address for Brandon? | 你能告诉我下布兰登家的地址吗 |
[46:18] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[46:36] | Hi. | 您好 |
[46:37] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[46:41] | Does Brandon Maibaum live here? | 布兰登·迈鲍姆是住这儿吗 |
[46:42] | Have you seen him? | 你有看见他吗 |
[46:44] | He’s not home? | 他不在家吗 |
[46:46] | No. He’s not here. | 对 不在 |
[46:49] | Okay, uh, my name is James Lasombra. | 好吧 我叫詹姆斯·勒森布拉 |
[46:52] | I’m a friend of Nora Quail’s, who’s… | 是诺拉·奎尔的朋友 她的 |
[47:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[47:05] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[47:07] | Mrs. Schwartz? | 施瓦兹太太 |
[47:09] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[47:13] | Why didn’t you run, you fool? | 你傻愣着不跑干嘛 |
[47:14] | You were nearly killed. | 你差点就死了 |
[47:16] | Quiet. The god is coming. | 安静点 神要来了 |
[47:21] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 |
[47:23] | He said the god is coming. | 他说神要来了 |
[47:25] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[47:26] | Which god? | 哪个神 |
[47:28] | His god. Aten. | 他信奉的神 阿托恩 |
[47:32] | Aten? | 阿托恩 |
[47:33] | Look! | 看 |
[47:34] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[48:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:45] | Hey, Nora, it’s me. | 诺拉 是我 |
[48:47] | Listen, how well do you know Amanda’s friends? | 阿曼达的朋友 你都了解多少 |
[48:49] | Do any of them seem kinda off to you? | 你觉得他们有什么不对劲吗 |
[48:51] | Off how? | 怎么不对劲法 |
[48:52] | Into weird stuff. | 喜欢奇怪的东西 |
[48:54] | What kind of weird stuff? | 什么奇怪的东西 |
[48:56] | I don’t know. I’m just grasping, Nora. | 诺拉 我不知道 我正在调查 |
[48:59] | I mean, I don’t wanna worry you, | 听着 我不希望你担心 |
[49:01] | but I tried to find, uh, | 但是我试着找过了 |
[49:03] | all of Amanda’s friends who were last seen with her, | 所有最后和阿曼达在一块的朋友 |
[49:05] | and I just can’t seem to locate them. | 我都找不着他们了 |
[49:07] | None of them? | 全部人吗 |
[49:08] | Aside from Davara Walsh, no. | 不是 除了达瓦拉·沃尔什 |
[49:12] | You ever heard of the Pontifex Institute? | 你有听过造桥者学院吗 |
[49:14] | She ever mention that before? | 她之前有提到过吗 |
[49:17] | No. No. What is that? I don’t know. | 不 没有 我不知道那是什么地方 |
[49:19] | It might not have anything to do with anything. | 这可能和任何事都没有关系 |
[49:22] | Listen, I got a few more stops to make. | 我还要去几个地方 |
[49:24] | So, why don’t we talk about this later tonight? | 我们晚上再说吧 |
[49:28] | Everything’s gonna be fine, Nora. | 诺拉 一切都会没事的 |
[49:30] | All right, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[55:46] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[56:31] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[56:32] | Why would she do that? | 她怎么会那么做呢 |
[56:35] | She knew Amanda Quail. | 她认识阿曼达·奎尔 |
[56:36] | Is that why you were talking to her? | 所以你才找她的吗 |
[56:38] | Yeah, that’s right. They’re friends. | 是的 她们是朋友 |
[56:41] | I was hoping maybe she’d seen her. | 我希望她看到过阿曼达 |
[56:43] | And had she? | 那她看到了吗 |
[56:45] | Not since yesterday at school. No. | 没有 从昨天起阿曼达就没来学校 |
[56:47] | How well did you know the Walsh girl? | 你以前对沃尔什了解多少 |
[56:51] | Hardly at all. | 很少 |
[56:54] | What do you mean “did”? | 你说”以前”是什么意思 |
[56:56] | Davara Walsh died tonight. | 达瓦拉·沃尔什今晚死了 |
[56:58] | Her body was found in a spa | 她的尸体在今晚早些时候 |
[57:01] | earlier this evening. | 在一家水疗中心被发现 |
[57:03] | Stabbed multiple times. | 被刺了好几刀 |
[57:04] | We don’t know how many. A lot. | 我们不确定有多少 反正很多 |
[57:06] | Oh, crap. | 真操蛋 |
[57:08] | She was stabbed in the face. | 被刺的地方在脸部 |
[57:15] | You have a suspect? | 你找到疑犯了吗 |
[57:17] | By all appearances, it was a suicide. | 从外表上推断 是自杀 |
[57:21] | People don’t… | 人不会 |
[57:27] | People just don’t do that to themselves. | 人不会对自己做这种事 |
[57:31] | My point exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[57:37] | You know this town. | 你知道么 |
[57:39] | One, two murders a year. | 我们小镇一年顶多一两个谋杀犯 |
[57:41] | Three if we’re frisky. | 三个我们就忙得不可开交了 |
[57:43] | Now this? | 现在呢 |
[57:46] | It poisons the atmosphere. | 这让大家人心惶惶的 |
[57:48] | Sure as sewage would the water supply. | 就像汤里的老鼠屎一样 |
[57:54] | It’s communicable. | 整锅都没法要 |
[57:58] | It changes people. | 这会让大家产生变化 |
[58:01] | Three weeks ago, in a house in Maryville, | 三周前 马里维尔的一间房子 |
[58:05] | a mother fed her newborn infant | 一位母亲将她刚出生的孩子 |
[58:08] | to a pack of stray dogs. | 活生生喂给了一群野狗 |
[58:10] | She said the baby had been whispering to her. | 她说自己的孩子一直在她耳边低语 |
[58:16] | In the kitchen, | 她在厨房的地板上 |
[58:17] | she wrote “The Empty Man” on the linoleum floor. | 写着”躯壳” |
[58:23] | We found the same thing tonight | 今晚案发地也有 |
[58:25] | near the body of the Walsh girl. | 就在沃尔什的尸体旁 |
[58:28] | I’ve come to the conclusion | 我还从来没有遇到过 |
[58:30] | that there is no solving crimes like these. | 这样的无头案 |
[58:34] | Sure, we can put that mother in prison. | 当然 我们可以将那位母亲送进监狱 |
[58:37] | We can even put her in the gas chamber. | 甚至可以把她关进毒气室 |
[58:40] | But that’s not solving it. | 但这些都没法了结此案 |
[58:44] | It’s inexplicable. | 案情很复杂 |
[58:48] | It’s too big. It’s… | 案子太大了 |
[58:54] | We can’t indict the cosmos. | 我们不能无的放矢 |
[59:14] | You tell them about the Empty Man? | 你告诉他们”躯壳”的事了吗 |
[59:16] | That’s just some stupid kid’s thing. | 那只是小屁孩们传的鬼故事 |
[59:18] | What is it? | 什么故事 |
[59:20] | It started a while ago. I don’t know. | 我不确定 故事不久前开始流传的 |
[59:22] | Some story started going around that | 传言 |
[59:26] | if you went to a bridge after dark | 如果天黑后你走过一座桥 |
[59:29] | and you found an empty bottle, | 在桥上你发现一个空瓶子 |
[59:31] | and if you blew into it, | 然后你往里面吹气 |
[59:34] | and you thought about him, | 同时心里想着”躯壳”的话 |
[59:36] | something would happen. | 就会发生一些事情 |
[59:38] | What happens? | 什么事情 |
[59:39] | On the first night, you’d hear him. | 第一晚 你会听见他的低语 |
[59:42] | And then the second night, you’d see him. | 第二晚 你会看见他 |
[59:45] | On the third night… | 第三晚 |
[59:48] | you’d feel him. | 你能触碰到他 |
[1:01:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:01:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:01:18] | Yeah, fine. | 还好 |
[1:01:20] | You don’t sound fine. | 你听起来感觉不好 |
[1:01:22] | It’s just a bloody nose. | 只是流鼻血而已 |
[1:01:24] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:26] | Um… I’m outside. | 我就在门外 |
[1:01:33] | Hi. | 晚上好 |
[1:01:35] | I’m guessing you forgot to eat. | 我猜你忘记吃晚饭了吧 |
[1:01:37] | No, I didn’t forget. It just never occurred to me. | 我没忘 只是从没有想过罢了 |
[1:01:42] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[1:01:49] | Plates? | 盘子放哪了 |
[1:01:50] | Next one on your right. | 你右手边下一个橱柜 |
[1:01:55] | I just got you some, um, | 我给你弄了些 |
[1:01:57] | egg rolls and Szechuan beef, | 鸡蛋卷和四川牛肉 |
[1:02:00] | a little egg drop soup. | 一小碗蛋花汤 |
[1:02:04] | There’s a big vigil in Slattery Park. | 斯莱特里公园举办了一场大型守夜活动 |
[1:02:05] | You know, everyone’s there. | 你懂的 大家都在那儿 |
[1:02:07] | I made some flyers, | 我印了一些寻人启事 |
[1:02:09] | I was gonna put up around town… | 准备贴满整个镇子 |
[1:02:17] | Hey. | 你还好么 |
[1:02:20] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[1:02:21] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. | -对不起 -别别别 |
[1:02:23] | None of this is your problem. | 这些都不是你的问题 |
[1:02:24] | Don’t be sorry. You have nothing… | 别道歉 你没什么 |
[1:02:26] | You have nothing to apologize for. Okay? | 你没有什么好道歉的 好吗 |
[1:02:30] | All right? | 好点了吗 |
[1:02:31] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 嗯 好点了 |
[1:02:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:39] | I’m sorry it’s been so long. | 我很抱歉拖了这么久 |
[1:02:41] | And I’m sorry about why. | 很抱歉没跟你说原因 |
[1:02:51] | Do you think she’s okay? | 你觉得她会没事吗 |
[1:02:54] | Come here. | 没事的 |
[1:03:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:03:05] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都没事的 |
[1:03:14] | May I stay? | 我能留下过夜吗 |
[1:03:24] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:03:32] | Boundaries. | 我越界了 |
[1:03:35] | You want a drink? | 你想喝点酒吗 |
[1:04:33] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[1:04:43] | On the first night, | 第一晚 |
[1:04:47] | you hear him. | 你会听见他的低语 |
[1:04:52] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 嘿 瞌睡虫 |
[1:05:36] | Hello? | 谁 |
[1:08:14] | …self-inflicted. | 自发性的 |
[1:08:15] | Any reason the group of friends | 目前还不能确定 |
[1:08:17] | might have committed suicide remain unclear at this hour. | 这群朋友自杀的原因 |
[1:08:19] | Another member of the group, | 这群人的另一个成员 |
[1:08:20] | Amanda Quail, is still missing. | 阿曼达·奎尔 目前仍然失踪 |
[1:09:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:09:05] | Go ahead and have a seat. | 往前走找个坐 |
[1:09:06] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[1:09:08] | Well, that’s good news. | 不错 |
[1:09:10] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[1:09:12] | How long you guys been in business here? | 你们这里运作多久了 |
[1:09:14] | We were established in 2013. | 我们创建于2013年 |
[1:09:17] | But what we can offer you is as old as time. | 但你在这能得到的东西如时间一般久远 |
[1:09:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:09:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:56] | That is your first step on a journey | 这是你开始探索 |
[1:09:58] | to discovering your deepest self. | 最深处自我的第一步 |
[1:09:59] | Oh, yeah. No, no, no, I get all that. | 不 不 不 我懂了 |
[1:10:01] | I grew up in San Francisco. | 我旧金山长大的 |
[1:10:03] | What is this? | 这什么东西 |
[1:10:05] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家 |
[1:10:07] | Please just have a seat. I’ll be with you in a moment. | 请坐吧 我一会再招呼您 |
[1:10:13] | Hey. Hey. So I’m looking for someone. | 我来找人的 |
[1:10:16] | Just make yourself comfortable. | 请自便 |
[1:10:18] | I’m sure you’ll find the answers you’re looking for. | 我相信你一定能找到答案 |
[1:10:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:10:38] | Sound check. One, two, three. | 话筒测试 一 二 三 |
[1:10:41] | Check. One, two, three. | 测试 一 二 三 |
[1:10:48] | Each one of you here today | 今天在座的每一位 |
[1:10:51] | is looking for something. | 都在寻找些什么 |
[1:10:54] | Why else would you be here? | 否则你为什么要来这 |
[1:10:57] | We go looking for things we have lost. | 我们去寻找我们失去的东西 |
[1:11:01] | Yes? Well, I’m here to tell you, | 是吗 那么 我在这告诉你 |
[1:11:03] | there is nothing you have lost. | 你从没失去什么 |
[1:11:07] | More than that, there is no such thing as loss. | 不止如此 失去本身就是不存在的 |
[1:11:13] | From our earliest days, | 在最开始的时候 |
[1:11:15] | meeting in garages, | 我们在车库见面 |
[1:11:17] | living rooms, church basements, | 会客厅 教堂地下室 |
[1:11:20] | to this very moment, | 直到此时此刻 |
[1:11:22] | our message has always remained | 我们的讯息仍然一直存在 |
[1:11:25] | “you are complete in yourself.” | “内在的你是完整无缺的” |
[1:11:29] | There is no struggle. | 根本没有挣扎 |
[1:11:32] | Struggling has failed. | 挣扎是徒劳的 |
[1:11:34] | Struggling is what wakes you up every day, | 挣扎就是那个每天叫醒你的东西 |
[1:11:36] | wondering how much more you can acquire, | 让你想着你还能得到多少 |
[1:11:39] | how much more you can use, | 你还能使用多少 |
[1:11:41] | how much more space can you take up in the world. | 在这世上你还能多占用多少空间 |
[1:11:45] | When the question we really need to ask ourselves is, | 而我们真正应该问自己的是 |
[1:11:47] | how much less can you use? | 我们还能用得更少吗 |
[1:11:50] | How much less space can you occupy? | 我们还可以占据更少空间吗 |
[1:11:57] | There is no struggle | 没什么好挣扎的 |
[1:11:58] | because there are no distinctions. | 因为都没有区别 |
[1:12:02] | To say that you are wrong, | 不论是你错还是我对 |
[1:12:04] | or I am right, is to divide us. | 这只能区隔彼此 |
[1:12:07] | Therefore we deny there is such a thing | 所以我们认为对或错这样的概念 |
[1:12:09] | as right or wrong. | 并不存在 |
[1:12:12] | These are exclusionary constructs | 有些排他性的事物 |
[1:12:14] | designed to foster the illusion of separateness. | 造成分离的幻象 |
[1:12:18] | There is no such thing as disunity. | 其实并不存在分裂 |
[1:12:23] | There is only the great, binding | 只有伟大的连结的 |
[1:12:28] | nothingness of things. | 虚无之物 |
[1:12:32] | At one time we were one. | 曾经 我们是一体的 |
[1:12:36] | We will all be one again. | 我们还会再次联合成一体 |
[1:12:40] | This message comes to you directly from the Empty Man. | 这是”躯壳”直接传达给你的讯息 |
[1:12:45] | He beckons you to discover | 他召唤你去发现 |
[1:12:47] | the true face of the world. | 世界真实的一面 |
[1:13:08] | Can I ask you to sign these? | 可以请您在这些上面签名吗 |
[1:13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:15] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[1:13:16] | For a second there, | 刚才有一刻 |
[1:13:18] | I thought you were about to say “namaste.” | 我还以为你会说”南无斯特” |
[1:13:20] | I can if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话我可以说 |
[1:13:21] | No, no, no. Please, please, please. | 不 不 不 别 别 别 |
[1:13:23] | – I grew up in San Francisco. | -我旧金山长大的 |
[1:13:24] | But towards the end you did say… | 但是刚在在最后 你是不是说 |
[1:13:26] | “The Empty Man.” | “躯壳” |
[1:13:27] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:13:28] | That’s an interesting phrase. | 这是个有趣的说法 |
[1:13:31] | You could say he called out to you. | 你可以说他呼唤你 |
[1:13:33] | – Or not. – Hmm. | -或者不是 -嗯 |
[1:13:35] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:13:37] | The Empty Man is | “躯壳”是一种 |
[1:13:39] | a meditation. | 冥想 |
[1:13:41] | A focal point for the targeted manifestation | 有一个重点是为了让隐藏的能量 |
[1:13:44] | of hidden energies. | 得以针对性地显现 |
[1:13:46] | Right. And already you’re starting to lose me. | 好吧 我已经开始听不懂了 |
[1:13:48] | Just as man feeds and is fed | 就像人与生态圈和大气之间 |
[1:13:51] | by the biosphere and the atmosphere, | 彼此共生共存的关系 |
[1:13:54] | so it is our thoughts | 我们的意识 |
[1:13:56] | feed and are fed by the noosphere. | 和诺圈的关系也是如此 |
[1:14:00] | The noosphere? | 诺圈 |
[1:14:01] | The sum of all conscious thought, | 即所有意识思维的总和 |
[1:14:05] | transmission from which can be stimulated | 运用特定的载体激发后 |
[1:14:07] | through the application of certain vectors, | 就可以传输 |
[1:14:10] | very much like a virus. | 跟病毒非常像 |
[1:14:14] | You can’t see it. | 你看不到它 |
[1:14:17] | Well, what is it? | 好吧 它 又是指什么 |
[1:14:20] | The veil between form and flesh, | 形与肉之间的一层纱 |
[1:14:24] | and the means by which it can be pierced | 它可以被穿透 |
[1:14:26] | and the two allowed to commingle. | 然后两者就可以结合 |
[1:14:32] | We’re each of us blind in our way. | 我们彼此都不理解对方 |
[1:14:38] | Distractions rob us of focus. | 分心让我们失去了焦点 |
[1:14:41] | Technology robs us of memory. | 科技偷走了我们的记忆 |
[1:14:45] | Repetition robs us of comprehension. | 重复让我们失去了理解力 |
[1:14:49] | You know the child’s game, | 你知道那个孩子的游戏吧 |
[1:14:51] | if you say your name enough times, | 如果你重复说自己的名字足够的时间 |
[1:14:53] | it becomes gibberish? | 就感觉名字变得无法理解了 |
[1:14:57] | That holds true for whole concepts, | 这就是全部的真相 |
[1:15:00] | even entire bodies of thought. | 甚至是整个意识的载体 |
[1:15:03] | For example, take Nietzsche’s old line, | 例如 那句尼采的名言 |
[1:15:07] | “If you stare into an abyss, it also stares into you.” | “当你凝望深渊时 深渊也在凝望你” |
[1:15:11] | Right? Well… | 是吗 好吧 |
[1:15:13] | That has been rendered meaningless | 一旦通过重复这个方式 |
[1:15:15] | through repetition. | 一切都变得没有意义了 |
[1:15:19] | It’s a refrigerator magnet. | 这就像个冰箱贴一样普通 |
[1:15:22] | It’s cliche. It’s harmless. | 是陈词滥调 但这毫无害处 |
[1:15:25] | But when was the last time you really thought about that? | 但你何曾真正思考过这些呢 |
[1:15:29] | What is an abyss? | 什么是深渊 |
[1:15:31] | And if you stare into it, why? | 如果你凝视它 为什么它也凝视你 |
[1:15:34] | What about it calls to you? | 他召唤你是为了什么呢 |
[1:15:36] | And if it stares into you, | 如果它凝视你 |
[1:15:38] | it stands to reason something in you | 一定是你有些什么理由 |
[1:15:40] | must also be calling to it. | 必须要被召唤 |
[1:15:44] | And that, my friend, is anything but harmless, | 而那样的话 我的朋友 没什么坏处 |
[1:15:48] | if you really reflect on it. | 如果你真的仔细思考这些的话 |
[1:15:49] | So the question becomes, | 所以问题是 |
[1:15:51] | if profound meaning can be robbed of something | 如果就靠重复这么简单的做法 |
[1:15:54] | by so simple a task as repetition, | 深刻的意义就可以被偷走 |
[1:15:59] | which is more fundamental? Which is more true? | 哪个更基本 哪个更真实呢 |
[1:16:03] | Your name | 是你的名字 |
[1:16:06] | or the gibberish? | 还是胡言乱语 |
[1:16:08] | That is the Empty Man. | 这就是”躯壳” |
[1:16:13] | I’m so glad you came back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[1:16:15] | Hope you stay longer this time. | 希望这次你可以待久一些 |
[1:16:19] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从没来过这 |
[1:16:21] | – And here. – Hmm. | -还有这 -好 |
[1:16:23] | There must be something about you. | 你身上一定发生过什么 |
[1:16:26] | Sir, just one more signature. | 先生 再签一个名 |
[1:16:40] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[1:16:42] | You, uh… | 你 |
[1:16:44] | You seen this girl here? She hang out here? | 你看到这个女孩了吗 她来过这吗 |
[1:16:47] | No? | 没有吗 |
[1:16:50] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[1:16:53] | Thank you so much. Give us a minute. | 非常感谢你 给我们一点时间 |
[1:16:59] | Hmm. Thank you for coming. Thank you. | 谢谢你的到来 谢谢你 |
[1:17:03] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:17:47] | Nothing exists. | 什么都没有 |
[1:17:50] | Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. | 就算有些什么存在 也都无法得知 |
[1:17:56] | Even if something can be known about it, | 就算可以得知 |
[1:17:58] | knowledge about it can’t be communicated to others. | 关于它的事也无法与他人交流 |
[1:18:04] | Even if it can be communicated, | 即便可以交流 |
[1:18:06] | it cannot be understood. | 也无法被理解 |
[1:18:09] | Nothing exists. | 什么也不存在 |
[1:18:12] | Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. | 就算有些什么存在 也都无法得知 |
[1:18:18] | Even if something can be known about it, | 就算可以得知 |
[1:18:21] | knowledge about it can’t be communicated to others. | 关于它的事也无法与他人交流 |
[1:18:25] | Even if it can be communicated, | 即便可以沟通 |
[1:18:28] | it cannot be understood. | 也无法被理解 |
[1:19:33] | …from his thoughts. | 神识 |
[1:19:34] | From his thoughts come the dreams. | 神识带来梦栖 |
[1:19:36] | From the dreams comes the power. | 梦栖带来神力 |
[1:19:39] | From the power comes the bridge. | 神力带来桥汇 |
[1:19:41] | From the bridge comes the man. | 桥汇带来神体 |
[1:19:43] | From the man comes his thoughts. | 神体带来神识 |
[1:19:46] | From his thoughts come the dreams. | 神识带来梦栖 |
[1:19:48] | From the dreams comes the power. | 梦栖带来神力 |
[1:19:50] | From the power comes the bridge. | 神力带来桥汇 |
[1:19:53] | From the bridge comes the… | 桥汇带来 |
[1:19:58] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[1:20:02] | Is there someone here now? | 有人在这儿吗 |
[1:20:06] | If you’re here now, show yourself. | 如果你在这儿 现身吧 |
[1:20:10] | Make yourself known to us. | 让我们认识你 |
[1:20:19] | We hear you. | 我们听到你了 |
[1:20:20] | We’re listening. | 我们在听 |
[1:20:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:20:25] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[1:20:58] | Would you come with us, sir? | 先生 请你跟我们走 |
[1:21:05] | Huh. | 你们好 |
[1:21:07] | How you doing? | 大家好 |
[1:21:10] | Exit’s that way. | 出口在那边 |
[1:21:27] | You’ll never get anywhere like that, man. | 兄弟 你那样的话 从这些猫身上 |
[1:21:29] | Not with these cats. | 什么都不会得到 |
[1:21:32] | Cats? | 猫 |
[1:21:33] | Man, these cats, | 兄弟 这些猫 |
[1:21:35] | they’re on another plane, man. You know? | 他们是在另一个星球 你懂吗 兄弟 |
[1:21:37] | Like, far out on the outer rim. | 就像 在遥远的外太空 |
[1:21:41] | Aren’t you a little young for the Neal Cassady routine? | 走尼尔·卡萨迪这卦 你还年轻了点 |
[1:21:45] | Who’s that, man? | 那是谁 兄弟 |
[1:21:54] | You got a smoke? | 有烟吗 |
[1:22:06] | She’s been here. | 她来过这儿 |
[1:22:08] | But she’s not here now. | 但现在不在 |
[1:22:11] | Got big plans for her. They’re moving her up. | 她有艰巨的任务 他们把她转移了 |
[1:22:14] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪里 |
[1:22:15] | Elsewhere. | 在异处 |
[1:22:18] | Downstate. | 州南 |
[1:22:20] | Pontifex camp, where they go to get PR’d. | 造桥者教营地 他们是在那儿得到预放的 |
[1:22:23] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[1:22:24] | Pre-Released. | 预释放 |
[1:22:26] | It’s the First Threshold to achieving Singularity. | 这是变得奇异的第一步 |
[1:22:28] | Christ, this jargon. | 老天 这术语 |
[1:22:30] | They have bullshit names for everything, man. | 他们给所有东西都起了操蛋的名字 兄弟 |
[1:22:34] | Comes to them in dreams, they say. | 据他们所说是在梦中得到的灵感 |
[1:22:37] | His whispers. | 听到了他的低语 |
[1:22:39] | Whose whispers? | 谁的低语 |
[1:22:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:45] | But they do. | 不过他们知道 |
[1:22:50] | These aren’t just flakes and outcasts. | 这事儿不仅是古怪且非主流 |
[1:22:52] | They don’t have 5-year plans, they have 500-year plans. | 他们虽没有五年计划 但是有500年计划 |
[1:22:55] | You have no idea how dangerous these people are, man. | 你还没意识到他们有多危险 兄弟 |
[1:22:58] | Where’s the camp? | 营地在哪里 |
[1:23:00] | In the forest. Off Route 32. | 在沿着32号公路的森林里 |
[1:23:03] | Near the Meramec River Bridge. | 靠近梅拉梅克河桥 |
[1:26:27] | Yeah, okay. | 行吧 |
[1:26:29] | That’s funny. | 这太可疑了 |
[1:26:33] | You guys are funny. | 你们这群人太可疑了 |
[1:27:47] | The Pontifex Society. | 造桥者教 |
[1:27:49] | We transmit. You receive. | 我们传播 你接收 |
[1:27:53] | Testing. | 测试 |
[1:27:57] | From his thoughts comes the dream. | 神识带来梦栖 |
[1:27:59] | From the dream comes the power. | 梦栖带来神力 |
[1:28:02] | From the power comes the bridge. | 神力带来桥汇 |
[1:28:05] | From the bridge comes the man. | 桥汇带来神体 |
[1:28:26] | We should turn it off. | 我们应该关掉它 |
[1:28:35] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个了吗 |
[1:28:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:40] | Come give me a hand with this. | 过来帮我一把 |
[1:28:55] | What the hell is he doing? | 他究竟在干什么 |
[1:28:59] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:29:02] | Nasty. | 真恶心 |
[1:29:05] | This is only getting worse. | 这只会变得越来越糟 |
[1:33:30] | Yeah, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:34:07] | Come on. | 快启动啊 |
[1:34:11] | Come on! | 启动 |
[1:34:33] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[1:34:37] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[1:34:50] | Will you be able to identify any of them? | 你能认出来他们中任何人吗 |
[1:34:52] | No. Way too dark, man. | 不 太暗了 长官 |
[1:34:56] | And they attacked you after you took these files? | 你拿了这些文件后他们就攻击你了吗 |
[1:34:59] | Yeah, but that had… | 是的 不过那里 |
[1:35:03] | There was two cabins. | 那里有两间小屋 |
[1:35:04] | I took the files from the first cabin. | 我从第一间小屋拿的文件 |
[1:35:06] | But they wouldn’t know that. They couldn’t see it. | 不过他们不知道我拿了 他们没看见我拿 |
[1:35:08] | Were these cabins locked? | 这些小屋是上锁的吗 |
[1:35:10] | No, they were not locked. | 不 他们没有上锁 |
[1:35:13] | Was the road into the camp blocked? | 去小屋的路上有障碍吗 |
[1:35:15] | What are you trying to say? | 你想要说什么 |
[1:35:16] | You’re saying that I was trespassing? | 你想说我非法入侵了吗 |
[1:35:17] | I am trying to determine | 我是在确认 |
[1:35:20] | if you have irretrievably fucked this investigation. | 你是否不可挽回地破坏了这次观察 |
[1:35:22] | You can check out the Pontifex Institute. | 你可以去查造桥者学院 |
[1:35:23] | Major Cases is already on it. | 重案组已经在跟进这个案子了 |
[1:35:25] | This is bad news. This is weird occult shit. | 这消息很糟糕 太他妈玄幻了 |
[1:35:26] | And you are not a cop anymore. | 何况你不再是一名警察了 |
[1:35:32] | Come on, Lasombra. | 可以了 勒森布拉 |
[1:35:37] | Just write a statement. | 写一个申明 |
[1:35:39] | Everything that happened. | 关于所有发生的事就行 |
[1:35:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我过会儿再回来 |
[1:36:22] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[1:36:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:36:29] | Are you alone? Yes. | 你独自一人吗 是的 |
[1:36:32] | Has anyone come by? No. | 任何人来过吗 没有 |
[1:36:34] | Contacted by anybody? Like who? | 和任何人联系过吗 |
[1:36:35] | What are you doing? James? | 你在干什么 詹姆斯 |
[1:36:37] | Do you have a place you can go for a few days? | 你能不能去其他地方待上几天 |
[1:36:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:41] | I don’t want to scare you… | 我并不想吓唬你 |
[1:36:42] | Well, you are. You are scaring me. | 然而 你就是在吓唬我 |
[1:36:49] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:36:51] | Maybe I want to scare you a little bit. | 我可能是有一点想吓你 |
[1:36:53] | Do you remember the Pontifex Institute? | 你还记得造桥者学院吗 |
[1:36:55] | I told you about them. | 我告诉过你关于他们的事 |
[1:36:55] | – Yes. – I checked them out. | -是的 -我去查过他们了 |
[1:36:57] | On the surface, it looks like some sort of | 表面上来看 它就像一种 |
[1:36:59] | self-empowerment “oneness” hippy bullshit. | 有自驱的”一体化”的嬉皮机构 |
[1:37:03] | But they’re dangerous. | 不过他们很危险 |
[1:37:06] | Are you saying that Amanda has joined a… | 你是在说阿曼达加入了一个 |
[1:37:10] | – A cult? – Maybe. | -邪教组织 -有可能 |
[1:37:12] | They’re not connected to any sort of | 他们他妈的和任何一种 |
[1:37:13] | fucking church I’ve ever heard of. | 我所知的教堂都没有关系 |
[1:37:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:37:15] | And whoever they are, they seem to believe | 不管他们究竟是谁 他们似乎相信着 |
[1:37:17] | that they can channel some sort of entity. | 他们能和某种存在物通灵 |
[1:37:20] | – The Empty Man. – Yeah. | -“躯壳” -是的 |
[1:37:22] | Do you have place you can go? | 你有哪里可去躲躲吗 |
[1:37:25] | I… I have to work. I mean, what am I… | 我 我必须要工作 我的意思是 我怎么 |
[1:37:30] | I think they killed those kids, Nora. | 我认为他们杀了这些孩子 诺拉 |
[1:37:33] | And they know where you live. | 他们还知道你住在哪里 |
[1:37:38] | Get it. | 去接 |
[1:37:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:37:47] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[1:37:59] | We need to go right now. | 我们现在必须走了 |
[1:38:07] | Get in your car, follow me.Okay. | 进你的车 跟着我 好吗 |
[1:38:26] | I don’t think we’ve been followed. | 我不觉得我们被跟踪了 |
[1:38:29] | If you see anything suspicious, | 如果你看到什么可疑的东西 |
[1:38:31] | you’ll let me know? | 一定要告诉我好吗 |
[1:38:33] | Anything at all? | 所有事情 |
[1:38:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:38:39] | She’s dead, isn’t she? | 她已经死了 是吗 |
[1:38:41] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:38:43] | No, she’s not dead. | 不 她还没有死 |
[1:38:45] | I think the fact that she wasn’t under that bridge | 我想她既然没有在那座桥下面 |
[1:38:48] | means she’s not. Okay? | 就意味着她还没死 好吗 |
[1:38:56] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[1:38:58] | About what? | 知道什么 |
[1:39:02] | About us? | 我们的事吗 |
[1:39:04] | You mean the thing we never talk about? | 你是指我们从没说起过的事吗 |
[1:39:08] | No, no, I don’t think so. | 不 不 我想没有 |
[1:39:11] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:39:13] | You never told her? | 你从来没告诉过她吗 |
[1:39:15] | Why would I? | 为什么我要告诉她 |
[1:39:23] | Do you think maybe | 你不觉得或许 |
[1:39:24] | we’ve punished ourselves long enough? | 我们已经惩罚自己太多了吗 |
[1:39:54] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[1:40:09] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[1:40:10] | On the second night… | 第二晚 |
[1:40:11] | On the second night, | 第二晚 |
[1:40:14] | you see him. | 你会看见他 |
[1:40:20] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[1:45:01] | All available doctors | 所有空闲的医生 |
[1:45:02] | to Med Wing 3. | 去医疗3区 |
[1:45:21] | EKG stat to ER. EKG stat to ER. | 急症室急需心电图 急症室急需心电图 |
[1:46:36] | All right, I’ll see you next week. | 好吧 我下周再见你 |
[1:46:38] | You got it. | 我答应你 |
[1:46:48] | How you doing, Neal Cassady? | 你最近怎么样 尼尔·卡萨迪 |
[1:46:53] | Come here. | 滚过来 |
[1:46:54] | Get in the car. Get in the fucking car! | 进车里 快进车里 |
[1:46:57] | Give me your hands. | 把你手给我 |
[1:47:15] | I didn’t know what they were gonna do, man. | 我不知道他们要做什么 兄弟 |
[1:47:16] | They just told me to tell you about it. That’s all. | 他们只是让我告诉你这个事 没别的了 |
[1:47:17] | That’s bullshit! | 胡扯 |
[1:47:18] | Who’s that guy in the hospital? | 那个医院里的人是谁 |
[1:47:20] | I saw you, freak show. You and your buddies. | 我看见你 怪异的仪式 你和你的同伴们 |
[1:47:21] | Jesus, this shit really stings, man. | 妈的 眼睛疼死了 兄弟 |
[1:47:23] | I don’t give a shit. Who was he? | 我不管 他是谁 |
[1:47:24] | It’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[1:47:26] | Why don’t you give it a go, man? | 你们为什么不让它走掉 兄弟 |
[1:47:27] | I’m your only friend right now. | 我是你现在唯一的朋友了 |
[1:47:28] | He’s like an antenna. | 他就像一个天线 |
[1:47:30] | Tuned to frequencies we only get through him. | 根据我们能接收到他的频率调节 |
[1:47:32] | He transmits, we receive. | 他传播 我们接收 |
[1:47:35] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:47:42] | Get the fuck out of the car. | 从我的车里出来 |
[1:47:48] | Get on your knees. On your knees! | 你给我跪下来 跪下来 |
[1:47:49] | All right. Fuck. | 好吧好吧 他妈的 |
[1:47:51] | You say something that makes sense, | 你现在说些真话 |
[1:47:52] | or I swear to fucking God… | 不然老天也救不了你 |
[1:47:54] | Thought is communicable. | 意识是可以交流的 |
[1:47:55] | That is what they say, okay? | 这是他们说的 好吗 |
[1:47:56] | – What? – Transmittable. | -什么 -传播性 |
[1:47:58] | The noosphere is the sum of all consciousness. | 诺圈是所有意识的集合 |
[1:48:01] | Not just human. Other minds are there, too. | 不仅是人类的 其他物种的意识也在那里 |
[1:48:04] | – Ancient, and angry. – You guys are all fucking morons! | -焦虑 气愤 -你们都是一群怪胎 |
[1:48:06] | You get glimpses in dreams and fevers, right? | 你在梦中和狂热中已经体会过了 不是吗 |
[1:48:10] | Deja vu? | 有既视感了 |
[1:48:11] | Every nightmare you’ve ever had | 你做过的所有噩梦 |
[1:48:13] | was just a fucking documentary. | 都只是一份他妈的文件 |
[1:48:15] | But once in a while, there’s a man. | 不过偶尔地 会有一个人 |
[1:48:17] | Sometimes, only one in 1,000 years. | 有时可能1000年才出一个人 |
[1:48:19] | – The prophet of the other. – The other? What other? | -是那一边的先知 -那一边是什么 |
[1:48:22] | The between one. | 中间的那个人 |
[1:48:25] | He needs an empty man to be a bridge | 他需要一个”躯壳”作为他和剩下的 |
[1:48:27] | to the rest of the world. | 世界链接的桥梁 |
[1:48:29] | He comes to erase all boundaries. | 他来消除所有的障碍 |
[1:48:32] | The only reality is there is no reality. | 唯一的现实就是没有现实 |
[1:48:34] | Except for him. | 除了他 |
[1:48:36] | His endless, black chaos. | 他是无尽的 黑色的混沌 |
[1:48:41] | things are gonna slide, man. | 事情还在悄悄运作着 兄弟 |
[1:48:44] | It’s gonna be a bloodbath. | 它会发展成一场大屠杀 |
[1:48:52] | You’re coming down with him already, aren’t you? | 你早就被他盯上了 不是吗 |
[1:48:57] | You don’t even know it. | 你甚至不知道这个事 |
[1:48:59] | You’ve got the itch in the brain. | 你的大脑开始瘙痒 |
[1:49:11] | I’m so sick of your fucking shit, man. | 我对你说的感到太恶心了 兄弟 |
[1:49:15] | I grew up in San Francisco. | 我旧金山长大的 |
[1:49:18] | I just wanna know one thing. Where’s Amanda Quail? | 我只想知道一件事 阿曼达·奎尔在哪里 |
[1:49:23] | She’s on the bridge. | 她在桥上 |
[1:49:25] | Bridge? What bridge? | 桥 什么桥 |
[1:49:29] | There is no bridge. | 没有桥 |
[1:49:30] | Haven’t you been fucking listening? | 你他妈的没在听吗 |
[1:51:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:52:09] | How do you have this? | 你们怎么会有这个 |
[1:52:27] | How do you have any of this? | 你们怎么会有这些东西 |
[1:52:38] | You’re fucking with me. | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[1:52:57] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[1:52:59] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[1:53:05] | Coming down with it… | 带着它下来 |
[1:53:09] | He transmits, we receive. | 他传播 我们接收 |
[1:53:11] | On the third night… | 第三晚 |
[1:53:13] | You’ve got an itch in the brain. | 你的大脑开始瘙痒 |
[1:53:17] | He finds you. | 他会找到你 |
[1:53:19] | On the third night, he finds you. | 第三晚 他会找到你 |
[1:53:22] | You feel… | 你能触碰到 |
[1:53:24] | In the brain. | 在大脑里 |
[1:53:25] | You feel him. | 你能触碰到他 |
[1:53:29] | He transmits, we receive. | 他传播 我们接收 |
[1:53:51] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[1:53:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:53:55] | My name is James Lasombra. | 我叫詹姆斯·勒森布拉 |
[1:53:57] | I’m a private detective. | 是个私家侦探 |
[1:53:59] | Been hired to find someone, | 有人雇我来找一个人的 |
[1:54:01] | and I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[1:54:02] | they are a patient in your hospital. | 他是你们医院的病人 |
[1:54:04] | So, maybe you could just tell me about that guy, | 所以 也许你能告诉我关于那个人的事吗 |
[1:54:07] | in that room, right there? | 那边房间里的那个人 |
[1:54:10] | I can’t divulge patient information, sir. | 我不能泄露病人的信息 先生 |
[1:54:14] | Of course, you can’t do that. | 当然 你不能那么做 |
[1:54:16] | Maybe you could just tell me how long he’s been here. | 或许你可以告诉我他在这里多久了 |
[1:54:19] | I could cross him off my list. | 让我可以结了这单 |
[1:54:23] | He’s been here for some time. | 他在这里已经有一段时间了 |
[1:54:25] | Since before I started here. | 在我来这里之前 |
[1:54:27] | How long ago was that? | 那是多久以前的事 |
[1:54:30] | Almost a year. | 差不多一年了 |
[1:54:33] | Is he stable? | 他的病情稳定吗 |
[1:54:35] | Well, he’s not on life support, | 好吧 他没有用生命支持系统 |
[1:54:36] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[1:54:38] | Oh, but he’s unresponsive? | 但他没有意识是吗 |
[1:54:41] | He fluctuates between a three and a nine | 根据格拉斯哥昏迷评分 |
[1:54:43] | on the Glasgow Coma Scale. | 他在三分和九分之间波动 |
[1:54:46] | Usually, he’s a three. | 通常 他是三分 |
[1:54:48] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:54:50] | Unresponsive to stimuli, non-vocal, eyes closed. | 对刺激没有反应 不会发声 闭着眼睛 |
[1:54:54] | Uh-huh. Is it common | 这种情况常见吗 |
[1:54:56] | for someone who’s stable to be in the ICU for that long? | 一个病情稳定的人在重症监护室待那么久 |
[1:55:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:55:03] | It’s not common. | 这不常见 |
[1:55:05] | What makes him so special? | 他为什么如此特别 |
[1:55:10] | He was admitted to Bellevue 23 years ago. | 他23年前被贝尔维尤医院接收 |
[1:55:15] | Five years later, | 五年之后 |
[1:55:16] | he was transferred to Stockham Health. | 他被转到斯托克汉姆医院 |
[1:55:19] | Then a private clinic in Cedar Rapids, | 然后是锡达拉皮兹的一个私人诊所 |
[1:55:22] | until two years ago. | 直到两年前 |
[1:55:27] | Then who brought him here? | 那是谁把他带到这里来的 |
[1:55:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:55:31] | Maybe they were treating him experimentally | 也许他们是在实验性地治疗他 |
[1:55:35] | and he took a turn. | 然后他转变了 |
[1:55:36] | – Took a turn? – Took a turn for the worse. | -什么转变 -也许是恶化了 |
[1:55:40] | Maybe he took a turn for the better. | 又也许是好转了 |
[1:55:43] | Either way, they sent him on to us. | 不管怎样 他们把他送来我们这 |
[1:55:46] | I suppose it won’t hurt to tell you. | 我想告诉你这些不会有什么坏处 |
[1:55:51] | As far as I know, he doesn’t have a name. | 据我所知 他没有名字 |
[1:55:54] | – He’s a John Doe? – Mm. | -他是个无名氏吗 -是的 |
[1:55:58] | And who pays John Doe’s bills? | 那谁来支付无名氏的账单呢 |
[1:56:01] | I’m sure I don’t know. | 这我肯定不知道 |
[1:56:03] | But he certainly gets a lot of visitors. | 但他确实有很多访客 |
[1:56:06] | They come and go all the time. | 他们总是来来去去 |
[1:56:09] | There’s one in there with him right now. | 现在就有一个人和他在里面 |
[1:56:21] | So, what do you think? | 所以 你有什么想法 |
[1:56:25] | Is he the man you’ve been looking for? | 他是你一直在找的人吗 |
[1:56:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:56:34] | May I? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:56:37] | Go right ahead. | 去吧 |
[1:57:04] | Hello, Amanda. | 嗨 阿曼达 |
[1:57:07] | Been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[1:57:09] | Well, you found me. | 那你现在找到我了 |
[1:57:22] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:57:25] | You know who he is. | 你知道他是谁 |
[1:57:26] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:57:28] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[1:57:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:57:32] | You can call him whatever you’d like. | 你想叫他什么都可以 |
[1:57:34] | I’d like to think of him as a carrier. | 我把他看作一个载体 |
[1:57:37] | Because he’s like a disease, in a way. | 因为在某种程度上 他就像一种疾病 |
[1:57:39] | But he’s also like a carrier signal, you know? | 但他也像个载波信号 你知道吗 |
[1:57:44] | Modulated by an input signal. | 由输入信号调制 |
[1:57:47] | He transmits, we receive. | 他传播 我们接收 |
[1:57:50] | And his message is contagious. | 他的信息具有传染性 |
[1:57:55] | I need to call your mom. | 我要给你妈妈打个电话 |
[1:58:04] | – Hello? – Nora, it’s me. | -喂 -诺拉 是我 |
[1:58:06] | I found Amanda. | 我找到阿曼达了 |
[1:58:07] | I’m sorry, who is this? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[1:58:10] | It’s me, James. | 是我 詹姆斯 |
[1:58:11] | Who are you calling for? | 你找谁 |
[1:58:13] | – Nora? – Yes? | -诺拉 -是的 |
[1:58:14] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:58:15] | – Nora, it’s me. It’s James. – I’m so sorry. | -诺拉 是我 詹姆斯 -非常抱歉 |
[1:58:17] | I think you have the wrong number. | 我想你打错电话了 |
[1:58:19] | I’m James. | 我是詹姆斯 |
[1:58:25] | What the fuck is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:58:27] | He’s weakening now. | 他现在越来越虚弱了 |
[1:58:29] | There’s only so long a human body can withstand | 人的身体能承受这种力量的时间 |
[1:58:31] | this kind of power. | 只有这么长 |
[1:58:35] | We need to find a replacement. | 我们需要找一个替代者 |
[1:58:41] | And soon. | 马上 |
[1:58:43] | Replacement? | 替代者吗 |
[1:58:45] | Well, there were 500 years between the last carrier and this one. | 从上一个载体到这一个已经五百年了 |
[1:58:49] | We didn’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有那么多时间了 |
[1:58:52] | So we decided to try something a little bit radical. | 所以我们决定尝试一些激进的方法 |
[1:58:56] | An experiment. | 一个实验 |
[1:58:58] | What kind of experiment? | 什么样的实验 |
[1:59:01] | We decided to make one. | 我们决定自己制造一个 |
[1:59:10] | It’s getting hard to tell what’s real | 很难分辨什么是真的 |
[1:59:12] | and what’s in your head anymore, isn’t it? | 什么是你脑子里的想法 对吗 |
[1:59:14] | Listen to your thoughts. | 听从你的意识 |
[1:59:15] | You can hear him, can’t you? | 你能听见他的低语 对吧 |
[1:59:17] | Squirming his way in, | 他慢慢进入 |
[1:59:19] | crowding you out. | 吞噬你的大脑 |
[1:59:20] | Did you know that the brain can itch? | 你知道大脑会发痒吗 |
[1:59:24] | Imagine an overwhelming itch | 想象一下在你的颅底深处 |
[1:59:26] | deep in the base of your skull. | 有一种无法抗拒的瘙痒 |
[1:59:28] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[1:59:29] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他妈的疯了 |
[1:59:31] | It’s not real. It’s not fucking real. | 这不是真的 这他妈的不是真的 |
[1:59:33] | Of course it’s not, so why fight it? | 当然不是真的 那为什么要反抗呢 |
[1:59:36] | You must detach from a false reality | 你必须脱离虚假的现实 |
[1:59:38] | in order to attach to a new one. | 以连接到一个新的世界 |
[1:59:41] | A stronger one. | 一个更强大的世界 |
[1:59:42] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他妈的疯了 |
[1:59:44] | I bet you thought I didn’t know about | 我打赌你以为我不知道 |
[1:59:45] | your little indiscretion with my mother. | 你对我母亲的轻率无礼 |
[1:59:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:59:49] | Well, I not only knew about it, | 好吧 我不仅知道 |
[1:59:51] | I made it happen. | 是我让你那么做的 |
[1:59:53] | I wrote it into your script when we created you. | 创造你的时候 我把它写进了你的脚本 |
[1:59:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:59:59] | What high school did you go to? | 你上的是哪所高中 |
[2:00:02] | Crossroads. | 十字街学校 |
[2:00:05] | What hospital were you born in? | 你在哪家医院出生的 |
[2:00:07] | Emancipated Heart. | 解放之心医院 |
[2:00:10] | And what day were you born? | 你是哪天出生的 |
[2:00:12] | November 7th. | 11月7日 |
[2:00:13] | No, it was three days ago, remember? | 不 是三天前 记得吗 |
[2:00:16] | You spent it alone in a Mexican restaurant | 你一个人在墨西哥餐馆过生日 |
[2:00:18] | and the waiters all sang you Happy Birthday. | 服务员们都为你唱了生日快乐歌 |
[2:00:21] | We made you as a group. | 我们一起创造了你 |
[2:00:23] | We wrote up a complete biography for you, | 我们为你写了一套完整的人物故事 |
[2:00:25] | and focused on it intently for several sessions | 并专注于其中的几个部分 |
[2:00:28] | to conjure you into being. | 把你变成真正的人类 |
[2:00:32] | You are our Tulpa. | 你是我们的朱巴 |
[2:00:34] | Our Empty Man. | 我们的”躯壳” |
[2:00:37] | Thought plus concentration plus time equals flesh. | 意识加专注加时间等于肉身 |
[2:00:43] | Your flesh. | 你的肉身 |
[2:00:47] | We tried once before but failed. | 我们以前试过一次 但失败了 |
[2:00:50] | The signal can only penetrate | 那一次我们的信号只能通过 |
[2:00:51] | through the cracks of sorrow, grief, and guilt. | 悲伤 痛苦 还有内疚的裂缝传播 |
[2:00:55] | Fear. That’s what we were missing. | 恐惧 我们漏掉了恐惧 |
[2:00:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[2:00:59] | So we built you that way. | 然后我们就创造了你 |
[2:01:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:01:04] | What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you? | 你人生中最糟糕的事是什么 |
[2:01:09] | Go on. You can say it. | 说吧 你可以说出来的 |
[2:01:15] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[2:01:20] | It was the death of Allison and Henry, wasn’t it? | 是艾利森和亨利的死 不是吗 |
[2:01:29] | The death of your wife and son. | 你妻子和儿子的死 |
[2:01:36] | And where were you | 你当时在哪儿 |
[2:01:39] | when they needed you the most? | 当他们最需要你的时候 |
[2:01:43] | Nothing you do is in your control. | 你的所作所为都不受你的控制 |
[2:01:46] | You cannot make your own choices. | 你无法做出自己的选择 |
[2:01:49] | You’re not your own man. | 你不属于你自己 |
[2:01:50] | You’re our man. | 你属于我们 |
[2:01:55] | But isn’t that a relief, really? | 但这不是一种解脱吗 |
[2:01:58] | Isn’t that what you want most anyway? | 那不就是你最想要的吗 |
[2:02:00] | So just let go. | 所以放手吧 |
[2:02:03] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just let go? | 放手不是更容易吗 |
[2:02:08] | From the bridge comes the man. | 桥汇带来神体 |
[2:02:10] | From the man comes his thoughts. | 神体带来神识 |
[2:02:13] | From his thoughts come the dreams. | 神识带来梦栖 |
[2:02:15] | From the dreams comes the power. | 梦栖带来神力 |
[2:02:20] | From the dreams comes the power. | 梦栖带来神力 |
[2:02:22] | From the power comes the bridge. | 神力带来桥汇 |
[2:02:24] | From the bridge comes the man. | 桥汇带来神体 |
[2:02:27] | From the man come his thoughts. | 神体带来神识 |
[2:02:29] | From his thoughts come the dreams. | 神识带来梦栖 |
[2:02:31] | From the dreams comes the power. | 梦栖带来神力 |
[2:02:36] | Is there someone here? | 有人在这儿吗 |
[2:02:39] | If you’re here now, show yourself. | 如果你在这儿 现身吧 |
[2:02:43] | Make yourself known to us. | 让我们认识你 |
[2:02:48] | We hear you. | 我们听到你了 |
[2:02:52] | We’re listening. | 我们在听 |
[2:02:54] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[2:02:58] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[2:03:00] | We’re listening. | 我们在听 |
[2:03:04] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[2:10:35] | You transmit. We receive. | 你传播 我们接收 |