英文名称:The Escapist
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[02:21] | Where is Frank? | 法兰克在那里? |
[02:31] | Lenny Drake 8 YEARS | 雷尼.德雷克 8年 |
[02:34] | VIV Batista 12 YEARS | 维佛.贝斯提达 12年 |
[02:36] | Brodie LIFELONG | 布罗迪 终身监禁 |
[02:38] | James Lacey 7 YEARS | 詹姆士.莱西 7年 |
[05:23] | You’ve just got a friend there. | 你只有一位朋友 |
[05:45] | Your bets. | 你的赌注 |
[06:02] | He is handycaped This misses a leg. | 他是瘸子 缺了一条腿 |
[06:07] | I put two in red. – Too late, Frank, the riders walk out | – 我押红色 – 太迟了 法兰克 赛车手都出去了 |
[06:12] | Give it back. – Sorry, Frank, you are owed the bank | – 还我 – 抱歉 法兰克 你欠银行的 |
[06:37] | Transfer? – I go out, Frank. | – 你搬家了? – 我要出狱了 法兰克 |
[06:41] | Just so? | 就这样? |
[06:48] | Well. | 很棒 |
[07:05] | Where is Hedges? | 赫奇斯在那里? |
[07:07] | Have you seen him? He said it. | 你见过他? 他说的 |
[07:14] | Is that so? – You’re the next Lenny. | – 是那样吗? – 雷尼你是下一个 |
[07:19] | If they let him go then you also have a good chance. | 如果他们让他走 你也有好机会 |
[07:21] | They will not as a dream couple apart? | 他们不会成为分隔两地的梦中情人? |
[07:28] | Drake! | 德雷克! |
[07:29] | Get your paws off me! | 拿开你的熊掌! |
[07:33] | Hedges! | 赫奇斯! |
[07:44] | Catwalk! | 时装表演! |
[08:06] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[08:08] | Come on, let’s get them. – You smoked. | – 快 我要啦 – 你吸烟了 |
[08:10] | Give me one. Come on. You have them all. | 给我一个 来 你拥有他们全部 |
[08:13] | Someone takes care of you. – Of course not. | – 有人照顾你吗 – 当然没有 |
[08:16] | Are you sure? – Yes, I want one of the sissies. | – 你确定? – 是的 我想要一个婆娘 |
[08:20] | Come on, come on. Give me one. | 快 快 给我一个 |
[08:40] | Pansy! | 同性恋! |
[09:34] | Hey, you! Look good to me! | 嘿 你! 看起来很适合我! |
[09:37] | The next time I see you stand with your face against the wall! | 下次我要让你的脸贴着墙壁! |
[09:41] | Against the wall, yeah! – You bet. | – 贴着墙壁! – 当然 |
[09:43] | Pansy! Pansy! Pansy! | 同性恋! 同性恋! 同性恋! |
[09:49] | Pansy! Pansy! Pansy! | 同性恋! 同性恋! 同性恋! |
[10:11] | This is your cell. This is your bed. This is your celgenoot. | 这是你的囚房 这是你的床 这位是你的室友 |
[10:49] | James Lacey. | 詹姆士.莱西 |
[11:13] | Perry. Post. | 佩里 邮件 |
[11:28] | RETURN TO SENDER | 退件 |
[11:42] | Frank Perry Prisoner Number 23401 | 法兰克.佩里 囚犯23401号 |
[12:05] | Look somewhere else. | 不要偷看 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:580个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:79个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:49个,考研词汇:81个,专四词汇:58个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:121个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[12:44] | Think of me Muschi | 想我吗 同性恋 |
[12:48] | I know you do to me. | 我知道你对我做了什么 |
[13:46] | Prisoner 24484 Brodie, to your Cell | 囚犯24484 布罗迪 到你的囚房 |
[13:49] | Prisoner 27103 Lacey, to your Cell | 囚犯27103 莱西 到你的囚房 |
[13:52] | Prisoner 23410 Perry, to your cell! – Prisoner 26432 Drake to your Cell | – 囚犯23410 佩里 到你的囚房 – 囚犯26432 德雷克 到你的囚房 |
[13:58] | Prisoner 135 Batista, to your Cell | 囚犯135 贝斯提达 到你的囚房 |
[14:24] | You come at the wrong time, the chapel is closed. | 你来错时间 礼拜堂关闭了 |
[14:35] | Perry! | 佩里! |
[15:05] | Well… | 嗯… |
[15:08] | It is a while ago. | 给我一会儿时间 |
[15:12] | I wait outside. | 我出去外面等着 |
[16:04] | This is very difficult. | 我知道这很困难 |
[16:08] | But… | 但是… |
[16:11] | I have her own show. | 我想见她 |
[17:44] | It is dinner time, Batista. | 晚餐时间 贝斯提达 |
[17:52] | Book! | 书! |
[17:58] | Book. | 书 |
[18:09] | Magazine. | 杂志 |
[18:11] | Give me a ticket. | 给我一张票 |
[18:13] | Come on, a ticket, Batista. | 快 一张票 贝斯提达 |
[18:16] | Give me one. | 给我一张 |
[18:19] | Give it to me! | 给我! |
[18:21] | Ask your brother. | 去问问你的兄弟 |
[19:24] | Do you just wait. | 你稍等 |
[19:26] | It is cheeky, Rizza! You know that, damn! | 不要脸 瑞沙! 你知道 该死! |
[19:31] | Go away. You hear me, Tony. Go away. | 走开 你听到没 汤尼 走开 |
[19:41] | Batista! | 贝斯提达! |
[19:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:29] | Your choice. | 你的选择 |
[20:33] | Tony said… | 汤尼说… |
[20:36] | Tony… | 汤尼… |
[22:18] | Checkmate. | 挫败 |
[22:21] | The first time in 11 years. | 11年内第一次 |
[22:24] | Another game? | 一种游戏吗? |
[22:27] | Lacey, a round to go. | 莱西 要进行完一个回合 |
[22:33] | I do not want. – Go to a button. | – 我不想 – 赶快下 |
[24:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:48] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么? |
[25:30] | The ventilation pipes in the laundry. | 洗衣店的通风管道 |
[25:33] | Are they connected to the sewer? | 他们连接下水道吗? |
[25:37] | What do you mean? – The back of the dryer. | – 你是什么意思? – 烘干机的背面 |
[25:40] | Is this connected to the sewerage system? | 那连接污水处理系统吗? |
[25:44] | Frank, what is going on? | 法兰克 你要干嘛? |
[25:51] | My first letter in 14 years. | 14年内我的第一封信 |
[25:56] | Since that my little girl is a junkie. | 自从我的小女儿吸毒后 |
[26:00] | Her heart is twice ever since. | 她的心脏出了两次问题 |
[26:02] | She is not… – No. | – 她不是… – 不 |
[26:07] | Before it happens again… | 在她再次发作之前… |
[26:11] | I must see her. | 我必须看看她 |
[26:13] | I have things straight. – Frank! | – 我有事直说 – 法兰克! |
[26:16] | I want out, Brodie. | 我想要出去 布罗迪 |
[26:19] | Not in a month, not six. | 不是一个月 也不是六个月 |
[26:22] | Now. | 是现在 |
[26:25] | Are the ventilation pipes in the laundry connected? – Frank, I do not think… | – 洗衣店通风管道? – 法兰克 我不认为… |
[26:30] | Are they connected? I do not ask again. | 他们有连结吗? 我不想再问了 |
[26:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:38] | But the vent is closed. You will not go through a hardened steel. | 但是通风孔被关闭 你无法穿过铜墙铁壁 |
[26:42] | Lenny Drake can do it. – Lenny Drake? That is rapidly released. | – 雷尼.德雷克可以 – 雷尼.德雷克? 他快被假释了 |
[26:47] | His release was rejected. Hedges was against the early release. | 他的假释被拒绝 赫奇斯反对提早释放 |
[26:51] | Suppose you come across, | 假如你越狱 |
[26:53] | then somewhere on the shaft. They await you on top. | 通风口 他们在上面等着你 |
[26:57] | So I go deeper. | 所以我要更深入 |
[27:00] | No, I do not back down. – Should you not. | – 不 我不去 – 你不会的 |
[27:03] | Jesus, Frank. You know why I’m here. – Will you listen? | – 法兰克 你知道我为什么在这里 – 你听着? |
[27:08] | I want you to tell me not come. – I can not tell you. | – 我要你跟我说 – 我不告诉你 |
[27:12] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:16] | I can not even draw a map for you. | 我甚至不能为你画一张地图 |
[27:34] | Are you sure of your case? | 你玩真的? |
[27:36] | Frank! | 法兰克! |
[27:50] | Without me, you save it. | 没有我 你没办法的 |
[28:06] | Look at someone else. | 不要看着我 |
[28:52] | I am not in the mood for a chat. – I can understand that. | – 我不想聊天 – 我知道 |
[28:57] | That bastard has betrayed me. | 那个杂种背叛我 |
[29:00] | I can tell you that nobody more surprised than me. | 我告诉你 没人比我更惊讶 |
[29:05] | He hit out and I pay for Gomez? | 是他打的 但是却要我为戈梅斯付出代价? |
[29:07] | I have a security guard slain, but Hedges had him detained. | 我叫了一名护卫员 但是赫奇斯让人拦住他 |
[29:13] | When I roll-out door… | 当我推门时… |
[29:22] | Suppose I’ll get there, with me? | 假设我能到达那里 你会跟我一起吗? |
[29:26] | Take me in the piss, Perry! I am not to vote. | 骗我 佩里! 我不干 |
[29:28] | Would you prefer to save that sandbag or number two? | 你喜欢继续打沙袋 还是有第二种选择? |
[29:33] | Save? | 继续打 |
[29:36] | I had some brutal in mind. | 我很残酷 |
[29:48] | You walk through walls, Lenny. This is very useful. | 你穿过墙 雷尼 这样有用的 |
[29:55] | Is that so? | 是那样吗? |
[29:57] | Suppose that we talk and you’re not interested, | 假如我们的交谈你不感兴趣 |
[30:02] | there is still that we never have spoken. | 还有 我们从来没有谈过 |
[30:06] | Yes, without saying anything. | 是的 没说过任何东西 |
[31:33] | Domino. | 骨牌 |
[31:35] | Three players. | 三名球员 |
[31:41] | Well. Closures. | 好 结束 |
[31:43] | One. | 一 |
[31:46] | Two. | 二 |
[31:47] | Three. | 三 |
[31:50] | Locks? – Grendel and keys. | – 有锁? – 上锁了 |
[31:54] | Chance. | 机会 |
[31:56] | I am a thief, not a magician. | 我是小偷 不是魔术师 |
[32:00] | There is another way. – How? | – 还有另一种方法 – 怎样的? |
[32:06] | The shower drain. | 浴室排水道 |
[32:08] | Right there. | 就是那里 |
[32:10] | The same problem there. And more walls. | 相同的问题 更大的铜墙铁壁 |
[32:13] | But one. The chapel wall. | 还有一个 礼拜堂墙壁 |
[32:19] | That lasts all night. – Once considered to confess? | – 整夜看守 – 只有一个机会? |
[32:24] | Behind the confessional… separate panels. | 在告解室后面…独立隔间 |
[32:36] | And the chapel door? | 礼拜堂的门? |
[32:59] | What about the tools? | 工具呢? |
[33:04] | The Lord… | 主… |
[33:06] | for us. | 为我们准备了 |
[33:31] | Domino. | 骨牌 |
[33:33] | The first battle they come after us. | 我们第一个面对的战斗 |
[33:36] | Alarm could be louder. – Who sets that? – We. | – 警报可能响起来 – 谁干? – 我们 |
[33:40] | If they see that we are missing. – It is an obstacle course. | – 如果他们发现我们不见了 – 这是一个障碍 |
[33:43] | If they chase us… | 如果他们追赶我们… |
[33:45] | We are past the drainage as the alarm sounds. By the time they leave… | 当警铃响时 我们翻过排水沟 当他们离开时… |
[33:51] | We are in the laundry. – How long before you’re in the laundry? | – 我们已在洗衣店 – 你进到洗衣店要多久? |
[33:54] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[33:57] | That is enough. | 够了 |
[34:00] | Well. | 好 |
[34:03] | Next piece. The dryer. | 接下来 烘干机 |
[34:05] | Locks? – Older than me. | – 有锁吗? – 比我还老 |
[34:09] | What about the vent cover? | 通风孔盖子怎么样? |
[34:13] | Since you do not worry about it. | 你不必担心 |
[34:15] | I normally do. – Yes, I am sure. | – 我时常做的 – 是的 我确定 |
[34:18] | Do you have something that cuts through steel? | 穿过铜墙铁壁需要什么? |
[34:22] | I have everything needed. | 我有所需要的一切 |
[35:49] | Have you five minutes, Two Ton? | 有5分钟时间 |
[35:57] | I think I have a challenger for you have found. | 我想你的挑战者已经发现 |
[36:08] | Domino. | 骨牌 |
[36:10] | Once we have been received, you breathe, and you do not talk. | 一旦我们被发现 你可以呼吸 但不可以说话 |
[36:15] | That underground is an echo. | 地下会有回音 |
[36:19] | Ignore you think that just makes you crazy. | 不要自作主张 |
[36:24] | The things below are different. | 下面的情况是不一样的 |
[36:26] | The venting channel of the laundry brings us to here, to a shaft. | 洗衣店的通气孔道 可以使我们到达目的地 到通风口 |
[36:29] | Then we go deeper. | 然后我们更深入点 |
[36:32] | The drain. | 下水道 |
[36:34] | We must pass through. And then… | 我们必须穿过 然后… |
[36:39] | To the river. | 到达河流 |
[36:43] | What river? – We are in the South, remember? | – 什么河流? – 我们是在南边 记住? |
[36:48] | I can not swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[36:52] | No? We go underneath. | 不? 我们是在地下底层 |
[36:56] | There is a reservoir below the dam. | 在下面有一个蓄水库 |
[37:00] | This is the network connected. | 连结排水的网路 |
[37:03] | As soon as we get to the rails, All roads lead to Rome. | 我们一旦到了那里 就条条大路通罗马 |
[37:08] | For ‘Charing Cross’ come out. | 从查尔林十字路口出去 |
[37:10] | Why there? There are stations closer? – Many outputs. | – 为什么是那里? 离车站近吗? – 有很多的出口点 |
[37:14] | Easy in the rush hour to disappear. – No, for the rush hour. | – 容易在交通高峰时间不见人影 – 不 在交通尖峰时间 |
[37:18] | From five o’clock, the track under power. 630 Volts. | 5点钟时 铁轨的电压是630伏特 |
[37:21] | If we are not on the platform, then we tap-dance. | 如果我们无法即时到达月台 我们将会变成跳霹雳舞 |
[37:25] | How do you know all this? How did he know all this? | 你怎么知道这么多? 谁告诉你的? |
[37:27] | Because I have 12 years. | 因为我有12年经验 |
[37:31] | For you a routine job. | 你在哪里工作过 |
[37:37] | Ok. How much time? | 好 那要多少时间? |
[37:39] | The night bell is about nine hours. That gives us eight hours. | 晚铃大约是9点钟 这给了我们8个小时 |
[37:46] | Where do we start? – How long do you need? | – 我们从那里开始? – 你需要多久时间? |
[37:50] | Three days. | 3天 |
[37:53] | That is good for me. | 很好 |
[37:58] | On Friday… | 在星期五… |
[38:03] | we go away. | 我们逃走 |
[38:11] | Another thing: | 另一件事情: |
[38:13] | Make sure you tonight not killed. | 保证你今晚不会被杀 |
[40:23] | Please proof that David against Goliath, is bullshit. | 请证明大卫讨厌歌莉亚 胡说八道 |
[40:31] | I would not be sure. | 我不确定 |
[44:38] | Did you drop something? | 你丢了什么? |
[44:42] | That I had not seen. | 找不到了 |
[44:45] | No, you do not. | 不 你没有 |
[44:49] | Thought you were smart, Frank? | 法兰克 你认为你精明吗? |
[44:52] | Was? | 什么? |
[44:56] | Do you consent? | 你是吗? |
[45:02] | That you do not. | 你不是 |
[45:04] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[45:08] | Rizza will not like. | 瑞沙不喜欢 |
[45:15] | The problem is, that if my foot opendoe, | 问题是 如果我的脚脱臼 |
[45:18] | that those of you pissing. | 那你只能撒尿 |
[45:21] | You might want to regulate. Problems. | 您可能要调适 是个问题 |
[45:26] | What? | 什么? |
[45:30] | Wait a minute, Frank. Ren is not gone. | 等一下 法兰克 不要走 |
[45:34] | I’m faster. | 我尽快 |
[45:38] | To find out Rizza, nowhere to go. | 去找瑞沙 无处逃的 |
[45:43] | Unless you do me a favor. | 除非你帮我个忙 |
[45:48] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的 正确 |
[45:54] | Do they still all in a row? | 他们全部排成一列? |
[45:58] | Tomorrow, when the first call, Frank. | 明天 第一次点名时 法兰克 |
[46:04] | In your cell, Frank, yes? | 在你的囚房里 法兰克 好吗? |
[46:08] | First bell. | 第一个铃 |
[46:48] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[46:53] | Do not. I do not want you ruining! | 不要 我不会让你这样干! |
[47:15] | ‘Fish and Chips “with much vinegar? Who want that? | 醋鱼片? 谁要? |
[47:18] | You look there is to it? | 你看就是这么回事? |
[47:21] | Right? | 是吗? |
[47:24] | A bench in the park, the first summer… | 在公园的一个长凳上 一个夏天里… |
[47:28] | A beautiful large portion fresh fried cod, | 漂亮的大片新鲜炸鳕鱼 |
[47:33] | wrapped in a newspaper. | 用一份报纸包裹着 |
[47:37] | Beautiful girls who look past jogging… Understand what I mean? | 像是正在慢跑的美丽女孩… 知道我的意思吗? |
[47:42] | No. | 不 |
[47:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[47:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
[47:56] | Tony. | 汤尼 |
[48:00] | Fuck. – What? | – 操 – 怎么了? |
[48:02] | How has he come back? | 他怎么回来? |
[48:07] | What does he want? – Half a kilo. | – 他想要什么? – 半公斤 |
[48:09] | Half a kilo? This is very much worth it. – We have alternatives. | – 半公斤吗? 这么多 – 我们有替代品 |
[48:13] | Yes, I think the option; for him to murder. | 是的 我认为对他来说 这样做是谋杀他 |
[48:16] | Rizza and get behind us. No way. Tony has been untouchable. | 瑞沙跟在我们后面 免谈 汤尼碰不得 |
[48:20] | Not Tony. Batista. We murder him and plunder his hideout. | 不是汤尼 是贝斯提达 我们谋杀他和掠夺他的躲藏处 |
[48:25] | What do we do? Looking under his mattress? Checking his pockets? | 我们怎么做? 注意他的床垫下? 检查他的口袋? |
[48:28] | The guy is a professional, underestimated him. | 这小子是个专家 你太低估他 |
[48:31] | He is not Superman! | 他不是超人! |
[48:33] | Nobody’s hands to Tony dirt. Nobody! | 没人的手比汤尼还脏 没有人! |
[48:39] | Blow your case? – No. | – 吹牛? – 不 |
[48:43] | So? | 那怎么办? |
[48:47] | What if… | 如果… |
[48:49] | freedom, for Batista would be worth something? | 为了自由 贝斯提达是有些利用价值? |
[50:55] | Half a kilo? | 半公斤? |
[50:59] | Should I just give you that? – No. | – 我理应给你? – 不 |
[51:02] | It is an exchange. | 这是交换 |
[51:07] | Who goes there any more? | 还有谁? |
[51:10] | Brodie. | 布罗迪 |
[51:12] | And Lenny Drake. | 还有雷尼.德雷克 |
[51:14] | Lenny Drake? | 雷尼.德雷克? |
[51:18] | Half a kilo CAT My monthly production. | 半公斤CAT 那是我一个月的产量 |
[51:22] | Tony knows that. | 汤尼知道 |
[51:24] | So… Tony about anything. | …关于汤尼的事 |
[51:30] | He will think that you me have me killed or stolen. | 他会认为我让人杀死他 或者从我这里偷走的 |
[51:34] | And that stops me in a coffin, I Rizza no liver. | 把我放进棺材吧 我瑞沙不想活了 |
[51:41] | It… | 这… |
[51:42] | as Tony knows, Tony will know it. | 当汤尼想知道 汤尼就会知道 |
[51:45] | He will not let you. | 他不会让你 |
[51:49] | But if you want to act then I trade with you. | 但是如果你要行动 我可以跟你进行交易 |
[51:55] | CAT is a dangerous drug but it is fatally poisoned. | CAT是一种危险的药 它是致命毒药 |
[52:03] | Do you understand? | 你知道吗? |
[52:06] | If it looks like, smells and tastes like CAT… | 如果它看起来像 或者闻起来与尝起来像CAT… |
[52:15] | Who will know? – No person shall matures to Tony. | – 谁会知道? – 没有人可以欺骗汤尼 |
[52:18] | Rizza… – Rizza? | – 瑞沙… – 瑞沙? |
[52:21] | Who says it Rizza? | 谁说的 瑞沙? |
[52:24] | Junkies die every day. | 吸毒者每天都像个死人 |
[52:47] | Well. | 好 |
[52:50] | We do business. | 我们做买卖 |
[53:50] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[54:54] | Brodie, wait! | 布罗迪 等等! |
[56:20] | Brodie… | 布罗迪… |
[57:46] | Lights out. | 熄灯 |
[58:06] | You smoke? | 你吸烟吗? |
[58:17] | That was the last time that I’ve seen. | 这是我最后一次看见她 |
[58:20] | Tomorrow she is 21. | 明天她21岁 |
[58:45] | He took a knife and cut her loose. | 他拿刀割断了她身上的绳索 |
[58:51] | And on her breast, he found these lines: | 在她的胸部上面 他找到绳索 |
[58:57] | Oh, what a stupid girl | 噢 多么愚蠢的女孩 |
[59:02] | I was still, hanging myself a butcher boy. | 我将是个上吊自杀的男孩 |
[59:11] | Go dig my grave well wide and deep. | 去掘我那又宽又深的坟墓 |
[59:17] | Put a marble stone to my head and feet | 拿石头砸自己的头和脚 |
[59:23] | And on my grave… | 在我的坟墓上… |
[59:59] | …I love died. | 我喜欢死 |
[1:00:22] | This is cozy. | 很舒服 |
[1:00:27] | Wrap him in a blanket, he’s cold. | 用毯子把他包起来 他很冷 |
[1:00:32] | Give us a moment. – No. | – 给我们点时间 – 不 |
[1:00:38] | No, he continues. | 不 他继续 |
[1:00:42] | I love his company. | 我要他陪伴 |
[1:00:52] | You have something for me or not, Frank. | 你拥有我所没有的 法兰克 |
[1:01:00] | What does Sykes here? | 赛克斯 在这里做什么? |
[1:01:02] | Call it peace of mind. | 它称之为安心之地 |
[1:01:06] | How do I know if you shut up? | 你不说我还不知道? |
[1:01:13] | Be glad you still stands. – I want a guarantee. | – 很高兴你还活着 – 我要一个保证 |
[1:01:18] | What do you want? – It is trade. | – 你想要什么? – 这是个交易 |
[1:01:21] | I want a guarantee that you keep your mouth, otherwise there is no deal. | 我想要你嘴巴说出的保证 否则不交易 |
[1:01:25] | You make the rules. | 你想制定游戏规则 |
[1:01:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:47] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[1:02:42] | Rizza! | 瑞沙! |
[1:02:51] | Rizza! | 瑞沙! |
[1:04:06] | It is good. It’s good, kid. | 没事 没事 孩子 |
[1:04:22] | Make the door | 开门 |
[1:04:25] | Do it, Perry! Now | 快 佩里! 快 |
[1:04:31] | Frank… | 法兰克… |
[1:04:40] | Frank. | 法兰克 |
[1:05:07] | I see something. – What? | – 我看见些东西 – 什么? |
[1:08:07] | He came from nothing. | 他没干 |
[1:08:11] | Could you do nothing? | 你什么也没做吗? |
[1:08:14] | He is now a walking body. – That we all. | – 他现在行尸走肉 – 我们所有人都是 |
[1:08:17] | Why? Little has solved for us. | 为什么? 我们小小要求 |
[1:08:21] | As soon as he finds Sykes, Rizza is from his roof. | 很快他会找到赛克斯 瑞沙从天而降 |
[1:08:26] | Rizza know nothing. | 瑞沙什么也不知道 |
[1:08:28] | The only thing he knows, is that Tony cases. | 他知道的唯一的事 是汤尼的情况 |
[1:08:31] | And Lacey? What happens to him? | 还有莱西? 他发生什么事? |
[1:08:35] | He will not stay down long. | 他安静不下来 |
[1:08:37] | That makes for Rizza. | 攻击瑞沙 |
[1:08:41] | Let him Rizza about? | 让瑞沙了解? |
[1:08:43] | What weighs more, Frank: a tonne of bricks… | 什么较重 法兰克 一公顿的砖头… |
[1:08:48] | or a ton of feathers? | 还是一公顿羽毛? |
[1:08:53] | He is a dead man, with or without us. | 他是个要死的人了 不管有没有我们 |
[1:09:03] | We are going tomorrow, as planned. | 照计划的那样 我们明天走 |
[1:09:07] | Where are you going? – It is long since I’ve gebiecht. | – 你去哪儿? – 我很久没有 |
[1:09:59] | Let me. | 没事 |
[1:10:06] | Four hours! | 4个小时! |
[1:10:07] | Let’s go, we have an hour before the trains run. | 我们走 在火车开跑之前 我们有一个小时时间 |
[1:10:15] | Listen! | 听! |
[1:10:19] | They have found us! – Let’s go! | – 他们已经发现我们! – 我们走! |
[1:10:31] | Keep running! | 继续走! |
[1:11:33] | Hi, Frank. | 喂 法兰克 |
[1:11:35] | Hi, Rizza. | 喂 瑞沙 |
[1:11:46] | Sorry about your brother. – Why? Did you kill him? | – 关于你的兄弟我很抱歉 – 为什么? 你杀死他? |
[1:11:50] | I had no reason. – There is always a reason. | – 我没有理由这样干 – 总是有个原因 |
[1:11:55] | He was a junkie, a dick, nobody liked him. | 他是一个吸毒者 一个混混 没人喜欢他 |
[1:12:06] | I do not smoke, Frank. I do not that in my neighborhood is smoked. | 我不吸烟 法兰克 我不要我的邻居被烟熏 |
[1:12:18] | Did your family, Frank? | 法兰克 你的家人? |
[1:12:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:23] | Children? | 孩子? |
[1:12:35] | Clever girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[1:12:39] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[1:12:42] | Family is important. | 家庭很重要 |
[1:12:46] | The only significant. | 非常地重要 |
[1:12:50] | So I ask you only once. | 我只问你一次 |
[1:12:53] | I do not ask again. | 不再问第二遍 |
[1:13:03] | He was the guy to tackle. | 他是个足球阻截员 |
[1:13:07] | He had a weakness for him. | 他特别爱好他 |
[1:13:12] | Tony stood at the door… | 汤尼站在门口… |
[1:13:16] | and what he tried. | 他疲倦了 |
[1:13:19] | Sykes… | 赛克斯… |
[1:13:22] | attracted him to the door way. | 吸引他到门口 |
[1:13:25] | I heard them fight. Fight. | 我听到他们打架 打架 |
[1:13:30] | After a minute. | 一分钟之后 |
[1:13:32] | There was very quiet. | 非常安静 |
[1:13:43] | You have not done much… | 你做得不够… |
[1:13:45] | and now you take it some way. – Rizza… | – 现在你可以某种方式来做 – 瑞沙… |
[1:13:48] | If you lie to me once… | 如果你对我说谎… |
[1:13:58] | Your little there tonight again. | 你的小弟今晚再来一次 |
[1:14:01] | I want him to sleep in my cell. You bring him. | 我想要他睡在我房间里 你带他来 |
[1:14:14] | You have an advantage, Frank. | 你有个优势 法兰克 |
[1:14:17] | You’re too old, too young to die. | 你太老了 太年轻的就得死 |
[1:15:09] | Everything good? – No. | – 一切还好吗? – 不 |
[1:15:13] | It goes well with him. | 他还好 |
[1:15:23] | Stay with us, Frank! | 法兰克 和我们在一起! |
[1:16:20] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[1:18:03] | Perry? | 佩里? |
[1:18:13] | Batista, Mitra, Parkhurst. | 贝斯提达 米特拉 派克赫斯特 |
[1:18:18] | Visitors Area. | 到会客室 |
[1:18:35] | Wait, Frank. | 法兰克 等等 |
[1:18:45] | Let’s go The track is so energized. | 我们走 带劲点 |
[1:19:59] | Frank! | 法兰克! |
[1:20:01] | Frank, now hurry! | 法兰克 赶快! |
[1:21:08] | Help me. | 帮助我 |
[1:21:11] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走! |
[1:21:14] | Go! | 走! |
[1:21:17] | Hurry! | 赶快! |
[1:21:58] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:22:08] | Where are you from, boy? | 男孩 你从哪儿来的? |
[1:22:12] | London. | 伦敦 |
[1:22:14] | Old Street. – Old Street? | – 老街 – 老街? |
[1:22:21] | I can imagine my street not remember. | 我没印象有这条街 |
[1:22:38] | Rizza in his cell waiting for you. | 瑞沙在他的房间里等你 |
[1:22:43] | He wants me to bring you there. | 他想要我带你去那里 |
[1:22:56] | Go to the chapel, boy, | 去礼拜堂 男孩 |
[1:22:58] | for the night bell. | 晚铃时刻 |
[1:23:02] | And do you confess. Give it to Brodie. | 跟你坦白 把它给布罗迪 |
[1:23:09] | I do not understand. – Yes, do you. | – 我不能理解 – 你知道 |
[1:23:25] | Why me, Frank. | 为什么是我 法兰克 |
[1:23:32] | You remind me of someone. | 你使我想起某人 |
[1:27:09] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[1:28:56] | Where is he? | 他在那里? |
[1:29:06] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:29:09] | I got this book has certainly read a thousand times. | 这本书我已经读了一千次了 |
[1:29:23] | If I once again could start and could read this book again, | 如果我能再次开始读这本书 |
[1:29:28] | I would go talk with someone. I would teach him some sense. | 我会告诉某人 我会教他一些心得 |
[1:29:33] | I would tell him how things really are. | 我会告诉他事情的真相 |
[1:29:38] | But I can not. | 但是我不能 |
[1:29:41] | That man is a long road, | 人生是一条漫长的路 |
[1:29:45] | and only I am left. | 只有我离开 |
[1:29:54] | Where is he? – But you know what? | – 他在那里? – 你知道? |
[1:29:59] | I am now Friday | 现在是星期五 |
[1:30:02] | Like my little girl. – Free? | – 像我的小女儿一样 – 自由? |
[1:30:05] | You have imagination. – Fantasy protect us. | – 你真有想像力 – 幻想可以保护我们 |
[1:30:08] | That keeps us alive. | 保持我们还活着 |
[1:30:14] | You still alive, but always less. | 你仍然活着 但总是缺少些什么 |
[1:30:20] | Inside is all yours. | 里面全部是你的 |
[1:30:26] | You are the boss of everything | 你是所有一切的老板 |
[1:30:28] | you are the king, but look around you, what you see? | 你是国王 但是环视你的周遭 你看见什么了? |
[1:30:33] | Everything is prepared. | 一切都准备好好的 |
[1:30:35] | All out. | 全部都没有了 |
[1:30:39] | You have nothing. | 你一无所有 |
[1:30:42] | Nothing except cells, bars, and a rusty metal staircase. | 除了小囚房 桌子和一个生锈的 金属楼梯之外 什么也没有 |
[1:30:50] | You’ll never live because your outside does not exist. | 你不会活着 因为你的外面世界不存在 |
[1:31:01] | Nobody will remember you. – Behave yourself. | – 没人记得你 – 你规矩点 |
[1:31:08] | Me act kept alive as long as me. | 保持像我一样活久一点 |
[1:31:23] | Tell me where he is. – Lacey? | – 告诉我他在那里 – 莱西? |
[1:31:27] | It is well with him. | 跟他一起真好 |
[1:31:32] | He is gone, Rizza. – What did you say? | – 他离开了 瑞沙 – 你说什么? |
[1:31:39] | Way. | 走了 |
[1:31:40] | Where is Frank? | 法兰克在那里? |
[1:31:45] | The kid is Friday | 这孩子就是星期五 |
[1:31:54] | Do not walk away from me! | 不要离开我! |
[1:31:58] | It is just what you said: | 这正是你所说的: |
[1:32:03] | I’m too old… | 我太老了… |
[1:33:05] | Alarm! | 警报! |
[1:33:10] | Frank… | 法兰克… |
[1:33:12] | Frank! | 法兰克! |
[1:33:49] | I get no air. | 我吸不到空气 |
[1:33:56] | Brodie… | 布罗迪… |
[1:33:59] | Frank. | 法兰克 |
[1:34:00] | Frank. – Frank! | – 法兰克 – 法兰克! |
[1:34:13] | There is no air. | 没有空气 |
[1:34:16] | I can not breathe. | 我不能呼吸 |
[1:34:19] | …can not breathe. | 不能呼吸 |
[1:34:23] | Stay with us, Frank | 法兰克 跟我们在一起 |
[1:34:27] | Stay with us! – Come on, Frank! | – 跟我们在一起! – 法兰克! |
[1:34:39] | Come on, Frank. Come on. | 快 快 法兰克 |
[1:36:11] | We are Free | 我们自由了 |
[1:36:47] | 剧终 谢谢观赏 |