英文名称:the eye
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Bruja! | 巫婆! |
[00:49] | Bruja! | 巫婆! |
[00:53] | Bruja! | 巫婆! |
[00:56] | Bruja! | 巫婆! |
[01:05] | Please don’t hurt me! | 请别伤害我! |
[02:24] | Oh shit. Thanks. I didn’t even see that. | 哦 妈的 谢谢 我都没看见车 |
[02:26] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[02:29] | People saw, seeing is believing. But for me, that’s not entirely true. | 人们说 眼见为实 但对我来说 并不完全正确 |
[02:35] | I lost my sight when I was five years old. | 在5岁的时候 我失明了 |
[02:38] | Those memories of what I have seen | 那些我所见之物的记忆 |
[02:40] | Have faded so much, | 已经消退如此之多 |
[02:41] | I doubt that I’d even recognize myself anymore. | 我怀疑我甚至都无法认出自己了 |
[02:44] | Now I see using my other senses. | 现在我用其他感官来代替眼睛 |
[02:46] | I can smell the rain before it drops. | 在雨落之前我就能闻到它的气息 |
[02:49] | But I can’t watch it fall. | 但却没法看它落下 |
[02:51] | I can feel the sun on my face. | 我能感到脸上的阳光 |
[02:53] | But I can’t see it rise or set. | 但却无法看见日出日落 |
[02:55] | I want to see the world like everyone else. | 我想像其他人那样看这个世界 |
[02:57] | To see the sun, the rain. And music | 看太阳 看雨水 以及音乐 |
[03:01] | I bet music looks beautiful. | 我敢说音乐看起来很美 |
[04:00] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[04:06] | Taste’s good! | 味道真棒! |
[04:08] | Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Evening Miss Wells! | 晚上好 韦尔斯小姐! |
[04:16] | Hi Miguel, thank you. | 嗨 米格尔 谢谢你 |
[04:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:21] | Lilies? | 百合花? |
[04:22] | New just this morning. | 早上刚换的 |
[04:23] | Myself, I prefer roses. But you’re the first one that’s noticed. | 我更喜欢玫瑰 但你是第一个注意到的 |
[04:31] | Nervous about tomorrow? | 明天手术紧张吗? |
[04:33] | No. | 不 |
[04:38] | Actually I’ve never been so scared in my entire life. | 事实上 我一生中从来没这么紧张过 |
[04:42] | Listen, the night before my mother’s surgery, | 听着 我母亲手术前一晚 |
[04:45] | she drank two glasses of sherry. | 她喝了两杯雪利酒 |
[04:50] | Steady as a rock the next day. | 第二天如磐石一般的镇定 |
[04:52] | Thank you. Goodnight. Goodnight. | 谢谢你 晚安 晚安 |
[05:13] | This is Doctor Haskin’s office calling from County general | 这是哈斯金医生办公室从郡总院打来的 |
[05:15] | your procedure is still on schedule for tomorrow. Be sure to arrive | 您的手术计划照旧 请务必 |
[05:18] | at the hospital four hours before for preop. Thank you. | 在手术前四小时到医院做准备 谢谢 |
[05:23] | Hi sweetie, it’s your sister. My flight gets in at 5 am | 嗨 亲爱的 我是你姐姐 我的航班早上5点到 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:751个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:98个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:67个,考研词汇:104个,专四词汇:81个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:151个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:28] | The whole crew’s got a lay over | 整个航班组有次停留 |
[05:29] | so I’ll find someone to give me a ride straight to the hospital. | 所以我找人直接送我去医院 |
[05:33] | I love you Sydney. | 我爱你 雪梨 |
[05:35] | Can’t wait to see you. Bye. | 好想见你 再见 |
[05:51] | 12:10 AM | 午夜12:10 |
[07:22] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[07:23] | Shh | 嘘 |
[07:25] | Martha will hear you. | 玛莎会听见你的 |
[07:27] | She’s on from 12 ’til 6 | 她12点到6点都在 |
[07:28] | And she takes away my M&M’s if I get out of bed. | 若是我跑下床她会拿走我的M&M巧克力豆 |
[07:31] | I’m Alicia. | 我叫艾丽西娅 |
[07:33] | I’m holding out my hand to shake. | 我正伸着手等和你握手呢 |
[07:35] | I’m Sydney. | 我叫雪梨 |
[07:36] | I know, Sydney Wells. | 我知道 雪梨 威尔斯 |
[07:38] | I kinda read your chart. You’re the cornea transplant. | 我看过你的表格 你接受了角膜移植 |
[07:42] | How old are you? | 你多大了? |
[07:44] | 9 and 1/2. There’s this like golf ball thing inside my head? | 9岁半 我的头里有某种高尔夫球样的东西 |
[07:50] | It made me so dizzy | 它会让我感到很晕 |
[07:51] | I couldn’t ride my bike. So the doctor’s are trying to get it out. | 我没法骑自行车 所以医生正试着把它取出来 |
[07:55] | When do you get to see? | 你什么时候能看见? |
[07:56] | Pretty soon I think. | 我想很快的 |
[07:58] | Good. I’ll come back. | 很好 我会再来 |
[08:00] | And you can take a look at me. Okay. | 你到时可以看到我了 好的 |
[08:04] | Bye, nice to meet you. | 再见 很高兴见到你 |
[08:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:16] | I’m starting to lose the feeling in my fingers. | 我手指开始没感觉了 |
[08:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:23] | Ok, if you’ll excuse me please. | 好了 请让一下 |
[08:29] | All right | 好的 |
[08:32] | All right, Sydney. I’m going to take the bandages off. | 好了 雪梨 我要取下绷带了 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:36] | you ready? Yeah. | 准备好了吗? 好了 |
[08:50] | That’s one. | 第一个 |
[08:55] | That’s two Okay, now I’m going | 第二个好 现在我要 |
[09:01] | to help you open your eyes. Very slowly. | 帮你睁开眼睛 非常慢地 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:11] | Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 慢 慢 慢慢地 |
[09:20] | Okay, now tell me what you see. | 好了 现在告诉我你看到什么 |
[09:31] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[09:34] | I’m going to hold up my hand. | 我要举手了 |
[09:37] | And I want you to tell me how many fingers I have up. | 我要你告诉我有几个手指 |
[09:42] | Five. Those are fingers. | 5个 那是手指啊 |
[09:43] | Yes they are. | 是的 是手指 |
[09:46] | All right, here we go. | 好的 开始了 |
[09:50] | All of them? | 5个手指? |
[09:51] | Yes. Very good. | 是的 很棒 |
[09:57] | Sydney Yeah? | 雪梨 嗯? |
[09:59] | I want you to try and reach out and grab my hand. | 我要你试着伸手抓住我的手 |
[10:04] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[10:12] | Okay, it’s okay. | 好 没关系 |
[10:14] | Not everybody can do this right away. | 不是人人都能马上做到的 |
[10:27] | It burns a little. Is that normal? | 有点灼痛 这正常吗? |
[10:30] | Yes, it’s perfectly normal. | 是的 非常正常 |
[10:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:39] | Am I how you pictured? | 我和你想象的一样吗? |
[10:43] | I don’t know, you’re really blurry. | 我不知道 你看起来很模糊 |
[10:51] | I wish mom and dad were here to see this. | 我真希望爸妈能看到你复明 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:56] | I think I wanted this more than you, Sydney. | 我想我比你更希望你能复明 雪梨 |
[11:03] | Not when you were 12. | 你12岁时可不会这样想 |
[11:06] | I waited for this for 15 years. I thought I’d feel a sense of | 我为此等了15年了 我想我有种感觉 |
[11:12] | It’s sort of like | 是一种像 |
[11:13] | It’s not your fault. Hey | 这不是你的错 嗨 |
[11:20] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[11:28] | You just need time. You’ll see. | 你只是需要时间 看着吧 |
[11:39] | Goodnight. I love you. | 晚安 我爱你 |
[11:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:59] | Sydney? | 雪梨? |
[12:02] | Can you see me? Don’t feel bad if you can’t. | 能看见我吗? 看不见的话别难受 |
[12:08] | What’s that on your head? | 你头上是什么? |
[12:10] | It’s a bandana, my grandpa gave it to me. | 是印花手帕 我爷爷给我的 |
[12:13] | You know maybe tomorrow we can take a walk | 也许明天我们可以去散步 |
[12:15] | And I can show you the park outside. | 我可以带你转转外面的公园 |
[12:18] | The palm trees | 棕榈树 |
[12:19] | Alicia. | 艾莉西亚 |
[12:20] | Oh, coming | 哦 来了 |
[12:21] | Sasquatch, I got to go. | 大脚野人 我得走了 |
[12:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:49] | Please I don’t want to go | 求求你 我不想走 |
[13:03] | Mrs. Hillman? | 希尔曼太太? |
[13:16] | Mrs. Hillman? | 希尔曼太太? |
[13:21] | Mrs. Hillman. | 希尔曼太太 |
[13:27] | Where are you taking her? | 你带她到哪去? |
[14:02] | Mrs. Hillman? | 希尔曼太太? |
[14:26] | Where are you taking her? | 你带她到哪去? |
[15:02] | I’m freezing I’m freezing | 我好冷 我好冷 |
[15:09] | Freezing | 好冷 |
[15:11] | Freezing | 好冷 |
[15:13] | I’m freezing. | 我好冷 |
[15:44] | Where’s Mrs. Hillman? | 希尔曼太太在哪? |
[15:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. She passed away last night. | 哦 对不起 她昨晚去世了 |
[15:58] | Everything is just perfect. You are recovering quite nicely. | 一切都很完美 你恢复得很好 |
[16:05] | And the tearing stopped? | 不流泪了? |
[16:07] | I think so, yeah. | 我想是的 是的 |
[16:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:14] | So whose eyes were these? | 这眼睛是谁的? |
[16:17] | Excuse me? | 你的意思是? |
[16:18] | My donor? | 我的捐献者 |
[16:20] | I’m afraid I can’t help you with that, Sydney. | 恐怕这个我帮不了你 雪梨 |
[16:21] | These are your eyes now, and they’re working. | 这是你的眼睛 它们很好 |
[16:23] | It shouldn’t matter where they came from? | 它们哪来的不重要吧 |
[16:25] | Does that hurt? | 很疼吗? |
[16:27] | A little? | 有点儿 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:33] | When will I be able to see more clearly? | 我什么时候能看得更清楚些? |
[16:36] | Well it varies with each patient. Couple of days, couple of weeks. | 各人情况不同 几天的 几周的都有 |
[16:40] | But your vision itself isn’t the issue. | 但你的视力本身不是问题 |
[16:43] | Since you’ve been blind so long, I’m going to refer you to a specialist | 由于你失明很长时间 我向你介绍一个专家 |
[16:47] | Paul Faulkner, he’ll help you. | 保罗 福克纳 他会帮助你的 |
[16:50] | It’s okay, I got it. All right, have a nice day off tomorrow. | 没关系 我行 好了 明天好好休息 |
[16:57] | Thanks Sydney. | 谢谢 雪梨 |
[18:22] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[18:23] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[18:26] | Are you ready to be my tour guide? | 准备好当我向导了吗? |
[18:29] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了? |
[18:30] | Yeah, I’m afraid they’ve had enough of me here. | 是的 恐怕这里的人们已经受够我了 |
[18:33] | This is my sister, Helen. | 这是我姐姐 海伦 |
[18:34] | Helen, this is Alicia. | 海伦 这是艾莉西亚 |
[18:35] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[18:37] | Hey, can we get a picture together? | 嗨 我们能一起照个相吗? |
[18:39] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[18:40] | Here, I’ll do it. Okay. | 我来拍 好的 |
[18:49] | I know you’re scared, Sydney, don’t be. | 我知道你很害怕 雪梨 别怕 |
[18:53] | The world, it’s really beautiful. | 这个世界 真的很美 |
[18:57] | Okay, smile. | 好 笑一下 |
[19:03] | My carryon’s in the trunk, | 我东西在行李箱里 |
[19:05] | I can just sleep in your couch make meal and clean, go to some art galleries. | 我可以睡你的沙发 做饭 打扫 去小型画廊 |
[19:12] | Is it too much for you? Should we | 开的太久了么?我们要不要 |
[19:14] | pull over or something, | 停下或是做些什么 |
[19:15] | just say the word, okay. | 需要的话就说一声 好吗 |
[19:16] | No, no. We can talk everyday, you can come over and check on me. | 不 不 我们可以每天谈话 你可以来看看我 |
[19:19] | I just think I really need to do this on my own, okay? | 我只是 我真的需要自己来做这些 好吗? |
[19:24] | Okay. I understand. | 好的 我理解 |
[19:37] | Got some new lamps for your place. | 给你买了些新的灯 |
[19:38] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[19:39] | I put them in. | 我把它们装好了 |
[19:41] | Here, I’ll do it. Okay. | 这儿 我来开 好的 |
[19:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[19:59] | This is too soon I know, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我知道这太早了 我也不知当时在想什么 |
[20:01] | No, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 没关系 |
[20:03] | Do I know any of you? | 我认识你们吗? |
[20:06] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家! |
[20:07] | Oh hi Jim. | 哦 嗨 杰米 |
[20:09] | How are you doing? Great to see you. | 你好吗? 很高兴见到你 |
[20:11] | Nice to see you too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:12] | Sydney, it’s Bret. Welcome home! | 雪梨 我是布莱特 欢迎回家! |
[20:16] | Hey Syd it’s me, Alex, from upstairs. | 嗨 雪梨 是我 艾利克斯 |
[20:18] | Oh Alex Wow, nice to see you. | 哦 艾利克斯 哇 很高兴见到你 |
[20:22] | It’s your cousin, Sarah. | 我是你表姐 莎拉 |
[20:24] | Oh Sarah, it’s been so long. | 哦 莎拉 好久没见了 |
[20:28] | I’m so happy. | 我好高兴 |
[20:29] | Recognize my voice. | 认出我声音了吧 |
[20:32] | Oh, hi Cynthia. | 哦 嗨 辛西娅 |
[20:33] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我啊? |
[20:34] | How could I not, Cynthia. | 我怎么能不知道呢 辛西娅 |
[20:36] | What’s up girl? | 你好吗? |
[20:38] | Oh, Richard! | 哦 理查德! |
[20:43] | So, this is what bald looks like. | 光头就是这样啊 |
[20:47] | Hey Sydney. How are you? | 嗨 雪梨 你好吗? |
[20:50] | Miguel. Yeah. | 米格尔 是的 |
[20:51] | How are you? you look good. | 你好吗? 你看起来很好 |
[20:52] | It’s Amanda! | 我是阿曼达! |
[21:11] | Hey, are you okay, do you need some water or anything. | 嗨 你怎么样 需要喝点水吗? |
[21:13] | Yeah, I’m going to go to the kitchen, why don’t you stay with the guests. | 是的 我要到厨房去 不如你和客人呆着吧 |
[23:20] | 1:06 AM | 凌晨1:06 |
[23:38] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[23:39] | Sorry I’m late. That’s Henry. | 对不起 我晚了 那是亨利 |
[23:46] | I’m Paul. | 我是保罗 |
[23:47] | Sydney. | 雪梨 |
[23:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[24:08] | You damaged your corneas when you were 5? | 你5岁时弄坏了角膜? |
[24:10] | Yeah, my sister and I were playing with firecrackers. | 是的 当时我和姐姐在玩烟火 |
[24:13] | I tried a transplant when I was 12 | 我12岁时曾有次移植的机会 |
[24:16] | But I rejected them. | 但我拒绝了 |
[24:17] | Stem cell research changed the game. | 干细胞研究该变了情况 |
[24:21] | Is that why you tried again? | 这是你重新尝试的原因吧 |
[24:22] | No, my sister was really the one that kept up with all that stuff. | 不 我姐姐才是一直关心这些的人 |
[24:33] | These are Doctor Haskin’s test results. | 这些是哈斯金医生的测试结果 |
[24:37] | There’s nothing physically wrong with you | 你的眼睛没有问题 |
[24:39] | The operation went flawlessly. But you’re probably in for a shock. | 手术很完美 但也许你还处于受惊中 |
[24:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:43] | You already filter information from | 你已经过滤了来自 |
[24:45] | sound, smell, touch. But now | 声音 味道 触觉的信息 但现在 |
[24:48] | you’re going to be assaulted by | 你将要一下子面对许多 |
[24:50] | a million things you never even knew existed. | 你甚至不知道它们存在的东西 |
[24:54] | A whole new level of confusion. | 是一种全新的迷茫 |
[24:57] | Do I look here, or here. Is that bright thing important or this dark one | 我看看这 或这儿 亮的东西重要还是暗的 |
[25:02] | moving towards me or away from me. Dangerous or not? | 向我移动或是离开我 危险的或安全的 |
[25:05] | As long as your eyes are open there’s just too many distractions, | 只要眼睛睁着 就有太多分散注意的东西 |
[25:09] | I mean, how do you concentrate. | 就是说 你要如何集中注意 |
[25:11] | I’m talking to you, and you’re | 我在和你讲话 你却正 |
[25:14] | looking at that woman. And you’re thinking is she going to eat that. | 看着那个女人 你认为她会吃那个 |
[25:18] | That’s a pineapple by the way. You cut it open | 顺便提下 那是菠萝 你把它切开 |
[25:21] | I like pineapple. | 我喜欢菠萝 |
[25:24] | Anyway, because you can see people | 无论怎样 因为你看见人们 |
[25:28] | you’re going to expect people to do things you can’t do. | 你就会期望人们做那些你做不了的事 |
[25:30] | Read signs, recognize body language. | 看信号 辨认肢体语言 |
[25:32] | Recognize facial expressions. Get out of their way. | 辨认面部表情 就是离他们远些 |
[25:36] | Your eyes will want to dominate how you perceive the world. | 你的眼睛将要支配你对世界的感知 |
[25:39] | But you can’t fully trust them. Not yet. | 但你不能完全相信它们 还不能 |
[25:42] | In the next few weeks, | 接下来几周 |
[25:42] | I’m going to help you see the world like it really is, okay? | 我要帮你看到世界的真面目 好吗? |
[25:45] | Some of it is gonna be wonderful,a lot of it is going to be difficult, | 有些会很棒 但很多都将会困难 |
[25:49] | but the main thing is to be prepared. | 但最主要的是你要做好准备 |
[25:51] | And that’s where I come in. | 这就是我要帮你的地方 |
[25:54] | Okay? We’re in this together. | 好吗?我们一起面对 |
[27:30] | Oh, you scared me. | 哦 你吓到我了 |
[27:45] | Hey | 嗨 |
[27:47] | Have you seen my report card? | 你看见我的成绩单了吗? |
[27:50] | Your report card? | 你的成绩单? |
[27:55] | Do you live here sweetie? | 你住这儿吗 亲爱的? |
[27:56] | My Father will be so mad at me. Have you seen my report card? | 我爸爸会很生气的 你看见我的成绩单了吗? |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:47] | Let’s take five. | 让我们休息下 |
[28:49] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 对不起 我不知道怎么了 |
[28:53] | Relax. | 放松 |
[28:55] | You’re pushing too hard. | 你太逼迫自己了 |
[29:10] | You know when I first went to London to work with the Philharmonic. | 我第一次去伦敦和爱乐团共事时 |
[29:14] | I was so nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[29:15] | In Prague, I was a big fish. In London | 在布拉格 我是大人物 而在伦敦 |
[29:19] | one of the hundreds. | 我是那么普通 |
[29:22] | But you did so well in London. | 但你在伦敦表现太好了 |
[29:25] | I never thought I would be ready. | 我从未觉得我能准备好 |
[29:27] | But when it was time to go on, everything faded away | 但当我必须要继续的时候 一切都消失了 |
[29:33] | It was just me and the music, face to face. | 只有我和音乐 面对面 |
[29:36] | I wasted so much time being worried. | 我浪费了太多时间在担心上 |
[29:39] | But there was nothing to worry about. | 根本没有什么可担心的 |
[29:42] | And now our spring concert series | 现在我们的春季音乐会系列 |
[29:48] | is almost upon us. Sydney? | 快到了 雪梨 |
[29:50] | Will you be ready? | 你会准备好吗? |
[29:51] | We’re all counting on you. | 我们都指望你了 |
[29:55] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[29:56] | I’m sure you’ll be. | 我相信你会的 |
[29:58] | Number 42! | 42号! |
[30:00] | 42, that’s us. You sit tight, I’ll get it. | 42 是我们 你坐着 我去拿 |
[30:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:06] | 42? | 42号? |
[30:10] | Oh I ordered a salad. Can you change it? | 哦 我点的是份色拉 你能换一下吗? |
[30:14] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:18] | You think I’m just going to let you go? | 你以为我会放过你吗? |
[30:21] | You think I’m not going to do something. | 你以为我不会做什么 |
[30:23] | That’s it, right? | 是那样的 对吗? |
[30:29] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要做了 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[30:32] | I told you I was going to do it. | 我说我要做了 |
[30:39] | Don’t go! | 别走! |
[31:01] | There was a woman, she came at me. | 有个女人 朝我走过来 |
[31:06] | What woman? What woman? | 什么女人?什么女人? |
[31:11] | Christ’s sake, get a hold of yourself, please. | 天啊 控制好你自己吧 拜托了 |
[31:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:22] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[31:23] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[33:34] | Well, from the latest results, there’s nothing wrong with your eyes. | 从最新的检测结果看 你的眼睛没有问题 |
[33:44] | Well maybe there’s something wrong with the tests. | 也许是那些检测有点问题 |
[33:46] | Tests only gauge the fact that you gave no abnormal responses. | 测试只判断你没有异常反应 |
[33:50] | Creative ones, yeah, | 那些有创意的反应 |
[33:51] | the kind that artists and musicians give | 艺术家和音乐家给出的反应 |
[33:54] | but the last I checked, you are a musician. | 我查过了 你是个音乐家 |
[33:57] | I’m sure other musicians don’t see what I’ve been seeing. | 我相信其他的音乐家不会看到我看到的东西 |
[34:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[34:04] | I’m not an idiot, I understand what you’re telling me. | 我不是傻瓜 我明白你的意思 |
[34:07] | My brain is having to relearn how to decode the world around me. | 我的大脑正重新学习如何解读周围的世界 |
[34:10] | But that’s very different from me seeing things, | 但那意味着我该看见奇怪的东西 |
[34:12] | that don’t seem to be real. | 它们看起来不是真的 |
[34:13] | How | 怎样.. |
[34:14] | Look, you’re real | 听着 你是真实的 |
[34:18] | Okay | 好 |
[34:19] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[34:22] | My perspective and focus is off, but | 我的感知力和清晰度还不够好 但是 |
[34:26] | You’re real. I can see you. | 你是真实的 我能看见你 |
[34:36] | We see what we look at. | 我们能了解看见的东西 |
[34:38] | But the way that we see things is affected by what we know | 但是我们了解事物的方式受到我们已知的影响 |
[34:40] | And there’s a lot around you | 而且你周围有很多 |
[34:42] | That you can’t make sense of yet. | 你还无法明白的事物 |
[34:43] | What are you saying to me? You think, I’m making this up? | 你什么意思? 你认为 这是我编出来的? |
[34:50] | You think I want this happening to me? | 你以为我愿意变成这样吗? |
[34:52] | I think you’re not going to be able to push through this | 我认为你将无法度过这关 |
[34:55] | I think you were better off before | 我认为你之前的情况更好 |
[34:56] | All special, | 那时你一切都很特殊 |
[34:58] | well you just discovered you’re like the rest of us. | 现在你发现自己和其他人一样 |
[35:02] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[35:05] | You know when we first met. | 我们初次相见的时候 |
[35:09] | I didn’t think you were such an ass. | 我可没想到你是这样一个混蛋 |
[35:13] | That’s because you didn’t know how to spot one. | 那是因为你不知道如何辨认混蛋 |
[35:15] | See | 看到了么 |
[35:17] | Progress. | 这就是进步 |
[35:26] | Have a good evening Mrs. Chueng. | 晚上愉快 陈太太 |
[35:31] | Ahh, Miss Wells. Your new TV is here | 啊 威尔斯小姐 你的新电视在这 |
[35:36] | my buddy from the cable company hooked you up. | 我在有线公司工作的朋友帮你装好了 |
[35:38] | Thank you Miguel. | 谢谢你 米格尔 |
[35:39] | And welcome to the 200 channel universe. | 欢迎收看拥有200个频道的电视世界 |
[35:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | Bye. Good night. | 再见 晚安 |
[38:12] | Hi, this is Helen, I’m out of town until Saturday | 嗨 我是海伦 我周六才会回到镇上 |
[38:14] | so if you need to contact me, do so after the beep. | 所以若要联系我 请在提示音后留言 |
[38:18] | Hey, it’s Syd. Please call me. | 嗨 我是雪梨 请打电话给我 |
[38:36] | What are you doing! | 你在干什么! |
[38:55] | Call 911! Somebody call 911! | 打911! 快打911! |
[39:04] | She’s not breathing! | 她没呼吸了! |
[40:56] | Hi, you’ve reached the cell phone of Doctor Paul Faulkner | 嗨 你已拨通保罗 福克纳医生的手机 |
[40:59] | leave a message after the beep. | 请在提示音后留言 |
[41:01] | Hi Paul, it’s Sydney. I’m at a Chinese Restaurant | 嗨 保罗 我是雪梨 我现在在一家中餐馆里 |
[41:09] | at the corner of 4th and Figueroa. | 就在第四街和菲格罗亚街拐角 |
[41:14] | Something’s happening to me. | 发生了些可怕的事 |
[41:19] | I need you to come, please. | 我需要你马上过来 求你了 |
[41:44] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[43:42] | Sydney, Sydney. It’s me! It’s me. It’s me. | 雪梨 雪梨 是我 是我 是我 |
[43:52] | This place | 这地方 |
[43:55] | No, no, no. I was just here | 不 不 不 我刚才就在这儿的餐馆里 |
[44:00] | I was just here. | 我刚才就在这儿 |
[44:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[44:03] | This place | 这地方 |
[44:04] | There was a fire in here, | 这发生了场火灾 |
[44:05] | there was a fire in here weeks ago, five people were killed. | 几星期前这里发生了场火灾 死了5个人 |
[44:08] | It was in the newspapers, it was all over the press | 报纸有相关报道 各媒体也都报道了 |
[44:10] | I was just here Hey | 我刚才在这 嗨 |
[44:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[44:17] | Everything’s wrong. Everything’s wrong. | 一切都不正常 一切都不正常 |
[44:20] | My apartment keeps changing. | 我的公寓老是在变 |
[44:23] | It was filled with smoke and I was attacked | 到处都是烟 我被人袭击 |
[44:25] | What do you mean you were attacked. | 你说被人袭击什么意思? |
[44:26] | by this man He was on fire then he was gone. | 是个男人 他全身着火 然后就不见了 |
[44:28] | Everything was gone | 一切都不见了 |
[44:29] | So I had to get out of there. And I was walking down the street | 所以我离开公寓 沿着大街走 |
[44:32] | And | 然后 |
[44:33] | this woman walks through me. | 那个女人向我走来穿了过去 |
[44:35] | She walked right through me! | 她从我身上穿了过去 |
[44:38] | And I saw the shadow I saw it before | 然后我看见了阴影 我以前见过 |
[44:41] | at the hospital. It’s some kind of escort | 是在医院里 它像是某种护送者 |
[44:45] | That takes people away when they’re dead. | 在人死了之后把人带走 |
[44:49] | There’s something so angry about them. They don’t want to be seen. | 那东西看起来很生气 他们不想被看见 |
[44:57] | And then, this | 然后 这个 |
[44:59] | I see people | 我看见人群 |
[45:00] | like nothing’s wrong. | 像是一切都没事 |
[45:03] | When they | 当他们 |
[45:04] | don’t seem to see me. | 似乎没看见我 |
[45:06] | Sydney, listen to me. | 雪梨 听我说 |
[45:07] | I’m seeing things that aren’t real. | 我看见了不真实的事 |
[45:09] | I’m seeing things that I shouldn’t see. | 我看见了不该看的事 |
[45:12] | I’m dreaming things, I’ve never seen. | 我梦见从未见过的事 |
[45:16] | This surgery was supposed to make me normal. | 这次手术本该让我正常的 |
[45:19] | Sydney Your eyes are not the problem. | 雪梨 你的眼睛不是问题 |
[45:25] | These eyes are not my eyes. | 它们不是我的眼睛 |
[45:28] | Yes, they are. | 不 它们是的 |
[45:29] | No, they’re not. Yes, they are! | 不 不是 是 它们是的! |
[45:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[45:35] | You’ve got a disorder, all right. | 你现在大脑失调 |
[45:37] | We’ve got to teach your brain how to separate out | 我们要教你的大脑学会 |
[45:40] | these ghost images from the real thing. | 将这些鬼怪的印象和现实事情分开 |
[45:42] | You’re not listening to me. I’m not seeing ghost images. | 你没听我说话 我并不是看见鬼怪 |
[45:49] | I see | 我看见 |
[45:50] | What? Dead people? | 什么? 死人? |
[45:52] | Rooms that change Phantom escorts | 变化的房间 幽灵护送者 |
[45:54] | Whatever it is that you believe you’re seeing, it’s not real! | 不论你认为你所看见的是什么 那都不是真的! |
[46:01] | It’s not. | 那不是 |
[46:05] | It’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[46:07] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[46:12] | I want to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[46:13] | How can you? | 怎么帮? |
[46:15] | How can you, if you don’t believe me. | 若你不相信我怎么帮我 |
[46:55] | You gettin’ on or what? | 你要上去么? |
[47:51] | It’s not real | 不是真的 |
[47:53] | It’s not real | 这不是真的 |
[48:01] | It’s not real | 这不是真的 |
[48:02] | It’s not real | 这不是真的 |
[48:04] | It’s not real | 这不是真的 |
[48:10] | It’s not real | 这不是真的 |
[48:49] | Have you seen my report card? | 你看见我的成绩单了吗? |
[48:51] | Have you seen my report card? | 你看见我的成绩单了吗? |
[48:52] | No. I already told you. | 没有 我已经告诉你了 |
[48:56] | Have you seen my report card? | 你看见我的成绩单了吗? |
[48:57] | Stop asking me. | 别问我了 |
[49:04] | No! | 不! |
[49:07] | No! | 不! |
[49:35] | Have you seen my report card? | 你看见我的成绩单吗? |
[50:39] | It’s your sister Helen, I’m on my way to the airport. Are you okay? | 我是你姐姐海伦 我在去机场路上 你好吗? |
[50:43] | Will you call me, on my cell, okay. Please. | 你打我手机 好吗 快点打 |
[50:58] | You’re scaring me sweetie, pick up. | 你吓到我了 亲爱的 快接 |
[51:03] | Okay I’m going to call someone, | 好吧 我要打给别人了 |
[51:04] | I’m going to call someone unless you pick up, Sydney. | 我要打给别人直到你接 雪梨 |
[51:08] | Sydney? | 雪梨? |
[51:13] | Miss Wells! | 威尔斯小姐! |
[51:14] | Sydney? It’s Paul, are you in there? | 雪梨? 我是保罗 你在里面吗? |
[51:18] | The doorman’s going to let me in, all right? | 门卫让我进来的 好吗? |
[51:41] | Will you give us a minute. | 给我们点时间 |
[51:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[51:54] | Your sister called, she said you hadn’t answered the phone in days. | 你姐姐打电话了 她说你连着几天都不接 |
[52:15] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[52:17] | You want to be blind again? | 你想再失明吗? |
[52:20] | At least do it right. | 那至少找个正确的方法 |
[52:20] | When you were blind, you had a life, | 当你失明时 你有自己的生活 |
[52:22] | you were engaged in a world. You had a job, | 你参与到这个世界里 有个工作 |
[52:24] | what is this? | 而现在呢? |
[52:25] | You get scared and you just drop out. Run back to your room, turn off the lights. | 你害怕了 退缩了 跑回自己的房间 关掉电灯 |
[53:01] | What now? | 现在怎样? |
[53:03] | I’m going to take you to the hospital and get this cut sewn up. | 我要带你去医院 把这个伤口缝起来 |
[53:06] | Is it really necessary? | 有必要吗? |
[53:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:31] | I think you should keep her here over night, | 我觉得你应该把她留在这过夜 |
[53:34] | here’s my telephone number. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[53:51] | Sydney Wells? You’re back? | 雪梨 威尔斯 你回来了? |
[53:57] | Alicia? | 艾莉西亚? |
[54:00] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[54:02] | My golf ball’s gone, Sydney Wells. | 我的高尔夫球没丢了 雪梨 威尔斯 |
[54:04] | What? I have to go now. | 什么? 我现在要走了 |
[54:06] | Wait. Hang on. | 等等 等一下 |
[54:09] | Alicia? | 艾莉西亚? |
[54:22] | I know you’re scared, don’t be. | 我知道你害怕 别怕 |
[54:25] | Because the world really is beautiful. | 因为这个世界真的很美 |
[54:34] | No! | 不! |
[54:36] | No! Alicia! | 不!艾莉西亚! |
[54:38] | Don’t go with him! | 别跟他走! |
[54:41] | Alicia | 艾莉西亚 |
[54:44] | Alicia | 艾莉西亚 |
[55:34] | How are you? | 你好么? |
[55:42] | Whatever’s happening | 不管发生什么 |
[55:43] | There’s nothing that can’t be fixed. | 没有什么是治不好的 |
[55:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[55:53] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[55:54] | How’s the hand. | 你的手怎样? |
[55:55] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[55:59] | Alicia’s mother wanted you to have this. | 艾莉西亚的母亲想让你保存好这个 |
[56:02] | Said, she talked about you all the time. | 她说 艾莉西亚总是说起你 |
[56:03] | She was smiling up until the very end. | 她临死前还是微笑着 |
[56:14] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[56:17] | That’s you, Sydney. | 那是你 雪梨 |
[56:18] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[56:20] | Of course it is | 当然是你了 |
[56:21] | who else would it be. | 还能是谁啊 |
[56:42] | Sydney | 雪梨 |
[56:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[56:50] | Sydney, you’re scaring me. | 雪梨 你吓到我了 |
[57:05] | What do you see? | 你看到什么? |
[57:14] | Cellular memory, based on the theory that all | 细胞记忆 根据这个理论 |
[57:17] | living tissues have the capacity to remember | 所有活组织都有记忆的能力 |
[57:20] | cellular memory explains how energy and information | 细胞记忆解释了能量和信息 |
[57:23] | from a donor’s tissue can transfer consciously | 如何从捐献者的组织有意识地 |
[57:26] | or unconsciously to the recipient. | 或无意识地移植到接受者 |
[57:29] | Recently, recipients of organ transplants | 最近 器官移植接受者 |
[57:32] | have begun to report episodes of newfound memories | 已经开始陆续报告新发现的记忆 |
[57:35] | thoughts, emotions and characteristics | 思想 感情和性格的片段 |
[57:37] | that are often associated to the original donor | 这些常常和原捐献者有关 |
[57:42] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[57:43] | Sydney, I can’t talk right now, I have to go to a meeting. | 雪梨 我现在不能和你谈 我要去开会 |
[57:45] | Listen. There’s no history of schizophrenia in my family. | 听着 我家族并没有精神分裂病史 |
[57:47] | I’ve never suffered from any mental condition, | 我从未有过任何的精神疾病 |
[57:49] | not depression, migraines, nothing. | 没有抑郁 没有偏头痛 什么都没有 |
[57:51] | So, for argument’s sake Let’s just pretend I’m not crazy. | 所以 姑且假设我没有发疯 |
[57:55] | All right, walk with me then. | 好吧 那跟我走 |
[57:57] | There have been cases of transplant recipients who’ve actually showed | 有许多例器官移植接受者 |
[58:00] | characteristics of the donor. | 他们后来都具有了捐献者的性格 |
[58:01] | Right. Cellular Memory. | 对 细胞记忆 |
[58:03] | There was a liver transplant patient in Kentucky last year | 去年有个肯塔基州的肝脏移植病人 |
[58:07] | that almost immediately felt the urge to pick up smoking. | 术后几乎立即就想抽烟 |
[58:09] | A health nut all her life. | 她原先可是个健康迷 |
[58:11] | The donor was a chain smoker. | 捐献者是个老烟枪 |
[58:12] | Down to the same brand. | 相同的还有 |
[58:14] | And a few years ago this little girl helped the police solve the murder of the person | 几年前有个小女孩帮助警察侦破了一起谋杀案 |
[58:17] | she got her heart from. | 她能心里能想到被害者 |
[58:18] | She kept having visions of the crime. | 她总是能看到犯罪有关的异象 |
[58:20] | There’s some kind of chemical It’s | 有种化学物质 叫做 |
[58:22] | Peptides. | 肽 |
[58:23] | It’s how the mind and body communicate. | 这就是大脑和身体交流的方式 |
[58:25] | So it’s not too big a leap to suggest memories can be accessed from these organs, too | 所以记忆通过这些器官转移也并非不可能 |
[58:29] | No, because corneas aren’t a major organ, | 不对 因为角膜不是主要器官 |
[58:31] | it’s like changing the windshield of a car. | 它也就是像一辆车的挡风玻璃 |
[58:32] | But there’s still a chance isn’t there? | 但还是有这种可能的 是吗? |
[58:36] | I,I need that chance. | 我 我需要这种可能 |
[58:41] | I need to find out who the donor was. | 我要查出捐献者是谁 |
[58:44] | I see her in the mirror every day. | 我每天都在镜子里看到她 |
[58:46] | I have to find out who she was. | 我得查出她是谁 |
[58:52] | That is confidential information. | 这可是机密信息 |
[58:55] | You can’t ask me to do that. I could lose my license. | 你不能让我那样做 我会丢了执照的 |
[59:03] | Your license | 你的执照 |
[59:06] | Well by all means | 那你最好用尽手段 |
[59:08] | hold onto that license. | 保住你的执照 |
[59:35] | Sydney? | 雪梨? |
[59:39] | Sydney, come on. | 雪梨 过来 |
[59:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:52] | What floor? 14 | 几楼? 14楼 |
[1:00:14] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:00:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:31] | He’s here, isn’t he | 他在这 对吗? |
[1:00:35] | My Tomi. | 我的汤米 |
[1:00:42] | What was that about? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:00:48] | Who’s Tomi? | 谁是汤米? |
[1:00:52] | Her son. | 她儿子 |
[1:00:54] | Where was he? | 他在哪? |
[1:00:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:02:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:02:29] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[1:02:34] | I want to help you | 我想帮你 |
[1:02:37] | but how can I | 但如果你不告诉我 |
[1:02:38] | if you won’t tell me. | 我就无法帮你了 |
[1:03:30] | Sydney, are you okay? | 雪梨 你好吗? |
[1:03:34] | Sydney, open up. | 雪梨 开门 |
[1:03:36] | Open up! | 开门! |
[1:03:38] | Sydney, open up. | 雪梨 开门 |
[1:03:41] | What the Hell is going on! | 到底发生什么了! |
[1:03:42] | I need to find out who she is! | 我必须查出她是谁! |
[1:03:43] | Who? My donor! | 谁? 我的捐献者! |
[1:03:45] | Her eyes, my eyes! | 她的眼睛 我的眼睛! |
[1:03:47] | I’ve seen what she saw! | 我看到了她所看到的! |
[1:03:48] | I’m seeing what killed her. | 我看见了她怎么死的 |
[1:03:50] | Sydney, please | 雪梨 求你了 |
[1:03:51] | Helen, don’t! | 海伦 别! |
[1:03:52] | I love you, but there’s no way you can help me. | 我爱你 但你不可能帮到我 |
[1:03:55] | You’re not making sense. | 你现在的行为毫无道理 |
[1:03:57] | It’s all happening to me. | 一切都发生在我身上 |
[1:03:59] | Everything that happened to her, is happening to me. | 发生在她身上的一切正发生在我身上 |
[1:04:03] | Until I find out who she is | 除非我查出她是谁 |
[1:04:06] | And what she wants it’s going to keep happening. | 她想要什么 否则还会不停地发生 |
[1:04:25] | County General please. | 请到郡立综合医院 |
[1:04:28] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嗨 嗨 嗨! |
[1:04:42] | The only | 唯一 |
[1:04:44] | cornea transplant that matches the date of your surgery | 符合你手术日期的角膜移植 |
[1:04:47] | came from a Clinica Saint Javier, Los Llanos. | 来自鲁西拉诺斯的圣 加维尔医院 |
[1:04:51] | Your donor was from Mexico. | 你的捐献者来自墨西哥 |
[1:04:56] | Do you get car sick? | 你晕车吗? |
[1:04:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:04:59] | It’s a 15 hour drive. | 车程要15小时 |
[1:05:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:05:26] | The file says your donor was | 文件说你的捐献者叫 |
[1:05:28] | Anna Christina Martinez. | 安娜·克里斯蒂娜·马丁内斯 |
[1:05:29] | One living relative, mother. Worked in a ceramics factory. | 一个在世亲人 她母亲 在家陶瓷厂工作 |
[1:05:33] | Hopefully we can track her down. | 希望我们能找到她 |
[1:05:39] | So what made you change your mind? | 什么让你改变了主意? |
[1:05:42] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[1:05:45] | About coming down here with me? | 关于和我一起来这里 |
[1:05:47] | Can’t you just let me sabotage my career in peace. | 你就不能让我安静地毁掉我的职业生涯么 |
[1:05:51] | I was just wondering why you changed your mind, that’s all. | 我只是想知道为何你改变了主意 就这样 |
[1:05:57] | Is it because you believe me? | 是因为你相信我吗? |
[1:06:22] | Paul, stop the car. | 保罗 停车 |
[1:06:31] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[1:06:33] | There was a fire here. I keep seeing fire. | 这有火 我老是看到火 |
[1:06:50] | Hey, maybe they know something. | 嗨 也许他们知道些什么 |
[1:06:59] | Hola chico. Hola. | 你好 小家伙 你好 |
[1:07:12] | All the doors were locked, and nobody could get out. | 当时所有的门都锁住了 没人能逃出来 |
[1:07:18] | He lost a brother. | 他失去了一个兄弟 |
[1:07:20] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的? |
[1:07:29] | He says something about a witch. | 他说是关于一个巫婆 |
[1:08:27] | You see that, bruja? | 你看见了么 bruja |
[1:08:29] | Yeah, actually I’ve seen it before. | 是的 事实上我以前见过 那是什么意思 |
[1:08:35] | That means, witch. | 意思是 巫婆 |
[1:08:56] | I don’t think anyone’s here. | 我觉得里头没人 |
[1:09:06] | Hola. | 你好 |
[1:09:08] | Hola, Senor Martinez. | 你好 马丁内斯先生 |
[1:09:10] | No. I work here. | 我不是 我只是在这干活 |
[1:09:11] | Is someone from the Martinez family here? that we can speak to? | 这有马丁内斯家的人么? 我们谈谈? |
[1:09:16] | Senora Martinez is here, but she is resting. | 马丁内斯太太在 不过她正在休息 |
[1:09:20] | Oh well we could wait, it’s important. | 哦 我们可以等着 有重要事 |
[1:09:24] | Emilio. | 埃米利奥 |
[1:09:26] | Come in | 让他们进来 |
[1:09:30] | Come in. Thank you. | 进来 谢谢 |
[1:09:40] | Please don’t be long, She’s not well | 时间请别太长 她身体不好 |
[1:09:52] | Mrs. Martinez | 马丁内斯太太 |
[1:09:54] | My name is Sydney Wells. | 我是雪梨·威尔斯 |
[1:09:55] | And this is my friend Dr. Paul Faulkner. | 这是我的朋友保罗·福克纳医生 |
[1:09:57] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:10:02] | Well we would like to talk to you about your daughter. | 我们想跟你谈谈你的女儿 |
[1:10:06] | I was wondering about | 我想知道 |
[1:10:08] | how she died. | 她怎么死的 |
[1:10:11] | What business is this of yours. | 跟你们有什么关系 |
[1:10:13] | It’s hard to explain | 这很难解释 |
[1:10:15] | see I have a connection. With your daughter. | 我和你的女儿有某种联系 |
[1:10:46] | You have her eyes. | 你有她的眼睛 |
[1:10:57] | I’m sorry for how I look, there was | 很抱歉我这个样子 |
[1:10:59] | a fire in the factory where I work. | 我工作的工厂发生了一场火灾 |
[1:11:03] | Did your daughter die in the fire? | 你的女儿是死于火灾? |
[1:11:05] | No. But many others did. | 不 其他很多人是的 |
[1:11:09] | If they had listened to Anna, they would have been saved. | 如果他们能听安娜的话 他们本不会死的 |
[1:11:13] | What do you mean by that? | 你那话什么意思? |
[1:11:15] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[1:11:19] | Did Anna ever see things she couldn’t explain. | 安娜曾看见过她无法解释的事情吗? |
[1:11:27] | Do you see things? | 你看见那些东西了? |
[1:11:33] | Things that are not real. | 那些不是真实的东西 |
[1:11:35] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:11:37] | It’s a terrible thing to see the spiritual world, isn’t it? | 看见鬼魂世界是件可怕的事 对吧? |
[1:11:41] | The souls destined | 那些灵魂 |
[1:11:42] | to repeat their death, everyday, unable to find peace. | 注定每天要重复他们的死亡 无法获得安息 |
[1:11:47] | Yeah | 是 |
[1:11:49] | Anna was always alone. | 安娜总是很孤独 |
[1:11:51] | People around here, they were always afraid of her. | 这儿的人 他们一直很怕她 |
[1:11:54] | They would blame her. | 他们责怪她 |
[1:11:56] | Why would they blame her? | 他们为什么责怪她? |
[1:12:03] | sometimes when she was a little girl. | 当她还是个小姑娘的时候 |
[1:12:05] | She would sit in front of the person’s house and she | 有时她坐在人家的屋子前 |
[1:12:09] | would just cry. And soon after | 就那样哭着 不久之后 |
[1:12:13] | somebody in that house, would die. | 那屋子就会有人死去 |
[1:12:15] | I know that she wasn’t doing these things | 我知道她没有做那些事 |
[1:12:17] | she wasn’t bringing death to anyone. | 她没有给人带来死亡 |
[1:12:19] | But she could just | 她只是 |
[1:12:22] | see death. | 能预知死亡 |
[1:12:25] | This is a small town. Many superstitions. | 这是个小镇 有许多迷信事 |
[1:12:28] | Bruja. | 巫婆 |
[1:12:29] | The graffiti outside. | 外面的涂鸦 |
[1:12:31] | As if they have nothing better to do all day than cover your house | 好似他们除了围着你的屋子转以外就无事可干 |
[1:12:41] | Call an ambulance. What? | 叫救护车 什么? |
[1:12:43] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[1:12:49] | Every night Every night | 每晚 每晚 |
[1:12:51] | she does it again, and again. | 她一次次这样做 |
[1:12:54] | Please, save her | 求求你 救救她 |
[1:12:55] | Save her Save her Save her | 救救她 救救她 救救她 |
[1:12:59] | What happened! | 怎么回事! |
[1:13:00] | She’s having a heart attack. We got to get her to a hospital. | 她心脏病发作了 我们得送她进医院 |
[1:13:02] | Help me put her in the car! | 帮我把她抬进车! |
[1:13:04] | You ready, got her? | 准备好了 抓住了? |
[1:13:05] | Where’s your keys. My right hand pocket. | 你钥匙呢 在右边口袋里 |
[1:13:10] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[1:13:12] | All right, bring her around! | 好了 抬过来 |
[1:13:14] | Set her on the seat. | 把她放在座位上 |
[1:13:15] | Go around to the other side. Pull her in head first. | 到另一边去 先抬头 |
[1:13:17] | Will you hold her legs for me? | 帮我抬着她的腿 |
[1:13:20] | I got it. | 好了 |
[1:13:22] | Please | 求求你 |
[1:13:23] | All right, all right, close it. Close the door! | 好了 好了 关门 关门 |
[1:13:25] | Emilio, you take the keys, you drive, you know the way! | 埃米利奥 你拿钥匙 你开车 因为你熟悉路 |
[1:13:30] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:13:32] | I need to stay here. | 我要呆在这 |
[1:13:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:34] | I’m fine, just go. | 我没事 走啊 |
[1:13:35] | We’ll be quick, don’t go anywhere. | 我们很快回来 哪也别去 |
[1:14:53] | All right, Anna. I’m here. | 好了 安娜 我在这 |
[1:14:58] | What do you want me to see? | 你想让我看什么? |
[1:15:47] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[1:16:38] | Bruja! | 巫婆! |
[1:16:40] | Bruja! | 巫婆! |
[1:16:41] | Bruja! Bruja! | 巫婆! 巫婆! |
[1:17:00] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[1:17:05] | Paul, is that you? | 保罗 是你吗? |
[1:17:56] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:18:01] | Anna | 安娜 |
[1:18:13] | Please help me! | 请帮帮我! |
[1:18:26] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[1:18:29] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:18:30] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:18:35] | No! | 不! |
[1:18:47] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊! 快啊! |
[1:18:53] | What am I supposed to do! Please! | 我该做什么! 求求你! |
[1:18:56] | Tell me! | 告诉我! |
[1:18:57] | Your mother asked me to save you, but I don’t know how. | 你母亲让我救你 但我不知道怎么做 |
[1:19:01] | What am I supposed to do? I don’t know what to do here. | 我应该做什么? 我不知道在这要做什么 |
[1:19:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:13] | What do you want from me | 你想要我干什么 |
[1:19:17] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:19:22] | I believe you I see what you saw | 我相信你 我看见你看的事 |
[1:19:32] | I know what you went through. | 我知道你所经历的事 |
[1:19:42] | It was never your fault. | 这决不是你的错 |
[1:20:27] | How’s Mrs. Martinez? | 马丁内斯太太怎样了? |
[1:20:29] | She didn’t make it. | 她没能挺过去 |
[1:21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:37] | Hey buddy, what’s going on? | 嗨 伙计 怎么了? |
[1:21:40] | Some highspeed chase down the American side | 美国那边发生高速追尾 |
[1:21:43] | has the whole border shut down. Nearly an hour now. | 整个边境都关了 到现在有一小时了 |
[1:21:46] | Might as well make yourself comfortable. | 还是让自己舒服点吧 |
[1:21:49] | Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:22:00] | How long was I out? | 我晕了多久? |
[1:22:02] | Not very long. | 不太久 |
[1:22:05] | Oh, it’s freezing. | 哦 真冷 |
[1:22:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:22:12] | There’s some kind of | 边境那边 |
[1:22:13] | chase on the other side of the border, we could be here all night. | 发生追尾事件 我们要在这呆一晚上了 |
[1:22:16] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:22:19] | Wanna play a game? | 想玩游戏吗? |
[1:22:42] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:22:55] | All right, come on, let’s get back in the car. | 好了 过来 让我们回车里 |
[1:22:58] | Come on, you’re scaring the little girl, let’s go. | 算了 你吓到这小女孩了 走吧 |
[1:23:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:23:02] | Look at her, you’re scaring the Hell out of her. | 看看她 你把她吓坏了 |
[1:23:04] | Let’s get back in the car, now. Come on. | 让我们会车里去吧 就现在 快点 |
[1:23:08] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:14] | Oh God! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:23:19] | Sydney! | 雪梨! |
[1:23:23] | Sydney! | 雪梨! |
[1:23:25] | Sydney! | 雪梨! |
[1:23:32] | Sorry man, are you all right? All right | 对不起 你没事吧? 好了 |
[1:23:37] | I see the shadows! They’re everywhere! | 我看见影子了! 到处都是! |
[1:23:40] | Excuse me! Excuse me please! | 对不起! 对不起! |
[1:23:43] | Open up! | 开门! |
[1:23:44] | Open up please! | 快开门! |
[1:23:45] | What is going on! | 怎么回事! |
[1:23:45] | There’s going to be a accident, we don’t have a lot of time. | 马上就会有事故 我们没时间了 |
[1:23:48] | Please, just let me talk to the driver, okay! | 求求你 让我和驾驶员说 好吗! |
[1:24:07] | Oh my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:24:18] | Don’t you understand! This is what she wanted me to see. | 你还不明白吗! 这就是她想让我看见的 |
[1:24:21] | Everything I dreamed wasn’t from Anna’s life, | 我所梦见的一切不是来自安娜的生活 |
[1:24:23] | it was from this | 是来自这里 |
[1:24:24] | Right now! She let me see that this was going to happen, | 就现在! 她让我看见马上要发生的 |
[1:24:27] | so I wouldn’t end up like her. | 以免我像她一样下场 |
[1:24:28] | She wants me to save these people! | 她想让我拯救这些人! |
[1:24:32] | That’s what she wants me to do. | 这就是她想让我做的 |
[1:24:34] | You have to believe me. You have to believe me. | 你必须要相信我 你必须要相信我 |
[1:24:53] | You need to get off this bus. | 你们都得下车 |
[1:24:55] | Everyone needs to get off this bus. | 每个人都得下车 |
[1:24:59] | All of you! You can’t stay here! | 所有人! 你们不能呆在这里! |
[1:25:04] | Everyone has got to get off this bus! | 每个人都必须下车 |
[1:25:06] | You need to get off this bus, right now! | 你们都要下车 就现在! |
[1:25:08] | Is it like a terrorist thing? | 这算是恐怖事件吗? |
[1:25:08] | Yes! Get up | 是! 起来 |
[1:25:10] | That’s exactly what it is! | 没错是什么! |
[1:25:11] | There’s a bomb on the bus! | 车上有炸弹! |
[1:25:12] | There’s a bomb! Run! Move it! | 有炸弹! 快跑! 动起来! |
[1:25:18] | Run, come on, get out of the car! | 快跑 离开车子! |
[1:25:22] | Come on, get out! | 快点 快出来! |
[1:25:25] | In the car Run! Go! | 在车里 快跑! 快! |
[1:25:28] | Out of your car! | 快出来! |
[1:25:37] | Wait here, sweetie. | 在这等着 亲爱的 |
[1:25:46] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[1:25:47] | Run! There’s a bomb! | 快跑! 有炸弹! |
[1:25:49] | Run, get out of your cars! | 快跑 离开车子! |
[1:25:53] | Get those people out of there right now! | 让那些人都离开那! |
[1:25:56] | Get out of the car! | 快下车! |
[1:25:57] | Come on, you got to get out of the car! | 快点 你得下车! |
[1:26:06] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:26:09] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑! |
[1:26:15] | Help me! Mom! | 救我! 妈妈! |
[1:26:17] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you all right? | 嗨! 嗨! 嗨! 你还好吗? |
[1:26:19] | Get my daughter! She’s inside. | 救我女儿! 她在里面 |
[1:26:25] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[1:26:26] | How! Please! | 救我! 求求你! |
[1:26:28] | Help me! | 救我! |
[1:26:33] | Help! | 救我! |
[1:26:34] | Paul! Help! | 保罗! 救我! |
[1:26:37] | Stand back, I’m going to break the window! Close your eyes! | 后退 我要砸开窗户! 眼睛闭起来! |
[1:26:41] | Stand back! | 后退! |
[1:26:43] | Hurry! Stand back! | 快点! 后退! |
[1:26:49] | Come here, honey! | 过来 亲爱的! |
[1:26:53] | Paul, let’s go | 保罗 快走 |
[1:26:56] | Hurry up! Run! | 快点! 快跑! |
[1:26:59] | Come on! Run! Run! Run! | 快点! 快跑! 快跑! 快跑! |
[1:27:43] | You saved them Sydney. | 你救了他们 雪梨 |
[1:27:46] | You saved them Sydney. | 你救了他们 雪梨 |
[1:27:49] | You saved them | 你救了他们 |
[1:27:59] | Some say, seeing is believing. Now I know what they mean. | 有人说 眼见为实 现在我知道他们的意思了 |
[1:28:04] | Anna Christina tried to prevent death. | 安娜 克里斯蒂娜想要阻止死亡 |
[1:28:07] | But she was ultimatly powerless to stop it. | 但最终无力阻止 |
[1:28:11] | Anna and I shared both a blessing and a curse. | 安娜和我都有祝福和诅咒 |
[1:28:28] | I know, now, I don’t need eyes to see what truly matters. | 我现在知道 我不需要用眼睛去看 |
[1:28:33] | The gift of Anna’s sight made me see what I was afraid to. | 安娜的眼睛让我看到了我所害怕的事 |
[1:28:37] | To use | 用 |
[1:28:38] | that vision to not only save myself and others | 预见不仅救了自己和其他人 |
[1:28:41] | But to give Anna the peace | 还使一生未得宁静的安娜 |
[1:28:43] | that she never found in life. | 得以安息 |