时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | He is gone. | 他跑了 |
[00:11] | Uncle Sam! | 山姆舅舅 |
[00:12] | Sam, the boat’s gotta go. | 山姆 我一定要把船卖掉 |
[00:14] | I’m doin’ everything I can to keep this business afloat. | 我已经竭尽所能去维持生意了 |
[00:16] | And every day I’m making $5, and spending $10. | 但是我们每天入不敷出 |
[00:18] | That shield is a monument to a bygone era. | 那面盾牌是一个逝去时代的纪念碑 |
[00:21] | A reminder of all the people history just left out. | 让人们记住历史上被遗忘的那些人 |
[00:25] | If anything, that shield should be destroyed. | 其实那面盾牌应该被毁掉 |
[00:27] | I heard what became of Sokovia. | 我听说了索科威亚的命运 |
[00:28] | I don’t suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial? | 你俩应该都懒得去看纪念碑吧 |
[00:33] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[00:34] | So you’re telling me that there was a black Super Soldier | 所以你是说 几十年前有个黑人超级士兵 |
[00:37] | decades ago and nobody knew about it? | 但是却没人知道 |
[00:39] | You know what they did to me? | 你知道他们是怎么对待我的吗 |
[00:41] | They put my ass in jail for 30 years. | 他们把我关进监狱30年 |
[00:44] | Why’d you give up that shield? | 你为什么放弃了盾牌 |
[00:45] | Can you accept that I did what I thought was right? | 你能不能接受 我做了我认为正确的选择 |
[00:48] | Karli Morgenthau, you’re under arrest. | 卡莉·摩根索 你被捕了 |
[00:50] | – This is what that was? – No, wait… | -原来这才是你的目的 -不 等等 |
[00:52] | – Tricking me until help came? – We’ve spoken enough. | -骗我 等增援 -聊得够久了 |
[00:54] | – You Nazi. – Why don’t you… | -纳粹 -你给我… |
[00:56] | If you had the chance to take the serum, would you? | 如果你有机会注射血清 你会接受吗 |
[00:59] | Hells, yeah. | 当然 |
[01:00] | You wouldn’t worry about it changing you? | 你不担心血清会改变你吗 |
[01:02] | Power just makes a person more of themselves, right? | 能力只会放大一个人的本性 对吗 |
[01:10] | Hey, Lemar. | 莱玛 |
[01:11] | Lemar. Lemar. Lemar. | 莱玛 莱玛 莱玛 |
[01:16] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[01:18] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[02:15] | Wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[02:44] | You told me. | 你跟我说 |
[02:46] | You didn’t want me to go in. | 你不希望我去 |
[02:48] | – Why didn’t I listen? – You all right, man? | -我怎么就没听 -你没事吧 |
[02:51] | This suit, it comes with expectations, brother. | 这身衣服 是满载着期待的 兄弟 |
[02:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:56] | Look, John, I know you want this. I get it. | 我知道你想抓到她 我理解 |
[02:58] | You consistently make the right decisions in the heat of battle. | 你始终能在激战中做出正确决定 |
[03:11] | Time to go to work. | 该去工作了 |
[03:34] | Time to go to work. | 该去工作了 |
[03:39] | Walker… | 沃克… |
[03:42] | You guys should see a medic, you don’t look so good. | 你们该检查一下 你们看上去不太好 |
[03:44] | Stop, Walker. | 站住 沃克 |
[03:48] | What? | 干吗 |
[03:49] | You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. | 你看到事情经过了 你清楚我必须做什么 |
[03:52] | I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar! | 我杀他是因为我必须杀他 他杀了莱玛 |
[03:56] | He didn’t kill Lemar, John. | 他没杀莱玛 约翰 |
[03:59] | Don’t go down that road. Believe me, it doesn’t end well. | 别走上那条路 相信我 结局不会好的 |
[04:03] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[04:05] | Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? | 听着 那是发生在激战之中 |
[04:07] | If you explain what happened, | 如果你说清楚到底怎么回事 |
[04:09] | they may consider your record. | 他们可能会顾念你的过往 |
[04:11] | We don’t want anyone else to get hurt. | 我们不希望再有人受伤了 |
[04:16] | John… | 约翰 |
[04:24] | You gotta give me the shield, man. | 你得把盾给我 |
[04:35] | So that’s what this is. | 原来是为了这个吗 |
[04:40] | You almost got me. | 你差点唬住我了 |
[04:42] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了错 |
[04:46] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你们最好别这么干 |
[04:49] | Yeah, we do. | 我们必须干 |
[05:44] | Why are you making me do this? | 你为什么这么逼我 |
[05:46] | Why are you making me do this? | 你为什么这么逼我 |
[06:01] | This isn’t you, John. | 你不是这种人 约翰 |
[06:05] | We could’ve been a team. | 我们本可以组成个团队 |
[06:47] | I am Captain America! | 我是美国队长 |
[07:29] | No! | 不 |
[07:37] | It’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[07:40] | It’s over, John. | 结束了 约翰 |
[07:41] | It’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[09:16] | The GRC is conducting raids to try and find Karli, | 全球回归委员会在进行突袭 以期找到卡莉 |
[09:20] | but so far they’ve only found her followers. | 但目前他们只找到了她的追随者 |
[09:23] | They’ve searched this camp, | 他们搜了这片营地 |
[09:25] | and just like the last camp, nothing. | 跟在上个营地一样 毫无发现 |
[09:28] | She’s gone. We’ll never find her. | 她消失了 我们别想找到她了 |
[09:32] | Hey, you got your sleeve back. | 你拿回袖子了 |
[09:37] | Are you off to take care of Zemo? | 你是要去解决泽莫吗 |
[09:42] | All right, good to know you survived. | 好 很高兴你活下来了 |
[09:47] | What’s our next steps, Torres? | 我们接下来怎么办 托里斯 |
[09:49] | Captain America killing a foreign national in public, | 美国队长当众杀死一名外国人 |
[09:53] | it’s kinda like a big deal. | 这可是件大事 |
[09:54] | Like international incident big. | 国际大事件 |
[09:58] | Folks, uh, higher up on the payroll | 高层 |
[10:01] | are all over it now. So, unfortunately… | 现在已在全力处理了 很遗憾 |
[10:03] | They’re taking jurisdiction. | 他们要接手 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:08] | What happened to these? | 这是怎么了 |
[10:13] | – So is there anything we can do? – Not really. | -我们能做什么吗 -并不能 |
[10:18] | As you can see, they’ve cordoned off the whole camp, | 你可以看到 他们封了整个营地 |
[10:20] | and Karli’s a ghost. | 卡莉又神出鬼没 |
[10:23] | After what went down, she is laying extra low. | 在发生了那么多事后 她格外隐秘 |
[10:27] | Like, under-underground. | 藏得很深 |
[10:29] | And that’s why it makes sense for us to get involved. | 所以我们更该插手 |
[10:32] | The longer we let her regroup, | 我们给她重新组队的时间越久 |
[10:33] | the harder it’s gonna be to find her. | 再想找到她就越难 |
[10:35] | She’s got people helping her from all over the world, | 全世界都有人在帮她 |
[10:37] | on all platforms. | 所有平台上都有 |
[10:40] | She’s really, really good at this thing. | 她真的很擅长这个 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:46] | How’d these break? | 这怎么坏的 |
[10:50] | Anyway, all we can do now is sit tight and just chill. | 反正 我们现在只能坐等着了 |
[10:54] | Sometimes, there’s nothing to do until there’s something to do. | 有时 就是无事可做直到有事可做 |
[10:57] | That’s bizarrely wise. | 真是睿智得奇怪 |
[11:00] | – Well, I’m a bizarrely wise man, Sam. – Yeah, all right. | -我是个睿智得奇怪的人 山姆 -得了吧 |
[11:10] | – Thanks, Torres. – For sure. | -谢谢 托里斯 -不客气 |
[11:15] | Wait, yo, you forgot the wings. | 等等 你落了翅膀 |
[11:17] | Keep ’em. | 留着吧 |
[11:34] | John F. Walker, it is the order of this council | 约翰·F·沃克 本理事会下令 |
[11:37] | that you are no longer to act in any capacity | 你不得再以任何形式 |
[11:40] | as a representative of the united States government or its military. | 代表美国或美国军队 |
[11:45] | You are hereby stripped of your title | 你自此被剥夺美国队长的 |
[11:47] | and authority as Captain America, | 头衔和权威 |
[11:49] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[11:52] | Senator, uh, permission to present to the council testimony | 参议员 请求向理事会提交关于 |
[11:56] | as to the circumstances of the incident. | 事发情况的证词 |
[11:58] | Circumstances of the incident have been considered. | 事发情况已被考虑在内 |
[12:02] | It’s only because of | 完全是因为 |
[12:03] | your previous exemplary service to this country | 你此前曾为本国尽忠职守 |
[12:06] | that I’m recommending against a court-martial. | 我才推荐不送你上军事法庭 |
[12:09] | With all due respect, Senator, | 恕我直言 参议员 |
[12:10] | I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation fully, | 我认为您并不理解当时的情况多严重 |
[12:14] | thereby, have misunderstood the circumstances… | 因此误解了当时的情况… |
[12:16] | – This is not a negotiation. – I understand that. | -这不是谈判 -我知道 |
[12:18] | – This is a mandate. – I’m just asking to be heard. | -这是强制命令 -我只想有发声的机会 |
[12:21] | It is a mandate. | 这是强制命令 |
[12:22] | I understand that! I understand that! | 我明白 我明白 |
[12:28] | I lived my life by your mandates! | 我这辈子都在遵守你们的命令 |
[12:30] | I dedicated my life to your mandates! | 我把人生献给了你们的命令 |
[12:35] | I only ever did what you asked of me, | 我从来都是按你们的命令行事 |
[12:38] | what you told me to be and trained me to do, and I did it. | 做你们要我做的人 训练我做的事 我都做了 |
[12:43] | And I did it well. | 还做得很好 |
[12:48] | You will be given an other than honorable discharge | 你将非光荣退役 |
[12:51] | retroactive to the beginning of the month. | 回溯到本月初 |
[12:54] | You will hold no rank in retirement and receive no benefits. | 你退休后将失去军衔 得不到补贴 |
[13:06] | You built me. | 你们塑造了我 |
[13:12] | Senator, I am Captain America. | 参议员 我就是美国队长 |
[13:17] | Not anymore. | 今后不是了 |
[13:20] | And if you continue to demean and denigrate | 如果你还继续贬低诋毁 |
[13:24] | the priorities and dignity of this council, | 本理事会的目标和尊严 |
[13:27] | you will spend the rest of your life | 你余生 |
[13:28] | in the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks. | 将在美国军人惩戒所度过 |
[13:31] | Consider yourself extremely fortunate, Mr. Walker, | 你该感到庆幸 沃克先生 |
[13:34] | and return the shield to us with expedience. | 并尽快归还盾牌 |
[13:45] | They just do not know what it takes to be Captain America, | 他们不知道做美国队长需要什么 |
[13:49] | they just don’t. | 他们不知道 |
[13:51] | – It’s not like I’m just gonna disappear. – Okay, focus. | -我又不会消失 -好了 别乱 |
[13:55] | Take things one step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[13:57] | You start by visiting Lemar’s parents. | 你先去见莱玛的父母 |
[14:00] | They need to see you. And then, we can build… | 他们需要见你 然后我们再… |
[14:16] | Well, these boots are not made for walkin’. | 这靴子可不适合走路 |
[14:21] | Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. | 瓦伦蒂娜·爱兰格拉·德·芳汀 |
[14:24] | Actually, it’s Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. | 其实是康泰莎·瓦伦蒂娜·爱兰格拉·德·芳汀 |
[14:28] | I know it’s hard, but I don’t like to repeat myself, | 我知道不好记 但我不喜欢重复自己的话 |
[14:31] | so you can just call me Val. | 所以你喊我小瓦就行 |
[14:33] | But don’t call me Val, just keep it in your head. | 但别喊我小瓦 记住 |
[14:37] | I’m gonna… | 我… |
[14:39] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:42] | I would have killed the bastard too. | 换我也会杀了那混蛋 |
[14:45] | Nobody in there is mad at you about that. | 里面没人为了这个气你 |
[14:47] | I mean, you would’ve been doin’ ’em a favor | 如果你把他们都干掉 |
[14:49] | if you’d taken out the whole lot. | 算是帮他们忙了 |
[14:52] | But these guys in ties, you know, | 但这些打领带的家伙 |
[14:56] | they got a whole thing to protect. | 他们要保护很多东西 |
[14:58] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[15:00] | Anyway, you did the right thing | 反正 你做得对 |
[15:05] | taking the serum. | 注射血清 |
[15:06] | Yeah, of course I know about that. And I’ll tell you something. | 我当然知道 我还要告诉你一件事 |
[15:08] | It has made you very, very valuable to certain people. | 那让你对于某些人来说非常有价值 |
[15:13] | I actually think it was the second best choice | 我其实觉得那是你人生中做过的 |
[15:16] | you’ve ever made in your life. | 第二正确的选择 |
[15:18] | Oh, you wanna know what the first best choice was? | 想知道第一正确的是什么吗 |
[15:22] | Tied with marrying | 和娶了 |
[15:23] | this fabulous firecracker sitting right next to me. | 我身边这位超美辣妹并列第一的选择 |
[15:27] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[15:28] | Picking up the phone when I call you. | 就是我打给你的时候要接电话 |
[15:33] | Oh, by the way, don’t worry about the shield. | 对了 别担心盾牌 |
[15:36] | I know you don’t have it. | 我知道不在你手里 |
[15:39] | Here’s a little, dirty state secret. | 告诉你一个不光彩的国家小秘密 |
[15:43] | It doesn’t really belong to the government. | 盾牌其实根本不属于政府 |
[15:45] | It’s kind of a legal gray area. | 算是法律上的灰色地带 |
[15:53] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[16:04] | There’s… There’s nothing on it. | 上面什么也没写啊 |
[16:43] | It says here the GRC accused them | 这上面说全球回归委员指控他们 |
[16:45] | of harboring and abetting international fugitives, | 窝藏和教唆国际难民 |
[16:48] | so they raided the place and shut it down. | 所以他们突袭了这里 把它关停了 |
[16:53] | Mathias. | 马赛厄斯 |
[16:55] | Mama Donya. | 唐妮娅老师 |
[16:58] | Nico. | 尼柯 |
[17:01] | I’ve lost count of how many others. | 我已经数不过来还有多少人了 |
[17:05] | How many times do we have to pay with our lives | 我们还得付出多少生命的代价 |
[17:07] | just to be citizens of this goddamn planet! | 就为了做这个该死的星球上的合法公民 |
[17:14] | The movement is ready. | 运动已经准备好了 |
[17:17] | They’re not going to stop. | 他们不会停手的 |
[17:20] | Not unless we make them. | 除非我们逼他们停下 |
[17:25] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[17:57] | I thought you’d be here sooner. | 没想到你这么慢 |
[18:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:05] | I’ve decided I’m not going to kill you. | 我已经决定了不会杀你 |
[18:09] | Imagine my relief. | 我可真是松了口气 |
[18:16] | The girl has been radicalized beyond salvation. | 那女孩已经走向了极端 没救了 |
[18:20] | I warned Sam, but he didn’t listen to me. | 我警告过山姆 可他没听我的 |
[18:23] | He’s as stubborn as Steve Rogers before him. | 他跟之前的史蒂夫·罗杰斯一样执拗 |
[18:27] | But you… | 但你不同 |
[18:30] | They literally programmed you to kill. | 他们之前是真把你设置成了杀人机器 |
[18:33] | James, do what needs to be done. | 詹姆斯 做该做的事 |
[18:36] | Karli has people everywhere, | 卡莉在各处都有人手 |
[18:39] | and there’s only one way | 只有一个办法 |
[18:40] | to make sure she cannot continue her mission. | 能确保她无法继续她的使命 |
[18:43] | I appreciate the advice. | 感谢你的建议 |
[18:47] | But we’re gonna do it our own way. | 但我们会按自己的方式来 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | I was afraid you would say that. | 我就怕你会那么说 |
[19:55] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[19:59] | I took the liberty of crossing off my name in your book. | 我擅自从你的小本子上划去了我的名字 |
[20:02] | I hold no grudges for what you thought you had to do. | 我对你认为你该做的事没有意见 |
[20:08] | Goodbye, James. | 再见 詹姆斯 |
[20:17] | We will take him to the Raft… | 我们会带他去孤岛监狱 |
[20:22] | Where he will live out his days. | 他会在那里度过余生 |
[20:28] | It would be prudent to make yourself scarce | 眼下你最好 |
[20:29] | in Wakanda for the time being, White Wolf. | 暂时离瓦坎达远点 白狼 |
[20:33] | Fair enough. | 的确 |
[20:48] | I may have another favor to ask of you. | 我可能还得请你帮个忙 |
[20:51] | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩 | |
[20:52] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[21:00] | What you doing, man? Where you goin’? | 你干什么 你去哪 |
[21:02] | I’m goin’ to see your grandfather. | 我要见你爷爷 |
[21:08] | All right, he in the back. | 好吧 他在家里 |
[21:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:12] | – I’ll be back there. – Yeah. | -我一会就回去 -好 |
[21:15] | Check up, man. | 来吧 哥们 |
[21:43] | That what I think it is? | 那是我想的那东西吗 |
[21:47] | Leave it covered. | 别打开 |
[21:50] | Them stars and stripes don’t mean nothin’ good to me. | 星条对我来说绝非好事 |
[21:56] | I need to understand. | 我不太明白 |
[22:00] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[22:04] | Every Black man does. | 每个黑人都明白 |
[22:07] | Whether you wanna deny it or not… | 不管你想不想否认 |
[22:09] | Don’t do that bitter, old man thing with me. | 别跟我来这套苦大仇深的老头子说教 |
[22:11] | If you ain’t bitter, you’re blind. | 你感觉不到苦的话 说明你瞎 |
[22:17] | I don’t get it, okay? | 我真的不懂 好吗 |
[22:21] | What went wrong? | 哪里出了错 |
[22:26] | I used to be like you, | 我曾经很像你 |
[22:29] | until I opened my eyes, | 直到我睁开了眼睛 |
[22:32] | 二战时一支完全由黑人 组成的陆军航空大队 | |
[22:32] | until I saw men in the Red Tails, | 直到我看见红色机尾战士 |
[22:36] | the famous 332 fight for this country, | 著名的332战斗机大队 为这个国家而战 |
[22:41] | only to come home | 等他们凯旋 |
[22:42] | to find crosses burned on their lawn. | 却发现自家草坪上被人扔了燃烧的十字架 |
[22:44] | I’m from the south. I get that. | 我在南方长大 这我懂 |
[22:47] | But you were a Super Soldier like Steve. | 但你是像史蒂夫一样的超级士兵 |
[22:49] | You could’ve been the next… | 你本可以成为下一个… |
[22:50] | The next? What? | 下一个什么 |
[22:55] | Blonde hair, blue eyes, stars and stripes? | 金发碧眼 星条装饰吗 |
[23:00] | The entire world’s been chasing that great white hope | 自从他打了血清 |
[23:02] | since he first got dosed with that serum. | 全世界都追着那位白人希望之星 |
[23:04] | Steve did not put you in jail. | 不是史蒂夫害你坐牢的 |
[23:23] | She died while I was in jail. | 我坐牢的时候她死了 |
[23:25] | They, uh, never let a single one of her letters get to me. | 她给我写的信全部被拦下了 我一封都没读到 |
[23:31] | They locked ’em in this box. | 他们把信锁在这个盒子里 |
[23:35] | They told her I was dead. | 他们告诉她 我死了 |
[23:38] | Yeah, and after a while, | 过了一阵子 |
[23:40] | she was gone, and, uh… | 她去世了 然后… |
[23:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:54] | You wanted to know what went wrong? | 你问哪里出了错 |
[23:57] | A handful of us got shot up | 我们有几个人 |
[24:00] | with different versions of that serum, | 被注射了不同版本的血清 |
[24:03] | but they don’t tell us what it is. | 但他们不告诉我们打的是什么 |
[24:06] | They tell us it’s tetanus. | 谎称那是破伤风疫苗 |
[24:10] | They sent us on missions, | 他们派我们出任务 |
[24:12] | even though the others weren’t stable. | 哪怕其他人状态并不稳定 |
[24:17] | Some of us started dying off. | 有些人开始死掉 |
[24:20] | Then a couple of the boys get captured on a mission. | 有两个人在执行一项任务时被捕 |
[24:25] | I heard the brass talkin’ about | 我听到高层说 |
[24:29] | blowing the POW camp to hell to hide the evidence. | 要把战俘营炸掉 隐藏证据 |
[24:33] | But those were my men. My brothers. | 但他们是我的人 我的兄弟 |
[24:37] | Not evidence. | 他们不是证据 |
[24:40] | So I bust out of the facility one night | 所以有天夜里我逃出来了 |
[24:45] | and I brought them boys back. | 把兄弟们带了回来 |
[24:48] | Not that it made a damn bit of difference. | 虽然这样做也是徒劳 |
[24:52] | It wasn’t long before it was only me left. | 不久就只剩我一个了 |
[24:56] | And what did I get for saving their lives? | 我救了他们的命 但结果呢 |
[25:09] | For the next 30 years, | 接下来的30年 |
[25:14] | they experimented on me, | 他们拿我做实验 |
[25:18] | trying to figure out why the serum worked. | 想弄清为什么血清在我身上成功了 |
[25:28] | There was a nurse. | 有个护士 |
[25:30] | She took pity on me. | 她可怜我 |
[25:32] | Wrote up some fake reports, something. | 伪造了一些报告 |
[25:34] | She had me declared dead. | 在她的帮助下 我被宣布死亡 |
[25:43] | That’s who gave me this. | 就是她把这盒子给了我 |
[25:55] | My God! | 天啊 |
[25:58] | Sam, I loved her so much. | 山姆 我是如此爱她 |
[26:05] | Mr. Bradley, um… | 布莱德利先生 |
[26:09] | We gotta do something. We gotta tell somebody. | 我们得做点什么 我们得公开这件事 |
[26:12] | No. Leave me dead. | 不 就让我继续做个死人吧 |
[26:14] | My name is buried. | 我的名字已被埋葬了 |
[26:16] | But the world’s different now. I know people. | 但世界现在不一样了 我认识一些人 |
[26:19] | Man, that’s why you’re here? | 所以你今天才来的吗 |
[26:22] | You think things are different? You think times are different? | 你以为时过境迁了吗 |
[26:25] | You think I wouldn’t be dead in a day if you brought me out? | 你以为你公开我的身份之后 我能活过一天吗 |
[26:31] | You wanna believe jail was my fault | 你想相信 坐牢是我的错 |
[26:35] | because you got that white man’s shield. | 因为你拿到了那个白人的盾 |
[26:40] | They were worried my story might get out. | 他们担心我的事迹会传出去 |
[26:45] | So, they erased me. | 所以他们把我抹掉了 |
[26:50] | My history. | 我的过去 |
[26:52] | But they’ve been doing that for 500 years. | 但这种事他们已经做了五百年 |
[26:59] | Pledge allegiance to that, my brother. | 向那玩意宣誓效忠吧 兄弟 |
[27:04] | They will never | 他们永远不会 |
[27:06] | let a Black man be Captain America. | 让一个黑人当美国队长的 |
[27:11] | And even if they did, | 就算他们允许 |
[27:13] | no self-respecting Black man would ever wanna be. | 有自尊的黑人也绝不会当的 |
[27:47] | Sarah, I’m comin’ home. | 莎拉 我准备回家 |
[28:14] | Good job, guys. | 干得漂亮 孩子们 |
[28:16] | In about 10 years, we’ll have this thing fixed. | 大概只需要十年 我们就能补好了 |
[28:22] | Would be fun to take the boat out one more time, | 卖掉这条船之前 再驾着它出航一次 |
[28:24] | before we sell it? | 应该会很好玩 |
[28:26] | There’s a great spot in Grand Isle, | 格兰德岛上有个超棒的地方 |
[28:27] | your grandfather used to take me, catch a lot of fish. | 你们外公以前常带我去 抓了好多鱼 |
[28:31] | But Mom said we can’t sell it. | 但妈妈说船卖不出去 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:35] | It’s too messed up. | 船况太差了 |
[28:37] | Mr. Dinh said he wouldn’t buy it ’cause it cost more to fix. | 丁先生说他不想买 因为翻修比买船还贵 |
[28:41] | And then he said something else in Vietnamese. | 然后他还说了几句越南语 |
[28:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:48] | Why didn’t you say somethin’? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[28:50] | Because I didn’t wanna tell you last night | 因为我昨晚不想告诉你 |
[28:52] | when you were lookin’ all sad puppy dog in the rain. | 你当时就像一只被雨淋湿的哀伤小狗 |
[28:56] | It was a rough day. | 昨天我很难受 |
[28:58] | You mean with Isaiah Bradley? | 因为去见了艾赛亚·布莱德利吗 |
[29:01] | And what they did to him. | 还有他们对他做的事 |
[29:05] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[29:06] | No. | 不 |
[29:08] | I’m trying to figure out what it all means. | 我想弄懂那一切的意义 |
[29:12] | Okay, well, I’m here. | 好吧 我随时都在 |
[29:17] | But as far as the boat is concerned, | 但说到这条船 |
[29:18] | the bottom line is, Mr. Dinh backed out. | 最主要是丁先生反悔了 |
[29:23] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[29:23] | Parts alone on that thing | 修好了再卖 |
[29:24] | are gonna eat up most of what we get back. | 可能连维修成本都拿不回来 |
[29:27] | Listen to me. Don’t worry. I’m gonna fix the boat. | 听我说 别担心 我会修好船的 |
[29:30] | Aren’t you supposed to be off saving the world? | 你不是去拯救世界了吗 |
[29:32] | Why are you back here bothering me? | 为什么还回来烦我 |
[29:34] | ‘Cause my family’s well-being is a part of the world. | 因为我家人的幸福也是世界的一部分 |
[29:38] | So you’re waiting for a lead? | 你在等线索 |
[29:40] | And the government stepped in | 然后政府插手了 |
[29:43] | and took control and kind of benched us. | 夺走了控制权 让我们坐冷板凳 |
[29:50] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[29:53] | Please make sure Bennett and Elling each get one. | 记得给班尼特和艾林一人一个 |
[29:55] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[29:57] | – All right. Bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[29:58] | Have a good day at school, guys. | 祝你们今天在学校开心 孩子们 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:03] | Bennett and Elling’s dad cannot get up before noon. | 班尼特和艾林的爸爸不到中午不起床 |
[30:06] | Kids keep showing up hungry, | 孩子们一直都饿着肚子上学 |
[30:08] | but are too proud to ask for any help. | 但碍于面子不肯开口求助 |
[30:09] | And you’re just like Mom, feeding every kid in the neighborhood. | 你跟妈妈当年一样 喂饱这里每个孩子 |
[30:14] | How many people still owe Mom and Dad something? | 有多少人还欠爸妈人情 |
[30:17] | All of them. | 所有人都欠 |
[30:19] | All that’s left, for sure. | 当然是指所有还活着的人 |
[30:23] | It might be time to call in a few of those favors. | 可能是时候让他们还一还人情了 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna fix this damn boat. | 我会修好这条船 |
[30:33] | – Hey, it’s Sam Wilson. – Hi, Sam. | -我是山姆·威尔逊 -你好 山姆 |
[30:35] | Yeah. Paul’s youngest boy from up the street. | 是啊 我是保罗的小儿子 我们住街那头 |
[30:37] | How’s your sister? | 你姐姐最近怎么样 |
[30:38] | Hey, Miss Paddy. You remember my mom and dad? | 帕蒂女士 你还记得我爸妈吗 |
[30:41] | Yes, I remember. | 我记得 |
[30:42] | Hey, Mr. Falcon. | 猎鹰先生 |
[30:44] | What’s happenin’ with you, boy? | 你怎么样了 孩子 |
[30:45] | I’m back in town, that’s why I’m calling. | 我回家了 所以才给你打电话 |
[30:47] | What you need? | 你需要什么 |
[30:48] | – Mr. Thurow. – Yes. | -瑟罗先生 -怎么了 |
[30:50] | Any chance I can ask a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[30:51] | Anything for the Wilson family. | 为威尔逊家做什么我都乐意 |
[30:53] | – Appreciate it. – We’ll be there if you need us. | -谢谢 -只要你有需要 我们一定会来 |
[30:59] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get it out. | 我不知道怎么才能把它搬出来 |
[31:02] | We need some more guys for this. | 我们还需要些人手 |
[31:03] | Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing. | 汤米 卡洛斯 你们太棒了 |
[31:08] | Thanks so much, man. | 非常感谢 |
[31:10] | – Thank y’all. – Hey, look, | -真的谢谢你们 -听我说 |
[31:11] | word goes out the Wilson family needs help? | 威尔逊一家需要帮助的消息传开了 |
[31:13] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[31:14] | We still got a bit of usefulness in us. | 我们还是有点用处的 |
[31:16] | How do we get it off the truck? | 我们怎么把它从卡车上弄下来 |
[31:25] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:31] | Just dropping this off. | 我是来给你送这玩意的 |
[31:34] | You can sign for it and I’ll go. | 你签收了我就走 |
[31:39] | I called in a favor from the Wakandans. | 我找瓦坎达人帮了个忙 |
[31:45] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[31:54] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[31:57] | Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up. | 等一下 你应该向上扳 |
[32:12] | Why didn’t you use the metal arm? | 你怎么不用金属手臂呢 |
[32:16] | I don’t always think of it immediately. | 我也不是每次都能立刻想起来 |
[32:18] | I’m right-handed. | 我是右撇子 |
[32:21] | So, this is the boat, huh? | 就是这艘船吗 |
[32:23] | This is it. | 就是它 |
[32:26] | It’s nice. | 真不错 |
[32:29] | You want any help? | 还需要帮忙吗 |
[32:39] | I’m Bucky. | 我是巴基 |
[32:41] | Ah. Sarah. | 我叫莎拉 |
[32:44] | Sarah… | 莎拉 |
[33:21] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:42] | Think Karli’s gonna throw in the towel? | 你觉得卡莉会认输吗 |
[33:45] | I think she’s gonna double down. | 我觉得她会更豁出去 |
[33:47] | Any idea how to stop her? | 想到怎么阻止她了吗 |
[33:48] | I got Joaquin working on something. | 我让华金去查了 |
[33:50] | Well, Zemo says there’s only one way. | 泽莫说只有一种方法 |
[34:11] | Gotta catch my flight tomorrow. | 我明天得赶飞机 |
[34:15] | Get a hotel room for the night. | 今天先在旅馆住一晚 |
[34:17] | Crash, you know? | 凑活一夜 |
[34:18] | You’re just gonna set me up like that, huh? | 你就想套我话呢是吧 |
[34:21] | I don’t wanna make it weird for your family. | 我不想让你的家人感到奇怪 |
[34:23] | Just stay here. | 住这里就好 |
[34:25] | The people in this town | 这个镇上的人 |
[34:25] | are the most welcoming people in the world. | 是全世界最热情的人 |
[34:28] | They don’t care if you wear small T-shirts | 他们才不管你穿的T恤是不是太紧身 |
[34:31] | or if you have six toes or if your mom’s your aunt. | 还是你有六个脚趾 或者你妈其实是你小姨 |
[34:34] | Okay, I get it. | 行 我知道了 |
[34:35] | I mean, you know, the people are nice. | 这里的人都非常友好 |
[34:39] | But don’t flirt with my sister. | 但是别和我姐姐调情 |
[34:41] | – No. – ‘Cause if you do, | -不会的 -你要是敢 |
[34:41] | I’ll have Carlos cut you up, feed you to fish. | 我就叫卡洛斯把你切碎了扔到海里喂鱼 |
[34:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:55] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[34:58] | After I saw what happened | 我看到 |
[35:00] | to Lemar, | 莱玛的遭遇后 |
[35:03] | I went after him. | 就去追他了 |
[35:06] | And, um, that guy… | 那个男人 |
[35:10] | He’s the one that killed our boy? | 就是他杀了我们儿子吗 |
[35:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:14] | I would never let the person who did that get away. | 我绝不会让凶手逍遥法外 |
[35:18] | And I hope you can find some measure of peace in that. | 希望你们大仇得报之后能有所宽慰 |
[35:33] | I took that. | 这张照片是我拍的 |
[35:35] | When we got back from our first tour. | 当时我们刚结束第一次派驻回国 |
[35:41] | There was nobody like him. | 没有人像他这么好 |
[35:43] | Lemar knew the risk. | 莱玛知道其中的危险 |
[35:46] | After everything you boys have been through together, | 在你们一起经历了这么多之后 |
[35:49] | I know he’s restin’ easier | 我知道 当他泉下有知 |
[35:52] | knowin’ that the man who’s responsible got his justice. | 凶手罪有应得 他也会安息的 |
[35:59] | He was so proud of you | 他们任你为美国队长时 |
[36:03] | when they made you Captain America. | 他很为你自豪 |
[36:06] | And he would tell me every day, | 他每天都跟我说 |
[36:10] | what an honor it was to be your partner. | 做你的搭档有多么光荣 |
[36:14] | It meant the world to him. | 这对他来说意义非凡 |
[36:22] | And for me too. | 对我来说也是 |
[36:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:38] | If you ever need me, I’m always here for you. | 只要你们需要我 我一直都在你们身边 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:04] | 约翰·沃克 队长回归 | |
[37:17] | I have a job for you. | 有个活儿要给你 |
[37:19] | Please. If it weren’t for me, | 拜托 要不是我 |
[37:20] | you’d be rotting in that Algerian prison. | 你还烂在阿尔及利亚的监狱里呢 |
[37:28] | Finished? | 说完了吗 |
[37:32] | I can give you double this time. | 这次我可以给你双倍 |
[37:35] | I promise you won’t regret saying yes. | 我保证你答应了不会后悔 |
[37:38] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以怎么说 |
[37:55] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[37:56] | Hurry, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[38:51] | Push the stopper. | 按下阻断 |
[38:54] | Oh, in there. | 这边 |
[39:02] | – Thanks. – Yep. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[39:08] | Hey. Start loosening those bolts. | 拧松那些螺栓 |
[39:11] | Got it. | 好的 |
[39:21] | Okay, so… | 好了 那么… |
[39:22] | Excuse me. No! | 不好意思 不 |
[39:23] | There should be a three-sixteenths bolt | 在大齿轮上 |
[39:25] | that goes in the big gear. | 应该有一个3/16螺栓 |
[39:27] | – Nope. – Uh-huh. No. No. | -不 -不不不 |
[39:28] | – You didn’t even look. – I didn’t have to. | -你都没看 -我不需要看 |
[39:33] | Hi, Sarah. | 你好 莎拉 |
[39:34] | I told you specifically | 我专门和你说过 |
[39:35] | that the water pump was not the problem, | 问题不在水泵上 |
[39:36] | and yet, here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[39:38] | Yep, Samuel. | 是啊 山姆 |
[39:39] | In our defense, | 我要先声明 |
[39:41] | we were supposed to be done long before you woke up. | 我们本来打算在你醒来之前就搞定的 |
[39:43] | I don’t come up to the sky | 我不会上天 |
[39:44] | to tell you how to barrel roll, | 教你桶式翻滚 |
[39:45] | so don’t come down here | 所以你也别跑来 |
[39:46] | and mess around with things you don’t understand. | 瞎搞你不懂的东西 |
[39:50] | Bye. Off. | 再见 不送 |
[39:52] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢两位先生 |
[39:53] | Appreciate you. | 非常感激 |
[39:54] | I love you, bro. | 我爱你 弟弟 |
[39:59] | She’s a very mean person. | 她可真刻薄 |
[40:01] | It’s tough love. | 忠言逆耳罢了 |
[40:02] | No. If you did what I told you to do, | 不 如果你照我说的做 |
[40:04] | we would have been done before any of this took place. | 我们早就搞定了 不用挨骂 |
[40:06] | There is no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[40:08] | There’s a prowess that goes into my madness. | 我的疯狂是有技术含量的 |
[40:25] | Feels weird… | 感觉好怪 |
[40:27] | Picking it up again. | 再次拿起盾 |
[40:32] | The legacy of that shield | 这面盾牌的传承 |
[40:35] | is complicated, to say the least. | 至少可以说是”十分复杂” |
[40:40] | When Steve told me what he was planning, | 史蒂夫告诉我他的计划时 |
[40:41] | I don’t think we understood | 我们可能都不明白 |
[40:43] | what it felt like for a Black man | 作为一个黑人 |
[40:45] | to be handed the shield. | 被托付这面盾牌的感受 |
[40:48] | How could we? | 我们怎么会理解呢 |
[40:50] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:02] | Whatever happened with Walker, it wasn’t your fault. | 沃克的事不是你的错 |
[41:07] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[41:09] | It’s just, that shield’s | 只是 这面盾牌 |
[41:12] | the closest thing I’ve got left to a family, | 是我仅剩的 最接近家人的存在 |
[41:16] | so when you retired it, | 所以你让它退役时 |
[41:19] | it made me feel like I had nothing left. | 我觉得我失去了一切 |
[41:22] | Made me question everything. | 我开始怀疑一切 |
[41:25] | You, Steve, me. | 你 史蒂夫 我自己 |
[41:29] | You know, I’ve got his, uh… | 我拿了… |
[41:31] | I’ve got his book. | 我拿了他的本子 |
[41:34] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[41:36] | I just figured if it worked for him, | 我想着 如果这样做对他有帮助 |
[41:38] | then it’d work for me. | 那对我也会有帮助 |
[41:44] | I understand, man. | 我明白 |
[41:47] | But Steve is gone. | 但史蒂夫已经不在了 |
[41:52] | And this might be a surprise, | 你可能没这么想过 |
[41:56] | but it doesn’t matter what Steve thought. | 但其实史蒂夫的想法并不重要 |
[42:02] | You gotta stop looking to other people | 你不该继续指望其他人 |
[42:04] | to tell you who you are. | 来告诉你你到底是谁了 |
[42:10] | Let me ask you. | 我问你 |
[42:13] | You still having those nightmares? | 你还会做那些噩梦吗 |
[42:15] | All the time. | 一直都会 |
[42:17] | It means I remember. | 这说明我还记得 |
[42:19] | It means a part of me is still there. | 说明有一部分我仍留在那里 |
[42:21] | Which means a part of the Winter Soldier’s still in me. | 说明冬日战士仍残留在我心里 |
[42:29] | You up for a little tough love? | 你愿意听逆耳忠言吗 |
[42:33] | You want to climb out of the hell you’re in, | 你想爬出你身处的地狱 |
[42:36] | do the work. | 那就努力 |
[42:38] | Do it. | 去做 |
[42:40] | I’ve been making amends. | 我已经在赎罪补过了 |
[42:41] | Nah. You weren’t amending, you were avenging. | 不 你不是在补过 你只是在复仇 |
[42:44] | You were stopping all the wrongdoers | 你阻止那些你当冬日战士时 |
[42:45] | you enabled as the Winter Soldier, | 所助长过的罪犯 |
[42:48] | because you thought it would bring you closure. | 因为你觉得这样能给你带来解脱 |
[42:54] | You go to these people and say “Sorry,” | 你去找这些人 去道歉 |
[42:57] | because you think it’ll make you feel better, right? | 因为你觉得这样会让你好受一些 对吗 |
[43:02] | But you gotta make them feel better. | 但是你应该让他们好受一些 |
[43:04] | You gotta go to them and be of service. | 你得找他们 去帮助他们 |
[43:07] | I’m sure there’s at least one person in that book | 我想这本子里至少有一个 |
[43:10] | who needs closure about something, | 需要得到解脱的人 |
[43:12] | and you’re the only one who can give it to ’em. | 只有你可以帮到那个人 |
[43:15] | Probably a dozen. | 很可能有十几个呢 |
[43:17] | That’s cool. | 没关系 |
[43:19] | Start with one. | 先从一个开始 |
[43:25] | Good talk. | 你很会说 |
[43:31] | You know Karli won’t quit. | 你知道卡莉不会罢手的 |
[43:33] | You call me when you have a lead, and I’ll be there. | 你有线索就联系我 我马上到 |
[43:39] | – Not necessarily as a team. – Nope. | -不一定以队友身份 -的确 |
[43:41] | – We’re not that good. – Definitely not. | -我们关系没那么好 -的确没有 |
[43:43] | – We’re professionals. – Definitely. | -我们很专业的 -没错 |
[43:45] | – And, uh, we’re partners. – Co-workers. | -我们是搭档 -同事 |
[43:48] | But we’re also a couple of guys with a mutual friend. | 但我们也是两个有一名共同朋友的人 |
[43:51] | – Friend’s now gone. – So we’re a couple of guys. | -那朋友已经离开了 -那我们就是两个男的 |
[43:53] | – I can live with that. – Perfect. | -这样也行 -很完美 |
[43:56] | Thanks for the help, man. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[43:58] | Meant a lot. | 对我很重要 |
[44:00] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[44:39] | There’s only one last thing to do. | 只剩下最后一件事要做了 |
[44:41] | Looks good. | 看起来很不错 |
[44:48] | Stop. Don’t. | 住手 不要 |
[44:55] | We can’t sell it. | 我们不能卖掉 |
[44:57] | I know. I know the speech. It’s not smart, but… | 我知道你要说什么 不明智 但是… |
[45:02] | I just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[45:04] | Sarah, I’m so happy to hear you say that. | 莎拉 听到你这么说 我很高兴 |
[45:09] | We have to preserve this. | 我们必须留下这艘船 |
[45:13] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 要说我到现在学到了什么 |
[45:14] | it’s that I can’t win every fight. | 那就是 我不可能赢下每一场仗 |
[45:16] | That’s cool. I’m okay with that. But this… | 没关系 我已经接受了 但这个… |
[45:20] | This is our history. | 这是我们共同的历史 |
[45:23] | We can’t lose this fight. | 我们不能输掉这场仗 |
[45:26] | All our struggles as a people, | 我每每想到我们作为普通人 |
[45:29] | I think about it and I used to say, | 做出的种种挣扎 我以前经常会说 |
[45:31] | “I’mma show them. I’mma go out and change the world.” | “我要给他们看看 我要去改变世界” |
[45:35] | Yeah, silly, I know, | 我知道很傻 |
[45:38] | but when I’d look in your eyes, | 但是当我看着你的眼睛 |
[45:39] | I could tell you were always thinking that I was runnin’ away. | 我能看出你一直觉得我在逃避 |
[45:48] | Sam, listen to me. | 山姆 听我说 |
[45:50] | At no point in my life did I ever think you were runnin’ away. | 我这辈子从来没觉得你在逃避 |
[45:54] | From anything. | 逃避任何事 |
[45:56] | Not even when I was lightin’ yo ass up at the bank. | 即使我在银行指责你时也没那么想 |
[46:02] | Who knew you were so sensitive. | 谁能想到你居然这么敏感 |
[46:06] | God, I missed you so much. | 老天 我好想念你 |
[46:14] | There’s a fight out there, and then, there’s our fight here, | 远方有一场战斗 我们也在这为生存为战 |
[46:17] | and, bro, you have taken them both on. | 弟弟 这两个重任你都扛起来了 |
[46:23] | So you really gonna let Isaiah Bradley get in your head? | 你真要让艾赛亚·布莱德利影响到你吗 |
[46:26] | You gonna let him decide what you do next? | 你要让他决定你接下来该做什么吗 |
[46:29] | Isaiah has been to hell and back. | 艾赛亚受尽折磨 |
[46:31] | If I was in his shoes, I’d feel the exact same way. | 换作我是他 我也会有相同感受 |
[46:35] | But what would be the point of all the pain and sacrifice | 但如果我没有站起来继续战斗的决心 |
[46:40] | if I wasn’t willing to stand up and keep fightin’? | 那些痛苦和牺牲又有什么意义 |
[47:27] | All day, baby. | 一整天 孩子 |
[47:28] | – Uncle Sam! – Uncle Sam! | -山姆舅舅 -山姆舅舅 |
[47:31] | Get him, AJ! | 抓住他 AJ |
[48:36] | What are we doin’ here? | 这是在干什么 |
[48:38] | I got some help to even out the odds. | 我找了帮手 增加胜算 |
[48:41] | Sam screwed him out of a small fortune not long ago. | 山姆不久前敲了他一笔巨款 |
[48:44] | He’s been dying to get payback ever since. | 从那以后他就一直渴望着复仇 |
[48:47] | Bonjour. | 你们好 |
[48:54] | Voila. | 你看 |
[48:59] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[49:00] | So we’re working with criminals now? | 我们现在和罪犯合作了吗 |
[49:03] | Haven’t you heard? | 你还没听说吗 |
[49:04] | We are criminals. | 我们就是罪犯 |
[49:06] | George gets his payback and we get a killer. | 乔治得以复仇 我们则能抓到凶手 |
[49:09] | It’s a bargain on both sides. | 这笔交易对双方都有利 |
[49:12] | You invite me here for a picnic or what? | 你邀请我来野餐的吗 |
[49:30] | We’re gonna make sure the GRC vote never happens. | 我们要破坏全球回归委员会的投票 |
[49:35] | I’m only here to kill the Falcon. | 我只是来杀猎鹰的 |
[49:37] | You’ll get your chance. | 你会得到机会 |
[49:48] | Tonight, we go to battle. | 今晚 我们开战 |
[49:50] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[50:02] | In New York, where the GRC | 全球回归委员会正在纽约 |
[50:04] | is voting on the controversial Patch Act, | 就富有争议的《补丁法》进行投票 |
[50:07] | which would move upwards of twenty million refugees | 此法案会让超过两千万难民 |
[50:10] | back home to their countries of origin. | 回到他们的祖国 |
[50:12] | It’s coming during these difficult times of international politics. | 这即将发生 同时国际政治正处于艰难时期 |
[50:16] | Sorry this took so long. Spare you the technical details, | 抱歉花了那么久 我就不跟你扯技术细节了 |
[50:18] | but I finally got results for the scans you asked for, | 不过我终于拿到你要的扫描结果了 |
[50:21] | and I think we’re onto something. | 我认为我们有重大发现 |
[50:22] | When we look back, all these pings, | 回过头看能发现 发出这些 |
[50:24] | they’re from places just before the Flag Smashers hit, | 脉冲信号的地方 之后都被碎旗者袭击了 |
[50:27] | clearly, they’re all over Europe. | 显然 他们遍布全欧洲 |
[50:29] | Earlier today, we got one from New York. | 今天早些时候 纽约也出现了信号 |
[50:32] | Now, I can’t promise you they’re not using a VPN | 我不能保证他们没用虚拟网络 |
[50:35] | or masking their location, but… | 或者没隐蔽位置 但是 |
[50:36] | Great work, Joaquin. | 做得很好 华金 |
[50:39] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我 |
[50:44] | Look, the right people will go along with this, | 目标人群会配合的 |
[50:47] | they always do… | 一向如此 |
[50:48] | You have to consider the optics. | 你必须考虑舆论 |
[50:50] | No, the optics are whatever we show them. | 不 舆论就是我们给大众看到的 |
[50:52] | People have to believe in what we’re doing to support us. | 人们相信我们在做的事 才会支持我们 |
[50:55] | Do we really need to bother with a vote? | 我们真有必要浪费时间投票吗 |
[50:59] | There are troops in place. | 军队已就位 |
[51:03] | I can make a call and have the refugees move now. | 我现在打一通电话就能让难民转移 |
[51:06] | We’re not rounding them up like cattle. | 我们不能把他们当牲口一样赶到一块 |
[51:09] | And we still do not have sufficient resources | 而且我们在安置营仍然没有 |
[51:12] | in the resettlement camps. | 足够的资源 |
[51:14] | What’s sufficient? | 多少才叫足够 |
[51:15] | They can’t stay where they are forever. | 他们不能永远留在那里 |
[51:17] | – One world. – One people. | -同一世界 -同一类人 |