时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:08] | – by something impossible. – Run, Barry, run! | -被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly I use my speed | 但我秘密地用自己的速度 |
[00:21] | to fight crime and find others like me. | 打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | and get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am…the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 我很抱歉我没有相信你 |
[00:36] | But you really did see something that night your mom died | 看来你母亲去世那晚你的确看到了什么 |
[00:38] | and your dad is innocent. | 而你父亲也的确无辜 |
[00:40] | The explosion that put you in a coma also killed my fiance. | 让你陷入昏迷的那场爆炸也夺走了我的未婚夫 |
[00:43] | Can you imagine if you could control his power? | 你能想象如果你能控制他的能力吗 |
[00:45] | If you could harness it, | 如果你能驾驭它 |
[00:46] | you could change what it means to be human. | 你可能能改变人类的意义 |
[00:49] | He’s called the Flash. | 他叫闪电侠 |
[00:51] | Or, at least, he will be one day. | 至少 他有一天会成为闪电侠 |
[00:55] | He must be kept safe. | 必须确保他的安全 |
[01:03] | It doesn’t matter if you’re the slowest kid | 你是体育课上跑得最慢的人 |
[01:05] | in gym class or the fastest man alive. | 还是现今速度最快的人并不重要 |
[01:07] | Every one of us is running. | 大家都在奔跑 |
[01:10] | Being alive means running. | 人活着就要奔跑 |
[01:12] | Running from something, | 要逃离什么 |
[01:14] | running to something | 奔向什么 |
[01:15] | or someone. | 或者奔向某个人 |
[01:17] | And no matter how fast you are, | 不论你跑得有多快 |
[01:19] | there’s some things you can’t outrun. | 也总有跑不过的东西 |
[01:22] | Some things always manage to catch up to you. | 总有东西设法追上你 |
[01:25] | Regular movie scale, that was a seven or an eight. | 按普通电影标准的话 可以打个七八分 |
[01:28] | Zombie movie scale, it was, like, a four, tops. | 按僵尸电影标准的话最高也就四分 |
[01:31] | There’s a zombie movie scale? | 还有僵尸电影标准吗 |
[01:32] | Did you know that zombies exist in nature? | 你知不知道自然界真的有僵尸的 |
[01:35] | There’s a species of fungi that infects ants, | 有一种真菌可以感染蚂蚁 |
[01:38] | causing the ants to attack plants | 致使蚂蚁袭击植物 |
[01:40] | that can release spores which in turn infect new hosts. | 植物释放孢子 进而感染新的宿主 |
[01:43] | I’m going full nerd again, aren’t I? | 我又一秒钟变书呆子了对不对 |
[01:44] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -对 -好吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah. It’s okay though. | 不过没事 |
[01:46] | You are still the cutest nerd that I know. | 你还是我认识的最萌的书呆子 |
[01:49] | Anyways, I’m a lot more interested | 不过我还是对最近 |
[01:50] | in the amazing as of late. | 那个厉害的东西更感兴趣 |
[01:52] | You mean ’cause of this “Streak” thing? | 你是指引起”闪电”的那个东西吗 |
[01:54] | He’s out there. People are talking about him. | 他真的存在 大家都在谈论呢 |
[01:56] | How do you even know he’s a he? | 你怎么知道是男的 |
[01:57] | Maybe it’s a she. | 说不定是女的呢 |
[01:58] | It’s a man, okay? | 肯定是男的 |
[02:00] | You know I am really intuitive about this kind of stuff. | 你知道我对这种事直觉一向很准 |
[02:02] | Someone even posted a picture | 汽车事故中获救的人甚至在事后 |
[02:03] | after being yanked from a car accident. | 发了一张那个人的照片 |
[02:05] | It’s a red blur leaving the scene. | 就是一团红色模糊的东西离开现场 |
[02:07] | Here, what do you see? | 你看 看到什么了 |
[02:11] | I see your boyfriend’s calling. | 我看到你男朋友给你打电话了 |
[02:14] | Oh, I should probably get this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[02:15] | I’m crashing at his place tonight, | 今晚我要去他那里过夜 |
[02:17] | and he’s supposed to leave a key for me somewhere. | 他应该把钥匙放什么地方留给我 |
[02:19] | Hey, babe. What’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[02:21] | Not much, just hanging out with Barry. | 没事 就跟巴里一起随便逛逛 |
[02:23] | You off yet? | 下班了吗 |
[02:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:28] | Code 237 on Waid Boulevard. | 韦德大道出现代号237 |
[02:30] | Public indecency? | 公然猥亵吗 |
[02:32] | Wait, I think I meant a 239. | 不对 应该是代号239 |
[02:34] | Dog leash violation? | 狗没拴好吗 |
[02:36] | Bad man with a gun in a getaway car. | 有人持枪驾车逃跑 |
[02:38] | Go. | 快去 |
[02:40] | You don’t have a mat. Do you have a planter? | 你们家没有脚垫 那是在盆栽里吗 |
[02:55] | He’s got a gun. Look out! | 他有枪 小心 |
[03:02] | Where’d he go? | 人呢 |
[03:08] | What the– | 搞什么… |
[03:10] | Key’s in the mailbox. | 钥匙在邮箱里 |
[03:12] | I’ll see you later. Bye. | 那我们一会儿见 拜拜 |
[03:14] | – Eddie says hi. – Nice of him. | -艾迪让我代他问好 -真贴心啊 |
[03:16] | You wanna grab a bite? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[03:17] | I’m feeling a little famished. | 我快饿死了 |
[03:19] | After the Mongolian barbecue we had before the movie | 我们看电影前吃了蒙古烤肉 |
[03:21] | and the extra large popcorn you had at the movie? | 看电影的时候你吃了超大份爆米花 |
[03:23] | How are you not fat? | 这么吃你怎么不胖呢 |
[03:25] | I’ve been jogging. | 我一直在慢跑锻炼 |
[03:29] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | Why so public a meeting, uncle? | 为什么在人这么多的地方见面 叔叔 |
[03:37] | We’re dining out to show our enemies we’re not afraid. | 我们在外吃饭 好向敌人表明我们并不害怕 |
[03:40] | Relax, nephew. | 放松 侄子 |
[03:42] | We’ve replaced the windows with bulletproof glass. | 窗户玻璃已经都换成防弹玻璃了 |
[03:45] | Close it up. | 关上吧 |
[03:46] | Come. | 过来 |
[03:47] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯 |
[04:00] | Our own drivers are ripping us off. | 我们自己的司机在偷我们的东西 |
[04:04] | Someone is paying them | 有人花钱雇他们 |
[04:07] | to steal from us. | 偷我们的东西 |
[04:10] | None of you will sleep until we find out who. | 除非找出是谁 否则你们谁都别想睡觉 |
[04:14] | And then those thieves… | 然后那些贼… |
[04:18] | Those thieves… | 那些贼… |
[04:21] | will draw | 就都 |
[04:23] | their last breath. | 死定了 |
[04:26] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[04:47] | – Where’d you cut him off? – So we cut him off at Eighth. | -你们在哪里抓到他的 -在第八大道那边 |
[04:49] | I mean, the perp was in the backseat of the cruiser | 我们都没弄明白是怎么回事 那个罪犯 |
[04:51] | before he even knew what happened. | 就已经在我们巡逻车的后座上了 |
[04:52] | Congratulations, Paulson, | 恭喜啊 鲍尔森 |
[04:54] | on that arrest last night. | 恭喜您昨晚逮捕成功 |
[04:55] | – Hell of a job. – You come by later, Joe. | -非常精彩 -回头来我这 乔 |
[04:57] | I’ll give you a driving lesson, okay? | 我教你开车 好吗 |
[05:00] | Wasn’t even him last night. It was me. | 昨晚根本不是他 是我 |
[05:02] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[05:03] | I just didn’t realize | 我之前还没意识到 |
[05:05] | It’s not like I want a museum built in my name. | 我并不是想让人们以我的名义建一座博物馆 |
[05:08] | Keeping what I can do a secret from Iris and everyone, | 向爱瑞丝还有其他人隐瞒自己的能力 |
[05:11] | it’s harder than I thought. | 比我想像中更困难 |
[05:12] | I know, but it is safer that way. | 我知道 但这样更安全 |
[05:14] | Besides, me and you got work to do. | 再说 我们还有工作要干 |
[05:20] | The evidence from my mom’s case. | 我妈妈那起案件的证物 |
[05:21] | I had it brought up from storage. | 我从储藏库取出来了 |
[05:23] | I’ve been through this box 1,000 times. | 这盒子我已经翻过一千多次了 |
[05:26] | Before, your story about what really happened that night– | 你当初所说的 关于那晚的真实情况 |
[05:29] | the lightning storm, the man in the middle of it– | 闪电 还有一个人在中间 |
[05:31] | I thought that was a kid | 你当时还是个孩子 |
[05:32] | trying to protect his father from prison. | 我以为你在编故事保护你父亲免受牢狱之苦 |
[05:34] | But now that I know it’s true, | 可我现在知道了真相 |
[05:36] | we’re gonna go through every scrap of evidence | 所以我们要再仔细搜查这些证物 |
[05:38] | until we find something that helps us. | 直到找到有用的线索 |
[05:40] | It took the jury 52 minutes to come back | 陪审团只花费了52分钟 |
[05:42] | with a verdict of guilty. | 就判决我父亲有罪 |
[05:44] | They moved too fast, | 他们动作太快 |
[05:45] | which is why we got to take our time. | 所以我们得慢慢来 |
[05:50] | Barry, Joe, we got multiple homicides. | 巴里 乔 发生了多起凶杀案 |
[05:52] | Do you know the Darbinyan crime family? | 你知道达比尼犯罪家族吗 |
[06:02] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[06:04] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[06:06] | Signs of histotoxic hypoxia. | 有组织中毒性缺氧症状 |
[06:09] | The cells in their bodies were unable to utilize oxygen. | 他们体内的细胞无法吸入氧气 |
[06:12] | It’s consistent with exposure to poison gas. | 暴露在有毒气体中 |
[06:14] | What kind of poison? | 什么样的毒气 |
[06:15] | I’ll need to take a lung sample, | 我需要采集肺泡样本 |
[06:17] | see if I can narrow it down. | 看能不能缩小范围 |
[06:19] | The only other exit was bolted from the inside. | 这里唯一的出口从内部被封死了 |
[06:22] | They were trapped. | 他们被困在这里 |
[06:23] | I was thinking someone pumped gas in from the outside, | 我本来的猜想是有人从外面放毒气进来 |
[06:26] | but witnesses say the street was empty. | 但是目击者称街道上没有人 |
[06:29] | So it was from the inside. | 所以毒气是在室内释放的 |
[06:30] | That means there should be a canister | 也就是说现场应该会有毒气罐 |
[06:32] | or a container left behind. | 或者瓶子之类的 |
[06:34] | The gas just didn’t come in by itself. | 毒气不可能凭空出现 |
[06:36] | Unless it had a mind of its own. | 除非毒气有意识 |
[06:42] | Eddie, would you mind canvassing again? | 艾迪 你能不能再去调查一下 |
[06:44] | Somebody had to have seen something suspicious. | 肯定有人看到了可疑现象 |
[06:49] | Okay, explain. | 解释一下吧 |
[06:51] | The boss collapsed by the table. | 老板在桌前就晕倒了 |
[06:53] | This guy made it 10 feet away. | 可这个人却走开了三米远 |
[06:55] | That guy had a chance to move off | 那人甚至得以离开事发地点 |
[06:57] | and fire three shots into the window | 并向窗户开了三枪 |
[06:58] | trying to break the glass. | 想要打破玻璃 |
[07:00] | But they all started in the same spot, | 可是他们本来都在同一个位置 |
[07:02] | which means they should have all been affected by the gas | 按理说会同时被毒气感染 |
[07:04] | at the same time, but instead, it’s as if… | 可是并非如此 感觉就像… |
[07:06] | They were attacked one by one. | 他们是挨个被袭击的 |
[07:09] | My gut feeling, if we’re gonna solve this one, | 我有直觉 要解决这个案件 |
[07:12] | you and me are gonna need… | 我们需要… |
[07:14] | – backup. – Yeah. | -后援 -没错 |
[07:17] | Fascinating, | 真不错 |
[07:18] | a meta-human that can manipulate poison gas. | 能操控毒气的超能力者 |
[07:20] | Is it just poisonous gas, | 仅仅是毒气呢 |
[07:21] | or can he control all aerated substances? | 还是他能操控所有气体 |
[07:23] | And how is he able to formulate the connection? | 他怎么做到这一点的 |
[07:25] | Is it physiological or psychological? | 通过意念力还是物理学力 |
[07:27] | This individual can create | 这位超能力者能够 |
[07:28] | a mental nexus using gaseous substances. | 利用气体形成精神联结 |
[07:30] | You mean connect with gases on a molecular level? | 你是说在分子层面上跟气体交流吗 |
[07:32] | – Yes. – That is ridiculously cool. | -对 -这也太帅了 |
[07:34] | They get really excited about this stuff. | 他们遇到这种事会比较激动 |
[07:35] | The only thing I’m excited about | 唯一能让我激动的事 |
[07:37] | is putting criminals behind bars. | 就是把罪犯缉拿归案 |
[07:39] | Except Iron Heights isn’t exactly equipped | 问题在于铁山监狱 |
[07:41] | to handle meta-humans. | 根本关不住超能力者 |
[07:43] | Then I guess it’s fortunate the ones | 我只能说 幸运的是 |
[07:44] | you’ve encountered so far are no longer with us. | 你遇到过的那些已经不在人世了 |
[07:46] | Well, unless we’re planning on executing | 除非我们打算只要遇到超能力罪犯 |
[07:48] | every super criminal we stop, | 就一律处决 |
[07:50] | you geniuses are gonna have to come up | 否则你们这些天才得好好想想 |
[07:52] | with someplace else to hold them. | 应该把他们关在哪里 |
[07:54] | A meta-human prison. Sweet. | 超能者监狱 我喜欢 |
[07:57] | Until we figure a way to remove their powers. | 或者我们可以找到方法移除他们的能力 |
[08:00] | There is one place here that might hold them. | 有一个地方也许关得住他们 |
[08:04] | You can’t be serious. | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[08:06] | I mean, we haven’t been down there since– | 再说我们也很久没下去了… |
[08:08] | It’s cordoned off. | 已经封起来了 |
[08:09] | Cisco is right. | 西斯科说得对 |
[08:11] | It could be modified to act as a makeshift prison. | 可以把它改造成一个临时监狱 |
[08:13] | What could? | 什么地方 |
[08:15] | The particle accelerator. | 粒子加速器 |
[08:21] | Tonight, the future begins. | 今晚就是开启未来的时刻 |
[08:24] | The work my team and I will do here | 我与我的团队在这里将要进行的工作 |
[08:27] | will change our understanding of physics, | 将改变当今世界对物理学的理解 |
[08:29] | will bring about advancements in power, | 会给能源与医药学领域 |
[08:32] | advancements in medicine. | 带来巨大进展 |
[08:33] | And trust me, that future | 相信我 那样的未来 |
[08:35] | will be here faster than you think. | 绝对不会太远 |
[08:38] | Dr. Wells, we just got the latest weather report. | 威尔斯博士 我们拿到了最新的天气报告 |
[08:41] | A big thunderstorm is rolling in. | 很快会发生一场雷暴 |
[08:43] | We’re not launching a space shuttle. | 我们发射的又不是航天飞船 |
[08:45] | We’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[08:48] | Tahiti? | 塔西提岛 |
[08:49] | I know it’s a long flight, Ronnie, | 我知道航程有点远 罗尼 |
[08:50] | but we can binge watch Orange is the New Black. | 但我们可以看好几集《女子监狱》 |
[08:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | But what about Italy? | 那意大利呢 |
[08:56] | Pizza and wine and more pizza. | 披萨 红酒 更多的披萨 |
[09:00] | Yes, but Italy doesn’t have Mai Tais, | 但是意大利没有迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[09:03] | and a honeymoon isn’t a honeymoon | 没有迈泰的蜜月 |
[09:05] | without Mai Tais. | 不算蜜月 |
[09:06] | Dr. Wells, the accelerator is primed | 威尔斯博士 粒子加速器已经准备好 |
[09:08] | and ready for particle injection. | 随时可以注入粒子了 |
[09:10] | Well, I feel I should say something profound | 我感觉自己应该说点意义深远的话 |
[09:14] | like “one small step for man,” | 比如”人类迈出的一小步”什么的 |
[09:20] | but all I can think of to say is, | 但我能想到的就是 |
[09:21] | I feel like I’ve waited for this day for centuries. | 为了这一天的到来我等了数个世纪 |
[09:35] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:36] | You’d think there’d be, like, a loud bang. | 你是不是想着会有一声巨响 |
[09:38] | If there was a loud bang, we’d all be in big trouble. | 如果有一声巨响的话 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[09:40] | Take it from the guy who helped build it. | 相信设计系统的人吧 |
[09:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, we did it. | 各位 我们成功了 |
[09:50] | Mai Tais it is. | 那就迈泰吧 |
[10:09] | Was that… | 刚刚那是… |
[10:11] | A loud bang. | 一声巨响 |
[10:14] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[10:17] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[10:19] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说的话了吗 |
[10:20] | We’re going down to the accelerator ring. | 我们要去看下加速器巨环 |
[10:23] | Actually, Dr. Wells, I could use Caitlin’s help | 威尔斯博士 我想让凯特琳帮我 |
[10:25] | identifying the poison gas. | 识别一下毒气 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | If that’s okay with you? | 你觉得这样可以吗 |
[10:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:44] | Welcome to the CCPD. | 欢迎来到中城警局 |
[10:46] | So this is your day job. | 所以这就是你平常的工作 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna rip out your hearts | 我要把你的心挖出来 |
[10:50] | and eat them for lunch. | 当午餐吃了 |
[10:52] | Delightful. | 真是令人愉快 |
[10:53] | Lab rat, I need prints off this gun pronto. | 小白鼠 我需要你赶快把枪上的指纹验出来 |
[10:56] | Allen! | 艾伦 |
[10:58] | Where the hell is the fiber analysis on the Orloff case? | 奥洛夫一案的纤维分析呢 |
[11:01] | Upstairs. It’s all finished. | 在楼上 已经弄好了 |
[11:03] | I can just run up and bring it down. | 我可以跑上楼拿过来 |
[11:04] | With you, that could be three days from now. | 就你的速度 我看要三天 |
[11:06] | I’ll go with you. Who are you? | 我跟你一起去吧 你是谁 |
[11:08] | Dr. Caitlin Snow, | 我是凯特琳·斯诺博士 |
[11:09] | Barry’s personal physician. | 巴里的私人医生 |
[11:15] | The fiber analysis for the Orloff case, | 奥洛夫一案的纤维分析 |
[11:18] | like you asked for, | 就像您要求的一样 |
[11:19] | sir. | 长官 |
[11:24] | Clean up your lab. | 整理一下你的实验室 |
[11:25] | It’s a mess. | 太乱了 |
[11:30] | The lightning was in the house. | 当时闪电就在房子里 |
[11:34] | I told my son to run, | 我让我儿子快跑 |
[11:35] | he disappeared, | 他消失了 |
[11:38] | and that’s when I saw the blood. | 然后我就看见了血 |
[11:39] | Your prints were on the murder weapon. | 你的指纹就在凶器上 |
[11:42] | I needed to stabilize the knife. | 我当时是要稳住那把刀 |
[11:44] | I’m a doctor. | 我是名医生 |
[11:46] | I was trying to save her. | 我是想救她 |
[11:49] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没有杀我妻子 |
[11:50] | Joe, tell them. | 乔 告诉他们啊 |
[11:53] | You know me. Our kids are friends. | 你了解我 我们的孩子是朋友 |
[11:55] | You tell them, Joe. | 告诉他们呀 乔 |
[11:59] | Do I even want to know what you were looking at? | 我难道想知道你在看什么吗 |
[12:01] | It’s just work. | 工作上的东西而已 |
[12:03] | Some old cases weren’t filed properly. | 没有妥善归档的旧案子 |
[12:14] | Detective. What are you doing here? | 警探 你来这里干什么 |
[12:17] | Joe, I thought you were at the morgue. | 乔 我以为你在验尸房呢 |
[12:19] | I decided to bring some work home. | 我决定把工作带回家里做 |
[12:22] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[12:24] | Yes, well, I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[12:28] | I thought maybe we could go back to the crime scene, | 我想着也许我们能回到案发现场 |
[12:30] | re-canvass, see if we missed anything. | 再检查一下 看看我们是不是遗漏了什么 |
[12:33] | Always work the case, right? | 总是不忘工作 对吧 |
[12:35] | That’s what you taught me. | 这是你教我的 |
[12:36] | You’ve been listening. | 看来你听进去了 |
[12:39] | Okay, let’s hit it. | 那好 走吧 |
[12:41] | You mind if I use your bathroom? | 介意我用一下你家的卫生间吗 |
[12:43] | It’s the first door on the right. | 右转第一扇门就是 |
[12:44] | I’ll be in the car. | 我先去车里 |
[12:46] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[12:47] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[12:53] | Okay, this has got to stop. | 我们不能再这样了 |
[12:55] | I came here to surprise my girlfriend, | 我跑来是想给我女朋友一个惊喜 |
[12:57] | and now I’m going to a crime scene with her dad, | 结果现在我要和她爸爸去案发现场 |
[12:59] | not exactly the afternoon I was planning on. | 这不是我下午的原定计划 |
[13:01] | I know, I know, it’s just– | 我知道 只是… |
[13:02] | it’s not the right time to tell him. | 现在不是坦白的时候 |
[13:04] | When is, Iris? | 什么时候才是 爱瑞丝 |
[13:06] | I know my dad. He’ll kill us. | 我了解我爸爸 他不会让我们好过 |
[13:09] | Right now, you’re killing us. | 你现在也没让我们好过 |
[13:26] | The copper in the tube is arranged to form cavities, | 管道里的铜是用来组成空洞的 |
[13:29] | and we can use those cavities as containment cells. | 我们可以把那些空洞作为密闭的牢房 |
[13:35] | Of course, we’ll have to design them to counteract | 当然 我们需要对其进行设计 |
[13:37] | meta-human abilities, but– | 来削弱超能力者的能力 不过… |
[13:40] | might just work. | 也许刚好能行呢 |
[13:43] | First, we have to decouple the main injection system | 首先 我们需要减弱竖架上 |
[13:44] | on the gantry level. | 注入系统的震波 |
[13:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[13:46] | Why don’t I do that? | 为什么不让我来呢 |
[13:48] | I need the exercise. | 我需要锻炼 |
[13:58] | There’s an anomaly in the core chamber. | 主控制室有异常情况 |
[14:00] | The ring’s structural integrity is holding. | 巨环的整体结构还是正常的 |
[14:02] | It’s started a chain reaction. | 已经开始产生连锁反应了 |
[14:03] | The system is collapsing. We need to shut it down. | 系统正在崩溃 我们需要马上将它关闭 |
[14:05] | We can’t ramp down the accelerator from here. | 我们无法在这里关闭加速器 |
[14:06] | – We need to do it manually. – Go. | -只能手动操作 -快去 |
[14:08] | – I’ll come with. – Ronnie, no. | -我跟他一起去 -罗尼 别去 |
[14:09] | I’m the lead engineer. | 我是首席工程师 |
[14:10] | I know how to operate the shutdown valve. | 我知道怎么操作停机阀 |
[14:12] | – It’s not safe. – Cait, I have to go. | -太危险了 -凯特 我必须得去 |
[14:25] | Okay, you stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[14:26] | We’ve only got a few minutes before this thing blows, | 这东西爆炸前我们只有几分钟时间 |
[14:27] | and if I’m not back in time, you need to initiate lockdown. | 如果我不能及时回来 你必须启动锁定程序 |
[14:30] | No way. I am not closing this door. | 不行 我不能把门关上 |
[14:32] | I won’t be able to open it again. | 关上就再也打不开了 |
[14:33] | Cisco, if you don’t seal off the blast, | 西斯科 如果你不封锁这场爆炸 |
[14:34] | everyone in this building will die, | 这楼里所有人都会死 |
[14:36] | including Caitlin. | 包括凯特琳 |
[14:39] | Okay, now promise me. | 你答应我 |
[14:44] | Set your watch. | 设定倒计时 |
[14:45] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[14:50] | You’re coming back. | 你可一定要回来 |
[15:15] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[15:17] | Cisco, we’re ready to go. | 西斯科 我们该走了 |
[15:23] | Must be hard, coming back down here. | 再回到这里 一定很难受 |
[15:27] | A lot happened that night. | 那晚发生了那么多事 |
[15:29] | If you feel the need to talk– | 如果你想跟我谈谈… |
[15:30] | I was just thinking, | 我只是在想 |
[15:32] | we need to nail those voltage calculations. | 我们必须搞定那些电压计算 |
[15:34] | One fault, and the helium blowback could damage the mountings. | 如有错误 氦的反冲作用就会摧毁装置 |
[15:39] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[15:49] | Can I ask you something | 能问你点事吗 |
[15:50] | that you don’t have to answer? | 你不是必须要回答的 |
[15:51] | My least favorite kind of question. | 我最不想回答的那类问题 |
[15:54] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[15:57] | Ronnie. What was he like? | 罗尼 他是什么样的人 |
[16:01] | You just never talk about him that much. | 你几乎从不谈起他 |
[16:05] | We met when we were working on the particle accelerator. | 我们是研制粒子加速器时认识的 |
[16:08] | he was the structural engineer. | 他是建筑工程师 |
[16:10] | He liked to joke that he was basically | 他总开玩笑说自己是 |
[16:12] | a very high-priced plumber. | 高价的水管工 |
[16:16] | We were very different. | 我们很不一样 |
[16:19] | You might have noticed I can be a bit… | 你可能会注意到 我戒备心… |
[16:22] | guarded. | 比较强 |
[16:23] | Ronnie knew how to make me laugh. | 罗尼知道怎么逗我开心 |
[16:25] | He used to say we were like fire and ice. | 他过去常说我们是冰与火 |
[16:32] | He wasn’t supposed to be there that night. | 那晚他不应该出现在那里的 |
[16:37] | He was just there for me. | 他在那都是为了我 |
[16:39] | If he hadn’t– | 如果他没有… |
[16:45] | This says that there was no residue of gas in the tissue, | 检测结果显示组织样本里没有毒气残留 |
[16:48] | poisonous or otherwise. | 没有其它有毒物质 |
[16:50] | It must have evaporated. | 一定是蒸发掉了 |
[16:52] | We’ll need to get a fresh sample. | 我们必须拿到新鲜的样本 |
[16:54] | Wait, this can’t be right. | 等等 这不对啊 |
[16:56] | This says that there are two distinct strands of DNA inside the tissue. | 结果显示样本里含有两个不同的DNA |
[17:00] | How did someone else’s DNA get inside the victim’s lungs? | 别人的DNA是怎么进入到受害者的肺里的 |
[17:07] | Well, my docket was clear, so I stopped by the mall | 我的工作都完成了 我现在去商场 |
[17:10] | to pick up your homecoming dress. | 拿你的返校节礼服 |
[17:13] | I am a great mom. | 我是个好妈妈 |
[17:15] | I’ll see you for dinner, sweetie. | 晚饭时候见 宝贝 |
[17:22] | There’s no DNA match in the database. | 数据库里没找到匹配的DNA |
[17:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:25] | Why would a chemical attack | 为什么化学攻击 |
[17:27] | leave behind another person’s DNA inside the victim? | 会在受害者体内留下别人的DNA呢 |
[17:32] | What if the meta-human we’re looking for doesn’t control gas? | 这个超能力者的能力会不会并非控制毒气 |
[17:36] | What if he becomes it? | 而是变成毒气呢 |
[17:50] | Judge Howard. | 霍华德法官 |
[17:52] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[17:55] | You died. | 你已经死了 |
[17:57] | You say that like it was an accident. | 你形容的好像那是一场意外 |
[18:00] | You remember the last thing you said to me in the courtroom? | 还记得在法庭上你对我说的最后一句话吗 |
[18:03] | May God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂 |
[18:20] | All available units, we have a report of a toxic gas attack | 所有单位注意 接到一起毒气攻击事件 |
[18:23] | in the Central City Shopping Mall. | 案发地点位于中心城市商场 |
[18:24] | Barry, don’t. | 巴里 别去 |
[18:26] | We don’t know enough about what we’re facing yet. | 对于要面对的敌人我们还不够了解 |
[18:30] | It’s not safe. | 太危险了 |
[18:31] | Caitlin, I have to go. | 凯特琳 我必须得去 |
[18:48] | I patched into the mall’s security system. | 我给商场的安全系统打了补丁 |
[18:51] | According to witnesses, the gas attack | 据目击者称 毒气攻击 |
[18:52] | was in the main elevator in the north wing. | 发生在北楼的主电梯 |
[18:54] | Which one is the north wing? | 哪个是北楼 |
[18:55] | The one with the Big Belly Burger. | 有大贝利汉堡店的那个 |
[19:00] | I eat. | 我也吃他们家的 |
[19:01] | Back up. Please, keep back. | 退后 大家都退后 |
[19:22] | Why did you kill that woman? | 你为什么要杀那个女人 |
[19:30] | She deserved to die. | 她该死 |
[19:33] | Now go run away. | 快滚开 |
[19:35] | I still have one more name on my list. | 我还有一个人要处置 |
[19:38] | Don’t make me add you to it. | 别逼我把你也算上 |
[20:04] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[20:06] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 能听见我说话吗 |
[20:08] | His vitals are weak, but he’s alive, Dr. Wells. | 他的脉搏很弱 但他还活着 威尔斯博士 |
[20:09] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 我肯定他没事 |
[20:13] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来 |
[20:15] | He needs oxygen. Get the crash cart! | 他需要输氧 把急救担架拿来 |
[20:22] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[20:24] | – Barry. – Cut me open. | -巴里 -解剖我 |
[20:26] | – The poison’s still in me. – He brought us a sample. | -毒气还在我体内 -他带来了样本 |
[20:28] | Caitlin, we need to do a pulmonary biopsy, | 凯特琳 我们需要做胸膜肺活组织检查 |
[20:30] | extract an active portion of that gas. | 取出毒气的活动部分 |
[20:31] | I can’t give you any anesthetic. | 我不能给你打麻药 |
[20:33] | Your metabolism will burn right through it. | 你的新陈代谢速率会耗尽麻药药效 |
[20:35] | I heal quick, remember? | 我会很快复原 记得吗 |
[20:37] | Do it. | 快 |
[20:38] | Cisco, give me the syringe. | 西斯科 给我注射器 |
[20:40] | This is gonna hurt a lot. | 会很疼的 |
[20:41] | It’s a small needle. You probably won’t even feel it. | 针头很小 你可能都感觉不到 |
[20:44] | You’re definitely going to feel it. | 你绝对会感觉到的 |
[20:57] | The streak lives. | 闪电侠活过来了 |
[20:59] | You’d be dead if your lung cells didn’t regenerate so quickly. | 要不是你的肺细胞重生快 你就死了 |
[21:02] | My chest feels like that one time I had a cigarette. | 我的胸口就像我有一次抽烟一样难受 |
[21:05] | Yeah, teen me lived for danger. | 少年时代的我勇于冒险 |
[21:08] | This isn’t funny. You could’ve– | 这不好笑 你可能会… |
[21:09] | I didn’t. | 我没死 |
[21:11] | Now that we have a sample, we’ll get to work analyzing it, | 现在我们得到样本 就可以分析了 |
[21:14] | figure out the makeup of the poison, | 找出毒气的构成 |
[21:16] | maybe get a clue as to his human identity. | 也许能以此找到关于他身份的线索 |
[21:18] | Or at least a way to stop him from turning into a mist. | 或者起码找到方法让他不再变成一团绿雾 |
[21:21] | The mist. Okay, that’s his name. | 绿雾怪 就叫他这个 |
[21:24] | End of discussion. | 就这么定了 |
[21:25] | I have to get to the station. | 我得赶到警局 |
[21:27] | You should be resting. | 你应该休息 |
[21:28] | I have to talk to Joe. | 我得找乔谈谈 |
[21:34] | Joe. I had him. | 乔 我找到他了 |
[21:36] | The meta-human. We were wrong. | 关于那个超能力者 我们错了 |
[21:37] | He’s not controlling airborne toxins. | 他不是控制空气里的毒素 |
[21:40] | He can literally transform himself into poison gas. | 而是可以化身成毒气 |
[21:43] | That’s new. | 这真是新鲜事啊 |
[21:46] | The victim was a judge. | 那个受害者是一名法官 |
[21:47] | We’re going through some of her old cases, | 我们在翻找她判过的的旧案子 |
[21:49] | to see if there’s a connection. | 看看有没有什么联系 |
[21:50] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[21:53] | I should have been faster. | 我应该更快一些 |
[21:54] | Focus on the job. | 把心思放在工作上 |
[21:56] | Don’t think about that right now. | 现在先别想那些 |
[21:58] | You don’t want to know what I’m thinking about. | 你不会想知道我在想什么 |
[22:07] | My dad has spent 14 years, | 我父亲蒙受不白之冤 |
[22:09] | in a 6×8 foot cell for a crime he didn’t commit. | 身陷囹圄14年之久 |
[22:14] | I couldn’t save my mom, but I can save him. | 我救不了妈妈 但我能救他 |
[22:16] | Didn’t I promise you | 我不是答应你 |
[22:18] | that we would get your father out of prison together? | 我们会一起把你爸从狱里救出来吗 |
[22:21] | I don’t need your help, Joe. | 我不需要你的帮助 乔 |
[22:24] | I could be in and out of there with him | 我可以神不知鬼不觉地 |
[22:25] | before anyone even sees me. | 把他从狱里救出来 |
[22:29] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[22:31] | You break him out of there. | 你把他救出来 |
[22:34] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:36] | He’s on the run for the rest of his life. | 他后半生都要亡命天涯 |
[22:39] | And something tell me he’s not as fast as you are. | 而且我知道他没有你跑得那么快 |
[22:41] | You don’t know what it’s like there. | 你不知道监狱里是什么样子 |
[22:43] | You think I don’t understand what you’re feeling? | 你以为我不懂你现在的感受 |
[22:47] | I have been a cop for almost as long as you’ve been alive. | 我差不多自你出生就一直在当警察 |
[22:51] | So you should know, putting on that suit, | 所以你该知道 穿上那身警服 |
[22:52] | does not make everybody safe. | 不意味着保证每个人的安全 |
[22:55] | For every person you save, | 你每救一个人 |
[22:56] | there’s gonna be somebody you can’t. | 就有一个人你救不了 |
[22:58] | And the hardest thing you’re gonna have to face | 而你所要面对的最大的困难 |
[22:59] | is not some monster out there with powers. | 不是什么有超能力的怪物 |
[23:01] | It’s gonna be that feeling of uselessness | 而是当你无能为力时 |
[23:04] | when you can’t do anything. | 那种挫败感 |
[23:11] | Or the guilt that weighs on you | 或是当你犯错时 |
[23:15] | when you make a mistake. | 重压心头的愧疚感 |
[23:23] | Some things, Barry, you can’t fight. | 巴里 有些事你无力抗争 |
[23:27] | Some things you just have to live with. | 只能学会接受它 |
[23:50] | Yes, I’m writing this down. | 是的 我记下来了 |
[23:52] | Red streak at the mall during the gas attack. | 毒气肆虐时红衣侠出现在商场 |
[23:57] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢你的来电 |
[24:00] | Never fails. | 无一例外 |
[24:01] | Tip lines bring out the potheads and the crazies. | 打热线的都是瘾君子和疯子 |
[24:03] | Did they get a good look at the streak’s face? | 他们有看清红衣侠的脸吗 |
[24:06] | Not you too. | 你怎么也像他们一样 |
[24:09] | What are you doing here anyway? | 不过你到这里来干什么 |
[24:12] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[24:16] | I thought about what you said, and– | 你之前说的话我想过了 |
[24:18] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[24:20] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[24:22] | I’m your dad’s partner. | 我是你爸爸的搭档 |
[24:23] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不 你不理解 |
[24:25] | I have never really had a serious boyfriend. | 我从前没有认真地交往过男朋友 |
[24:29] | Between dad and Barry and work, | 我爸爸和巴里还有工作上的事情 |
[24:31] | my life has been full. | 把我的生活排得很满 |
[24:33] | And I really like you, | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[24:36] | but I thought that if I told my dad about us, | 但是我想如果告诉爸爸我们的事情 |
[24:38] | then it would make this real, | 那这件事情就成真了 |
[24:40] | and suddenly, it’s something that I could lose | 当事情变得认真 我就有可能会失去 |
[24:43] | or screw up. | 或者把它搞砸 |
[24:47] | I wanted it to be real. | 我想让这事成真 |
[24:50] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:19] | I didn’t mean to scare you, leaving like that. | 我之前那样离开 不是故意要吓你的 |
[25:22] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[25:24] | You had to go. | 你必须得去 |
[25:28] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[25:31] | that’s the last thing that Ronnie said to me that night. | 那是罗尼那晚跟我说的最后一句话 |
[25:40] | My mother died 14 years ago. | 14年前 我妈妈死了 |
[25:46] | I used to think that the further away I got from it, | 我曾以为 这件事过去越久 |
[25:48] | the less it would hurt. | 我就越不会觉得痛 |
[25:53] | But some days, the pain, | 但有时候 这种痛苦 |
[25:56] | it’s worse than the day that it happened. | 比事发时更加强烈 |
[26:01] | Some things you can’t fight. | 有些事情你永远无法与之抗争 |
[26:06] | For so long, | 这么久了 |
[26:09] | I’ve been terrified of going into that hole. | 我都不敢到下面去 |
[26:13] | What if I went with you? | 如果我陪你一起去呢 |
[26:31] | Where’s Ronnie? Cisco, where is he? | 罗尼在哪里 西斯科 他在哪里 |
[26:33] | – He’s still inside. – What? Open the door. | -他还在里面 -什么 把门打开 |
[26:35] | I can’t. We’re in lockdown mode. | 我不能 现在已经是封锁状态了 |
[26:37] | Cisco, we have to get him out of there | 西斯科 我们得把他弄出来 |
[26:38] | or he’ll die. | 不然他会死在里面的 |
[26:39] | – Cisco, can you hear me? – Ronnie, it’s me. | -西斯科 你听得见吗 -罗尼 是我 |
[26:46] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[26:51] | Is Cisco there? | 西斯科在吗 |
[26:52] | Yeah, Ronnie, I’m here. I’m listening. | 罗尼 我在听呢 |
[26:54] | I adjusted the magnets to redirect the beam | 我校准了磁场 重新定向了射线 |
[26:56] | to try and vent the system | 试着给装置打开通风口 |
[26:57] | So the blast goes up and not out. | 这样爆炸只能向上而不会向外冲击 |
[27:00] | I’ll need to reset the particle parameters to compensate. | 我需要重设变形球粒子参数为抵消值 |
[27:03] | Cisco’s doing it. | 西斯科去做了 |
[27:06] | There has to be another way out of there. | 肯定还有别的出路的 |
[27:07] | You have to find it. | 你得找到别的出路 |
[27:10] | Cait, the chain reaction, | 凯特 链式反应 |
[27:13] | I can’t reverse it. | 我没法逆转它 |
[27:15] | The doors need to stay shut to protect you. | 为了保护你绝不能开门 |
[27:21] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[27:22] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[27:30] | Caitlin, whatever happens — | 凯特琳 不管发生什么事 |
[27:31] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[27:33] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[27:42] | He saved so many lives that day, | 那天他拯救了那么多生命 |
[27:45] | and no one will ever know what he did. | 但永远不会有人知道他做了什么 |
[27:52] | I do. | 我现在知道了 |
[27:56] | He was a hero. | 他是位英雄 |
[28:00] | I didn’t want him to be a hero. | 我不希望他是英雄 |
[28:03] | I wanted him to be my husband. | 我只希望能和他白头到老 |
[28:11] | Barry, Caitlin, you down there? | 巴里 凯特琳 你们在下面吗 |
[28:13] | You got to come look at this. | 你们得赶紧来看看这个 |
[28:20] | Hey, check this out. | 看看 |
[28:22] | It’s a 3-D molecular model of the gas | 这是我们从你肺部提取的 |
[28:24] | we retrieved from your lungs. | 毒气的三维分子模型 |
[28:25] | We have identified the toxin. | 我们已经鉴别出了毒素 |
[28:27] | Hydrogen cyanide? | 氢氰酸 |
[28:29] | What’s interesting is what’s mixed in | 有意思的是氰酸中的混合物 |
[28:32] | with the cyanide — a sedative. | 是一种镇定剂 |
[28:35] | Of course. | 没错 |
[28:37] | The night of the explosion, | 爆炸发生当晚 |
[28:38] | find out if anyone was executed. | 查查有没有犯人被处决 |
[28:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:41] | That sedative is given to criminals on death row | 那种镇定剂是死刑犯 |
[28:43] | before they go to the gas chamber | 被送进氢氰酸毒气室前 |
[28:45] | and breathe in hydrogen cyanide. | 给他们注射的 |
[28:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:47] | There was someone executed. | 确实有人被处决 |
[28:49] | – Kyle Nimbus. – That’s him. | -凯尔·尼比斯 -就是他 |
[28:50] | He was a hit man for the Darbinyan crime family. | 他是达比尼犯罪家族的职业杀手 |
[28:53] | They turned on him and testified. | 他们背叛并检举了他 |
[28:55] | Judge Theresa Howard was the judge at his trial. | 特丽萨·霍华德法官审判了他的案子 |
[28:57] | She sentenced him to death. | 是她判了他死刑 |
[28:59] | He must have been affected | 他肯定是在毒气室时 |
[29:00] | by the explosion while he was being gassed. | 受到了爆炸影响 |
[29:02] | Records indicate the execution was completed. | 记录显示处决完成了 |
[29:05] | That’s why there wasn’t a match. | 所以才搜索不到 |
[29:06] | The DNA database only has records of the living. | 因为DNA数据库只记录生者 |
[29:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:10] | He said there was one more person on his list. | 他说他的猎杀名单上还有一个人 |
[29:11] | Check the arrest record. Who caught him? | 看看逮捕记录 是谁抓了他 |
[29:13] | That could be his next attack. | 那可能就是他的下个目标 |
[29:15] | Barry, the lead detective… | 巴里 是探长 |
[29:26] | Here to see Henry Allen. | 我来探视亨利·艾伦 |
[29:27] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[29:28] | Personal effects here. | 留下个人物品 |
[29:49] | – Eddie. – Barry, what’s up? | -艾迪 -巴里 你好啊 |
[29:51] | Hey, do you know where Joe went? | 你知道乔去哪了吗 |
[29:53] | He’s not picking up his cell. | 他不接电话 |
[29:55] | Uh, not sure. | 不清楚 |
[29:56] | Eddie, it’s really important I speak to him. | 艾迪 我有很重要的事找他 |
[29:58] | I need to know where he went. | 我要知道他在哪 |
[30:00] | He went to Iron Heights to see your dad. | 他去铁山监狱探视你父亲了 |
[30:05] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[30:07] | I reverse-engineered an antidote to the toxin. | 我逆向破解出了一份解药 |
[30:09] | I hope you won’t need it. | 希望你用不着 |
[30:32] | What are you doing here? Is Barry all right? | 你怎么来了 巴里出事了吗 |
[30:34] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[30:39] | Then to what do I owe this visit? | 那你怎么来了 |
[30:41] | I know I should have come to see you sooner. | 我知道我早该来探望你了 |
[30:44] | You just weren’t up for a little chitchat | 你只是不愿意当着一个 |
[30:46] | with a man who murdered his wife in front of his own son? | 杀妻犯儿子的面和他聊天 |
[30:49] | Except now I know you didn’t kill your wife. | 不过现在我知道了你没有杀害自己的妻子 |
[30:59] | Barry, I pulled up the specs on Iron Heights prison. | 巴里 我调出了铁山监狱的详图 |
[31:02] | It’s maximum security, | 警戒森严 |
[31:03] | But I think I can talk you through breaking in there. | 但我想我可以给你指条路突入重围 |
[31:06] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[31:07] | I’ve been figuring out | 从我11岁起 |
[31:08] | how to break into that place since I was 11. | 我就在想进去的办法了 |
[31:11] | Some new evidence has come to light. | 出现了新的证据 |
[31:14] | I can’t go into detail. | 我没法细说 |
[31:16] | It’s just — | 只是 |
[31:19] | look, the important thing is, | 重点在于 |
[31:22] | I’m reopening the case. | 我要重开此案 |
[31:25] | I’m gonna find out who really killed Nora, | 我会找到杀害诺拉的真凶 |
[31:27] | and I promise you, Henry, | 而且我向你保证 亨利 |
[31:28] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我会救你出来 |
[31:34] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:36] | It doesn’t matter that you didn’t believe in me… | 你当时没有相信我没有关系 |
[31:41] | because you always believed in my son. | 重要的是你从没放弃过我儿子 |
[32:08] | Nimbus. | 尼比斯 |
[32:10] | – You’re supposed to be dead. – Same to you. | -你居然活着 -彼此彼此 |
[32:17] | Joe? | 乔 |
[32:19] | Joe! | 乔 |
[32:21] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[32:22] | Guards! | 警卫 |
[32:24] | Somebody help! | 有人吗 |
[32:49] | Go get him. | 去抓住他 |
[33:03] | So you’ve come to finish what the gas chamber couldn’t? | 你是来完成毒气室未完使命的吗 |
[33:08] | You’re going somewhere you can’t hurt anyone ever again. | 你得去个不能再伤人的地方待着 |
[33:12] | Wrong. | 不可能 |
[33:23] | He used the antidote on Joe. | 他把解药给乔用了 |
[33:26] | You need to stay away from him, Barry. | 你得离他远点 巴里 |
[33:28] | Do not breathe him in. | 不要吸入他变的气体 |
[33:35] | I’m not sure how that helps me, guys. | 我觉得这样不一定有用 各位 |
[33:49] | You can’t fight him, Barry. | 你不能直接跟他打 巴里 |
[33:51] | Just keep him coming at you. | 你一直跑动让他追你 |
[33:53] | That should sap his strength. | 那样应该可以消耗他的体力 |
[33:55] | Gas is the least stable form of matter. | 气体是物质最不稳定的形态 |
[33:57] | This meta-human will not be able | 这个超能力者无法 |
[33:58] | to stay in his mist form for long. | 长时间将自己保持雾态之下 |
[33:59] | His particles will need to reform. | 他的粒子需要重新组合 |
[35:01] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[35:03] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[35:07] | We win. | 我们胜利了 |
[35:23] | It’s been a while since I watched you sleep. | 我已经有段时间没看着你睡觉了 |
[35:30] | Rescuing you is exhausting. | 拯救你让我精疲力竭 |
[35:33] | I really miss the ability | 我真怀念以前 |
[35:35] | to be able to ground you. | 能禁止你外出的能力 |
[35:37] | Sorry I went and grew up. | 很抱歉我就这样长大了 |
[35:46] | I could have got my dad out of Iron Heights tonight. | 我今晚本来可以把我爸爸从铁山监狱里救出来 |
[35:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:51] | But you were right. | 不过你说得对 |
[35:52] | That’s not the way. | 不能用那样的方式 |
[35:54] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[35:56] | Baby, I’m fine. Don’t worry. | 宝贝 我没事 别担心 |
[36:03] | I’ll let you guys talk. | 我让你们单独聊聊 |
[36:06] | Partner. | 搭档 |
[36:09] | You two arrive at the same time? | 你们俩同时到的吗 |
[36:15] | Dad, we have something that we need to tell you. | 爸爸 我们有件事要告诉你 |
[36:21] | Dad, the thing is– | 爸爸 事情是这样的… |
[36:22] | You two are dating. | 你们在谈恋爱 |
[36:25] | – I know. – You do? | -我知道 -你怎么知道的 |
[36:27] | I’m a detective, remember? | 忘了我是一名警探了吗 |
[36:30] | And both of you are lousy liars. | 而且你们不擅于说谎 |
[36:34] | So you’re not mad? | 那么你不生气吗 |
[36:35] | Oh, I’m mad. | 我生气 |
[36:37] | And if the doctor hadn’t confiscated my gun, | 而且如果医生没没收我的枪 |
[36:39] | we’d be having an entirely different conversation. | 我们的谈话会完全不一样 |
[36:44] | Well, I should let you two talk, | 我让你们好好谈谈 |
[36:46] | And I’ll just be outside | 我去外面 |
[36:48] | looking into the witness protection program. | 研究一下证人保护计划 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:55] | Iris, this is going to be complicated. | 爱瑞丝 事情要变复杂了 |
[36:58] | You know I don’t like complicated. | 你知道我不喜欢复杂的事情 |
[37:03] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我喜欢他 |
[37:08] | Then I will do my damnedest not to shoot him. | 那我会尽我最大的努力不开枪打他 |
[37:10] | That is all I ask. | 那是我唯一的要求 |
[37:19] | Will it hold? | 能关得住吗 |
[37:21] | The barrier is powered by | 屏障是由一个8.3特斯拉 |
[37:22] | an 8.3 Tesla superconducting electromagnet, | 超导电磁供电的 |
[37:25] | which is about 100,000 times the strength | 电磁力比地球磁场 |
[37:28] | of earth’s magnetic field. | 强大约十万倍 |
[37:31] | In other words, yes. | 换句话说 没问题 |
[37:35] | He’s mad. | 他疯了 |
[37:39] | Well, good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[37:45] | So we’re just supposed to get used to | 这么说我们要适应 |
[37:48] | working above a makeshift prison | 在关着超能力罪犯的 |
[37:51] | housing evil people with superpowers. | 临时监狱上面工作 |
[37:54] | You’d be surprised what you can get used to, Caitlin. | 你的适应能力会超乎自己的想象 凯特琳 |
[38:02] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[38:04] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊会儿吗 |
[38:06] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然可以 什么事 |
[38:09] | It’s about the night that Ronnie died. | 是关于罗尼死的那晚 |
[38:15] | – I… – Look, Cisco, I’m okay. | -我… -西斯科 我没事 |
[38:20] | I thought coming down here would undo me, | 我以为来到这里会让我释然 |
[38:23] | but thinking about what Ronnie did to protect us… | 但想到罗尼为了保护我们所做的事 |
[38:29] | it just made me love him more. | 却使我更爱他了 |
[38:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:38] | I need ice cream or a drink. | 我想吃冰淇淋或喝饮料 |
[38:40] | Let’s see which one we hit first. | 看我们先碰到哪个 |
[38:51] | Joe’s gonna be okay. | 乔会没事的 |
[38:57] | You know, lately I’ve been thinking about mom. | 最近我一直在想妈妈 |
[39:01] | A lot. | 很想她 |
[39:05] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[39:08] | Did I ever tell you about the time you learned to walk? | 我跟你说过你蹒跚学步的日子吗 |
[39:13] | A couple times. | 说过几次 |
[39:15] | Everyone was walking before you. | 大家都比你先学会走路 |
[39:17] | All the little babies running around the neighborhood, | 所有的小孩都在社区里跑来跑去 |
[39:19] | not you. | 只有你不行 |
[39:21] | But your mom was never worried. | 不过你妈妈并不担心 |
[39:22] | She just said, “He’ll walk | 她只是说”他一旦心有所向 |
[39:25] | when he has someplace to go.” | 自然会身之所往” |
[39:29] | And sure enough, the first time you took a few steps, | 果然 你第一次迈开步时 |
[39:32] | you moved so quick, you didn’t just walk, | 速度特别快 你不止是在走路 |
[39:37] | you started to run. | 你已经开始跑了 |
[39:42] | And you ran to your mom, Barry. | 你往你妈妈那里跑去 巴里 |
[39:45] | Right into her arms. | 直接跑到她的怀里 |
[39:53] | You had someplace to go. | 你已经心有所向了 |
[40:04] | I thought being the fastest man alive | 我以为做现今世上速度最快的人 |
[40:06] | would make my life easier– | 我的生活就会容易些… |
[40:08] | that I could outrun anything. | 因为我可以超越所有事物 |
[40:14] | Turns out, no one can outrun pain. | 结果发现没有人能免于伤痛 |
[40:16] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[40:18] | Life is tragic. | 人生很惨烈 |
[40:25] | But it’s also precious… | 但是弥足珍贵… |
[40:30] | and sweet… | 乐趣盎然… |
[40:36] | and extraordinary. | 而且非常奇特 |
[40:44] | And the only way I know to honor my mom’s life | 我知道向我妈妈致敬的唯一方式 |
[40:47] | is to keep running. | 就是继续跑下去 |
[41:09] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[41:11] | Dr. Wells, Ronnie did it. | 威尔斯博士 罗尼做到了 |
[41:12] | He vented the system. | 他给装置打开了通风口 |
[41:14] | S.T.A.R. Labs should hold. | 尖端科研实验室应该控制得住 |
[41:15] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[41:17] | I’m on my way down. | 我这就下去 |
[41:57] | See you soon, Barry. | 我们很快会见面 巴里 |