时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child,I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry. Run. | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensics scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime, | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother. | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | – Mom. – And get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously, on the Flash- | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | Who do you think you are? | 你们以为自己是谁 |
[00:35] | This is what we talked about, using my speed to do good. | 我们不是说过了吗 要用我的速度做好事 |
[00:38] | We talked about you helping us contain other meta-humans. | 我们说的是你来帮我们控制其他超能力者 |
[00:41] | After all of these journalism classes, I sed a blog. | 上了那么多新闻课后 我开了个博客 |
[00:43] | I thought you were taking journalism, | 我以为你想写的是新闻 |
[00:44] | not science fiction writing. | 不是科幻小说 |
[00:46] | Ever since I have known you, | 从我认识你开始 |
[00:47] | you have believed in the impossible. | 你就一直坚信一切皆有可能 |
[00:48] | What if you were right about the night that your mom died? | 也许你母亲去世那晚的事你说的是对的呢 |
[00:50] | Something out there is saving people. | 有什么在救这些人 |
[00:57] | See you soon, Barry. | 我们很快会见面 巴里 |
[01:01] | How often do you think about | 你是否经常想过 |
[01:02] | why your friends came into your life? | 你的朋友为什么会走进你的生活 |
[01:04] | Was it random, by design, or maybe a little of both? | 是偶然 是注定 还是两者皆有 |
[01:11] | Regardless of the reason, some friends you just know | 不管什么原因 有些朋友 |
[01:14] | are gonna be by your side for a while. | 肯定会在你身边陪你一段时间 |
[01:17] | Others, you’re not so sure. | 至于其他人 那就无法确定了 |
[01:20] | And then there’s that one friend who, well, you hope, | 但是有那么一个特殊的朋友 你会希望 |
[01:24] | someday becomes something more. | 有一天你们的关系会超出普通朋友 |
[01:28] | But “friend” will have to do for now. | 但是现在当普通朋友就行了 |
[01:31] | And that’s OK. | 没关系 |
[01:33] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[01:35] | I’m glad you invited Caitlin and Cisco. | 我很高兴你邀请了凯特琳和西斯科 |
[01:37] | They’re cool, right? | 他们很棒对吧 |
[01:38] | They saved your life, Barry. | 他们救了你的命 巴里 |
[01:40] | That makes them the coolest people I’ve ever met. | 所以他们在我眼中是世界上最棒的人 |
[01:42] | It’s nice that you guys became friends. | 你们能成为朋友真是太好了 |
[01:45] | To friends, old and new. | 敬老朋友和新朋友 |
[01:54] | I’m up. | 我准备好了 |
[01:55] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[01:59] | I’m going to destroy you. | 我要把你打得落花流水 |
[02:00] | Don’t get cocky, West. | 别目中无人 韦斯特 |
[02:07] | Guys? I have a problem. | 两位 我有麻烦了 |
[02:10] | We all do when guys like him exist. | 那种人的存在让我们都有麻烦 |
[02:13] | Yeah, he’s so hot. | 是啊 他太性感了 |
[02:15] | Uh, I mean, genetically speaking. | 我是指从遗传学角度来讲 |
[02:18] | Because I’m a geneticist, of course. | 因为我是个遗传学家嘛 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God, do I sound like Felicity? | 天呐 我是不是特别像费利西蒂了 |
[02:21] | I’m not talking about Eddie. | 我说的不是艾迪 |
[02:23] | I’m talking about this. | 我说的是这个 |
[02:27] | I can’t feel anything. | 我没有任何感觉 |
[02:29] | Yeah, that’s usually what happens when you drink too much. | 喝太多的人通常都会这样 |
[02:32] | No, the alcohol is not affecting me. | 不是 是酒精对我没有任何影响 |
[02:34] | I mean I literally feel nothing. | 我真的喝完一点感觉都没有 |
[02:37] | It’s your hypermetabolism. I need a sample. | 这是因为你代谢亢进 我需要血样 |
[02:39] | I’ll get more shots. | 我去再多点几杯 |
[02:40] | I swear, I had a vacutainer here. | 我记得明明包里有个血样采集器的 |
[02:42] | Wait, you carry a blood collection kit in your purse? | 什么 你包里竟然随时带着血样采集器吗 |
[02:44] | You have your hobbies. | 谁没有点爱好 |
[02:57] | – 14th floor is secure. – Roger that. | -14楼安全 -收到 |
[03:07] | Hold off on that check. | 等等我再看看 |
[03:17] | Lock down the building! | 封锁整栋大楼 |
[03:18] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[03:21] | Don’t come near me. | 不要靠近我 |
[03:22] | You need to come with me. Come on. | 你需要跟我走 过来 |
[03:26] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[03:46] | – Still nothing? – I can’t get drunk. | -还是没感觉吗 -我无法喝醉 |
[03:48] | I mean, I’m only 25, | 我才25岁 |
[03:50] | and my drinking days are already over. | 以后竟然都无法借酒消愁了 |
[03:51] | Come on, Allen. You’re up. | 艾伦 到你了 |
[03:56] | There was a bombing on 8th and Pass. | 第八大街和帕斯街处发生爆炸 |
[03:58] | – I got to go, babe. – Okay. | -我得走了 亲爱的 -好 |
[04:00] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[04:02] | I’ve got an early shift at Jitters. | 我明天还得去吉特上早班 |
[04:04] | Barry, we’ll catch up tomorrow. | 巴里 我们回见 |
[04:05] | It’s getting late, anyway, so I’m just gonna… | 反正也不早了 我也要… |
[04:16] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[04:18] | Somebody! | 快救救我 |
[04:20] | Guys, there’s a window washer, and he’s gonna fall. | 大楼上有个擦玻璃的人 他快掉下来了 |
[04:22] | Don’t try and catch him. | 你可别想接住他 |
[04:23] | You don’t have super strength. | 你没有那么大的力气 |
[04:25] | Well, is there, like, a bed store near here? | 那附近有什么卖床的店之类的吗 |
[04:27] | What if I get a bunch of mattresses and stack them? | 我找床垫堆起来接住他行吗 |
[04:29] | Barry, this isn’t a roadrunner cartoon. | 巴里 这可不是走鹃卡通片 |
[04:31] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[04:33] | How fast would I need to go to run up the side of a building? | 到楼上我需要跑多快 |
[04:36] | How far up do you need to go? | 你需要跑多远 |
[04:38] | Hurry, somebody! | 快啊 来人啊 |
[04:41] | I don’t know. 50 meters, give or take. | 我不知道 大概五十米 |
[04:44] | 32.56… 32.56… | |
[04:49] | – Guys, hurry! – Help! | -伙计们 抓紧 -救命 |
[04:51] | Just run really fast and you’ll be fine. | 只要快点跑就没事 |
[04:53] | But you need to maintain your velocity on the way down, or– | 但下来的时候要保持速度 否则… |
[04:56] | Or what? | 否则什么 |
[04:58] | Splat. | 啪嗒 |
[04:59] | – Great. – Help! | -很好 -救命 |
[05:01] | All right. All right, all right, all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[05:05] | Here goes. | 开跑 |
[05:45] | Barry? What do you got? | 巴里 有什么发现 |
[05:49] | Bombers typically have their own unique signatures. | 投弹者都有他们特定的标志物 |
[05:52] | Crimped wires, fragmentation. | 卷曲金属丝 炸弹碎片 |
[05:54] | The level of sophistication is telling once I’ve analyzed it. | 我一旦分析过就可以得知其复杂程度 |
[05:57] | You show me a bomb, I can usually find a clue in it. | 你给我一个炸弹 我都会从中找出线索 |
[06:00] | It sounds like there’s a but coming. | 听起来你要说但是了 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I haven’t found any sign of an oxidizing agent. | 没错 我没发现一点氧化剂的痕迹 |
[06:04] | It’s as if the floor just blew itself up. | 就好像那层楼自己爆炸了 |
[06:06] | Things don’t just blow up. | 可是这不可能凭空就爆炸 |
[06:08] | Security guard said our bomber was a woman, red hair. | 保安说投弹者是个红头发的女人 |
[06:11] | Must’ve cut the security camera’s feed. | 一定把监控录像的线路切断了 |
[06:13] | There’s no footage, but there might be something else. | 没有连续镜头 但也许有别的发现 |
[06:16] | Some kind of small charge blasted the doorknob off. | 很小的电流把门把手炸飞的 |
[06:21] | Any idea what’s missing? | 丢了什么东西 |
[06:23] | My guess is one of these files. | 我猜是其中的一些文件 |
[06:24] | It’s gonna take days to figure out which one. | 要找出丢失的是哪个可要花费些时间了 |
[06:27] | Let’s let Barry do his thing. | 让巴里开工吧 |
[06:57] | – What’s going on? – I have no idea. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[06:59] | But they came in here like they own the place. | 他们就像这里的主人一样气势汹汹地来了 |
[07:01] | Been talking to Singh for the last half hour. | 跟辛格谈了半个小时了 |
[07:04] | This can’t be good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[07:11] | General Eiling, this is detective West. | 艾林将军 这位是韦斯特警探 |
[07:13] | Detective. | 警探你好 |
[07:17] | What’s this all about? | 出什么事了 |
[07:18] | The army’s taking over the bombing investigation. | 军方要接手此次炸弹事件的调查工作 |
[07:21] | I’ll need everything you have. | 我需要你把手头上的资料都交上来 |
[07:23] | Physical evidence, photographs, witness interviews, | 所有物证 照片 证人口供 |
[07:25] | and all your personal notes. | 还有你们的笔记都要上交 |
[07:26] | I’ve been on the job nearly 20 years | 我干这行快二十年了 |
[07:27] | and never heard of the army investigating anything civilian. | 从没听说过军方调查民事案件 |
[07:30] | Well, it’s not civilian. She’s one of ours. | 这不是民事案件 她是我们的人 |
[07:34] | We’ll send over everything we got. | 我们会把手头的资料都传过去的 |
[07:36] | Very kind of you. | 多谢配合 |
[07:38] | I think we’ll take it now, though. | 但我想现在就接手 |
[07:42] | Give them what they want, Joe. | 都给他们 乔 |
[07:46] | You heard him, Joe. Give me what I want. | 你听到了 乔 把我需要的都给我 |
[08:00] | Hey, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:01] | General Eiling is relieving us from the bombing case. | 艾林将军让我们把炸弹案件交给他 |
[08:04] | Give these men everything that’s relevant. | 把所有相关资料都给这个人 |
[08:09] | Sure thing, yeah. | 当然 没问题 |
[08:17] | You and a few civilians from S.T.A.R. Labs | 你和尖端科研实验室的朋友们 |
[08:19] | might want to check into that. | 应该会想要调查一下 |
[08:21] | I think we might. | 我想是的 |
[08:23] | Can I talk to you for a minute, Joe? | 我能跟你谈几句吗 乔 |
[08:25] | It’s about Iris. | 是关于爱瑞丝的 |
[08:28] | Hey, dad. You’re home early. | 爸爸 怎么回来这么早 |
[08:30] | What were you doing at the bomb site last night? | 昨晚你在爆炸现场干什么 |
[08:33] | Don’t deny you were there. Officer Vukuvich saw you. | 别想抵赖 伍克维奇警官看见你了 |
[08:37] | It’s…complicated. | 比较复杂 |
[08:39] | You can’t be coming to every crime scene | 你不能因为担心艾迪 |
[08:41] | because you’re worried about Eddie. | 就每个犯罪现场都去 |
[08:42] | He’s a big boy, Iris. | 他是个大人了 爱瑞丝 |
[08:43] | I didn’t go there to see Eddie. | 我不是去见艾迪的 |
[08:45] | I went there to see the streak. | 我是去看那个闪电侠的 |
[08:51] | The streak. | 那个闪电侠 |
[08:55] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[08:57] | My blog. | 我的博客 |
[08:58] | I’ve been collecting internet posts | 我一直在网上收集那些目击过闪电侠的 |
[08:59] | about the streak sightings, and writing about them. | 目击者的言论 准备写篇相关的文章 |
[09:04] | Baby, there’s no streak. | 宝贝 没有什么闪电侠 |
[09:06] | Yes, there is. | 不 有的 |
[09:07] | I saw him last night, dad. I looked right at him. | 我昨晚看见他了 爸爸 我跟他照面了 |
[09:10] | Something incredible is happening in Central City. | 中城发生了不可思议的事 |
[09:13] | And I am gonna write about it. | 我要写篇相关的报道 |
[09:15] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to get to work. | 现在失陪了 我要去工作了 |
[09:17] | Blogging about supernatural events doesn’t really pay well. | 发些灵异事件的博文赚得可不多 |
[09:28] | A VA file number is all the info you have on the bomber? | 关于那个投弹者你就只找到个文件号码吗 |
[09:31] | CCPD has been ordered off the case. | 中城警署已经被勒令退出案件调查了 |
[09:33] | Well, who has the power to do that? | 谁有这么大的权力这么做 |
[09:34] | The army. Some General. | 军方的什么将军 |
[09:37] | His name was Eiling, I think. | 他叫艾林 好像是 |
[09:39] | General Wade Eiling. | 韦德·艾林将军 |
[09:41] | – You know him? – Yeah, I know him. | -你认识他吗 -对 我认识他 |
[09:43] | About ten years ago, general Wade Eiling | 大约十年前 韦德·艾林将军 |
[09:45] | contracted S.T.A.R. labs to develop | 联系了尖端科研实验室 |
[09:46] | enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. | 想要为士兵研制先进的基因疗法 |
[09:48] | I was interested in the potential | 可能会对医疗事业有好处 |
[09:50] | medical benefits for civilians. | 这让我很感兴趣 |
[09:51] | General Eiling really wanted to develop | 艾林将军很想研发出 |
[09:54] | mind reading capabilities for interrogation purposes. | 心灵感应能力 以便审讯调查之用 |
[09:57] | I stopped the study when I saw his techniques up close, | 我看到他的技术之后 阻止了研究 |
[09:59] | but our split was less than amicable. | 但是我们的分歧并不友好 |
[10:02] | He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing. | 他带走了我关于炸弹事件收集的所有证据 |
[10:04] | Everything but the folder. | 只剩这个文件夹 |
[10:06] | Well…Lucky for us, the VA finally | 幸运的是 退役军人管理局 |
[10:09] | joined the new millennium and digitized their records. | 终于与时俱进 把记录数码化了 |
[10:13] | A lot of redacted info. | 得到了很多信息 |
[10:14] | But our girl’s name is Bette Sans Souci, | 我们要找的女孩叫作贝蒂·桑苏西 |
[10:17] | an EOD specialist for the army. | 是军队的EOD专家 |
[10:19] | – EOD? – Bombs. | -EOD -爆炸物处理 |
[10:21] | Is there an address? | 有住址吗 |
[10:22] | Hold on. Here, we go. | 等等 有了 |
[10:23] | One person in case of emergency. | 有一个紧急联系人 |
[10:25] | Cameron Scott. Inglewood. | 卡梅隆·斯科特 在英格尔伍德 |
[10:47] | Bette Sans Souci? | 贝蒂·桑苏西 |
[10:51] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我来 |
[10:53] | Don’t touch me. Please. | 别碰我 |
[10:56] | Get whatever you’re wearing off of you. | 把你穿着的东西脱下来 |
[10:59] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[11:13] | Barry, can you hear me? Barry? | 巴里 听得到吗 巴里 |
[11:16] | There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he’s not answering. | 他不理我们 一定有非常合理的解释 |
[11:20] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[11:25] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna ask. Where’s my suit? | 我要问 我的衣服呢 |
[11:31] | It’s…gone. | 衣服 没了 |
[11:34] | What do you mean, it’s gone? | 什么叫没了 |
[11:36] | What did you do with my suit? | 你对我的衣服做了什么 |
[11:37] | It blew up, dude. | 炸掉了 兄弟 |
[11:38] | I managed to get out of it before it went, kaboom? | 在它炸掉之前 我成功逃脱了 |
[11:42] | My suit went kaboom? | 我的衣服炸了 |
[11:45] | Fun fact about Bette Sans Souci. | 贝蒂·桑苏西有个神奇的能力 |
[11:46] | She’s not carrying bombs. | 她不是随身携带炸弹 |
[11:48] | She touched the emblem on the suit | 她碰了下衣服上的图案 |
[11:49] | and turned it into a bomb. | 然后衣服就变成了炸弹 |
[11:52] | She’s a meta-human. | 她是超能力者 |
[11:53] | With the ability to cause spontaneous combustion | 能够无意识地造成爆炸 |
[11:55] | upon tactile contact. | 只需轻轻一碰 |
[11:58] | – She blew up my suit. – You have, like, three more. | -她炸了我的衣服 -反正你还有三件 |
[12:00] | Okay, I have two. And I loved that one. | 我只剩两件了 而且我很喜欢那件 |
[12:03] | All right, what else do we know about her? | 好了 关于她还有什么信息 |
[12:05] | Oh, I don’t know. She’s pure evil. | 我不知道 她就是个大坏蛋 |
[12:07] | We’re gonna find this girl | 我们要找到她 |
[12:09] | and send her butt into the pipeline. | 然后把她送到军火补给站 |
[12:11] | No one blows my tech to smithereens | 把我做的高科技炸个粉碎 |
[12:13] | and gets away with it… | 还想逃之夭夭 |
[12:16] | Unless she looks like that. | 除非她长得好看 |
[12:20] | I don’t think she meant to hurt me. | 我觉得她不会故意伤害我的 |
[12:22] | Well, her being a meta-human | 她是超能力者 |
[12:23] | explains General Eiling’s interest in her. | 那艾林将军对她有兴趣也正常 |
[12:26] | And why he stole the case from us. | 所以他才从我们这里偷走了这案子 |
[12:29] | He didn’t want anyone to know what she could do. | 他不希望任何人知道她的能力 |
[12:33] | – Detective. – Doctor. | -警探 -博士 |
[12:35] | So…Human bomb. | 这次是 人体炸弹 |
[12:38] | Must be Tuesday in Central City. | 又是中城里平常的一天啊 |
[12:39] | Yes, and General Eiling’s | 对 艾林将军 |
[12:41] | not one to give up a potential asset without a fight. | 不会心甘情愿地放弃自己的潜在资产 |
[12:44] | We have to find her before he does. | 我们得赶在他之前找到她 |
[12:46] | Barry? Can I see you for a second? | 巴里 能不能单独聊一下 |
[12:55] | When were you planning on telling me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[12:57] | that Iris saw the streak? | 爱瑞丝看到了闪电侠 |
[12:58] | That was not planned. She caught me off guard. | 我不是故意的 我没防备 |
[13:01] | We had a deal. | 我们不是说好了 |
[13:02] | You keep her in the dark about the meta-humans, | 你不让她知道超能力者的情况 |
[13:04] | and I don’t go Floyd Mayweather on you. | 我也不会对你穷追猛打 |
[13:06] | Okay, Joe, I know. | 好 乔 我知道 |
[13:07] | And she’s writing a blog now. | 她开始写博客了 |
[13:09] | I already talked to her about that. | 我已经跟她谈过这个了 |
[13:11] | Talk to her again. And be more convincing. | 再跟她说一次 一定要说服她 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:19] | – You mean, right now? – Yes, I do. | -你是说现在吗 -对啊 |
[13:23] | You’ve got to stop writing about this guy. | 你不要写这个博客了 |
[13:25] | – He doesn’t even exist. – I saw him, Barry. | -他根本不存在 -我看到他了 巴里 |
[13:27] | He wears a red suit, like, a uniform or something, | 他穿着红色衣服 就像是制服什么的 |
[13:29] | with a lighting bolt on his chest. | 胸前有闪电标志 |
[13:32] | I mean, Iris, come on. | 爱瑞丝 别这样 |
[13:33] | You were drinking last night at the bar. | 昨晚你喝了酒 |
[13:36] | I was not drunk, and I know what I saw. | 我没喝醉 我知道我看到了什么 |
[13:38] | He wears a mask. | 他戴着面具 |
[13:40] | I think he smiled at me. | 我觉得他冲我笑了 |
[13:44] | Okay, first of all, if he is wearing a mask, | 好吧 首先 如果他戴着面具 |
[13:47] | that probably means he doesn’t want people to know who he is. | 那说明他不想让人知道他的身份 |
[13:49] | It doesn’t matter who he is. | 他是谁并不重要 |
[13:50] | What matters is that people know that he’s out there. | 重要的是人们知道他的存在 |
[13:54] | What is wrong with you? This is important to me. | 你为什么老唱反调 这件事对我很重要 |
[13:56] | Why can’t you be more supportive? | 你为什么不能多给我点支持 |
[13:59] | I’m just–you haven’t even put your name on it. | 只是 你还没有在博客上署名 |
[14:02] | How serious can you be about an anonymous blog? | 你对这个匿名博客能有多认真 |
[14:08] | Okay, you know what? Our entire lives, | 好吧 你知道吗 我们这一生 |
[14:10] | you couldn’t scream loud enough that the impossible existed. | 都无法证明不可能的存在 |
[14:13] | And now it’s actually happening in Central City. | 现在这真的在中城发生了 |
[14:16] | I have proof of it, and you don’t want to know about it? | 我还有证据 但你居然不想知道 |
[14:19] | That doesn’t make sense, Barry. | 这真是说不通 巴里 |
[14:21] | So when you’re ready to tell me | 所以等你准备好告诉我 |
[14:22] | what this whole routine is really about | 你这一套都是为什么之后 |
[14:24] | then we can talk. | 我们再聊吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[14:31] | We’ve piggybacked onto General Eiling’s own surveillance. | 我们已经搭载上了艾林将军的监控系统 |
[14:34] | According to what they’re saying, | 根据他们现在的对话 |
[14:35] | The lovely Ms. Sans Souci was just spotted in Inglewood. | 美丽的桑苏西小姐刚才出现在了英格伍德 |
[14:39] | The same neighborhood as Dr. Harold Hadley’s office, | 和哈罗德·海德利医生的办公室在同一区 |
[14:41] | The military surgeon who performed several procedures on her. | 那个军医给她做了好几次手术 |
[14:44] | That’s why she was looking for the folder. | 这是她去找那个文件夹的原因 |
[14:46] | You got to get to her before Eiling does. | 你得赶在艾林找到她之前带走她 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:03] | Sgt. Sans souci. | 桑苏西中士 |
[15:05] | You remember me. Good. | 你还记得我 很好 |
[15:07] | Because I remember you, doctor. | 因为我可是记得你呢 医生 |
[15:10] | I remember waking up from a coma. | 我记得从昏迷中醒来 |
[15:12] | You started cutting me open. | 发现你在给我开膛破肚 |
[15:13] | I was only trying to help ease your condition. | 我只是试着缓解你的状况 |
[15:16] | You couldn’t control it. | 你没法控制住它 |
[15:18] | You did this to me. You and Eiling. | 是你害我变成这样的 你和艾林 |
[15:39] | – Go bring me my asset. – Yes, Sir. | -把属于我的东西带来 -遵命 |
[15:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:48] | Look, I can get you out of here. | 听着 我可以带你离开这里 |
[15:50] | I can help you understand what happened to you. | 我可以跟你解释发生在你身上的一切 |
[15:51] | How? | 怎么解释 |
[15:52] | Because it happened to me too. Please. | 因为我有同样的经历 请相信我 |
[16:10] | Target is gone. | 目标消失 |
[16:19] | As the detonation dispersed throughout Central City, | 随着爆炸在中城的扩散 |
[16:21] | a number of people were exposed to a wave | 一些人受到了能量不可估量的 |
[16:23] | Of unquantifiable energy. | 震波的辐射 |
[16:25] | One of those people…Was you. | 你 就是其中之一 |
[16:27] | You were in Central City ten months ago. | 十个月前你在中城 |
[16:31] | I had just returned from Afghanistan. | 我刚从阿富汗回来 |
[16:35] | I was there defusing roadside bombs and… | 我在拆除路边的炸弹然后 |
[16:39] | shrapnel ripped through me. | 榴弹片穿过我的身体 |
[16:41] | I was flown back state side. | 我被飞机送回国内 |
[16:43] | Spent months at the base recuperating. | 好几个月都在基地疗养 |
[16:44] | And next thing I know, | 然后突然之间 |
[16:48] | I became the thing that almost killed me. | 我就变成了这个差点杀死我的怪物 |
[16:50] | And Eiling’s favorite new lab rat. | 也是艾林最喜欢的新试验品 |
[16:54] | The dark matter must have combined | 暗物质一定和你体内的 |
[16:55] | with the bomb particulate inside your body. | 炸弹残片结合在了一起 |
[16:58] | I thought Eiling did this to me. | 我以为是艾林害我变成这样的 |
[17:01] | Eiling is not smart enough to create someone like you. | 艾林没有聪明到能创造出你这样的人 |
[17:06] | Clever enough to see your value. | 聪明到能发现你的价值 |
[17:08] | Do you know of any others who were changed? | 你们知道有其他人也被影响到了吗 |
[17:11] | There’ve been a few. | 有那么几个吧 |
[17:13] | But no one that looks like you. | 但没人像你这么漂亮 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry. That was inappropriate. | 对不起 这话太不合时宜了 |
[17:22] | Please don’t leave. | 请别被吓跑 |
[17:23] | I know how to perform a lobotomy. | 我知道怎么做额叶切除手术 |
[17:26] | Her cellular structure’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. | 我从来没见过像她这样的细胞结构 |
[17:28] | Her nitrogen levels are off the charts. | 她体内的氮水平都爆表了 |
[17:35] | Do you think we can help her? | 你觉得我们能帮她吗 |
[17:36] | To answer that question, we have to understand how she works, | 我们得了解她的运行模式才能回答这个问题 |
[17:38] | and to understand that, first we have to study her in action. | 了解这个 我们得先研究她运行时的情况 |
[17:42] | You want her to blow stuff up. | 你想让她炸东西 |
[17:44] | – Yes, now we’re talking. – Not in here. | -太棒了 这才象话嘛 -不能在这 |
[17:46] | – She’s too unstable. – I know. | -她太不稳定了 -我懂 |
[17:47] | I know you know. | 我知道你懂 |
[17:49] | So this is your life now, huh? | 所以这是你现在的生活了 |
[17:50] | Testing people like me? | 测试我这样的人 |
[17:53] | Stopping people like you. | 阻止你这样的人 |
[17:56] | It’s not what I thought I’d be doing. | 这不是我原先想做的事 |
[18:00] | Actually, aside from Barry, | 其实 除了巴里 |
[18:01] | You’re the first meta-human that we’ve tested. | 你是我们第一个测试的超能力者 |
[18:04] | – Meta-human? – It’s just a term. | -超能力者 -只是这样叫罢了 |
[18:09] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 哦 天啊 这里怎么了 |
[18:12] | Why didn’t you say that you were shot? | 你怎么没说你被击中了 |
[18:14] | It just graze me. | 只是擦伤而已 |
[18:17] | There’s something in there. | 这里有个东西 |
[18:26] | A tracker. | 是追踪器 |
[18:33] | Lock down the pipeline. Get Bette out of here. | 封锁通道 把贝蒂带走 |
[18:35] | I’ll take care of Eiling. | 我来对付艾林 |
[18:42] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[18:44] | How the mighty have fallen. | 大科学家何以衰败致此 |
[18:46] | General. | 将军 |
[18:48] | S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室 |
[18:51] | This place used to be so important. | 这地方曾经那么重要 |
[18:54] | Tell me, what does one do | 跟我说说 一个人在经历了 |
[18:55] | after such a spectacular, public failure? | 那么壮观 引人注目的失败后还能做什么 |
[18:58] | One adapts. One evolves. | 不断适应 发展 |
[19:02] | One becomes intent on reversing one’s fortune. | 专注于改变自己的命运 |
[19:04] | Always the idealist. | 总是那么理想主义 |
[19:07] | What do you want, Wade? | 你想怎么样 韦德 |
[19:08] | Where’s my asset? | 我的东西在哪 |
[19:09] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[19:11] | We tracked her here, Harrison. | 我们跟踪她到这来了 哈里森 |
[19:13] | Turn her over to me before you see the rest | 在你看着你余下的宝贝宫殿变成废墟前 |
[19:15] | of your precious palace crumble. | 把她交给我 |
[19:16] | Oh, Wade, Wade, Wade. | 韦德啊韦德 |
[19:25] | We could’ve changed the world, you and I. | 我们本可以改变世界的 你和我 |
[19:40] | 427 kpa’s. | 每秒427千帕 |
[19:42] | Her trauzl rating is around 45. | 她的特劳茨尔速率在四十五左右 |
[19:44] | That’s the same as any plastique. | 那跟任何可塑炸弹的速率是一样的 |
[19:47] | Plastique. Ha–first try! | 可塑炸弹 第一次尝试 |
[19:50] | Didn’t really think this one through, did you? | 从没真正想通过 你呢 |
[19:56] | Downrange, insurgents started booby trapping cars. | 之前的生活中 恐怖份子引爆汽车炸弹 |
[19:59] | The rest of my tour, I was terrified to touch another vehicle. | 剩下的旅程 我都害怕再碰汽车 |
[20:05] | Now, I’m gonna spend the rest | 现在 我的余生将在 |
[20:06] | of my life terrified to touch another human being. | 害怕触碰其他人中度过 |
[20:11] | Have they tried to help you? | 他们有尝试帮你吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, they’ve helped me learn how to use my powers. | 有啊 他们帮我学习怎么运用我的能量 |
[20:20] | Not reverse them. | 而不是消除它们 |
[20:22] | If they could reverse it so you weren’t a meta-human, | 如果他们能消除 你就不会是超能力者了 |
[20:26] | would you? | 不是吗 |
[20:29] | A friend told me | 一个朋友跟我说 |
[20:30] | I was given my speed for a reason. | 我被赋予这样的速度是有原因的 |
[20:33] | That I was chosen. | 我是被选中了 |
[20:37] | I don’t know if I believe that, | 我不知道我是否相信那样的说法 |
[20:38] | but I always wanted to help people. | 但我一直想帮助别人 |
[20:43] | Now I can. | 现在我可以了 |
[20:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:50] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[20:51] | I see your little conversation with Iris | 我看到你跟爱瑞丝的对话 |
[20:53] | was a rousing success. | 有了激动人心的效果 |
[20:54] | She just posted another story about the streak. | 她刚又发布了一条关于闪电侠的故事 |
[20:57] | Joe, I tried. I really tried. | 乔 我试了 我真的试过了 |
[20:59] | She’s got her name on it now, Barry. | 她现在把她的名字写在上面了 巴里 |
[21:01] | What? Joe– | 什么 乔 |
[21:03] | It’s my fault, I shouldn’t have asked you to say anything. | 是我的错 我不该叫你去说什么的 |
[21:05] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只是想让你知道一下 |
[21:06] | Okay? Bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[21:12] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[21:14] | Iris posted about the streak again. | 爱瑞丝又发布了关于闪电侠的博文 |
[21:17] | She signed her name to it. | 她署名了 |
[21:19] | – Oh, that’s not good. – No. | -那可不妙 -是的 |
[21:22] | If one of these bad meta-humans | 如果我们对付的其中一个坏的超能力者 |
[21:23] | we’re dealing with figures she knows something– | 知道了她了解一些事情 |
[21:25] | Then they may target her, I know. | 他们可能会攻击她 我知道 |
[21:36] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们关门了 |
[21:41] | Oh, my god, it’s you. | 我的天呐 是你 |
[21:42] | Iris West, | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[21:44] | I hear you’ve been writing about me. | 我听说你在写我的事 |
[21:53] | You are real. | 你是真的 |
[21:56] | I should, um… Let me just clean up– | 我应该 让我先打扫一下 |
[22:04] | Meet me on the roof. | 天台上见 |
[22:06] | I’ll give you a head start. | 我让你先走 |
[22:17] | I need you to stop writing about me. | 我需要你停止写我的事迹 |
[22:21] | There are a lot of people who need someone like you right now. | 现在有许多人需要像你这样的人 |
[22:24] | To know that you’re out there. | 需要知道你是真的存在的 |
[22:27] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题要问 |
[22:30] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[22:32] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[22:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:37] | I can’t tell you that, either. | 这个我也不能告诉你 |
[22:40] | How can you do what you do? | 你怎么能做到你做的这一切 |
[22:47] | You’re a terrible interview. | 你是个糟糕的受访者 |
[22:50] | There’s more to this than you can understand. | 有很多超出你理解的东西 |
[22:52] | Just trust me, please. | 请相信我 |
[22:54] | I need you to stop. | 我需要你停止写我的事迹 |
[22:57] | Can you stop? | 你能停止吗 |
[22:59] | Running into buildings and rescuing people | 跑进大厦救人 |
[23:01] | without them even knowing that you’re there? | 他们甚至都不知道你的存在 |
[23:04] | So why do you? | 那你为什么要做 |
[23:13] | Look, I have this friend, | 我有个朋友 |
[23:15] | An he had something terrible happen to him when he was a kid. | 在他小时候发生了件很糟糕的事 |
[23:20] | His whole life, he’s been telling stories | 他的整个人生 他都在 |
[23:23] | about this impossible thing. | 讲述这件不可能的事 |
[23:26] | And people laughed at him. And shrinks analyzed him. | 人们嘲笑他 心理医生分析他 |
[23:32] | And he’s been searching for an explanation ever since. | 从那以后他就一直在寻找一个解释 |
[23:36] | But now, suddenly, it’s like he’s lost his faith. | 但现在 突然间 他好像失去了信念 |
[23:41] | But you — you are proof that he wasn’t crazy. | 但你 你就是能证明他没疯的证据 |
[23:49] | Help me save my friend. | 帮我救救我朋友 |
[23:55] | He’s a lucky guy. | 他很幸运 |
[24:17] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:19] | Did Eiling find out you’re here? | 艾林发现你在这儿了吗 |
[24:20] | No. | 没有 |
[24:22] | Caitlin was about to give me the not-so-good news. | 凯特琳正要给我一个不是很好的消息 |
[24:27] | The shrapnel in your body | 你体内的炸弹碎片 |
[24:29] | has merged with you on a cellular level. | 已经从细胞程度上和你融合了 |
[24:33] | And the technology required to unsplice your DNA– | 而能切断基因链的技术 |
[24:39] | it hasn’t been invented yet. | 还不存在 |
[24:47] | Bette. | 贝蒂 |
[24:49] | It’s okay. Roger that. | 没事的 我知道了 |
[24:52] | I just need a minute. | 我只想一个人待会儿 |
[24:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:57] | Pretty sure I can cry without blowing stuff up. | 我确定眼泪不会变炸弹 |
[25:08] | – What now? – She joins us. | -现在怎么办 -让她加入 |
[25:12] | – Becomes a part of the team. – Barry… | -成为团队的一员 -巴里 |
[25:14] | You have an amazing ability to help people. | 你的能力不可思议 而且能帮助别人 |
[25:17] | She makes things explode. | 可她只能让东西爆炸 |
[25:21] | She’s the first meta-human not hell-bent | 她是第一个没有在想方设法 |
[25:23] | on destroying this city. | 毁灭城市的超能力者 |
[25:24] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[25:26] | Well, she’s not going in the pipeline. | 那也不能把她交给军火补给站 |
[25:28] | I’m not suggesting she go in the pipeline, | 我不是想把她交给军火补给站 |
[25:29] | but were she to remain at S.T.A.R. labs, | 但如果让她继续留在尖端科研实验室 |
[25:31] | it would put all of us at risk. | 我们都将处于危险中 |
[25:33] | From who? Eiling? | 什么危险 艾林吗 |
[25:35] | Eiling is a dangerous man, Barry. | 艾林是个危险的人 巴里 |
[25:37] | We do not want him as an enemy. | 我们最好不要和他成为敌人 |
[25:41] | After the lighting bolt, what if you hadn’t found me? | 闪电事件后 如果你们没有找到我呢 |
[25:45] | It could’ve been me. | 我就会处于她现在的境地 |
[25:46] | Hunted, on the run, cut off from everyone I know and care about. | 追杀 逃亡 离开我在乎的所有人 |
[25:51] | You guys saved me. | 你们救了我 |
[25:53] | And I want to save her just as bad as you do, Barry. | 我和你一样想要救她 巴里 |
[25:56] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[26:07] | Joe. What are you doing here? | 乔 你怎么来了 |
[26:10] | Going over the materials in your mom’s case. | 我在看你母亲的案子的材料 |
[26:14] | How’s it going with you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:16] | Stellar — I made friends with a human bomb | 一级棒 我和一个炸弹人交了朋友 |
[26:20] | who I promised I could help, and then, I couldn’t. | 我还许诺帮她 但却发现我不能 |
[26:23] | And I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the streak. | 而且我终于知道爱瑞丝为什么写闪电侠了 |
[26:30] | She’s doing it for me. | 她这么做是为了我 |
[26:34] | To prove the impossible is possible. | 为了证明一切皆有可能 |
[26:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:42] | The streak may have talked to her. | 闪电侠好像和她见了面 |
[26:43] | Barry, don’t you think Iris would recognize your voice? | 巴里 你觉得爱瑞丝认不出你的声音吗 |
[26:47] | No, I can do this cool thing with my vocal cords, | 这事很酷 我可以振动我的声带 |
[26:50] | where I vibrate them so I sound like this. | 声音就变成了这样 |
[26:54] | I know. It’s cool, it’s cool. | 我知道 很酷 很酷 |
[27:00] | Well, you put that out there now, so. | 你已经让她知道了闪电侠的存在 |
[27:04] | I want to keep her safe. | 我真的想要保证她的安全 |
[27:09] | You know the only real way to get her to stop | 你也知道唯一能确保她停手的 |
[27:11] | is to tell her the truth. | 就是告诉她真相 |
[27:12] | Man, you really want to tell her. | 你就这么想告诉她 |
[27:16] | I tell her everything. | 我从来没瞒过她什么事 |
[27:17] | Mm… Not everything. | 好像不是这样吧 |
[27:33] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[27:37] | Not to her. | 她还没觉察 |
[27:40] | But how long have you known for? | 你都知道多久了 |
[27:43] | I have watched you be in love with Iris | 从你知道爱为何物时 |
[27:46] | since you were old enough to know what love is. | 我就一直知道你爱着爱瑞丝 |
[27:48] | And I’ve been waiting years for you to tell her. | 而且这么多年我都在等你告诉她 |
[27:55] | But you haven’t. | 但你却没有 |
[27:59] | Guess I was too slow. | 我想是我行动太慢 |
[28:02] | Now, she’s happy and with someone else, so– | 现在她很幸福地和别人在一起了 |
[28:04] | When the universe wants to make something happen, | 要是世界希望某事发生 |
[28:06] | whether it be giving a young man lighting speed | 不管赐予一个年轻人光速 |
[28:09] | or putting two people together, | 还是促成两个人相爱 |
[28:12] | it has a way of figuring those things out. | 它总会有办法的 |
[28:17] | And I got to get home. | 我要回家了 |
[28:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:35] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[28:37] | He went home. | 他回家了 |
[28:39] | I think our Cisco’s developing a little bit of a crush on you. | 我想西斯科好像是喜欢上了你 |
[28:42] | Not sure I’m prize winning date material anymore. | 我已经不确定我还适不适合和人约会了 |
[28:45] | Change is hard. | 改变确实难以接受 |
[28:48] | The same accident that changed you put me in this chair. | 改变了你的那场意外也让我坐上了轮椅 |
[28:52] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我并不知道 |
[28:54] | I don’t share that story with you to garner sympathy. | 我给你讲这故事不是为了博取同情的 |
[28:56] | I tell it to you to illustrate a larger point. | 我告诉你是为了阐述一个更高层次的道理 |
[28:58] | And what point is that? | 什么道理 |
[28:59] | That I would do anything | 我会不惜代价地 |
[29:02] | to get back what I lost. | 拿回我失去的东西 |
[29:06] | – As would you. – I would. | -你也该如此 -我愿意 |
[29:10] | I just don’t know how. | 我只是不知道该怎么做 |
[29:16] | You soliders, you call yourself sheepdog. | 你们士兵 管自己叫牧羊犬 |
[29:20] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[29:21] | Happy and normal until someone attacks our flock. | 快活地过普通日子 直到有人攻击族群 |
[29:24] | Every good person who was changed that night, | 那晚被改变的所有好人 |
[29:26] | people like you, people like Barry Allen, | 所有像你的人 像巴里·艾伦的人 |
[29:28] | Those people are your flock now, Bette. | 这些人现在是你的族群了 贝蒂 |
[29:32] | And general Eiling | 而艾林将军 |
[29:33] | will never stop attacking that flock, | 不会停止攻击这个族群 |
[29:35] | and he always gets his target. | 而他永远会达到目的 |
[29:40] | Unless you stop him. | 除非你阻止他 |
[29:47] | You know your duty, sergeant. | 你知道你的职责 中士 |
[29:51] | Kill Eiling. | 杀了艾林 |
[29:54] | One last mission. And then you go home. | 最后的任务 然后你就可以回家了 |
[30:14] | Where’s Bette? | 贝蒂在哪 |
[30:16] | – She left. – What do you mean? | -她走了 -你什么意思 |
[30:18] | – Where did she go? – She didn’t say. | -她去哪了 -她没说 |
[30:20] | Well, where the hell could she be? | 她还能去哪 |
[30:35] | On me. | 听我指令 |
[30:42] | I’m ready to give myself up. | 我准备好自首了 |
[30:43] | Oh, I highly doubt that. | 我很怀疑这一点 |
[30:47] | You think you can pull one over on me? | 你也想往我身上扔一个吗 |
[30:52] | You can’t. | 不可能的 |
[30:54] | Stand down, soldier. | 稍息 士兵 |
[30:55] | I got back on the military feed. | 我检测到了军队频率 |
[30:57] | Looks like they’ve gone to the Waterfront | 看起来他们去滨水区 |
[30:58] | to rendezvous with Bette. | 与贝蒂相会了 |
[31:00] | She’s turning herself in. | 她准备自首 |
[31:02] | She’s not turning herself in. | 她不是自首 |
[31:07] | Please, let him get to her in time. | 请一定让他及时赶到 |
[31:09] | All over the world, people are plotting to destroy our country. | 世界各处都有人密谋摧毁我们国家 |
[31:12] | To end our lives. | 结束我们的生命 |
[31:15] | Brave american soldiers are gonna die in that fight, | 勇敢的美国士兵将会在战争中死亡 |
[31:17] | but they don’t have to. | 但是他们不一定需要牺牲 |
[31:19] | Because of you, we could have victory. | 有了你 我们就可以取得胜利 |
[31:23] | All I’ve ever wanted was to make the world a safer place. | 我所希望的只是让世界变得更安全 |
[31:26] | And it will be when you’re not in it. | 如果没有你 它就会变得安全 |
[31:29] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[31:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[31:42] | Being a soldier doesn’t mean you’re a murderer. | 作为士兵不意味着你是个杀人犯 |
[31:45] | Don’t become one now. | 不要变成一个杀人犯 |
[31:51] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see him. | 对不起 我没看到他 |
[31:52] | Don’t be. It’s not your fault. | 没必要 不是你的错 |
[31:55] | I’m glad you stopped me. | 我很高兴你阻止了我 |
[31:56] | I’m gonna get you back to S.T.A.R. labs. | 我这就把你送回尖端科研实验室 |
[31:58] | Barry, Dr. Wells. He– | 巴里 威尔斯博士他 |
[32:16] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:17] | Is Bette okay? | 贝蒂没事吧 |
[32:20] | No. Eiling killed her. | 不 艾林杀了她 |
[32:24] | She’s glowing. She’s gonna detonate. | 她在发光 她要引爆了 |
[32:26] | Oh, my god, a mass that size, the explosion, it would be– | 天啊 那么大的质量 爆炸可能是 |
[32:29] | Devastating. | 毁灭性的 |
[32:30] | Barry, you have to get her away from the city. | 巴里 你得把她送到市区外 |
[32:32] | But there’s no time. | 但是时间不多了 |
[32:36] | Can I run on water? | 我能在水上跑吗 |
[32:39] | I built up enough speed to run up a building. | 我积攒了足够的速度跑上楼壁 |
[32:41] | How fast do I need to go to run on water? | 我要多快才能在水上跑 |
[32:43] | Assuming your weight– | 考虑到你的体重 |
[32:45] | 450 pounds of force per step for vertical suspension. | 每一步需要承受450磅的力量 |
[32:49] | Accounting for fluid drag. | 根据流体阻力 |
[32:50] | Approximately 650 miles an hour. | 大约需要时速650英里 |
[32:53] | You have to outrun the blast | 你还得需要跑出爆炸范围 |
[32:56] | or you’ll die too. | 不然你也会死 |
[34:22] | Nothing out of the ordinary occurred, | 没发生什么不寻常的事 |
[34:25] | the military was simply conducting | 只是军队在进行 |
[34:26] | an underwater weapons test. | 水下武器测试 |
[34:29] | There is no need for panic or alarm. | 不需要慌张或警戒 |
[34:32] | Central City is safe. I guarantee you. | 中城很安全 我向你保证 |
[34:35] | He murdered Bette right in front of me. | 她在我眼前杀死了贝蒂 |
[34:38] | And there’s nothing we can do to him. | 我们却对他无能为力 |
[34:40] | Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences. | 有权势的人总有办法逃避责任 |
[34:44] | – You gonna be okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:47] | You can walk on water. | 你可以在水上跑 |
[34:49] | Puts you in pretty interesting company. | 让你变得更加吸引人了 |
[35:05] | If you came to do laundry, I already have a load in. | 如果你来洗衣服 我已经洗一波了 |
[35:10] | Uh, no. I-I came to talk. | 不是 我是来聊天的 |
[35:28] | I was working a case. | 我正在办个案子 |
[35:31] | Someone I really thought I could help befriend. | 有个我真心想帮助的人 |
[35:34] | But they died. | 但是他们死了 |
[35:38] | Barry, I’m really sorry. | 巴里 我感到很遗憾 |
[35:39] | I didn’t know her that well. But it still hurts. | 我跟她并不熟 但是依然很受打击 |
[35:44] | And as bad as I feel right now, | 虽然现在我如此痛苦 |
[35:47] | I know how much worse it is | 我知道失去亲人的 |
[35:50] | to lose someone who’s family. | 痛苦更加糟糕 |
[35:54] | Iris…writing about this stuff, putting your name out there, | 爱瑞丝 写这些东西 署上名字 |
[35:59] | It’s dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[36:01] | So I’m asking you | 所以我想求你 |
[36:04] | one last time, please, stop. | 最后一次 求你 别写了 |
[36:07] | And I am asking you one last time | 我也最后求你一次 |
[36:10] | to tell me what is really going on with you. | 告诉我你到底是怎么回事 |
[36:13] | Why am I the only one of us who’s interested in this? | 为什么只有我一个人对这件事感兴趣 |
[36:30] | I guess, just, all this stuff with my family, | 我想只是发生在我家人身上的事 |
[36:33] | I finally just put it behind me. | 我终于能将其置之脑后了 |
[36:38] | I’m asking you to also. | 我也请求你放下这件事 |
[36:43] | That may have been how this started, | 开始时可能是这样 |
[36:45] | but it’s about something more than that for me now. | 但是现在这件事对我来说已经不止这样了 |
[36:49] | Whoever this streak is, wherever he comes from, | 不管闪电侠是谁 不管他是从哪来 |
[36:53] | I am not stopping until the rest of the world believes in him. | 我会一直寻找 直到大家都相信他的存在 |
[37:07] | Maybe we shouldn’t see each other for a while. | 也许这段时间我们还是先别见面了 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:36] | Can I get another club soda, please? | 可以再给我一罐苏打水吗 |
[37:45] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[37:47] | We thought we should have a toast. | 我想我们该纪念一下 |
[37:49] | Doesn’t work on me, remember? | 酒精对我没用 记得吗 |
[37:51] | Barry Allen, you of all people | 巴里·艾伦 在所有人当中 |
[37:53] | should know that nothing is impossible. | 你应该最清楚一切皆有可能 |
[37:56] | I distilled a highly fermented, potent suspension. | 我蒸馏高度发酵酒 强力的悬浮液 |
[38:01] | It’s basically 500 proof. | 大致说来这酒有500度 |
[38:03] | I figured if anybody could use a drink tonight, it was you. | 我想今晚能喝这酒的人只有你 |
[38:08] | So here’s to Bette. | 这杯敬贝蒂 |
[38:11] | Bette. | 敬贝蒂 |
[38:22] | That hit too quick. | 喝得太快了 |
[38:24] | Are you buzzed? | 你有醉意吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m buzzed for sure. | 我当然会有醉意 |
[38:31] | Whoa, that is good stuff. | 这真是好东西啊 |
[38:36] | And it’s gone. | 醉意全消了 |
[38:39] | Work in progress. | 再继续研究 |
[38:40] | For a guy who has experienced his fair share of mysteries, | 对于一个坦诚分享了他的秘密的人来说 |
[38:44] | one mystery I still can’t figure out | 还有一个疑团我还没解开 |
[38:46] | is why some people come into our lives. | 就是为什么有人进入我们的生活中 |
[38:49] | Why some people go, | 有的人却离去 |
[38:51] | and others become a part of you. | 而其他人成为你生活中的一部分 |
[38:54] | Some friendships feel like they’ll last forever. | 有些友情感觉会永远持续下去 |
[38:57] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[38:59] | There’s dinner in the fridge. | 冰箱里有晚餐 |
[39:02] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:04] | Iris, about your blog– | 爱瑞丝 关于你的博客 |
[39:05] | I don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 我不想说这个 |
[39:07] | And others end far too soon. | 而有些却早早结束 |
[39:11] | Not every friendship is meant to last a lifetime. | 不是每段友情都会持续一生 |
[39:15] | What does last forever | 而会持续一生的 |
[39:17] | is the pain when that person is gone. | 则是当那个人离你而去时的伤痛 |
[39:41] | I was wrong about you, Harrison. | 我低估你了 哈里森 |
[39:44] | You’re still one step ahead. | 你仍然领先一步 |
[39:46] | Impressive for a man without the use of his legs. | 这对一个双脚残疾的人而言还真是厉害 |
[39:49] | I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about, Wade. | 恐怕我不明白你在说什么 韦德 |
[39:52] | A girl who can transform ordinary objects | 一个能将碰过的一切普通物品 |
[39:54] | into explosives with the touch of her hand. | 变成爆炸物的女孩 |
[39:57] | Today I saw a man who can move faster than the blink of an eye. | 今天我看到一个眨眼间移动得无影无踪的人 |
[40:00] | Extraordinary. | 真是非同寻常 |
[40:02] | The night your particle accelerator died | 你的粒子加速器坏掉的那晚 |
[40:04] | was the night the impossible was born. | 就是神奇事件开始之时 |
[40:07] | I think we should start working together again, Harrison. | 我认为我们应该再次联手 哈里森 |
[40:09] | I think you should leave. | 我认为你该走了 |
[40:11] | You know, I can have a squadron of soldiers here in minutes. | 我可以在几分钟内召集一个中队的士兵来这 |
[40:13] | You know, I can have an army of press here | 我也可以召集大批媒体来这里 |
[40:15] | like that. | 就像这样简单 |
[40:16] | Believe me, General, | 相信我 将军 |
[40:17] | I’d be more than happy to testify to your involvement | 我很乐意去证明你参与了一些 |
[40:19] | in activities that were less than humane. | 不太人道的活动 |
[40:24] | Threaten me again and I will end you, General. | 再威胁我 我就消灭你 将军 |
[40:27] | And I am not talking about your career. | 我说的可不是你的事业 |
[40:35] | You know, I figured out your little secret, Wells. | 我知道你的小秘密 威尔斯 |
[40:39] | Won’t be long before the public catches on as well. | 用不了多久 公众也会发现这个秘密的 |
[40:54] | This is everything we’ve been working to achieve. | 这是我们一直在努力实现的一切 |
[40:57] | We may have the same goals, General, but not the same means. | 我们的目标可能相同 将军 但手段却不同 |
[41:00] | I will not have this project end before it even begins. | 我绝不会在这个项目开始前就终止它 |
[41:03] | And as long as he’s on my premises, | 只要他在我的地盘上 |
[41:05] | I will not have him subjected to that kind of cruelty anymore. | 我就不会让再他经历那种残酷的行为 |
[41:08] | We’re done. | 我们的合作结束了 |
[41:12] | We’re done. General. | 合作结束了 将军 |
[41:16] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[41:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:45] | It’s okay, boy. | 没事的 孩子 |
[41:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:48] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[41:51] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[41:54] | I have a whole different future in mind for you. | 我为你准备了一个全然不同的未来 |