时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 巴里 快跑 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:18] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me, | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | – Mom. – And get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously, on the Flash and Arrow… | 《闪电侠》《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | I’m just not sure I’m like you, Oliver. | 我就是不能确定自己是否和你一样 奥利弗 |
[00:36] | I don’t know if I can be some vigilante. | 我不知道自己是否能做好一个治安维持者 |
[00:39] | You can be better, | 你能做得更好 |
[00:40] | because you can inspire people | 因为你能以一种我无法做到的方式 |
[00:42] | in a way that I never could. | 激励大家 鼓舞大家 |
[00:43] | You said you were writing about me to bring hope | 你说你写我的故事是想 |
[00:45] | to someone you care about. | 给你在乎的人带去希望 |
[00:47] | How would he feel if doing that put you in harm’s way? | 但若你这样让自己身处险境 他会作何感想 |
[00:49] | You’re giving hope to a lot of people. | 你给了很多人希望 |
[00:51] | So I’m doing this for them. | 所以我这么做是为了他们 |
[00:52] | Barry, when you met me, Oliver, and Dig, | 巴里 你刚见到我 奥利弗和狄格时 |
[00:54] | we were this well-oiled archery machine, | 我们就像上好油的射箭机器般紧密无间 |
[00:56] | but it didn’t start out that way. | 但是一开始并不是这样的 |
[00:58] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you tonight. | 对不起 今晚没能及时救你 |
[01:00] | You’re worth being on time for. | 你值得我准时出现 |
[01:06] | Everyone on this planet, at some point in their lives, | 地球上的每个人在生命中的某些特定时刻 |
[01:08] | has had a major case of the feels– | 都会有一种特殊的感觉… |
[01:11] | Those days when your heart is just too small | 也就是你的心太小 |
[01:13] | to hold the big things you’re feeling. | 难以装下你感觉到的大事 |
[01:17] | Today’s one of those days. | 今天就是如此 |
[01:20] | We think of our emotions like they’re these unique, | 我们觉得我们的感觉是独一无二的 |
[01:23] | personal phenomena, | 个人现象 |
[01:24] | that no one has ever felt what we have felt. | 觉得没有其他人感受过我们的感受 |
[01:28] | There is a basis in science for every emotion we feel– | 其实我们的情感都是有科学依据的 |
[01:31] | anger, love. | 比如愤怒和爱 |
[01:33] | As a scientist, I know there’s nothing magical | 作为一个科学家 我知道 |
[01:36] | about what makes us feel something for someone else… | 一个人对另一个人的感觉没什么神奇之处 |
[01:39] | but then I see her smile. | 但是我看到了她的笑容 |
[01:42] | Man, that cannot be science. | 老天 那简直太不科学了 |
[01:54] | Oh, and there’s a fresh bottle in the fridge | 对了 冰箱里还有一瓶没开装的 |
[01:57] | when she wakes up from her nap. | 等她睡起来喝就行 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Sir? Help you with something? | 先生 请问有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[02:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | I’ll be just fine on my own. | 我自己一个人就行 |
[02:23] | Sir, you’re not allowed to be back here. | 先生 您不能来这里 |
[02:25] | Nothing to get upset about. | 没事 不用担心 |
[02:41] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[02:42] | bank robbery in progress at Cunningham and Sampere. | 坎宁安和萨佩尔街处发生银行抢劫案 |
[02:45] | I got it. | 收到 |
[02:45] | Wait, that’s where I bank. | 什么 我的钱都存在那里 |
[02:47] | Once super thieves showed up, | 一旦超能力窃贼出现 |
[02:48] | I went mattress. | 我就马上投入战斗状态 |
[03:24] | I’ve already missed the gym. | 我都已经错过健身时间了 |
[03:26] | Ugh, no. Five more minutes. | 不要嘛 再待五分钟 |
[03:30] | Come on, we never get to sleep in. | 好嘛 我们从没睡过懒觉 |
[03:32] | I know. But your dad hates tardiness. | 我知道 但是你爸可不喜欢别人迟到 |
[03:37] | Buzzkill. | 是不是很扫兴 |
[03:39] | The buzziest. | 扫兴到爆 |
[03:49] | Another picture of the Flash came in. | 又有人拍到闪电侠的照片了 |
[03:51] | See? | 看到没 |
[03:52] | That red blur? | 那一团红色吗 |
[03:55] | How do you know that wasn’t photoshopped? | 说不定是PS上去的呢 |
[03:56] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[03:57] | It’s not a hoax or a mass hallucination. | 这不是恶作剧 也不是集体幻觉 |
[04:01] | You know, every day, someone new | 知道吗 每天都有不同的人 |
[04:03] | accepts the impossible | 开始接受难以置信之事 |
[04:05] | and believes in him. | 开始相信他的存在 |
[04:07] | Why can’t you? | 你为什么就是不信呢 |
[04:09] | I believe in what I can see. | 我只相信我能看见的 |
[04:12] | What I can touch. | 只相信我能触摸到的 |
[04:15] | What I can feel. | 我能感受到的 |
[04:17] | Which means I believe in you. | 所以我相信你 |
[04:25] | Do you mind? Thanks, man. | 麻烦你了 谢谢 |
[04:27] | – Hey. – Busy morning. | -早上好 -今早可真忙 |
[04:29] | Witnesses reported seeing a red streak? | 目击者声称他们看到了红衣侠 |
[04:31] | Joe, you should have seen it. | 乔 你真该看看当时的场面 |
[04:33] | It was like everybody in here was trying to kill each other. | 在场的每个人都想要杀了彼此 |
[04:34] | I got here just in time. | 还好我及时赶到 |
[04:36] | Well, it must’ve been a diversion, | 那肯定是分散注意力的幌子 |
[04:37] | because there’s 1/2 million bucks missing from the vault. | 因为保险库里少了五十万美金 |
[04:40] | There’s a tracer in the cash stacks. | 钞票堆里有追踪器 |
[04:42] | We’re trying to find the signal. | 我们正试着找到信号 |
[04:44] | Meantime, any idea what could’ve caused such mass… | 还有 你知道是什么导致如此大的… |
[04:48] | this? | 混乱 |
[04:48] | A neurotoxin, maybe. | 有可能是神经毒素 |
[04:50] | I’m going to swab some surfaces, | 我要擦拭一下证物表面 |
[04:51] | see what I can find, | 看能不能找到什么 |
[04:52] | but I think maybe they got… whammied. | 但我觉得他们也许是…中邪了 |
[04:56] | Did you just say whammied? | 你刚刚是说了”中邪”吗 |
[04:57] | I got so angry. | 我觉得非常愤怒 |
[04:59] | I can’t believe I did that. | 我不敢相信自己做了这种事 |
[05:01] | I would never hurt anybody. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[05:02] | – You have to believe me. – I do. | -你得相信我 -我相信你 |
[05:06] | Something is happening in this city | 这座城市里正在发生一些事情 |
[05:07] | and everyone wants to pretend like it isn’t, | 而每个人都想装作什么事都没发生 |
[05:09] | but it is, | 但实际是发生了的 |
[05:10] | and I think we should do something about it. | 我们得拿出行动来 |
[05:12] | My boyfriend has decided we need to eat healthy at home, | 我男友决定要在家进行健康饮食 |
[05:14] | so work is now the only place I can eat what I like. | 所以我只有上班时才能吃自己喜欢吃的 |
[05:18] | Oh, I’m sorry, were you saying something, detective? | 不好意思 警探 你刚刚说什么了 |
[05:21] | The blur, the Flash, | 那个红色物体 闪电侠 |
[05:23] | the man in the red suit– | 穿红色衣服的人 |
[05:24] | whatever he’s called– | 无论你管他叫什么… |
[05:25] | he was spotted at the bank this morning. | 今早有人在银行看到他了 |
[05:27] | You mean the bank that was robbed of 1/2 million dollars, | 你是说那家被抢了五十万美金 |
[05:30] | where a dozen people tried to murder each other, | 里面还有一堆人想要杀了彼此的银行吗 |
[05:32] | and you think our attention should be focused on | 而你觉得我们的注意力要放在 |
[05:34] | catching Santa Claus. | 抓住圣诞老人上 |
[05:36] | I can’t explain how he gets to and from crime scenes so fast. | 我无法解释他怎么能这么快就往返于犯罪现场 |
[05:40] | We need to figure out who this guy is | 我们得搞清楚这人是谁 |
[05:43] | and what he wants. | 他的目的是什么 |
[05:44] | You should ask your girlfriend. | 你该去问问你女朋友 |
[05:46] | She writes fan fiction about him. | 她不是在写有关他的同人小说吗 |
[05:49] | Joe, help me out here. | 乔 帮我说说话 |
[05:52] | Sorry, partner. | 不好意思 搭档 |
[05:53] | I stopped believing in Santa when I was about eight. | 从我八岁起 我就不相信圣诞老人了 |
[06:02] | Hey. What’s going on in there? | 早上好 发生什么了 |
[06:04] | I think Eddie’s trying to convince the Captain | 我想艾迪是在尝试说服队长 |
[06:06] | that the Flash is a public menace. | 闪电侠已经变成公害了 |
[06:09] | Excuse me? | 你没搞错吧 |
[06:13] | So after weeks of my trying to convince you | 我花了这么多时间说服你 |
[06:15] | that the Flash is real, | 闪电侠真实存在 |
[06:16] | Now that you finally do believe me, | 既然你终于相信我了 |
[06:17] | you’re trying to have him arrested? | 你却想要抓住他 |
[06:18] | – What the hell? – Thanks, Barry. | -你搞什么 -我谢谢你啊 巴里 |
[06:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:22] | No worries. The Captain shot me down. | 不用担心 队长拒绝我了 |
[06:25] | Look, I’m not feeling like lunch. | 我现在不想吃午餐 |
[06:27] | See you later. | 晚点见吧 |
[06:32] | He’s just jealous. | 他只是嫉妒了 |
[06:34] | Of the Flash? | 嫉妒闪电侠吗 |
[06:35] | Should he be? | 他应该嫉妒吗 |
[06:37] | No. | 不该 |
[06:39] | I’ll see you later. | 等会见 |
[06:42] | Barry, you need to get to S.T.A.R. labs. | 巴里 你得去尖端科研实验室了 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I will. After I eat. | 我会的 等我吃完饭 |
[06:54] | Anger, hate, aggression. | 愤怒 仇恨 攻击 |
[06:58] | a Jedi craves not these things. | 一名绝地武士渴望的不是这些东西 |
[07:02] | No one is feeling that quote? | 没人发现那是句台词吗 |
[07:04] | Everyone in the bank went total savage for, | 在银行的每个人都兽化了 |
[07:05] | like, five minutes. | 大概五分钟 |
[07:07] | And then they were fine again. | 接着他们就恢复正常了 |
[07:08] | Anger can be a powerful emotion. | 愤怒是一种强大的情绪 |
[07:10] | If this Metahuman can engender | 如果这个超能力者能够调动 |
[07:12] | irrational feelings of anger in his victims, | 受害者身上所有的愤怒情绪 |
[07:14] | he can do a lot of damage. | 他可以造成很大的危害 |
[07:15] | Detective West helped get a copy of the CAT scans | 韦斯特警探帮忙拿到了 |
[07:17] | the hospital did on everyone at the bank. | 医院给银行所有人做的断层扫描 |
[07:19] | Take a look. | 快看 |
[07:22] | Well, look at this, | 看这个 |
[07:23] | the emotion centers of the brains | 大脑中的情感中心 |
[07:24] | are still showing signs of being overwhelmed. | 依然有受到控制的迹象 |
[07:27] | Particularly the area that controls executive function. | 尤其是控制执行能力的那部分区域 |
[07:30] | That’s the part of the brain that stops people from doing | 大脑的那部分是阻止人们去做那些 |
[07:32] | whatever random and potentially destructive thing | 脑海中突然产生的无目的 |
[07:34] | that pops into their head. | 以及可能产生破坏性的行为 |
[07:36] | How do you think the meta does it to them? | 你认为超能力者是怎么影响他们的 |
[07:37] | That’s the 1/2 million dollar question. | 这问题可提到点子上了 |
[07:42] | Hey, if you guys figure it out, just give me a call, okay? | 如果你们弄明白了 打电话给我 |
[07:45] | Is the Flash off to another rooftop rendezvous with Iris? | 闪电侠又去屋顶跟爱瑞丝幽会吗 |
[07:49] | No. | 不是 |
[07:51] | Yeah, but she probably just wants to ask me– | 是的 不过她可能只是想问我 |
[07:54] | I mean, you know, him–about meta-human stuff for her blog. | 问闪电侠要写进博客里关于超能力者的事 |
[07:57] | Do you want some advice? | 你想要点建议吗 |
[07:58] | No matter what I say, I’m getting the advice, right? | 不管我要不要 你都会提建议的对吗 |
[08:00] | Don’t get involved. | 不要牵涉其中 |
[08:02] | As the Flash or yourself. | 不管是作为闪电侠还是你 |
[08:04] | You don’t want to be the one to blame for their breakup. | 你不希望成为令他们分手的第三者吧 |
[08:08] | Okay. I hear you. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[08:20] | – Iris. – Flash. | -爱瑞丝 -闪电侠 |
[08:24] | Be great to call you by your real name. | 要是能叫你的真名就好了 |
[08:26] | You mean like Ralph? | 像拉尔夫之类的吗 |
[08:29] | Is your name Ralph? | 你真名叫拉尔夫吗 |
[08:33] | What did you want to see me about? | 你为什么想见我 |
[08:36] | My boyfriend, he’s– | 我男朋友 他 |
[08:38] | Did you guys break up? | 你们分手了吗 |
[08:39] | No. | 没有 |
[08:42] | He’s a cop and he thinks that you’re dangerous. | 他是警察 他认为你很危险 |
[08:47] | And he’s trying to convince his boss that you’re a menace | 他正试图说服他的上司 说你是个威胁 |
[08:49] | that needs to be stopped. | 必须被阻止 |
[08:50] | I thought I should warn you. | 我认为应该提醒你 |
[08:54] | Anyways, you should probably go. | 无论如何 你该离开了 |
[09:01] | You’re not going. | 你不离开 |
[09:02] | Barry, are you there? | 巴里 你在吗 |
[09:04] | – What? – The police got a ping | -怎么了 -警察找到了 |
[09:05] | from the tracer hidden in the stolen cash. | 现金里藏的追踪器发出的信号 |
[09:07] | SWAT team’s closing in on the 1600 block of Pass. | 特警队正靠近帕斯街区1600号 |
[09:10] | Now stop ruining Iris’ love life and go. | 别再干扰爱瑞丝的感情生活了 快去 |
[09:13] | I’ve gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[09:16] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 我肯定你对每个姑娘都这么说过 |
[09:19] | What other girls? | 哪有其他的姑娘 |
[09:40] | He always paid in cash. | 他总是付现金 |
[09:41] | – Never seemed like trouble. – He’s on the move. | -没见出什么问题 -他过来了 |
[09:47] | – Freeze! – Hold it right there! | -不许动 -站着别动 |
[09:49] | – Hands up. – Is there a problem, gentlemen? | -举起手来 -有什么问题吗 先生们 |
[09:53] | Certo. | 切尔托 |
[09:57] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[10:03] | Certo, what are you waiting for? Cuff him! | 切尔托 你在等什么 铐住他 |
[10:06] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 轮不到你来指手画脚 |
[10:10] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:29] | Nice mask. | 面具不错 |
[10:46] | It’s kinda comforting to know that no matter | 真是件值得安慰的事 |
[10:47] | what city you go to, Big Belly Burger is always | 不管去哪个城市 大贝利汉堡店 |
[10:50] | going to taste like Big Belly Burger. | 味道依然不变 |
[10:52] | You mean full of grease and salt? | 你指的是多油多盐吗 |
[10:55] | I thought those were the secret ingredients. | 我认为这才是他们的秘密配方 |
[10:58] | Oliver’s back. | 奥利弗回来了 |
[11:03] | By the way, I gave Oliver, like, 1/2 hour head start. | 我让了奥利弗半个小时的时间呢 |
[11:06] | – Hi, Barry. – Hey, Felicity. | -你好 巴里 -你好 费利西蒂 |
[11:09] | How you doing, Dig? | 你怎么样 狄格尔 |
[11:11] | You’re fast. | 你太快了 |
[11:13] | Did you guys not tell him about me? | 你们没告诉他我的事吗 |
[11:15] | Seeing is believing, or… | 眼见为实 不然就是… |
[11:18] | drooling. | 胡说八道了 |
[11:28] | Hey, thanks for showing up back there, but I had that. | 谢谢你帮我解围 不过我能搞定 |
[11:32] | – What, I was getting ready to make my move. – What move? | -我正打算进行下一步计划呢 -什么计划 |
[11:35] | – The one to the morgue? – Wait, so what are you guys | -直接去停尸房吗 -等等 你们几个 |
[11:37] | – doing in Central City? – Working a case. | -怎么会来中城 -我们来查案 |
[11:40] | Suspicious homicide in the Starling where the murder weapon | 在星城发生了一起可疑的凶杀案 作案凶器 |
[11:45] | is a boomerang. | 是回旋镖 |
[11:48] | Cool. | 真帅 |
[11:50] | I mean, awful. | 说错了 真过分 |
[11:52] | I found traces of ironoxide on it. | 我发现上面有氧化铁 |
[11:54] | I know it’s a long shot, but Central City has | 我知道这个希望很渺茫 不过中城 |
[11:56] | the highest concentration of ironoxide in the country. | 是全国氧化铁浓度最高的地方 |
[11:58] | Did you know Australian aboriginals | 你知道吗 澳大利亚土著居民 |
[11:59] | use boomerangs to hunt? Mainly on kangaroo, | 会用回旋镖狩猎 主要是猎袋鼠 |
[12:01] | which is a surprisingly low-fat source of prot– | 袋鼠是低脂肪高蛋白生物 |
[12:03] | We were following up a lead | 我们正在查线索 |
[12:05] | when we heard the S.W.A.T. raid over the radio, and I thought | 后来听到了特警队的广播 就想着 |
[12:07] | that I would come by… watch you make your move. | 不如过来 围观一下你的”计划” |
[12:11] | I had a cousin got hit by lightning once. | 我有个表兄弟也被闪电击中 |
[12:13] | He just developed a stutter. | 然后变成了结巴 |
[12:15] | Well, my team and I | 我和我的队友 |
[12:17] | are after a nasty meta-human who makes people angry. | 正在查一个超能力者 他会让人生气 |
[12:19] | Cool. | 真帅 |
[12:21] | I mean, awful. | 说错了 真过分 |
[12:22] | Well, since you guys are here, why don’t we team up? | 既然你们来了 不如我们组队吧 |
[12:24] | I’ll help you find your boomerang man, you can help me | 我帮你们找用回旋镖的凶手 你们帮我 |
[12:26] | – find my super rage-a-holic. – We’d love to. | -找这位怒火发射器 -荣幸之至 |
[12:28] | No, we’ll handle our business and head home. | 不 我们办完事就直接回去 |
[12:30] | The fastest way to find out everything we need to know | 想查到关于回旋镖的一切信息 最快的办法 |
[12:32] | about the boomerang is to sic S.T.A.R. labs on it. | 就是跟尖端科研实验室合作 |
[12:33] | Enough people know my secret identity. | 知道我秘密身份的人已经够多了 |
[12:36] | Fine–I’ll go. They already know who I am. | 好吧 那我去 他们已经知道我是谁了 |
[12:39] | You can drop me off, and I will meet up with you later. | 你可以送我过去 之后我们再会合 |
[12:42] | How ’bout I give you a lift? | 要不我送你吧 |
[12:48] | Man, that’s not freaking you out? | 你居然不惊讶吗 |
[12:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:59] | So what’d you think? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:00] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[13:01] | My shirt’s on fire! | 我的衣服着火了 |
[13:03] | Oh, I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[13:10] | I’m glad I decided not to go braless. | 幸亏我穿了内衣 |
[13:13] | You guys remember Felicity? | 你们还记得费利西蒂吗 |
[13:15] | I’ll always remember this. | 这一幕绝对忘不了 |
[13:17] | Hi, Felicity, it’s so good to see you. | 费利西蒂 见到你很开心 |
[13:19] | What brings you back to Central City? | 怎么回中城来了 |
[13:21] | Not Barry? | 因为巴里吗 |
[13:22] | No, not Barry. | 不 不是巴里 |
[13:24] | This? Not happening. | 我们不可能的 |
[13:26] | We looked down that road and we said no, thank you. | 我们考虑了一下 然后觉得还是算了吧 |
[13:29] | They get it. | 他们懂了 |
[13:31] | Actually, I’m here because of this. | 其实我来这里 是为了这个 |
[13:35] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[13:37] | What are the wings made of? | 这镖翼是什么材质的 |
[13:38] | Not sure–I’m thinking some sort of composite | 不确定 我觉得可能是什么合成材料 |
[13:40] | or high-density plastic– | 或是高密度塑料 |
[13:41] | Reinforced with carbon fiber. Oh, that’s weird. | 用碳纤维增强硬度 太奇怪了 |
[13:44] | – It almost feels like it’s– – Vibrating. | -感觉好像… -它在振动 |
[13:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[13:47] | Oh, I wanna run some tests, | 我想去做几个测试 |
[13:48] | and I wanna run them right now! | 现在立刻马上 |
[13:53] | Hey, you guys come up with anything new on our Meta? | 关于我们要找的超能力者 有新线索了吗 |
[13:55] | The officer who was affected tonight says he saw | 今晚被影响的警员说 在失控以前 |
[13:57] | a flash of red before he lost control. | 他看到一道红光一闪而过 |
[13:59] | I suspect the Meta is inducing rage via the ocular nerve. | 我觉得那位超能力者是通过视神经引起怒火的 |
[14:03] | Oh, Dr. Wells wants to see you. | 威尔斯博士要见你 |
[14:10] | Why do I feel like I just got called | 为什么我感觉像是 |
[14:12] | into the principal’s office? | 被叫来校长办公室了 |
[14:16] | Starling City vigilante. | 星城治安维持者 |
[14:18] | He calls himself the Arrow now. | 目前他自称 绿箭侠 |
[14:20] | Oh, does he…Flash? | 是吗 闪电侠 |
[14:23] | Wait, what’s the problem? | 等等 这是怎么了 |
[14:24] | We don’t trust him. | 我们不信任他 |
[14:27] | You guys don’t even know him. | 你们根本就不了解他 |
[14:28] | I know that he was wanted for murder | 我知道过去三年内 |
[14:30] | in at least 12 different cases dating back three years. | 他就因涉嫌至少12起谋杀案而被通缉 |
[14:32] | I know there’s been at least two major terrorist attacks | 我知道自从他开始在星城活跃以来 |
[14:34] | in Starling since he became active. | 至少发生了两起重大恐怖袭击事件 |
[14:37] | All right, but the cops there are cool with him now. | 好吧 可是现在警方不追究他了 |
[14:38] | He doesn’t kill people anymore. | 他不再杀人了 |
[14:39] | And what about all the criminals | 那些被他射杀过的 |
[14:41] | that he put arrows through? Those, what, don’t count? | 罪犯呢 他们就不算了吗 |
[14:44] | – He’s a hero, Joe. – You’re a hero, Barry. | -他是英雄 乔 -你才是英雄 巴里 |
[14:47] | You offer protection, hope, light. | 你保护人们 给予人们希望与光明 |
[14:51] | What that man does is carry out a dark reckoning for his city. | 那个人只会让他的城市陷入黑暗之中 |
[14:53] | It is a brutal, violent vision of justice, | 这是一种残忍又暴力的实现正义的方式 |
[14:56] | one we do not share. | 这点我们有分歧 |
[14:56] | You truly think he’s a hero, fine, so be it. | 你要是真的觉得他是英雄 随便你 |
[15:00] | But he’s not the kind you should be looking up to. | 但他不是你该学习的榜样 |
[15:15] | That’s my bad. That’s on me. | 我的错 这怪我 |
[15:20] | I want that Arrow out of my city. | 我希望那个绿箭侠滚出我的城市 |
[15:23] | Tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[15:26] | Tell me, do you think he can do everything really fast? | 告诉我 你真的觉得他做什么都很快吗 |
[15:29] | I mean, like, how fast do you think he goes to the bathroom | 我是说 他吃了饭以后 |
[15:31] | after he’s eaten something? | 多快就会去上厕所呢 |
[15:33] | This is you watching my back? | 你就是这么帮我放哨的吗 |
[15:35] | Well, the Mirakuru soldiers are one thing, but this… | 对付米拉库鲁士兵是一回事 但这… |
[15:39] | Whatever he can do now, | 不管他现在能做什么 |
[15:40] | he’s still the same Barry we met last year. | 他都是我们去年见过的巴里 |
[15:42] | Well, if you’re so adamant against teaming up with him, | 如果你那么强烈反对跟他合作 |
[15:44] | what are we doing here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[15:45] | He’s a good kid, and it’s just a name, Diggle. | 他是个好孩子 我只是问个名字 狄格尔 |
[15:50] | The man who rents this storage unit– | 是谁租下这个仓库的 |
[15:52] | I want…his…name. | 他叫什么 |
[16:04] | The bad guy that you’re after, the one who robbed the bank, | 你们要找的那个抢银行的坏人 |
[16:06] | his name is Roy G. Bivolo. | 名字叫罗伊·G·巴布洛 |
[16:08] | Uh, thanks. How did you find that out? | 谢了 你怎么知道的 |
[16:13] | The guy’s still alive, right? | 那人还活着吧 |
[16:16] | I’m just asking. | 我就问问 |
[16:18] | I thought you didn’t want to help. | 我还以为你不想帮忙呢 |
[16:19] | I’m not. It’s just a name. | 的确不想 那只是个名字 |
[16:25] | One non-fat latte, extra sugar for Felicity, | 无脂加糖拿铁是费利西蒂的 |
[16:28] | and one coffee, black, for Oliver. | 黑咖啡是奥利弗的 |
[16:32] | I brewed you a fresh pot, so… | 我给你煮了一壶新的 |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Barry, um, can I talk to you for a second? | 巴里 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:46] | Ow. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:48] | You did not tell me that you knew Oliver Queen. | 你都没告诉我你认识奥利弗·奎恩 |
[16:51] | – I know Oliver Queen. – Oh, my God, | -我认识奥利弗·奎恩 -天呐 |
[16:53] | He’s even more handsome in person. | 他真人看上去更帅 |
[16:54] | And his arms are, like, twice the size of yours. | 他的手臂有你的两倍粗 |
[16:56] | Technically they’re not twice the size. | 严格上来说没有两倍 |
[16:58] | He’s on my three list. | 他就在我的三人名单上 |
[17:00] | What’s a three list? | 什么三人名单 |
[17:01] | My list of three guys I’m allowed to cheat on Eddie with. | 就是这三个人可以让我不惜背叛艾迪 |
[17:03] | You usually don’t meet people on your list, | 你一般不会碰到你名单上的人 |
[17:05] | But now here he is, and I just cannot stop staring at him. | 他现在就在我眼前 我根本转不开眼 |
[17:12] | Felicity, this is me noticing you staring. | 费利西蒂 我发现你一直盯着我 |
[17:14] | We need to help Barry with his case. | 我们得帮巴里处理他的案子 |
[17:17] | Why don’t you want to help? | 你为什么不想帮忙 |
[17:18] | Because Barry doesn’t really want my help. | 因为巴里其实不需要我的帮忙 |
[17:20] | He only thinks he does. | 只是他自己以为他需要罢了 |
[17:22] | Harrison Wells and Barry’s cop foster dad | 哈里森·威尔斯和收养巴里的警察爹 |
[17:24] | both said you were dangerous and a bad influence. | 都说你很危险 对他有不好的影响 |
[17:27] | Barry defended you. | 巴里极力维护你 |
[17:30] | You’re going to hock me about this until I say yes, aren’t you? | 我要是不同意的话你就一直跟我讨价还价是吧 |
[17:34] | I’m a hocker. | 我最擅长讨价还价了 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | – Okay, what? – Okay, we’ll help you catch your bad guy. | -什么好吧 -我们会帮你抓坏蛋 |
[17:45] | Great. Meta-human. | 太好了 超能力者 |
[17:46] | I am not calling him that, Barry. | 我不会叫他这个的 巴里 |
[17:50] | Partners? | 做搭档吧 |
[17:52] | Partners. | 好的 |
[18:07] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[18:10] | Barry, how can you have super-speed | 巴里 你能极速移动 |
[18:12] | and still not be on time? | 怎么还迟到呢 |
[18:13] | Sorry, I guess the super-tardiness kinda neutralizes it. | 抱歉 我的超级拖延症可能中和了一些速度 |
[18:17] | So how do we catch Bivolo here? | 我们在这怎么抓巴布洛 |
[18:20] | Oh, no, we don’t here. We’re here to train. | 不 我们来这不是抓他 我们是来训练的 |
[18:23] | What? Like Rocky? | 什么 像洛奇一样吗 |
[18:27] | I read your friend Iris’ blog post on the Flash, | 我读了你朋友爱瑞丝关于闪电侠的博客 |
[18:29] | and I visited all the crime scenes you fought at. | 我去了你战斗过的所有犯罪现场 |
[18:32] | Don’t you sleep? | 你不用睡觉的吗 |
[18:33] | Last month You took on a man named Leonard Snart. | 上月你拿下了一个叫莱昂纳多·史纳特的家伙 |
[18:36] | We call him Captain Cold. | 我们叫他寒冷队长 |
[18:37] | We can talk about you giving your enemies | 我们晚点可以谈谈你给你的敌人 |
[18:39] | silly code names later. | 取愚蠢代号的事 |
[18:40] | You mean like over coffee with Deathstroke and the Huntress? | 你是说像跟死亡射手和女猎手一起喝咖啡吗 |
[18:44] | The point is that you engaged Snart on a commuter train, | 重点是你和史纳特在列车上交手 |
[18:47] | which he derailed. | 而他让列车脱轨了 |
[18:48] | Okay, there may have been some damage, | 好吧 可能是有一些损失 |
[18:51] | but I got the job done, I was the hero. | 但我完成了任务 我是英雄 |
[18:52] | Barry, when you approach a new environment, | 巴里 当你进入一个新的环境 |
[18:54] | do you case every inch of it? | 你会检查每一个细节吗 |
[18:57] | You could. You have the time. | 你可以做到的 你有时间 |
[19:01] | But you don’t. | 但你没有 |
[19:04] | You just run in blind. | 你只是盲目地跑 |
[19:06] | There’s a difference, Barry, between having powers | 巴里 拥有力量和拥有精确度 |
[19:09] | and having precision. | 是有差别的 |
[19:11] | When I came to you thinking about | 当我找到你说 |
[19:12] | going out and helping people, | 我要出去帮助人时 |
[19:13] | you said I could be an inspiration. | 你说我很鼓舞人心 |
[19:15] | Living this life… | 过这样的生活 |
[19:17] | well, it takes more than a mask. | 不止需要面具 |
[19:19] | It takes discipline. | 还需要纪律 |
[19:20] | And since you are probably as stubborn as I am– | 既然你很可能跟我一样固执 |
[19:22] | What is that for? | 这是要干嘛 |
[19:26] | You’re going to run over there, | 你得跑到那边去 |
[19:28] | you’re going to come back at me, | 再跑回来 |
[19:29] | and you’re going to get hit with an arrow. | 然后会被箭射到 |
[19:33] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会的 |
[19:35] | Yes, you are. | 不 你会的 |
[19:36] | Okay, fine, | 好吧 |
[19:38] | I will humor you. | 我就来幽你一默 |
[19:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:46] | Ready. | 好了 |
[19:52] | Nice try. | 射得准 |
[19:56] | What, you shot me? | 什么 你射中了我 |
[19:59] | I heard you heal fast. | 听说你能很快愈合 |
[20:02] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[20:09] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:12] | Eddie’s making his case for the task force again. | 艾迪在又为他的案子请求成立特别小组 |
[20:15] | But I thought the Captain shot him down already. | 但我以为队长已经拒绝他了 |
[20:17] | Well, apparently he’s got a new argument. | 显然他又找到了新的论点 |
[20:20] | The Arrow made another appearance last night. | 绿箭侠昨晚又出现了 |
[20:23] | And you forgot to tell me that you got Bivolo’s name | 你忘了告诉我你通过用箭射仓库看管员的腿 |
[20:26] | from shooting that storage guy in the leg. | 来拿到巴布洛的名字 |
[20:28] | Well, technically I didn’t shoot him. | 其实不是我射的他 |
[20:30] | Well, what word would you use to describe | 那你要怎么描述 |
[20:32] | how you got this info? | 你获知这个信息的方式 |
[20:33] | I’m gonna go with torture. | 我会用”严刑逼供”这个词 |
[20:37] | I don’t–the Arrow gets results. | 不是我 是绿箭侠弄到的 |
[20:39] | He’s a crazy man. | 他是个疯子 |
[20:40] | Look, I don’t actually disagree with you at the moment, | 此刻我其实不反对你的看法 |
[20:43] | but we wouldn’t even have Bivolo’s name | 但如果没有绿箭侠的话 |
[20:45] | if it weren’t for the Arrow. | 我们不会知道巴布洛的名字 |
[20:46] | So maybe instead of judging him, you should just be thanking him. | 所以与其对他有看法 你应该谢谢他 |
[20:50] | Two things I won’t be doing in this life– | 我这一生有两件事绝不会做 |
[20:52] | playing professional baseball, and thanking that lunatic. | 参加职业棒球赛和感谢那个疯子 |
[20:59] | Stay. | 别动 |
[21:01] | Have you heard of color psychology? | 你听过色彩心理学吗 |
[21:02] | The theory that changes in the color spectrum can affect emotion. | 是那个说色谱可以改变情绪的理论吗 |
[21:05] | It is so nice to have another woman to talk to. | 能有个女人一起聊天真是太好了 |
[21:07] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[21:08] | I was thinking that if Bivolo uses color | 我想如果巴布洛运用颜色 |
[21:10] | to induce the temporary psychosis, | 来引发临时性精神错乱 |
[21:12] | maybe we can use light and color to reverse it. | 那没准我们可以用彩色灯光来反制 |
[21:14] | Miss Smoak, a word, if you please. | 斯莫克小姐 能和您说句话吗 |
[21:22] | Hey, what’s up, doc? | 干什么 博士 |
[21:24] | Sorry, that was dumb. | 抱歉 刚才那话真蠢 |
[21:27] | Remember I went to M.I.T. | 我可是麻省理工毕业的 |
[21:28] | Yes, you’re smart. | 是 你很聪明 |
[21:29] | Felicity, I like to surround my team with known quantities. | 费利西蒂 我希望我的团队都是由熟人组建 |
[21:33] | That is because I find the unknown | 因为我发现未知事物 |
[21:34] | to be toxic, dangerous. | 是毒素 很危险 |
[21:38] | The Arrow is unknown. | 绿箭就是未知事物 |
[21:42] | I can assure you, Dr. Wells, | 我可以向你保证 威尔斯博士 |
[21:44] | he’s not dangerous. | 他一点都不危险 |
[21:47] | To us. | 对我们来说 |
[21:48] | Well, of that, I have little doubt. And yet, | 对此我表示怀疑 而且 |
[21:52] | I find myself with a conundrum. | 我发现自己有个难题 |
[21:54] | How can I completely trust a man | 我如何相信一个 |
[21:57] | when I don’t even know his name? | 连名字都不知道的男人 |
[21:59] | And so, I was hoping, Miss Smoak, | 所以 我希望你 斯莫克小姐 |
[22:02] | that you could help me trust him. | 能够帮助我相信他 |
[22:04] | Who is he under the hood? | 那兜帽底下的男人是谁 |
[22:08] | That is not my secret to tell, Dr. Wells. | 那不是我该吐露的秘密 威尔斯博士 |
[22:17] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:20] | I’ll figure it out on my own. | 我会自己查出来的 |
[22:28] | How’d it go with Oliver? | 和奥利弗进行得怎么样 |
[22:29] | You know, to be honest, not exactly the partnership | 说实话 和我原先想象的那种合作 |
[22:31] | I thought it would be. | 不太一样 |
[22:32] | Oh, did he really do the thing with the arrows? | 他真的用射箭那一套了吗 |
[22:34] | You knew he was going to shoot me? | 你知道他会射我吗 |
[22:36] | Whoa, it is practically impossible to tell | 基本上你看不出 |
[22:37] | when Oliver’s making a joke. | 奥利弗是不是在说笑 |
[22:39] | Hey, we just got a ping from | 我们刚收到面部识别软件 |
[22:39] | the facial recognition software on Bivolo, aka, Prism. | 也就是凌镜 传来的巴布洛信号 |
[22:43] | Since when do we have facial recognition software? | 我们什么时候有面部识别软件了 |
[22:45] | – Happy Chanukah. – Where can I find him? | -光明节快乐 -他在哪里 |
[22:46] | Traffic cameras just caught him entering a residence | 路边摄像头刚拍到他进入了 |
[22:49] | at 168 Jarvis. | 贾维斯168号的住所 |
[22:51] | We should let the arrow know. | 我们得让绿箭知道 |
[22:52] | I can handle this solo. I’ve done it before. | 我可以自己搞定 我之前干过 |
[22:54] | Barry, I really think you need to wait– | 巴里 我真觉得你得等着 |
[22:55] | Felicity, I don’t need his help. | 费利西蒂 我不需要他的帮忙 |
[23:21] | I knew you’d be coming for me. | 我就知道你会来找我 |
[23:23] | I could see it in your eyes at the bank. | 我在银行看到过你的眼神 |
[23:25] | When I turned those people against each other, | 当我让那些人互相伤害时 |
[23:29] | it made you angry. | 你生气了 |
[23:38] | Have some real anger. | 来体验下真正的愤怒吧 |
[23:51] | No signs of macular damage. | 没有黄斑损伤 |
[23:52] | Your retina and cornea seem unaffected. | 你的视网膜和角膜似乎没受影响 |
[23:55] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[23:56] | You said Bivolo whammied you. | 你说巴布洛让你中了邪 |
[23:58] | No desire to go MMA on any of us? | 你现在却不想揍人吗 |
[24:00] | No. | 不想 |
[24:02] | Yeah, I mean, something weird happened | 我是说 他的眼睛有一瞬间 |
[24:04] | with his eyes for a sec. | 变得很奇怪 |
[24:05] | Weird thing? | 奇怪 |
[24:06] | Yeah, everything went red. | 好像变成了红色 |
[24:09] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[24:11] | Okay, next thing you know, Bivolo was gone. | 接下来巴布洛就跑了 |
[24:14] | Look, obviously his powers didn’t work on me, so… | 显然他的能力对我没用 所以 |
[24:16] | It was stupid for you to go out there alone. | 你单独面对他实在太愚蠢了 |
[24:18] | You take too many risks. | 你太冒险了 |
[24:19] | As fast as you are, that’s going to catch up with you. | 尽管你速度很快 冒险迟早会害了你 |
[24:22] | Caitlin, I’m not Ronnie. | 凯特琳 我不是罗尼 |
[24:24] | You gotta stop treating me like I am. | 你不要再像对待他一样对我 |
[24:27] | You’re right. You’re not. | 你说得没错 你并不是他 |
[24:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:39] | You are such a lovable dummy. | 你真是个惹人爱的小傻子 |
[24:46] | It’s Oliver, he wants to have another session. | 是奥利弗 他想再训练我一次 |
[24:47] | I’m sure he’s not going to shoot you again. | 我保证他不会再射你了 |
[24:51] | Maybe you should wear body armor. | 也许你应该穿个护甲 |
[24:57] | Thinking of new ways to embarrass me? | 你是在想新办法来羞辱我吗 |
[24:59] | I’m not trying to embarrass you, Barry, | 我没在羞辱你 巴里 |
[25:01] | but you went after Bivolo last night alone | 但是你昨晚独自去追巴布洛 |
[25:04] | and you lost him. | 而且把他跟丢了 |
[25:07] | And you’ve never had a misstep? | 那你就从来没有失误过 |
[25:08] | Course I’ve had missteps. | 我当然也失误过 |
[25:10] | Barry, I have been living this life for almost eight years, | 巴里 我过这样的生活已经快八年了 |
[25:14] | encountering things that you can’t even fathom, | 我遇见过你想象不到的各种事 |
[25:17] | and I am still alive. | 而我还活得好好的 |
[25:21] | Not because super-speed kept me out of the ground. | 让我脱险的并不是速度 |
[25:24] | It was because I realized that I needed to keep learning, | 而是我意识到 自己需要不断学习 |
[25:28] | keep training, keep getting smarter, | 不断训练 不断变得更聪明 |
[25:31] | and until you get that, despite your best intentions, | 在你学会这些之前 尽管你出发点是好的 |
[25:35] | you will do more harm than good. | 也只会带来更多伤害 |
[25:38] | I finally see it. | 我是看出来了 |
[25:42] | You’re a little bit jealous of me, aren’t you? | 你有点嫉妒我 对吧 |
[25:45] | A guy like you, handsome, rich, | 像你这样的人 英俊多金 |
[25:48] | can have any girl he wants, | 想找什么样的姑娘随便挑 |
[25:50] | jealousy’s probably a new emotion for you, | 嫉妒对你来说应该还是头一回 |
[25:53] | so you might be a little slow to get what it is | 所以你可能对感受到的情绪 |
[25:55] | that you’re feeling. | 反应有点迟钝 |
[25:57] | – That’s your theory? – Absolutely. | -这就是你的想法 -没错 |
[26:00] | So you can train, lift weights, | 你就继续训练 举重 |
[26:03] | climb that stupid barn till your heart explodes, | 攀岩 直到心脏爆掉 |
[26:05] | but you’ll never be as fast as I am. | 但你永远做不到像我这么快 |
[26:09] | You’ll never be what I am. | 你永远都成为不了我 |
[26:12] | And that’s gotta hurt your rock-hard pride, Ollie. | 而这会打击到你坚不可摧的自尊心 奥利 |
[26:18] | I told Felicity you didn’t want my help. | 我跟费利西蒂说过你不需要我的帮助 |
[26:20] | Yeah. You’re finally right about something. | 没错 你总算说对一些事了 |
[26:27] | Allen! Where are you with the Bivolo case? | 艾伦 巴布洛的案子你查的怎么样了 |
[26:29] | I’m working it. | 我还在研究 |
[26:30] | Care to be more specific? | 能说得更详细一点吗 |
[26:32] | Hey, how about you answer me when I ask you a question? | 我问你问题时 你怎么不回答我 |
[26:34] | Hey! How about you back off? | 你怎么不滚开 |
[26:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:39] | Look, I work just as hard as anyone in this building. | 我跟警局里的其他人一样努力工作 |
[26:42] | I don’t need you constantly berating me to do my job. | 我不需要你一直指责我如何做好工作 |
[26:45] | When it’s done, you will have it, all right? | 我完成之后就会给你的 好吗 |
[26:48] | Sorry, Captain. He’s having an allergic reaction | 不好意思 队长 他不小心吃错药 |
[26:50] | to some bad medication. | 产生了过敏反应 |
[26:52] | You remind him who answers to who. | 记得提醒他 谁是他的上级 |
[26:57] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:59] | I’m so sick of seeing you talking to me like that. | 我厌倦了你这样对我说话 |
[27:01] | He’s still our boss. | 他还是我们的上级 |
[27:02] | Now I know you’re upset about losing Bivolo– | 我知道追丢巴布洛这事让你不开心 |
[27:04] | Wait, wait… you’re just like him. | 等等 你就跟他一样 |
[27:07] | Like Wells, and Oliver, and everyone else my whole life | 跟威尔斯 奥利弗 还有其他人一样 |
[27:10] | that didn’t think I could get the job done. | 你们觉得我不能好好完成我的工作 |
[27:12] | Do you want to help me, Joe? You want to help me? | 你想要帮我吗 乔 你要帮我吗 |
[27:15] | Get my dad out of prison. | 那就把我爸爸从监狱里放出来 |
[27:16] | You helped put him there, didn’t you? | 把他关进监狱也有你的份 对吧 |
[27:18] | Barry, I need you to calm down. | 巴里 你需要冷静下来 |
[27:20] | Why don’t we both take a ride to S.T.A.R. labs? | 不如我们一起去尖端科研实验室 |
[27:23] | I’m calm! Okay? | 我很冷静 |
[27:24] | When I am not calm, you’ll know. | 当我不冷静的时候你会知道的 |
[27:35] | Okay. I’ll call you back later. | 我晚点打给你 |
[27:39] | That was the Arrow. | 刚刚是绿箭侠 |
[27:39] | He says Barry is acting strangely. | 他说巴里表现得不对劲 |
[27:42] | Strangely, how? | 怎么不对劲了 |
[27:43] | He’s been whammied. | 他像中邪了 |
[27:46] | He was acting angry. It was scary. | 他很生气 看上去很吓人 |
[27:49] | And his eyes… they glowed. | 他的眼睛好像在发光 |
[27:52] | It’s possible that his body is fighting off the effect, | 大概是他的身体起了排斥作用 |
[27:54] | So it’s hitting him slower. | 所以对他的影响比较缓慢 |
[27:55] | When it comes to rage, that is not a good thing. | 等他愤怒起来 可就真的不好了 |
[27:58] | The longer you suppress your emotions– | 情绪被压抑得越久 |
[27:59] | The bigger the explosion. | 爆发就越大 |
[28:01] | Considering what he can do, how do we even stop him? | 可是他这么强 我们该怎么阻止他 |
[28:04] | A cold-gun would come in real handy right about now. | 这时候冷冻枪就派上用场了吧 |
[28:07] | – Hey. – I’m just sayin’. | -嘿 -就事论事嘛 |
[28:09] | None of us can stop Barry. | 我们没人能阻止巴里 |
[28:12] | Fortunately, Felicity knows someone who can. | 幸运的是 费利西蒂认识可以做到的人 |
[28:15] | I think you better call back Oliver Queen. | 我觉得你应该给奥利弗·奎恩打电话了 |
[28:19] | We’re gonna need the Arrow’s help. | 我们需要绿箭的帮助 |
[28:36] | Is this your way of telling me | 你是想用这样的方式告诉我 |
[28:36] | that you want satellite radio for Christmas? | 圣诞礼物你想要卫星收音机吗 |
[28:42] | Look, I am not mad at you. | 我没生你的气 |
[28:43] | Good, ’cause there’s no reason you should be. | 那最好 因为你没有理由生我的气 |
[28:46] | Eddie, both you and the Flash care about protecting this city. | 艾迪 你和闪电侠都是想保护这座城市 |
[28:50] | You would both give your lives for it. | 而且你们都愿意为此付出生命 |
[28:53] | You’re more alike than you think, okay? | 你们比你以为的要相像的多 好吗 |
[28:54] | He’s not the bad guy. | 他不是坏人 |
[28:58] | How do you know so much about him, Iris? | 你对他怎么知道这么多 爱瑞丝 |
[29:04] | He got in touch with me after I started the blog, | 我开始写博客后 他联系过我 |
[29:06] | and I’ve seen him a couple times. | 我也见过他几次 |
[29:10] | A couple times? | 见过几次 |
[29:12] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[29:14] | Well, given the fact that I think he’s a hero, | 鉴于我认为他是个英雄 |
[29:16] | and you want to put him in jail, | 你却觉得应该送他进监狱的事实 |
[29:17] | do you really need to ask that question? | 你真的觉得有必要问出这个问题吗 |
[29:19] | How could you ever think I would be okay with this? | 你怎么觉得我会不在意呢 |
[29:33] | I heard you’ve been looking for me. | 我听说你在找我 |
[29:42] | All this time, you’ve been trying to catch me, | 这么久以来 你一直都想抓我 |
[29:44] | and I caught you first. | 却被我先抓到了 |
[29:47] | Guess you haven’t read your girlfriend’s blog. | 看来你没好好读女朋友的博客吧 |
[29:49] | Eddie, no! | 艾迪 不要 |
[29:56] | Ooh, see I knew the Arrow was Oliver Queen. | 我就知道绿箭是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[30:00] | I mean, I had it narrowed down to, like, a list of 150 people, | 我确实只把范围压缩到了150个人左右 |
[30:03] | but he was definitely on that list. | 但他绝对是其中一个 |
[30:06] | Do you have a way to stop Barry’s rage-fest? | 你有办法停止巴里的狂怒节吗 |
[30:08] | I have an idea about how to do that. | 我有个想法 |
[30:10] | Joe, we’re gonna need your help. | 乔 我们需要你帮忙 |
[30:12] | We need to find him first before he hurts somebody. | 我们得在他伤人前找到他 |
[30:14] | I have him. | 找到了 |
[30:16] | Facial recognition picked him up on a traffic camera downtown. | 面部识别在一个市区交通监控上找到了他 |
[30:20] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:26] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[30:27] | Who the hell are you, huh? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[30:29] | You think you can just come along | 你以为你可以就这样插进来 |
[30:31] | and get to have whatever you want? | 想要什么就有什么吗 |
[30:33] | What gives you the right? | 谁给了你这样的权利 |
[30:35] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[30:36] | What are you doing? What has happened to you? | 你到底在做什么 你怎么了 |
[30:39] | I feel fine. | 我觉得很好 |
[30:40] | You are not fine. | 你并不好 |
[30:42] | How would you know? Because you write about me? | 你怎么知道 就因为你写关于我的文章 |
[30:45] | You don’t know me! | 你不了解我 |
[30:47] | You don’t know who I am. | 你不了解真实的我 |
[30:49] | You never did. | 从来都不了解 |
[30:51] | I know that you have risked your life to help people, | 我知道你愿意冒着生命危险去帮助别人 |
[30:54] | to save them! Someone who does that | 拯救生命 会这样做的人 |
[30:56] | does not suddenly turn around and want to hurt people. | 不会突然转而伤害别人 |
[31:00] | Please. | 求你 |
[31:10] | – Run! – Eddie, run! | -快跑 -艾迪 快跑 |
[31:16] | You need to calm down. | 你需要镇定 |
[31:18] | And you need to hold on. | 你需要抓紧 |
[31:27] | I just hope they can turn Barry back | 我希望他们能在巴里杀掉奥利弗 |
[31:28] | before he kills Oliver. | 之前把他变回来 |
[31:30] | Me, I’d be more worried about what Oliver | 我 我觉得更需要担心的是奥利弗 |
[31:31] | might have to do to Barry. | 会不会把巴里怎么样 |
[31:32] | Barry has superpowers. Oliver has a bow and arrow. | 巴里有超能力 奥利弗只有弓箭 |
[31:35] | Do you have any idea how many people | 那你知道有多少人都死在了 |
[31:37] | Oliver has killed with that bow and arrow? | 奥利弗那副弓箭之下吗 |
[31:39] | Recurve bow arrows can travel up to 300 feet per second, | 反曲弓的箭头能以每秒三百英尺的速度前进 |
[31:41] | so, like, 200 miles an hour. | 差不多就是一小时两百英里 |
[31:43] | Barry can run three times that fast. | 可巴里能跑得比那支箭快三倍 |
[31:45] | Whatever. Oliver’s been doing this a lot longer. | 随便吧 奥利弗在这方面更有经验 |
[31:47] | My money’s on experience. | 我认为经验最重要 |
[31:48] | My money’s on speed. | 我认为速度最重要 |
[31:50] | Please tell me you’re not actually | 你们不是要现在这个时候 |
[31:51] | having this conversation right now. | 讨论这些事情吧 |
[31:58] | You missed. | 没射中 |
[31:59] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | 2000 milligrams of horse tranquilizer | 用在马身上的两千毫克镇定剂 |
[32:14] | should be hitting you any time now. | 应该很快就能让你冷静下来 |
[32:44] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[32:46] | We’re not done! | 我们还没分出胜负呢 |
[32:58] | Is that all you got? | 你就只有这点能耐吗 |
[33:39] | Oliver, get up. | 奥利弗 起来 |
[33:46] | Fool me once. | 你骗过我一次 |
[34:02] | I still believe in you, Barry. | 可我还是相信你 巴里 |
[34:14] | Is this even going to work? | 这样会有用吗 |
[34:15] | He just needs to see the right colors. | 只要让他看到正确的颜色 |
[34:16] | Now, Joe! | 就是现在 乔 |
[34:42] | Barry, you okay? | 巴里 你还好吧 |
[34:48] | Oh, this is going to be a special kind of hangover. | 这会是很特别的一次宿醉 |
[34:58] | So… | 这么说 |
[35:00] | it was a tie. | 他们打了个平手 |
[35:03] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[35:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:07] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:09] | But we do still have your meta-human to take care of. | 但我们还有个超能力者要处理 |
[35:12] | Anything left in the tank? | 坦克里留下什么了吗 |
[35:14] | Well, if not, there’s two of us, right? | 如果没有 就只有我们俩吧 |
[35:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:24] | You think this will stop me? | 你认为这样就能阻止我吗 |
[35:27] | I will make you tear each other to pieces! | 我会让你们把对方撕成碎片 |
[35:30] | You will all die screaming with rage! | 你们全都带着怒火 叫喊着死去 |
[35:31] | Blah, blah, blah, no prison can hold me. | 废话连篇 没有一所监狱能关得住我 |
[35:34] | Heard it all before, pal. | 这些话早就听过了 |
[35:35] | Adios, prison. | 再见 监狱 |
[35:37] | I liked Rainbow Raider. | 我喜欢彩虹大盗 |
[35:39] | Okay, you don’t get to pick the names. | 只有我才能给他们起名字 |
[35:40] | I have a prison like this. | 这种监狱我也有一个 |
[35:42] | Mine’s on a nearly inhospitable island in the North China sea, | 在中国北方海域一个很荒凉的小岛上 |
[35:45] | but this works too. | 但是这个也行 |
[35:48] | My identity is a closely-guarded secret known only to a few, | 只有少数的几个人知道我的身份 |
[35:53] | and if it were to get out, will endanger my family, | 如果秘密被公开 就会危及到我的家人 |
[35:57] | my friends, | 以及我的朋友 |
[36:00] | and it would embolden | 这样会助长 |
[36:00] | my enemies to retaliate at me through them. | 我的敌人为报复我而伤害他们 |
[36:03] | What Oliver is trying to say | 奥利弗想说的是 |
[36:06] | is that he had a lovely time working with you | 他很高兴和你们一起共事 |
[36:07] | and getting to know each of you, | 并且了解你们每一个人 |
[36:10] | and he can’t wait to do it again soon. | 而且他等不及再次与你们共事 |
[36:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:14] | You know, it didn’t sound like that’s what he was saying. | 他说的话听起来可不是这意思 |
[36:19] | I may not agree with your methods, but… | 我可能不同意你的做事方式 可是 |
[36:21] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[36:24] | Hey. If I had a DNA sample | 如果我有一份 |
[36:26] | I was unable to fully break down, | 我无法完全分解的DNA样本 |
[36:27] | do you think you could isolate the genetic markers for me? | 你能帮我分离遗传标记吗 |
[36:30] | Sure, what’s the sample from? | 当然 样本从哪来的 |
[36:32] | The Canary’s murder. | 金丝雀的尸体上来的 |
[36:34] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[36:39] | Mr. Queen, I met your father once. | 奎恩先生 我曾经见过你的父亲 |
[36:43] | Charity event. | 在慈善活动上 |
[36:45] | One of the things we spoke of was you. | 我们聊的其中一个话题就是你 |
[36:48] | I think he would be very proud of the man you’ve become. | 我想现在的你一定令他感到很自豪 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | And please, call me Oliver. | 请叫我奥利弗 |
[37:04] | There is something off about that guy. | 博士有些不对劲 |
[37:14] | Captain Singh approved the task force. | 辛格队长批准了那个特别小组 |
[37:18] | You wanted me to believe the Flash was real. | 你要我相信闪电侠真的存在 |
[37:21] | Now I do. | 现在我相信了 |
[37:23] | I believe he’s dangerous, | 我相信他很危险 |
[37:25] | and I am going to take him in. | 我要把他抓起来 |
[37:28] | How do you feel about that? | 你怎么想 |
[37:32] | All I know… | 我只知道… |
[37:35] | is how I feel about you. | 我对你的感觉 |
[37:50] | Hey! You guys heading home? | 你们要回去了吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah, we could use some javas for the road. | 是的 我们可以拿点咖啡在路上喝 |
[37:54] | I will hook you up. | 我给你们准备 |
[37:55] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[38:03] | So listen… | 听着… |
[38:04] | I’m really sorry for what I said in the field | 我为我在训练场和昨晚在外面 |
[38:07] | and then last night in the street. | 说的话感到非常抱歉 |
[38:09] | I wish I could say it was all because of whatever Bivolo | 我想把这一切都推到巴布洛 |
[38:12] | did to me, but I guess I had | 对我的影响上 但可能是我内心压抑着 |
[38:14] | more feelings bottled up than I thought. | 我自己都不知道的想法 |
[38:18] | You can always talk to me. | 你随时都可以找我倾谈 |
[38:20] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:22] | And you were right, I still have… | 而且你说得对 我还有… |
[38:25] | a lot to learn. | 很多要学 |
[38:27] | There’s one more thing… | 还有一件事… |
[38:29] | and you’re not going to like it. | 说出来你不会喜欢 |
[38:31] | Does it involve you shooting me in the back? | 是有关在我后背放箭吗 |
[38:34] | No. No, the heart. | 不 是心 |
[38:41] | That’s not going to work out for you. | 你们不会有结果的 |
[38:43] | You need to let her go, | 为了你俩着想 |
[38:45] | for both of your sakes. | 你得放开她 |
[38:56] | Guys like us don’t get the girl. | 我们这样的人不能有女人 |
[39:01] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:03] | – This one’s yours. – Thank you. | -这是给你的 -谢谢 |
[39:07] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[39:14] | – How are you? – Good, good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[39:16] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[39:20] | We never spoke after, and I’m so sorry. | 之后我们就没说过话了 我非常抱歉 |
[39:23] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我抱歉 |
[39:26] | I heard about your mother… | 我听说你母亲的事了… |
[39:30] | She loved you very much. | 她非常爱你 |
[39:33] | She did. | 是的 |
[39:36] | – I should get going. – All right. | -我得离开了 -好 |
[39:44] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[39:49] | Someone that I used to know. | 我以前认识的人 |
[39:52] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[39:54] | Yes, I’m just getting you a hot chocolate. | 我在给你买热巧克力 |
[40:00] | Mommy will be home soon. | 妈妈很快就回家了 |
[40:12] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[40:14] | I wanted you to know, last night… | 我想让你知道 昨晚… |
[40:17] | that wasn’t me. | 那个人不是我 |
[40:19] | Sure looked like you. | 确实长得很像你 |
[40:21] | Yeah. I was affected by one of the Meta-humans. | 没错 我被一个超能力者影响了 |
[40:23] | He messed with my head. | 他干扰了我的大脑 |
[40:26] | But I’m okay now, I promise. | 不过我现在没事了 我保证 |
[40:29] | I defended you. | 我为你辩护 |
[40:31] | Everyone told me that you would bring me nothing but danger. | 大家都告诉我你只会给我带来危险 |
[40:34] | My father, Barry, Eddie… | 我父亲 巴里 艾迪… |
[40:38] | I didn’t listen to them. I never listened to them. | 我不听他们的 我从来都不听他们的 |
[40:41] | But now it’s time I did. | 但现在我是时候听他们的了 |
[40:45] | Don’t contact me anymore, okay? | 不要再联系我了 好吗 |
[40:50] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝… |
[40:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:34] | Look at that. Better than an ATM. | 瞧那人 比自动取款机好使多了 |
[41:38] | Anyone tell you not to hang out under the freeway at night? | 有人告诉你别在夜晚去高速公路闲逛吗 |
[41:42] | You’re liable to get robbed. | 你很有可能会被抢劫 |
[41:44] | You got the shakes, man? | 你身体在晃吗 |
[41:45] | What are you, tweaking, or just cold? | 你在发抖还是只是感觉冷 |
[41:56] | I’m not cold. | 我不冷 |