时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | – killed by something impossible. – Run, Barry. Run. | -被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed | 但我秘密地用自己的速度 |
[00:21] | to fight crime and find others like me. | 打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:27] | – Mom! – and get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously, on the Flash- | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | A honeymoon isn’t a honeymoon without Mai Tais. | 没有迈泰鸡尾酒的蜜月不算蜜月 |
[00:36] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[00:38] | I can’t let whatever happened.. | 我不能让你有什么… |
[00:39] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[00:42] | I wanted him to be my husband. | 我只希望能和他白头到老 |
[00:43] | I have watched you be in love with Iris | 从你知道爱为何物时 |
[00:46] | since you were old enough to know what love is. | 我就一直知道你爱着爱瑞丝 |
[00:53] | He killed my mom. | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[01:32] | There’s only two boxes left. | 就只剩两盒了 |
[01:33] | You know, at this rate, | 按照这个速度 |
[01:34] | we’ll be finished by Easter. | 我们得到复活节才能装扮好 |
[01:38] | Don’t even. | 想都别想 |
[01:43] | Okay, the only red-suited dude | 现在我唯一想在这里看到的 |
[01:46] | I want in this house right now | 穿红色衣服的人 |
[01:47] | is Kris Kringle, you got it? | 就只有克里斯·柯林格勒 知道吗 |
[02:00] | Uh, these ornaments are not gonna hang themselves. | 这些饰品不会自己跑到圣诞树上吧 |
[02:02] | – Mm-hmm. – Grandma Esther’s recipe… | -是啊 -埃丝特祖母的独家配方 |
[02:05] | light on the bourbon. | 加了少许波本酒 |
[02:09] | I always loved her definition of “Light.” | 我就喜欢她对”少许”的定义 |
[02:12] | And the Christmas tradition continues. | 圣诞传统真是一点都没变啊 |
[02:15] | Detective West. Yeah? | 我是韦斯特警探 怎么了 |
[02:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:23] | Sorry, kids, the D.A. wants to ask me some questions. | 抱歉孩子们 地检想问我几个问题 |
[02:26] | Make sure there’s some nog left for me when I get back. | 我回来的时候可要给我留点蛋酒 |
[02:29] | No promises. | 可不保证哦 |
[02:34] | What’s happening? | 你这是干什么 |
[02:36] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[02:38] | Oh, come on, we’re doing this already? | 拜托 现在就要拆礼物吗 |
[02:40] | Christmas isn’t for a few days. | 还有好几天才是圣诞节呢 |
[02:41] | I couldn’t wait any longer. | 我等不及了 |
[02:44] | Oh, wait, me first. | 等等 我先拆 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | My mother’s wedding band? | 我妈妈的结婚戒指 |
[02:59] | A replica, yeah. | 仿制的 |
[03:01] | You were devastated when you lost the real one. | 你把真的丢了时那么伤心 |
[03:03] | Our fifth-grade field trip… | 我们五年级野游… |
[03:05] | to the zoo. | 去动物园的时候 |
[03:06] | You cried for weeks. | 你哭了好几周 |
[03:09] | Here. | 我给你戴上 |
[03:17] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[03:21] | Steel trap. | 历历在目 |
[03:24] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[03:27] | My gift so sucks in comparison… | 相比之下我的礼物好逊… |
[03:30] | – by the way. – No. | -顺便告诉你 -怎么会 |
[03:38] | It’s supposed to be the best one on the market. | 这应该是市面上最好的了 |
[03:39] | I thought you could maybe use a new one. | 你觉得你也该换台新的了 |
[03:42] | It’s lame, I know. | 太逊了 我知道 |
[03:43] | No, no, this is great. I love it. | 不不 这礼物很棒啊 我很喜欢 |
[03:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah, of course. | -真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[03:53] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的你来了 |
[03:55] | Hey, Barry. Nice ring. | 你好巴里 戒指不错啊 |
[03:58] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮对吧 |
[04:00] | It’s an exact replica of my mom’s. | 这是我妈妈戒指的复制品 |
[04:01] | Barry got it for me. | 巴里送给我的 |
[04:03] | Very thoughtful, Bar. | 想的真周到啊 巴仔 |
[04:09] | – So are we tree trimming? – Yeah. | -话说要装饰圣诞树吗 -当然 |
[04:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:18] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[04:19] | Just a small token of my gratitude… | 小小礼物略表谢意… |
[04:22] | for everything you guys have done for me this year. | 谢谢你们这一年来为我做的一切 |
[04:25] | I think I speak on behalf of my colleagues | 当我说你是上天赐予我们的礼物时 巴里 |
[04:26] | when I say you’ve been a gift for us, Barry. | 我是代表大家一起说的 |
[04:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:31] | This is compliments of Iris, | 这是爱瑞丝送的礼物 |
[04:33] | Grandma Esther’s famous eggnog. | 埃丝特祖母最出名的蛋奶酒 |
[04:35] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 有蛋奶酒的圣诞才是圣诞 |
[04:37] | Maybe later for me. | 我迟会再喝吧 |
[04:39] | Wouldn’t want to drink and drive. | 我可不想醉酒驾驶 |
[04:43] | Did I say something wrong? | 我是不是说错话了 |
[04:44] | – No. – No, man. | -没有啊 -不是你的问题 |
[04:46] | He, this used to be his favorite time of year, | 圣诞节曾经是他最喜欢的节日 |
[04:50] | but the accident happened before Christmas, so, | 但后来在圣诞节前夕出了事 所以 |
[04:53] | kind of ruined the holidays. | 他没什么心情过节 |
[04:54] | I’m gonna go get him a present. | 我要去给他买个礼物 |
[04:56] | Maybe that’ll cheer him up. | 也许能让他开心起来 |
[04:58] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[05:01] | So what are you doing for Christmas, Cisco? | 西斯科 你圣诞节有什么打算吗 |
[05:11] | The fact that I asked you for your shirt size | 我问你衬衣的尺码 |
[05:13] | should in no way indicate | 可不代表我圣诞节 |
[05:15] | that I am getting you something shirt-related for Christmas. | 要给你买的礼物是与衬衣相关的 |
[05:19] | Barry seemed a little odd today. | 巴里今天看起来怪怪的 |
[05:22] | I’m pretty sure he wasn’t psyched I came by. | 他应该不是因为我来了才这样吧 |
[05:25] | You ever think | 你有没有想过 |
[05:27] | he maybe might like you? | 他有可能喜欢你 |
[05:31] | What? No. | 什么 别搞笑了 |
[05:33] | Friends don’t give friends wedding bands. | 但是普通朋友是不会送婚戒的啊 |
[05:35] | He was, he wasn’t proposing to me, silly. | 他又不是在跟我求婚 傻瓜 |
[05:38] | He and I are just best friends. | 我们只是好朋友而已 |
[05:41] | Well, then he won’t be bothered by this. | 那他应该不介意我这么做 |
[05:46] | A bit early, but I couldn’t wait. | 我知道现在有点早 可我等不及了 |
[05:58] | I figured we’ve been together a year now. | 我们在一起已经一年了 |
[06:01] | You pretty much stay there most nights anyway. | 而你几乎每晚都留下来过夜 |
[06:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:09] | That’s a yes, I take it? | 那我就当你答应我了 |
[06:17] | It was that or Stephen Hawking’s new autobiography, | 不选那个的话就是斯蒂芬·霍金新出的自传 |
[06:19] | and we both know how he feels about Hawking. | 而我们都知道他对霍金的看法 |
[06:23] | Okay, I’ll talk to you later. Bye, Cisco. | 我等下再跟你聊 再见 西斯科 |
[07:20] | Merry Christmas, doc. | 圣诞快乐 博士 |
[07:22] | – Thank you, Jimmy. – And to you. | -谢谢你 吉米 -也谢谢你 |
[07:25] | Hey, doc, I know it’s a big secret, | 博士 我知道这是个大秘密 |
[07:27] | but can you give me a hint? | 不过你能给点提示吗 |
[07:29] | What exactly are you working on in there? | 你在这里研究的到底是什么 |
[07:32] | The future. | 我研究的是未来 |
[07:35] | Doctor, get inside! | 博士 快进去 |
[07:37] | Lock down the facility! | 封锁整栋楼 |
[08:02] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[08:04] | The blood splatter patterns and trajectory of the remains, | 从血液的喷溅痕迹和尸体的移动轨迹来看 |
[08:08] | only a high-speed collision could have done this. | 只有高速的冲撞能造成这种惨剧 |
[08:10] | But to cause this type of damage to a human in this space? | 但要在这里对一个人造成这么大的伤害 |
[08:13] | Whatever hit them would have to have been moving fast. | 撞到他们的东西速度得非常快 |
[08:17] | Get this. | 听听这个 |
[08:18] | The witness says all he saw was a blur. | 目击者说他看见了一抹疾影 |
[08:20] | Sound familiar? | 听起来耳熟吗 |
[08:27] | You saw a blur? | 你看见了一抹疾影 |
[08:29] | W-what was it? | 什么样的影子 |
[08:30] | Whatever it was, it was looking for something. | 不管那是什么 它在找某些东西 |
[08:33] | Well, what did it look like? | 那它长什么样 |
[08:35] | Like a-a man in some kind of yellow suit. | 感觉像是一个穿黄衣服的人 |
[08:41] | OK. | 好的 |
[08:42] | – Barry, listen– – I have to check my files. | -巴里 -我得去看下我的文件 |
[08:44] | Joe, you heard him, all right? | 乔 你听见他说的了 |
[08:45] | The man that killed my mom, he’s back. | 杀害我母亲的人又出现了 |
[08:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:48] | He’s been in town for a few weeks now. | 他已经在城里好几周了 |
[08:50] | He paid a visit to me at the house. | 他来我家找过我 |
[08:51] | He took all the evidence from your mom’s case. | 他把你母亲案子里的所有证据都带走了 |
[08:53] | The files are gone. | 文件都没了 |
[08:55] | Why wouldn’t you tell me this sooner? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[08:56] | – I couldn’t. – Why? | -我不能说 -为什么 |
[08:58] | Because he threatened to kill Iris. | 因为他威胁要杀了爱瑞丝 |
[09:11] | The witness described seeing a yellow blur | 目击者声称看见一抹黄色疾影 |
[09:15] | just like the one that killed Barry’s mother. | 跟杀掉巴里妈妈的人一样 |
[09:17] | Then we need to get cracking and stop this speed psycho. | 那我们得开始行动 阻止这个超速变态 |
[09:20] | That–I wasn’t trying to give him a name. | 我不是想给他起名来着 |
[09:23] | The crime scene at Mercury Labs | 水星实验室的犯罪现场 |
[09:24] | was on a floor with highly secured vaults, | 位于有着高强度防护罩的那一层 |
[09:27] | and the witness said he was looking for something. | 目击者说他像是在找什么东西 |
[09:29] | Whatever it was, he wanted it badly enough to kill for it. | 不管是什么 他不惜一切都想得到它 |
[09:31] | Doctor, what do you know about this Mercury Labs? | 博士 你了解水星实验室吗 |
[09:33] | Mercury was one of S.T.A.R. Labs’ | 在尖端科研实验室的小挫败之前 |
[09:35] | major competitors until our little setback, | 水星实验室是我们的主要竞争对手 |
[09:38] | and then it catapulted to the forefront | 后来聪明却自我的物理学家 |
[09:40] | led by Dr. Christina Mcgee, | 克里斯蒂娜·麦吉博士 |
[09:43] | brilliant but egocentric physicist. | 让它一举成名 |
[09:46] | It says here Dr. Mcgee | 这里说麦吉博士 |
[09:48] | has secured half a billion dollars in private funding to develop, | 筹集了五亿美金民间资金来发展 |
[09:52] | and I quote, “Prototypes for the technology of the future.” | 我引用一下 “未来技术模型” |
[09:56] | Well, I’ll be. | 我也认为是 |
[09:58] | Tina’s messing with tachyons, | 蒂娜在研究超光子 |
[10:00] | superluminal particles. | 超光速粒子 |
[10:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:03] | So what could someone do with one of those… | 可以干嘛 拿那些叫… |
[10:06] | – Tachyons. – Thank you. | -超光子 -谢谢 |
[10:08] | Well, I don’t know. Become invincible? | 我不知道 可以变得无敌 |
[10:11] | If you could devise a matrix stable enough | 如果你能设计一个足够稳定的模型 |
[10:13] | to harness their power, | 来利用它们的能量 |
[10:14] | you could travel faster than light. | 你能比光速还快 |
[10:17] | He’s gonna try to get them again, | 他肯定会再次尝试去抢它们的 |
[10:19] | so we need to get what Mercury has and use it as a lure. | 所以我们得拿水星实验室的东西作为诱饵 |
[10:21] | Exactly right. | 没错 |
[10:22] | Cisco, Caitlin, let’s start engineering a trap. | 西斯科 凯特琳 我们开始设置陷阱 |
[10:24] | – You got it. – Of course. | -没问题 -好的 |
[10:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[10:34] | Caitlin. What are you doing here? | 凯特琳 你怎么来了 |
[10:36] | Oh, it’s been a long day. | 这一天过得可糟心了 |
[10:38] | It’s only noon. | 现在才到中午而已 |
[10:39] | I didn’t sleep much last night. | 我昨晚没怎么睡 |
[10:41] | Yeah, me either. | 我也是 |
[10:43] | Um, so I was catching up on your blog, | 我一直在追你的博客 |
[10:45] | and this story caught my eye– | 有个故事吸引了我 |
[10:48] | about a man whose head and hands burst into flames? | 关于有个人的头和手会燃烧成火焰的 |
[10:52] | – The burning man? – Yeah. | -火人吗 -是的 |
[10:54] | I haven’t really updated that story in a while, | 我有一阵子没更新那篇了 |
[10:56] | but there are some reports that I could send you. | 但我可以发些报道给你 |
[10:58] | That’d be great. Thank you. | 那真是太好了 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Can I ask you something, | 我能问你点事吗 |
[11:02] | girl-to-girl? | 女孩之间的 |
[11:03] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[11:05] | Barry’s been acting different around me lately, | 巴里最近对我怪怪的 |
[11:08] | like he’s keeping some sort of secret from me. | 好像对我隐藏了什么秘密 |
[11:12] | Is there anything that you know about that I should know about? | 你知道什么我应该知道的事情吗 |
[11:15] | Not that I can think of. | 我想不到有什么 |
[11:17] | However, if you feel like Barry’s keeping something from you, | 但是 如果你觉得巴里对你隐瞒了什么 |
[11:21] | you should probably just ask him yourself. | 你应该自己去问他 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:25] | – Thanks. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[11:29] | Yeah, Okay. Gonna get some caffeine. | 好了 我得去拿咖啡了 |
[11:33] | Barry Allen. Thank you for coming in. | 我是巴里·艾伦 谢谢你过来 |
[11:35] | Dr. Tina Mcgee. | 我是蒂娜·麦吉博士 |
[11:36] | I assume this is about last night’s break-in? | 我猜是关于昨夜闯入的事情 |
[11:38] | Well, yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[11:40] | That’s usually how things are with you, | 那是你实验室里经常发生的事 |
[11:41] | aren’t they, Harrison? | 不是吗 哈里森 |
[11:42] | We believe that whoever broke in | 我们认为不管闯入的人是谁 |
[11:44] | was after one of your prototypes. | 都是想拿你的模型 |
[11:45] | You’ll have to narrow that down. | 你得缩小点范围 |
[11:46] | We have literally hundreds of projects in development. | 我们有几百个在研发的模型 |
[11:48] | One containing tachyonic particles. | 有超光速粒子的那个 |
[11:51] | We’ve had encouraging success with tachyons, yes, | 我们在超光速粒子研究上成绩喜人 没错 |
[11:54] | but there’s still a significant gap between our prototype | 但是在模型和现实运用之间 |
[11:57] | and any real-life application. | 还存在巨大差距 |
[11:59] | we were hoping you would lend us | 我们希望你能把你的模型 |
[12:01] | your prototype to use as a lure. | 借给我们作为诱饵 |
[12:04] | “Us”? | 我们 |
[12:05] | You’re assisting the police now, Harrison? | 你现在在协助警方了吗 哈里森 |
[12:07] | I’m consulting on this particular case. | 我给这个特殊案件做顾问 |
[12:09] | Listen, Tina, once this man is apprehended, | 蒂娜 这个人一旦被逮捕 |
[12:11] | your prototype will be promptly returned. | 你的模型会马上还给你的 |
[12:13] | You know nobody wants to ensure | 你知道没有人比我更希望 |
[12:15] | the future’s technology more than me. | 确保未来技术的安全性 |
[12:18] | I appreciate the CCPD’s concerns, Mr. Allen, | 我很感谢中城警署为我考虑 艾伦先生 |
[12:20] | but Mercury is quite capable of protecting its own assets. | 但是水星实验室完全有能力保护其自身的财产 |
[12:24] | Good luck with your manhunt. | 祝你们追捕行动顺利 |
[12:36] | Hey, Caitlin, check this out. | 凯特琳 来看这个 |
[12:39] | I think we can fashion an electronic barrier, right? | 我认为我们可以造一个电子屏障 |
[12:43] | We set up a ton of super capacitors. | 设置大量的超级电容器 |
[12:45] | We smooth out the inflection points, | 使拐点变得平滑 |
[12:47] | and voila– | 瞧 |
[12:49] | a kick-ass force field to trap the Opposite Flash. | 一个可以困住反闪的强大力场就建成了 |
[12:53] | That was me testing out a name. | 这是我临时给他起的名字 |
[12:56] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样 |
[13:00] | Are you okay? | 你怎么了 |
[13:05] | Ronnie’s alive. | 罗尼还活着 |
[13:07] | I saw him, Cisco. | 我看到他了 西斯科 |
[13:09] | I think he was following me. | 我觉得他好像在跟踪我 |
[13:12] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[13:14] | Ronnie died. | 罗尼死了 |
[13:17] | He was vaporized in the accelerator when it went critical. | 加速器达到临界状态时 他被蒸发了 |
[13:21] | Ronnie’s alive, | 罗尼还活着 |
[13:22] | and he’s out there alone and scared, | 他在外面孤独且恐惧地活着 |
[13:27] | and I need your help to find him. | 我需要你帮我找到他 |
[13:36] | 医生被指控杀妻 亨利·艾伦 凶杀罪 | |
[13:46] | Your bruise is already healing. | 你的伤已经在痊愈了 |
[13:47] | It still hurts, though. | 但还是很疼 |
[13:49] | Not for much longer, honey. | 很快就不会再疼了 宝贝 |
[13:52] | Here, come on. | 过来 |
[13:57] | I’ll keep the light on for you. | 我不会关灯的 |
[13:59] | Were you ever afraid of the dark? | 你有过怕黑吗 |
[14:03] | If I turn this light off now, | 如果我现在把灯关掉 |
[14:05] | would you be scared? | 你会害怕吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 不会 |
[14:08] | That’s because I’m here with you. | 那是因为我现在陪着你 |
[14:09] | See, you’re not afraid of the dark, Barry. | 你并不是怕黑 巴里 |
[14:13] | You’re afraid of being alone in the dark, | 你只是害怕独自待在黑暗中 |
[14:15] | and that goes away when you realize something. | 当你意识到这点时你就不再害怕了 |
[14:19] | You’re never really alone. | 你永远都不会独自一人的 |
[14:23] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[14:24] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[14:26] | Oh, no, you’re stalling. | 才没有 你在拖时间 |
[14:28] | But I got you covered, buddy. | 不过我掩护你 伙计 |
[14:30] | Good night, slugger. | 晚安 小拳王 |
[14:37] | Sweet dreams, my beautiful boy. | 做个好梦 我的宝贝 |
[14:49] | You can turn off the light. | 你可以把灯关掉 |
[15:07] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[15:10] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[15:12] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[15:16] | I called your name, like… | 我叫了你好多次… |
[15:20] | Your mom’s case. | 你妈妈的案子 |
[15:22] | I used to study this board every day. | 我以前天天都会研究这个案板 |
[15:26] | Lately, I haven’t looked at it | 最近 我几乎连看 |
[15:28] | as much as I should have. | 都没怎么看过 |
[15:31] | I didn’t know you did that. | 我不知道你以前会这样做 |
[15:34] | I guess there’s still some stuff about me you don’t know. | 我想我还有一些事 是你不知道的 |
[15:40] | Eddie asked me to move in with him. | 艾迪让我搬过去和他一起住 |
[15:46] | I said yes. | 我同意了 |
[15:50] | You guys are moving pretty fast, huh? | 你俩进展可真快 |
[15:55] | Well, I mean, it’s been a year. | 我们的确才交往了一年 |
[15:59] | Eddie thought you might feel weird about it. | 艾迪认为你可能会觉得奇怪 |
[16:04] | Wha–I don’t– | 什么 我不会 |
[16:07] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么这样说 |
[16:11] | He thinks that you… | 他认为你… |
[16:13] | like me romantically. | 对我有男女之间的爱意 |
[16:16] | I mean, honestly, it sounds even silly | 说实话 有这想法 |
[16:19] | suggesting it. | 都挺傻的 |
[16:22] | I mean, Eddie’s wrong. | 艾迪猜错了 |
[16:23] | I–and if I’ve seemed weird before, | 如果我以前有奇怪的表现 |
[16:27] | it’s just | 那只是 |
[16:29] | that this year has gone by really fast, | 因为今年过得真的很快 |
[16:32] | and I guess I didn’t realize | 也许我没意识到 |
[16:34] | how far along in your relationship you guys were. | 你们在一起有多久了 |
[16:40] | That’s what I told him. | 我也是这么和他说的 |
[16:42] | Well, I guess i should get going. | 我想我该走了 |
[16:49] | Bye. | 拜 |
[17:29] | It was you. | 是你 |
[17:31] | You were the one in my house that night. | 那晚出现在我家的就是你 |
[17:35] | You killed my mother! | 是你杀了我妈妈 |
[17:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:38] | If you want to know that, | 如果你想知道原因 |
[17:41] | you’re gonna have to catch me. | 先追上我再说 |
[18:28] | Not fast enough, Flash. | 不够快 闪电侠 |
[18:46] | – Who are you? – You know who I am, Barry. | -你是谁 -你知道我是谁 巴里 |
[18:57] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[18:59] | But you do, Barry. | 你知道的 巴里 |
[19:00] | We’ve been at this a long time, you and I, | 你和我不止一次像今天这样对峙了 |
[19:03] | but I’m always one step ahead. | 可我总是领先你一步 |
[19:11] | It is your destiny to lose to me, Flash, | 你注定要输给我 闪电侠 |
[19:14] | just as it was your mother’s destiny | 正如你妈妈注定要在那天晚上 |
[19:16] | to die that night. | 死去一样 |
[19:34] | He acted like he knew me, like we’d done this before. | 他好像认识我 好像我们以前做过同样的事 |
[19:37] | He was antagonizing you, Bar. | 他在激怒你 巴仔 |
[19:38] | I would get close, and he’d just pull away. | 我快接近他了 可是他却闪开了 |
[19:40] | I mean, this was just some sick game to him. | 他似乎在故意耍我 |
[19:43] | You’ll catch him. We’ll help. | 我们会助你追上他的 |
[19:44] | No, you don’t get it, all right? | 不 你们不明白 |
[19:45] | His speed, it is– it’s beyond me. | 他的速度远远超过我 |
[19:47] | I’m not the fastest man alive. He is. | 我不是现今世上速度最快的人 他才是 |
[19:50] | So how do we catch somebody that even I can’t keep up with? | 我连追都追不上他 要怎么才能抓住他 |
[19:53] | The beautiful thing about force fields, Mr. Allen, | 分子力场的美妙之处 艾伦先生 |
[19:55] | is they’re impervious to speed. | 在于它们不受速度的影响 |
[19:57] | Now, we’re almost finished fabricating the trap, | 我们的陷阱就快制作完成了 |
[19:59] | and all that remains is for Detective West to procure the bait. | 现在只需要韦斯特警探把诱饵弄到手 |
[20:02] | I’m on it. | 我这就去办 |
[20:05] | Barry, why don’t you stay here? | 巴里 你不如留在这吧 |
[20:06] | No, Joe, today is not the day to tell me to stay behind. | 不 乔 今天不是我该留下的时候 |
[20:16] | If Judge Hankerson was gonna sign this, | 如果汉克森法官会签署这份文件 |
[20:17] | he would have done so already. | 他早就签了 |
[20:19] | Look, I’m sure you don’t want this investigation | 我相信你不希望这次调查 |
[20:21] | to get any more public than it’s already been, do you, doctor? | 引起外界更多的关注吧 博士 |
[20:24] | This has Harrison Wells written all over it in big black letters. | 哈里森·威尔斯已经白纸黑字写得很清楚了 |
[20:27] | I am not giving you my tachyon prototype. | 我是不会把我的超光速粒子原型交给你们的 |
[20:31] | It was quite the tour of your facility, doctor. | 你那里的设施让我大饱眼福 博士 |
[20:34] | You were fine to let us dumb cops walk around, | 你可以像耍猴一样对待那些愚蠢的警察 |
[20:36] | but I majored in physics and chemistry, | 可我主修的是物理和化学 |
[20:38] | and I saw a whole lot of stuff | 我看到了很多 |
[20:39] | that Science Show Case Magazine would love to hear about. | 会让《科学陈列柜杂志》感兴趣的东西 |
[20:42] | So should I call their editors directly | 我是该直接给他们的主编打电话呢 |
[20:45] | or just leave a few posts on their website? | 还是在他们的网站上留言呢 |
[20:49] | You’ll have the tachyon device within the hour. | 一小时之内我会把超光速粒子装置交给你们 |
[20:53] | I see why Harrison holds you in such esteem, Mr. Allen. | 我知道哈里森为何如此尊重你了 艾伦先生 |
[20:56] | You’re very much alike. | 因为你们非常相像 |
[21:02] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[21:06] | – Hey, Joe, you got a second? – Not now, Eddie. | -乔 有空吗 -现在不行 艾迪 |
[21:09] | I read the witness statement. The Flash was there. | 我看了目击者的证词 闪电侠当时在现场 |
[21:12] | I know you got something in the works. | 我知道你在计划某事 |
[21:13] | Yeah, but you don’t want any part of this. | 是的 但是你不会想参与其中的 |
[21:16] | I’ve got a task force approved to capture him, | 我申请逮捕他的特别行动小组已经批下来了 |
[21:18] | and I want in. | 我要求加入 |
[21:20] | I’m not asking permission, Joe. | 我不是在征求你的同意 乔 |
[21:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:23] | If my task force isn’t a part of this, | 如果我的特别行动小组不能参与此事 |
[21:25] | I’ll go to Captain Singh. | 我会去找辛格队长 |
[21:27] | I’ll tell him something’s going on, and you’re not talking- | 我会和他说有事发生 而你却不肯透露 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:31] | You’d do the same thing if you were me. | 换做你是我 你也会这么做 |
[21:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:41] | We follow the ionized particles, | 我们跟着电离粒子 |
[21:43] | and that should lead us right to him. | 那应该能帮我们找到他 |
[21:45] | The CPMs are increasing. | 浓缩微粒物质在上升 |
[21:51] | We should have told Dr. Wells and Barry. | 我们应该告诉威尔斯博士和巴里的 |
[21:53] | No, not until we’re sure it’s him. | 不行 等到我们确认了再说 |
[22:00] | Look, Ronnie is not like you remembered him. | 罗尼不再是你记得的样子了 |
[22:06] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:08] | Just don’t freak out when you see him, okay? | 你看到他的时候别被吓到 好吗 |
[22:12] | Oh, I really wish that was because the batteries were dead. | 我真希望这是因为没电了 |
[22:26] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[22:29] | Ronnie, it’s me, Cait. | 罗尼 是我 凯特 |
[22:34] | Look, I brought Cisco with me. | 我带了西斯科来 |
[22:36] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[22:40] | You were in an accident. Do you remember? | 你经历了一场意外 记得吗 |
[22:42] | I’m not Ronnie. | 我不是罗尼 |
[22:46] | Yes, you are. You’re Ronnie Raymond. | 你是 你是罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[22:49] | I’m not Ronnie. I told you that. | 我不是罗尼 我跟你说了 |
[22:53] | Now get away from me. | 现在离我远点 |
[22:55] | Look, we just need to take you back to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我们需要把你带回尖端科研实验室 |
[22:58] | We’ll help you remember who you are. | 我们会帮你记起自己是谁的 |
[23:02] | Firestorm. | 烈焰风暴 |
[23:18] | The tachyon device is in place. | 超光速粒子设备已经就位 |
[23:20] | You think it’ll work? | 你觉得会有用吗 |
[23:22] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[23:26] | So how do we advertise to him that the prototype’s here? | 那我们怎么告诉他原型在我们这 |
[23:29] | We’ll take care of that. | 我们会搞定的 |
[23:36] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[23:39] | Look, Barry… | 巴里 |
[23:41] | Me and Dr. Wells have spoken, and… | 我和威尔斯博士谈过了 |
[23:44] | we think it would be best if you weren’t here for this. | 我们觉得你最好不要参与这事 |
[23:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:50] | You’re too close to this. | 你跟这案子的关系太紧密了 |
[23:52] | Or maybe you’re not close enough. | 也许是你跟这个案子的关系不够紧密 |
[23:54] | If you hadn’t been too scared | 如果不是你几周前太害怕 |
[23:55] | and warned me that he was here weeks ago, | 没有提醒我他在这 |
[23:57] | I could have been prepared for this. | 我本可以有所准备 |
[23:59] | I think we can all appreciate Joe’s concern for Iris, Barry. | 我想我们都能理解乔对爱瑞丝的关心 巴里 |
[24:02] | That’s why I have to be here! | 所以我一定要在这里 |
[24:03] | I’m the best chance at catching this guy! | 我最有可能抓到这个人 |
[24:05] | Not right now, not in this state. | 现在不行 你这种状态更不行 |
[24:09] | This man stabbed my mother through the heart | 这个人把我妈妈捅死了 |
[24:12] | and sent my father to prison for it. | 而我爸爸却为此进了监狱 |
[24:14] | This is my fight. | 这是我的战争 |
[24:17] | Not today, son. | 今天不行 孩子 |
[24:44] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[24:47] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:50] | Now that we know he’s out there, we will find Ronnie again. | 既然我们知道罗尼还活着 就会再次找到他 |
[24:54] | Why? | 找他干什么 |
[24:56] | So we can throw him in there | 那我们就可以把他 |
[24:57] | with all the other Meta-human psychos? | 跟其他的变态超能力者们关起来吗 |
[25:04] | I used to play this game in my head. | 我常常在脑海中玩这个游戏 |
[25:08] | What would I give up for just one more minute with him? | 若能再多跟他待一分钟 我愿意放弃什么 |
[25:16] | My house, my career… | 我的房子 我的事业 |
[25:19] | the rest of my life? | 我的余生 |
[25:23] | Today I finally got that minute. | 今天我终于有了这么一分钟 |
[25:27] | And I wish I hadn’t. | 我多希望我没有 |
[25:30] | Seeing him like that, what he’s become… | 看到他那样 他变成的样子 |
[25:35] | Dear God… | 天呐 |
[25:38] | I wish he had just died that day. | 我希望他那天就死了 |
[26:04] | Merry Christmas, slugger. | 圣诞快乐 小拳手 |
[26:06] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[26:11] | You all right, Barry? | 你没事吧 巴里 |
[26:16] | I screwed up, dad. | 我搞砸了 爸爸 |
[26:19] | After years of searching… | 经过这么多年的搜寻 |
[26:23] | I finally found him. | 我终于找到他了 |
[26:26] | I found the man who killed mom… | 我找到杀死妈妈的凶手 |
[26:30] | The man in yellow, the one in the lightning. | 黄衣人 闪电中的人 |
[26:33] | He’s out there, and I had him. | 他就在某处 我跟他交手了 |
[26:39] | He got away. | 他跑了 |
[26:43] | I-I was so close. | 我… 只差那么一点 |
[26:49] | I promised you that I would get you out of here. | 我发誓我会把你救出来 |
[26:54] | Every day you spend in here has been because of him… | 你在这的每一天都是因为他 |
[26:57] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[27:01] | Now you’re in here because of me, and I’m so sorry. | 现在你出不来是因为我 我很抱歉 |
[27:04] | I… | 我 |
[27:09] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[27:12] | Barry, this is not your fault. | 巴里 这不是你的错 |
[27:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:18] | I know what you’ve given up. | 我知道你都放弃了什么 |
[27:21] | Every decision you’ve made in the past 14 years | 这14年来你做的每一个决定 |
[27:24] | has been because of me and your mom– | 都是因为我和你妈妈 |
[27:26] | what you studied, | 你所学的东西 |
[27:27] | why you became a CSI, even with Iris. | 成为犯罪现场鉴证员 甚至还有爱瑞丝 |
[27:32] | – Iris? – You’re my son. | -爱瑞丝 -你是我儿子 |
[27:35] | You don’t think I know how you love her? | 你以为我不知道你有多爱她吗 |
[27:38] | But you never pursued her | 但你从未追求过她 |
[27:41] | because you were too consumed with what happened to me | 因为你太在意我和你妈妈的事 |
[27:44] | and your mom to let yourself have a life. | 以至于失去了自己的生活 |
[27:46] | Well, let it go now, Barry. | 放手吧 巴里 |
[27:49] | Hear me now. | 听我的 |
[27:52] | The man in the yellow suit… | 那个黄衣人 |
[27:56] | has taken enough from us already. | 已经从我们家夺走了太多 |
[28:01] | Don’t let him take any more. | 不要让他继续得逞了 |
[28:25] | Just in time. | 来得正好 |
[28:27] | I am almost done. | 我就快弄好了 |
[28:30] | Are there awards for tree trimming? | 装扮圣诞树有什么奖励吗 |
[28:32] | Because this is award-worthy. | 因为这装扮可以拿去评奖了 |
[28:38] | Are you okay, Bar? | 你没事吧 巴仔 |
[28:52] | I love you, Iris. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝 |
[28:54] | Oh, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:03] | When we were kids, I loved you | 我们还是小孩的时候 在我知道 |
[29:05] | before I even knew what the word “love” meant. | 什么是爱以前 我就爱上你了 |
[29:08] | And then my mom died, | 然后我妈妈去世了 |
[29:10] | and I had to go live with the girl that I had a crush on. | 我不得不住在我暗恋的女孩家里 |
[29:19] | Look, I– | 我 |
[29:21] | there were so many times | 有那么多次 |
[29:22] | that I wanted to tell you– | 我都想告诉你 |
[29:24] | junior prom, when I went away to college, | 高三舞会 我去上大学时 |
[29:28] | when I came back from college, | 从大学回来时 |
[29:29] | nights that we stayed up talking, all the birthdays, | 我们熬夜聊天的晚上 那些生日聚会上 |
[29:32] | all the Christmases, but I-I never did. | 那么多的圣诞节里 但我从未说出来 |
[29:35] | I just — I kept it in. | 我只是闷在心里 |
[29:40] | After I lost my mom and my dad, | 在我失去了爸妈之后 |
[29:42] | I was afraid that if you didn’t feel the same way, | 我害怕 如果你不喜欢我 |
[29:46] | I would lose you, too. | 我会连你也失去 |
[29:49] | That’s the irony. | 说来真可笑 |
[29:50] | I was so scared of losing you that I did. | 我那么怕失去你 却因此而失去了你 |
[29:56] | I know I’ve had our whole lives to tell you this, | 我知道 我有太多机会可以告诉你 |
[29:59] | and you’re with Eddie now, and I know that, | 我知道你现在和艾迪在一起 |
[30:01] | and I know my timing couldn’t be any worse, | 我也知道时机选的太糟 |
[30:02] | but I just– | 但是我 |
[30:05] | I couldn’t lie to you any more. | 没法再瞒下去了 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 我走吧 |
[30:35] | Sending out another pulse. | 发出下一波脉冲 |
[30:41] | Are you certain this trap will work? | 你确定这个陷阱有用吗 |
[30:43] | I’ve sent up at least three charges into open satellite. | 我已经向开放卫星发送了三波脉冲 |
[30:45] | If anyone’s looking tachyonic particles, | 如果真有人在找超光速粒子 |
[30:47] | they’ll know we got them. | 他们会知道在我们手里 |
[31:06] | Let’s see what we caught. | 看看我们抓到了什么 |
[31:22] | Cisco? Lights. | 西斯科 开灯 |
[31:25] | Sure thing, Dr. Wells. | 好的 威尔斯博士 |
[31:36] | Detective Thawne, would you like to read him his rights? | 斯旺警探 跟他宣读一下他的权利吧 |
[31:42] | Joe, what are you doing? | 乔 你干什么 |
[31:45] | Getting some answers. | 寻求解答 |
[31:49] | 14 years ago, you murdered Nora Allen. | 14年前 你谋杀了诺拉·艾伦 |
[31:54] | I want to know why. | 为什么 |
[31:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:59] | Dr. Wells, we meet at last. | 威尔斯博士 我们终于见面了 |
[32:03] | What do you want with the tachyonic particles? | 你要超光速粒子干什么 |
[32:06] | My goals are beyond your understanding. | 你理解不了我的目标 |
[32:09] | Oh, I don’t know, I’m a pretty smart guy. | 是吗 我还算是个比较聪明的人 |
[32:12] | I knew you were exceptionally fast, | 我知道你速度格外的快 |
[32:14] | so any trap we manufactured would have to be invisible. | 所以我们制造的陷阱必须是肉眼不可见的 |
[32:17] | I knew your cells | 我知道你的细胞 |
[32:18] | could repair themselves at extraordinary speeds, | 可以以很快的速度进行修复 |
[32:21] | so you could withstand | 所以你可以抵抗住 |
[32:23] | the damage this is doing to your body right now. | 这东西对你身体所造成的伤害 |
[32:25] | The super capacitors– | 超级电容器 |
[32:27] | The containment field is fluctuating. | 牢笼正在波动 |
[32:28] | They need to get out of there now. | 他们必须马上离开那里 |
[32:30] | The reason I know all this is because your powers | 我知道这些 是因为你的能力 |
[32:33] | are almost exactly like those of the Flash. | 与闪电侠的完全一样 |
[32:36] | Oh, I’m not like the Flash at all. | 我可与闪电侠不同 |
[32:39] | Some would say I’m the reverse. | 可以说我们是相反的 |
[32:43] | Dr. Wells, evacuate! | 威尔斯博士 快撤 |
[32:44] | Get out of there now! | 快离开那里 |
[32:46] | Dr. Wells! | 威尔斯博士 |
[32:53] | Cisco, turn off the barrier! | 西斯科 关闭护障 |
[32:57] | If I turn it off, that thing’s gonna get out. | 如果我关掉 那东西就会跑出来 |
[32:59] | Cisco, he’s gonna kill Wells! | 西斯科 他会杀了威尔斯的 |
[33:11] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[33:28] | Don’t move, or we will shoot. | 不许动 否则我们就开枪了 |
[33:41] | I warned you not to hunt me. | 我警告过你不要追捕我 |
[34:16] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[34:31] | Our race is not yet done. | 我们的赛跑还没结束呢 |
[34:33] | See you soon, Flash. | 下回见 闪电侠 |
[34:46] | Don’t look for me again. | 不要再找我了 |
[35:11] | Why did it… | 为什么它 |
[35:13] | not kill me? | 不杀了我 |
[35:15] | I don’t know, Eddie. | 我不知道 艾迪 |
[35:17] | But you know more than you’ve been telling me. | 但是有东西你知道却没告诉我 |
[35:36] | They’re called meta-humans. | 他们叫做超能力者 |
[35:39] | “Meta-humans”? | 超能力者 |
[35:42] | People with very powerful abilities. | 有着超级能力的人 |
[35:46] | You and me are the only guys | 你和我是警队里 |
[35:49] | on the force that know what’s really going on. | 唯一知道事情真相的人 |
[35:53] | And we need to keep it that way… | 并且我们要保持现状 |
[35:56] | So nobody else gets hurt. | 这样其他人才不会受伤 |
[36:01] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[36:11] | And the Flash? | 那闪电侠呢 |
[36:13] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[36:27] | He’s the guy that saved both of our lives tonight. | 他是今晚救了我们俩的人 |
[36:40] | I’ve been going over the data, | 我一直在研究数据 |
[36:42] | and I still don’t know why the containment system failed. | 但我还是不知道为什么囚禁系统失败了 |
[36:44] | I must have missed something. | 我一定是漏了什么 |
[36:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:48] | It’s not your fault, Cisco. | 那不是你的错 西斯科 |
[36:50] | But if you both feel the need to apologize for something, | 但如果你俩觉得有必要道歉 |
[36:53] | you might start with the not telling me that Ronnie is still alive. | 不如从没有告诉我罗尼还活着开始 |
[36:59] | I asked Cisco not to say anything. | 是我叫西斯科不要说的 |
[37:02] | Once I saw what Ronnie had become, | 当我看到罗尼的变化 |
[37:05] | I needed… | 我需要 |
[37:08] | I needed time to see if I could make him whole again. | 我需要时间来确定是否能拯救他 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry. I know you’re mad. | 我很抱歉 我知道你很生气 |
[37:13] | No. | 没有 |
[37:15] | I don’t know what I would have done differently | 如果我是你 |
[37:17] | in your situation. | 可能也会做同样的事 |
[37:20] | I know I have made you a lot of promises. | 我知道我向你做了很多保证 |
[37:23] | I know I’ve not been able to keep them all. | 我知道我没能一一实现 |
[37:26] | But on my life, I promise you this… | 但以性命起誓 我向你保证 |
[37:31] | we will bring Ronnie home. | 我们会把罗尼带回家的 |
[37:40] | Hey, Bar. | 巴仔 |
[37:44] | You know my mom traveled around the world twice? | 你知道我妈妈环游过世界两次吗 |
[37:48] | She spent a semester abroad in Spain, | 她在西班牙呆过一学期 |
[37:51] | and she loved it so much that after she graduated, | 她爱死那里了 以至于毕业后 |
[37:54] | she went to Europe. | 她就去了欧洲 |
[37:56] | Didn’t stop till she’d been to a few dozen other cities. | 在游览了几十座城市后才停下 |
[38:02] | She always wanted to go back, but she never got a chance. | 她总想回去 但一直没有机会 |
[38:06] | I offered to send you abroad when you were in college. | 你上大学的时候我曾提议送你出国 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I know. I remember. I… | 我知道 我记得 我… |
[38:15] | I couldn’t take off. | 我无法放下担子 |
[38:18] | I mean, the truth is | 我是说 说真的 |
[38:21] | I’m stuck here… | 我被困在这里了… |
[38:24] | in Central City. | 被困在中城了 |
[38:27] | Fear has kept me in that living room for 14 years. | 十四年来 我都被恐惧困在那个客厅里 |
[38:36] | Joe, I-I was mad at you | 乔 我因为你害怕 |
[38:40] | for being scared. | 而生你的气 |
[38:42] | But I mean, the truth is | 但事实上 |
[38:45] | I was the one that was scared. | 真正害怕的人是我 |
[38:50] | I’ve been afraid of the man in yellow | 我一生 |
[38:52] | for my whole life. | 都在害怕那个黄衣人 |
[38:56] | That’s why I lost. | 所以我迷失了 |
[39:01] | When you first moved in with us, | 你刚搬来跟我们住的时候 |
[39:03] | I thought it was gonna be too much. | 我以为我会承受不住 |
[39:06] | I’m already a single dad. Finances were tough. | 我已经是个单亲爸爸 经济拮据 |
[39:10] | And you were a little boy who just lost his mother. | 而你是个刚失去母亲的小男孩 |
[39:12] | But, man, was I wrong. | 但其实我错了 |
[39:16] | Within two weeks, you had changed the whole dynamic of the house. | 不到两周 你就把家里的气氛变得活跃 |
[39:18] | Suddenly, the house was filled with this… | 很快 整个家都充满了… |
[39:22] | light.. | 光亮… |
[39:24] | this energy. | 这种活力 |
[39:26] | I mean, you brightened up everything. | 你把一切都点亮了 |
[39:29] | You’d seen more darkness than any man will in a lifetime, | 你经历的黑暗比任何人毕生经历的都多 |
[39:32] | and you never let it dim your soul. | 可你却没让它侵蚀你的灵魂 |
[39:36] | So there I was, thinking that I’m changing your life | 我曾经以为 我因为收养你 |
[39:40] | by taking you in, but… | 而改变了你的人生 而… |
[39:42] | the truth is… | 事实上… |
[39:46] | you changed mine. | 是你改变了我的人生 |
[39:50] | So don’t lose that light now, Bar, | 所以你要继续发光 巴仔 |
[39:53] | the world may need the Flash, but… | 世界可能需要闪电侠 但… |
[40:00] | I need my Barry Allen. | 我需要我的巴里·艾伦 |
[40:11] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:25] | Hey. What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[40:28] | I invited them. | 我邀请他们来的 |
[40:31] | Where’s Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士去哪里了 |
[40:32] | Uh, he wasn’t feeling up to a social gathering, | 他不喜欢出席社交聚会 |
[40:35] | but he appreciated the invitation. | 不过他很感激你邀请他 |
[40:38] | – Eggnog? – Yes. | -来点蛋奶酒吗 -好 |
[40:43] | Merry Christmas, Barry. | 圣诞快乐 巴里 |
[40:44] | You too, Eddie. | 你也是 艾迪 |
[40:46] | Hey, I, um… | 我… |
[40:51] | Well, I just wanted to say, um… | 我只是想说… |
[40:54] | I heard you’re moving in together, | 我听说你们搬到一起住了 |
[40:56] | and I’m really happy for you. | 我真为你们感到高兴 |
[41:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:04] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:11] | Day like today, | 相对今天的经历 |
[41:12] | Grandma Esther’s eggnog seems a little light on the bourbon. | 埃丝特祖母的蛋奶酒好像波本放少了 |
[41:18] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[41:20] | I saw something weird tonight. | 我今晚看见了奇怪的东西 |
[41:22] | Yeah, Cisco, I saw it too. | 西斯科 我也看见了 |
[41:24] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[41:26] | when the Flash and The Man in Yellow | 当闪电侠和黄衣人 |
[41:28] | were going full-on bumper cars on each other, | 全力相撞在一起时 |
[41:30] | I was watching the electricity coming off of them– | 我看见电流从他们身上出来了 |
[41:33] | yellow and red electricity. | 黄色和红色的电流 |
[41:35] | When Barry was a kid, | 巴里说他小时候 |
[41:36] | he said he saw red and yellow lightning in his house | 他母亲过世的那晚 |
[41:39] | the night his mother died. | 他家里出现了红色和黄色闪电 |
[41:42] | There were two of them. | 所以是两个人 |
[41:45] | The man in yellow may have killed Barry’s mother, | 可能是黄衣人杀了巴里的母亲 |
[41:47] | but… | 但… |
[41:49] | There was another speedster there that night. | 那晚还有别的高速者 |
[41:55] | Dad, it’s time. | 爸爸 到时间了 |
[42:03] | Okay, let’s see. | 好 让我们瞧瞧 |
[43:20] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |