时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | – by something impossible. – Run, Barry, run! | -被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed | 但我秘密地用自己的速度 |
[00:21] | to fight crime and find others like me. | 打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | – Mom! – And get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | You opened your lab after Nora Allen’s murder. | 你在诺拉·艾伦被谋杀后开创了实验室 |
[00:37] | Do you mind telling me what you were doing | 你能告诉我你之前在中城 |
[00:38] | in Central City before that? | 是做什么的吗 |
[00:39] | Here I thought we were just two guys | 我还以为我们只是两个男人 |
[00:41] | having a friendly drink. | 友好地喝一杯 |
[00:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:45] | I just noticed you don’t smile too much. | 我只是注意到你不怎么笑 |
[00:47] | The explosion that put you in a coma | 让你陷入昏迷的那场爆炸 |
[00:49] | also killed my fiance. | 也夺走了我的未婚夫 |
[00:50] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 |
[00:52] | He was a hero. | 他是位英雄 |
[00:53] | I didn’t want him to be a hero. | 我不希望他是英雄 |
[00:55] | I wanted him to be my husband. | 我只希望能和他白头到老 |
[00:57] | Don’t look for me again. | 不要再找我了 |
[01:03] | Everyone has a hero, | 每个人心中都有一位英雄 |
[01:05] | someone they look up to or admire, | 有的是他们尊敬或者崇拜的人 |
[01:07] | someone they just wish they could be. | 有的则是自己想成为的人 |
[01:11] | It’s easy to believe in heroes. | 相信英雄很容易 |
[01:13] | What’s hard is when our heroes stop believing in us. | 难的是当英雄不再相信我们 |
[01:16] | Oh, Barry, there’s an intersection coming up. Hurry! | 巴里 前面很快就到路口了 快点 |
[01:19] | This should slow them down. | 这应该能让他们慢下来 |
[01:28] | Guys, which way? | 各位 往哪边走 |
[01:31] | – Left. – Right. | -左边 -右边 |
[01:32] | – Right. -Left. | -右边 -左边 |
[01:33] | Stop! You both hear you’re | 等等 你们知道 |
[01:34] | telling me two different things, right? | 彼此说的是两个方向 对吧 |
[01:35] | Barry, listen up. Listen carefully. | 巴里 听我说 仔细听好 |
[01:38] | Here is what you’re going to do. | 按我说的去做 |
[01:39] | Now, the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, | 皇后想要到桥那边 |
[01:41] | but I have a shortcut… wait for it… | 不过我有条捷径 等一下 |
[01:43] | And left… left… | 左转 左转 |
[01:45] | – right… – I see her! | -右转 -我看见她了 |
[01:47] | Make her go west before Fremont. | 让她在到达弗里蒙特前往西走 |
[01:48] | – Okay, how? – I’d recommend a detour. | -该怎么做 -我建议让她绕一下路 |
[01:53] | Now, the King is headed for the entrance to the interstate. | 国王正朝向州际公路的入口 |
[01:58] | What entrance? | 什么入口 |
[02:00] | Atta boy. | 好小子 |
[02:06] | Check… | 将… |
[02:10] | Got the keys. | 拿到钥匙了 |
[02:11] | mate. | 军 |
[02:15] | Give me some! | 击个掌 |
[02:18] | Efficiently done, Mr. Allen. | 效率很高啊 艾伦先生 |
[02:21] | – We need a picture. – Pretty sure rule number one | -我们得拍张照 -我很确定条例一是 |
[02:23] | of having a secret identity is not taking pictures of yourself | 有秘密身份的人不能穿着战袍 |
[02:26] | in your super suit without a mask on. | 不戴面具就拍照 |
[02:27] | Oh, come on, please! | 拜托 求你了 |
[02:29] | This is just for us. This is to document all this. | 绝不外传 只是为了记录一下 |
[02:31] | Who knows? Maybe people in the future | 谁知道呢 或许以后的人们 |
[02:33] | will want to know how all this happened. | 会想知道这是怎么回事 |
[02:35] | All right, well, if you want the future to have | 如果想要后人知道 |
[02:36] | the whole story, then, we all need to be in it. | 完整的故事 我们都得在照片里 |
[02:39] | First, let me put on some makeup? | 能先让我化个妆吗 |
[02:40] | The future does not care about your makeup. | 后人才不管你长什么样呢 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:46] | Big smiles. | 咧嘴笑 |
[02:47] | Three…two…one. | 三 二 一 |
[02:52] | Does that count as a selfie? | 这算是自拍吗 |
[02:54] | Absolutely. | 当然算 |
[02:56] | Sick. Came out good. | 厉害 照得真不错 |
[02:58] | Thanks for talking me through things out there. | 谢谢你刚才指挥我 |
[03:01] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[03:02] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:03] | I have to say it was a bit of a rush feeling like a… | 我得承认 我有些激动 能做… |
[03:06] | – A hero. – Yeah. | -一名英雄 -是的 |
[03:08] | You’re pretty good at it. | 你做得很好 |
[03:18] | You do realize the whole point of moving out is | 你应该知道搬出去的意思就是 |
[03:20] | not being at home anymore, right? | 不再在家待了 对吧 |
[03:23] | I forgot a few things. | 我忘了点东西 |
[03:25] | So… how is it living back at the house? | 又回来住感觉怎么样 |
[03:28] | Bar? | 巴仔 |
[03:30] | Babe… spaghetti a la me. | 宝贝 我做的意大利面 |
[03:33] | You sure you don’t want to stay for dinner? | 你真的不想留下吃晚饭吗 |
[03:35] | Thanks, but Eddie is painting all day | 谢谢 不过艾迪刷了一整天的房子 |
[03:37] | and I swore that I would help. | 我保证过我要帮他的 |
[03:39] | Although, I’m really just going to do that thing | 我真的会去帮他刷房子 |
[03:40] | where I get a little paint | 会把头发和鼻子上 |
[03:41] | on my hair and on my nose. | 都弄上油漆 |
[03:44] | Someone from Central City Picture News called you | 前两天 《中城新闻图报》的人 |
[03:47] | the other day… I left the number on the fridge. | 给你打过电话 我把号码贴在冰箱上了 |
[03:48] | What? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你当时怎么不告诉我 |
[03:50] | Chill! Just did. | 别激动 我这不告诉你了 |
[03:53] | Hey, I heard that some members of the Royal Flush Gang | 我听说皇家同花顺帮的几个人 |
[03:56] | are headed to prison. | 被抓进监狱了 |
[03:58] | Is that a good scream or a bad scream? | 这尖叫是好事还是坏事 |
[04:01] | Good! So good! | 好事 天大的好事 |
[04:02] | I just got offered a job as a reporter at Central City Picture News. | 《中城新闻图报》雇我做记者了 |
[04:07] | – That’s awesome! – The editor’s a fan of my blog! | -太棒了 -他们的主编是我博客的粉丝 |
[04:09] | – That is amazing. – Oh, my God! | -太棒了 -我的天 |
[04:12] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:01] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[05:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:09] | We both know what you did. | 我们都知道你做了什么 |
[05:22] | It’s time to pay the Piper! | 是时候补偿吹笛人了 |
[05:51] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[05:55] | Look, Joe, I apologize for all of this. | 乔 我要为这一切道歉 |
[05:59] | It just–it really feels like a case of so much for so little. | 这起案件太微不足道了 |
[06:02] | The police should not have been called. | 警方不用来的 |
[06:04] | I got a prank call before all this happened. | 这一切发生之前我接到一个恶作剧电话 |
[06:07] | This feels like more than just a prank, Doctor. | 感觉这不只是恶作剧啊 博士 |
[06:10] | There are those who feel I did not suffer enough | 有人觉得我在去年的粒子加速器爆炸中 |
[06:14] | for the particle accelerator explosion of last year, | 遭受的痛苦还不够多 |
[06:16] | and some of them act on it. | 他们把想法付诸行动了 |
[06:20] | Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells, are you okay? | 威尔斯博士 你还好吗 |
[06:22] | Dr. Snow, I’m–I’m fine. A little chilly. | 斯诺博士 我没事 就是有点冷 |
[06:25] | Otherwise, I’m fine. Hello, Cisco. | 除此之外一切无恙 你好 西斯科 |
[06:27] | Make yourselves at home as best you can. | 尽量把这里当成自己家吧 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna make a hotel reservation. | 我要去预定下酒店 |
[06:34] | This place is so sick. | 这地方酷爆了 |
[06:36] | What took you guys so long? | 你们怎么花了这么久 |
[06:39] | We got lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[06:40] | We’ve never been here before. | 我们之前没来过这里 |
[06:42] | Really? Never? | 真的吗 从来都没来过 |
[06:43] | He tends to keep his private life private. | 他把私人生活分得比较清 |
[06:50] | A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi. | [拉丁语] |
[06:55] | A precipice in front, and wolves behind. | 前有悬崖 后有恶狼 |
[06:57] | In other words, you’re between a rock and a hard place. | 换言之 进退两难 |
[07:00] | Check. | 将军 |
[07:03] | The King is dead. | 国王死了 |
[07:08] | Checkmate. | 将杀 |
[07:14] | Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士 |
[07:16] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[07:18] | Hartley, allow me to introduce you to Cisco Ramon. | 哈特利 请允许我为你介绍西斯科·拉蒙 |
[07:23] | Mr. Ramon here is one of the finest mechanical engineers | 拉蒙先生是我见过的 |
[07:25] | I have ever seen. | 最好的机械工程师之一 |
[07:29] | I can’t believe Harrison Wells said that about me. | 不敢相信哈里森·威尔斯居然这么说我 |
[07:31] | I’m sure he’ll prove to be an invaluable member of your team. | 我相信他会成为你团队中宝贵的一员 |
[07:33] | – Trust me. – You I trust. | -相信我 -我相信你 |
[07:35] | I don’t foresee myself trusting someone | 我觉得自己不会相信这种人 |
[07:37] | who showed up to his first day of work | 第一天来这个 |
[07:39] | at a billion dollar research facility | 价值数十亿美金的实验室上班 |
[07:41] | wearing a T-shirt that says | 却穿着一件T恤 上面写着 |
[07:42] | “Keep Calm and Han Shot First.” | “保持冷静 韩先开的枪” |
[07:47] | Would you give us a minute please, Cisco? | 你能让我们独处一下吗 西斯科 |
[07:50] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 |
[07:56] | I realize you don’t have to explain your hiring decisions to me, | 我知道 你无需向我解释你的雇佣决定 |
[07:58] | but maybe for the sake of a fun exercise, | 不过就当是为了好玩 |
[08:01] | we could pretend you did. | 我们就假装你需要解释吧 |
[08:03] | I have a good feeling about him. | 我挺看好他的 |
[08:05] | Just as I did about you. | 就像我看好你一样 |
[08:10] | Hartley… | 哈特利 |
[08:13] | you’re still my guy. | 你还是我的得意门生 |
[08:16] | And nothing and no one is ever going to change that. | 任何事和人都不能改变这点 |
[08:24] | I canvassed the street. | 我巡查了一圈周围街道 |
[08:26] | No other reports of vandalism. | 没有其它闯入民宅的报告 |
[08:28] | No strange cars. | 也没有可疑车辆 |
[08:31] | Get this… Wells says he’s right there when it happened. | 听着 威尔斯说事情发生的时候他就在现场 |
[08:35] | All that glass shattering down around him and he can’t walk? | 所有的玻璃都在他身边粉碎 而他无法行动 |
[08:38] | And he didn’t have a scratch on him. | 而且他身上一点伤痕都没有 |
[09:03] | There’s no point of impact. | 没有发现撞击点 |
[09:06] | No rock or bat or… any solid object | 没有任何石头 球棒或者硬物 |
[09:09] | went through these windows. | 穿过这些窗子 |
[09:10] | It’s as if they just shattered themselves. | 感觉像是它们自己碎了 |
[09:16] | This wasn’t some teenage prank? | 这不是什么恶作剧吧 |
[09:19] | No, it wasn’t. | 当然不是 |
[09:23] | But you don’t want our help. | 可你不想要我们的帮助 |
[09:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:26] | Because I already know who did this. | 因为我知道是谁做的 |
[09:30] | Hartley Rathaway. | 哈特利·拉瑟威 |
[09:33] | Who is Hartley Rathaway? | 谁是哈特利·拉瑟威 |
[09:36] | Hartley Rathaway is the prodigal son. | 哈特利·拉瑟威是个浪子 |
[09:39] | And he has returned. | 而他已经回来了 |
[09:48] | Hartley Rathaway possesses one of the finest scientific minds | 哈特利·拉瑟威的科学头脑 |
[09:51] | I’ve ever encountered. | 是我见过最好的之一 |
[09:52] | Any ties to Rathaway Industries? | 他和拉瑟威工业有什么关系吗 |
[09:54] | His grandfather founded the company, his father expanded it, | 他祖父创立了公司 他父亲把公司做大 |
[09:56] | and Hartley here was set to inherit the throne. | 哈特利生来就是继承公司的 |
[09:59] | – What happened? – He came out to his parents. | -后来发生了什么 -他向父母出柜了 |
[10:01] | Old money, old values. | 老贵族们的价值观也很传统 |
[10:03] | They were estranged when we met, | 当我们相遇时 他和家人很疏远 |
[10:04] | but, brilliant. I couldn’t have built | 但他很聪明 如果不是他 |
[10:07] | the particle accelerator without him. | 我造不出粒子加速器 |
[10:08] | You guys have never even mentioned his name. | 你们从来没有提过他的名字 |
[10:11] | That’s because Hartley had a challenging personality. | 那是因为哈特利的性格很奇怪 |
[10:14] | What she means is he was mostly a jerk. | 她的意思是 他差不多是个混蛋 |
[10:17] | But, every once in a while, | 不过 每隔一段时间 |
[10:20] | he could be a dick. | 他就是个大混蛋 |
[10:23] | Let’s just say that Hartley, like many outliers, | 哈特利就像其他离群的人一样 |
[10:25] | had trouble relating to his peers. | 不能和同龄人正常交流 |
[10:27] | Yes, but he was always your favorite. | 可他一直是你的最爱 |
[10:29] | The chosen one. | 骄子 |
[10:32] | He referred to himself like that. | 他这么称呼自己 |
[10:33] | So if you two were so close, why would he target you? | 既然你们俩这么亲近 他为何要针对你 |
[10:38] | Hartley left S.T.A.R. Labs about a year ago | 哈特利一年前离开了尖端科研实验室 |
[10:40] | after we had a… | 就在我们 |
[10:42] | a disagreement. | 产生了点分歧之后 |
[10:44] | About what? | 什么分歧 |
[10:48] | Look, don’t worry. We’ll stop him. | 不用担心 我们会阻止他的 |
[10:50] | I won’t let him hurt you… any of you. | 我不会让他伤害你 伤害任何人的 |
[10:53] | Let’s get back to my lab, all right? | 我们先回我的实验室 好吗 |
[11:01] | I could’ve gone my whole life without seeing that jerk again. | 我本来一辈子都不用再见那个混蛋 |
[11:08] | This place is so dope. | 这地方酷爆了 |
[11:11] | What a coincidence. We were thinking of making | 真巧 我们正准备把 |
[11:13] | “This place is so dope” our new slogan. | “这地方真是酷爆了”作为我们的新标语 |
[11:16] | If you’re so convinced Dr. Wells made a mistake | 如果你真觉得威尔斯博士聘请我是错误的 |
[11:18] | in hiring me, why don’t you try proving it to him? | 何不证明给他看呢 |
[11:23] | Magnetic flux is measured by what? | 磁通量是由什么衡量的 |
[11:25] | Hall effect pick up. | 霍尔效应可以衡量 |
[11:27] | The dual of a parallel R-C circuit? | 串联RC电路的对偶电路 |
[11:29] | Series R-L circuit. | 串联的RL电路 |
[11:31] | I can go all day, pal. | 我可以回答一整天 哥们 |
[11:34] | Hartley, it looks like you have met your match. | 哈特利 看来你遇到对手了 |
[11:37] | I am Dr. Caitlin Snow. It’s very nice to meet you. | 我是凯特琳·斯诺博士 很高兴认识你 |
[11:40] | Cisco Ramon. Nice to meet you. | 西斯科·拉蒙 高兴认识你 |
[11:42] | And just ignore Hartley. We all do. | 别理哈特利 我们都这么不理他 |
[11:45] | Tell your boyfriend I need his specs on the synchotron | 告诉你男朋友在今天下班前给我 |
[11:47] | by end of day. | 同步加速器的配置参数 |
[11:48] | Actually, it is the end of Ronnie’s day. | 其实 现在罗尼要下班了 |
[11:50] | We are leaving early. | 我们今天早走 |
[11:52] | My boyfriend is taking me out of town | 我男朋友要带我出城 |
[11:53] | for our one-year anniversary. | 庆祝我们的一周年纪念日 |
[11:55] | – That’s sweet. – Thanks. | -真好 -谢谢 |
[11:58] | I’ll see you guys on Monday. | 周一见 |
[11:59] | See ya. | 再见 |
[12:03] | She seems nice. | 她看上去不错 |
[12:06] | You don’t. | 而你不是 |
[12:07] | I give you a week. | 我给你一周 |
[12:09] | Max. | 最多一周 |
[12:23] | Hi. I’m Iris West. It’s my first day. | 我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特 今天我第一天上班 |
[12:27] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[12:28] | Really? Does it show? | 是吗 有那么明显吗 |
[12:30] | The fact that I’ve never seen you before shows. | 因为节目开始之前我从没见过你 |
[12:32] | Mr. Bridge! Nice of you to make an appearance | 布里奇先生 你能出席员工会议 |
[12:34] | at a staff meeting. | 真是太好了 |
[12:36] | I do love a good schmear. | 我喜欢上好的奶酪酱 |
[12:39] | Everyone, welcome Iris West, our new cub. | 欢迎爱瑞丝·韦斯特 新来的熊宝宝 |
[12:42] | Anyone want to volunteer to be her mama bear? | 有人自愿当她的熊妈妈吗 |
[12:48] | Mason, you picked a bad day to actually show up. | 梅森 你其实挑了个坏日子出席 |
[12:50] | – I don’t nanny. – I lost the ability | -我不做保姆 -我从05年就失去了 |
[12:51] | to make a joke back in 05. Today, you do. | 开玩笑的能力 今天 你来 |
[12:54] | Deadlines. All new stories are due on my desk | 截稿时间 所有的新故事要在每天结束前 |
[12:57] | at the end of the day. | 交到我的桌子上 |
[12:59] | Oh, actually, I had an idea for a piece. | 对了 我有个主意 |
[13:01] | There’s this program in Keystone | 在楔石城有个项目 |
[13:03] | that helps battered women get back on their feet. | 帮助受过伤的女人重新面对生活 |
[13:05] | That sounds really great, West. | 听上去真不错 韦斯特 |
[13:08] | Actually, any thoughts on a piece about the Flash, | 有没有关于闪电侠的新想法 |
[13:10] | something you haven’t written about yet, something new? | 有没有你还没写过的新故事 |
[13:15] | No. Not currently. | 没有 最近没有 |
[13:20] | All right. Sally forth, everyone. | 好吧 大家行动吧 |
[13:22] | Sally forth. | 行动起来 |
[13:24] | Everything has a natural frequency. | 每个东西都有自然频率 |
[13:27] | And since sound is expressed as a vibration, | 因为声音是以震动来表现的 |
[13:28] | if the pitch of the sound | 如果某种声音的音调 |
[13:29] | matches the natural vibration frequency of an object, then… | 和某种物体的自然震动频率相吻合 那么… |
[13:38] | So, you’re saying that can happen to anything, | 所以说这可以发生在任何物体上 |
[13:40] | – not just glass? – Yeah. | -不只是玻璃 -对 |
[13:42] | I think that’s absolutely what happened to the windows | 我觉得威尔斯家的窗户会碎 |
[13:44] | at Wells’ house. | 就是这个原因 |
[13:45] | He’s using some kind of sonic technology. | 他用了某种声波技术 |
[13:49] | I’m getting this feeling that Wells is hiding something… | 我觉得威尔斯在隐瞒些什么 |
[13:54] | about what’s going on with this Rathaway character– | 关于拉瑟威这个人 |
[13:56] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰 |
[13:59] | I mean, it sounds like this Hartley guy was a pill | 听上去这个哈特利在变恶棍之前 |
[14:01] | before he went all super villain, so I– | 就是个讨厌鬼 所以我… |
[14:03] | I get why he never mentioned him. | 我理解他为何从来不提他 |
[14:05] | Like he never mentions his girlfriend that got killed. | 就好像他从来不提起死去的女友 |
[14:08] | No. | 没提过 |
[14:10] | How do you know about her? | 你怎么知道她的 |
[14:12] | He’s taking up a big part of our lives. | 他占据了我们大部分的生活 |
[14:14] | I wanted to know more about him. | 我想要更了解他 |
[14:15] | I mean, if you want to know more about him, | 我是说 如果你想更了解他 |
[14:16] | you could just ask me. | 你可以问我 |
[14:19] | Sounds like you don’t know him as well as you think. | 听上去你并不没有那么了解他 |
[14:24] | Joe. Multiple 911 calls. | 乔 有几个报警电话 |
[14:26] | Rathaway Industries is under attack. | 拉瑟威工业正遭到攻击 |
[14:29] | Sector cars are en route. | 巡逻车已经在路上 |
[14:33] | – Hey. – Barry, it’s Caitlin. | -喂 -巴里 我是凯特琳 |
[14:35] | I think I know why you’re calling. | 我想我知道你为什么打给我了 |
[14:54] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[15:02] | It’s over, Rathaway. | 都结束了 拉瑟威 |
[15:04] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[15:06] | I know some names too. | 我也知道几个名字 |
[15:08] | Caitlin Snow. | 凯特琳·斯诺 |
[15:10] | Cisco Ramon. | 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[15:12] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[15:14] | I can hear the radio waves emanating from your suit. | 我可以听到你衣服里传出的电波声 |
[15:17] | About 1900 megahertz. | 大概有1900兆赫 |
[15:18] | Is that them on the other end, listening? | 是他们在另一端听着吗 |
[15:20] | Are they gonna hear you die? | 他们会听到你快死了吗 |
[15:23] | No. They’re going to hear you get your ass kicked. | 不 他们会听到我要痛扁你 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | Looks like you’re not as smart as everyone says. | 看上去你不像大家说的那么聪明 |
[15:46] | Smart enough to have figured out | 我聪明到能认清 |
[15:47] | who Harrison Wells really is. | 真正的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[15:49] | You see, I know his secret. | 我知道他的秘密 |
[16:02] | Being scooped up by a guy clad in head-to-toe leather | 被从头到脚穿着皮衣的人抓到 |
[16:04] | is a long-time fantasy of mine, so thanks. | 是我长久的幻想 所以谢谢了 |
[16:08] | Well, well, well, the gang’s all here. | 好了 好了 大家都在这了 |
[16:11] | You’ve lasted a lot longer than I would’ve thought, Cisco. | 你在这的时间比我想象的更久 西斯科 |
[16:13] | And you didn’t last ten seconds against the Flash. | 而你跟闪电侠对抗都没有超过十秒 |
[16:16] | I was thinking of calling myself Pied Piper. | 我想称我自己为吹笛人 |
[16:18] | Hey! I assign the nicknames around here. | 这里由我给人起名字 |
[16:22] | Although that one’s not bad. | 虽然这名字不错 |
[16:25] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[16:27] | Never did get that wedding invite. | 我怎没收到婚礼请柬呢 |
[16:28] | Shut the hell up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[16:30] | Stay in front of me. | 走前边 |
[16:40] | The scanner is detecting foreign metallic objects in your ears. | 扫描显示你耳中有人造金属物体 |
[16:43] | – Take ’em out. – I can’t. | -拿出来 -做不到 |
[16:44] | I suffered head trauma when S.T.A.R. Labs exploded. | 尖端科研实验室的爆炸对我头部造成了伤害 |
[16:47] | My hearing was severely damaged. | 我的听力受到了严重的损害 |
[16:48] | Without these, I’m in pain you can’t imagine. | 没有那东西 我会承受你无法想象的痛苦 |
[16:52] | We all lost something that night. | 那晚我们都有所损失 |
[16:58] | Very clever re-purposing the anti-proton cavities | 将反质子舱改造成监禁牢房 |
[17:01] | into confinement cells. | 这想法真是不错 |
[17:02] | Wells’ idea, I’m sure. | 肯定是威尔斯的想法 |
[17:04] | It was mine, actually. | 实际上是我的 |
[17:14] | Hartley, don’t make this more difficult than it has to be. | 哈特利 别再让事情变得更复杂了 |
[17:23] | Enough, Hartley. | 够了 哈特利 |
[17:27] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独待一会 |
[17:32] | See you soon, Cisco. | 等会见 西斯科 |
[17:33] | Doubt it! | 不可能了 |
[17:45] | God, I wish I’d taken a language in high school. | 天啊 真希望我上高中的时候报外语课了 |
[17:47] | How did you know we were working with the Flash? | 你怎么知道我们在与闪电侠合作 |
[17:50] | I wrote a hexagonal algorithm | 我写了个六角算法 |
[17:52] | tracking all of his sightings, | 追踪所有他出现的踪迹 |
[17:53] | extrapolating a theoretical exit trajectory. | 推算出了理论上的撤离方位 |
[17:57] | In other words, every time he ran from the scene of a crime, | 换句话说 每次他离开犯罪现场时 |
[18:01] | he ran in this general direction. | 都是在向着这个方向跑的 |
[18:04] | You are brilliant. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[18:07] | And… any anguish you have been through because of me | 还有 你因我所经受的任何痛苦 |
[18:11] | was never my intent. | 都不是我有意为之的 |
[18:15] | Not bad… | 还不错 |
[18:16] | as far as heartfelt apologies go. | 就一个忠心的道歉来说 |
[18:20] | Except that wasn’t for my benefit. | 只是那不是我想要的 |
[18:24] | That was for you, Flash. | 那都是为了你 闪电侠 |
[18:26] | Feels good to have the great | 有伟大的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[18:27] | Harrison Wells behind you, doesn’t it? | 给你撑腰 感觉挺不错 对吧 |
[18:29] | But one day, this man will turn on you… | 但总有一天 这男人会背叛你 |
[18:35] | in a flash… | 就在一闪之间 |
[18:37] | and even you won’t see it coming. | 即便你也来不及反应 |
[18:39] | I only hope that he leaves you in better shape than he left me. | 我只希望他能给你留个比我好的下场 |
[18:42] | If you’re lucky, you’ll only be dead. | 如果你幸运的话 只是会死掉 |
[18:45] | Because every day I have to live with the agonizing, | 因为每一天我都要忍受极大的痛苦 |
[18:49] | piercing screaming in my ears. | 忍受耳中穿刺般的鸣叫 |
[18:55] | I almost forgot… I told your pet | 我差点忘了 我告诉你的宠物 |
[18:57] | I know your deep, dark secret, Harrison. | 你那深藏的黑暗的秘密了 哈里森 |
[19:01] | Have fun letting him in on that one. | 祝你能让他安然接受 |
[19:07] | I assume you were all listening. | 我想你们刚才肯定都在听 |
[19:11] | Well, Hartley was telling the truth. | 哈特利说的是真的 |
[19:16] | I have not been honest with you. | 我没有对你说实话 |
[19:18] | With any of you. | 对你们都没有说 |
[19:26] | The accelerator… | 那加速器… |
[19:29] | Hartley warned me that there was indeed a chance | 哈特利曾经警告过我 |
[19:32] | that the accelerator could explode. | 加速器确实有可能会爆炸 |
[19:37] | His data did not show 100% certainty, | 他的数据并不是百分之百的确定 |
[19:40] | just that there was a risk, but it was a real risk. | 只是会有风险 而且是非常大的风险 |
[19:43] | And yet I made the decision | 尽管如此 我认为 |
[19:46] | that the reward…that… | 我们能够获得的价值… |
[19:52] | everything we could learn and everything we could achieve, | 我们能学到 能够达成的 |
[19:56] | that all of that… | 那些事情… |
[20:02] | simply outweighed that risk. | 已经远大于风险了 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:09] | Then the next time you choose to put our lives, | 下一次你拿我们的生命 |
[20:13] | and the lives of the people that we love, | 以及其他我们所爱之人的生命 |
[20:16] | at risk, | 冒险的时候 |
[20:18] | I’ll expect a heads up. | 希望能提前通知一下 |
[20:31] | After the explosion, when everyone else left you… | 在那场爆炸后 别人都离开了你的时候 |
[20:36] | Caitlin and Cisco stood by you. | 凯特琳和西斯科留在了你身旁 |
[20:41] | You owe them more than an apology. | 你欠他们的不只是一个道歉 |
[20:44] | They might soon get more than that what with Hartley | 他们很快就会得愿以偿 毕竟哈特利 |
[20:46] | so intent on sending me to the next world. | 非常想要把我送向往生 |
[20:49] | What are– | 你说什… |
[20:50] | that wouldn’t make it right with them. | 这不是弥补他们的方式 |
[20:57] | You broke their trust. Our trust. | 你毁了他们的信任 我们的信任 |
[21:16] | Oh! Hi, chief. | 好啊 老大 |
[21:17] | – Is that what people call you? – No. Not really. | -他们是这么叫你的吗 -不 不是 |
[21:20] | Listen, eyewitnesses say that the Flash thwarted an attack | 听着 有目击者说闪电侠今天挫败了 |
[21:23] | downtown today. Look into it. | 市中心的一起犯罪 去调查一下 |
[21:25] | – Yeah, sure. – Great. | -好吧 -很好 |
[21:28] | Mason, you’re looking particularly rumpled today. | 梅森 你今天看起来更糟糕了 |
[21:33] | So, what are we working on? | 我们要调查什么 |
[21:35] | I am following up on a lead on corruption at the DWP. | 我在调查退休保障部的腐败线索 |
[21:39] | You… well, I think you just got your assignment from Larkin, | 你 刚从拉尔金那里得到了任务 |
[21:43] | didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[21:45] | Look, I’m not stupid, okay? | 听着 我不蠢 好吗 |
[21:46] | I know that Larkin hired me because he thinks | 我知道拉尔金聘我是因为他认为 |
[21:48] | that I have some sort of in with the Flash. | 我与闪电侠有某种关系 |
[21:51] | But I am serious about being a journalist. | 但我是真的想做名记者 |
[21:53] | Why? Because you write a blog? | 为什么 因为你写过博客吗 |
[21:56] | My mother writes a blog. | 我妈妈还写博客呢 |
[21:59] | I may not have a lot of experience, but I do have– | 我可能没有什么经验 但我确实有 |
[22:01] | Spunk? Grit? | 勇气 决心 |
[22:05] | Gumption? | 进取心 |
[22:07] | What is this, a Chick-Lit novel? | 你以为这是鸡仔文学小说吗 |
[22:17] | No, no, no, I am having the worst day ever. | 不不不 我的一天才是最糟糕的 |
[22:21] | We both can’t be having the worst day ever. Okay? | 咱俩不能都有糟糕的一天 好吗 |
[22:24] | And I was really looking forward to getting | 而且我真的想要 |
[22:25] | some good complaining in. | 好好地吐吐槽 |
[22:27] | Well, fire away. | 那就开始吧 |
[22:28] | Okay, well, turns out that the real reason they hired me | 好的 实际上我被聘用的真正原因 |
[22:32] | is because they think I have some sort of connection | 是因为他们觉得我跟闪电侠 |
[22:34] | to the Flash, which I don’t. | 有某种联系 但是我没有 |
[22:37] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[22:38] | And I’ve been teamed up with Mason Bridge, | 我被分去跟梅森·布里奇合作 |
[22:40] | who is a legend, who I admired, before he told me | 是位我很景仰的传奇人物 不过他居然 |
[22:44] | I was a worthless, talentless millennial. | 觉得我是个没用的无能蠢货 |
[22:52] | Well, the people we admire aren’t always | 毕竟 我们景仰的人不一定是 |
[22:54] | who we’d like them to be. | 我们所期望的那个样子 |
[22:57] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[23:00] | So, I’m screwed. | 所以我完蛋了 |
[23:03] | No, look– | 不 听我说 |
[23:05] | if this Mason guy doesn’t see what a talented journalist | 如果这个梅森看不出来你是个优秀的记者 |
[23:09] | you are, then he’s probably a lousy writer. | 那他估计也不是什么好作者 |
[23:12] | He won the Pulitzer. | 他得过普利策奖 |
[23:13] | Twice, I think. | 好像是两次 |
[23:16] | Oh. Good for him. | 那好吧 |
[23:22] | Thanks, Barry. | 谢谢你 巴里 |
[23:23] | Having someone believe in me, it’s, um– | 有人相信我的能力 虽然是小事 |
[23:26] | a small…really, really big thing. | 但对我来说 意义很大 |
[23:41] | Where’s Dr. Wells? | 威尔斯博士在哪里 |
[23:42] | I’m not sure. Barry was right. | 不知道 巴里说得对 |
[23:46] | Hartley was using sonic resonance. | 哈特利在利用音频共振原理 |
[23:47] | The intensity regulator’s measuring decibels. | 强度调节器用来测量分贝 |
[23:49] | But you know what’s weird? | 但是你知道哪里奇怪吗 |
[23:51] | He had it set to the lowest setting. | 他设定成了最低等级 |
[23:54] | – What do you mean? – Well… | -什么意思 -就是说… |
[23:55] | He could’ve completely destroyed his father’s building | 他本可以一举彻底摧毁他父亲的建筑 |
[23:58] | if he wanted to in one blast. | 如果他想的话 |
[23:59] | So, why not just do it and leave? | 所以 为何不直接毁掉然后离开 |
[24:02] | I mean, why stick around and run the risk of getting caught? | 为何要留在现场 冒着被抓的危险 |
[24:07] | Unless he wanted to be caught. | 除非他是故意被抓 |
[24:16] | Dr. Wells! | 威尔斯博士 |
[24:17] | There’s been a pipeline breach. | 管道监狱有人越狱了 |
[24:20] | Hartley. | 哈特利 |
[24:22] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[24:36] | Ah! Not now. | 挺住啊 |
[25:18] | Cisco, can you hear me? | 西斯科 你听得到吗 |
[26:03] | – Hey, what’s up? – Listen to me–Hartley escaped. | -怎么了 -听我说 哈特利逃跑了 |
[26:06] | – He’s loose in the facility. – Okay. | -他可能在实验室的任何地方 -我就来 |
[26:11] | Okay, your turn–why are you having the worst day… | 该你了 为什么你今天这么不顺 |
[26:23] | Tell me, Harrison. | 告诉我 哈里森 |
[26:26] | Am I still you your guy? | 我还是你的得意门生吗 |
[26:31] | Hey! Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah, uh, Cisco and Dr. Wells. | 没事 西斯科和威尔斯博士 |
[26:39] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[26:48] | Welcome back, Mr. Ramon. | 欢迎回来 拉蒙先生 |
[26:53] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[26:56] | – Caitlin? – Hey. | -凯特琳 -别急 |
[26:57] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[26:58] | You need to rest. You have a concussion. | 你需要休息 你有脑震荡 |
[27:00] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[27:02] | Please tell me you got him. | 告诉我 你抓到他了 |
[27:05] | I guess the attack on his family’s company was a fake out | 看来攻击他家族的企业是个幌子 |
[27:08] | – so we’d catch him. – And give him | -他想被抓 -这样就能 |
[27:09] | – direct access to S.T.A.R. Labs. – Why? | -直接进入尖端科研实验室 -为什么 |
[27:12] | I should’ve known he was up to something. | 我本应该看出他图谋不轨的 |
[27:14] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[27:15] | Hey, man. This is on me, too. | 老弟 这事也怪我 |
[27:16] | I shouldn’t have left before– | 我之前不应该离开 |
[27:18] | This is no one’s fault but mine. | 这件事只怪我 |
[27:20] | I earned the blame–I’m not interested in sharing it. | 责任归咎于我 不用帮我分担 |
[27:23] | Hartley doesn’t think I’ve paid for my crimes. | 哈特利认为我没有真正的赎罪 |
[27:26] | And he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[27:28] | He won’t stop until I do. | 只有我赎罪 他才会停手 |
[27:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:34] | To earn back your trust. | 去重新赢得你们的信任 |
[27:42] | Hmm…now what were you doing in my accelerator? | 你进我的粒子加速器干什么 |
[27:48] | Thought it was our accelerator. | 这不是我们的粒子加速器吗 |
[27:51] | Because it will be our fault if we turn this thing on | 如果我们打开这个机器 把中城炸了个洞 |
[27:54] | and blow a hole in Central City. | 责任我们要共同承担 |
[28:00] | You are wagering the lives of everyone in this building. | 你在拿这栋楼里所有人的命赌博 |
[28:02] | Everyone in this city. | 还有全城人的命 |
[28:04] | If you don’t have the courage to admit you could be wrong, | 如果你没勇气承认自己可能会出错 |
[28:06] | I will do it for you. | 我就替你来 |
[28:09] | Hartley Rathaway… | 哈特利·拉瑟威 |
[28:13] | your position at S.T.A.R. Labs is terminated. | 你在实验室的工作已经结束 |
[28:16] | If you think you can shut me up… | 如果你觉得这能让我闭嘴… |
[28:18] | Oh, I know I can, Hartley. | 我当然可以 哈特利 |
[28:20] | Because if you breathe one word of any kind of | 如果你敢说任何一句 |
[28:22] | unsubstantiated accusation, | 无事实依据的指控 |
[28:24] | I will make sure the only job you ever get in physics | 我会确保你唯一能做的物理相关工作 |
[28:26] | is teaching it to high school juniors. | 就只有去高中教物理 |
[28:46] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:48] | Press conference. | 媒体见面会 |
[28:55] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢各位能抽空前来 |
[28:57] | And for those of you that read the ten-volume report | 如果你们读了诺里斯委员会 |
[29:00] | issued by the Norris Commission, | 之前发布的超长报告 |
[29:02] | well, I commend you on your tenacity. | 我很敬佩你们的耐心 |
[29:04] | You already know, then, the circumstances that led to | 你们应该已经知道 |
[29:08] | the explosion of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator. | 关于尖端科研实验室粒子加速器爆炸的情况 |
[29:13] | Or rather, you think you do. | 虽然不一定是实情 |
[29:15] | Now, the Commission’s finding was that the catastrophe was | 委员会发现 那场惨剧 |
[29:20] | caused by a chain of events that nobody could have predicted, | 是由一系列事件引起的 没有人想得到 |
[29:23] | including myself. | 包括我自己 |
[29:25] | The truth is… | 真相是… |
[29:27] | I was warned there was a chance | 曾经有人警告过我 |
[29:29] | the particle accelerator might fail. | 粒子加速器可能会出事 |
[29:32] | I was warned by a former colleague– | 那个人是我曾经的同事 |
[29:34] | a friend. | 我的朋友 |
[29:36] | I chose to ignore the warning and in so doing, | 我选择忽视他的警告 继续这么做 |
[29:40] | I let down all of you. | 我让你们失望了 |
[29:45] | As a new friend pointed out… | 正如一位新的朋友指出的 |
[29:49] | I failed this city. | 我辜负了这座城市 |
[29:51] | I failed this city | 我辜负了这座城市 |
[29:52] | and I failed those who trusted me the most. | 辜负了那些最信任我的人 |
[29:55] | By coming forward today… | 今天我站出来 |
[30:00] | it’s my hope I’m taking the first step toward | 是希望走出重获 |
[30:02] | regaining that trust. | 他们信任的第一步 |
[30:07] | And your trust as well. | 以及你们的信任 |
[30:10] | Are there any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[30:12] | Do you have any intention of rebuilding | 你打算重建 |
[30:13] | the particle accelerator? | 粒子加速器吗 |
[30:18] | Miss West, do you have a question for me? | 韦斯特小姐 你有问题要问我吗 |
[30:24] | I don’t believe you answered my colleague’s question, | 我想你还没回答我同事的问题 |
[30:27] | Dr. Wells, so I’ll ask it again. | 威尔斯博士 所以我再问一次 |
[30:29] | Do you have any intention of rebuilding | 你有任何打算重建 |
[30:30] | the particle accelerator, either now or in the future? | 粒子加速器吗 无论是现在或者将来 |
[30:37] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:39] | Thank you for your answer, Doctor. | 谢谢你的回答 博士 |
[30:41] | It’s my pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[30:43] | No further questions. | 问题到此为止 |
[30:49] | What was that? | 那算是什么 |
[30:51] | Gumption. | 积极进取 |
[30:54] | Has Hartley made contact yet? | 哈特利联系过吗 |
[30:55] | What makes you so sure he will? | 你怎么那么肯定他会联系我们 |
[30:57] | Because he’s Hartley, | 因为他是哈特利 |
[30:58] | and he’ll want to have the last word. | 他喜欢做总结性发言 |
[31:00] | Cisco, you should be resting. | 西斯科 你该休息了 |
[31:02] | The answer to why Hartley fooled us into catching him | 哈特利愚弄我们去抓他的答案 |
[31:03] | is in here, and I’m gonna find it. | 就在这里 我要找出来 |
[31:15] | – You have nothing to prove. – Not true. | -你没有什么要证明的 -不是的 |
[31:21] | Do you know why I hired you, Cisco? | 你知道我为什么雇佣了你吗 西斯科 |
[31:24] | You said you saw something in me.–I know. | 你说你在我身上看到一些东西 我知道 |
[31:28] | What I saw was humanity. | 我看到的是人性 |
[31:30] | You and Hartley, Cisco, you’re both brilliant. | 你和哈特利 西斯科 你们都是天才 |
[31:32] | You both have mental– | 你们都有脑力上的 |
[31:36] | sparks. But his brilliance | 火花 但他的天才 |
[31:38] | subtracted from the experience of working here, | 是从这里的工作经验中提取的 |
[31:40] | whereas your brilliance, your heart, | 而你的天才 你的心灵 |
[31:44] | your warmth, your humor, | 你的热情 幽默感 |
[31:47] | it just adds to it. | 是与生俱来的 |
[31:52] | There is no chosen one, Cisco. | 没有什么骄子 西斯科 |
[31:56] | No second or third favorite. Never was. | 没有第二或者第三最爱的 从来都没有 |
[32:00] | It’s just us. | 只有我们 |
[32:06] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:08] | Nice gambit, Harrison. But this isn’t over. | 开场白不错 哈里森 但这事还没完 |
[32:11] | Hartley, what do you want? | 哈特利 你想怎么样 |
[32:12] | What do you want, Hartley? | 你想怎么样 哈特利 |
[32:13] | I already gave my mea culpa today. | 我今天已经承认错误了 |
[32:15] | The city already hated you. | 这座城市已经怨恨你了 |
[32:17] | You don’t think I noticed that press conference | 你以为我没发现发布会 |
[32:19] | was a pathetic bishop sacrifice? | 只是牺牲象来将军的可悲的一步吗 |
[32:21] | No, no, no. I’ve played with you too many times | 不不不 我跟你下过那么多次棋了 |
[32:24] | to let you get away with that. | 不可能让你就这么得手了 |
[32:26] | This is between you, me, and the Flash. | 这是你 我和闪电侠之间的事 |
[32:30] | You don’t want to play for those kind | 你不会想要跟我玩这么 |
[32:31] | of stakes with me, Hartley. | 大风险的赌注的 哈特利 |
[32:33] | Actually, I really do. | 事实上 我真的想 |
[32:35] | What do you say? One last game of chess? | 怎么样 最后一盘 |
[32:38] | You and I both know that the winner of the game | 你和我都知道最终的胜者 |
[32:40] | is the one who makes the next-to-last mistake, | 是犯下倒数第二个错误的人 |
[32:43] | and you clearly have a move in mind. | 很明显你脑里已经有招数了 |
[32:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:46] | And I’m already at the board. | 我已经在棋盘边上了 |
[32:48] | So why don’t you move your precious scarlet knight… | 所以在我派出几个兵时 |
[32:55] | While I take out a few pawns. | 你为何不派出你宝贵的兵卒呢 |
[33:12] | All right. All right, Cisco, where do I go? | 好吧 西斯科 我要去哪 |
[33:15] | I can’t trace the signal. | 我无法追踪到信号 |
[33:15] | He could be sending his messages | 他可能是从任何地方 |
[33:16] | – from anywhere. – Cisco, | -发送的信号 -西斯科 |
[33:18] | scan for seismic activity. | 扫描地震活动 |
[33:20] | If Hartley’s using sonic blast, | 如果哈特利在使用超音冲击 |
[33:21] | the vibrations could cause tremors. | 共鸣会产生震动 |
[33:38] | Look. Over here. Quake activity but no fault line. | 看 在那 有震动活动但没有断层 |
[33:41] | The Keystone Cleveland Dam. | 克利夫兰楔石水坝 |
[33:45] | Barry! Don’t underestimate him. He’s brilliant. | 巴里 别低估了他 他相当聪明 |
[33:48] | Well, good thing I’ll have you in here. | 好在我这里有你 |
[33:57] | Rook to knight four. | 车至骑士四 |
[34:17] | Barry, you need to disarm Hartley immediately. | 巴里 你必须立刻卸下哈特利的武器 |
[34:19] | Immediately! Do you hear me? | 立刻 你听到了吗 |
[34:20] | He is a master of distraction. | 他很擅长分散注意力 |
[34:22] | He is a master of hiding his true endgame. | 他很擅长掩盖他的真正目的 |
[34:37] | Ha what? | 你”哈”什么 |
[34:39] | I figured out what Hartley | 我知道哈特利 |
[34:40] | stole from S.T.A.R. Labs, | 从尖端实验室偷走什么了 |
[34:41] | why he let himself get caught. | 以及他为什么故意让自己被抓住的原因了 |
[34:42] | Which brings us to the… | 那”啊哦”的是什么 |
[34:44] | He has all the data on Barry’s molecular scans. | 他有巴里所有的分子扫描数据 |
[34:47] | Why would he want that? | 他要那干嘛 |
[34:49] | He can get Barry’s frequency. | 他可以得到巴里的频率 |
[34:50] | Barry, you need to get out of there! | 巴里 你得离开那了 |
[34:51] | You need to get out of there immediately! | 你必须立刻离开那里 |
[35:00] | It’s over! You lose! | 结束了 你输了 |
[35:04] | Amazing. He replaced me with you? | 不可思议 他用你取代了我吗 |
[35:08] | Total moron. | 十足的傻瓜 |
[35:10] | I got you with the same trick twice. | 我用同样的骗局耍了你两次 |
[35:18] | I got the idea watching you and Harrison chit-chat… | 看着你和哈里森之间的对话 |
[35:22] | to use your suit’s own speakers to kill you. | 我就想到利用你服装的对讲机来干掉你 |
[35:26] | That feeling? That’s your organs shearing apart. | 这感觉 是你的器官在撕裂 |
[35:30] | And you activated the frequency when you disarmed me. | 你卸下我的武器时触发了频率 |
[35:34] | In chess, we call that a discovered attack. | 在象棋中 我们叫这闪击 |
[35:37] | You don’t see it until it’s too late. | 你发现时已经太晚了 |
[35:39] | Right, Harrison? | 对吧 哈里森 |
[35:43] | Barry’s vitals are bottoming out. | 巴里的生命体征数据降到最低点了 |
[35:44] | We need to do something. | 我们得想办法做点什么 |
[35:46] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[35:47] | Barry’s on the travel road of the dam, at rush hour, | 巴里在水坝的公路上 现在是上下班高峰期 |
[35:49] | surrounded by cars. | 周围会有很多车辆 |
[35:51] | Many of those cars are going to have satellite radio. | 许多车上都有卫星广播 |
[35:53] | Satellite sends a signal to the car, | 卫星把信号发送至车上 |
[35:55] | – song comes out the speaker… – Yes! I know | -从喇叭放歌… -我知道 |
[35:56] | how satellite radio works! How does that help? | 卫星广播的运作原理 可这有什么帮助 |
[35:59] | Well, I’m gonna have the satellite send something | 我要让卫星发送一些 |
[36:00] | other than a song. | 不是歌曲的东西 |
[36:02] | Hartley is about to hear something | 哈特利将会听到些 |
[36:03] | he was not expecting– | 他没想过会听到的声音 |
[36:04] | a sound wave that will meet the frequency of them | 而声波会与这些声音的频率相遇 |
[36:06] | and destroy his weapons. | 毁掉他的武器 |
[36:13] | You don’t seem so special anymore. | 你看起来也不怎么特别了 |
[36:16] | Given how easy it was to bring you down, | 鉴于打败你是这么容易 |
[36:18] | I wonder if Harrison will even miss you. | 不知道哈里森是否会想念你 |
[36:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[36:50] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[36:58] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里 能听到我说话吗 |
[36:59] | Sort of! | 勉强能 |
[37:12] | – Okay! – How do you feel? | -好了 -感觉如何 |
[37:14] | Fine! I mean there is a little ringing in my ears, | 没事 我有点耳鸣 |
[37:17] | but other than that I’m good, so… | 除此之外 我没事 |
[37:18] | You’re speaking very loudly. | 你说话很大声 |
[37:21] | – Sorry. – It’s okay, it’ll pass. | -抱歉 -没事 耳鸣会消失的 |
[37:25] | – Nice moves. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[37:28] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[37:29] | I think I’m gonna take my doctor’s advice | 我想我要听从医生的建议 |
[37:31] | and go lie down. | 躺下休息一会 |
[37:32] | What a great idea! | 这注意不错 |
[37:35] | Man, I feel like I’m hung over times ten. | 天 我有种宿醉乘十倍的感觉 |
[37:39] | I’m not surprised. | 毫不惊讶 |
[37:44] | It’s difficult for me… | 对我来说很难 |
[37:48] | to admit when I’m wrong. | 承认我做错了 |
[37:51] | Certainly, in front of an entire city but also… | 尤其是在整个城市的面前 还有… |
[37:57] | Also to my closest friends. | 还有在我最亲密的朋友面前 |
[38:03] | So I hope one day | 所以我希望有一天 |
[38:06] | to restore your trust and faith in me. | 能让你恢复对我的信任和信念 |
[38:10] | That day was today. | 那天就是今天 |
[38:24] | Not every hero wears a mask. | 不是每个英雄都带面具 |
[38:26] | Some heroes save the day in the simplest of ways. | 有的英雄用最简单的方法来拯救世界 |
[38:30] | By just being there for us… | 只要在身边支持就行了 |
[38:33] | or letting us know we’re believed in. | 或是让我们了解我们的信念 |
[38:36] | If I’m any sort of hero today, it’s not because of my speed. | 如果今天我是英雄 那不是因为我的速度 |
[38:40] | It’s because I learned how from the people in my life… | 而是因为我从身边的人身上学到的 |
[38:45] | all of them. | 每一个人身上 |
[38:55] | Man, that press conference today was something else. | 今天的新闻发布会真是了不起 |
[38:59] | Dr. Wells… took a lot of guts to do that. | 威尔斯博士 这么做需要很大的勇气 |
[39:02] | I have to give him that. | 这一点我认可他 |
[39:04] | He has his moments. | 他有属于自己的时刻 |
[39:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:09] | Must have been hard for you. | 对你来说一定很艰难吧 |
[39:11] | What? To be this handsome? | 什么 长得这么帅气吗 |
[39:14] | Raising me. | 把我抚养成人 |
[39:16] | Well, a kid who loved math and chemistry, | 一个喜欢数学和化学的小孩 |
[39:21] | whose idea of a fun afternoon was | 午后乐趣只是 |
[39:22] | doing experiments in the garage. | 在车库里做试验 |
[39:25] | Couldn’t have been easy. | 一点也不困难 |
[39:27] | As soon as I started AP classes, you had | 自从我开始上预修课程 你根本 |
[39:29] | you had no clue how to help me with my homework. | 没法帮助我做家庭作业 |
[39:32] | – No. – You must have always felt like | -是不容易 -你肯定总是觉得 |
[39:34] | you were competing with Richard Dawkins and Neil Tyson and… | 你在和理查德·道金斯和尼尔·泰森一较高下 |
[39:34] | 理查德·道金斯 牛津大学动物学家 尼尔·泰森 美国天文学家 | |
[39:41] | Henry Allen too. | 还有亨利·艾伦 |
[39:43] | But, look, none of them– no one– | 可是他们没有一个人 |
[39:45] | could ever replace you. | 能取代你的位置 |
[39:48] | Not even Wells. | 包括威尔斯 |
[39:58] | – All right, I’ll see you at home. – All right. | -好了 家里见 -好 |
[40:01] | – Hey, Eddie. – Hey, Barry. | -艾迪 -巴里 |
[40:05] | Hey, what’d you find out? | 你查到了什么 |
[40:08] | I searched Wells’ entire house like you said. | 我照你说的搜查了威尔斯的整个房子 |
[40:11] | There was nothing. | 可是什么也没发现 |
[40:14] | Are you sure you want to do this– | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[40:16] | Investigate Wells? | 调查威尔斯 |
[40:18] | 100% | 百分之百确定 |
[40:37] | Your evil hearing aids won’t help you escape this time. | 这次你那邪恶的助听器也无法助你逃脱 |
[40:42] | So I’d get comfy. | 所以我劝你趁早适应 |
[40:45] | You must be enjoying this, Cisco. | 你肯定很享受吧 西斯科 |
[40:47] | – I am. – Ah, well, | -是的 -那好吧 |
[40:48] | if that scares you, I can’t imagine | 如果你害怕的话 我无法想象 |
[40:50] | how you’re gonna feel when you open up these doors | 等你打开门 放我出去之后 |
[40:51] | and let me out of here. | 又会作何感受 |
[40:53] | Maybe I’m going deaf, ’cause I could’ve sworn | 可能是我要聋了 因为我发誓 |
[40:56] | you just said I’m gonna let you out. | 你刚说了我会放你出去 |
[40:59] | And very soon too. | 而且那一刻很快就会到来 |
[41:02] | Why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[41:05] | Because I know where Ronnie Raymond is. | 因为我知道罗尼·雷蒙德的下落 |
[41:11] | I know what really happened to him that night. | 我知道那晚他到底发生了什么事 |
[41:15] | And I know how to save him. | 我还知道怎么救他 |
[41:21] | Warning! Tachyon output has passed acceptable tolerance range. | 警告 光速粒子输出已超出可接受容限 |
[41:25] | Continued exposure is not recommended. | 不推荐继续接触 |
[41:27] | Increase to maximum, Gideon. | 增加到最大限度 吉迪恩 |
[41:30] | Increasing to maximum, Doctor. | 增加到最大限度 博士 |
[41:32] | Speed Force absorption at 35% and rising. | 速度力量吸收在百分之35 并且上升 |
[41:36] | I’m not stabilizing. I can’t hang on to my speed. | 我现在不稳定 我无法坚持我的速度 |
[41:39] | It comes and goes, and I can not control it. | 来而复返 我无法控制 |
[41:41] | Gideon, for how much longer is the Tachyonic device viable? | 吉迪恩 超光速粒子设备还有多久能用 |
[41:46] | Calculations inconclusive. | 运算结果不确定 |
[41:49] | – I’m sorry, Doctor. – Oh, that’s okay, Gideon. | -抱歉 博士 -没关系 吉迪恩 |
[41:53] | This was only meant to be a temporary fix. | 这本来也就是临时的解决办法 |
[41:56] | The real endgame is almost here. | 真正的尾声即将来临 |