时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:17] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度 打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | – Mom! – And get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | Ronnie was vaporized in the accelerator | 在加速器达到临界状态时 |
[00:36] | when it went critical. | 罗尼被蒸发了 |
[00:37] | Ronnie’s alive. | 罗尼还活着 |
[00:38] | I saw him, Cisco. | 我看到他了 西斯科 |
[00:40] | Firestorm. | 火风暴 |
[00:43] | I wanted to talk to you about Firestorm. | 我想跟你谈谈火风暴 |
[00:45] | We had some rudimentary success | 我们在第一步测试中 |
[00:46] | with our stage one testing. | 有了微小的成功 |
[00:48] | – Professor Stein– – Professor Martin Stein? | -斯泰因教授 -马丁·斯泰因教授 |
[00:50] | He was our team leader. | 他是我们的组长 |
[00:51] | I know what really happened to him that night. | 我知道那晚他究竟发生了什么事 |
[00:53] | In the mass of energy. Looks like– | 在巨量能量中 看起来就像 |
[00:55] | – Ronnie. – And Professor Stein. | -罗尼 -以及斯泰因教授 |
[00:57] | The dark matter merged them together. | 暗物质把他们融为一体 |
[01:05] | So how does a superhero get ready for a date? | 超级英雄要怎么为约会做准备呢 |
[01:10] | Same as everybody else. | 跟其他人一样 |
[01:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:21] | Everyone tells you to just be yourself. | 每个人都跟你说做自己就行 |
[01:28] | But who is that really? | 但自己到底是什么样的呢 |
[01:30] | If you change one more time, I’m gonna shoot you. | 你再换一次 我就开枪打你了 |
[01:45] | Punctual. | 很准时 |
[01:46] | Yeah, yeah, that is what my friends call me: | 是啊 我朋友都这么叫我 |
[01:50] | Mr. Punctual. | 准时先生 |
[01:52] | Is that lonely-looking flower for me? | 这朵孤零零的花是给我的吗 |
[01:55] | Is this dumb? | 是不是很愚蠢 |
[01:56] | I thought about getting a full bouquet, | 我本来想拿一整束的 |
[01:58] | but then I thought that was weird. | 但后来我觉得那很怪 |
[02:00] | No. | 不会 |
[02:01] | It’s awesome. | 很棒 |
[02:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | Okay. | 不行了 |
[02:16] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:18] | Victory. | 我赢了 |
[02:19] | I told you these were the spiciest tacos in Central City. | 我跟你说了这些是中城最辣的炸玉米饼 |
[02:22] | Oh, I thought you were bluffing. | 我以为你在唬我 |
[02:23] | I never bluff. | 我从不唬人 |
[02:25] | Just say it, I am the champion of all things spicy. | 承认吧 我是麻辣之王 |
[02:28] | You are the spice champion of Central City. | 你是中城的麻辣之王 |
[02:33] | Well, this requires soap and water. | 这得用肥皂和水才能洗掉 |
[02:35] | – I’ll be right back. – Mm-hmm. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[02:43] | Robbery at the convenience store | 布兰德路和保尔森路上的便利店 |
[02:45] | on Brand and Paulson. | 发生了抢劫案 |
[02:47] | Man, come on. Kind of on a date. | 不是吧 我在约会 |
[02:50] | Can’t the cops get this one? | 警察不能去处理吗 |
[02:52] | Fine, but when you read in the paper tomorrow | 好 但你明天看报纸时 |
[02:54] | about that poor little old lady getting robbed… | 会看到一个可怜的老太太被抢劫了 |
[02:57] | How do you know it’s a little old lady? | 你怎么知道是个老太太 |
[02:58] | Please, it’s always a little old lady. | 拜托 总是老太太 |
[03:02] | Okay, all right. | 好 好吧 |
[03:04] | No little old lady. | 不是可怜的老太太 |
[03:09] | Your move, Allen. | 看你了 艾伦 |
[03:10] | What’s next? | 接下来干嘛 |
[03:14] | So what’s wrong with you? | 你发生什么事了 |
[03:16] | Why hasn’t someone snatched you up yet? | 为什么现在还没人把你钓走 |
[03:22] | It’s work. Just a sec. | 工作上的事 稍等一会 |
[03:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:29] | I know you’re on a date, but we got a jumper | 我知道你在约会 但在52街和韦德路交口 |
[03:31] | on 52nd and Waid. | 有一起跳楼事件要处理 |
[03:35] | Sir, please, you have everything to live for. | 先生 求你了 有这么多事值得你活着 |
[03:39] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[03:46] | Are you gonna let me go back up there? | 你会让我再回到上面去吗 |
[03:48] | No. | 不会 |
[03:53] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:03] | What was that for? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:05] | To see if I wanted a second date. | 看看我是不是还想再来一次约会 |
[04:08] | And? | 那你想吗 |
[04:10] | Let me see one more time. | 让我再试一次 |
[04:19] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[04:29] | Quentin Quale. | 昆汀·奎尔 |
[04:32] | Can I help you, young man? | 有什么能帮你的吗 年轻人 |
[04:35] | Haven’t been called that in quite some time. | 好久没被别人这么叫过了 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[04:40] | We went to school together. | 我们一起上过学 |
[04:42] | You’re one of my students. | 你是我的一个学生 |
[04:44] | No, classmates. | 不 是同学 |
[04:46] | University of Chicago, class of 74. | 芝加哥大学 74级 |
[04:49] | We protested the war. | 我们一起进行过反战抗议 |
[04:51] | Make love, not napalm, remember? | 要爱不要战争 还记得吗 |
[04:56] | Look, I don’t know if this is some kind of practical joke– | 我不知道这是不是什么恶作剧 |
[04:58] | I know about your brother. | 我知道你弟弟的事 |
[05:01] | The truth is, he committed suicide. | 事实是 他自杀了 |
[05:05] | You found the body. | 你发现了尸体 |
[05:07] | I never told anyone about that. | 我从没跟其他人说起过这个 |
[05:08] | You told one person. | 你告诉过一个人 |
[05:14] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[05:17] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮助我 |
[05:29] | Dude, you are a crime-fighting | 兄弟 你就是打击罪犯机 |
[05:31] | lady-slaying machine. | 兼美女捕获机 |
[05:33] | Oh, God, it was so cool. | 天呐 太酷了 |
[05:35] | She was so cool. | 她太美了 |
[05:36] | We’re going on another date tonight. | 我们今晚要第二次约会 |
[05:38] | Tonight? Really? | 今晚 真的吗 |
[05:39] | Aren’t you worried about moving too fast? | 你不担心会太快了吗 |
[05:42] | No. What do you mean? | 不 什么意思 |
[05:44] | It’s a second date. | 只是第二次约会 |
[05:45] | No, no, no, no, I meant going too fast, hurrying. | 不不 我是说太快了 太急了 |
[05:49] | Look, I mean, you’re fast, | 你很快 |
[05:50] | but there’s fast, and then there’s fast. | 这个快的话 那也会快的 |
[05:52] | Am I being subtle enough? | 我说得还不够隐晦吗 |
[05:53] | – You’re really not. – Cisco’s right. | -你没有 -西斯科说得对 |
[05:55] | With your increased blood flow and increased heart rate, | 你血流加速 心跳加快 |
[05:57] | theoretically, your speed could cause you to… | 理论上 你的速度会导致… |
[05:59] | You’re gonna need to think about a lot of dead puppies. | 你得去想想很多死去的小狗 |
[06:02] | Like, we’re talking a whole kennel. | 一个狗舍那么多的 |
[06:04] | And baseball. | 或者想想打棒球 |
[06:05] | Cold showers. | 洗个冷水澡 |
[06:06] | You know what? Nuns. | 还有 修女 |
[06:07] | Okay. It is just a second date. | 就是第二次约会而已 |
[06:10] | A second date? With who? | 第二次约会 跟谁 |
[06:12] | With Linda Park, the sports reporter. | 跟琳达·帕克 那个体育记者 |
[06:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:16] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[06:17] | Linda seems great, and you’re great. | 琳达看起来人很好 你也很好 |
[06:20] | So… great. | 所以 棒极了 |
[06:23] | Hey, I gotta go. I gotta help out a friend. | 我得走了 要去帮一个朋友 |
[06:26] | Everything okay? We just got here. | 出事了吗 我们才刚来呢 |
[06:28] | Yeah, I’ll see you guys later. | 等下见 |
[06:29] | Quentin Quale was attacked near his lab | 昨晚 昆汀·奎尔 |
[06:31] | at Concordance Research last night. | 在一致性研究实验室附近遇袭 |
[06:33] | There were several unsubstantiated reports | 未经证实的消息表明 |
[06:36] | of the so-called “Burning Man” | 当时所谓的火人 |
[06:37] | in the area following the attacks. | 也在袭击现场附近出现了 |
[06:39] | Burning man? | 火人 |
[06:41] | Caitlin, weren’t you asking about him a few weeks ago? | 凯特琳 你几周前不是还问起过这个人 |
[06:52] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[06:53] | Sure. | 小事 |
[06:54] | What exactly are we doing here? | 我们在这是要做什么 |
[06:56] | That’s Barry’s old house. | 那是巴里以前的家 |
[06:58] | Where his mother was murdered? | 他母亲就是在这里被谋杀的 |
[07:00] | I have a theory about who might have been involved | 关于谁和巴里母亲的死有关 |
[07:01] | in Barry’s mother’s death. | 我有个想法 |
[07:03] | I thought you and I could reexamine the crime scene, | 我想着我们能再检查下现场 |
[07:05] | you could apply your technical expertise | 你能用你的高科技 |
[07:07] | and help me prove who really did it. | 帮我证明是谁干的 |
[07:08] | For sure, we should get Dr. Wells | 我们应该让威尔斯博士 |
[07:10] | and Caitlin in on this. | 还有凯特琳都来 |
[07:11] | No, we should keep this between us for the time being. | 不行 我们暂时还是不要告诉别人 |
[07:14] | If too many people know, Barry will find out, | 太多人知道的话 巴里也会知道 |
[07:15] | and I don’t want to involve him | 在我们找到确凿证据前 |
[07:16] | until we know something definitive. | 我不想把他扯进来 |
[07:25] | Hello, ma’am. | 女士 你好 |
[07:27] | I’m Detective West. | 我是韦斯特警探 |
[07:29] | This is Cisco Ramon. | 这位是西斯科·拉蒙 |
[07:31] | Oh, please, it’s Sherry, like the drink. | 我叫雪莉 雪莉酒的雪莉 |
[07:36] | What can I do for you, Detective? | 警探 我能为你做什么 |
[07:37] | I don’t know if you were aware, | 我不知道您是否了解过 |
[07:38] | but there was a homicide in this residence | 不过大约15年前 |
[07:40] | approximately 15 years ago. | 这房子里发生了一起谋杀案 |
[07:42] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:43] | We’ve reopened the investigation. | 我们要重新调查此案 |
[07:45] | Do you mind if we come in | 您介意我们进来 |
[07:46] | and take another look around? | 四处看看吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[07:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Do you live alone? | 您一个人住吗 |
[07:58] | Yes, I’m divorced. | 是的 我离婚了 |
[08:06] | Well, it appears letting Ronnie roam free | 看来让罗尼一个人四处游荡 |
[08:08] | is no longer an option. | 已经不行了 |
[08:10] | He’s not even Ronnie anymore. | 他甚至不再是罗尼了 |
[08:12] | He’s Martin Stein walking around in Ronnie’s body, | 他是占据罗尼身体的马丁·斯泰因 |
[08:15] | like a vampire. | 就像吸血鬼一样 |
[08:17] | Is there a reason that Stein’s brain | 为什么斯泰因的大脑 |
[08:19] | is in control of Ronnie’s body, | 控制着罗尼的身体 |
[08:20] | not the other way around? | 而不是反过来 |
[08:21] | Simple Darwinism, I suspect. | 简单的进化论吧 |
[08:23] | A brand-new organism will select | 全新的生命体会选择 |
[08:25] | the strongest parts of itself in order to survive. | 自身最强的部分以存活下来 |
[08:28] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[08:29] | In this case, Ronnie’s body, Stein’s mind. | 所以这回是罗尼的身体 斯泰因的大脑 |
[08:32] | In any event, he badly hurt an innocent man, | 不管怎么说 他重伤了一个无辜的人 |
[08:34] | and we have hunted meta-humans for less. | 罪行更轻的超能力者我们都抓了 |
[08:36] | Caitlin, we need to know that you’re on board | 凯特琳 我们需要知道 |
[08:39] | with what needs to be done here. | 不管发生什么 你会站在我们这边 |
[08:44] | How do we find him? | 要怎么找到他 |
[08:47] | Quentin Quale, the scientist that Ronnie attacked, | 昆汀·奎尔 罗尼袭击的科学家 |
[08:50] | is a former colleague of Martin Stein. | 他是马丁·斯泰因的前同事 |
[08:52] | If Martin is indeed in control of Ronnie’s body, | 如果马丁真的控制了罗尼的身体 |
[08:55] | he may be trying to figure out exactly what’s happening to him. | 也许他正试着搞清楚 自己身上发生了什么 |
[08:58] | What do we know about him? | 关于这个人我们都知道什么 |
[09:00] | I don’t even know what Stein looks like. | 我甚至不知道斯泰因的长相 |
[09:03] | Martin Stein. | 马丁·斯泰因 |
[09:05] | That’s Stein? | 那是斯泰因 |
[09:06] | It is. | 没错 |
[09:07] | I’ve seen him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[09:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:11] | On the train, the day the accelerator exploded. | 粒子加速器爆炸的那天 在火车上见过 |
[09:23] | Super cool, isn’t it? | 很棒 不是吗 |
[09:26] | S.T.A.R. Labs, I mean. | 我说的是尖端科研实验室 |
[09:29] | Yes, it’s… super cool. | 没错 是很不错 |
[09:33] | Trust Harrison Wells | 相信哈里森·威尔斯 |
[09:34] | to build a particle accelerator with a bit of style. | 用自己的方式造好了粒子加速器 |
[09:37] | Most scientists don’t have an appreciation | 大部分科学家 |
[09:41] | for the value of aesthetics. | 都不会欣赏美 |
[09:43] | Albert Einstein said, “Once you can accept | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦说过 “一旦你明白 |
[09:45] | the universe as being something expanding | 宇宙是个向虚无扩张的物体 |
[09:47] | into an infinite nothing which is actually something… | 而这所谓虚无并非真正的虚无 |
[09:50] | wearing stripes with plaid becomes easy.” | 那么穿苏格兰短裙也没什么好奇怪的” |
[09:54] | I thought people your age | 我以为你这个年龄的人 |
[09:56] | didn’t read actual books anymore. | 都不读真正的书了 |
[09:57] | Oh, I’m the only one. | 我是特别的那个 |
[10:00] | Physics. Hobby or endeavor? | 物理 爱好还是工作 |
[10:04] | Both, actually. | 两者都有 |
[10:06] | I’m a CSI. | 我是犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[10:07] | I work for the Central City Police Department. | 我在中城警局工作 |
[10:09] | Really? You look too young for that. | 真的吗 你看起来太年轻了 |
[10:13] | That is what they tell me. | 他们也是这么说的 |
[10:15] | Are you gonna watch the accelerator turn on tonight? | 你今晚会去看他们开启加速器吗 |
[10:19] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 肯定会去的 |
[10:21] | They say it’s going to change the world. | 据说这会改变世界 |
[10:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:26] | Carson Station. Carson Station. | 卡森站到了 卡森站到了 |
[10:27] | Oh, this is my stop. | 我要下车了 |
[10:29] | – It was nice talking to you. – You too. | -和你聊天很高兴 -我也是 |
[10:31] | Maybe I will see you there tonight. | 也许今晚还会再见面 |
[10:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:35] | I’m taking a girlfriend. | 我准备带女朋友去 |
[10:37] | Not my girlfriend, she’s just… | 不是女朋友 她只是 |
[10:39] | sorry, she’s just a female friend | 抱歉 她只是一个女性朋友 |
[10:41] | who I’m not dating yet. | 我还没和她约会 |
[10:43] | The doors are about to close. | 车门快要关了 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | Don’t turn it on! | 不要启动 |
[10:55] | Don’t turn it on! Don’t turn it on! | 不要启动 不要启动 |
[10:59] | Don’t turn it on! Don’t turn it on! | 不要启动 不要启动 |
[11:12] | Caitlin, whatever happens… | 凯特琳 无论发生什么 |
[11:24] | Of course I’ve heard of S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我当然听说过尖端科研实验室 |
[11:26] | Martin was always vocal about the competition. | 马丁对竞争总是直言不讳 |
[11:29] | S.T.A.R. Labs is actually helping the CCPD | 尖端科研实验室其实正在帮助中城警局 |
[11:32] | looking into your husband’s disappearance, Mrs. Stein. | 调查您丈夫的失踪事件 斯泰因夫人 |
[11:35] | Oh, please. Call me Clarissa. | 别客气 叫我克莱丽莎吧 |
[11:37] | The Conway Prize for Scientific Advancement. | 康威科技进步奖 |
[11:41] | Martin was very proud of that one. | 马丁非常引以为傲 |
[11:44] | I’d always hoped to win one of these myself. | 我一直希望自己也能得一个 |
[11:46] | Oh, and look at that. He won it three times. | 哦 快瞧 他得了三次 |
[11:49] | Takes a special kind of person | 好不容易才有人 |
[11:51] | to make Dr. Wells jealous. | 能让威尔斯博士嫉妒 |
[11:53] | Well, Martin had a talent for making people jealous. | 马丁天生就惹人嫉妒 |
[11:57] | Even me. | 我也不能幸免 |
[11:59] | I sometimes think Martin loved his theorems and experiments | 有时候我觉得马丁爱他那些理论和实验 |
[12:03] | more than he did me. | 胜过爱我 |
[12:04] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我相信这不是真的 |
[12:08] | And you haven’t heard from your husband | 在你丈夫失踪后 |
[12:11] | since he disappeared. | 你一直没有他的消息 |
[12:12] | No. | 没有 |
[12:14] | Mrs. Stein, could I show you a photograph? | 斯泰因夫人 我能给你看张照片吗 |
[12:18] | Have you seen this person before? | 你之前有见到过这个人吗 |
[12:21] | Yes, I have. | 是的 我见过 |
[12:25] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[12:28] | He’s just a person of interest in your husband’s case. | 他只是你丈夫案子的一个嫌疑人 |
[12:32] | When did you see him? | 你什么时候见到他的 |
[12:35] | I started getting the feeling that someone was watching me, | 我开始感觉到似乎有人在暗中监视我 |
[12:38] | and sometimes I still do. | 有时候我仍然能感受到 |
[12:40] | And about a month after Martin disappeared, | 大约在马丁失踪的一个月后 |
[12:44] | that young man showed up here. | 那个年轻人出现在这里 |
[13:00] | What happened to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[13:06] | A month… | 一个月 |
[13:12] | Clarissa. | 克莱丽莎 |
[13:16] | Clarissa. | 克莱丽莎 |
[13:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:22] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[13:24] | Under the loose stone. You leave a key for me there. | 在松动的石头底下 你给我留了一把钥匙 |
[13:28] | I’m always losing mine. | 我的钥匙老是丢 |
[13:31] | Losing my keys. Losing my mind. | 丢掉钥匙 失去理智 |
[13:34] | I’m going to call the police. | 我要报警了 |
[13:35] | Losing my mind. | 失去理智 |
[13:37] | Where is my body? | 我的躯体在哪里 |
[13:40] | I see my life, but I can’t reach it. | 我看到我的生命 却无法触及 |
[13:43] | Please send someone. | 请派人过来 |
[13:44] | There’s an intruder in my house! | 有人闯进了我家里 |
[13:50] | So it appears Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond | 看来马丁·斯坦因和罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[13:52] | have something in common besides sharing a body. | 所共有的不只是一具躯体 |
[13:55] | They both feel the need to protect the women they love. | 他们都感受到保护自己心爱的女人的需要 |
[13:58] | Clarissa said she feels like she’s being watched. | 克莱丽莎说她感觉到自己被监视 |
[14:02] | Well, then, | 这样的话 |
[14:03] | this has all the makings of a stakeout. | 这就满足了监视具有的一切特点 |
[14:06] | But Barry’s got a date tonight. | 但巴里今晚有个约会 |
[14:08] | I’ll cancel. | 我会取消的 |
[14:08] | No! No, go. | 不 不 去吧 |
[14:11] | If we need you here, something tells me | 如果我们需要你 我预感到 |
[14:12] | we can get you back in a hurry. | 我们能随时把你叫回来 |
[14:18] | I’m not picking up anything. Not even with The Super Light. | 什么都没感应到 就算我用了超级射线 |
[14:21] | Super Light? | 超级射线 |
[14:22] | Well, technically it’s a multi-spectrum, | 从技术角度上说 它是个多光谱的 |
[14:24] | ultraviolet laser-enhanced scanner that detects | 紫外线激光加强版的扫描仪 |
[14:26] | molecular schisms in the 600 mega-volt range, | 可以检测出600百万伏特范围内的分子分裂 |
[14:28] | but I figured “Super Light” was easier to say. | 但我觉得”超级射线”比较上口 |
[14:30] | Right, but what does it tell you? | 是啊 它告诉你什么了 |
[14:32] | Nothing we didn’t already know about that night. | 只有关于那晚我们已经知道的事 |
[14:34] | Okay, keep looking. | 好吧 接着找吧 |
[14:37] | Can I get you boys something to drink? | 你们要来点什么饮料吗 |
[14:40] | Water? Soda? | 水 苏打 |
[14:44] | Wine? | 酒 |
[14:46] | We’re fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Well, if you change your mind, I’ve been told | 如果你们改变了想法 |
[14:50] | my strawberry daiquiris are sinful. | 我的草莓代基里酒可是有口皆碑 |
[14:56] | I will not judge you. | 我不会评判你的 |
[14:58] | Okay, Barry’s mother’s body was found here, | 好吧 巴里母亲的尸体是在那儿找到的 |
[15:02] | knife beside her, | 她身旁有把刀 |
[15:04] | blood spatter on the wall belonged to Nora. | 溅在墙上的血属于诺拉 |
[15:07] | Joe, I think… | 乔 我觉得 |
[15:09] | I just think maybe it’s been too long, | 我觉得也许过了太久 |
[15:12] | and everything’s different. | 而且一切都不一样了 |
[15:14] | Except that mirror. | 除了那面镜子 |
[15:19] | Sherry must have bought it at the estate sale. | 一定是雪莉在房产拍卖的时候买的 |
[15:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[15:26] | Silver nitrate. | 硝酸银 |
[15:28] | The compound used in photography. | 这种混合物用于摄影 |
[15:30] | It was often used to back vintage mirrors. | 也常用于涂在老式镜子背面 |
[15:36] | If there were two speedsters there that night, | 如果那晚有两个高速者 |
[15:39] | the sparks from their movement would have generated | 他们的运动所产生的电火花可以生成 |
[15:41] | enough flashes to actually expose images | 足够的闪光来曝光图像 |
[15:43] | onto the silver nitrate. | 于硝酸银之上 |
[15:45] | You saying what I think you’re saying? | 你所说的是我想的意思吗 |
[15:46] | This mirror might contain photographs | 这面镜子可能含有 |
[15:49] | of what actually happened that night. | 那晚发生的情景的照片 |
[15:56] | You look great. | 你看上去真美 |
[15:57] | Well, I have a big date tonight, | 那当然 我今晚可是有约在身 |
[15:59] | and I kind of wanted to impress the guy. | 而且我想给他留下好印象 |
[16:01] | I think I can speak for that guy | 我觉得我可以替他说 |
[16:03] | and say that he is super impressed. | 他对你的印象非常深刻 |
[16:07] | So is this your place? It’s awesome. | 这里就是你家吗 真酷 |
[16:10] | Yeah. Well, not entirely. I grew up here. | 也不完全是 我在这儿长大的 |
[16:13] | Is it really lame that I live at home? | 我住在家里是不是很逊 |
[16:15] | Not at all. I still live with my parents. | 一点也不 我还和父母住在一起 |
[16:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:19] | No. That would be so lame. | 不 要是那样也太逊了 |
[16:23] | All right, so here’s the plan. | 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[16:25] | First, a dinner reservation at Paper Clip. | 首先 在纸夹餐厅的预约晚餐 |
[16:27] | Then a round of mini-golf, | 然后再来一轮迷你高尔夫 |
[16:29] | followed by Mal Duncan, | 接着去听马尔·邓肯唱歌 |
[16:30] | who is playing at an underground jazz club. | 他在一间地下爵士俱乐部演出 |
[16:32] | But my foster dad has a connection there, | 不过我的养父在那里认识人 |
[16:33] | so he hooked us up. | 他能介绍我们去 |
[16:34] | And if you’re not sick of me by then, | 如果你那时候还没厌倦我的话 |
[16:35] | we can get fro-yo. | 我们可以喝酸冻奶 |
[16:37] | Or… | 或者… |
[16:44] | Want some of my fries? | 要炸薯条吗 |
[16:46] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:48] | Why would he come back here? | 他为什么要回来 |
[16:51] | Because this is his home. | 因为这里是他的家 |
[16:55] | I don’t mean the actual house. | 我指的不是这间房子 |
[16:57] | I mean Clarissa. She’s his home. | 我是指克莱丽莎 她就是他的家 |
[17:00] | We all want to go home again. | 我们都希望能再次回家 |
[17:03] | You know, where we feel safe. | 就是让我们感觉安全的地方 |
[17:07] | Where we feel loved. | 感觉到爱的地方 |
[17:10] | Ronnie’s your home. | 罗尼是你的家 |
[17:14] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[17:20] | Remember what I told you on your first day at S.T.A.R. labs? | 还记得你来尖端科研实验室第一天我说的话吗 |
[17:23] | “A scientist’s work is never finished”” | “科学家的工作是永无止境的” |
[17:25] | A scientist’s work is never finished. | 科学家的工作是永无止境的 |
[17:26] | Well, my work did this to Ronnie | 是我的工作让罗尼和马丁·斯泰因 |
[17:28] | and did this to Martin Stein. | 变成现在这个样子的 |
[17:30] | But it’s not finished, and it won’t be | 但这不是终结 而且也不会终结 |
[17:33] | until we bring them both home. | 直到我们将他们送回彼此的家中 |
[17:43] | So I’m assuming you have Barry on speed dial? | 我想你手机的快速拨号上有巴里的号码吧 |
[17:54] | Whoa! What’s wrong? That felt amazing. | 怎么回事 那感觉好棒 |
[17:57] | I just got a little excited. | 我刚才有点激动 |
[18:00] | I would hope so. | 这正是我所希望的 |
[18:01] | Sorry, Linda, I’m just, | 抱歉 琳达 我只是 |
[18:03] | a little worried about, | 有一点担心 |
[18:06] | moving too fast. | 我们进展太快了 |
[18:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:10] | I hate slow. | 我不喜欢拖沓 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry, I should check | 对不起 我应该看一下 |
[18:24] | just in case it’s an emergency. | 看是不是紧急情况 |
[18:26] | Ah! Okay. | 没事 |
[18:31] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[18:32] | It’s important. | 是很重要的事 |
[18:34] | Not that this isn’t important. | 不是说刚才那事不重要 |
[18:38] | It’s just that, this other thing | 只是 这件事 |
[18:40] | is time sensitive! | 必须赶时间 |
[18:43] | Otherwise there’s no way that I would be leaving you. | 否则我是无论如何都不会离开你的 |
[18:46] | No one in their right mind would leave you. | 正常人都不会离开你的 |
[18:49] | Your shirt’s on backwards. | 你的衬衣穿反了 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I got it. Okay. | 是啊 我知道了 好的 |
[18:54] | I will text you, all right? | 我会发短信给你 好吗 |
[18:56] | No, I’ll call you. I’ll call you. | 不 我会打电话给你 给你打电话 |
[18:58] | Or how about I just, I’ll just do both, okay? | 或者两样都做 好吗 |
[19:00] | I’ll do both. | 两样都做 |
[19:01] | I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[19:10] | Professor Stein. | 斯泰因教授 |
[19:12] | Hey, I’m not here to hurt you, | 我不会伤害你的 |
[19:14] | and I know you don’t want to hurt anyone else, | 而且我也知道你不想伤害任何人 |
[19:16] | so if you could just not– | 所以你是否可以不要 |
[19:19] | flame on. | 烧起来 |
[20:12] | No! | 不 |
[20:24] | Well, that was terrifying. | 这可真吓人 |
[20:33] | I sent Sherry to the movies. | 我让雪莉去看电影了 |
[20:35] | Trust me, the best show in town | 相信我 城里最好的演出 |
[20:37] | is going to be in here tonight. | 将会于此在今晚上演 |
[20:38] | So you’re telling me you can get actual photographs | 你是在告诉我 你真的可以用这个东西 |
[20:40] | from this thing? | 得出真实的影像吗 |
[20:41] | The science is solid. | 科学是可靠的 |
[20:42] | It works exactly like an old film camera. | 它的工作原理和老式摄影机一样 |
[20:44] | I developed the mirror backing, | 我让镜子背面显影 |
[20:46] | and fortunately for us, | 幸运的是 |
[20:48] | the lightning went off about ten times that night. | 那晚发生了大约十次闪电 |
[20:51] | Multiple exposures. | 多次曝光 |
[20:52] | Now you’re getting it. | 现在你明白了吧 |
[20:53] | I went ahead and enhanced them digitally | 我进一步对其进行数码增强 |
[20:56] | and, just for kicks, | 让图像更清晰 |
[20:57] | decided to extrapolate a 3-D hologram | 决定把原始的2D全息图 |
[20:59] | from the original 2-D. | 外推成3D的 |
[21:01] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[21:02] | Lights. | 灯 |
[21:04] | Camera. | 摄影机 |
[21:06] | Action. | 开始 |
[21:29] | Can you play it again? Slower? | 能再放一遍吗 慢一点 |
[21:34] | There, there. You see that? | 那里 你看见了吗 |
[21:44] | Next frame. | 下一个画面 |
[21:59] | This wallpaper’s new. | 这个壁纸是新的 |
[22:04] | Oh, man. Is that blood? | 天呐 那是血迹吗 |
[22:10] | We had a husband who was holding | 因为丈夫当时拿着 |
[22:11] | the same weapon that killed his wife. | 杀害妻子的凶器 |
[22:12] | We weren’t looking for any other suspects. | 我们再没寻找别的嫌疑人 |
[22:15] | That blood belongs to one of the two speedsters | 那血迹属于那晚出现在这里的 |
[22:17] | that was here that night. | 其中一个高速者 |
[22:19] | Maybe the one that killed Nora. | 也许血迹属于杀害诺拉的凶手 |
[22:22] | I’ll get a sample kit. | 我去拿样本采集包 |
[22:25] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |
[22:33] | – That’s great. – Linda, hey. | -那很好 -琳达 |
[22:36] | So I hope it’s cool that I came by. | 希望你不介意我过来 |
[22:38] | Yeah, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[22:39] | I was just writing a column on the Combines. | 我刚才正在写关于曲棍球联盟的专栏 |
[22:41] | Oh, sweet, how are they doing? | 很好 他们战况怎么样 |
[22:43] | Well, they were up two goals to none last night, | 他们昨晚本来领先两个球 |
[22:46] | but then they blew it. | 但是最后他们还是输了 |
[22:49] | Wait, we’re not talking about hockey anymore, are we? | 等等 我们是在谈论曲棍球吗 |
[22:53] | No. We’re not. | 不是 不是谈那个 |
[22:55] | Look, I am so, so sorry that I left you like that. | 我真的很抱歉 昨晚把你自己留在那里 |
[22:58] | I’m-I’m not that kind of guy. | 我不是那种人 |
[23:01] | Well, let me tell you what kind of girl I am. | 让我告诉你 我是什么样的女孩吧 |
[23:05] | I work in a hard business, and I work hard in it. | 我在竞争激烈的行业工作 而且我很努力 |
[23:07] | And so I’m very picky about who I choose | 所以我对于陪伴我度过闲暇时光的对象 |
[23:09] | to spend my free time with. | 十分挑剔 |
[23:12] | I chose to spend some of it with you, so… | 我选择和你待在一起 所以… |
[23:14] | tell me, Barry Allen, did I make the right choice? | 告诉我 巴里·艾伦 我的选择正确吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 很正确 |
[23:19] | It just that something important came up. | 昨晚真的有很重要的事发生 |
[23:21] | And not more important than you, | 但没有你重要 |
[23:23] | it’s just sort of, like, an equal level of importance | 只是 差不多 跟你一样重要的 |
[23:26] | type situation… | 情形… |
[23:28] | And–and usually I can do both, | 通常我可以兼顾两者 |
[23:32] | but it’s just that I have to– | 但是我必须… |
[23:37] | I have to go to work. I’m so sorry. | 我必须回去工作了 真对不起 |
[23:40] | It’s a police emergency. | 是警署的急事 |
[23:42] | Can we talk later tonight? | 我们今晚再谈 好吗 |
[23:44] | I’m not going anywhere…yet. | 我哪里也不去… 暂时 |
[23:47] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Sorry, gotta go. Uh– | 抱歉 得走了 |
[23:52] | Hey! What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:55] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[23:57] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[23:59] | So, um, you and Barry are like BFFs, right? | 你和巴里是最好的朋友对吧 |
[24:01] | The best of BFFs. | 最好的最好朋友 |
[24:04] | Has he ever actually dated anyone before? | 他之前有和人约会过吗 |
[24:06] | Because he’s simultaneously surprisingly good at it | 因为他好像一方面表现得很好 |
[24:09] | and really, really bad at it. | 但同时又表现得非常非常差 |
[24:11] | I don’t know. He’s…Barry. | 我不知道 他是巴里 |
[24:15] | What was his last girlfriend like? | 他上一位女友什么样 |
[24:17] | You know, he hasn’t really had a girlfriend in a while. | 他有段时间没有女友了 |
[24:20] | I don’t know, maybe he’s just not ready yet. | 我不知道 也许他只是没准备好 |
[24:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:24] | You know, I mean, he was into someone, | 我是说他之前对某人有意思 |
[24:27] | an unrequited love thing. | 是一种暗恋 |
[24:30] | You know, he had feelings for someone, | 他对某人有意思 |
[24:32] | and they weren’t really reciprocated, so… | 但是那人却完全没感觉 所以… |
[24:36] | Yeah, maybe just give him time. | 给他点时间就好了吧 |
[24:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:44] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[24:46] | Looks like the tracker Barry placed on worked. | 看起来巴里放的跟踪器起作用了 |
[24:51] | Professor Stein? | 斯泰因教授 |
[24:52] | Ugh, I told you to stay away from me. | 我告诉你离我远点了 |
[24:54] | And I will, but there’s someone else | 我会的 但是有别人 |
[24:57] | who wants to talk to you. | 想要和你谈谈 |
[24:59] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[25:05] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[25:09] | Clarissa. | 克莱丽莎 |
[25:10] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[25:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:14] | I hear the other inside of me. | 我听到身体里的另一个我 |
[25:16] | He wants to go home to her. | 他想回家去找她 |
[25:20] | But we can’t. I want to be me again. | 但是我们不能 我想重新找回自我 |
[25:24] | Martin… what’s my favorite color? | 马丁 我最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[25:30] | You could– you could never decide, | 你没法 你一直没做出决定 |
[25:35] | so you chose stripes. | 所以只能选条纹 |
[25:40] | You shouldn’t see me like this. | 你不应该看到我这样 |
[25:46] | I see you. | 我看到了你 |
[25:48] | I see you, Martin. | 我看到了你 马丁 |
[25:51] | These people can help you. | 这些人可以帮你 |
[25:54] | They say they can. Please let them. | 他们说可以 让他们帮你吧 |
[26:01] | Please…help us. | 求你 帮帮我们 |
[26:14] | Well, we got him. Them. | 我们找到了他 他们 |
[26:17] | Now what? | 接下来呢 |
[26:18] | Well, Stein clearly thinks | 斯泰因显然认为 |
[26:19] | he can separate himself from Ronnie’s body | 他可以使用核裂变从罗尼的身体中 |
[26:21] | using nuclear fission. | 分离出来 |
[26:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[26:23] | What do I think? | 我怎么认为 |
[26:26] | Is it possible? Theoretically. | 有可能吗 理论上来说可能 |
[26:29] | But splitting an atom and splitting a man | 但是分裂一个原子和分裂一个人 |
[26:31] | are two very different things. | 是两回事 |
[26:37] | I don’t suppose it’s necessary to point out you’re all staring? | 我想不用我说你们都知道自己在盯着我看吧 |
[26:42] | Our apologies. | 我们很抱歉 |
[26:44] | It is remarkable. | 真是不可思议 |
[26:46] | I feel clearer than I have since the accident. | 从事故过后我就没这么清醒过了 |
[26:49] | What did you give me? | 你给了我什么 |
[26:50] | A cocktail of anti-psychotics, depressants, | 混合了抗精神病 镇静剂还有 |
[26:53] | and mood stabilizers. | 情绪稳定剂的鸡尾酒 |
[26:54] | The same formula used to treat dissociative identity disorders. | 和治疗解离性人格识别障碍的药方相同 |
[26:58] | I assume this was your idea? | 我想这是你的主意吧 |
[27:02] | Very clever, Cait. | 很聪明 凯特 |
[27:04] | Don’t call me that. Please. | 别那么叫我 谢谢 |
[27:07] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[27:09] | We’d like to run some tests on you, | 我们想在你身上做些测试 |
[27:11] | if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[27:12] | Of course, Dr. Snow. | 当然可以 斯诺博士 |
[27:18] | Hey, I’m so sorry I had to run out like that again. | 抱歉像那样突然的离开 |
[27:20] | Uh, police business. | 是警方的事情 |
[27:23] | That’s funny, because I just called the station, | 真有趣 因为我刚给警局打了电话 |
[27:25] | and they said that you had taken some personal time. | 他们说你在处理私人事务 |
[27:28] | I’m not mad, Barry, I swear. | 我没生气 巴里 真的 |
[27:30] | But I do think that we should call it. | 但是我觉得我们还是算了吧 |
[27:32] | W-wait, can we talk about this? What do you mean? | 等下 我们能谈谈吗 你在说什么 |
[27:35] | Look, I know how hard and weird it is | 你看 我知道在没有放下 |
[27:36] | trying to date someone new | 另外一个人的时候 |
[27:37] | when you’re still not over someone. | 去和别人约会有多困难 |
[27:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:41] | You and Iris. | 你和爱瑞丝 |
[27:43] | Me and Iris, we’re not– | 我和爱瑞丝 我们没有 |
[27:46] | Who told you that I was hung up on Iris? | 谁跟你说我喜欢爱瑞丝的事的 |
[27:51] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[27:54] | Why would you tell Linda that I had feelings for you? | 你干嘛要告诉琳达我对你有感觉 |
[27:59] | I did not say that. | 我没那么说啊 |
[28:00] | Wait, did I? | 什么 我说了吗 |
[28:02] | Okay, Iris, this isn’t funny. | 好吧 爱瑞丝 这一点也不好玩 |
[28:03] | I mean, I like this girl. | 我是说 我喜欢这女孩 |
[28:05] | I know, and I am happy for you. | 我知道 我为你感到高兴 |
[28:07] | Really? Because I don’t– I mean, right now | 真的 因为我不觉得 我是说 现在 |
[28:09] | it sort of feels like you don’t want to be with me | 感觉就像是你不想和我在一起 |
[28:12] | and you don’t want anyone else to be with me either. | 也不想让别人和我在一起 |
[28:15] | I have wanted nothing more than for you to meet someone | 我比谁都想让你遇到一位 |
[28:17] | who is amazing. | 合适的人选 |
[28:17] | And I did! And you went out of your way | 我遇到了 而你却过去 |
[28:20] | to convince her that I was unavailable. | 告诉她我现在心里有别人 |
[28:23] | Look, I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:26] | – Great. – Wait, do you want me to talk to her? | -真好 -等下 你想让我和她谈谈吗 |
[28:28] | No, no, no. Absolutely not. | 不不不 绝对不要 |
[28:31] | Don’t talk to her. I’ll figure this out on my own. | 别和她谈 我自己想办法解决 |
[28:33] | I just need you to know that | 我只是想让你知道 |
[28:36] | I don’t have those feelings for you anymore. | 我对你已经没有那种感觉了 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[28:45] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:47] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[28:57] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好的 好的 好的 |
[29:00] | See? We got two different blood samples. | 看到没 我们找到了两种不同的血样 |
[29:03] | One for each speedster. | 分别是两个高速者的 |
[29:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:05] | One is A-positive, | 一个是A型阳性 |
[29:06] | and the other one’s AB-negative–super rare. | 而另一个是AB型阴性 超级少见 |
[29:08] | I’m gonna run them both through the CCPD criminal database | 我去将两种血型与中城警局犯罪库比对 |
[29:10] | to see if I get any matches. | 看有没有符合的 |
[29:11] | Can you run them against a specific person? | 你能匹配某个单独的人吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah, sure, if we have something to match it to. | 当然可以 如果有对比样品就行 |
[29:16] | Who are we looking at? | 你想查谁 |
[29:18] | Dr. Harrison Wells. | 查查哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[29:26] | I thought we were trying to solve Barry’s mom’s murder. | 我们不是在调查巴里妈妈的凶案吗 |
[29:29] | We are. | 没错 |
[29:31] | And I’m asking you to keep this between us. | 我要你将此事保守秘密 |
[29:35] | You think Dr. Wells killed Barry’s mom? | 你认为威尔斯博士杀了巴里的妈妈吗 |
[29:39] | No way. He didn’t even know Barry then. | 不可能 他那时还都不认识巴里呢 |
[29:42] | Why would he kill his mom? | 为什么要杀他妈妈呢 |
[29:44] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道原因 |
[29:47] | But I do know that Wells keeps secrets. | 但我知道威尔斯的确藏有秘密 |
[29:50] | And this may be one of them. | 也许这只是其中之一 |
[29:52] | Dr. Wells is a great man. | 威尔斯博士是个好人 |
[29:55] | I was nothing when he gave me a job, | 他给我工作时 我什么也不是 |
[29:57] | a chance to change my life. | 他给了我改变人生的机会 |
[30:00] | He has helped so many people. He’s not a murderer. | 他帮助了很多人 他不是个杀人犯 |
[30:03] | Cisco, I’m a cop. | 西斯科 我是警察 |
[30:07] | I’m good at reading people, | 我很会观察人 |
[30:08] | so I know I can trust you with my suspicion. | 我知道可以相信你 所以我把疑虑告诉你 |
[30:13] | When I go talk to the family and friends | 每当我去找凶杀嫌疑犯的家人 |
[30:15] | of a murder suspect, | 以及朋友谈话时 |
[30:16] | somebody I know is guilty, | 而我又知道这人是有罪的 |
[30:19] | and I tell them the person they love is a killer, | 然后告诉他们 他们所爱的人是凶手 |
[30:22] | guess what they all say. | 你猜他们怎么说 |
[30:25] | That’s not the person I know. | 这不是我认识的那个人 |
[30:30] | I think I’m done being a cop for today. | 看来我今天暂时不想做警察 |
[30:41] | Are you comfortable? | 舒服吗 |
[30:43] | A little warm. | 有点暖和 |
[30:45] | Ronnie used to always run warm. | 罗尼的身体总是很温暖 |
[30:49] | Not that warm. | 但不是这么暖和 |
[30:53] | Can I talk to him? | 我可以和他聊聊吗 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry, my dear. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[30:58] | I’m not sure it works like that. | 这由不得我控制 |
[31:00] | I can feel him though. | 但我能感觉到他 |
[31:03] | I have these memories. | 我脑里的这些记忆 |
[31:05] | Memories that I know aren’t my own. | 我知道这些记忆不是我的 |
[31:08] | One is particularly strong. | 其中一段特别强烈 |
[31:11] | Piedmont State Park? | 皮埃蒙特州立公园 |
[31:12] | It’s famous for the Hudson Falls. | 以哈得逊瀑布而闻名 |
[31:15] | I know that I’ve never been, | 我知道我从没去过那里 |
[31:17] | but I can remember those waterfalls perfectly. | 但我非常清楚地记得那些瀑布 |
[31:23] | That’s where Ronnie proposed to me. | 那是罗尼向我求婚的地方 |
[31:26] | He loves you very much. | 他非常地爱你 |
[31:29] | That I can feel. | 我感觉得到 |
[31:33] | Dr. Snow, can we see you for a minute? | 斯诺博士 我们能和你说几句话吗 |
[31:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:41] | – You okay? – Yeah, it’s just confusing. | -你没事吧 -没事 只是有点困惑 |
[31:45] | What isn’t confusing is what’s happening to him now. | 现在发生在他身上的事并不令人困惑 |
[31:49] | Ronnie’s body is rejecting Stein’s atoms | 罗尼的身体在排斥斯泰因的原子 |
[31:50] | like a host rejecting a parasite. | 就是宿主排斥寄生虫一样 |
[31:54] | The resulting instability is causing an exothermic reaction. | 由此产生的不稳定性造成放热反应 |
[31:57] | I worry if his temperature continues to rise, | 我担心如果他的体温持续上升 |
[32:00] | it’ll set off a chain reaction. | 将会引发连锁反应 |
[32:03] | And then what happens? | 然后会怎么样 |
[32:07] | He could go nuclear. | 他会变成核弹爆炸 |
[32:19] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[32:21] | Not Ronnie. | 不是罗尼 |
[32:23] | Martin Stein. | 我是马丁·斯泰因 |
[32:24] | Cisco Ramon. | 我叫西斯科·拉蒙 |
[32:26] | Your colleagues are in the next room, | 你的同事在隔壁房间 |
[32:27] | not so subtly discussing my condition. | 大大方方地讨论我的情况 |
[32:34] | That’s not freaky at all. | 刚才一点也不奇怪 |
[32:36] | It seems Ronnie’s fight with The Flash | 好像罗尼和闪电侠的打斗 |
[32:38] | has exacerbated the Firestorm Matrix. | 已经加重了火风暴模型 |
[32:41] | It’s unstable. | 很不稳定 |
[32:43] | Exponentially increasing the rate of fission inside his body. | 他的身体内成倍增加裂变的速度 |
[32:46] | Well, how long does he have? | 他还有多少时间 |
[32:49] | If his temperature keeps rising at the current pace, | 如果他的体温以目前的速度持续上升 |
[32:53] | no more than a couple of hours. | 不超过几个小时 |
[32:54] | But you can fix it, right? | 但是你可以解决这个问题对吧 |
[32:56] | I mean, you–you can separate them before it’s too late. | 在一切来得及之前 你可以把他们分离 |
[32:58] | Any attempt we make to separate the two of them | 任何尝试分离他们俩的行为 |
[33:02] | could be catastrophic– a nuclear explosion. | 都有可能造成灾难性的核爆炸 |
[33:05] | And a nuclear explosion of this magnitude | 而这种量级的核爆炸 |
[33:08] | would level this entire city. | 会把整座城市夷为平地 |
[33:10] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 |
[33:14] | Unless the host body were no longer functional. | 除非宿主的身体不再运转 |
[33:18] | You want to kill Ronnie? | 你要杀了罗尼 |
[33:20] | No, I don’t want to kill Ronnie. | 不 我不想杀罗尼 |
[33:23] | But in this scenario, Ronnie is the host body. | 但按照这一假设 罗尼就是宿主 |
[33:26] | If you kill Ronnie, you kill Stein. | 如果你杀了罗尼 就会杀了斯泰因 |
[33:28] | That’s two people. | 那是两条人命 |
[33:29] | I don’t know how else to stop it. | 我不知道还有什么办法能阻止这件事 |
[33:32] | And my guess is that if Ronnie and Professor Stein | 我猜想如果罗尼和斯泰因教授 |
[33:35] | knew the consequences that we were all facing, | 知道我们将面临的后果 |
[33:38] | they would make the same decision. | 他们肯定会做出同样的决定的 |
[33:39] | It’s two lives for millions. | 牺牲小我 拯救大我 |
[33:46] | Can you give us a minute? | 让我单独和他说几句话 |
[33:55] | – Caitlin… – I’ve already lost Ronnie once. | -凯特琳 -我已经失去罗尼一次了 |
[33:58] | I’m not going to do it again. | 我不想再次失去他 |
[34:01] | You said we have a couple of hours. | 你说过我们还有几个小时 |
[34:04] | Use them. | 好好利用 |
[34:13] | Dr. Wells, you don’t really think | 威尔斯博士 你不是真的认为 |
[34:14] | we should kill Ronnie, do you? | 我们应该杀了罗尼吧 |
[34:16] | Stay here, Cisco. | 待在这里 西斯科 |
[34:27] | Hey. Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:31] | Um, can I get you anything or– | 我能给你拿些什么 |
[34:34] | A glass of Chateau Haut-Brion Pessac-Leognan 1982 might be nice. | 一杯1982年的波尔多克雷奥良也许会不错 |
[34:40] | Or maybe it wouldn’t. | 或者不会 |
[34:42] | This body’s taste buds would obviously | 这个身体的味蕾显然 |
[34:44] | be different from my own. | 和我自己的有所不同 |
[34:46] | Perhaps I’m now a light beer man. | 也许我现在更适合喝淡爽型啤酒 |
[34:49] | There are worse things to be. | 还有更糟糕的事情 |
[34:52] | You mean like a living nuclear bomb? | 你是说变成一个活生生的核弹吗 |
[34:56] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[34:57] | Unstable nuclear fission was always a danger | 不稳定的核裂变在转化过程中 |
[34:59] | in the transmutation process. | 总是很危险的 |
[35:02] | Plus, you all argue very loudly. | 而且 你们的争吵都很大声 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:08] | But my friends are gonna figure out | 可我的朋友正在想办法 |
[35:10] | how to fix this, I promise. | 来解决这件事 我保证 |
[35:12] | I remember meeting you, Mr. Allen, on the train. | 我记得在火车上见过你 艾伦先生 |
[35:15] | You were headed to S.T.A.R. Labs with a girl | 当时你和一个女孩子正前往尖端科研实验室 |
[35:18] | but not your girlfriend. | 但她不是你的女朋友 |
[35:23] | I’m not sure that I have any girlfriend. | 我不确定我是否还有女朋友 |
[35:28] | You know, Einstein was not only brilliant, | 知道吗 爱因斯坦不止是聪明 |
[35:32] | he had a great sense of humor. | 他还有很强的幽默感 |
[35:35] | How did it go? | 怎么说来着 |
[35:37] | “Any man who drives safely while kissing a pretty girl | “一边亲吻女孩 一边开车的人 |
[35:40] | is not giving the pretty girl the attention she deserves.” | 没有给女孩她应得的关注” |
[35:47] | If I learned anything this past year, | 去年一年我学到的就是 |
[35:49] | life’s too short not to live. | 人生苦短 不要留任何遗憾 |
[36:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[36:02] | – I gave you an out. – I don’t want an out. | -我已经拒绝你了 -我不想被拒绝 |
[36:04] | I don’t wanna date someone who’s into someone else. | 我不想跟喜欢上别人的人约会 |
[36:06] | I’m not into anyone else. | 我没有喜欢别人 |
[36:07] | I’m gonna prove it to you. | 我会证明给你看的 |
[36:09] | This is the naga jolokia | 这是个断魂椒 |
[36:11] | or the ghost pepper. | 或者叫印度鬼椒 |
[36:12] | It is the world’s hottest pepper | 是全世界最辣的辣椒 |
[36:14] | measuring 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. | 比塔巴斯科辣椒酱辣401.5倍 |
[36:18] | If you do not agree to go on another date with me, | 如果你不同意跟我约会 |
[36:20] | I will eat it right here, right now. | 我现在就在这吃掉它 |
[36:25] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
[36:27] | I never bluff. | 我从不唬人 |
[36:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:35] | – I’m fine, yeah. – You sure? | -是的 很好 -你确定 |
[36:39] | Yes! Yes, I’ll go out with you. | 好了 好了 我跟你约会 |
[36:42] | That pepper could have killed you, nerd. | 这辣椒会弄死你的 傻瓜 |
[36:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:51] | I won’t let my job… | 我不会让我的工作 |
[36:53] | or how bad my mouth is burning right now come between us. | 或者我这火辣辣的嘴妨碍我们的 |
[36:58] | My Spice Champion of Central City. | 中城的麻辣之王 |
[37:17] | A crude weapon, if I may say so, Dr. Wells. | 真是把粗糙的武器 威尔斯博士 |
[37:21] | I couldn’t agree more, Gideon. | 我再同意不过了 吉迪恩 |
[37:24] | But it will do the job. | 不过它很好用 |
[37:34] | Gideon, can the Tachyon Prototype | 吉迪恩 能不能把超光速粒子原型机 |
[37:39] | be converted into a Quantum Splicer? | 改造成量子连接器 |
[37:41] | Theoretically, | 理论上可以 |
[37:42] | but I must warn you, Dr. Wells, | 不过我必须要提醒你 威尔斯博士 |
[37:43] | converting the Tachyon Prototype will delay your timetable. | 改造超光速粒子原型机会延误你的时间表 |
[37:47] | There’s not going to be a timetable | 如果中城上升起蘑菇云 |
[37:49] | if Central City goes up in a mushroom cloud. | 也就不存在什么时间表了 |
[37:54] | Anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
[37:55] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[37:56] | It’s a bit of a Hail Mary, | 可能需要些运气 |
[37:58] | but Cisco and I are going to give it a try. | 不过西斯科和我打算试一下 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | I’ll get Professor Stein. | 我去找斯泰因教授 |
[38:03] | Looking for the professor? | 要找教授吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah, he’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[38:14] | You guys almost done? | 你们快弄完了吧 |
[38:15] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[38:16] | I found Stein. He’s in the Badlands. | 我找到斯泰因了 他在巴德兰斯 |
[38:18] | Middle of nowhere, 30 miles outside of Central City. | 鸟不拉屎的地方 在中城外三十英里 |
[38:21] | – Minimum safe distance. – He’s sacrificing himself. | -最小的安全距离 -他是要牺牲自己 |
[38:25] | How much time does he have left? | 他还有多长时间 |
[38:27] | 12 minutes. | 十二分钟 |
[38:30] | And… we’re done. | 搞定了 |
[38:33] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[38:35] | This is a Quantum Splicer. | 这是一个量子连接器 |
[38:38] | Will it work to separate them? | 这能把他们分开吗 |
[38:40] | We’ll know in 12 minutes. | 十二分钟以后就知道了 |
[38:42] | Now, Barry, even you can’t outrun a nuclear blast, | 巴里 即使是你也跑不过核爆炸 |
[38:44] | so you get this device to Professor Stein, | 所以把这个装置给了斯泰因教授后 |
[38:46] | and you get out of there as fast as you can. | 你要以最快的速度离开 |
[38:49] | – What are you doing? – I’m going with you. | -你干什么 -我跟你一起去 |
[38:51] | – No, you’re not. – It’s too dangerous! | -不 不行 -太危险了 |
[38:53] | Barry doesn’t know how to operate the splicer. | 巴里不知道怎么操作这个连接器 |
[38:55] | Cisco’s gonna talk me through it. | 西斯科会教我的 |
[38:57] | There’s not enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[38:58] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[38:59] | Go! | 走吧 |
[39:07] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[39:12] | Comm system’s on the fritz. | 通信系统有点故障 |
[39:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:19] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[39:20] | I’m not proud of it, but I ran the samples. | 虽然我不情愿 但我化验了样本 |
[39:21] | One wasn’t identified, and the other had a match. | 其中一个没有确认 而另一个找到匹配 |
[39:24] | Cisco, you’re hesitating. Was it Wells? | 西斯科 你有些吞吞吐吐 是威尔斯吗 |
[39:26] | No, it’s not Dr. Wells. | 不 不是威尔斯博士 |
[39:27] | I told you, he has nothing to do with this. | 我跟你说了 他跟这事没关系 |
[39:30] | But I know whose blood it is. | 但我知道那是谁的血 |
[39:32] | It’s Barry’s. | 是巴里的 |
[39:33] | We already know Barry was there that night. | 我们已经知道巴里那晚在那了 |
[39:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不不不 你不明白 |
[39:37] | The sample had high levels of P16. | 样本里P16基因含量非常高 |
[39:40] | That’s a protein that builds up in the blood as we get older. | 是一种随着人长大而在血液里形成的蛋白质 |
[39:42] | And these levels were way too high for an 11-year-old. | 可这个含量对于一个十一岁的孩子来说太高了 |
[39:46] | This sample was from Barry as an adult. | 这个样本来自成年的巴里 |
[40:06] | Professor Stein! | 斯泰因教授 |
[40:08] | What are you doing here? You can’t be here! | 你们来这干什么 你们不能来这 |
[40:10] | Get her out of here now! | 马上带她离开 |
[40:12] | Please, look, Ronnie’s still in there somewhere. | 求你了 罗尼还在里面 |
[40:16] | All those people… Clarissa… I won’t let them die! | 所有这些人 克莱丽莎 我不会让他们死的 |
[40:19] | It’s better I end this now. | 最好是我自己了断 |
[40:21] | We can separate you! | 我们可以把你们分开 |
[40:23] | We can stop the explosion. | 我们可以阻止爆炸 |
[40:26] | How? | 怎么做 |
[40:27] | A Quantum Splicer. | 量子连接器 |
[40:29] | It’s a fission device designed to bombard your atoms | 这是一个分裂器 用以摧毁你的原子 |
[40:32] | with as much energy as they experienced | 可以最大限度地吸收 |
[40:34] | in the particle accelerator explosion. | 粒子加速器爆炸时发出的能量 |
[40:36] | It should be enough to separate you. | 这应该足够能分开你们了 |
[40:38] | Please, Professor, you have nothing left to lose. | 求你了 教授 放手一搏吧 |
[40:46] | Ronnie, if you’re in there, | 罗尼 如果你在里面 |
[40:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:02] | That was from him. | 是他亲的 |
[41:05] | I look forward to meeting you in person, Professor. | 我希望能面对面见到你 教授 |
[41:20] | It’s not working! | 没有用 |
[41:21] | He’s not gonna make it. He’s gonna blow. | 他撑不住了 他要爆炸了 |
[41:23] | Get out of there. | 离开 |
[41:24] | Barry, get out of there now! | 巴里 快离开那 |
[41:27] | – No! No! – Caitlin, we have to go. | -不 不要 -凯特琳 我们得离开 |
[41:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[41:34] | No! | 不要 |
[41:53] | Sir, we have a thermonuclear detonation | 长官 有一个高热原子核爆炸了 |
[41:55] | approximately 30 miles northeast of Central City. | 在中城东北部大约三十英里的地方 |
[41:58] | Deploy the rapid response team, Sergeant. | 派快速反应小队去 中士 |
[42:01] | Bring me Firestorm. | 把火风暴带来 |