时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | killed by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 巴里 快跑 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | – Mom. – And get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | That’s Barry’s old house. | 那是巴里以前的家 |
[00:35] | Maybe it’s been too long. Everything’s different. | 也许时隔太久 一切都不一样了 |
[00:38] | Except that mirror. | 除了那面镜子 |
[00:38] | This mirror might contain photographs | 这面镜子可能含有 |
[00:41] | of what happened that night. | 那晚发生的情景的照片 |
[00:43] | That blood belongs to one of the two speedsters | 那血迹属于那晚出现在这里的 |
[00:45] | that was here that night. | 其中一个极速者 |
[00:46] | It’s Barry’s… as an adult. | 那是巴里的血 成年的巴里 |
[00:48] | Mrs. Stein, have you seen this person? | 斯泰因夫人 你见过这个人吗 |
[00:50] | – Yes. – He’s not even Ronnie anymore. | -见过 -他甚至不再是罗尼了 |
[00:52] | He’s Martin Stein walking around in Ronnie’s body. | 他是占据罗尼身体的马丁·斯泰因 |
[00:55] | Any attempt we make to separate the two of them | 任何尝试分离他们俩的行为 |
[00:57] | could be catastrophic and nuclear explosion. | 都有可能造成灾难性的核爆炸 |
[01:18] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[01:20] | Barry, what happened out there? | 巴里 你那里发生什么了 |
[01:22] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[01:25] | – Are you okay? – I think so. | -你还好吗 -我想是吧 |
[01:27] | I think so. | 没事 |
[01:30] | Oh, God. The nuclear explosion. | 天呐 核爆炸 |
[01:32] | There’s no telling how much radiation we were exposed to. | 很难说我们究竟接触到了多少核辐射 |
[01:35] | Wait–wait, wait, wait, wait, this can’t be. | 等一下 等等 这不可能 |
[01:37] | The Geiger counter in the suit– | 衣服里的盖革计数器 |
[01:38] | it’s reading less than one millirad. | 上面的读数小于一毫拉德 |
[01:40] | But that’s normal. | 但那是正常值啊 |
[01:41] | There’s no radiation. | 没有产生核辐射 |
[01:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:04] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[02:06] | Did you separate them? | 你分开他们了吗 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:15] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[02:27] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你叫什么 |
[02:29] | Ronnie Raymond. | 罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[02:30] | Cait. | 凯特 |
[02:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:39] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[02:41] | Obviously, I need a change of clothes. | 很显然我需要换一下衣服 |
[02:45] | Nice to see you in the flesh again, Professor Stein. | 很高兴再次见到你本人 斯泰因教授 |
[02:50] | We’re coming home. | 我们要回家了 |
[02:54] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[03:03] | – Ronnie Raymond. – Cisco. | -罗尼·雷蒙德 -西斯科 |
[03:05] | Man. | 老兄 |
[03:09] | I missed you so much, man. | 我想死你了 |
[03:12] | I shouldn’t have locked you in there. | 我不应该把你锁在里面的 |
[03:14] | Hey… don’t. | 别说了 |
[03:16] | Welcome back, Mr. Raymond. | 欢迎回来 雷蒙德先生 |
[03:17] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[03:19] | Caitlin told me what happened to you. | 凯特琳把你的遭遇告诉我了 |
[03:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:22] | I’m responsible for putting myself in this chair. | 我坐上轮椅都怪自己 |
[03:24] | You are responsible for my still being alive– thank you. | 而我现在还活着是多亏了你 谢谢你 |
[03:27] | You said you’d bring him back, and you did. | 你说过你会带他回来 你也做到了 |
[03:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:32] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[03:34] | Are we all planning to sing Kumbaya next? | 我们接下来要准备唱圣歌了吗 |
[03:37] | Professor Stein, I presume. | 我想你就是斯泰因教授 |
[03:39] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[03:41] | Do you have somewhere I can freshen up | 有什么地方可以让我梳洗一下 |
[03:42] | and get a change of clothes? | 换换衣服吗 |
[03:44] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[03:46] | Right this way, Professor. | 这边请 教授 |
[03:54] | General, are you getting this? | 将军 你看到这个了吗 |
[03:55] | Roger that, Sergeant. | 看到了 中士 |
[03:59] | Sir, look at this. | 长官 请看这里 |
[04:01] | Two imprints of impact. | 两种压痕的脚印 |
[04:03] | Two imprints. | 两种脚印 |
[04:05] | Two different people. | 两个不同的人 |
[04:07] | It’s Firestorm. He’s separated. | 是火风暴 他被分离了 |
[04:11] | Your vitals appear to be normal, | 你的生命体征看上去都很正常 |
[04:13] | except you have a slight fever of 100.6. | 除了你有38.1度的轻烧 |
[04:16] | Cait, I’m fine, I promise. | 凯特 我没事 我保证 |
[04:18] | I know, but we just need to be… | 我知道 但是我们必须… |
[04:20] | Yep– just when I forgot how awkward it was | 我都忘了撞见你们俩 |
[04:23] | to walk in on you two. | 会有多尴尬了 |
[04:24] | Well, you can get used to it again. | 你很快就会再次习惯的 |
[04:26] | So I did a full medical workup on the professor. | 我为教授做了全面的医学检查 |
[04:28] | It turns out that now that he and Ronnie are separated, | 结果表明 因为他和罗尼分开了 |
[04:32] | they no longer possess the ability | 他们不再具有 |
[04:33] | to harness nuclear energy. | 控制核能量的超能力 |
[04:35] | Professor Stein, you seem to be running | 斯泰因教授 看上去 |
[04:37] | a little hot as well. | 你也有一点发烧 |
[04:39] | Same as Ronnie– 100.6. | 和罗尼一样 38度 |
[04:41] | Hardly a sweat, Dr. Snow. | 连汗都没怎么出 斯诺博士 |
[04:43] | And hopefully now the only thing Ronald and I have in common– | 但愿我和罗纳德唯一的共同点就是– |
[04:46] | It’s Ronnie. | 是罗尼 |
[04:49] | You gonna miss being able to fly? | 你会怀念能飞的日子吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah, maybe if I was the one holding the controller. | 如果我是控制飞行的那方就好了 |
[04:53] | Meaning? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:55] | Meaning, you weren’t the most conscientious body-mate. | 你不是最负责的搭档 |
[04:57] | So you do not consider keeping you alive | 你觉得我让你活着 |
[05:00] | to be conscientious? | 还不算负责 |
[05:01] | Alive? | 活着吗 |
[05:02] | We were living under a bridge, eating garbage. | 我们住在桥洞里 吃的都是垃圾 |
[05:04] | I did not determine that it would be my mind | 让我变为支配方 |
[05:06] | that would dominate our existence, | 可不是我的主意 |
[05:08] | but thank God it was. | 不过谢天谢地掌控身体的是我 |
[05:10] | I could feel your fear and panic, | 我随时可以感受到你的恐惧和惊慌 |
[05:13] | emotions that likely would have gotten us killed | 当时这种情感完全可以 |
[05:15] | in that state. | 毁掉我们 |
[05:15] | You kept me buried down. | 你一直压抑着我 |
[05:17] | You kept me from her. | 你不让我接近她 |
[05:19] | Which is likely why she’s still alive. | 正因为这样 她现在还活着 |
[05:23] | Now I believe you and I have spent | 现在看来 我们在一起的时间 |
[05:24] | quite enough time together. | 已经够多了 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:26] | I would like to go home to see my wife. | 我想回家见我妻子 |
[05:27] | – Mr. Allen will take you. – Thank you. | -艾伦先生会带你回去 -谢谢 |
[05:34] | – I need some pizza. – You got it. | -我想吃披萨 -这就去给你买 |
[05:42] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:43] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[05:44] | What should I say? | 我该说什么好 |
[05:50] | I don’t think you’re gonna have to say anything. | 我觉得你什么都不需要说 |
[05:56] | Clarissa. | 克莱丽莎 |
[05:58] | I’m so sorry I put you through this. | 让你经受这一切真的很抱歉 |
[06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:14] | Mister… Barry. | 这位先生 巴里 |
[06:18] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:19] | Barry, I–I know I can be difficult, | 巴里 我知道自己挺不客气的 |
[06:22] | but thank you for bringing me home. | 但谢谢你带我回家 |
[06:26] | I’ll see you soon, Professor. | 后会有期 教授 |
[06:39] | I left you three messages. | 我给你留了三条言 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我看到了 抱歉 |
[06:41] | About the lack of communication, | 抱歉是指不回我留言 |
[06:43] | or that new hole out in the Badlands? | 还是指巴德兰斯被炸出一个洞 |
[06:45] | We’re all fine, thanks. | 我们都没出事 谢谢关心 |
[06:47] | I wasn’t calling about the explosion. | 我找你不是为了爆炸的事 |
[06:51] | I have to show you something. | 有东西要给你看 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:09] | It’s smaller than I remember. | 这房子比我记忆中的要小 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:12] | It’s because you’re bigger. | 那是因为你长大了 |
[07:15] | Have you been in here? | 你有来过吗 |
[07:16] | – I mean, recently. – No. | -我是说最近 -没有 |
[07:20] | I haven’t been in this house since that night. | 自从那晚后 我就再没有来过 |
[07:25] | Bar? This mirror, you remember it? | 巴仔 你还记得这面镜子吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah. It belonged to my grandma. | 记得 那是我祖母的镜子 |
[07:33] | How is it still here? | 怎么还在这里 |
[07:36] | Just be glad it is. | 它还在是好事 |
[07:38] | Look…I don’t fully know how Cisco did it, but… | 我不知道西斯科是怎么做的 不过 |
[07:43] | Did what? Joe, what are we doing here? | 做什么 乔 我们在这做什么 |
[08:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:06] | You can definitely see two very fast people | 可以很清楚地看见 |
[08:08] | fighting around your mother. | 两个极速者在你妈妈周围打斗 |
[08:10] | Two speedsters. | 两个极速者 |
[08:14] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[08:15] | The blood? | 那抹血迹 |
[08:17] | Cisco and I had the DNA tested. | 西斯科和我检测了里面的DNA |
[08:20] | It’s yours. | 是你的血 |
[08:23] | No, it’s not. That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:25] | I wasn’t even downstairs yet. | 我当时都还没下楼 |
[08:27] | No, Barry. Not that you. | 不 巴里 不是幼时的你 |
[08:30] | This you. | 是现在的你 |
[08:31] | Cisco had the samples analyzed and the proteins | 西斯科检测了样本 里面的蛋白质 |
[08:34] | in the blood were that of an adult, not a child. | 表明血迹是属于成年人的 不是小孩的 |
[08:40] | But that means– | 这样的话 |
[08:41] | The second speedster, the one trying to stop | 第二个极速者 试图打败 |
[08:42] | the man in yellow– | 黄衣人的那个 |
[08:43] | is The Flash. | 是闪电侠 |
[08:47] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[08:56] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[08:58] | If the last five months have proven anything, | 要说过去五个月都证明了什么 |
[09:00] | it’s that anything can exist, | 那就是世间无奇不有 |
[09:02] | but to actually travel through time? | 但真要说到时间旅行 |
[09:05] | Well, the greatest minds in human history | 历史上最聪明的人们 |
[09:07] | put their collective genius towards solving that puzzle. | 集中了所有的智慧来解开这个谜题 |
[09:10] | So. Is it possible? | 所以有没有可能 |
[09:13] | Yes, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[09:15] | But problematic. | 但还不确定 |
[09:17] | Assuming you could create the conditions necessary | 假设你能创造出足够的条件 |
[09:20] | to take that journey, well, that journey would then be | 来完成时间旅行 这趟旅行 |
[09:22] | fraught with potential pitfalls. | 会充满未知的陷阱 |
[09:24] | The Novikov Principle of Self-consistency, for example. | 比如说诺维科夫自洽性原则 |
[09:27] | Wait, the what, now? | 那是什么 |
[09:28] | If you travel back in time to change something, | 如果你回到过去改变了某事 |
[09:31] | then you end up being the causal factor of that event. | 这种改动就会从因果上改变这件事 |
[09:35] | Like Terminator. | 就像《终结者》电影一样 |
[09:38] | Or is time plastic? | 或者说时间有弹性吗 |
[09:39] | Is it mutable whereby any changes to the continuum | 时间是否易变 以至于时间线的改动 |
[09:42] | could create an alternate timeline. | 能创造出新的时间线 |
[09:45] | Back To The Future. | 《回到未来》 |
[09:46] | Saw that one too. | 这个我也看过了 |
[09:47] | Doc Brown. Tremendous picture. | 布朗博士 电影很不错 |
[09:52] | Right. So what’s the answer? | 所以答案是什么 |
[09:54] | I might be a clever guy, Joe, | 我算得上是个聪明的人 不过乔 |
[09:56] | but if you’re asking me | 但如果你想让我 |
[09:56] | to give you a working theory on how to travel through time, | 给你一个可行的时间旅行理论 |
[09:59] | I’m afraid I just can’t do that. | 我还做不到 |
[10:01] | There is someone else you can talk to about this. | 你可以跟别人谈谈这事 |
[10:11] | Danish? | 酥皮卷 |
[10:14] | Why do you have a blueprint of the S.T.A.R. Labs | 你为什么会有尖端科研实验室 |
[10:15] | particle accelerator? | 粒子加速器的蓝图 |
[10:17] | Do you actually know anything about physics? | 你还懂物理吗 |
[10:19] | Not a thing. Might as well be in Dothraki. | 什么都不懂 就像多斯拉其语一样 |
[10:21] | So what more is there with the S.T.A.R. Labs story? | 所以尖端科研实验室还有其它的秘密 |
[10:24] | The only new piece of information | 唯一的新线索就是 |
[10:26] | is the fact that Harrison Wells admitted | 哈里森·威尔斯承认 |
[10:27] | that he was warned of a potential disaster. | 他曾被警告过会出事 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Why do you think he did that? | 是的 你觉得他为什么要那么做 |
[10:34] | Because he’s a good person? | 因为他是个好人吗 |
[10:35] | – Is he? – Yes. | -他是吗 -是的 |
[10:37] | He saved my friend’s life. | 他救了我朋友的命 |
[10:39] | He was struck by lightning that night | 他那晚被闪电击中了 |
[10:40] | and Dr. Wells and his team kept him alive. | 威尔斯博士和他的人救了他 |
[10:43] | So? | 然后呢 |
[10:44] | Your friend wouldn’t have needed saving | 如果不是因为威尔斯 |
[10:45] | if Wells hadn’t zapped him in the first place. | 你的朋友也不需要被救了 |
[10:48] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[10:50] | What if it wasn’t? | 如果不是呢 |
[10:52] | So you think Harrison Wells | 这么说你认为哈里森·威尔斯 |
[10:53] | wanted the particle accelerator to explode? | 是故意让粒子加速器爆炸的 |
[10:56] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[10:57] | I don’t know what goes on inside that building. | 我不知道那座楼里发生了什么 |
[11:00] | But I think you know some people who do. | 但我觉得你认识知情的人 |
[11:03] | So you think I would investigate my friends | 你给了我块酥皮卷 |
[11:04] | because you got me a danish? | 我就要去帮你调查我的朋友们吗 |
[11:05] | I think that you’ll do it because you really want | 我觉得你去调查 是因为你真的想知道 |
[11:09] | to know what goes on inside that building. | 那座楼里发生了什么 |
[11:20] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[11:22] | Mrs. Stein, I’m sorry to bother you here, | 斯泰因夫人 很抱歉打扰你 |
[11:23] | but is Professor Stein here right now? | 斯泰因教授在吗 |
[11:25] | Well, after a year apart, | 我们分开了一年 |
[11:27] | I’m not letting him out of my sight. | 我绝不会让他离开我的视线 |
[11:30] | S.T.A.R. labs did quite a few tests on Martin, | 尖端科研实验室给马丁做了一些测试 |
[11:34] | didn’t they? And they said he was fine? | 对吧 他们认为他没事吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Why, is something wrong? | 是的 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[11:39] | He just seems a little different, is all. | 他只是有点 跟以前不一样了 |
[11:41] | Different how? | 怎么个不一样法 |
[11:43] | He’s been asking for pizza. Martin despises pizza. | 他一直在要披萨吃 马丁以前很讨厌披萨的 |
[11:47] | Is that the delivery man? Oh, Mr. Allen. | 是送披萨的吗 艾伦先生 |
[11:49] | I suppose it’s too much to hope you moonlight as a pizza boy. | 我希望你不介意兼职做一次送披萨的吧 |
[11:53] | I am famished. | 我快饿死了 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[12:01] | Bravo! Please, come in. | 太厉害了 请进来吧 |
[12:06] | Mr. Allen. | 艾伦先生 |
[12:10] | What can I do for you? | 需要我帮什么 |
[12:11] | I– I needed to talk to you about a paper | 我想跟你谈一下 |
[12:13] | that you wrote 25 years ago | 你25年前为牛津大学出版社 |
[12:15] | for the Oxford University Press. | 写过的一篇论文 |
[12:17] | I’ve written many papers for that publication. | 我给那家出版社写过很多论文 |
[12:18] | Could you be more specific about the subject matter? | 能不能具体说一下论文的内容 |
[12:20] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[12:24] | These are just a few of the random thoughts | 这是我当时关于那个问题 |
[12:26] | I’ve had on the subject. | 几个随意的看法 |
[12:28] | Few? | 几个 |
[12:29] | See, I believe that space-time | 你看 我认为时空 |
[12:33] | is a free-flowing highway | 是一条流畅的大道 |
[12:35] | that intersects the physical world. | 与物理世界相交互 |
[12:37] | We live in–in the moments between the on and off ramps. | 我们当下的时间位于道路入口和出口之间 |
[12:42] | Theoretically, to travel through time, | 理论上 要想穿越时间 |
[12:44] | one merely needs to find a way onto the highway. | 只需要找到办法在大道上行进即可 |
[12:47] | Okay, so–so you’re saying that this is actually possible | 你是认为实际上是有可能 |
[12:50] | to–to travel into the future? | 穿越到未来的吗 |
[12:52] | Undoubtedly. | 肯定可以 |
[12:54] | What about the past? | 那回到过去呢 |
[12:55] | Yes. | 也可以 |
[12:56] | My own personal choice would be | 我一定会选择回到 |
[12:59] | the Chicago World’s Fair, 1893. | 1893年的芝加哥世界博览会 |
[13:01] | I–I think Nicola Tesla and I would have | 我想尼古拉·特斯拉和我肯定会 |
[13:04] | some wonderful arguments. | 进行一场精彩的辩论 |
[13:05] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[13:06] | Would you be interested in taking a trip into history? | 你对回到过去有兴趣吗 |
[13:12] | I think that I already have. | 我想我已经回过了 |
[13:17] | Professor… | 教授… |
[13:20] | 15 years ago, my mom was murdered | 十五年前 我妈妈被谋杀了 |
[13:22] | and we recently discovered some evidence that… | 而最近我们发现的证据表明… |
[13:27] | I was there that night, and not just as a kid, | 那晚我在场 但不是以孩子身份 |
[13:30] | but as an adult. | 而是成人 |
[13:34] | That must be a side effect of your incredible speed. | 肯定是你那惊人的速度产生的副作用 |
[13:39] | In some future date, | 在未来的某一天 |
[13:42] | you actually move so fast | 你移动的非常之快 |
[13:45] | that the resulting kinetic energy buildup | 以至于积攒了大量动能 |
[13:48] | smashes a hole in the space-time continuum! | 在时空连续统上穿了一个洞 |
[13:57] | You seem disappointed by the prospect. | 你似乎对这可能性很失望 |
[14:02] | I mean, if I do somehow make it back there | 我是说 如果我真的不知怎么回去了 |
[14:06] | to that night, then… | 回到了那晚 那… |
[14:09] | it means that I didn’t save her. | 那意味着我没救成她 |
[14:12] | My destiny is to fail. | 我命中注定会失败 |
[14:20] | And the boomerang goes flying through the cortex, | 然后回旋镖飞过脑袋顶 |
[14:22] | smashing everything and Cisco’s all, | 毁掉了一切 然后西斯科说 |
[14:25] | “My bad. This one’s on me.” | 我的错 这怪我 |
[14:28] | Sounds like you had some crazy times. | 听起来你们过的挺刺激的 |
[14:29] | Yeah, we have. | 是啊没错 |
[14:32] | Are you ready for life to get back to normal? | 你准备好回归正常生活了吗 |
[14:34] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[14:35] | I was thinking we could leave town. | 我是想我们可以离开这里 |
[14:38] | Start fresh somewhere. | 在别的地方重新开始 |
[14:41] | Our lives are here. My job is here. | 我们的生活在这 我的工作在这 |
[14:44] | Yeah, hunting meta-humans. | 是啊 猎杀超能力者 |
[14:48] | There’s more to it than that. | 这事没那么简单 |
[14:50] | And it’s dangerous. | 还非常危险 |
[14:51] | It can be. | 是有些 |
[14:53] | Look, I stayed at S.T.A.R. Labs | 你看 我留在尖端科研实验室 |
[14:56] | because I believed in Dr. Wells. | 是因为我相信威尔斯博士 |
[14:59] | But ever since Barry became The Flash | 但是自从巴里成为了闪电侠 |
[15:03] | and we’ve been working to keep this city safe, | 我们就一直在保护着城市的安全 |
[15:07] | I found a new way to help people. | 我找到了新的帮助人们的方法 |
[15:10] | Look, Cait, I’m not mad at anyone. | 凯特 我不是生任何人的气 |
[15:13] | Okay, I know the accelerator explosion was an accident. | 我知道粒子加速器爆炸是场意外 |
[15:16] | But that building took a year of our lives. | 但是那地方夺走了我们一年的时间 |
[15:19] | I don’t want it to take anymore. | 我不想再让它继续这么剥夺下去了 |
[15:22] | Do you guys need anything else? | 你们还需要点什么吗 |
[15:24] | We’re about to close up. | 我们马上就要关门了 |
[15:26] | I’m good. Babe? | 我不用了 宝贝 |
[15:31] | Ronnie, get down. | 罗尼 趴下 |
[15:36] | Get out of here. | 快离开这 |
[15:36] | No, not without you. | 不 我要和你一起 |
[15:37] | I’m right behind you– go! | 我会跟在你后边 走 |
[15:43] | Professor? | 教授 |
[15:44] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[15:45] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[15:46] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[15:48] | I feel terrified. | 我感觉到恐惧 |
[15:50] | My– my heart is racing. | 我的心跳在加快 |
[16:00] | Hands in the air! | 手都举起来 |
[16:03] | I think– I think Ronald is in trouble. | 我想 我想罗纳德遇到麻烦了 |
[16:06] | How could you know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[16:08] | Jitters. He needs help. | 吉特咖啡店 他需要你的帮助 |
[16:10] | Go! | 快去 |
[16:16] | Ronald Raymond. | 罗纳德·雷蒙德 |
[16:17] | Burning Man himself. | 火人本体 |
[16:20] | Half of him, anyway. | 不过只是一半 |
[16:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:22] | General Wade Eiling, United States Army. | 韦德·艾林将军 美国陆军 |
[16:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:27] | Firestorm. | 火风暴 |
[16:48] | Stings, doesn’t it? | 刺痛 对吧 |
[16:50] | Had that one developed especially for you. | 这东西是专门为你研发的 |
[16:52] | Micro fragments attracted to kinetic energy. | 被动能吸引的微小碎片 |
[16:55] | Firestorm was tonight’s main objective, | 火风暴是今晚的主要目标 |
[16:57] | but getting you– that’s just gravy. | 但抓到你 真是意外收获 |
[17:05] | Get in! | 快上车 |
[17:13] | Gentlemen, we are at war. | 士兵们 战争开始了 |
[17:22] | You need to hurry, | 你得快点 |
[17:23] | Barry’s wounds are starting to heal | 巴里的伤口已经开始自愈 |
[17:24] | with the fragments still under his skin. | 可碎片还在皮肤里 |
[17:26] | This is just like that time I stepped on a sea urchin. | 这和我那次踩了海胆的情况一样 |
[17:28] | Only much worse. | 只是更糟糕 |
[17:30] | Just don’t pee on me. | 别尿在我身上 |
[17:32] | Uh, you know that’s a myth, right? | 你知道那是个谣传吧 |
[17:38] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[17:40] | Jason Rush, the grad student who was helping Professor Stein | 杰森·拉什 那个帮助斯泰因教授 |
[17:43] | with his Firestorm research, | 研究火风暴的研究生 |
[17:44] | he said that the army | 他失踪前说军队 |
[17:45] | took all of Professor Stein’s material when he disappeared. | 把斯泰因教授所有的材料都拿走了 |
[17:48] | I should have known it was General Eiling. | 我早该知道是艾林将军干的 |
[17:50] | Not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[17:50] | He still thinks you hold the keys to the ultimate human weapon, | 他仍然认为你是制造终极人类武器的关键 |
[17:53] | both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[17:54] | Okay, let’s just finish this. | 好吧 赶紧拔完吧 |
[17:56] | I gotta get to Stein’s house. | 我要去斯泰因家一趟 |
[17:57] | Eiling’s gonna be after him too. | 艾林肯定会去找他 |
[17:58] | Stein’s fine. | 斯泰因没事 |
[17:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:00] | He’s right there. | 他就在那 |
[18:02] | I don’t think Mr. Raymond and I are as | 我认为雷蒙德先生和我 |
[18:05] | distinctive as we had hoped. | 并不像我们期望中的那样独立 |
[18:08] | I’m still inside Ronald. | 我还在罗纳德体内 |
[18:11] | There has to be a better way to phrase that. | 这话有更好的说法来表达吧 |
[18:13] | Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta– | 贝它 阿尔法 西塔 德耳塔 |
[18:14] | all your brain waves are perfectly in sync. | 你们所有的脑电波完全同步 |
[18:17] | The chances of that happening are next to impossible. | 发生这种事的几率几乎是不可能的 |
[18:20] | Impossible’s just another Tuesday for us, remember? | 不可能对我们来说是司空见惯了 记得吗 |
[18:23] | Yeah, but this is like some Twilight Zone level stuff, | 但这就像是《阴阳魔界》级别的东西 |
[18:25] | and I say that knowing full well | 我说这话的基础还建立在 |
[18:27] | that we have a guy locked up in our basement | 我们的地下室关着一个 |
[18:28] | who can turn himself into poison gas. | 能把自己变成毒气的人之上 |
[18:30] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[18:31] | Dude, that was, like, week three. | 那好像是第三周的事了 |
[18:33] | Look, if this Eiling is as dangerous as you say, | 如果艾林像你所说的那样危险 |
[18:35] | then I need to warn Clarissa. | 那我得去警告克莱丽莎 |
[18:37] | I promise, I can get Clarissa out of the city in time, | 我保证能把克莱丽莎及时带出城 |
[18:40] | but we need you to stay here. | 但是我们需要你留在这 |
[18:42] | Professor, I need you to trust us. | 教授 你得相信我们 |
[18:44] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[18:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:57] | Yeah, it’s just not the S.T.A.R. Labs I knew. | 只是这不是我所熟悉的尖端科研实验室 |
[19:00] | Ronnie, this isn’t the world that you knew. | 罗尼 这世界都不是你所熟悉的了 |
[19:04] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[19:08] | All right, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[19:10] | Uh, all right. | 好了 |
[19:11] | You guys can stay down in Iris’ old room. | 你们可以暂时住在爱瑞丝以前的房间里 |
[19:14] | It’s kind of small, but– | 有点小 不过… |
[19:17] | – We have guests. – Yeah, we do. I hope that’s okay. | -有客人来了 -是的 但愿你没意见 |
[19:20] | Mi casa. | 请便 |
[19:21] | This is Ronnie. | 这是罗尼 |
[19:23] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:25] | Ronnie, the… | 罗尼 那个… |
[19:27] | Dead fiance. | 过世的未婚夫 |
[19:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:30] | Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[19:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Dad? Barry? | 老爸 巴里 |
[19:35] | – Iris, hi. – Hi. | -爱瑞丝 你好 -你好 |
[19:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:38] | Uh, it’s Tuesday. | 今天是周二 |
[19:40] | I was gonna make us dinner, remember? | 由我来做晚饭 记得吗 |
[19:42] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -对 -是 |
[19:43] | Here, I’ll help. Got it. | 我来帮忙 给我吧 |
[19:45] | I knew you’d forget. | 我就知道你们会忘记 |
[19:47] | Well, there’s plenty for everyone. | 东西足够给所有人的了 |
[19:49] | Caitlin, what brings you by? | 凯特琳 什么风把你吹来了 |
[19:51] | There’s a gas leak in my apartment, | 我公寓的煤气泄漏了 |
[19:53] | so Barry said that we could stay here. | 巴里说我们可以暂时住在这 |
[19:56] | Oh, that’s sweet of him. | 他可真贴心 |
[19:57] | And, uh, who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[20:00] | This is, uh… | 这是… |
[20:03] | Her cousin. | 她的表兄 |
[20:04] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[20:04] | Visiting from Coast City. | 从海滨城来看她 |
[20:09] | You look really familiar, Sam. | 你看起来很眼熟 山姆 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I-I have… one of those faces. | 是啊 我就是那种大众脸 |
[20:15] | So what’s for dinner? | 晚餐有什么吃的 |
[20:23] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[20:24] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[20:25] | I had a feeling you would be wheeling by. | 我有预感你会来 |
[20:28] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:31] | They still pulling needles out of Barry Allen’s hide? | 他们还在忙着帮巴里·艾伦拔针吗 |
[20:37] | I guess your sweet little Flash didn’t want | 我想你的小甜心闪电侠并不希望 |
[20:39] | Sergeant Sans Soucie to die looking into a mask. | 桑苏西中卫死时看到的只是一副面具 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see him. | 对不起 我没看到他 |
[20:54] | I don’t know how Firestorm works. | 我不知道火风暴的原理 |
[20:57] | Well, you may not know the how, | 也许你不知道他们的原理 |
[21:00] | but you know the who. | 但你知道那是谁 |
[21:01] | Both of them. | 他们俩 |
[21:04] | Thanks to you, | 多亏你 哈里森 |
[21:05] | it’s the dawn of a new age, Harrison. | 我们看见了新时代的曙光 |
[21:08] | Cold War, the war on terror. | 冷战 恐怖袭击 |
[21:11] | We’ll seem like cave men fighting with sticks | 当这两个疯子联合在一起的时候 |
[21:12] | once those two freaks bind together. | 我们就好像山顶洞人拿着棍子在战斗 |
[21:18] | Well, you know where to find me | 等你做好正确的决定 |
[21:19] | when you’ve come to the right decision. | 你知道上哪找我 |
[21:22] | And I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[21:24] | After all, you’re the smartest guy I know. | 毕竟 你是我认识的最聪明的人 |
[21:40] | Bar? | 巴仔 |
[21:44] | Should I have not shown you? | 我是不是不该给你看那些 |
[21:49] | No, I had to know. | 不 那是我该知道的 |
[21:51] | We have been through so much. | 我们经历过太多了 |
[21:53] | You have, all your life. | 你经历太多了 你这一生 |
[21:58] | And you’ve been so strong. | 你变得这么坚强 |
[22:02] | But I am still your guardian, | 但我还是你的监护人 |
[22:06] | and it’s my job to guard you, | 我的职责就是守护你 |
[22:09] | not just physically, but from heartache. | 不只是身体上的 还有心灵上的 |
[22:14] | I can’t help but feeling like | 我忍不住觉得 |
[22:16] | I just handed you a brand new burden. | 我刚给了你一个新包袱 |
[22:20] | Yeah. But it’s our burden, right? | 对 但这是我们的包袱 对吧 |
[22:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:31] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[22:33] | How did you know that the blood in the house belonged to me? | 你怎么知道房里的血迹是我的 |
[22:37] | You would have had to have tested it specifically. | 你们一定有专门检验过 |
[22:41] | Cisco tested it against everyone | 西斯科比照检验了所有在 |
[22:45] | who worked at S.T.A.R. labs. | 尖端科研实验室工作的人 |
[22:49] | You wanted to know if it belonged to Wells? | 你想知道这是不是威尔斯的血迹 |
[22:54] | Joe. | 乔 |
[22:58] | Dr. Wells had nothing to do with my mom’s murder. | 威尔斯博士跟我妈妈的死毫无关系 |
[23:04] | You believe that now? | 你现在信了吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 信了 |
[23:09] | Yeah, yeah–I do. | 信了 我信 |
[23:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:27] | Delicious. | 好酒 |
[23:30] | This is quite an impressive facility. | 这些设备很让人惊艳 |
[23:33] | Well, it was. | 曾经是 |
[23:35] | Now it’s just a shell, I’m afraid. | 现在恐怕只是一个空壳了 |
[23:39] | Must have been devastating, seeing your life’s work | 眼睁睁看着毕生精力毁于一旦 |
[23:43] | fall to pieces before your eyes. | 一定让你痛彻心扉 |
[23:46] | It was and yet, | 确实是 而且 |
[23:48] | it was the exact same moment | 也是同一瞬间 |
[23:50] | your life’s work came to fruition. | 你毕生的研究有了成果 |
[23:53] | My life’s work? | 我毕生的研究 |
[23:56] | If living the last 14 months | 如果在之前的十四个月 |
[23:58] | as a conjoined meta-human has taught me anything, | 作为结合体超能力者让我领悟到什么 |
[24:02] | it’s that my life’s work | 那就是我毕生的职责 |
[24:05] | should have been being the best husband I could to my wife. | 应该是做一个最佳丈夫 |
[24:13] | Are you all right, Martin? | 你没事吧 马丁 |
[24:18] | I apologize, it’s just… | 不好意思 我只是… |
[24:20] | I feel a little light-headed. | 我有点头昏 |
[24:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I’m–I’m fine. | 我… 我没事 |
[24:32] | Just got a little dizzy for a second. | 就是一瞬间觉得有点晕眩 |
[24:42] | You want the secret to Firestorm. | 你想要火风暴的秘密 |
[24:45] | He has it. | 他就有 |
[24:47] | See, Harrison? We do work well together. | 看到了吧 哈里森 我们能好好合作的 |
[25:05] | You said you knew some of the leftover scientists | 你说你认识一些尖端科研实验室 |
[25:07] | at the S.T.A.R. lab. | 剩下的科学家 |
[25:08] | What about a Caitlin Snow, M.D. You know her? | 那凯特琳·斯诺博士呢 你认识吗 |
[25:10] | Yeah, I know her, why? | 认识 怎么了 |
[25:11] | There was an incident at a local coffee shop. | 之前在一家咖啡店发生了起事故 |
[25:13] | She was there. | 当时她在那 |
[25:15] | That’s Jitters. I used to work there. | 那是吉特咖啡店 我曾经在那工作 |
[25:18] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 你有不会做的事吗 |
[25:22] | Witnesses swear they saw soldiers shooting the place up, | 目击者发誓他们看到士兵们射击这个地方 |
[25:24] | so I contacted the Army’s | 所以我联系了军方的 |
[25:25] | media relations division and asked, | 媒体公关部询问 |
[25:27] | “Are soldiers permitted to operate like that on U.S. Soil?” | “是否允许士兵在美国领土上进行此种行动” |
[25:30] | You know what they told me? | 你知道他们怎么说吗 |
[25:33] | That’s weird, Caitlin didn’t mention anything | 真奇怪 上次我见凯特琳的时候 |
[25:35] | the last time I saw her. | 她什么都没有说 |
[25:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:37] | When and where was that? | 那是何时何地 |
[25:40] | Yeah, I mean, | 我说 |
[25:40] | I’m sure there’s an explanation for all of this. | 我肯定这背后是有原因的 |
[26:05] | He didn’t hurt you? | 他没伤害你吗 |
[26:06] | Barry, I told you– only my pride is hurt. | 巴里 我说了 受伤的只有我的自尊 |
[26:09] | Unfortunately, I’m not in the position | 很遗憾 面对荷枪实弹的士兵 |
[26:10] | to take on armed soldiers. | 我真的无能为力 |
[26:11] | Where do you think Eiling took Professor Stein? | 你觉得艾林把斯泰因教授带去哪了 |
[26:13] | I imagine some off-the-books military research facility. | 我估计在某个机密的军事研究所里 |
[26:16] | We have to get him back. | 我们必须救他回来 |
[26:17] | Easy–Eiling has already demonstrated | 别冲动 艾林已然展示过了 |
[26:19] | he has the weaponry to disable The Flash, or worse. | 他有武器可以挟制闪电侠 或更糟 |
[26:22] | Well, we can’t let him turn Stein into a weapon. | 那我们也不能让他把斯泰因变成武器吧 |
[26:25] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么才能找到他 |
[26:34] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:37] | No abnormal brain activity. | 无反常脑部活动 |
[26:39] | All vitals steady. | 生命体征稳定 |
[26:40] | You really think Ronnie can somehow feel | 你们真认为罗尼能感知到 |
[26:41] | where they’re keeping Stein? | 他们关押斯泰因的地点吗 |
[26:43] | Ronnie got dizzy when the soldiers grabbed Stein, | 当士兵带走斯泰因时 罗尼感到一阵晕眩 |
[26:44] | and Stein developed Ronnie’s obsession with pizza. | 而斯泰恩也变得和罗尼一样喜欢披萨 |
[26:47] | I don’t feel anything right now. | 我现在什么也感知不到 |
[26:49] | Just keep trying. | 再加把劲 |
[26:51] | Whatever this is, it doesn’t have an on and off switch. | 不管是什么原因 这不是想来就来的 |
[26:53] | It’s possible it’s just some kind of residual connection. | 估计很可能只是某种剩余连接 |
[26:58] | A temporary link to your time together. | 你们合体期间留下的暂时连接 |
[27:00] | Wait. I feel something. | 等等 我有感觉了 |
[27:07] | I’m–I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[27:09] | It’s freezing in here! | 这里冷死了 |
[27:11] | My apologies. It should warm up pretty quick. | 很抱歉 很快就会暖和起来了 |
[27:21] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[27:23] | But my research was never intended to be used as a weapon. | 但我的研究并不是用来制造武器的 |
[27:28] | I joined the military when I was 20 years old, Professor. | 我20岁就入伍了 教授 |
[27:32] | My father had me convinced that our greatest threat | 我父亲让我相信我们面临的最大威胁 |
[27:34] | was the Soviets. | 就是苏联 |
[27:35] | Our greatest fear–nuclear war. | 我们最怕的是核战争 |
[27:38] | Then came terrorism | 然后出现了恐怖主义 |
[27:41] | and Ebola. | 和埃博拉病毒 |
[27:43] | And now, it’s the age of Firestorm. | 而现在 到了火风暴的时代 |
[27:46] | Soldiers enhanced by your project, Professor. | 通过你的项目增强的士兵 教授 |
[27:48] | Soldiers who can generate | 可以赤手空拳 |
[27:49] | energy blasts with their bare hands. | 发射能量波的士兵 |
[27:51] | Soldiers who can fly. | 可以飞天的士兵 |
[27:54] | I would gladly die before I see my life’s work | 我宁愿死 也不想看到我毕生心血 |
[27:58] | perverted in this way. | 被扭曲至此 |
[28:00] | Good. Because you will die, Professor. | 很好 因为你死定了 教授 |
[28:04] | How soon I let that happen, though, is entirely up to you. | 至于何时发生 就取决于你了 |
[28:09] | What’s going on? | 这是干什么 |
[28:13] | Last time I did this was to a gorilla. | 上次用这刑时 还是对一个大猩猩 |
[28:23] | You’re okay, man, we got you. | 没事的 老兄 有我们在呢 |
[28:24] | What’s happening to him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[28:26] | Nothing’s happening to him. | 他没事 |
[28:27] | It’s happening to Stein, and Ronnie is feeling his pain. | 是斯泰因有事 罗尼感知到了他的疼痛 |
[28:31] | I was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[28:32] | The connection’s not temporary. | 他们之间的连结不是暂时的 |
[28:33] | It’s only getting stronger. | 反而越来越强了 |
[28:37] | Just try and hold on. | 坚持住 |
[28:40] | Water. Water. | 水 水 |
[28:51] | My, my, my, my, my, my. | 哎呀 哎呀 |
[28:55] | You show remarkable grit for a teacher. | 没想到一个教书的还挺能忍 |
[29:00] | I am impressed. | 真让我开了眼了 |
[29:01] | Why don’t we let you catch your breath? | 你还是先喘口气吧 |
[29:04] | Think about how much more of this you want to endure. | 顺带想想你还要忍多久 |
[29:17] | Ronnie, no! | 罗尼 住手 |
[29:18] | Wait, Cait, wait. | 等等 凯特 |
[29:19] | He’s cutting himself. | 他在用玻璃片划自己 |
[29:20] | I know. Let him. | 我看见了 让他划 |
[29:38] | Ronald. | 是罗纳德 |
[29:51] | Anything? | 有回应吗 |
[29:53] | Nothing. Nothing, just…just cold. | 没 什么都没 就是…很凉 |
[29:56] | Like a metal surface. Pressure on and on and off. | 感觉是金属表面 一下一下的 |
[30:03] | Tap, tap. Tap. | 嗒 嗒 嗒 |
[30:06] | Tap. Tap. | 嗒 嗒 |
[30:09] | Tap, tap, tap. | 嗒 嗒 嗒 |
[30:10] | Morse code. | 是摩尔斯电码 |
[30:11] | I got this. | 交给我了 |
[30:12] | Same thing again. Tap, tap. | 还是一样的 嗒 嗒 |
[30:15] | Tap. | 嗒 |
[30:21] | Tap, tap, tap. | 嗒 嗒 嗒 |
[30:23] | – 27. – What does it mean? | -是27 -那是什么意思 |
[30:25] | Army bases–they sometimes go by numbers, like Area 51. | 军事基地 通常都有数字代码 像51区 |
[30:30] | Facility 27, about 300 miles away. | 是27号研究所 大概三百英里远 |
[30:32] | It was shut down in 1961. | 于1961年关闭的 |
[30:33] | Well, that’s where they’re keeping Stein. | 斯泰因一定被关在那儿 |
[30:35] | Bet you that’s where they’re keeping aliens too. | 估计外星人也关在那里 |
[30:37] | – I’m coming with you. – No, you’re not. | -我和你一起去 -不 你不能去 |
[30:38] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[30:39] | I’m connected to Stein. I have to go. | 我跟斯泰因相连着 我必须去 |
[30:41] | But did you ever stop to think why your connection | 但你有没有想过你跟他的联系 |
[30:43] | to him is growing stronger by the minute? | 为什么越来越强了 |
[30:45] | Maybe you’re being drawn back together. | 可能你们俩又要结合到一起了 |
[30:46] | Maybe your proximity will cause you to re-merge into one. | 或许你们俩靠近的话就会又融为一体了 |
[30:49] | And what happens to me if he gets killed? | 如果他被杀死了 我会怎么样 |
[30:54] | Cait, Barry was right. | 凯特 巴里说得对 |
[30:56] | The world is different now. | 世界已经变了 |
[30:58] | Look, I–I thought we could get away, | 我以为我们可以离开这 |
[31:00] | start a new life, a normal life, together. | 一起开始新生活 正常的生活 |
[31:03] | But there is no normal life for us. | 但是对于我们来说没有什么正常的生活 |
[31:05] | You will always risk your life to try and help people, | 你总是会冒着生命危险去帮助别人 |
[31:09] | and I will always be the guy that | 而我也总会为了你 |
[31:11] | runs into that Pipeline for you. | 闯进管道监狱 |
[31:16] | The Quantum Splicer. | 量子连接器 |
[31:17] | It was used to separate you once. | 它把你们分开过一次 |
[31:19] | Maybe it could be of use to keep you you. | 或许能让你们不再融为一体 |
[31:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:24] | – Okay, let’s go. – Wait. | -好了 出发 -等等 |
[31:29] | Come back. All three of you. | 你们三个 一定要安全回来 |
[31:35] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[31:53] | This place definitely doesn’t look too shady. | 这地方真是一点也不恐怖啊 |
[31:55] | Stein’s inside. | 斯泰因在里面 |
[31:57] | I can feel our connection growing stronger, | 我能感觉到我们连接变强了 |
[31:58] | like he’s pulling me. | 就像他在拽我一样 |
[32:00] | It’s as I feared– the Firestorm Matrix | 我就担心这个 火风暴矩阵 |
[32:02] | is building toward a proximity reemergence. | 会在接近时再次发生融合 |
[32:04] | Like all matter, it yearns to be whole. | 就像所有物质一样 它想要成为一个整体 |
[32:11] | If you do merge… | 如果你们俩融为一体 |
[32:13] | we might not be able to separate you again. | 我们可能无法再将你们分开了 |
[32:17] | We’ve been able to isolate the Firestorm Matrix | 我们已经将目标 |
[32:19] | inside the subject’s cellular structure. | 细胞中的火风暴矩阵隔离了 |
[32:21] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[32:23] | Professor Stein, | 斯泰因教授 |
[32:24] | I’m afraid you have made a terrible assumption… | 恐怕你的想法大错特错了 |
[32:28] | that I need you alive. | 我不需要你活着 |
[32:31] | Eiling has a gun to Stein’s head. | 艾林用枪指着斯泰因的头 |
[32:34] | He’s about to pull the trigger. | 他要开枪了 |
[32:41] | He’s here. | 他来这了 |
[32:45] | I never thought I’d be happy to see you. | 我从没想过会很高兴见到你 |
[32:47] | – Yeah, likewise. – Let’s get out of here. | -是的 我也是 -我们赶紧离开这吧 |
[33:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[33:05] | Okay, come on, come on. | 好吧 走 快走 |
[33:11] | Barry, I’m picking up some serious PH numbers on your suit. | 巴里 你衣服上的PH值好像很不正常 |
[33:14] | They hit me with some kind of chemical. | 他们用化学物质击中了我 |
[33:16] | It’s a weaponized phosphorous. | 是一种武器化的磷 |
[33:17] | Water or foam won’t extinguish it. | 水或者泡沫都浇不灭 |
[33:19] | But you can’t burn in a vacuum, | 但它在真空里无法燃烧 |
[33:21] | so you need to create one. | 所以你要造一个真空环境 |
[33:24] | Run, Barry. Run! | 跑 巴里 跑 |
[33:41] | – We need to merge again. – Ronnie, no! | -我们要再次融合 -罗尼 不要 |
[33:43] | Cait, we’re dead if we don’t. | 凯特 不融合的话我们会死的 |
[33:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:45] | The last time you two combined, you both fought it. | 上次你们结合的时候 你们都在抗拒 |
[33:47] | This time, don’t. | 这次不要了 |
[33:50] | Accept the change, accept the balance. | 接受这个改变 接受这个平衡 |
[33:52] | Accept each other. | 接受彼此 |
[33:54] | Once more unto the breach, dear friend. | 让我们再上战场吧 亲爱的朋友 |
[34:01] | Cait… | 凯特 |
[34:03] | whatever happens, just remember I’ll always love you. | 无论发生什么 要记住我永远爱你 |
[34:22] | Can you hear me, Ronald? | 你能听见我吗 罗纳德 |
[34:23] | Professor? | 教授 |
[34:24] | It appears we merged properly on this attempt. | 看来我们这次融合得没问题 |
[34:27] | Wells was right about balance and accepting. | 威尔斯让我们接受彼此是对的 |
[34:29] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[34:35] | Ronald, there’s more of them. | 罗尼 他们来了更多的人 |
[34:52] | Eiling, this ends now. | 艾林 现在一切都结束了 |
[34:55] | Yes, it does… | 是的 没错 |
[34:57] | for both of you. | 你们俩都完了 |
[35:03] | An ion grenade. | 离子炸弹 |
[35:04] | Just bombarded your cellular structure with enough ions | 用足够多的离子攻击你的细胞结构 |
[35:06] | to destabilize your matrix. | 就能使你们的矩阵不稳定 |
[35:09] | Mr. Raymond, Professor Stein, | 雷蒙德先生 斯泰因教授 |
[35:11] | you’re both fine Americans. | 你们都是优秀的美国人 |
[35:15] | Your country thanks you for your sacrifice. | 国家感谢你们的牺牲 |
[35:22] | That was a lot of running. | 我跑了好久 |
[35:35] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[35:38] | – Home? – Yeah. | -回家吗 -是的 |
[35:58] | I think it looks worse than it is. | 我觉得它看上去更糟糕一些 |
[36:05] | Ronnie or Stein? | 你是罗尼还是斯泰因 |
[36:07] | It’s me, Cait. | 是我 凯特 |
[36:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:10] | It’s both of us. Somehow. | 好吧 是我们两个 |
[36:12] | She’s quite lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[36:14] | Acceptance is a powerful thing. | 接受是一件很强大的事 |
[36:16] | Powerful enough to reverse it? | 强大到能逆转吗 |
[36:18] | I’m game if you are, Mr. Raymond. | 你想的话我愿意一试 雷蒙德先生 |
[36:20] | We could try. | 我们可以试试 |
[36:46] | I think we’re getting the hang of this quite nicely. | 我想我们已经掌握到诀窍了 |
[37:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:05] | I understand. You have to go. | 我明白 你得走了 |
[37:07] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:09] | I’m connected to you too. | 我也和你连接上了 |
[37:25] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:26] | Pittsburgh, maybe. | 可能去匹兹堡吧 |
[37:28] | Professor Stein has a colleague he thinks | 斯泰因教授认为他有个同事 |
[37:29] | can help us learn more about our abilities. | 可以帮我们更进一步了解我们的能力 |
[37:32] | We can help you here too. | 我们在这里也能帮你 |
[37:33] | Eiling has already breached S.T.A.R. Labs. | 艾林已经攻入了尖端科研实验室 |
[37:35] | We need to stay one step ahead of him… | 我们必须领先他一步… |
[37:37] | for all of us. | 为了所有人着想 |
[37:40] | – I’m coming back. – We’ll have pizza. | -我会回来的 -到时我们一起吃披萨 |
[37:51] | Godspeed, Mr. Allen. | 祝成功 艾伦先生 |
[37:53] | You too. | 同祝 |
[37:55] | As to our earlier conversation, | 关于我们之前的谈话 |
[37:59] | I believe in second chances. | 我相信第二次机会 |
[38:01] | You’ll get yours. | 你也会有的 |
[38:03] | Give it time. | 假以时日 |
[38:07] | Ready, Ronald? | 准备好了吗 罗纳德 |
[38:09] | Please stop calling me that. | 别再那样叫我了 |
[38:11] | I’ll see you soon. | 希望不久能见到你 |
[38:34] | We love you. | 爱你们 |
[38:48] | I had Ronnie, then I lost him. | 我曾经拥有罗尼 然后失去他了 |
[38:49] | Then I found him again, but he wasn’t actually Ronnie. | 然后我找到他了 但那其实不是罗尼 |
[38:52] | Then I got him back but just for a day until I lost him again. | 然后我找回了他 一天之后又失去了 |
[38:56] | You guys are like 10 seasons of Ross and Rachel, | 你们像整个十季中的罗斯和蕾切尔 |
[38:56] | 《老友记》角色 | |
[38:59] | but just, like, smushed into one year. | 不过被压缩进了一年里 |
[39:04] | I am not heartbroken this time. | 这次我没有心碎 |
[39:08] | I love Ronnie. I always will, | 我爱罗尼 一直都爱 |
[39:10] | but there’s not this devastating hole inside me. | 但是我心里已经没有那种巨大的伤痕了 |
[39:16] | I have a life, and it’s a good one. | 我有我的生活 好的生活 |
[39:20] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[39:21] | – Iris, hi. – Hi. | -爱瑞丝 你好 -你好 |
[39:23] | Where is your cousin? | 你的表兄呢 |
[39:25] | Uh, he went home. | 他回家了 |
[39:27] | Oh. Uh, where was that again? | 那是在哪里来着 |
[39:30] | Uh, Midway. | 中途岛 |
[39:33] | Oh, I thought you said Coast City. | 我记得你以前说的是海滨城 |
[39:36] | Uh, Midway via Coast City. | 去中途岛 途径海滨城 |
[39:39] | He moved around a lot. | 他经常来来去去的 |
[39:42] | That’s always really hard. | 这还真挺辛苦的 |
[39:44] | All right, well. Enjoy. | 好啦 尽兴 |
[39:47] | – Bye. – See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[39:57] | Am I supposed to know what that means? | 你要告诉我这是什么意思吗 |
[39:59] | It means that I’m gonna help you figure out | 意思是我打算帮你搞明白 |
[40:01] | what’s going on at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室到底发生了什么 |
[40:03] | I think our Burning Man used to work there. | 我想火人以前在那里工作 |
[40:10] | So why’d you bring me here? | 你为什么要我来这里 |
[40:14] | I don’t know how and I don’t know when, | 我不知道是怎样 或是何时 |
[40:17] | but one day soon, I’m gonna be in this house again, | 但是某一日 我将会回到十五年前的 |
[40:20] | 15 years ago. | 这间房子 |
[40:22] | And I’m gonna fail… | 然后我会失败… |
[40:24] | Unless this time, I don’t. | 除非这次我能扭转乾坤 |
[40:26] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[40:27] | Knowing that I’m supposed to lose gives me the advantage. | 知道我会输给了我优势 |
[40:32] | Those images are a lesson in what not to do. | 这些画面告诉了我什么不该做 |
[40:37] | When I face off against the man in yellow, | 当再次与黄衣人对决时 |
[40:40] | I won’t make the same mistake twice. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[40:44] | You’re gonna… change the past? | 你要改变历史吗 |
[40:46] | Joe… I’m gonna save my mom. | 乔 我要救我妈妈 |
[41:09] | What–what the hell was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[41:12] | It’s good to see you again, General. | 很高兴再见到你 将军 |
[41:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:16] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[41:25] | Harrison… You’re one of them. | 哈里森 你跟他们一样 |
[41:28] | A meta-human. | 是超能力者 |
[41:31] | Yes, I am. | 没错 我是 |
[41:33] | And I protect my own. | 而且我保护我的同类 |
[41:38] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[41:40] | Now, that… | 那是… |
[41:43] | is an old friend of ours. | 我们的老朋友 |
[41:44] | General… | 将军… |
[41:47] | That…voice… | 这 声音 |
[41:50] | It’s in my head. | 在我脑子里 |
[41:54] | Dear God. | 上帝呐 |
[41:55] | Not God. Grodd. | 不是上帝 是古鲁德 |