时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, | 我年幼时 |
[00:06] | I saw my mother killed by something impossible. | 看到自己的母亲被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:08] | Run, Barry, run! | 巴里 快跑 |
[00:09] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:12] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | It’s Clyde Mardon. | 是克莱德·马登 |
[00:35] | I think he can control the weather. | 我觉得他能操控天气 |
[00:37] | I didn’t think there was anyone else like me. | 我还以为不会有人像我这样 |
[00:40] | I’m not like you. You’re a murderer. | 我才不像你 你是杀人犯 |
[00:46] | I love you, Iris. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝 |
[00:48] | He and I are just best friends. | 他和我只是好朋友 |
[00:50] | So how do we catch somebody that even I can’t keep up with? | 我连追都追不上他 要怎么才能抓住他 |
[00:53] | We can fashion an electronic barrier | 我们可以造一个电子屏障 |
[00:55] | to trap the Reverse-Flash. | 来困住逆闪电 |
[00:58] | The super capacitors, | 超级电容器 |
[00:59] | the containment field is fluctuating. | 牢笼正在波动 |
[01:02] | I still don’t know why the containment system failed. | 我还是不知道为什么囚禁系统失败了 |
[01:04] | I must have missed something. | 我一定是漏了什么 |
[01:05] | You think Dr. Wells killed Barry’s mom? | 你认为威尔斯博士杀了巴里的妈妈吗 |
[01:08] | I don’t know yet, | 现在还不知道 |
[01:09] | but I do know that Wells keeps secrets, | 但我知道威尔斯的确藏有秘密 |
[01:13] | and this may be one of them. | 也许这是其中之一 |
[01:18] | I got a plane to catch! | 我要去赶飞机了 |
[01:23] | Come on, Clyde! | 快过来 克莱德 |
[01:29] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[01:46] | I think I got one of them. | 我觉得我好像打中了其中一个 |
[01:47] | Your luck’s gonna run out one of these days, little brother. | 你的运气迟早会用光的 弟弟 |
[01:49] | You’ve been telling me that since I was ten, Mark. | 你从我十岁的时候就这么说了 马克 |
[01:51] | Because I’ve been taking care of you since you were ten. | 因为我从你十岁时就开始照顾你了 |
[01:56] | Look, it’s gonna get choppy. | 听着 马上会很颠簸 |
[01:57] | You might want to strap yourself in. | 你也许想要系上安全带 |
[02:00] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是忍不住 对吧 |
[02:08] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[02:27] | Clyde. | 克莱德 |
[02:40] | I never would’ve pegged you as someone who likes to bowl. | 我从没想到你是爱打保龄球的那类人 |
[02:43] | Oh, this is one of my favorite places in the world, | 这是世界上我最喜欢的地方之一 |
[02:45] | and I’m guessing one of the only sports | 而且我觉得这是为数不多的 |
[02:47] | that I can destroy you at. | 我可以秒杀你的运动项目 |
[02:48] | Oh, okay, you think so, huh? | 好吧 你确定吗 |
[02:50] | I’m pretty sure, yeah. | 我很确定 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:55] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 你们好 |
[02:58] | Iris, Eddie, hey. | 爱瑞丝 艾迪 你们好 |
[03:00] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛呢 |
[03:02] | We thought it would be fun. | 我们觉得这会很有趣 |
[03:04] | Barry and I have been bowling here since we were kids. | 巴里和我从小就在这儿打保龄球了 |
[03:07] | Why don’t you guys join us? | 不如和我们一起玩吧 |
[03:11] | We don’t want to interrupt your date. | 我们不想破坏你们的约会 |
[03:13] | No, it’s–it’s okay. | 不会的 没关系的 |
[03:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:16] | Of course. It’ll be fun. | 当然啦 会很好玩的 |
[03:24] | Do you smell that, Barry? That’s defeat. | 你闻到什么了吗 巴里 那是失败的味道 |
[03:27] | You never told me you were such a big fan of bowling. | 你从没告诉过我你那么喜欢保龄球 |
[03:29] | Sure I have. | 我当然有 |
[03:30] | This is one of my favorite places in the world. | 这是世界上我最喜欢的地方之一 |
[03:41] | I am impressed, Allen. | 我很佩服啊 艾伦 |
[03:43] | I heard the owner was thinking of selling. | 我听说主人正想卖掉这地方 |
[03:45] | Maybe you could write a piece on the place? | 也许你可以给这地方写篇文章 |
[03:47] | Um, I’m still iffy on whether bowling is an actual sport. | 我还在纠结保龄球算不算运动项目 |
[03:50] | I’ve wondered the same. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[03:52] | Well, sport or hobby, I am still better than you. | 不过无论这是项运动还是爱好 我都比你强 |
[03:57] | All right, well, I’m serious, a little bit of press, | 好吧 我是认真的 来点新闻报道 |
[04:00] | the lanes could be designated | 也许道路就会被规划 |
[04:01] | as, like, a landmark or something. | 这可能变成地标性建筑什么的 |
[04:05] | Oh, Eddie, you’re up, man. | 艾迪 该你了 伙计 |
[04:06] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[04:10] | Go get ’em, babe. | 加油 宝贝 |
[04:13] | Recording start. | 开始录音 |
[04:14] | Central City coroner’s report, file 28527. | 中城验尸报告 文档编号28527 |
[04:18] | Petechial hemorrhaging in the mucosa of the lips | 嘴唇黏膜和口腔内部 |
[04:20] | and the interior of the mouth, | 均有点状皮下出血 |
[04:23] | the strong odor of bleach, | 强烈的漂白剂气味 |
[04:25] | and the presence of a postmortem ligature mark | 以及死后绑扎痕迹 |
[04:27] | all suggest the decedent’s manner of death, is– | 都暗示着死者的死因是 |
[04:30] | homicide. | 谋杀 |
[04:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗 |
[04:33] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你能帮我 |
[04:35] | I want to know who killed Clyde Mardon. | 我想要知道是谁杀了克莱德·马登 |
[04:40] | He was shot by a cop a little over six months ago, | 他在六个多月前被一名警察射中 |
[04:44] | and I want his name. | 我想要知道他的名字 |
[04:46] | That’s privileged information. | 这是机密信息 |
[04:47] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我需要请你离开了 |
[04:49] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[04:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:57] | Cop’s name. Now. | 告诉我警察的名字 现在 |
[05:00] | I perform hundreds of autopsies a year. | 我一年做上百份的尸检 |
[05:04] | Perhaps this will jog your memory. | 也许这个可以唤起你的记忆 |
[05:10] | Oh, Buster Keaton. That guy was a genius. | 巴斯特·基顿 这家伙是个天才 |
[05:13] | – Yup. – I can’t believe you’ve never seen this movie. | -是的 -我不敢相信你没看过这部电影 |
[05:15] | Must have been before my time. | 一定是我出生前的作品 |
[05:18] | I gotta make you a must-see movie list, pronto. | 我得给你份必看电影名单 马上就写 |
[05:20] | Please do. While I am more than happy | 请一定写 虽然我非常开心 |
[05:22] | to spend an evening watching old movies with you, Cisco, | 能和你看一晚上的老电影 西斯科 |
[05:24] | do you not have your brother’s dinner to attend? | 但你不是要参加你哥哥的晚宴吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah. I was gonna ask Caitlin to come with me, | 是的 我本想邀请凯特琳和我一起去 |
[05:30] | but then I got a much better idea. | 但我想到了更好的主意 |
[05:32] | Which was? | 那是什么 |
[05:33] | To not go at all. | 根本不去 |
[05:36] | Things are not any better with your family? | 你家里的情况好些了吗 |
[05:39] | You’re missing the movie. | 你要错过电影了 |
[05:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:43] | Okay, you know what, I’ m gonna be honest with you. | 算了 我实话实说吧 |
[05:44] | Things have actually been pretty fantastic… | 事情反而非常好 |
[05:47] | since I stopped seeing them so much. | 自从我不常去看他们之后 |
[05:52] | Silent alarm has been tripped at the Central City Morgue. | 中城停尸房的安全警报被触发了 |
[05:56] | Why would anyone want to rob a morgue? | 为什么会有人想抢劫停尸房呢 |
[06:01] | I got to go. Emergency at the morgue. | 我得走了 停尸房有紧急情况 |
[06:05] | – Bye. – See you at home. | -再见 -家里见 |
[06:06] | Hey, Linda, sorry, I should go too. | 琳达 对不起 我也该走了 |
[06:08] | They’re going to need someone from the crime lab. | 他们会需要取证室的人 |
[06:09] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[06:13] | Well, um…that was fun. | 刚还蛮有意思的 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:39] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[06:41] | Oh, come on, I’m gonna be late! | 别这样 我要迟到了 |
[06:48] | What’s going on? What do you see? | 怎么回事 你看到了什么 |
[06:50] | A dead body. | 一具死尸 |
[06:51] | Barry, you’re in a morgue. | 巴里 你在停尸房 |
[06:53] | You’re gonna have to be a little more specific than that. | 你要再详细一点 |
[06:55] | The coroner, he’s dead. | 是法医 他死了 |
[07:08] | The mayor’s made this high priority. | 市长已经把此案列为头等大事了 |
[07:09] | Copy that, captain. | 收到 队长 |
[07:13] | Allen, my fiance just bought me this! | 艾伦 这是我未婚夫刚买的 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I’m so sorry, captain. | 真对不起 队长 |
[07:18] | Just help Joe find out who did this. | 帮乔找出谁是凶手 |
[07:23] | What’s with all the water? | 为什么这里都是水 |
[07:24] | Did the sprinkler system go off or something? | 这里的喷水系统坏了还是怎样 |
[07:26] | No, I checked all the sprinklers. They’re all intact. | 不是 我查过所有的喷水器 都完好无损 |
[07:30] | But look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[07:33] | What is that, ice? | 这是什么 冰吗 |
[07:36] | The coroner has multiple impact bruises on his torso, | 在法医身上有好几个淤青 |
[07:39] | all the size of a tennis ball. | 都是网球状大小 |
[07:41] | Judging by the amount of ice and water on the ground, | 通过地上水和冰的量来看 |
[07:43] | I’m guessing he was killed by hail. | 我猜他是因冰雹致死 |
[07:45] | Hail? In here? | 冰雹 在这里 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:47] | Do you think this was Snart? | 你觉得是史纳特干的吗 |
[07:49] | No, his cold-gun couldn’t have done this. | 不是 他的冷冻枪不会做到这样 |
[07:52] | Joe, we got something. | 乔 我找到点线索 |
[07:53] | The Coroner’s office just installed | 法医办公室正好装了 |
[07:54] | an automated dictation system. | 自动录音系统 |
[07:57] | Listen to this. | 听听看这个 |
[07:58] | Please, no more. | 拜托 不要再打了 |
[08:00] | I’ll stop when you tell me… | 等你告诉我了 我再停 |
[08:02] | Stop. | 等等 |
[08:03] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[08:04] | I know that voice. That’s Mardon. | 我知道这个声音 那是马登 |
[08:06] | – I want a name. – Clyde Mardon’s dead. | -我要知道是谁 -克莱德·马登死了 |
[08:07] | It’s not Clyde Mardon. It’s his brother, Mark. | 不是克莱德·马登 是他哥哥 马克 |
[08:09] | It was Detective West. | 是韦斯特警探 |
[08:11] | He shot him. Detective Joe West killed your brother. | 是他射中了他 乔·韦斯特警探杀了你弟弟 |
[08:16] | He will pay for what he did. | 他会为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[08:30] | So Clyde Mardon has a brother? | 所以克莱德·马登有个哥哥 |
[08:32] | And both brothers survived the plane crash, | 两兄弟都在坠机事件中活下来了 |
[08:34] | and then the dark matter released | 然后粒子加速器爆炸 |
[08:36] | from the particle accelerator explosion | 释放出的黑暗物质 |
[08:38] | affects them both in virtually the same way. | 本质上以同样的方式影响了他们 |
[08:42] | Yeah, only Mark’s powers seem to be a lot more precise. | 对 只是马克的能力看上去更精准 |
[08:45] | To be able to control the weather like that, indoors? | 能像那样在室内控制天气 |
[08:47] | You’d have to be a Weather Wizard. | 你得是个天气巫师 |
[08:49] | Ooh, been waiting since week one to use that one. | 我从最开始就想用这个名字了 |
[08:53] | Trigeminal headache? | 三叉神经性头疼 |
[08:54] | – What? – Trigeminal headache. | -什么 -三叉神经性头疼 |
[08:55] | Brain freeze. | 脑子冻冰 |
[08:56] | Then why don’t you just call it a brain freeze? | 那你为什么不直接说脑子冻冰呢 |
[08:58] | So I’m guessing you running around a twister in the opposite direction | 我想这次你反方向跑出个旋风 |
[09:00] | isn’t gonna to do the trick this time. | 也不能解决问题了 |
[09:02] | I just remembered. During our run-in with Mardon, | 我刚想起来 在我们和马登速跑那次 |
[09:05] | Clyde Mardon, I was tinkering with something | 克莱德·马登 我当时在做一件 |
[09:07] | to help attract unbound atmospheric electrons. | 能吸引无束缚的空气电子的东西 |
[09:10] | Like a grounding mechanism? | 就好像接地装置 |
[09:11] | Yes, ’cause the only way | 对 因为马登能操控天气的 |
[09:12] | that Mardon can control the weather… | 唯一办法 |
[09:14] | is if he can tap into the atmosphere’s | 就是如果他可以接入大气中的 |
[09:15] | natural electrical circuit, | 自然电子回路 |
[09:17] | and if we take away that circuit, clear skies. | 如果我们拿走这个回路 就是晴天 |
[09:21] | Singh’s checking in. I gotta go. | 辛格在问情况了 我该走了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I’ll meet you at the station. | 我们晚点警局见 |
[09:24] | Joe, We’ll find Mardon. Don’t worry. | 乔 我们会找到马登的 别担心 |
[09:26] | I’m not worried at all. | 完全不担心 |
[09:29] | Well, he’s taking being targeted | 不得不说 他对于被一个来复仇的 |
[09:31] | by a revenge-seeking meta-human rather well, I must say. | 超能力者追杀这件事表现得非常淡定 |
[09:35] | Don’t worry, Barry. Joe will be fine, I promise. | 别担心 巴里 我保证乔会没事的 |
[09:37] | Yeah, no, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[09:39] | I actually wanted to talk to you about something else. | 我其实想跟你聊点别的事 |
[09:43] | Look, last night, on my way to the morgue, | 昨晚 我在去停尸房的路上 |
[09:46] | I saw something. | 我看到了些东西 |
[09:48] | What’d you see? | 你看到什么 |
[09:49] | I was running and I turned and I saw myself. | 我在跑 然后我转身看到了我自己 |
[09:54] | Or I don’t know, another Flash running beside me. | 我不知道 或许是另一个闪电侠在我身边跑 |
[09:58] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:59] | Yeah. What do you think it was? | 对 你觉得那是什么 |
[10:01] | Could be an optical illusion, a mirroring effect | 可能是视觉错觉 一种由 |
[10:03] | caused by wind shear and light, | 风切和灯光引起的镜面效果 |
[10:04] | a speed mirage, if you will. | 可能是速度导致的海市蜃楼 |
[10:07] | It didn’t seem like that. It was… | 看上去不像 它… |
[10:11] | He seemed real. | 他看上去很真实 |
[10:13] | I tell you what. Let’s focus on finding Mardon, | 这样吧 我们先着重找到马登 |
[10:16] | and once he’s safely contained in the Pipeline, | 等到把他安全关在管道监狱之后 |
[10:19] | we’ll investigate this. | 我们再详细调查此事 |
[10:27] | Where are we at with Mardon? | 马登的案子查的怎么样 |
[10:28] | No one at the morgue saw or heard anything. | 没人在停尸房听到或看到什么 |
[10:30] | We’re canvassing known associates, | 我们在细查相关同事 |
[10:32] | seeing if he reached out to anybody. | 看他是不是找了其他人 |
[10:33] | Maybe can get a lead on where he’s holed up. | 也许可以找到他藏在哪里的线索 |
[10:35] | All right, why don’t we let Thawne do that? | 好 我们为什么不让斯旺来查 |
[10:37] | Because nobody knows the Mardon brothers better than I do. | 因为我对马登兄弟的了解比任何人都多 |
[10:39] | I mean, Chyre and I tracked them for years. | 查尔和我追踪他们很多年了 |
[10:41] | I know how they think. | 我知道他们的思考模式 |
[10:42] | Which is why you should coordinate | 所以你更应该 |
[10:44] | the investigation from here. | 留守这里协调调查 |
[11:00] | If you guys want to keep that smile on that pretty face, | 如果你们俩想留住她的笑容 |
[11:02] | she doesn’t hear about any of this. | 那就什么都不要告诉她 |
[11:06] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[11:06] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[11:13] | So, what are you guys working on? | 你们都在忙什么 |
[11:15] | You got any good leads for an honest reporter? | 你们有没有好线索对一个诚实的记者说的啊 |
[11:18] | Things are actually pretty quiet around here right now. | 现在都挺风平浪静的 |
[11:24] | Can you guys give me a minute? | 你们能让我们聊聊吗 |
[11:26] | Yeah, me and Barry were actually gonna go grab lunch. | 好 我和巴里正要去吃午饭 |
[11:28] | We were? | 是吗 |
[11:29] | Right, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[11:36] | Ever since last night, | 自从昨晚 |
[11:37] | you’ve barely said a peep. What is going on? | 你就没怎么说话 怎么了 |
[11:41] | I didn’t like the way I felt | 我不太喜欢昨晚 |
[11:42] | watching you and Barry last night. | 我看到你和巴里的相处模式 |
[11:45] | Eddie, Barry, he’s just– | 艾迪 巴里他 |
[11:47] | Like family. I know, | 我懂 就像家人一样 |
[11:48] | and I know you two have a long history that pre-dates me, | 而且我知道在我之前你俩有很多回忆 |
[11:51] | but Iris, we live together. | 但是爱瑞丝 我们现在住一起 |
[11:53] | You’re my girlfriend, | 你是我女朋友 |
[11:54] | and someday, hopefully, you’ll be more. | 希望有一天 你不只是女朋友 |
[11:58] | I don’t like feeling like the odd man out | 我不喜欢感觉每次你跟巴里在一起 |
[12:01] | every time you and Barry are together. | 我都是尴尬的存在 |
[12:03] | and I shouldn’t have to. | 而我也不应该那样 |
[12:04] | Eddie, Barry is always gonna be a part of my life. | 艾迪 巴里永远都是我生活中的一部分 |
[12:07] | I get that, but something’s changed between you two. | 我明白 但是我觉得你们之间有些不一样了 |
[12:13] | Whatever that is, I am not okay with it. | 不管是什么 都让我很不舒服 |
[12:24] | I haven’t had one of those in way too long. | 我已经好久都没吃过这个了 |
[12:27] | Felt appropriate. | 感觉不错 |
[12:29] | So, you want to talk about what’s been going on with you? | 你想谈谈你最近发生的事吗 |
[12:33] | What do you think’s been going on with me, Barry? | 你觉得我最近发生什么事了 巴里 |
[12:35] | You just seem a bit cavalier, | 我们要对付的人很棘手 |
[12:37] | considering what we’re up against. | 可你看起来却有点漫不经心 |
[12:38] | We aren’t up against anything. | 我们没要对付什么人 |
[12:40] | Joe, come on, I– | 乔 拜托 我… |
[12:41] | Look, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:42] | Can we just change the subject, please? | 能换个话题吗 |
[12:44] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | Actually, you know, I could use some advice. | 其实 我可以听取一下你的建议 |
[12:48] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[12:50] | Uh, you know, just relationship stuff. | 你知道的 就是感情方面的 |
[12:53] | Oh, you mean, like, that girl, Linda? | 你是指跟那个叫琳达的姑娘吗 |
[12:56] | No, actually. With Iris. | 不是 其实是跟爱瑞丝 |
[12:59] | Things between us have gotten a little complicated…again. | 我们之间的关系又开始变得有点复杂 |
[13:06] | You’re asking your adopted father | 你在向你的养父询问 |
[13:08] | for advice about being in love with his daughter, | 关于你爱上了他女儿的建议 |
[13:11] | who just so happens to be dating his partner? | 而他的女儿正在和他的搭档交往 |
[13:14] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:15] | Things have gone way past complicated. | 事情已经不止是复杂了 |
[13:18] | Sometimes, me and Iris have these moments, | 有时候 我和爱瑞丝会有那种瞬间 |
[13:20] | and when I’m looking into her eyes, | 就是当我看着她的双眼 |
[13:23] | it’s hard not to think | 很难不去认为 |
[13:24] | that she’s feeling the same way I do. | 她对我也有同样的情意 |
[13:27] | Look, you already told Iris how you feel, | 你已经告诉爱瑞丝你对她的感觉了 |
[13:29] | so unless she comes out and says she feels the same way, | 只要她没回应你 |
[13:33] | all you can do is hold on to those moments. | 你能做的就只有珍惜那种时刻了 |
[13:35] | Man, it is coming down. | 开始下雨了 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:42] | And it’s another beautiful day here in Central City. | 中城美好的一天又开始了 |
[13:44] | Not a cloud. | 万里无云 |
[13:47] | Mardon. | 是马登 |
[14:23] | You’re confined to the precinct until Mardon’s caught. | 在抓住马登之前 你不许离开警区 |
[14:26] | David, you said it yourself. | 大卫 是你自己说过的 |
[14:27] | That son of a bitch killed my partner. | 那个狗杂种杀了我的搭档 |
[14:28] | And I’m not gonna lose you the way I lost Fred Chyre. | 我已经失去弗雷德·夏尔 不能再失去你了 |
[14:31] | Look, I can’t stop you being pissed, Joe, | 我没法阻止你发怒 乔 |
[14:33] | but I can keep you safe. | 但起码我能保证你的安全 |
[14:36] | Maybe your daughter can contact The Flash. | 也许你女儿可以联系到闪电侠 |
[14:37] | I’m not getting her involved in this. | 我不想把她牵扯进来 |
[14:41] | Allen, make sure he doesn’t go anywhere. | 艾伦 别让他到处乱跑 |
[14:44] | I need to be out there. | 我得离开这里 |
[14:46] | Joe, you’re always the first one | 乔 当我头脑不清醒的时候 |
[14:48] | to tell me when I’m not thinking clearly. | 你总是第一个站出来提醒我 |
[14:50] | I took down Clyde. I can take down | 我能抓住克莱德 我也一样 |
[14:51] | his dirt bag brother too. | 能抓住他那个垃圾哥哥 |
[14:53] | You didn’t do that alone, remember? | 那件事不是你一人为之的 还记得吗 |
[14:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:59] | How are any of these guys going to protect me? | 这些人要怎样才能保护我 |
[15:01] | They don’t know. They don’t know what Mardon’s capable of. | 他们不知道 不知道马登的能力 |
[15:04] | All right, well, lucky for you, | 好吧 幸运的是 |
[15:05] | your friends at S.T.A.R. Labs do. | 你那些尖端科研实验室的朋友们知道 |
[15:19] | “The Flash: Speeding his way into our lives?” | “闪电侠 以极速闯入我们的生活” |
[15:22] | That’s a little on the nose, don’t you think? | 有点太骚气了 不是吗 |
[15:25] | I want to show you something. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[15:28] | Simon Stagg. Remember him? | 西蒙·斯塔格 记得他吗 |
[15:29] | Hasn’t been seen in, like, six months. | 已经有大概半年没见到他了 |
[15:31] | I thought the rumor was he was a recluse. | 我记得传说他是位隐士 |
[15:33] | You know, went all Howard Hughes. | 像霍华德·休斯那样的 |
[15:36] | This was taken the night that Stagg went missing. | 这张照片是斯塔格失踪那晚被拍下的 |
[15:38] | The last person to leave Stagg Industries | 斯塔格失踪那晚最后一个离开 |
[15:40] | the night that Stagg disappeared was Harrison Wells. | 斯塔格工业的人是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[15:43] | This doesn’t prove anything, Mason. | 这说明不了什么的 梅森 |
[15:45] | It’s enough for me to develop a theory. | 这已经足够支持我展开推测的了 |
[15:47] | Every trail in this files leads to one person, | 这文件里每一个线索都指向一个人 |
[15:50] | Harrison Wells, | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[15:51] | which is why I need for you to start asking | 所以我需要你去问问 |
[15:52] | your friends who know him some questions, Iris. | 你那些认识他的朋友们 爱瑞丝 |
[16:04] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[16:06] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[16:08] | Last night was fun. | 昨晚挺有意思的 |
[16:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:14] | Look, I just wanted to apologize. | 我想跟你道个歉 |
[16:16] | Apologize…? | 为了什么 |
[16:18] | Well, for interrupting your date with Barry. | 为打扰了你和巴里约会 |
[16:20] | I shouldn’t have done that… | 我不应该那样做… |
[16:23] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:26] | You know, Iris, | 爱瑞丝 |
[16:28] | when you told me that Barry had feelings for you, | 当你对我说巴里对你有感觉的时候 |
[16:30] | I thought it was just the typical weird crap | 我以为这是那种典型的女人之间 |
[16:33] | that women do to each other, | 会说的奇怪的胡话 |
[16:36] | but last night, I realized what you didn’t tell me, | 但昨晚 我意识到一些你没说的事 |
[16:39] | and what’s kind of irritating | 这让我有点恼火 |
[16:41] | is that you have feelings for him too. | 那就是你对他也有感觉 |
[16:45] | N-no, Linda, I mean, it’s not like that. | 不 琳达 不是那样的 |
[16:47] | One thing you learn about people when you work here, Iris, | 在这里工作会学到一点 爱瑞丝 |
[16:50] | it’s usually what isn’t said that’s the real story. | 那就是 没说出来的可能才是真实的 |
[17:02] | So it sounded like something was kind of bothering you | 在电话里你的声音听起来好像 |
[17:04] | on the phone. Is everything all right? | 有点烦恼 有什么事吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 没事 挺好的 |
[17:08] | So the other night was fun, right? | 那晚挺有意思的 是吧 |
[17:09] | Yeah. Did Eddie have a good time? | 是啊 艾迪玩得开心吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. Linda? | 是的 琳达呢 |
[17:13] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[17:14] | You don’t think we were too…you know. | 你不觉得我们太… 那个了吧 |
[17:19] | No. | 没有 |
[17:19] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[17:21] | So the reason that I called you was because my sort of advisor | 我给你打电话是因为 报社那个所谓的顾问 |
[17:25] | at the paper is always teaching me lessons, | 总是在给我上课 |
[17:27] | tricks of the trade, how to get good story, | 一些行业技巧 怎么才能弄到好题材 |
[17:29] | and one of the things he’s repeatedly telling me | 还有一件事 他反复在对我说 |
[17:31] | is to follow your hunch, see where it leads. | 那就是跟着你的直觉走 看它会指向哪里 |
[17:34] | Sounds like good advice. | 这建议听起来不错 |
[17:36] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[17:38] | Except in this instance, that hunch involves you. | 但是这一次 那个直觉和你有关 |
[17:44] | Well, you can ask me anything, Iris. | 你可以问我任何事 爱瑞丝 |
[17:47] | It’s about Harrison Wells. | 是关于哈里森·威尔斯的 |
[17:50] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:52] | Well, I mean, a lot of strange things | 我是说 过去的一年中城 |
[17:53] | have been happening in Central City this past year. | 发生了很多奇怪的事 |
[17:56] | The Flash, the Burning Man, people going missing. | 闪电侠 火人 有人相继失踪 |
[17:59] | He was there at Stagg’s office | 斯塔格失踪那晚 |
[18:01] | the night that Stagg went missing. | 他就在斯塔格的办公室里 |
[18:06] | And you think that Doctor Wells is what, responsible? | 你认为威尔斯博士应该为此事负责吗 |
[18:11] | I mean, I don’t really know him, but you and your friends do. | 我几乎不认识他 但是你和你的朋友了解他 |
[18:19] | Barry, in your heart of hearts, do you think it’s possible | 巴里 在你内心深处 是否曾想过 |
[18:23] | that there’s more to Harrison | 在哈里森身上 |
[18:25] | than people have been led to believe? | 还有很多不为人知的事 |
[18:28] | Harrison Wells is a good man. | 哈里森·威尔斯是个好人 |
[18:31] | If you’re looking for a story, | 如果你要爆料 |
[18:33] | then you’re not gonna find one with him. | 那你在他身上是找不到料的 |
[18:38] | I call it the Wizard’s Wand. | 我称之为天气魔棒 |
[18:40] | Subtle. How does it work? | 精妙 要怎么用 |
[18:42] | Think of it like an active lightning rod. | 想象它是支激活状态的避雷针 |
[18:44] | You just point it at the sky, and it’ll suck up | 只要指向天上 魔棒就会像海绵般 |
[18:46] | whatever energy’s floating around it like a sponge. | 吸收四处飘动的能量 |
[18:49] | And it’ll stop Mardon? | 魔棒会阻止马登吗 |
[18:50] | It’ll certainly slow him down. | 肯定能降低他的速度 |
[18:51] | If there’s no atmospheric electrons available to him, | 如果他没有可用的大气电子 |
[18:53] | there’s no way for him to control the weather. | 就没办法控制天气 |
[18:55] | Good work, Cisco, as always. | 干得漂亮 西斯科 一如既往 |
[18:58] | If you excuse me, I’m gonna go stretch my legs. | 抱歉失陪了 我要去舒展一下我的腿 |
[19:06] | You okay? You seem a little off. | 没事吧 你好像有点心不在焉 |
[19:09] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, somebody at… | 没事 没事 有人… |
[19:12] | Somebody at Picture News got it into Iris’s head | 《中城新闻图报》里有人告诉爱瑞丝 |
[19:14] | that something suspicious is going on with Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士有可疑情况 |
[19:19] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[19:20] | That he knows what happened to Simon Stagg. | 比如说他知道西蒙·斯塔格发生了什么事 |
[19:22] | Apparently, nobody’s heard from him or seen him | 显然 自从那晚我阻止了丹东·布莱克后 |
[19:24] | since the night I stopped Danton Black. | 就再也没有人有他的消息了 |
[19:27] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么和她说的 |
[19:28] | That she’s wrong. | 说她弄错了 |
[19:30] | And she is. | 她的确是弄错了 |
[19:39] | Keep this handy. | 放在身边 |
[19:40] | It’ll protect you from Mardon’s powers. | 魔棒会保护你不被马登的力量所伤 |
[19:41] | Yeah, Cisco, I got it. | 好 西斯科 我知道了 |
[19:43] | Hey, Joe… I know you got a lot going on right now, | 乔 我知道你现在有很多事要处理 |
[19:46] | but… you mentioned Doctor Wells | 可你提到过威尔斯博士 |
[19:49] | might have had something to do with Barry’s mother’s murder. | 可能和巴里妈妈的死有关 |
[19:51] | Why did you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[19:52] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. I was wrong. | 不重要了 我弄错了 |
[19:54] | But you seemed really sure of it. | 但是你当时好像很肯定 |
[19:56] | Look, Cisco, I can’t talk about this right now, okay? | 西斯科 我现在没空和你说这件事 |
[20:15] | I heard you were looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[20:21] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[20:28] | Mardon. | 马登 |
[20:29] | Hey, Joe. | 你好啊 乔 |
[20:31] | I can call you Joe, can’t I? | 我能叫你乔吧 |
[20:33] | Figured we don’t got to be too formal | 看到你对我弟弟胸口开了两枪 |
[20:34] | seeing as you put two bullets in my brother’s chest. | 我想我们不必太见外了 |
[20:38] | Your brother killed my partner | 你弟弟杀了我的搭档 |
[20:40] | and a whole lot of innocent people, | 还有很多无辜的人 |
[20:42] | and threatened to kill even more. | 甚至威胁要杀更多的人 |
[20:45] | Yeah, Clyde was no saint, but he was family. | 克莱德的确不是圣人 但他是我的家人 |
[20:50] | If you can’t protect your family, | 如果无法保护家人 |
[20:53] | the least you can do is avenge ’em. | 那至少能为他们报仇 |
[20:59] | This is between us. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[21:01] | Nobody else needs to get hurt. | 没必要伤害其他人 |
[21:03] | But they are gonna get hurt. | 但是他们会受到伤害的 |
[21:09] | Joe! | 乔 |
[21:10] | No! | 别过来 |
[21:12] | I’m not gonna be so easy to put down, Joe. | 我不会这么轻易被你打倒的 乔 |
[21:14] | Take him down! | 拿下他 |
[21:18] | No, run! | 不 快跑 |
[21:29] | Joe! | 乔 |
[21:53] | Captain! | 队长 |
[21:56] | David. | 大卫 |
[22:08] | All right, Cisco, I’m heading home. | 西斯科 我要回家了 |
[22:10] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[22:13] | All right, fine, I will watch | 好吧好吧 我会和你 |
[22:14] | every episode of The Walking Dead with you. | 一起看每一集《行尸走肉》的 |
[22:18] | You couldn’t have stopped Mardon from attacking the police station. | 你没办法阻止马登袭击警局的 |
[22:21] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:23] | No, that’s not it. | 我不是在想这件事 |
[22:26] | What do you think of Dr. Wells? | 你怎么看威尔斯博士 |
[22:28] | – What do you mean? – I mean, do you think | -什么意思 -我是说你是否觉得 |
[22:30] | he’s capable of doing something bad? | 他有能力做坏事 |
[22:35] | Is this because of what Barry said he heard? | 这是因为巴里说自己听说了一些事吗 |
[22:37] | Ever since the particle accelerator exploded, | 自从粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[22:39] | there’s always someone who’s got it in for Dr. Wells. | 总是有人找威尔斯博士的茬 |
[22:41] | No, no, it’s more than that. Joe said that maybe | 不不 不止这样 乔说也许 |
[22:44] | Dr. Wells was somehow involved | 威尔斯博士可能 |
[22:46] | in of Barry’s Mother’s death and her murder. | 和巴里妈妈的死有关 他可能杀了她 |
[22:50] | That’s absurd. | 那很荒谬 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I know, and that’s what I said, | 我知道 我也是这么说的 |
[22:53] | and we proved that that wasn’t the case, | 我们也证明了事实不是这样 |
[22:54] | but I’m just saying, some things aren’t adding up. | 但我只是说说而已 有些事不对劲 |
[22:58] | Like what, for example? | 比如说呢 |
[23:00] | Come here, look at this. | 过来 看看这个 |
[23:02] | The night we trapped the Reverse-Flash in the force-field, | 那晚我们在力场困住了逆闪电 |
[23:04] | he escaped because the containment system failed, | 然后因为囚禁系统失败 他逃脱了 |
[23:06] | but I checked that data three times, | 但是我检查了三次数据库 |
[23:08] | and the super-capacitors were still fully charged | 在他逃离的时候 超级电容器 |
[23:10] | when he got out. | 仍然是充满电的 |
[23:11] | The numbers don’t add up, Caitlin. | 数据有出入 凯特琳 |
[23:13] | There’s no reason that the containment system should have failed. | 囚禁系统没理由会失败的 |
[23:16] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly good explanation. | 我相信这当中一定有合理的解释 |
[23:18] | One perfectly good explanation | 其中一个合理的解释就是 |
[23:20] | is that Wells did something to the trap. | 威尔斯对陷阱做了手脚 |
[23:22] | Are you suggesting that Dr. Wells is in league | 你是在说威尔斯博士 |
[23:25] | with The Man in the Yellow Suit? | 和黄衣人勾结吗 |
[23:27] | We all saw that thing nearly kill him that night. | 那晚我们都看到那人差一点杀了他 |
[23:30] | Yeah, nearly. | 没错 差一点 |
[23:34] | Cisco, what you’re saying doesn’t make any sense. | 西斯科 你说的话毫无道理 |
[23:36] | That’s crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[23:42] | Can you keep Wells out of S.T.A.R. Labs tomorrow morning? | 明早你能拖住威尔斯不让他进尖端科研实验室吗 |
[23:55] | – Thank you, Barry. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 巴里 -没事 |
[23:58] | This isn’t how I thought I’d finally meet David’s co-workers. | 我没想过会在这种情况下见到大卫的同事 |
[24:02] | He speaks very highly of you. | 他对你赞赏有加 |
[24:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:06] | David’s all bark. | 大卫光说不做 |
[24:09] | A very loud bark. | 而且声音还不小呢 |
[24:14] | How is he, doctor? | 他怎么样了 医生 |
[24:15] | We’re stabilizing him. | 我们让他的情况稳定下来了 |
[24:16] | He’s experiencing some paralysis in his lower extremities. | 他的下肢正处于麻痹状态 |
[24:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:20] | The hardest thing to gauge right now | 现在最难估计的是 |
[24:21] | is the extent of his neurocognitive deficits. | 他的神经系统识别障碍程度 |
[24:24] | So he may not be the same person you remember. | 他可能不再是你们所认识的那个人了 |
[24:28] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry, visitation’s for family only. | 对不起 只有亲属才能探望 |
[24:34] | Being his fiance makes him family, doctor. | 他的未婚夫就是他的家人 医生 |
[24:37] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[24:41] | Will he be able to return to the force? | 他还能回归警队吗 |
[24:45] | I’m actually not sure he’ll be able to walk again. | 其实我不确定他是否能再次走路 |
[24:53] | Joe, where are you going? | 乔 你要去哪 |
[24:55] | I need to end this. | 我要结束这一切 |
[24:56] | Not by yourself. | 你不能一个人去 |
[24:57] | Yes, by myself! I know him! | 没错 我就是要一个人去 我了解他 |
[24:59] | I can find him. | 我可以找到他 |
[25:00] | I don’t want anybody else getting hurt, | 我不想还有其他人受伤 |
[25:02] | especially Iris and you. | 尤其是你和爱瑞丝 |
[25:04] | Iris is fi– | 爱瑞丝没事… |
[25:05] | Mardon said he was going to avenge his brother. | 马登说他会为他弟弟报仇 |
[25:07] | That goes beyond me. | 那就不只是找我寻仇了 |
[25:08] | It goes all the way to you and her. | 他会找上你和她的 |
[25:11] | You stay with Iris, and you keep her safe. | 你跟爱瑞丝待在一起 保证她的安全 |
[25:15] | Do not leave her side. | 不要离开她身边 |
[25:18] | Yeah, all right. | 行 好的 |
[25:34] | Hey, have you seen Iris West? | 你们看到爱瑞丝·韦斯特了吗 |
[25:36] | She went to see her dad. | 她去找她爸爸了 |
[25:38] | – You’re Barry Allen, right? – Yeah. | -你是巴里·艾伦 对吗 -是的 |
[25:40] | Her friend/brother? Or is that brother/friend? | 他的朋友兼哥哥 或者说是哥哥兼朋友 |
[25:43] | Friend is fine. | 说是朋友就可以了 |
[25:44] | Oh. I’m Mason Bridge. | 我是梅森·布里奇 |
[25:46] | Oh, you’re the guy who thinks | 就是你认为 |
[25:48] | Harrison Wells is some mad genius? | 哈里森·威尔斯是个疯狂的天才吗 |
[25:49] | Oh, no, no, no, I never said he was crazy. | 不不 我从没说过他是个疯子 |
[25:51] | He’s a sociopath and a liar, for sure. | 他是个反社会者及骗子 这是肯定的 |
[25:55] | – Really? – You don’t see it? | -真的吗 -你没发现吗 |
[25:58] | All the time you two spend together. | 你们在一起相处这么久 |
[26:00] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[26:01] | Sometimes when I’m bored, I follow him around. | 我无聊的时候 就跟踪他 |
[26:04] | And for the most part, he keeps to himself, | 大部分时间 他都是一个人 |
[26:06] | except when he’s meeting up with you, | 除了跟你见面 |
[26:07] | which he seems to do quite a bit. | 这点倒是有点频繁 |
[26:08] | And then one time, he met up with Simon Stagg, | 然后有一次 他跟西蒙·斯塔格见面 |
[26:11] | And then poof, no more Simon Stagg. | 之后噗的一下 西蒙·斯塔格消失了 |
[26:13] | So you’re saying Wells knows where Stagg is? | 所以你是说威尔斯知道斯塔格在哪吗 |
[26:16] | No, I’m saying Wells killed him. | 不是 我是说威尔斯杀了他 |
[26:21] | All right, well, even if I believed you, | 好吧 即便我相信你说的 |
[26:23] | which I don’t, | 其实我是不相信的 |
[26:24] | he’s in a wheelchair. | 但他坐在轮椅上 |
[26:25] | How could he possibly have done that? | 他怎么可能做到那个 |
[26:27] | I have evidence in a secure digital file | 我的一份加密电子文件里有证据 |
[26:29] | that will explain everything. | 可以解释这一切 |
[26:31] | What–what evidence? | 什么证据 |
[26:34] | You’ll just have to read about it in the Sunday paper, | 你在周日的报纸上就可以看到了 |
[26:37] | like everybody else. | 跟其他人一样 |
[26:50] | Let’s see if you can tell me | 让我看看你能不能告诉我 |
[26:51] | what really went wrong that night. | 那天晚上到底是哪里出了错 |
[27:27] | Joe. | 乔 |
[27:30] | Eddie. You shouldn’t be here. | 艾迪 你不该来这 |
[27:32] | And you shouldn’t be chasing after Mardon alone, partner. | 你也不该自己来追捕马登 搭档 |
[27:36] | You find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[27:38] | Not yet, | 还没 |
[27:39] | but this was an old Mardon brothers’ hideout about six years ago, | 但这是马登兄弟六年前的藏身处 |
[27:42] | so it’s a long shot. | 所以这只是我大胆的猜测 |
[27:45] | But listen, Eddie– | 但听着 艾迪… |
[27:46] | Save it. I’m not leaving. | 省了吧 我不会走的 |
[27:58] | Hey, have you heard from Dad? He’s not answering his cell. | 你有爸爸的消息吗 他没接手机 |
[28:02] | No. | 没有 |
[28:03] | I haven’t talked to him. | 我没跟他联系过 |
[28:05] | I’m starting to worry about him. | 我开始有点担心他了 |
[28:07] | What are you doing home so early? | 你这么早回家干嘛 |
[28:10] | I was looking for you, actually. | 其实 我在找你 |
[28:12] | I just met your friend Mason, | 我刚见到你的朋友梅森了 |
[28:15] | and he said he had some kind of proof | 他说他有某种证据证明 |
[28:19] | that Dr. Wells did something. | 威尔斯博士做了某件事 |
[28:21] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道是什么证据吗 |
[28:23] | No, he hasn’t told me. | 不知道 他没告诉过我 |
[28:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:27] | So, how are things going with Linda? | 你跟琳达怎么样了 |
[28:32] | Why do you say it like that? | 你干嘛这么说 |
[28:34] | Like what? | 怎么说了 |
[28:34] | Like how you used to always say “Becky Cooper.” | 就像你之前经常这么说”贝姬·库珀”一样 |
[28:38] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[28:40] | Becky Cooper was a nightmare of a high school girlfriend, | 作为高中女友 贝姬·库珀真是个噩梦 |
[28:43] | and you should have never dated her. | 你根本就不该跟她约会 |
[28:44] | Okay, so you’re saying that Linda is “Becky” material? | 好吧 你是说琳达跟贝姬是一类的吗 |
[28:47] | I mean, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会这么说 |
[28:49] | She’s…hot and nice and smart | 她很性感 人好又聪明 |
[28:53] | and she is really good at her job. | 工作也干得好 |
[28:56] | I just… | 我只是… |
[28:58] | I don’t think that she’s the right one for you. | 我认为她不是适合你的人 |
[29:04] | Then who is? | 那谁是 |
[29:21] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:25] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能啊 |
[29:52] | Somebody was here very recently. | 刚刚有人在这 |
[29:59] | He left this here for me. | 他留下这个给我看的 |
[30:02] | Where to next? | 接下来去哪 |
[30:08] | Joe! | 乔 |
[30:29] | Small miracle you only broke the one leg, Joe. | 你只摔断了条腿 算是个奇迹了 乔 |
[30:33] | The night I got sucked out of my plane, | 我从飞机上被吸出来那晚 |
[30:36] | I broke almost every bone in my body. | 基本上全身的骨头都断了 |
[30:40] | It was excruciating. | 太受折磨了 |
[30:42] | At least you got a small taste of what that felt like. | 你至少尝到了一点我受的苦头 |
[30:46] | Still… | 但是 |
[30:47] | Guess you’ll never know | 我想你永远都不会知道 |
[30:48] | what it really feels like to be God. | 当上帝是怎样一种感觉 |
[30:50] | That’s what your brother said to me, | 在我杀你弟弟之前 |
[30:52] | right before I killed him. | 他就是这么对我说的 |
[30:57] | I don’t need these powers to end your life. | 杀你我不需要这些超能力 |
[31:01] | Then do it. | 那就动手吧 |
[31:02] | That’s what you came here for, isn’t it? | 你来这就是为了这个 不是吗 |
[31:05] | An eye for an eye? | 以牙还牙 |
[31:07] | Oh, Joe. | 乔 |
[31:10] | I want so much more than an eye. | 我要的可远不止这个 |
[31:15] | I often forget how important it is | 我总是忘记 |
[31:17] | to step away from my ever present routine. | 改变一下我现有的日常规律有多重要 |
[31:19] | Thank you, Caitlin. | 谢谢你 凯特琳 |
[31:20] | This morning has been a refreshing change of pace. | 今天早上真是让我的日常节奏焕然一新 |
[31:23] | You can have more than two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, | 你的早餐不必只是两个煮鸡蛋 |
[31:25] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[31:27] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说呢 |
[31:28] | I guess I’m a creature of habit. | 我想我是习惯的奴隶吧 |
[31:29] | Oh, I’m sorry, I believe these were to-go. | 抱歉 我还以为这个是打包带走的 |
[31:31] | Actually, I thought we could | 其实 我想我们可以 |
[31:32] | sit here and enjoy them. | 坐在这慢慢享受它们 |
[31:39] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[31:41] | We’ve seen what Mardon can do, | 我们已经知道马登的能耐了 |
[31:43] | but do not forget, | 但不要忘记 |
[31:44] | he is not invincible. | 他不是无敌的 |
[31:46] | He is still a man, | 他同样是个人 |
[31:46] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信发生了这样的事 |
[31:48] | at best, a criminal. | 至多 是个罪犯 |
[31:50] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[31:51] | We will find this dirt bag… | 我们会找到这个垃圾 |
[31:52] | Hey, look at me, all right? | 看着我 好吗 |
[31:55] | I promise I will bring him back to you. | 我保证我会把他带回你身边的 |
[31:58] | Whatever you need to do… | 你们需要做的是 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:00] | I want you all to scour this city | 我需要你们搜寻整座城市 |
[32:02] | until we find Joe. | 直到我们找到乔为止 |
[32:08] | Move out! | 行动吧 |
[32:15] | I have your father. | 你爸爸在我手上 |
[32:17] | He’s a little broken, but still alive. | 他受了点伤 但还活着 |
[32:21] | If you want him to stay that way, | 如果你还想要他继续活着的话 |
[32:23] | come to the Waterfront, south side. | 来滨水区 南边 |
[32:26] | Oh, and Iris, you tell the police, | 还有爱瑞丝 你要是报警的话 |
[32:28] | your father’s dead. | 你爸就死定了 |
[32:33] | She’s on her way. | 她马上就来 |
[32:39] | He has my dad. | 他抓了我爸爸 |
[32:42] | He says if I tell anyone, he’ll kill him. | 他说如果我告诉任何人 他就杀了他 |
[32:44] | He wants me to meet him at the Waterfront. | 他想让我去滨水区见他 |
[32:46] | – All right, I’m coming with you. – Okay. | -好吧 我和你一起去 -好 |
[32:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:51] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:53] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你说句话吗 |
[32:54] | No, Linda, I’m sorry, I really can’t right now. | 琳达 抱歉 我现在没时间 |
[32:57] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[32:57] | Look, it’s not like that, it’s an emergency. | 不是那样的 是有急事 |
[33:00] | I have to go right now. | 我得马上走了 |
[33:05] | You know, Dr. Wells, I just… | 你知道 威尔斯博士 我只是… |
[33:09] | I want to thank you again | 我想再谢谢你一次 |
[33:11] | for all that you’ve done for Ronnie. | 为了你为罗尼所做的一切 |
[33:14] | One thank you will suffice, I’m sure. | 感谢一次就足够了 |
[33:24] | You know, Caitlin, if Cisco were to adjust | 你知道吗 凯特琳 如果西斯科调整 |
[33:28] | the radial velocity parameters on the S.T.A.R Labs satellite, | 尖端科研实验室卫星的径向速度参数 |
[33:32] | we might be able to better detect the vortex of a forming storm, | 我们没准能更好地侦测形成风暴的漩涡 |
[33:35] | and if we could detect those air updrafts, | 如果我们能够侦测那些上升气流 |
[33:37] | no matter where they originate, no matter how small, | 不管起源地在哪 不管有多小 |
[33:40] | we might be able to locate Mark Mardon. | 我们没准能找到马克·马登 |
[33:43] | That’s a great idea. | 这点子真棒 |
[33:45] | So why don’t we go to S.T.A.R. Labs and alert Cisco? | 那咱们不如去尖端实验室告诉西斯科吧 |
[33:50] | Let me just get these to-go. | 让我先把这些打包 |
[33:59] | Hi, could I get these in to-go cups? | 能把这些装进外带杯子吗 |
[34:02] | Sure, just a second. | 好的 请等一会 |
[34:13] | My goals are beyond your understanding. | 你理解不了我的目标 |
[34:25] | Dr. Wells, we meet at last. | 威尔斯博士 我们终于见面了 |
[34:28] | My goals are beyond your understanding. | 你理解不了我的目标 |
[34:31] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[34:33] | Oh, I’m not like The Flash at all. | 我可与闪电侠不同 |
[34:37] | Some would say, I’m the Reverse. | 可以说我们是相反的 |
[34:45] | Congratulations, Joe. You’re my plus-one today. | 恭喜你 乔 今天你是我的陪客 |
[34:49] | Front row seats to watch everyone | 前排观看你爱的所有人 |
[34:51] | and everything you ever loved destroyed. | 和所有事物 被毁灭 |
[34:56] | Pretty girl too. | 那漂亮女孩儿也要死 |
[35:00] | Such a shame. | 真是可惜了 |
[35:02] | Please, she’s my daughter. | 求你了 她是我女儿 |
[35:04] | Clyde was my brother. | 克莱德是我的兄弟 |
[35:05] | He’s a thief and a murderer. | 他是个小偷还是杀人凶手 |
[35:07] | She’s an innocent girl. | 她可是个无辜的女孩 |
[35:09] | She’ll pay for the sins of the father then. | 那就由她为他父亲的罪恶还债吧 |
[35:11] | Mark– | 马克 |
[35:13] | They’ll all pay. | 他们都要付出代价 |
[35:23] | You’re incredibly clever, Cisco. | 你相当的聪明 西斯科 |
[35:26] | I’ve always said so. | 我总是这么说 |
[35:29] | You’re him. | 你就是他 |
[35:31] | The Reverse-Flash. | 逆闪电 |
[35:34] | You and I have never been truly, properly introduced. | 我还从没真正的正式地向你介绍过自己 |
[35:37] | I am Eobard Thawne. | 我 是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[35:42] | Thawne? | 斯旺 |
[35:45] | Like Eddie. | 和艾迪一样 |
[35:47] | Let’s call him a distant relative. | 他算是位远亲吧 |
[35:51] | The night that we trapped the Reverse-Flash, | 我们抓住逆闪电的那晚 |
[35:56] | you almost died. | 你差点死了 |
[35:58] | There were two of you. | 那里有两个你 |
[36:12] | It’s an after-image, | 那只是个残像 |
[36:14] | A speed mirage, if you will. | 极速幻象 也可以这么叫 |
[36:22] | Joe was right. | 乔是对的 |
[36:25] | You were there that night, | 那晚你在那里 |
[36:27] | 15 years ago, in Barry’s house. | 十五年前 在巴里的家中 |
[36:32] | You killed Nora Allen. | 你杀了诺拉·艾伦 |
[36:35] | It was never my intention to kill Nora. | 我本来并没有想杀死诺拉 |
[36:39] | I was there to kill Barry. | 我是去杀巴里的 |
[36:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:45] | You’re his friend. | 你是他的朋友 |
[36:47] | You’ve been teaching him how to– | 你一直在教他如何… |
[36:49] | Go faster, I know. A means to an end. | 跑得更快 我知道 这只是种手段 |
[36:53] | And I’ll tell you why. | 我会告诉你为什么 |
[36:55] | Because I have been stuck here, | 因为我被困在这里 |
[36:59] | marooned here in this place | 被囚禁在了这破地方 |
[37:02] | for 15 long years. | 长达十五年之久 |
[37:06] | And The Flash and The Flash’s speed | 而闪电侠 还有闪电侠的速度 |
[37:10] | is the key | 是我 |
[37:13] | to my returning to my world. | 回到我原本的世界 |
[37:18] | To my time. | 原本时间的关键 |
[37:21] | And no one is going to prevent that from happening. | 没有人可以阻止这件事发生 |
[37:29] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[37:32] | You’re smart, Cisco. | 你很聪明 西斯科 |
[37:36] | But you’re not that smart. | 但你还不够聪明 |
[37:40] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[37:43] | how hard it has been to keep all of this from you, | 对你们隐瞒这些事有多难吗 |
[37:48] | especially from you? Because the truth is, | 尤其是对你 因为说实话 |
[37:53] | I’ve grown quite fond of you. | 我已经有点喜欢上你了 |
[37:57] | And in many ways, you have shown me | 而从很多方面 你带给了我 |
[38:02] | what it’s like to have a son. | 一种儿子的感觉 |
[38:10] | Forgive me, | 原谅我 |
[38:12] | but to me, you’ve been dead for centuries. | 但对我而言 你已经死了几个世纪了 |
[38:33] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[38:34] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[38:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[38:42] | Iris, you need to get out of here, okay? | 爱瑞丝 你得离开这里 好吗 |
[38:43] | You need to get as far away from here as possible. | 你必须离这里越远越好 |
[38:45] | – I am not leaving you. – Iris, please! | -我不会离开你的 -爱瑞丝 求你了 |
[38:46] | Listen to me, ever since the night | 听我说 自从那晚 |
[38:47] | that you told me how you felt, | 你告诉我你的感觉之后 |
[38:48] | I have not been able to stop thinking about you. | 我就没有停止想过你 |
[38:51] | At first, I was really mad, | 一开始 我非常生气 |
[38:54] | and then I realized that the reason that I couldn’t stop thinking about you | 然后我发现之所以我不能停止想你 |
[38:57] | was because I didn’t want to. | 是因为我不想停 |
[39:02] | I’ve never stopped thinking about you. | 我从没停止过想你 |
[39:36] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[39:37] | Barry, I need to talk to you. | 巴里 我得和你谈谈 |
[39:38] | Dr. Wells, he isn’t– | 威尔斯博士 他没… |
[39:40] | Hey, there’s no time for that right now, all right? | 现在没时间说这个 好吗 |
[39:42] | There is a tsunami heading for the city. | 正有一个大海啸冲向城市呢 |
[39:45] | How do I stop it? | 我怎么才能阻止它 |
[39:46] | Theoretically, if you can create a vortex barrier | 理论上 如果你能沿着海岸线 |
[39:49] | along the coastline, a wall of wind, | 创造一个旋风屏障 也就是一股风墙 |
[39:51] | that would be able to sap the tidal wave of its energy | 那没准能够在海啸击中城市之前 |
[39:54] | before it hits the city. | 抵消它的能量 |
[39:55] | By running back and forth. | 这需要前后跑 |
[39:57] | How fast? | 要跑多快 |
[39:58] | I don’t know if you can run that fast. | 我不知道你能不能跑那么快 |
[40:02] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:03] | I didn’t want you to find out this way. | 我不想以这种方式让你知道 |
[40:10] | Go! | 快跑 |
[41:30] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[41:33] | Oh, come on, I’m gonna be late. | 别这样 我要迟到了 |
[41:35] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |