时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:16] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… Mom! | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | You’re him. The Reverse-Flash. | 你就是他 逆闪电 |
[00:35] | I’m Eobard Thawne. | 我是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[00:37] | And the Flash’s speed is the key | 闪电侠的速度是 |
[00:40] | to my returning to my time. | 我回到原本时间的关键 |
[00:41] | 《中心城市民报》 危机降临 闪电侠失踪 | |
[00:41] | I’ve been teamed up with Mason Bridge, who is a legend. | 我被分去跟梅森·布里奇合作 他是个传奇 |
[00:44] | You’re the guy who thinks Harrison Wells | 就是你认为哈里森·威尔斯 |
[00:46] | is some mad genius? | 是个疯狂的天才吗 |
[00:47] | What do you know about him? | 你都了解他什么 |
[00:52] | I think that maybe you were right about Dr. Wells. | 我觉得你对威尔斯博士的想法可能是对的 |
[00:54] | – Which part? – All of it. | -哪些想法 -所有的 |
[01:12] | Come on. | 睡吧 |
[01:18] | Sweet dreams, my beautiful boy. | 晚安 我的宝贝 |
[01:52] | – Mom! – Barry, no! | -妈妈 -巴里 别过来 |
[01:53] | – Mom! – Get back! | -妈妈 -回去 |
[01:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:05] | All right, this is everything | 我们知道的哈里森·威尔斯的所有信息 |
[02:06] | that we know about Harrison Wells, | 都在这里了 |
[02:08] | which is actually not a lot. | 这些信息其实不是很多 |
[02:10] | Didn’t you read a whole book about him? | 你不是读过一本讲他的书吗 |
[02:11] | Yeah, 600 pages, | 是啊 六百页 |
[02:13] | and the big takeaway is, he’s enigmatic. | 里面最重要的一点就是 他很神秘 |
[02:17] | Your mom was killed by a speedster. | 你母亲是被高速者杀死的 |
[02:21] | Wells’ machine turned you into a speedster. | 威尔斯的加速器让你变成了高速者 |
[02:23] | That’s way too many coincidences for this old cop. | 对我这个老警察来说 这未免太巧合了 |
[02:31] | Do you think that he wanted me to become The Flash? | 你觉得他想让我变成闪电侠吗 |
[02:34] | Everything he’s done | 自从那晚你被闪电击中以后 |
[02:36] | since that night you got struck by lightning– | 他所做的每一件事 |
[02:40] | bringing you to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 把你带到尖端科研实验室 |
[02:41] | giving you the suit, training you– | 给你特殊的衣服 训练你 |
[02:43] | it’s all been to keep you safe. | 这些都是为了保障你的人身安全 |
[02:47] | And to make me faster. | 还有让我变得更快 |
[02:48] | Wells once said that he needed more speed from me. | 威尔斯曾说过他需要我变得更快 |
[02:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:58] | But he wants something from you, Barry. | 但他肯定想从你这里得到什么 巴里 |
[02:59] | We just need to figure out what it is. | 我们只需要搞清楚他想要什么 |
[03:01] | Well, let’s go get him then. Let’s get some answers. | 那就去找他问个清楚 |
[03:03] | We can’t do that now as much as we might want to. | 虽然我们想这么做 但我们不能去 |
[03:06] | Joe, you had your suspicions about Wells | 乔 你从一开始 |
[03:08] | from the very beginning. | 就对威尔斯有怀疑 |
[03:09] | You thought that he might be the man in yellow. | 你觉得他可能是黄衣人 |
[03:11] | Except the blood from your house didn’t match him. | 但是你家里留下的血迹与他不匹配 |
[03:14] | All right, so maybe he’s not the Reverse-Flash, | 好吧 也许他不是逆闪电 |
[03:17] | but you think that he knows what happened that night. | 但你认为他知道那晚发生了什么 |
[03:19] | He may have the key to getting my dad out of prison. | 也许他身上有线索 能帮我父亲洗刷罪名 |
[03:22] | Whatever Wells wants from you, | 不管威尔斯想从你身上得到什么 |
[03:24] | it started 15 years ago. | 这种念头15年前就有了 |
[03:28] | He’s been patient. | 他一直都很耐心 |
[03:30] | Scary patient. | 耐心到可怕 |
[03:32] | You gotta listen to me on this. | 这事儿你得听我的 |
[03:34] | We have to be just as patient. | 我们得和他一样耐心 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:32] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[04:34] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[04:36] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[04:39] | – Henry! – Henry? | -亨利 -亨利 |
[04:42] | Nice name. | 好名字 |
[04:51] | Tricked ya. | 骗到你们了吧 |
[04:54] | Look who’s back. | 看看是谁回来了 |
[04:56] | My tricks. My treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[04:59] | But I’ll give you something good to eat. | 不过我会给你们一点甜头 |
[05:05] | Today’s special. A city in ashes. | 今日特选 化为灰烬的城市 |
[05:09] | The Trickster proudly welcomes you all | 魔术师骄傲地欢迎你们来到 |
[05:12] | to the new disorder. | 最新的混乱世界 |
[05:16] | Talking in the third person. That’s never a good sign. | 他在用第三人称说话 这可不是好迹象 |
[05:19] | You’re just mad because he named himself. | 你生气是因为他给自己起了名字 |
[05:20] | Actually, he didn’t. | 事实上 名字不是他起的 |
[05:22] | 20 years ago, Central City was hit by a series | 二十年前 中城遭到过 |
[05:24] | of terrorist attacks. | 恐怖分子的一系列袭击 |
[05:26] | One man killed at least ten civilians, two cops. | 一个人杀害了起码十个平民 两位警察 |
[05:29] | That guy called himself The Trickster. | 那个人给自己起名叫魔术师 |
[05:32] | Whoa. Someone was rocking the unitard. | 这个弹力紧身衣还真是酷炫啊 |
[05:35] | James Jesse? | 詹姆斯·杰西 |
[05:37] | Like Jesse James, only more twisted. | 就像杰西·詹姆斯一样 只不过更变态 |
[05:39] | Where is this Mr. Jesse now? | 杰西先生现在在哪里 |
[05:41] | He’s serving several life sentences at Iron Heights. | 他被判了好几个终身监禁 在铁山监狱服刑 |
[05:45] | He was just about the most dangerous thing | 他算是中城出现过的 |
[05:47] | Central City had ever seen. | 最危险的人物 |
[05:48] | You mean until the Particle Accelerator blew up. | 那是直到粒子加速器爆炸前 |
[05:52] | Barry and I will go see this James Jesse at Iron Heights, | 巴里和我去铁山监狱会会这个詹姆斯·杰西 |
[05:55] | see if he can give us something | 看他能否给出什么信息 |
[05:57] | that can help us catch his groupie. | 帮我们抓住他的铁杆粉丝 |
[05:59] | I’ll analyze the video and see if I can figure out the source. | 我来分析录像 看能否找出视频来源 |
[06:02] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[06:04] | Is Barry doing all right? He seems cranky. | 巴里还好吗 他似乎有些烦躁 |
[06:08] | Even The Flash wakes up on the wrong side | 就算是闪电侠 |
[06:09] | of the bed some mornings. | 也有状态不佳的时候 |
[06:11] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[06:17] | – Mom! – Nora, hold on! | -妈妈 -诺拉 坚持住 |
[06:21] | Run, Barry, run! | 巴里 快跑 |
[06:46] | Gideon, what’s happening to me? | 吉迪恩 我这是怎么了 |
[06:49] | Your latest time jump against The Flash | 你最近一次对付闪电侠的时间跳跃 |
[06:50] | caused a massive drain on your powers. | 导致了你能力的大量损耗 |
[06:52] | Your cells contain no trace of The Speed Force. | 你体内细胞里不再含有超速能力 |
[06:54] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[06:55] | Your ability to move at super-speed as well as travel in time | 你超速移动和时间旅行的能力 |
[06:57] | has been completely depleted. | 都被完全耗尽了 |
[07:01] | How am I supposed to get back? | 那我怎么回去 |
[07:03] | You can’t. | 你回不去了 |
[07:26] | Never seen this part of the prison before. | 从没来过监狱的这一边 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I had to have this cell specially built | 是 我五年前为詹姆斯·杰西 |
[07:30] | for James Jesse about five years ago. | 专门打造了这个单人牢房 |
[07:33] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:33] | A criminal psychologist set up weekly visits with him. | 有个犯罪心理学家曾每周来探访他 |
[07:37] | James talked the shrink into committing suicide. | 詹姆斯说服他自杀了 |
[07:41] | Oh, you’re gonna need these. | 你们会需要这些的 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:02] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[08:04] | Please, be seated. | 请坐 |
[08:10] | I’m Detective Joe West. This is Barry Allen. | 我是乔·韦斯特警探 这位是巴里·艾伦 |
[08:13] | Uh, we’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[08:19] | I can smell them in your pocket. | 我能从你口袋里闻到它们的气息 |
[08:28] | Yesterday, hundreds of these parachute bombs | 昨天 上百个这样的降落伞炸弹 |
[08:30] | were released throughout Central City. | 被投放至中城各地 |
[08:37] | Fun idea | 想法很有趣 |
[08:39] | but not an effective delivery system. | 但并不是个高效的传送系统 |
[08:43] | How many died? | 有多少人死了 |
[08:45] | No one, luckily. | 所幸没有人 |
[08:46] | You know, when I was free and at my height, | 在我逍遥法外的巅峰时期 |
[08:49] | a day without casualties was like– | 没有人员伤亡的一天就像是 |
[08:52] | well, like the Cubs winning the pennant– | 就像是小熊队赢得冠军 |
[08:55] | it just never happened. | 从未有过 |
[09:02] | The explosives they found in all the parachute bombs | 在降落伞炸弹里找到的炸药 |
[09:04] | had the same explosive composition as the bombs | 和20年前你点燃的炸药 |
[09:06] | you set off 20 years ago. | 成分相同 |
[09:08] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[09:10] | I never told anyone that formula. | 配方我谁也没告诉 |
[09:12] | The signatures are an exact match. | 炸药的标志物完全符合 |
[09:14] | He called himself The Trickster too, | 他也把自己叫做魔术师 |
[09:16] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[09:18] | He is nothing like me, Detective. | 他和我一点也不像 警探 |
[09:21] | Nothing! | 完全不像 |
[09:23] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[09:39] | If I did, I would tell you, | 如果我知道 一定会告诉你 |
[09:42] | so you could find him, cut off his head, | 这样你可以找到他 当他的面 |
[09:45] | and throw it right in his face. | 砍下他的头 |
[09:47] | No, this is obviously the work | 很明显这顶多是出自 |
[09:50] | of a rank amateur at best. | 业余者的作品 |
[09:53] | A mere pretender angling for my throne. | 不过是觊觎我王位的一个冒牌货 |
[09:58] | I hear you. | 我懂你的意思 |
[10:00] | So… | 所以 |
[10:03] | help us catch him. | 帮我们抓住他 |
[10:05] | Prove there’s only one Trickster. | 证明世上只有一个魔术师 |
[10:11] | Trying to trick The Trickster, Joseph | 想在魔术师面前耍花招是吗 约瑟夫 |
[10:16] | No. | 不 |
[10:18] | There’s only one way this could happen. | 这事只有一种可能 |
[10:23] | Whoever he is, | 无论他是谁 |
[10:25] | he must have found my lair. | 他一定找到了我的老巢 |
[10:30] | I ask only one thing, | 我只求一件事 |
[10:33] | when you find this schtick stealer, | 等你们找到了这个滑稽献丑的小偷 |
[10:36] | this gimmick grabber, this pathetic wannabe, fake, | 这个诡计多端的攫取者 可悲的冒牌货 |
[10:40] | make sure your safety’s off. | 记得把枪上的保险栓打开 |
[10:53] | Something has happened to Mason Bridge. | 梅森·布里奇一定是出事了 |
[10:55] | No one has seen or heard from him in a week. | 一个礼拜都没人听到他的音信了 |
[10:57] | Well, he’s a journalist, Iris. Maybe he’s on a story. | 他是个记者 也许他在调查什么事 |
[10:59] | Then why hasn’t he answered his phone or his emails? | 那他为什么不接电话不回邮件 |
[11:02] | Maybe he stumbled on the wrong story and he’s laying low. | 也许他查了不该查的事 要低调处事 |
[11:04] | You don’t know him like I do, Eddie. | 你不像我这么了解他 艾迪 |
[11:06] | When Mason is on a story, nothing is getting in his way. | 布里奇调查事件时 什么也挡不住他 |
[11:09] | I mean, he considers threats minor annoyances. | 他从不把危险放在眼里 |
[11:11] | Then maybe he’s on a bender or he met a girl | 那也许他在饮酒作乐或者认识了美女 |
[11:13] | worth disappearing for a week over. | 类似这样所以失联了一周 |
[11:15] | Look, he also said that something weird was going on | 听着 他还说了尖端科研实验室 |
[11:17] | at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 有不对劲的地方 |
[11:18] | Eddie, something has happened to him. | 艾迪 他摊上事了 |
[11:20] | Something bad. I can feel it. | 不好的事情 我能感觉到 |
[11:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:24] | Look, Captain Singh has everyone | 听着 辛格队长把所有人 |
[11:25] | on the Central City Park bomber | 都派去查中城公园投弹者了 |
[11:26] | But as soon as I can, I’ll look into Bridge. | 但我一有空就去查布里奇的事 |
[11:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:37] | This looks like nobody’s been here since the ’90s. | 看着像是90年代后就没人再来这儿了 |
[11:40] | Yeah, look at this thing. | 是啊 快看这个 |
[11:42] | You really think Jesse doesn’t know | 你真以为杰西不知道 |
[11:43] | who this new Trickster guy is? | 这个新来的魔术师是谁 |
[11:45] | He seemed pretty ticked off that someone | 他似乎对这个损害他名声的人 |
[11:47] | was besmirching his bad name. | 非常恼火 |
[11:50] | Joe. | 乔 |
[12:04] | Let’s see what he’s got stashed in there. | 我们看看他在这里藏了些什么 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:17] | – Damn. – You good? | -见鬼 -你没事吧 |
[12:25] | The copycat– he took everything. | 那个模仿者把所有东西都拿走了 |
[12:40] | Hey, c-can we have a second? | 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[12:42] | – Yeah, sure. – Just– | -可以 -只需… |
[12:44] | Dad. Hey. | 爸爸 |
[12:46] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[12:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[12:52] | Joe and I have some questions for an inmate | 乔和我想找一个犯人 |
[12:54] | about a bombing case. | 询问有关爆炸案的事 |
[12:55] | Dad, listen, I’m close. | 爸爸 我已经接近真相了 |
[12:59] | The man that put you in here– | 那个陷害你的人… |
[13:00] | I’m getting close, closer than I’ve ever been. | 我就要抓到他了 比任何时候都更接近真相 |
[13:02] | Barry, we have talked about this. | 巴里 我们已经谈过这个问题了 |
[13:05] | I know, and I’m done talking. | 我知道 而我不会再谈了 |
[13:07] | You’re not gonna pay for another man’s crime anymore. | 你不应该为别人犯下的罪而付出代价 |
[13:11] | Just hang in there, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[13:16] | Joe, what’s he talking about? | 乔 他到底在说什么 |
[13:18] | Like he said, Henry, just hang in there. | 听他的 亨利 坚持住 |
[13:27] | What? No candy, fellas? | 怎么 没带糖来吗 |
[13:29] | That storage space you sent us to was booby-trapped. | 你让我们去的那个仓库是个陷阱 |
[13:33] | You can never be too careful | 为保护自己的私人物品 |
[13:34] | with your private things. | 再小心也不为过的 |
[13:36] | You were protecting nothing. | 那里什么东西也没有 |
[13:38] | Your secret stash was empty. | 你的秘密藏匿处已经空了 |
[13:39] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:41] | No firearms, none of your explosives, | 没有枪支 没有任何爆炸物 |
[13:42] | nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[13:44] | Whatever you had in there, | 不管你在那里藏了什么 |
[13:45] | it was stolen, all of it. | 被偷了 全部被偷了 |
[13:47] | No. He’s stealing my legacy. | 不 他居然偷了我的遗产 |
[13:52] | Whoever this is, you need to find him. | 不管这人是谁 你都必须找到他 |
[13:54] | I will not let this– this– | 我不会让这个… |
[13:56] | – Trickster? – That is my name! Mine! | -魔术师 -那是我的名字 我的 |
[13:59] | What was in that room? What were you keeping there? | 那屋里有什么 你在那里藏了些什么 |
[14:01] | A bomb. A really big bomb. | 一个炸弹 一个真正的大炸弹 |
[14:06] | How big? | 有多大 |
[14:08] | Bye-bye, Central City. | 能把整个中城都炸掉 |
[14:14] | – Cisco. – Yo, this Trickster guy just posted a vlog. | -西斯科 -魔术师刚发了条视频博客 |
[14:16] | You gotta see this. | 你得看看 |
[14:17] | I’m sending you the link right now. | 我马上把链接发给你 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:21] | Denizens of Central City, | 中城的居民们 |
[14:23] | or those of you who remain, | 或者是那些还活着的人 |
[14:27] | welcome to Boom Day. | 欢迎来爆炸日 |
[14:31] | I’m very proud to report that my first trick | 我很骄傲地宣布我的第一个小把戏 |
[14:33] | was an exploding success. | 取得了前所未有的成功 |
[14:35] | – Show him. – But I think you all deserve | -给他看 -但我认为你们 |
[14:38] | something much, uh, bigger. | 应得到更大的奖赏 |
[14:41] | – No, no, no, no, no. – So for my next trick… | -不不不 -所以我的下一个小把戏… |
[14:44] | Take off my mask, you fraud. | 把我的面具摘掉 你这个骗子 |
[14:48] | Pretender. Sham. | 伪装者 赝品 |
[14:51] | Take off my mask. | 摘掉我的面具 |
[14:53] | Take off my mask. | 摘掉我的面具 |
[14:56] | Take off my mask! | 摘掉我的面具 |
[15:09] | This was posted a few hours ago. | 这是几小时前上传的 |
[15:11] | Whoever this Trickster is, he’s certainly not shy. | 不管这个魔术师是谁 显然他并不怕羞 |
[15:14] | Well, not every criminal likes to hide in the dark. | 不是每个罪犯都喜欢隐匿在暗处 |
[15:19] | Cisco, can you trace where the video was posted from? | 西斯科 你能追踪到视频是从哪上传的吗 |
[15:21] | I tried, but this guy is using some crazy | 我试过 但这个人用的是某种疯狂的 |
[15:24] | Felicity-caliber scrambler like I’ve never seen. | 费利西蒂水准的扰频器 我从未见过 |
[15:27] | The origin of the upload’s coming from hundreds | 视频的上传源头有几百个 |
[15:29] | of different locations. | 不同的地点 |
[15:30] | Until he uploads another video, it’s gonna be tough. | 在他上传另一个视频前 很难追踪到 |
[15:32] | This psychopath has the capability to destroy the city. | 这个疯子有摧毁整个城市的能力 |
[15:35] | Hey, I said tough, not impossible. | 我说很难 不是不可能 |
[15:38] | Barry, we’ll catch him. We always do. | 巴里 我们会抓到他的 一向如此 |
[15:40] | Mr. Allen, | 艾伦先生 |
[15:43] | a word please? | 单独聊几句 |
[15:55] | I know what’s going on with you. | 我知道你怎么了 |
[16:04] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:07] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[16:10] | I know going up to Iron Heights prison | 我知道去铁山监狱 |
[16:12] | and conversing with Mr. Jesse has brought | 跟杰西先生对话 |
[16:14] | about feelings of your father. | 让你想起你的父亲 |
[16:15] | How could it not? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[16:17] | Yeah, no, it’s, | 是啊 不 那是 |
[16:19] | it’s been really tough knowing that my mom’s killer | 知道杀害我母亲的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[16:24] | is still out there. | 让我非常难受 |
[16:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:29] | But we’ll find him, together. | 不过我们会找到他的 我们一起 |
[16:32] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[16:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:36] | For now, how about we focus | 现在 我们还是在别人受伤害前 |
[16:38] | on finding this Trickster before anybody else gets hurt? | 专心抓捕这个魔术师 好吗 |
[16:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:49] | But thanks for the pep talk. | 不过谢谢你给我打气 |
[16:53] | I’m always here for you. | 我会一直支持你的 |
[17:01] | Research laboratories unconnected to the government, | 研究实验室和政府无关 |
[17:03] | unconnected to any business interests | 和任何商业利益无关 |
[17:05] | or any of that kind of stuff. | 和任何那些东西都无关 |
[17:06] | And then we build right downtown | 现在我们就在市中心建立起来 |
[17:08] | in the heart of the city, in the epicenter, | 城市的心脏 城市的焦点 |
[17:10] | and we become the heart of the city. | 我们成为了城市的心脏 |
[17:13] | We become the heart of the nation. | 我们成了国家的心脏 |
[17:14] | We change the way you think about the sciences, | 改变人们看待科学的方式 |
[17:16] | and then– | 然后 |
[17:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:22] | Just that my father would have loved you… | 我爸爸肯定会跟我一样 |
[17:25] | as much as I do. | 很爱你 |
[17:29] | Well, I wish I could have met him. | 真希望能见过你父亲 |
[17:42] | And what would you call these laboratories? | 你要怎么命名实验室 |
[17:44] | Well, we, Tess Morgan, | 我们 苔丝·摩根 |
[17:47] | would call them the Technological Engineering | 将把他们命名为技术工程 |
[17:50] | Scientific Studies? Or T.E.S.S., for short. | 科学研究所 简称 苔丝研究所 |
[17:54] | Well, that is very, very sweet. | 这真是太贴心了 |
[17:57] | But how about… | 但是叫 |
[18:02] | Scientific and Technological | 科学与技术 |
[18:05] | Advanced Research Laboratories? | 尖端研究实验室怎么样 |
[18:09] | or S.T.A.R. Labs, for short? | 或者简称尖端科研实验室 |
[18:16] | Because in the vast night sky, | 因为浩瀚的夜空中 |
[18:18] | you, Harrison Wells, | 你 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[18:21] | are the only star I see. | 是我眼中唯一的星 |
[18:28] | That’s gonna get you kissed. | 这我必须亲你才行了 |
[18:53] | I thought you were a full-time reporter now. | 你现在不已经是全职记者了吗 |
[18:55] | Why are we meeting here? | 为什么还在这儿见面 |
[18:57] | I still have a key. | 我还有这里的钥匙 |
[19:01] | And this is kind of our place, right? | 而且这里对我们意义特殊 不是吗 |
[19:09] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[19:11] | My coworker Mason Bridge is missing. | 我同事梅森·布里奇不见了 |
[19:15] | He’s not at home. He’s not answering his phone. | 他不在家 不接电话 |
[19:18] | I mean, it’s not like him. | 这不像他的作风 |
[19:19] | I am really worried that something bad has happened. | 我很担心他是不是出事了 |
[19:23] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事 |
[19:25] | That’s what Eddie says. That’s what everyone is saying. | 艾迪也这么说 大家都这么说 |
[19:29] | Please, will you look into it? | 拜托了 你能调查一下吗 |
[19:31] | For me? | 为了我 |
[19:34] | For you. | 为了你 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:45] | You seem like you have a heavy heart. | 你看上去心事重重 |
[19:52] | Sometimes I’m not sure | 有时候我不懂 |
[19:53] | why I wear a mask with you. | 我为什么见你也需要戴面具 |
[19:57] | Well, maybe one day you’ll take it off. | 也许有一天你可以摘掉的 |
[20:00] | Heads up. Trickster’s broadcasting again. | 注意 魔术师又开始广播了 |
[20:04] | Can I borrow your laptop? | 能借用一下你的电脑吗 |
[20:06] | Um, sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:11] | Help yourself. | 随便用吧 |
[20:12] | Get ready for the games to begin! | 准备开始游戏了 |
[20:14] | I have… a bomb. | 我有 一颗炸弹 |
[20:18] | It’s a big bomb. | 很大一颗 |
[20:20] | It’ll make a big bang | 它会发出巨响 |
[20:21] | and then a big hole | 炸出巨洞 |
[20:22] | and then a big drop in the pop… ulation. | 重重坠落在人群之中 |
[20:29] | But never say the Trickster | 但是千万别说魔术师 |
[20:33] | is not fair. | 耍赖 |
[20:35] | The bomb is somewhere | 炸弹在 |
[20:37] | between 52nd Street and Avenue B. | 52街和B大道之间的某处 |
[20:42] | I want all units, every uniform, every detective | 所有小组 所有便衣所有警探 |
[20:44] | searching that area right now. | 马上去那个区域搜查 |
[20:46] | Somehow we need to alert The Flash. | 我们得想办法通知闪电侠 |
[20:48] | Something tells me he already knows. | 我觉得他已经知道了 |
[20:55] | Guys, I can’t find it. | 伙计们 我找不到 |
[20:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[20:58] | There’s nothing on traffic cams or CCTV. | 交通摄像头和闭路监控上没有任何发现 |
[21:00] | I retasked the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 我重置了尖端实验室卫星 |
[21:01] | to scan the area for incendiary devices. | 去搜寻那个区域的爆炸物 |
[21:03] | A bomb that large should be giving off | 那么大的炸弹肯定会发出 |
[21:04] | some kind of thermal or chemical signature. | 某种温度或化学信号的 |
[21:06] | Well, then why can’t you find it? | 那为什么找不到呢 |
[21:08] | Because it’s a trick. | 因为这是个把戏 |
[21:10] | The bomb’s not there. | 炸弹不在那 |
[21:11] | No, it has to be. I’m gonna keep looking. | 不 肯定在 我要继续找 |
[21:13] | That is what he wants, for you and the police | 那正是他想要的效果 你和警察 |
[21:15] | to keep running around in circles. | 一直在那个范围内搜寻 |
[21:16] | There is something else going on, Barry. | 他们的计划不仅如此 巴里 |
[21:18] | I can feel it. Now, trust me. | 我可以预感到 相信我 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna keep looking. | 我要继续找 |
[21:23] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[21:24] | Why doesn’t he just listen to you? | 他为什么不听你的呢 |
[21:37] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[21:59] | There’s an explosion at Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱发生了爆炸 |
[22:02] | This was all a diversion. | 一个声东击西的把戏 |
[22:03] | The prison was the real target. | 监狱才是真正的目标 |
[22:06] | James Jesse. | 詹姆斯·杰西 |
[22:08] | I guess he’s tricked us all. | 我想他骗到了所有人 |
[22:11] | Joe, there’s no bomb in this city. | 乔 市里没有炸弹 |
[22:14] | It was a diversion so the Trickster | 这是魔术师的声东击西 |
[22:15] | could help James Jesse escape. | 为了帮詹姆斯·杰西越狱 |
[22:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:18] | We just got surveillance footage from Iron Heights. | 我们刚拿到铁山监狱的监控录像 |
[22:21] | Jesse got away. | 杰西跑掉了 |
[22:23] | Barry, look, they took a hostage. | 巴里 他们抓了个人质 |
[22:27] | Well, who did he take? A guard? The warden? | 他抓了谁 警卫 监狱长 |
[22:30] | No. Your dad. | 都不是 是你爸爸 |
[22:44] | You have to admit, | 你不得不承认 |
[22:46] | that was one hell of a trick. | 那真是个了不起的小把戏 |
[22:59] | I cannot believe we’re finally in the same room. | 我真不敢相信我们终于共处一室了 |
[23:04] | I mean, you’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[23:06] | You need a better role model, kid. | 你需要一个更好的榜样 孩子 |
[23:08] | Can’t you see? He’s just using you. | 你没发现吗 你只是在利用你 |
[23:11] | Why did we bring him along? | 我们干嘛非要带上他 |
[23:14] | Because his son works for the CCPD. | 因为他儿子在中城警局工作 |
[23:17] | Should we find ourselves in a jam, | 如果我们陷入困境 |
[23:20] | a cop’s dad makes an excellent bargaining chip. | 警察的爸爸会是个绝佳的谈判筹码 |
[23:23] | Right. | 对 |
[23:24] | I wouldn’t worry too much about | 换做我就不会担心 |
[23:26] | what the cops might do to you. | 警察会对你做什么 |
[23:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:28] | If the police aren’t able to find you, | 如果警察找不到你 |
[23:30] | trust me, The Flash will. | 相信我 闪电侠一定会 |
[23:35] | Here’s hoping. | 那你就希望着吧 |
[23:37] | So what’s next? | 下一步做什么 |
[23:39] | In your last letter, you said you had something big | 你的最后一封信里提到 你出来后 |
[23:41] | in mind for when you got out. | 有个大计划 |
[23:42] | I’ve had 20 years to come up with the perfect trick. | 我用了20年精心策划了一个完美把戏 |
[23:46] | It’s going to be my masterpiece. | 它将是我最伟大的作品 |
[23:49] | My Mona Lisa. | 我的蒙娜丽莎 |
[23:54] | They gave me cable in prison | 为了让我不继续杀狱警 |
[23:55] | so I’d stop killing the guards. | 他们在监狱给我装了电视 |
[23:58] | Right. | 哦对 |
[24:00] | There’s just one thing I’ve been dying to ask. | 还有一个问题我一直想问你 |
[24:05] | Why did you choose me? | 你为什么选了我 |
[24:07] | Because I knew you had the strength | 因为我知道你有能力 |
[24:11] | to fulfill my legacy. | 完成我的事业 |
[24:13] | Besides, | 而且 |
[24:16] | it was in your blood. | 这是你的天分 |
[24:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:21] | What do you mean in– in my blood? | 为什么说是天分 |
[24:26] | The real reason I tracked you down | 我之所以找到你 |
[24:28] | and groomed you to be the best you could possibly be, Axel– | 引导你成为最棒的你 艾克索 是因为 |
[24:34] | I am your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[24:52] | We were able to identify the other Trickster. | 我们确认了另一个魔术师 |
[24:54] | His name’s Axel Walker, age 25. | 名叫艾克索·沃克 25岁 |
[24:56] | Apparently him and James have been corresponding | 他和詹姆斯之间的通信 |
[24:58] | through snail mail for over a decade. | 已经有十多年了 |
[25:01] | I should have been there. | 我应该去监狱的 |
[25:02] | We’re gonna find your dad, okay? | 我们会找到你父亲的 好吗 |
[25:04] | Definitely. | 绝对会 |
[25:08] | I guess I should have listened to you. | 我想我是应该听你的 |
[25:19] | Sorry, I am so tired. | 抱歉 好累哦 |
[25:22] | I think I’m just gonna put on my pajamas, | 我想一到家我就要换上睡衣 |
[25:24] | go straight to bed when we get home. | 直接上床睡觉了 |
[25:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 算了 |
[25:28] | Definitely not wearing pajamas. | 还是不穿睡衣睡吧 |
[25:32] | Hello. | 真的呀 |
[26:04] | No, no, no. Tess. | 不不不 泰丝 |
[26:07] | Tess. Tess! Oh, no. | 泰丝 泰丝 不要 |
[26:09] | Oh, no. Tess. Tess. | 不 泰丝 泰丝 |
[26:14] | Oh, thank God. You gotta help me. | 感谢上帝 救救我 |
[26:15] | Please help me. | 求你救救我 |
[26:19] | She — she’s– | 她 她 |
[26:21] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干什么 你要干什么 |
[26:23] | Help. Call someone! Call anyone! | 救救我 叫救护车 叫人来啊 |
[26:25] | Can’t you see she’s dying? | 你看不到她要死了吗 |
[26:27] | This woman has been dead for centuries. | 她几世纪前就已经死了 |
[26:35] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[26:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:51] | Do you think my dad is still alive? | 你觉得我父亲还活着吗 |
[26:53] | Yes. Yes, he is. Of course. | 是的 他活着 肯定活着 |
[26:55] | Jessie only took your pop to use as leverage. | 杰西抓走你父亲只是为了当人质 |
[26:59] | He might be crazy, but he’s not stupid. | 他也许是个疯子 但绝对不傻 |
[27:01] | And everyone upstairs is looking to find him. | 而且楼上的所有人都在找他 |
[27:05] | So now I’m supposed to just | 所以我应该 |
[27:08] | leave my dad’s fate in the hands of a man | 把我父亲的命运交给一个 |
[27:10] | who may have had something to do with my mom’s murder. | 和我母亲的死有关的人手里吗 |
[27:16] | Joe, I can’t do this. | 乔 我做不到 |
[27:17] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[27:20] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全讲不通啊 |
[27:21] | I mean, if Wells is a murderer, | 如果威尔斯是杀人犯 |
[27:22] | then why does he want to help me? | 那为什么又要帮我 |
[27:25] | Why has he helped me stop so many criminals? | 为什么还帮我阻止了那么多犯罪 |
[27:27] | Or saved Ronnie? | 还救了罗尼 |
[27:31] | Why didn’t I see this? | 我怎么就没看出来呢 |
[27:33] | I spent 1/10 as much time with him as you did, | 我和他相处的时间大概有你的十分之一 |
[27:36] | and he almost had me believing in him. | 我就差点被他骗了呀 |
[27:38] | Almost. | 只是差点 |
[27:40] | Look, whatever else he is, | 不管他做了什么 |
[27:44] | he is Harrison Wells. | 他还是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[27:47] | You love science. He is science. | 你爱科学 而他就是科学 |
[27:48] | It’s like you made best friends with Einstein. | 就好像你和爱因斯坦成了朋友一样 |
[27:53] | You’re saying I wanted to be tricked. | 你是说我心甘情愿受骗 |
[27:55] | You always want to be the person | 你总是想成为一个 |
[27:58] | who sees the best in people. | 看到别人优点的人 |
[27:59] | I’ve been a cop for 25 years. | 我当了25年警察了 |
[28:00] | All I can see is the flaws, | 我看到的只有缺点 |
[28:03] | the lies, | 谎言 |
[28:05] | the dark thoughts that people think I don’t see. | 和人们以为我看不到的黑暗想法 |
[28:09] | I wish I could be you. | 我倒希望能像你这样 |
[28:13] | As fast as you are, that is your real power. | 你的速度 那是你真正的力量 |
[28:17] | Don’t let Wells take that from you. | 不要因为威尔斯就放弃它 |
[28:21] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[28:23] | why he’s helping us. | 他为什么帮我们 |
[28:26] | All that matters is that he is. | 但重要的是他在帮我们 |
[28:33] | I can’t lose my dad, Joe. | 我不能失去我父亲 乔 |
[28:35] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[28:37] | Barry, come on. | 巴里 好了 |
[28:41] | Come on. Come on. | 没事的 没事的 |
[28:53] | Iris West, I’m with Central City Picture News. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 《中城新闻图报》的记者 |
[28:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Champagne, miss? | 香槟 小姐 |
[29:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | We’re almost out of champagne. | 香槟快没了 |
[29:08] | Then the fun’s about to begin. | 游戏也快要开始了 |
[29:24] | Oh, Mayor Bellows, hi. | 贝洛斯市长 你好 |
[29:26] | – This is a lovely party. – Thank you. | -这个派对真棒 -谢谢 |
[29:29] | Welcome, welcome, Central City’s finest. | 欢迎 欢迎 中城的精英们 |
[29:34] | How about a toast to Mayor Anthony Bellows? | 我们向安东尼·贝洛斯市长敬一杯酒吧 |
[29:37] | He doesn’t just yell at his staff, he bellows! | 他不光会吼下属 还会咆哮[贝洛斯] |
[29:44] | You see what I did there with the wordplay and the… | 听懂我这个双关了吗 |
[29:47] | – Tough crowd. – Excuse me. | -好多人啊 -抱歉 |
[29:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:51] | How quickly they forget. | 人们忘得真快 |
[29:53] | James Jesse, your honor, | 我是詹姆斯·杰西 大人 |
[29:55] | aka The Trickster. | 外号魔术师 |
[29:59] | And I’m here to relieve you fine people from all your money. | 我是来从金钱手里解放你们这些精英的 |
[30:03] | Because we know if you’re in this room, | 因为能出现在这个房间里的人 |
[30:07] | you’ve got loads of it. | 都是有钱人 |
[30:08] | What makes you think that anyone in this room | 你凭什么认为这里的人 |
[30:10] | would give you a cent? | 会把钱给你 |
[30:11] | Because that champagne they just slurped down | 因为他们刚刚喝下的香槟 |
[30:15] | like so much fruit punch– | 还有果汁喷趣酒里 |
[30:17] | I added a little something special to it. | 被我加了一些特别的东西 |
[30:20] | Trimethylmercury 32. | 三甲基汞32 |
[30:23] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[30:26] | Without the antidote, you’ll begin to feel the effects in about, | 没有解药的话 药效出现大概需要 |
[30:30] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[30:32] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[30:35] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[30:37] | You got to the party about an hour early. | 你提前一个小时就来了 |
[30:39] | I offered you the very first glass of champagne. | 第一杯香槟就给了你 |
[30:46] | An hour is plenty of time for all of you to call your bankers | 一小时的时间足够你们联系银行 |
[30:50] | and transfer everything you have to the account number | 让他们把你们的钱全都转到 |
[30:53] | on the bottom of your glass. | 杯子下面所写的账号上 |
[30:55] | Once my young friend and I are rich, | 我和我的年轻朋友拿到钱 |
[30:58] | you’ll get the antidote. | 就会给你们解药 |
[30:59] | If any of you decide to call 911 instead, | 可如果你们有谁敢报警 |
[31:02] | well, then we switch to lead poisoning. | 那就尝尝铅中毒 |
[31:08] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[31:09] | I’m scanning all the traffic cams in the city. | 我正在扫描全城所有的交通摄像头 |
[31:11] | – I got nothing. – Hey, baby. | -什么也没发现 -宝贝 |
[31:13] | Iris? | 爱瑞丝 |
[31:17] | How many of you feel the Trimethyline 32 | 有多少人感觉到了三甲基汞32 |
[31:20] | coursing through your veins. | 正在你们体内流动 |
[31:23] | That’s him. That’s Jesse. | 是他 是杰西 |
[31:24] | – Cisco, can you ping her phone? – I’m on it. | -西斯科 能定位她电话吗 -马上 |
[31:26] | Trimethylmercury 32 is a relatively fast-acting poison. | 三甲基汞32是一种作用相当快的毒药 |
[31:29] | Is there a cure? | 有解药吗 |
[31:30] | Yes. We can start synthesizing the antidote right now. | 有 我们现在就可以开始合成 |
[31:32] | Cisco, where is she? | 西斯科 她在哪 |
[31:34] | City hall. | 市政厅 |
[31:35] | The mayor’s having a fund-raiser there tonight. | 市长今晚在那举行募捐集会 |
[31:37] | Barry, do not underestimate The Trickster. | 巴里 不要小看了魔术师 |
[31:43] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[31:47] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[31:49] | I’ve been in prison for 20 years. | 我坐了二十年牢了 |
[31:51] | Then you’ll know the routine when you get sent back. | 那你再进宫的时候就知道规矩了 |
[31:54] | Where’s Henry Allen? | 亨利·艾伦在哪 |
[31:56] | He’s where you’ll be soon. | 一个你很快就会去的地方 |
[31:58] | Heaven! | 天堂 |
[32:01] | Are you familiar with the movie Speed? | 看过《生死时速》吗 |
[32:03] | Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock? | 基努·里维斯 桑德拉·布洛克演的 |
[32:04] | See, you’re the bus, and that’s the bomb. | 你就是电影里的巴士 那就是炸弹 |
[32:06] | A kinetic bomb, actually, and if you go below | 事实上是枚运动炸弹 如果你的速度 |
[32:08] | 600 miles per hour, it’ll explode. | 低于每小时600英里 它就会爆炸 |
[32:11] | Same thing happens if you try to remove it. | 如果你想拆掉它 也会爆炸 |
[32:15] | It’s active. | 启动了 |
[32:16] | Run, run, run, run, run. | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[32:24] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[32:25] | He wasn’t lying. | 他没骗你 |
[32:26] | That thing’s linked to a speedometer, | 那东西跟一个速度计相连 |
[32:27] | and it will blow if you stop moving. | 如果你停下 它就会爆炸 |
[32:30] | I can’t run forever. | 但我不能跑一辈子 |
[32:31] | There’s gotta be a way to get it off him without damaging it. | 肯定有办法可以把它完好地取下来 |
[32:35] | Barry, do you see any walls nearby? | 巴里 你附近有墙吗 |
[32:36] | Why? | 问这干嘛 |
[32:38] | Because I need you to run into one. | 因为你需要撞上去 |
[32:40] | Or more accurately, through one. | 更准确地说 是穿过去 |
[32:42] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[32:44] | If you vibrate at the natural frequency of air, | 如果你能和空气产生共振 |
[32:47] | your body– your cells will be in a state of excitement | 你的身体 其实是细胞会处于兴奋状态 |
[32:50] | that should allow you to phase | 这样你就应该能 |
[32:54] | right through that wall, | 穿过一面墙 |
[32:55] | leaving the bomb on the other side. | 把炸弹留在墙的另一面 |
[32:57] | – Should? – You can do this. | -什么叫应该 -你能做到的 |
[32:59] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[33:01] | – I can’t. – Listen to me, Barry. | -我做不到 -听我说 巴里 |
[33:03] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[33:05] | Breathe. Feel the air. | 深呼吸 感受空气 |
[33:09] | Feel that wind on your face. | 感受吹到你脸上的风 |
[33:12] | Feel the ground, your feet lifting you up, | 感受大地 你的脚将你抬升起来 |
[33:16] | pushing you forward, and the lightning– | 向前推进 还有闪电 |
[33:17] | Barry, feel the lightning. | 巴里 感受闪电 |
[33:22] | Feel its power. | 感受它的力量 |
[33:25] | Its electricity pumping through your veins, | 电流在你的血管里穿梭 |
[33:28] | crackling through you, traveling to every nerve in your body, | 流过了你身体中的每一处神经 |
[33:33] | like a shock. | 就像触电一样 |
[33:35] | You’re no longer you now. | 你不再是你自己了 |
[33:38] | You’re part of something greater. | 你融入了更宏大的存在 |
[33:40] | You’re part of a speed-force. | 融入了速度力量 |
[33:45] | It’s yours. | 它是你的 |
[33:53] | Now do it. | 现在去做吧 |
[34:12] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[34:13] | Oh, that felt weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[34:18] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:21] | – I like it. – Look at that. | -我太喜欢这个了 -瞧瞧 |
[34:23] | Lobsters on me, kid. | 龙虾算我账上 孩子 |
[34:33] | It’s okay. You’ve all been given an antidote. | 没事的 你们都被注射了解毒剂 |
[34:36] | That wasn’t very sanitary. | 这太不卫生了 |
[34:37] | Now where is Henry Allen? | 亨利·艾伦在哪 |
[34:39] | You’re going to prison either way, James. | 反正你也要进监狱了 詹姆斯 |
[35:02] | All right. | 行啊 |
[35:13] | You always did look good in red. | 你就是适合穿红衣服 |
[35:32] | Half of this stuff didn’t even exist when I was practicing. | 我实习时 这里一半的东西都还不存在 |
[35:35] | Yeah, well, I’d be happy to give you | 没错 等你出来后 我很乐意 |
[35:37] | a crash course on all of it if you get out. | 给你上一堂速成课 |
[35:41] | I’m gonna shut up now. | 我立刻闭嘴 |
[35:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:44] | – Dr. Allen? – Yes? | -艾伦博士 -嗯 |
[35:46] | I’m feeling the need to give you a hug. | 我想抱抱你 |
[35:48] | Absolutely. I will always accept a hug. | 当然 我才不会拒绝拥抱呢 |
[35:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:01] | Wow. You gotta tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[36:03] | What does it feel like when you’re running down the street | 当你像蝙蝠一样穿街跑巷时 |
[36:05] | like a bat out of hell? | 是什么感觉 |
[36:12] | There’s no feeling like it. | 一种独一无二的感觉 |
[36:15] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[36:19] | Actually, you’re all heroes in my book, | 在我眼里 你们都是英雄 |
[36:22] | especially you, Dr. Wells. | 特别是你 威尔斯博士 |
[36:25] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[36:26] | for everything that you’ve done for my son. | 为我儿子所做的一切 |
[36:29] | Well, your son is an extraordinary man, Dr. Allen, | 你儿子是个非同寻常的人 艾伦博士 |
[36:32] | and I will do everything in my power to ensure Barry’s future. | 我会尽我一切所能来确保巴里的未来 |
[36:53] | It’s time, Joe. | 该走了 乔 |
[36:56] | – No. – No? | -不用 -不戴手铐 |
[36:57] | – No. – Okay. | -不戴 -好吧 |
[37:04] | You seem like you could use a hug too. | 觉得你也需要个拥抱 |
[37:08] | Your father is an extraordinary man. | 你父亲是个非同寻常的人 |
[37:11] | You’re lucky to have him. | 有他 你很幸运 |
[37:15] | I’m lucky to have you too. | 有你 我也很幸运 |
[37:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:57] | My name is Eobard Thawne, | 我叫艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[38:00] | but that name doesn’t matter. | 但是名字不重要 |
[38:02] | Not anymore. It won’t matter for many years. | 不再重要了 以后数年也不会 |
[38:04] | The only thing that really matters is who you are. | 你是谁才是唯一重要的事 |
[38:08] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[38:10] | What are you talking about? I don’t understand. | 你在说什么 我不明白 |
[38:12] | In the year 2020, you and your wife, Tess Morgan, | 在2020年 你和你妻子泰丝·摩根 |
[38:16] | successfully launched a Particle Accelerator | 成功发射了粒子加速器 |
[38:19] | that changed the course of history. | 改变了历史的进程 |
[38:20] | I need it to happen a bit sooner if I’m going to get back. | 我要想回去 要需要它早点发射 |
[38:23] | Much sooner. | 其实需要早很多 |
[38:27] | – What is that? – My way home. | -那是什么 -我回家的路 |
[38:32] | You see, they’re not coming to save you. | 他们不是来救你的 |
[38:37] | They’re coming to save me. | 他们是来救我的 |
[39:23] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[39:25] | Desk Sergeant said you were looking for me. | 接待警员说你找我 |
[39:27] | Eddie, yeah. Uh… | 艾迪 是的 |
[39:33] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[39:36] | It’s about Iris. | 这件事和爱瑞丝有关 |
[39:39] | She’s looking into Mason Bridge’s disappearance. | 她在调查梅森·布里奇的失踪案 |
[39:42] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让她去查 |
[39:49] | Detective. | 警探 |
[40:07] | Eddie, we need your help. | 艾迪 我们需要你帮忙 |
[40:14] | Brazil? | 巴西 |
[40:15] | Why– why would Mason move to Brazil? | 为什么 梅森为什么会搬去巴西 |
[40:20] | Apparently there was a girl involved, | 是为了个女孩 |
[40:23] | and he decided to go hike the Amazon with her for a year, | 他决定和她去亚马逊远足一年 |
[40:27] | you know, live off the grid, | 远离尘嚣 |
[40:29] | write his memoirs or something. | 写写回忆录什么的 |
[40:31] | Wow. I guess you really don’t know anyone. | 看来人心真是难以捉摸 |
[40:33] | No, you don’t. | 是啊 |
[40:35] | Hey, baby, everything good? | 宝贝 一切还好吧 |
[40:37] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. | 还好 当然 |
[40:39] | Dinner will be ready in a jiff, okay? | 晚餐马上就好了 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:47] | She buy it? | 她信了吗 |
[40:49] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[40:51] | Keeping her in the dark, it’s for her safety. | 为了她的安全 别告诉她真相 |
[40:54] | That is debatable, and we will have that debate. | 这有待商榷 你躲不过去的 |
[40:57] | But for right now, what’s our next move? | 但是现在 我们下一步要怎么做 |
[41:00] | How do we figure out what Wells is up to? | 我们要怎样才知道威尔斯的计划 |
[41:03] | When Wells was talking me through phasing | 当威尔斯给我讲述如何穿越墙体 |
[41:07] | so I could get the Trickster’s bomb off my wrist, | 帮我从手腕上摘下魔术师的炸弹 |
[41:10] | the way that he described my being The Flash, running, | 他描述成为闪电侠的方式 飞驰感 |
[41:14] | feeling the wind and the power, | 感受风感受力量 |
[41:19] | it’s like he was talking from experience. | 就像他在描述他的亲身体会 |
[41:23] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[41:24] | I don’t know how… | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[41:26] | but he’s the man in yellow. | 但是他绝对就是黄衣人 |
[41:28] | Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash. | 哈里森·威尔斯就是逆闪 |
[41:36] | I got an 11-80, possible 10-54, | 发生了一起车祸 可能有人死亡 |
[41:38] | County Road J, requesting immediate assistance. | J号县公路 请求立即支援 |
[41:41] | Copy that. Units en route to your location. | 收到 分队正赶往你所在的位置 |
[41:46] | Sir, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 先生 我们会把你救出去的 |
[41:49] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[41:50] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[41:54] | My name… | 我 |
[41:56] | is… | 叫 |
[41:59] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |