时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:08] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | If you love me, | 如果你爱我 |
[00:34] | you’ll tell me what is going on with you. | 就告诉我你到底有什么事 |
[00:36] | Keeping her in the dark keeps her safe. | 不让她知道就能保证她的安全 |
[00:39] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[00:40] | Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash. | 哈里森·威尔斯就是逆闪电 |
[00:42] | 15 years ago, Harrison and I were thick as thieves. | 十五年前 我和哈里森交情深厚 |
[00:45] | We were promising young scientists, | 我们都是前途无量的年轻科学家 |
[00:47] | and then everything changed after Tess died. | 泰丝去世后 一切都变了 |
[00:50] | – Who are you? – My name is Eobard Thawne. | -你是谁 -我叫艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[00:54] | In the year 2020, you and your wife | 在2020年 你和你妻子 |
[00:57] | successfully launched a particle accelerator | 成功发射了粒子加速器 |
[00:59] | that changed the course of history. | 改变了历史的进程 |
[01:01] | I need it to happen a bit sooner if I’m going to get back. | 我要想回去 要需要它早点发射 |
[01:04] | After that day, | 那天之后 |
[01:05] | Harrison Wells became a completely different person. | 哈里森·威尔斯完全变成了另外一个人 |
[01:12] | I’m getting faster, faster than I’ve ever been, | 我的速度在变快 越来越快 |
[01:14] | and I wonder if it’s because lately something’s chasing me. | 我想 这是不是因为最近有什么在追我 |
[01:18] | I know what it is that’s stalking me. | 我知道是什么在追我 |
[01:20] | It’s my past. | 是我的过去 |
[01:22] | It’s getting closer, and as fast as I am, | 它越来越近了 速度与我相当 |
[01:24] | I can’t help but feel like my past | 我不禁觉得我的过去 |
[01:26] | has almost caught up with me. | 马上就要赶上我了 |
[01:29] | Where’s Barry? | 巴里在哪 |
[01:30] | He should be here any second. | 他应该马上就到了 |
[01:31] | I sent him out for… | 我叫他出去买… |
[01:33] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[01:34] | – What? – From Coast City? | -什么 -海滨城买来的 |
[01:37] | Supposedly the best in the west. | 号称是西部最棒的呢 |
[01:39] | Why did I not think of this before? | 我之前怎没想到过 |
[01:41] | Come to papa. | 到爸爸这来 |
[01:42] | Caitlin? | 凯瑟琳 |
[01:44] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[01:45] | Okay, six months of investigating Harrison Wells | 好吧 我们调查了哈里森·威尔斯六个月 |
[01:48] | has led us nowhere, | 结果还是毫无头绪 |
[01:49] | so we’re going back to the beginning | 所以我们要回到起点 |
[01:52] | to see what we can find out. | 看能不能有所发现 |
[01:53] | What does that mean? | 什么叫回到起点 |
[01:54] | Road trip, baby. | 要旅行了 宝贝 |
[01:56] | Joe and Cisco are going to go to Starling City. | 乔和西斯科要去星城 |
[01:57] | Starling City? What for? | 星城 去干什么 |
[01:59] | To investigate the car accident | 去调查十五年前 |
[02:00] | that Dr. Wells was in with Tess Morgan 15 years ago. | 威尔斯博士和泰丝·摩根卷入的那场车祸 |
[02:03] | I-I don’t understand. Why? | 我不明白 调查车祸干什么 |
[02:04] | Dr. McGee said that after Wells’s accident, | 麦吉博士说威尔斯出事后 |
[02:07] | he became like a complete stranger. | 就像变了一个人似的 |
[02:09] | Just a different person entirely. | 和以前完全不一样了 |
[02:11] | Because the love of his life died? | 因为他一生所爱死了呗 |
[02:13] | You of all people can understand | 你应该比所有人都清楚 |
[02:15] | how grief can change a person. | 悲痛会怎样改变一个人 |
[02:17] | Caitlin, we believe that Dr. Wells is the Reverse-Flash | 凯特琳 我们认为威尔斯博士是逆闪电 |
[02:20] | and killed Barry’s mother, | 是他杀了巴里的母亲 |
[02:21] | and he may have done the same thing to Tess Morgan. | 也许泰丝·摩根也死在他的手下 |
[02:23] | We have to learn everything we can about that night. | 我们必须尽可能多地了解那晚的情况 |
[02:27] | See where it leads us. | 看能不能有所收获 |
[02:28] | Oh, um, can you cover for me with Dr. Wells? | 你能帮我在威尔斯博士那打打掩护吗 |
[02:32] | You mean lie? | 你是说撒谎吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:37] | I need some air. | 我需要透透气 |
[02:38] | Hey, Caitlin… | 凯瑟琳 |
[02:43] | Doesn’t look like Caitlin’s with us. | 看起来凯瑟琳跟咱不是一伙儿的 |
[02:45] | No, she’s with us. I’ll talk to her. | 不 她是咱们的人 我会和她谈谈的 |
[02:47] | What do you want us to do here? | 我们在这儿需要做什么吗 |
[02:49] | Business as usual while we’re gone. | 一切照旧 |
[02:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:53] | Well, I want to wish you good luck over there, | 我想祝你此去好运 |
[02:57] | but I’m also scared of what you might find. | 但我也害怕你可能会发现的结果 |
[02:59] | Scared is a good thing. | 恐惧是好事 |
[03:00] | Scared keeps us alive. | 恐惧让我们能存活下去 |
[03:05] | Can you get the door, Nina? | 你能开下门吗 妮娜 |
[03:07] | Nina? | 妮娜 |
[03:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:11] | Wrapped up in my own little world. | 迷失在自己的小宇宙中了 |
[03:13] | Late night? | 加夜班呢 |
[03:15] | Just one more thing to do before I make my escape. | 我还有一个活儿 做完就走 |
[03:20] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[03:21] | Night. | 晚安 |
[03:45] | So let’s go over this again. | 咱们再过一遍 |
[03:48] | This is you on the surveillance footage, correct? | 监控录像上的人是你吧 |
[03:52] | It looks like me. | 看起来是我 |
[03:54] | But it’s not me. | 但那不是我 |
[03:58] | I left work early yesterday. | 我昨晚提早下班了 |
[04:00] | Ask my husband. | 不信你可以问我丈夫 |
[04:02] | Footage doesn’t lie. Your husband might. | 录像不会撒谎 你的丈夫可就说不准了 |
[04:05] | That’s not me. | 那真的不是我 |
[04:08] | No priors, no arrests, not even a speeding ticket. | 没前科 没被捕过 连超速罚单都没有 |
[04:12] | And everyone who knows this woman, | 而且所有认识这个女人的人 |
[04:13] | coworkers, neighbors, | 同事 邻居 |
[04:14] | say she’s the kindest, nicest, | 都说她很亲切 和蔼 |
[04:16] | most honest woman they’ve ever met. | 是他们见过最诚实的女人 |
[04:18] | So, unless she woke up this morning | 所以 除非她今早起来 |
[04:21] | and out of nowhere decided to become a criminal– | 心血来潮想犯罪 |
[04:23] | Maybe we should be looking for a meta-human. | 也许我们要找的是一个超能力者 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:26] | One that can control people’s minds. | 一个可以控制他人思想的人 |
[04:27] | Coerce them into becoming thieves. | 强迫他们进行盗窃 |
[04:29] | Is that possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[04:31] | Is that a real question? | 你真问得出来 |
[04:32] | Hi, Barry. | 巴里 |
[04:35] | Have you, um, seen my dad? | 你看到我爸了吗 |
[04:37] | Captain Singh says he took a couple of days off, | 辛格队长说他请了几天假 |
[04:38] | and he hasn’t been home. | 但他没回家 |
[04:40] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问过他 |
[04:41] | Apparently he’s taking a couple of personal days. | 看来他是去休假了 |
[04:44] | Like father, like daughter I guess. | 有其父必有其女吧 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:53] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[04:54] | When it starts to feel like a home again. | 感觉那里是家时再回 |
[05:00] | You better pray Joe and Cisco | 你最好祈祷乔和西斯科 |
[05:01] | find something on Wells at that accident site, Barry, | 在事故现场发现关于威尔斯的线索 巴里 |
[05:04] | because I am just about done lying to Iris. | 因为我已经无法再对爱瑞丝撒谎了 |
[05:08] | About all of this. | 关于所有这一切的谎 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:16] | I recently inherited the entire collection. | 我最近继承了这一整套 |
[05:21] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[05:24] | Let me grab my microscope. | 让我去拿一下显微镜 |
[05:25] | Of course. | 好的 |
[05:35] | 911. Emergency. | 这里是911 |
[05:36] | This is Dominic over at Abbott Jewelers. | 我是阿伯特珠宝行的多米尼克 |
[05:39] | I’ve got a guy in here trying to sell stolen diamonds. | 有个人在我这出售被盗的钻石 |
[05:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:46] | Look, uh… can we talk about last night? | 我们能谈谈昨晚的事吗 |
[05:48] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 有什么好谈的 |
[05:49] | Yeah, there is actually. Caitlin, look, | 当然需要谈 凯特琳 |
[05:52] | I know after everything Dr. Wells has done for all of us, | 我知道威尔斯博士为我们做了这么多 |
[05:55] | it’s hard to wrap your head around this, | 你一时间很难接受 |
[05:56] | but I need you to see the truth. | 但你得看清真相 |
[05:58] | The truth? | 真相 |
[06:00] | The truth is that he saved your life multiple times. | 真相是他救过你很多次 |
[06:03] | Look, I know. But if I’m right about this– | 我知道 但如果我没错的话 |
[06:05] | If, Barry, if. | 如果 巴里 如果 |
[06:06] | And before I can believe any of this, | 在我相信这一切之前 |
[06:08] | I’m gonna need to see some proof. | 我需要看到证据 |
[06:09] | Proof? | 证据 |
[06:11] | Proof of what? | 什么的证据 |
[06:14] | we may have another meta-human case on our hands. | 我们可能又有一件超能力者的案子要处理 |
[06:18] | We are always happy to help, Barry, as you know. | 我们随时乐意帮忙 巴里 |
[06:21] | Have you heard from Cisco? He hasn’t arrived yet. | 你们看见西斯科了吗 他还没来 |
[06:23] | Uh, he has to help Dante, his brother. | 他得去帮他哥哥丹堤 |
[06:26] | He might need a few days off. | 他可能要请几天假 |
[06:28] | Ah, well. | 好 |
[06:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[06:34] | Hey, I got a call about a guy selling some of the jewelry | 我接到报警电话说有人在卖 |
[06:36] | stolen from the bank last night. | 昨晚银行被盗的珠宝 |
[06:38] | Could be the teller’s partner. | 可能是银行职员的同伙 |
[06:42] | I think he’s made me. | 他可能认出我了 |
[06:44] | I could use The Flash’s help. | 我需要闪电侠的帮助 |
[06:45] | Be right there. | 马上到 |
[07:18] | You can’t outrun me. | 你跑不过我的 |
[07:19] | I won’t have to. | 我用不着 |
[07:35] | Well, that was new. | 这个倒是新鲜 |
[07:46] | A shape-shifter? | 变形人 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I literally saw a grown man, like, | 是啊 我亲眼看到一个大男人 |
[07:50] | m–morph into a teenage girl. | 变成一个少女 |
[07:53] | That’s fascinating. | 很奇幻 |
[07:54] | Today’s physicists have always regarded | 当今的物理学家一直以来 |
[07:57] | programmable matter as nothing more than a theory, | 都只认为可编程物质只存在于理论中 |
[07:59] | but I guess your shape-shifter proves it can be done. | 但你看到的变形人证明了这是可以实现的 |
[08:02] | Wait, so he, or she, or I–whatever. | 等等 所以不管他是男是女 |
[08:05] | This person can actually transform into anyone they touch? | 这人真的可以转变成任何他触碰过的人吗 |
[08:09] | Yes, it appears so. | 是的 看起来是这样 |
[08:11] | That includes you, Mr. Allen. | 他也可以变成你 艾伦先生 |
[08:13] | Dr. Wells is right. | 威尔斯博士说得对 |
[08:14] | If you are touched while you’re the Flash, | 如果你以闪电侠的身份被他碰到 |
[08:16] | and he transforms into you, | 而他转变成你的话 |
[08:17] | we run the risk of him exposing | 面具下你的真实身份 |
[08:19] | that Barry Allen is the man behind the mask. | 就很有可能暴露 |
[08:21] | Because at this point we don’t know | 现在我们还不知道 |
[08:23] | if the shape-shifter is capable of absorbing more | 变形人是否能吸收除了外表以外 |
[08:24] | that just your physical characteristics. | 其他特征的能力 |
[08:26] | Like he might be able to copy my speed? | 比如说 他可能可以复制我的速度 |
[08:28] | That would be bad. | 那就不妙了 |
[08:29] | Got it. Hands off the meta-human. | 明白了 别碰超能力者 |
[08:31] | Hands off the meta-human. | 别碰超能力者 |
[08:33] | So how do we find someone | 那我们要怎么找到 |
[08:34] | who can transform into anyone? | 一个可以变成任何人的人 |
[08:36] | We , I guess like any problem, | 就像其他难题一样 |
[08:37] | you just go back to the beginning. | 我们回到起点 |
[08:38] | In this case, that would mean finding the first person | 在这个案子中 也就是要找到变形人 |
[08:40] | the shape-shifter morphed into | 在发现自己的超能力时 |
[08:42] | when they discovered their powers. | 首次转变成的人 |
[08:43] | Yeah, can you pull up the CCPD records | 是啊 你能调出中城警局记录中 |
[08:45] | of cases where the perpetrator plead innocent, | 被摄像头拍到犯罪事实 |
[08:47] | even though they were caught on camera | 却声称自己是无辜的那些人的 |
[08:48] | committing the crime? | 所有案子吗 |
[08:49] | You’re good, Barry Allen. | 你很厉害 巴里·艾伦 |
[08:51] | You’re very good. | 你真厉害 |
[08:54] | Look at this. Multiple crimes of this manner | 看看这个 很多这类案件 |
[08:57] | all dating back to a month | 都发生在 |
[08:58] | after the particle accelerator explosion. | 粒子加速器爆炸后一个月 |
[09:01] | And the first one was? | 第一起是 |
[09:05] | Jacob Fisher. | 雅各布·费舍尔 |
[09:07] | A teller at the Federal Credit Union. | 联合信贷联盟的职员 |
[09:09] | Claims he was innocent, and was framed by his best friend, | 声称他是无辜的 被他最好的朋友 |
[09:11] | a Hannibal Bates. | 汉尼拔·贝茨陷害 |
[09:13] | I’ll pass this along to the CCPD, | 我把这个消息传给中城警局 |
[09:14] | see if they can track him down. | 看他们能否追踪到他 |
[09:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:16] | Thank you, Dr. Wells. | 谢谢你 威尔斯博士 |
[09:18] | Always here to help, Barry. | 随时乐意帮你 巴里 |
[09:33] | There it is. | 就这个 |
[09:36] | This is all you have? | 这就是全部资料吗 |
[09:37] | Well, it’s a pretty cut and dry case, Detective. | 这案子很简单 警探 |
[09:39] | Harrison Wells, Tess Morgan | 哈里森·威尔斯 泰丝·摩根 |
[09:41] | are out on a Sunday drive, | 周日开车去兜风 |
[09:41] | the tires blow, Wells loses control, | 车胎爆了 威尔斯失去了控制 |
[09:44] | and, uh…sadly Tess dies on the scene. | 可悲的是泰丝当场死亡 |
[09:46] | Couldn’t imagine carrying that kind of guilt around. | 要一直背负那种负罪感真是难以想象 |
[09:49] | So, uh…what are you two hoping to find? | 你俩想找什么 |
[09:53] | We’re not exactly sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[09:55] | You come all the way from Central City, | 你们大老远从中城跑来 |
[09:56] | you don’t know what you’re looking for? | 竟然不知道要找什么 |
[09:57] | Just following a hunch. | 只是凭直觉 |
[09:58] | Uh, can you take us to the accident site? | 你能带我们去事故现场吗 |
[10:01] | It’s been 15 years. | 已经十五年了 |
[10:02] | I think the pictures will serve you better. | 我看照片更能帮上忙 |
[10:04] | Still, we’d appreciate a look. | 我们还是希望能去看看 |
[10:06] | Whatever you need. | 随便你们吧 |
[10:09] | Captain, I need those witness statements | 队长 我需要乔书亚·布朗案的 |
[10:11] | for the Joshua Brown trial. | 证人证言 |
[10:12] | Um, yeah, well, like I told you, end of day. | 好 我跟你说过了 晚点吧 |
[10:18] | Sorry, uh, Detective West, Cisco Ramon, | 抱歉 韦斯特警探 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[10:20] | this is A.D.A. Laurel Lance. | 这位是助理地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[10:22] | Related? | 是你亲戚吗 |
[10:23] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[10:27] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[10:29] | You work at S.T.A.R. Labs | 你和巴里·艾伦 |
[10:30] | with Barry Allen, right? | 一起在尖端科研实验室工作 对吧 |
[10:31] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:33] | Can I talk to you privately for a minute? | 我能私下跟你谈谈吗 |
[10:36] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[10:41] | So, uh…how is Allen? | 艾伦怎么样了 |
[10:44] | Not too messed up from getting hit | 但愿他没被那到闪电 |
[10:45] | by that lightning, I hope. | 劈得七荤八素 |
[10:46] | No, no. | 没有 |
[10:49] | How do you know Barry? | 你怎么认识巴里的 |
[10:50] | Are you guys, like, friends or something? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[10:52] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[10:53] | We met last time he was in Starling City | 上次他来星城见我的一些朋友时 |
[10:55] | visiting my friends. | 我们见过 |
[10:56] | John Diggle, Felicity Smoak, | 约翰·狄格尔 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[10:58] | and Oliver Queen. | 以及奥利弗·奎恩 |
[11:00] | Three people who have absolutely nothing in common. | 三个没有任何共同点的人 |
[11:04] | As far as I know. | 就我所知的来看 |
[11:05] | Cisco, I know Barry’s the Flash, | 西斯科 我知道巴里是闪电侠 |
[11:07] | and Oliver’s the Arrow. | 奥利弗是绿箭侠 |
[11:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:14] | Because I’m the Black Canary. | 因为我是黑金丝雀 |
[11:18] | – Stop playing. – It’s true. | -别逗我了 -是真的 |
[11:19] | You stop it right now. | 快别逗我了 |
[11:21] | No. | 不是吧 |
[11:24] | Okay, okay. Calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静点 |
[11:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:31] | I mean, I love the way that you beat up criminals. | 我是说 我爱你击败罪犯的方式 |
[11:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:39] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[11:42] | Because I need some technical expertise. | 因为我需要一些专业技术 |
[11:45] | I’ve been using my sister’s sonic device. | 我一直在用我妹妹的声波装置 |
[11:47] | I was hoping you could help… | 我希望你能帮我… |
[11:50] | modify it. | 改装一下 |
[11:54] | Yeah. I think I’ve got some ideas. | 行 我想我已经有主意了 |
[11:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:23] | What–are you spying on me now? | 怎么 你在监视我吗 |
[13:27] | Caitlin, what were you doing at Wells’s house? | 凯特琳 你去威尔斯家干什么 |
[13:29] | I was gonna talk to him and get some answers of my own. | 我要跟他谈谈 问他一些问题 |
[13:32] | You can’t. You cannot talk to him. | 不行 你不能跟他谈 |
[13:35] | Oh, so I’m just supposed to stand by | 难道我就应该站在那里 |
[13:37] | and watch all of you ruin this man’s life? | 看着你们所有人毁了这个人的生活吗 |
[13:39] | Ruin my life? | 毁了我的生活吗 |
[13:42] | What are you talking about “Your life?” | 你说”你的生活”是什么意思 |
[13:44] | Those nine months that you were in a coma | 你昏迷的那九个月里 |
[13:49] | were the worst of my life. | 是我人生最低潮的时期 |
[13:51] | I lost my reputation, my fiance, | 我失去了我的名誉 我的未婚夫 |
[13:55] | and through all of that, | 而在我经历这一切的时候 |
[13:57] | Harrison Wells stood by my side. | 哈里森·威尔斯一直陪在我身边 |
[14:00] | He told me everything was going to be okay. | 告诉我一切都会好起来的 |
[14:03] | If Dr. Wells is who you say he is, | 如果威尔斯博士是你所说的那个人 |
[14:07] | everything I’ve done since the minute | 那么从我踏进尖端科研实验室的那刻起 |
[14:09] | I stepped foot in S.T.A.R. Labs | 所有发生的一切 |
[14:12] | has been a lie. | 都是个谎言 |
[14:14] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[14:18] | If I am right about all of this, | 如果我说的都是对的 |
[14:22] | and you tell him what’s been going on, | 而你却把现在发生的事都告诉了他 |
[14:25] | I’ll never be able to get my dad out of prison. | 那我就永远无法把我爸从监狱里救出来了 |
[14:30] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[14:31] | If not for me, just do it for him. | 就算不为了我 也为了他考虑一下 |
[14:35] | I can’t believe you’re pulling the dad card. | 真不敢相信你把你爸爸搬出来了 |
[14:38] | That’s dirty pool, Barry. | 那不公平 巴里 |
[14:40] | Just until Joe and Cisco get back. | 那就等乔和西斯科回来再说 |
[14:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:02] | Turns out Hannibal Bates hasn’t been seen in well over a year. | 原来汉尼拔·贝茨失踪已经超过一年了 |
[15:05] | Only remaining relative is his grandmother. | 仅存的亲属只有他的祖母 |
[15:08] | She took out a missing person’s report | 在雅各布·费舍尔被捕后 |
[15:10] | a couple of days after the Jacob Fisher arrest. | 她向警方报告了他的失踪 |
[15:12] | Figure we could ask her a few questions. | 也许我们能问她几个问题 |
[15:14] | Like why anyone in their family | 比如在他的家人里面 |
[15:16] | thought that naming a kid Hannibal | 为何没人认为给孩子起名汉尼拔 |
[15:17] | wouldn’t mean he’d grow up to become a criminal? | 意味着他长大以后会成为一名罪犯 |
[15:22] | Have you heard from your grandson, Hannibal, recently, | 您最近有您孙子汉尼拔的消息吗 |
[15:24] | Mrs. Bates? | 贝茨夫人 |
[15:25] | Recently? | 最近吗 |
[15:26] | No. Why do you ask? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[15:29] | Oh, please. | 请坐 |
[15:33] | Because you filed a missing person’s report | 因为你在一年前提交了 |
[15:37] | over a year ago. | 失踪人口报告 |
[15:38] | Oh, yes, I certainly did. | 是的 没错 |
[15:41] | You’ll have to forgive me, Detective. | 你必须要原谅我 警探 |
[15:44] | My memory is not quite as it used to be. | 我的记性已经大不如前了 |
[15:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:49] | Uh, neither apparently are my manners. | 很明显 我的礼数也不太周全了 |
[15:52] | May I get you two something? | 你们想喝点什么 |
[15:55] | Coffee, tea? | 咖啡还是茶 |
[15:56] | Uh, no thank you, ma’am. We’re fine. | 不用 谢谢 女士 我们不渴 |
[15:58] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[16:00] | It’ll only take a minute. | 不会耽误太久的 |
[16:02] | It’s nice to have visitors. | 我很高兴有人来探望我 |
[16:07] | Coffee’d be nice. | 咖啡好了 |
[16:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Ma’am, would you happen to have a recent photograph of Hannibal? | 女士 您有汉尼拔近期的照片吗 |
[16:26] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[16:34] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[16:35] | I’ll take the front. | 我去前门 |
[16:45] | Hey, we located Bates. | 我们找到贝茨了 |
[16:46] | He was impersonating his grandma. | 他伪装成他祖母的样子 |
[16:48] | Barry, do not let him touch you. | 巴里 别让他碰你 |
[16:49] | Or let him see you use your super speed. | 或者让他看到你用超能力 |
[16:51] | Well, how am I supposed to catch him? | 那我怎么才能抓住他呢 |
[16:53] | The old-fashioned way. | 用传统办法 |
[16:54] | Run like a normal person. | 像个正常人一样跑 |
[16:56] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[17:43] | What do you want us to do, Thawne? | 需要我们做什么 斯旺 |
[17:45] | Die. | 死 |
[18:02] | Barry, call 911. | 巴里 打911 |
[18:13] | What do you want us to do, Thawne? | 需要我们做什么 斯旺 |
[18:14] | Die. | 死 |
[18:17] | I know what this looks like, Cecile. | 我知道这看起来像什么 塞西尔 |
[18:19] | It looks like one of your detectives | 看起来就像你手下的一名警探 |
[18:21] | shot two of your cops, | 枪击了两名警察 |
[18:22] | both of whom are now fighting for their lives. | 这两个人现在还命悬一线 |
[18:24] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是那样的 |
[18:25] | David, I am the District Attorney. | 大卫 我是地方检察官 |
[18:26] | I can’t ignore what I just watched | 我不能因为你的要求 |
[18:28] | because you want me to. | 就忽略刚才看到的一切 |
[18:29] | We both know there are things going on | 我们都知道这城市里 |
[18:30] | in this city that can’t be explained. | 现在正发生着一些无法解释的事 |
[18:32] | Come on, David. Until you show me something | 行了 大卫 在我看到确凿证据之前 |
[18:34] | incontrovertible, the best that I can do | 我能做的就只有向你保证 |
[18:37] | is promise to keep him out of gen pop at Iron Heights. | 不让他进铁山监狱的牢房 |
[18:48] | Do you have any way to explain this, Allen? | 你能解释这件事吗 艾伦 |
[18:52] | I’m working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[18:57] | – Barry. – Iris. | -巴里 -爱瑞丝 |
[18:58] | What is going on? Everyone at CCPN is saying | 怎么回事 中城时报的人都在说 |
[19:00] | that Eddie shot two cops. | 艾迪枪击了两名警察 |
[19:01] | How is that even possible? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[19:02] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[19:03] | You don’t think he did this, do you? | 你不会也认为是他做的吧 |
[19:04] | – No, of course not. – I need to see him. | -不 当然不会 -我要见他 |
[19:06] | You can’t– you can’t see him, all right? | 你不能见他 知道吗 |
[19:08] | They’re not gonna let you. Look… | 他们不会让你见他的 |
[19:10] | I’m gonna do everything I can to help him. Okay? | 我会尽一切所能去帮助他的 好吗 |
[19:14] | Okay, I’m so sorry. | 好了 很抱歉 |
[19:18] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[19:19] | – Okay. – I promise. | -好吧 -我保证 |
[19:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[19:28] | This is definitely the place. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[19:30] | Cisco, let’s see what we can find. | 西斯科 看看能找到什么 |
[19:33] | What is that? A, uh, metal detector? | 那是什么 金属探测仪吗 |
[19:36] | Uh, essentially. | 差不多吧 |
[19:37] | Only instead of listening for metal objects, | 不过不是用来探测金属物质 |
[19:39] | I’m listening for anything | 而是用来探测 |
[19:39] | that emits a abnormal sound wave. | 能放射出异常声波的东西 |
[19:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:44] | Where’d you find this kid? | 你从哪找来的这个孩子 |
[19:45] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[19:47] | So, it must be interesting having a daughter | 有个做地方检察官的女儿 |
[19:48] | who is also the D.A. | 一定很有意思吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah, interesting’s the word. | 是啊 是挺有意思的 |
[19:51] | – I have a daughter of my own. – Same line of work? | -我也有个女儿 -是同行吗 |
[19:53] | No, I wouldn’t let her anywhere near this nonsense. | 不 我绝不会让她接触这些不好的东西 |
[19:56] | Smart guy. | 很智慧 |
[19:57] | Overprotective. | 是保护过度才对 |
[19:58] | You two get along? | 你俩关系好吗 |
[19:59] | We don’t always see eye to eye, | 虽然我们也不是总谈得来 |
[20:01] | but no matter how mad she gets at me | 但不管她多么生我的气 |
[20:04] | or how mad I get at her, | 或者我多么生她的气 |
[20:05] | there’s a strong bond. | 毕竟血浓于水 |
[20:06] | Why? | 怎么 |
[20:08] | You two have a bit of a rough patch? | 你们俩关系不太好吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, she, uh… | 是啊 她… |
[20:11] | she kept something from me, | 有些事情没告诉我 |
[20:12] | you know, something important. | 很重要的事 |
[20:13] | Lied to me about it for months. | 瞒了我好几个月 |
[20:16] | Hard to come back from something like that. | 遇到这种事就很难和好了 |
[20:18] | Mm. She give a reason? | 她有解释吗 |
[20:20] | Not one I could accept. | 没给出什么我能接受的解释 |
[20:22] | Ah. Well, sometimes we lie for love. | 有时我们说谎是出于爱 |
[20:25] | Especially when it comes to family, right? | 尤其是事关家人时 不是吗 |
[20:28] | – Joe! – Yeah? | -乔 -哎 |
[20:29] | I think we got something. | 我想有发现了 |
[20:32] | Tachyons. Little bits of time travel. | 超光速粒子 时光穿梭产生的 |
[20:34] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:38] | Pretty sure, yeah. | 很确定 |
[20:42] | I didn’t shoot those officers. | 我没向那些警员开枪 |
[20:44] | Yeah, the Captain certainly plead your case. | 是啊 队长也是这么说的 |
[20:46] | The results of the GSR swab. | 火药残余测试的结果出来了 |
[20:48] | Detective Thawne’s hands are completely free | 斯旺警探的手上完全没有 |
[20:50] | of lead, barium, and antimony. | 铅 钡或者锑残留 |
[20:51] | Yet no one can seem to explain | 但却没人能给我解释 |
[20:52] | how the surveillance video clearly shows | 为什么监控录像清楚地显示出 |
[20:55] | Thawne firing his weapon. | 斯旺开枪了的事实 |
[20:56] | It only looked like Detective Thawne. | 他只是长得像斯旺警探而已 |
[20:58] | Mr. Allen, no. | 艾伦先生 请不要这样 |
[20:59] | Aren’t you supposed to be the scientist around here? | 你作为科学家不更应该严谨行事吗 |
[21:06] | It’s hard to blame her. That video is pretty damning. | 不能怪她 视频太清楚了 |
[21:08] | No. No, we just have to convince her. | 不不 我们得说服她 |
[21:11] | Seeing is believing, Barry. | 眼见为实 巴里 |
[21:13] | They’re gonna put me away. | 他们只能把我关起来了 |
[21:21] | Okay, look, you get to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你去尖端科研实验室 |
[21:23] | They’ll set you up with a burner phone. | 他们会给你弄个一次性电话 |
[21:24] | – I’ll contact– – No. | -我去联系… -不行 |
[21:26] | I run now, that surveillance video | 如果我现在逃跑 那监控录像 |
[21:27] | is the least of my problems. | 就真不是大问题了 |
[21:28] | No way I don’t smell guilty. | 我会显得更可疑 |
[21:30] | No way they’ll let me stay on the force. | 他们一定会开除我了 |
[21:31] | Look, you said it yourself, | 你自己也说了 |
[21:32] | if we don’t find Hannibal Bates, | 如果抓不到汉尼拔·贝茨 |
[21:34] | you go to prison. | 你就得入狱 |
[21:35] | For a crime you didn’t commit. | 为你没有犯下的罪行 |
[21:36] | I’m not gonna let that happen. Not again. | 我不会让这种事发生的 这次不会 |
[21:37] | This isn’t like your dad, Barry. | 这次和你父亲那次不一样 巴里 |
[21:39] | Eddie, look. | 艾迪 听着 |
[21:40] | When you dad was put away, | 你父亲被抓时 |
[21:42] | you were a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[21:43] | There wasn’t anything you could do. | 你什么事也做不了 |
[21:45] | But you’re not a kid anymore. | 但现在你不是孩子了 |
[21:46] | You’re a scientist. | 你是科学家 |
[21:47] | Hell, you’re The Flash. | 拜托 你就是闪电侠啊 |
[21:51] | You are going to find Bates, | 你一定能找到贝茨 |
[21:52] | and you are going to clear me. | 一定能为我正名 |
[21:54] | So go do it. | 去吧 |
[21:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:02] | Get me out of here the right way. | 用正确的方式救我 |
[22:06] | I promise, Iris. | 我保证 爱瑞丝 |
[22:07] | Now, I’m just here to shower and change, | 我只是洗个澡换身衣服 |
[22:10] | and then I’m going right back to my lab. | 然后马上就回实验室 |
[22:11] | I swear I’m going to get Eddie out of this, okay? | 我保证我一定救艾迪出来 好吗 |
[22:15] | I’ll call you later, all right? | 再联系 好吗 |
[22:20] | Eddie? What in the world? How did you get out? | 艾迪 怎么回事 你怎么出来的 |
[22:23] | Captain Singh called in a favor. | 辛格队长找了点关系 |
[22:25] | Got a judge to sign my release. | 让法官释放了我 |
[22:26] | I was just on the phone with Iris. | 我刚还在跟爱瑞丝通话呢 |
[22:28] | Why haven’t you called her? Hold on. | 你怎么不联系她呀 稍等 |
[22:31] | I have no idea who she is. | 她谁啊 |
[23:07] | Barry, it’s me. | 巴里 是我 |
[23:08] | Hello… you. | 你 好 |
[23:11] | I think I figured out a way to stop our shapeshifter | 我想我找到办法阻止变形人 |
[23:13] | from morphing into other people. | 变换成别人的模样了 |
[23:15] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[23:15] | What if I create a serum | 我可以制造一种血清 |
[23:17] | that will terminate the polymerization reaction, | 终止聚合反应 |
[23:20] | essentially forcing the bonds to revert to their original form | 这样就能让基因链复原成初始形态 |
[23:23] | stopping him from being able to control his power. | 他就不能控制自己的力量了 |
[23:25] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[23:27] | – Yeah, I think so. – Okay. | -我觉得可以 -好吧 |
[23:30] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:32] | Nothing. | 没怎么啊 |
[23:34] | Look, about last night, | 关于昨晚的事 |
[23:36] | I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说也很不容易 |
[23:38] | I mean, I know how desperate you are | 我理解你有多么想 |
[23:40] | to solve your mom’s murder. | 解开你母亲的谋杀案 |
[23:42] | But let’s just bury the hatchet, | 但我们能不能先把这事放一边 |
[23:45] | and we’ll go back to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 回到尖端科研实验室 |
[23:47] | Figure out how to catch this Everyman. | 想办法先对付这个任意人 |
[23:50] | “Everyman?” | 任意人 |
[23:52] | Bad nickname? | 昵称不好吗 |
[23:54] | No. | 不 |
[23:55] | No, I kinda like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[23:57] | Okay, good. Me, too. | 好吧 那就好 我也喜欢 |
[24:07] | Wait, hold up, Cisco. | 等等 西斯科 |
[24:11] | Please tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 请告诉我是我想错了 |
[24:13] | Okay, that is definitely a hand. | 好吧 那绝对是只手 |
[24:15] | Okay, see, I thought it was a foot, | 好吧 其实我以为是脚 |
[24:17] | but a hand is just as bad. | 但手也一样糟糕啊 |
[24:24] | That is freaky. | 这太恐怖了 |
[24:26] | That is proof, Cisco. | 这是证据 西斯科 |
[24:28] | I’ll need to test it to be certain. | 得检测完才能确定 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna grab my kit. | 我去拿工具箱 |
[24:30] | Okay, I’m gonna have to call this one in. | 我得叫警员来 |
[24:32] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[24:34] | Now I’m asking you, cop to cop, | 我以同为警察的身份请求你 |
[24:37] | keep this under wraps. | 不要声张此事 |
[24:38] | Forget you ever saw it. | 忘记你看到过这个 |
[24:39] | – West, I can’t do that. – Listen, Lance, | -韦斯特 我不能 -听着 兰斯 |
[24:41] | if this is who I think it is, | 如果我的想法没错 |
[24:43] | anybody that knows about this | 那么知道此事的人 |
[24:44] | is in a hell of a lot of danger, | 都会处于危险之中 |
[24:46] | including my daughter. | 包括我女儿 |
[24:47] | As mad as you are at Laurel, | 虽然你在生劳拉的气 |
[24:49] | I can’t imagine you wouldn’t do anything to protect her. | 但我想你还是会尽力去保护她的 |
[25:02] | Hey. Good to go. | 可以啦 |
[25:04] | Just need to give it a little spin. | 就是需要转一转了 |
[25:11] | Right. Yes. | 对了 没错 |
[25:13] | A spin. | 转转 |
[25:17] | So this, uh… | 那这个 |
[25:20] | serum that you’re making, | 你制作的血清 |
[25:21] | is it a temporary fix, | 只是暂时的吗 |
[25:23] | or will it take away his power permanently? | 还是会让他永久性的失去超能力 |
[25:26] | Not permanently. | 不是永久性的 |
[25:27] | Just long enough so we can stop him. | 只是为我们争取抓到他的时间 |
[25:31] | And how long is it going to take? | 还要多久才能做好 |
[25:37] | Not long. | 马上就好 |
[25:38] | We just need– | 我们只需… |
[25:42] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 |
[25:54] | Something I think I should have done… | 一件我认为我应该… |
[25:59] | a long time ago. | 早就做了的事 |
[26:08] | Barry, uh… | 巴里 你… |
[26:17] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:19] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[26:20] | Yes. Her. | 她啊 |
[26:28] | Hi, I have been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你呢 |
[26:29] | Here I am. What’s up? | 这不是找着了 怎么了 |
[26:32] | Look, whoever is framing Eddie, I got to thinking. | 我想着 不论是谁栽赃了艾迪 |
[26:35] | What if they’ve done something like this before? | 他们以前也许也玩过同样的把戏 |
[26:37] | I went through CCPN’s crime archives, | 我查阅了中城时报的罪案资料库 |
[26:39] | and in the last 11 months, there have been six crimes | 在过去的十一个月里 有六起案件的 |
[26:41] | committed by people who later swore | 犯罪嫌疑人都宣称 |
[26:42] | that they were innocent. | 他们是无辜的 |
[26:43] | None of them had priors, | 这些人都没有前科 |
[26:45] | all of them had rock-solid alibis. | 而且都有可靠的不在场证明 |
[26:47] | – All right. – So… | -好吧 -所以… |
[26:50] | I hacked into my dad’s CCPD account, | 我黑进了我爸在警局的账户 |
[26:53] | and went through the footage of Eddie shooting those cops. | 查看了艾迪枪杀那些警察的录像 |
[26:56] | – Look. – What do you want us to do, Thawne? | -看 -需要我们做什么 斯旺 |
[26:57] | Die. | 死 |
[27:05] | What’s wrong with you? | 你俩怎么了 |
[27:06] | Huh? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:08] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. Seems pretty convincing to me. | 我也说不好 看起来没啥疑点啊 |
[27:15] | Look again. | 你再仔细看看 |
[27:17] | Eddie is not left-handed. | 艾迪不是左撇子 |
[27:19] | Look, Eddie is being framed, and we need to figure out | 他肯定是被陷害了 我们得找出 |
[27:21] | who is behind this. | 其中的幕后黑手 |
[27:23] | And believe me, when I get my hands on them, | 相信我 等我抓到他们 |
[27:25] | they are going to be– | 他们就… |
[27:30] | Oh, my God. What did you do? | 天呐 你做了什么 |
[27:32] | Your observations about the shooter were spot on, Miss West. | 你对枪手的观察非常敏锐 韦斯特小姐 |
[27:35] | He was indeed left-handed. | 他的确是左撇子 |
[27:37] | As is this man. | 这个人也是 |
[27:39] | Our Barry… is right-handed. | 而我们的巴里 是右撇子 |
[27:42] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就说嘛 |
[27:45] | – Never mind. – Then this is him. | -别理我 -那就是这个人了 |
[27:47] | It is indeed. | 没错 |
[27:49] | I need to take him in to the police. | 我得押他去警局 |
[27:51] | If they can see what he can do, | 让警方见识下他的能力 |
[27:52] | then maybe they’ll let Eddie go. | 说不定他们就会放了艾迪 |
[27:53] | Perhaps it might be best if Dr. Snow and I handle this. | 还是让我和斯诺博士处理此事吧 |
[27:57] | What are you two going to do? | 你俩要对他做什么 |
[28:02] | No. No, no, no. I’m taking him in. | 不 不行 我要带他去投案 |
[28:04] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[28:07] | Well, at least let me help you. | 我陪你一起去吧 |
[28:14] | There is a reporter at work who kept a file | 我工作的地方有个记者有一份档案 |
[28:17] | of these sorts of things. | 都是关于这一类事情的 |
[28:19] | You know, all of the unexplained events in the city. | 你知道的 市里那些奇闻怪事 |
[28:23] | This guy… | 这个家伙… |
[28:26] | definitely belongs in that file. | 绝对应该列入那份档案 |
[28:28] | That’s gonna be a pretty big file. | 那这份档案该有多厚重啊 |
[28:37] | You know who else is in that file? | 你知道还有谁在里边吗 |
[28:40] | The Burning Man. | 火人 |
[28:42] | Oh, really? What about him? | 是吗 他怎么了 |
[28:43] | I thought he was just some urban legend. | 我以为他不过是个传说呢 |
[28:47] | Help me! Help me, help me, help me! | 救命 救命 救救我 |
[28:50] | – Oh, no. – Someone, please, help me! | -这下糟了 -来人呐 救我 |
[28:52] | Help! Help! These bad ladies have kidnapped me! | 救命 这俩坏人绑架了我 |
[28:55] | – What’s going on here? – I need help! | -这怎么回事 -帮帮我 |
[28:57] | I need help! These bad ladies kidnapped me! | 救命啊 她俩绑架了我 |
[28:59] | We did not kidnap her. | 我们没绑架她 |
[29:00] | – No. – Iris, drive. | -真没 -爱瑞丝 开车 |
[29:02] | – I can’t. – Call the police. | -没法开啊 -快报警 |
[29:03] | No. No, no, no. She’s dangerous. | 别别 她很危险 |
[29:08] | She’s dangerous. No! | 她很危险 不 |
[29:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[29:34] | Oh, Barry. | 巴里 |
[29:43] | For real? | 你来真的啊 |
[29:44] | Why did you slap me? | 扇我干嘛 |
[29:45] | Because you were unconscious. | 因为你昏迷了 |
[29:46] | Smelling salts work just as well. | 你让我嗅盐也行啊 |
[29:49] | Sorry. You okay? | 抱歉 你还好吗 |
[29:50] | I think so, yeah. | 还行 |
[29:52] | Wait, Caitlin. Bates, he was here. | 等等 凯特琳 贝茨刚在这儿 |
[29:54] | Uh, yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[29:55] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[29:57] | You sure there’s nothing else I can do for you, Detective? | 你确定不需要我帮忙了吗 警探 |
[30:00] | You have done more than enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[30:01] | Thank you for everything, Captain. | 谢谢你的协助 队长 |
[30:03] | Listen, I should be thanking you | 是我该谢你 |
[30:05] | for getting me out of the office for a day. | 偶尔跑跑外勤也不错 |
[30:06] | Pushing papers, reviewing budgets, | 不用再审阅文件 预算 |
[30:08] | public all over my ass. It’s been a nice change. | 处理公共事务之类 换换脑子挺好 |
[30:10] | I’d still be detective if I could, but, you know, | 我挺想继续当警探的 |
[30:12] | body just can’t take it anymore. | 但身体撑不住啦 |
[30:14] | What you gonna do when you got a bad heart? | 没办法 心脏出了问题 |
[30:19] | I can think of something that might make things better. | 我有个想法 或许能改变现状 |
[30:33] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[30:35] | Laurel, hey. | 劳蕾尔 |
[30:36] | We’re just about to head back to Central City. | 我们正准备回中城呢 |
[30:39] | Were you able to make that item? | 那个东西你弄好了吗 |
[30:45] | I think this will do the trick. | 都按你的要求改好了 |
[30:53] | I bumped up the specs. | 我提升了各项数值 |
[30:55] | Quadrupled the range, tripled the resonance. | 将传播范围扩大了四倍 共鸣增强了三倍 |
[30:58] | You should be able to do some serious damage with this thing. | 有了它 你一定大有可为 |
[31:01] | I can’t believe you were able to make it so quickly. | 没想到你这么快就能完成 |
[31:04] | I’ve had some practice with sound waves recently. | 最近在声波上我做了不少研究 |
[31:08] | I think you should call it “The Canary Cry.” | 不如就把它叫”雀吼”吧 |
[31:11] | I like it. Thank you. | 我喜欢 谢谢 |
[31:16] | As promised. | 给 你的酬劳 |
[31:20] | Hey, you show this to anyone, I’ll kill you. | 别给别人看 否则你死定了 |
[31:24] | That’s just an expression, | 你就是那么一说 |
[31:25] | right? | 对吧 |
[31:26] | Nope. | 不是 |
[31:42] | Cisco? You good? | 西斯科 准备好了吗 |
[31:45] | Oh, I’m good. | 好了 |
[31:48] | So this Hannibal Bates has turned into | 这个汉尼拔·贝茨可是个 |
[31:49] | quite the meta-human. Take a look. | 了不起的超能力者 你瞧 |
[31:52] | His cells have the ability to transmogrify | 他的细胞能 |
[31:55] | at quite the rate. | 快速变形 |
[31:56] | Which is how he can become anyone. | 所以他能成为任何人 |
[31:58] | Which is how he can look like anyone. | 只是外表而已 |
[32:00] | Because he cannot appropriate your memory or your powers. | 他没法复制你的记忆或能力 |
[32:02] | Got it. Hands on the meta-human. | 懂了 碰到他没事 |
[32:04] | Hands on the meta-human. And to help you do that, | 没错 为了做到这一点 |
[32:06] | Dr. Snow has concocted a solution we believe | 斯诺博士调制了一种制剂 |
[32:08] | will stop him. | 可以扼制他的能力 |
[32:09] | Yes. I’ve made a serum that will create | 对 我研制的血清可以 |
[32:11] | a cortical reaction around his cells. | 在他的细胞内引起皮质反应 |
[32:14] | Deprive those cells of their electrical charge, | 夺取细胞中的电荷 |
[32:16] | his shape-shifting days are over. | 他也就不能变形了 |
[32:19] | Wow, that’s great work. | 你可真了不起 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:22] | No need for a hug | 保持距离 |
[32:24] | or anything like that. | 什么亲亲抱抱的都不要有 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:29] | Oh, Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:31] | 中城机场 警告 警报 | |
[32:31] | We got a ping from your cell phone. | 我们收到你手机发来的脉冲信号 |
[32:32] | Looks like Hannibal Bates is at the airport. | 看来汉尼拔·贝茨在机场 |
[32:35] | Payback time. | 是时候反击了 |
[32:45] | Guys, are we sure he’s at the airport? | 你们确定他在机场吗 |
[32:46] | According to the GPS on your phone, he’s there. | 你手机上的GPS是这么显示的 他就在那 |
[32:49] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是 |
[32:51] | he could be any of these people. | 他可以变身成任何一个人 |
[32:55] | I’m not seeing him. | 我没看到他 |
[33:08] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[33:18] | Hannibal Bates. | 汉尼拔·贝茨 |
[33:19] | I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 我想你认错人了 |
[33:25] | Wait. It’s me. | 等等 是我 |
[33:27] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[33:51] | Not so hero-like. | 真不像个英雄 |
[33:53] | Treat all your women like that? | 对你的女人都这么粗鲁吗 |
[34:04] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[34:07] | I’m The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[34:17] | You may look like me… | 你看起来是像我 |
[34:21] | but you’re not as fast. | 可你的速度不够快 |
[34:30] | You’re done imitating innocent people. | 你不能再模仿无辜的人了 |
[34:54] | – Barry? – Yeah. | -巴里 -在 |
[34:56] | The one and only. | 独一无二的 |
[35:04] | Detective Thawne has been released. | 斯旺警探已经被释放了 |
[35:06] | I have to admit this is new territory for me. | 我不得不承认 这对我来说是新的领域 |
[35:09] | This is new territory for all of us. | 对我们所有的人来说都是新的领域 |
[35:12] | I certainly don’t think the law is prepared | 我很肯定法律还不足以 |
[35:13] | to deal with this kind of criminal. | 判定这种罪犯的罪名 |
[35:16] | Hopefully we can catch up fast. | 希望我们能快点跟上脚步 |
[35:20] | It’s hard to believe we live in a world | 难以置信我们生活在一个 |
[35:21] | where this kind of impossible even exists. | 有奇迹存在的世界 |
[35:23] | Luckily it’s also a world where The Flash exists. | 幸好这个世界同时也有闪电侠的存在 |
[35:27] | Uh, speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[35:29] | he left this list of all the robberies | 他留下了这份 |
[35:31] | that Hannibal Bates was involved in. | 汉尼拔·贝茨参与过的抢劫案名单 |
[35:33] | That’s a long list. | 这份名单不短啊 |
[35:34] | With just as many innocent people | 无辜的人也不少啊 |
[35:36] | whose names need to be cleared. | 需要撤销他们的罪名 |
[35:40] | You know, I saw The Flash once. | 我见过闪电侠一次 |
[35:41] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[35:43] | I was on my way to the courthouse. | 当时我正在去法院的路上 |
[35:44] | He blew past me. It was… | 他从我身边呼啸而过 |
[35:45] | it was just a blur of red and a gust of wind. | 只是一个红色模糊的影子和一阵狂风 |
[35:49] | But it was pretty damn cool. | 但是那真的酷得惊人 |
[35:58] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:02] | All charges have been dropped. | 所有的指控都撤销了 |
[36:04] | I’m clear to go. | 无罪释放 |
[36:05] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[36:08] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:11] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[36:13] | You know what? It can wait until we get home. | 你知道吗 可以等我们到家再说 |
[36:18] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:20] | I was hiding something from you, | 我的确有事瞒着你 |
[36:21] | and you deserve to know the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[36:24] | The reason I’ve been so distant lately… | 我之所以最近对你这么冷淡 |
[36:30] | I’ve been working with The Flash. | 是因为我一直在和闪电侠合作 |
[36:40] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[36:45] | Hey, cutie. Want to let me out of here? | 小可爱 放我出去吧 |
[36:49] | Like anyone would be dumb enough to fall for that. | 好像有谁会蠢到相信他似的 |
[36:54] | Seen a lot of things that you can become, | 看你变了这么多样子 |
[36:56] | but who are you, Hannibal Bates? | 但你到底是谁 汉尼拔·贝茨 |
[37:09] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:12] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[37:17] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[37:20] | Well, let’s lock up shop. Good night, everyone. | 把门锁上吧 大家晚安 |
[37:33] | What about Dr. Wells? | 那威尔斯博士呢 |
[37:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:38] | I need to show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[37:43] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[37:45] | Caitlin, I ran the DNA test twice. | 凯特琳 我做了两遍DNA测试 |
[37:48] | It’s a perfect match. | 结果都是完美的匹配 |
[37:50] | This body is the real Harrison Wells. | 这具尸体是如假包换的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[37:52] | If this is Dr. Wells, | 如果这是威尔斯博士 |
[37:53] | then who have we been working for this whole time? | 那一直和我们合作的人是谁 |
[37:57] | Dr. McGee said that after the accident, | 麦吉博士说那场车祸之后 |
[37:59] | Wells became a completely different person. | 威尔斯博士完全变成了另外一个人 |
[38:03] | It’s because he is a different person. | 是因为他根本就是另外一个人 |
[38:22] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[38:26] | You here on business? | 你来是为了公事吗 |
[38:27] | Business, no. I came to give my regards to Detective Thawne. | 公事 不是 我是来问候斯旺警探的 |
[38:32] | Glad it all worked out. | 很高兴事情都解决了 |
[38:33] | Yeah. Crazy day for him. | 是啊 对他来说真是疯狂的一天 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:37] | Crazy day for us all. | 对我们来说也是 |
[38:42] | Detective, did you enjoy your time in Starling City? | 警探 你享受待在星城的日子吗 |
[38:46] | Not much time for sightseeing. | 没抽出什么时间观光 |
[38:48] | I was working on a case. | 我是去办案的 |
[38:50] | You used to live there. | 你以前在那住过 |
[38:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:53] | You ever go back? | 有回去过吗 |
[38:55] | No. | 没有 |
[38:58] | Too many memories of Tess. | 那里有太多和苔丝有关的回忆了 |
[39:00] | That’s right. Sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[39:02] | You, Detective, are one of the few people I know that | 警探你 是我认识人当中少有的 |
[39:07] | truly understands that kind of loss. | 真正明白那种失去之痛的人 |
[39:13] | Iris’s mother, you never talk about her, do you? | 爱瑞丝的母亲 你从不提起她 对吧 |
[39:18] | No. | 对 |
[39:20] | I don’t. | 从不提起 |
[39:22] | No? | 是吗 |
[39:26] | You and I, Detective, | 警探 我和你 |
[39:28] | are members of a rather exclusive club, I suppose. | 看来都是同属于一类之中的人 |
[39:35] | One who’s membership is too expensive. | 成为这类人要付出很大代价 |
[39:39] | Maybe we should have another drink sometime. | 也许我们有空时 该去喝一杯 |
[39:42] | Talk about it. | 聊一下 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:45] | Yeah, we should do that. | 是 该去喝一杯 |
[40:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:17] | After the accelerator exploded, | 在粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[40:19] | I built a 3-D model of S.T.A.R. Labs | 我做了一个尖端科研实验室的3D模型 |
[40:21] | so that I could pinpoint exactly what caused the malfunction. | 这样我就能查明引起故障的原因 |
[40:23] | And you never ran this test? | 你一直没检查过吗 |
[40:25] | Of course I did. I just never had any reason | 当然有 只是一直没有任何理由 |
[40:27] | to look at any areas outside of the pipeline or the cortex. | 去查看管道或表层的外部区域 |
[40:30] | It’s a big building. Lots of places | 这栋楼很大 有很多地方 |
[40:32] | for Wells to hide something. | 可以让威尔斯藏东西 |
[40:35] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[40:37] | That shouldn’t be there. | 这不应该出现在那里 |
[40:42] | I’m picking up more activity around here. | 这附近侦测到更多的放射强度 |
[40:48] | Tachyons. | 超光速粒子 |
[40:51] | There. | 这里 |
[41:17] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:46] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[41:51] | 《中城时报》 闪电侠失踪 消失于危机之中 | |
[41:55] | What the frak? | 搞什么啊 |