时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:07] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:08] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:09] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:12] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:27] | And get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:31] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | Iris West. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[00:34] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[00:38] | The Man in Yellow, he took Eddie. | 黄衣人带走了艾迪 |
[00:40] | I promise I’ll find him, okay? | 我保证会找到他的 |
[00:45] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[00:48] | Think about your best friend. | 想想你最好的朋友 |
[00:49] | It could be your wife, your father, | 可能是你的妻子 你的父亲 |
[00:51] | maybe someone you grew up with. | 也许是某个和你一起长大的人 |
[00:53] | It’s the person you can’t wait to talk to | 是那个你等不及要在一天结束后 |
[00:55] | at the end of the day. | 与其谈心的人 |
[00:57] | The person who knows everything about you, | 那个知道你所有的秘密 |
[00:59] | who roots for you. | 支持着你的人 |
[01:01] | Now imagine you discover your best friend has a secret. | 现在 想象你这最好的朋友有个秘密 |
[01:04] | No, not a secret. | 不 不是一个 |
[01:05] | A universe of secrets. | 是一堆秘密 |
[01:07] | Would you confront him? | 你会正面和他对质吗 |
[01:09] | Would you stay silent? | 还是会保持沉默 |
[01:11] | Either way, you know nothing will ever be the same again. | 不管怎样 你知道一切都不会再如从前 |
[01:20] | Where is Thawne? | 斯旺在哪 |
[01:22] | He took some personal time. | 他请假了 |
[01:23] | Yeah, Eddie’s been going through some stuff, Captain. | 是啊 艾迪最近有很多事 队长 |
[01:26] | Yeah, aren’t we all? | 谁的生活不是一堆事啊 |
[01:28] | You got anything on these gold store robberies? | 这些金店劫匪调查的怎么样了 |
[01:30] | Perps hit up two more in the last week, | 他们上周又抢了两家店 |
[01:32] | and we still got nothing. | 咱们却什么线索都没有 |
[01:33] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在办 |
[01:33] | Just waiting on some final results from the lab. | 我们还在等实验室出结果 |
[01:35] | All right, well, pick up the pace. | 好吧 加快速度 |
[01:36] | And see if somebody can contact The Flash. | 然后看看能不能联系到闪电侠 |
[01:38] | Maybe he can help speed things up. | 也许他能帮我们加快点速度 |
[01:41] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[01:42] | Get going. | 快去吧 |
[01:45] | – Anything? – No. | -有线索吗 -没有 |
[01:47] | I mean, I’ve looked everywhere. | 我所有地方都找过了 |
[01:50] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[01:52] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 |
[02:00] | Uh, I’m heading out right now. What’s up? | 我正要出去呢 有事吗 |
[02:03] | Something happened. | 发生了一件事 |
[02:04] | And I’m not supposed to say anything, | 我本不应该随便说的 |
[02:05] | but I couldn’t keep quiet. | 但我实在是忍不住 |
[02:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:09] | The Man in Yellow, | 那个黄衣人 |
[02:11] | he took Eddie right in front of me. | 他从我面前抓走了艾迪 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:18] | No, no. Not at all. | 不不 一点也不好 |
[02:19] | – No, I… – The Flash was there. | -不是 我 -闪电侠也在那 |
[02:21] | He told me to go home and not to talk to anyone | 他让我回家 不要告诉任何人 |
[02:23] | because he would fix it, but he hasn’t. | 因为他会解决这件事 但是他没有 |
[02:25] | I think the police should be out there searching for Eddie. | 我认为警察应该出去搜寻艾迪 |
[02:28] | No, Iris– | 不 爱瑞丝 |
[02:29] | My dad needs to know the truth. | 我父亲需要知道真相 |
[02:32] | I think that The Flash is right. | 我觉得闪电侠说得对 |
[02:36] | Joe and the cops, they’re no match | 乔和警察们 他们打不过 |
[02:38] | for The Man in Yellow, Iris. | 那个黄衣人 爱瑞丝 |
[02:40] | They would just get hurt. | 他们只会徒然受伤 |
[02:41] | So you think The Flash is out there right now, | 所以你觉得闪电侠现在正在外边 |
[02:45] | searching for Eddie? | 寻找艾迪呢吗 |
[02:47] | I’m sure he’s doing everything he can to find him. | 我肯定他在尽一切努力找到他 |
[02:54] | Yeah, well, I’m finding it pretty hard | 是 不过我现在感觉 |
[02:55] | to trust The Flash right now. | 很难信任闪电侠了 |
[02:59] | Well, then, trust me. | 那就信任我 |
[03:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:03] | Look, I’m so sorry about all of this. I… | 很抱歉发生了这一切 我… |
[03:07] | Everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[03:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:36] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[03:51] | You planning on keeping all those cameras | 你准备留着这些威尔斯用来 |
[03:52] | Wells used to spy on us? | 监视咱们的摄像头吗 |
[03:54] | That’s kind of creepy, don’t you think? | 感觉背后发麻 你不觉得吗 |
[03:56] | First rule of mechanical engineering, dude. | 机械工程学第一守则 伙计 |
[03:58] | Never waste good tech. | 永远不要浪费好东西 |
[04:04] | Central City Gold Reserve’s under attack. | 中城黄金储蓄所遭到了攻击 |
[04:06] | Gold? That’s the case Singh wants us on. | 黄金 那是辛格想让我们查的案子 |
[04:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:23] | You picked a bad day for this, pal. | 今天这日子选的不好啊 伙计 |
[04:53] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:56] | Your eye movement is normal. | 你的眼球运动很正常 |
[04:58] | No signs of neurological damage. | 没有神经损伤的迹象 |
[05:00] | Do you think the thief | 你觉得那劫匪 |
[05:01] | might have been a meta-human | 会不会是个超能力者 |
[05:02] | who put the whammie on you or something? | 用神秘力量扰乱了你什么的 |
[05:04] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:05] | When Rainbow Raider got in my head, | 当彩虹大盗影响我大脑的时候 |
[05:09] | all I felt was anger. | 我能感觉到的只有愤怒 |
[05:12] | But this was not that. | 但这不一样 |
[05:13] | This was just overwhelming fear. | 这个只有不断的恐惧 |
[05:20] | Looks like when you went down, | 看起来你倒下的时候 |
[05:22] | the thief got disoriented too. | 那劫匪也混乱了 |
[05:24] | Maybe we both got whammied. | 也许我们都被扰乱了 |
[05:27] | Then you know how it feels. | 那你也了解这感觉了 |
[05:38] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[05:42] | Or should I say The Flash? | 或者我该叫你闪电侠 |
[05:59] | This is one of the few times | 这是少数几次 |
[06:00] | I would not want to be Barry Allen. | 我不想当巴里·艾伦的时刻之一 |
[06:02] | I wonder what he’s gonna say. | 我好奇他会怎么说 |
[06:04] | We should absolutely not listen in. | 我们绝对不应该去偷听 |
[06:07] | It’s none of our business. | 这确实不关我们的事 |
[06:11] | But The Flash is our business. | 但是闪电侠与我们有关 |
[06:14] | And Iris did just find out that Barry’s The Flash. | 而爱瑞丝刚发现巴里是闪电侠 |
[06:15] | So by transitive property, | 所以联系起来 |
[06:16] | Barry and Iris are our business. | 巴里和艾瑞丝就是我们的事了 |
[06:23] | I–Wait. How did you find out? | 我 等下 你是怎么发现的 |
[06:26] | When I touched The Flash the other night, | 那晚我触到闪电侠时 |
[06:31] | I felt a jolt of electricity. | 我感觉到了电流 |
[06:34] | The only other time I have ever felt anything like that | 我唯一一次感觉到这种电流 |
[06:36] | was when you were in a coma after the accident. | 是事故后你昏迷时 |
[06:42] | I can’t believe I didn’t figure it out sooner. | 真不敢相信我居然没能早点发现 |
[06:44] | I can only imagine how angry you are. | 我都想象不出你现在有多生气 |
[06:49] | I’m not angry, Barry. | 我不生气 巴里 |
[06:51] | I’m just disappointed. | 只是很失望 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | Does Eddie know? | 艾迪知道吗 |
[07:03] | Yes, he does. | 知道 |
[07:05] | Is that why he got kidnapped? | 所以他才被绑架吗 |
[07:06] | No, I don’t know why Wells took Eddie. I– | 不 我也不知道威尔斯为什么抓走艾迪 |
[07:10] | Dr. Wells is The Man in Yellow? | 威尔斯博士就是黄衣人 |
[07:13] | Everything he’s been doing, helping me… | 他所做的一切 对我的帮助 |
[07:17] | it was all a lie. | 都是假的 |
[07:20] | Wells killed my mom. | 威尔斯杀了我妈妈 |
[07:27] | – Is he gonna kill Eddie? – No, he’s not. | -他会杀掉艾迪吗 -不 不会 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna get Eddie back, I swear. | 我会把艾迪救回来的 我发誓 |
[07:31] | Yeah, The Flash said the same thing. | 嗯 闪电侠也是这么说的 |
[07:32] | Look, Iris, you have to believe me, I– | 爱瑞丝 请你相信我 我 |
[07:34] | There were so many times I wanted to tell you. | 有太多次我都想直接告诉你 |
[07:36] | You are the first person I wanted to tell, | 我第一个就想告诉你 |
[07:38] | but everything started getting crazy, | 但事情越来越疯狂 |
[07:41] | and I thought maybe Joe was right and I shouldn’t say– | 然后我就想也许乔是对的 我不该 |
[07:43] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[07:44] | You’re telling me that my dad knew | 你是说我爸爸一直都知道 |
[07:46] | and he told you not to tell me? | 却不让你告诉我 |
[07:49] | He was trying to protect you. | 他是想保护你 |
[07:51] | We both were. | 我们都是 |
[07:55] | Yeah, well, maybe it’s time you both stopped. | 也许你俩不该继续保护我了 |
[08:04] | Yeah, | 喂 |
[08:05] | Yeah, if we could get another shipment of the, uh, | 嗯 我们还需要一批 |
[08:08] | computers in here… | 电脑 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I don’t think that had anything to do with us. | 我发现这事好像不是我们该管的 |
[08:14] | Nope. | 没错 |
[08:32] | Don’t suppose you brought lunch? | 你应该没带午餐来吧 |
[08:37] | Did you know that human beings | 你知道不知道人类有 |
[08:40] | can survive up to two months | 两个月不进食 |
[08:44] | without food? | 还活下来的先例 |
[08:47] | Is that how long you’re planning on keeping me here? | 你就打算把我关在这里那么久吗 |
[08:50] | You know… | 其实 |
[08:54] | I doubt it’ll come to that. | 恐怕到不了那么久 |
[08:59] | You want to tell me what we’re doing down here? | 能告诉我我们为什么在这里吗 |
[09:03] | No. | 不能 |
[09:07] | You told me we’re related, that you’re from the future. | 你说我们是亲戚 说你来自未来 |
[09:11] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. | 我不需要给任何人证明任何事 |
[09:18] | Well, I think you’re full of crap. | 我觉得你就是个大骗子 |
[09:20] | And whatever you’re trying to do, | 不管你到底想做什么 |
[09:21] | you’re not gonna get away with it because The Flash is– | 你都不会得逞的 因为闪电侠他 |
[09:26] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[09:49] | I heard you talked to Barry. | 听说你和巴里谈过了 |
[09:56] | So this is what my cold shoulder treatment feels like. | 这就是所谓的闭门羹了吧 |
[10:03] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:06] | baby, the way I went about things, maybe– | 宝贝 我的做法 也许 |
[10:10] | No. I was wrong. | 不 我确实做错了 |
[10:14] | I was just trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你 |
[10:17] | You know, that excuse is getting really old. | 这个借口已经快用烂了 |
[10:21] | First it was the police academy, | 先是报警校的事 |
[10:23] | and then it was dating Eddie, and now this. | 然后是和艾迪恋爱的事 现在又是这个 |
[10:25] | Sweetheart, you know what The Man in Yellow is capable of. | 宝贝 你知道黄衣人会做出什么样的事 |
[10:29] | He killed cops. He killed Mason Bridge. | 他杀过警察 他杀了梅森·布里奇 |
[10:32] | Wells killed Mason? | 梅森是威尔斯杀的 |
[10:35] | And you’re covering that up? | 你居然隐瞒了这件事 |
[10:37] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:41] | If the world finds out about Wells, | 如果让人们知道了威尔斯的事 |
[10:42] | they find out about Barry. | 他们就会知道巴里的身份了 |
[10:43] | I’m trying to keep him safe too. | 我也想保护他 |
[10:45] | Did you ever stop to think that looping me in | 你就从来没想过也许告诉我实情 |
[10:47] | would keep me safe? | 才真的是在保护我吗 |
[10:48] | That if I knew what was going on out there, | 也许如果我知道到底是怎么回事 |
[10:50] | I could prepare for it? | 也许能有所准备 |
[10:52] | Maybe I could’ve helped you and Barry put the bad guys away | 也许我能帮你和巴里抓坏人 |
[10:55] | instead of being in the way. | 而不是阻碍你们 |
[10:56] | Believe me, I asked myself that question every single day. | 相信我 我也一直在思考这个问题 |
[10:58] | Every time you posted something new | 每次你的博客有了 |
[10:59] | about The Flash on your blog– | 关于闪电侠的新发布 |
[11:01] | Dad, it’s not just about Barry being The Flash. | 爸 我说的不只是巴里是闪电侠的事 |
[11:03] | You knew how he felt about me for God knows how long, | 你知道他对我的感情有多久 |
[11:06] | and you didn’t tell me that either. | 你也没有告诉我 |
[11:07] | That wasn’t for me to tell, Iris. | 那种事我不能插手 爱瑞丝 |
[11:10] | Well, you know what, if any of you had been honest with me, | 如果你们有任何一个人跟我说了实情 |
[11:13] | maybe Eddie would still be here. | 也许艾迪就不会出事了 |
[11:15] | He wouldn’t have gotten involved in all of this | 要不是我和他开始约会他也不会被 |
[11:17] | if I hadn’t been dating him. | 卷入此事 |
[11:18] | Are you saying if you had known how Barry felt– | 你是说如果你早知道巴里对你的感情 |
[11:20] | What I am saying is that what happened to Eddie | 我是在说艾迪出事完全是 |
[11:23] | is your fault. | 你的错 |
[11:28] | This is work. | 工作电话 |
[11:30] | We can finish this talk. | 我们可以继续这个谈话 |
[11:33] | Talking. | 谈话 |
[11:35] | Yeah, that’ll be new. | 真新奇啊 |
[11:45] | Yeah, boss? | 喂 老大 |
[11:51] | I just got a call from Joe. | 乔刚来了电话 |
[11:53] | The Central City Gold Reserve is about to transport | 中城黄金储蓄所将要给海滨城金库 |
[11:55] | $300 million in gold bars to their Coast City vault. | 运送价值三亿的金条 |
[11:59] | Singh told Joe they think the man in the mask | 辛格告诉乔他们认为戴面具的人 |
[12:01] | is gonna make a play for it. | 会去劫车 |
[12:02] | Okay, but we still don’t know if he’s responsible | 好吧 但是我们还不确定你看到的幻象 |
[12:04] | for those weird images you saw. | 是不是他引起的呢 |
[12:06] | How are they transporting the gold? | 他们要怎么运送金条 |
[12:23] | Sorry, no more ice cream. | 抱歉 冰淇淋卖完了 |
[12:25] | But your music’s playing. | 但你的音乐还在放啊 |
[12:28] | Yeah, it means we’re out. | 没错 意思就是卖完了 |
[12:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:34] | You might want to kill the music. | 你还是把音乐关掉吧 |
[12:35] | We don’t want any kids around if our thief shows up. | 劫犯来的时候可不能有孩子在周围 |
[12:58] | The truck just got hit by a land mine. | 货车中了地雷 |
[13:01] | Is Joe okay? | 乔没事吧 |
[13:02] | We don’t know yet. | 还不确定 |
[13:14] | Freeze! Drop your weapon! | 不许动 放下武器 |
[13:18] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[13:33] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:34] | Yeah. You? | 嗯 你呢 |
[13:37] | I didn’t want you to have to shoot him again. | 不想让你再打他一枪了 |
[13:39] | And I’m having a pretty bad day. | 我今天过得不怎么样 |
[13:40] | So is this guy. | 所以就是他吗 |
[13:42] | Let’s see what Goldfinger has to say for himself. | 我们来看看金手指有什么可说的 |
[13:55] | General Eiling? | 艾林将军 |
[14:08] | What is wrong with him? | 他是怎么回事 |
[14:10] | I pulled a bullet out of his shoulder. | 我从他的肩上挖出一颗子弹 |
[14:12] | Which should hurt like hell. | 本该疼到不行 |
[14:13] | And it didn’t even seem like he felt it. | 而他好像根本没感觉到 |
[14:15] | I did a complete body scan, and otherwise, | 我给他做了全身扫描 除此之外 |
[14:17] | General Eiling is perfectly healthy. | 艾林将军身体非常健康 |
[14:19] | So why is he just standing there like a robot? | 那他为什么像个机器人似的站在那 |
[14:22] | I just got off the phone with Argus. | 我刚和天眼会通了电话 |
[14:24] | Officially, Eiling is on administrative leave. | 官方说法是 艾林正在行政休假 |
[14:27] | Unofficially? | 非官方的呢 |
[14:28] | I spoke with Diggle’s wife, Lyla, | 我和狄格尔的妻子莱拉聊过了 |
[14:30] | and she said Eiling’s been missing | 她说艾林已经 |
[14:32] | for the past three months | 失踪三个月了 |
[14:33] | and Argus is covering up for it. | 而天眼会一直在瞒着这事 |
[14:35] | Makes sense. | 倒说得通 |
[14:36] | Last time I saw the general | 我最后一次见到将军 |
[14:38] | was when Ronnie and I broke Professor Stein | 是在我和罗尼把斯泰因教授 |
[14:40] | out of that military facility. | 从那个军事机构里救出来的时候 |
[14:41] | I’m sure they’re covering that up too. | 我相信他们也把那件事瞒起来了 |
[14:43] | So where has he been since then? | 所以那他在此之后又在哪儿呢 |
[14:46] | General Eiling, why were you trying to rob the gold reserve? | 艾林将军 你为什么要抢劫黄金储蓄所 |
[14:52] | Maybe he’s in some kind of a trance? | 也许他正处于某种催眠状态中 |
[14:56] | General, do you remember me? | 将军 你记得我吗 |
[15:01] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[15:02] | Whoa, how does he know you’re The Flash? | 他怎么知道你是闪电侠的 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:09] | General– | 将军 |
[15:10] | Eiling not here. | 艾林不在这儿 |
[15:14] | Eiling bad. | 艾林 坏 |
[15:19] | Maybe it’s some kind of psychotic break | 也许是某种精神崩溃 |
[15:21] | presenting itself as dissociative identity disorder. | 以人格分裂症的方式表现出来 |
[15:24] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[15:26] | Caitlin good. | 凯特琳 好 |
[15:29] | Oh, uh, thank you? | 谢谢你 |
[15:32] | Mm. Forget multiple personalities. | 别想着多重性格了 |
[15:35] | You guys have seen The Exorcist, right? | 你们看过《驱魔人》吗 |
[15:38] | You and your movies. | 你这个电影狂魔 |
[15:40] | Keep talking to him. | 继续和他说话 |
[15:41] | He seems to respond to you. | 他好像会回答你 |
[15:43] | Uh, why is Eiling bad? | 为什么艾林是坏人 |
[15:47] | Eiling hurt me. | 艾林伤害了我 |
[15:51] | I hurt Eiling. | 我伤害艾林 |
[15:58] | Okay, uh, so if you’re not Eiling, | 好吧 如果你不是艾林 |
[16:03] | then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[16:05] | I… | 我 |
[16:07] | Am… | 是 |
[16:08] | Grodd. | 古鲁德 |
[16:11] | Fear… me. | 颤抖吧 |
[16:18] | What is a Grodd? | 古鲁德是什么 |
[16:28] | Oh, Grodd is a gorilla. | 古鲁德是一只大猩猩 |
[16:31] | Five years ago, Eiling and Wells were working on a project | 五年前 艾林和威尔斯正研究一个项目 |
[16:33] | to expand soldiers’ cognitive abilities during battle. | 来提高士兵在战斗中的认知能力 |
[16:36] | What we didn’t realize is that Eiling | 但我们没想到的是艾林 |
[16:38] | was trying to create soldiers with psychic abilities. | 想要创造有通灵能力的战士 |
[16:41] | What do you mean “Psychic”? | “通灵”是什么意思 |
[16:42] | Eiling was trying to create these super-soldiers | 艾林试着创造有心灵感应 |
[16:45] | with telepathic and telekinetic capabilities. | 和远距遥控能力的超级士兵 |
[16:47] | But when Dr. Wells found out about the terrible experiments | 但当威尔斯教授发现艾林做的这些 |
[16:49] | that Eiling was doing, he shut down the entire project. | 可怕的实验时 他终止了整个项目 |
[16:52] | So our psycho-killer has a soft spot for animals. | 所以我们的疯狂杀人犯喜欢小动物 |
[16:55] | That’s sweet. | 真暖心啊 |
[16:56] | What happened to Grodd? | 古鲁德发生了什么事 |
[16:59] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[17:01] | After the Particle Accelerator exploded, | 在粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[17:02] | I went down to check on him, and his cage was empty. | 我下去看他 而他的笼子是空的 |
[17:06] | So he could have been affected | 所以他可能被影响巴里的 |
[17:07] | by the same energy that hit Barry? | 同一种能量影响到了 |
[17:09] | When the dark matter hit Grodd, all the drugs and serums | 当暗物质影响到古鲁德时 艾林注射的 |
[17:12] | that Eiling injected him with could’ve activated. | 所有药物和血清都可能被激活了 |
[17:16] | Maybe the Accelerator explosion created a meta-gorilla. | 也许加速器的爆炸创造了一个超能力猩猩 |
[17:20] | And I think we know what happens | 我想我们知道当一个 |
[17:21] | when a super-intelligent ape who’s pissed off at humans | 被人类惹火了的超级聪明的猩猩 |
[17:24] | escapes captivity. | 逃脱囚禁后会发生什么 |
[17:25] | Cisco’s right about the first part. | 西斯科说的第一部分是对的 |
[17:28] | This is the first brain scan that I did on Grodd. | 这是我给古鲁德做的第一次大脑扫描 |
[17:31] | Whoa. His primary motor cortex and Broca’s area | 他的皮质主要运动区和布洛卡区 |
[17:34] | are lit up like a Christmas tree. | 就像圣诞树被点亮了似的 |
[17:36] | From Eiling’s experiments. | 受益于艾林的实验 |
[17:37] | And this is the brain scan that I just did on Eiling. | 而这是我刚刚给艾林做的大脑扫描 |
[17:41] | His brain is lit up in the exact same way. | 他的大脑被点亮的位置如出一辙 |
[17:43] | So Grodd and Eiling are connected somehow? | 所以古鲁德和艾林以某种方式连在一起了 |
[17:46] | I think that somehow, Grodd is transmitting neural signals | 我觉得古鲁德以某种方式向艾林的 |
[17:49] | to Eiling’s primary motor cortex. | 皮质主要运动区传送神经信号 |
[17:52] | Mind control, telepathy– | 意念控制 心电感应 |
[17:53] | who knows what Grodd is capable of now? | 谁知道古鲁德现在能做什么 |
[17:55] | What do we think Grodd wants? Revenge? | 古鲁德想要什么 复仇吗 |
[17:59] | I do not like the fact that Wells rescued Grodd. | 我不喜欢威尔斯救了古鲁德的这个事实 |
[18:02] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence | 我觉得这只猩猩恰好在 |
[18:03] | that this gorilla shows up at the very same time | 我们想要找威尔斯的时候出现 |
[18:05] | we’re looking for Wells. | 这不是巧合 |
[18:06] | Grodd and Wells always did have a special bond. | 古鲁德和威尔斯确实有特别的感情 |
[18:08] | It wouldn’t surprise me if Wells was using Grodd | 如果威尔斯利用古鲁德来声东击西 |
[18:10] | to distract us. | 我不会感到意外 |
[18:12] | If we find Grodd, we find Wells. | 如果我们找到古鲁德 就能找到威尔斯 |
[18:15] | If we find Wells– | 如果我们找到威尔斯 |
[18:16] | We find Eddie. | 就能找到艾迪 |
[18:19] | And I’m gonna help. | 我要来帮忙 |
[18:21] | Know anything about gorillas? | 你懂关于猩猩的知识吗 |
[18:25] | I just might. | 正巧知道呢 |
[18:28] | There have been reports of some sort of animal | 有报告说某种动物 |
[18:30] | down in the sewers. | 在下水道里 |
[18:31] | Mm. Alligators. C.H.U.D.S. | 大鳄鱼 地下怪物 |
[18:35] | R.O.U.S.Es? | 异常大的啮齿动物 |
[18:37] | Am I the only one who watches movies around here? | 我是咱们这儿唯一一个看电影的吗 |
[18:41] | Uh, a few months ago, two sewer workers went missing. | 几个月前 两个下水道工人失踪了 |
[18:44] | The search party reported hearing | 搜索救援组报告说在地道里 |
[18:46] | strange animallike noises down in the tunnels. | 听到了奇怪的类似动物的声音 |
[18:49] | Where exactly did they go missing? | 他们具体是在哪儿失踪的 |
[18:51] | Uh, Fifth Avenue and Tenth Street. | 第五和第十大道的交叉路口 |
[18:54] | There’s an access point to the sewers | 在那个交叉路口大约向东两条街 |
[18:55] | about two blocks east of that intersection. | 有一个通往下水道的入口 |
[18:57] | I’ll start there. | 我从那儿开始 |
[18:59] | Not alone. I’m coming too. | 别一个人 我也去 |
[19:01] | Huh, wading through miles of rats, roaches, | 费力地蹚过好一长串的老鼠 蟑螂 |
[19:04] | and human excrement– count me out. | 还有人类排泄物 别算上我 |
[19:09] | Count me in. | 算上我吧 |
[19:10] | He’s your monkey. | 他是你的猴子了 |
[19:27] | Cisco, take the rest of these flares, | 西斯科 拿着剩下的燃烧棒 |
[19:29] | light them, drop them as we go. | 点亮了 随着咱们边走边放 |
[19:31] | It’s our path back. | 标记我们回去的路 |
[19:32] | Give me that banana. | 把香蕉给我 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:39] | – Stay close. – Definitely. | -跟紧点 -没问题 |
[19:42] | Not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[19:53] | Thanks for sticking up for me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[19:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:57] | For what it’s worth, Barry feels really terrible | 不管怎样 巴里骗了你 |
[20:00] | about lying to you. | 他也很难受 |
[20:02] | He should. | 他应该 |
[20:05] | You lied too. | 你也骗了我 |
[20:08] | Your fiancée? | 你的未婚夫 |
[20:10] | Ronnie. Yes. | 罗尼 没错 |
[20:12] | Uh, I thought he died in the Particle Accelerator explosion, | 我以为他死于粒子加速器爆炸 |
[20:16] | but turns out he just… | 可结果他只是… |
[20:19] | caught on fire. | 烧了起来 |
[20:24] | But he’s okay? | 但是他没事吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. He is. | 他没事 |
[20:28] | Good. I’m glad. | 那就好 我很高兴 |
[20:39] | I can’t believe I’m down here | 不敢相信我来这 |
[20:40] | looking for a supernatural gorilla. | 找一只超自然大猩猩 |
[20:41] | I’m terrified of regular gorillas. | 普通的大猩猩我都怕 |
[20:47] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[21:01] | Hey, hey, guys, look at this. | 你们来看看这个 |
[21:06] | Incredible. | 太惊人了 |
[21:09] | Looks like we’re in the right place. | 看来我们来对地方了 |
[21:13] | Somebody want to tell me what we’re looking at here? | 有没有人说说我们在看的是什么 |
[21:17] | Grodd. | 古鲁德 |
[21:19] | He’s evolving. | 他在进化 |
[21:21] | He’s getting smarter. | 他变得更聪明了 |
[21:23] | Getting smarter. Great. | 变得更聪明 这下好了 |
[21:35] | If I hadn’t seen Jurassic Park, | 如果我没看过《侏罗纪公园》 |
[21:37] | I wouldn’t be nearly as frightened right now. | 现在就不会这么害怕了 |
[21:45] | So if he’s getting smarter, | 所以如果他变得聪明了 |
[21:47] | you think he might be getting bigger too? | 你们觉得他的体型也会变得更大吗 |
[21:56] | That must have been a truck passing over, right? | 肯定是有辆卡车从上面经过吧 |
[22:02] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[22:11] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[22:21] | – We got to get out of here. – Barry’s out cold. | -我们要离开这里 -巴里失去知觉了 |
[22:27] | Joe! | 乔 |
[22:28] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:21] | Wh-what are you doing to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[23:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:28] | Cisco, help me! | 西斯科 救救我 |
[23:31] | No help here. | 这里没人帮你 |
[23:34] | I can hear you in my head. You are telepathic. | 我脑子里能听到你的话 你能心灵感应 |
[23:41] | Please. | 求你 |
[23:44] | Please. | 求求你 |
[23:45] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[23:55] | Father hate gun. | 父亲讨厌枪 |
[23:59] | Father. | 父亲 |
[24:00] | Father, you mean– you mean Wells. | 父亲 你是说威尔斯 |
[24:03] | Wells? Is that what you mean? | 威尔斯 你是说威尔斯吗 |
[24:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[24:08] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[24:12] | Wait, wait, wait. Here. | 等等 等等 给 |
[24:14] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[24:15] | You can have it. | 拿去吧 |
[24:16] | It’s yours. | 归你了 |
[24:22] | Grodd hate banana. | 古鲁德讨厌香蕉 |
[24:27] | Please, please. | 别杀我 |
[24:43] | You’re experiencing a spike of activity | 你在经历皮质主要运动区的 |
[24:45] | in your primary motor cortex. | 活动飙升 |
[24:47] | It’s the same thing we saw in Eiling. | 和我们在艾林身上看到是一样的 |
[24:50] | The images you saw were some kind of psychic attack by Grodd. | 你看到的图像是古鲁德的某种心灵攻击 |
[24:54] | First Eddie gets taken by The Man in Yellow, | 先是艾迪被黄衣人抓走 |
[24:58] | and now my dad– | 然后是我爸爸 |
[24:59] | We’re gonna save both of them, Iris. | 我们会把他俩都救回来的 爱瑞丝 |
[25:00] | – I promise you. – Hold up. | -我向你保证 -等等 |
[25:02] | I put a tracker in the tranq dart you shot Grodd with. | 我在你射进古鲁德的镇静镖里放了追踪器 |
[25:04] | – As soon as it activates– – No, Cisco. | -只要将其激活 -不 西斯科 |
[25:05] | I can’t wait for that. | 我等不了了 |
[25:06] | I will search every inch of that sewer if I have to. | 必要的话 我会搜索下水道的每个角落 |
[25:08] | And what happens if you find them? | 如果找到他们了怎么办 |
[25:10] | What happens if Grodd takes over your mind | 如果古鲁德像控制艾林一样 |
[25:13] | the same way he did with Eiling? | 控制你的大脑怎么办 |
[25:14] | I don’t– I mean– | 我不会 我 |
[25:15] | Can you guys build me something? | 你们能帮我做些什么吗 |
[25:17] | Some kind of tech so he can’t get into my head? | 一些他不能控制我大脑的技术 |
[25:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:23] | Maybe if Dr. Wells were here. | 威尔斯博士在这的话也许可以 |
[25:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:29] | Every day you guys figure out a way to help people. | 你们每天都在想办法救人 |
[25:32] | All of The Flash’s powers and all of this equipment, | 闪电侠所有的超能力以及这里所有的设备 |
[25:34] | and you can’t save Eddie and my dad? | 你们却救不了艾迪和我爸爸吗 |
[25:42] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[25:44] | Fast. | 要快点 |
[25:49] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[25:50] | I can’t get that sound out of my head. | 我脑海中一直回荡着那叫声 |
[25:52] | My dad screaming. | 我爸爸的尖叫声 |
[25:53] | Why did he insist on going down there with you? | 他为什么坚持和你一起去下水道 |
[25:56] | He’s always preaching about being safe, | 他一直主张安全第一 |
[25:58] | but not once does he think about running into danger himself. | 可自己却总是义无反顾的以身涉险 |
[26:01] | – Iris… – No, Barry. | -爱瑞丝 -不 巴里 |
[26:02] | He’s just a regular cop. | 他只是个普通警察 |
[26:05] | He is not some meta-human with superpowers. | 他不是超能力者 没有超能力 |
[26:09] | He’s not you. | 他和你不一样 |
[26:11] | You’re right, he’s not me. | 你说得对 他和我不一样 |
[26:13] | And this isn’t his fault. | 可这不是他的错 |
[26:15] | None of this is his fault. | 所有这些事都不是他的错 |
[26:17] | Look, yes, maybe Joe told me | 没错 也许乔告诉我 |
[26:20] | not to tell you that I was The Flash, | 别告诉你我是闪电侠 |
[26:21] | but I didn’t have to listen. | 可我没必要听他的话 |
[26:23] | I could’ve told you– a hundred times | 我本可以告诉你 上百次机会 |
[26:25] | I could’ve told you, and I didn’t. | 我本可以告诉你 可我却没说 |
[26:28] | Yes, I should’ve. | 是的 我本该告诉你 |
[26:30] | So you’re right to be mad. | 所以你有权生气 |
[26:31] | But don’t be mad at your dad. | 但别生你爸爸的气 |
[26:33] | Be mad at me. | 生我的气 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:37] | Okay, then explain to me | 好 那解释给我听 |
[26:38] | how the person I thought I knew better than anyone | 我以为我最了解的人怎么会 |
[26:40] | has been keeping secrets from me? | 对我隐瞒秘密 |
[26:43] | Big, life-changing secrets? | 巨大的 改变人生的秘密 |
[26:46] | You were supposed to be my best friend, Barry. | 你本该是我最好的朋友 巴里 |
[26:48] | I am your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友 |
[26:50] | How can you say that when the most important things | 你把你人生中最重要 |
[26:52] | in your life, the things that matter the most, | 最重大的事情 |
[26:54] | the things that you’re supposed to share, | 你应该与人分享的事情向我隐瞒 |
[26:55] | you kept all of them from me? | 还好意思这么说 |
[26:57] | You lied to me about everything. | 所有事你都瞒着我 |
[27:01] | I know, Iris. Look, I know. | 我知道 爱瑞丝 我知道 |
[27:03] | But you haven’t been entirely honest with me either. | 但你也没有对我百分百的坦诚 |
[27:07] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[27:10] | At Christmas, when I told you how I felt, | 圣诞节时 我告诉你我对你的感觉 |
[27:11] | you said that you didn’t feel the same way. | 你说你没有同样的感觉 |
[27:14] | But I just feel like… | 但我就是觉得 |
[27:15] | I don’t know, maybe things aren’t that simple. | 我不好说 也许事情没那么简单 |
[27:23] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[27:31] | I’m gonna check on Cisco and Caitlin. | 我去看看西斯科和凯特琳 |
[27:43] | You know they’re going to find me. | 你知道他们会来找我的 |
[27:46] | And you. You’re not as smart as you think you are. | 而你 你也没有你想的那么聪明 |
[27:50] | Oh, really? ‘Cause I’m a genius where I come from. | 是吗 我在我的时代就是个天才 |
[27:53] | Imagine how smart that makes me here. | 想想看跟你们这些古人比我得有多聪明 |
[27:55] | ‘Cause you’re from the future? | 就因为你来自未来吗 |
[27:57] | With a name like Eobard, | 既然叫艾尔伯德 |
[27:58] | I guess you’d have to be. | 也该与众不同 |
[28:00] | No, Eobard is a distinguished name | 不 艾尔伯德是一个尊贵家族的 |
[28:03] | for a distinguished member of a distinguished family. | 一位尊贵成员的尊贵名字 |
[28:05] | Depressing to think all of my descendants are as crazy as you. | 想到我的后代都像你一样疯狂就觉得烦躁 |
[28:08] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:11] | The Thawne bloodline is chock- | 斯旺这一血脉 |
[28:14] | full of influential politicians, scientists, | 充满了有影响力的政治家 科学家 |
[28:16] | captains of industry. | 企业领导者 |
[28:17] | Failures such as yourself | 像你这样的失败者 |
[28:21] | are just the exception. | 只是例外 |
[28:23] | And what exactly makes me such a failure? | 凭什么说我是个失败者 |
[28:28] | Tough question, Eddie. | 很难回答的问题 艾迪 |
[28:30] | Where to start? | 从哪说起呢 |
[28:31] | Oh, how about your career as a police detective? | 不如就从你的职业是警探说起吧 |
[28:35] | It’s spectacularly uneventful. | 极其的平凡 |
[28:37] | Yeah. Well, we’ll see. | 是嘛 我们走着瞧 |
[28:39] | No, we have seen. | 不 我们已经看到了 |
[28:41] | I have seen. | 我看到了 |
[28:44] | I am from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[28:45] | And you are the only Thawne | 你是唯一一个被历史 |
[28:48] | to be all but forgotten by history. | 遗忘的斯旺家族成员 |
[28:52] | Waste of a life, waste of a man. | 浪费人生 枉为人啊 |
[28:55] | And… | 还有 |
[28:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:59] | You don’t even get the girl. | 你甚至都没得到那个女孩 |
[29:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:11] | Observe, if you will, the byline. | 仔细看看 署名行 |
[29:16] | Barry marries Iris and not you. | 娶到爱瑞丝是巴里 不是你 |
[29:21] | We’re just gonna have to give this ring | 我们得把这只戒指 |
[29:25] | back to Grandma Agnes. | 给回艾格尼斯奶奶了 |
[29:27] | You, Eddie, won’t be needing it. | 你 艾迪 用不上了 |
[29:35] | An anti-telepathy strip. | 反脑控制头带 |
[29:37] | It uses magnetic resonance to neutralize | 它利用磁共振去中和 |
[29:39] | any foreign neurological stimulus. | 任何外部神经刺激 |
[29:41] | So it’ll protect Barry from being mind-controlled? | 所以它会保护巴里不受脑控制 |
[29:44] | That’s the hope, but we have no way of knowing | 希望如此 但我们不知道 |
[29:46] | if it actually works. | 它是否有用 |
[29:49] | It’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[29:51] | The tracker just came online. | 追踪器有反应了 |
[29:54] | We have Grodd’s location. | 我们发现了古鲁德 |
[29:58] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[30:00] | I want you to know, | 我想告诉你 |
[30:01] | all the times I imagined you being here, | 我那么多次想象你出现在这的画面 |
[30:03] | it was not like this. | 但不是像这样的 |
[30:06] | Get my dad back. | 救我爸爸回来 |
[30:19] | Barry, what’s your ETA? | 巴里 你预计到达时间是 |
[30:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:23] | I’m in position. | 我已经到了 |
[30:25] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的指令 |
[30:28] | So the red, that’s Barry? | 红色的是巴里吗 |
[30:29] | – Yes. – And the blue? | -是的 -蓝色的呢 |
[30:30] | Is Grodd. | 是古鲁德 |
[30:33] | Okay. Here goes nothing. | 好的 管他的 |
[31:10] | The steam’s working. Grodd’s on the move. | 蒸汽起作用了 古鲁德行动了 |
[31:12] | I don’t understand. What is the plan? | 我不明白 计划是什么 |
[31:14] | He’s maneuvering Grodd into a tunnel | 他把古鲁德引到 |
[31:15] | 5.3 miles from Barry. | 离巴里5.3英里远的隧道里去 |
[31:17] | So Barry can do what? | 然后巴里就能怎么做 |
[31:19] | Same thing he did to Girder. | 和对待钢梁的办法一样 |
[31:21] | Supersonic punch, baby. | 超音速冲拳 宝贝 |
[31:23] | Hit it! | 开始 |
[31:58] | The supersonic punch failed. | 超音速冲拳失败了 |
[32:00] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[32:04] | It’s okay, Cisco. | 没事 西斯科 |
[32:06] | The headset’s working. | 头带管用 |
[32:07] | Yes. Okay, uh, try some speed punches on him. | 好 试试快速拳打它 |
[32:14] | This isn’t working. | 没用 |
[32:16] | Okay, what if you try– | 好 你试试 |
[32:21] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[32:31] | – Barry! – Oh, no. | -巴里 -不 |
[32:33] | The headset’s offline. | 头带断线了 |
[32:34] | Sounded like it impacted with something. | 听上去像是受到什么撞击 |
[32:47] | Human. Weak. | 人类 弱爆了 |
[32:50] | Barry’s brain activity is off the charts. | 巴里的脑活动很不正常 |
[32:52] | It’s way worse than last time. | 比上次要糟糕得多 |
[32:53] | What’s happening to him? | 他发生什么事了 |
[32:54] | Grodd’s attacking him psychically. | 古鲁德在对他使用精神打击 |
[32:56] | He’s paralyzed. | 他被麻痹了 |
[32:57] | Come on. There’s a service train coming. | 快啊 有辆路用列车就要开过来了 |
[33:04] | Do something please! | 拜托做点什么 |
[33:05] | I can’t stop the train. | 我不能拦下那辆列车 |
[33:06] | Barry, you have to get out of there now. | 巴里 你得马上离开那 |
[33:12] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[33:15] | Barry, listen to me, okay? | 巴里 听我说 好吗 |
[33:17] | You have to concentrate on my voice. | 你得把注意力集中在我的声音上 |
[33:19] | Whatever is happening to you, | 不论你发生了什么事 |
[33:20] | you have to fight it. | 你必须克服它 |
[33:25] | I know you can do this. I know how strong you are. | 我知道你可以的 我知道你有多坚强 |
[33:30] | Stand up to Grodd. | 勇敢面对古鲁德 |
[33:31] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[33:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:39] | Barry, do it for me. | 巴里 为了我 |
[33:53] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[34:26] | Joe. | 乔 |
[34:27] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[34:30] | Please get me out of here. | 求求你 救我走吧 |
[34:33] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[34:37] | I’m bringing him home. | 我这就带他回家 |
[34:57] | Mr. Allen, | 艾伦先生 |
[35:00] | how nice of you to visit. | 感谢你来看我 |
[35:01] | Exactly how long do you intend to keep me prisoner? | 你还打算把我关多久 |
[35:08] | Your brain scan’s normal, | 你的脑扫描一切正常 |
[35:10] | which means Grodd is no longer controlling you. | 也就是说 你已经脱离了古鲁德的控制 |
[35:13] | This prison is for meta-humans, | 这个牢房是用来关押超能力者的 |
[35:15] | so you’re free to go. | 所以你可以走了 |
[35:22] | You will get what’s coming to you eventually. | 你终会遭到报应的 |
[35:26] | I am not ashamed of my actions, Mr. Allen. | 我并不认为我做错了 艾伦先生 |
[35:29] | You’ve seen what these meta-humans are capable of. | 你也见识过这些超能力者的能耐 |
[35:31] | Soon, your prison won’t be enough. | 很快 你的牢房就制不住他们了 |
[35:34] | Not all meta-humans are dangerous. | 不是所有超能力者都很危险 |
[35:36] | Oh, you’re afraid that I know you’re The Flash? | 你怕我知道你是闪电侠吗 |
[35:41] | Don’t get your tights in a twist; I’ve known for months. | 别纠结了 几个月以来我一直知道 |
[35:44] | I wanted to come after you, I would’ve done it by now. | 我要真想收拾你 我早都动手了 |
[35:46] | But you think you’re gonna need me. | 但你觉得你用得上我 |
[35:51] | Harrison Wells turned me over to that beast. | 哈里森·威尔斯把我送给了那畜生 |
[35:55] | He used me like a damn puppet. | 他把我当提线木偶耍 |
[35:57] | So like it or not, we have a common enemy, you and I. | 你喜欢与否 我们有一个共同的敌人 |
[36:01] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a gorilla to hunt. | 先失陪了 我得去抓大猩猩了 |
[36:08] | I said be still. | 都说了让你别动 |
[36:10] | You have three fractured ribs. | 你断了三根肋骨 |
[36:12] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[36:14] | Dad, you need to rest. | 爸 你得卧床休息 |
[36:16] | I can’t believe Grodd became so violent. | 真不敢相信 古鲁德竟变得如此暴力 |
[36:20] | What was his lair like? | 他的巢穴什么样 |
[36:22] | Did he eat the banana? Does he like King Kong? | 他吃香蕉吗 他喜欢《金刚》吗 |
[36:24] | He’s more of a Planet of the Apes kind of ape? | 还是说他更喜欢《人猿星球》 |
[36:26] | Uh, terrifying. | 非常可怕 |
[36:28] | No. | 不吃香蕉 |
[36:29] | And I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[36:32] | Do you mind if I talk to my daughter alone? | 我能不能单独和我女儿谈谈 |
[36:39] | When I was with that gorilla, | 我和猩猩在一起的时候 |
[36:43] | I thought, “I’m gonna die down here.” | 我以为”我要死在这里了” |
[36:47] | And all I could think about | 我脑海里全都是 |
[36:48] | was how you and me were in a fight. | 咱俩争吵的画面 |
[36:53] | Dad, I was so afraid that something would happen to you. | 爸 我很担心你 怕你出事 |
[36:56] | My life started when you were born, | 从你出生那刻起 我的生命才有了意义 |
[37:00] | and sometimes my incredible love for you, | 有时候我对你深刻的爱 |
[37:05] | it blinds me, and I forget– | 蒙蔽了我 我忘了… |
[37:08] | I forget what a brilliant young woman you are, | 我忘了你是一个很棒的年轻人 |
[37:14] | how you’re capable of making your own decisions. | 你有能力自己做决定 |
[37:20] | Daddy, I know that everything that you do is out of love. | 爸 我知道你所做的一切都出于爱 |
[37:26] | So love me enough to always tell me the truth. | 既然爱我 就该告诉我真相 |
[37:29] | – Yeah? – Deal. Deal. | -好吗 -好 我保证 |
[37:31] | Okay. Come here. | 好 来抱一个 |
[37:35] | Oh, my bad. | 我错了 |
[37:37] | Oh, my bad. | 抱歉 |
[37:40] | Maybe it’s a good thing we didn’t catch Grodd. | 也许我们没抓住古鲁德是件好事 |
[37:43] | Where would we put him? | 都不知道该把他关哪儿 |
[37:44] | I mean, the Pipeline isn’t exactly equipped | 管道监狱的设施可关不住 |
[37:46] | to hold a super-intelligent, telepathic gorilla. | 一个拥有超高智商和心电感应的大猩猩 |
[37:50] | Joe mentioned that Grodd called Wells “Father.” | 乔说古鲁德把威尔斯称作”父亲” |
[37:54] | And Wells must have ordered Grodd to come after us. | 一定是威尔斯让古鲁德来找我们的 |
[37:58] | It’s why Grodd didn’t kill Joe. | 所以古鲁德才没杀乔 |
[38:01] | I think Joe is right. | 我觉得乔说得对 |
[38:02] | Everything Grodd did, it was just to distract us. | 古鲁德做的一切都是想分散我们的注意力 |
[38:09] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 你怎么了 你还好吗 |
[38:10] | Just thinking about this headset. | 就在想那个头带 |
[38:14] | It wasn’t strong enough. | 还不够牢靠 |
[38:19] | You could’ve been killed out there, man. | 你差点就被杀死了 哥们儿 |
[38:21] | No, dude, your tech worked, | 没有 兄弟 你的装备管用了 |
[38:23] | and it proved that we don’t need Wells. | 而且它也证明我们不需要威尔斯 |
[38:26] | The three of us took on Grodd and rescued Joe. | 我们三人收拾了古鲁德 还救了乔 |
[38:31] | Together, we can do anything. | 只要我们三人合力 就没有办不成的事 |
[38:34] | Actually, it was the four of us. | 其实 是我们四人 |
[39:00] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[39:02] | This is your spot. | 这是你的据点 |
[39:07] | Yeah. It’s a special spot. | 是 这是个特别的地方 |
[39:10] | It’s where I first met The Flash. | 这是我首次遇见闪电侠的地方 |
[39:13] | All those times, you were standing | 一直以来 你就站在 |
[39:15] | right in front of me, and I had no idea. | 我面前 而我却一无所知 |
[39:20] | I don’t even know you anymore. | 我都不再了解你了 |
[39:24] | Iris, what you were saying to me when I was down the sewer… | 爱瑞丝 当时在下水道里你跟我说的话 |
[39:31] | You know why I wasn’t afraid? | 你知道我为什么不害怕吗 |
[39:34] | Because you were there. | 因为有你在 |
[39:37] | Even though I really was scared, having you there | 即便我真的很恐慌 你的存在 |
[39:42] | is how I could stand up to Grodd. | 让我有勇气去面对古鲁德 |
[39:45] | Every time I falter | 我每次受挫 |
[39:48] | or make a mistake, | 每次犯错 |
[39:52] | the thought of you is what picks me up | 只要想到你 我就又能重拾勇气 |
[39:54] | and keeps me going. | 继续走下去 |
[39:57] | Look, look, what I’m trying to say is, | 其实 我想说的是 |
[39:59] | even though you didn’t know everything | 就算你对我过去一年的生活 |
[40:04] | about my life this past year, that does not mean | 都一无所知 但这并不意味着 |
[40:07] | that you weren’t a part of it. | 你不是其中的一份子 |
[40:10] | You were. | 你一直都是 |
[40:13] | Every single day. | 每一天都是 |
[40:17] | Without you, | 没有你 |
[40:20] | there wouldn’t be The Flash. | 就没有闪电侠 |
[40:24] | I’ve thought about what you said, | 我想了想你说的话 |
[40:28] | and maybe you were right. | 也许你说得对 |
[40:31] | I have been thinking about you, | 我的确一直在想你 |
[40:34] | about us. | 想我们 |
[40:37] | But I can’t do that anymore. | 但我不能再继续下去了 |
[40:40] | Eddie is the man that I live with, | 艾迪是与我一同生活的人 |
[40:42] | the man that I love, and he’s still missing. | 是我的爱人 而他还不知所踪 |
[40:45] | I know. | 我懂 |
[40:46] | I’m gonna bring him back. | 我会带他回来的 |
[40:53] | And after that? | 那之后呢 |
[40:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:00] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[41:24] | So now what? | 你现在又要做什么 |
[41:26] | Now… | 现在… |
[41:29] | I have the key. | 我拿到了钥匙 |
[41:33] | The key to what? | 什么钥匙 |
[41:58] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |