时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:08] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:09] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 |
[00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:19] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:22] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:24] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:26] | – Mom! – and get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:33] | A man in yellow, he took Eddie. | 黄衣人带走了艾迪 |
[00:35] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[00:36] | Or should I say The Flash? | 或者我该叫你闪电侠 |
[00:37] | Observe. | 仔细看看 |
[00:38] | Barry marries Iris, and not you. | 娶到爱瑞丝的是巴里 不是你 |
[00:38] | 闪电侠消失于危机中 作者爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 | |
[00:41] | I’ve been having these dreams. | 我一直在做同一个梦 |
[00:42] | What happens in the dreams? | 梦里都发生了什么事 |
[00:43] | Dr. Wells is the Reverse-Flash, | 威尔斯博士就是逆闪电 |
[00:45] | and he kills me. | 而且他还杀了我 |
[00:47] | If this is Dr. Wells, | 如果这是威尔斯博士 |
[00:49] | then who have we been working for this whole time? | 那一直和我们合作的人是谁 |
[00:51] | A completely different person. | 根本就是另外一个人 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:55] | I don’t want to kill you, Barry. I need you. | 我不想杀你 巴里 我需要你 |
[00:57] | We will face each other again very soon. | 我们很快会再次面对彼此的 |
[01:04] | I want you to take a moment, | 我希望你能花一点时间 |
[01:07] | and think about all the things that define your life. | 去想一想那些定义了你人生的事物 |
[01:13] | All the people you love. | 你所爱的那些人 |
[01:17] | Your job. | 你的工作 |
[01:19] | Your coworkers. | 你的同事 |
[01:22] | Your home. | 你的家 |
[01:25] | And now imagine if one day, | 现在 想象一下假如有一天 |
[01:30] | in a flash, | 在一闪之间 |
[01:32] | all of that vanished. | 所有这些都消失了 |
[01:37] | Would you simply | 你会不会简单地 |
[01:39] | accept your new life and continue on? | 接受新生活继续走下去 |
[01:46] | Or would you do whatever it takes… | 还是会不惜一切代价 |
[01:53] | to get back what was taken from you? | 夺回你所失去的一切 |
[01:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[02:01] | I can assure you. | 我可以向你保证 |
[02:03] | I will get everything that was taken… | 我会夺回一切曾属于… |
[02:09] | from me. | 我的东西 |
[02:33] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[02:35] | Return labels for Eddie and me. | 艾迪和我的回寄标签 |
[02:37] | I ordered 200 to start, but this afternoon, | 我定了两百个 但是这个下午 |
[02:40] | 2,000 arrived. | 送来了两千个 |
[02:41] | I guess I ordered wrong. | 我猜是我下错单了 |
[02:45] | I have so many now. | 现在我手上一大堆这个 |
[02:48] | Iris, we’re gonna find Eddie. | 爱瑞丝 我们会找到艾迪的 |
[02:51] | How? | 怎么找 |
[02:53] | You searched everywhere. | 你哪里都找遍了 |
[02:54] | More than once. | 还不止一次 |
[02:56] | And you haven’t found anything. | 但是却什么都没发现 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:04] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[03:07] | – It’s just… – You miss him. | -只不过… -你很想他 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想 |
[03:22] | Wells took my mom from me. | 威尔斯夺走了我妈妈 |
[03:26] | I won’t let him take someone from you, too. | 我不会再让他从你身边夺走任何人 |
[03:36] | Cisco. I gotta go. | 是西斯科 我得走了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, go. | 好 去吧 |
[03:46] | I kept asking myself, | 我一直问我自己 |
[03:48] | why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair? | 为什么威尔斯要假装需要轮椅 |
[03:52] | Sympathy, I suppose. | 博同情吧 我猜的 |
[03:53] | That’s what I thought at first, | 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[03:54] | but he’s the man in yellow. He’s the Reverse-Flash. | 但是他是黄衣人 他是逆闪电 |
[03:56] | He’s much smarter than that. | 他可聪明的很 |
[03:57] | Sympathy can’t be the only reason. | 博同情不可能是唯一目的 |
[03:59] | Yeah, it was a misdirect. | 那就是种误导 |
[04:00] | Just like everything else Wells has done. | 就像威尔斯做的其他事一样 |
[04:02] | I mean, the last person we’d suspect to be the man in yellow | 黄衣人最不可能 |
[04:05] | is someone who lost the use of their legs. | 是某个腿部残废的人 |
[04:07] | That’s exactly right, Joe. | 完全正确 乔 |
[04:08] | Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair. | 这就是为什么我开始研究这轮椅 |
[04:13] | And that’s when I found this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[04:17] | Damn. You can’t get that at Radio Shack. | 我去 这东西在无线器材店可买不到 |
[04:22] | Looks like the tech inside Gideon. | 看起来像是用在吉迪恩里的科技 |
[04:24] | I measured the output, | 我测量了输出量 |
[04:25] | and this thing is kicking off serious juice. | 这东西发射着大量的能量 |
[04:28] | I mean, we’re talking enough to power | 我们谈论的可是能够供应 |
[04:29] | all of Central City. | 整个中城的量 |
[04:31] | – Seriously? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[04:33] | What do you think Wells was using it for? | 你觉得威尔斯是用它来干什么的 |
[04:36] | I think this thing is some kind of battery. | 我觉得这东西是某种电池 |
[04:39] | Battery? | 电池 |
[04:40] | As in, Wells was using it to power himself. | 就是威尔斯用来给自己充电的 |
[04:44] | To gain more speed. | 来获得更快的速度 |
[04:45] | And that’s why he’s so much faster than you. | 这也是他比你快那么多的原因 |
[04:56] | The accelerator, it’s been reactivated. | 加速器 被重新启动了 |
[04:59] | – It can’t be. – How is that possible? | -这不可能 -这怎么可能呢 |
[05:01] | It blew up. | 之前都爆炸了 |
[05:02] | It had to have been rebuilt. | 肯定是被重建过了 |
[05:05] | – Wells. – Even if he did rebuild it, | -是威尔斯干的 -就算他真的重建了 |
[05:07] | how did Dr. Wells turn the Particle Accelerator on? | 威尔斯博士是怎么把粒子加速器打开的呢 |
[05:11] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[05:12] | That’s why we couldn’t find him. | 这就是为什么我们找不到他 |
[05:13] | He’s been inside S.T.A.R. Labs the whole time. | 他一直在尖端科研实验室里 |
[05:18] | Stay here. | 待在这别动 |
[05:39] | Cisco, what did you bring in that orange soda for? | 西斯科 你带那个橙子汽水来干什么 |
[05:42] | Whenever something happens with the Reverse-Flash, | 只要逆闪电有任何动作 |
[05:44] | liquid floats in the air. | 液体就会在空中悬浮 |
[05:46] | You know, Barry’s fish tank, Wells’s champagne, | 巴里的鱼缸 威尔斯的香槟 |
[05:49] | Lance’s coffee, remember that? | 兰斯的咖啡 你还记得吗 |
[05:51] | If this does the same thing, | 如果这个原理不变的话 |
[05:53] | we’ll know that Wells is in there. | 我们就会知道威尔斯是否在这里 |
[05:57] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[06:15] | Man…this…is…big. | 这地方可真壮观 |
[06:25] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:26] | Guys… | 大伙们… |
[06:31] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[06:34] | Wha-what do we do now? | 现在要怎么办 |
[06:37] | Prisoner release. Protocol initiated. | 释放囚犯 程序已启动 |
[06:40] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不好 |
[06:52] | No! | 不好 |
[07:00] | Peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫 |
[07:08] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道被困在那个盒子里 |
[07:09] | to be stuck in that box? | 是什么感受吗 |
[07:18] | Now you’re the one who’s gonna go into a box. | 现在换你进盒子里待着了 |
[07:21] | In the ground. | 只不过你进的是棺材 |
[07:57] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I will be. | -你还好吗 -我会没事的 |
[07:59] | Thanks to Iris. | 多亏了爱瑞丝 |
[08:01] | I’m glad you showed up. | 你能来真好 |
[08:03] | How do you think she got out of there? | 她是怎么逃出来的 |
[08:05] | Wells must have released her. | 肯定是威尔斯把她放出来的 |
[08:06] | – Help. – Wait a sec. | -救命 -等等 |
[08:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[08:10] | I checked all the containment cells. | 我已经检查过所有的牢笼 |
[08:12] | Everyone’s accounted for. | 每个人都还在 |
[08:13] | No, no. Listen. | 不 仔细听 |
[08:18] | Help! Down here! | 救命 在下面 |
[08:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:26] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[08:29] | Oh, partner. | 天呐 搭档 |
[08:32] | Oh, my God. I got you. | 天呐 我找到你了 |
[08:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:39] | Eddie. Are you okay? | 艾迪 你还好吗 |
[08:41] | Let’s get him out of here. | 带他离开这里 |
[08:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:48] | There you go. Go slow. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[09:20] | Your vitals are normal, | 你体征正常 |
[09:21] | but you’re just a little dehydrated. | 但有点脱水 |
[09:23] | The IV should help with that, | 静脉注射能缓解一下情况 |
[09:25] | but drink some fluids | 不过还要多喝水 |
[09:27] | and stay off your feet, okay, Eddie? | 不要下地运动 行吗 艾迪 |
[09:29] | Thanks, Caitlin. | 谢了 凯特琳 |
[09:31] | Wells got away. | 没抓住威尔斯 |
[09:32] | Oh, he was too fast. | 他太快了 |
[09:34] | He’s always too fast. | 他一直都很快 |
[09:36] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[09:37] | We found him under that hatch in the pipeline. | 我们在管道监狱下的甲板找到了他 |
[09:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:40] | I thought I looked everywhere for you. | 我以为我什么地方都找过了 |
[09:42] | Hey, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:43] | Sometimes you just can’t see the clues. | 有时候线索不好找 |
[09:45] | Even if they’re right in front of you. | 哪怕它们就在你眼前 |
[09:48] | Um, well, you know, | 好吧 总之 |
[09:50] | all that’s important is that we’re all safe, | 最重要的是我们都没事 |
[09:52] | and back together, right? | 而且又在一起了 不是吗 |
[09:56] | Eddie, why did he take you? | 艾迪 他抓你干什么 |
[09:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:00] | He said that we’re…family. | 他说他和我是家人 |
[10:05] | Said his real name was Eobard Thawne. | 他说他的真名是艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[10:09] | Eobard Thawne? | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[10:11] | Just like in my dream. | 就像我梦中出现过的一样 |
[10:13] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了别的吗 |
[10:14] | I mean, anything that could help us | 有没有什么能帮我们弄清楚 |
[10:16] | figure out what he’s really after? | 他真正的目的 |
[10:18] | I–he didn’t say much. | 他没说太多话 |
[10:20] | He just kept working on some tube. | 就是一直在弄某种管子 |
[10:23] | A tube? What did it look like? | 管子 什么样的 |
[10:25] | Metallic, futuristic. | 金属的 看上去很有未来感 |
[10:27] | He said it was the key to him | 他说那是让他夺回 |
[10:29] | getting back everything that was taken from him. | 他所失去的一切的关键 |
[10:33] | The key? I don’t understand. Wha– | 关键 我不明白 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I don’t know. Look, I just want to go home. | 我也不清楚 我只是想回家 |
[10:38] | – Is that okay? – Yes, of course. | -可以吗 -当然了 |
[10:42] | I’ll make sure he gets some rest. | 我会让他好好休息的 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:52] | What do you think Wells was talking about? | 你觉得威尔斯说的是什么 |
[11:00] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[11:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:05] | What now? | 现在又有什么问题 |
[11:06] | Um, are you seeing this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[11:09] | That’s the tube Eddie was talking about. | 那就是艾迪说的管子 |
[11:11] | It’s some sort of future power source. | 这好像是某种来自未来的力量源 |
[11:13] | That’s what’s charging up the accelerator. | 就是它给粒子加速器充的电 |
[11:15] | Can you shut it down? | 你能把它关上吗 |
[11:16] | Do you see a power button anywhere on this thing? | 你有在上边看到开关吗 |
[11:20] | Dude, this thing is from the future. | 哥们 这东西来自未来 |
[11:22] | It’s beyond me. I press, | 比我先进多了 我乱按 |
[11:24] | or touch, or cut the wrong thing, | 乱摸或者剪错了东西 |
[11:26] | I could bring the whole building down. | 整栋楼都会被炸毁 |
[11:28] | Okay. How long until it’s fully functional? | 好吧 还有多久它才会完全启动 |
[11:31] | Best I can tell, 36 hours. | 我觉得 大概36小时 |
[11:35] | That’s when Wells will be back. | 那也是威尔斯回来的时候 |
[11:36] | Why would Wells want the Particle Accelerator to work again? | 为什么威尔斯想让粒子加速器重新运行 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. It’s not like it was such a big success the first time. | 我不知道 我们第一次又不是大获成功 |
[11:43] | It made me The Flash. | 那次让我成为了闪电侠 |
[11:44] | That’s not all it did. | 这还不止 |
[11:47] | So what happens if the Particle Accelerator turns on | 如果粒子加速器重新启动的时候 |
[11:50] | while the meta-humans are in their containment cells? | 超能力者还被关在在密闭牢房里会怎样 |
[11:52] | They’re toast. | 他们会被烤焦 |
[11:54] | We put them down there | 是我们把他们关在那里 |
[11:55] | and now their lives are in danger because of us. | 现在他们生命危在旦夕都是因为我们 |
[11:57] | Look, I think you all know | 我觉得你们都知道 |
[11:59] | I’ve never been a fan of this arrangement here. | 我从来都不赞成这里的安排 |
[12:01] | I thought the whole plan was to rehabilitate them | 我以为这整个计划是让他们恢复原样 |
[12:04] | and set them free. | 然后把他们放走 |
[12:05] | It was. We’ve been a little busy. | 本来是 我们有点小忙 |
[12:08] | Well, if they stay in there, they die. | 如果他们在这 结局是死 |
[12:10] | And if we let them go, they destroy the city. | 如果放他们走 他们会毁了这个城市 |
[12:12] | We’re gonna have to move them. | 我们要转移他们 |
[12:14] | Move them where? | 转去哪 |
[12:15] | Iron Heights can’t handle meta-humans. | 铁山监狱关押不了超能力者 |
[12:17] | You’re right, but Lian Yu can. | 你说得对 但是炼狱岛可以 |
[12:21] | What the hell’s a Lian Yu. | 炼狱岛是什么 |
[12:22] | Lian Yu is the island where Oliver was stranded for five years. | 炼狱岛是囚禁了奥利弗五年的一座小岛 |
[12:25] | A.R.G.U.S built a covert military prison on it. | 天眼会秘密在那建立了一个军队监狱 |
[12:28] | It’s where we sent Captain Boomerang. | 回旋镖队长就被送去了那 |
[12:29] | Oliver keeps his worst criminals there. | 奥利弗把他最凶恶的罪犯送去那 |
[12:32] | They won’t be able to escape, and more importantly, | 他们逃脱不了 更重要的是 |
[12:34] | they won’t be able to hurt anybody. | 他们没办法伤害到其他人 |
[12:35] | Great. So we ship them from one illegal black site | 好嘛 那就是我们把他们从一个非法黑监狱 |
[12:39] | to another? | 送到另一个 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I guess so. Yes. | 对 我觉得是这样 没错 |
[12:43] | And how do we move them to | 我们怎么把他们转移到 |
[12:45] | Oliver’s own private Alcatraz? | 奥利弗自己的阿尔卡特拉斯岛 |
[12:47] | I’ll call him. Maybe he can help with transport. | 我会打电话给他 也许他能帮忙转移 |
[12:49] | And Cisco… | 西斯科 |
[12:50] | if we do this, nobody can get loose. | 如果我们这么做 你要看紧他们 |
[12:54] | I might have a way of getting them out of here safely. | 我也许有能把他们安全从这里转移出去的方法 |
[12:56] | All right, get on it. | 好的 去做吧 |
[12:58] | Barr, this is insane. | 巴仔 这太疯狂了 |
[13:00] | Joe, we have to do this. | 乔 我们一定要这么做 |
[13:02] | You don’t think that if we start | 你不会觉得我们运送 |
[13:04] | bussing super-villains through downtown, | 这群超级恶棍穿过市区的时候 |
[13:06] | nobody’s gonna notice? | 没人会注意到吧 |
[13:07] | Oh, they’ll notice. | 他们会注意到 |
[13:08] | That’s where you’ll come in. | 那时候就需要你出手了 |
[13:14] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[13:18] | How’s my favorite D.A.? | 我最爱的地检今天过得怎么样 |
[13:20] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[13:21] | Hey, anything for my favorite detective. | 我愿为我最爱的警探赴汤蹈火 |
[13:28] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙 |
[13:29] | You sounded a little cryptic on the phone. | 你在电话上听上去有点神秘 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I wanted your opinion on something. | 对 我想要听你的意见 |
[13:34] | These people with powers, the meta-humans. | 那些有能力的人 超能力者 |
[13:38] | Is that what they’re calling them? | 他们是这么称呼自己的吗 |
[13:40] | People love their labels. | 人们真是喜欢贴标签 |
[13:41] | Yes. Let’s say, hypothetically, | 这么假设来说吧 |
[13:45] | I know a prison of sorts, | 我知道有个类似监狱的地方 |
[13:47] | a place that can do what Iron Heights can’t. | 能为铁山监狱所不能为 |
[13:50] | Where these meta-humans, the bad ones, | 这些超能力者 这些坏人 |
[13:53] | are being locked up. | 会被关起来 |
[13:56] | I would be very concerned. | 我会很担心 |
[13:58] | Especially if, hypothetically, | 特别是 假如 |
[14:00] | you had anything to do with it. | 你跟这一切有关的话 |
[14:03] | Why are you asking me about this? | 你为什么问我这些 |
[14:05] | Well, because Singh’s on his honeymoon, | 因为辛格在度蜜月 |
[14:07] | and you’re the only other person I can trust to know this. | 而你是我唯一可以信赖的人 |
[14:13] | Okay, what are you asking me to do? | 好 你想让我做什么 |
[14:15] | I need to clear a route through the city. | 我需要在市里清道 |
[14:19] | Barricades, police cars, the works. | 路障 警车之类的 |
[14:21] | What am I supposed to tell people? | 我要跟别人怎么说 |
[14:22] | The President’s in town? | 总统来了 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. You think they’ll believe you? | 我不知道 你觉得他们会信吗 |
[14:24] | No, Joe, no. They wouldn’t. | 不 乔 不 他们不会的 |
[14:27] | What you’re doing, | 你要做的 |
[14:28] | it’s called unlawful imprisonment and human smuggling. | 叫做非法监禁和偷运人口 |
[14:31] | Joe, those are very bad things. | 乔 这是很严重的违法行为 |
[14:33] | These are some bad people, Cecile. | 他们是坏人 塞西尔 |
[14:37] | But their lives are in danger. | 但是他们的生命受到了威胁 |
[14:39] | I can’t–I can’t get involved in this, Joe. | 我不能参与其中 乔 |
[14:41] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[14:45] | And as your friend, and quite possibly the attorney | 我是你的朋友 而且很可能在今后 |
[14:48] | who will one day be prosecuting you, | 成为起诉你的检察官 |
[14:50] | I’m telling you, get as far away from this as possible. | 我告诉你 离这事越远越好 |
[15:03] | Okay, so A.R.G.U.S. has a transport plane | 天眼会有驾运输机 |
[15:06] | that can take the meta-humans to Lian Yu. | 可以把超能力者带到炼狱岛 |
[15:08] | We just need to get them to Ferris Airfield. | 我们只要把他们带到费里斯机场 |
[15:10] | So Oliver Queen came through then? | 然后奥利弗·奎恩来交接 |
[15:12] | No. Actually, it was not him. | 不 其实不是他来 |
[15:13] | Apparently he’s in Nanda Parbat… | 很显然他正在南达尔巴特 |
[15:15] | – What? – Wherever that is. I don’t know. | -什么 -我也不知道那在哪儿 |
[15:17] | I called Lyla, Diggle’s wife. | 我打给了莱拉 狄格尔的妻子 |
[15:19] | She’s gonna hook us up. | 她会帮我们搞定 |
[15:21] | So, what about CCPD giving us an escort? | 所以 中城警局护送我们一程如何 |
[15:24] | Man, it ain’t happening. | 这事没戏了 |
[15:26] | – What? – You saw me talking to the D.A. | -什么 -你看到我和地检官说话的情形了 |
[15:27] | She was very clear. | 她的态度非常明确 |
[15:29] | I could lose my badge. I could go to jail. | 我可能会丢工作 可能会坐牢 |
[15:31] | We could go to jail. | 咱们可能都会坐牢 |
[15:32] | We–we are protecting people. | 我们 我们在保护别人啊 |
[15:34] | We are, Barry, but…I’m a cop. | 是啊 巴里 但我是个警察 |
[15:38] | There’s a certain set of rules I need to follow, | 有一些既定的规矩我得遵守 |
[15:40] | and this year, I broke all of them. | 而今年 我违反了所有规定 |
[15:41] | – Lying to my boss… – I know. | -和我的上司撒谎 -我知道 |
[15:43] | Ignoring the law. | 目无法律 |
[15:45] | I mean, at what point do we become no different | 什么时候起 我们变得和罪犯 |
[15:46] | than the people we’re fighting? | 并无二样了 |
[15:48] | We are way different. | 我们可太不一样了 |
[15:49] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[15:50] | We only break the rules to help people. | 我们违规是为了帮助他人 |
[16:02] | Give me another one. | 再给我一杯 |
[16:04] | Ice cold. | 要冰冷的 |
[16:15] | If it isn’t the scarlet speedster. | 这不是那位红色极速者吗 |
[16:18] | We need to talk. | 咱俩得谈谈 |
[16:28] | You want anything? Beer, food? | 你想来点什么吗 啤酒 吃的 |
[16:31] | Pickled eggs here are fantastic. | 这儿的腌鸡蛋可是一绝 |
[16:34] | No, I’m good. I need your help with a problem. | 不 我不饿 我有事需要你的帮忙 |
[16:37] | Must be pretty desperate to come asking for my assistance, | 一定是走投无路了才会来找我帮忙 |
[16:40] | but I’ll bite. What do you need? | 不过我有兴趣 你需要什么 |
[16:42] | Help transporting some people out of the city. | 帮忙把几个人送出城 |
[16:45] | How many? | 几个人 |
[16:46] | Five. | 五个 |
[16:48] | Five very bad, | 五个非常坏的 |
[16:50] | very angry people | 非常愤怒的人 |
[16:53] | who have powers. | 而且具有超能力 |
[16:55] | Powers, hmm? | 超能力 是吗 |
[16:57] | So you want me to what? Freeze the problem? | 所以你想要我做什么 把他们冻住 |
[16:59] | Protect you from them if anything goes wrong? | 在事情不妙时保护你不受他们的伤害 |
[17:03] | First rule of business: always protect yourself. | 做生意的第一条要义 永远保护你自己 |
[17:08] | I’m not gonna help usher your enemies out of town. | 我不会帮忙把你的敌人引出城 |
[17:10] | Hey, they’re not just my enemies. | 他们不只是我的敌人 |
[17:12] | They’re your enemies, too. | 他们也是你的敌人 |
[17:13] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[17:17] | They will destroy Central City. | 他们会毁灭中城的 |
[17:20] | It’s not my problem. | 这不关我的事 |
[17:22] | You said that you love it here. That this is your home. | 你说过你喜欢这里 这是你的家 |
[17:24] | I do and it is. | 我确实爱这里 这也是我家 |
[17:26] | Well, guess what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[17:27] | These people get loose, | 一旦这些人被放出来 |
[17:28] | there won’t be a city to love anymore. | 这个值得被爱的城市就不复存在了 |
[17:32] | You won’t be able to rob anyone if everybody’s dead. | 要是所有人都死了 你也没机会抢劫别人了 |
[17:38] | It’s a compelling argument. | 这是个很有说服力的论点 |
[17:41] | But if I’m gonna help you out… | 但如果我帮了你 |
[17:45] | I’ll need something in return. | 我需要一些回报 |
[17:49] | – Like what? – This. | -什么回报 -这个 |
[17:55] | No. This is impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[17:58] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[17:59] | Then I can’t help you. | 这样我就帮不了你了 |
[18:00] | There has to– | 肯定有… |
[18:02] | Snart, there has to be something you want that I can get. | 史纳特 肯定有什么你想要我也能给的 |
[18:09] | Let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[18:20] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[18:23] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[18:25] | Here. Work. | 这儿 工作啊 |
[18:26] | You were kidnapped for nearly two weeks | 你被绑架了将近两个礼拜 |
[18:28] | and your first thought is to go back to work? | 而你想到的第一件事是赶回来工作 |
[18:29] | I just needed something constant in my life. | 我只是想要生活里有些不变的东西 |
[18:33] | I thought that was us. | 我以为那是我们 |
[18:34] | Eddie, I miss you. | 艾迪 我想你 |
[18:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:40] | I saw this when we found you. | 当我们找到你时 我看到了这个 |
[18:43] | This was for me, wasn’t it? | 这个是给我的 不是吗 |
[18:45] | When you took me to the waterfront | 当你把我带到滨水区 |
[18:47] | and Dr. Wells abducted you, you were going to propose. | 而威尔斯博士绑架了你时 你是要向我求婚 |
[18:50] | I was. | 我当时是 |
[18:53] | But now you’re not? | 但现在你不想了吗 |
[18:55] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[18:59] | He didn’t do anything to me, Iris. | 他什么都没对我做 爱瑞丝 |
[19:02] | It’s what he showed me. | 是他给我看的东西 |
[19:02] | What could he possibly have shown you | 他能给你看什么 |
[19:04] | that would make you change your mind about us? | 以至于你会对我们的关系改变心意 |
[19:06] | The future. | 未来 |
[19:08] | He showed me the future, Iris. | 他给我展示了未来 爱瑞丝 |
[19:11] | We don’t get married. | 我们没有结婚 |
[19:13] | You and Barry do. | 你和巴里结婚了 |
[19:16] | Look, I gotta go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[19:23] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[19:26] | What do you mean you talked to Leonard Snart? | 你说你和莱昂纳多·史纳特谈过了是什么意思 |
[19:28] | I asked him for help. | 我向他寻求帮助 |
[19:29] | Barry, why would you do something so stupid? | 巴里 为什么你要干这么蠢的事 |
[19:31] | Because, Joe, we have already tried everyone else. | 因为 乔 我们已经别无选择了 |
[19:33] | Look, you tried the CCPD. I tried Oliver. | 你问了中城警局 我问了奥利弗 |
[19:36] | I even tried Ronnie and Dr. Stein. | 我连罗尼和斯泰因教授都问了 |
[19:38] | And the Particle Accelerator goes online in… | 而且粒子加速器的启动时间是 |
[19:40] | 16 hours. | 16小时后 |
[19:41] | 16 hours, Joe. | 16小时 乔 |
[19:43] | I’m not willing to let the metas die, | 我不能让超能力者这么死掉 |
[19:45] | and we can’t let them escape, either. | 但也不能让他们逃走 |
[19:47] | So, like it or not, Snart, with his cold gun, | 不管承不承认 如果西斯科的办法不行 |
[19:49] | is the only one that can stop them | 史纳特和他的冷冻枪 |
[19:51] | if Cisco’s transportation does not hold. | 就是我们唯一的选择 |
[19:54] | Then lucky for you I figured out what it is you can get me. | 幸运的是我想到了你能为我做的事 |
[19:57] | Hello, Detective. Nice to see you again. | 你好 警探 很高兴又见面了 |
[19:59] | Caitlin, Cisco. | 凯特琳 西斯科 |
[20:02] | I thought about your proposal. | 我考虑了你的提议 |
[20:05] | You want my help, this is what I want. | 你要我帮你 这就是我的条件 |
[20:08] | My fingerprints, dental records, | 我的指纹 牙科记录 |
[20:11] | DNA, criminal records, family tree, | 基因 犯罪记录 族谱 |
[20:14] | everything there is in this world concerning Leonard Snart. | 世界上关于莱昂纳多·史纳特的一切信息 |
[20:19] | I want it destroyed. | 都要销毁 |
[20:21] | All of it. | 所有的 |
[20:22] | At CCPD, online, everywhere. | 不管是中城警局 网上还是哪里的资料 |
[20:26] | The brass on this dude. | 这家伙脸皮可真厚 |
[20:28] | You really think we’d do that for you? | 你真觉得我们会这么做吗 |
[20:32] | I’ll do it. | 我同意 |
[20:34] | If it’s the only way, fine. | 如果只能如此 那好 |
[20:36] | You and me need to talk right now. | 你和我现在需要谈谈 |
[20:46] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[20:47] | You can’t just erase Snart’s criminal record. | 你不能就这么抹掉史纳特的犯罪记录 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I can. And I’ll do whatever I have to do. | 我可以 而且我会不惜一切代价 |
[20:51] | Barry, there’s gotta be a different way to do this. | 巴里 一定还有别的办法的 |
[20:53] | Okay, well, what is it, Joe? | 好吧 什么办法 乔 |
[20:54] | Tell me what it is, and we’ll do it. | 你说了 我们就去办 |
[20:56] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没时间了 |
[20:59] | What is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[21:02] | You working with that killer. | 你要和那个杀人犯合作 |
[21:03] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是你 |
[21:06] | Who I am is the guy who’s not fast enough to stop Wells. | 我因为不够快所以没法阻止威尔斯 |
[21:10] | He–he hasn’t been one step ahead of us, Joe. | 他不是超前了我们一步 乔 |
[21:12] | He’s been 1,000. I can’t catch him. | 他超前了我们太多 我抓不到他 |
[21:14] | I can’t beat him. | 我无法战胜他 |
[21:15] | What I can do is save those people down there. | 我能做的 只是救下这里的人 |
[21:18] | Wells turned them into what they are, | 威尔斯把他们变成了这副摸样 |
[21:19] | and I’m pretty sure he does not care | 我十分确定他一点都不在乎 |
[21:21] | if they live or die. | 他们的死活 |
[21:23] | I do. | 但我在乎 |
[21:42] | Bye-bye, Leonard Snart. | 再见 莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[21:48] | I’ve deleted everything the CCPD, | 我删了所有中城警局 |
[21:50] | A.R.G.U.S., and the FBI had on you, | 天眼会和联调局中你的资料 |
[21:52] | and sent a virus | 还启动了一个病毒 |
[21:53] | to erase every digital record of you online. | 删掉了网络上你的所有电子记录 |
[21:56] | And this is every single piece | 这是警局剩下的 |
[21:58] | of physical evidence the police had. | 所有纸质证据 |
[22:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:09] | I hear we’re all going to be working together. | 听说我们要合作了 |
[22:12] | That’s right, Sis. | 没错 妹妹 |
[22:14] | Partners. | 我们是搭档了 |
[22:24] | Please tell me this is a joke. | 请告诉我这是在开玩笑 |
[22:26] | Oh, you were right, Lenny. | 你说的一点没错 兰尼 |
[22:28] | She is very uptight. | 她真的很暴躁 |
[22:30] | I am not uptight. | 我才不暴躁 |
[22:34] | You can’t call me uptight. | 不许说我暴躁 |
[22:38] | Look, guys, | 各位 |
[22:40] | we need their help if we’re gonna pull this off. | 要成功我们就需要他们的帮助 |
[22:42] | Why are you wearing your mask? | 你干嘛要带上面具 |
[22:44] | Snart already knows who you are. | 史纳特知道你的身份 |
[22:45] | And I promised I wouldn’t tell anyone. | 而且我也保证了不告诉别人 |
[22:47] | That includes my sister. | 其中包括我妹妹 |
[22:49] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[22:50] | Trainwreck. | 怪胎 |
[22:52] | Don’t look so surprised, Detective. | 不用惊讶 警探 |
[22:55] | I am a man of my word. | 我是个守信的人 |
[22:57] | Yeah, you better be. | 你最好是 |
[22:59] | Or I’m gonna make sure you’re on that damn plane, too. | 否则我会把你也丢上那架飞机 |
[23:06] | Hey, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[23:09] | Oh, hey, Captain Cold’s evil sister. | 你好 寒冷队长的邪恶妹妹 |
[23:13] | You’re not still mad at me, are you? | 你不会还在生我的气吧 |
[23:16] | I really did enjoy kissing you. | 我真的挺享受我们接吻的感觉呢 |
[23:19] | You kissed her? | 你亲了她 |
[23:20] | Under duress. Calm down. | 那是被迫的 镇定 |
[23:23] | I’ve–I’ve thought a lot about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[23:27] | Have you really? | 你说真的 |
[23:31] | Well, stop. | 那别再想了 |
[23:33] | Because this right here, | 因为我们 |
[23:38] | it ain’t gonna happen. | 不可能成的 |
[23:41] | A girl can hope. | 想想总可以吧 |
[23:47] | Really not enjoying | 真是不爽 |
[23:48] | being one of the good guys this week. | 这周做个好人 |
[23:50] | Really not. | 不怎么爽 |
[23:51] | Hey, dude. | 哥们儿 |
[23:52] | Have you figured out a way | 你想出送那些 |
[23:53] | to get the meta-humans to the airport? | 超能力者去机场的办法了吗 |
[23:55] | I have, actually. | 其实还真有个办法 |
[23:57] | And it’s pretty dope. | 而且很酷 |
[24:00] | This is cool. Where’d you get this? | 真酷 哪弄来的 |
[24:02] | My uncle owns it. | 是我叔叔的 |
[24:03] | His company hauls frozen food cross country. | 他的公司在做国内冷冻食品运输 |
[24:06] | Okay, so I retrofitted the cooling system | 好了 我改进了冷却系统 |
[24:09] | with the wheelchair’s power source | 用轮椅的电源 |
[24:11] | to create an energy damper. | 制造出一个阻尼器 |
[24:13] | Which means what, exactly? | 到底说的都是些什么 |
[24:15] | Basically, the back of this rig is being flooded | 简单来说 这套装备的后面充满了 |
[24:17] | with so much power that it’s effectively creating | 巨大的能量 可以有效制造出 |
[24:19] | a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt | 一个瞬间冲力 强大到可以破坏 |
[24:21] | the meta-humans’ powers, | 超能力者的能力 |
[24:23] | so we can get them to the airport and get them on a plane | 这样就可以把他们送到机场 送上飞机 |
[24:25] | without them getting fresh on us. | 而且会让我们免遭伤害 |
[24:27] | Technically, we need somebody | 严格来讲 我们需要 |
[24:28] | with a Class A commercial driver’s license | 一个有A类商业驾驶员执照的人 |
[24:30] | to drive this, though. | 来驾驶这辆车 |
[24:31] | I can drive it. | 我可以驾驶 |
[24:34] | What? I have a Class A CDL. | 怎么 我有A类商业驾驶员执照 |
[24:36] | – You do? – We can’t all be doctors. | -你有吗 -不是每个人都能当博士 |
[24:39] | All right, well, let’s do this. | 好吧 行动起来 |
[24:40] | Plane’s gonna be here in two hours. | 飞机将在两小时后到达 |
[24:44] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:56] | It’s done. They’re all unconscious. | 成了 他们都失去知觉了 |
[25:04] | Dampeners are fully functional. | 阻尼器全方位运行起来了 |
[25:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:06] | I’ll make sure the roads are clear. | 我会确保道路通畅 |
[25:08] | Do not stop for anything. | 不管什么事都别停下 |
[25:10] | Let’s move out. | 开始行动 |
[25:12] | After you. | 你先走 |
[25:38] | Hey, we got traffic up ahead. | 前方有交通堵塞 |
[25:39] | I’m on it. | 我来解决 |
[25:45] | How’s our cargo doing? | 我们的货物怎么样 |
[25:47] | All quiet so far. | 至今为止都挺安静 |
[26:04] | Don’t bother. | 别白费劲了 |
[26:05] | Your powers don’t work in here. None of ours do. | 你的能力在这里不管用 我们都是如此 |
[26:08] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:10] | They’re moving us. | 他们在移动我们 |
[26:11] | Where? | 去哪 |
[26:11] | Funny, I didn’t get an itinerary. | 有趣 我没收到行程安排 |
[26:16] | Tall, dark, and handsome, I said your powers are offline. | 高个子黑头发的帅哥 我说你的能力失效了 |
[26:19] | All brawn, no brains. | 四肢发达 头脑简单 |
[26:23] | I know you, don’t I? | 我认识你 是不是 |
[26:25] | Kyle Nimbus. | 凯尔·尼比斯 |
[26:26] | Used to be a member of the Darbinyan crime family. | 曾经是达比尼犯罪家族的一员 |
[26:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:29] | Weren’t you executed about a year ago? | 一年前你不是被枪决了吗 |
[26:32] | It didn’t take. | 没死成 |
[26:33] | No. The Darbinyans weren’t known | 不 达比尼家的人不是以 |
[26:35] | for hiring the best and brightest. | 雇佣最强最聪明的人而闻名 |
[26:37] | You couldn’t even die right. | 你连死都出人意料 |
[26:38] | So you’re so stupid mad right now, Mardon, | 看来你现在是非常生气了 马登 |
[26:40] | you’re just going to pick a fight with anyone? | 你想随便找个人打一架 是吗 |
[26:43] | Guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[26:44] | If I had my powers right now, | 如果现在我有超能力 |
[26:46] | I would gas you all out of existence. | 我会把你们都毒死 |
[26:49] | And then you’d be standing in a container | 那你将会和四具尸体一起 |
[26:51] | with four corpses. | 待在集装箱里 |
[26:53] | What would that get you? | 你会有什么好处 |
[26:55] | Peace and quiet. | 祥和与安宁 |
[27:00] | Well, I don’t know about you guys, | 我不认识你们 |
[27:01] | but I don’t need my powers | 但我不需要超能力 |
[27:02] | to fill this rig full of bodies. | 也能把你们都干掉 |
[27:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:18] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[27:18] | Wherever they’re taking us, | 不管他们要带我们去哪 |
[27:21] | we’re here. | 我们已经到了 |
[27:25] | Ferris Air? | 费里斯机场 |
[27:27] | I thought this place got shut down. | 我以为这里已经被关闭了 |
[27:29] | It did. | 的确是 |
[27:30] | One of their test pilots disappeared. | 他们中的一个试飞员消失了 |
[27:32] | So what’s the plan? I want to get this over with. | 计划是什么 我要快点了结此事 |
[27:34] | It should be here any minute. | 飞机马上就到了 |
[27:36] | Look, Joe, I know you don’t agree with this– | 乔 我知道你并不赞同此事… |
[27:38] | Save it, Barr. I just want to get it done. | 别说了 巴仔 我只想快点结束 |
[27:42] | How come you haven’t given me a code name? | 你们为什么没给我起个代号呢 |
[27:44] | I heard you came up with Captain Cold. | 你听说寒冷队长的名字是你起的 |
[27:47] | What do you think I should be called? | 你觉得我该叫什么 |
[27:49] | Female inmate. | 女犯人 |
[27:51] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:53] | You made my gun. | 你帮我做了枪 |
[27:54] | Least you can do is give me a badass alias. | 怎么也得给我起个拉风的名字啊 |
[27:58] | Please? | 求你了 |
[28:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:04] | Golden Glider. | 金色滑翔者 |
[28:07] | Smart is sexy, Cisco. | 聪明就是性感 西斯科 |
[28:13] | Your A.R.G.U.S. friends aren’t very prompt. | 你天眼会的朋友动作很慢啊 |
[28:16] | Maybe that’s why they’ve never been able to catch me. | 也许正是如此他们才怎么也抓不到我 |
[28:20] | Look, there it is. | 他们来了 |
[28:26] | Turning on each other won’t solve anything. | 互相攻击并不能解决问题 |
[28:29] | Don’t ever touch me. | 别碰我 |
[28:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:33] | Look. | 你看 |
[28:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:47] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[28:54] | Guys, guys, we have a problem. | 各位 我们有问题了 |
[28:57] | The damper’s fluctuating. | 阻尼器在波动 |
[28:58] | The rig’s losing power. I don’t know why. | 装备正失去能量 我不知道怎么回事 |
[29:00] | Wait, can you do something? | 等等 你能做点什么吗 |
[29:01] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[29:04] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:09] | Mardon. | 马登干的 |
[29:22] | Trip’s canceled! | 行程取消了 |
[29:26] | Take your last breath! | 呼吸最后一口气吧 |
[29:47] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这 |
[30:00] | Caitlin, get down! | 凯特琳 趴下 |
[30:06] | You locked Ronnie in the pipeline | 你把罗尼关在管道监狱 |
[30:08] | and you killed Ronnie! | 你杀了罗尼 |
[30:09] | Caitlin, Caitlin, stop! | 凯特琳 凯特琳 住手 |
[30:10] | He killed Ronnie! | 他杀了罗尼 |
[30:11] | – He killed Ronnie! – What are you doing? | -他杀了罗尼 -你在干嘛 |
[30:35] | Finish him, Simmons. | 干掉他 西蒙斯 |
[30:49] | How about we call tonight a tie? | 今晚算平局怎么样 |
[30:54] | I’d power down if you don’t want me to melt your face. | 如果你不想毁容 就乖乖投降 |
[30:58] | Let’s all go our separate ways. | 我们各走各路 |
[31:01] | My name is Leonard Snart. | 我叫莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[31:03] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:04] | Always pleased to meet a fan. | 总是很乐意见到粉丝 |
[31:06] | Just remember who it was made sure | 只需记住是谁保护你们 |
[31:08] | you didn’t get thrown on that plane | 没被扔上那架不知飞往哪里的 |
[31:10] | bound for nowhere. | 飞机就行 |
[31:12] | You’re just letting us go? | 你就这么让我们走吗 |
[31:15] | Why’d you shoot that guy? | 你为何朝那家伙开枪 |
[31:17] | He owed me money. | 他欠我钱 |
[31:22] | What? You want a thank you? | 怎么 要我说谢谢吗 |
[31:24] | Who doesn’t like a thank you? | 谁不喜欢听道谢呢 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | You are so very welcome. | 千万别客气 |
[31:50] | You sabotaged the truck, didn’t you? | 你对卡车做了手脚 是吧 |
[31:55] | Why did you let them escape? | 你为什么让他们逃走 |
[31:57] | Because now they all owe me. | 因为现在他们欠了我人情 |
[31:59] | And something tells me they’ll be a lot more use to me | 直觉告诉我 比起让他们在北海腐烂 |
[32:02] | as part of my rogues than rotting away | 让他们加入无赖帮 |
[32:04] | in the North China sea. | 对我来说更有用 |
[32:06] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过了 |
[32:09] | It’s true, I did. | 是啊 我保证了 |
[32:10] | But here’s the thing. | 但事情是这样的 |
[32:11] | I’m a criminal and a liar, | 我是个罪犯 骗子 |
[32:14] | and I hurt people, | 我伤害人 |
[32:16] | and I rob them. | 我抢劫他们 |
[32:18] | What did you expect me to do? Not be what I am? | 你期望我怎么样 改过自新吗 |
[32:20] | I saw an opportunity to turn things to my advantage, | 我看到有机会可以对我有利 |
[32:24] | and I did. | 我就利用了 |
[32:25] | Who you’re really mad at is yourself. | 你真正气的是你自己 |
[32:28] | This is on you, Barry. | 这都怪你自己 巴里 |
[32:32] | Then why don’t you just kill me? | 那你为什么不直接杀了我 |
[32:37] | Well, I guess you owe me one now, too. | 你现在也欠我一份人情了 |
[32:40] | Good luck with… | 祝你 |
[32:42] | all of this. | 一切好运 |
[32:44] | I’m actually really excited to see how it all turns out. | 其实我很兴奋看到这一切变成这样 |
[32:53] | Bye, Cisco. | 再见 西斯科 |
[33:15] | Hey, Cisco told me you were in here. | 西斯科告诉我你在这 |
[33:18] | How’s Caitlin doing? | 凯特琳怎么样了 |
[33:20] | He used that light thingy on her. | 他在给她光疗 |
[33:22] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[33:24] | Mostly embarrassed. | 很尴尬 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:28] | Thanks for not saying, I told you so. | 谢谢你没说 我早就跟你说过了 |
[33:30] | But I did tell you so. | 但我确实告诉过你了 |
[33:33] | Repeatedly. | 很多次 |
[33:35] | I just… | 我就是 |
[33:37] | Man, I’ve seen the way that Oliver does things, | 我见过奥利弗做事的方式 |
[33:39] | and he’s not afraid to just do whatever it takes | 他为了完成目标 |
[33:43] | to get what he needs, and I thought that I could | 勇于付出一切代价 我以为我也可以 |
[33:45] | do that too. | 那么做 |
[33:46] | I thought I could just | 我以为我可以 |
[33:49] | use Snart, but instead he used me. | 利用史纳特 反过来却是他利用了我 |
[33:51] | You’re not the Arrow, Barry. | 你不是绿箭 巴里 |
[33:55] | No. | 不是 |
[33:56] | That’s not the kind of hero you are. | 你不是那类英雄 |
[34:02] | What kind am I? | 那我是哪一类 |
[34:03] | The kind that cares about whether or not | 关心罪犯生死的 |
[34:06] | those criminals lived or died. | 那一类 |
[34:08] | I mean, whatever Mardon and Nimbus and Shawna did, | 不管马登 尼比斯和肖恩做过什么 |
[34:12] | they’re human beings. | 他们始终是人 |
[34:15] | And you knew letting Wells use them as pawns was wrong. | 你知道让威尔斯把他们当作人质是不对的 |
[34:19] | You know the difference between right and wrong. | 你明是非 |
[34:22] | And you weren’t willing to blur the lines | 你不愿意去模糊 |
[34:23] | between the two. | 这两者间的界限 |
[34:26] | That’s the kind of man you are. | 你是这一类人 |
[34:29] | And that’s what makes you different than the Arrow. | 这就是让你和绿箭不一样的地方 |
[34:34] | So, please… | 所以 请你 |
[34:38] | no more walks on the dark side. | 别再游走在邪恶边缘 |
[34:43] | Agreed? | 好吗 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:48] | – What the hell is that? – Guys… | -那是怎么回事 -伙计们 |
[34:50] | The Particle Accelerator is fully charged and online. | 粒子加速器完全充满电 开始运转了 |
[34:53] | Whatever Wells needs it for, | 不论威尔斯要用它来干嘛 |
[34:54] | it’s ready. | 它都已经准备好了 |
[35:06] | Iris, there really isn’t anything else to say. | 爱瑞丝 真的没什么好说的了 |
[35:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[35:09] | You’re going to end this relationship | 你就因为某个来自未来的疯子 |
[35:10] | because some lunatic from the future | 告诉你我注定要嫁给巴里 |
[35:12] | told you that I am destined to marry Barry? | 就要结束我们的关系吗 |
[35:15] | Well, I don’t believe that, okay? | 我不相信那个 好吗 |
[35:17] | I believe that we choose our own destiny. | 我相信我们可以选择自己的命运 |
[35:20] | I decide who I love, and I love you. | 我决定我爱谁 我爱的是你 |
[35:24] | Whatever future Wells showed you, | 不管威尔斯给你看了什么样的未来 |
[35:26] | it is not my future. | 那不是我的未来 |
[35:29] | It’s not our future. | 也不是我们的未来 |
[35:32] | Please let me prove it. | 让我证明给你看吧 |
[35:34] | This isn’t about the future, Iris. | 这和未来没关系 爱瑞丝 |
[35:37] | It’s about here. | 而是当下 |
[35:39] | Now. Today. | 现在 今天 |
[35:41] | Ever since the very beginning, | 从一开始起 |
[35:42] | there’s been three people in this relationship. | 就是三个人纠缠在这段关系中 |
[35:45] | You, me, and Barry. | 你 我和巴里 |
[35:48] | That is not true. | 事情不是这样的 |
[35:49] | You can deny it all you want. | 你完全可以否认 |
[35:51] | But Barry knows it. | 但是巴里知道 |
[35:53] | Joe knows it. | 乔也知道 |
[35:55] | And if I’m gonna be completely honest with myself, | 如果我完全诚实地面对自己 |
[35:59] | I knew. | 我也会知道 |
[36:01] | I always knew. | 我一直都知道 |
[36:04] | I guess I just… | 我猜我只是以为 |
[36:06] | thought I could love you enough to change things. | 我对你的爱足以改变一切 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:15] | But if you really do love me, | 可如果你真的爱我 |
[36:17] | you’ll let this end. | 你就会结束这段关系 |
[36:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Then it ends. | 那就结束吧 |
[36:44] | Barry, don’t even think about it. | 巴里 千万别去想 |
[36:46] | Barr, no. | 巴仔 别 |
[36:48] | You can’t go out there by yourself. | 你不能一个人出去面对 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I can. | 我可以 |
[36:59] | Well, I heard your prison transfer didn’t go so well. | 听说你的转狱不顺利啊 |
[37:02] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[37:03] | All a part of your plan, I assume? | 我想这些都是你计划的一部分吧 |
[37:05] | Actually, that didn’t factor into my plan at all, | 其实 那完全不是我计划的一部分 |
[37:09] | but I’m impressed you went to such great lengths | 但我很佩服你竭尽全力地 |
[37:12] | to keep those people from harm. | 保护那些人免受伤害 |
[37:15] | Ever the hero, Barry? | 真是个英雄啊 巴里 |
[37:17] | You’ve hurt enough people. | 你伤害的人已经够多了 |
[37:18] | I know. You see me as the villain, | 我知道我在你眼中就是坏人 |
[37:21] | but, Barry, if you were to look back, | 但是 巴里 如果你回头想想 |
[37:24] | look back carefully | 回头好好想想 |
[37:26] | at everything I’ve done, | 我所做的每一件事 |
[37:28] | every wheel I have set in motion, | 我的每一个提议 |
[37:31] | you would realize I have only done | 你就能体会到 我做的这一切 |
[37:35] | what I had to do. | 只是我必须要做的而已 |
[37:37] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[37:39] | Nothing less. | 不多也不少 |
[37:41] | And the Particle Accelerator? | 那粒子加速器呢 |
[37:43] | How does that fit into your grand plan? | 怎么会纳入你的伟大计划中呢 |
[37:45] | Well, why don’t you go on inside, | 不如你走进去 |
[37:48] | and let me show you. | 让我告诉你吧 |
[37:49] | You know, I just learned the hard way | 我已经吸取了教训 |
[37:51] | not to trust the bad guy. | 不会相信坏人 |
[37:53] | And yet… | 然而 |
[37:54] | I’ve shown you | 我已经一次又一次 |
[37:56] | time and time again | 向你证明 |
[37:58] | you can’t beat me, Barry. | 你无法打败我的 巴里 |
[38:03] | – Ronnie. – Firestorm. | -罗尼 -烈焰风暴 |
[38:11] | Wow. You brought yourself a friend. | 你带来了一个朋友 |
[38:19] | Welcome, Mr. Queen. | 欢迎啊 奎恩先生 |
[38:21] | Hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没来得太迟 |
[38:23] | You’re just in time. | 来得正好 |
[38:24] | I don’t care how fast you are. | 我不管你的速度有多快 |
[38:27] | You can’t fight all three of us at the same time. | 你是无法同时战胜我们三人的 |
[38:29] | Oh, I can’t? | 不行吗 |
[38:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:34] | This, this is gonna be fun. | 这下一定会很好玩 |
[38:58] | Move, Barry. | 快出来 巴里 |
[39:01] | Barry, move! | 巴里 快出来 |
[39:13] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[39:17] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[39:21] | Nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer. | 雷·帕尔默提供的纳米机器人 |
[39:24] | They’re delivering a high frequency pulse | 里面正在释放的高频脉冲 |
[39:26] | that’s disabling your speed. | 正在弱化你的速度 |
[39:27] | You’re not gonna be running around for quite a while. | 你将有一段时间无法四处跑动了 |
[40:07] | The history books say | 历史书上说 |
[40:09] | you live to be 86 years old, Mr. Queen. | 你会活到86岁 奎恩先生 |
[40:12] | Well, I guess the history books | 看来历史书 |
[40:15] | are wrong. | 是错的 |
[40:21] | That’s the spirit. | 这样才对 |
[40:24] | You can’t stop me, Flash. | 你阻止不了我的 闪电侠 |
[40:26] | And you never will. | 永远也不可能 |
[40:44] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[41:29] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢大家 |
[41:30] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[41:33] | Nice haircut. | 发型不错 |
[41:34] | And I see we’ve abandoned our traditional green. | 看来你放弃了传统的绿色嘛 |
[41:37] | Trying something different. | 我在尝试不同的事物 |
[41:39] | Look… | 听着 |
[41:40] | I might need a favor from you. | 我可能需要你的帮忙 |
[41:42] | Wherever, whenever. | 随时为你效劳 |
[41:55] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |