时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:11] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
[00:13] | by something impossible. | 被令人难以置信的东西杀害 |
[00:15] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
[00:18] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:21] | To the outside world, I am an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:26] | but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime | 但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 |
[00:29] | and find others like me. | 寻找跟我一样的人 |
[00:31] | And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
[00:33] | and get justice for my father. | 让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
[00:36] | That day is today. | 而那一天就是今天 |
[00:42] | What? No Big Belly Burger? | 怎么 没带巨无霸来吗 |
[00:46] | It’s one of the few perks of living in this time. | 那可是活在这年头仅有的几个好处之一 |
[00:48] | We’re out of cows where I come from. | 我来的那地方已经没有牛了 |
[00:49] | You don’t care about that. | 你不关心这个 |
[00:50] | You have questions. Go ahead. | 你有问题 问吧 |
[00:52] | Not sure where to start… Thawne. | 我不知要从何开始 斯旺 |
[00:55] | That is your real name– Eobard Thawne. | 那是你的真名吧 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[00:58] | – Since the day I was born. – And when was that? | -从我出生起就是了 -那是什么时候 |
[01:00] | 136 years from now. | 136年之后 |
[01:02] | That’s not what you want to know. | 这不是你想要知道的 |
[01:05] | Go ahead, Barry. | 来吧 巴里 |
[01:09] | Ask it. | 问吧 |
[01:12] | Why did you kill my mother? | 你为什么要杀了我母亲 |
[01:14] | Because I hate you. | 因为我恨你 |
[01:16] | Not you now. You years from now. | 不是现在的你 是多年后的你 |
[01:18] | – In the future. – In a future. Yes. | -未来的我 -某个未来 没错 |
[01:21] | We’re enemies, rivals, opposites, | 我们是敌人 死对头 对立面 |
[01:23] | reverses of one another. | 对方的反面 |
[01:25] | Why? Wh-why were we enemies? | 为什么 我们为什么是敌人 |
[01:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[01:29] | It doesn’t… matter anymore. | 已经不再重要了 |
[01:32] | What matters is that neither of us was strong enough | 重要的是 咱们俩人都不够强大 |
[01:34] | to defeat the other. | 无法打败对方 |
[01:36] | Until I learned your secret. | 直到我知道了你的秘密 |
[01:39] | I learned your name. | 我知道了你的名字 |
[01:42] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[01:44] | And finally, I knew how to defeat you once and for all. | 最终 我知道了怎么一举击败你 |
[01:48] | Travel back in time, kill you as a child. | 回到过去 杀死还是孩子的你 |
[01:52] | Wipe you from the face of the earth. | 把你从地球上抹掉 |
[01:55] | But then you, future you, that is, followed me back, | 但是你 未来的你 跟着我回来了 |
[01:59] | and we fought. | 然后我们战斗 |
[02:02] | We both landed some pretty solid shots. | 我们都造成了不小的伤害 |
[02:05] | And then you, future you, | 然后你 未来的你 |
[02:07] | got your younger self out of there. | 把年轻的你救了出去 |
[02:10] | I was so mad. | 我气疯了 |
[02:14] | And then I thought… | 然后我想 |
[02:18] | what if you were to suffer a tragedy? | 如果你承受悲痛后会如何 |
[02:21] | What if you were to suffer something so horrible, | 如果你承受的打击实在太可怕 |
[02:25] | so traumatic that your child self could never recover? | 太伤人 以至于年轻的你永远无法恢复 |
[02:28] | Then you would not become The Flash. | 这样你就不会成为闪电侠 |
[02:30] | And so I stabbed your mother in the heart, | 所以我刺中了你母亲的心脏 |
[02:33] | and I was free. | 之后我终于释怀了 |
[02:35] | Finally able to return to a future without The Flash, | 终于可以回到一个没有闪电侠的未来了 |
[02:39] | only to realize that in traveling back | 只是我在试图回去的时候发现 |
[02:43] | I’d lost my way home. | 我失去了回家的道路 |
[02:46] | Lost my ability to harness the speed force. | 失去了驾驭神速力的能力 |
[02:49] | And without it, I was stuck here. | 没有了它 我被困在了这里 |
[02:52] | Stranded in this time, unable to return to my own. | 搁浅在这里 无法回到自己的时代 |
[02:56] | And the only way back was The Flash. | 而唯一能回去的办法 就是闪电侠 |
[03:00] | But The Flash was gone, and so I created him. | 但是闪电侠不在了 所以我创造了他 |
[03:09] | Why train me? | 为什么要训练我 |
[03:11] | Why help me save so many people? | 为什么要帮助我拯救那么多的人 |
[03:14] | Because I needed you to get fast. | 因为我需要你变快 |
[03:17] | Fast enough to rupture the space-time barrier | 快到可以突破时空的壁障 |
[03:22] | and create a stable wormhole | 并且创造出稳定的虫洞 |
[03:24] | through which I could return home. | 通过它我可以回家 |
[03:27] | Why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[03:28] | Because… | 因为 |
[03:30] | Barry Allen, if you give me what I want, | 巴里·艾伦 如果你给我我想要的 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna give you what you want. | 我就给你你想要的 |
[03:40] | You can go back and save your mother. | 你可以回去救你的母亲 |
[03:43] | You can prevent your father from going to prison. | 你可以让你的父亲免于牢狱之灾 |
[03:46] | You can reunite the Allen family. | 你可以让你的家人重聚 |
[03:52] | No. | 不 |
[03:54] | No, I don’t believe you. | 不 我不相信你 |
[03:59] | I want to kill you right now. | 我现在就想杀了你 |
[04:01] | I know that rage. | 我了解那股怒火 |
[04:03] | I used to feel that rage every time I looked upon you. | 以前每当我看着你都会有这种感觉 |
[04:06] | And now, somehow, | 而现在 不知为何 |
[04:10] | I know what Joe and Henry feel | 我知道了乔和亨利的感觉 |
[04:15] | when they look on you with pride. | 当他们满怀自豪地看着你时的感觉 |
[04:18] | With love. | 满怀爱 |
[04:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:21] | Don’t you ever say that to me! | 我不许你对我说这话 |
[04:23] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很难过 |
[04:25] | but I’m giving you a chance. | 但是我在给你一个机会 |
[04:28] | I’m giving you a chance to undo all the evil I’ve done. | 我在给你机会去消除我所犯下的所有罪恶 |
[04:34] | Don’t you want that chance? | 你不想要这个机会吗 |
[04:51] | The rare opportunity to go back in time and right a wrong | 有机会回到过去改正错误 |
[04:55] | and save your mother’s life– | 还能拯救你母亲的性命 |
[04:58] | quite the paradox Harrison has presented you with, Mr. Allen. | 哈里森给你出了个大悖论啊 艾伦先生 |
[05:01] | The chance to be with someone you love? | 有机会和你爱的人在一起 |
[05:04] | Seems pretty cut and dry to me. | 在我看来挺实在的 |
[05:06] | At first blush, Dr. Snow, it would appear so, | 乍一看可能是这样 斯诺博士 |
[05:09] | but this gift has unparalleled risk. | 但是这福利有着很大的风险 |
[05:14] | Barry, the night your mother died, | 巴里 你母亲死的那晚 |
[05:16] | the night you saved yourself from being killed, | 你拯救自己的那一晚 |
[05:19] | that event altered the timeline you were already on | 那场事件改变了你所在的时间线 |
[05:23] | and changed the course of history. | 改变了历史的走向 |
[05:25] | So what you’re saying is we’re living in a parallel universe? | 所以你是说我们生活在平行宇宙中吗 |
[05:28] | Just like when I time travelled before. | 就像是我之前穿越时空一样 |
[05:30] | But he–he only changed one day that time. | 但是他之前只改变了一天 |
[05:33] | Exactly. Now imagine 15 years of | 没错 现在想象一下十五年的 |
[05:37] | compounded experiences. | 错综复杂的经历 |
[05:39] | One different decision, no matter how big or small, | 一个不同的决定 不管是大是小 |
[05:42] | impacts everything that follows. | 会改变之后所有的发展 |
[05:43] | Moments upon moments, choices upon choices. | 一个接着一个的时刻 一个接着一个的选择 |
[05:46] | No relationships, nothing would be as it is today, | 没有交集 所有事都会变得不同 |
[05:51] | and you’d never know the difference | 而且你永远也不会知道其中的区别 |
[05:52] | because you’d never remember any of it. | 因为你根本不会记得 |
[05:58] | So if I go back and save my mom, | 如果我回去救我妈妈 |
[06:02] | my dad doesn’t go to prison. | 我爸爸就不会去坐牢 |
[06:06] | I never live with Joe and Iris. | 我不会跟乔还有爱瑞丝住在一起 |
[06:09] | You might never meet me. | 你也许根本不会遇到我 |
[06:12] | Or Caitlin or Ronnie. | 或者遇到凯特琳和罗尼 |
[06:15] | Truth is, there’s no real way | 事实上 我们没法知道 |
[06:19] | of knowing what your life will be. | 你的生活会怎样 |
[06:27] | There’s no choice here, Barry. You have to do this. | 没什么可选的 巴里 你必须这么做 |
[06:30] | You gotta change the past. | 你得改变过去 |
[06:39] | Joe? | 乔 |
[06:41] | So what– what, that’s it? | 所以…你就是这么想的吗 |
[06:45] | You think I should just do it? | 你觉得我该这么做 |
[06:49] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[06:53] | Which means I will never come to live with you, and… | 但这就意味着我不会搬去跟你住 |
[06:56] | you’re okay with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[06:59] | Barry, you get the chance to grow up with both parents. | 巴里 到时候你可以在父母陪伴下长大 |
[07:02] | You don’t have to grow up without a mother. | 你母亲会一直陪在你身边 |
[07:05] | What about growing up without a father? | 可我就没有父亲了啊 |
[07:07] | You will have a father, your real father. | 你当然有 你的亲生父亲 |
[07:12] | Wells has messed with our lives long enough. | 威尔斯把我们的生活搞得一团糟 |
[07:15] | This is why you became The Flash, Barry. | 你之所以成为闪电侠就是为了这个 巴里 |
[07:19] | To put things right. | 把一切纠正过来 |
[07:21] | You saved a lot of people’s lives this past year. | 过去这一年里 你救了很多人的命 |
[07:25] | Now it’s time to save yours. | 现在是时候拯救你自己了 |
[07:47] | Dad, look. I know this sounds crazy. | 爸爸 我知道这听起来很不可思议 |
[07:51] | I think we’re way past crazy, slugger. | 这何止是不可思议 小拳王 |
[07:54] | Look, you’re fast, I get it. But turning back time… | 你动作是很快 但是把时间扳回来 |
[07:58] | No, I wouldn’t be turning time back. | 不 我不是要把时间扳回来 |
[08:00] | I would be… going back | 我是要…回到过去 |
[08:04] | to that night to save her. | 回到那晚 去拯救她 |
[08:07] | And what does Joe think about all this? | 乔怎么说 |
[08:11] | He thinks I should do it. | 他觉得我应该这么做 |
[08:14] | No. | 不行 |
[08:17] | You can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[08:20] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[08:23] | I can make it so that night will never have happened. | 如果我成功了 那晚的惨剧就不会发生 |
[08:28] | We’ll be a family again. | 我们又会是一家人 |
[08:30] | We are a family. | 我们就是一家人 |
[08:32] | Not like this. Not without Mom. | 没有妈妈 就不是一个完整的家庭 |
[08:34] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[08:35] | there’s a natural order to things, okay? | 这些都是命中注定的 |
[08:39] | Things happen the way they do. | 万物自有其定律 |
[08:41] | We may not know why at the time, | 也许当时我们不明白 |
[08:43] | but there must always be a reason. | 但每件事都有自己的原因 |
[08:45] | Now, I believe that. I’ve had to believe it. | 我是这么相信的 我必须得相信 |
[08:50] | I–I can save Mom. | 我能拯救妈妈 |
[08:53] | At what cost? | 以什么为代价呢 |
[08:56] | You said time would change. | 你说过时间会改变 |
[08:57] | What if it changes you? | 那如果时间的变化改变了你呢 |
[08:58] | – I don’t care. – I do. | -我不在乎 -我在乎 |
[09:03] | I am in awe | 你能成长为这么棒的一个人 |
[09:07] | of the remarkable man that you are becoming– | 让我感到很惊喜 |
[09:11] | all the things you’ve achieved, | 你做出了这么多成就 |
[09:12] | and not just as The Flash, | 不仅仅是以闪电侠的身份 |
[09:14] | but you, Barry. | 而是你自身的成就 |
[09:16] | Your honesty. Your heart. | 你的诚实 你的善良 |
[09:20] | You were always a hero. | 你一直是个英雄 |
[09:24] | And your mom would be just as proud. | 你妈妈会一直为你感到骄傲 |
[09:27] | And if she had a say in this, | 如果她现在能发表自己的看法 |
[09:28] | if she thought for one second that you going back to save her | 只要她知道 你回去拯救她 |
[09:30] | would mean you losing what makes you so special, | 意味着你会失去让你变得如此好的东西 |
[09:33] | she would never want that. | 她肯定不会同意的 |
[09:38] | Barry, what I hope for you, | 巴里 我对你的期望 |
[09:42] | maybe the greatest thing that a father can hope for his son | 可能是一个父亲对孩子最大的期望 |
[09:46] | is that one day, you will become a father yourself. | 我希望有一天 你也能为人父 |
[09:51] | And then you will know… | 到时候你就知道 |
[09:57] | how much I truly love you. | 我有多爱你了 |
[10:07] | 98.6. Normal. | 98.6 数据正常 |
[10:09] | I don’t even know what that word means anymore. | 我都不知道这算什么了 |
[10:11] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[10:13] | I know Barry really appreciates you | 巴里很感激你 |
[10:14] | coming back to help him stop Wells. | 能够回来帮他阻止威尔斯 |
[10:16] | That’s not the only reason I’m back, Cait. | 这不是我回来的唯一原因 凯特 |
[10:19] | I’m here now. For good. | 我回来了 不会再走了 |
[10:21] | But I thought– | 但我以为 |
[10:22] | I thought too– I thought too much | 我原来也是这么想的 但我想得太多了 |
[10:25] | about what might happen if the government tracked us down. | 我怕政府不会放过我们 |
[10:27] | If we couldn’t control our powers and we hurt someone. | 我怕我们控制不了力量 伤害到别人 |
[10:31] | If we hurt you. | 伤害到你 |
[10:33] | But I realized that | 但我意识到 |
[10:35] | although sometimes I’m more than one man, | 尽管有时候我体内还有别人 |
[10:39] | I’m not whole unless I’m with you. | 但没有你 我的生命依然不完整 |
[10:42] | I love you, Cait. | 我爱你 凯特 |
[10:47] | – Are you sure? – I am. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[10:50] | Once upon a time and a Particle Accelerator or so ago, | 很久以前 在粒子加速器那事发生前 |
[10:54] | you agreed to marry me. | 你答应要嫁给我 |
[10:56] | Yes, I did. | 我是答应了 |
[10:57] | What do you say we do that? | 你觉得我们结婚如何 |
[11:08] | Thought I might find you here. | 我想着能在这里找到你 |
[11:13] | I needed to get out of the lab. | 我不能待在实验室里 |
[11:19] | I thought this would be a good place to think. | 我觉得这里能帮助我好好思考 |
[11:21] | Oh, it is. Trust me. | 这是个好地方 真的 |
[11:24] | I’ve done a lot of thinking up here. | 我也在这里想过很多事情 |
[11:27] | When I wasn’t having clandestine meetings | 在我没有跟神秘的”闪电” |
[11:29] | with the mysterious “Streak.” | 进行秘密会谈的时候 |
[11:33] | Yeah, not mad we lost that name. | 是啊 很高兴我们不再用那个名字了 |
[11:36] | Hey, I thought that had pizzazz. | 我觉得那名字很酷啊 |
[11:41] | – No. – Uh-uh. | -才不呢 -随你了 |
[11:49] | So are you gonna do it? | 所以你决定好了吗 |
[11:53] | It’s just so…huge. | 这事太…重大了 |
[11:58] | It’s the biggest decision of my life, | 这是我一生中做出的最大决定 |
[11:59] | and if I’m wrong, I can’t undo it. | 如果我错了 也没法挽回 |
[12:03] | Why would you want to? | 为什么要挽回呢 |
[12:05] | I mean, you’d | 你能重新见到 |
[12:07] | get to see your mom again, your dad, | 你的妈妈 还有你爸爸 |
[12:11] | have a great career, | 有一个美满的事业 |
[12:14] | even get married. | 甚至结婚 |
[12:18] | Iris West-Allen, huh? | 到时候我就是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[12:21] | I never really thought of myself as a hyphenator. | 我从来没想过我会用连字号署名 |
[12:24] | Must be a 2024 thing. | 一定是2024年的流行 |
[12:28] | We don’t know that that’s gonna to happen. | 我们不知道这是不是真的会发生 |
[12:31] | Do you think that because you didn’t live with us, | 你觉得是因为你没有跟我们住在一起 |
[12:36] | that’s why things are different there? | 那是事情不同的原因吗 |
[12:39] | Growing up together and… | 从小一起长大 |
[12:42] | knowing so much about each other… | 互相如此了解对方 |
[12:47] | it made it hard for me to admit how I felt about you. | 这让我很难承认我对你的感情 |
[12:54] | And I waited too long, and you fell in love with Eddie. | 而我等了那么久 你却爱上了艾迪 |
[13:02] | But living with you and Joe… | 但是跟你和乔住在一起 |
[13:07] | I’ve had a great life, Iris. | 我度过了一个美好的人生 爱瑞丝 |
[13:12] | Come here, Barry. | 过来 巴里 |
[13:20] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我应该做什么 |
[13:23] | I need someone to tell me. | 我需要有人能告诉我 |
[13:30] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[13:32] | every once in your life, Barry Allen, | 在你一生中该有一次 巴里·艾伦 |
[13:35] | you should stop thinking about other people. | 你不应该处处为别人着想 |
[13:38] | I think you should do what’s in your heart. | 我觉得你应该顺从你的心意 |
[13:41] | Do what you need to do for yourself. | 为自己而活 |
[13:54] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受点 |
[13:57] | it took you a whole hour longer to decide | 你考虑的时间比我想象得 |
[13:59] | than I thought it would. | 要久整整一个小时 |
[14:00] | So how does this work? | 那这要怎么操作 |
[14:03] | Your grand plan? | 你的宏大计划 |
[14:06] | Well, it’s really not that grand at all, Barry. | 其实并不宏大 巴里 |
[14:09] | In fact, it’s rather simple. | 其实很简单 |
[14:10] | We use the Particle Accelerator. | 我们利用粒子加速器 |
[14:12] | The Particle Accelerator. | 粒子加速器 |
[14:13] | The last time that happened, | 上次启动粒子加速器的时候 |
[14:15] | you caused an explosion that hurt a lot of people. | 你造成的爆炸伤害了很多人 |
[14:18] | This time, the accelerator will operate exactly | 这次 加速器会如设计般 |
[14:21] | the way it was designed to. | 正常运行 |
[14:23] | Except, instead of two particles | 但是这次不是两颗粒子 |
[14:25] | moving in opposite directions, | 反方向在内圈中 |
[14:27] | colliding at the speed of light in the inner ring, | 以光速运动互相撞击 |
[14:29] | we’re only going to inject one particle | 而是在加速器中 |
[14:32] | into the accelerator. | 只注入一颗粒子 |
[14:36] | And I’m what it collides with. | 而我要与那颗粒子相撞 |
[14:37] | And if you can go fast enough, Barry, | 如果你能跑得够快 巴里 |
[14:39] | if you can hit that particle with enough speed, | 如果你能以足够的速度撞击那颗粒子 |
[14:43] | you will punch a hole right through the fabric of reality. | 你就能在客观世界中撞出一个洞来 |
[14:46] | And you will create a portal connecting this time | 你将可以创造出一个连接这个时间和 |
[14:50] | to infinite times. | 无限时间的传送门 |
[14:54] | A wormhole. | 虫洞 |
[14:54] | Through which one might travel back to the past, say, | 通过传送门 你就能回到过去 |
[14:58] | to the night your mother died | 比如回到你母亲过世的那晚 |
[14:59] | or forward to the future, to, say, | 或者穿越到未来比如说 |
[15:03] | my time. | 我的时代 |
[15:05] | You said if I run fast enough. | 你说过如果我跑得够快 |
[15:08] | What happens if I don’t? | 如果我跑得不够快呢 |
[15:09] | If you don’t achieve the desired velocity Barry, | 如果你没达到预期的速度 巴里 |
[15:13] | you’ll die. | 你会死 |
[15:21] | According to Wells’ calculations, | 根据威尔斯的计算 |
[15:22] | Barry super-speeds inside the accelerator ring. | 巴里要在加速器圈里跑出超速 |
[15:26] | Once Barry reaches optimum speed, | 一旦巴里达到最佳速度 |
[15:28] | we then launch a hydrogen proton into the accelerator. | 我们就释放氢质子到加速器中 |
[15:32] | Once the collision happens, a wormhole forms, | 一旦碰撞开始 虫洞产生 |
[15:35] | opening a gateway into time itself. | 就会产生一条时间本身的通道 |
[15:40] | It’s at that moment I plan on shouting something | 就在那瞬间我决定喊一句 |
[15:42] | along the lines of “Eureka” or possibly “Excelsior.” | “我发现了”或是”太棒了” |
[15:45] | I’m uncommitted. | 我还没决定 |
[15:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:50] | I mean, on the one hand, | 我觉得 一方面 |
[15:52] | it does make a kind of sense. | 这确实有点道理 |
[15:55] | On the other hand, | 但另一方面 |
[15:56] | why? | 为什么 |
[15:58] | Why, why would you ever consider doing this? | 为什么 为什么你想要回去 |
[16:01] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[16:02] | So, for this to actually work, | 那假设这真的能行 |
[16:03] | how fast would Barry have to go? | 巴里要跑多快 |
[16:05] | By my estimates, Mach Two at a minimum. | 通过我的推测 最少要声速的2倍 |
[16:09] | You’ve never gone that fast. | 你从来没跑过那么快 |
[16:10] | So what happens if Barry doesn’t reach that speed? | 如果巴里达不到这个速度呢 |
[16:14] | I mean, I’m imagining a bug hitting a windshield. | 我在想象一个小虫撞击挡风玻璃 |
[16:17] | How far off am I? | 是不是这么一回事 |
[16:19] | Not very far, I’m afraid. | 恐怕差不多 |
[16:20] | Let me worry about how fast I have to go. | 还是让我来担心我要跑多快吧 |
[16:24] | We’re gonna need something else too. | 我们还需要点东西 |
[16:26] | Really? And what’s that? | 是吗 那是什么 |
[16:28] | ‘Cause I don’t know about you guys, | 因为我不知道你们怎么想的 |
[16:29] | but I’m not at all interested in | 但是我完全没兴趣 |
[16:31] | helping you get yourself killed. | 帮你自杀 |
[16:33] | I need you to build a time machine. | 我需要你造一台时光机 |
[16:36] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:39] | So, if Wells is as fast as you, | 如果威尔斯跟你一样快 |
[16:41] | what’s he need a time machine for? | 他要时光机来干嘛 |
[16:43] | Apparently he lost his speed when he killed my mom. | 显然他在杀我妈妈的时候丢失了他的速度 |
[16:46] | He gets it back sometimes but only in spurts. | 他有时可以短暂恢复速度 |
[16:48] | He can’t fully control it. | 他不能完全控制它 |
[16:49] | So I was right about the wheelchair. | 那我关于轮椅的想法是对的 |
[16:50] | He was using it to charge himself. | 他在利用轮椅给自己充电 |
[16:52] | So after I open the wormhole, | 等我打开虫洞之后 |
[16:53] | he’s gonna need the ship to travel back to the future. | 他需要时光机穿越到未来 |
[16:57] | He’s been squirreling away the parts. | 他一直在储藏零部件 |
[16:59] | Now we just need to put it together. | 我们现在只要把它组装在一起就好 |
[17:01] | Ronnie, I love you, but this is a time machine, | 罗尼 我爱你 但这是时光机 |
[17:04] | not a bookcase from IKEA. | 不是从宜家买来的书架 |
[17:06] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[17:07] | These tiles– they’re made of tungsten. | 这些瓦片是由钨制成的 |
[17:09] | Well, tungsten does have the highest melting point | 钨跟其他元素比起来 |
[17:11] | of any other element. | 确实有最高的熔点 |
[17:12] | Yeah, but the dust it generates is flammable. | 对 但是它产生的粉末是易燃的 |
[17:14] | The pressure exerted from the wormhole– | 虫洞产生的压力 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[17:17] | It could cause a hole to be melted into the exterior. | 它可能导致外部被熔出一个洞 |
[17:21] | It could explode. | 它可能会爆炸 |
[17:22] | Any ideas? | 有什么办法吗 |
[17:24] | Let me ask Dr. Evil. | 让我问问邪恶博士 |
[17:27] | Which used to be a name that made me smile. | 我以前觉得这个名字很好笑 |
[17:36] | Something on your mind, Cisco? | 有什么烦心事吗 西斯科 |
[17:37] | No. | 没有 |
[17:40] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:41] | How did you fit your Reverse-Flash suit | 你怎么把你的逆闪电战衣 |
[17:44] | into that little ring? | 放到那个小圆圈里的 |
[17:45] | Is it some sort of compressed micro tech? | 是某种压缩的微技术吗 |
[17:47] | Or actually, forget it. I don’t care. | 还是算了 我不在乎 |
[17:52] | Maybe a little. | 也许有点在乎 |
[17:55] | Ronnie’s right. | 罗尼是对的 |
[17:56] | I should have accounted for the temporal shearing. | 我应该对这暂时的飞速做出解释 |
[17:58] | Glad we’re still good for something. | 很庆幸我们对某些事还很在行 |
[18:00] | I never underestimated your contribution, Cisco. | 我从未低估你的贡献 西斯科 |
[18:04] | Or Ronnie’s. | 或者罗尼的 |
[18:05] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[18:07] | do you know how many times | 你知道有多少次 |
[18:10] | I wished you were there with me as I rebuilt the accelerator? | 我都希望改建加速器的时候你在我身边 |
[18:12] | It would have been a lot more fun. | 那样会很有意思的 |
[18:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:14] | Well, doesn’t change the fact | 那也不会改变 |
[18:16] | that your nifty little Time Sphere– | 你那个漂亮的小时间球… |
[18:19] | Is that what you’re calling it? | 你是这样称呼它的吗 |
[18:20] | Whatever it’s called. It’s gonna blow. | 不管它叫什么 它要爆炸了 |
[18:22] | Not if you cement the tiles with a cobalt resin. | 如果你用钴树脂加固瓦片就不会爆炸 |
[18:24] | That’ll prevent degradation in conditions of extreme heat. | 那样会阻止极热条件下引起的退化现象 |
[18:29] | Okay. Fine. We’ll try that. | 好吧 我们会试试的 |
[18:30] | That’s it? That’s all? | 就这样吗 没别的了吗 |
[18:32] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你想让我对你说什么 |
[18:33] | I don’t know, Cisco. | 我不知道 西斯科 |
[18:35] | I thought that of anyone, | 我认为在所有人中 |
[18:36] | you’d be a little more understanding of my predicament. | 对于我的困境 你多少会理解一些 |
[18:38] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[18:40] | These barbaric times. | 这野蛮的时代 |
[18:43] | It’s like living amongst the dead. | 就好像活在一群死人中间 |
[18:44] | Is that what you told yourself? When you killed me? | 你就是这样对自己说的吗 当你杀我的时候 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[18:57] | It was an alternate timeline. | 另外有一条时间线 |
[19:00] | One that Barry reset. | 巴里把它重置了 |
[19:02] | But I never forgot it. | 但我绝不会忘记 |
[19:03] | It just kept coming back to me. | 那些场景一直在我脑中回放 |
[19:08] | And I can still picture | 我依然能想起 |
[19:10] | the way you looked at me | 当时你看我的眼神 |
[19:13] | when you called me a son | 你管我叫孩子 |
[19:16] | and you crushed my heart with your fist. | 然后用拳头捏碎了我的心脏 |
[19:21] | Cisco… | 西斯科… |
[19:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:25] | Yeah. It sucked. | 是啊 烂极了 |
[19:28] | Not for killing you. | 不是为了杀你而道歉 |
[19:28] | I’m sure I had a good reason. | 我相信自己一定有合理的理由 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry for the fact that you’re able to retain traces | 我感到抱歉的是 你有能力保留另一条 |
[19:32] | of another timeline. | 时间线的痕迹这一事实 |
[19:33] | You’re able to see through the vibrations of the universe. | 你有能力看穿宇宙的振动 |
[19:36] | It means… | 那就意味着… |
[19:39] | I wasn’t sure until just now. | 直到刚才我才确定 |
[19:41] | Sure of what? | 确定什么 |
[19:45] | The night the Particle Accelerator exploded… | 粒子加速器爆炸的那晚… |
[19:52] | You were affected too. | 你也被影响了 |
[19:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:01] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[20:06] | Don’t be afraid, Cisco. | 不必害怕 西斯科 |
[20:09] | A great and honorable destiny | 一个伟大而光荣的命运 |
[20:13] | awaits you now. | 在等待着你 |
[20:14] | I only hope that as you’re living your great adventure, | 我只希望你在伟大的冒险旅程中 |
[20:20] | that you remember who gave you that life. | 会记住是谁给了你那样的人生 |
[20:24] | And that it was given out of love. | 而那是出于爱的给予 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry, but I’m told this is the only station | 对不起 我听说这里是有足够能量 |
[20:45] | with enough power to run these calculations. | 运行这些运算的唯一场所 |
[20:48] | If we make the slightest error creating the wormhole– | 如果制造出虫洞时有任何纰漏… |
[20:50] | Say no more. | 不必再多说了 |
[20:51] | Joe told me to stick around in case I was needed, | 乔让我守在这里以备不时之需 |
[20:53] | but it seems I’m only in the way. | 不过看起来我妨碍你们了 |
[20:54] | Everyone has a contribution to make. | 每个人都会做出贡献的 |
[20:58] | Perhaps you just haven’t discovered yours yet. | 也许你还没有发现自己的潜能 |
[21:00] | No, Dr. Wells made it pretty clear | 不 威尔斯博士向我讲述未来的时候 |
[21:02] | when he told me about the future. | 已经说得很清楚了 |
[21:04] | I don’t matter. | 我并不重要 |
[21:05] | As far as history’s concerned, | 就历史而言 |
[21:07] | I don’t save the day or get the girl. | 我没拯救世界 也没有抱得美人归 |
[21:09] | And you believed him? | 你相信他的话吗 |
[21:13] | He had a newspaper from the year 2024. | 他有一张2024年的报纸 |
[21:16] | And I have a mug that says “World’s Best Boss.” | 我还有个写着”世上最好老板”的马克杯呢 |
[21:20] | I doubt my teaching assistant would testify | 我怀疑我的助教会质疑 |
[21:22] | to its authenticity. | 这句话的真实性 |
[21:25] | We’re dealing with a lot of | 今天我们在处理大量 |
[21:28] | big scientific ideas today. | 重要的科学理念 |
[21:31] | But you, Mr. Thawne, | 但是你 斯旺先生 |
[21:32] | might be the most interesting thing here | 可能是尖端科研实验室里 |
[21:35] | at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 最有趣的了 |
[21:37] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:39] | What are the odds that Dr. Wells would travel back in time | 威尔斯博士穿越时空 |
[21:42] | and get stuck in the exact same city | 和他的曾曾曾曾祖父在同一个城市 |
[21:44] | as his great-great-great-great-grandfather? | 这样的几率会有多大呢 |
[21:48] | Working in the same profession, the same building? | 而且从事同一领域 在同一栋楼里 |
[21:51] | And that part of his plan to get home would mean | 他想回家的计划里意味着 |
[21:54] | that he’d have to preserve and protect your life. | 他必须保留和保护你的人生 |
[21:58] | That makes you this rare thing | 那就使你成为一件罕物 |
[22:01] | that no scientist can plan for. | 任何科学家都无法计划 |
[22:05] | Which is? | 那是什么 |
[22:06] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[22:08] | There is no science to coincidence. | 巧合是不存在科学性的 |
[22:13] | You, sir, are an anomaly. | 你是个反常现象 |
[22:17] | A wild card, as it were. | 可以说是一张万能牌 |
[22:20] | You are the only person in this whole story | 在这整件事里 你是唯一一个 |
[22:23] | who gets to choose his own future. | 可以选择自己未来的人 |
[22:29] | At least, that’s my opinion. | 至少 我是这样认为的 |
[22:32] | Wait, that can’t be right. | 等等 不该是那样 |
[22:34] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[22:37] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[22:38] | What? | 什么问题 |
[22:39] | The calculations. There is a danger. | 计算有误 这样会有危险 |
[22:41] | I know. I’m ready to take the risk. | 我知道 我愿意冒这个险 |
[22:43] | No, not just to you but to everyone. | 不 不只是你 所有人都会有危险 |
[22:46] | Wells didn’t tell us everything. | 威尔斯没有告诉我们全部实情 |
[22:48] | Barry, even if you do reach the right speed, | 巴里 就算你达到了精确的速度 |
[22:52] | colliding with the hydrogen particle, | 和氢粒子碰撞时 |
[22:54] | there is a chance that explosion could create a singularity. | 爆炸可能会产生一个奇点 |
[22:58] | What’s a singularity? | 什么是奇点 |
[23:00] | It’s a black hole. | 就是黑洞 |
[23:01] | We could destroy Central City. | 我们可能会毁灭中城 |
[23:03] | For starters. | 这只是首当其冲的 |
[23:04] | If we create a singularity here and then cannot control it, | 如果我们创造出奇点而无法控制的话 |
[23:10] | we could be looking at a global catastrophe. | 我们可能会面临全球性的灾难 |
[23:14] | So long and thanks for all the fish. | 拜拜 多谢你们的鱼 |
[23:22] | Well, sure, there’s a bit of a risk. | 没错 是会有点危险 |
[23:23] | I would hardly refer to possibly causing | 我不会把可能造成 |
[23:26] | an extinction-level event as “A bit of a risk.” | 灭世灾难的事件称为”有点危险” |
[23:28] | Yeah, and your accelerator’s | 是啊 你的加速器简直 |
[23:29] | been about as reliable as the beater I drove in high school. | 和我高中开的破车一样靠谱 |
[23:33] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你个问题 |
[23:34] | How many meta-humans– | 有多少超能力者 |
[23:38] | how many dangers– | 有多少潜在危险 |
[23:39] | have we faced this year together? | 是我们今年一起应对的 |
[23:43] | Or did you forget that was me | 还是说 你忘了是我 |
[23:45] | fighting alongside each and every one of you? | 和你们肩并肩一起对付他们每一个的 |
[23:47] | I have been planning this for almost two decades. | 这件事我策划了将近20年 |
[23:50] | It will work. | 它会成功的 |
[23:51] | And how do we make sure we don’t open a black hole | 那我们怎么能保证不在中城的市中心 |
[23:54] | in the middle of Central City? | 弄出一个黑洞来 |
[23:55] | So, once the wormhole stabilizes, | 一旦虫洞稳定下来 |
[23:57] | Barry will have 1 minute and 52 seconds to alter the past | 巴里会有1分52秒的时间来改变过去 |
[24:02] | and return to this time. | 并回到现在 |
[24:03] | If and when he does that, | 如果他能做到这个 |
[24:05] | you can close the wormhole, | 你就同时关闭虫洞 |
[24:07] | and we can all live happily ever after. | 然后我们就能从此过上幸福美满的生活 |
[24:09] | Almost two minutes. | 将近两分钟 |
[24:10] | More than enough time to save Nora. | 救诺拉的时间绰绰有余 |
[24:12] | But not enough time to stop you from going home? | 但这时间却不够阻止你回家 |
[24:15] | Everything’s a choice. | 每件事都是一个选择 |
[24:18] | And what if I’m late? | 如果我迟了呢 |
[24:19] | You won’t be. I believe in you, Barry. | 你不会迟的 我相信你 巴里 |
[24:23] | Always have. | 一直都是 |
[24:24] | So I guess the question is, | 所以我猜问题就在于 |
[24:25] | do your friends and family believe in you as much as I do? | 你的朋友和家人是否和我一样相信你 |
[24:48] | So, | 所以 |
[24:50] | if I don’t run fast enough to collide with the particle, | 如果我在和粒子碰撞的时候速度不够快 |
[24:52] | then I’m dust, | 那我就化成灰了 |
[24:53] | and if I do run fast enough but I’m not back here in time, | 而如果我跑得够快 但没能及时回来 |
[24:56] | then a black hole will form, | 那就会形成一个黑洞 |
[24:56] | swallow up the city and possibly the world. | 吞噬掉整个城市甚至全世界 |
[25:01] | You’re sure you still want to look me in the eyes | 你确定还想直视我的眼睛 |
[25:02] | and tell me this is for the best? | 告诉我这是上上策吗 |
[25:06] | I’d be lying if I told you I did. | 如果我说是 那一定是撒谎 |
[25:11] | Truth is, I don’t– I don’t know what to think. | 事实上 我不 我不知道该怎么想 |
[25:14] | I thought you were the sure one. | 我以为你是事事拿得准的人 |
[25:17] | I was kind of banking on that | 在我第一次做决定的时候 |
[25:18] | when I made my decision the first time. | 我还指望着这一点呢 |
[25:21] | I was faking it. | 我是装出来的 |
[25:23] | Sometimes parents do that. | 有时候家长会这么做的 |
[25:24] | Most of the time, parents do that. | 大部分情况 家长都这么做 |
[25:30] | Look, of course I’m scared. | 听着 我当然害怕 |
[25:34] | But I didn’t want you to not help your mother | 但我不想让你因为担心我 |
[25:37] | because you were worried about me. | 而救不了你的妈妈 |
[25:39] | Well, I’ll always worry about you, Joe, | 我会一直为你担心的 乔 |
[25:41] | just like you’ll always worry about me. | 就像你会一直为我担心一样 |
[25:44] | Sorry, but you can’t stop that. | 对不起 但你不能让我不担心 |
[25:52] | Do you think I can do this? | 你觉得我能做到吗 |
[25:55] | You think I can save my mom? | 你觉得我能救我妈妈吗 |
[25:58] | I mean, do you think I’m fast enough? | 我是说 你觉得我够快吗 |
[25:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:02] | I know you are. | 我知道你足够快 |
[26:07] | You know, I’ve– | 你知道 我一直 |
[26:09] | I’ve dreamed my whole life about… | 我这一生都梦想着 |
[26:12] | saving her, | 能够救她 |
[26:14] | freeing my dad, and… | 让我父亲重获自由 但是 |
[26:18] | I never thought I’d have to lose another parent to do that. | 我从未想过我要为此失去另一个父亲 |
[26:21] | Barry– | 巴里 |
[26:21] | Joe, it’s true. It’s true. | 乔 这是真的 是真的 |
[26:25] | I’ve always been so focused on everything | 我一直都只关注那一晚失去了的东西 |
[26:28] | that I lost that night, but I gained so much too. | 但同时我也得到了许多 |
[26:33] | I was born with one father, and that tragedy gave me… | 我出生时只有一位父亲 而那次悲剧却给了我 |
[26:38] | another. | 另一个 |
[26:41] | And I don’t think I can lose you. | 我觉得我没办法失去你 |
[26:44] | You won’t ever lose me. | 你永远都不会失去我的 |
[26:47] | Ever, you hear me? | 永远不会 你听到了吗 |
[26:49] | Ever. | 永远 |
[26:59] | Wow, slow news day? | 今天不忙是吗 |
[27:03] | If they only knew, right? | 他们要是知道就好了 不是吗 |
[27:07] | I thought you would be at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我以为你会在尖端科研实验室 |
[27:10] | I was. | 我之前在 |
[27:12] | Then I got hungry, so I went to Mama Chows. | 但我饿了 所以我去了周妈小厨 |
[27:14] | For dim sum? Your favorite. | 去吃中式点心 你的最爱 |
[27:17] | And to remind myself of something. | 还有提醒自己某件事 |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:24] | A coincidence. | 一个巧合 |
[27:25] | A pretty big coincidence, actually. | 其实是一个很惊人的巧合 |
[27:29] | About a year and a half ago, | 大约在一年半之前 |
[27:31] | I had a date with this girl. | 我和一个女孩约会过 |
[27:33] | Katie Rogers. She was a dancer. | 凯蒂·罗杰斯 她是个舞蹈家 |
[27:37] | We had plans to meet at Mama Chows, | 我们本计划约在周妈小厨见面 |
[27:40] | but she texted me. | 但她发短信给我 |
[27:40] | She pulled a hamstring and had to cancel. | 说她拉伤了腿 不能来了 |
[27:42] | Oh, those fragile dancers. | 舞者真是娇贵啊 |
[27:45] | I was bummed ’cause I was looking forward to it. | 我非常沮丧 因为我之前很期待 |
[27:49] | So I had dinner by myself, and I was walking home | 所以自己吃了晚饭 然后回家的路上 |
[27:52] | when I saw a mugger running with a stolen backpack. | 看到一个抢劫犯手持偷来的背包狂奔 |
[27:57] | Your backpack. | 是你的背包 |
[27:58] | And I arrested him. | 我抓住了他 |
[28:01] | That’s how you and I met. | 然后我们就这样认识了 |
[28:04] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:06] | Someone just told me how powerful a coincidence can be, | 有人刚刚和我说巧合有多么神奇 |
[28:09] | and it made me realize how many coincidences had to happen | 这让我意识到为了让你我在一起 |
[28:13] | for you and I to get together… | 在这段日子里 |
[28:17] | in this time. | 得发生多少巧合 |
[28:20] | We’ve all been so focused on Barry’s destiny, | 我们一直都把注意力放在巴里的命运上 |
[28:23] | I forgot that I have one too. | 我都忘了自己的命运 |
[28:29] | And it’s you. | 就是你 |
[28:32] | Iris West, | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[28:35] | every moment of my life led to meeting you. | 我人生中的每一刻都带我走向你 |
[28:43] | Screw the future. | 别管未来了 |
[28:47] | Screw the future. | 别管未来了 |
[28:55] | Is this actually binding? | 这真的有约束力吗 |
[28:57] | My father made me become a rabbi | 在我父亲送我去麻省理工学院前 |
[28:59] | before he would send me to MIT. | 他要我成为犹太教教士 |
[29:01] | This will be “Legit,” as the kids say. | 就像小孩子说的 这将是合法的 |
[29:04] | No kids say that. | 小孩子不会这么说的 |
[29:05] | Let’s not fight on our wedding day. | 就别在大喜之日争论了吧 |
[29:13] | If it’s all right with everyone, | 如果大家没意见的话 |
[29:15] | I’d like to skip all the Hebrew. | 我就不说希伯来语了 |
[29:19] | I’ve learned a lot | 过去的这一年里 |
[29:21] | about merging one’s life with another this past year. | 在融入他人生活方面我学会了很多 |
[29:25] | Yet, for all the incredible advancements in science | 虽然我们参与的科学领域取得了 |
[29:28] | we’ve all been party to, | 令人难以置信的进步 |
[29:30] | the mystery that brings two people together through love | 这让相爱的人结合的奇迹 |
[29:33] | is still the province of magic. | 依然是其魔力所致 |
[29:36] | Mr. Ramon, the rings please. | 拉蒙先生 请拿出戒指 |
[29:51] | I owe you a real ring. | 我欠你一个真正的戒指 |
[29:52] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[29:54] | I have everything and everyone | 我已经拥有了一切 |
[29:58] | that I could ever need right here. | 以及在场的各位 这就足够了 |
[30:02] | And… | 而且 |
[30:03] | if all the events of the past year | 如果去年发生的所有事情 |
[30:05] | have led us to this moment, | 指引我们来到这一时刻 |
[30:08] | it was worth it. | 那也是值得的 |
[30:11] | I love you, Ronnie. | 我爱你 罗尼 |
[30:13] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[30:16] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[30:18] | Stop telling me what to do. | 别再告诉我该怎么做 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:44] | There are gonna be three yous back there– | 那里一共有三个你 |
[30:46] | the you from the future | 未来的你 |
[30:48] | who saved younger you from the Reverse-Flash | 从逆闪电手中拯救了年幼的你 |
[30:50] | and now you you. | 还有现在的你 |
[30:51] | Remember, wait until future you gets younger you out of there, | 记住 要等到未来的你把年幼的你救出去 |
[30:54] | and then you can go and save your mom. | 然后你才能去救你妈妈 |
[30:57] | Piece of cake. | 轻而易举 |
[30:59] | May the Speed Force be with you. | 愿神速力与你同在 |
[31:06] | Good-bye, Dad. | 再见 老爸 |
[31:13] | Good-bye, Son. | 再见 儿子 |
[31:17] | Iris– | 爱瑞丝 |
[31:18] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不必说 |
[31:21] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[31:27] | I hope whatever life you get, | 我希望无论你的生活如何 |
[31:29] | it’s enough for you. | 那对你而言足够了 |
[31:31] | That it makes you happy. | 那样能让你开心 |
[31:33] | You too. | 希望你也如此 |
[31:54] | Remember, Mr. Allen, | 记住 艾伦先生 |
[31:56] | assuming you achieve the proper velocity and open the wormhole, | 假设你达到适当的速度 打开了虫洞 |
[31:59] | you will only have 1 minute and 52 seconds | 你也只有1分52秒的时间 |
[32:02] | to save your mother and return. | 拯救你母亲并返回 |
[32:04] | Or else… | 不然 |
[32:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:12] | you hold both our futures in your hands now, Mr. Allen. | 我们两人的未来都掌控在你手中 艾伦先生 |
[32:15] | And I know you can do it. | 我知道你能做到的 |
[32:18] | Now… | 开始 |
[32:21] | run… | 奔跑吧 |
[32:22] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:24] | Run. | 奔跑 |
[32:34] | The accelerator’s structural integrity is holding. | 粒子加速器的结构完整性正常 |
[32:38] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[32:39] | Is Barry okay? | 巴里没事吧 |
[32:41] | Yeah. He just passed Mach Two. | 没事 他刚刚超过了声速的两倍 |
[32:54] | I was waiting for you to bring Barry home. | 我一直在等你带巴里回家 |
[32:56] | Looks like he’s going to be staying with us for a while. | 看来他要在这和我们待上一段时间了 |
[33:00] | Barry, what you’re seeing is the Speed Force: | 巴里 你看到的就是神速力 |
[33:03] | your past, you present, your future | 你的过去 现在和未来 |
[33:06] | all at once. | 同时出现在你眼前 |
[33:07] | So you need to focus on where you want to go. | 你要把注意力集中在要去的地方 |
[33:11] | So think about… | 好好想想 |
[33:13] | that night. | 那天晚上 |
[33:15] | Think about your mother. | 想想你母亲 |
[33:21] | Time for bed. Good night, slugger. | 该睡觉了 晚安 小拳王 |
[33:23] | Mom! | 妈 |
[33:29] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[33:33] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[33:36] | Inject the hydrogen particle now. | 立刻注射氢粒子 |
[33:43] | What’s that? What happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[33:44] | Barry– he’s gone. | 巴里 不见了 |
[33:46] | – Look. – The wormhole. | -大家看 -虫洞 |
[33:47] | And it’s stable. Start the clock. | 很稳定 开始计时 |
[34:08] | Mom! | 妈 |
[34:11] | Mom! | 妈 |
[34:13] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[34:13] | Mom! | 妈 |
[34:19] | Nora! Hold on! | 诺拉 坚持住 |
[34:29] | Run, Barry, run! | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[34:34] | Barry, no! | 巴里 不 |
[34:38] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[35:05] | Hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[35:08] | Please. My husband, my son, are they– | 我丈夫和儿子他们 |
[35:10] | They’re okay. | 他们没事 |
[35:12] | They’re both safe. | 他们俩都很安全 |
[35:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:18] | I’m… | 我是 |
[35:23] | I’m The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[35:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:40] | You look just like my father. | 你长得很像我父亲 |
[35:47] | This won’t make any sense, | 可能你理解不了 |
[35:51] | but it’s me, Mom. | 但真的是我 妈妈 |
[35:55] | It’s Barry. | 我是巴里 |
[35:56] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[35:57] | Your Barry. | 你的巴里 |
[35:59] | Oh, my beautiful boy. | 我的好儿子 |
[36:05] | I got a second chance | 我有机会 |
[36:08] | to come back here and… | 重回这里 |
[36:13] | tell you that I’m okay. | 跟你报声平安 |
[36:16] | Dad and I are both okay. | 爸爸和我都没事 |
[36:20] | And we love you, Mom. | 而且我们都爱你 妈妈 |
[36:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:29] | Oh, my sweet boy. | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[36:32] | Bye. Good-bye. | 再见 再见了 |
[36:36] | Good-bye, Barry. | 再见 巴里 |
[36:40] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:43] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:07] | I believe it’s time to say good-bye to Harrison Wells. | 我觉得是时候跟哈里森·威尔斯告别了 |
[37:16] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[37:18] | Rip Hunter would be impressed. | 裂缝猎人都会大吃一惊的 |
[37:21] | He built the first one of these. | 他建了第一个这玩意 |
[37:23] | Interesting man. | 很有意思的一个人 |
[37:29] | Now what the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:31] | That’s my cue to leave. | 告诉我该离开了 |
[37:37] | Thank you, Cisco. | 谢谢你 西斯科 |
[37:39] | Don’t ever come back. | 别再回来了 |
[38:05] | 30 seconds. | 还剩三十秒 |
[38:14] | Home. | 回家了 |
[38:29] | – Oh, my God. – Barry. | -天呐 -巴里 |
[38:30] | We have to shut down the wormhole quickly! | 我们要赶快关闭虫洞 |
[38:34] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[38:42] | You didn’t save her. | 你没有救她 |
[38:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:47] | You could have had the life you wanted. | 你本可以过上你想要的生活 |
[38:50] | You could have had everything you ever wanted! | 你本可以得到你想要的一切 |
[38:54] | I already do. | 我已经得到了 |
[39:00] | Not for long. | 可惜时间不长了 |
[39:05] | Cut the internal generators. | 切断内部发电机 |
[39:10] | Ten seconds, hurry. | 还剩十秒 快点 |
[39:25] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[39:30] | Ronnie, are you okay? | 罗尼 你还好吗 |
[39:32] | Did you do it? | 你关上了吗 |
[39:33] | Yes, I turned them all off. | 是的 我都关上了 |
[39:37] | They did it. They cut the generator. | 他们做到了 他们切断了发电机 |
[39:45] | Just so we’re clear, | 跟你说清楚 |
[39:46] | after I kill you, | 在我杀了你以后 |
[39:47] | I’m going to kill them. | 我也会杀了他们 |
[39:49] | And then I’m going to kill your father. | 然后我会去杀死你父亲 |
[39:51] | I always win, Flash. | 赢的总是我 闪电侠 |
[40:01] | No, Eddie! Oh, my… | 不 艾迪 天呐 |
[40:05] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[40:07] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[40:10] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你干了什么 你干了什么 |
[40:14] | No such thing as a coincidence. | 没有什么是巧合 |
[40:20] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[40:21] | Cisco, help me. | 西斯科 救救我 |
[40:23] | Eddie’s his ancestor. | 艾迪是他的先人 |
[40:26] | If Eddie dies, he’ll never be born, and… | 如果艾迪死了 他就不会出生 而且 |
[40:30] | he’s being erased from existence. | 他的存在正在被抹除 |
[40:35] | No! No! Eddie. | 不 不 艾迪 |
[40:38] | Eddie, no, no. | 艾迪 不要 |
[40:40] | Stay with me, okay? Stay. | 别死去 好吧 不要 |
[40:44] | He was wrong, it turns out. | 他错了 原来 |
[40:47] | I’m a hero after all. | 我才是英雄 |
[40:48] | You are, Eddie. You are my hero. | 你就是英雄 艾迪 你是我的英雄 |
[40:51] | That’s all I ever wanted to be. | 这就是我一直想做的 |
[40:54] | Your hero. | 你的英雄 |
[41:02] | No! | 不要 |
[41:11] | I’ve controlled your life for so long, Barry. | 我控制了你的生活很久了 巴里 |
[41:14] | How will you get along without me? | 没了我你会怎么样 |
[41:43] | Guys, that’s not good. | 各位 这可不太好 |
[41:45] | Professor, I shut down the wormhole. | 教授 我关闭了虫洞 |
[41:47] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[41:49] | You did close it, but it seems to be reopening. | 你确实关闭了 不过它好像正在重新打开 |
[41:50] | 虫洞状态 不稳定 | |
[41:52] | We got to go. | 我们得离开 |
[41:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:55] | Iris, we have to go. | 爱瑞丝 我们得离开 |
[41:57] | I’m not leaving him. | 我不会留下他 |
[41:59] | We have to go now, honey. I’m sorry. | 我们必须得走了 亲爱的 对不起 |
[42:18] | So that’s what we didn’t want to happen. | 这就是我们不想让它发生的 |
[42:20] | – What’s it doing? – Feeding. | -它在干什么 -吞噬 |
[42:22] | A singularity won’t stop, not even after the earth is gone. | 奇点不会停下 即使整个地球都不存在了 |
[42:46] | I’m afraid the accretion disc has already assembled. | 恐怕吸积盘已经形成了 |
[42:49] | What? | 什么东西 |
[42:50] | The diffuse material that’s in orbital motion around the singularity. | 围绕奇点做轨道运动的一种扩散物质 |
[42:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:54] | We have to disrupt the motion. | 我们得破坏它的运动 |
[42:56] | Basically it’s just like the tornado, only upside down. | 它基本上就像个龙卷风 只是上下翻转了 |
[42:59] | And bigger. | 而且更大一些 |
[43:01] | And scarier. | 还更可怕一些 |
[43:02] | Barry, that event has an energy level | 巴里 那东西有个能量水平 |
[43:04] | of at least 6.7 Tera Electron Volts. | 至少是6.7特拉电子伏 |
[43:07] | It cannot be stopped. | 没人能阻止它 |
[43:12] | I have to try. | 我必须得试试 |
[43:38] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[43:40] | Barry. | 巴里 |