时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:31] | The man who saved Central City. | 拯救了中城的那个人 |
[00:33] | Why did you want to kill me? | 你为什么想杀我 |
[00:35] | – He promised he’d take me home. – Who? | -他答应带我回家 -谁 |
[00:37] | – Zoom. – Wells killed my mother. | -极速 -威尔斯杀了我妈妈 |
[00:39] | I don’t know anything anymore, | 我什么都不知道了 |
[00:41] | especially who I can and can’t trust. | 尤其不知道谁可以相信 |
[00:42] | S.T.A.R. Labs is now safer than ever. | 尖端科研实验室比以前更安全 |
[00:44] | People can’t just waltz in and out of here. | 这样就没人能随便进出了 |
[00:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:48] | – Stay where you are. – My name is Jay Garrick. | -站在那别动 -我叫杰伊·加里克 |
[00:51] | Your world is in danger, Barry Allen. | 你的世界正面临着危机 巴里·艾伦 |
[00:55] | Please, just let me explain. | 请听我解释 |
[00:57] | I mean you no harm. | 我不会伤害你们 |
[00:58] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字 |
[00:59] | I know all your names. Caitlin Snow, | 我知道你们所有人的名字 凯特琳·斯诺 |
[01:02] | Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West… | 西斯科·拉蒙 乔·韦斯特警探 |
[01:04] | Enough. | 够了 |
[01:05] | That part about explaining needs to happen right about now. | 现在就解释吧 |
[01:08] | This world is in danger. | 这个世界正面临着危机 |
[01:10] | What other worlds are there? | 还有别的世界吗 |
[01:11] | When you created the singularity above Central City, | 当你在中城制造了奇点 |
[01:14] | you also created a breach between my world and yours. | 你也在我们两个世界之间制造了一个缺口 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry, a breach? | 你说什么 一个缺口 |
[01:18] | Yes, a portal connecting our two earths. | 对 连接两个世界的传送门 |
[01:21] | And what precisely is your concern? | 那你的担忧的是什么 |
[01:24] | A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein | 几天前 你在核电站发现了 |
[01:26] | at the nuclear plant. | 阿尔·罗斯坦的尸体 |
[01:28] | But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you. | 但又有另一个阿尔·罗斯坦试图杀掉你 |
[01:30] | Atom Smasher. | 原子粉碎者 |
[01:31] | That man was from my world. | 那个人是从我的世界来的 |
[01:33] | If he got through the breach, | 如果他穿过了缺口 |
[01:34] | I suspect there’ll be more to follow. | 我想还有更多人会来 |
[01:35] | Okay, so, Jay, | 那么 杰伊 |
[01:40] | how exactly do you know all of this? | 你是怎么知道这一切的 |
[01:42] | Where I came from, I was a speedster like you. | 在我的世界里 我也是个极速者 |
[01:45] | They called me The Flash. | 他们叫我闪电侠 |
[01:54] | Before I arrived on your earth, | 在我来你们的地球之前 |
[01:56] | I was in a fight with a man named Zoom. | 我在跟一个叫极速的人打斗 |
[02:00] | Zoom? | 极速 |
[02:03] | I’ve heard that name before. | 我听过这个名字 |
[02:05] | Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. | 原子粉碎者 他说极速派他来杀我 |
[02:10] | Who is this guy? | 那他是谁 |
[02:11] | He’s a speedster, like you and me. | 跟我们一样 也是个极速者 |
[02:13] | And fast. Maybe the fastest of all. | 他速度非常快 可能是最快的 |
[02:15] | But evil. | 但他很邪恶 |
[02:16] | He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. | 他有着死神的脸孔 是无人能挡的恶魔 |
[02:24] | We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, | 我们在进行一场最激烈的战斗 |
[02:26] | racing throughout my city. | 在我的城市里狂奔 |
[02:28] | But I wasn’t fast enough to stop him. | 但我不够快 没能阻止他 |
[02:30] | Zoom has me beaten. | 极速打败了我 |
[02:34] | He was about to kill me | 他正准备杀我 |
[02:35] | when suddenly there was a blinding light | 突然出现了一道耀眼的强光 |
[02:37] | and the sky split open. | 天空裂开了 |
[02:39] | A breach, between my world and yours, | 在我们两个世界之间 出现一个缺口 |
[02:42] | caused from the singularity. | 是奇点造成的 |
[02:45] | It pulled me in… | 它把我吸了进去 |
[02:51] | And I somehow ended up in your world. | 我不知怎么就到了你们的世界 |
[02:54] | Powerless. Unable to return home. | 没了能力 回不了家 |
[02:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:58] | I lost my speed. | 我的速度不见了 |
[03:00] | How? | 原因呢 |
[03:01] | Not entirely sure. | 还不能确定 |
[03:06] | So, you’ve been in Central City for six months. | 所以 你来中城已经半年了 |
[03:08] | Why haven’t you come to see us before? | 之前怎么不来找我们 |
[03:10] | I’m in a foreign world here, Detective. | 我在一个陌生的世界 警探 |
[03:12] | I didn’t know who you all were. | 我不知道你们都是谁 |
[03:13] | Took me that long to piece it all together. | 我花了这么久才弄清楚的 |
[03:15] | So that’s how you know our names. | 所以你才知道我们的名字 |
[03:17] | You’ve been following us. | 你一直跟踪我们 |
[03:19] | Look, I know how this sounds. | 我知道这听上去有点疯 |
[03:23] | The existence of another earth, | 另一个地球的存在 |
[03:25] | you, another Flash, | 你 另一个闪电侠 |
[03:27] | it all came as an unexpected shock to me, too. | 我自己也很震惊 |
[03:31] | I just wish there was something I could do to convince you. | 我希望能做些什么 让你们相信我 |
[03:33] | There is. | 行 |
[03:35] | We’re gonna… do some tests on you. | 我们要…对你做些测试 |
[03:39] | See if you’re telling us the truth. | 看你说的是不是真的 |
[03:41] | ‘Cause if you’re not, this Zoom, | 因为如果你撒谎 这个极速 |
[03:45] | he’s not gonna be your only enemy. | 就不是你唯一的敌人 |
[03:59] | Where the hell am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[04:00] | You want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[04:02] | You only have to do one thing. | 只要做一件事就行 |
[04:05] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[04:06] | Kill The Flash. | 杀掉闪电侠 |
[04:12] | So, Mr. Garrick, | 加里克先生 |
[04:14] | how long have you been The Flash on your world? | 你在自己的世界当了多久的闪电侠 |
[04:16] | Not long enough to call me Mister. | 还没久到让人叫我先生的程度 |
[04:19] | Please, it’s Jay. | 叫我杰伊就好 |
[04:21] | Jay, of course. | 杰伊 |
[04:22] | On my world, I’ve been The Flash | 在我的世界 我做闪电侠 |
[04:23] | for about two years. | 做了两年左右 |
[04:24] | And how did you get your speed? | 你是怎么获得速度的 |
[04:27] | Not really sure. I was at my lab | 我也不清楚 当时我在实验室 |
[04:29] | trying to purify heavy water without any residual radiation | 试着在没有剩余辐射的情况下净化重水 |
[04:32] | when there was a blinding light. | 突然出现了一道刺眼的光 |
[04:34] | I fell into a coma. When I woke up, | 我陷入了昏迷 当我醒来 |
[04:36] | I could run almost as fast as the speed of light. | 我的速度几乎赶得上光速 |
[04:39] | Sorry. Did you say lab? | 你刚才是说实验室吗 |
[04:42] | Are you a scientist? | 你也是个科学家吗 |
[04:43] | Well, I certainly didn’t work at a place like this, | 我可没有这么高级的实验室 |
[04:45] | but, yeah. | 不过我的确是 |
[04:46] | I had a respectable solo operation. | 我一直都是单干的 |
[04:48] | Part-time chemist, part-time physicist. | 兼化学家和物理学家 |
[04:51] | Part-time superhero. | 还兼超级英雄 |
[04:53] | I can forget that superhero part now, though, huh? | 不过现在我可以跟超级英雄的日子说再见了 |
[04:57] | Is any of this possible? | 这一切真的可能吗 |
[04:58] | A breach to another earth? It’s not, right? | 连接另一个世界的缺口 这不可能吧 |
[05:00] | The contrary. Just recently, | 确实有可能 最近发生的事情说明 |
[05:01] | the many-different-worlds theory proposed interaction | 我们与平行世界交汇 |
[05:04] | with parallel universes was plausible. | 这种多重世界理论确实有其道理 |
[05:06] | Now, if what Mr. Garrick’s saying is true, | 如果加里克先生说的是真的 |
[05:08] | that theory’s been proven sooner than we all thought. | 这个理论早就被证实了 |
[05:10] | It doesn’t add up. | 我觉得这一点也不合理 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna be honest here, | 我说实话吧 |
[05:13] | I don’t understand what the hell any of you are talking about. | 你们刚才说的我根本没听懂 |
[05:15] | So, Jay is saying he’s from, | 杰伊要表达的是 |
[05:18] | like, a mirror-world. | 他来自一个镜像世界 |
[05:20] | Or a parallel universe | 也可以说是平行宇宙 |
[05:22] | that’s very, very similar to ours. | 这个世界跟我们的世界非常相似 |
[05:24] | Multiverse would be a more apt description. | 说这是多元宇宙应该更恰当 |
[05:28] | – No, not helping. – Bless your heart. | -还是不懂 -无知是福啊 |
[05:30] | Okay, let’s see if this helps. | 我来解释吧 |
[05:35] | This is our earth. | 这是我们的地球 |
[05:38] | Let’s call it Earth-1. | 就叫它地球一 |
[05:42] | And this second earth, let’s call it | 这第二个地球 我们可以叫它 |
[05:45] | Earth-2. | 地球二 |
[05:47] | This is where Jay claims to be from. | 杰伊就是来自地球二 |
[05:50] | And these other earths, three, four, five, | 其它的地球 地球三 四 五 |
[05:54] | to infinity, all of them, are nearly identical to ours. | 还有无穷的其它地球 它们都跟我们的类似 |
[05:58] | And they all exist at the same time, | 这些世界都同时存在 |
[06:01] | giving us endless alternatives to what we have here. | 于是给予了我们无穷的存在 |
[06:05] | For example, the Joe West on Earth-2, your doppelganger, | 比如说地球二上乔·韦斯特的二重身 |
[06:09] | he might not be a detective. | 也许他不是个警探 |
[06:10] | He could be a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. | 他可能是一名得到诺奖的物理学家 |
[06:13] | And you, the Barry Allen here is The Flash, | 在这里 巴里·艾伦是闪电侠 |
[06:16] | but over there, he could be an electrician. | 在另一个地球 也许他就是个电工 |
[06:20] | So, I’m assuming that the people on all these other earths | 其它地球的人 |
[06:25] | work to make money to pay bills and such. | 应该也要挣钱付账单之类的吧 |
[06:27] | – I would imagine. – So we got that in common. | -应该是的 -看来我们还是有共同点的 |
[06:29] | I’m heading back to the station. | 我要回警察局了 |
[06:30] | Call me when this makes a little bit more sense. | 等这一切说得通了再联系我 |
[06:32] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around this whole idea of time travel. | 我要花点时间接受这个时空旅行理论 |
[06:39] | There is one problem that remains. | 还有一个问题 |
[06:41] | If Mr. Garrick is telling the truth, | 如果加里克先生说的都是真的 |
[06:43] | there is a breach | 那么在中城某处 |
[06:44] | somewhere in Central City that we need to find | 有一个缺口 我们得找到缺口 |
[06:47] | and close for good. | 把它关上 以绝后患 |
[06:48] | Yeah, but how do we find it? | 可是怎么样才能找到呢 |
[06:49] | We don’t even know what to look for. | 我们都不知道从哪开始 |
[06:51] | Well, I-I suggest we put our heads together | 我们大家凑在一起 |
[06:54] | and come up with a solution. | 想一个办法出来 |
[06:56] | Not literally, of course. | 当然 不是所有人一起了 |
[06:59] | Those days are over. | 那段日子不复存在 |
[07:06] | – What’d you find? – Well, Jay’s heart rate is extraordinarily low. | -有什么结果吗 -杰伊的心率非常低 |
[07:09] | And he does have regenerative capabilities. | 他也的确有再生能力 |
[07:12] | Other than that, I’m not seeing any evidence | 除此之外 我没有发现其它证据 |
[07:14] | of the Speed Force in his system. | 证明他体内有超速能力 |
[07:16] | We don’t even have proof that he’s a speedster, | 我们甚至无法证明他是极速者 |
[07:18] | much less from another earth? | 就跟无法证明另一个地球存在一样 |
[07:19] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[07:20] | What does that mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[07:22] | Well, Jay doesn’t know this, | 杰伊没发现 |
[07:23] | but while I was testing his heart rate, | 不过当时我不仅测量了他的心率 |
[07:25] | blood pressure, and motor responses, | 血压 运动反应 |
[07:27] | I also measured his autonomic reactions while we were talking. | 我还监测了谈话时他的自主反应 |
[07:31] | You gave him a lie detector test? | 你还给他测谎了啊 |
[07:33] | And he passed it. | 他通过了测谎 |
[07:38] | What if he’s not a good guy, | 万一他不是好人 |
[07:40] | and he just wants to find our weaknesses? | 他只想找出我们的弱点呢 |
[07:42] | Keep running tests. See what else you can find out. | 继续进行测试 看看能否找到别的信息 |
[07:56] | Detective West, sir. | 韦斯特警探 |
[07:59] | Yes, Officer…? | 你好 请问你是 |
[08:01] | Spivot. Patty Spivot. | 斯皮沃特 帕蒂·斯皮沃特 |
[08:03] | Captain Singh mentioned | 辛格队长说了 |
[08:04] | there may be positions available on your anti-meta-human task force. | 你的反超能力者特别行动小组可能还要人 |
[08:07] | Yeah, everybody quit. There is no task force anymore. | 大家都退出了 没有所谓的小组了 |
[08:09] | Well, I know someone who’s interested in being on it. | 我认识一个想要加入的人 |
[08:13] | Me. | 我 |
[08:15] | You do realize that | 你知道 |
[08:15] | meta-humans have super powers, right? | 超能力者是有超能力的 对吧 |
[08:17] | And even if they didn’t, | 就算他们没有超能力 |
[08:19] | you wouldn’t be a good fit for the team. | 你也不适合加入这个小组 |
[08:21] | Because I’m a woman? | 因为我是女人吗 |
[08:22] | I didn’t mean to imply that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[08:24] | Good, because I know how difficult this job would be, | 那就好 因为我知道这工作会有多难 |
[08:26] | but I think I’m an excellent candidate. | 但是我觉得我是个不错的候选人 |
[08:28] | I triple-majored at Hudson in biology, chemistry, and physics. | 我在哈德森学院主攻生物 化学和物理 |
[08:31] | I’m in prime physical condition. | 我的身体处于最佳状态 |
[08:33] | And I rated top of my class in marksmanship. | 并且在我同级中 我的枪法最好 |
[08:35] | Your class? | 你的同级 |
[08:36] | You don’t even have your stripes yet. | 你连级别肩章都没拿到呢 |
[08:38] | Soon. Been on the job seven months, sir. | 马上就有了 已经干了七个月了 长官 |
[08:40] | Are you aware of what happened to my previous partner? | 你知道我之前搭档的下场吗 |
[08:42] | Detective Thawne, yes. | 斯旺警探 知道 |
[08:43] | I know that he died and the one before him, | 我知道他死了 而在他之前那任 |
[08:46] | Fred Chyre, died, too, | 弗雷德·夏尔 也死了 |
[08:46] | but the one before that’s not dead, | 但再之前那位没有死 |
[08:48] | just transferred. | 只是调离了 |
[08:49] | I’m sure it had nothing to do with you. | 我肯定跟你无关 |
[08:51] | Listen, Officer… | 听着 警官… |
[08:53] | Spivot, Patty Spivot. | 斯皮沃特 帕蒂·斯皮沃特 |
[08:54] | Yes, Spivot, the answer’s no. | 对 斯皮沃特 回答是不行 |
[08:57] | All I’m asking for is a shot, sir. | 只要给我一个机会 长官 |
[08:59] | Please, just an interview. | 求你了 我要的只是一次面试 |
[09:00] | You just had the interview. | 你已经面试完了 |
[09:01] | Didn’t get the job. | 你不被录取 |
[09:12] | I hope you understand why we have to do this. | 我希望你能明白这些是必须的 |
[09:14] | I get it, kid. | 我明白 孩子 |
[09:15] | You’re doing what you think you have to. | 你在做你认为你该做的 |
[09:17] | But you’ll all realize soon enough that this, | 但很快你会明白 这… |
[09:19] | the tests, it’s unnecessary. | 这些测试 都是没必要的 |
[09:22] | I want to help you, Barry, not harm you. | 我想要帮助你 巴里 不是伤害你 |
[09:23] | You’re not the first person that’s said that to me. | 你不是第一个对我说这种话的人 |
[09:25] | If what you told me about Zoom is true, | 如果你告诉我关于极速的事情是真的 |
[09:27] | that he sent Rothstein here to kill you, | 他派了罗斯坦来杀你 |
[09:29] | instead of locking me up in here, | 那就不应该把我锁在这里 |
[09:30] | you better start listening. | 你应该开始听听建议 |
[09:31] | Because if Zoom is involved, | 因为如果极速真的是幕后黑手 |
[09:33] | you are gonna need a lot more than just me at your side | 你就需要不止我一个人的帮助 |
[09:35] | to stay alive. | 才能活下去了 |
[09:37] | Barry, there’s a fire at the Waterfront. | 巴里 滨水区那里有场大火 |
[09:38] | Fire department’s on route. | 消防部门已经赶去了 |
[09:40] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就去 |
[09:42] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[10:05] | That was The Flash. | 那是闪电侠 |
[10:15] | That was a big fire. | 还真是场大火 |
[10:18] | It’s out, Cisco. | 扑灭了 西斯科 |
[10:20] | Copy that, see you in a bit. | 收到 等会见 |
[10:38] | I thought it would be harder than this. | 我还以为会更难对付一点呢 |
[10:53] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[10:56] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 还在吗 |
[10:59] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -什么情况 -我不知道 |
[11:00] | We need to find out. | 我们得去查出来 |
[11:06] | Bar. | 巴仔 |
[11:08] | What are we dealing with here? | 咱们要对付的是什么 |
[11:10] | Well, definitely a meta-human. | 肯定是超能力者 |
[11:12] | Had a pretty solid look at him between punches. | 在打斗期间我仔细地观察了下他 |
[11:14] | And he was, like, made of sand. | 他好像是沙子组成的 |
[11:16] | Sand? | 沙子 |
[11:17] | Okay. These walls are too porous to pull any prints. | 这些墙太潮湿了 弄不到指纹 |
[11:21] | I can’t even get one off the boat, | 船上也弄不到 |
[11:23] | but check this out. | 不过看看这个 |
[11:25] | There’s gasoline burns everywhere. | 到处都有汽油燃烧痕迹 |
[11:28] | Water didn’t go off. | 没有洒水 |
[11:30] | Sprinklers weren’t working. | 消防喷洒坏掉了 |
[11:32] | This was arson. | 这是蓄意纵火 |
[11:34] | Excuse me? Barry Allen? | 打扰一下 巴里·艾伦 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:38] | Two days in a row, Officer. What a coincidence. | 连续两天 警官 真是巧啊 |
[11:41] | Or kismet, if you believe in destiny or fate. | 或是天命 如果你相信命运或是定数的话 |
[11:46] | I’m Patty. Patty Spivot. | 我是帕蒂 帕蒂·斯皮沃特 |
[11:48] | I’m really excited to meet you. | 真高兴能见到你 |
[11:49] | I’m a huge fan. | 我是你的大粉丝 |
[11:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:52] | Your forensic reports. I-I read them sometimes. | 你的法医鉴定报告 我有时候会看 |
[11:56] | Who am I kidding? All the time. | 我瞎说什么呢 天天看 |
[11:57] | I’ve actually read them all. | 我全部都看过 |
[11:58] | Wow, I don’t think that I’ve read them all. | 我想我都没有全看过 |
[12:02] | They’re always so detailed. | 它们总是写的很详细 |
[12:03] | You know, they really paint a picture | 你知道 它们就像是在说 |
[12:04] | like you were somehow actually there | 似乎你当时就在场 |
[12:06] | when somebody was being brutally murdered. | 看着某个人被残忍地杀害了 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:10] | Uh, anyhow, I-I found, uh, something. | 不管怎样 我找到了些线索 |
[12:13] | Well, I think I found something. It’s just a theory, | 我觉得我找到了些线索 都是理论而已 |
[12:16] | but I would like to show you. | 但是我想给你看看 |
[12:17] | Great. | 好啊 |
[12:18] | So, this right here is the point of origin of the fire. | 那么 这里是最初的起火点 |
[12:21] | And look. | 看看这个 |
[12:24] | I don’t know a sandblaster on the market | 我不知道市面上有任何喷砂器 |
[12:25] | that can make a cut that precise, | 能做出这么精准的切割 |
[12:27] | so I think a meta-human may have done this. | 所以我觉得可能是超能力者干的 |
[12:29] | Here. Took a sample for you. | 给 帮你提取了一些样本 |
[12:31] | Uh, there’s also some fingerprints | 而且我在管道后边 |
[12:33] | on the back of the pipe. | 还找到了一些指纹 |
[12:34] | You should have gone into CSI work. | 你应该去做犯罪现场调查 |
[12:36] | I love the science, but out here’s where all the action is. | 我爱科学 但是大场面都是在这里 |
[12:39] | Isn’t that right, Detective West? | 是不是这样 韦斯特警探 |
[12:41] | The answer’s still no, Officer S… | 回答依然是不行 警官… |
[12:43] | – Spivot. – Spivot. | -斯皮沃特 -斯皮沃特 |
[12:47] | What was that about? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[12:48] | I’m trying to join the anti-meta-human task force. | 我想加入反超能力者特别行动小组 |
[12:50] | But you heard him. | 可是你也听到他怎么说了 |
[12:53] | Hey, he’s kinda like your dad, right? | 对了 他就像是你父亲 对吧 |
[12:55] | So, do you have any advice on how I can crack his no-code? | 有什么建议能让他改变想法吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah, I’ve been trying to pick that lock since I was 11. | 我十一岁的时候就开始尝试了 |
[13:00] | So, if you figure it out, how about you let me know? | 所以等你找到了门路 告诉我好吗 |
[13:03] | – Deal. – All right. | -可以 -好的 |
[13:04] | It was nice to meet you, Barry. | 很高兴见到你 巴里 |
[13:05] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[13:16] | His blood pressure is low, his heart rate is low, | 他的血压很低 心率也很低 |
[13:18] | his oxygen levels are impressive. | 但是他的含氧量很高 |
[13:21] | Yeah, but nothing compared to Barry’s. | 是的 不过跟巴里比起来不算什么 |
[13:23] | No, but he’s certainly in the physical specimen range. | 是的 不过他绝对属于身体很强壮的类型 |
[13:27] | In more ways than one. | 你这是话中有话 |
[13:30] | Oh, I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没注意到那方面 |
[13:32] | That’s enough for today, Jay. | 今天就到这 杰伊 |
[13:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Found it at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场发现的 |
[13:39] | I mean, it’s gotta be from the meta-human that attacked me. | 肯定是从袭击我的那个超能力者身上掉下来的 |
[13:44] | What is this stuff? Sand? | 这是什么东西 沙子吗 |
[13:46] | It’s not sand. | 不是沙子 |
[13:47] | It’s human cells whose myosin II protein | 是人体细胞 它的肌球蛋白II |
[13:49] | have migrated to the cell’s periphery. | 已经与细胞外围融合了 |
[13:51] | Jay’s a fellow science nerd. | 杰伊也是个科学牛人 |
[13:53] | Those cells have the ability to rearrange and harden, | 这些细胞具有重新排列和变坚固的能力 |
[13:56] | giving them the appearance of sand. | 使他们看上去像沙子 |
[13:58] | And how do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[14:00] | They belong to a meta-human | 它们属于一个超能力者 |
[14:01] | I’ve fought before named Sand Demon. | 我之前跟他打过交道 名字叫沙妖 |
[14:03] | I know you’re new here, | 我知道你是新来的 |
[14:04] | so I’m just gonna break it down for you. | 所以我就跟你直说了 |
[14:05] | The whole naming the bad guys thing, | 给坏人起名这件事 |
[14:07] | that’s my jam. But you know what? | 是我负责的 可是你知道吗 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna let you have that one ’cause I actually kinda like it. | 这次就用你的 因为我挺喜欢这个名字的 |
[14:11] | I’m not mad at that one. | 我对这个挺满意 |
[14:12] | Is that Barry’s sweatshirt? | 那是巴里的运动衫吗 |
[14:13] | Oh, sorry. It was all we could find, so… | 抱歉 我们只能找到这一件 所以 |
[14:16] | I was gonna say, ’cause it looks a lot smaller on you, right? | 我只是觉得你穿着有点小 |
[14:23] | I gotta do this thing. | 我得研究一下这玩意 |
[14:26] | So, who is this Sand Demon? | 沙妖是谁 |
[14:29] | I don’t know his name, | 我不知道他的名字 |
[14:30] | but I know how to stop him. | 可是我知道该怎么阻止他 |
[14:31] | You know what? | 其实 |
[14:32] | I think we’ll be fine on our own. | 我想我们自己就行了 |
[14:35] | Look, Barry, I don’t know what else I can do | 巴里 我不知道我还能做什么 |
[14:37] | to prove to you I’m on your side. | 才能证明我跟你们是一伙的 |
[14:39] | I’ve been poked, prodded. | 我被刺过 被扎过 |
[14:40] | I even subjected myself to a full body scan. | 甚至还做了全身扫描 |
[14:43] | I was being thorough. | 我做得很全面 |
[14:45] | Sand Demon’s from my world. | 沙妖来自我的世界 |
[14:46] | Let me teach you how to stop him. | 让我来教你怎么阻止他 |
[14:49] | Yeah, I don’t need you to teach me anything, Jay. | 我不需要你教我什么 杰伊 |
[14:52] | Zoom sent Rothstein here to kill you. | 极速之前派了罗斯坦来杀你 |
[14:54] | He must have sent Sand Demon here to do the same thing. | 他派沙妖来一定也是做同样的事 |
[14:56] | Don’t you get it? Anyone close to the Flash, | 你还不明白吗 跟闪电侠亲近的人 |
[14:58] | all of you, are in a lot of danger. | 所有的人 都有很大的危险 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | If you’re so good, | 如果你很厉害的话 |
[15:03] | you would have caught him already. | 你早就抓住他了 |
[15:07] | Let’s get Jay back to his cell. | 还是让杰伊回他的牢房吧 |
[15:18] | Hey, beautiful mind, | 帅哥 |
[15:20] | I think you need to take a breather. | 我觉得你该休息一下了 |
[15:23] | After some lengthy calculations, | 经过一些漫长的计算后 |
[15:25] | I believe I have discovered the key | 我相信我已经发现了 |
[15:27] | to proving the proposed breach theory. | 证明所谓的缺口理论的关键 |
[15:30] | Exotic matter. | 奇异物质 |
[15:34] | You mean, like, | 你是指 |
[15:35] | transdimensional energy? | 跨维能源 |
[15:37] | Precisely. Exotic matter, | 没错 奇异物质 |
[15:39] | transdimensional energy will theoretically leak | 跨维能源在理论上能够 |
[15:42] | from one universe into another. | 从一个宇宙泄露到另外一个 |
[15:44] | Now, if this breach Mr. Garrick’s talking about is real, | 如果加里克先生所说的缺口是真的 |
[15:47] | if there is indeed a hole in our universe which leads to his earth… | 如果我们宇宙中真有一个洞通往他的地球 |
[15:53] | We can make some adjustments | 我们可以稍作调整 |
[15:55] | and upload an electrophotography program | 向尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[15:57] | to the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite and essentially photograph | 上传电子摄影术程序 这样就能 |
[16:00] | the exotic matter leak. | 拍摄到奇异物质泄露 |
[16:02] | Thereby giving us the locale of said breach. | 这样我们就能知道缺口的位置了 |
[16:05] | Last time I saw the kit, it was in the fabrication room. | 上次我见到那个装备 还是在制造间里 |
[16:08] | I shall return. | 我马上回来 |
[16:10] | Getting gooseys. | 这老顽童 |
[16:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:14] | Let’s see what you’re made of. | 看看你是由什么构成的 |
[16:18] | That’s too much. | 太多了 |
[16:28] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[16:34] | I thought it’d be harder than this. | 我还以为会更难对付一点呢 |
[16:43] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[17:00] | I found our meta. | 我找到那个超能力者了 |
[17:02] | His name is Eddie Slick. | 他的名字叫艾迪·斯利克 |
[17:03] | We tracked those prints to his address. | 我们通过指纹找到了他的地址 |
[17:04] | All right, where are you? I’ll meet you there. | 好的 你在哪 我去找你 |
[17:07] | Too late. He made me. | 来不及了 他发现我了 |
[17:08] | What? Joe? | 什么 乔 |
[17:31] | So, can I be on your task force? | 现在我能加入你的特别行动小组了吗 |
[17:44] | That look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[17:48] | How about now? | 这样呢 |
[17:50] | – What’s it look like? – A fire. | -看起来像什么 -大火 |
[17:51] | There you go, genius. | 答对了 真聪明 |
[17:52] | It’s the fire you started in the third ward last night. | 这是你昨晚在三号仓库放的火 |
[17:55] | Man, I didn’t start no fire there last night. | 我昨晚没在那放火 |
[17:57] | What? Were you out of town? | 怎么 你不在城里吗 |
[17:59] | Your cat get sick? | 你的猫生病了 |
[18:00] | Well, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[18:01] | You don’t start fires anymore. | 你不再纵火了是吧 |
[18:03] | You been rehabilitated. | 你有前科 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I done it before. So what? | 没错 我有前科又怎么了 |
[18:06] | I didn’t do this one. | 这次不是我干的 |
[18:07] | I always start a fire with something that’s hard to trace. | 我放火一般都用很难被查到的材料 |
[18:11] | You know, like acetone or something. | 像是丙酮什么的 |
[18:14] | Or maybe you don’t need to use accelerants anymore. | 没准你不再需要催化剂了 |
[18:17] | Iron Heights can hold people like you now. | 铁山监狱就是为你们这种人设计的 |
[18:19] | You know that, right? | 这一点你明白吧 |
[18:20] | You think I’m one of those meta-human freaks? | 你认为我是那种超能力怪胎吗 |
[18:23] | If I had powers, you don’t think I would have used them | 我要有那种能力 你不觉得我早就会 |
[18:25] | to get away from you? | 用它来摆脱你们了吗 |
[18:26] | December, 2013. Where were you? | 2013年十二月 你在什么地方 |
[18:28] | – Why? – Answer the damn question. | -怎么了 -回答我的问题 |
[18:30] | – Where were you? – Blackgate Penitentiary. | -那时候你在哪儿 -黑门监狱 |
[18:32] | You don’t believe me. Check your records. | 不相信的话 去查查就知道了 |
[18:35] | Jimmy, I need you to confirm something for me. | 吉米 我需要你帮我确认件事 |
[18:37] | So, Joe told me what you did. | 乔跟我说了你的壮举 |
[18:39] | I’m impressed. | 不错哦 |
[18:41] | No, all I did was, you know, | 没有了 我只是 |
[18:43] | run the other print from the electrical pipe, | 追查了管道上的另外一个指纹 |
[18:45] | then track Slick down from there. | 然后追踪到了斯利克 |
[18:46] | That’s all. | 就是这么简单 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:50] | How’s it going with Joe? | 和乔那里进展的怎么样 |
[18:51] | You any closer to cracking his no-code? | 有没有想到办法改变他的想法 |
[18:53] | Are you kidding me? | 简直不敢相信 |
[18:54] | He’s like the permission Sphinx. | 他就像斯芬克斯的谜题一样 |
[18:57] | Or like a magic eight ball with just one answer. | 或是个魔术八球 但只有一个回答 |
[19:00] | Or like, you know, | 或者说是 |
[19:01] | the Bridgekeeper protecting the Holy Grail. | 保护圣杯的守桥人 |
[19:03] | – What is your quest? – Oh, to join your task force. | -你在追寻什么 -加入你们的特遣部队 |
[19:05] | No. | 答错了 |
[19:09] | Well, maybe I can put in a good word for you. | 也许我能帮你说点好话 |
[19:14] | That would mean a lot to me, Barry. | 那真是太令我感激了 巴里 |
[19:19] | He needs me. | 他找的是我 |
[19:22] | Okay, so, Slick wasn’t in Central City | 粒子加速器爆炸那晚 |
[19:25] | the night the particle accelerator exploded. | 斯利克不在中城 |
[19:27] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[19:28] | He’s a dirt bag, and an arsonist, | 他是个邋遢鬼 还是纵火犯 |
[19:30] | but he’s not lying about this. | 但这件事他没说谎 |
[19:31] | He’s not a meta, Barry. | 他不是个超能力者 巴里 |
[19:32] | Slick is the guy who jumped me. | 斯利克就是那个袭击我的人 |
[19:34] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[19:36] | that the Slick in there has a– | 那里的斯利克有个… |
[19:38] | A doppelganger? I don’t know. | 二重身吗 我也不知道 |
[19:42] | Yesterday’s surprise broadcast from a Star City vigilante | 昨天 突如其来的一段来自星城义警 |
[19:45] | who is calling himself the Green Arrow | 自称绿箭侠之人的公共广播 |
[19:48] | has spawned a massive outcry… | 引起了其支持者… |
[19:49] | Catchy. | 有意思 |
[19:50] | I hate it when they put a color in their name. | 我讨厌那些用颜色起名字的人 |
[19:55] | The sample you gave us? | 你给我们的样本 |
[19:57] | Not sand. | 不是沙子 |
[19:58] | Definitely human cells. | 绝对是人类细胞 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I know. It’s not him, I get it. | 我知道 不是他 我懂 |
[20:01] | I hate to say it, but I think this Earth-2 theory | 不得不说 但”地球二”这个推论 |
[20:04] | – is starting to make sense. – For real? | -越来越站得住脚了 -真的吗 |
[20:05] | What, you think Jay is lying about the Sand Demon? | 你认为杰伊在沙妖这件事上说谎了吗 |
[20:08] | I don’t know. That’s my point. | 我也不知道 这就是我想说的 |
[20:10] | But I’m not gonna just believe some guy that walks in here | 我不会轻信一个擅自闯入这里 |
[20:14] | and says a few things that sort of check out. | 然后说了一些可能是真事的人 |
[20:17] | Sort of? He was–he was right about Zoom. | 可能 极速的事他就没说错 |
[20:20] | We don’t even know anything about Zoom. | 我们根本就不了解极速 |
[20:21] | What is Zoom? Is Zoom even real? | 极速是什么 真的存在吗 |
[20:23] | Right now, that’s just, you know, a story | 就目前的情况来看 它就是那么个 |
[20:25] | around a campfire. | 围坐在篝火前讲的故事 |
[20:27] | I mean, have you discovered a breach yet? | 我是说 你找到缺口了吗 |
[20:29] | Not yet, but we know how to now. | 还没 但现在我们知道怎么找了 |
[20:31] | Have you found one thing to suggest that Jay is a speedster? | 你有找到哪怕一点能证明杰伊是个极速者吗 |
[20:35] | Is the Speed Force even in his system? | 他体内真的有神速力吗 |
[20:39] | It doesn’t appear to be, no. | 目前看起来没有 |
[20:41] | See? | 看到没 |
[20:43] | We are scientists. | 我们是科学家 |
[20:45] | You are a journalist. | 你是名记者 |
[20:47] | We test, we prove, we report. That’s what we do. | 我们试验 证明 然后报道 这才是我们该做的 |
[20:50] | Except right now, nobody here wants to do any of that | 只不过现在 这里的人除了我 |
[20:54] | except me. | 都没想这么做 |
[20:59] | Can we have the room for a minute? | 能让我俩单独聊聊么 |
[21:07] | What has happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[21:09] | Are you–me? | 你是说 我 |
[21:11] | Yes, you. | 就是你 |
[21:13] | The you that I grew up with. | 和我一起长大的你 |
[21:14] | The you that is my best friend. | 跟我最要好的那个你 |
[21:16] | The you that became The Flash. | 成为闪电侠的那个你 |
[21:17] | I haven’t seen that you in a very long time. | 我很久都没见到那个时候的你了 |
[21:20] | A lot’s changed, Iris. | 很多东西变了 爱瑞丝 |
[21:22] | Yeah, it sure has. | 没错 确实是变了 |
[21:23] | You have learned how to not trust people. | 你学会了如何不信任别人 |
[21:27] | What is it about Jay that you don’t like? | 你不喜欢杰伊哪里 |
[21:30] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[21:32] | It’s because he reminds you of Harrison Wells. | 是他总让你想起哈里森·威尔斯 |
[21:38] | I trusted that man. | 我那么信任他 |
[21:40] | For months. We all did. | 长久以来 我们都信任他 |
[21:45] | And you know what? | 但你猜怎么的 |
[21:47] | Eddie is dead. | 艾迪死了 |
[21:49] | Ronnie is dead. | 罗尼死了 |
[21:51] | And a whole lot of other people in this city, | 还有这座城市里面的很多人 |
[21:55] | they are dead because we trusted him. | 也因为信任他而死掉了 |
[21:58] | I’m not gonna let us make that mistake again. | 我不会让我们再犯同样的错误 |
[22:02] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[22:04] | not everyone is Harrison Wells. | 不是所有人都是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[22:08] | Besides, you defeated him because you trusted in people. | 再说了 你就是因为相信他人才打败了他 |
[22:13] | Because you believed in them. | 因为你相信他们 |
[22:17] | This team that you have here, | 在这里的这个团队 |
[22:19] | they will follow your lead. | 他们会追随着你 |
[22:20] | They’ll do what you say. | 他们会照你说的做 |
[22:23] | But if they think that you don’t believe in them, | 但是如果他们认为你不信任他们 |
[22:26] | it won’t be long before they don’t believe in you. | 过不了多久他们也就不信任你了 |
[22:35] | Get to walking. | 赶紧离开 |
[22:37] | I don’t want to see your ugly mug around here again. | 我不想再在这里见到你那张蠢脸 |
[22:39] | Sayonara. | 撒哟娜拉 |
[22:44] | We didn’t have probable cause. | 我们没有合理依据 |
[22:46] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[22:47] | One thing you should know | 有件事你需要知道 |
[22:48] | about dealing with these meta-humans, | 和这些超能力者打交道 |
[22:49] | nothing is ever as it seems. | 事情永远不会像是他们看起来的那样 |
[22:52] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[22:53] | you’re the only person here | 你是这里唯一一个 |
[22:54] | who wants to be on my task force. | 想要加入我的特别行动小组的人 |
[22:55] | You want to tell me why you’re so hell-bent on being on it? | 你能告诉我你为什么要这么执着吗 |
[22:58] | You want to tell me why you’re so hell-bent I’m not? | 你能告诉我为什么你这么执着的拒绝我吗 |
[23:05] | Didn’t I just tell you | 我难道不是刚告诉过你 |
[23:06] | I didn’t want to see your ugly mug around here again? | 我不想再在这里看到你这张蠢脸了吗 |
[23:08] | Well, you’re gonna have to, Detective West. | 但你不得不看 韦斯特警探 |
[23:11] | So I can get to the Flash. | 这样我就能干掉闪电侠了 |
[23:28] | I like you. You’ll do the trick… | 我喜欢你 你来当诱饵… |
[23:32] | just fine. | 刚刚好 |
[23:49] | Finally come to your senses? | 你终于恢复理智了吗 |
[23:50] | Sand Demon kidnapped a police officer. | 沙妖绑架了一名警察 |
[23:52] | A woman that I know. | 一个我认识的女人 |
[23:53] | And you need my help? | 你需要我的帮助吗 |
[23:55] | I need you to help us save her. | 我需要你帮我们一起救她 |
[23:58] | Before something happens. | 以免事态变得更严重 |
[24:01] | I guess you’re gonna have to trust me now, huh, kid? | 看来你没得选必须要信任我了 小子 |
[24:04] | We’re looking for any structures that promote humidity. | 我们需要找出任何湿度较大的建筑 |
[24:07] | Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort. | 温室 种植大棚 那一类的建筑 |
[24:09] | His body will literally start to fall apart | 如果他开始出现脱水状态的话 |
[24:11] | if he becomes dehydrated. | 他的身体就会崩溃 |
[24:12] | – Like dry sand. – Exactly. | -就像干掉的沙子 -没错 |
[24:14] | Sand Demon always attacks on two fronts. | 沙妖总是从两方面展开进攻 |
[24:16] | He creates a diversion, | 他会声东击西 |
[24:17] | then strikes when you’re distracted. | 等你分神之后 就发动袭击 |
[24:19] | Okay, then what do we do? | 好的 我们要做什么 |
[24:20] | We use your speed to get to him | 我们利用你的速度找到他 |
[24:21] | before the distraction can happen. | 在他进行声东击西之前 |
[24:22] | Jay, how do I stop somebody | 杰伊 我要怎么阻止一个 |
[24:24] | who can slip through my fingers? | 可以从我指缝里面溜走的人 |
[24:26] | The way I was never able to. | 利用我一直无法做到的方法 |
[24:29] | With lightning. | 利用闪电 |
[24:30] | Yo, are you about to pull a Zeus right now? | 你这是要叫来宙斯吗 |
[24:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:34] | Barry’s gonna hurl lightning | 巴里将要用力投掷出 |
[24:35] | from the energy he creates when he runs. | 他奔跑时产生的能量闪电 |
[24:38] | Because lightning plus sand equals | 因为闪电加上沙子就等于 |
[24:40] | Glass. | 玻璃 |
[24:41] | Time to learn something new, kid. | 是时候学个新技能了 孩子 |
[24:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:51] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[24:54] | Hey, are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[24:56] | That was Singh. | 是辛格 |
[24:56] | CCPD still hasn’t found anything yet. | 中城警局还是没能有任何发现 |
[24:59] | Irony is, I didn’t want Patty to have anything to do with | 讽刺的是 一开始我就不希望帕蒂 |
[25:01] | the damn task force in the first place. | 和这该死的特别行动小组有什么关系 |
[25:02] | And she gets taken because of me. | 她被劫走都是因为我 |
[25:03] | No, no, no, this isn’t your fault, all right? | 不不 这不是你的错 好吗 |
[25:05] | It’s hard not to think that. | 很难不那样想 |
[25:07] | Well, look, we’re gonna find Patty, all right? | 听着 我们会找到帕蒂的 好吗 |
[25:09] | Whatever it takes. | 无论需要什么代价 |
[25:24] | Flash is coming for you, you know? | 闪电侠要会来治你的 知道吗 |
[25:26] | Yes, I’m sure he is. | 当然 我很肯定他会来 |
[25:29] | You can’t beat him. | 你打不过他的 |
[25:31] | I don’t care what powers you have. | 不管你有什么能力 |
[25:33] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 那可不一定 |
[25:37] | Is that why you need to build that concussive bomb? | 这就是你建造那个冲击炸弹的原因吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 是的 我知道那是什么 |
[25:42] | I’m a cop. I’ve seen one before. | 我是警察 我之前见过 |
[25:45] | This isn’t gonna kill the Flash. | 这个杀不死闪电侠 |
[25:48] | I am. | 我会杀死他 |
[25:49] | This…is gonna kill you. | 这个会杀了你 |
[25:57] | You know you got lucky, right? | 你知道你只是运气好 对吧 |
[26:01] | You think you were chosen. | 你觉得你是被选中之人 |
[26:04] | The rest of us don’t mean anything. | 我们其余的人什么都不是 |
[26:06] | But it’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[26:07] | You were just at the right place at the right time. | 你只是恰好在那个时间出现在合适的地方而已 |
[26:12] | Getting those powers didn’t change who you are. | 获得这些能力没有改变你的本性 |
[26:14] | They only highlighted the worst parts of who you already were. | 它们只突显了你人格中最糟的部分 |
[26:17] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[26:20] | Maybe not. | 也许不对 |
[26:22] | Either way, you and the Flash are about to find out | 不管怎样 你和闪电侠马上要见证 |
[26:24] | what those worst parts are. | 这些最糟的部分了 |
[26:31] | I’ve searched all the vacant buildings in Central City | 我搜寻了中城所有闲置建筑 |
[26:33] | and none of them fit the description that we need. | 没有一个和我们要找的描述相符 |
[26:35] | And I’ve looked at any draw upticks on the electrical grid. | 我检查了输电网络图是否有飙升 |
[26:38] | Nothing out of the norm, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没什么异常 |
[26:40] | We gotta do whatever it takes. | 我们要不惜一切代价 |
[26:44] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:50] | Okay, come on. | 好了 加把劲 |
[27:04] | Flash is coming for you, you know? | 闪电侠要来找你 知道吗 |
[27:07] | Yes, I’m sure he is. | 是的 我知道他会来 |
[27:10] | You can’t beat him. | 你无法打败他 |
[27:12] | I don’t care what powers you have. | 无论你的能力是什么 |
[27:14] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 这我可说不太准了 |
[27:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:24] | Mr. Ramon? | 拉蒙先生 |
[27:26] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面做什么呢 |
[27:30] | I figured out where Patty is. | 我知道帕蒂在哪了 |
[27:32] | And how exactly did you do that? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[27:35] | Just a hunch. | 凭直觉 |
[27:38] | We gotta tell Barry. | 我们得告诉巴里 |
[27:59] | Again. | 再来 |
[28:03] | I’ve been doing this for an hour. | 我已经持续一个小时了 |
[28:05] | It’s not working. | 没什么作用 |
[28:06] | It’s because you’re trying to rush it. | 因为你急于求成 |
[28:08] | This is the one time you need to slow down. | 这一次需要你慢下来 |
[28:13] | Let the energy pass over you, | 让能量贯穿全身 |
[28:15] | then simply direct it to where you want it to go. | 然后把它指引到你想要的地方 |
[28:17] | All right, Jay… | 好了 杰伊 |
[28:19] | I don’t know if I’m gonna get this in time. | 我不知道能否及时学会这个 |
[28:20] | You’ll get it. I believe in you. | 你会学会的 我相信你 |
[28:23] | The last person that helped me like this | 上一个这样教我的人 |
[28:25] | was a man that I looked up to. | 是我敬仰的人 |
[28:27] | Idolized. | 崇拜的 |
[28:28] | He taught me how to get faster, how to get stronger, | 他教会了我如何更快 如何更强 |
[28:30] | how to use my powers to save people. | 如何用我的能力去救人 |
[28:34] | That same man murdered my mother. | 也是这个人谋杀了我母亲 |
[28:39] | It’s a tough break, | 这很不幸 |
[28:42] | but I’m not him. | 但我不是他 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[28:47] | I know where they are! | 我知道他们在哪了 |
[28:51] | The abandoned Woodruff grow house. | 废弃的香车叶草种植屋 |
[28:53] | That’s where Slick’s keeping Patty. | 斯利克就把帕蒂关在那 |
[28:54] | Dude, great job. | 伙计 好样的 |
[28:56] | And I was thinking, if I were Sand Demon | 而且我想到了 如果我是沙妖 |
[28:58] | and I were attacking a speedster on two fronts, | 我要攻击两个疾驰的极速者的话 |
[29:01] | I would probably want to slow you down, | 我大概会先让你们减速 |
[29:02] | like, by using a concussive bomb or something like that. | 比如用震荡爆弹或类似的东西 |
[29:06] | That’s a good thought. | 这想法不错 |
[29:07] | He’s actually used one on me before. | 他从前对我用过这个 |
[29:09] | His body absorbs the blast so it doesn’t affect him. | 他能吸收爆炸冲击 不会受其影响 |
[29:11] | Well, kid, gonna have to think of something. | 好吧 孩子 得想个办法了 |
[29:14] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[29:15] | What if we give Slick a diversion? | 去分散斯利克的注意力如何 |
[29:17] | He knows you, right? | 他认识你 对吧 |
[29:18] | You said you went up against him. | 你说你和他对抗过 |
[29:19] | Yeah, but, Barry, I don’t have my speed. | 对 可是巴里 我没有速度了 |
[29:22] | He doesn’t know that. | 他并不知道 |
[29:24] | You got your suit? | 你的战衣还在吗 |
[29:25] | Sure. Well, except my helmet. | 当然了 除了我的头盔 |
[29:27] | – Helmet? – Silver kettle helmet? | -什么头盔 -银壶头盔吗 |
[29:29] | Gold wings? | 有金色翅膀的 |
[29:30] | Don’t tell me you guys found it. | 别告诉我你们找到它了 |
[29:41] | Never thought I’d see that again. | 我还以为再也见不到它了 |
[29:46] | It was my father’s, | 这是我爸爸的 |
[29:47] | from the War of the Americas. | 在美洲战争时留下的 |
[29:49] | Did you just say War of the Americas? | 你刚说的是美洲战争吗 |
[29:51] | I wish you would have just told us you lost your helmet. | 我希望你只告诉我们丢了头盔 |
[29:54] | Would have saved us all a headache. | 也不会让我们产生困扰了 |
[30:01] | Well, sure you want to do this, Flash? | 确定想这样做吗 闪电侠 |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:07] | Let’s go see what you’re made of…Flash. | 让我看看你的厉害 闪电侠 |
[30:26] | I’m in the security feed. | 我接进监控信号了 |
[30:27] | Go, Barry! | 快去 巴里 |
[30:32] | Is that you, Flash? | 是你吗 闪电侠 |
[30:34] | Found your way here. | 你找到这里来了 |
[30:39] | I came quite a distance. | 我走了相当远 |
[30:41] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[30:42] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:44] | Like usual. | 和往常一样 |
[30:48] | Let the girl go. | 放了那个女孩 |
[30:50] | Have at it. But you touch her, | 尽管来 但你若碰她一下 |
[30:52] | she goes boom. | 她就会爆炸 |
[30:54] | And I think even you aren’t fast enough to save her. | 即使你的速度也救不了她 |
[31:02] | Quite a bit slower on this Earth, aren’t you, Flash? | 在这个世界你慢了不少啊 闪电侠 |
[31:14] | You don’t have your speed, do you? | 你没有速度了 是不是 |
[31:17] | Slick’s distracted. Go, Barry. | 斯利克分神了 上 巴里 |
[31:46] | – Jay! – Barry! | -杰伊 -巴里 |
[31:51] | Patty’s alive. | 帕蒂还活着 |
[31:53] | Must be my lucky day. | 真是我的幸运日 |
[31:55] | Zoom sent me here to kill you. | 极速派我来杀你 |
[31:57] | Now I get to kill The Flash from two worlds | 我必须把两个时空里的闪电侠都干掉 |
[31:59] | before I go home. | 才能回家 |
[32:04] | He’s choking Jay. | 杰伊要窒息了 |
[32:05] | Barry, you gotta do something now. | 巴里 赶快想办法 |
[32:18] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[32:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:47] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:50] | Nice shot, kid. | 干得好 孩子 |
[32:55] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[32:57] | – Coming. – Coming. | -来了 -来了 |
[33:12] | You’re pretty good at this. | 你很擅长包扎 |
[33:14] | I’ve had a lot of practice over the last year. | 去年我经过了大量的练习 |
[33:18] | It was really courageous doing what you did today, | 你今天真的很勇敢 |
[33:22] | standing up to the Sand Demon without any powers. | 赤手空拳面对沙妖 |
[33:25] | Barry did all the work. | 全都靠巴里 |
[33:27] | I just stood there and took a few punches. | 我只是站在那 挨了几拳 |
[33:29] | It was more than a few. | 不止几拳 |
[33:32] | This is a lot harder than I thought. | 比我想象的要艰难 |
[33:35] | Losing something that was such a big part | 这么以来 失去已经成为了 |
[33:36] | of who I was for so long. | 造就我的重要部分 |
[33:39] | I lost something that was a part of me, too. | 我也失去了一些东西 |
[33:43] | It’s hard, | 很艰难 |
[33:45] | but it gets easier every day. | 但每天都会变得容易一点 |
[33:52] | You just have to find a new way to live. | 只是得找个新的生活方式 |
[33:57] | Just because it’s a different life | 不同的人生 |
[33:59] | it doesn’t mean it’s a worse one. | 并不代表会是最糟的 |
[34:06] | And, speed or no speed, | 无论是否能高速移动 |
[34:08] | in my book you were still a hero today. | 在我看来 你今天依然是个英雄 |
[34:11] | I’m just sorry | 只是抱歉 |
[34:13] | we didn’t all realize it a little bit sooner. | 我们没能早点意识到这点 |
[34:16] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[34:18] | I’ll leave you two speedsters alone. | 让你们俩极速者好好聊聊吧 |
[34:22] | So, I hear they call you the Scarlet Speedster? | 听说大家都叫你红色极速者 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:27] | – What about you? – Crimson Comet? | -你呢 -红色彗星 |
[34:29] | What is it with alliteration and nicknames? | 押韵和昵称如何 |
[34:34] | Hey, look, Jay… | 听着 杰伊 |
[34:38] | so, thank you for all your help. | 谢谢你所有的帮忙 |
[34:41] | And for being so patient with me. | 并且一直对我如此耐心 |
[34:44] | Nah, anytime, kid. You’re a quick study. | 不客气 孩子 你学得很快 |
[34:47] | Took me a lot longer to learn how to toss lightning, | 花了我不少时间才学会如何抛掷闪电 |
[34:49] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[34:50] | Then I suppose I had the right teacher. | 看来我有个好老师 |
[34:52] | It’s going to be a lot harder to take down Zoom. | 要打倒极速就没这么容易了 |
[34:57] | Who is this guy? | 他是什么人 |
[34:58] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[35:00] | He showed up around the same time as when I got my powers. | 他在我获得超能力的时候出现 |
[35:03] | Killed a lot of people in my world. | 在我的世界里 他杀了很多人 |
[35:05] | I spent about two years tracking him down. | 两年来我都在追踪他 |
[35:09] | But he was too smart, too quick. | 但是他太聪明 速度太快 |
[35:12] | He’s always one step ahead. | 他总是比我先行一步 |
[35:15] | You really think he’s just bringing these guys here to kill me? | 你真认为他只是叫这些人来杀我吗 |
[35:19] | Zoom is obsessed with destroying me. | 极速一心想要消灭我 |
[35:21] | – Now he wants to destroy you. – Yeah. | -现在他想消灭你 -是的 |
[35:24] | He needs to be the best. | 他要做最厉害的 |
[35:27] | And he will do whatever it takes | 并且会不惜一切代价 |
[35:29] | to ensure he’s the only speedster. | 来确保他是唯一的极速 |
[35:32] | In any world. | 在所有的世界里 |
[35:37] | – Officer Spivot? – Detective. | -斯皮沃特警官 -警探 |
[35:39] | You’re supposed to be home resting. | 你应该在家休息 |
[35:40] | I’m okay, sir, really. | 我真的没事 长官 |
[35:42] | Look, I’m sorry you got mixed up in all this mess | 很抱歉因为我 让你卷入了 |
[35:45] | because of me. | 这些混乱中 |
[35:46] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:48] | Do you really think you have what it takes | 你真的认为自己有条件 |
[35:49] | to be part of my task force? | 加入我的特别小组 |
[35:51] | I know it, sir. | 我知道我有 长官 |
[35:53] | Well, I always check the jacket of anyone | 我总是会检查我所考量的 |
[35:55] | I’m considering for it. | 每一个人的底细 |
[35:56] | In my research on you, | 我调查过你 |
[35:58] | I found out we got a mutual acquaintance. | 发现我们都认识同一个人 |
[36:01] | Mark Mardon. | 马克·马登 |
[36:04] | I need you to be honest with me here. | 我要你跟我说实话 |
[36:06] | Why do you want to do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:10] | Mark Mardon killed my dad. | 因为马克·马登杀了我爸爸 |
[36:16] | He had a little shoe shop down on Chesterfield. | 以前他在切斯特菲尔德有家小鞋店 |
[36:20] | It was a cash business. | 店里只收现金 |
[36:22] | One night he went to Fairfield Bank | 有一天 他去费尔菲尔德银行 |
[36:25] | to make his weekly deposit, | 把每周的现金存进去 |
[36:27] | and the Mardon brothers showed up. | 结果马登兄弟来了 |
[36:31] | While he was waiting in line, | 在他排队的时候 |
[36:33] | Mark shot my dad in the face for a few hundred dollars. | 马克为了几百块一枪打死了我爸爸 |
[36:38] | Then a few months later, Mark and his brother got powers. | 几个月后 马克兄弟获得超能力 |
[36:43] | Two murderers got superpowers. | 两名杀人凶手获得了超能力 |
[36:46] | So that’s why I’m here, Sir. | 这就是我来的原因 长官 |
[36:47] | That’s why I’m so hell-bent on being on your task force. | 所以我不顾一切地要加入你的特别小组 |
[36:52] | ‘Cause there’s some bad people out there | 因为坏人逍遥法外 |
[36:54] | and they can do anything. | 他们为所欲为 |
[36:58] | And I may not have powers, | 我也许没有超能力 |
[37:01] | but I want to stop them. | 但我想要阻止他们 |
[37:04] | You’re the only person I know who wants to do that, too. | 你是我唯一知道想要抓住这些坏人的人 |
[37:13] | Monday, 8:00 A.M. | 周一早上八点 |
[37:17] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[37:19] | Late for what? | 什么别迟到 |
[37:22] | The task force, Detective. | 加入特别小组 警探 |
[37:34] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[37:42] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[37:48] | Yeah, it has. | 好久不见 |
[37:51] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[37:53] | Because you didn’t return my calls. | 你不接我的电话 |
[37:56] | And I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[38:00] | And our daughter. | 还有我们的女儿 |
[38:08] | Any progress with the electrophotography? | 电子图像有何进展 |
[38:11] | The satellite picture of the city’s still rendering. | 中城的卫星图像还在组合中 |
[38:15] | While we wait, | 我们边等边聊 |
[38:17] | care to tell me what’s going on with you? | 可以告诉我你怎么了吗 |
[38:19] | What? Nothing. | 怎么了 没事啊 |
[38:22] | Two hunches in one day. | 一天料中两件事 |
[38:24] | Slick’s locale, | 知道斯利克的所在 |
[38:26] | and that he’d be using a concussive bomb | 知道他用冲击炸弹 |
[38:28] | to thwart Barry. | 阻碍巴里 |
[38:30] | Do I need to inform you of the odds of such a prediction? | 你知道发生这类事件的概率吗 |
[38:35] | Something’s happening to me. | 我出状况了 |
[38:37] | I’m starting to perceive things. | 我可以预见未来 |
[38:40] | Horrible things. | 可怕的未来 |
[38:42] | It started after Wells killed me in the other timeline. | 从威尔斯在另一个时间线杀死我开始 |
[38:46] | It came back when Atom Smasher attacked on Flash Day, | 在原子粉碎者袭击闪电侠之日 |
[38:49] | and then again when Sand Demon showed up. | 还有沙妖出现时发生 |
[38:53] | I get a vibe, | 我感受到一股震波 |
[38:55] | and then a vision of something that’s already happened, | 然后看见已发生的情景 |
[38:59] | and then it’s gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[39:03] | That’s how I knew where Slick was. | 所以我知道斯利克的所在 |
[39:05] | Cisco, this is amazing. | 西斯科 太神奇了 |
[39:07] | We–we have to study this, figure out just what to do. | 我们要研究出该怎么做 |
[39:10] | No, no, no, we’re not doing any of that, | 不不不 我们什么也不做 |
[39:11] | and we’re certainly not telling anybody, either. | 也不告诉任何人 |
[39:13] | Cisco, I would think you’d be the one most intrigued | 西斯科 我以为你是 |
[39:15] | with knowing exactly what this is and how it works. | 最想研究出它的原理的人 |
[39:18] | I’m seeing things I don’t want to see. | 我看见了我不想看见的事 |
[39:20] | And knowing things I don’t want to know. | 知道了我不想知道的事 |
[39:22] | I just want it to stop. | 我不想继续下去 |
[39:23] | Professor, I don’t want anyone to know about this. | 教授 我不想让任何人知道 |
[39:27] | Not yet. | 还不想 |
[39:32] | It’s okay to be afraid, you know? | 害怕是理所当然的 |
[39:35] | Wells told me this was my future. | 威尔斯告诉我这是我的未来 |
[39:38] | That he gave me this power. | 他给了我这个能力 |
[39:43] | But everything he did was evil. | 但他却是个非常邪恶的人 |
[39:47] | That’s what scares me, Professor. | 我因此感到害怕 教授 |
[39:50] | You have to promise me | 向我保证 |
[39:53] | you won’t tell anyone about this. | 你不会告诉任何人 |
[39:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:06] | It appears that while we were indeed successful | 当我们成功 |
[40:08] | in closing the singularity, | 关闭奇点时 |
[40:10] | there was an unfortunate side effect. | 产生了不良的后果 |
[40:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:13] | Using electrophotography, | 通过电子图像 |
[40:14] | Cisco and I were able to search Central City | 我和西斯科寻找中城 |
[40:17] | for any signs of energy entering our earth | 是否有从别的空间 |
[40:19] | from another dimension. | 进来的力量 |
[40:21] | From any breaches as Mr. Garrick described them. | 或如加里克先生所形容的”缺口” |
[40:24] | But, of course, there isn’t just one breach. | 当然 缺口不止一个 |
[40:28] | There’s 52 of them scattered throughout the city. | 一共有52个散布在全城 |
[40:30] | These breaches are pockets of time and space | 这些缺口是时间和空间的口袋 |
[40:33] | folded into and upon itself. | 交错而成的 |
[40:36] | But the most significant breach of all appears to be | 而最显著的缺口就是… |
[40:39] | this one. | 这个 |
[40:42] | And where exactly is that located? | 它的具体位置在哪里 |
[40:45] | It’s here, inside S.T.A.R. Labs. | 就在这里 尖端科研实验室 |
[40:48] | And just beyond that breach | 越过了这个缺口 |
[40:51] | is an entirely diff–fferent– | 就会是完全不同的… |
[40:57] | Professor? | 教授 |
[40:58] | Professor! | 教授 |
[41:08] | I’d like to personally welcome you | 非常欢迎你们来到 |
[41:10] | to the Scientific and Technological | 科学与技术 |
[41:12] | Advanced Research Laboratories, | 尖端研究实验室 |
[41:14] | or, as it’s more commonly known, | 它为为人所知的名称是 |
[41:17] | S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室 |
[41:18] | Founded in 1991, S.T.A.R. Labs is leading | 创立于1991年 尖端科研实验室 |
[41:21] | the world in exciting new technological discoveries that, | 主导世界开发新科技 |
[41:24] | as our motto suggests, | 我们的座右铭 |
[41:26] | are truly bringing us tomorrow’s world today. | 带我们走到了今天的明日世界 |
[41:29] | Specializing in artificial intelligence, | 我们专研人工智能 |
[41:32] | genetics, and meta-human stu– | 基因学 超能力… |
[41:35] | Oh, are we in for an unexpected treat. | 今天大家有眼福了 |
[41:39] | It is my absolute honor to introduce you to the founder | 我荣幸地介绍我们尖端科研实验室的 |
[41:43] | of S.T.A.R. Labs, | 创始人 |
[41:45] | the savior of Central City, | 中城的救世主 |
[41:47] | Dr. Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
[41:56] | Hello, kids. | 孩子们 你们好 |