时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on the Flash.. | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | How come you haven’t given me a code name? | 你们为什么没给我起个代号呢 |
[00:31] | What do you think I should be called? | 你觉得我该叫什么 |
[00:32] | Golden Glider. | 金色滑翔者 |
[00:34] | Smart is sexy, Cisco. | 聪明就是性感 西斯科 |
[00:40] | Why didn’t you just kill me? | 你为什么不直接杀了我 |
[00:41] | Well, I guess you owe me one now too. | 你现在也欠我一份人情了 |
[00:43] | My name Jay Garrick. | 我叫杰伊·加里克 |
[00:45] | Where I came from, I was a speedster, like you. | 在我的世界里 我也是个极速者 |
[00:48] | When you created the Singularity above Central City, | 当你在中城制造了奇点 |
[00:50] | you also created a portal connecting our two earths. | 你也在我们两个世界之间制造了一个缺口 |
[00:53] | I somehow ended up in your world. | 我不知怎么就到了你们的世界 |
[00:55] | There isn’t just one breach. There’s 52 of them. | 缺口不止一个 一共有52个 |
[00:57] | But the most significant breach of all | 而最显著的缺口 |
[00:59] | appears to be here, inside S.T.A.R. Labs. | 就在这里 尖端科研实验室 |
[01:13] | Hey, Iris. What’s up? | 爱瑞丝 怎么了 |
[01:14] | Barry, I need your help, now! | 巴里 我需要你的帮助 就现在 |
[01:18] | – Were those gunshots? – Yeah. | -那是枪声吗 -是 |
[01:20] | I’m at Baldwin Tower! I can’t find a way out. | 我在鲍德温塔 我出不去 |
[01:26] | Window– is there window? | 窗…有窗吗 |
[01:28] | Over here! | 在这儿 |
[01:30] | Um, yeah, up ahead. | 就在前面 |
[01:36] | Okay, I’m by the window. Why? | 我在窗边了 要怎么做 |
[01:38] | Okay, great, you’re gonna need to jump. | 很好 你从窗户跳下去 |
[01:40] | What? Are you crazy? Barry, no way. | 什么 你疯了吗 巴里 不行的 |
[01:42] | Iris! Do you trust me? | 爱瑞丝 你相信我吗 |
[01:44] | Yes. I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[01:46] | Okay, then jump. | 那就跳下去 |
[01:50] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我可以的 我可以的 |
[02:06] | – All right. You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[02:08] | All right. Wait, uh… how many guys are up there? | 好 等下 上面有几个人 |
[02:10] | Uh, two. They both have guns. | 两个 都有枪 |
[02:17] | Okay, now they’re taking little naps till the CCPD wakes them. | 现在他们晕过去了 等中城警局叫醒他们 |
[02:20] | So what exactly were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[02:23] | I got a hot lead on a real estate scam. | 我拿到了关于房地产骗局的第一手资料 |
[02:24] | I mean, these guys have been illegally evicting people, | 这些人一直非法驱逐住客 |
[02:26] | breaking up families. | 拆散别人家庭 |
[02:27] | Okay, look, no story is worth your life. | 听着 没有什么新闻值得你把命搭上 |
[02:30] | Thank you for coming! | 谢谢你来救我 |
[02:33] | I can’t wait to write about this. | 我等不及要把这写下来 |
[02:42] | Pretty amazing, isn’t it? | 太神奇了 不是吗 |
[02:45] | Still can’t believe what I’m looking at. | 还是不敢相信自己看到的东西 |
[02:47] | 52 breaches in Central City, and the biggest one | 中城52个缺口 最大的 |
[02:50] | just happens to be in our basement. | 恰好就在我们的地下室 |
[02:51] | – We need a name for it. – It’s not a pet, Cisco. | -我们要给它取个名字 -这又不是个宠物 西斯科 |
[02:55] | No, it’s a wormhole. | 确实不是 是个虫洞 |
[02:56] | Professor Stein, what are you doing? | 斯泰因教授 你在做什么 |
[02:58] | Your blood pressure is 147 over 82! | 你的血压 上压147下压82 |
[03:01] | You could pass out again. | 你可能会再次晕厥 |
[03:02] | Oh, it’s merely a few points above the 140 average for someone my age. | 到我这年纪比140高一点没什么 |
[03:05] | Besides, I have some ideas | 再说我有些想法 |
[03:07] | I would like to contribute to this discussion, Dr. Snow. | 我想参与探讨 斯诺博士 |
[03:10] | And I want to hear them. | 我也想听 |
[03:11] | This isn’t just a wormhole. It’s my way home. | 这不只是个虫洞 这是我回家的路 |
[03:14] | Back to Earth Two. | 回地球二号 |
[03:15] | Jay, you really think that we can use this | 杰伊 你真的觉得我们可以把这个虫洞 |
[03:18] | as some kind of bridge from your world to ours? | 当作连接我们两个世界的桥梁吗 |
[03:21] | Zoom uses the breaches. Why can’t we? | 极速就用了这些缺口 我们为什么不能 |
[03:23] | We don’t know how. | 我们不会用 |
[03:24] | Everything I put through just bounces back. | 我放进去的东西全都弹回来了 |
[03:26] | If Zoom’s using these breaches to transport people | 如果极速用这些缺口 从地球二号送人过来 |
[03:29] | from Earth Two, maybe it takes a speedster. | 那可能需要极速者 |
[03:33] | – He’s not gonna– – Yeah, he is. | -他不会是要… -没错 |
[03:42] | Maybe I’m not fast enough. | 或许我还不够快 |
[03:44] | I don’t believe your speed | 我不觉得光有速度 |
[03:45] | is the entirety of the issue, Barry. | 就能行得通 巴里 |
[03:46] | It might be the breach’s stability | 可能和缺口的稳定性 |
[03:48] | – or lack thereof. – He’s right. | -或者不稳定性有关 -他说的对 |
[03:50] | We need to think of the breach as a door, | 我们要把它看成一扇门 |
[03:52] | and on Earth Two, there’s another door. | 在地球二号 还有一扇门 |
[03:54] | In between, we have a hallway, | 两扇门之间 有个通道 |
[03:55] | but the hallway’s constantly shifting, | 但是通道时刻在变化 |
[03:58] | twisting, collapsing upon itself. | 在扭曲 在自我重叠 |
[04:00] | And the doors keep moving with it. | 门会随之变化 |
[04:01] | So we stabilize the door, we stabilize the hallway. | 我们要使门稳定 通道也就会稳定 |
[04:04] | And then I can jump through it. | 然后就能跳进去了 |
[04:06] | Exactly, it would serve as a kind of cannon. | 对 就像一种发射炮 |
[04:08] | A speed cannon. | 神速炮 |
[04:10] | Mm. We should hang out more. | 我们该多多泡在一起 |
[04:13] | All right. No more tests today. | 好 今天不再做测试了 |
[04:15] | All of you are leaving now, as am I. | 你们都出去吧 我也出去 |
[04:17] | Cherish the gift of youth | 珍惜年轻 |
[04:19] | as I will go cherish my much needed nap. | 我要珍惜一下严重缺失的睡眠 |
[04:21] | Clarissa’s already on her way to pick me up. | 克莱丽莎已经在过来接我的路上 |
[04:31] | Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 |
[04:35] | You’re wearing your wedding ring. | 你戴着结婚戒指 |
[04:37] | Divorced men take them off. Widowers don’t. | 离了婚的男人会摘下 鳏夫可不会 |
[04:44] | I need you to leave town. | 我需要你离开中城 |
[04:46] | And you thought you could pay me | 你觉得你可以给我钱 |
[04:49] | to walk away from my own daughter? | 让我离开我女儿吗 |
[04:51] | Last time, you walked away for free. | 上一次 你一毛钱没得就离开了 |
[04:55] | No amount of money is gonna keep me away from Iris. | 多少钱也不能让我离开爱瑞丝 |
[04:59] | It has been 20 years, Francine. | 20年了 弗朗辛 |
[05:01] | Why did you show up now? | 现在你为什么来 |
[05:03] | Now I’m different. | 现在的我和以前不同了 |
[05:05] | Now I’m ready. | 现在我准备好了 |
[05:06] | No. Now you’re too late. | 不 现在 你已经太迟了 |
[05:08] | Iris is fine without you. | 爱瑞丝没有你也过得很好 |
[05:10] | You’ve done– | 你做得.. |
[05:14] | You’ve done a wonderful job, Joe. | 你做得很好 乔 |
[05:17] | Better then I ever could, | 比我能够做的要好得多 |
[05:19] | but right now, she needs her mother. | 但现在 她需要母亲 |
[05:23] | Losing the love of your life isn’t something | 缺失生命里的挚爱 |
[05:25] | you can just get over in a few months. | 不是几个月能弥补的 |
[05:28] | I would know. | 我知道 |
[05:32] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[05:37] | You have 48 hours to leave Central City. | 你有48小时的时间离开中城 |
[05:39] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[05:52] | Hey! The Flash! | 是闪电侠啊 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[05:56] | The drinks that they’re serving today. | 他们今天的今日特饮 |
[05:58] | They’re called the Flash. | 它们就叫闪电侠 |
[05:59] | A brewed coffee with an extra shot of espresso | 就是多加一份浓咖啡的特调咖啡 |
[06:02] | to keep you running all day. | 能让你整日精神充沛 |
[06:03] | But you should maybe just, you know, have one of those. | 不过我看你喝一杯就够了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, no, my–my friends, uh, ordered these. | 这些是我朋友点的 |
[06:08] | I didn’t even realize– | 我都不知道 |
[06:10] | are you sticking around to celebrate? | 你要留下来跟我们一起庆祝吗 |
[06:13] | I don’t know, should I? | 我不知道 我要留下来吗 |
[06:15] | You know, actually, never mind, I can’t. | 我看还是算了吧 |
[06:17] | I have to head into work. | 我要去上班了 |
[06:19] | – Okay. – But it was great to see you. | -那好吧 -很高兴见到你 |
[06:21] | – Yeah, good to see you. – Okay, bye. | -很高兴见到你 -再见 |
[06:22] | Bye, Patty. | 再见 帕蒂 |
[06:25] | All right, four Flashes. | 给 四杯闪电侠 |
[06:28] | Be careful–apparently, they are super-caffeinated. | 你们还是悠着点 里面的咖啡因多着呢 |
[06:31] | First I have a day named after me. Now I have a drink. | 先是给我个纪念日 现在都有饮品了 |
[06:33] | Well, all the things you do, rebuilding this place, | 考虑到你做了这么多 重建了这里 |
[06:35] | protecting people, everyone’s appreciative, right? | 保护无辜的市民 大家都很感激你 |
[06:37] | – Mm-hmm, I’ll drink to that. – Yeah. | -那就为这个干杯吧 -来吧 |
[06:39] | Hey, you guys think Professor Stein is okay, right? | 你们说斯泰因教授应该没事吧 |
[06:42] | I mean, Clarissa would call if there was anything wrong. | 要是出事了克莱丽莎肯定会打电话来 |
[06:45] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对啊 -好吧 |
[06:46] | I’m just gonna call and check in. | 我还是打个电话过去吧 |
[06:47] | I’ll be back. | 一会儿回来 |
[06:49] | I don’t see that call going well. | 我看这个电话不会有什么好下场 |
[06:51] | Young lady, | 年轻小姐 |
[06:52] | these repeated intrusions are interrupting | 老是打电话过来是很烦人的 |
[06:55] | what should be a speedy recov– | 要想快速康复… |
[06:57] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:58] | Don’t apologize. | 不用抱歉 |
[07:01] | You can bump into me any day, Cisco. | 你随时可以撞我 西斯科 |
[07:05] | Lisa Snart. | 丽萨·史纳特 |
[07:06] | You here to double-cross us again, | 你是又来出卖我们的 |
[07:08] | or are you and your big bro holding up coffee shops now? | 还是说你和你哥哥对咖啡店感兴趣了 |
[07:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[07:13] | In your dreams, Sister Cold. You know I could call The Flash. | 想得美 寒冷小姐 我应该打给闪电侠 |
[07:15] | He’d be here in like two seconds–probably one. | 他估计两秒 一秒就能赶过来 |
[07:17] | Call him. | 打给他吧 |
[07:19] | Oh, okay. I’m gonna call him. Mm-hmm. | 好啊 现在我就打给他 |
[07:25] | You really want me to call The Flash? | 你真的想让我打电话给闪电侠 |
[07:26] | I need his help too. | 我也需要他的协助 |
[07:30] | My brother’s been kidnapped. | 我哥哥被绑架了 |
[07:36] | All right, so you really want us | 你觉得我们会相信 |
[07:38] | to just believe that Captain Cold was kidnapped? | 寒冷队长被绑架了吗 |
[07:42] | I saw it happen. | 我亲眼看见的 |
[07:44] | Last night, Lenny, me, and Mick | 昨晚 兰尼 我还有米克 |
[07:46] | were knocking over the cashier’s cage at Central City Racetrack. | 正在翻中城赛马场的收银柜 |
[07:48] | Does it physically pain your family | 是不是一天不抢劫 |
[07:51] | not to rob people? | 你们家的人就难受啊 |
[07:52] | I never finished the job. | 我还没抢完呢 |
[07:54] | After Mick torched through the side entrance, | 在米克把侧通道烧了之后 |
[07:56] | I looked back for Lenny and saw him getting thrown into the back of a van. | 我回头去找兰尼 看见他被人拖进了一辆面包车 |
[07:59] | And why didn’t you and Mick follow? | 那你和米克为什么不跟上去呢 |
[08:01] | I would have. | 我是要跟去的 |
[08:02] | Someone hit me from behind and knocked me out. | 有人从背后袭击我 把我击昏了 |
[08:05] | When I came to, Lenny was gone, | 等我醒来 兰尼不见了 |
[08:06] | and Mick already made off with the cash. | 米克带着钱逃跑了 |
[08:08] | How do we know this isn’t some kind of a trap? | 你要怎么证明这不是你们的陷阱 |
[08:10] | If Lenny wanted Flash dead, | 如果兰尼想要闪电侠死 |
[08:11] | he would have let Mardon, Simmons, and Bivolo | 他早就让马登 西蒙斯和巴布洛 |
[08:13] | take that honor, remember? | 早早就把他干掉了 还记得吗 |
[08:14] | – Yeah, I remember. – Good. | -我还记得 -很好 |
[08:16] | Then you’ll also recall that you owe Lenny a favor for saving your life. | 那你应该记得 你欠兰尼一次救命人情 |
[08:20] | Time to make good on that debt, Flash. | 闪电侠 是时候还这个人情了 |
[08:23] | I do not like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[08:25] | Yeah, but she makes a point. | 不过她说的有道理 |
[08:28] | What? We should at least hear her out. | 怎么了 好歹让她说完吧 |
[08:31] | Right? | 对不对 |
[08:32] | Even if I wanted to help, how are we supposed to find him? | 就算我想帮你 我们要怎么找到你哥哥 |
[08:34] | Not a problem. | 小菜一碟 |
[08:35] | See, when I rebuilt the cold gun, | 当我重塑冷冻枪的时候 |
[08:37] | I didn’t have time to place a tracker on it, | 我来不及在里面放追踪器 |
[08:38] | so I devised a method of locating it by borrowing some military technology. | 所以我借用军方技术 发明了一个追踪方法 |
[08:42] | See, the gun works the same as thermal imaging, | 冷冻枪的原理和热成像是一样的 |
[08:44] | only instead of infrared heat signatures, | 热成像一般是寻找红外线热能 |
[08:46] | it’s looking for ultraviolet cold signatures. | 我把她改成了寻找紫外线冷能 |
[08:48] | Whoa, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[08:50] | The gun’s UV thermal reading was last picked up | 八分钟前在第五大街和霍伊特大街交界处 |
[08:53] | at 5th and Hoyt eight minutes ago. | 最后一次检测到枪的UV指数 |
[08:55] | All right. Let’s see if you’re a liar. | 好吧 我就看看你是不是在骗我 |
[09:08] | Snart. | 史纳特 |
[09:09] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[09:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:13] | Peachy. | 很好 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[09:15] | Uh, I’m supposed to be here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[09:20] | That’s not necessary. | 我不需要你救 |
[09:21] | You can speed along now. | 你可以走了 |
[09:23] | Look, Snart, if these guys are making you do this– | 史纳特 如果这些人强迫你 |
[09:25] | No one makes me do anything. | 没人强迫我 |
[09:27] | Then why does your sister think you’ve been kidnapped? | 那为什么你妹妹说你被绑架了 |
[09:35] | What’s taking so long? | 你怎么弄了这么久 |
[09:37] | I got held up. | 有点事 |
[09:38] | Always the excuse with you. | 你就会找借口 |
[09:42] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[09:44] | I didn’t think you had it in you, son. | 没想到你还有这手啊 儿子 |
[09:46] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[09:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:53] | We’re behind schedule. | 我们已经落后了 |
[09:54] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们怎么说的 |
[09:55] | You live fast, die young? | 来去匆匆 英年早逝 |
[10:00] | Talk to me. What’s going on? | 跟我说说 发生了什么 |
[10:02] | Cisco! Snart hit me with his cold gun. | 西斯科 史纳特用冷冻枪打中了我 |
[10:04] | His vitals are bottoming out! | 他的生命指数要见底了 |
[10:06] | I’m bringing the heat right now. | 我要要开始加热了 |
[10:12] | What? | 什么 |
[10:15] | The suit. What’s happening? | 这衣服 发生了什么 |
[10:17] | Therma-threading, baby. | 热能线 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | It’s a little something I added | 是我加入的新功能 |
[10:19] | for situations exactly like this one. | 专为这种情况准备的 |
[10:29] | Please, please tell me it’s working. | 请告诉我它起作用了 |
[10:31] | Yeah, it works, but Snart’s gone, | 是起作用了 但是史纳特跑了 |
[10:35] | and Lisa has a lot of explaining to do. | 丽萨要好好的解释下了 |
[10:42] | So your brother was not kidnapped. | 其实你哥哥没有被绑架 |
[10:45] | He was pulling a job with your father. | 他是在和你父亲干活 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么 |
[10:49] | No, Lenny would never do that. | 不可能 兰尼绝对不会这么做 |
[10:51] | Oh, just like he would never | 是吗 就像是他绝不会 |
[10:53] | try and kill The Flash with his cold gun. | 试图用冷冻枪杀死闪电侠吗 |
[10:55] | Are you sure it was my dad? | 你确定是我父亲吗 |
[10:59] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[11:00] | Lewis Snart. | 路易斯·史纳特 |
[11:02] | Convicted of larceny, armed robbery, | 犯盗窃罪 持枪抢劫 |
[11:04] | aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon. | 故意伤害 使用致命武器攻击他人 |
[11:07] | You have to believe me. Lenny would never work with him. | 你要相信我 史纳特绝不会和他合作 |
[11:09] | He’s a bad guy. | 他是个坏人 |
[11:11] | You and your entire family are criminals. | 你和你的整个家族都是罪犯 |
[11:14] | Why should we trust anything you say? | 我们为什么要相信你的话 |
[11:24] | I didn’t get this scar being a criminal. | 我这个伤疤不是因为犯罪而来的 |
[11:26] | I got it being a daughter. | 是做他女儿而来的 |
[11:36] | Let me go. I got this. | 让我来 我能解决 |
[11:42] | I see you found my hiding spot. | 看来你发现了我的藏身之地 |
[11:45] | This is usually where I come | 这里是我经常来 |
[11:47] | to, you know, get away. | 你知道 躲避的地方 |
[11:54] | First time my father came after me, | 我父亲第一次冲我来的时候 |
[11:57] | I was seven. | 我才七岁 |
[11:59] | Second time, I was eight. | 第二次 我八岁 |
[12:03] | That’s when I learned that a bottle hurts worse than a fist. | 那一次我知道了瓶子比拳头打得痛 |
[12:10] | He used to say he was trying to teach us lessons. | 他总是说要给我们上一课 |
[12:16] | I must have been a slow learner, | 我的学习能力一定很差 |
[12:17] | because the lessons never stopped. | 因为课程一直没有停下 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry, Lisa. | 很抱歉 丽萨 |
[12:32] | Lenny practically raised me. | 基本上是兰尼养大的我 |
[12:36] | If it weren’t for him, I would have turned out a lot worse. | 如果不是他 我会变得更加糟糕 |
[12:40] | I know, how could I be any worse? | 我知道 我还能变得多糟 |
[12:43] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有那么说 |
[12:45] | You didn’t have to. | 你不需要说出来 |
[12:48] | But believe me, there is worse. | 但相信我 会变得更糟的 |
[12:51] | And, look, he may be a jerk brother, | 而且 他可能是个混蛋哥哥 |
[12:54] | but he’s the only jerk brother I’ve got. | 但也是我唯一的混蛋哥哥 |
[12:59] | He protected me. | 他保护过我 |
[13:02] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[13:05] | If he’s with my dad, | 如果他和我父亲一起 |
[13:07] | he is in serious trouble. | 他的麻烦可就大了 |
[13:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:13] | You’ve gotta find out what’s going on. | 你一定要搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[13:28] | Hey, baby. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[13:29] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[13:32] | Came to check in on my favorite crime-fighting reporter. | 来看看我最喜欢的抗击犯罪记者 |
[13:35] | Dad! | 爸 |
[13:38] | Actually, there’s something I need to talk to you about. | 其实 有件事我得和你谈谈 |
[13:41] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[13:41] | Editorial needs your photos and story ASAP. | 编辑部需要尽快拿到你的照片和报道 |
[13:43] | Congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[13:45] | Your daughter’s expos just made the front page. | 你女儿的爆料上头版了 |
[13:48] | What? | 真的吗 |
[13:51] | I am so happy for you. | 我太为你感到高兴了 |
[13:53] | A little bit jealous, but I’ll get over it. | 还有点嫉妒 但这劲会过去的 |
[13:54] | Thanks, Linda. I got lucky. | 谢谢你 琳达 我是运气好 |
[13:56] | No, she’s being modest. | 不是 她这是谦虚呢 |
[13:58] | Your daughter’s a serious badass. | 你的女儿真的是太厉害了 |
[14:00] | You don’t have to tell me. | 这不用你说的 |
[14:02] | Well, better let you get back to work. | 那最好让你回去工作了 |
[14:04] | Wait, there was something that you wanted to talk to me about, right? | 等下 你有些事想告诉我 是吗 |
[14:07] | Later, it can wait. Go be fabulous. | 下回吧 不急的 去闪光吧 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | Back from the dead so soon, Barry? | 这么快就死而复生了吗 巴里 |
[14:25] | Pass me the salt. | 把盐递给我 |
[14:28] | Don’t spill. It’s bad luck. | 别撒了 走霉运 |
[14:33] | Why are you working with Lewis? | 你为什么要和路易斯合作 |
[14:37] | Lisa told us you hate him. | 丽莎和我们说你恨他 |
[14:39] | Things are… | 这事… |
[14:43] | complicated with family, | 我家里的事挺复杂的 |
[14:45] | as you know with your own parents, hmm? | 就像是你和你父母一样 |
[14:48] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[14:51] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你 |
[14:52] | Don’t waste your time trying to save people | 别浪费时间去拯救那些 |
[14:53] | who don’t want to be saved. | 不想被拯救的人 |
[14:55] | Yeah, well, maybe it’s not just about you, all right? | 也许这事情不只关系到你 好吗 |
[14:58] | I’m betting whatever you two are up to, | 我打赌 不管你们俩想干什么 |
[15:00] | innocent people are gonna get hurt. | 都会有无辜的人受到伤害 |
[15:02] | Don’t worry, I remember our deal. | 别担心 我记得咱俩的交易 |
[15:03] | You leave me alone, I make sure no one dies. | 你别管我 我确保不会有人死 |
[15:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | You’re a criminal, Snart, | 你是个罪犯 史纳特 |
[15:11] | but you live by a code. | 但是你有自己的准则 |
[15:13] | It sounds to me like Lewis doesn’t, | 而据我所知路易斯没有 |
[15:14] | like he won’t care if people die. | 他可不管别人的死活 |
[15:19] | That’s why I can’t leave this alone. | 这就是为什么我不能撒手不管 |
[15:23] | Then everyone will know who The Flash is under that mask. | 那所有人都会知道面具下的闪电侠是谁 |
[15:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:29] | I will take you down anyway. Both of you. | 我还是会抓住你们俩 |
[15:36] | We’ll see about that. | 等着瞧吧 |
[15:40] | Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你请客 |
[15:49] | 乔·韦斯特 来电 | |
[15:54] | Iris’ mom is alive. | 爱瑞丝的妈妈还活着 |
[15:56] | I lied to Iris, you, everybody. | 我骗了爱瑞丝 你 所有人 |
[15:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:02] | I felt like I didn’t have a choice. | 我觉得我没有选择 |
[16:04] | Francine did so many things wrong. | 弗朗辛做了太多的错事 |
[16:08] | Just about everything. | 没有一件是对的 |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:13] | Now I feel like my one wrong might be worse. | 现在感觉我做的这件错事可能是最糟糕的 |
[16:20] | Look, Joe. | 听我说 乔 |
[16:22] | I’ve known you for, you know, most of my life, | 我从小就认识你了 |
[16:26] | and I know that you always have a good reason | 而我知道你做出的决定 |
[16:29] | for the decisions you make. | 都是有正当理由的 |
[16:30] | And obviously, you were worried | 很显然 你当时担心 |
[16:33] | that Iris would go down the wrong path if Francine raised her. | 爱瑞丝被弗朗辛养大会走上同样的错路 |
[16:36] | Look at Snart. | 看看史纳特 |
[16:37] | He’s a criminal because he had Lewis for a father. | 他成为罪犯是因为他的父亲是路易斯 |
[16:40] | That could have been me. | 我也可能变成那样 |
[16:41] | Oh, come on. Never. | 那是不可能的 |
[16:42] | Yeah, because I had you. | 是啊 那是因为我有你 |
[16:45] | And so did Iris. | 爱瑞丝也是 |
[16:47] | You just gotta trust in that and | 你要相信这一点 然后 |
[16:51] | tell her the truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[16:52] | Yeah, how do I do that without hurting her? | 怎么做才能不伤害到她呢 |
[16:54] | She’s not a little girl anymore. | 她已经不是小女孩了 |
[16:56] | You should have seen her in action the other day, | 你应该看看她那天是怎么做的 |
[16:58] | putting her neck on the line for a story. | 为了报道不惜冒那么大的风险 |
[17:01] | She can handle anything that comes her way. | 她现在遇到什么事都能从容应对 |
[17:03] | I just lied to her for so long, | 可是我骗了她太长时间 |
[17:04] | I’m scared she’s not gonna understand or forgive me. | 我害怕她不能理解我 原谅我 |
[17:07] | I could lose her. | 那样我会失去她的 |
[17:09] | No, she’s gonna forgive you. | 不会的 她会原谅你的 |
[17:12] | You just gotta give her a chance. | 你只需要给她一个机会 |
[17:21] | We make our move at 9:00. | 我们九点行动 |
[17:23] | That’s when the cleaning crews go in | 这个点清洁员会进去 |
[17:25] | and the daytime shift leaves. | 而且白班的员工也会下班 |
[17:26] | Now we’ll go up in the service elevator to the 27th floor. | 我们坐员工电梯到27楼 |
[17:30] | They got a two-man team of armed guards working the 27th through 29th floor, | 从27楼到29楼每层会有两个武装保安 |
[17:35] | but if we time it perfectly with their shift change, | 可是如果能精确计算好他们的换班时间 |
[17:36] | we should be able to get in and out. | 我们就能进出自由了 |
[17:38] | And if the timing doesn’t work out? | 可如果计算得不精确呢 |
[17:40] | Then those guards don’t make it home. | 那那些保安就回不了家了 |
[17:41] | But if we start on the top floor, | 可如果我们从顶层开始的话 |
[17:43] | there’s a service elevator that will… | 有个员工电梯可以… |
[17:44] | Son, you and I both know | 儿子 你我都清楚 |
[17:46] | that there’s casualties in this line of work. | 干这种事肯定得死一些人 |
[17:52] | Rutenberg, you’re the tech guy. | 卢腾伯格 你是负责技术的 |
[17:54] | Did you find a solution for the vault hallway? | 想到进入金库大厅的方法了吗 |
[17:57] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[17:58] | That Draycon Systems keypad’s gonna be a problem. | 德雷肯系统的键盘是个问题 |
[18:02] | Fine. How about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[18:04] | You gonna disappoint me too, or is that freeze gun of yours | 你也要让我失望吗 还是说你的急冻枪 |
[18:07] | gonna look after the power source for the laser grid? | 能搞定激光束的电源呢 |
[18:10] | It’s a cold gun, and yes, | 那叫冷冻枪 是的 |
[18:12] | but I have a better way to get past the lasers. | 不过我有个更好的办法能穿过那些激光束 |
[18:14] | That gun is the only reason you’re here, | 就是因为有那把枪你才能来这里 |
[18:17] | so shut up before I make you… | 所以你还是闭嘴吧 免得我… |
[18:20] | Ow, my– my head. | 我的 我的头 |
[18:23] | Oh! My head! | 我的头 |
[18:27] | Feels like it’s gonna… | 感觉要… |
[18:36] | Nobody talks to my son that way. | 没人可以跟我儿子这么说话 |
[18:39] | Nobody. | 没人可以 |
[18:45] | 丹维尔市 肉类加工业 | |
[18:49] | Don’t worry, sir. I waited for you this time. | 别担心 长官 这次我等你来了 |
[18:51] | Okay, I may have done a quick preliminary assessment of my own. | 好吧 我自己先做了一个简单的初步评估 |
[18:54] | Something is definitely weird. | 有些地方绝对很奇怪 |
[18:59] | Decapitation. | 斩首 |
[19:02] | We’re still recovering parts of the head, | 我们还在找尸体的头部 |
[19:04] | so the ID is taking a little longer than normal. | 所以确认身份的时间要比平常久一些 |
[19:07] | Sorry, I thought I stepped on an ear. | 抱歉 我以为我踩到他的耳朵上了 |
[19:10] | I didn’t. If I did, I’d be hearing things. | 我没有 如果是的话 我会听见动静的 |
[19:12] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[19:14] | Doesn’t look like the head was sliced off with any weapon I’m familiar with, | 砍他头所用的武器不像是我所熟悉的 |
[19:17] | and I’m familiar with most weapons. | 而大部分的武器我都熟悉 |
[19:19] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[19:20] | Perforation around the neck– it’s too jagged. | 脖子周围有穿孔 很不整齐 |
[19:23] | It’s almost like the head was blown off. | 非常像是头炸掉了 |
[19:24] | Like a meta-human who can explode heads, right? | 就像是头能爆炸的超能力者 对吧 |
[19:28] | Not necessarily. | 也未必 |
[19:34] | Traces of thermite. | 有铝热剂残留 |
[19:35] | Bomb residue? | 炸弹的残留物吗 |
[19:37] | But then why wasn’t the rest of the body blown apart? | 可为什么身体的其他部分没被炸掉 |
[19:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:40] | The victim is David Rutenberg, | 死者是大卫·卢腾伯格 |
[19:42] | security systems expert, | 安保系统专家 |
[19:44] | and guess who’s on his list of known associates. | 猜猜谁在他的已知同伙名单上 |
[19:47] | – Lewis Snart. – Lewis Snart. | -路易斯·史纳特 -路易斯·史纳特 |
[19:49] | Isn’t he related to Leonard Snart, | 他不是莱昂纳多·史纳特的亲人吗 |
[19:50] | AKA Captain Cold? | 也就是寒冷队长 |
[19:52] | – Please don’t call him that. – Okay. | -别这么叫他 -好的 |
[19:54] | – Uh, one second. – Sure. | -失陪一下 -好的 |
[19:55] | Come here. I think this guy is part of Snart’s crew. | 过来一下 我觉得这人是史纳特团伙中的 |
[19:57] | So Snart put a bomb in him to keep him in line? | 史纳特把炸弹放在他脑袋里从而让他听话吗 |
[20:00] | No, Snart wouldn’t do that, but his father would. | 不 史纳特不会那么做 可他父亲会 |
[20:04] | So Lewis is killing people, | 路易斯杀了人 |
[20:06] | and Snart’s still working with him? | 而史纳特还在帮他吗 |
[20:07] | What happened with the deal you had? | 你们不是有协议吗 |
[20:08] | Maybe he doesn’t have a choice. | 可能他也是被逼的 |
[20:10] | So you think Lewis put a bomb in his own son | 你觉得路易斯在他儿子头里放了炸弹 |
[20:13] | to force him to pull off a heist? | 从而强迫他去抢劫吗 |
[20:15] | Snart still wouldn’t do it. | 就算这样史纳特也不会做的 |
[20:16] | He’d dig the bomb out of his own head if he had to. | 真到万不得已他会把头里的炸弹挖出来 |
[20:18] | So it must be something else that Snart cares about. | 那一定是为了史纳特所在乎的什么事 |
[20:22] | The only thing Snart cares about is his sister. | 史纳特唯一在乎的就是他妹妹 |
[20:32] | Thought you might be hungry. | 我觉得你肯定会饿了 |
[20:33] | Ah, good to know whatever Earth you go to, | 还好无论到了哪个地球 |
[20:35] | there’s always a Big Belly Burger. | 都有大贝利汉堡店 |
[20:38] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:39] | Looks like you’re making progress. | 看来你有所进展 |
[20:40] | Slowly. Should be able to do this a lot faster. | 很慢 本来速度应该能更快点的 |
[20:44] | You miss it, your speed? | 你怀念你的速度吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Surprising how much. | 是的 很惊讶我会这么怀念 |
[20:49] | So what will you do when you go back to your Earth? | 那等你回到你的地球上后 你会怎么办 |
[20:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:53] | Guess I’ll just have to get used to being– | 我想我得慢慢适应成为 |
[20:57] | Normal? | 普通人 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:03] | Two years ago, I was just a scientist | 两年前 我还只是一个 |
[21:05] | slowly trying to save the world by purifying heavy water | 想要通过无残留辐射的净化重水 |
[21:08] | without residual radiation. | 来拯救世界的科学家 |
[21:09] | Important work. | 很重要的工作 |
[21:10] | Yeah, it was, | 是的 以前是 |
[21:13] | but after the Particle Accelerator exploded, | 可是在粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[21:15] | I didn’t need to wait years for my research to save a life, | 我不需要等好多年才能让我的研究去拯救生命 |
[21:17] | I could save one before breakfast. | 我在早饭前就能救一个人 |
[21:19] | I could save 50 before going to sleep. | 睡觉前我都能救50个人了 |
[21:21] | There’s nothing like that rush. | 没有什么能像你们快 |
[21:24] | You guys have been fighting so many battles, | 你们经历了很多次战斗 |
[21:25] | one after another, | 一个接一个 |
[21:26] | I’m not sure Barry’s had time to take it in, | 我不知道巴里有没有接受这个事实 |
[21:30] | to appreciate how great it can feel. | 对这种感觉充满感激 |
[21:33] | Being a superhero isn’t always about how fast you can run. | 成为超级英雄不在于你能跑多快 |
[21:37] | It’s about helping however you can, | 而是无论什么情况你都能去帮别人 |
[21:40] | wherever you’re needed most. | 尤其是无论在哪都能帮助别人 |
[21:43] | I think that Jay Garrick, physicist, | 我认为物理学家杰伊·加里克 |
[21:46] | has just as much to contribute as Jay Garrick, superhero. | 会和超级英雄杰伊·加里克一样有作为 |
[21:49] | Maybe more. | 也许会更有作为 |
[21:55] | You know what would help me build the speed cannon faster? | 你知道怎样会助我更快造好神速炮吗 |
[21:58] | An extra set of hands. | 一位助手 |
[22:00] | Specifically ones with a surgeon’s precision. | 尤其是具备外科医生精密度品质的人 |
[22:03] | Me? | 我 |
[22:05] | Sure, if you think I can really help. | 要是你觉得我真能帮的上 没问题 |
[22:07] | Hey, Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[22:08] | We need you up here, like, right now. | 快上来 这里需要你 |
[22:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:21] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[22:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:24] | Lisa, there are traces of thermite on your skin. | 丽萨 你皮肤上有铝热剂的痕迹 |
[22:27] | Thermite? | 铝热剂 |
[22:29] | Like an explosive? | 具有爆炸性 |
[22:30] | Not like an explosive. | 不是具有爆炸性 |
[22:33] | It’s a bomb. | 就是个炸弹 |
[22:36] | When you were knocked out, | 你被击晕后 |
[22:38] | your dad must have injected you with it. | 你爸爸肯定把它注入了你体内 |
[22:49] | Hey, Dad, what’s up? | 什么事 老爸 |
[22:52] | Your message was pretty cryptic, even for you. | 你这个神秘的人给我留了条含糊的留言 |
[22:59] | Hey, baby, I need you to sit down. | 宝贝 你先坐下 |
[23:04] | Dad, what’s going on? | 老爸 怎么了 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | When I was still a beat cop, | 当我还是个巡警的时候 |
[23:17] | me and my partner were on patrol, | 我和搭档正在巡逻 |
[23:20] | and this dispatch came on the radio. | 这时无线电传来了这个派遣任务 |
[23:23] | A little girl had called in. | 一个小女孩打来电话 |
[23:25] | She said her mom had taken some pills | 说她妈妈服了些药 |
[23:29] | and she wouldn’t wake up. | 然后醒不过来了 |
[23:32] | And the little girl gave the address. | 小女孩留下了地址 |
[23:35] | The address was mine. | 是我家的地址 |
[23:37] | By the time I got here, | 我到这的时候 |
[23:40] | your mother was unresponsive. | 你母亲不省人事 |
[23:43] | Passed out on the couch. | 昏倒在沙发上 |
[23:46] | And in the kitchen, the stove was on. | 厨房里的火炉开着 |
[23:50] | There you were, standing in front of an open flame. | 你就那么站在明火前 |
[23:53] | If I hadn’t gotten here when I did– | 要不是我及时赶到 |
[23:55] | – Wait, my mom– – Your mom was a drug addict. | -等等 我妈妈 -你妈妈是个瘾君子 |
[23:59] | This wasn’t the first time something like that had happened. | 类似事件发生过不止一次 |
[24:05] | I got Francine into another rehab, | 我把弗朗辛送到了另一家戒毒所 |
[24:08] | and a couple days later, | 几天后 |
[24:12] | she was gone. | 她消失了 |
[24:14] | I looked everywhere for her, but wife of a cop, | 我到处找她 但作为警察的妻子 |
[24:19] | she knew how to disappear. | 她知道如何隐藏行踪 |
[24:21] | I couldn’t stand… | 我无法忍受 |
[24:23] | the thought of you growing up | 想到你成长时要被贴上 |
[24:26] | thinking you were abandoned. | 被抛弃的标签 |
[24:28] | Going to sleep at night thinking | 夜晚入睡时还想着 |
[24:29] | your mother left because you weren’t enough to make her stay, | 母亲的离去是因为自己不足以让她留下 |
[24:33] | that you weren’t loved, | 想着自己不是被爱着的 |
[24:34] | because I loved you. | 这一切都源于我对你的爱 |
[24:36] | I loved you with everything I got. | 我倾尽所有去爱你 |
[24:42] | Then we took Barry in, | 后来我们收留了巴里 |
[24:44] | and I saw the trauma he was going through and I– | 我看到了他经受的创伤 我 |
[24:47] | I was sure. | 我确信 |
[24:48] | I was sure… | 我确信 |
[24:51] | that I did the right thing. | 自己做了正确的事 |
[24:53] | Not giving you that burden. | 不让你承受那样的负担 |
[24:54] | What do you mean mom left? I– | 你说妈妈离开了是什么意思 我 |
[24:59] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:00] | I don’t understand. What are you telling me? | 我不明白你说这些是什么意思 |
[25:03] | Your mother’s alive. | 你妈妈还活着 |
[25:07] | She’s here in Central City. | 她就在这 在中城 |
[25:09] | She wants to see you. | 她想见你 |
[25:16] | All these years, I thought– | 这么多年了 我还以为 |
[25:20] | Daddy, you told me that my– | 爸爸 你是说我的 |
[25:22] | I know. | 我可以理解 |
[25:25] | I should have told you sooner, | 我本该早点告诉你 |
[25:26] | but I couldn’t figure out the right way. | 可是我不知道如何开口 |
[25:30] | The mother you thought you remember– | 你记忆中的那个妈妈 |
[25:33] | the perfect mother and the stories I made up for you– | 那个完美的母亲和我给你编造的故事 |
[25:36] | that is the mother you deserve, | 才是你本该拥有的 |
[25:38] | and I knew Francine couldn’t be like that. | 我知道弗朗辛做不到那些 |
[25:41] | She would only break your heart. | 她只会让你伤心 |
[25:46] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[25:57] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[26:00] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我懂 |
[26:03] | You were just trying to keep me safe. | 你是在保护我 |
[26:15] | The micro-bomb casing must be made | 微型炸弹壳体一定是 |
[26:17] | of some kind of a ferromagnetic material. | 由某种铁磁性材料制成 |
[26:19] | Once you hold it steady with the magnet, | 只要你稳稳拿住磁体 |
[26:21] | I can surgically excise it. | 我就能像做外科手术一样切除它 |
[26:23] | Put the magnet down! | 放下磁体 |
[26:24] | This is a really concentrated bomb. | 这是个十分浓缩的炸弹 |
[26:26] | It’s gonna combust if it’s exposed | 暴露在磁性摩擦和氧化剂下 |
[26:28] | to magnetic friction and an oxidant. | 就会燃烧 |
[26:32] | What’s he talking about? | 他是什么意思 |
[26:34] | Air. | 空气 |
[26:35] | Uh, the bomb will explode if it comes in contact with air. | 炸弹接触了空气就会发生爆炸 |
[26:38] | Don’t worry, Lisa. | 别担心 丽萨 |
[26:39] | We’re gonna find another way to get it out. | 我们会找到别的方法把它取出来 |
[26:41] | Scientific minds. Can we confer, please. | 科学家们 我们来商量下好吗 |
[26:44] | What if Flash speed extracts it? | 让闪电侠快速把它提取出来怎么样 |
[26:46] | Nope, it’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险了 |
[26:47] | I’m gonna find a way to get it out. | 我会找到办法把它取出来的 |
[26:49] | I just need a little time. | 只是需要点时间 |
[26:50] | Well, we need to keep track of Lewis | 你找到拆除炸弹的办法前 |
[26:52] | until you figure out how to disarm the bomb. | 我们得盯着路易斯 |
[26:54] | I wish we knew what he was gonna steal next and when. | 多希望我们知道他接下来要偷什么 何时去偷 |
[26:57] | Maybe I can get them to tell me. | 或许我可以让他们告诉我 |
[27:00] | Their tech guy is dead, | 他们的技术人员死了 |
[27:01] | so I’m betting they’re gonna need a new one. | 我敢打赌他们需要个新的 |
[27:04] | I’m saying I’m gonna infiltrate Lewis’ crew. | 我是说我要渗入路易斯队伍内部 |
[27:06] | You’re gonna pretend to be a criminal? | 你要打扮成个罪犯 |
[27:09] | How hard can it be? | 轻而易举 |
[27:16] | These visits are getting old. | 怎么老是你 |
[27:21] | Third time’s a charm. | 这次会交好运 |
[27:22] | I told you, I don’t need saving. | 跟你说了 我不需要拯救 |
[27:27] | But your sister does. | 但你妹妹需要 |
[27:29] | I know your dad put a bomb in Lisa. | 我知道你爸爸在丽萨体内放了炸弹 |
[27:33] | Lewis told you he’d kill her | 路易斯跟你说 |
[27:35] | if you didn’t help him, right? | 如果你不帮他 他就杀了她 对吧 |
[27:36] | Look don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:37] | My team’s working on a way to remove the bomb. | 小组的人正在设法移除那个炸弹 |
[27:40] | I hope you got that gun of yours ready to blast | 希望你的那把枪准备好开火了 |
[27:42] | ’cause… | 因为… |
[27:46] | Who the hell’s this? | 他是谁 |
[27:48] | Um, Lenny said you needed new tech. | 兰尼说你们需要新的技术员 |
[27:52] | What’s up, I’m Sam, so… | 你好 我叫山姆… |
[27:59] | You tellin’ me you think this kid | 别告诉我你觉得这个小子 |
[28:01] | can crack a Draycon keypad? | 能破解德雷肯的键盘锁 |
[28:03] | Uh, I did help Snart steal the Kahndaq Dynasty Diamond | 去年我帮史纳特把康达克王朝钻石 |
[28:06] | from Central City Museum last year. | 从中城博物馆偷出来的 |
[28:08] | That was locked up behind an AmerTek Industries | 它锁在阿美特克军工企业三阶抑制门里面 |
[28:10] | Phase Three Suppression Door with a Draycon XL-1218 keypad. | 用的就是德雷肯XL-1218型号的键盘锁 |
[28:14] | So… | 所以… |
[28:16] | Couldn’t have done it without him. | 没他的帮忙是偷不出来的 |
[28:19] | Draycon’s my jam. | 德雷肯是我的强项 |
[28:26] | Okay, Sam. Let’s go. | 好吧 山姆 走吧 |
[28:31] | Right now? | 现在就走啊 |
[28:32] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[28:34] | No, all good. Can’t wait. | 没问题 迫不及待了 |
[28:42] | Oh, this should be fun. | 这一定会很有意思的 |
[28:48] | Keep quiet and follow my lead. | 闭上嘴 跟着我走 |
[28:50] | Just like old times. | 跟以前一样 |
[28:52] | You watching the Diamonds’ game? | 你们在看钻石队的比赛啊 |
[28:54] | Yeah, the Salamanders are killing ’em. | 是啊 火蜥蜴队要赢了 |
[28:57] | IDs. | 身份卡 |
[28:59] | What floor are you going to? | 你们去哪层楼 |
[29:00] | 27th. | 27楼 |
[29:10] | Hey, what’s the hold up, guys? | 怎么那么慢啊 伙计们 |
[29:12] | I mean, you wanna call management | 你们想给经理打电话 |
[29:13] | and explain why the toilets are still overflowing? | 解释为什么洗手间还是堵着的吗 |
[29:17] | We’re all on the clock, right? | 我们很赶时间 知道吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah, you guys are good to go. | 好了 你们可以进去了 |
[29:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | You enjoy the game, guys. | 你们好好看吧 |
[29:25] | Diamonds don’t stand a chance. | 钻石队不可能胜出的 |
[29:27] | Not tonight they don’t. | 今晚赢不赢还不一定 |
[29:34] | Hold on. Did you hear that? | 等等 你听见了吗 |
[29:36] | I got it. | 我来 |
[29:41] | It’s two armed guards. | 有两个武装警卫 |
[29:42] | Guess your timing didn’t work out after all. | 我猜你的时间算得也不是每次都准啊 |
[29:44] | Yeah, that’s why I got a Plan B. | 是的 所以我才准备了后备计划 |
[29:46] | ‘Cause you always needed one. | 因为你总会需要后备计划 |
[29:48] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 不过… |
[29:52] | your sister turned out to be a disappointment also. | 没想到你妹妹还是让我很失望 |
[29:58] | All right, what do you guys say we get on with the job? | 你们觉得我们继续进行怎么样 |
[30:00] | Guards are gone. Must have taken a break. | 警卫走了 可能去休息了 |
[30:02] | Yeah, must have. | 是啊 一定是 |
[30:09] | Okay, Sam. | 好了 山姆 |
[30:11] | Show us what you got. | 让我们看看你的本事吧 |
[30:13] | Yeah, all right. Gonna just– | 是啊 我要… |
[30:18] | You guys just keep a lookout and I’ll… | 你们帮我把风 我来… |
[30:37] | Told you Draycon was my jam. | 跟你说了德雷肯是我强项 |
[30:40] | – Nice job, Sam. – Yeah. | -干得不错 山姆 -是吧 |
[30:42] | It’s good to go out on a high note. | 能死在最开心的时候挺好 |
[30:52] | I’m sorry, Barry. | 对不起 巴里 |
[31:17] | What are you gonna do to me with that thing? | 你想用那东西对我做什么 |
[31:19] | Operating pressure on this is over 1,000 PSI. | 它的控制压力达到一千压强以上时 |
[31:21] | This will easily suck the micro-bomb | 只需一枪高能射击 |
[31:23] | out of her neck and into the barrel of this | 它就能轻而易举的把微型炸弹 |
[31:25] | with one high-powered shot. | 从你脖子吸到枪桶里 |
[31:28] | There is one slight risk. | 要冒一个很小的风险 |
[31:31] | Besides shooting a high-powered weapon | 用高能武器直击我的脖子 |
[31:33] | directly against my neck? | 还不算冒险吗 |
[31:35] | The gun does use compressed air. | 这把枪用得是压缩空气 |
[31:42] | I trust you, Cisco. | 我相信你 西斯科 |
[31:52] | Okay, son. Make me proud. | 好了 儿子 让我骄傲一次吧 |
[31:54] | Like I care. | 谁稀罕 |
[32:03] | Ha, now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[32:17] | I told you, I had a better way past the lasers. | 我告诉过你我有更好的办法通过激光防护 |
[32:21] | Step aside. Time for another lesson. | 靠边站 该给你再上一课了 |
[32:27] | You’ve got 125 seconds before the system defrosts. | 系统解冻前 你有125秒钟的时间 |
[32:30] | – Then what? – Sirens. | -然后呢 -警报会响 |
[32:48] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:50] | Like we should have put down some plastic. | 就像是要取出炸弹的感觉 |
[32:53] | It’s not funny. | 这并不可笑 |
[32:55] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[32:57] | but I like it when you smile. | 不过我喜欢看你笑 |
[33:01] | Okay, ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[33:05] | Shoot me, Cisco. | 开枪 西斯科 |
[33:14] | It’s–d–Flash! | 是闪电侠 |
[33:15] | Cisco, how’s it going with Lisa? | 西斯科 丽萨怎么样了 |
[33:16] | Uh, kind of in the middle of it right now, buddy! | 正在关键时刻呢 伙计 |
[33:19] | All right, we need that bomb out. | 好吧 我们需要拿出那个炸弹 |
[33:21] | The heist is going down right now. | 抢劫马上就会失败 |
[33:27] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[33:30] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[33:33] | Only place you’re going is back to Iron Heights, Lewis. | 你唯一能回的地方就是铁山监狱 路易斯 |
[33:36] | – Ah, you wanna bet? – Do I wanna bet? | -你想打赌吗 -我想打赌吗 |
[33:40] | Do not bet! Give me a minute. | 别打赌 给我一分钟 |
[33:41] | Tell me this, what kind of man | 你告诉我 什么样的人 |
[33:43] | puts a bomb in his own daughter? | 会把炸弹放在自己女儿身体里 |
[33:44] | A very rich man. | 一个非常富有的人 |
[33:48] | Shoot him, son. | 开枪射他 儿子 |
[34:02] | Kill him or you’ll never see your sister alive. | 杀了他 否则你就别想活着见到你妹妹 |
[34:08] | Do it, Cisco. | 开枪 西斯科 |
[34:17] | I got the bomb out! | 我取出炸弹了 |
[34:19] | Lisa’s safe. | 丽萨安全了 |
[34:28] | You’re working with The Flash? | 你跟闪电侠合作了吗 |
[34:31] | I thought you hated him? | 我以为你恨他 |
[34:33] | Not as much as I… | 但是我… |
[34:36] | hate you. | 更恨你 |
[34:50] | Lisa was safe. | 丽萨安全了 |
[34:52] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[34:54] | He broke my sister’s heart. | 他伤了我妹妹的心 |
[34:57] | Only fair I break his. | 只有这样才公平 |
[35:09] | Last time I was in Iron Heights, I was visiting my Dad. | 上次来铁山监狱是看我爸爸 |
[35:11] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[35:13] | – And yet you killed him. – He deserved it. | -而你杀了他 -他活该 |
[35:16] | Is that funny to you? | 你觉得有意思吗 |
[35:18] | No. | 并不 |
[35:20] | What’s funny is I finally figured out your secret. | 有意思的是我终于知道了你的秘密 |
[35:23] | And what secret would that be? | 什么秘密 |
[35:26] | You’d do anything to protect your sister. | 为了保护你妹妹 你不惜做任何事 |
[35:30] | Well, I know your secret too. | 我也知道你的秘密了 |
[35:32] | Better hope I don’t talk in my sleep. | 你最好希望我别在睡觉的时候说出来 |
[35:35] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[35:36] | Today just proved what I’ve always known. | 今天只是证明了我一直都知道的一件事 |
[35:41] | There’s good in you, Snart. | 你有善良的一面 史纳特 |
[35:45] | And you don’t have to admit it to me, | 你不必向我承认 |
[35:48] | but there’s a part of you that knows | 但你内心知道 |
[35:50] | you don’t have to let your past define you. | 不必让自己的过去来定义你 |
[35:52] | A part of you that really wants | 你内心真正想要做的事 |
[35:54] | to be more than just a criminal. | 不止是成为一名罪犯 |
[35:57] | So I should be a hero like you, Barry? | 难道我应该像你一样成为英雄吗 巴里 |
[36:01] | What exactly does that pay again? | 再说一次 那活到底有多少钱 |
[36:04] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间的问题 |
[36:06] | Something you’ll have a lot of in here. | 你在这里会有很多时间的 |
[36:08] | Not as much as you think. | 没你想的那么多 |
[36:12] | Be seeing you. | 后会有期 |
[36:24] | You really think that leopard’s gonna change its spots? | 你真的认为人会改变本性吗 |
[36:28] | I do. | 会的 |
[36:30] | Maybe we should transfer him to the meta-human wing anyway. | 也许我们该把他列入超能力者阵营 |
[36:32] | I already got Patty on the paperwork. | 我已经叫帕蒂着手去办了 |
[36:36] | Hey, I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[36:40] | for the advice you gave. | 给我的建议 |
[36:42] | I told Iris. | 我和爱瑞丝说了 |
[36:44] | She’s gonna sit down with Francine. | 她会和弗朗辛好好谈谈 |
[36:46] | It was hard, but it was for the best. | 虽然很难接受 但是这是最好的结果 |
[36:49] | I’m glad. Any time. | 很高兴帮到你 不客气 |
[36:51] | – You’re a good son, Barry. – I know. | -你是个好儿子 巴里 -我知道 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:02] | Fancy seeing you here. | 想不到在这里见到你 |
[37:05] | We have to stop running into each other like this. | 我们不能再这样巧遇了 |
[37:07] | I know, we should just make a schedule or something. | 我知道 我们应该安排一下时间 |
[37:09] | Okay, great. Well, then I’ll just have, | 好极了 那我就 |
[37:10] | you know, my people call your people. | 让我的手下联系你的手下 |
[37:12] | See, that’s the problem. Neither one of us have people. | 问题来了 我们俩都没有手下 |
[37:14] | So how are we possibly gonna do this? | 那要怎么办呢 |
[37:21] | There. My number. | 给 这是我的号码 |
[37:24] | That’s what you meant, right? | 你是这意思吧 |
[37:28] | Yes, it– | 是的 |
[37:30] | – No. – Yea–I– | -不是 -我 |
[37:31] | No you didn’t. | 你不是这意思 |
[37:32] | Um, you know what, though? | 不如这样吧 |
[37:34] | I’ve actually been meaning to give you my number | 其实我一直想把我号码给你 |
[37:36] | in case you had questions about a case. | 万一你对案子有疑问呢 |
[37:38] | You know, sometimes when you call through dispatch, | 有时接通调度中心电话时 |
[37:40] | it gets all jammed up– | 线路却不畅通 |
[37:40] | And this is efficient. | 这样很有效率 |
[37:42] | And as law enforcement colleagues, | 同样身为一名执法人员 |
[37:44] | – efficiently is important. – Yes, it is. | -效率很重要 -没错 |
[37:46] | No, that’s a– yeah– that’s exactly what I was thinking too. | 不 我就是这么想的 |
[37:49] | ‘Kay, great. Awesome. | 好的 太好了 |
[37:51] | Okay, I’ll see you. | 好 回头见 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:54] | Just kidding. | 说笑的 |
[37:55] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:57] | Yep. | 没事 |
[38:01] | So, taking off? | 要走了吗 |
[38:03] | Thought I’d say good-bye and thank you. | 想说句再见和谢谢 |
[38:07] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t leave a bomb in anyone. | 我不会在任何人体内放炸弹的 |
[38:09] | – Not even you. – It’s more than that. | -包括你 -不止这些 |
[38:13] | You were there for me when I was feeling weak. | 当我觉得软弱时 你在身边陪着我 |
[38:16] | I hate feeling weak. | 我讨厌软弱的感觉 |
[38:18] | It’s hard for me to trust people. | 让我很难相信人 |
[38:20] | I trusted you. | 可我却相信你 |
[38:23] | You know, you might actually be my first real friend. | 也许你会成为我第一个真正的朋友 |
[38:29] | Is any of that true? | 这里面有真心话吗 |
[38:46] | Till next time, Cisco. | 下次见 西斯科 |
[38:49] | Later, Golden Glider. | 回头见 金色滑翔者 |
[39:10] | The Speed Cannon. | 神速炮 |
[39:15] | Look at that. | 大家快看 |
[39:16] | Dudes, you actually built the thing. | 你们真的做出来了 |
[39:19] | Mr. Garrick, I am quiet impressed by what you’ve accomplished | 加里克先生 最近在我身体抱恙期间 |
[39:23] | during my recent wellness hiatus. | 你完成了很了不起的事 |
[39:25] | – Have you tested it out yet? – Not yet. | -你们测试过没 -还没 |
[39:27] | You wanna do the honors? | 你要试试吗 |
[39:29] | No, no, no, no. Now that I, uh– | 不不不 现在我 |
[39:31] | now that I am back to optimum health, | 现在我的健康恢复到了最佳状态 |
[39:33] | – please allow me. – Oh, would you– | -让我来 -你 |
[39:39] | Excelsior! | 精彩 |
[39:41] | – How did you stabilize it? – CFL Quark Matter. | -你怎么让它稳定下来 -色味连锁相夸克物质 |
[39:44] | Negative energy density with positive surface pressure. | 负能量密度与正表面压力 |
[39:47] | That’s genius. | 太聪明了 |
[39:48] | You created CFL Quark Matter? | 你做出了色味连锁相夸克物质 |
[39:50] | It’s something we perfected on my Earth. | 我的地球在这方面的技术已经很完善了 |
[39:52] | I’ll show you sometime. | 有空告诉你们 |
[39:53] | You mean, sometime in the next few minutes? | 你说的有空指的是几分钟之后吗 |
[39:58] | Oh, yeah I guess this is it? | 看来是时候了 |
[40:02] | – Time for me to go back home. – Right now? | -我是时候回家了 -现在吗 |
[40:06] | I mean we still need your help with the Breachers. | 缺口方面 我们还需要你的帮忙 |
[40:09] | My first priority is Zoom. | 我的首要任务是极速 |
[40:11] | I need to find out what he’s up to. | 我要查明他的意图 |
[40:12] | How he stole my speed. | 用什么方法偷走我的速度 |
[40:14] | But you can do that here and, | 在这里你也可以查 |
[40:16] | you know, if you go back, | 如果你回去了 |
[40:17] | then we can’t get in touch with you | 我们需要你 |
[40:19] | when we need your help or… | 帮忙对付极速时 |
[40:22] | with Zoom or whatever else. | 就没法和你联系 |
[40:26] | It would be nice to be able to pick your brain | 时不时能向人请教 |
[40:28] | every once in a while, | 交流更多的极速心得 |
[40:28] | get some more speedster tips. | 也很不错 |
[40:36] | Okay… once we take care of Zoom, | 好 一旦打倒了极速 |
[40:39] | – I’m going home. – That’s fair. | -我就回家 -好 |
[40:42] | Good, ’cause I could use a shower, a shave, | 太好了 因为我要洗澡 刮刮胡子 |
[40:45] | and some sunlight. | 再晒晒太阳 |
[40:47] | I’ll, uh, see you later. | 晚点见 |
[40:51] | So, Professor Stein, how are you feeling? | 斯泰因教授 你的身体怎么样 |
[40:54] | Well, it appears | 看来 |
[40:56] | that a little rest heals all maladies. | 小憩把所有的病症都治愈了 |
[40:59] | I-I-I couldn’t feel– | 我感觉不到 |
[41:03] | – Professor? – No, no, no, no get back. Come here. | -教授 -不不不 别过去 |
[41:17] | Professor Stein! Professor Stein! | 斯泰因教授 斯泰因教授 |
[41:18] | Can you hear me, Professor Stein? | 听得到吗 斯泰因教授 |
[41:19] | What happened to him? He went up like Firestorm, | 他怎么了 他变成了火风暴 |
[41:21] | but the flame, why was it blue? | 但是火焰为什么是蓝色的 |
[41:22] | I don’t know. This isn’t good. | 我不知道 但是看来不妙 |
[41:23] | We need to stabilize him fast. | 我们要快点稳定他的情况 |