时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:17] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:20] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:23] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:26] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | Iris’s mom is alive. | 爱瑞丝的妈妈还活着 |
[00:29] | And you thought you could pay me | 你觉得你可以给我钱 |
[00:31] | to walk away from my own daughter. | 让我离开我女儿吗 |
[00:33] | Last time you walked away for free. | 上一次 你一毛钱没得就离开了 |
[00:35] | When you created the singularity, | 当你制造了奇点 |
[00:36] | you also created a breach– | 你也制造了一个缺口 |
[00:38] | a portal connecting our two earths. | 连接两个世界的传送门 |
[00:40] | You really think he’s just bringing these guys here to kill me? | 你真认为他只是叫这些人来杀我吗 |
[00:43] | Zoom is obsessed with destroying me. | 极速一心想要消灭我 |
[00:44] | Now he wants to destroy you. | 现在他想消灭你 |
[00:46] | I’m starting to perceive things–horrible things. | 我可以感知到事物 可怕的事情 |
[00:50] | We have to merge the inner | 我们得通过黑洞中心分离 |
[00:51] | and outer event horizons by separating in the eye of it. | 融合内外视界 |
[00:55] | No! | 不 |
[00:58] | Ronnie died saving me, and I’m so sorry. | 罗尼为救我牺牲了 我很抱歉 |
[01:01] | No, no, no, get back. Come here. | 不不不 别过去 |
[01:04] | Professor Stein, can you hear me? | 听得到吗 斯泰因教授 |
[01:09] | Everyone secretly thinks | 每个人都以为 |
[01:11] | they’ve figured out what their life is gonna be like, | 自己知道生活会是什么样 |
[01:14] | but what no one ever considers is that life has its own plans for you, | 但没人真正想过 生活为你制定了计划 |
[01:19] | whether you like them or not. | 不管你喜欢与否 |
[01:21] | And so you’re left with a choice. | 所以你要做出选择 |
[01:24] | You can either embrace the change and move forward, | 要么接受改变 继续前行 |
[01:28] | or fight it, and be left behind. | 要么与之抗衡 被生活遗弃 |
[01:31] | Dude! I knew you could do it. | 伙计 我就知道你可以的 |
[01:34] | That was some touchdown, man. You won us the game! | 触地得分啊伙计 我们能赢 都是你的功劳 |
[01:38] | Hey, no, man. We won us the game. | 不 伙计 是大家的功劳 |
[01:41] | Hey, that’s not what the cheerleaders were saying. | 拉拉队的人可不是这么说的 |
[01:43] | Oh, yeah? For real? A’ight. | 是吗 讲真吗 好吧 |
[01:44] | Jefferson, great game. | 杰佛逊 比赛很精彩 |
[01:48] | Hey, thanks, coach. | 谢谢 教练 |
[01:49] | I’m not the only one that noticed. | 我不是唯一一个注意到的人 |
[01:51] | Lot of scouts in the stands tonight, | 你那次触地得分后 |
[01:53] | and after that touchdown, | 今晚很多的观察员 |
[01:55] | they all pulled out their cell phones. | 都掏出了手机 |
[01:57] | You’re gonna get your pick of colleges, son. | 会有很多大学争着录取你 孩子 |
[02:00] | You really think so? | 真的吗 |
[02:01] | I know so. | 我确定 |
[02:03] | You get home and celebrate with your mom. | 回家和你妈妈庆祝一下吧 |
[02:18] | Everybody, run! | 大家快跑 |
[02:28] | Hey, hey, come on, man, I got you! | 快站起来伙计 我扶着你 |
[02:32] | We gotta get inside the tunnel! | 我们得进隧道 |
[02:47] | Hold him steady! | 抓紧他 |
[02:49] | He’s dropping out. | 他要不行了 |
[02:50] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[02:51] | Cisco, we’re losing him! | 西斯科 我们要失去他了 |
[02:52] | Got it! | 我来 |
[03:02] | Oh, Dios mio. Thank God. | 天啊 感谢上苍 |
[03:04] | He’s getting worse. | 他的情况越来越糟了 |
[03:06] | Look, I did what I could to re-engineer | 我已经尽全力重新设计 |
[03:08] | Doctor Wells’s original stabilizer to quell the reaction, | 威尔斯博士的稳定装置 来抑制不良反应 |
[03:10] | but I don’t know what he used as a power source. | 但我不知道他的能量源是什么 |
[03:12] | Best I could find was the one from his wheelchair. | 我能找到的最好的能量源 就是他轮椅里那个 |
[03:14] | And how long will that last? | 那个能撑多久 |
[03:15] | Well, that’s the problem, is we had already used up | 问题就在这里 在追天气巫师 |
[03:18] | most of its energy trying to dampen the metas’ powers | 及其同伙的那次空中之旅 |
[03:20] | during our little rogue air trip with Weather Wizard and company. | 我们为了抑制转化人的能力 能量用的差不多了 |
[03:23] | I think we got a few days tops. | 最多能撑两三天 |
[03:25] | And he’s stuck in bed? | 他只能躺床上吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, when he wakes up, | 对 他一旦醒过来 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna transfer the stabilizer to this, | 我就把稳定装置转接到这里 |
[03:29] | give him a power cane, get him moving. | 给他提供动力 让他走动 |
[03:31] | We gotta figure out a way to save him. | 我们得想办法救他 |
[03:33] | I think I might know how to do that. | 我想我可能知道该怎么做 |
[03:36] | When the Particle Accelerator exploded, | 粒子加速器爆炸时 |
[03:38] | the dark matter that collided with Professor Stein | 冲击斯泰因教授的暗物质 |
[03:41] | fused with the Firestorm matrix | 和火风暴模型融合在了一起 |
[03:42] | and altered the normal molecular processes that occurs within his body. | 改变了他体内的分子过程 |
[03:46] | Those highly reactive molecules | 那些高分应分子 |
[03:49] | needed something to bond with in order to stabilize. | 需要结合其他物质才能稳定 |
[03:51] | And that’s where Ronnie came in. | 所以就和罗尼融合了 |
[03:53] | Yes, and now that Ronnie is no longer | 对 既然罗尼已经不再是 |
[03:55] | a part of Professor Stein– | 斯坦因教授体内的一部分 |
[03:57] | Those molecules don’t have anything to bond to. | 这些分子就没有东西结合 |
[03:58] | And the longer he goes without merging, | 他在非融合状态的时间越久 |
[04:00] | the more unstable he becomes. | 就会越不稳定 |
[04:05] | All right, so, what do we do? | 好 那我们该怎么做 |
[04:08] | We find another… participant. | 我们再找一个…参与者 |
[04:10] | Okay, cool, so, how do we do that? | 酷 那 怎么找呢 |
[04:12] | Are we just gonna make a Tinder app for potential meta-humans? | 开发一个名叫”火种”的应用程序 寻找潜在转化人吗 |
[04:15] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure merging with Stein and randomly bursting into flames | 因为跟斯坦因教授融合 时不时迸出火焰 |
[04:17] | sounds like the biggest “Swipe left” of all time. | 听上去真的是史上最无吸引力之事 |
[04:19] | I mean, even if we could find someone willing, | 即使我们真能找到愿意的人 |
[04:23] | Stein can’t just merge with whoever he wants. | 斯坦因也不是想跟谁融合就能融合的吧 |
[04:25] | No he can’t, but I have done some research, | 确实不是 但我做了些研究 |
[04:27] | and found two potential candidates | 找到两个候选人 |
[04:29] | that might be compatible with him. | 这两个人跟教授可以兼容 |
[04:31] | They both were affected by the dark matter, | 他们都被暗物质影响了 |
[04:33] | and they were both admitted to the hospital | 医院也承认他们有 |
[04:35] | showing symptoms of gene rearrangement mutation. | 基因重组突变的症状 |
[04:37] | And they both share the same blood type as Professor Stein and Ronnie. | 而且他们俩的血型跟斯坦因教授和罗尼都一样 |
[04:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:42] | I mean, this is more than organ donation. | 我是说 这可不比器官捐献 |
[04:45] | We’ll need more than tissue typing | 我们也不能单靠组织分型 |
[04:46] | to see if their bodies are compatible. | 来判断他们和教授能否兼容 |
[04:48] | If I can isolate the genetic locus of the two candidates | 如果我可以分离这两人的基因位点 |
[04:52] | and cross-reference it with the mutations in Professor Stein, | 和斯坦因教授的突变基因做交叉比对 |
[04:55] | I might be able to find a match and save his life. | 或许能找到匹配的人选 就可以救他了 |
[05:02] | What do you need to do that? | 你需要什么 |
[05:23] | All right, blood samples from both potential candidates. | 到手了 两个候选人的血样 |
[05:26] | Damn, that was fast even for you. | 虽然你是闪电侠 但这也太快了吧 |
[05:28] | I may have skipped the asking for permission part. | 我可能跳过了征求意见这个环节 |
[05:32] | Let’s see if we can’t find a match. | 我们看看能不能找到匹配人选吧 |
[05:38] | You were two in that picture. | 照片里你是两岁吧 |
[05:41] | You’d just got some shots. You were so mad at the nurse. | 被打了几针 你就对护士非常恼怒 |
[05:45] | You kept saying, “She pinched me.” | 你不停地说 “她弄痛我了” |
[05:48] | So we took you to the park afterwards to cheer you up, | 所有我们就带你去公园 逗你开心 |
[05:50] | gave you your first ice cream cone, | 给你买了人生第一支冰淇淋甜筒 |
[05:52] | which was a mistake, because all we heard the next month was, | 真是个错误 因为接下来一个月你整天重复一句话 |
[05:55] | “Mint-choplat chip, mint-choplat chip.” | “巧克力薄荷 巧克力薄荷” |
[05:59] | That’s where the obsession started. | 原来就是从那时候爱上吃这个的 |
[06:03] | Babe, you don’t have to do this. | 宝贝 你不必去见她 |
[06:06] | If you don’t want to meet your mother tomorrow, I get it. | 如果明天你不想见你母亲 我能理解 |
[06:10] | No, it’s okay. I want to meet her. | 不 没关系 我想见她 |
[06:13] | I need to meet her. | 我需要见她一面 |
[06:17] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[06:21] | My brave baby girl. | 我宝贝女儿真勇敢 |
[06:23] | Take after you. | 遗传的你 |
[06:29] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:30] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[06:36] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[06:38] | Hey, I was just looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[06:40] | I would’ve called, but I don’t have your number yet, so. | 我该打电话的 但我还没有你的电话号码 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah– | 哦对… |
[06:43] | No, no, no, I just wanted to show you this. | 不不不 我只是想给你看这个 |
[06:45] | These were just found | 是刚找到的资料 |
[06:46] | in an alley off of Eastwood Avenue. | 在伊斯特伍德大道的一个小巷里 |
[06:48] | What are these, teeth? | 这些是什么 牙齿吗 |
[06:49] | Shark teeth. | 鲨鱼牙齿 |
[06:50] | And I have an eyewitness that says | 而且我还有个目击证人说 |
[06:52] | he saw a shark walking on land–a man-shark. | 他看到鲨鱼在地上走 一个人形鲨鱼 |
[06:57] | – Man-shark? – Yeah. | -人形鲨鱼 -没错 |
[06:58] | Sounds like a bad sci-fi movie. | 听起来像是科幻烂片里的 |
[07:00] | Or awesome sci-fi movie. | 或者是科幻神作 |
[07:02] | Totally. | 没错 |
[07:05] | Are you for real? You think there’s actually, ke, a shark– | 你是认真的吗 你真的认为有那么个… |
[07:08] | Yeah, I mean, I know it sounds really wacko… | 是啊 我知道这听起来很诡异… |
[07:11] | But, I mean, nothing seems impossible now that | 但是 现在也没有什么是不太可能的了 |
[07:13] | we have meta-humans, right? | 我们都有超能力者了 不是吗 |
[07:15] | And I thought it would be fun, you know, | 而且我觉得肯定很有意思 你知道 |
[07:16] | for us to work together again on a case. | 咱俩又在一起办案子什么的 |
[07:18] | Yeah, I mean, I really– | 好吧 我是真的 |
[07:19] | I’d love to work on anything with you. | 挺像和你在一起做各种事的 |
[07:21] | Um, it’s just, you know, | 但是 只不过 |
[07:23] | meta-humans aren’t really my thing. | 对付超能力者不是我的强项 |
[07:27] | Oh, okay, yeah, that’s fine. I can handle it. | 哦好吧 没关系 我自己能处理 |
[07:30] | No, you–look, how about I just– | 不用 你 要么我就… |
[07:32] | I’ll run a test, see where the teeth came from. | 我帮你做个测试 看看牙齿是哪来的 |
[07:36] | That would be amazing. | 那真是太好了 |
[07:37] | – All right, cool. – Thanks. | -那好吧 -谢了 |
[07:38] | Yeah, sure. | 没关系 |
[07:39] | Detective Spivot. | 斯皮沃特警探 |
[07:40] | Detective. | 警探 |
[07:41] | How’s your man-shark case coming? | 你那个人形鲨鱼的案子怎么样了 |
[07:44] | It’s good. I was just gonna go | 挺顺利的 我正要去一趟现场 |
[07:45] | and canvas the area, see what else I can dig up, | 四处搜查一下 看看能找到什么线索 |
[07:47] | and Barry here agreed to run some tests for me. | 而且巴里也刚答应帮我做一些测试 |
[07:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:50] | So, progress. Thanks again. | 所以 有进展 再次感谢 |
[07:55] | If I don’t know any better, | 如果我不是知道内情 |
[07:56] | I’d say you were flirting with my partner. | 我会以为你在和我搭档调情 |
[07:58] | What, Patty? No, I’m– | 什么 帕蒂 没有… |
[08:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:02] | I’m not– | 我没有 |
[08:03] | What is it with you and Iris and my partners? | 你和爱瑞丝还有我搭档这是什么剧情 |
[08:07] | Hey, how is Iris, by the way? | 话说爱瑞丝怎么样了 |
[08:09] | Eh, she’s pretty nervous | 她挺紧张的 |
[08:11] | about seeing her mother after all these years. | 时隔这么多年后与母亲重聚 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:14] | Hey, you know what, I gotta go. | 话说 我得走了 |
[08:16] | It’s Cisco. It’s about Professor Stein. | 是西斯科 关于斯坦因教授的事 |
[08:18] | Okay, go. I’ll cover you with Singh. | 好的 去吧 辛格这边我给你打掩护 |
[08:19] | All right, thanks. | 那好 谢了 |
[08:23] | Well, I must admit, I never imagined | 我必须承认 我从没想到过 |
[08:25] | the Sphinx’s riddle about a man requiring three legs | 斯芬克斯那关于人类要三条腿的谜题 |
[08:29] | would ever apply to me, | 能够发生在我身上 |
[08:30] | but if this device keeps me mobile, | 但如果这装置能让我自由移动 |
[08:32] | then I will gratefully oblige. | 那我也就只能虚心接受了 |
[08:34] | Hopefully, you won’t need it for much longer. | 幸运的是 你不需要用这东西太久 |
[08:37] | There was no agglutination in the blood samples, | 血液样本中没有凝集反应 |
[08:39] | and cross-matching was negative for both, | 而交叉配型后 两者都显阴性 |
[08:41] | and it appears that the dark matter | 看起来那来自于 |
[08:42] | from the Particle Accelerator explosion | 粒子加速器爆炸的暗物质 |
[08:44] | mutated their genes in a very similar way it did to yours. | 以和你情况一样的方式变异了他们的基因 |
[08:47] | I think they’re both potential matches. | 我想他们都是潜在的匹配者 |
[08:49] | So who do we go with? | 那么我们要选谁 |
[08:50] | Well, my first choice is Henry Hewitt. | 我的首选是亨利·翰威特 |
[08:53] | He graduated summa cum laude from Hudson University | 他以最优异的成绩毕业于哈德森学院 |
[08:56] | with a double major in Applied Physics and Bioengineering. | 获得了应用物理与生物工程双学位 |
[08:59] | A Hudson boy, I like him already. | 哈德森的孩子 我已经喜欢上他了 |
[09:01] | Now, what about this other guy Jefferson Jackson? | 那另一个杰佛逊·杰克逊怎么样 |
[09:03] | High school quarterback, 4.0 student. | 高中橄榄球队四分卫 全优学生 |
[09:06] | He’s got the physical attributes. | 他身体素质不错 |
[09:08] | And it looks like more of his alleles match than Hewitt’s. | 而且看起来他的等位基因比翰威特更匹配 |
[09:12] | Doesn’t that mean that he’s more compatible? | 这不就是说他更加合适吗 |
[09:14] | On paper, perhaps, but Hewitt is a scientist. | 纸上看也许是 但翰威特是科学家 |
[09:17] | Clearly, he’s trying to make something of his life. | 显然 他想要做出一番事业 |
[09:20] | I think he’d be open to something like this. | 我觉得他会对这种事更感兴趣 |
[09:22] | I think we should meet with both of them before we make a decision. | 我觉得我们在决定前应该两个都见见 |
[09:24] | That’s an excellent idea. | 这个想法很棒 |
[09:26] | I’ll see if I can get Hewitt here. | 我去看能不能把翰威特找来 |
[09:27] | All right, in the meantime, we’ll go meet with Jefferson Jackson. | 与此同时 我们去见杰佛逊·杰克逊 |
[09:30] | And I will try to find something else | 而我会找找看有没有办法 |
[09:32] | to help keep you stable. | 让你更稳定一些 |
[09:57] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你觉得咱们找对地方了吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. Jefferson’s a mechanic. | 没错 杰佛逊是个机修工 |
[10:03] | Could indicate a strong technical aptitude. | 可能会带来不小的技工能力 |
[10:05] | That’s a positive. | 这是个优势 |
[10:07] | Oh, prone to allergies. | 容易过敏 |
[10:09] | That’s definitely a negative, | 这就绝对是缺点了 |
[10:11] | not to mention his taste in music. | 更别提他听音乐的品味了 |
[10:14] | Would you prefer Celine Dion instead? | 你是不是更喜欢听席琳·狄翁的 |
[10:16] | I got the “Titanic” Soundtrack in the back there. | 我这里有《泰坦尼克号》的原声 |
[10:18] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Jefferson Jackson, right? | 杰佛逊·杰克逊 对吗 |
[10:21] | People call me Jax. | 大家都加我杰克斯 |
[10:22] | Ooh, catchy. | 朗朗上口 |
[10:24] | My name’s Barry Allen, and this is Martin Stein. | 我名叫巴里·艾伦 这是马丁·斯泰因 |
[10:27] | We’re with the Department of Safety. | 我们是安全部门的 |
[10:29] | It’s a small, newly formed agency. | 是个挺小的新部门 |
[10:32] | Very new, we probably don’t even have a website yet, do we? | 非常的新 好像网站都没有呢 是吧 |
[10:34] | You need to see our licenses? | 你要看我们的营业执照吗 |
[10:36] | I mean, we’re all up to code here. | 我是说 我们这里很正规的 |
[10:37] | No, no, nothing like that. | 不不 不是那回事 |
[10:39] | We are compiling data on people who were affected | 我们在为两年前受到 |
[10:43] | by the Particle Accelerator explosion two years ago. | 粒子加速器爆炸影响的人进行编制资料 |
[10:45] | Look, man, I lost enough time in my life | 老兄 我为那出问题的蠢东西 |
[10:47] | ’cause of that stupid thing going wrong. | 已经浪费了够多的人生 |
[10:48] | Now, you don’t got a car I can fix, I can’t help you. | 如果你不需要我修车 那我就没法帮你了 |
[10:50] | If you would consider coming back to S.T.A.R. Labs with us, | 如果你可以和我们回尖端科研实验室 |
[10:53] | I believe we can help you. | 我想我们可以帮助你 |
[10:55] | Help me how? | 怎么帮我 |
[10:56] | Well, we know what the Particle Accelerator did– | 我们知道粒子加速器的影响… |
[11:00] | Look, I already told you, I don’t talk about that night. | 我跟你说了 我不想谈那晚的事 |
[11:02] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[11:03] | Because that’s when everything changed. | 因为从那时起一切都变了 |
[11:05] | I got hit hard. | 我受到了重创 |
[11:06] | When I woke up, I was in the hospital. | 当我醒来时 我在医院里 |
[11:08] | Busted up leg, torn ACL. | 腿部受伤 韧带撕裂 |
[11:10] | The look on my mom’s face, | 看到我妈妈脸上那表情 |
[11:11] | I knew any dreams I had of playing pro ball were over. | 我就知道我的职业橄榄球梦破灭了 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我为此感到惋惜 |
[11:15] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[11:17] | Look, I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[11:19] | Yeah, um… | 好吧 |
[11:21] | Here, it’s just… | 给你 这个是… |
[11:23] | it’s our number. | 是我们的电话 |
[11:26] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 好吗 |
[11:43] | Thank you for putting this together, Joseph. | 谢谢你帮我促和这件事 约瑟夫 |
[11:45] | Iris’s idea, not mine. | 爱瑞丝的主意 不是我的 |
[11:49] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[11:50] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[11:56] | Iris… this is Francine. | 爱瑞丝 这是弗朗辛 |
[12:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:02] | Hi. Hello, Iris. | 你好 艾瑞丝 |
[12:08] | Can I get you a coffee or something? | 需要我给你点杯咖啡什么的吗 |
[12:10] | Um, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Let’s just sit. | 咱们坐下说吧 |
[12:17] | I can’t get over what a beautiful young woman you’ve become. | 我无法想象你已经这么亭亭玉立了 |
[12:21] | And a journalist? I’m so proud of you. | 还是个记者 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[12:25] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[12:27] | Why now, after two decades? | 为什么是现在 二十年后 |
[12:31] | I want to make this right with you. | 我想弥补之前的错事 |
[12:34] | How about you start by apologizing for walking out on us? | 那么不如先从为抛弃我们而道歉开始 |
[12:37] | I am sorry, so very, very sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的真的非常抱歉 |
[12:43] | There’s so much you don’t know. | 这里有太多事你不知道 |
[12:46] | I’m sure that you’ve been through a great deal, | 我相信你一定经历了很多 |
[12:50] | and I can appreciate you feeling like this is | 我也很感激你 |
[12:52] | suddenly the right time for you to want me in your life, | 突然觉得现在是时候跟我相认了 |
[12:56] | but that doesn’t mean that it’s the right time for me. | 但我不觉得现在是时候 |
[12:58] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[12:59] | No, Dad, it’s okay. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[13:01] | I’ve thought about this a lot, | 我想了很久 |
[13:03] | and it wasn’t fair for me to make you the bad guy. | 把这些错算到你的头上不公平 |
[13:06] | So I want you to hear this from me. | 所以我想亲自跟你说清楚 |
[13:09] | I don’t hate you, Francine. | 我不恨你 弗朗辛 |
[13:12] | I do wish you well, | 我是真的希望你过得好 |
[13:15] | but we have lived separate lives for over 20 years. | 可是我们都分开生活了20多年 |
[13:19] | Let’s keep it that way. | 就继续这样下去吧 |
[13:30] | I’ve always thought | 我一直觉得 |
[13:31] | my destiny was for greater things. | 我生来应该做些更伟大的事 |
[13:33] | And people, of course. | 变成更伟大的人 |
[13:35] | Well, when it’s all said and done, | 等我们成功之后 |
[13:36] | flying will be the least impressive of your new abilities. | 飞行会是你众多超能力中最普通的一种 |
[13:40] | Man finally achieves the promise of the Atomic Age. | 人类终于实现了原子时代的梦想 |
[13:44] | Caitlin, what’s going on? | 凯特琳 发生了什么 |
[13:46] | Hi, I’m glad you’re back. This is Dr. Henry Hewitt. | 你来得正好 这是亨利·翰威特博士 |
[13:50] | This is Barry Allen and Professor Martin Stein. | 这是巴里·艾伦和马丁·斯泰因博士 |
[13:52] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[13:53] | The illustrious Martin Stein. | 传说中的马丁·斯泰因 |
[13:55] | I’ve read all your papers back at Hudson, | 我在哈德森读了你所有的文章 |
[13:56] | especially on transmutation. Fascinating. | 尤其是有关转化的 写得太好了 |
[14:00] | – You’re a legend. – Oh, please. | -你就是个学术传说 -你过奖了 |
[14:02] | I think you’re overestimating my contribution to the field. | 我没你说的那么厉害 |
[14:04] | – I—I appreciate your enthusiasm. – Isn’t he great? | -我很高兴你有这种积极性 -他难道不好吗 |
[14:06] | He’s got an ego the size of Texas, | 他的野心就跟德克萨斯一样大 |
[14:08] | but, yeah, he’s all right. | 不过也就还好了 |
[14:10] | So, where’s Jefferson Jackson? | 说起来 杰佛逊·杰克逊呢 |
[14:12] | We just need more time. | 还需要点时间说服他 |
[14:14] | We don’t have more time. | 我们没时间了 |
[14:15] | I couldn’t find another power source | 我没法给拐杖 |
[14:17] | for the cane and that thing’s running out. | 再找一个能量源 现在这个也快没电了 |
[14:18] | Okay, then let’s do the merge. Hewitt’s in. | 那就合体吧 翰威特同意了 |
[14:20] | What do you mean? You told him the details of the Firestorm Matrix? | 什么意思 你把火风暴模型的细节都跟他说了 |
[14:23] | Absolutely, becoming Firestorm is a huge life change. | 是啊 变成火风暴可不是那么简单的 |
[14:25] | He needs to know what he’s getting himself into. | 他要知道自己面对的是什么 |
[14:27] | If I remember correctly, vector, variance, hypotenuse– | 如果我还记得的话 向量 方差 斜边 |
[14:30] | Proton, neutron, go H.U.! | 质子 中子 来读哈德森大学 |
[14:32] | Aw, look at that, that’s so cute. | 看看 多美妙 |
[14:34] | We’ll have two Professor Steins if this works. | 如果成功了 我们就有两个斯泰因教授了 |
[14:37] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:41] | When I put this splicer on your chest | 当我把这个连接器放到你胸膛上 |
[14:43] | you’re gonna feel a rush. | 你会觉得热 |
[14:44] | That’s a molecular primer being released into your body. | 那是先导分子被释放进你身体的原因 |
[14:47] | Then you can make physical contact with Professor Stein, and… | 接着你和斯泰因教授进行身体接触 然后 |
[14:50] | Firestorm Matrix will take over. | 火风暴模型会帮助你们合体 |
[14:53] | Easy enough. | 很好 |
[14:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:55] | No time like the present. Thank you, my dear. | 现在就是最好的时机了 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[15:32] | This is unexpected. | 没想到会这样啊 |
[15:35] | Something’s supposed to be happening, right? | 应该要有什么反应才对吧 |
[15:39] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没起作用 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | Uh, well, | 也许 |
[15:43] | looks like you two aren’t compatible after all. | 也许你们两个完全不匹配 |
[15:46] | I’m just gonna… | 我还是把它拿下来吧 |
[15:49] | So all this was for nothing? | 所以我的努力白费了 |
[15:51] | Believe me, no one is more disappointed than I am. | 相信我 现在最失望的是我 |
[15:55] | Yeah, don’t be so sure about that. | 我看不一定 |
[15:57] | Next time, | 下一次 |
[15:59] | try to get your act together before you get someone’s hopes up. | 在你给别人希望之前 先把自己的工作做好吧 |
[16:11] | 尖端科研实验室 600层 | |
[16:26] | Move the show-and-tell to next Tuesday, | 把展示会挪到下周二 |
[16:28] | remind me to call Richard tomorrow about the shareholders meeting, | 提醒我明天打给理查德讨论股东大会的事 |
[16:30] | and where are we with the replacement for Doctor Snow? | 换掉斯诺博士的事情现在是什么进度了 |
[16:36] | Applied sciences. | 是应用科学楼 |
[16:48] | Stop! | 停下 |
[16:49] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[16:54] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[17:00] | Detective West, Thank you for coming. | 韦斯特警探 谢谢你赶过来 |
[17:02] | Doctor McGee, this is my new partner, | 麦吉博士 这是我的新搭档 |
[17:04] | Detective Spivot. | 斯皮沃特警探 |
[17:05] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:06] | I was saddened by Detective Thawne’s passing. | 斯旺警探的牺牲让我也感到很痛心 |
[17:09] | Please extend my condolences to your daughter. | 请把我的慰问转达给你女儿 |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | On the phone you mentioned this was a sensitive matter. | 你在电话里说此事比较敏感 |
[17:15] | It is, and I called you directly | 是的 我之所以直接联系你 |
[17:17] | because I’ve always appreciated your discretion in the past. | 是因为我一直很欣赏你的谨慎 |
[17:20] | Of course, can you tell me what was stolen? | 过奖了 你能告诉我是什么被盗了吗 |
[17:22] | It’s not so much what was stolen, but who stole it. | 重点不在被盗的产品 而是行窃的人 |
[17:25] | The person who broke into my facility last night | 昨晚闯进大楼的人 |
[17:28] | was Harrison Wells. | 是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[17:31] | Harrison Wells is dead. | 哈里森·威尔斯已经死了 |
[17:33] | I seem to recall the circumstances | 我好像记得 |
[17:35] | around his passing were a bit inconclusive. | 他如何去世的你们还没弄清 |
[17:37] | Is there any possibility he could be alive? | 有没有可能他还活着 |
[17:40] | Zero possibility. | 不可能 |
[17:41] | I knew the man for over 20 years. | 我跟他相识超过二十年了 |
[17:43] | I know who I saw. | 我知道我看见了什么 |
[17:45] | The only thing distinctively different was… | 唯一特别不同的就是 |
[17:48] | he’s walking again. | 他又能走了 |
[17:51] | Like I said, I trust your discretion. | 我说过 我很信任你的谨慎 |
[17:54] | You have full access to the facility. | 你可以在这栋楼里任意走动 |
[17:56] | Thank you again, Detective. | 再次感谢你 警探 |
[18:01] | First a shark-man, now a dead man walking. | 最开始是鲨鱼男 现在又是死人复生 |
[18:06] | We need to call Barry, get him in here first. | 我们得联系巴里 让他过来 |
[18:08] | Barry can’t hear about any of this. | 巴里不能知道 |
[18:12] | What–why? | 为什么 |
[18:13] | Because he’s got a lot on his plate. | 因为他现在已经很忙了 |
[18:14] | He’s got a friend who’s sick who he needs his help, | 他有个重病的朋友需要照顾 |
[18:16] | and Harrison Wells is the man who murdered his mother. | 何况哈里森·威尔斯还是杀害他母亲的凶手 |
[18:19] | Once he hears that– | 一旦他听到这事 |
[18:21] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[18:22] | He’s fine, but… | 他还好 只是 |
[18:24] | not a word to him or anyone, okay? | 不要透露此事给包括他在内的任何人 行吗 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:28] | Yeah, it’s just, I’m not really good at lying. | 我只是很不会撒谎 |
[18:32] | Well, you better learn, quick. | 那你最好快点学会怎么撒谎 |
[18:35] | Yeah, definitely. | 是啊 |
[18:46] | Spivot, go on ahead. | 斯皮沃特 你先去吧 |
[18:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:50] | This is the last time you ever show up here. | 这是你最后一次出现在这里 |
[18:52] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[18:53] | I needed to talk to you again. | 我要再跟你谈谈 |
[18:54] | How much clearer do we need to be? | 我说得还不够清楚吗 |
[18:57] | Iris and I do not want you in our lives. | 爱瑞丝和我不想再看到你了 |
[18:59] | Leave, please. | 你走吧 |
[19:01] | Go home, live your life. | 回家过你自己的生活 |
[19:04] | Joe, there’s something else. | 乔 还有一件事 |
[19:06] | I wanted to tell you when I first saw you, but– | 我第一次见你的时候就想说了 可是 |
[19:08] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[19:13] | Few months ago, I started getting weak. | 几个月前 我变得很虚弱 |
[19:17] | The doctors ran a bunch of tests, | 医生给我做了一系列检查 |
[19:19] | they couldn’t figure it out. | 也没有查出什么结果 |
[19:21] | But finally, they did. | 后来结果终于出来了 |
[19:24] | Said I have something called MacGregor’s. | 我得了麦克格雷格综合症 |
[19:27] | Supposedly it’s pretty common among ex-addicts. | 大概这种病在吸过毒的人身上比较常见吧 |
[19:33] | Told me I had till the end of the year if I’m lucky. | 要是运气好的话 我还能活到年底 |
[19:38] | Is–is that why you came back? | 这就是你回来找我们的原因吗 |
[19:41] | I just want my daughter to know me… | 我只是想让我女儿认识我 |
[19:44] | this me. | 这样的我 |
[19:55] | I’m really glad you decided to come. | 真的很高兴你决定过来了 |
[19:57] | I thought S.T.A.R. Labs had to shut down. | 我以为尖端科研实验室已经被关闭了 |
[19:59] | It’s under new management. | 被新的管理部门接管了 |
[20:02] | Whoa, what kind of treadmill is that? | 那个跑步机是什么型号的 |
[20:04] | Cosmic. | 宇宙级的 |
[20:06] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[20:09] | So, let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:11] | You got some kind of “Billion Dollar Man” technology | 你是不是有那种上亿美元的仪器 |
[20:13] | that gonna fix my knee? | 能治好我的膝盖 |
[20:14] | Actually, Jax, this isn’t about fixing your knee. | 其实 杰克斯 我们不是要治你的膝盖 |
[20:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:19] | When the Particle Accelerator exploded, | 粒子加速器爆炸的时候 |
[20:21] | the energy wave that collided with you is known as “Dark matter.” | 能量波以一种被称为”暗物质”的东西与你相撞 |
[20:26] | And it didn’t just hurt your knee. | 而它不仅伤到了你的膝盖 |
[20:28] | It–it changed the molecular structure of your body. | 它还改变了你身体的分子结构 |
[20:32] | Whoa, hold on, Grey. | 等等 老头 |
[20:33] | So you’re saying I’m like one of those meta-humans | 你是说我变成了那种新闻里常提起的 |
[20:35] | I keep hearing about on the news? | 超能力者吗 |
[20:37] | Yes, I am. Please, call me Professor. | 没错 请叫我教授 |
[20:40] | We think you have potential capabilities. | 我们认为你有尚未发掘出的能力 |
[20:43] | What kind of capabilities? | 什么样的能力 |
[20:44] | The same as Professor Stein: | 跟斯泰因教授一样的能力 |
[20:47] | the ability for your body to process fission and fusion. | 你的身体可以进行分裂和融合 |
[20:50] | And you can harness excess energy | 而且你能够将这些多余的能量 |
[20:53] | and turn it into these massive nuclear blasts. | 转化成大规模的核爆炸 |
[20:56] | And you can fly. There’s also that. | 而且你还能飞 |
[20:59] | So you’re saying you can do all this? | 这些事你都可以做吗 |
[21:01] | Only during times of convergence | 只有与一位自愿与我融合的搭档 |
[21:03] | with a willing partner. | 进行融合时才能做到 |
[21:05] | Convergence? You and me? | 融合 你和我吗 |
[21:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:13] | No, this is crazy. | 不行 这太疯狂了 |
[21:14] | No, Jax, this is your chance | 不 杰克斯 这是你可以 |
[21:16] | to right the wrong that was done to you. | 修复自身所受损伤的机会 |
[21:17] | Yeah, sorry, you got the wrong guy. | 是 不过抱歉 你们找错人了 |
[21:19] | I don’t want nothing to do with this. | 我不想参与此事 |
[21:21] | Wait a second, | 稍等一下 |
[21:21] | we are giving you the chance to be a superhero, | 我们在给你一个成为超级英雄的机会 |
[21:24] | and you’re gonna say no that quickly? | 你这么快就要拒绝吗 |
[21:25] | Yeah, not my kind of thing. | 是的 我不感兴趣 |
[21:26] | If the man isn’t willing to participate– | 如果这个人不想参与… |
[21:29] | Look, I saw your test scores, Jax. | 我看过你的成绩 杰克斯 |
[21:32] | Your grades were good enough to get into college, | 你的成绩完全可以考上大学的 |
[21:33] | but you didn’t go. Why? | 但你没去 为什么 |
[21:36] | Is this the type of guy you are? | 你就是这样的人吗 |
[21:38] | One setback and you fold? | 遇到点小挫折就退缩了 |
[21:39] | Well, then maybe you’re not the guy for us anyway. | 如果是那样 那你也不是我们想找的人 |
[21:41] | Well, maybe I’m not. | 也许我不是 |
[21:42] | Jack– | 杰克 |
[21:44] | Maybe this just wasn’t meant to be. | 也许这是注定的 |
[21:52] | Cait, come on, I mean, | 凯特 别这样 |
[21:54] | Jax could be our last chance at saving Professor Stein. | 杰克斯可能是我们救斯泰因教授的最后机会 |
[21:57] | He said no to being a superhero. Who does that? | 他不想当超级英雄 怎么会有这样的人呢 |
[22:00] | I mean, you didn’t say no when you had the chance. | 当初你有机会的时候你并没有拒绝 |
[22:02] | Cisco, would you? | 西斯科 你会吗 |
[22:03] | Chance to have superpowers? Sign me up. | 有机会获得超级能力 我报名 |
[22:06] | Look, we’re asking Jax to change his entire life, | 我们要求杰克斯改变他的整个人生 |
[22:09] | to sacrifice what he does have. | 牺牲他现有的东西 |
[22:11] | I mean, that’s not a decision that can be made lightly. | 那并不是可以轻易就能做出的决定 |
[22:14] | It took me a long time | 我也是花了很长时间 |
[22:16] | to figure out this whole hero thing. | 才想明白做英雄这件事 |
[22:18] | Exactly, | 没错 |
[22:18] | which is why we need someone who wants to do this. | 所以我们需要愿意做这件事的人 |
[22:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:24] | To get Hewitt back. We have to try again. | 找翰威特回来 我们必须再试一次 |
[22:34] | Human DNA? | 人类的DNA吗 |
[22:35] | Yup, definitely not a man-shark. | 没错 绝对不是人形鲨鱼 |
[22:38] | Not even a land shark, Ma’am. | 连鲨鱼怪也不是 女士 |
[22:40] | Well, thanks for testing it for me. | 多谢你帮我检测 |
[22:41] | Yeah. What are you gonna do now? | 没事 你现在打算怎么做 |
[22:44] | I don’t know, probably file it under “Never gonna happen.” | 不知道 可能会归类到”绝不会发生”文件里 |
[22:46] | I have another case anyway. | 反正还有别的案子 |
[22:47] | Oh, anything I can help you with? | 还有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[22:49] | No, no, no, no, Detective said definitely n-not. | 没有了 警探说不用你帮忙 |
[22:52] | Is everything all good? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[22:54] | Sure, why? | 没事啊 怎么了 |
[22:55] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[22:56] | you’re just acting kind of different. | 你表现得有点不一样 |
[22:57] | No! No. | 没有 |
[22:59] | I’m the same old P. Spivot, you know? | 我还是那个帕蒂.斯皮沃特 |
[23:03] | What–actually, I have to go, | 事实上 我该走了 |
[23:05] | but thank you so much for testing this, and I’ll see you. | 很感谢你帮我检测 回见 |
[23:09] | Okay, I– | 好 我… |
[23:19] | Yo, Joe. | 乔 |
[23:25] | You good? Everything all right? | 你还好吗 有什么事吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. No, I’m– | 挺好的 没事 我… |
[23:30] | just had hell of a day. | 只是今天过得很糟糕 |
[23:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:34] | Iris’s mother, | 爱瑞丝的母亲 |
[23:38] | she told me she was dying. | 她告诉我她快死了 |
[23:40] | Yeah, and I know Francine. | 我了解弗朗辛 |
[23:43] | She’s telling the truth about this. | 她没有骗我 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Does Iris know? | 爱瑞丝知道吗 |
[23:49] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[23:53] | Did– did you need something? | 你找我有什么事吗 |
[23:55] | Uh, no, no. I just, um… | 没什么 我只是… |
[23:59] | Patty said you that you don’t want me on some case | 帕蒂说你不希望我参与调查 |
[24:02] | that she’s on with you. | 她跟你正在跟进的案子 |
[24:03] | No. | 不是 |
[24:05] | I was checking out a lead. | 我刚核实了一个线索 |
[24:06] | I’ll let you know. | 我会让你知道的 |
[24:08] | All right, cool. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | What is up with you and my partner, anyway? | 你和我搭档到底怎么回事 |
[24:14] | Come on, I– | 没什么 我… |
[24:14] | Bar, you can’t take your eyes off that girl. | 小巴 你的眼睛根本离不开那女孩 |
[24:18] | I don’t know what you want me to tell you. | 我不知道你想让我告诉你什么 |
[24:20] | I mean, she’s great, you know. | 她人很好 你知道的 |
[24:21] | She’s adorable and funny | 她很可爱 很有趣 |
[24:24] | and we have a lot in common, but– | 我们有很多共同点 但是… |
[24:26] | “But, um.” | 但是什么 |
[24:30] | I don’t know. She’s not Iris, I guess. | 我不知道 她不是爱瑞丝吧 |
[24:33] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:36] | You’ve known Iris since you were ten. | 你十岁起就认识爱瑞丝了 |
[24:39] | You’ve been in love with her since forever. | 你一直都爱着她 |
[24:42] | I mean, you two are friends now, | 你们俩现在是朋友 |
[24:44] | but she was your first love. | 但她是你的初恋 |
[24:48] | You’re never gonna feel the same about anybody else, | 你在别人身上永远不会找到同样的感觉 |
[24:53] | but you can’t let that stop you | 但你不能让这阻拦你 |
[24:55] | from exploring something new. | 发掘新恋情的脚步 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:03] | And in happier news, remember Flash Day, | 来点欢乐的新闻 还记得闪电侠之日吗 |
[25:06] | the downtown celebration to honor | 在市中心举办庆典 |
[25:07] | Central City’s one and only superhero? | 嘉奖这位中城唯一的超级英雄 |
[25:10] | Well, just weeks– | 只几周的时间… |
[25:11] | Hewitt, you have those nucleosome results? | 翰威特 你得出核小体的检测结果了吗 |
[25:14] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[25:15] | I told you I needed them tonight. | 我说过了 今晚就得要 |
[25:17] | And I’m telling you you’ll have them tomorrow. | 而我告诉你了 明天会给你的 |
[25:21] | You know, I know you think | 我知道你觉得 |
[25:22] | you’re smarter than everyone here, Hewitt, | 自己比别人都聪明 翰威特 |
[25:24] | but I’m sick of your not doing your job, | 但我受够了你不干活 |
[25:26] | your not showing up. | 还旷工 |
[25:27] | If I have any more trouble from you, you’re done here. | 如果你再给我惹麻烦就滚蛋 |
[25:30] | What, you’re gonna take the test away | 怎么 你要把检测结果带走 |
[25:32] | and give it to another lab rat of yours? | 然后给你别的小白鼠用吗 |
[25:34] | You’re gonna report me to the board? | 你想向董事会举报我吗 |
[25:35] | Or maybe you’re thinking of firing me? | 还是你在考虑解雇我 |
[25:37] | I’d like to see you try! | 我倒想看看你能怎么样 |
[25:39] | Now get the hell out of my lab! | 现在快滚出我的实验室 |
[25:51] | What’s being described as a “Spontaneous energy malfunction” | 被描述为”自发能量故障”的事件 |
[25:54] | erupted last night at Eikmeier Technologies. | 昨晚在艾克迈尔科技公司爆发了 |
[25:57] | Wanted for questioning is scientist Henry Hewitt. | 科学家亨利·翰威特因此被通缉 |
[26:00] | Hewitt’s dormant abilities must have been triggered | 当我们试图合体时 一定是触发了 |
[26:02] | when we attempted the merger. | 翰威特潜在的超能力 |
[26:04] | This could be catastrophic. | 这有可能成为毁灭性的灾难 |
[26:06] | If his powers are anything like mine, | 如果他的超能力和我一样 |
[26:08] | he requires a grounding mechanism | 他就需要接地装置 |
[26:10] | to stabilize his volatility. Otherwise– | 来稳定他的爆炸性 否则 |
[26:13] | Yeah, he’s gonna pop his top, | 没错 他的脑袋就会开花 |
[26:14] | and he’s got a long history of violence, | 而且据警方记录 |
[26:16] | according to his police record. | 他长期有暴力倾向 |
[26:17] | Police record? | 警方记录 |
[26:18] | I didn’t find a police record. | 我没看到警方记录 |
[26:19] | Yeah, of course not, it was sealed, | 当然没有 档案是密封的 |
[26:21] | but guess what, ya boy hacked in and– | 但是猜猜 我黑入了 |
[26:24] | hold on, wait for it. | 等等 等着 |
[26:25] | One count battery, two counts aggravated assault, | 一起殴打罪 二起故意伤人 |
[26:28] | court-ordered anger management therapy. | 法庭下令其进行愤怒管理治疗 |
[26:30] | He seemed like such a nice guy. | 他不像是个坏人 |
[26:31] | He even knew your Hudson nerd song. | 他还知道哈德森的书呆子歌呢 |
[26:34] | Whoa, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:37] | It appears Mr. Hewitt’s stability | 显然翰威特先生的稳定性 |
[26:39] | isn’t the only one in question. | 不止是唯一的问题 |
[26:41] | I think I need to lie down. | 我想我要躺下 |
[26:43] | Yeah, I’ll come with you. | 我扶你去躺下 |
[26:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Professor Stein is getting worse. | 斯泰因教授的情况恶化了 |
[26:50] | And Hewitt’s like this because of me. | 翰威特变成这样 都是因为我 |
[26:53] | And now Jefferson Jackson will never come back | 而且因为我说过的话 杰佛逊·杰克逊 |
[26:55] | because of what I said. | 不会再回来了 |
[26:58] | I just didn’t believe that he has what it takes. | 我只是不敢相信他能做到这地步 |
[27:02] | This isn’t because you didn’t believe in him. | 不是因为你不相信他 |
[27:09] | Sometimes, great possibilities are right in front of us, | 有时 无限的可能性就在我们眼前 |
[27:12] | and we don’t see them, because we choose not to. | 而我们却看不到 因为我们选择视而不见 |
[27:15] | I think that we need to be open to exploring something new. | 我觉得我们应该对新事物保持开放的心态 |
[27:29] | She’s dying? | 她要死了吗 |
[27:33] | A few months left. | 还剩几个月 |
[27:35] | I just don’t think I can see her, Dad. | 我只是觉得我不能见她 老爸 |
[27:38] | And that’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[27:39] | But you and me need to be crystal clear about this, Iris. | 但是这事我们要讲清楚 爱瑞丝 |
[27:43] | If you want to have a relationship with Francine, | 如果你想和弗朗辛好好相处 |
[27:45] | it’s okay with me. You don’t have to protect me. | 我没意见 你不必护着我 |
[27:48] | I’m a grown man | 我不是小孩子 |
[27:48] | and I’ve dealt with these feelings a long time ago. | 这类感情我很久之前就处理过了 |
[27:54] | So you– you just believe her? | 你就这样相信她了吗 |
[27:56] | She’s done some bad things in her life, | 她过去的确做了一些不好的事 |
[27:58] | but she wouldn’t lie about this. | 但她不会拿这种事来骗我们 |
[28:01] | Dad, she shows up out of nowhere, | 老爸 她就这样凭空出现 |
[28:03] | and only says that she’s dying after I told her to stay away. | 而且在我叫她走之后 她才说她要死了 |
[28:07] | Look, she didn’t come to Central City to see me. | 她来中城不是为了我 |
[28:10] | She came because of you. | 她是为你而来 |
[28:12] | I just wanted you to know everything | 我只是想你知道一切 |
[28:14] | so you can make the best decision for yourself. | 这样你就能自己做出最好的决定 |
[28:15] | I mean, she is still your mother. | 她始终是你妈妈 |
[28:19] | Either way, whatever you decide, just know, | 不管怎么说 不管你怎么决定 我想你知道 |
[28:22] | I got your back. | 我都会支持你 |
[28:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:36] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜 |
[28:37] | you don’t got car troubles. | 你的车没问题 |
[28:39] | I came to apologize. I’m sorry for what I said. | 我是来道歉的 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[28:43] | It’s fine. Apology accepted. | 没事 我接受你的道歉 |
[28:45] | Look, we could really use your help | 我们真的很需要你帮忙 |
[28:47] | to save Professor Stein. | 拯救斯泰因教授 |
[28:49] | That desperate, huh? | 这么绝望吗 |
[28:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:52] | My husband, Ronnie, | 我丈夫罗尼 |
[28:56] | he used to be Professor Stein’s other half. | 他以前是斯泰因教授的另一半合体 |
[28:58] | He actually helped build the Particle Accelerator, | 其实他有份制造粒子加速器 |
[29:01] | and when it exploded, he was affected by it too. | 发生爆炸时 他也受到了影响 |
[29:07] | Ironically, that’s how he got the chance | 讽刺的是 这就是他 |
[29:10] | to show the world what he was truly capable of. | 向世界展示他真正能力的机会 |
[29:16] | And he died saving this city. | 他为了保护这座城市而牺牲 |
[29:18] | Wait, he was the guy that flew into the black hole? | 等等 他就是飞进黑洞的人 |
[29:21] | That was him? | 就是他 |
[29:23] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[29:25] | You can be one too. | 你也可以成为英雄 |
[29:26] | I never wanted to be a hero. | 我从未想过当英雄 |
[29:28] | What I wanted was to go to college, | 我只想上大学 |
[29:30] | but we couldn’t afford it. | 但是我家负担不起 |
[29:31] | Football was my way in, until that got taken from me. | 足球是我的机会 结果我连这机会也没了 |
[29:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:36] | Look, I know the Particle Accelerator took something from you. | 我知道粒子加速器让你有所失 |
[29:39] | but it also gave you something in return, | 但同时它也赋予了你一些东西 |
[29:42] | something even more spectacular, | 一些更加壮丽的东西 |
[29:45] | the opportunity to be part of something bigger, | 成就更崇高事业的机会 |
[29:49] | to be part of a team that’s working to protect people | 成为这个团队的一员 努力保护人们 |
[29:52] | from losing what you lost. | 让他们免受和你一样的遭遇 |
[29:56] | I believe you were meant to be a hero. | 我相信你注定要成为英雄 |
[30:03] | Whoa, hold on. | 等一下 |
[30:06] | I’ve been looking for you, Dr. Snow. | 我一直都在找你 斯诺博士 |
[30:08] | Hey, look, man, we’re- | 听着 我们 |
[30:16] | You did this to me! | 你把我变成了这样 |
[30:19] | But it’s not what you promised, is it? | 但你承诺的不是这样 是不是 |
[30:23] | Is it? | 是不是 |
[30:28] | Come on! | 快来 |
[30:36] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[30:37] | S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室 |
[30:54] | Caitlin. | 凯瑟琳 |
[30:54] | – What’s wrong? – Come here. | -怎么了 -快过来 |
[30:57] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[30:59] | This thing, it ran out, like, 30 minutes ago. | 这个东西三十分钟前就耗尽了 |
[31:00] | His temperature is 142 degrees and rising fast. | 他的体温61度 而且还在持续上升 |
[31:03] | He’s going into rapid oxidation. | 他要进入快速氧化 |
[31:05] | We need to find a coolant. | 我们需要冷却剂 |
[31:06] | I think it’s too late for that. | 我想太迟了 |
[31:09] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[31:11] | I’ll merge with him. | 我与他合体 |
[31:12] | You said this is a chance for me | 你说过这是我 |
[31:13] | to be a part of something bigger than myself, | 成就更崇高事业的机会 |
[31:16] | to help people. That’s what I want. | 去帮助人们 那就是我想要的 |
[31:18] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:20] | Once you merge, there’s no going back on this. | 一旦合体 就无法回头了 |
[31:24] | And you said I could fly, right? | 你说我会飞 是吧 |
[31:25] | – Damn right. – Okay. | -没错 -好 |
[31:27] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[31:28] | Okay, well, here’s the abridged version. | 我就大致说一下 |
[31:31] | Professor Stein? | 斯泰因教授 |
[31:33] | – Professor Stein? – Clarissa, five more minutes. | -斯泰因教授 -克莱丽莎 再给我五分钟 |
[31:35] | No, Professor, you have to get up. | 不 教授 你必须站起来 |
[31:37] | Jax is here. | 杰克斯来了 |
[31:38] | – Yeah. – What? | -嗯 -什么 |
[31:39] | – Jax is here. – What? | -杰克斯来了 -什么 |
[31:40] | – Here, grab onto me. – Jax? | -来 抓住我 -杰克斯 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:45] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[31:57] | You came back, Jefferson, thank you. | 你回来了 杰佛逊 谢谢你 |
[31:59] | Well, like my coach always said, | 就像我教练常说的 |
[32:01] | “Out of yourself and into the team.” | 走出自我 融入团队 |
[32:03] | So, how’s this work? | 我要怎么做 |
[32:05] | Okay, all you’re gonna do is touch him. | 你只需要碰一下他 |
[32:07] | And then what happens? | 然后会怎么样 |
[32:08] | You become Firestorm. | 你们就会变成火风暴 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:27] | Jax? | 杰克斯 |
[32:31] | Is Professor Stein– | 斯泰因教授他 |
[32:34] | How will I know? | 我要怎么知道 |
[32:35] | Hello, Jefferson. | 你好啊 杰佛逊 |
[32:36] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[32:37] | Oh, so I get Grey as my copilot. | 灰发教授做我的副驾驶员 |
[32:40] | Did no one ever inform you of that fringe benefit? | 没人通知你有这小福利吗 |
[32:43] | So when do we get to take this for a test spin? | 我们什么时候可以试飞一下 |
[32:48] | Uh, how about now? | 不如现在吧 |
[32:50] | It looks like Hewitt’s re-charging | 看来翰威特正在充电 |
[32:51] | at Central City High School’s football stadium. | 就在中城高中橄榄球场 |
[32:55] | Wait, that was where I got hurt. | 等等 那就是我受伤的地方 |
[33:14] | Cisco, cut the power to the field | 西斯科 切断球场的电源 |
[33:16] | so he can’t draw anymore energy. | 这样他就不能再吸收能量了 |
[33:18] | I’m on it. Stand by. | 这就办 等下 |
[33:31] | Hewitt! You need to stop! | 翰威特 你必须停手 |
[33:34] | This is not who you are! | 这不是真正的你 |
[33:39] | Stein? You chose him over me? | 斯泰因 你选了他而不是我 |
[33:43] | That’s who I’m supposed to be! | 那是属于我的位置 |
[33:46] | I deserve the Firestorm Matrix! | 火风暴矩阵是我应得的 |
[33:49] | Move, now! | 快走 |
[33:51] | Calm down, Jefferson, focus. | 冷静 杰佛逊 集中注意力 |
[33:54] | Use your natural athleticism to gain control. | 用你天生的运动体质来控制 |
[34:01] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:03] | I was a quarterback. I know how to take a hit. | 我是个四分卫 我知道怎么承受进攻 |
[34:06] | Hey, guys, cutting the power didn’t work. | 伙计们 切断电源行不通 |
[34:08] | It’s like the more we anger him, the stronger he gets. | 仿佛我们越是激怒他 他就变得越强大 |
[34:10] | That’s it, it’s like one of those, uh, | 就是这个 就像是那种 |
[34:12] | controlled fusion devices. | 可控聚变装置 |
[34:14] | Tokamak? | 托卡马克 |
[34:15] | Yes, exactly, | 对 正是 |
[34:16] | and the more powerful they become, | 它们聚集的能量越大 |
[34:17] | the more unstable they become. | 它们就越不稳定 |
[34:19] | Barry, make him angry, and he’ll blow his fuse. | 巴里 让他生气 他会烧断自己的保险丝 |
[34:22] | You up for a little game of “Catch me if you can?” | 想玩”猫捉老鼠”的游戏吗 |
[34:25] | Let’s go for it. | 我们上吧 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:36] | Hey, Hewitt, over here! | 翰威特 在这呢 |
[34:41] | Paging Dr. Hewitt. | 呼叫翰威特博士 |
[34:47] | Man, you are not good at this. | 哥们 你不是很在行啊 |
[34:49] | Do you need a hug, Doctor? | 想要抱抱吗 博士 |
[34:55] | Come on, Hewitt, give me your best shot! | 来啊 翰威特 使出漂亮的一击 |
[34:58] | Now. | 就现在 |
[35:05] | Is that all you got, Hewitt? | 你就这点本事吗 翰威特 |
[35:06] | Man, no wonder you didn’t make the cut | 伙计 难怪你没被选上 |
[35:07] | if that’s how you fight. | 打得这么难堪 |
[35:25] | Not bad for your first go at this. | 你的第一次尝试还不错啊 |
[35:27] | Well, I had a great coach to help me through it. | 我有个很棒的教练指点我 |
[35:30] | Isn’t that right, Grey? | 是不是 格雷 |
[35:31] | Despite my initial reservations, | 抛开我最初的观察意见 |
[35:33] | we make a pretty fantastic team. | 我们的合作相当成功 |
[35:36] | Welcome aboard, Firestorm. | 欢迎加入 火风暴 |
[35:57] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[35:59] | You have no idea what this means to me. | 你不知道这对我意味着什么 |
[36:03] | My dad told me you were sick. | 我爸爸说你病了 |
[36:06] | You know, I wasn’t sure that I could believe you, | 我不确定能否相信你 |
[36:10] | My dad told me so I did some checking. | 我爸爸告诉我后 我核实了一下 |
[36:13] | Turns out you’re teing the truth. | 事实证明你说的是真话 |
[36:15] | I would never lie to you about something so big. | 这么大的事我绝对不会骗你 |
[36:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:21] | ‘Cause I was actually thinking that I could give you | 因为我真的想过在听到这个消息后 |
[36:23] | another chance after hearing that news. | 再给你一次机会 |
[36:28] | But you’re still lying, still keeping secrets. | 但你依然在说谎 依然藏着秘密 |
[36:34] | I’m an investigative reporter, Francine. | 我是名调查记者 弗朗辛 |
[36:37] | I uncover things that people want to keep hidden, | 我揭露人们试图隐瞒的事情 |
[36:41] | like having a son. | 比如你有个儿子 |
[36:43] | Iris– | 爱瑞丝 |
[36:44] | He was born eight months after you left Central City. | 他是在你离开中城八个月后出生的 |
[36:47] | Let me explain. | 让我解释 |
[36:48] | Who’s the father, Francine? | 他父亲是谁 弗朗辛 |
[36:51] | Is it my dad? | 是我爸爸吗 |
[36:54] | Do I have a brother? | 我有个弟弟吗 |
[36:57] | Wait, you know, I don’t even want–I don’t want to know. | 慢着 我不想知道 我不想知道了 |
[37:01] | I mean, I wouldn’t be able to tell if you were telling the truth | 反正我没法分辨你说的是实话 |
[37:03] | or if it was another one of your lies, anyway. | 还是你的又一次谎言 |
[37:08] | I want you to leave. | 我想让你走 |
[37:10] | You stay away from me, and you stay away from my father. | 离我远点 离我父亲远点 |
[37:14] | If he finds out that he might have a son | 如果他发现自己也许有个儿子 |
[37:16] | that grew up without even knowing him, it would crush him. | 在都不知道他的情况下长大 会击垮他的 |
[37:20] | Just… | 请你 |
[37:23] | Leave us alone. | 别来打扰我们 |
[37:25] | Iris, I was– | 艾瑞斯 我… |
[37:33] | And how is Mr. Hewitt? | 翰威特先生怎么样了 |
[37:34] | Seems like that last burst of energy has burnt him out. | 貌似最后一次能量爆发把他烧倒了 |
[37:37] | Our Tokamak’s gone dark. | 我们的”托卡马克”坏掉了 |
[37:39] | Yeah, we’re just gonna keep him safe and sound in the pipeline | 是的 我们准备把他安放到管道监狱 |
[37:41] | till he decides to keep quiet about all this. | 直到他决定对这一切保持沉默 |
[37:44] | So you’re gonna meet up with Clarissa? | 你准备和克莱丽莎碰面吗 |
[37:45] | We’re meeting in Pittsburgh in three days. | 我们三天后在匹兹堡见面 |
[37:47] | Why Pittsburgh? | 为什么选匹兹堡 |
[37:48] | A colleague of mine was monumental in helping train Ronald and me. | 我的一个同事训练我和罗纳德时功不可没 |
[37:52] | She’s graciously offered to help the two of us as well. | 她也慷慨提出要帮助咱们两个 |
[37:54] | How’s she gonna help us? | 她怎么帮我们 |
[37:56] | Well, there were many aspects of our abilities | 我们的能力还有很多方面 |
[37:58] | that we never quite achieved. | 是我们没太掌握的 |
[38:00] | Hopefully now, we can fully realize that potential. | 最好我们能完全领悟这一潜力 |
[38:05] | Oh, my dearest Dr. Snow. | 我最亲爱的斯诺博士 |
[38:13] | Ronald may be lost to us, | 我们也许失去了罗纳德 |
[38:15] | but he will never be forgotten. | 但我们永远不会忘记他 |
[38:20] | Speaking of… | 说起来… |
[38:22] | this was Ronnie’s. | 这是罗尼的 |
[38:25] | He always used it to find his way back home. | 他总是能用这个找到回家的路 |
[38:28] | I want you to have it. | 我想把它给你 |
[38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | You know, this whole thing is strange, | 这事感觉真的很诡异 |
[38:38] | being 50% of someone. | 变成别人的百分之五十 |
[38:39] | Yeah, but you’re 100% a hero. | 是的 但你会是个百分之百的英雄 |
[38:44] | I went ahead and recalibrated the splicer | 我事先重新调试了连接器 |
[38:46] | so the merging should be even smoother now. | 融合现在应该更顺利了 |
[38:48] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[38:49] | If I may offer a bit of parting advice. | 我想说点临别赠言 |
[38:53] | Cisco, I know you’re scared, | 西斯科 我知道你很害怕 |
[38:57] | but this ability you have is a gift, not a curse. | 但你的这种能力是天赋 不是诅咒 |
[39:01] | It’s natural to be apprehensive about the unknown, | 对未知事物的恐慌是正常的 |
[39:04] | but look at Jefferson. | 但看看杰佛逊 |
[39:05] | He took a leap, and it changed his life for the better. | 他迈了很大一步 让他的人生更美好 |
[39:11] | The very thing that makes you different | 让你和别人不一样的东西 |
[39:14] | is what makes you special. | 也会让你与众不同 |
[39:18] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你的朋友们吧 |
[39:25] | And now I believe it’s time to take this show on the road– | 我相信是时候让好戏上路了 |
[39:29] | or to the sky, if I am to be literal. | 或者上天 确切地说 |
[39:39] | Are you ready, Jefferson? | 准备好了吗 杰佛逊 |
[39:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:59] | – See you later. – Yeah. | -待会见 -好的 |
[40:02] | That was one hell of a leap of faith that kid took, | 那个孩子真是迈出了充满信仰的一大步 |
[40:05] | merging with Professor Stein. | 与斯泰因教授合为一体 |
[40:06] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 确实 |
[40:07] | There’s a lesson in there somewhere for you. | 这或许也是你的一课 |
[40:12] | Things aren’t always what they seem. | 事情不总是它们看上去的样子 |
[40:15] | Our fears can play tricks on us, | 我们的恐惧有时会作弄我们 |
[40:17] | making us afraid to change course, | 让我们害怕做出改变 |
[40:19] | afraid to move on, | 害怕继续前行 |
[40:21] | but usually, hidden behind our fears | 但通常躲在我们恐惧后的是 |
[40:23] | are second chances waiting to be seized… | 等待我们去抓住的第二次机会 |
[40:30] | Second chances at life… | 关于人生的第二次机会 |
[40:45] | At family… | 关于家庭 |
[40:53] | At love. | 关于爱情 |
[40:55] | And these opportunities don’t come around every day, | 这种机会不会每天出现 |
[40:58] | so when they do, we have to be brave, | 当它们出现时 我们必须勇敢起来 |
[41:00] | take a chance, and grab them while we can. | 把握机会 该出手时就出手 |
[41:07] | Zoom wants you dead. | 极速要你死 |
[41:16] | Oh, my God, it’s real. | 我的天 原来真有 |
[41:19] | Put him down! | 放下他 |
[41:20] | Put your hands– your fins in the air! | 把你的手 你的鳍举起来 |
[41:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |