时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | And I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | But in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Zoom wants me dead. | 极速想让我死 |
[00:30] | The meta-humans that he’s sending from earth-2, | 他从地球二送来的那些超能力者 |
[00:32] | they don’t care how many innocent people get in the way. | 他们可不关心挡在前边的无辜群众 |
[00:34] | I have to go. | 我必须得走 |
[00:35] | I need you to tell me that it’s okay. | 我需要你告诉我可以走 |
[00:38] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[00:39] | Is this the face of your hero, central city? | 这就是你们的英雄吗 中城 |
[00:48] | Seriously got your ass kicked. | 说真的 你这次伤得挺重的 |
[00:50] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没有知觉了 |
[01:00] | All right, I got you. | 没事 我就在你旁边 |
[01:10] | I can’t do it right now, all right? | 我现在还不能走 |
[01:11] | – Oh, yes you can, Barry. – No, no, no. | -你可以的巴里 -不不 不行 |
[01:15] | You’ve made so much progress. | 你进步很大 |
[01:17] | Yep, six whole steps. | 是啊 都能走六步了 |
[01:18] | Someone give me a Bozo Button. | 谁来给我奖朵小红花 |
[01:19] | Hey, give yourself some credit. | 别对自己那么苛刻 |
[01:21] | You just broke your back. | 你刚刚摔断了背 |
[01:22] | Yeah, a normal person would’ve been paralyzed the rest of his life. | 是啊 一般人怕是要瘫痪一辈子了 |
[01:26] | How long until I’m fully healed? | 我要多久才能痊愈 |
[01:28] | The initial MRI I took a week ago | 我一周前拍的核磁共振图 |
[01:29] | showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace | 显示出你胸腰椎接合部位的第12节胸椎 |
[01:33] | of the thoracolumbar junction. | 到第一节腰椎完全错位 |
[01:35] | But this is the MRI I took this morning. | 但这幅是我今早拍的 |
[01:36] | \h\h90.4% | 骨骼重整 |
[01:38] | It’s remarkable, but you’re almost completely healed. | 简直不可思议 但你已经快痊愈了 |
[01:41] | I’m still having trouble breathing. | 我呼吸还是有点困难 |
[01:42] | That’s totally normal with a spinal injury. | 这是脊髓损伤后的常见现象 |
[01:45] | It should clear up soon. | 应该很快就会好的 |
[01:49] | We’re going to get you back in that suit, Barry. | 我们会让你重新穿上战袍的 巴里 |
[01:51] | Real quick, trust me. | 很快 相信我 |
[01:54] | What are we gonna do about Zoom? | 我们该拿急速怎么办 |
[01:56] | No sign of him since Cisco nailed him with that tranq dart. | 西斯科给他安了追踪器后 一直没动静 |
[01:59] | And I haven’t vibed since then. | 我也没有感受到震波 |
[02:01] | Maybe Zoom’s not coming back. | 或许极速不会回来了 |
[02:03] | I highly doubt that. | 我看未必 |
[02:05] | Which is why I’m gonna go do something about it. | 所以我要采取行动 |
[02:07] | What do you mean, go do something about it? | 你说”采取行动”是什么意思 |
[02:09] | I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon. | 我需要你们有缺口的那间房间和神速炮 |
[02:13] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[02:14] | Because, Barry, it’s time to go home. | 因为 巴里 我该回家了 |
[02:24] | So you show up on our Earth, | 所以你来到我们的地球 |
[02:26] | you screw everything up, | 把事情搞得一团糟 |
[02:27] | and now you want to go home? | 现在就想拍拍屁股回家了 |
[02:29] | Sounds very familiar. | 听上去还真耳熟 |
[02:30] | Again, that wasn’t me. | 再说一遍 我不是那个人 |
[02:34] | I need to take care of Zoom once and for all. | 我必须永远地解决掉极速 |
[02:37] | Before anyone else gets killed. | 免得再有其他人丧命 |
[02:38] | How do you plan on doing that? | 你有什么计划呢 |
[02:40] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想到办法的 |
[02:41] | Ramon, if you’ll escort me to the speed cannon. | 拉蒙 能送我去神速炮那里吗 |
[02:43] | No, no, you can’t go through the breach. | 不不 你不能穿过缺口 |
[02:45] | Yeah, he can. | 他可以啊 |
[02:46] | Jay taught us how to send people. | 杰伊教过我们怎么送人过去 |
[02:47] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[02:48] | Look, if you can figure out how to stop zoom On your earth, | 如果你能在你的地球打败极速 |
[02:51] | you can figure out how to do it here. | 在这里也一样可以 |
[02:52] | We need you to stay here | 我们需要你留在这里 |
[02:53] | until we defeat Zoom, Dr. Wells. | 直到我们打败极速 威尔斯博士 |
[02:56] | What I need, Dr. Snow, | 而我需要的 斯诺博士 |
[02:58] | is to return home. | 是回家 |
[03:00] | And I’m going to that with or without your assistance. | 不管你们帮不帮我 我都要回家 |
[03:07] | What are you doing? If Harry wants to go…Bye. | 你在干嘛呢 哈里想走 好走不送呗 |
[03:10] | Look, like it or not, Cisco, | 听着 不管你喜不喜欢 西斯科 |
[03:12] | we need his help. | 我们需要他的帮助 |
[03:13] | I’m not sure another plan from Wells is what we need. | 我可不确定我们需要威尔斯出的主意 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I mean, the last bright idea he had nearly got Barry killed. | 对啊 他上一个”绝妙计划”差点害死巴里 |
[03:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:19] | But Jay’s gone, | 但是杰伊走了 |
[03:21] | and Dr. Wells knows Zoom better than anyone. | 没人比威尔斯博士更了解极速 |
[03:23] | So until Barry is back on his feet again, | 所以 在巴里腿脚恢复前 |
[03:27] | we need to keep Wells around in case Zoom returns. | 我们得留住威尔斯博士 以免极速回来 |
[03:29] | Caitlin, if he doesn’t want to be here, | 凯特琳 如果他不想呆在这儿 |
[03:33] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[03:34] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[03:35] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[03:40] | Oh, snap, meta-human attack. | 超能力者又闹事了 |
[03:42] | Nope, nope, my bad, that is just an alert for me. | 搞错了 只是我设的闹钟而已 |
[03:47] | – For what? – Oh, it’s just a reminder. | -为什么设闹钟 -就是提醒我而已 |
[03:50] | I have a date in an hour, so… | 我一小时内有个约会 |
[03:52] | Oh, with who? | 跟谁约会 |
[03:54] | With the lovely Kendra Saunders, | 跟甜美可人的肯德拉·桑德斯 |
[03:57] | the barista at Jitters. | 吉特的咖啡师 |
[03:58] | Oh, she makes a mean latte. | 她做的拿铁可好喝了 |
[03:59] | I think we’re gonna go out for dinner and a movie, | 我们应该会共进晚餐 看一场电影 |
[04:02] | and then, I don’t know, maybe some breakfast. | 然后再一起吃早餐吧 |
[04:06] | Wait, breakfast? | 早餐 |
[04:07] | Why breakfast? I don’t… | 为什么要一起吃早餐 |
[04:08] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[04:12] | Cause, you know, you go home… | 因为 回家… |
[04:14] | – Cisco. – And… | -西斯科 -然后你们就 |
[04:16] | – He’s messing with you. – Go. | -他在跟你开玩笑呢 -去吧 |
[04:26] | Patty. | 是帕蒂 |
[04:33] | – Patty, hey. – Hey. I hear you’re still sick. | -帕蒂 -我听说你还病着 |
[04:37] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a…nasty bug. | 是啊 还病着呢 |
[04:40] | Well, I make a mean chicken noodle soup from scratch. | 我会做非常好喝的鸡汤 |
[04:43] | I could bring some by later if you’d like. | 你要是想喝的话我过会儿可以带点过来 |
[04:45] | No, that’s sweet, I just– I’d feel terrible | 谢谢 你真贴心 只是我 |
[04:47] | if you caught any of this. | 我不想让你惹染上病 |
[04:48] | Besides, I love the canned stuff. | 而且我更喜欢吃罐头食品 |
[04:51] | Okay, well, try to stay off your feet. | 好吧 尽量别用你的腿走路 |
[04:54] | Oh, yeah, believe me, I am. | 是啊 我尽量不要走路 |
[04:58] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[05:00] | You sound like something’s up. | 感觉你遭遇了什么事 |
[05:02] | Yeah, no, no, no, no. I’m fine. | 没事 我好着呢 |
[05:04] | I’m just not myself right now. | 我只是不太舒服 |
[05:07] | Okay, well, I hope to see you soon, | 我希望很快能再见到你 |
[05:09] | and, uh, feel better. | 早日康复 |
[05:11] | – Thanks. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[05:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:25] | You should stay away from the cheese curds. | 你还是别碰那些奶酪了 |
[05:27] | They’re addicting. | 一吃就停不下来 |
[05:29] | I’m going to take a wild stab and guess that you’re here | 让我猜猜 你到这里来见我 |
[05:32] | without the consent of the rest of your fabulous team. | 是背着你那些无所不能的队友吧 |
[05:35] | It’s been difficult, having you here. | 跟你一起合作不容易 |
[05:37] | For all of us. | 对我们来说都很艰难 |
[05:39] | You don’t have to worry about that anymore | 你不用担心了 |
[05:40] | because I’m leaving. | 因为我要走了 |
[05:42] | We can help you save your daughter. | 我们能帮你救下你女儿 |
[05:45] | I know that’s why you want to go home. | 我知道你想回去是因为这个 |
[05:49] | Look, I made a big mistake coming here. | 我来这里就是一个错误 |
[05:54] | My plan was to get the Flashes out | 最开始我的计划是让两个闪电侠 |
[05:58] | and use that help to stop Zoom, and my plan failed. | 一起对付极速 可是我失败了 |
[06:00] | I don’t have another plan, | 我也没有别的办法了 |
[06:02] | except to go back home and face Zoom myself. | 只能回去独自面对极速 |
[06:06] | So let’s say you go back to your Earth, | 你要是回到自己的地球 |
[06:08] | and you fight Zoom. | 独自面对极速 |
[06:09] | He will kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[06:11] | And then, how does that help your daughter? | 这样你还怎么救你女儿 |
[06:15] | Look, the best way to save Jesse | 救杰西最好的办法 |
[06:17] | is for you to stay here, and work with us as a team. | 就是留在这 跟我们合作 |
[06:23] | No. | 不了 |
[06:24] | Now, please leave me alone, while I discover | 让我一个人静静 我要想想 |
[06:26] | which one of these breaches is gonna get me home. | 哪个缺口能把我带回去 |
[06:30] | You know, you’re lucky Cisco and Professor Stein | 你应该感谢西斯科和斯泰因教授 |
[06:31] | never figured out how to close all the breaches, | 因为他们暂时没有办法关掉所有的缺口 |
[06:33] | cause then you’d be stuck here. | 不然你就只能留在这里了 |
[06:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:42] | We close the breaches. | 我们关上了所有的缺口 |
[06:44] | All of them, except one, | 但是还有一个开着 |
[06:46] | so Zoom only has one way to get to this world. | 极速只能从那里进来 |
[06:52] | – The breach at S.T.A.R. Labs. – Exactly. | -尖端科研实验室的缺口 -没错 |
[06:56] | And then we set a trap. | 我们就在那里下个套 |
[06:58] | It’s got fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, | 里面有剑术 斗殴 拷问 复仇 |
[07:03] | giants, monsters, chases, escapes, | 巨人 怪兽 追捕和逃亡场面 |
[07:07] | true love, miracles, and, | 有真爱 有奇迹 |
[07:11] | it’s ranked as one of the best date movies of all time. | 同时这也是最适合约会观看的电影 |
[07:14] | Well, let’s see if that’s true. | 那就看看你说的是不是真的吧 |
[07:26] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[07:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:31] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[07:33] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:35] | I am so sorry that this is happening right now. | 抱歉现在临时掉链子 |
[07:40] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:42] | Um, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:46] | I’ll call you, okay? | 我会给你打电话的 好吗 |
[07:49] | I’ll call you, I swear. | 我给你打电话 我发誓 |
[07:59] | Okay, Brian, let that sit overnight, | 好了布莱恩 给它放一晚上 |
[08:02] | and then we’ll assay in the morning. | 然后明早再进行化验 |
[08:10] | Dr. Shore? | 肖尔医生 |
[08:19] | You okay? | 您没事吧 |
[08:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:26] | You can’t take that out of here. | 你不能把它拿出来 |
[08:42] | What happened to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[08:48] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[08:55] | Foolish Human… | 愚蠢的人类 |
[08:58] | I am Grodd. | 我是古鲁德 |
[09:11] | Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[09:13] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[09:14] | Found these weird-looking hairs all over the street. | 街上到处都是这种奇怪的毛发 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna run ’em against the database | 我准备拿去与资料库做个匹配 |
[09:18] | and see what I can find. | 看看能查出些什么 |
[09:19] | Uh, here, our victim. | 这里 案子的受害者 |
[09:21] | His name’s Dr. Jeffrey Shore. | 他是杰弗里·肖尔医生 |
[09:23] | He’s a biochemistry engineer here at Vaughan Pharmaceuticals. | 他是沃恩制药的生物化学工程师 |
[09:26] | This is the second dead lab tech in two weeks. | 这已经是两周内第二个死掉的技术员了 |
[09:28] | That ain’t a coincidence. | 这可不是巧合 |
[09:30] | Yeah, and like the other tech, | 没错 而且跟另一个技术员一样 |
[09:31] | he had just stolen a serum from their storage cooler. | 他也从冷藏库中偷了一罐血清 |
[09:34] | – Really? What kind of serum? – It’s called Cortexin. | -真的吗 什么血清 -叫做皮质素 |
[09:36] | It’s used to treat encephalopathy, | 用来治疗脑病变的 |
[09:38] | a blood disease in the brain. | 是一种脑内血液疾病 |
[09:39] | The serum’s missing, but his colleagues found him here | 血清不见了 但是他同事几分钟后 |
[09:42] | a couple of minutes later, dead. | 发现他躺在这 死了 |
[09:44] | He didn’t get far. | 他没走多远 |
[09:45] | He died from blunt force trauma to the head. | 他是因头部受到重击而死 |
[09:47] | Ugh, and apparently a lot of it. | 看起来伤得还不轻 |
[09:49] | Yeah, check this out. | 没错 看看这个 |
[09:52] | – Is that his blood? – Point of impact. | -那是他的血吗 -撞击点 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Can you run through what you told me to her | 你能把跟我说过的告诉她吗 |
[09:59] | and see if you can get anything else, | 然后看看还能发现些什么 |
[10:00] | and if the cases are linked? | 看看这些案件有没有关联点 |
[10:01] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[10:04] | Some of the evidence. | 这是一些证物 |
[10:06] | I’ll be right with you. Uh, detective? | 我等下就去找你 警探 |
[10:09] | How’s Barry feeling? | 巴里的病怎样了 |
[10:11] | Oh, heading to see him right now. | 我正要去看他呢 |
[10:12] | He asked me to bring him | 他叫我给他带 |
[10:14] | some of my homemade chicken noodle soup. | 一些我自制鸡汤面 |
[10:16] | He hates that canned stuff. | 他讨厌吃罐装食品 |
[10:19] | Don’t we all. | 谁不是呢 |
[10:29] | Faster, Barry! | 加速 巴里 |
[10:33] | There you go. | 这就是了 |
[10:41] | Push yourself! | 再加把劲 |
[10:51] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[10:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:55] | Oh, yeah, you know, I’m not great right now. | 我现在不太好 |
[11:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:01] | It’s nothing. I’m good, all right? Just forget it. | 没什么 我挺好的 不用管我 |
[11:03] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[11:04] | Talk to us. We can help you. | 告诉我们 我们可以帮你 |
[11:06] | No, you can’t help me. | 不用 你帮不了我 |
[11:07] | Not this time. I’m sorry. | 这次不行 抱歉了 |
[11:10] | You just-you wouldn’t understand. | 你理解不了的 |
[11:25] | What up, Barry? | 怎么回事 巴里 |
[11:29] | Zoom destroyed me. | 极速毁了我 |
[11:33] | He showed everyone in Central City what he could do, | 他向中城所有人展示了他的能力 |
[11:35] | and that I’m powerless to stop him. | 并且我对他毫无胜算 |
[11:38] | They gave me a key to this city, Joe. | 他们授予了我这座城市的钥匙 乔 |
[11:40] | I’m supposed to be their hero. | 我应该是他们的英雄 |
[11:41] | I’m supposed to be the guy that can protect them | 我应该是那个能够保护他们 |
[11:44] | from something as evil as that, and I failed | 不受那种邪恶侵害的人 但我失败了 |
[11:46] | in front of all of them. | 他们都看到了 |
[12:03] | When they think of the Flash, all they see now | 现在想起闪电侠时 他们所看到的 |
[12:05] | is someone not strong enough to protect them. | 只是一个没强大到能够保护他们的人 |
[12:11] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[12:21] | Oh, hey, I know I keep asking, | 我知道我总问个不停 |
[12:23] | but have you read any reports or anything recently | 但是你最近有没有听过 |
[12:27] | about a Birdman attacking anywhere? | 关于一个鸟人袭击的事件 |
[12:30] | There’s no such thing as a Birdman, Cisco. | 这世上没有什么鸟人 西斯科 |
[12:32] | Okay, like that’s a stretch. In this city? | 很不可思议吧 尤其是在这城里 |
[12:35] | Look, I know what I vibed. | 我知道我震波到了什么 |
[12:37] | It was a man with these big, wide wings. | 那是一个有着又大又宽翅膀的男人 |
[12:41] | It was crazy. | 简直不可思议 |
[12:45] | What if it was an angel? | 那会不会是个天使 |
[12:49] | It was an angel. | 那是个天使 |
[12:53] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[12:55] | Okay, come on, like that’s a crazy idea. | 拜托 这个想法很离谱啊 |
[13:04] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:07] | Just don’t know what to do about Barry. | 我只是不知道该怎么对待巴里 |
[13:09] | I mean, all the test results say he’s fine, | 所有的测试都显示他没事 |
[13:12] | but it’s like there’s something holding him back. | 可是就像是有什么东西束缚着他似的 |
[13:14] | I keep trying to talk to him, but I can’t get through. | 我一直想要跟他谈谈 但是没什么进展 |
[13:17] | Then maybe we should get the person who can. | 那或许我们应该找那个能做到的人 |
[13:21] | We can talk about that when I see you at home. | 回家再跟你说这事吧 |
[13:23] | – I gotta take this, okay? – Okay. | -我得接这个电话 -好的 |
[13:24] | – Bye, baby. – Bye. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 |
[13:25] | Patty, what’s up? | 帕蒂 怎么了 |
[13:27] | Turns out our dead scientist cases are linked. | 原来这些遇害的科学家之间都有联系 |
[13:29] | Okay, hit me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[13:30] | Well, the other scientist stole a large quantity of a racetam drug, | 另一个科学家偷了大量的拉斯塔姆药 |
[13:34] | typically used to treat patients with Vertigo. | 通常是用来治疗服用了”迷魂”的病人 |
[13:36] | Okay, so we got two stolen drugs, | 好吧 有两种药被偷了 |
[13:37] | one for blood disorders of the brain, | 一种是用于治疗脑部的血液病 |
[13:39] | and the other one for Vertigo. | 另一种是用于治疗”迷魂”的 |
[13:41] | What’s the connection? | 有什么联系呢 |
[13:42] | Well, they are both nootropic drugs, | 它们都是改善脑功能的药 |
[13:44] | used to enhance intelligence. | 可以增强智力 |
[13:45] | Hey, did you get results from the hairs you found? | 你发现的那些头发有检测结果了吗 |
[13:47] | Yes, I did. | 是的 有了 |
[13:50] | Apparently they were all over the other crime scene too. | 显然这种头发在另一个犯罪现场也有很多 |
[13:52] | The weird thing is, they’re not human hairs. | 奇怪的是 那不是人类的头发 |
[13:56] | – they’re hairs from a… – From a gorilla. | -那是… -是大猩猩的 |
[14:00] | – How did you know? – Patty, I gotta go. | -你怎么知道的 -帕蒂 我得挂了 |
[14:02] | But… | 可是… |
[14:13] | Did Caitlin come through here? | 刚才凯特琳来过这里吗 |
[14:14] | No. | 没有 |
[14:15] | She just hit me in the face and ran away. | 她刚才打了我一拳 然后跑掉了 |
[14:21] | – Grodd! – What? | -古鲁德 -什么 |
[14:22] | – Grodd’s back. – Caitlin. | -古鲁德又出现了 -凯特琳 |
[14:25] | That must be why she was acting like that. | 这就是她变成那样的原因 |
[14:26] | She was being mind-controlled. | 她的大脑被控制了 |
[14:49] | I’m continually amazed by the similarity | 我一直都对我们两个世界如此相同 |
[14:51] | between our two worlds. | 而感到惊讶 |
[14:53] | You got talking gorillas on your Earth, too? | 你的地球上也有会说话的大猩猩吗 |
[14:55] | – Oh, yeah. – Remind me never to go there. | -是的 -提醒我不要去那里 |
[14:57] | Ramon, why would this Grodd abduct Dr. Snow? | 拉蒙 为什么古鲁德要绑架斯诺博士 |
[15:02] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不知道 完全不合情理 |
[15:04] | She was always so nice to him. | 她一直都对他很好 |
[15:06] | He mind-controlled two lab technicians | 他控制了两个实验室技术员的大脑 |
[15:08] | to steal chemicals that enhance intelligence. | 让他们偷了能够增强智力的化学药品 |
[15:10] | He wants her for something. | 他肯定是想从她那得到什么 |
[15:11] | Well, looks like he left his bachelor pad in the sewers. | 他已经不在下水道里了 |
[15:14] | Grodd’s a big-ass gorilla. | 古鲁德是只很大的猩猩 |
[15:16] | He can’t just walk through downtown | 他不可能在光天化日之下 |
[15:18] | in the middle of the day without anybody noticing. | 走到城里而不被别人发现 |
[15:20] | Right, and if there’s been sightings, | 没错 如果有人看见过他 |
[15:21] | then we might be able to approximate his location. | 或许能帮我们确定他的位置 |
[15:23] | I can call CCPD. | 我给中城警局打电话 |
[15:25] | They can access the tip hotline, | 他们可以访问举报热线 |
[15:26] | send over files of Grodd’s recent attacks. | 把古鲁德最近的袭击资料发过来 |
[15:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:30] | We gotta get her back. | 我们得把她救回来 |
[15:32] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[15:35] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[15:37] | – Barry! – Yeah? | -巴里 -怎么了 |
[15:40] | You can’t blame yourself for this. | 你不要因为这件事自责 |
[15:41] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你也无能为力 |
[15:44] | I still don’t have my speed. | 我还是没有速度 |
[15:45] | How are we supposed to save her from Grodd? | 我们怎么能从古鲁德手里把她救回来呢 |
[15:48] | You may not have your legs just yet, | 虽然你现在用不了你的腿 |
[15:50] | but you still got that brain. | 但你还有大脑啊 |
[15:52] | Use it. Help us figure that out. | 动动脑子 帮我们想办法 |
[16:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[16:39] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[16:41] | Grodd? | 古鲁德 |
[16:44] | You… remember me? | 你 记得我吗 |
[16:58] | Caitlin… always… kind… | 凯特琳 一直 对我很好 |
[17:08] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么把我带到这来 |
[17:10] | Need help. | 需要帮助 |
[17:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:17] | How did I become Grodd? | 我是怎么变成古鲁德的 |
[17:24] | That’s a long story, Grodd. | 这件事很复杂 古鲁德 |
[17:28] | The dark matter | 粒子加速器 |
[17:29] | from the Particle Accelerator explosion? | 爆炸产生的暗物质 |
[17:33] | That’s how this happened. | 就是因为这个 |
[17:36] | Repeat. | 重复 |
[17:39] | Repeat? | 重复 |
[17:45] | Need to repeat Grodd. | 要重复古鲁德 |
[17:50] | You want me to make more like you? | 你是想让我创造出更多的你吗 |
[17:55] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[17:59] | Learn. | 去学 |
[18:19] | Keep that chin down, slugger. | 下巴放低 小拳王 |
[18:23] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:39] | That was a hell of an idea you had, bringing Henry here. | 你这主意真棒 把亨利带到这里来 |
[18:44] | Well, he may not have his mother, | 他也许失去了妈妈 |
[18:46] | but he’s got two amazing fathers. | 但还有两个很棒的爸爸 |
[18:48] | Seemed like he needed both. | 看来这俩爸爸对他来说缺一不可 |
[18:52] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[18:57] | So how did Grodd become sentient? | 古鲁德怎么会变得有感情了 |
[18:59] | A few years ago, S.T.A.R. Labs had this contract with the military | 几年前 尖端科研实验室和军方签署协议 |
[19:02] | to research and awaken latent mind-reading capabilities | 研究和唤醒潜在的意识读取能力 |
[19:05] | for interrogation purposes. | 以帮助审讯 |
[19:07] | And I’m guessing Grodd is one of the test subjects? | 我猜古鲁德是实验对象之一 |
[19:10] | Right, but then Dr. Wells shut down the program, | 是的 但后来威尔斯博士关停了项目 |
[19:12] | and we all thought it was to save Grodd | 我们都以为那是为了把古鲁德 |
[19:14] | from all the crazy mind-control experiments, | 从那些疯狂的精神控制实验中解救出来 |
[19:17] | but it was really so that | 但其实是因为 |
[19:19] | Dr. Wells could use the accelerator explosion | 威尔斯博士想利用加速器爆炸 |
[19:21] | to create a 1,500-pound mind-controlling gorilla | 创造出一只680公斤的会精神控制的大猩猩 |
[19:23] | that he could manipulate. | 而且还是受他操纵的 |
[19:27] | What kind of algorithm is that? | 这是什么算法 |
[19:29] | It’s an algorithm meant to extrapolate Grodd’s location | 这算法可以从已知的他曾去过的地点 |
[19:32] | from places we know he’s already been. | 推断出古鲁德的位置 |
[19:38] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:41] | There we have it. | 找到它了 |
[19:43] | No spinal cord edema. | 没有脊髓水肿 |
[19:45] | I don’t see any subacute hemorrhaging. | 也没发现亚急性出血症状 |
[19:47] | Bone fused beautifully. You’re all good, Barry. | 骨头融合的也很棒 你没事了 巴里 |
[19:51] | I’d give you some physical therapy, | 本该让你进行物理治疗 |
[19:53] | but you don’t need it. | 可你并不需要 |
[19:56] | I’m really glad you’re here, Dad. | 我很高兴你在这里 爸爸 |
[19:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:59] | You know, I tried to call, | 我本想给你打电话的 |
[20:00] | but you can’t get a cell in Granite Peak National Park, | 可是格拉尼特峰国家公园里面找不到电话 |
[20:03] | so… | 所以… |
[20:04] | Granite Peak– what are you– | 格拉尼特峰…你怎么… |
[20:05] | You went camping by yourself? | 你是独自一人去露营了吗 |
[20:06] | Yeah, yeah, I got a tent. I went fishing every day. | 是啊 我住在帐篷里 每天都钓鱼 |
[20:10] | I have had my fill of largemouth bass for a while. | 我都吃了好一阵子阔嘴黑鲈鱼了 |
[20:16] | Sometimes you just have to slow down | 有些时候 你需要慢下来 |
[20:21] | to get back to where you want to be. | 才能找回前进的方向 |
[20:25] | – Yeah. Look, Dad– – Hey, guys. | -是啊 爸爸… -大伙们 |
[20:28] | I think we’ve found them. | 我们找到他们了 |
[20:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:31] | Grodd has to be in one of these three bell towers. | 古鲁德肯定在这三个钟楼中的一个 |
[20:34] | The only reason we couldn’t find him on any cameras underneath the city before | 我们之前利用城市地面的摄像头却找不到他 |
[20:37] | is ’cause he upgraded from a bachelor pad to a penthouse, | 就是因为他从住单身小屋升级到住阁楼了 |
[20:40] | like a baller. | 和个土豪似的 |
[20:41] | Okay, so we know where he is. | 好吧 我们知道了他在哪儿 |
[20:42] | We still don’t know how to get her. | 但还是不知道怎么救回她 |
[20:44] | – We got a plan for you. – What’s the plan? | -我们给你制定了一个计划 -什么计划 |
[20:46] | We use me. | 派我去 |
[20:50] | That’s Harry! That’s the other Wells! | 那是哈里 另一个威尔斯 |
[20:52] | – Barry. – Let him go. | -巴里 -放开他 |
[20:54] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:58] | We found another suit in the Time Vault. | 我们在时间穹顶里又找到了一套衣服 |
[20:59] | – I thought he was dead. – He’s dead. | -我以为他已经死了 -他确实死了 |
[21:01] | This is–this is Harrison Wells from Earth-2. | 这是来自地球二的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[21:04] | – Earth-2? – I’ll explain later. | -地球二 -我回头跟你解释 |
[21:05] | If we can get Harry to convince Grodd | 假如我们能让哈里说服古鲁德相信 |
[21:07] | that he’s Wells, that he’s his father, | 自己就是威尔斯 就是他的父亲 |
[21:09] | maybe we can convince him to let Caitlin go. | 也许就能说服他放走凯特琳 |
[21:16] | I’m not gonna be able to help if anything goes wrong. | 要是出了什么差错我可帮不上忙 |
[21:19] | That’s a chance I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[21:27] | Looks like we’re 0-for-2 on the bell towers, huh? | 我们找了两个钟楼都没找到它 |
[21:29] | I like to think of it more as, | 我更愿意这么去想 |
[21:30] | now we know exactly where they are. | 现在我们知道了他们的确切位置 |
[21:33] | Okay, let’s do this again. | 好吧 再来试一次 |
[21:34] | Gimme your best Wells. | 拿出你最好的威尔斯语调 |
[21:35] | I’m not doing the Wells again, Ramon. | 我不想再模仿威尔斯了 拉蒙 |
[21:36] | – I told you– – Look. | -我告诉过你了 -听着 |
[21:37] | I just made these anti-mind-control ear buds. | 我做了这些防精神控制耳塞 |
[21:40] | They could fail, | 但它们可能会失效 |
[21:41] | and if they do, you’re toast, | 如果真失效了 你就完了 |
[21:43] | so you’re gonna need to nail it if you want to live. | 所以想活命的话 你就必须得搞定它 |
[21:47] | Ramon. | 拉蒙 |
[21:48] | – Cisco. – Cisco. | -西斯科 -西斯科 |
[21:52] | In many ways, | 在很多方面 |
[21:54] | you’ve shown me what it’s like to have a son. | 你让我体会到了拥有儿子的感觉 |
[21:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:58] | Okay, let’s–let’s just try it again. | 好了 我们再试一次 |
[22:02] | This time, up the creep factor, like, a lot more, | 这次多来一点肉麻的话 多说一点 |
[22:05] | and make it a little more sincere. | 而且要更加真诚一点 |
[22:08] | Like you really love me, | 就像你真的爱我 |
[22:09] | but you’re gonna have to kill me anyway. | 但却不得不杀了我 |
[22:13] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[22:17] | In many ways, | 在很多方面 |
[22:18] | you’ve shown me what it’s like to have a son. | 你让我体会到了拥有儿子的感觉 |
[22:23] | Yup, that’s the one. Here you go. | 没错 就是这样 拿着吧 |
[22:30] | Yeah, we’re moving on to the third location. | 我们现在就去往第三个位置 |
[22:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:35] | Now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[22:37] | So this is what it’s like | 所以每次 |
[22:39] | every time you go after one of those meta-humans? | 你去追捕超能力者都是这样吗 |
[22:42] | Uh, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[22:44] | Only, Cisco and Caitlin are normally the ones in here | 只是一般都是西斯科和凯特琳待在这里 |
[22:46] | and I’m the one out there. | 而我才是负责跑外勤的 |
[22:47] | Well, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be. | 你就适合跑外勤 |
[22:50] | Iris showed me what happened. | 爱瑞丝和我说了事情的经过 |
[22:53] | With Zoom? | 和极速的斗争吗 |
[22:56] | That was hard to watch. | 太难以接受了 |
[22:58] | I can only imagine what that must have been like for you. | 我只能想象那对你来说有多艰难 |
[23:04] | He showed everyone in Central City | 他告诉了中城的每一个人 |
[23:05] | that their hero wasn’t good enough to stop him. | 他们的英雄没能力阻止他 |
[23:09] | Well, that’s certainly what it looked like. | 看上去的确如此 |
[23:12] | Was he right? | 但真的是这样吗 |
[23:14] | Your body’s healed, Barry, | 你的身体已经复原了 巴里 |
[23:16] | and yet here you are, | 而你却在这里 |
[23:19] | feeling the shame of losing. | 自怨自艾着失败的耻辱 |
[23:23] | I can’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[23:26] | I know it. He knows it. | 我知道 他也知道 |
[23:28] | And now everyone in this city knows it too. | 而且现在这座城市里的每一个人都知道了 |
[23:32] | They don’t believe in me anymore, Dad. | 他们再也不相信我了 老爸 |
[23:35] | At my trial for your mother’s death, | 我因为你母亲被杀的案子出庭时 |
[23:36] | a lot of our family and friends were in the courtroom. | 我们很多家人和朋友都来听审 |
[23:39] | They heard awful things about what I had done to your mother. | 他们听说了我对你妈妈所作的坏事 |
[23:43] | It didn’t matter that it wasn’t true. | 真实与否并不重要 |
[23:45] | Every day, I could see it on their faces, | 每一天 我都能在他们脸上看到怀疑的神情 |
[23:47] | the moment when I lost them, | 从我失去他们信任的那一刻 |
[23:49] | until everybody had stopped believing in me. | 一直到我失去所有人的信任的时候 |
[23:53] | Well, that was my reality. | 我当时的状况就是如此 |
[23:55] | You know, I was gonna serve a life sentence for a crime I didn’t commit, | 我本来就因我没犯下的罪行而被判无期徒刑 |
[23:59] | but worse than that, | 但比那更糟的是 |
[24:00] | every time I looked at someone in the eye from that moment forward, | 从那刻起 每一次我和人直面时 |
[24:02] | they were gonna believe that I had killed the woman I loved | 他们都会认为我在我儿子面前 |
[24:07] | in front of our son. | 杀了我深爱的妻子 |
[24:13] | So yeah, I do know what it’s like being destroyed. | 所以没错 我很清楚被人毁掉的滋味 |
[24:22] | How did you get past that? | 你是怎么熬过去的 |
[24:25] | I embraced it. | 我接受了现实 |
[24:29] | Accepting it was the only way that I could move forward, | 接受是唯一能让我继续前进的办法 |
[24:32] | but I know that if I could survive that, | 但是我知道如果能熬过这关 |
[24:36] | and learn to believe in myself again, | 学会再次相信自己 |
[24:37] | then I could survive anything. | 那我就能熬过一切 |
[24:42] | You know what lit that belief in me, Barry? | 你知道是什么点燃了我的信念吗 巴里 |
[24:45] | You. | 是你 |
[24:47] | 11-year-old you, running around, believing in me, | 十一岁的你 东奔西跑 坚信我 |
[24:50] | gave me that hope. | 给了我希望 |
[24:59] | And now I’m giving it back to you, son. | 现在我要把希望给回你 儿子 |
[25:01] | No more monsters can take that from us. | 再也没有任何怪物能从我们这抢走希望 |
[25:12] | So, one of the main differences | 猩猩大脑与人类大脑 |
[25:14] | between ape and human brains | 最大区别之一在于 |
[25:17] | is the white matter and connectivity in the brain cells. | 脑细胞内的白质与连通性 |
[25:21] | The chemicals that you were treated with | 你在婴儿时期接受的化学治疗 |
[25:23] | as an infant were meant to overcome those differences | 就是为了克服这些差异 |
[25:26] | and cause an explosive growth of both, | 引起两者的迅速增长 |
[25:29] | similar to what humans experience | 就如同人类在生命初期时 |
[25:31] | in their first few years of life. | 所经历的一样 |
[25:33] | Maybe these chemicals can be used | 也许这些化学物质 |
[25:35] | to duplicate that growth, | 可以用来复制这种增长 |
[25:36] | and then we won’t need a particle accelerator explosion. | 那我们就不需要粒子加速器爆炸 |
[25:47] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[25:49] | Easy, buddy. It’s me. | 别激动 是我 |
[25:54] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[25:57] | Father, you died. | 父亲 你死了 |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[26:01] | No, buddy, I didn’t die. | 不 我没死 |
[26:05] | I just went away for a while. | 我只是离开了一段时间 |
[26:07] | All right, that’s great, Wells, keep talking. | 非常好 威尔斯 继续说 |
[26:11] | But now that I’m back, | 既然我已经回来了 |
[26:16] | we don’t need Caitlin anymore, do we, buddy? | 我们就不需要凯特琳了 对吗 |
[26:20] | So you can let her go. | 所以放她走吧 |
[26:24] | Come on, buddy. | 好吗 伙计 |
[26:29] | Let me get her out of here. | 让我把她带出去 |
[26:32] | Please. | 好吗 |
[26:36] | Father never ask. Father take. | 父亲从不请求 父亲直接拿走 |
[26:40] | Run. | 快跑 |
[26:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:48] | Cisco, you gotta get in there, man. | 西斯科 你得进去了 |
[26:53] | Oh, Cisco, thank God. | 西斯科 谢天谢地 |
[26:55] | Okay, you guys gotta get out of there. | 好了 你们得快点出去 |
[26:56] | Harry’s trapped. We can’t leave him here. | 哈里被困住了 我们不能丢下他 |
[26:57] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[27:01] | The drugs. The drugs that Grodd stole. | 那些药 古鲁德偷走的那些药 |
[27:03] | Wells–an overdose of those drugs will shock his brain. | 威尔斯 过量摄入那种药会使他大脑休克 |
[27:05] | Okay, just hit him with as much as you can. | 尽可能多地给他注射吧 |
[27:08] | You are not him! You are not Father! | 你不是他 你不是父亲 |
[27:12] | I am father. | 我是父亲 |
[27:15] | And you hit father. | 而你竟敢打父亲 |
[27:20] | Grodd. | 古鲁德 |
[27:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:30] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[27:36] | I would never leave you here alone. | 我绝不会抛下你不管 |
[27:40] | Grodd, I made you a promise. | 古鲁德 我答应过你 |
[27:46] | I have bigger plans for you. Remember? | 我对你有更远大的计划 记得吗 |
[27:52] | One day, this city will be yours. | 有一天 这座城市会是你的 |
[27:57] | I promised you. | 我承诺过你 |
[28:00] | I intend to honor that promise. | 我打算履行我的诺言 |
[28:08] | Go! | 快走 |
[28:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:29] | Thank you for rescuing me. | 我该谢谢你救了我 |
[28:32] | Well, we’re a team, right? | 我们是个团队 不是吗 |
[28:35] | I’m impressed. I think we all are. | 我很佩服 我们都是 |
[28:38] | Yeah, well, we need to do something about Grodd. | 我们得想办法对付古鲁德 |
[28:41] | – Like what? – Like get rid of him for good. | -比方说 -比方说让他永远消失 |
[28:44] | You want to kill him? | 你想杀了他 |
[28:45] | Considering how many people he’s killed, yeah. | 鉴于他害死了那么多人 我确实想 |
[28:48] | This isn’t Grodd’s fault. | 那不是古鲁德的错 |
[28:49] | He’s only like this because Wells made him this way. | 是威尔斯把他变成这样的 |
[28:51] | Yes, but, Catie, he kidnapped you and you could have died. | 没错 可他绑架你还差点害死你 凯特 |
[28:54] | You didn’t see what I saw. | 你没看到我所经历的 |
[28:56] | Grodd’s getting smarter. | 古鲁变得更聪明了 |
[28:58] | He’s lonely and sad. | 他孤独而且悲伤 |
[29:00] | He wan more apes like him. | 他想要更多同类 |
[29:02] | What are you saying? He wants kids? | 什么意思 他想要孩子吗 |
[29:04] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure one telepathic Grape Ape | 我确定一只会心灵控制的大猩猩 |
[29:06] | is more than enough for this city. | 已经够这座城市受的了 |
[29:08] | I know somewhere we could send him. | 我知道有个地方可以送他去 |
[29:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:12] | When the singularity exploded | 在那次奇点爆炸时 |
[29:14] | and I discovered the breach in S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我在尖端科研实验室发现了缺口 |
[29:16] | I ran similar tests and discovered the same thing, | 我进行了相似鉴定 找出相同的缺口 |
[29:19] | 51 additional breaches. | 还有其他51个 |
[29:22] | The difference being the breaches in Central City | 中城的缺口与之不同在于 |
[29:24] | are scattered all throughout the city | 它们分布在城市各处 |
[29:26] | whereas counterparts in my world most definitely are not. | 然而在我的世界里 它们大部分都不是 |
[29:29] | And you know where they lead? | 你知道它们通向哪里 |
[29:31] | Well, I was in the process of figuring all that out | 我准备继续搞清楚 |
[29:33] | when Dr. Snow so gallantly convinced me to stay, | 然而斯诺博士热切地劝我留下了 |
[29:36] | but if I am correct, this breach is gonna get Grodd | 但如果我是对的 这个缺口就会把古鲁德 |
[29:40] | as close to home as he’s ever likely to get. | 送到一个最接近家园的地方 |
[29:42] | Okay, even if you’re right, | 好吧 即使你是对的 |
[29:45] | how do we bait Grodd to go through it? | 我们要如何引诱古鲁德穿进去 |
[29:49] | My son’ll do it. | 我儿子会去的 |
[29:52] | Won’t you, Flash? | 是不是 闪电侠 |
[30:03] | Grodd? | 古鲁德 |
[30:07] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[30:19] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[30:20] | You want Caitlin, Grodd, | 古鲁德 想要凯特琳 |
[30:22] | you’re gonna have to catch me first. | 你先得抓到我 |
[30:41] | So Barry’s gonna lure Grodd in front of the breach? | 巴里准备把古鲁德引到那个缺口前吗 |
[30:45] | Yep, and once he gets him to the right spot, | 是的 一旦把他带到了指定位置 |
[30:47] | Cisco’s gonna blast him into Earth-2 with his thingamajig. | 西斯科就会用那玩意把他轰到地球二去 |
[30:50] | – Speed cannon. – Exactly. | -神速炮 -没错 |
[30:53] | Well, things have gotten a lot more complicated | 好吧 我发现我出狱之后 |
[30:55] | since I got out of prison. | 各种东西都复杂好多 |
[30:56] | Man, you have no idea. | 谁说不是呢 |
[31:00] | Cisco, almost there. Are you ready? | 西斯科 马上到了 准备好了吗 |
[31:02] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[31:04] | Now, once you turn on the speed cannon, | 你启动神速炮时 |
[31:06] | the quark matter will stabilize, | 夸克物质会稳定化 |
[31:07] | stretching the breach about so big, | 把缺口拉成大约这么大 |
[31:09] | so anywhere within this circle will suffice. | 所以只要在这个圈里就能成功 |
[31:20] | Right on time. | 时间刚好 |
[31:24] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 快点 |
[31:26] | I don’t have eyes on Grodd. Does anyone see him? | 我没看到古鲁德 你们看见他了吗 |
[31:34] | That is a big gorilla. | 这猩猩还真够大的 |
[31:36] | Where is Caitlin? | 凯特林在哪里 |
[31:45] | – Oh, my God. – Get up, Barry. | -我的天 -站起来 巴里 |
[31:49] | Where is Caitlin, Flash? | 凯特林在哪里 闪电侠 |
[31:54] | Right here. | 我在这里 |
[31:55] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:57] | You need to let him go, Grodd. | 快放开他 古鲁德 |
[31:59] | Flash is my enemy. | 闪电侠是我的敌人 |
[32:02] | – Now you, too. – No. | -现在你也是我的敌人 -不 |
[32:05] | He was trying to save me from you. | 他是想从你手中救出我 |
[32:09] | We didn’t understand what you wanted, | 我们当时不知道你想要什么 |
[32:10] | but now we do. | 但现在我们知道了 |
[32:15] | I can give you what you want. I can give you a home. | 我可以给你你想要的 我可以给你个家 |
[32:19] | You just have to trust me. | 你必须得相信我 |
[32:28] | All right, here he comes. | 好 他过来了 |
[32:37] | Ready to flip the switch. | 准备好扳动开关 |
[32:41] | Now, Barry. | 就趁现在 巴里 |
[32:55] | Full power. | 火力全开 |
[32:56] | It is. | 已经全开了 |
[33:08] | Barry, you can’t let Grodd get free. | 巴里 你不能让古鲁德逃走 |
[33:11] | Conquer your fears, son. Believe in yourself. | 战胜你的恐惧 孩子 相信自己 |
[33:37] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[34:02] | Welcome back, Flash. | 欢迎回归 闪电侠 |
[34:06] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[34:15] | I can’t believe something good finally came from that suit. | 难以置信穿上这身战衣的人终于做了点好事 |
[34:18] | First and the last time. | 第一次 也是最后一次 |
[34:20] | That thing still gives me the creeps. | 那东西依然让我感到毛骨悚然 |
[34:22] | We should destroy it. | 我们应该把它毁掉 |
[34:23] | Let’s do that, but see if you can figure out | 好啊 但在那之前你先看看 |
[34:25] | how to get it back in this ring first. | 怎样才能把这战衣放入这个戒指里 |
[34:27] | Might be nice to have something like that | 能用它应该会挺不错的 |
[34:28] | instead of carrying around a bag all the time. | 省得总是老拎着个袋子跑来跑去 |
[34:30] | I can help you with that. | 那个我可以帮你 |
[34:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:35] | I know a thing or two about micro-technology. | 我对微型技术也略知一二 |
[34:36] | Yeah, you know a thing or two about a lot of things. | 可不是嘛 你对好多事都略知一二呢 |
[34:39] | Well, as long as what he knows keeps my son | 只要他知道的能让我的孩子 |
[34:41] | and these good people safe, | 和这些好人平安无事 |
[34:43] | the more you know, the better. | 那知道得越多越好 |
[34:44] | Pleasure to meet you, Harrison. Again. | 哈里森 很高兴再次见到你 |
[34:47] | Dr. Allen. | 幸会 艾伦医生 |
[34:50] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:52] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[34:53] | – Let’s go. – Take care. | -我们走吧 -保重 |
[34:55] | So, Dr. Wells, this place on your Earth | 威尔斯博士 你地球上的那个地方 |
[34:58] | that we’ve sent Grodd, what is it exactly? | 我们送古鲁德去的那里 具体是哪里 |
[35:01] | It’s a refuge where gorillas subjected to lab experiments, | 那是受实验影响的大猩猩们的避难所 |
[35:06] | like Grodd, | 像古鲁德之类 |
[35:11] | can roam freely. | 可以在那里自在生活 |
[35:14] | I know it’s for the best, | 我知道这是最好的结果 |
[35:15] | but I still feel like I betrayed him. | 但我仍然感觉像是背叛了他 |
[35:17] | No, don’t say that. You didn’t betray him. | 不 别那么说 你没有背叛他 |
[35:21] | You gave him a better life. | 你给了他更好的生活 |
[35:24] | I still don’t understand, though, I… | 我还是不明白 我 |
[35:27] | Why do the breaches on our Earth | 为何我们地球上的缺口 |
[35:29] | lead to different places on yours? | 会通往你们地球上的不同地方 |
[35:31] | I don’t know yet, Ramon, | 我也不知道 拉蒙 |
[35:35] | but I do know we have to close them all, | 但我知道我们必须关闭所有缺口 |
[35:37] | and I don’t know how to do that. | 可我不知道要如何才能做到 |
[35:38] | You don’t have to do it alone anymore. | 你不用再孤军奋战了 |
[35:41] | Any of it. | 所有事都不用了 |
[35:43] | Together, we defeated Grodd, and if we stay that way, | 我们团结一致打败了古鲁德 若一直如此 |
[35:46] | we will figure out how to close the breaches, | 我们就会找到关闭缺口的方法 |
[35:49] | get Zoom, and get you your daughter back. | 也可以战胜极速 找回你女儿 |
[35:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Oh, this one is definitely a keeper. | 这张照片绝对值得收藏 |
[36:03] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:04] | He could’ve done your standard vinegar | 他本来可以用食醋和小苏打 |
[36:06] | and baking soda volcano, | 来模拟火山爆发 |
[36:07] | but no, Barry wanted to do a molecular structure | 但巴里却想用巧克力和牛轧糖 |
[36:11] | of chocolate and nougat. | 制作分子结构模型 |
[36:13] | That’s my favorite candy bar. | 那可是我最爱的糖 |
[36:15] | Who does that in the sixth grade? | 谁会在六年级做那个啊 |
[36:16] | Why, a true science nerd. | 真是科学怪才啊 |
[36:19] | Like father, like son, I suppose. | 我想是有其父 必有其子 |
[36:23] | All right, Dad, we should get going. | 好了 爸爸 我们该走了 |
[36:24] | Yeah. Uh, Joe, can I have… | 好 乔 这个我可以 |
[36:26] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -留着吧 -谢了 |
[36:29] | Iris, thank you so much for reaching out to me. | 爱瑞丝 谢谢你把我找来 |
[36:33] | – I am so glad you did. – Me, too. | -你能来实在是太好了 -我也是 |
[36:37] | Joe, there are no words, man. | 乔 说任何话都显得苍白 |
[36:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[36:45] | All right, I’m gonna swing by my lab before I come home. | 我回家前要去趟实验室 |
[36:48] | Which reminds me–Patty? She’s a smart girl. | 我想起来了 帕蒂是个聪明的女孩 |
[36:51] | She’s not buying your whole sick story, FYI. | 提醒你一下 她不会相信你生病的事 |
[36:54] | – All right. – Patty? | -好吧 -帕蒂 |
[36:55] | Would this be a new girlfriend? | 是你的新女友吗 |
[36:58] | Uh, yeah, something like that, yeah. | 是的 算是吧 |
[37:01] | We’ll talk about it on the way to the bus station. | 送你去车站的路上再聊 |
[37:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:07] | – Bye. – See ya. | -再见 -回见 |
[37:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:18] | It’s embarrassing. I–you know, | 很尴尬 我… |
[37:20] | I love Barry like he’s my own son, | 我把巴里当成自己的亲生儿来爱 |
[37:21] | but when I’m reminded that he isn’t, | 但我想起他不是我亲生的 |
[37:25] | I start to wonder what it would’ve been like | 我不禁在想 如果 |
[37:26] | if, you know… | 会是怎样 |
[37:29] | Dad, you would’ve been just as amazing | 爸爸 你跟你亲生儿相处会像 |
[37:30] | with your own son, just like you were with me and Barry. | 你跟我和巴里得一样棒 |
[37:47] | I hear you’ve been spending a lot of time up here. | 我听说你在这里待了很久 |
[37:50] | Well, you know what they say. | 人们经常说 |
[37:53] | When the CSI’s away… | 鉴证人员的执着… |
[37:55] | It’s good to see you on your feet again. | 很高兴你恢复精神了 |
[37:58] | Must’ve been all that canned soup you had. | 一定是喝了罐头汤 |
[38:01] | Or maybe the homemade stuff Joe brought you? | 或者是乔给你带来的家常菜 |
[38:06] | It–yeah, I wasn’t actually sick, Patty. | 其实我没生病 帕蒂 |
[38:09] | Yeah, I figured that out. | 我猜到了 |
[38:16] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要对我说谎 |
[38:18] | My dad was in town. | 我的爸爸到镇上来了 |
[38:19] | I needed to spend some time with him. | 我需要花点时间陪陪他 |
[38:22] | And you couldn’t just tell me that? | 跟我说一声不就行了 |
[38:25] | You gotta understand, Patty, | 你要了解 帕蒂 |
[38:27] | my dad was convicted of murder. | 我爸爸之前以杀人罪入狱 |
[38:30] | When someone’s image has been tarnished like that, | 一个人有了这样的污点 |
[38:32] | it’s hard for some people to see past it. | 世人会戴着有色眼镜看他 |
[38:36] | And you seriously think I’m one of those people? | 你真的认为我是那种人吗 |
[38:38] | No, I know, I should’ve given you more credit. | 不 我应该更相信你 |
[38:41] | No, you should’ve given yourself more credit. | 不 你应该更相信自己 |
[38:44] | This isn’t about your father, Barry. | 这与你父亲无关 巴里 |
[38:46] | This is about you. | 而是你 |
[38:49] | I need to know that I can trust you if we’re gonna do this. | 要继续下去 我必须知道我能相信你 |
[38:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:57] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[39:00] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[39:01] | You cannot always be a smart ass. | 你不能总是那么聪明 |
[39:26] | I didn’t know if you liked flowers or chocolate, | 我不知道你喜欢花还是巧克力 |
[39:28] | so… | 所以 |
[39:30] | I got you both. | 我两样都买了 |
[39:32] | Well, I’m allergic to chocolate, | 我对巧克力敏感 |
[39:34] | and I think that flowers are a waste of money. | 而且我认为买花是件浪费钱的事 |
[39:40] | I have lollipops in my car? | 我车上有棒棒糖 |
[39:41] | Cisco, I’m joking. | 西斯科 我在开玩笑 |
[39:43] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:45] | This is great. Thank you. | 我很喜欢 谢谢 |
[39:48] | Listen, I wanted to come over here | 我来这里是为了 |
[39:50] | and say I’m sorry for bailing the other night. | 那晚我突然离开道歉 |
[39:55] | I–I’m a liaison with the CCPD and there was an emergency, | 我是中城警局的联络员 发生紧急情况 |
[39:59] | and I had to be there. | 我必须赶过去 |
[40:00] | – The CCPD? – Yeah. | -中城警局 -是的 |
[40:02] | Wow, that’s really cool. And very brave. | 棒极了 你很勇敢 |
[40:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:07] | And this is very, very sweet, Cisco. | 这个也很贴心 西斯科 |
[40:12] | Um, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:15] | Well, see, that right there. | 这个玩意儿 |
[40:17] | That’s a digital movie projector. | 是数码电影放映机 |
[40:19] | I loaded all of “Princess Brid” on it. | 我把《公主新娘》都上载进去了 |
[40:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:24] | So, all we need is a wall, or, you know, | 我们只需要一面墙 或者 |
[40:27] | some place where we can pick up our date | 其他能让我们继续我们未完成的 |
[40:29] | where we left off. | 约会的地方 |
[40:31] | Well, | 如果 |
[40:33] | if we’re gonna pick up right where we left it… | 我们要继续未完成的… |
[40:57] | What? What’s wrong? | 惊讶什么 怎么了 |
[41:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:05] | You’re just a really amazing kisser. | 只是你的接吻技术很好 |
[41:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:16] | – Let’s go watch “Princess Bride” -Let’s | -我们去看《公主新娘》吧 -去… |
[41:16] | There’s a great wall up on the roof. | 楼顶有面不错的墙 |