时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | When my mother left us, she was pregnant. | 我妈离开我们的时候 她怀有身孕 |
[00:31] | Dad, I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner. | 爸爸 我很抱歉没早点告诉你 |
[00:34] | Hi, I’m Wally. I’m Francine’s son. | 你好 我是沃利 弗朗辛的儿子 |
[00:37] | You want Barry to get faster? | 你要巴里变得更快 |
[00:39] | The more power he has, the more I can take. | 他有越多能量 我就能取走越多 |
[00:44] | Don’t let him take me back there. | 不要让他把我关回去 |
[00:45] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[00:47] | You’re going to help me | 你会帮我的 |
[00:49] | in return for your daughter’s life. | 以换回你女儿的性命 |
[00:52] | I will help you steal the Flash’s speed. | 我会帮你偷闪电侠的速度 |
[00:58] | I know I’m moving pretty fast, | 我知道自己速度相当快 |
[00:59] | but stop me if you’ve heard this one before. | 但我保证你没听过这个 |
[01:01] | Boy meets girl. Happens every day. | 男孩邂逅女孩 每天都会发生的事 |
[01:03] | Except this boy was struck by lightning | 只不过这位男孩曾被闪电击中过 |
[01:05] | and became the fastest man alive. | 然后变成了世上速度最快的人 |
[01:07] | So nothing is ever that simple. | 所以万事绝不简单 |
[01:11] | Oh, my– | 我天 |
[01:13] | Careful! | 小心 |
[01:14] | Oh, boy. Sorry! | 老天 抱歉 |
[01:16] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[01:17] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[01:19] | Those weren’t for me anyway, right? | 反正这些花不是给我的 对吧 |
[01:21] | They were. | 是给你的 |
[01:22] | I didn’t realize roses were so flammable. | 我只是没想到玫瑰这么易燃 |
[01:24] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[01:25] | Well, it’s the– it’s the thought that counts. | 重要的是心意 |
[01:28] | And, you know, and proper fire safety management, | 还有就是 做好消防安全管理 |
[01:30] | – that–that counts most. – Yes. | -那是最重要的 -死的 |
[01:33] | I have spent most of my life feeling very unlucky. | 我之前总觉得自己运气背 |
[01:37] | Yeah, and now? | 是吗 那现在呢 |
[01:40] | Feels like I’ve been struck by lightning twice. | 感觉像是再次被闪电击中 |
[01:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:58] | Help me… | 救我 |
[01:59] | Flash, everything you have | 闪电侠 你所拥有的一切 |
[02:04] | will be mine. | 都将是我的 |
[02:05] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[02:07] | No! | 不 |
[02:21] | Okay, so there’s my desk. | 好了 我的办公桌在那里 |
[02:23] | Upstairs is anti-crime and the CSI lab– | 楼上是反犯罪小组和犯罪现场鉴证实验室 |
[02:26] | that’s where Barry works. | 巴里就在那里工作 |
[02:27] | And we have the open files… | 这是我们的非机密档案 |
[02:30] | And that is a pencil. | 而那是只铅笔 |
[02:31] | That stapler. | 那是订书机 |
[02:33] | Okay. Sorry, Wally. | 好吧 抱歉 沃利 |
[02:35] | Obviously, your sister got the funny genes. | 显然你姐姐遗传到了搞笑基因 |
[02:37] | Captain. I want you to meet somebody. | 队长 来认识一下 |
[02:39] | This is my son Wally West. | 这是我儿子沃利·韦斯特 |
[02:42] | Handsome young man, Joe. | 帅小伙儿啊 乔 |
[02:43] | Hey, he’s a West. He can’t help that. | 他是韦斯特家人 想不帅都难 |
[02:45] | Your pops here is a hell of a detective. | 你老爹可是位超牛的警探 |
[02:47] | Obviously not. | 显然并不是 |
[02:51] | Well, pleasure to meet you, Wally. | 很高兴认识你 沃利 |
[02:54] | Anyway, I’m glad you’re here, Wally. | 不管怎样 很高兴你来了 沃利 |
[02:57] | Yeah, I’ve always wanted a baby brother. | 是啊 我一直想有个弟弟呢 |
[03:00] | What about the white shadow? | 那个白人跟屁虫怎样 |
[03:02] | You’re joking, but… | 你开玩笑吧 不过… |
[03:03] | yeah, we did call Barry that. | 也对 我们的确那么叫巴里 |
[03:05] | Well, he’s been pretty busy. | 他一直很忙 |
[03:07] | He’s doing a whole lot of running around. | 他有一大堆要四处奔忙的事 |
[03:08] | But why don’t we do dinner? The whole family. | 但我们可以吃顿晚餐 一家人 |
[03:12] | I, uh, I got plans. | 我另有安排了 |
[03:13] | Oh, Iris’ll cook. | 爱瑞丝下厨 |
[03:14] | Dad, we just met the kid. | 爸 我们才刚见面 |
[03:16] | We don’t want to kill him. | 可不想把他毒死了 |
[03:17] | All right, we do takeout. Chinese. | 好 那我们出去吃 中餐 |
[03:18] | Whatever. Come on. | 什么都可以 来吧 |
[03:20] | Where are your cuffs, taillights? | 你咋没戴手铐 跟踪狂 |
[03:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走 |
[03:24] | You know that kid? | 你认识那家伙 |
[03:26] | Uh, no–no. | 不 不认识 |
[03:27] | You know, it’s just what they say. | 你知道 大家都说 |
[03:30] | I got one of those faces. | 我长着张大众脸 |
[03:33] | I’ll see you guys at dinner. | 那我们晚饭见 |
[03:35] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[03:39] | Any chance I could chat with you for a minute? | 我可以和你聊会儿吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah, what’s up, detective? | 可以 怎么了 警探 |
[03:44] | Oh, uh, I-I meant Iris. | 我在和爱瑞丝说话 |
[03:46] | Yeah, you’re not needed. | 是啊 这里不需要你了 |
[03:49] | I am needed– somewhere. | 总有地方需要我 |
[03:51] | I’m…go there. | 我去了 |
[03:55] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[03:58] | I just wanted to talk with you, um, | 我只是想和你聊聊 |
[04:01] | about Barry. | 巴里的事 |
[04:04] | I know that Barry’s… | 我知道巴里 |
[04:07] | you know, practically your brother. | 你懂的 几乎算是你的弟弟 |
[04:09] | So I understand that your loyalty | 所以我也理解你显然会护着他 |
[04:11] | is obviously to him, not me. | 而不会向着我 |
[04:12] | But I was just hoping | 我只是希望 |
[04:13] | that maybe you think I’m good for him, | 或许你认为我配得上他 |
[04:16] | so you’d want to help me figure him out. | 这样你就愿意帮我进一步了解他 |
[04:19] | Well, I mean, if you did that, you– | 我想说 假如你成功了解了他 |
[04:21] | you would be the first. | 那你可就是史上第一人了 |
[04:22] | Wonderful. That gives me tons of hope. | 太好了 瞬间希望满满啊 |
[04:25] | It’s just, um… | 只是 |
[04:28] | he’s being not distant, but… | 他虽没有拒人于千里之外 可他 |
[04:31] | Guarded. | 有所戒备 |
[04:33] | Yeah. He’s being guarded. | 没错 他有所戒备 |
[04:35] | And he’s waking up from these bad dreams | 他一直被噩梦惊醒 |
[04:38] | and not telling me about them. | 却不告诉我梦到了什么 |
[04:39] | And I know that we got close really quick. | 我也知道我们的关系发展得很快 |
[04:42] | It’s just…it’s like there’s something holding him back. | 只是感觉有什么东西把他拖住了 |
[04:46] | Here’s the thing about Barry. | 巴里是个这样的人 |
[04:49] | He has a bad habit of | 他有个坏习惯 |
[04:52] | carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, | 喜欢把所有压力都放在自己身上 |
[04:55] | burdens that aren’t even his to bear. | 即便有些压力不需要他来承担 |
[04:57] | But he doesn’t have to do that with me. | 但他跟我不需要这样 |
[04:59] | Which is exactly what you should tell him. | 那你更该让他知道你的想法 |
[05:18] | No! Absolutely not! | 你别这样 |
[05:19] | You don’t get to throw somebody else’s stuff when you’re pissed off. | 你自己生气的时候可不能摔别人的东西 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 差不多得了 |
[05:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:35] | Wrong answers. | 错误的答案 |
[05:38] | Maybe you’re asking the wrong questions. | 也许你问错了问题 |
[05:40] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[05:42] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently. | 我最近一直在想这事儿 |
[05:44] | We keep trying to come up with ways to make Barry faster, | 我们一直都在想办法让巴里跑的更快 |
[05:46] | but I still think we can figure out a way | 但我还是觉得我们能找到 |
[05:48] | to make Zoom slower. | 让极速慢下来的办法 |
[05:49] | We tried that already, remember? | 你忘了吗 我们已经试过了 |
[05:50] | Those darts didn’t slow him down at all. | 那些镖根本没让他速度慢下来 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I know–I’m not talking about the darts, okay? | 好吧 但我要说的不是那些镖 |
[05:54] | The darts clearly didn’t work. They just pissed him off. | 镖显然没用 只是把他惹毛了 |
[05:56] | I’m talking about something else– | 我要说的是另一件事 |
[05:58] | a way we can steal Zoom’s speed. | 一个可以偷走极速速度的办法 |
[06:05] | How? | 怎么偷 |
[06:07] | The Turtle. | 乌龟人 |
[06:10] | As some of you may well know, | 大家都知道 |
[06:11] | I’ve been deeply embroiled in a secret, | 我深陷一个秘密之中 |
[06:13] | one-sided battle with an invisible enemy. | 跟一个看不见的敌人进行着单方面的斗争 |
[06:16] | No, not The Turtle again. | 别再提乌龟人了 |
[06:17] | What? What is the–or who is The Turtle? | 什么 什么是 或者说谁是乌龟人 |
[06:20] | It’s Cisco’s white whale. | 西斯科的白鲸 |
[06:21] | Half whale, half turtle. | 一半是鲸鱼 一半是乌龟 |
[06:22] | No. | 不是 |
[06:23] | Do you see what you’re doing, Caitlin? | 看你干的好事 凯特琳 |
[06:24] | Everybody’s confused now. | 把大家都弄糊涂了 |
[06:26] | Get to it. | 快说吧 |
[06:27] | I stumbled upon a few of these cases | 当我们寻找逆闪时 |
[06:28] | when we were looking for the Reverse Flash, | 我偶然发现了这几个案子 |
[06:30] | robberies that were seemingly committed at high speed… | 看起来像是以高速进行的抢劫 |
[06:33] | people holding their beloved items one second. | 人们上一秒还拿着心爱的东西 |
[06:35] | Those items were gone the next. | 下一秒就消失不见了 |
[06:37] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你们看到了什么 |
[06:44] | So he can…what? Stop time? | 他的能力是什么 让时间停止 |
[06:46] | No, no, no. Look at the time code. | 不 不 不 你看计时器 |
[06:48] | It’s still running. | 依然在走 |
[06:51] | Yeah, okay. So if he’s not stopping time, | 好吧 假如他没让时间停止 |
[06:53] | what is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[06:55] | He’s slowing down everything around him. | 他在让周围的事物都慢下来 |
[06:58] | And that is why we call him The Turtle. | 这就是我们把他称为乌龟人的原因 |
[07:01] | Why have you never mentioned this guy to me before? | 为什么你从来没跟我提过这个人 |
[07:03] | Oh, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[07:03] | I think we’ve just been a little distracted, you know, | 最近这段时间我们要应付的事有点多 |
[07:05] | what with Captain Cold | 寒冷队长 |
[07:06] | and the Weather Wizard and gorilla Grodd. | 天气巫师 还有大猩猩古鲁德 |
[07:08] | Do I need to go on? | 还要我往下说吗 |
[07:08] | Okay, so if we can catch him, | 好吧 假如我们能抓到他 |
[07:10] | figure out how he uses his powers– | 弄清楚他是如何使用这种能力的 |
[07:12] | Maybe we can show Zoom | 也许我们就能让极速体验到 |
[07:13] | what life is like in the slow lane. | 慢节奏的生活是什么样的 |
[07:15] | How would you even know where to find him? | 我们要怎么才能找到他 |
[07:17] | Well, the robberies in the videos | 视频中的抢劫 |
[07:18] | all correspond with police reports that were dismissed as lost or missing items | 都与被警局定性为物品遗失或丢失的报告一致 |
[07:22] | instead of thefts. | 而不是盗窃 |
[07:23] | The suspect’s M.O. being… | 嫌犯的惯常目标是… |
[07:24] | Items of immense personal value. | 对某人有巨大价值的东西 |
[07:34] | Oh, it appears that there’s a press conference at CCPD, | 看来中城警局要举行一场发布会 |
[07:38] | because the Vandervoort diamonds have just been recovered. | 因为范德沃特钻石已被找回 |
[07:42] | “From hell’s heart, I stab at thee.” | “我从地狱之心刺向你”[《白鲸记》] |
[07:46] | The perpetrators who committed this heartless crime | 这起无良罪案的犯案者 |
[07:48] | have been apprehended and are now in our custody. | 已经被逮捕并被羁押 |
[07:51] | And we’re happy to report | 我们很高兴地宣布 |
[07:52] | that the famed Vandervoort diamonds | 著名的范德沃特钻石 |
[07:54] | have been returned to their rightful owner. | 已经被归还至其合法所有人手中 |
[07:55] | The real gem is the return of my great-grandfather’s ring. | 最可贵的是我曾祖父的戒指失而复得 |
[07:59] | Getting that returned to the family | 戒指能重新回到我们家族 |
[08:00] | is what’s most priceless to me. | 对我来说才是最重要的 |
[08:02] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[08:29] | The ring is gone. What happened to it? | 戒指不见了 它去哪儿了 |
[08:32] | Lock this place down. No one leaves this room. | 封锁这个区域 谁也别离开这个房间 |
[08:34] | Sweep the precinct! | 进行地毯式搜索 |
[08:41] | Well, the good new is whatever The Turtle did, | 好消息是 不管乌龟人做了什么 |
[08:43] | it only affected you temporarily. | 对你的影响只是暂时的 |
[08:47] | What was it like being in Turtle time? | 在龟速时间里是种什么感觉 |
[08:49] | Yeah, no, it was weird. | 感觉很诡异 |
[08:50] | It was like waves of inertness– | 就像是一股惰性波浪 |
[08:52] | like all the energy was suddenly sucked out of my body, | 所有的能量突然都被吸走了 |
[08:54] | and then it would return. | 过一会又回来了 |
[08:56] | That’s because that’s exactly what was happening. | 你的感受正是当时的状况 |
[08:57] | he has the ability to transfer | 他有种能力 |
[08:58] | all the surrounding kinetic energy into himself. | 可以将身边的一切动能转移给自己 |
[09:01] | Leaving everyone else in a temporary state of potential energy. | 让其他人短暂地处于势能当中 |
[09:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:05] | So why could I still move? | 那为什么我还能动 |
[09:06] | Your speed. | 你的速度 |
[09:08] | Your speed allows you to change positions | 你的速度能让你比别人 |
[09:09] | faster than anyone else. | 更快的变换位置 |
[09:11] | So you can convert your stored potential energy | 这样你就可以把储存的势能 |
[09:13] | back to kinetic energy. | 转换回动能 |
[09:14] | Excuse me, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[09:15] | Trying to figure out how to use this against Zoom. | 去试试看能否找出以此对抗极速的办法 |
[09:18] | You remember Zoom? | 别忘了还要对付极速 |
[09:21] | “Cisco, please join me. | “西斯科 跟我一起来吧 |
[09:23] | We’ll use your idea and take it to new scientific heights | 我们将运用你的想法并把它带到新的科学高度 |
[09:26] | and save the world.” | 拯救这个世界” |
[09:26] | Yes, I’d love to! | 好的 我很荣幸 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 很好 |
[09:30] | Facial recognition software found us a match | 面部识别软件在新闻发布会录像中 |
[09:33] | from the press conference footage. | 找到了匹配的人 |
[09:35] | The Turtle’s name is Russell Glosson. | 乌龟人的名字叫罗素·格鲁森 |
[09:38] | He was a small-time thief | 他曾经是个三流小偷 |
[09:39] | who stopped thieving after the particle accelerator explosion. | 但在粒子加速器爆炸后就没再偷过东西了 |
[09:42] | All right, I’m gonna head to work | 好吧 我要去工作了 |
[09:44] | Catch Joe up. | 跟乔汇报一下 |
[09:45] | Let me know if you find anything else. | 有什么其他发现再告诉我 |
[09:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:53] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just, um… | 没事 就只是… |
[09:56] | It’s hard to…look at that | 很难看着这些东西 |
[09:58] | and not think about how I can’t help people anymore. | 而不去想起我现在无法帮助任何人了 |
[10:01] | Well, we have lots of technology here. | 我们这里有不少的科技 |
[10:05] | Why don’t we figure out how to get your speed back? | 不如让我们看看怎么帮你把速度拿回来 |
[10:08] | I’m a scientist too, Caitlin. | 我也是科学家 凯特琳 |
[10:10] | When I first got here, | 当我刚过来的时候 |
[10:11] | all I did was work on how to get my speed back. | 我只专注于找回我的速度 |
[10:14] | Believe me, whatever test you could run… | 相信我 不管你想做什么测试 |
[10:18] | I’ve already done it. | 我都已经做过了 |
[10:26] | The Turtle. | 乌龟人 |
[10:28] | Cisco’s been looking for this guy forever. | 西斯科一直在找这家伙 |
[10:30] | Singh just put an APB out on him. | 辛格刚发布了对他的全面通缉令 |
[10:33] | How did everybody know about Glosson before I did? | 为什么其他人都比我先知道格鲁森的事 |
[10:36] | Cisco’s got a whole list of unidentified metas. | 西斯科列了一整张表的身份不明超能力者 |
[10:39] | The boys around here are calling him | 这里的人都叫他 |
[10:40] | Cisco de la mancha. | 西斯科·德·拉曼恰 |
[10:40] | 改自:堂吉诃德·德·拉曼恰 《堂吉诃德》的作者 | |
[10:45] | Are you good? You seem a little jittery. | 你没事吧 你看起来有点坐立不安的 |
[10:46] | A little anxious. | 有点焦虑 |
[10:48] | Let’s be honest. | 说实话吧 |
[10:50] | I’m really nervous about this whole dinner tonight with Wally. | 今晚和沃利聚餐这件事让我很紧张 |
[10:54] | Come on, why-why are you nervous? | 怎么了 你紧张个什么劲 |
[10:55] | You’re, like, the best dad ever. | 你是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[10:57] | He’ll see that. | 他会发现的 |
[10:59] | It’ll be a whole lot easier, you being there. | 你能到场的话就简单多了 |
[11:01] | Joe, I wouldn’t miss it. | 乔 我会去的 |
[11:05] | – See you tonight. – All right. | -今晚见 -好的 |
[11:09] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[11:11] | You got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[11:13] | I just, um… | 我就是… |
[11:15] | I just want to make sure everything’s okay. | 我就是想确认下一切都好 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I’m–I’m-I, uh… | 我那个… |
[11:21] | Don’t want to nag. | 不想太唠叨 |
[11:22] | That’s not, you know, who I am. I just, uh… | 我不是那种人 我只是 |
[11:25] | I don’t–I don’t want you to feel burdened by anything. | 我不想让你感觉到有负担什么的 |
[11:29] | No, I don’t. | 没 我没有 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:32] | Hey, wait. Patty, uh… | 等下 帕蒂 |
[11:36] | The new years was always a hard time for me. | 新年对我来说一直很难过 |
[11:39] | That’s when my mom died, | 因为我妈妈就是那时去世的 |
[11:39] | so it’s just those memories all come out, | 所以只是那些记忆又都出来了 |
[11:41] | and they’re hard to put away. | 让人很难放下 |
[11:42] | So if it feels like I haven’t been communicating– | 所以如果你觉得我没和你交流 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry, Barry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 巴里 真对不起 |
[11:44] | I-I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:45] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:48] | Look, um, we haven’t had a romantic night in a while. | 你看 我们有段时间没过浪漫夜了 |
[11:54] | What do you say tomorrow night | 不如明天晚上 |
[11:55] | we get some dinner and drinks | 咱们弄点吃的喝的 |
[11:56] | and maybe a little…kissing? | 然后也许来点接吻 |
[11:59] | That sounds like what we need. | 听起来正是我们需要的 |
[12:01] | Okay. All right, I’ll see you later. | 好的 那等会见 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:11] | Okay, I think we can call it. | 好了 我想咱们可以收摊了 |
[12:12] | Wally is not coming. | 沃利不会来了 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 真抱歉 乔 |
[12:15] | I know how much this meant to you. | 我知道这对你来说有多重要 |
[12:20] | He’s a kid, right? I get it. | 他是个孩子 我懂的 |
[12:23] | He could have at least called. | 他最起码可以打个电话吧 |
[12:24] | Well, there could be a number of reasons why he didn’t. | 可能有很多原因导致他没打 |
[12:28] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你能来 |
[12:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:32] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[12:36] | See you in the morning, Bar. | 明早见 小巴 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:44] | Well, West family 2.0 is not really off to a great start. | 韦斯特家族2.0版的开局可不太妙 |
[12:48] | You’ve been quiet all evening. | 你今晚也挺安静的 |
[12:52] | The Turtle? | 乌龟人吗 |
[12:54] | How do you know about him? | 你怎么知道他的 |
[12:57] | No, um… | 不是… |
[12:59] | No, I’ve just had a lot on my mind. | 我只是脑子里事太多 |
[13:02] | Patty? | 帕蒂 |
[13:05] | We…we may have met for coffee. | 我们…我们可能是一起喝了杯咖啡 |
[13:08] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[13:09] | She really cares about you, Barry, | 她真的很在乎你 巴里 |
[13:11] | And she’s just wondering why you’ve been so guarded. | 她只是好奇你为什么那么戒备 |
[13:14] | And what did you tell her? | 那你怎么跟她说的 |
[13:16] | I told her to talk to you. | 我让她和你谈谈 |
[13:18] | Oh, that’s not cool. | 这可不好 |
[13:21] | You know, she did mention that… | 你知道 她倒是提到说 |
[13:24] | you’ve been having nightmares. | 你最近在做噩梦 |
[13:27] | About Zoom… | 关于极速的 |
[13:30] | killing her. | 杀死她的梦 |
[13:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:34] | I know that things have been moving pretty fast between you two. | 我知道你俩之间的关系进展得很快 |
[13:41] | But you realize you can’t keep things from her forever, right? | 但你知道自己不可能一直瞒着她的 对吧 |
[13:45] | One day, you’re gonna have to tell her the truth. | 总有一天 你要告诉她真相 |
[13:48] | That I’m the flash? | 告诉她我是闪电侠吗 |
[13:50] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[13:52] | Barry, I wish a year ago you had told me the truth. | 巴里 我希望一年前你就告诉了我真相 |
[13:56] | So, what, you think that I should just tell her? | 所以怎么着 你觉得我应该告诉她吗 |
[13:59] | I think that if you are serious about being with her, | 我想如果你和她在一起是认真的 |
[14:05] | You have to. | 你就得告诉她 |
[14:11] | All right, then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那好 那我就这么做 |
[14:15] | I’ll tell Patty I’m the flash. | 我会告诉帕蒂我是闪电侠的 |
[14:28] | You guys got anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[14:29] | I think we found the next target | 我想我们找到了这个三十多岁的 |
[14:31] | for our 30-something, meta-human, | 非忍者神龟超能力者的 |
[14:33] | not-a-ninja-turtle. | 下一个目标 |
[14:34] | How long did it take you to come up with that one? | 你用了多久想出这个绰号的 |
[14:36] | It just came out of my mouth–did you see that? | 我是脱口而出的 你没看见吗 |
[14:37] | – That was amazing. – That was nice. | -挺棒的 -挺好的 |
[14:38] | Central City Museum is hosting a special black tie event tonight, | 中城博物馆今晚将举办一场特殊的黑领结晚宴 |
[14:41] | showcasing “The crystal ball.” | 来展出”水晶球” |
[14:44] | It’s a famous painting, apparently, | 是幅最近由马尔科夫 |
[14:46] | recently recovered from Markovia. | 修复好的名画 |
[14:48] | The painting is on loan to the museum | 这幅画是西尔弗伯格家族 |
[14:49] | from the Silverberg family. | 出借给博物馆的 |
[14:50] | 水晶球 约翰·威廉水晶宫会展中心 中城博物馆 | |
[14:50] | Jacob Silverberg himself said, | 雅各伯·西尔弗伯格亲口说过 |
[14:53] | “The painting’s safe return means more to us | “这幅画的安全归还对我们而言 |
[14:55] | than all the money in the world.” | 比全世界的财富更意义重大” |
[14:57] | It’s like they’re begging Turtle to rob it. | 感觉他们在乞求乌龟人来抢夺这幅画 |
[14:59] | Okay, yes. This is a plan. | 没错 我有一个计划 |
[15:01] | So The Turtle will make his move, | 这个乌龟人必将伺机而动 |
[15:04] | and we can be there waiting to take him down. | 到时候我们就埋伏在那等着一举拿下他 |
[15:08] | How do you look in a tux? | 你穿晚礼服是什么样子 |
[15:09] | Come on, he’s 6’2″, he’s square-jawed, | 来吧 他身高2米 方下巴 |
[15:11] | and he’s jacked. | 肌肉发达 |
[15:12] | I think he looks fine. | 一定很好看 |
[15:13] | I’m 6’4″. | 我身高2.1米 |
[15:15] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[15:16] | – Problem? – No. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[15:20] | No. | 没事 |
[15:21] | An opportunity, maybe. Hold on. | 这也许是个机会 等等 |
[15:28] | Hey, you. I’m excited to see you tonight. | 嘿 很高兴今晚能见到你 |
[15:30] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[15:31] | Actually, about that– um, so I know I said | 关于这个 我知道我跟你说过 |
[15:34] | “Let’s have dinner,” but, uh, | “一起吃晚饭吧” 但是 |
[15:36] | you’ve been wanting me to share more. | 你一直想知道更多关于我的事 |
[15:37] | So I thought that I would share that | 所以我想告诉你 |
[15:40] | I love art. | 我热爱艺术 |
[15:43] | Okay, interesting. | 挺有趣的 |
[15:44] | No, I just, you know, I can’t get enough of art. | 我对艺术非常热衷 |
[15:46] | Anyway, there’s this event at the Central City Museum tonight. | 总之 今晚在中城博物馆有一场会展 |
[15:51] | They’re showing this really famous painting | 将会展出一幅 |
[15:52] | that I’ve always loved. | 我一直都很喜爱的名画 |
[15:53] | Actually, I don’t know anything about art, | 其实 我对艺术一窍不通 |
[15:57] | but what’s the saying? | 但是那句话怎么说来着 |
[15:58] | I know what I like, | 我知道我喜欢什么 |
[16:00] | and I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[16:01] | so count me in. | 我会陪你去 |
[16:03] | All right, great. I’ll see you at 8:00. | 很好 我们八点见 |
[16:05] | – 7:00! – Or 7:00. | -是七点 -还是七点见吧 |
[16:07] | I’ll see you at 7:00. | 我们七点见 |
[16:07] | Okay, 7:00 it is. | 好的 就七点了 |
[16:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:12] | You know, you’re a really great superhero– | 你是个非常棒的超级英雄 |
[16:13] | – Thanks. – A really great superhero– | -谢谢 -一个非常棒的超级英雄 |
[16:14] | – Thank you. – But do you think | -谢谢你 -但是你觉得 |
[16:17] | it’s a good idea when you’re fighting crime | 在打击罪犯的时候约会 |
[16:18] | to bring a date? | 合适吗 |
[16:19] | I’m gonna tell Patty that I’m the Flash. | 我打算告诉帕蒂我就是闪电侠 |
[16:25] | Is that a bad idea? What do we think? | 这是个馊主意吗 大家怎么看 |
[16:26] | I will say, she put bullets in King Shark and Harry. | 她可是让鲨鱼王和哈里吃过枪子的 |
[16:31] | – Yeah. – So as far as I’m concerned, | -没错 -所以依我所见 |
[16:32] | that’s Team Flash material to me. | 挺适合加入闪电侠小组 |
[16:33] | All right, yes. Thank you, Cisco. | 没错 谢谢你 西斯科 |
[16:35] | Yeah, thank you. Cool. | 谢谢 太酷了 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna do this– | 我准备这么做了 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna tell her. | 我要告诉她 |
[16:43] | Don’t tell her. | 不要告诉她 |
[16:50] | You care for this woman. | 你真心在乎这个女人 |
[16:53] | That’s nice. | 这很好 |
[16:55] | Then keep her as far away from this as possible. | 那就让她尽可能远离真相 |
[16:58] | And here’s why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[17:00] | If Zoom finds out who you care for, | 如果极速发现了你所在乎之人 |
[17:03] | who you love, | 你所至爱之人 |
[17:05] | who you live for, | 你所依存之人 |
[17:08] | he’ll take them from you. | 他就会从你身边夺走他们 |
[17:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:32] | Keep your eyes open for The Turtle. | 时刻注意着乌龟人 |
[17:34] | A sentence I never thought I would say. | 没想到我也会说出这句话 |
[17:50] | Cisco, are you and Harry in position? | 西斯科 你和哈里就位了吗 |
[17:52] | I’m the security feed. | 我在监控现场 |
[17:54] | I’ve got the facial recognition software running, | 我已经打开了面部识别设备 |
[17:56] | so we’ll be able to spot Turtle before he makes his move. | 以便我们能在乌龟人行动之前发现他 |
[17:58] | Turtle. | 乌龟人 |
[18:00] | Why do you insist on giving them ridiculous nicknames? | 你为什么要执着于给他们起这种荒谬的绰号 |
[18:03] | Me? | 说我吗 |
[18:05] | Who’s the genius that came up with “Zoom”? | 想出”极速”这个绰号的天才是谁 |
[18:11] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[18:15] | I’ll tell you, about two years ago… | 我要告诉你一件事 大约两年前 |
[18:20] | This is on Earth-2, now. | 发生在地球二 |
[18:22] | The CCPD there– | 那里的中城警察 |
[18:25] | they got a 911 call | 接到报警电话 |
[18:28] | about a hostage situation, | 报告了一起绑架人质事件 |
[18:30] | but when the SWAT team got there, | 但当特警队抵达现场时 |
[18:32] | there were no hostages. | 那里根本没有人质 |
[18:35] | It was a trap. | 这是一个陷阱 |
[18:37] | Zoom set a trap | 极速设下的陷进 |
[18:39] | in order to show the police that they could not stop him. | 为了向警方展示他们无法抓住他 |
[18:43] | And he killed 14 officers. | 而且他还杀害了十四名警察 |
[18:47] | Men and women. Slaughtered them. | 男女都有 简直是一场屠杀 |
[18:51] | Left one alive to tell what happened. | 只留下了一个活口讲述事情的经过 |
[18:55] | That officer described | 那个警察的描述是 |
[18:58] | blue lightning | 有一道蓝光 |
[19:00] | “Zooming” all about. | 极速闪过 |
[19:03] | As his comrades, | 瞬间他的战友们 |
[19:04] | brothers and sisters in arms, | 他全副武装的兄弟姐妹们 |
[19:06] | were murdered. | 全部被杀死了 |
[19:09] | That officer… | 那名警察 |
[19:12] | considered himself to be a lucky one, | 认为自己是个幸运儿 |
[19:15] | spared in order to tell the tale. | 能够逃过这一劫来讲述这场灾难 |
[19:19] | Until Zoom went to his house that night and killed him too. | 直到极速去他家杀害他的那晚 |
[19:25] | Anyway, that’s how he got the nickname “Zoom”. | 总之 这就是”极速”这绰号的由来 |
[19:35] | If you ever need me to vibe… | 如果你需要我用震波 |
[19:39] | so you can know if she’s still alive– | 让你知道你女儿是否还活着 |
[19:40] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[19:44] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:54] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[19:59] | You have a really weird look on your face. | 你的表情非常怪异 |
[20:01] | – Do I look weird? – No, no. | -我看着很怪吗 -没 没有 |
[20:03] | You…Look…Like a dream. | 你看上去很梦幻 |
[20:08] | You look very handsome. | 你也非常帅 |
[20:12] | I can’t wait to see this painting. | 我迫不及待想看看那幅画了 |
[20:13] | What painting? | 什么画 |
[20:15] | The painting. Uh, yeah. | 那幅画 |
[20:16] | Me too, um, yeah. | 我也很期待 |
[20:19] | How about we talk first? | 我们还是先聊聊吧 |
[20:22] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我就等你说这句话呢 |
[20:29] | I can’t figure you out, Barry Allen. | 我看不透你 巴里·艾伦 |
[20:32] | That is because I work hard | 因为我在极力 |
[20:34] | to hide who I really am. | 隐藏真实的自己 |
[20:36] | You don’t have to hide with me. | 你不必对我隐藏 |
[20:39] | I just have to | 我只是必须 |
[20:41] | really trust someone | 十分信任某人 |
[20:44] | if they’re gonna know the truth. | 才能把真相告诉他们 |
[20:48] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[20:51] | I trust you, Patty. | 我信任你 帕蒂 |
[20:55] | I trust you, too. | 我也信任你 |
[20:58] | Patty, um… | 帕蒂… |
[21:02] | After I was struck by lightning, | 那次我被闪电击中后 |
[21:06] | when I woke up… | 等我醒来时… |
[21:13] | We’ve got eyes on Turtle. | 我们发现乌龟人了 |
[21:18] | Barry, you were saying? | 巴里 你刚说什么 |
[21:20] | I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 很抱歉 |
[21:22] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[21:23] | But Barry… | 可是 巴里… |
[21:27] | CCPD! Freeze! | 中城警局 不许动 |
[21:35] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[21:41] | Are you as fast as the Flash? | 你是和闪电侠一样快吗 |
[21:43] | Oh, no. He is much slower. | 才没有 他要慢得多 |
[21:48] | This is a trap? | 这是陷阱吗 |
[21:50] | I’m slow– | 我是慢 |
[21:51] | Not stupid. | 但不傻 |
[22:23] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[22:28] | I got it. Come on. | 我扶着 走吧 |
[22:48] | Your pupils are normal. | 你瞳孔正常 |
[22:49] | Your heart rate’s a little low. | 心率稍慢 |
[22:51] | But other than that, no concussive symptoms. | 但除此之外 没有脑震荡的症状 |
[22:53] | I really do feel fine. What about turtle? | 我真的没事 乌龟人抓到了吗 |
[22:55] | – No sign of him. – Or the painting. | -他失踪了 -那幅画也是 |
[22:58] | He, uh, must have gotten away with it in the chaos. | 他一定是在混乱中把画带走了 |
[23:01] | Yeah, things went a little sideways | 没错 事情有点不顺 |
[23:02] | after your girlfriend decided | 因为你女朋友突然 |
[23:03] | to go all “Lethal weapon” 1 through 4 on Turtle. | 想和乌龟人上演《致命武器》全集 |
[23:05] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[23:07] | Patty’s gonna think I ditched her. | 帕蒂会以为我丢下了她 |
[23:08] | I–no, I got to go. | 不行 我得走了 |
[23:10] | Where are you– | 你去哪… |
[23:12] | Finding Turtle is what’s important right now. | 现在要紧的是找到乌龟人 |
[23:14] | Yeah, uh, this is important to me too. | 是 但去找她对我来说也很要紧 |
[23:16] | But we need to see if your speed still works. | 我们还没给你检查速度是否恢复了 |
[23:19] | I think– I think it still works. | 看起来是恢复了 |
[23:20] | We still have to find out how Turtle drained him of it. | 我们仍需搞清乌龟人是如何吸收速度的 |
[23:27] | Can I talk to you… | 能和你聊聊吗 |
[23:29] | for a second? | 就一会儿 |
[23:39] | You never got your champagne. | 你还没来得及喝香槟 |
[23:41] | I couldn’t find any flutes. | 可惜找不到乐队演奏了 |
[23:44] | Hope that’s okay. | 希望这样没问题 |
[23:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:47] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:00] | Let me go see if I can make myself useful. | 我来看看自己能不能派上用场 |
[24:18] | 中途岛大学 鉴证科学系 | |
[24:43] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[24:43] | I thought that you would look mad, and you do. | 我以为你会一脸不快 结果真是 |
[24:47] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:53] | I don’t really have a good excuse. | 我真的没有一个好理由 |
[24:55] | Nothing? | 没理由 |
[24:57] | Nothing? I mean, come on, Barry. | 没理由 拜托 巴里 |
[24:59] | Anything is better than nothing. | 任何理由都比没理由强 |
[25:02] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 拜托 |
[25:03] | Holy crap, I’ve been a really, really cool girlfriend. | 老天啊 我一直在做一个称职的女友 |
[25:06] | Most girls don’t have the self-esteem | 大多数女孩没有自尊心 |
[25:08] | to handle the–plans? | 承受这么多计划 |
[25:11] | no plans. That’s cool. | 没计划 那也好 |
[25:12] | Or the–or the… | 还有… |
[25:13] | Waking up in the middle of the night screaming again. | 再次半夜从梦中惊醒尖叫 |
[25:16] | Fine, whatever. | 好的 也无所谓 |
[25:18] | And then–and then the really, really fancy plans… | 之后又是很美好的计划 |
[25:21] | Which were awesome. | 那是很棒 |
[25:22] | And then you ditched me right before I almost died. | 结果在我性命攸关时把我丢下 |
[25:26] | I mean, when you put it that way, it– | 你要是这么说的话 那… |
[25:28] | I’m actually really upset. | 我真的很难过 |
[25:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:33] | Look, we’ve been having fun. | 我们一起快乐过 |
[25:35] | And fun has been so great. | 非常快乐 |
[25:37] | But…I’m moving past fun | 但我要把这些快乐 |
[25:40] | to the close part. | 做一个了结 |
[25:42] | That’s what I want, okay? | 这是我想要的 好吗 |
[25:44] | That’s where I’m going. | 我决定要这样 |
[25:46] | You need to figure out what it is that you want. | 你需要弄清楚你想要什么 |
[25:48] | And do it fast. | 越快越好 |
[25:56] | Fast is my specialty. | 快是我的专长 |
[27:03] | Yo, pay up. | 交出来吧 |
[27:23] | What? | 怎么 |
[27:25] | You got someone tailing me now? | 你派人跟踪我了吗 |
[27:27] | Why didn’t you show up for dinner last night? | 你昨晚为什么没来吃晚餐 |
[27:30] | Couldn’t make it. | 我没赶上 |
[27:31] | You tell someone you’re gonna be somewhere, | 如果和别人约好了要去 |
[27:33] | You show up. | 你必须去 |
[27:36] | Guess I didn’t have my dad to teach me that, huh? | 大概是没有爸爸教过我这些道理吧 |
[27:40] | Is this why you came to Central City? | 这就是你来中城的原因吗 |
[27:43] | Not to get to know me or your sister, | 不来熟悉我和你姐姐 |
[27:45] | But this nonsense? | 却参加这种东西 |
[27:47] | No one in Keystone will race me anymore. | 楔石城已经没人敢和我赛了 |
[27:50] | But I don’t actually have to explain myself to you. | 但我真心没必要对你解释什么 |
[27:52] | Actually, you do. | 实际上 有必要 |
[27:54] | This is illegal. I’m a cop, remember? | 这是违法的 我是警察 没忘吧 |
[27:57] | Oh, yeah. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[27:58] | The detective who didn’t know he had a son | 一个不知道自己还有个儿子的警探 |
[28:01] | and who doesn’t know anything about me. | 而且对我一无所知 |
[28:03] | I am trying to get to know you, Wally. | 我在努力去了解你 沃利 |
[28:06] | These races– that car– | 这些赛事 那车 |
[28:08] | that I won? | 是我赢来的 |
[28:11] | That’s the only way that I can pay for my mom’s hospital bills, | 我只有这样才能付得起我妈的医疗费 |
[28:13] | get her the help that she needs. | 这样才能让她得到治疗 |
[28:15] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[28:17] | I have money saved. I can dip into my pension. | 我存了点钱 我可以先拿出一点养老金 |
[28:19] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你的钱 |
[28:21] | I can take care of myself and my mom, okay? | 我能照顾好我和我妈 懂吗 |
[28:25] | I’m the man of our house. | 我才是家里的顶梁柱 |
[28:26] | That position has been filled. | 已经容不下别人了 |
[28:30] | Go home to your family, Joe. | 回你那个家去吧 乔 |
[28:46] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[29:08] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[29:12] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[29:14] | The thing most precious to the Flash– | 我想要闪电侠最宝贵的东西 |
[29:17] | You. | 你 |
[29:28] | Patty? | 帕蒂 |
[29:41] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:43] | No. | 糟了 |
[29:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:50] | No—Joe! | 不 乔 |
[29:51] | Joe, um, I think the Turtle has patty. | 乔 我觉得乌龟人带走了帕蒂 |
[29:54] | I– | 我… |
[29:55] | look, just meet me at S.T.A.R. Labs, all right? | 赶快到尖端科研实验室见我 好吗 |
[30:21] | What do you want from me? | 你想对我怎样 |
[30:23] | I want you to stop moving… | 我想让你别动 |
[30:27] | Forever. | 永远别动 |
[30:28] | What do you get out of killing me? | 杀了我你能得到什么 |
[30:30] | Oh, I’m not gonna kill you. | 我没打算杀你 |
[30:32] | That’s much too— fast and messy. | 杀了你太快太麻烦了 |
[30:35] | I like to take things nice and slow. | 我做事喜欢优雅缓慢 |
[30:38] | You don’t have to hurt me to try to prove a point. | 你不用为了证明什么来伤害我 |
[30:41] | This isn’t about hurting you. | 我这不是为了伤害你 |
[30:44] | This is about hurting someone who values you. | 我是为了伤害珍惜你的人 |
[30:47] | Who, Barry? | 谁 巴里吗 |
[30:50] | No. | 不 |
[30:52] | The Flash. | 是闪电侠 |
[30:53] | What does he have to do with this? | 他跟我有什么关系 |
[30:59] | I saw the way he saved you. | 我看到他奋不顾身的去救你 |
[31:01] | Yes, that’s what he does. | 没错 他就是那种人 |
[31:03] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[31:04] | He saves people who need saving. | 谁有需要他就去救谁 |
[31:06] | That’s a waste of time… | 真是浪费时间 |
[31:09] | Saving people. | 拯救大众 |
[31:13] | They take everything for granted. | 他们把所有东西都视作理所当然 |
[31:16] | So you take the things that matter most to them. | 所以你就夺走对他们最重要的东西 |
[31:19] | My wife Rosalyn took me for granted. | 我的妻子罗莎琳把我视作理所应当 |
[31:23] | She wanted to leave me– | 她想要离开我 |
[31:25] | the thing I valued most. | 她是对我来说最重要的人 |
[31:27] | So that’s what this is about? | 所以就是因为这个吗 |
[31:29] | You’re hurt because your wife left you? | 因为妻子离开了你所以你很受伤 |
[31:33] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让她离开我 |
[31:38] | So I made her mine. | 所以我把她变成了我的 |
[31:41] | Forever. | 永远是我的 |
[32:10] | I do hope I spelled your name right. | 我希望我没把你的名字拼错 |
[32:15] | Bar– we’ll find her. | 小巴 我们会找到她的 |
[32:17] | I’m not getting any leads on this guy. | 我找不到这个人的任何线索 |
[32:18] | It’s like he’s totally fallen off the grid. | 就好像是他彻底消失了一样 |
[32:20] | You know, it– any of the stuff he’s stolen, | 你知道吗 所有他偷的东西 |
[32:22] | – I can’t find it. – He keeps them. | -我都找不到 -他都自己留着 |
[32:25] | He keeps them the way a serial killer collects trophies. | 就像是连环杀人犯收集战利品一样 |
[32:28] | He’s stolen a lot of stuff. | 他偷了好多东西 |
[32:29] | Which means he needs a lot of space to store it, right? | 所以他需要一个很大的地方来存着 对不对 |
[32:32] | That’s where we start. | 我们就从这里入手 |
[32:33] | See if he rented any storage spaces. | 查查他有没有租用什么仓库 |
[32:36] | No, no… | 不不 |
[32:38] | I’m not getting anything. | 我什么也没找到 |
[32:40] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:41] | His ex-wife used to be an archivist for antiquities | 在内道尔图书馆没关的时候 |
[32:45] | at the Naydel Library before it shut down, | 他的前妻是那里的文物保管员 |
[32:47] | And it shut down three months after the accelerator exploded. | 粒子加速器爆炸后三个月图书馆关闭了 |
[32:50] | That place is big enough to hold Turtle’s stuff. | 那里足够存放乌龟人的东西 |
[32:52] | Okay, all right. | 好的 我知道了 |
[32:53] | Wait, Barry– we haven’t even figured out | 等等 巴里 我们还没想出来 |
[32:54] | how to neutralize the Turtle’s power. | 怎么消除乌龟人的超能力呢 |
[32:56] | Well, I’m gonna have to power through it. | 那我就用我的超能力硬闯 |
[33:04] | All right, I’m outside the library. | 好了 我到图书馆外了 |
[33:05] | Barry, the only way to save Patty | 巴里 要救出帕蒂的唯一方法就是 |
[33:07] | is if you grab her in between each of the turtle’s pulses. | 你在乌龟人两次脉冲之间把她带出来 |
[33:09] | You’ll only have 2/10ths of a second | 你只有0.2秒的时间 |
[33:11] | to make your moves. | 来行动 |
[33:12] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[33:21] | No! | 不要 |
[34:02] | I guess he doesn’t care about you | 我估计他没我想的 |
[34:04] | as much as I thought. | 那么在乎你 |
[34:08] | No… | 不要 |
[34:13] | No, no…Please! | 别 别 求你了 |
[34:55] | No, it’s all right. | 没事了 |
[35:01] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[35:03] | Thank you, whoever you are. | 无论你是谁 都谢谢你 |
[35:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:21] | Hey, Turtle. | 你好 乌龟人 |
[35:24] | So you want to know my new definition of irony? | 你想知道现在最讽刺的是什么吗 |
[35:28] | Now you… are our most prized possession. | 现在你变成我们的战利品了 |
[35:39] | – Patty okay? – She is, yeah. | -帕蒂还好吗 -她还好 |
[35:54] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[35:55] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:59] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[36:01] | Why didn’t you tell me that you’re sick? | 你为什么不告诉我你病了 |
[36:06] | The champagne. | 那杯香槟 |
[36:08] | You took my DNA off the glass. | 你从杯子上提取了我的DNA |
[36:10] | You know I lost my husband– | 你知道我失去了我的丈夫后 |
[36:12] | how hard that was for me to move on. | 走出那段阴影有多么困难 |
[36:15] | How could you let me get close to you | 你明知道我很快也会失去你 |
[36:16] | knowing that soon I’d lose you too? | 却放任我走近你 |
[36:21] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:23] | I didn’t expect… | 这在我预料 |
[36:25] | this. | 之外 |
[36:27] | I didn’t expect you. | 你在我预料之外 |
[36:28] | Then help me find a cure. | 那就帮我找到解药 |
[36:32] | There is no cure. | 没有解药 |
[36:34] | The only way to save me is to get my speed back. | 唯一能救我的办法就是找回我的速度 |
[36:38] | And the only way to do that is to stop Zoom. | 而唯一的办法就是阻止极速 |
[36:41] | Then let’s stop him. | 那就阻止他 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:58] | I think I left my sweater here the other night. | 我想我前几天把毛衣留在这里了 |
[37:00] | It’s green. | 绿色的 |
[37:02] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:05] | I thought that didn’t look like Barry’s. | 我就觉得那不像是巴里的 |
[37:12] | Heading back to Keystone tonight. | 我今晚要回楔石城了 |
[37:14] | That’s a fast trip. | 短暂地旅行 |
[37:15] | Yeah, well, it’s getting a little hot in Central City for me. | 中城对我来说越来越危险了 |
[37:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:19] | I’ll try not to run too many lights on the way there. | 回去的路上 我尽量少闯红灯 |
[37:27] | You know, if you’re waiting for an apology, | 如果你在等着我道歉的话 |
[37:30] | it’s not coming. | 你是等不到的 |
[37:31] | No. | 不 |
[37:33] | No, I’m… I’m the one that should be apologizing to you. | 不 我才应该向你道歉 |
[37:38] | I felt bad | 你成长的时候 |
[37:41] | not being there while you were growing up, and… | 我不在你身边陪伴 我感觉很难过 |
[37:44] | I was pushing this whole father-son thing. | 而父子团聚这事我太过心急了 |
[37:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:50] | Let’s just slow down a bit. | 咱们慢慢来吧 |
[37:52] | I won’t try to be your instant dad, | 我不会再想立刻成为你爸爸 |
[37:53] | and you won’t have to pretend that you want to be my son. | 你也不必假装你想成为我儿子 |
[37:59] | Deal? | 怎么样 |
[38:03] | All that food for you? | 这些东西你一个人吃吗 |
[38:06] | Doesn’t have to be. | 也不一定 |
[38:08] | You like chow mein? | 喜欢炒面吗 |
[38:09] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[38:13] | But I like Kung Pao Chicken. | 但我喜欢宫保鸡丁 |
[38:26] | Initial and sign. | 首字母大写 签名 |
[38:29] | There you go. Thank you, guys. | 好了 谢谢你们 |
[38:31] | Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[38:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:34] | can we talk– like, really talk? | 能谈谈吗 好好谈谈 |
[38:36] | Yeah, uh, no. | 好 不行 |
[38:38] | Now’s not really an awesome time. | 现在真的不是时候 |
[38:39] | I have a mound of paperwork on my desk I need to finish, | 我桌上有堆积如山的文件要完成 |
[38:41] | so I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 我没时间谈 |
[38:42] | No, no, okay. Real– really quick. | 没事 我就说两句话 |
[38:45] | So you were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:46] | You were right about everything. | 你对所有事的看法都是正确的 |
[38:48] | I’ve been closed off and weird, | 我最近是有点疏远 表现奇怪 |
[38:50] | and, um, all the things that you said I was. | 包括你指责我的一切 |
[38:53] | But mostly, I have not been honest. | 但大部分原因是我没坦诚相告 |
[38:57] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[39:00] | I’m leaving Central City. | 我要离开中城 |
[39:05] | What? | 什么 |
[39:08] | Before Mardon, and before my dad– before everything– | 在马登 我爸爸 一切事情发生之前 |
[39:13] | I always wanted to be a CSI. | 我一直想参加犯罪现场调查 |
[39:16] | And four years ago, I was accepted | 四年前 我被中途岛城市大学的 |
[39:17] | into the forensic science program at Midway City University. | 法医科学项目录取了 |
[39:22] | That’s a really great school. | 那真的是一所好学校 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I know, I just, uh… | 我知道 我只是 |
[39:27] | I didn’t go. | 我没去上 |
[39:28] | You know, I deferred to become a cop and… | 我决定成为一名警察 |
[39:31] | catch my dad’s killer. | 抓住杀死我爸爸的凶手 |
[39:34] | And I’ve done that. | 我已经做到了 |
[39:37] | So, um… | 所以 |
[39:39] | so it’s time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[39:43] | From the job? | 工作方面吗 |
[39:47] | From everything. | 所有方面 |
[39:54] | Patty. Patty– | 帕蒂 帕蒂 |
[39:55] | Pat– | 帕 |
[40:06] | Journal log entry number 113. | 日志记录编号113 |
[40:11] | Jess… | 杰西 |
[40:14] | I’m coming for you soon. | 我很快就回去救你 |
[40:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:20] | I was thinking earlier today about the time | 今天早些时候我在想 |
[40:21] | that you were four. | 在你四岁的时候 |
[40:23] | I took you to the planetarium, just you and me. | 我带你去天文馆 就你和我两人 |
[40:26] | I remember because it was the first time | 我记得 因为那是我第一次 |
[40:28] | I took you out all by myself. | 单独一人带你外出 |
[40:30] | The planetarium was crowded, | 当时天文馆里很多人 |
[40:32] | and you held my hand for dear life, | 你拼命拉着我的手 |
[40:33] | or maybe it was the other way around. | 也可能是我拼命地拉着你的手 |
[40:37] | But it was in the mars exhibit that I lost you. | 但是在火星展览那 我把你弄丢了 |
[40:40] | Panic. | 我惊慌失措 |
[40:41] | I had that place locked down in one minute. | 一分钟我就把那地方给封锁了 |
[40:43] | I had every security guard looking for you. | 让每一个保安去找你 |
[40:45] | And I could feel the fear rise in the back of my throat | 我感觉到恐惧涌向全身 |
[40:48] | and something else rising also, some… | 同时还有别的感觉涌出 某种… |
[40:51] | dark instinct inside me | 我体内的黑暗天性 |
[40:56] | about what I would do | 让我想着要如何对付 |
[40:58] | to the person who had taken you– | 那个抓走你的人 |
[41:00] | the things I would do… | 我会做出的事 |
[41:03] | unspeakable things. | 难以言表的事 |
[41:06] | And it was in that moment that I realized, | 就在那一刻我意识到了 |
[41:11] | for certain, | 百分之百地肯定 |
[41:13] | that I would do anything to get you back. | 我会不惜一切也要把你救回来 |
[41:49] | – Gideon. – Yes, Professor Thawne? | -吉迪恩 -在 斯旺教授 |
[41:52] | Where the hell am I? | 我在哪里 |