时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:17] | but in doing so, | 但我们的世界 |
[00:18] | I opened up our world to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:20] | And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:26] | Previously on “The flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | I stabbed your mother in the heart | 我刺中了你母亲的心脏 |
[00:30] | and I was free. | 之后我终于释怀了 |
[00:31] | Eddie is his ancestor. | 艾迪是他的先人 |
[00:32] | If eddie dies, he’ll never be born. | 如果艾迪死了 他就不会出生 |
[00:34] | He’s being erased from existence. | 他的存在正在被抹除 |
[00:36] | – Gideon? – Yes, Professor Thawne? | -吉迪恩 -在 斯旺教授 |
[00:38] | Where the hell am I? | 我在哪里 |
[00:39] | I was accepted Into the forensic science program | 我被米德韦城市大学的 |
[00:39] | 米德韦城市大学 鉴证科学系 | |
[00:41] | at midway city university. | 鉴证科录取了 |
[00:42] | I’m leaving Central City. | 我要离开中城 |
[00:44] | Joe, you have a son. | 乔 你有个儿子 |
[00:45] | Hi, I’m Wally. I’m Francine’s son. | 你好 我是沃利 弗朗辛的儿子 |
[00:47] | These races? | 这些赛事 |
[00:48] | That’s the only way that I can pay for my mom’s hospital bills. | 我只有这样才能付得起我妈的医疗费 |
[00:50] | Jesse’s my daughter and Zoom has her. | 杰西是我的女儿 极速抓走了她 |
[00:52] | Daddy? Please help me. | 爸爸 快救我 |
[00:53] | Don’t let him take me back there. | 不要让他把我关回去 |
[00:55] | I would do anything to get you back. | 我会不惜一切也要把你救回来 |
[01:00] | There are many reasons why we run, | 有很多原因会让我们选择逃避 |
[01:03] | but usually it’s to avoid what’s right in front of us– | 但通常是想要逃避所面临的问题 |
[01:06] | a decision to be made | 需要做的决定 |
[01:07] | or a dilemma we have to face. | 或者正身处的窘境 |
[01:09] | Lately, for me, it feels like running is all I’ve been doing. | 最近 我所做的一切都是在逃避 |
[01:15] | What you got for me, Cisco? | 现在什么情况 西斯科 |
[01:16] | You’ve been playing good Samaritan all morning. | 你已经当了一早上雷锋了 |
[01:18] | Take a break. | 歇歇吧 |
[01:19] | Are you sure you don’t want to get to CCPD, give Patty your attention? | 你确定你不想去中城警局关心下帕蒂吗 |
[01:22] | No, I can see her later. | 不用 我可以晚会儿见她 |
[01:24] | ‘Cause we cannot afford to waste any more time. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[01:25] | What, ‘ cause we’ve just been sipping mai tais since you got here? | 怎么 自从你来之后我们难道都在喝小酒吗 |
[01:28] | I don’t know what you been sipping since I got here, | 我不知道我来了之后你在干什么 |
[01:30] | but Barry needs to get better, stronger, faster. | 但是巴里必须变得更好 更强 更快 |
[01:32] | We need to train to prepare for Zoom. | 我们要让他做好面对极速的准备 |
[01:34] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[01:36] | You haven’t had your coffee this morning. | 你今天早上还没喝咖啡 |
[01:37] | I had my coffee this morning. Don’t slurp. | 我早上喝咖啡了 别用吸的 |
[01:39] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[01:40] | Don’t. | 别 |
[01:46] | Runaway chemical transport truck heading south on Kester. | 凯斯特街上一辆失控的化学品运输车正向南行驶 |
[01:49] | On it. | 这就去 |
[02:07] | Hey, I can’t stop the truck! | 我没办法停下卡车 |
[02:08] | Somebody rigged it! | 有人动了手脚 |
[02:12] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[02:12] | You can’t let that truck crash. | 千万不能撞车 |
[02:14] | If you do, you’ll take out a whole city block. | 否则整个城区都会遭殃 |
[02:15] | Great. Thank you. | 真棒 谢谢你 |
[02:17] | Thank you for that. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[02:22] | That was close, that was close. | 好险 好险 |
[02:24] | Oh, and the plot thickens. | 剧情发展不妙啊 |
[02:26] | Uh, dead-end up ahead. | 前面是死路 |
[02:28] | You got to get out of there! | 你得赶紧走 |
[02:29] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[02:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:51] | That one was a little close. | 刚才真是太惊险了 |
[02:53] | Nice! Now can you please, | 赞 现在 求你了 |
[02:55] | please take a break? | 求求你休息一下吧 |
[02:58] | – How’s that for training? – Great. | -刚才那个训练怎么样 -不错 |
[03:00] | Look, we’re gonna catch Zoom. | 听着 我们会抓到极速的 |
[03:02] | We got Turtle locked up in the pipeline. | 我们已经把乌龟人关起来了 |
[03:04] | All we got to do is use him to figure out how to steal | 现在要做的就是想个办法偷走极速的速度 |
[03:06] | Zoom’s speed and then we’ll get your daughter back. | 然后我们把你的女儿救回来 |
[03:09] | That might take longer than we thought. | 时间估计比我们想象的要长 |
[03:11] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[03:13] | Because Turtle’s dead. | 因为乌龟人死了 |
[03:17] | Barry, we need you back here stat. | 巴里 你得赶快回来 |
[03:20] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好的 现在就走 |
[03:26] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[03:27] | Was the trip a success, professor Thawne? | 刚才的计划成功了吗 斯旺博士 |
[03:30] | I believe it was. I’ve finally figured out | 是的 我终于知道 |
[03:32] | what time period the Flash is from. | 闪电侠来自哪个时间段了 |
[03:35] | Now let’s figure out a way to get home. | 现在让我们想想该怎么回家 |
[03:44] | He better not be pulling a Juliet. | 他最好别玩假死的把戏 |
[03:47] | Yeah, that’s right. I see plays. | 没错 我也看戏剧的 |
[03:49] | – He’s dead, Cisco. – How’d this happen? | -他死了 西斯科 -这是怎么回事 |
[03:52] | Preliminary brain scan shows an acute brain aneurysm. | 初步脑部扫描发现了急性脑动脉瘤 |
[03:55] | The night we captured him. How’s that for timing? | 就在我们抓住他那一晚 还真是巧 |
[03:58] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:59] | You think I did this, Garrick? | 你觉得是我干的吗 加里克 |
[04:01] | This man is the key to us stopping Zoom, | 这个人是我们阻止极速的关键 |
[04:03] | the key to me saving my daughter. | 是救出我女儿的关键 |
[04:05] | Why would I want that? | 我怎么会对他下手 |
[04:06] | Never understood why you do anything, Harrison. | 你所做的一切我都不理解 哈里森 |
[04:08] | That’s fine with me, Garrick. | 你理解不理解无所谓 加里克 |
[04:10] | Guys, look. | 大伙们 行了 |
[04:13] | We need to figure out how to stop zoom. | 我们得想出阻止极速的办法 |
[04:15] | Everything we’ve tried so far has failed. | 我们目前所尝试的都失败了 |
[04:17] | We need to start thinking outside the box. | 我们得想点新东西 |
[04:19] | I mean, we haven’t even figured out how to close the breaches yet. | 我们现在都还不知道怎么关闭那些缺口 |
[04:21] | Maybe that’s where we should start. | 或许我们该从那里开始 |
[04:22] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:24] | – I’ll get on that. – I’ll help. | -我来 -我帮你 |
[04:27] | I’ve got to get to the CCPD. | 我得去中城警局了 |
[04:29] | I’ll check in with you guys later. | 各位稍后再见 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:33] | Every time you think that Wells is on your team, | 每当你感到威尔斯和你们站在一边时 |
[04:35] | something happens that makes you doubt it. | 都会出些事让你感到怀疑 |
[04:41] | Hey, I just wanted to see if you could run this trace for me. | 我想知道你能不能帮我检验一下这个痕迹 |
[04:44] | Someone messed with an ethanol transport truck this morning. | 今早有人把它和运输酒精的汽车混一起了 |
[04:46] | They cut the brake line and tampered with the gear shafts. | 他们找到了刹车轨迹 却和齿轮轴搞混了 |
[04:49] | Okay, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:52] | Wow. Backed up, huh? | 堆了这么多文件啊 |
[04:55] | I am, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:58] | Yeah, I guess I’ll find out what that’s like | 我想等我从鉴证科毕业了 |
[05:00] | once I finish CSI school. | 就会明白那是什么感觉了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, you will. | 是啊 会明白的 |
[05:03] | I guess. | 我想会的 |
[05:06] | Look, Barry, I know that you’re upset, | 听着 巴里 我知道你很难过 |
[05:08] | but I was hoping it wouldn’t be like this between us. | 可我不想看到我们的关系变成这样 |
[05:14] | What did you think it was gonna be like? | 你觉得我们的关系会是什么样 |
[05:17] | I ju–I just thought we could at least talk before I left. | 我只想走之前我们至少能说说话 |
[05:21] | You’re moving. I don’t know. | 你要走了 我不知道 |
[05:22] | I mean, it just doesn’t feel like there’s much | 我是说 只是感觉现在 |
[05:24] | to talk about now, right? | 没什么好说的 对吗 |
[05:28] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[05:40] | I sort of overheard some of that. | 我听到你们聊的了 |
[05:46] | Patty’s going to CSI school in Midway City. | 帕蒂要去米德韦城市大学念鉴证科 |
[05:48] | She’s moving in two days. | 她两天后就走 |
[05:50] | I mean, you don’t have to let her leave. | 我是说 你可以挽留她的 |
[05:52] | She’s wanted to be a CSI her whole life. | 成为鉴证专员是她毕生的梦想 |
[05:54] | I’m not gonna stand in the way of that. | 我不想成为绊脚石 |
[06:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:02] | Just went to see Francine and, uh… | 我去见了弗朗辛 |
[06:05] | she doesn’t have much time. | 她时日不多了 |
[06:06] | I already said my good-byes, if– | 我已经和她道过别了 要是… |
[06:09] | if you want to do the same. | 要是你想也可以去一趟 |
[06:21] | It’s not gonna work. | 没有用 |
[06:24] | Closing the breaches, that’s like solving Einstein’s riddle. | 关闭缺口就像解决爱因斯坦的谜语 |
[06:27] | I solved Einstein’s riddle when I was ten. | 我十岁的时候就解开爱因斯坦的谜语了 |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, maybe Earth-2 Einstein | 是吗 那可能地球二的爱因斯坦 |
[06:31] | wasn’t as clever as ours. | 没我们这里的聪明 |
[06:32] | You realize this Earth is my Earth-2, right? | 你知道那可是我的地球二 对吧 |
[06:36] | Listen to this. | 听着 |
[06:38] | What if we can figure out how to control my powers? | 要是我们知道如何控制我的超能力 |
[06:42] | We could find Zoom, get the jump on him. | 那我们就能找到极速 抢在他前面 |
[06:44] | That’s a good idea. You should get on that. | 主意不错 那你去研究吧 |
[06:47] | I need your help, Harry. | 我需要你帮忙 哈里 |
[06:48] | What you need, Ramon, | 你所需要的 拉蒙 |
[06:50] | is to figure out what triggers your vibes. | 就是搞清楚什么能触发你的震波 |
[06:52] | Exactly, and I don’t know what triggers them. | 没错 我不知道什么能触发震波 |
[06:54] | It’s completely inconsistent. Sometimes it’s when I touch | 完全毫无联系 有时是当我 |
[06:56] | something that belongs to a breacher, | 触碰到和缺口有关的东西 |
[06:57] | sometimes it just happens. | 有时就这么发生了 |
[06:59] | There’s always a cause. Cause, effect. | 事出必有因 原因 结果 |
[07:01] | Doesn’t take Einstein to figure that out. | 不用爱因斯坦也能弄清楚 |
[07:03] | Okay, so what is the cause? | 好 那么原因是什么 |
[07:05] | You saw when I tried to vibe Dr. Light, | 你看见我想用震波感应光博士了 |
[07:07] | when I tried to vibe you, took a while to work. | 我用震波感应你费了好一会儿 |
[07:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:14] | Yes, it did. | 对 没错 |
[07:16] | Meet me in the time vault. | 去时间穹顶找我 |
[07:18] | For what? | 为什么 |
[07:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:35] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[07:41] | Of course, now he’s gonna make me wait | 好吧 他这是要我在 |
[07:43] | in this freaky-ass Braille room. | 这瘆人的盲文小屋里等着了 |
[07:48] | Hi, Cisco. | 你好 西斯科 |
[07:51] | Stop! Don’t do that! | 停 别那样 |
[07:55] | I figured out your trigger. | 我找到了你的开关 |
[07:59] | A rush of adrenaline. | 肾上腺素喷张 |
[08:01] | Dopamine floods the brain. | 多巴胺冲击大脑 |
[08:05] | And the quickest way to achieve that result… | 而触发震波最快的方式就是 |
[08:11] | fear! | 恐惧 |
[08:15] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[08:17] | You can’t be. | 不可能 |
[08:30] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[08:33] | The Reverse-Flash. | 逆闪电 |
[08:36] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[08:50] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[08:51] | Christina Mcgee. | 克里斯蒂娜·麦吉 |
[08:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:55] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[08:57] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[08:58] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[09:00] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[09:02] | You died! | 你已经死了 |
[09:03] | Good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[09:05] | And guess what, Flash. | 猜怎么着 闪电侠 |
[09:07] | I know what time period you’re from. | 我知道你来自哪个时间段 |
[09:10] | So that means very soon… | 也就意味着很快 |
[09:14] | you will die. | 你就会死 |
[09:27] | No. | 不 |
[09:30] | You okay, Bar? | 你没事吧 小巴 |
[09:31] | I’m good, yeah. It’s just a lot. | 我没事 就是信息量有点大 |
[09:34] | Eddie Thawne died, so Eobard Thawne | 艾迪·斯旺死了 那艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[09:37] | should have been erased out of existence, right? | 就不该存在啊 对吗 |
[09:40] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[09:42] | It’s possible Eobard was in the speed force, | 有可能艾尔伯德待在神速力里 |
[09:44] | protecting him like a bomb shelter, | 那正好保护了他 |
[09:47] | keeping him alive and his time line intact. | 保住了他的命和时间线的完整 |
[09:49] | It’s what’s known as a “time line remnant” | 这种现象叫”时间线残余” |
[09:51] | A what now? | 什么东西 |
[09:52] | Here, let me…show you. | 这里 让我演示给你看 |
[09:55] | This? | 这个 |
[09:56] | This…is now. | 这个 是现在 |
[10:01] | Here, today. | 也就是今天 |
[10:03] | This is the time Thawne comes from. | 这是斯旺来的时间点 |
[10:06] | This is the moment you all erased him from existence, | 这个是你们将他从现实中抹去的时刻 |
[10:10] | But since Thawne is from the future, | 可因为斯旺来自未来 |
[10:13] | this is where his time line begins. | 这便是他时间线的起始点 |
[10:15] | That’s why he’s still alive. | 这就是为什么他还活着 |
[10:17] | This Thawne has not yet traveled back in time | 这个斯旺还没有穿越回去 |
[10:19] | to kill Barry’s mother. | 杀掉巴里的母亲 |
[10:21] | He’s here now in this time period for the first time. | 他是第一次出现在这个时间段 |
[10:23] | “Time line remnant.” | “时间线残余” |
[10:25] | Explains why nothing’s changed. | 解释了为什么没有任何变化 |
[10:26] | Yeah, it also explains why he didn’t know my name | 是的 也解释了为什么他不知道我名字 |
[10:28] | or that we have met before. | 也不记得我们之前见过 |
[10:31] | To him, you hadn’t. Not until the future. | 对他来说 没见过 那是未来的事 |
[10:32] | If Thawne dies before he can time travel again, | 如果斯旺在第二次穿越时间之前死了 |
[10:36] | will that save Barry’s mother? | 那样救得了巴里的母亲吗 |
[10:38] | No. That’s not how it works. | 不行 不是那样的 |
[10:40] | In our time line, Barry’s mother is already dead, | 在我们的时间线上 巴里的母亲已经死了 |
[10:42] | and her death is a fixed point. | 她的死已固定在时间线上了 |
[10:44] | Nothing can change that. | 无法修改 |
[10:45] | All right, well, I’m gonna end this, | 好吧 我会了结这一切 |
[10:47] | him, in this time once and for all. | 在这条时间线里彻底解决他 |
[10:49] | Let’s find Dr. Mcgee, then we’ll figure out | 咱们先去找麦吉博士 然后再想 |
[10:51] | what to do about Thawne, okay? | 怎么对付斯旺 好吗 |
[10:53] | I got to go check on Iris. | 我要去看看爱瑞丝 |
[10:58] | Ramon. | 拉蒙 |
[11:03] | Caitlin, I know you’re worried about Dr. Mcgee, | 凯瑟琳 我知道你担心麦吉博士 |
[11:05] | but we’re gonna get her back. | 但我们会救回她的 |
[11:07] | It’s not that. It’s Jay. | 不是那事 是杰伊 |
[11:09] | What about Jay? | 杰伊怎么了 |
[11:10] | He’s sick, and it’s getting worse. | 他病了 而且情况越来越糟 |
[11:13] | When Zoom stole his speed, | 当极速偷走了他的速度 |
[11:15] | it affected him on a cellular level. | 他的细胞受到了影响 |
[11:18] | We need to do something about it. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[11:20] | All right, like what? | 好吧 做什么 |
[11:22] | I think we should replace his dying cells | 我想我们应该用和他本身细胞无异 |
[11:24] | with healthy ones indistinguishable from his. | 且健康的细胞替换病死细胞 |
[11:27] | How do we do that? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[11:29] | We find his Earth-1 doppelganger. | 找到他地球一的二重身 |
[11:33] | There. | 那里 |
[11:35] | Tachyons? | 超光速粒子 |
[11:37] | A man in a yellow suit tried to steal | 去年一个穿黄衣服的人 |
[11:39] | another tachyon prototype last year. | 也想偷另一台超光速粒子原型 |
[11:43] | I must have gotten stuck here once before | 我之前也一定被困在了这里 |
[11:45] | and not been able to access enough of the speed force. | 也无法获取足够的神速力 |
[11:48] | Tachyons should do it. | 超光速粒子应该够了 |
[11:50] | I want you to isolate and accelerate | 我要你隔离并加速 |
[11:51] | their energetic properties for me. | 它其中的活性粒子 |
[11:53] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道能不能做到 |
[12:00] | If you want to stay alive… | 如果你还想活命 |
[12:03] | learn. | 那就学吧 |
[12:15] | Franny. | 凡妮 |
[12:19] | How you feeling today? | 你今天感觉如何 |
[12:20] | Better now. | 好多了 |
[12:26] | I’m gonna let you two talk, okay? | 我让你俩单独聊好了 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:38] | Can I get you anything? | 需要我给你带些什么吗 |
[12:39] | Oh, just that brother of yours | 带你弟弟来就行了 |
[12:42] | so all of us can be together for the first time. | 这会是我们一家人第一次大团圆 |
[12:47] | Yeah, he should be here. | 是啊 他应该来的 |
[12:48] | His mother is leaving him. | 他的母亲要离开他了 |
[12:52] | Can’t blame him for being angry about that. | 不能因此怪他闹脾气 |
[12:55] | I just wish he’d get all that anger out | 我只希望趁我还能帮上忙 |
[12:57] | while I’m here to help. | 他能发泄出那些怒火 |
[13:00] | Same thing goes for you, Iris. | 对你也是一样 爱瑞丝 |
[13:04] | One thing you learn when you’re dying | 临死时你会明白一件事 |
[13:06] | is not to hold anything back. | 那就是别再隐藏 |
[13:11] | You want to say something to me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗 |
[13:14] | You need to say it while you can. | 想说就要抓紧了 |
[13:26] | I have so many great memories from when I grew up. | 我成长的过程中有很多美好的回忆 |
[13:31] | Now when I think about those memories, | 现在当我回想起它们的时候 |
[13:33] | I can only wonder what it would have been like | 我只好奇一件事 |
[13:35] | if you and Wally would have been there. | 如果你和沃利在的话 会是怎样 |
[13:39] | I’m not angry at you anymore | 我不再因为已经发生的事 |
[13:41] | for what happened. | 生你的气了 |
[13:45] | I just wish you would have come back to us a lot sooner. | 我只是希望你能再早一点回到我们身边 |
[13:50] | Because I would have forgiven you then… | 因为那时我也会原谅你 |
[13:53] | just like I’m forgiving you now. | 就像我现在原谅你一样 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:59] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[14:18] | I don’t know why this is so hard. | 我不知道为什么会这么难过 |
[14:19] | I barely even know her. | 我几乎不怎么了解她 |
[14:28] | The facial recognition software at S.T.A.R. Labs | 尖端科研实验室的面部识别软件 |
[14:31] | didn’t find anything either. | 也没有任何发现 |
[14:32] | No, but there’s still more databases to check. | 不 但还是有更多数据库要看 |
[14:34] | We’ll find his doppelganger. | 我们会找到他的二重身的 |
[14:36] | – Thanks, Barry. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 巴里 -没事 |
[14:37] | Hey. Hi, Caitlin. | 你好 凯特琳 |
[14:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:41] | Uh, can we… talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[14:43] | Uh, yeah, yeah, for sure. | 当然 |
[14:45] | Um, I’ll let you know what I find. | 有发现了我会告诉你的 |
[14:47] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[14:49] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[14:51] | I didn’t know you were working with S.T.A.R. labs. | 我都不知道你和尖端科研实验室有合作 |
[14:54] | Yeah, um, uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | Joe and I help out every once in a while. | 我和乔时不时帮帮忙 |
[15:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah, I probably shouldn’t tell you this, | 真的 也许我不该告诉你 |
[15:04] | but there’s a lot of weird stuff that happens over there. | 但是那里发生了很多奇怪的事 |
[15:11] | Is that what you came to tell me? | 你来就是要和我说这事吗 |
[15:18] | You’re just rolling with the whole “me leaving” thing. | 你一直避而不谈我要离开的事 |
[15:22] | Yeah, well, I don’t know what to tell you, Patty. | 我不知道该和你说什么 帕蒂 |
[15:25] | Everyone in my life that I love leaves at some point. | 我爱的每一个人在某个时刻都会离我而去 |
[15:29] | Kind of getting used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[15:31] | You… never told me you loved me. | 你从未告诉过我你爱我 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I guess I don’t get that chance now. | 看来现在也没机会了 |
[15:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:42] | What is it? What’s going on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[15:44] | Why are you being like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[15:46] | My life is complicated, and I don’t want you | 我的生活很复杂 我不想你 |
[15:49] | to have regrets, all right? | 有遗憾 好吗 |
[15:50] | I don’t want you to miss out | 我不想你错过 |
[15:52] | on something that you’ve always wanted to do. | 你一直想做的事 |
[15:54] | And I wish that things were different | 但愿我们俩的事情 |
[15:59] | for both of us. | 能有所不同 |
[16:02] | You know, but they’re not. | 但事与愿违 |
[16:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:09] | Me too. | 一样 |
[16:25] | So what did you do to my goggles? | 你对我的护目镜做了什么 |
[16:27] | I added a wavelength trigger | 我增加了一个波长触发器 |
[16:29] | to stimulate the fear receptors in your brain. | 来刺激你大脑的恐惧神经末梢 |
[16:32] | Then I took what you already had to induce slow-wave sleep, | 然后撤掉已有的能触发慢波睡眠的功能 |
[16:36] | upgraded it to get you to stage-four sleep. | 把它升级至四级睡眠 |
[16:38] | No, this is good. | 不 这样很好 |
[16:39] | – This will give us more control. – Okay. | -这样更利于我们控制 -好吧 |
[16:41] | Now I’ll be able to dictate how long you vibe for. | 现在我就能知道你的震波时长 |
[16:44] | Put ’em on. | 戴上试试 |
[16:46] | What am I gonna see? | 我会看到什么 |
[16:47] | I don’t know. Never done this before. | 不知道 从未试过 |
[16:49] | You’ll have to tell me so I can steer you where you need to be. | 告诉我你看到的 好引你去该去的地方 |
[16:53] | Ramon, you want to find Reverse-Flash, | 拉蒙 你想找到逆闪电 |
[16:57] | put on the goggles. | 那就戴上护目镜 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:02] | Attaboy. | 好的 |
[17:08] | Go ahead. | 戴吧 |
[17:17] | Oh-ho-ho, yeah, man. | 好爽 |
[17:20] | I’m in full-on vibe mode right now. | 现在震波全面开启 |
[17:22] | – What do you see? – It’s hard to explain. | -你看到了什么 -很难说 |
[17:25] | It’s different events. | 不同的事件 |
[17:26] | Different events in time. | 不同时间的不同事件 |
[17:28] | Concentrate on the Reverse-Flash. | 把注意力集中在逆闪电上 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:35] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[17:37] | Move toward him. | 靠近他 |
[17:42] | Okay, now what? | 好 现在呢 |
[17:44] | Try to picture him with Christina McGee. | 想象他和克里斯蒂娜·麦吉在一起 |
[17:49] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪里 |
[17:51] | It’s charged. | 充电完毕 |
[17:53] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[17:54] | You said you’d release me. | 你说过会放我走的 |
[17:56] | Yes, I did. Didn’t I? | 是的 我说过 不是吗 |
[18:02] | No! | 不 |
[18:09] | Well, what is it? | 看到了什么 |
[18:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:18] | Dr. Mcgee is dead? | 麦吉博士死了 |
[18:22] | Harry and I were trying to hone my powers to find Zoom, | 我和哈里想完善我的超能力以便找到极速 |
[18:26] | and then we ended up using them, finding the Reverse-Flash, | 结果我们却用超能力找到了逆闪电 |
[18:28] | and that’s when I saw him kill her. | 我就是那个时候看到他杀了她 |
[18:32] | And then he left. | 然后他走了 |
[18:33] | He left? What do you mean, he left? | 他走了 他走了是什么意思 |
[18:35] | McGee built him some kind of speed machine | 麦吉给他造了一个高速机 |
[18:38] | and he ran into and got flung back to the future. | 他进去了 回到了未来 |
[18:41] | You’d need superluminal energy to send someone through time. | 需要超光速能量才能穿越时间 |
[18:44] | – You mean like tachyons? – Tachyons. | -你是说像超光子 -超光子 |
[18:47] | We can track their location once they’ve been activated. | 一旦激活 我们就能追踪到他们的下落 |
[18:53] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有什么发现吗 -什么也没有 |
[18:55] | Cisco, you’re sure that’s what you saw? | 西斯科 你真的看到了吗 |
[18:57] | – I’m positive. – All right. | -很肯定 -好 |
[18:59] | What else did you see? | 你还看到了什么 |
[19:01] | There was all sorts of weird tech everywhere. | 那里到处都是奇怪的机器 |
[19:02] | There was a clock. | 有个钟 |
[19:04] | What time did the clock say? | 钟上显示几点 |
[19:07] | 9:52, I think. | 九点五十二分吧 |
[19:09] | How– how is that relevant? | 时间和这事有关系吗 |
[19:10] | 6:00 now. | 现在才六点 |
[19:14] | Are you telling me I can see the future? | 你是说我能看到未来吗 |
[19:16] | That’s exactly what I’m telling you. | 没错 |
[19:17] | Those goggles are getting named immediately. | 得赶紧给这副护目镜取个名了 |
[19:19] | But that means Dr. McGee is alive. | 那就是说麦吉博士还活着 |
[19:21] | – That’s right. – Yeah, okay. | -没错 -那好 |
[19:22] | We have 3 hours, 52 minutes to find her | 我们还有3小时52分钟的时间找到她 |
[19:24] | and stop Reverse-Flash. | 并阻止逆闪电 |
[19:25] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[19:30] | – Spivot. – Hey. | -斯皮沃特 -你好 |
[19:32] | Can’t get away from those case files, huh? | 你一直在看案子的文档 |
[19:34] | Oh, just following up on a hunch. | 只是有灵感翻一翻 |
[19:36] | You’re gonna miss the action, right? | 你会怀念出外勤的日子的 |
[19:38] | Maybe. A little. | 也许会有一点吧 |
[19:41] | – I’m gonna miss you. – Miss you too. | -我会想念你的 -我也会想你 |
[19:45] | It’s nice to know someone will. | 知道有人会想我还是挺开心的 |
[19:46] | Wait, we talking about Barry? | 等等 这是在说巴里吗 |
[19:47] | ’cause it sounds like we’re talking about Barry. | 感觉我们说的是巴里 |
[19:49] | He kept telling me there was stuff | 他一直跟我说 有些事情 |
[19:51] | he couldn’t share with me, | 不能让我知道 |
[19:52] | and I’ve been going a little crazy | 然而我为了查清到底是什么事 |
[19:54] | trying to figure out what that stuff is. | 已经快要疯掉了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, Barry’s not great at sharing. | 是啊 巴里总是把事情藏在心里 |
[20:00] | – Neither are you. – What do you mean? | -你也是这样 -这是什么意思 |
[20:02] | Barry just told me that, you know, | 巴里刚才告诉我 |
[20:04] | sometimes he helps you out with S.T.A.R. Labs stuff. | 他有时会帮你处理尖端科研实验室的事情 |
[20:08] | Yeah, he does when he has a few extra minutes. | 没错 他有空就会帮我 |
[20:11] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前并不知道 |
[20:12] | I mean, the whole time I’ve been working here | 我是说 我都在这工作这么久了 |
[20:13] | you never mentioned it to me, | 你从未说过这事 |
[20:15] | but then I realized why. | 但后来我知道原因了 |
[20:19] | I went through some of Barry’s old cases. | 我回顾了巴里之前的一些案子 |
[20:22] | All of them involved The Flash saving the day | 这些案子都跟闪电侠挽救中城有关 |
[20:25] | with details that | 而其中的一些细节 |
[20:27] | Barry couldn’t have possibly even known. | 是巴里根本不可能知道的 |
[20:30] | That’s weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[20:32] | Yeah, it– it is weird. | 是啊 的确很奇怪 |
[20:36] | The only thing that does make sense | 但唯一能讲得通的 |
[20:38] | is that Barry is The Flash. | 就是巴里是闪电侠 |
[20:42] | Have you ever seen Barry run? | 你见过巴里跑步的样子吗 |
[20:44] | He waddles like a slow-ass duck. | 摇摇晃晃跟鸭子走路一样慢 |
[20:46] | There’s no way he’s The Flash, Patty. | 他不可能是闪电侠 帕蒂 |
[20:47] | You know, when I started this job, | 还记得我刚来上班时 |
[20:49] | you told me I had to learn how to lie to do it. | 你跟我说工作中要学会撒谎 |
[20:52] | You’re a terrible liar, Joe. | 你这谎撒得不怎么样 乔 |
[20:56] | See you. | 再见 |
[21:06] | Nice nitrous kit. | 液氮装备挺棒 |
[21:07] | You’re gonna get caught one of these days. | 总有一天你会被抓的 |
[21:09] | You know that, right? Get thrown in jail? | 你心里很清楚 对吧 会被关进监狱 |
[21:12] | I’ll stop racing when these hospital bills stop coming in. | 等不再需要付医药费了 我就不去比赛了 |
[21:15] | I saw mom today. | 我今天去看妈妈了 |
[21:17] | She says you haven’t been by in a while. | 她说你有些日子没去看她了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, she knows why. | 是的 她知道原因 |
[21:19] | She thinks it’s because you’re angry with her. | 她觉得是因为你在生她的气 |
[21:22] | I have every right to be angry. | 我有理由生气 |
[21:23] | Nothing for 20 years, then out of nowhere, | 我活了20年 然后毫无征兆地 |
[21:26] | she tells me I have a sister, I have–I have a father. | 她跟我说 我有个姐姐 还有个爸爸 |
[21:28] | Yeah, the same thing happened to me too, remember? | 是啊 你难道忘了我也有相同的遭遇 |
[21:30] | But that shouldn’t keep you from seeing her | 你这样会造成树欲静而风不止 |
[21:32] | before you can’t anymore. | 子欲见而亲不待的遗憾 |
[21:33] | No. Look…That’s not what it is. | 不是的 不是这样的 |
[21:36] | Then what is it, Wally? | 那是怎么回事 沃利 |
[21:38] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:42] | Last year, my fiancé died… | 去年 我的未婚夫死了… |
[21:45] | unexpectedly. | 走得很突然 |
[21:49] | One moment he was here, the next…gone. | 上一秒他还活着 下一秒就…死了 |
[21:54] | I didn’t get a chance to say good-bye to him, | 我都没来得及跟他道别 |
[21:56] | to tell him everything that he meant to me, | 让他知道他对我多么重要 |
[21:58] | that he was my world… | 让他知道他就是我的全部… |
[22:02] | that he was loved. | 让他知道我爱他 |
[22:03] | But today I got to say good-bye to your mom. | 我一定要把握跟你妈妈 也就是我妈妈 |
[22:07] | My mom. | 道别的机会 |
[22:09] | And it helped us both find peace | 这能让遭遇了这些家庭变故的你我 |
[22:11] | with what happened to our family. | 得到内心的平静 |
[22:13] | Wally, don’t make a mistake | 沃利 不要犯一个 |
[22:15] | you’re gonna regret the rest of your life. | 让你遗憾终生的错误 |
[22:16] | Go see your mom while you still can. | 乘还有机会 去看看妈妈吧 |
[22:29] | No sign of tachyon activity. | 没有发现超光子活动的迹象 |
[22:31] | We’re running out of time. We’ve got to find them. | 我们快没时间了 一定要快点找到 |
[22:33] | It’ll take a few minutes for the device to reach full power | 设备激活后 需要几分钟才能达到 |
[22:35] | once it’s activated, but when we find it, | 全功率运转状态 但在找到它的时候 |
[22:36] | you’re gonna have to get there fast. | 你一定要快速到达 |
[22:38] | – Hey, barry. – Yeah? | -巴里 -怎么了 |
[22:41] | Have you found out anything else about Jay’s doppelganger? | 有关杰伊的二重身 你还有别的发现吗 |
[22:43] | There’s no Jay Garrick on this earth. | 没有在这个地球找到杰伊·加里克 |
[22:46] | That’s so weird. Everyone has a doppelganger. | 这就怪了 每个人都有二重身的 |
[22:50] | Maybe just ask Jay. | 要不直接问问杰伊 |
[22:52] | He’s a good guy. | 他人不错 |
[22:53] | Just ask him. I’m sure he’ll tell you. | 问问他 我相信他会告诉你的 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Hold on. What’s up? | 等我一下 怎么了 |
[23:04] | We got a problem. Patty knows you’re The Flash. | 有麻烦了 帕蒂知道你就是闪电侠了 |
[23:06] | – What? – She caught me off guard. | -什么 -她打了我个措手不及 |
[23:08] | I mean, I played it off, | 好吧 是我演砸了 |
[23:09] | but come on, she’s a smart girl. | 但你要想想 她那么聪明 |
[23:10] | Anyway, she was going through some case files | 总之 她翻看了一些案子的文档 |
[23:12] | and you were acting all squirrely. | 再加上你那么古怪的行为 |
[23:13] | This is my fault now? | 这会儿又怪到我头上了 |
[23:14] | – No, it’s nobody’s fault. – Oh, my god. | -不 不怪任何人 -天啊 |
[23:17] | – Maybe you should tell her. – No. | -也许你该告诉她 -不行 |
[23:19] | Patty’s trustworthy. | 帕蒂是个值得信赖的人 |
[23:20] | It’s not even about that, Joe. | 跟这个无关 乔 |
[23:21] | I-I don’t want another person that Zoom or Reverse-Flash | 我不想又让一个人成为极速或逆闪电 |
[23:25] | or any of these meta-humans can use against me. | 或其他超能力者可以牵制我的筹码 |
[23:28] | I don’t want it. Patty can’t get hurt over this. | 我不想那样 帕蒂不能因此受到伤害 |
[23:34] | Tachyons! 87th and Avenue J. | 发现超光子了 在87街和J大街那里 |
[23:40] | Must be one of Mercury Labs’ off-site facilities. | 那肯定是水星实验室秘密基地之一 |
[23:42] | – Hack into their se– – I’ve hacked in the security feed. | -黑进他们的… -我已经黑进了他们的安全系统 |
[23:44] | – And once that– – I’m one step ahead of you. | -一旦… -我比你快一步 |
[23:51] | Barry, hurry up! | 快点 巴里 |
[23:54] | It’s charged. | 充电完毕 |
[23:55] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[24:00] | You said you’d release me. | 你说过会放我走的 |
[24:02] | Yes, I did. Didn’t I? | 是的 我说过 不是吗 |
[24:08] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[24:19] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[24:20] | Okay, get out of here, all right? Go! Go! | 好的 离开这里 好吗 快走 |
[24:27] | That was my way home! | 我靠它才能回家 |
[24:31] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[24:38] | You haven’t won here, Flash. | 你还没赢呢 闪电侠 |
[24:39] | I’ll find another way back. | 我会另寻他法回去的 |
[24:42] | You’re gonna have to get through me first. | 你得先过了我这关才行 |
[24:43] | You really think you’re fast enough to stop me? | 你真觉得自己速度快得能阻止我吗 |
[24:46] | Let’s find out. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[24:48] | Catch me if you can. | 有本事就来抓我 |
[24:53] | Oh, it’s on. | 比赛开始了 |
[25:10] | Get him, Bar. | 抓住他 巴里 |
[25:21] | Not fast enough, Thawne. | 还不够快 斯旺 |
[25:24] | I will never lose to you again. | 我不会再输给你了 |
[25:33] | This war between us, it ends now! | 我们之间的纷争 现在就得结束 |
[25:37] | Bar, you got to stop! | 巴里 你得停下 |
[25:40] | Bar, don’t kill him! Just bring him in! | 巴里 别杀了他 逮住他就好 |
[25:50] | Get the cell ready. | 准备好牢房 |
[25:58] | Hey, he can’t…? | 他能不能 |
[26:00] | Phase his way out? No, he can’t do that. | 穿墙而逃吗 不 他做不到 |
[26:02] | It’s the same cell we used to hold Dr. Wells last year. | 这是我们去年关威尔斯博士的牢房 |
[26:05] | Barry, where you going? | 巴里 你要去哪儿 |
[26:06] | – I’m going down there. – No, you’re not. | -我要过去 -不 你不能去 |
[26:09] | The more he learns about you, | 他越是了解你 |
[26:10] | the more you will alter the time line. | 你对时间线的改变就越大 |
[26:12] | He killed my mom! | 他杀了我的母亲 |
[26:13] | He’s from the future. He hasn’t done that yet. | 他来自于未来 他现在还没杀她 |
[26:15] | He doesn’t even know you’re the flash, | 他还不知道你是闪电侠 |
[26:16] | and you need to keep it that way. | 而且你需要保持现状 |
[26:17] | You already said that his mother’s gonna die | 你说过无论我们怎么做 |
[26:19] | no matter what we do. | 他妈妈都会死 |
[26:20] | There’s ramifications any time anybody messes | 每次有人扰弄时间线 |
[26:23] | with the time line, and it’s impossible to predict | 都会出现新的时间分歧 |
[26:24] | what those ramifications are going to be. | 而这些分歧会怎样 是不可预测的 |
[26:26] | Barry, you caught him | 巴里 你抓住了他 |
[26:27] | and you stopped him from killing Dr. Mcgee. | 你没让他杀了麦吉博士 |
[26:31] | In my book, that’s a win. | 从我的角度来看 这就是赢了 |
[26:33] | This doesn’t feel like a win. | 但感觉并不像是赢了 |
[26:38] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:52] | So, what’d you want to talk to me about? | 所以 你想和我说什么 |
[26:57] | My dad had multiple sclerosis. | 我爸爸患有多发性硬化症 |
[27:01] | Every day for years, | 多年以来 每一天 |
[27:03] | I watched This amazingly strong man | 我都看着这个如此强壮的男人 |
[27:05] | fight for his life…And lose. | 为他的生存而奋斗 然后失败 |
[27:09] | So, I can’t sit by and watch another man I care about | 所以当另一个我在乎的人为他的生存奋斗时 |
[27:13] | fight for his life and not do something about it. | 我不能袖手旁观无所作为 |
[27:17] | I tried to find your doppelganger. | 我试着找你的二重身 |
[27:19] | Same DNA, same cellular structure. | 同样的DNA 同样的细胞结构 |
[27:22] | I could replace your dying cells with his living ones. | 我可以用他的活细胞替代你衰竭的细胞 |
[27:27] | But…You don’t have a doppelganger on this earth. | 但是 你在这个地球上没有二重身 |
[27:32] | Caitlin, there is a good explanation. | 凯特琳 这有很好的解释 |
[27:35] | Meet me at Hofherr park tomorrow and I’ll show you. | 明天霍福赫公园见 我会带你去看的 |
[27:38] | Why can’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不能直接告诉我呢 |
[27:39] | Because you need to see for yourself. | 因为你得亲眼看见才明白 |
[27:54] | How’d you get your suit in your ring? | 你怎么把衣服弄进戒指里的 |
[27:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:00] | My name is Cisco Ramon. | 我是西斯科·拉蒙 |
[28:02] | And we know each other well, don’t we? | 我们俩很熟 对吗 |
[28:04] | We have a history together. | 我们俩有过一段历史 |
[28:06] | You could say that. | 你可以这么说 |
[28:07] | And that’s all you want to know? | 这就是你想知道的吗 |
[28:09] | How I got my suit in my ring? | 我是怎么把衣服弄进戒指里的 |
[28:12] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[28:15] | that I’m the one who figured out you were back. | 我就是那个发现你已经回来了的人 |
[28:18] | I helped stop you. | 我帮忙制止了你 |
[28:21] | Me. | 是我 |
[28:22] | And how’d you do that? | 那你是怎么做到的呢 |
[28:24] | I have powers. | 我有超能力 |
[28:27] | And I helped track you down and I put you in here. | 我帮助追查你的行踪然后把你关在这里 |
[28:33] | That’s quite the ability you’ve been given. | 你被赋予的能力确实超凡 |
[28:36] | And here’s what’s so ironic about it. | 而讽刺之处在于 |
[28:39] | You gave me these powers. | 正是你给了我这些超能力 |
[28:44] | Have fun thinking about that while you rot away in this cell | 当你烂在这个你帮我造出的牢房里时 |
[28:47] | that you helped me build. | 好好想想这因果吧 |
[28:52] | Bye, Felicia. | 再见 费利西娅 |
[29:22] | Got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[29:23] | I wasn’t sure that you would see me, | 我不确定你想不想见我 |
[29:25] | considering you’ve been avoiding me lately. | 因为你最近一直躲着我 |
[29:27] | Patty, I haven’t been avoiding you. | 帕蒂 我没有躲着你 |
[29:31] | No, just, uh, busy… | 不 只是 忙着 |
[29:35] | You know, speeding around central city. | 你懂的 在中城里极速奔跑 |
[29:40] | I know you’re the Flash, Barry. | 我知道你是闪电侠 巴里 |
[29:42] | Patty, come on. | 帕蒂 别这样 |
[29:42] | Please don’t make me feel | 别再让我觉得自己 |
[29:43] | any more stupid than I already do. | 比现在的样子更蠢 |
[29:45] | Look, I’m a detective and I should have known. | 听着 我是警探 我本该知道的 |
[29:47] | I was just– I was so smitten with you. | 我只是 我完全被你迷住了 |
[29:50] | Okay, look, what– | 好的 听着 你 |
[29:52] | what you’re saying, it’s insane. | 你所说的这一切太疯狂了 |
[29:54] | Look, you don’t have to lie to me anymore, okay? | 听着 你不用再和我说谎了 明白吗 |
[29:57] | I understand–I understand why you didn’t want to tell me. | 我懂 我明白你为什么不想告诉我 |
[30:00] | I understand why you’ve been distant. | 我明白为什么你这么疏远 |
[30:02] | Look, I understand everything. | 听着 所有的事情我都明白 |
[30:04] | But just tell me the truth now. | 现在就告诉我实情吧 |
[30:06] | Just be honest with me. Just… | 对我说实话 |
[30:09] | admit to me you’re the Flash and I’ll stay. | 承认你就是闪电侠 我就留下来 |
[30:12] | I can’t do that. I’m not him. | 我做不到 我不是闪电侠 |
[30:19] | It’s too bad. It would have been nice to stay. | 太遗憾了 本来留下来挺好的 |
[30:22] | Fight crime during the day and be with you at night. | 白天与罪恶抗争 晚上跟你在一起 |
[30:25] | But I was–I was wrong. | 但我…我想错了 |
[30:27] | Take care, Barry. | 保重 巴里 |
[30:42] | Is that you, Flash? | 是你吗 闪电侠 |
[30:45] | Why do you hate me so much? | 你为什么这么恨我 |
[30:48] | I didn’t always. | 并不是一直是这样的 |
[30:53] | I was obsessed with you. | 以前我对你很痴迷 |
[30:56] | For so long, I wanted to be the Flash. | 长久以来 我一直想成为闪电侠 |
[30:59] | I spent years figuring out how you came to be. | 我花了几年研究出你是如何变成闪电侠的 |
[31:03] | Duplicated the reaction… and it worked. | 我复制了那个反应 而且成功了 |
[31:09] | I became like you. | 我变得跟你一样 |
[31:12] | Right, so what happened? | 那后来发生了什么 |
[31:14] | This ability to travel through time revealed a truth. | 穿越时空的能力向我揭示了一个真相 |
[31:20] | My fate was to become your greatest enemy. | 我注定要成为你最大的敌人 |
[31:22] | I was never going to be the Flash, | 我永远不可能成为闪电侠 |
[31:25] | so I became the reverse of everything that you were. | 所以我成为了你的一切的反面 |
[31:28] | The more people you saved, the more you were loved, | 你救的人越多 受到的喜爱越多 |
[31:32] | the more I had to take from you. | 我就要从你身边夺走越多 |
[31:35] | That is why you killed my mother? | 所以你杀了我的母亲 |
[31:38] | That’s why you ruined my life? | 所以你毁了我的生活 |
[31:42] | Because you couldn’t be me? | 就因为你无法成为我吗 |
[31:44] | I became better than you! | 我变得比你更强大 |
[31:47] | I am the one thing you cannot stop, Flash! | 我是你唯一无法阻止的人 闪电侠 |
[31:52] | No, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[31:55] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[31:56] | Our race is over. | 我们的比赛结束了 |
[31:59] | And you lost. | 你输了 |
[32:02] | I’ve learned what time period you’re from, Flash. | 我已经知道你来自哪个时间段了 闪电侠 |
[32:06] | And one day soon, I’ll learn your name. | 早晚有一天 我会知道你的名字 |
[32:13] | We need you in the Cortex now! | 我们需要你马上到表层来 |
[32:22] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[32:23] | He’s experiencing an uncontrollable amount of electrical energy in his brain, | 有大量无法控制的电能正在冲击他的大脑 |
[32:26] | putting him in a prolonged state of chronic seizure. | 这让他陷入了长时间的癫痫状态 |
[32:28] | What? Can you stop it? | 什么 你能把电能停下来吗 |
[32:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[32:39] | We’re trying! | 我们在努力 |
[32:41] | – Sedate him, Snow, now! – Come on! Come on! | -给他打镇定剂 斯诺 快 -快啊 |
[32:43] | Benzodiazepine. This should do it. | 苯二氮[镇定剂] 这个应该管用 |
[32:50] | Finally. | 总算停了 |
[32:54] | – What? – What was that? | -怎么回事 -这是怎么回事 |
[32:56] | What’s going on? Where the hell am I? | 什么情况 我这是怎么了 |
[32:58] | – Cisco! – It’s the time line. | -西斯科 -是时间线 |
[33:00] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[33:01] | When you–when you captured Reverse-Flash, | 当你…当你抓捕逆闪时 |
[33:04] | we ruptured the time line. | 我们破坏了时间线 |
[33:04] | That’s what this– all the blood and the seizures | 所以才会有出血和癫痫现象 |
[33:06] | and that and all– | 还有其他之类的… |
[33:08] | Cisco is being affected to–to– by the changes to the time line. | 西斯科被…时间线的改变影响了 |
[33:12] | The changes to the past or the changes to the present– | 过去的改变或者现在的改变 |
[33:14] | this is what this is. | 造成了他现在这样 |
[33:14] | We need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[33:15] | – We need to do it fast. – Like what? | -我们必须尽快 -做什么 |
[33:17] | We need to restore the time line. | 我们必须修复时间线 |
[33:18] | Barry, you need to get Reverse-Flash | 巴里 你必须去找逆闪 |
[33:20] | and send him back to the future as quickly as possible. | 然后尽快把他送回未来去 |
[33:22] | – What? Are you– – Barry… | -什么 你… -巴里… |
[33:24] | I just caught him! You want me to let him go? | 我刚抓到他 你就让我送他回去吗 |
[33:25] | Keeping him here is killing Cisco! | 把他留在这里会害死西斯科的 |
[33:28] | Barry, if this is the only way we can save him, | 巴里 如果这是救他的唯一办法 |
[33:29] | you got to do it! | 那你就必须这么做 |
[33:30] | – You got to let go of Thawne! – I can’t. | -你必须放走斯旺 -我办不到 |
[33:33] | Okay, all right, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[33:34] | I destroyed the tachyon drive in the speed machine. | 我毁掉了高速机的超光速粒子硬盘 |
[33:36] | There’s no way it’ll reach a speed necessary to send him back home. | 我没可能达到送他回家所需要的速度了 |
[33:38] | – You can. – What? | -你可以的 -什么 |
[33:40] | Your speed coupled with Thawne’s speed, | 你的速度加上斯旺的速度 |
[33:43] | that’ll be enough to catapult him through the time continuum. | 那就足够把他扔到时间线上了 |
[33:45] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[33:49] | All right. All right. Let’s do it. Let’s do it. | 好吧 好吧 我们行动吧 动手吧 |
[33:58] | Time to send you home. | 该送你回家了 |
[33:59] | The time paradox. Yeah. | 时间悖论 是啊 |
[34:02] | You’ve all messed with something you don’t understand. | 你们都干涉了自己根本不了解的事物 |
[34:05] | Can you do me a favor and just shut up? | 能不能帮个忙 把嘴闭上 |
[34:11] | And how exactly are you going to send me home? | 你到底要如何送我回家呢 |
[34:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不用操心 |
[34:15] | You fixed Dr. Mcgee’s tachyon device? | 你修好了麦吉博士的超光速粒子设备吗 |
[34:18] | No, I came up with a different method. | 不 我想出了另一个方法 |
[34:24] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[34:27] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[34:33] | No one of consequence. | 一个无关紧要的人 |
[34:36] | No. | 不 |
[34:39] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[34:44] | I win again, Flash. | 我又赢了 闪电侠 |
[34:48] | All you have to do is provide him with enough momentum | 你需要做的就是为他提供足够的动量 |
[34:51] | to get him past the space-time barrier. | 让他突破时空的壁障 |
[34:53] | – All right. – Hey, listen to me. | -知道了 -听我说 |
[34:55] | Thawne knows about you. | 斯旺知道了你 |
[34:57] | Right here, right now. | 就在此地 此时 |
[35:00] | This is where he learns about you, all of you. | 他就是在这里认识你们所有人的 |
[35:03] | It’s how he knows about S.T.A.R. Labs, | 他就是这样得知了尖端科研实验室 |
[35:05] | how he knows about me– | 得知了我的存在… |
[35:07] | The Harrison Wells from this earth. | 这个地球上的哈里森·威尔斯 |
[35:09] | And there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我无能为力 |
[35:11] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你也做不了什么 |
[35:13] | This is his origin story, | 他原来的故事就是这样的 |
[35:16] | and it’s going to happen no matter what you do. | 不管你怎么做都会发生 |
[35:21] | But right here, right now… | 但现在 就在这 |
[35:25] | you can send him back to his time. | 你可以把他送回他的时代 |
[35:28] | You can save your friend. | 你可以拯救你的朋友 |
[35:30] | You can save Cisco and then move on with your life. | 你可以拯救西斯科 然后继续你的生活 |
[35:35] | This could be a good thing. | 这可能会是件好事 |
[35:37] | You can finally let go of him. | 你终于能放手了 |
[35:40] | I could throw him three centuries from now. | 我可以把他扔到三世纪以前 |
[35:42] | He’ll always be a part of me. | 但我会一直记着他的 |
[35:47] | Time to send you back where you belong. | 是时候把你送回你的归宿了 |
[35:55] | We’ll meet again soon, flash. | 我们很快会再见 闪电侠 |
[35:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:59] | And every time, I’ll be ready for you. | 随时恭候 |
[36:22] | Hurry. | 快 |
[36:50] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[37:12] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[37:23] | I don’t understand what we’re doing here. | 我不明白我们到这来干嘛 |
[37:25] | Well, just like you, I thought that | 和你一样 我以为 |
[37:26] | if I could find my doppelganger on this Earth, | 假如能在这个地球上找到我的二重身的话 |
[37:28] | I could replace my damaged cells | 我可以用他的健康细胞 |
[37:30] | with some of his healthy ones. | 替换我的受损细胞 |
[37:32] | And believe me, I was just as shocked as you | 相信我 当我无法在这个星球上 |
[37:35] | when I couldn’t find | 找到另一个杰伊·加里克时 |
[37:37] | a Jay Garrick anywhere on this planet. | 我跟你一样惊讶 |
[37:41] | Took me a while to figure it out… | 我花了好一阵才弄明白 |
[37:45] | But eventually I found him. | 但最终我找到了他 |
[37:50] | His name is Hunter Zolomon. | 他叫亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[37:52] | Hunter Zolomon? | 亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[37:54] | Why doesn’t he have the same name as you? | 为什么他的名字跟你不一样 |
[37:55] | From what I could gather, | 就我知道的信息来看 |
[37:57] | his mother died during childbirth. | 他妈妈死于难产 |
[37:59] | He bounced around from family to family, | 他从一个领养家庭换到另一个 |
[38:00] | but eventually was adopted and raised by the Zolomons. | 但最终被佐勒蒙夫妇收养 |
[38:07] | But why does that mean he can’t help you? | 但这跟他不能帮你有什么关系 |
[38:09] | My DNA was mutated when I became a speedster. | 我变成极速者时 DNA发生了突变 |
[38:14] | There’s only one way to reverse what’s happening to me. | 只有一个办法能阻止我身上正在发生的事 |
[38:17] | If we can catch zoom, I can get my speed back. | 如果我们能抓住极速 我就能重获速度 |
[38:21] | Then let’s finally figure out the best way to do that. | 那我们就去找出抓住极速的最好办法 |
[38:37] | Wally, hi. | 沃利 你好 |
[38:39] | Um, do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[38:41] | No, I-I can’t stay. I just– | 不 我不耽搁了 我只是… |
[38:43] | I wanted to tell you that I’m gonna take your advice | 我想告诉你 我准备接受你的建议 |
[38:46] | and go see my mom. | 去看我妈妈 |
[38:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:52] | Iris, I was– I was wondering | 爱瑞丝 我…我想知道 |
[38:55] | if you would come with me. | 你愿不愿意跟我一起去 |
[38:58] | Yeah, yeah, I would– I would love that. | 好 好啊 我很乐意跟你一起去 |
[39:01] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[39:11] | My head feels like it’s in a vise. | 我的头就像被老虎钳夹住了一样 |
[39:17] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:19] | I think you vibed one too many dimensions. | 我想是你一次震了太多次元 |
[39:23] | Maybe I should stop doing that. | 或许我不该再这么做了 |
[39:26] | Yeah, he’s gonna be fine. | 是啊 他会没事的 |
[39:28] | How did you, um… get the vibing to stop? | 你们是怎么…让震波停下来的 |
[39:31] | We sent Thawne back to his time. | 我们把斯旺送回他的时间段了 |
[39:36] | You let him go? | 你放走了他 |
[39:37] | I couldn’t let him take another person I cared about. | 我不能让他再伤害一个我关心的人 |
[39:44] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[39:48] | Okay, I think I need a Big Belly Burger. | 我需要一个大贝利汉堡 |
[39:50] | – Anyone? – I’m good, thank you. | -还有谁要吗 -我不用 谢谢 |
[39:52] | Yeah, no pickles. | 我来一个 不加酱菜 |
[39:54] | Two triple triples, please. | 两个三层三层堡 |
[39:55] | You got money? | 你有钱吗 |
[39:59] | Rest up, all right? I’ll be out here. | 好好休息 我就在外面 |
[40:03] | So, Patty–she’s on a train to Midway City right now, huh? | 帕蒂在去米德韦城的火车上了 |
[40:08] | I had to let her go too. | 我也必须得放手让她走 |
[40:10] | I was thinking about what you said, | 我在想你说过的话 |
[40:13] | that part of being the flash is that you have the ability | 当闪电侠 一部分是你有能力做到 |
[40:17] | to do amazing things that nobody else can do. | 别人做不到的酷炫事情 |
[40:21] | And we see now that a hundred years from now, | 现在我们知道一百年后 |
[40:22] | you’ll still be doing them. | 你还会继续这么做 |
[40:24] | But the other part is, | 但另一部分是 |
[40:26] | you’re gonna be loaded with sacrifices, | 你会不断牺牲 |
[40:29] | and you’re gonna have hard choices to make, | 你要做艰难的抉择 |
[40:32] | and there’s gonna be a lot of things where eventually | 将会有很多事情 最终让你 |
[40:37] | you’ll have to let ’em go. | 不得不放手 |
[40:40] | You got to be ready for that. | 你得为此做好准备 |
[40:44] | I am. I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[40:48] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好孩子 |
[40:55] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[40:59] | Barry, I’m on the train. | 巴里 我在火车上 |
[41:00] | There’s a–there’s a man with a gun. | 有个男的拿着枪 |
[41:02] | All right, hold on. I-I-I’ll get you help. | 好 你等等 我去找人帮忙 |
[41:12] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[41:14] | Everyone’s fine. | 大家都没事 |
[41:17] | It was a false alarm, but… | 那是假警报 但 |
[41:20] | thanks for coming so fast, flash. | 还是谢谢你这么快赶来 闪电侠 |
[41:28] | Just want to make sure everything’s okay before I go. | 在我离开前 我想确保一切都正常 |
[41:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:35] | Everything’s good. | 一切都好 |
[41:52] | Good bye, Barry. | 再见 巴里 |