时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | His name is Geomancer. | 他是地卜师 |
[00:31] | I’m waiting on the man in red. | 我想见的是红衣人 |
[00:33] | The Velocity-7’s wearing off. | 终极速度-7快耗尽了 |
[00:36] | – You hurt? – Only my pride. | -你受伤了吗 -只有我的尊严 |
[00:37] | Jesse’s my daughter. Zoom has her. | 杰西是我的女儿 极速抓走了她 |
[00:39] | Daddy, please help me. | 爸爸 快救我 |
[00:41] | Don’t let him take me, Daddy. | 不要让他把我关回去 爸爸 |
[00:42] | I told you we’re a team. | 我说过我们是一个团队 |
[00:44] | Now you’re a part of it. | 现在你也是其中一员 |
[00:45] | We’re gonna help you save Jesse. | 我们要帮你救出杰西 |
[00:46] | We’re not sending you through alone. | 我们不会让你一个人回去 |
[00:47] | We’re going to Earth-2. | 我们一起去地球二号 |
[00:48] | Just remember what Jay said, okay? | 记住杰伊说的 好吗 |
[00:50] | Things here are all sorts of trippy. | 这里的事都有点奇怪 |
[00:51] | Caitlin– | 凯特琳 |
[00:52] | If you knew me at all, | 如果你真的了解我 |
[00:53] | you would know that I hate the name Caitlin. | 你应该知道我讨厌凯特琳这个名字 |
[00:55] | I’m Killer Frost. | 我是冰霜杀手 |
[00:57] | Look out! | 小心 |
[00:59] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:01] | You killed my father, you evil bitch. | 你杀了我父亲 你个贱婊子 |
[01:03] | You shouldn’t have palled around with a breacher. | 你不该与穿越者为伍 |
[01:05] | – Flash, save us! – No! | -闪电侠 救我们 -不 |
[01:07] | Zoom wanted him alive. | 极速要活捉他 |
[01:09] | You know what Zoom will do if you don’t obey him. | 你知道不听极速的指示有什么下场 |
[01:13] | No! | 不 |
[01:16] | Look around, Flash. | 看看周围 闪电侠 |
[01:18] | This is the last place | 这是你最后 |
[01:21] | you’ll ever see. | 看见的地方 |
[01:26] | I know you’re here, Harrison Wells, | 我知道你在这里 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[01:30] | and you did not come alone. | 而且你不是一个人回来的 |
[01:35] | You can try to hide… | 你可以尽力藏起来 |
[01:41] | but I’m the fastest man alive. | 但我是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[01:48] | I will scour this city | 我会把这个城市翻个底朝天 |
[01:51] | until I hunt you down. | 直到我找到你 |
[01:54] | And when I do, | 一旦我找到了你 |
[01:55] | 把威尔斯 抓给我 | |
[01:56] | all of you will feel my wrath. | 你们所有人就尝尝我的狂怒吧 |
[02:05] | CCPN is reporting that Dr. Harrison Wells, the infamous founder of S.T.A.R. Labs | 据中城时报的消息 在莫名消失了数月后 |
[02:09] | who uncharacteristically has gone unseen | 声名狼藉的尖端实验室创始人哈里森·威尔斯 |
[02:11] | for nearly four months is now a wanted man. | 如今受到了通缉 |
[02:13] | 把威尔斯 抓给我 | |
[02:13] | These images and messages went up moments ago | 不久前 极速在整个中城 |
[02:15] | throughout Central City by Zoom. | 散步了这些图片和消息 |
[02:19] | Have you seen channel 52? | 你看52频道了吗 |
[02:20] | You’re not safe here, Dr. Wells. Zoom’s looking for you. | 威尔斯博士你在这里不安全 极速在追捕你 |
[02:22] | I know what he’s doing. Alert security. | 我知道他在干什么 警戒起来 |
[02:24] | Evacuate S.T.A.R. Labs. Lock down the facility. | 疏散尖端实验室 封锁设施 |
[02:26] | – What about you? – Don’t worry about me, Henry. | -那你怎么办 -别担心我 亨利 |
[02:28] | Just get everyone out of here now. | 现在先把所有人都弄出去 |
[02:29] | Now! Go! | 快 行动 |
[02:32] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[02:33] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[02:35] | Damn it, Ramon. | 妈的 拉蒙 |
[02:37] | Where’s Allen? | 艾伦在哪 |
[02:39] | – Zoom took him. – What? | -极速抓走了他 -什么 |
[02:40] | We tracked down Deathstorm and Killer Frost, | 我们追踪了死亡风暴和冰霜杀手 |
[02:42] | met my doppelganger, Reverb– | 还见到了我的二重身 回波 |
[02:44] | super evil guy, super evil powers. | 超级大恶人 超级恶能力 |
[02:46] | The three of them almost took down Barry until | 他们三个差点干掉巴里 |
[02:48] | Zoom showed up, killed Cisco-2, | 后来极速出现了 因为追捕极速者 |
[02:50] | killed Deathstorm for hurting a speedster. | 杀了西斯科2号和死亡风暴 |
[02:52] | But then he left Killer Frost alive | 但给冰霜杀手留了活口 |
[02:54] | and then took off with Barry. | 然后带走了巴里 |
[02:55] | How are you still alive? | 那你怎么还活着 |
[02:57] | Looks like he cares even less about me than you do, Harry. | 估计他比你还不在乎我 哈里 |
[02:59] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:01] | Zoom doesn’t do anything by accident. | 极速做任何事都有原因 |
[03:02] | Did he follow you here? | 他跟踪你了吗 |
[03:03] | I’ve seen “heat” like 50 times, okay? | 《盗火线》我看了无数遍了 |
[03:05] | I know how to shake a tail. He didn’t follow me. | 我知道怎么甩开跟踪 他没有跟踪我 |
[03:07] | But check this out. | 你看看这个 |
[03:08] | I jacked these from my dead ringer. | 我从那个死了的我的二重身那里偷来的 |
[03:09] | I think we can tweak these puppies– use them to find Zoom. | 我觉得我们可以摆弄一下 用这个找到极速 |
[03:12] | Damn it, Ramon, we don’t have time for this. | 我去 拉蒙 我们没时间这么做 |
[03:14] | Zoom is hunting us– | 极速在追捕我们 |
[03:15] | Zoom is hunting us! | 极速在追捕我们 |
[03:16] | We need to make an alternate plan, | 我们得另做计划 |
[03:17] | because if we don’t, Zoom– | 否则 极速… |
[03:19] | Stop thinking like that, okay? | 别再这样想了 好吗 |
[03:20] | We’re gonna find Jesse, and we’re gonna find Barry. | 我们会找到杰西 找到巴里的 |
[03:23] | I know we will. | 我知道我们可以 |
[03:24] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[03:26] | Okay, whoever’s responsible for this, | 无论这是谁干的 |
[03:30] | boy, we’re gonna have words, | 出来我们吵一架 |
[03:32] | the two of us, okay? | 就我们俩 |
[03:33] | This is– this is not okay. | 这 这太过分了 |
[03:35] | Barry-2. | 巴里2号 |
[03:40] | Dr. Wells,this is very disappointing. | 威尔斯博士 真是让人失望 |
[03:43] | I mean, the two of you should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们俩应该以你们的行为为耻 |
[03:45] | You can’t just lock someone in a room like this. | 你们不能就这样把一个人锁在屋里 |
[03:48] | How long was I in here for? | 我在这里呆多久了 |
[03:51] | Barely a day. | 差不多一天 |
[03:53] | One day? | 一天 |
[03:55] | One day? | 一天 |
[03:56] | Oh, jeez, my wife’s gonna be worried sick. | 天呢 我妻子要担心死了 |
[03:58] | – Dr. Wells. – Yeah? | -威尔斯博士 -怎么了 |
[03:59] | Doctor, I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, | 博士 我不清楚你知道与否 |
[04:01] | but my wife is a very well-respected detective | 我的夫人是中城警局里一位 |
[04:04] | in the Central City Police Department. | 令人尊敬的警探 |
[04:06] | She’s got to be very upset. | 她对此一定会非常不满 |
[04:08] | Whoa, this is heavy. | 真是麻烦 |
[04:10] | It certainly is. | 当然是了 |
[04:11] | And I’m sorry, fellas, | 不好意思 各位 |
[04:13] | but I demand to know what the heck | 但我要求你们立即告诉我 |
[04:16] | is going on here this instant. | 到底发生了什么 |
[04:17] | Barry, this is a very long story. | 巴里 这说来话长 |
[04:19] | One that we don’t have time to tell right now. | 长到我们现在没时间告诉你 |
[04:20] | We’re sorry we locked you in that room | 我们很抱歉把你关起来了一天 |
[04:22] | for a day, but right now, you need to leave. | 但现在 你必须离开 |
[04:23] | You need to gather– | 你必须集合… |
[04:27] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[04:33] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[04:44] | Where are Wells and his friends? | 威尔斯和他的朋友在哪 |
[04:51] | Dr. Wells, hey, what the heck is going on? | 威尔斯博士 到底发生了什么 |
[04:53] | Oh, Zoom’s after us. | 极速在追捕我们 |
[04:54] | Zoom? What do– Why would Zoom be after you? | 极速 为什么极速要追你们 |
[04:56] | That’s part of that long story I was telling you about. | 这就是我刚才要跟你讲的故事的一部分 |
[04:58] | I don’t know if I can | 我不知道我是否能 |
[05:00] | deal with something like this. | 面对这种事情 |
[05:01] | – You have a time vault? – Yeah. | -你有时间穹顶 -是的 |
[05:02] | I’m an enemy of Zoom, and I need a place to hide | 我是极速的敌人 我需要躲藏的地方 |
[05:04] | when something like this happens. | 以防类似这种情况出现 |
[05:05] | – Get in! – Yes, sir. | -进去 -遵命 |
[05:14] | That’s Zoom! That’s Zoom! | 那是极速 那是极速 |
[05:16] | Ramon… | 拉蒙 |
[05:18] | Shut him up. | 让他闭嘴 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | Breathe, breathe, breath, breath… | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[05:40] | Fake wall. | 假墙 |
[05:42] | He’s not gonna fall for another fake wall. | 他不会再被假墙骗到了 |
[05:43] | We need to move. | 我们得转移 |
[05:44] | We need to find a different place to hide | 我们得找其他地方躲藏 |
[05:46] | and make a plan. | 然后制定个计划 |
[05:46] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[05:48] | No. | 不行 |
[05:49] | I think before we do anything, | 我觉得在咱们干其他事之前 |
[05:51] | you have to explain to me everything | 你得向我解释当下 |
[05:52] | that is going on here. | 发生的一切 |
[06:05] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[06:06] | I used to think I could escape too when I first got here. | 我刚来的时候也以为能逃出去 |
[06:09] | There’s no way out. | 没有出路的 |
[06:15] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | He’s been here since Zoom brought me to this place. | 极速把我抓来这里的时候他就在了 |
[06:27] | Stop, okay? | 住手 好吗 |
[06:29] | Just–just please stop. | 别再敲了 |
[06:31] | Jesse, I think he might be trying to help us. | 杰西 我想他在试图帮助我们 |
[06:34] | Nothing is gonna help us. | 我们没救了 |
[06:37] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[06:40] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们会逃出这里 |
[06:41] | Your dad’s gonna find us, I promise. | 你爸爸会找到我们的 我保证 |
[06:43] | You sure have a lot of faith in a man who only cares about himself. | 你还真信任一个只关心自己的人 |
[06:51] | You know, I actually thought that | 你知道吗 我一开始 |
[06:54] | at first too. | 也那样认为 |
[06:56] | It’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[06:59] | Every decision that he’s made– | 我们见面后 他所作出的每一个决定 |
[07:01] | every action he’s taken since we’ve met– | 他所做出的每一个行动 |
[07:05] | has been to save you. | 都是为了救你 |
[07:09] | Your dad hasn’t given up on you, Jesse. | 你爸爸没有放弃你 杰西 |
[07:11] | Don’t give up on him. | 不要放弃他 |
[07:18] | Believe what you want, | 随便你怎么想 |
[07:20] | but the only reason that you’re still alive | 但是你活着的唯一原因 |
[07:23] | is so I can kill you in front of your father. | 是好让我在你父亲面前杀了你 |
[07:27] | And the only reason your father’s still alive… | 而你父亲活着的唯一原因 |
[07:33] | Is to get me your speed. | 是为了帮我获得你的速度 |
[07:39] | Once he does that, | 一旦完成了目的 |
[07:41] | he will die too. | 他也会死 |
[07:49] | Up after the break, | 一段沉寂之后 |
[07:51] | earthquake-causing meta-human leaves citizens shaken and wondering, | 能引发地震的超能力者让民众恐惧并好奇 |
[07:54] | where is The Flash? | 闪电侠去哪了 |
[07:56] | It’s finished. | 完成了 |
[07:57] | Breach stabilized again. | 缺口又稳定了 |
[07:59] | Barry, Cisco, and Wells have 20 hours to get back. | 巴里 西斯科和威尔斯有20小时的时间回来 |
[08:01] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[08:02] | When it comes to stabilizing breaches, maybe– | 如果说是稳定缺口的话 或许如此… |
[08:04] | not so much when it comes to fighting meta-humans. | 但是对于与超能力者战斗来说就不行了 |
[08:07] | You were a little rusty. | 你是有点手生了 |
[08:08] | I was too slow. | 我是太慢了 |
[08:11] | Geomancer’s still out there, Caitlin. | 地卜师还在外肆虐 凯瑟琳 |
[08:14] | He has to be stopped. | 必须要阻止他 |
[08:15] | I have to be ready in case he attacks again. | 我需要准备好迎接他下一次攻击 |
[08:17] | How much longer till the Velocity… | 还有多长时间 那终极速度… |
[08:18] | 8. | 八 |
[08:19] | Velocity-8 is ready? | 终极速度-8才能准备好 |
[08:21] | I need to finalize the compound– | 我需要稳定化合物 |
[08:23] | make sure the extracellular matrix stays intact | 确保细胞外基质保持完成 |
[08:26] | so you don’t lose your speed as fast. | 这样你就不会那么快失去速度 |
[08:28] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[08:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:34] | After your last encounter with Geomancer, | 上一次对战地卜师之后 |
[08:36] | I ran some tests. | 我做了些测试 |
[08:39] | The Velocity-7 is reacting | 终极速度-7对你体内 |
[08:41] | with the damaged cells in your body. | 受损的细胞产生了反应 |
[08:43] | It’s causing more cellular degeneration. | 导致了更严重的细胞退化 |
[08:45] | Well, I have faith that the next batch won’t do the same thing. | 我相信下一批药不会产生同样的影响 |
[08:49] | Jay, I can’t keep giving this to you if it’s hurting you. | 杰伊 我不能继续给你会伤害你的东西 |
[08:52] | If it’ll help me defeat Geomancer, | 如果它能帮我打败地卜师 |
[08:54] | you might have to. | 你可能必须要给 |
[08:56] | Till Barry gets back, | 直到巴里回来 |
[08:57] | I may be the only chance this city has. | 我可能是这座城唯一的救星 |
[09:04] | I don’t know how this is possible, | 我简直不敢相信 |
[09:05] | but you somehow made basketball | 但是你居然让篮球 |
[09:06] | sound more boring than baseball. | 听起来比棒球还无聊 |
[09:08] | Fix this. | 改了 |
[09:09] | Scott Evans, your new editor. | 斯科特·埃文斯 你的新编辑 |
[09:11] | – Oh, Iris– – West, I know. | -爱瑞丝 -韦斯特 我知道 |
[09:13] | You wrote the story about the recent Geomancer attack. | 你写了近期地卜师攻击的报道 |
[09:15] | – Yeah, I did. – I’m not running that. | -是的 我写了 -我不能发表 |
[09:17] | What, why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:18] | It’s a fluff piece to try to make people feel good. | 那是篇想安抚民心的烂文 |
[09:20] | What they need to know is the truth; | 他们需要知道的是真相 |
[09:23] | The Flash might not always be there to save them. | 闪电侠也许不能总是救他们 |
[09:27] | You disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[09:28] | I think that he’s saved a lot of people in this city. | 他救了城市里很多的人 |
[09:31] | But where is he now? | 那他现在在哪 |
[09:32] | I need to run a real story. | 我需要一个真正的故事 |
[09:35] | Okay, uh– | 好吧 |
[09:36] | what if I could get you an exclusive | 如果我能给你写篇 |
[09:38] | with the meta-human that fought Geomancer? | 与地卜师战斗过的超能力者专访呢 |
[09:41] | This–this other Flash. | 是 另一个闪电侠 |
[09:44] | What, you friends with him too? | 怎么 你也和他是朋友吗 |
[09:47] | Just, um, give me a little time. | 只需要 给我一点时间 |
[09:51] | Fine, but if it’s the same as the other crap that you wrote, | 好吧 但是如果还是你之前写的那种垃圾 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna run something about how The Flash | 我就要刊登一篇关于闪电侠 |
[09:56] | may not be the hero we all dreamed he was. | 也许不是他们梦中英雄的文章 |
[10:07] | Iris- – hey, Iris. | 艾瑞丝 艾瑞丝 |
[10:11] | Barry, where were you last night? | 巴里 你昨晚去哪了 |
[10:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:13] | My father died yesterday, | 我父亲昨晚死了 |
[10:15] | and you never even came home. | 你却一直没回家 |
[10:17] | I know, I know. I heard. | 我知道 我知道 我听说了 |
[10:19] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[10:20] | You–you heard? You were there, Barry. | 你听说了 你在场的 巴里 |
[10:22] | I actually was not there. | 其实我不在 |
[10:24] | I’m–I’m gonna– yeah, okay. Okay, look. | 我要 好吧 好吧 |
[10:26] | Come to my lab. Just come up to my lab. | 来我的实验室 来我的实验室就是了 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna explain everything, okay? | 我会向你解释一切 好吗 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna explain it. | 我会解释的 |
[10:31] | So the Barry from yesterday was not you? | 所以昨天的巴里不是你 |
[10:35] | No. | 不是 |
[10:36] | No, look, I–I know | 你看 我知道 |
[10:38] | that this is hard to believe, | 这有点难以相信 |
[10:40] | but I mean, it is just like that sci-fi series, | 我是说 这真的很像那部科幻剧 |
[10:43] | Commander Carl, Space Marshal of the Galaxy, | 《指挥官卡尔:宇宙的太空警长》 |
[10:44] | where Carl gets sucked into a black hole | 卡尔被吸进了黑洞 |
[10:46] | and ends up on another planet that he thinks is Earth, | 结果掉落在了他以为是地球的其他星球上 |
[10:49] | but really it’s Earth… | 但其实是 |
[10:51] | of another universe. | 另一个宇宙的地球 |
[10:54] | Have–have you guys not s– | 你们 难道你们没有… |
[10:56] | Oh, it’s a seminal episode. You should check it out. | 那一集太有创意了 你们应该去看看 |
[10:59] | So that’s why you weren’t wearing your wedding ring yesterday. | 所以昨天你才没有戴结婚戒指 |
[11:03] | and-and that-that kiss was-was so– | 而那一吻很… |
[11:05] | I’m-I’m sorry. He got frisky with you? | 对不起 他对你动手动脚了吗 |
[11:09] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:10] | Okay, I’m gonna have to find this guy | 好 我要找出这个人 |
[11:11] | and give him a piece of my mind. | 把我的想法告诉他 |
[11:12] | Don’t give him too much. | 别说太多 |
[11:13] | Your husband tells us you’ve been tracking Zoom. | 你丈夫跟我们说你一直在追查极速 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I’ve been trying to. Why? | 是的 我一直在找他 为什么 |
[11:17] | – We need to find his lair. – Lair? | -我们要找出他的巢穴 -巢穴 |
[11:19] | He’s a bad guy; I’m calling it a lair. | 他是坏蛋 我把那叫做巢穴 |
[11:21] | Zoom is looking for you. | 极速在找你 |
[11:22] | Why are you going after him? | 你们为什么要找他 |
[11:24] | Zoom has my daughter | 极速抓了我女儿 |
[11:25] | and our Barry, and we need to rescue them both. | 和我们的巴里 我们要把他们俩救出来 |
[11:28] | Look, I want to find Zoom | 和所有的人一样 |
[11:30] | just as much as anybody, but no one can track him. | 我也想要找到极速 但是没人能追踪到他 |
[11:33] | The only person who would know where he would be hiding someone | 只有跟他合作的超能力者 |
[11:36] | would be a meta that’s worked with him. | 才知道他藏匿人质的地方 |
[11:38] | A meta like Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手那样的超能力者 |
[11:41] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:42] | But Zoom kept her alive yesterday | 但是极速饶了她一命 |
[11:44] | because she always obeys him. | 因为她总是服从他 |
[11:46] | There is no way that she’s gonna tell you where he is. | 她是不可能告诉我们他的下落的 |
[11:49] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这就不一定了 |
[11:50] | If she loved Deathstorm as much as my Caitlin loved Ronnie, | 如果她对死亡风暴的爱像凯特琳对罗尼那样 |
[11:53] | I think she’d be more than upset at Zoom for killing him. | 我认为极速杀死他 她一定会伤心欲绝 |
[11:57] | Look, finding her is gonna be just as hard as finding Zoom. | 找到她就跟找到极速一样困难 |
[12:02] | But if anyone can do it… | 但如果有什么人能找到她 |
[12:07] | my husband can. | 非我丈夫莫属了 |
[12:10] | Right, yes. | 没错 |
[12:11] | I can, actually. | 我是可以 |
[12:13] | Um, all right. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Okay, well it looks like Patty Spivot was a CSI tech | 貌似帕蒂·斯皮沃特曾是犯罪现场调查技术人员 |
[12:22] | on most of the Killer Frost cases. | 调查过多起冰霜杀手的案件 |
[12:24] | She’s pretty thorough, so… | 查得还相当地彻底 |
[12:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:26] | Oh, this is Killer Frost meta-data | 这是冰霜杀手的超能力数据 |
[12:28] | collected from numerous crime scenes– | 是从众多犯罪现场收集来的 |
[12:30] | DNA trace movements, facial recognition, | 有DNA追踪动向 面部识别 |
[12:32] | temperature fluctuations specific to her. | 特别针对她的温度波动 |
[12:35] | My algorithm compiles all the data | 我的算法把所有的数据进行编译 |
[12:37] | and gives us an approximate location. | 然后给出我们一个大体位置 |
[12:39] | It works on most metas, except for Zoom, of course. | 对大多数超能力者都有效 当然除了极速 |
[12:41] | He’s too fast– never leaves a trace. | 他移动太快 从未留下踪迹 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 有了 |
[12:46] | Looks like the best bet’s the Woodlands. | 看来最佳的位置是在林地 |
[12:49] | Best CSI in Central City. | 中城最好的犯罪现场调查 |
[12:51] | You know where that is, right? | 你知道在哪里吧 |
[12:52] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -知道 -走吧 |
[12:54] | Wait, I’m going with you guys. | 等等 我跟你们一起去 |
[12:55] | – You’re gonna need some help. – Okay. | -你们会需要人帮忙的 -好 |
[12:57] | Iris, I– | 爱瑞丝 我 |
[12:58] | Barry, Zoom and his followers | 巴里 我父亲 |
[13:00] | are the reason that my father is dead. | 是被极速和他的同伙害死的 |
[13:02] | If I can stop him from killing anyone else, | 如果我能阻止他继续杀人 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna try. | 我会尽力一试 |
[13:07] | Okay, then I’m coming too. | 好 那我也一起去 |
[13:10] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[13:13] | Barry, this is not what you do. | 巴里 这不是你该做的事 |
[13:17] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:18] | But I also know Joseph didn’t like me too much, | 但我也知道约瑟夫不太喜欢我 |
[13:22] | but he was my father-in-law. | 可他是我岳父 |
[13:24] | If you’re going, | 如果你去 |
[13:26] | I am coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | You can come, but you stay out of our way. | 你可以跟着来 但是别妨碍我们 |
[13:44] | That’s not Morse code. | 这不是摩斯密码 |
[13:48] | I know he’s trying to tell us something. | 我知道他有话想和我们说 |
[13:49] | We just have to find the pattern. | 我们只是要找出规律 |
[13:58] | There’s no pattern, Barry. | 没有规律可循 巴里 |
[14:05] | You know, your dad, who I’m pretty sure | 我很肯定你爸爸 |
[14:08] | is one of the smartest people to live on either of our Earths, | 无论在哪个世界上都是最聪明的人 |
[14:11] | told me the only person smarter than him | 他告诉我唯一比他聪明的人 |
[14:15] | was you. | 就是你 |
[14:18] | He said that? | 他这么说过吗 |
[14:22] | If that’s true, | 如果是真的 |
[14:23] | we work together– | 我们一起联手 |
[14:26] | I know we can figure this out. | 我知道我们能搞清楚 |
[14:32] | Worth a shot? | 值得一试吧 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:47] | Well, he never goes past five. | 他的连续敲击不会超过五次 |
[14:50] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | He never goes past five knocks without pausing. | 他连续敲击五次就会暂停 |
[14:54] | Right? Listen. | 对不对 仔细听 |
[15:03] | Hey, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:11] | I think– | 我好像 |
[15:12] | I think I know what that is. | 知道是什么意思 |
[15:13] | It’s a five-by-five tap code used by POWs. | 这是战俘使用的五乘五敲击密码 |
[15:17] | That would only get us to 25 letters, | 只会给出我们二十五个字母 |
[15:19] | and there’s 26 in the alphabet. | 而字母表有二十六个字母 |
[15:20] | Not if you combine C and K. | 但如果你把C和K集合在一起就不同了 |
[15:22] | They sound the same. | 这两个字母听起来都一样 |
[15:25] | Let’s try it out. | 试试看吧 |
[15:29] | – Worth a shot. – All right. | -值得一试 -好 |
[15:35] | There it is. | 好了 |
[15:36] | Looks different than before. | 好像跟之前的有所不同 |
[15:37] | That’s because I realized that there was a flaw | 那是因为我发现终极速度-8 |
[15:39] | with Velocity-8, | 有缺陷 |
[15:40] | so I reformulated the extracellular matrix, and… | 所以我重新配方了细胞外基质 就有了 |
[15:43] | Velocity-9. | 终极速度-9 |
[15:45] | You know what they say: | 人们都说 |
[15:46] | ninth time’s the charm. | 第九次尝试时才取得成功 |
[15:50] | Hey, Iris. You okay? | 爱瑞丝 你没事吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I’m just a little worried about the time. | 没事 只是有点担心时间 |
[15:55] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:56] | They’ll make it back before we close the breach. | 在我们关闭缺口前 他们会回来的 |
[15:59] | Um, actually I was here to talk to you about something else. | 其实我来是有别的事要和你说 |
[16:03] | Oh. Yeah, sure. What is it? | 说吧 什么事 |
[16:05] | Well, my new editor | 我的新编辑 |
[16:08] | wants me to write a scathing article | 想要我写一篇尖锐的文章 |
[16:10] | on The Flash not being able | 关于闪电侠无法保护中城 |
[16:12] | to protect Central City from Geomancer. | 受到地卜师的攻击 |
[16:14] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:17] | I was hoping to write an article about you instead– | 我倒是希望能写一篇关于你的文章 |
[16:22] | something that would calm people until Barry got back. | 以此来平复民众的情绪 直到巴里回来 |
[16:26] | You know, Iris, | 你知道的 爱瑞丝 |
[16:27] | I don’t know if that’s the best idea. | 我不知道这个想法好不好 |
[16:29] | Well, I think that if people | 我认为如果大家 |
[16:31] | knew that there was someone that could protect them, | 知道有人能保护他们 |
[16:33] | it would– | 会 |
[16:35] | it would really help. | 会起到帮助的作用 |
[16:37] | Would you just think about it? | 你能考虑一下吗 |
[16:45] | Some crazy alarm’s going off. | 疯狂的警报响了 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:49] | Don’t even think about running. | 别妄想逃跑 |
[16:52] | There’s a new Flash in town. | 市里出现了新闪电侠 |
[16:54] | You know, the one with the shiny helmet. | 就是戴着闪亮头盔的那个 |
[16:56] | Not the speedster I was hoping to crack, | 虽然不是我想要击垮的那个极速者 |
[16:59] | but let’s see just how fast he is, Central City. | 但是我们来看看他有多快吧 中城 |
[17:10] | Give me the Velocity-9. | 给我终极速度-9 |
[17:11] | Jay, we have no idea how long it will last. | 杰伊 我们不知道能持续多久 |
[17:13] | We don’t have time to figure that out, Caitlin. | 没时间管那么多了 凯特琳 |
[18:04] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[18:06] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[18:07] | That just took a lot out of me. | 就是消耗了我很多体力 |
[18:10] | But it sure felt good. | 但是感觉确实很好 |
[18:13] | That was amazing, Jay. | 刚才真是太棒了 杰伊 |
[18:15] | Thanks. I kind of surprised myself, to be honest. | 谢谢 我自己也很惊讶 说真的 |
[18:19] | Caitlin deserves all the credit. | 凯特琳才是功臣 |
[18:21] | Looks like your Velocity-9’s a winner. | 看来你的终极速度-9很成功 |
[18:23] | I still need to run some tests. | 我还需要做进一步的测试 |
[18:26] | Iris, about the interview, um– | 爱瑞丝 关于那个采访 |
[18:28] | I think that I have everything that I need. | 我想我已经有了所需的一切素材 |
[18:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause I could really use a nap. | 因为我真的需要睡上一觉 |
[18:36] | I’ll, uh, be downstairs. | 我就在楼下 |
[18:47] | Two down, five across. | 第二行 第五个 |
[18:49] | – It’s J. – J? | -是字母J -J吗 |
[18:51] | That’s what you’re tapping– the letter J? | 这就是你想敲的吗 字母J |
[18:54] | All right, what’s next? | 好的 下一个呢 |
[18:59] | A. | 字母A |
[19:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:04] | Five down… | 第五行 |
[19:07] | Four across. Y. | 第四个 字母Y |
[19:10] | J-A-Y J-a-y? | |
[19:12] | You’re spelling Jay.? | 你拼的是杰伊 |
[19:15] | As in Jay Garrick? | 是指杰伊·加里克吗 |
[19:17] | He’s–he’s alive. | 他 他活着 |
[19:19] | But he’s on my Earth. | 但他在我的地球上 |
[19:25] | Stop, stop– hey– | 停下 停下 |
[19:27] | stop– look, I’m sorry. | 停 听着 我很抱歉 |
[19:28] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[19:29] | Jay Garrick didn’t come with us. | 杰伊·加里克没有和我们一起来 |
[19:33] | Look, just keep tapping, please. | 听着 请接着敲吧 |
[19:35] | We don’t understand. | 我们不明白 |
[19:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:42] | Don’t talk to them again. | 别再和他们说话了 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna get out of here. | 我会逃出这里的 |
[20:07] | And I’m gonna destroy you. | 然后我会毁灭你 |
[20:11] | All I need from you is your speed, Flash. | 我想得到的只是你的速度 闪电侠 |
[20:15] | And you only need to be barely alive | 而只要你还勉强活着 |
[20:18] | for me to get it. | 我就可以取到 |
[20:24] | Stop! | 别打了 |
[20:33] | Stop! | 别打了 |
[20:43] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[20:45] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你还好吗 |
[20:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:59] | Zoom just showed me how to get out of this thing. | 极速刚刚教了我怎么逃出这里 |
[21:10] | You’re sure this is the place? | 你确定是这个地方吗 |
[21:16] | This is definitely the place. | 肯定是这个地方 |
[21:19] | You lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[21:21] | Or just back for more fun? | 还是又回来找乐子了 |
[21:23] | We just came here to talk. | 我们只想过来谈谈 |
[21:24] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:26] | Do you bring your little toys | 你们每次聊天的时候 |
[21:29] | to every conversation you have? | 都带着这些小玩具吗 |
[21:31] | Or do you just want to see me burn again? | 还是说你们想看我再次受煎熬 |
[21:34] | Considering you killed my father, | 考虑到你杀了我父亲 |
[21:36] | the thought has crossed my mind. | 我确实有过这个想法 |
[21:38] | Tell us– | 告诉我们 |
[21:40] | where does Zoom keep his prisoners? | 极速把他的俘虏都关在哪里 |
[21:42] | You really don’t know how to use your abilities, | 你真的不知道该怎么用你的能力 |
[21:44] | do you, breacher? | 对吧 穿越者 |
[21:45] | It’s a work in progress, Elsa. | 我在努力掌握呢 艾尔莎 |
[21:52] | Zoom killed the love of your life. | 极速杀了你的一生挚爱 |
[21:55] | This hurts, | 你一定很受伤 |
[21:57] | even for somebody with a heart as cold as yours. | 哪怕是像你这样冷血的人 |
[21:59] | And you think that would make me turn on Zoom? | 所以你觉得这会让我和极速反目成仇吗 |
[22:02] | Enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? | 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 不是吗 |
[22:06] | What–don’t tell me it doesn’t work like that over here. | 什么 可别告诉我这套在这里不管用 |
[22:08] | If I tell you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[22:10] | he’ll kill me. | 他就会杀了我 |
[22:12] | But if I kill you | 但如果我杀了你 |
[22:14] | and take you to him, | 再把你带给他 |
[22:17] | I bet he’d be pretty pleased with me. | 我敢打赌他会对我感到很满意 |
[22:22] | Maybe even let me off my leash. | 说不定甚至会放我一马 |
[22:25] | So take a wild guess. | 所以你大胆猜测一下 |
[22:27] | What do you think I’m gonna choose? | 我会作何选择呢 |
[22:29] | Move! | 快跑 |
[22:33] | That did not go as planned! | 这可和计划的不一样 |
[22:35] | Her name starts with Killer. | 她的名字里有杀手两字 |
[22:36] | This comes as a shock to you? | 你难道还会对这反应感到惊讶吗 |
[22:41] | We got to move now! | 我们现在必须得逃 |
[22:43] | – I will cover you. – Okay. | -我来掩护你 -好的 |
[22:44] | No, no, no, hey, that’s a horrible idea. | 不不不 这是一个坏主意 |
[22:46] | Hey, no! Hey, hey, no! | 别啊 别这样 |
[22:50] | Hey, guys– | 你们 |
[23:07] | Stop– | 停下 |
[23:08] | or you’ll never make another icicle again. | 不然就让你再也不能发冰柱玩儿 |
[23:26] | I can’t believe it. | 真是不敢相信 |
[23:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:31] | I think I figured out how to save Jay’s life. | 我觉得我想出该怎么救杰伊的命了 |
[23:35] | Hey, Jay– uh, wake up. | 杰伊 醒醒啊 |
[23:38] | Come to the cortex. It’s important. | 快到表层控制室来 有重要的事 |
[23:40] | It certainly is. | 可不是嘛 |
[23:46] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[23:47] | I like to watch heroes fall | 我想看一个英雄倒下 |
[23:51] | and never get back up. | 而再无翻身之地 |
[23:53] | He always gets back up. | 他总会东山再起的 |
[23:54] | Hard to do that when the Earth swallows you whole. | 当地球把你吞噬的时候 就很难做到了吧 |
[24:12] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[24:14] | Aw, don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[24:16] | We’re having so much fun. | 我们玩得正开心呢 |
[24:22] | Oh, my God! Caitlin! | 我的天啊 凯特琳 |
[24:26] | Caitlin, are you okay? | 凯特琳 你还好吗 |
[24:32] | Looks like this new Flash isn’t much of a hero after all. | 看来这个新闪电侠也不算是什么英雄啊 |
[24:39] | Let’s see what a seven will do to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我们看看七级地震对尖端科研实验室有何影响 |
[24:54] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[24:55] | I was aiming for his leg. | 我本来想射他的腿的 |
[24:59] | Where is Zoom’s lair? | 极速的老巢在哪里 |
[25:04] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[25:06] | If I tell you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[25:08] | he will kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[25:10] | He’ll kill you anyway, Caitlin. | 他本来就是要杀你 凯特琳 |
[25:11] | Stop calling me that. It’s not my name. | 别这么叫我 这不是我的名字 |
[25:15] | Yes, it is. | 不 这就是 |
[25:16] | You just don’t want to hear it | 你只是不想听到它 |
[25:17] | because it reminds you of someone you used to be. | 因为它让你想起你过去的样子 |
[25:21] | Trust me, I know that person very well. | 相信我 我很了解曾经的你 |
[25:23] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[25:25] | I know the Caitlin Snow on my Earth. | 我了解在我那个地球上的凯特琳·斯诺 |
[25:28] | I know that when she loves someone, | 我知道当她爱某个人的时候 |
[25:31] | that person is her world. | 那个人就是她的整个世界 |
[25:32] | That person was Ronnie Raymond. | 那个人是罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[25:34] | And he died too. | 而他也死了 |
[25:36] | It devastated her, | 这击垮了她 |
[25:37] | and I can see it’s doing the same to you. | 而我能看出来对你也是一样 |
[25:42] | Zoom took that. | 这是极速干的 |
[25:45] | His daughter– my friend– | 他的女儿 我的朋友 |
[25:48] | he’s gonna take them away from us, | 他会从我们身边夺走他们 |
[25:51] | just like he took Ronnie from you. | 就像他把罗尼从你身边夺去一样 |
[25:55] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[25:59] | All you have to do is tell us where he’s keeping them. | 你只要告诉我们他把他们藏哪儿了 |
[26:02] | And then you’ll never hear from us again, | 我们就再也不会来打扰你 |
[26:03] | and you can go. | 你就可以远走高飞了 |
[26:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:16] | I’ll show you where it is. | 我会带你们去 |
[26:19] | But that’s it. | 但仅此而已 |
[26:21] | Uh, where are we going? | 那我们要去哪儿 |
[26:24] | Ascension Cliffs. | 登天崖壁 |
[26:35] | Look, are you sure you want to keep doing that? | 你确定要一直试下去吗 |
[26:37] | You know, if Zoom catches you, | 你知道如果极速抓住你 |
[26:38] | he’s gonna hurt you again. | 他会再揍你一顿的 |
[26:40] | I don’t understand why I can’t phase through this. | 我不明白为什么穿不过去 |
[26:43] | Well, your body would need to have the same resonance | 你的身体的震动频率需要和 |
[26:45] | as the glass walls. | 那面玻璃墙相同 |
[26:47] | I should be going more than fast enough. | 我已经够快的了 |
[26:49] | It’s something else. | 是别的原因 |
[26:51] | Maybe you’re resonating at a different frequency. | 也许你发生共鸣的频率不一致 |
[26:57] | Yeah, your Earth vibrates at a different frequency than mine. | 没错 你们地球的震动频率和我们不一样 |
[27:00] | Same reason Cisco can’t vibe. | 所以西斯科才用不了震波 |
[27:04] | Is there any way to make up the difference? | 有办法弥补这种差距吗 |
[27:07] | Only if I can go faster. | 只要我能更快些 |
[27:26] | We’re going up there? | 我们要去那上面吗 |
[27:27] | That’s where Zoom’s lair is. | 极速的老巢就在那 |
[27:29] | A place only a speedster could get to. | 只有极速者能达到的地方 |
[27:32] | There are like the Cliffs of Insanity. | 这简直是”疯狂悬崖” |
[27:35] | So how do we get up there? | 那我们要怎么上去 |
[27:38] | I can make you something to climb on, darling. | 我能给你制造些抓手 亲爱的 |
[27:42] | Are you serious? You want us to– | 你是认真的吗 你想让我们… |
[27:44] | what, just climb to the top of those cliffs– | 就这么攀爬到悬崖顶端吗 |
[27:48] | on ice? | 就踩着冰 |
[27:50] | Got any better ideas? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[27:54] | No, ma’am, I’m just, you know, I– | 没有 女士 我只是… |
[27:55] | I’ve got–you know, I’m wearing wingtips here. | 我…我穿着皮鞋呢 |
[27:58] | They, um, don’t have much tread. | 这种鞋不怎么防滑 |
[28:00] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[28:01] | Barry, um, maybe you should stay behind. | 巴里 也许你该等在后边 |
[28:03] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[28:04] | No–hey, no. | 不 不行 |
[28:05] | I’m not letting you go up there by yourself. | 我不会让你一个人上去的 |
[28:07] | It is okay if you don’t want to go– | 你不愿意去没关系的 |
[28:10] | if you don’t want to do this. | 不想去就不去 |
[28:12] | You are my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[28:14] | I’m not leaving your side. | 我不会离开你身边 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | Can we go? | 可以走了吗 |
[28:19] | – Yeah. – I’m ready. | -好的 -我准备好了 |
[28:21] | Let’s go before I change my mind. | 趁我改变主意之前快走吧 |
[28:32] | You really think handcuffs can stop me? | 你真以为手铐能阻止我 |
[28:34] | I know they can– | 我知道可以 |
[28:36] | just like this boot on your neck. | 就像你脖子上的这个项圈 |
[28:38] | It dampens your power. | 可以抑制你的能力 |
[28:39] | Same goes for the six-by-six cell | 还有你将会称之为家的 |
[28:41] | you’ll be calling home at Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱里六乘六大小的牢房 |
[28:43] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[28:46] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[28:48] | So sorry I didn’t come sooner. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[28:50] | That’s okay, um… | 没关系 |
[28:52] | can I show you something? | 能给你看点东西吗 |
[28:58] | My cells… | 我的细胞 |
[29:00] | they’ve stopped degenerating? | 它们不再衰退了 |
[29:01] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[29:03] | It appears that when the Velocity-9 is in your system, | 看起来终极速度-9在你体内时 |
[29:06] | it kick-starts your latent regenerative capabilities, | 可以激活你潜在的细胞再生能力 |
[29:09] | and your cells repair themselves. | 你的细胞开始自我修复了 |
[29:12] | And do you think you can get this to work permanently? | 你有办法让它永久有效吗 |
[29:15] | I don’t know, but I think we’re on the right track. | 不知道 但我们的方向是正确的 |
[29:19] | Caitlin, I don’t know what to say. | 凯特琳 我不知道说什么好 |
[29:21] | This is–you are– | 这真是…你真是… |
[29:28] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[29:29] | The speed cannon. | 是神速炮 |
[29:30] | Geomancer’s tremors must have damaged it. | 一定是地卜师的震动损坏了它 |
[29:32] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[29:34] | Come on! | 过来 |
[29:47] | The breach isn’t stabilized. | 缺口不稳定了 |
[29:48] | We need to fix this fast. | 我们必须尽快修好 |
[29:50] | Otherwise they’re never gonna be able to come back. | 否则他们再也无法回来了 |
[30:04] | So that was the sound that we heard. | 原来我们听到的是这个声音 |
[30:06] | Please tell me it’s not as bad as it looks. | 请告诉我实际上没有这么糟 |
[30:09] | Come on, seriously? | 不会吧 当真吗 |
[30:12] | They still have an hour left. | 返程时间还有一小时 |
[30:14] | What if they’re trying to get through the breach right now | 他们现在会不会正在穿越缺口 |
[30:16] | and they can’t? | 却过不来 |
[30:17] | Okay, the jolt disrupted the quark matter. | 震动破坏了夸克物质 |
[30:19] | The electromagnetic insulators are failing. | 电磁绝缘子正在失效 |
[30:21] | How do we fix this in time? | 如何才能及时修好 |
[30:23] | I don’t know if we can. | 能不能修好都难说 |
[30:38] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[30:43] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[30:50] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[30:51] | Dude, we made it. | 伙计 我们成功了 |
[30:53] | How did you find this place? | 你们是怎么找到这里的 |
[30:55] | Had some help. | 有人帮忙 |
[30:59] | Don’t even get me started on this guy. | 我都懒得吐槽这家伙了 |
[31:02] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[31:05] | Dr. Wells… | 威尔斯博士 |
[31:11] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[31:27] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[31:29] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[31:31] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 来吧 我们一起出去吧 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:40] | Frost? | 冰霜 |
[31:41] | A little help? | 帮帮忙 |
[31:42] | Not part of the deal. | 我们没有这个约定 |
[31:44] | Frost! | 冰霜 |
[31:45] | Bringing us up here wasn’t part of the deal, either, | 带我们来也不是约定好的 |
[31:47] | but here you are. | 但你来了 |
[31:48] | Something tells me you’re not as cold | 直觉告诉我 你没有我想象中 |
[31:49] | as I thought you were. | 那么冷酷无情 |
[31:51] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许有 也许没有 |
[32:11] | What’s going on? Why–why isn’t it working? | 怎么回事 为什么不起作用了 |
[32:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:14] | I’ve never had this problem before. | 我从没出现这种问题 |
[32:19] | Dr. Wells… | 威尔斯博士 |
[32:23] | Carbyne. | 碳炔 |
[32:24] | It’s some form of carbyne. | 是某种形态的碳炔 |
[32:26] | This cell’s made out of some form of carbyne. | 这座牢笼是用某种形态的碳炔做的 |
[32:28] | You’ll never be able to freeze him out of there. | 冰冻是没办法救他出来的 |
[32:30] | You can’t phase out of there? | 你没法穿过来吗 |
[32:34] | Just go, all right? | 你们走吧 |
[32:36] | Before Zoom comes back. | 趁极速回来前 |
[32:38] | We’re not leaving you here. | 我们不会把你留在这 |
[32:40] | I can’t get out of this cell. | 我无法逃脱这座牢笼 |
[32:41] | I’ve tried | 我试过了 |
[32:43] | a lot. | 很多次 |
[32:44] | I’m not fast enough to phase through this. | 我的速度还不足以穿过这面墙 |
[32:46] | You got– | 你们得… |
[32:48] | just leave, all right? | 快走吧 好吗 |
[32:56] | Just leave. | 快走吧 |
[33:01] | Do you know what we did | 你知道 我们费了多大劲 |
[33:04] | to get here, Barry? | 才到这里吗 巴里 |
[33:07] | We convinced her– | 我们说服了她 |
[33:11] | Killer Frost– | 冰霜杀手 |
[33:12] | to show us the way. | 来给我们引路 |
[33:13] | Then we climbed some insanely steep cliffs | 然后我们爬上了外面陡峭的悬崖 |
[33:17] | outside on footholds made of ice– | 是踩着冰做的支点爬的 |
[33:19] | ice. | 是冰啊 |
[33:19] | And all of us risked our lives, | 我们都冒着生命危险 |
[33:21] | knowing Zoom was after us, to rescue Jesse… | 明知道极速在追捕我们还是要去救杰西 |
[33:24] | and you. | 救你 |
[33:27] | Now, I don’t know you, | 我不认识你 |
[33:30] | and you don’t know me, | 你也不认识我 |
[33:31] | but I can tell you that today, | 但我要告诉你 |
[33:34] | I–I did things that I never thought possible, | 今天我 我做到了我从不认为可能的事情 |
[33:38] | because I needed to prove to my wife | 因为我要向我妻子证明 |
[33:39] | and to myself that I could. | 向我自己证明我可以 |
[33:44] | Now, if I can do the impossible today, | 既然我今天能够实现不可能 |
[33:47] | so can you. | 你也可以 |
[33:51] | I’m just Barry Allen, | 我只是巴里·艾伦 |
[33:54] | but you’re The Flash. | 但你是闪电侠 |
[34:03] | If you tell yourself | 如果你告诉自己 |
[34:05] | you can phase out of there, | 你可以逃出这里 |
[34:07] | you’ll do it. | 你就能做到 |
[34:52] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[34:53] | – Go, come on. – Wait, wait! | -快走 -等一下 |
[34:55] | We’re not leaving him. | 我们不能抛下他 |
[34:56] | Barry, there’s no time. | 巴里 没时间了 |
[34:57] | He’s not going anywhere, | 他哪也去不了 |
[35:00] | and neither are any of you. | 你们也是 |
[35:04] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[35:06] | for bringing them to me. | 带他们到我面前 |
[35:08] | You double-crossed us? | 你出卖我们 |
[35:10] | He killed Ronnie! | 他杀了罗尼 |
[35:12] | Guess my heart is as cold as you thought after all. | 看来我的心正如你想的那样冰冷 |
[35:15] | I can’t believe you. | 我简直无法相信 |
[35:17] | Just so you know, you would be very disappointed | 你要知道 另一个你会对你 |
[35:20] | in you right now. | 非常失望 |
[35:22] | Zoom. | 极速 |
[35:24] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[35:26] | All you need is me and Barry. | 你要的只是我和巴里 |
[35:29] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:30] | I may not be able to kill you yet, | 我也许还不能杀掉你们 |
[35:34] | but I can kill them. | 但我能杀他们 |
[35:40] | No, no! No… | 不 不 |
[35:42] | I told you I’d kill you in front of your father. | 我跟你说过我会在你父亲面前杀了你 |
[35:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:49] | No… | 不 |
[35:55] | Get out of here. | 快离开 |
[36:00] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[36:01] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:03] | He killed Ronnie. | 他杀了罗尼 |
[36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:09] | I’m not leaving without him. | 我不会抛下他离开的 |
[36:11] | Barry, there’s no time. | 巴里 没时间了 |
[36:13] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[36:15] | I can’t hold him forever. | 我拖不了多久 |
[36:16] | Hey, I’m coming back for you when this is over, all right? | 我会在一切结束之后回来找你的 |
[36:20] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:20] | I’m coming back! | 我会回来的 |
[36:29] | Jay, we need to do something. | 杰伊 我们得做点什么 |
[36:31] | Our only chance is to reboot the electromagnetic insulators | 我们只能重启电磁绝缘子 |
[36:34] | and hope the Quark Matter redistributes equally. | 希望夸克物质能再平均分布 |
[36:36] | How do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[36:37] | We have to do it manually. | 我们要手动操作 |
[36:38] | But you can’t be near the stabilizer rings | 但是在它们启动的时候 |
[36:40] | when they power on, | 你不能靠近稳定环 |
[36:40] | or you’ll get sucked into the breach. | 不然你会被吸进缺口 |
[36:42] | Not if I create a vortex to counteract the pull. | 如果我能制出一个漩涡来抵消拉力就不会 |
[36:44] | You can’t do both at the same time. | 你不能同时做到两件事 |
[36:46] | Cait… | 凯特 |
[36:48] | I have to try. | 我一定要试试 |
[36:52] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[36:54] | What? Dad, no. | 什么 爸爸 不要 |
[36:55] | Look, if it brings Barry back to this Earth, I’m doing it. | 如果这能把巴里带回这个地球 我就要做 |
[36:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:58] | The more we talk about it, the less sure I’ll be, | 我们说得越久 我就会越不确定 |
[37:00] | so let’s just do it. | 所以让我们放手一搏吧 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:02] | There’s an override switch on every stabilizer ring. | 每一个稳定环都有一个超控电门 |
[37:06] | I’ll create the vortex. | 我制出漩涡 |
[37:07] | And you flip all of them. They should all reboot. | 你按下所有电门 应该就能全部重启 |
[37:09] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[37:09] | Once that’s done, you power up the cannon. | 完成之后 你启动神速炮 |
[37:11] | The breach should stabilize. | 缺口应该就会稳定下来 |
[37:12] | And what if it doesn’t? | 如果它没稳定下来呢 |
[37:14] | We’re all out of luck. | 那我们就不走运了 |
[37:31] | The Velocity-9 is running out! | 终极速度9快用完了 |
[37:59] | Jay! | 杰伊 |
[38:02] | I guess now we know how long the Velocity-9 lasts. | 现在我们知道终极速度9可以维持多久了 |
[38:05] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[38:09] | I just hope they are. | 希望他们还好 |
[38:16] | I’m fine. I’m just a mess. | 我还好 就是看上去不太好 |
[38:18] | You need to get out of Central City, all right? | 你们必须离开中城 |
[38:20] | Any place you think you’ll be safe from Zoom. | 任何你们能够逃离极速魔爪的地方 |
[38:22] | Yeah, we, um– we have some family | 是的 我们有一些在亚特兰蒂斯的亲人 |
[38:24] | in Atlantis that can help us. | 他们能帮助我们 |
[38:25] | Yeah, okay, good. | 好的 好 |
[38:26] | You may not have been struck by lightning | 你也许没有像我这样 |
[38:27] | over here like I was, | 被闪电击中 |
[38:28] | but today, you risked your life | 但今天 你冒着生命危险 |
[38:30] | to save somebody you didn’t even know. | 去救你不认识的人 |
[38:32] | That’s a hero, Barry. | 做英雄就是如此 巴里 |
[38:35] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:37] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[38:39] | is my father still alive on your Earth? | 在你的地球上我父亲还活着吗 |
[38:43] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 他还活着 |
[38:46] | Give him a hug for me, will you? | 帮我给他一个拥抱 好吗 |
[38:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:58] | You guys need to get someplace safe too. | 你们也要去个安全的地方 |
[39:00] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[39:01] | The only place we can. | 我们唯一能去的地方 |
[39:07] | Dad, we can’t just leave. | 爸爸 我们不能就这么走了 |
[39:08] | We have to, honey. | 我们必须走 亲爱的 |
[39:09] | What, you want me to leave everything I have here? | 什么 你要我放弃在这里的一切吗 |
[39:12] | My friends, my family– | 我的朋友 我的家人 |
[39:13] | I mean, my life. | 我的生活 |
[39:14] | You don’t have a life here anymore. | 你在这不再有生活可言 |
[39:16] | Either do I. | 我也没有 |
[39:17] | Zoom is too powerful. | 极速太强大了 |
[39:19] | I can’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[39:20] | And as long as he is here, | 只要他在这里 |
[39:22] | he’s gonna hunt us down until we’re dead. | 他就会捕杀我们至死方休 |
[39:27] | Wells, if you’re coming with us, we have to go. | 威尔斯 如果你要跟我们走 现在就得离开 |
[39:36] | It’s almost time. | 时间快到了 |
[39:38] | I don’t care what time it is. | 我不管什么时间 |
[39:40] | After all we did to stabilize this breach, | 我们做了这么多才稳定住这个缺口 |
[39:42] | we’re not closing until they show up. | 在他们出现之前我们都不能关闭它 |
[39:45] | Y’all hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[39:50] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[39:52] | Get ready to close the breach for good– | 准备永远好关闭缺口吧 |
[39:53] | Zoom’s coming! | 极速要来了 |
[39:58] | Forgetting someone, Flash? | 忘带谁了吗 闪电侠 |
[40:02] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[40:03] | Close the breach. | 关闭缺口 |
[40:06] | Tell Jesse I love her. | 告诉杰西我爱她 |
[40:08] | Tell her yourself. | 你自己跟她说 |
[40:16] | It shouldn’t be taking this long. | 不应该那么久的 |
[40:23] | Close it! Close it now! | 关了它 快关了它 |
[40:29] | You did it– you made it! | 你做到了 你做到了 |
[40:33] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[40:45] | No! | 不 |