时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:17] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:20] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | Zoom wants you dead. | 极速要你死 |
[00:34] | Do you think he can do everything really fast? | 你真的觉得他做什么都很快吗 |
[00:36] | – How you doing, Dig? – You’re fast. | -你怎么样 狄格尔 -你太快了 |
[00:39] | Welcome to Earth-2. | 欢迎来到地球二 |
[00:44] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:45] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[00:47] | Caitlin. That is your name, isn’t it? | 凯特琳 那是你的名字 不是吗 |
[00:49] | I hate the name Caitlin. I’m Killer Frost. | 我讨厌凯特琳这个名字 我是冰霜杀手 |
[00:52] | Ronnie and Caitlin’s doppelgangers are evil? | 罗尼和凯特琳的二重身都是坏蛋吗 |
[00:54] | If you’re coming with us, we have to go. | 如果你要跟我们走 现在就得离开 |
[00:58] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[00:59] | Get ready to close the breach for good, | 准备永远好关闭缺口吧 |
[01:01] | Zoom’s coming. | 极速要来了 |
[01:03] | No! | 不 |
[01:13] | He’s not dead. He’s not dead. | 他没死 他没死 |
[01:16] | Caitlin | 凯特琳 |
[01:17] | He’s not dead. He’s not. | 他没死 他没有 |
[01:19] | – Caitlin. – This isn’t happening. | -凯特琳 -怎么会这样 |
[01:20] | This isn’t happening again. | 怎么又是这样 |
[01:22] | Hey, I got you. | 有我在 |
[01:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:27] | – Open it up. – Allen… | -打开 -艾伦… |
[01:30] | – I need to go back. – I can’t do that. | -我得回去 -不能打开 |
[01:33] | – Open it up! – Allen! | -打开 -艾伦 |
[01:35] | The breaches are closed. | 缺口关闭了 |
[01:38] | All the breaches are closed. | 所有缺口都关闭了 |
[01:42] | Why can’t we just open one of ’em? | 就不能打开其中一个缺口吗 |
[01:44] | The Quark Matter energy that we used to seal the breaches, | 用来封闭缺口的夸克物质能量 |
[01:48] | it prevents them from being opened, ever again. | 使得缺口永远也无法被打开了 |
[01:52] | There’s no going back to our world. | 再也回不去我们的地球了 |
[01:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:56] | We’re trapped here for good? | 我们永远被困在这里了吗 |
[01:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:03] | No, we can’t just let Zoom get away with this. | 不 我们不能就这样放过极速 |
[02:06] | He just murdered Jay right in front of us. | 他刚当着我们的面杀了杰伊 |
[02:08] | There’s got to be something we can do. | 我们一定能做点什么 |
[02:10] | There’s not. | 没办法了 |
[02:15] | Not this time. | 这次不能了 |
[02:20] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[02:23] | No. | 不 |
[02:44] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:46] | Not good. We tried to get her to go home, | 不好 我们想让她回家 |
[02:48] | but she refused to leave, so, you know, | 可她不愿走 所以你知道的 |
[02:51] | I just sat with her until she fell asleep. | 我只有陪着她等她睡着 |
[02:54] | First Ronnie, now Jay. | 先是罗尼 现在又是杰伊 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:59] | I’m afraid what this double dose of grief is gonna do to her. | 我担心双重打击会给她造成怎样的伤害 |
[03:02] | I mean, she’s pretty shell-shocked. | 她已经饱受重创了 |
[03:04] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[03:06] | Snow’s strong. She’ll get past this. | 斯诺很坚强 她会挺过去的 |
[03:11] | But in the meantime, I would not say anything to her | 但在这期间 我不会跟她讲 |
[03:14] | about her counterpart from my Earth. | 我地球上的她二重身的事 |
[03:17] | That goes for Joe and Iris too. | 也不会跟乔和爱瑞丝讲 |
[03:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:20] | Because you don’t want to influence their reality | 因为他们的现实生活 |
[03:22] | in ways that should not be influenced. | 不该受到不正确的方式的影响 |
[03:24] | Like in the same way as when Barry time-travels? | 就像巴里穿越时空的这种方式吗 |
[03:27] | Exactly, but also, | 没错 再说了 |
[03:28] | what’s the point? | 说了又有什么意义呢 |
[03:31] | Those people are not your people. | 那些人与你们无关 |
[03:34] | Their lives are not your lives. | 他们的生活也不是你们的生活 |
[03:36] | Never were, never will be. | 过去不是 将来也绝不会是 |
[03:38] | Bury it. Move on. | 埋在心底 向前看 |
[03:42] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah. That I can do. | 好 我能做到 |
[03:51] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[04:01] | So that’s what we did. | 这就是我们所做的 |
[04:04] | We didn’t talk about Earth-2. | 我们不谈地球二上的事 |
[04:07] | We kept what happened there between the three of us | 我们将那里所发生的事保密 |
[04:09] | and got on with our lives | 并且继续我们的生活 |
[04:10] | knowing there was nothing we could do now to stop Zoom. | 同时心里清楚我们如今无法阻止极速 |
[04:22] | Instead, we tried to just adjust to our new circumstances | 现实是 我们试图努力适应新环境 |
[04:27] | and cope with our losses. | 并且直面我们的损失 |
[04:30] | Jay’s death took its toll… | 杰伊的死亡是巨大损失 |
[04:34] | left scars on all of us, some more than others. | 给所有人留下伤痛 有人的伤更痛 |
[04:40] | And so to try and keep my mind | 我也试着不去想 |
[04:43] | off thoughts of the surreal other life | 我感受过但不属于我的 |
[04:45] | I experienced that wasn’t my own, | 不现实的生活 |
[04:48] | I kept running, | 我不停地奔跑 |
[04:49] | waiting for some other meta-human threat to rear its ugly head | 等待着别的超能力者出来威胁大家 |
[04:52] | and distract me from the frustration I was feeling, | 好分散我的失落感 |
[04:56] | and as fate would have it, | 而一切早已注定 |
[04:58] | I did not have to wait long. | 没让我等太久 |
[05:01] | All good. | 一切正常 |
[05:13] | Hey, ugly! It’s time for dinner. | 丑八怪 开饭了 |
[05:18] | I think Bruce has gone belly up. | 我猜布鲁斯已经死了 |
[05:23] | Power down the grid. | 关掉电网 |
[05:29] | We’re gonna have to fish him out. | 得把他捞起来 |
[05:42] | So this is where Waller kept all her secret projects, huh? | 这就是沃勒搞秘密项目的地方 |
[05:44] | One of many sites, I’m learning. | 只是其中之一 我还在了解中 |
[05:47] | I’m sure the new director of A.R.G.U.S. will clean up | 我肯定天眼会的新任指挥官 |
[05:49] | the mess that Waller left behind. | 会收拾好沃勒留下的烂摊子 |
[05:51] | Easier said than done, honey. | 说得轻巧 亲爱的 |
[05:55] | My wife can do anything she puts her mind to. | 我妻子下决心要做的事就一定能做到 |
[05:58] | Code seven in aquaria three. | 三号水池七级警报 |
[06:00] | I repeat, code seven in aquaria three. | 重复 三号水池七级警报 |
[06:01] | There is a breach in the aquarium! | 水族馆出现了异常情况 |
[06:03] | You have an aquarium? Why? | 你们怎么还有水族馆 |
[06:08] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[06:26] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我玩儿呢吗 |
[06:35] | Seven, six, five, | 七 六 五 |
[06:37] | four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[06:40] | – Yes! – Time. | -成功了 -时间到 |
[06:42] | Ain’t nobody faster than me. | 没人比我更快了 |
[06:45] | I don’t know about that. | 这可不一定了 |
[06:49] | Earth to Barry. | 得看巴里 |
[06:51] | It’s your turn, dude. | 该你了 兄弟 |
[06:53] | Yeah, it’s time to show this little punk | 是啊 是时候让年轻人见识见识 |
[06:55] | who the fastest stack attacker alive is. | 谁才是世界上最快的叠胶杯高手 |
[06:58] | One of you guys go ahead. I’m gonna pass. | 你们玩吧 我就算了 |
[07:02] | You’re afraid of a little competition? | 你连个小比赛都害怕吗 |
[07:04] | No, just not in a gaming mood right now. | 不 只是现在没心情比赛 |
[07:09] | Okay, well, I guess that makes me champ. | 好吧 那我猜本人就是冠军了 |
[07:13] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:15] | Anyway, I’m gonna go meet up with some friends. | 好了 我得去见朋友了 |
[07:17] | All right. | 好 |
[07:23] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[07:27] | Maybe next time. | 下次再玩 |
[07:34] | And I thought you were the competitive one in the family. | 我以为你才是家里好胜的那位 |
[07:36] | I know, right? What’s up, Bar? | 可不是嘛 怎么了 巴仔 |
[07:38] | Nothing. Just– | 没事 只是… |
[07:41] | I don’t know, I don’t think Wally likes me too much. | 我也不知道 只是觉得沃利不太喜欢我 |
[07:44] | Well, we need to fix that. | 我们得解决这个问题 |
[07:46] | I mean, you been so busy running between alternate realities, | 你一直忙着在平行现实之间穿梭 |
[07:49] | you two haven’t had a chance to spend any time together. | 你们俩都没机会在一起待过 |
[07:52] | What you want us to do together? | 你想要我们一起做什么 |
[07:55] | Get to know each other, | 互相了解 |
[07:57] | find something that you guys have in common. | 找找你们有什么共同点 |
[07:59] | He’s part of the family now, Bar. | 他现在是家里的一员了 巴仔 |
[08:01] | You’re gonna have to give it a chance. | 你得给他一个机会 |
[08:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:06] | All right, well, look, I’m gonna head to bed, all right? | 好了 我先去睡了 好吗 |
[08:10] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[08:15] | Something is up with him, | 他有心事 |
[08:17] | and I don’t think it’s just Jay’s death. | 而且我觉得不只是杰伊的死 |
[08:19] | He’s been acting weird ever since he came back from Earth-2. | 他从地球二回来之后就一直怪怪的 |
[08:23] | Did he say anything to you about what happened over there? | 他和你说过那边发生了什么吗 |
[08:25] | No, not a thing. You? | 什么也没说 你呢 |
[08:39] | Hey, so… I been thinking. | 对了 我在想 |
[08:43] | You’ve been working around the clock. | 你总在没日没夜地工作 |
[08:46] | Maybe you want to get some rest, go home. | 或许你该休息一下 回家去 |
[08:48] | You know, a good night’s sleep | 好好睡一晚 |
[08:49] | wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. | 不会有坏处 |
[08:50] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:52] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[08:53] | You’re having a hard time with what happened. | 发生这种事 让你很痛苦 |
[08:55] | It’s a lot to take so soon after– | 这么短的时间内 很难接受 |
[08:57] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我很好 |
[09:06] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:08] | No, what? | 没有 怎么了 |
[09:09] | Caitlin just bit my head off. | 凯特琳刚刚对我发火了 |
[09:11] | She’s been all business, no emotion lately. | 她最近拼命工作 没有任何情绪 |
[09:13] | She’s been…cold. | 她最近…冷冰冰的 |
[09:16] | Cold? | 冷冰冰 |
[09:18] | Come on, Cisco. | 不是吧 西斯科 |
[09:20] | This could be the beginning of her becoming evil. | 这可能是她开始变坏的迹象 |
[09:22] | You’re not worried about that? | 你不担心这个吗 |
[09:23] | I’m not worried about that. | 我不担心这个 |
[09:24] | Caitlin’s not gonna become Killer Frost. | 凯特琳不会变成冰霜杀手的 |
[09:27] | You haven’t mentioned anything about about Earth-2, have you? | 地球二的事 你没和她提过吧 |
[09:30] | No, ’cause I know how to keep a secret. | 没有 我知道该怎么保守秘密 |
[09:33] | All right, well, look, I mean, it’s gonna take some time | 好吧 我是说 她需要一些时间 |
[09:35] | for her to heal. | 才能缓过来 |
[09:36] | We just got to be there for her, keep her busy. | 我们必须支持她 让她保持忙碌 |
[09:39] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 那不成问题 |
[09:41] | Oh. Hey, Dig, Lyla. | 狄格 莱拉 你们好啊 |
[09:43] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[09:44] | We came to give you the head’s up, Barry. | 我们是来提醒一下你的 巴里 |
[09:46] | About what? | 提醒什么 |
[09:48] | A meta-human who escaped from A.R.G.U.S. Custody, | 有个超能力者逃出了天眼会的羁押 |
[09:50] | goes by the name King Shark. | 名字叫鲨鱼王 |
[09:51] | King Shark? | 鲨鱼王 |
[09:53] | You mean the half-man/half-shark that tried to kill you months ago. | 就是几个月前想杀你的人形鲨鱼 |
[09:56] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[09:57] | That’s what A.R.G.U.S. wanted you to believe | 那是天眼会想让你们相信的 |
[09:59] | when they snatched him up, | 其实是被他们关起来了 |
[10:00] | but believe me, this half-shark is very much alive, | 相信我 这个人形鲨鱼还活得好好的 |
[10:02] | and his biological imperative is telling him to do one thing. | 而他的生理本能驱动着他做一件事 |
[10:05] | That’s kill you, Barry. | 就是杀死你 巴里 |
[10:09] | We’re gonna need a bigger Flash. | 我们需要大个点的闪电侠了 |
[10:19] | So how do you know about King Shark? | 你们是怎么知道鲨鱼王的事的 |
[10:22] | Well, as the new director of A.R.G.U.S., | 作为天眼会的新任会长 |
[10:24] | Lyla’s job is to clean up Amanda Waller’s messes. | 莱拉的任务就是给阿曼达·沃勒收拾烂摊子 |
[10:26] | King Shark was one of the bigger and weirder ones. | 鲨鱼王是其中比较庞大和怪异的一个 |
[10:29] | And it appears under her directives, | 在她的指示下 |
[10:30] | A.R.G.U.S. had been monitoring meta-human activity | 过去的两年里 天眼会都在监控 |
[10:32] | for the past two years. | 超能力者的活动 |
[10:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:34] | Well, to see if any of those powers could be exploited. | 想看看那些力量能否为之所用 |
[10:37] | Weaponized. | 变成武器 |
[10:40] | How do you know that he’s coming after me? | 你们怎么知道他要冲我来 |
[10:42] | While in our custody, he kept saying the same thing. | 他被我们关着时 一直在说同一句话 |
[10:45] | “Zoom wants the Flash dead” | “极速想要闪电侠死” |
[10:47] | And although he removed the tracker we had in him, | 虽然他把我们安的追踪器拿掉了 |
[10:50] | the readings we did receive show that he was | 但在那之前我们收到的数据显示 |
[10:52] | headed towards Central City. | 他正朝着中城来了 |
[10:53] | Let him come. | 让他来吧 |
[10:54] | Barry, this thing is a killing machine. | 巴里 这家伙是个杀人机器 |
[10:56] | We just came here to warn you, man. | 我们是过来提醒你小心的 伙计 |
[10:58] | Let A.R.G.U.S. handle it. | 让天眼会来处理吧 |
[10:59] | Nah, I can’t do that, Dig. | 不 我不能 狄格 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry, but all year, we’ve been sitting ducks | 很抱歉 但我们一整年都在被极速 |
[11:03] | for Zoom and his Earth-2 henchmen. | 和他在地球二的追随者们追杀 |
[11:05] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一次了 |
[11:07] | I’m not gonna just wait for him to attack. | 我不会就这么等着他出击的 |
[11:08] | I’m going after him first. I owe that to Jay. | 我要主动出击 这是为了杰伊 |
[11:12] | Wells, he’s from your earth. | 威尔斯 他是你们地球上的 |
[11:13] | What do you know about him? | 你对他有什么了解 |
[11:15] | Real name, Shay Lamden, he was a– | 本名叫沙伊·兰姆登 曾经是… |
[11:17] | get this–marine biologist | 听好了 他曾是海洋生物学家 |
[11:18] | before my particle accelerator changed him into King Shark, | 后来被我的粒子加速器变成了鲨鱼王 |
[11:21] | and Zoom put him under his control. | 然后又被极速控制了 |
[11:23] | So how did you track him when he attacked Barry? | 那他攻击巴里时 你们是怎么追踪他的 |
[11:25] | Zoom sent him to this earth to kill Barry. | 极速派他到这个地球来追杀巴里 |
[11:28] | I just followed. | 我就跟过来了 |
[11:29] | Yeah, but you did track Grodd down. | 对 但你成功追踪了古鲁德 |
[11:31] | Can you find King Shark too? | 是不是也能找到鲨鱼王 |
[11:33] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[11:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:37] | Okay, well, all these locations are next to a body of water. | 这些地点都在水域附近 |
[11:41] | There must only be a few hours | 最多再过几个小时 |
[11:42] | before he needs to get back into the water | 他肯定就要回到水里 |
[11:44] | to re-oxygenate his blood. | 重新氧化血液 |
[11:46] | I can take the Waterfront. | 我可以守在滨水区 |
[11:48] | Can you have your team handle the rest? | 你能让你的人负责其余地方吗 |
[11:49] | – I’ll get them on it. – All right. | -我会吩咐他们的 -好的 |
[11:51] | What about Dr. Lamden’s doppelganger? | 兰姆登博士的二重身呢 |
[11:54] | Maybe he could help us somehow. | 或许他可以帮帮忙 |
[11:56] | Or not. | 或许不行 |
[11:57] | Looks like he died when the particle accelerator exploded. | 他似乎死于粒子加速器爆炸 |
[12:00] | What about next of kin? | 找找有没有近亲 |
[12:02] | He’s got a widow, Doctor Tanya Lamden. | 他有个遗孀 塔尼娅·兰姆登博士 |
[12:04] | She’s a research scientist at Nautilus Labs, | 她是鹦鹉螺实验室的研究科学家 |
[12:06] | And she studies– wait for it–sharks. | 研究领域是…等等…鲨鱼 |
[12:09] | Maybe the two of you can go and see | 或许你们俩可以去看看 |
[12:11] | if she’s discovered anything in her research that could help us. | 她有没有什么发现 可以帮助我们的 |
[12:14] | – Okay. – Sure. | -好的 -没问题 |
[12:15] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:19] | – Hey, Digg. – Yeah? | -狄格 -怎么了 |
[12:20] | How’s that helmet treating you? | 那个头盔你用得感觉如何 |
[12:21] | Could use some improvements. | 最好能改进一下 |
[12:23] | I’ll get to work on it. | 交给我吧 |
[12:25] | Hey, Joe, what’s up? | 乔 有事吗 |
[12:26] | Hey, Bar, I talked to Wally, | 巴仔 我和沃利谈了谈 |
[12:28] | He wants to meet up with you. | 他想和你见一面 |
[12:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:30] | He’s working on his engineering project at our place tonight. | 他今晚来家里做一个工程设计项目 |
[12:32] | He would love some help from that big brain of yours. | 希望你能用你过人的智慧帮帮他 |
[12:34] | Okay, Joe, look, I’m sorry, | 乔 我很抱歉 |
[12:36] | Right now is kind of a crazy time. | 我现在有些忙不过来了 |
[12:37] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 怎么了 |
[12:39] | Remember that meta-human shark | 还记得那个超能力鲨鱼吗 |
[12:41] | that Patty was after and attacked me? | 帕蒂对付过他 他还攻击过我 |
[12:43] | He’s back? | 他回来了吗 |
[12:43] | I thought Wells–you know. | 我还以为威尔斯…你知道的 |
[12:45] | Yeah, me too, | 我也这么以为 |
[12:46] | but apparently, A.R.G.U.S. had him | 但他其实是被天眼会关起来了 |
[12:47] | and he escaped, and now he’s heading for Central City. | 然后又逃跑了 现在正朝中城来 |
[12:50] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[12:52] | I’ll tell Wally some other time. | 我和沃利说改天吧 |
[12:54] | Hey, you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[12:56] | It’s all good, I’ll make it work. | 没问题的 我会想办法 |
[12:58] | Tell him tonight should be fine. | 告诉他今晚应该没问题 |
[13:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:01] | – Yeah. – Thanks, Bar. | -是的 -谢了 巴仔 |
[13:03] | Yeah, bye. | 没事 再见 |
[13:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:13] | It’s been two years since your particle accelerator exploded. | 你们的粒子加速器爆炸都过去两年了 |
[13:16] | Seems a little late to be asking questions about my husband, | 现在来问我丈夫的事 似乎有点晚了 |
[13:18] | doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[13:20] | Your husband passed away from cancer, correct? | 你丈夫因为癌症去世的 是吗 |
[13:23] | I suppose you could say that. | 我想你可以这么说 |
[13:25] | It only took three days for every cell in his body | 短短三天 他身体里的所有细胞 |
[13:27] | to grow uncontrollably. | 就增长到失控了 |
[13:29] | Whatever cancer he had, it turned him into something… | 不管那是什么癌症 它把他变成了 |
[13:33] | not human. | 非人类 |
[13:34] | Well, that’s why we’re here, actually. | 其实我们就是为此而来 |
[13:36] | There’s a meta-human in Central City | 中城有一个超能力者 |
[13:38] | whose body seems to be mutating | 他的身体似乎变成了 |
[13:39] | in the same way as your late husband, | 和你已故的丈夫一样的状况 |
[13:42] | but he didn’t die, he became a dangerous monster. | 但是他没死 他成了危险的怪物 |
[13:45] | My husband was no monster. | 我的丈夫不是怪物 |
[13:47] | That’s not what she was implying. | 她不是那个意思 |
[13:49] | What does this have to do with me? | 这事和我有什么关系 |
[13:51] | We’ve read about the research you’re doing here on sharks. | 我们读过你在这里做的关于鲨鱼的研究 |
[13:53] | Yeah, I’ve had some encouraging results, | 我有了些可喜的进展 |
[13:55] | although still preliminary. | 虽说还是很初步 |
[13:57] | We need to see it. | 我们需要看看 |
[13:59] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[14:01] | Your research, all of it. | 你的研究 所有的 |
[14:02] | What my colleague means to say is that | 我同事的意思是 |
[14:05] | if you could please let us take a look at your findings, | 如果你能让我们看看你的发现 |
[14:08] | it could help us stop this meta-human from hurting anyone. | 或许有助于我们阻止超能力者害人 |
[14:12] | You’re with S.T.A.R. Labs. I’m just supposed to trust you? | 你们是尖端科研实验室的 我能相信你们吗 |
[14:17] | Please, Mrs. Lamden. | 求你了 兰姆登太太 |
[14:19] | This could help save lives. | 这或许能帮助拯救生命 |
[14:22] | I’ll email you what I have. | 我会把我的发现发邮件给你 |
[14:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:31] | – Little harsh. – I was being direct. | -太尖锐了点 -我是有话直说 |
[14:34] | Yeah, well, that’s one way to describe it. | 这么解释倒也可以 |
[14:36] | You’ve been acting differently toward me | 自打你从地球二回来之后 |
[14:38] | ever since you got back from Earth-2. | 对我的态度就变了 |
[14:40] | What’s your problem, Cisco? | 你是怎么了 西斯科 |
[14:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:45] | Let’s just go. | 咱们走吧 |
[14:57] | Grid one, negative. | 区域一 没发现 |
[15:00] | Grid four, negative. | 区域四 没发现 |
[15:09] | Status check, grid two. | 汇报状态 区域二 |
[15:10] | Grid two, negative. | 区域二 没发现 |
[15:11] | Anything? | 有什么吗 |
[15:12] | No, man, nothing yet. | 没有 伙计 什么都没有 |
[15:14] | Yeah, so far, nothing on our end either. | 是啊 目前我们这里也没发现 |
[15:16] | Let’s just hope Wells is doing better than we are. | 希望威尔斯的进展比我们这里好 |
[15:18] | Hey, how’s Felicity doing? | 费利西蒂怎么样了 |
[15:21] | Well, I’m not gonna lie, Barry, | 我实话实说 巴里 |
[15:22] | it was pretty rough there at first, but | 刚开始挺艰难的 但是… |
[15:24] | you know Felicity, she’s tough. | 你知道费利西蒂 她很坚强 |
[15:26] | Yeah, she’s just not returning any of my calls. | 是啊 她都不回我的电话 |
[15:30] | She has a lot going on right now. | 她现在事很多 |
[15:33] | Buddy, I’ll ask if she can give you a call | 老弟 我会让她在这些事结束后 |
[15:34] | when this is all over. | 给你打个电话的 |
[15:36] | Just want to catch this thing, man, | 真想快点抓住这家伙 |
[15:38] | have everything to do with Zoom and Earth-2 put behind us, | 把所有关于极速和地球二的事忘掉 |
[15:41] | so we can just move on with our lives. | 然后继续过我们的生活 |
[15:44] | Starting to do that thing Oliver does, Barry, | 你开始像奥利弗那样了 巴里 |
[15:46] | carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. | 将世界的重担扛在自己肩膀上 |
[15:49] | Got to stop that, man, it’s gonna slow you down. | 别这样了 这会拖慢你的速度 |
[15:53] | Still nothing. | 还是没有 |
[15:55] | Status check, grid six. | 汇报状态 区域六 |
[15:57] | Hold on, I think we got something. | 等等 我们这里好像有情况 |
[16:13] | So much for cleaning up after Waller’s messes. | 别说给沃勒收拾烂摊子了 |
[16:15] | We don’t find King Shark soon, | 我们要是不赶快找到鲨鱼王 |
[16:16] | someone’s gonna be cleaning up after mine. | 就要有人收拾我的了 |
[16:19] | We’ll find him, Lyla. | 我们会找到他的 莱拉 |
[16:22] | All right, I searched the whole area. | 好吧 我搜索了整个区域 |
[16:24] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[16:25] | Couldn’t have gotten far. | 肯定跑不远 |
[16:26] | Still, he knows we’re here now. | 但是 他知道我们来了 |
[16:28] | We lost the element of surprise. | 我们失去了突袭的机会 |
[16:30] | Not if Wells can figure out a way to track him. | 如果威尔斯能找到办法追踪他就不会 |
[16:33] | In the meantime, we’ll keep looking. | 与此同时 我们继续找 |
[16:35] | All right, I’ll meet up with you guys later. | 好吧 我晚点和你们碰面 |
[16:37] | I got to go see Joe’s son. | 我得去见乔的儿子 |
[16:39] | Okay, I thought our relationship was hard to follow. | 好吧 我还以为只有我们那里关系乱 |
[16:43] | See ya. | 再见 |
[16:47] | He’s fast, John, get over it. | 他很快 约翰 别诧异了 |
[16:49] | Never. | 没办法 |
[16:59] | Joe thought I should have you take a look. | 乔说我应该让你看一看 |
[17:03] | So, this is what I got so far for my project essay | 这是我目前写的项目论文 |
[17:06] | to get into CCU’s engineering program. | 用于申请进入中城大学工程计划 |
[17:12] | Turbine supercars? | 涡轮超级跑车 |
[17:14] | Turbines? Like jet engines? | 涡轮 就是喷气式发动机吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, yeah, it’d use an engine like the ones they have | 是啊 这种车用的引擎就像 |
[17:19] | in some helicopters, only it’d run on biodiesel. | 某些直升机用的一样 但是烧生物柴油 |
[17:22] | – Cool. – It’s very cool. | -酷 -真是酷 |
[17:24] | Yeah, you’re gonna want to address | 你可能要解决一下 |
[17:26] | the fuel economy issue here. | 燃料消耗问题 |
[17:27] | It is a jet, so it’s gonna burn through a lot of fuel. | 这是喷气机 肯定会消耗很多燃料 |
[17:31] | Yeah, that’s why I want to use biodiesel. | 是啊 所以我想用生物柴油 |
[17:33] | It’ll run off of anything that burns with oxygen. | 只要是能在有氧环境下燃烧的都可用 |
[17:35] | No, okay, but you also got a sound issue. | 好 但你还有一个噪声的问题 |
[17:37] | Gonna wake the neighbors… | 会吵醒邻居 |
[17:38] | for sure. | 绝对的 |
[17:40] | Anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[17:46] | Well, I just… want to help, you know. | 我只是 想帮忙 你知道的 |
[17:49] | I’m just trying to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[17:50] | they don’t have any reason to say no. | 他们没有任何理由拒绝你 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | Sorry, Wally, I didn’t mean that– | 抱歉 沃利 我不是有意… |
[17:57] | It looks really good. | 这看起来真的很棒 |
[18:02] | All right, let’s start over, okay? | 好吧 我们从头开始好了 |
[18:04] | Is it– | 这个… |
[18:05] | Why don’t we go through it all together, work it out? | 不如我们一起通读一下 找找解决办法 |
[18:09] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[18:10] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[18:28] | This is a complete waste of time. | 这简直是浪费时间 |
[18:30] | We’re not gonna find anything in Doctor Lamden’s research | 我们在兰姆登博士的研究中肯定找不到 |
[18:33] | to tell us how to find King Shark. | 怎么找出鲨鱼王的办法 |
[18:36] | Maybe I should take a look. | 也许我可以看一看 |
[18:37] | Oh, yeah, ’cause you’re the doctor with a specialty in bio-chem. | 是啊 因为你是生物化学领域的博士 |
[18:40] | I’m just saying maybe you could use | 我只是说 你也许会需要 |
[18:42] | another set of eyes, considering. | 另一双眼睛的帮助 考虑到… |
[18:45] | Considering what? | 考虑到什么 |
[18:47] | Considering the way you’ve been acting lately. | 考虑到你近来的表现 |
[18:49] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[18:51] | You are not yourself, Caitlin, | 你不像你自己了 凯特琳 |
[18:53] | And it’s freaking me out, | 这吓坏我了 |
[18:54] | ’cause you have this icy look in your eye | 因为你眼里有一种冷酷 |
[18:57] | just like you did over there. | 就像在那边一样 |
[18:59] | Over there? | 在那边 |
[19:01] | You mean Earth-2? | 你是说地球二 |
[19:02] | No. Uh, no. | 不是 不 |
[19:05] | Um, what I meant to say was– | 我想说的是… |
[19:09] | You met my doppelganger, didn’t you? | 你见到了我的二重身 对不对 |
[19:12] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[19:14] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[19:16] | Look, I’m not supposed to say anything. | 我不应该说的 |
[19:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:19] | Because I’m not supposed to say anything. | 因为我不应该说 |
[19:22] | Francisco Ramon, if you don’t start talking– | 弗朗西斯科·拉蒙 如果你不开始交代 |
[19:24] | Okay, fine, yes, I met your doppelganger. | 好吧 没错 我见过你的二重身 |
[19:27] | She’s a coldhearted Ice Queen named Killer Frost, | 她叫冰霜杀手 是冷酷无情的冰雪女魔 |
[19:30] | a meta-human who enjoyed killing a lot. | 非常喜欢杀人的超能力者 |
[19:34] | There, great. | 好了 说出来了 |
[19:36] | Now Harry’s gonna kill me and throw myself across the room. | 这下哈里得杀了我 把我扔出去了 |
[19:39] | Cisco, I’m not a meta-human. | 西斯科 我不是超能力者 |
[19:42] | Okay, I hear you, but you’re acting | 我知道 但是你的表现 |
[19:44] | just like she did over there. | 就和她在那边的表现一样 |
[19:46] | You’re being shut off. You’re being detached. | 你变得不爱说话 冷漠 |
[19:49] | You’re being cold. | 变得冷淡 |
[19:51] | Because I have to be right now. | 因为我现在必须这样 |
[19:53] | I just watched Jay get killed right in front of my eyes, | 我刚看着杰伊在我面前被杀死 |
[19:58] | just when I was starting to feel normal again, | 才开始感到一切又正常了 |
[20:01] | just when I was beginning to love. | 我才开始决定去爱了 |
[20:06] | So if I let myself feel, | 如果我让自己去感受 |
[20:08] | if I let all of that pain and anger out, | 让自己释放所有的伤痛与愤怒 |
[20:12] | it’s never gonna stop, | 那就永远不会停止 |
[20:14] | and that’s not gonna help me either, | 而且那对我也没有帮助 |
[20:16] | so let’s just get back to this research | 所以我们还是继续研究 |
[20:18] | and figure out how to find King Shark. | 想办法找出鲨鱼王吧 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | Here you are. | 找到你了 |
[20:37] | Yup, just like back home, always working. | 就像在家里 总是在工作 |
[20:39] | I’m trying to locate this King Shark. | 我想找到鲨鱼王的下落 |
[20:41] | He’s here? On this Earth? | 他来在地球一了吗 |
[20:44] | Yes, it turns out our friend Zoom | 是的 其实是极速 |
[20:45] | brought him here to kill the Flash. | 让他来这里杀闪电侠的 |
[20:49] | Looks like he’s stuck here just like we are. | 貌似他和我们一样困在这里了 |
[20:51] | It looks like he is, and so I need to figure this out | 好像是的 所以我要在他伤害更多人前 |
[20:54] | before more people get hurt, Jessie, so… | 把这个弄明白 杰西 |
[20:58] | Probability distribution algorithm? | 概率分布算法吗 |
[21:00] | Partial matching strategies, yes. | 部分匹配策略 没错 |
[21:01] | Based on what? | 根据什么 |
[21:02] | Semantic trajectories — water, Central City, the Flash. | 语义轨迹 水 中城 闪电侠 |
[21:06] | What about mobility behaviors? | 那移动特性呢 |
[21:09] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[21:11] | Look, you wanted me out of that room, | 你想我离开那个房间 |
[21:12] | but now that I am, you don’t want me here. | 但是现在你却不想我在这里 |
[21:15] | Just let me help, please. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[21:23] | Grab a marker. | 去拿支马克笔 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:30] | Hardest part was amping the torque without increasing drag. | 最难之处是放大扭矩 不增大阻力 |
[21:33] | A heavier engine would only slow things down, | 重一点的发动机只会让速度减慢 |
[21:35] | but this streamlined version should optimize | 但这个改进的版本应该能 |
[21:37] | both the torque and the horsepower. | 同时提高扭矩和功率 |
[21:39] | Yeah, I’m just worried it’s — won’t be enough still. | 我只是担心 这样还是不够 |
[21:43] | Here, let’s do this– | 这样吧 |
[21:44] | use a one-to-one transfer gearbox | 利用一对一传输的传动齿轮箱 |
[21:45] | to drop the output shaft of the engine, | 转移发动机的输出轴 |
[21:48] | reverse rotation and send more power to the torque converter. | 反向旋转 把更多的能量送至变矩器 |
[21:54] | I didn’t come here for you to just do it for me. | 我来找你不是让你替我做完 |
[21:57] | I thought we were gonna work on this together. | 我们不是要一起解决吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah, we are, I’m– | 我们是啊 我 |
[22:00] | I’m just trying to speed up the process. | 我只是想加快进度 |
[22:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:05] | What, you got somewhere better to be? | 你有更重要的地方要去吗 |
[22:09] | No, Wally, I’m– Wally. | 没有 沃利 我 沃利 |
[22:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:16] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[22:19] | Who could have a problem with you? | 谁会对你有意见啊 |
[22:21] | You’re Barry, right? You’re perfect. | 你不是巴里吗 完美无瑕 |
[22:24] | Never do anything wrong. | 从来不会做错事 |
[22:26] | Always this, always that. | 哪里都有你 |
[22:30] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[22:30] | I mean, take a look around you, man. | 看看你的周围 |
[22:32] | You’re in every picture in this room. | 这屋里的每张照片都有你的身影 |
[22:35] | You know, thanks for your help, | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[22:37] | but I’ll just take care of this myself. | 但这个我自己来搞定 |
[22:48] | Where’s the Flash? | 闪电侠呢 |
[22:57] | I know the Flash is here. | 我知道闪电侠在这 |
[23:05] | I can smell him. | 我能闻到他的味道 |
[23:08] | Everybody get out! | 大家赶快出去 |
[23:10] | Come on. All right, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[23:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[23:20] | Right here! | 我在这里 |
[23:27] | Flash, Zoom wants you dead! | 闪电侠 极速要你死 |
[23:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:33] | Then you get to go home, right? | 然后你就能回家了是吧 |
[23:36] | Well, guess what, man. | 知道吗 |
[23:38] | The breaches that Zoom used to bring you here, | 极速送你来这的缺口 |
[23:40] | they’re all gone. I closed ’em, for good! | 都没了 是我关闭的 永久地关闭了 |
[23:45] | There’s no more Zoom. | 再也没有极速 |
[23:47] | There’s no way back to your Earth. | 再也回不到你的地球了 |
[23:52] | You’re gonna be locked up here for a very long time. | 你要被关在这里很长时间 |
[24:13] | You might be fast, but not as fast as I am in water! | 你也许很快 但是不如我在水中快 |
[24:18] | You’re not gonna catch me, Flash! | 你抓不到我的 闪电侠 |
[24:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:32] | Oh, yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[24:34] | Think he broke a few things, but I’m good. | 他弄坏了点东西 但我没事 |
[24:49] | I don’t suppose my homeowner’s insurance | 我的房主保险应该不包括 |
[24:53] | covers a “Sharknado” attack. | 鲨鱼风暴的袭击 |
[24:56] | I don’t understand you people. | 真不明白你们这些人 |
[24:57] | Jaws busts through your house like the Kool-Aid Man, | 大鲨鱼像急救人一样冲破你们的房子 |
[25:00] | the Flash shows up, and y’all just act like it’s no big deal. | 然后闪电侠出现 你们却一点不怕 |
[25:03] | Yeah, well, we’ve had a lot of weird things happen | 这两年 我们在中城 |
[25:06] | in Central City over the past two years. | 遇到了不少这样的怪事 |
[25:08] | Weirder than a talking shark wearing pants? | 比一只会说话 穿着裤子的鲨鱼还奇怪 |
[25:10] | Man, you’d be surprised. | 你会更惊讶的 |
[25:15] | Hey, you guys. Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[25:18] | Yeah, yeah, we’re fine. | 没事 我们没事 |
[25:19] | What’d you go hide under your bed? | 你刚才躲在床底下吗 |
[25:21] | Wally, come on. | 沃利 别这样 |
[25:23] | You know, Joe and Iris told me a lot about you, | 乔和爱瑞丝跟我说过很多关于你的事 |
[25:25] | made it out like you could walk water, or something, | 说得你好像能在水上行走或还有别的能耐 |
[25:28] | but they never mentioned anything | 但是从来没说过 |
[25:29] | about you being a coward. | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[25:31] | Okay, enough! | 够了 |
[25:38] | See you guys later. | 回头见 |
[25:45] | Dad, you need to talk to him. | 老爸 你要和他好好谈谈 |
[25:47] | No. It’s fine, I get it. | 不用 没事 我明白 |
[25:51] | Look, I know you guys love me, | 我知道你们爱我 |
[25:53] | but please stop telling Wally all this great stuff about me. | 但请别再跟沃利说我有多好 |
[25:56] | Start telling him the truth. I’m not perfect. | 跟他说真话吧 我并不完美 |
[25:59] | I make mistakes that even the Flash can’t fix. | 我犯的错 有时连闪电侠也无法修补 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:03] | What happened with you on Earth-2? | 你在地球二上发生了什么事 |
[26:06] | The truth. | 真相 |
[26:09] | I shouldn’t… tell you guys this, but… | 我不该告诉你们 但是 |
[26:14] | I met your doppelgangers. | 我见过你们的二重身 |
[26:17] | You were the cop in the family, a good one too. | 你是家里的警察 一名出色的警察 |
[26:22] | I told you I would’ve made a good cop. | 我就说我会是出色的警察 |
[26:23] | Don’t get any ideas. | 想都别想 |
[26:26] | What about me then? | 那我呢 |
[26:27] | You were a lounge singer. | 你是酒吧歌手 |
[26:30] | Yeah, you had this amazing voice, actually, | 其实你有天籁般的嗓音 |
[26:33] | but you didn’t like me at all. | 但你根本不喜欢我 |
[26:36] | You actually blamed me for Iris becoming a cop, | 你怪我让爱瑞丝当上警察 |
[26:38] | said that she only became one | 说她当警察的原因是 |
[26:40] | To help her selfish husband’s career. | 去帮助她自私丈夫的事业 |
[26:45] | Wait. | 等下 |
[26:47] | We were married? | 我们结婚了 |
[26:51] | And we went to go see Joe perform. | 我们去看乔的演出 |
[26:56] | And that’s when everything went wrong. | 就是那个时候出了事 |
[26:59] | Um, some metas that worked for zoom showed up, | 几个极速手下的超能力者出现了 |
[27:04] | they were looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[27:05] | They knew I wasn’t supposed to be there, | 他们知道我不应该在那 |
[27:08] | and they attacked, | 然后他们发动了攻击 |
[27:10] | and you got caught in the crossfire, | 你在交火中受了伤 |
[27:14] | and…You died. | 然后 死了 |
[27:19] | I knew that it wasn’t you, | 我知道那并不是你 |
[27:21] | that none of that was this life, | 任何那边的事情都无关这里的生活 |
[27:25] | but… | 但是 |
[27:29] | I mean, watching it happen in front of me, living that, | 我是说 眼看着那一切发生 在那里生活 |
[27:32] | it didn’t feel any different, because it was all still real. | 我并没有觉得不同 毕竟那也是真实的 |
[27:38] | And Jay warned me not to get emotionally sucked in | 杰伊提醒过我穿越过去的时候 |
[27:41] | when I went there, | 不要被那边的情感吸引 |
[27:44] | and then that’s exactly what happened. | 但这还是发生了 |
[27:48] | And now Joe West on Earth-2 is dead, because I showed up. | 现在地球二的乔·韦斯特因我的出现死了 |
[27:56] | Barry, that– that’s not your fault. | 巴里 那 那不是你的错 |
[28:00] | Yeah, it is my fault. | 就是我的错 |
[28:03] | It’s all my fault. | 全都是我的错 |
[28:05] | Zoom, | 极速 |
[28:07] | this King Shark, | 这个鲨鱼王 |
[28:10] | Jay’s death, | 杰伊的死 |
[28:12] | it’s all because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[28:15] | And then I just left an entire world | 现在我又让整个世界 |
[28:19] | at Zoom’s mercy. | 被极速控制了 |
[28:36] | Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the suburbs, | 你刚觉得可以安全回到市郊了 |
[28:40] | King Shark shows up at your house. | 鲨鱼王就出现在了你家门口 |
[28:42] | I mean, I don’t even know how he found me. | 我都不知道他是怎么找到我的 |
[28:43] | It’s not like I was the Flash while I was at home. | 我在家的时候又不是闪电侠 |
[28:45] | Must be a reason. | 一定有什么原因 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:47] | Have you figured out a way to track King Shark yet? | 你们想出找到鲨鱼王的办法了吗 |
[28:49] | No, I don’t have enough information | 没有 我没有足够的信息 |
[28:51] | to create an accurate location algorithm. | 来写一个准确的定位算法 |
[28:53] | What about Dr. Lamden’s research? | 兰姆登博士的研究呢 |
[28:54] | Anything that can help us? | 能帮上我们吗 |
[28:55] | I didn’t think so at first, | 起初我并不觉得 |
[28:56] | but then I found something that I think might help us. | 但是后来我发现了些可能有用的东西 |
[28:59] | Sharks are predators. | 鲨鱼是食肉动物 |
[29:01] | In order to track their prey, | 为了追踪猎物 |
[29:02] | they use what’s known as passive electrolocation. | 他们会用一种被动电场定位法 |
[29:04] | Passive electrolocation? | 被动电场定位 |
[29:06] | Yes, it’s how they sense the bioelectric potential | 是的 他们可以识别鱼身体周围的 |
[29:08] | around a fish’s body. | 生物电场 |
[29:09] | King Shark senses electricity in Barry’s system. | 鲨鱼王识别了巴里体内的电能 |
[29:12] | Okay, that explains how King Shark can track Barry, | 好 这解释了鲨鱼王是怎么找到巴里的 |
[29:15] | but how is that going to help us track him? | 但是这对我们找到他有什么帮助 |
[29:16] | We flip it. | 以其人之道还其人之身 |
[29:17] | Instead of King Shark being the predator, | 与其让鲨鱼王成为捕食者 |
[29:19] | we make him the prey, | 我们让他变成猎物 |
[29:20] | and track him using active electrolocation. | 用被动电场定位法追踪他 |
[29:22] | We reprogram our satellite to generate | 我们给卫星重新编程 |
[29:24] | a specific electric field and then measure | 发射一个特定的电场 |
[29:26] | any electrical distortions that correlate | 来测量符合一只重达一吨的行走鲨鱼 |
[29:28] | with a 1-ton walking shark. | 的电场畸变 |
[29:30] | That’ll help us get him. | 这样就能帮我们找到他了 |
[29:33] | You help me out? | 你来帮我吗 |
[29:35] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[29:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:39] | Let us know when you locate him | 找到他之后通知我们 |
[29:40] | and we’ll take it from there. | 然后我们来解决 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | Let’s get the team ready. | 我们把队伍集合吧 |
[29:57] | What exactly is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[30:00] | That, my friend, is bait. | 那个 我的朋友 是诱饵 |
[30:02] | You made a Flash lure? | 你造了一个闪电侠诱饵 |
[30:04] | It’s the best I could come up | 这么短的时间内 |
[30:05] | with given the time frame. | 我能弄出的最好的就是它了 |
[30:07] | It’s rigged to mimic and enhance | 它可以模仿并加强 |
[30:08] | the electric field Barry’s body generates. | 巴里体内产生的电场 |
[30:10] | King Shark takes one whiff of that, | 只要鲨鱼王嗅一下它 |
[30:11] | cue the “Jaws” soundtrack. | 就可以放《大白鲨》主题曲了 |
[30:11] | 「1975年斯皮尔伯格指导电影 影片结尾大白鲨被炸死」 | |
[30:13] | Also stuffed it with enough tranqs | 我还在里面放了麻醉剂 |
[30:14] | to knock him out for a month. | 足够昏迷他一个月了 |
[30:15] | Should make him a lot easier to reel in. | 这样应该很容易把他钓上来了 |
[30:18] | And that container. | 那个集装箱呢 |
[30:19] | Strong enough to hold him once he’s sedated? | 够不够结实能困住昏迷之后的他 |
[30:22] | It’s made of promethium metal. It’s impenetrable. | 那是用钷金属做的 是无法穿透的 |
[30:24] | Meanwhile, we’ll be able to keep track of King Shark with this, | 同时 我们可以用这个和诱饵上的摄像头 |
[30:26] | and the cameras that are on the lure. | 来追踪鲨鱼王 |
[30:29] | Whatever he does, we’ll have eyes on him. | 无论他做什么 我们都看得到 |
[30:31] | All right, then. Let’s go fishing. | 那好吧 我们去钓鱼吧 |
[30:35] | Caitlin, I don’t understand why | 凯特琳 我不明白为什么 |
[30:37] | I can’t be the one playing Quint in this scenario. | 这种情况下不是我来充当昆特的角色 |
[30:39] | I should be the one out there, not you. | 应该是我在前线 不是你 |
[30:42] | I need to do this. | 我必须要做这件事 |
[30:44] | You know Quint dies, right? | 你知道昆特最终死了的 对吧 |
[30:52] | Water is this monster’s natural habitat. | 水是这只怪物的自然栖息地 |
[30:54] | He’s gonna be a lot stronger here. | 他在这里要强壮得多 |
[30:55] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做了吗 |
[30:57] | This ends tonight. | 今晚就来做个了结 |
[31:06] | Maybe he’s not gonna fall for this | 也许他不会上这个当 |
[31:07] | He’s a shark. He’ll come. | 他是只鲨鱼 他会来的 |
[31:11] | Anything, Cisco? | 有什么发现吗 西斯科 |
[31:14] | Uh, nope, nothing that looks like it could be him. | 没有 没有什么像是他的东西出现 |
[31:17] | You programmed the satellite though, right? | 你给卫星编程了的 对吗 |
[31:18] | Yes, Harry. | 是的 哈里 |
[31:19] | I mean, you punched in the correct parameters? | 我的意思是 你输入的参数正确吗 |
[31:20] | You’re insulting my intelligence. | 你在侮辱我的智商 |
[31:21] | But they’ve been waiting for hours. | 但是他们已经等了几个小时了 |
[31:22] | I know they’ve been out there for hours, | 我知道他们已经在那几个小时了 |
[31:23] | but you’re insulting my intelligence with this, okay? | 但是你这是在侮辱我的智商 懂了吗 |
[31:25] | – I know. – Okay. | -我知道了 -好吧 |
[31:27] | Hey, you set the right distortion scope, right? | 你设定的畸变范围是对的 是吧 |
[31:30] | Oh, for real? Okay. | 来真的 好吧 |
[31:32] | You know what, we’re gonna play a game here. | 你知道吗 我们现在来玩个游戏 |
[31:34] | It’s called, if you’re from Earth-2, | 游戏叫做 如果你是地球二来的 |
[31:35] | you’re gonna be quiet, okay? | 就请给我闭嘴 好吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | Hey, Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你还好吗 |
[31:49] | Ever since Zoom beat me here and on Earth-2, | 自从极速在这里和地球二都打败我之后 |
[31:52] | I’ve been running away from things, | 我就在一直逃避事情 |
[31:55] | instead of towards them. | 而不是直面它们 |
[31:57] | That needs to change. | 我不能再这样了 |
[31:59] | We’ll get you back there. | 我们会帮你的 |
[32:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:02] | Think of this as your first step. | 把这个当做你迈出的第一步 |
[32:05] | Or swim. | 或者说游出的 |
[32:11] | Uh, hey, guys. What is that? | 伙计们 那是什么 |
[32:18] | The big Kahuna. Guys, incoming. | 大法师来了 伙计们 敌人来袭 |
[32:22] | He’s headed for the bait! | 他在向诱饵移动 |
[32:39] | He ate the lure! | 他把诱饵吃下去了 |
[32:41] | Reel him in, all right? | 把他钓上来 好吗 |
[32:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:56] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[32:58] | He’s headed for the docks. | 他往码头那边去了 |
[33:01] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[33:02] | Get ready to fire! | 准备开火 |
[33:19] | Those guns won’t stop me, Flash. | 那些枪是阻止不了我的 闪电侠 |
[33:22] | First I’ll kill you, then I’ll kill them. | 我会先杀了你 然后再杀了他们 |
[33:26] | Oh, yeah? Let’s do this then! | 是吗 那我们试试吧 |
[33:28] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[33:56] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[33:58] | He’s electrifying the water. | 他在给水通电 |
[34:47] | Now we can reel him in. | 我们可以收线了 |
[35:03] | Hell of a catch, Barry. | 捕得漂亮 巴里 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:07] | Let’s just make sure he doesn’t become | 我们最好确保不让他变成 |
[35:08] | “The one that got away.” | “漏网之鱼” |
[35:10] | Won’t let that happen again. | 不会再出这种事了 |
[35:11] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你打算怎么处置他 |
[35:12] | I don’t know yet. But one thing’s for sure, | 还不知道 但有一点可以确定 |
[35:16] | A.R.G.U.S.’s plans to turn King Shark into a weapon | 天眼会想把鲨鱼王变成武器的计划 |
[35:18] | died with Amanda Waller. | 随着阿曼达·沃勒的死而破灭了 |
[35:20] | I think our time would be better served | 我觉得我们最好花时间 |
[35:22] | learning about how he came to be | 研究一下他的由来 |
[35:24] | and how to cure him. | 还有如何治好他 |
[35:25] | You know, you should really talk to Dr. Lamden. | 知道吗 你应该和兰姆登博士聊聊 |
[35:27] | She’s done a lot of research, | 她做过很多研究 |
[35:29] | and I think it could be helpful to you. | 我觉得对你有帮助 |
[35:31] | I’ll do that. | 我会去的 |
[35:33] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见面 |
[35:39] | Well, thanks a lot, Dig. | 真是多谢了 狄格 |
[35:41] | Hey, I got to thank you, Barry. | 我应该谢谢你 巴里 |
[35:43] | Got Lyla get her first win, | 让莱拉首开得胜 |
[35:44] | I got to watch you run on water. | 还让我看到你在水上跑 |
[35:47] | It was biblical. | 简直是恩赐 |
[35:53] | Look, Barry, when I was in Afghanistan, | 巴里 当我在阿富汗作战时 |
[35:55] | I lost a lot of friends– brothers. | 我失去了很多朋友 兄弟 |
[35:59] | So losing Jay, I know what it feels like. | 我知道失去杰伊是怎样的感受 |
[36:02] | Question yourself. Blame yourself for his death. | 质疑自己 为他的死自责 |
[36:07] | And that guilt, it can tear you apart, | 这种负罪感 可以把你撕碎 |
[36:10] | but trust me, man, | 相信我 伙计 |
[36:11] | You got to get control of it, | 你必须去控制它 |
[36:14] | Or it’ll rip you up inside. | 否则它会扯碎你的内心 |
[36:17] | Use this, man, let it guide you, | 利用这种感受 让它指引你 |
[36:20] | so it never happens again. | 这种事也就再也不会发生了 |
[36:23] | – All right, thanks, man. – You got it. | -好的 谢了 -别客气 |
[36:24] | Say hi to everyone for me, all right? | 替我给大家问个好吧 |
[36:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:35] | Yeah, okay. That’s kind of freaky. | 好吧 这确实有点吓人了 |
[36:38] | Yeah, yeah, see? I told you. | 对 看到了吧 我说过的 |
[36:40] | Hey, Oliver, what’s up? | 奥利弗 什么事 |
[36:47] | You’re a really slow reader. | 你读东西还真是慢 |
[36:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:55] | I want one of these super cars. | 我想要一辆这种超级汽车 |
[36:58] | I mean, especially | 我是说尤其… |
[36:59] | if I can run it off the bacon grease I collect? I mean– | 我能用它减掉陈年积累的脂肪 |
[37:02] | Man, Wally. | 天呐 沃利 |
[37:04] | I’m so impressed. | 我太佩服了 |
[37:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:07] | But Barry gave me a lot of help, so… | 其实巴里给了我很多帮助 |
[37:10] | Yeah, he did, but this was all your idea, | 是的 没错 不过这都是你的主意 |
[37:13] | This is your hard work. It’s all you. | 这是你的勤奋努力 都是你 |
[37:14] | Barry’d say the same thing. | 巴里也会这样说的 |
[37:17] | Would he? | 会吗 |
[37:21] | Look, Wally. | 听着 沃利 |
[37:26] | Iris and I took Barry in when he was 11, | 巴里11岁时 我和爱瑞丝就收留了他 |
[37:30] | and the reason he came to live with us | 他过来和我们生活 |
[37:31] | is because his mother was murdered, | 是因为他的妈妈被杀害了 |
[37:34] | and his father was wrongfully imprisoned for it. | 他的爸爸因此蒙冤入狱 |
[37:39] | And I have been overprotective of that kid since that day. | 自从那天起 我一直对他关怀备至 |
[37:43] | We gave him all the love and support he needed | 给他全部的爱与支持 |
[37:48] | to get through that tragedy | 帮他渡过难关 |
[37:49] | and become the man he is now. | 他才能有现在的样子 |
[37:53] | So that–that pride | 所以那种自豪感 |
[37:57] | you see when iris and I are talking about him, | 我和爱瑞丝谈起他时的自豪感 |
[37:59] | is because… | 是因为… |
[38:02] | things could have gone very differently. | 庆幸自己给了他巨大的改变 |
[38:05] | But he’s not perfect, | 但他并不完美 |
[38:08] | and he’s not favored over you or Iris or anybody else. | 他也不比你和艾瑞丝 或任何人更重要 |
[38:13] | So you have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[38:17] | He’s my son… | 他是我儿子 |
[38:20] | just like you are. | 就像你一样 |
[38:25] | What are you doing with those? | 你摆弄这些做什么呢 |
[38:27] | I’m adjusting the wavelength trigger, | 我在调试波长触发器 |
[38:29] | See if I can get these to work over here. | 看看能不能让它们再次工作 |
[38:31] | So you can catch some breachers? | 那样你就能抓住穿越者了吗 |
[38:33] | dear god! | 我的老天 |
[38:35] | Caitlin, your hands are freezing. | 凯特琳 你的手好冰 |
[38:37] | Caitlin. I’ve always hated that name. | 凯特琳 我一直不喜欢这个名字 |
[38:41] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[38:43] | No, no, no, it’s starting. You’re starting to become– | 糟了 糟了 开始了 你开始变成… |
[38:46] | Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手吗 |
[38:52] | That ain’t right. | 这不妥 |
[38:53] | That ain’t right, that’s just rude. | 这不妥 这么做太过分了 |
[38:55] | Who put you up to this? | 是谁让你这么玩的 |
[38:56] | Barry put you up to this, didn’t he? | 是巴里指使你的 对不对 |
[38:57] | Oh, I should’ve know you two were– | 我早该明白你们两个很… |
[39:00] | – Cold? – Yeah. | -很冷酷 -没错 |
[39:02] | You deserve it | 你活该的 |
[39:03] | for thinking that I could ever become like her. | 竟然以为我会变成冰霜杀手 |
[39:06] | Cisco, you need to stop worrying about me. | 西斯科 你不用再担心我了 |
[39:09] | I may be sad, I may want to be alone for a little while, | 我也许难过 我也许想一个人静静 |
[39:12] | but I promise you, | 但我向你保证 |
[39:13] | Killer Frost will never exist on this earth, okay? | 这个地球绝不会有冰霜杀手 好吗 |
[39:17] | Besides, you tested me. | 况且 你给我化验过 |
[39:18] | I don’t even have the meta-human gene, | 我都没有超能力者基因 |
[39:21] | So please stop worrying about me, okay? | 请你不要再为我担心了 好吗 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:27] | Come on, Barry wants us upstairs. | 走吧 巴里叫我们上去 |
[39:31] | For real, though, you got to work on that circulation. | 不过说真的 你应该研究下血液循环 |
[39:34] | You might have Raynaud’s or something. | 你可能患有雷诺式病 |
[39:35] | You know what Raynaud’s is? | 你知道雷诺氏病吧 |
[39:36] | I’m a doctor, Cisco. | 我是名医生 西斯科 |
[39:40] | Hail, hail, the gang’s all here. | 了不起 了不起 大伙儿到齐了 |
[39:42] | What’s good? | 有什么事 |
[39:47] | I need to apologize to you all. | 我要向所有人道歉 |
[39:53] | Last year I made a choice | 去年我做了个选择 |
[39:56] | to go back in time and save my mother, | 穿越到过去救我妈妈 |
[40:00] | and that choice had a lot of consequences | 这个选择带来了很多后果 |
[40:05] | that will haunt me for the rest of my life, | 这些后果会缠着我一生 |
[40:09] | just like I know it haunts all of you too. | 我知道它们也在缠着你们 |
[40:15] | Zoom, | 极速 |
[40:18] | Jay’s death… | 杰伊的死 |
[40:21] | it’s all because of me, | 全都因我而起 |
[40:23] | but I own those choices. | 但这些选择是我的 |
[40:27] | We’re the ones who opened the door to Earth-2. | 是我们打开了地球二的入口 |
[40:29] | We’re the ones who brought Zoom here, | 是我们把极速引到这里 |
[40:32] | but we are also the ones who are gonna stop him. | 但也会是我们去阻止他 |
[40:36] | How? | 怎么做 |
[40:39] | How are we gonna stop Zoom, Allen? | 我们要怎么阻止极速 艾伦 |
[40:42] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[40:47] | But those breaches aren’t closed forever, | 但这些缺口没有永远关闭 |
[40:50] | and we’re not done with Earth-2. | 我们和地球二的事也没有结束 |
[41:01] | Jay’s death was not in vain. | 杰伊没有白白死去 |
[41:05] | We will meet Zoom again, | 我们会再次见到极速 |
[41:07] | and the next time, I will beat him, | 等到那时 我会打败他 |
[41:12] | whoever that monster is. | 无论他是何方神圣 |
[41:48] | Well, this is a complication. | 好吧 这下事情复杂了 |