时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | And I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:24] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | We’ve got Turtle locked up in the pipeline. | 我们已经把乌龟人关起来了 |
[00:31] | All we got to do is use him to figure out | 现在要做的就是想个办法 |
[00:33] | how to steal Zoom’s speed. | 偷走极速的速度 |
[00:34] | That might take longer than we thought. | 时间估计比我们想象的要长 |
[00:36] | – Why’s that? – Because Turtle’s dead. | -为什么 -因为乌龟人死了 |
[00:38] | You need to figure out what triggers your vibes. | 你所需要的就是搞清楚什么能触发你的震波 |
[00:40] | Sometimes it’s when I touch something | 有时是当我 |
[00:41] | that belongs to a breacher; | 触碰到和缺口有关的东西 |
[00:43] | sometimes it just happens. | 有时就这么发生了 |
[00:44] | There’s always a cause. | 事出必有因 |
[00:45] | We’re gonna help you save Jesse. | 我们要帮你救出杰西 |
[00:48] | You want me to leave everything I have here? | 你要我放弃在这里的一切吗 |
[00:50] | I mean, my life– | 我的生活 |
[00:51] | You don’t have a life here anymore. | 你在这不再有生活可言 |
[00:52] | Zoom is too powerful. | 极速太强大了 |
[00:54] | Close it. Close it now. | 关了它 快关了它 |
[00:57] | No! | 不 |
[00:59] | Jay’s death was not in vain. | 杰伊没有白白死去 |
[01:01] | We will meet Zoom again, | 我们会再次见到极速 |
[01:02] | and the next time, I will beat him, | 等到那时 我会打败他 |
[01:04] | whoever that monster is. | 无论他是何方神圣 |
[01:22] | It didn’t look this deep on the map. | 地图上看着没这么深 |
[01:24] | That’s ’cause maps are flat. | 因为地图上的是平面图 |
[01:25] | This is, like, 1,000 feet deep. | 看着有三百多米深 |
[01:27] | Well, you want to get faster. | 你想要变得更快 |
[01:29] | Maybe plummeting to your death is the motivation you need. | 垂直摔下去估计能给你动力 |
[01:32] | So to reach escape velocity, | 要达到逃逸速度 |
[01:34] | you’re gonna have to go… | 你得能跑 |
[01:38] | that fast. | 这么快 |
[01:39] | Well, that fast is impossible. I can promise you that. | 我敢肯定达不到这速度 |
[01:43] | “Nothing in life is promised except death” | “除了死亡 人生没有肯定的事” |
[01:46] | Edgar Allan Poe? | 埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[01:48] | Kanye West. | 坎耶·韦斯特 |
[01:49] | If it makes you feel any better, | 这个故事或许能让你好受些 |
[01:50] | Evel Knievel cleared a line of cars | 埃维尔·克尼维尔[冒险运动家] |
[01:52] | that was twice this long, | 根本没有超能力 |
[01:53] | and he didn’t even have superpowers, | 还越过了一排两倍这么长的车队 |
[01:56] | unless you count that sweet-ass ride. | 除非你骑着他那辆酷炫的摩托车 |
[01:59] | Do you hear yourself? | 你在说什么 |
[02:00] | What? Look, you’re gonna be fine. | 什么 听着 你会没事的 |
[02:01] | I’m 80% sure of it. | 我有百分之八十的把握 |
[02:03] | – Okay. – 76. | -好 -百分之七十六 |
[02:05] | Like, a strong 72. | 绝对有百分之七十二 |
[02:06] | I can’t stop, Caitlin, help. | 停不下来了 凯特琳 帮我 |
[02:08] | If you don’t feel ready, you probably shouldn’t do it. | 你要是没准备好 那最好就此打住 |
[02:12] | Not helpful. | 并没帮上忙 |
[02:13] | Look, Zoom’s still out there. | 还没抓住极速 |
[02:14] | And once I find a way back to Earth-2, | 只要找到了回到地球二的办法 |
[02:16] | I have to be faster than him. | 那我就必须比他快 |
[02:17] | And, I mean, right now– | 我是说 现在 |
[02:20] | I wasn’t even fast enough to save Jay. | 我的速度连杰伊都救不了 |
[02:25] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[02:53] | He’s gonna make it. | 他快成功了 |
[03:00] | – No! – Oh, damn. | -不 -糟糕 |
[03:15] | “Why’d you have to bring those drones along, Cisco” | “你干嘛还带着无人机 西斯科” |
[03:18] | “Oh, I don’t know.” You’re welcome, everyone. | “我也不知道” 不客气 各位 |
[03:30] | Signed projects, including releases of solo albums. | 签约项目 包括发行个人专辑 |
[03:33] | Pop music would never be the same | 碧昂丝离开之后 |
[03:35] | after Beyoncé left Destiny’s Child. | 天命真女的作品将就此改变 |
[03:37] | Wait, that doesn’t make any sense. | 慢着 这不对啊 |
[03:40] | They mean Senator Knowles? | 他们说的是参议员诺尔斯吗 |
[03:46] | Scooch. | 让开 |
[03:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:49] | So how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:51] | Well, he’s not a red splat on the side of a mountain. | 他没有变成红贴纸贴在山上 |
[03:53] | That’s our new definition of success? | 咱们现在就这么定义成功 |
[03:55] | It’s one of them. | 定义之一 |
[03:56] | So, you didn’t make the canyon jump? | 你没跳过峡谷吗 |
[03:57] | No. What else can we try? | 没有 还有什么办法 |
[04:00] | A bigger canyon? | 更大的峡谷 |
[04:03] | Okay, fine, no more canyons. | 好了 不跳峡谷了 |
[04:04] | I know I can crack this. | 我知道我能做到 |
[04:05] | I’ve just been going about it wrong. | 只是我方法不对 |
[04:06] | I need to find my leg up. | 我得调整到最好状态 |
[04:08] | Have we factored in drag? | 我们考虑阻力了吗 |
[04:10] | Wells, can we rerun the simulation? | 威尔斯 能再模拟一次吗 |
[04:11] | Let it go for now. | 暂时先别想了 |
[04:13] | Zoom’s still out there. | 我们还没抓到极速 |
[04:14] | He’s terrorizing a whole world full of people, your world. | 他使整个世界 你们的世界陷入恐慌 |
[04:17] | You know, I’m not doing this for fun. | 我这不是在闹着玩 |
[04:18] | Barry, we’ve been working on this all week. | 巴里 这一周我们都在忙这事 |
[04:20] | You’re tired, we’re tired. | 你累了 我们也累了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, what we need is some downtime. | 是啊 我们需要停工休息一下 |
[04:24] | Downtime leads to increased productivity, | 停工期有助提高未来生产率 |
[04:26] | ergo we have to have fun. | 所以我们要出去玩 |
[04:30] | And the best way to have fun | 而出去玩最好的方式 |
[04:31] | is for us to go out to the club. | 就是一起去夜店玩 |
[04:34] | Am I right, team Flash? | 我说得对吗 队友们 |
[04:35] | Let’s get turnt! | 嗨起来 |
[04:38] | No, but seriously, we need a break. | 说真的 我们需要休息一下 |
[04:39] | You know, I think Cisco’s right, | 我觉得西斯科说得对 |
[04:40] | and if I’m saying we need a break, | 连我都说我们该休息 |
[04:41] | then you know it’s serious. | 我们就真的该休息了 |
[04:42] | All right, let’s go out tonight. | 好吧 那我们今晚出去玩 |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah. Can I go? | 好啊 我可以去吗 |
[04:50] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[04:52] | Look, just ’cause you’re stuck in this lab all day, | 你可以整天都泡在实验室里 |
[04:53] | doesn’t mean I should be too. | 不代表我也要这样 |
[04:54] | Over my rotting corpse. | 等我入土了 |
[04:57] | Look, what happened to trying new things, | 说好的尝试新事物 |
[04:59] | meeting new people? | 认识新朋友呢 |
[04:59] | You said I should start a life here, right? | 你要我在这里开始新生活 不是吗 |
[05:01] | And Zoom’s over there, and we’re over here, | 而且极速在那边 我们在这边 |
[05:02] | so there’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么可担心的 |
[05:05] | There’s always something to worry about. | 总有可以担心的事 |
[05:07] | Okay, well, you said Barry and them are good people | 好吧 你说巴里他们是好人 |
[05:09] | and I should get to know them. | 我应该多去了解他们 |
[05:14] | I did. | 我有说过 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:15] | And you know they’ll keep me safe no matter what. | 你知道他们无论如何都会保护我的安全 |
[05:18] | Look, I have a life to live, dad, | 我要有自己的生活 爸爸 |
[05:19] | and whole world to explore. Please? | 我想去看看这个世界 求你了 |
[05:22] | Please? | 求你了 |
[05:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | But if you’re gonna go, you should take protection. | 如果你要去 就要带上保护措施 |
[05:33] | Oh, dad, | 爸爸 |
[05:35] | I don’t need–I don’t know what you thought | 我不需要 我不知道你以为 |
[05:37] | I was gonna be doing, but I… | 我会去干嘛 但我 |
[05:41] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | I mean, is it necessary? It’s kind of, you know… | 真的有必要吗 这有点… |
[05:46] | Or I could always build you an inescapable daughter cube. | 不然我给你造个监狱方块 |
[05:51] | Funny. | 好好笑啊 |
[05:52] | You know I’d get out though, right? | 但你知道我会逃出去的 对吧 |
[05:55] | All right, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 那我戴着它 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Oh, god, sorry. It keeps doing that. | 天呐 对不起 它老是响 |
[06:27] | My dad made me wear it. | 我爸非让我戴着它 |
[06:28] | Don’t worry about it. It’s all good. | 别担心 没事的 |
[06:29] | I’m really glad you came, Jesse, | 我很高兴你来了 杰西 |
[06:31] | even though this place is less than ideal. | 虽然这里不怎么样 |
[06:33] | Hey, toast? | 祝杯酒吧 |
[06:38] | To Jay. | 敬杰伊 |
[06:39] | I wonder what Jay would say if he was here right now. | 我在想如果杰伊在的话 他会说什么 |
[06:42] | “What’s a Kamikaze” | 神风特工队是什么 |
[06:43] | and then you’d spend ten minutes explaining it. | 然后你会花十分钟跟他解释 |
[06:45] | And he’d say, “Just kidding. We have those on earth-2.” | 然后他会说”开玩笑的 地球二上也有” |
[06:48] | Yeah, well, we don’t have those, so… | 好吧 我们没有那个 所以 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry, Miss Underage. | 抱歉 未成年小姐 |
[06:51] | None of us plan on getting murdered by your father tonight. | 今晚我们谁也不想被你爸杀掉 |
[06:54] | Oh, whatever, he’s all talk. | 没事的 他就是嘴皮子厉害 |
[06:58] | Yo, guys, what’s up? | 伙计们 你们好吗 |
[07:00] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[07:03] | What’s up, Wally? | 你好吗 沃利 |
[07:04] | Hey, interesting choice of venue. | 地方选得很有意思 |
[07:06] | The tic-tac-toe theme is cool. | 井字游戏的主题很酷 |
[07:08] | – Barry picked it. – Cisco picked it. | -是巴里选的 -是西斯科选的 |
[07:09] | – I– – For real? | -我没 -真的吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I picked it. I don’t go out much. | 对 是我选的 我不怎么出来玩 |
[07:12] | It had four stars on yelp, so… | 这家在点评网上有四颗星 所以 |
[07:14] | Okay, fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[07:15] | So who’s this? | 所以这是谁 |
[07:16] | This is Wally. He’s my… | 这是沃利 他是我的 |
[07:19] | Foster, or step–adopted… | 养父 或者继 收养 |
[07:23] | my new–this is– he’s my new friend. | 我的新 这是 他是我新认识的朋友 |
[07:24] | This is Jesse. | 这是杰西 |
[07:28] | So, Jesse, are you new in town? | 杰西 你刚来这镇上吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, you could say that. | 是 可以这么说 |
[07:32] | Yeah, me too. Are you from far away? | 我也是 你是从很远的地方来的吗 |
[07:35] | Like you wouldn’t believe. | 远得让你不敢相信 |
[07:39] | You know what? Would you just excuse me? | 这样吧 我可以失陪一下吗 |
[07:41] | I just need to go powder my…watch. | 我得去化妆间整理一下我的 手表 |
[07:48] | Hey, so I know I’m practically your brother, | 我知道我基本上算是你弟弟 |
[07:51] | and I’m, like, half Jay’s size, | 而且我只有杰伊个头的一半 |
[07:53] | but you want to dance? | 但你可以陪我跳舞吗 |
[07:56] | – Sure. – Come on, let’s go. | -当然 -来吧 我们走 |
[08:07] | Stupid watch. | 蠢手表 |
[08:09] | All right, buddy, you have beeped your last beep. | 好的 伙计 你响够了吧 |
[08:17] | Something else rising also, | 因此我会 |
[08:19] | some dark instinct about what I would do | 用我邪恶的本能 |
[08:24] | to the person who had taken you, | 对带走你的人 |
[08:26] | the things I would do. | 做出一些事 |
[08:40] | So how’s Wally doing? | 最近沃利怎么样 |
[08:42] | Yeah, he’s good; he’s just diving into his schoolwork. | 他很好 他就是埋头学习 |
[08:45] | – Good. – Yeah. | -那很好 -是啊 |
[08:46] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[08:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[08:56] | Promise me if we ever do get married, | 向我保证 如果我们真的结婚了 |
[08:58] | you will not do that dance at our wedding. | 你一定不要在我们的婚礼上跳这种舞 |
[09:01] | Oh, I can promise you that. | 这我肯定能保证 |
[09:03] | I mean, not the wedding, the dancing. | 我指的不是婚礼 是那种舞 |
[09:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:10] | I don’t know; I just think it’s weird | 我不知道 我只是觉得的 |
[09:11] | that were married in the future and on earth-2. | 我们在未来和地球二结婚很奇怪 |
[09:16] | I wonder what our married doppelgangers are doing tonight. | 我好奇咱们结婚了的二重身今晚在做什么 |
[09:21] | Probably earth-2’s equivalent of “Netflix and chill.” | 大概是地球二版本的”聚一聚刷刷剧” |
[09:25] | Sounds nice. I mean, for them. | 听起来不错 我是说 对他们来说 |
[09:43] | It was the Flash! | 是闪电侠 |
[09:44] | My wallet’s gone. | 我的钱包不见了 |
[09:45] | Someone took my purse. | 有人拿走了我的手袋 |
[10:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[10:12] | Okay, I got it. Thanks, man. | 好的 我知道了 谢谢了 |
[10:14] | Hey, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:16] | What happened last night? | 昨晚怎么回事 |
[10:17] | I know you didn’t rob these people. | 我知道你没有抢劫那些人 |
[10:18] | No, I was bored. Thought I’d have some fun. | 我觉得无聊 所以想找点乐子 |
[10:20] | Well, look, whoever did this, they got everyone | 这个人在六分钟之内 |
[10:22] | within a ten-block radius in under six minutes. | 把十个街区内的所有人都抢了 |
[10:24] | You couldn’t catch them? | 你没追上这个人吗 |
[10:25] | No, this speedster’s faster than me, I guess. | 没有 这个极速者好像比我快 |
[10:27] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:28] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[10:29] | Hey, so I spoke to that girl over there. | 我和那边的女孩谈过了 |
[10:31] | She snapped a photo of the red blur. | 她拍下了这张红色幻影的照片 |
[10:35] | Look familiar? | 看着熟悉吗 |
[10:36] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[10:38] | I know, it looks exactly like the photo | 我知道 这照片看起来和我 |
[10:39] | I took of you last year. | 去年给你拍的那张一模一样 |
[10:41] | Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out. | 别担心 我们会想办法解决的 |
[10:43] | We always do. | 我们总能想出办法 |
[10:45] | Oh, it’s work. I’ve got to go. | 是工作 我得走了 |
[10:46] | Keep me posted, okay? | 随时通知我进展 好吗 |
[10:48] | Joe, I don’t want people thinking the Flash | 乔 我不想让人们把闪电侠 |
[10:49] | is a petty thief. | 当成小窃贼 |
[10:50] | Well, we need to get to work squashing those rumors | 我们得赶紧开始粉碎那些谣传 |
[10:52] | before they spread. | 以免它们散播 |
[10:56] | Here it is, people: | 这就是了 伙计们 |
[10:57] | evidence that the Flash has gone rogue. | 闪电侠变坏了的证据 |
[11:00] | Couldn’t it be the speedster in the helmet? | 会不会是那个戴钢盔的极速者 |
[11:02] | The photo speaks for itself. | 这张照片就能说明 |
[11:03] | No helmet glare, | 没有头盔的反光 |
[11:04] | confirming that this is the scarlet speedster. | 证明这就是红色极速者 |
[11:07] | We’re gonna expose him as a fraud. | 我们要揭露他的谎言 |
[11:09] | Mckay, I want you at the police department | 麦凯 我要你去警察局 |
[11:10] | getting any interview you can. | 尽可能多地采访 |
[11:12] | Okay, on it. | 好的 马上办 |
[11:13] | Williams, eyewitness encounters. | 威廉姆斯 目击证人采访 |
[11:15] | The people of this city need to know | 这座城市的民众需要知道 |
[11:16] | what it feels like to be robbed by a hero. | 被一个英雄打劫是什么感觉 |
[11:20] | West, I want you to do a piece on it from your perspective. | 韦斯特 我想要你以自己看到的写篇文章 |
[11:24] | You were there last night. You’ve seen him in action. | 你昨晚在现场 你看到亲眼看到他了 |
[11:26] | Okay, but why would the Flash need to make off | 好吧 但是为什么闪电侠想要 |
[11:27] | with a couple of hundred bucks | 抢那几百块钱 |
[11:28] | when he’s saved so many lives? | 他可是救过那么多人 |
[11:30] | I mean, he is actually a hero. | 我是说 他是个真正的英雄 |
[11:32] | Iris, you’re a smart woman. You can’t be that naive. | 艾瑞丝 你是个聪明的女人 别这么天真 |
[11:36] | We live in a city full of meta-humans | 我们住在一个充满超能力者的城市里 |
[11:37] | who continually do whatever they want, | 他们一直为所欲为 |
[11:39] | The Flash included. | 闪电侠也是其中之一 |
[11:41] | Write it up, | 写出来吧 |
[11:42] | his journey from streak to freak, | 他从英雄堕落成了坏蛋 |
[11:46] | Due on my desk tomorrow. | 明天放到我桌上 |
[12:08] | So… fun night? | 怎么样 昨晚玩得好吗 |
[12:11] | Before all the chaos broke loose? | 在那混乱发生之前 |
[12:16] | Then I would do anything | 我会不惜一切 |
[12:18] | to get you back, | 也要把你救回来 |
[12:22] | Including killing a man. | 包括杀死一个人 |
[12:25] | Tell me I’m not hearing this right. | 告诉我是我听错了 |
[12:34] | No, that’s true. | 不 你没听错 |
[12:39] | Zoom had you. | 极速抓了你 |
[12:41] | Zoom needed the Flash’s speed. | 极速需要闪电侠的速度 |
[12:44] | And it was him or you. | 不是他就是你 |
[12:47] | And I was not going to lose you. | 而我不想失去你 |
[12:51] | You know, you were my hero. | 你知道 你是我的英雄 |
[12:54] | My dad, the brilliant scientist | 我父亲 天才科学家 |
[12:55] | who could accomplish anything he put his mind to. | 只要有心就可以达成任何事 |
[12:58] | He taught me I could never dream too big. | 他教导我梦想没有界限 |
[13:01] | But now… | 但现在 |
[13:04] | now you’re a killer, | 现在你成了杀人凶手 |
[13:05] | and I barely recognize you at all. | 我几乎不认识你了 |
[13:07] | – Jesse – No, no, no. | -杰西 -别别别 |
[13:08] | Don’t-don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:10] | I’m not going far. | 我不会离开太远 |
[13:14] | I mean, where did this speedster even come from? | 我说 那个极速者究竟哪里来的 |
[13:16] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[13:17] | All I know is that blur made 60 smackeroos off of me. | 我只知道那团幻影把我弄得晕头转向 |
[13:21] | Ridiculous. | 难以置信 |
[13:22] | Maybe it’s another one of Zoom’s henchmen somehow? | 可能又是极速的手下 |
[13:24] | The breaches are closed. | 缺口都关闭了 |
[13:25] | The only other way to become a speedster | 只有通过粒子加速器爆炸 |
[13:26] | is from a particle accelerator explosion. | 才能成为极速者 |
[13:28] | Okay, but then why only make yourself known now? | 好吧 那为什么现在才曝光你自己 |
[13:32] | You see what I’m saying? | 明白我在说什么吧 |
[13:32] | We’d have had to seen them in action before. | 我们之前肯定会见过他们行动 |
[13:34] | I’m not saying it makes sense; I’m just saying | 我不是在说这话解释得通 我只是在说 |
[13:35] | that’s the only other way to become a speedster. | 这是成为极速者的唯一办法 |
[13:38] | Actually, there’s another way. | 其实还有别的办法 |
[13:45] | It’s called Velocity-9. | 这叫终极速度-9 |
[13:48] | That’s a sexy-ass name. What is it? | 这名字太性感了 是干什么 |
[13:50] | It’s a speed drug. | 这是种神速药 |
[13:51] | Jay took it when you were on Earth-2 | 你在地球二时 杰伊使用它 |
[13:53] | to save the city from a Meta-human. | 来从超能力者手中保护了城市 |
[13:55] | What? How could you not tell me this? | 什么 你怎么没跟我说这件事 |
[13:58] | I promised Jay I wouldn’t. | 我答应过杰伊不会说 |
[14:00] | Jay, what do you– why? | 杰伊 你怎么…为什么 |
[14:04] | Because Jay knew how dangerous this drug is. | 因为 杰伊知道这药的危险性 |
[14:07] | I should know, Barry; | 我也知道 巴里 |
[14:08] | Snow and I worked on it together. | 是斯诺和我一起研发的 |
[14:12] | Guys, I have been busting my butt out there, | 伙计们 我一直在全力以赴应战 |
[14:14] | pushing myself to the limit, | 挑战自己的极限 |
[14:16] | trying to get better, trying to be faster, | 想要变得更强 想要速度更快 |
[14:18] | and you’re telling me that there’s been something | 而你们现在告诉我 一直以来 |
[14:20] | this whole time that could’ve helped me? | 有这么一种东西可以帮助我 |
[14:22] | This could’ve helped me take down Zoom. | 这药能帮我打倒极速 |
[14:23] | It could have helped me save Earth-2 Joe, save Jay. | 能帮我拯救地球二的乔 拯救杰伊 |
[14:26] | Jay was sick. | 杰伊病了 |
[14:28] | The drug that he took to regain his speed | 他服下的那药物 在恢复速度的同时 |
[14:30] | was also causing cellular degeneration. | 还会导致细胞退化 |
[14:33] | It was killing him. | 它在慢慢的杀死他 |
[14:35] | I tried to help, I tried to find a cure, | 我尽力帮他 我尽力找出解药 |
[14:38] | But in all my experiments, the effects were just temporary. | 但以我的经验来看 影响只是暂时的 |
[14:41] | The V-9 is deadly. | 终极速度-9是致命的 |
[14:44] | Why not tell me this? Why keep me in the dark? | 为什么不告诉我 为什么瞒着我 |
[14:47] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[14:51] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[15:02] | – Are you okay? – Did you vibe? | -你没事吧 -你感受到震波了吗 |
[15:08] | Meta-human. | 是超能力者 |
[15:10] | Yeah, social media app for the win. | 社交网络软件成功了 |
[15:13] | Bad Flash is back. | 坏蛋闪电侠回来了 |
[15:18] | Bad Flash… what? | 坏蛋闪电侠 什么 |
[15:20] | No. I’m losing my touch over here. | 不 我失去起名能力了 |
[15:33] | He’s coming up on Fifth and Everett. | 他就快到第五街和埃弗里特街口 |
[15:34] | You can use the alley to cut him off. | 你可以抄小巷拦截他 |
[15:59] | A lady speedster? | 女极速者 |
[16:00] | It only took us two years, but we finally got one, | 虽然只花了两年 但是终于出现了 |
[16:03] | a lady speedster. | 一个女极速者 |
[16:04] | Hey, here’s a question for you, purely scientific, | 有个问题问你 纯粹科学方面的 |
[16:08] | was she good-looking? | 她长得漂亮吗 |
[16:09] | You know, I was a little busy getting my ass handed to me, | 我当时正处于挨打状态呢 |
[16:12] | so I didn’t really notice. | 所以真没怎么留意 |
[16:13] | Right, right, right, but, you know, | 对对对 但是你知道 |
[16:14] | next time, for science? | 下一次 为了科学研究 |
[16:16] | Okay, yeah, next time she punches me in the face, | 行啊 下次她打我脸的时候 |
[16:18] | I’ll be sure to get her number. | 我会确保先要到她的电话号码的 |
[16:19] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[16:20] | But the question remains, who is she? | 但是问题还没解决 她是什么人 |
[16:23] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[16:24] | We could run her through the facial recognition. | 我们可以用面部识别软件来查查 |
[16:26] | She had a mask on. | 她戴着面具 |
[16:27] | What was her suit like? | 她的战衣是怎么样的 |
[16:29] | Hey, it’s a valid question. | 这问题很有价值 |
[16:30] | It is, actually. How was her suit constructed? | 没错 她的战衣是怎么个构造 |
[16:33] | It was good. It was very good. | 很不错 非常好 |
[16:35] | It was like mine. | 跟我的一样 |
[16:37] | It was made by somebody | 制作它的那个人 |
[16:39] | who understands the needs of a Speedster. | 非常熟悉极速者的需要 |
[16:41] | So that would be someone with access to tech and a lab. | 所以是某个可以接触到科技和实验室的人 |
[16:46] | Oh, no. I’m having a very bad thought. | 不 我有一个很不好的想法 |
[16:53] | When I designed V-9, | 在我设计终极速度-9时 |
[16:54] | I was having trouble formatting the extracellular matrix, | 我没法解决格式化细胞外基质的问题 |
[16:56] | so I called a colleague of mine at Mercury Labs | 所以我找到了水星实验室的旧同事 |
[16:58] | for some assistance, Eliza Harmon. | 寻求一些援助 伊丽莎·哈蒙 |
[17:01] | She knows how to make this speed drug? | 她知道如何研制这个神速药吗 |
[17:02] | No, I followed the protocols | 不知道 我遵守了 |
[17:04] | of information compartmentalization. | 信息划分的规定 |
[17:05] | I only gave her three of the eight components | 终极速度-9的必要结构 我只告诉了她 |
[17:07] | necessary for V-9’s structure. | 八种成分中的三种 |
[17:09] | Okay, so she didn’t have the full recipe. | 所以她不知道完整的配方 |
[17:11] | Unless she reverse engineered her own V-9. | 除非她逆向还原出了她自己的终极速度-9 |
[17:14] | Eliza’s a genius, but that’s way out of character for her. | 伊丽莎是个天才 但是这样做太不像她了 |
[17:16] | Well, it’s worth taking a look. | 值得一探究竟 |
[17:17] | I’ll go see her. | 我去见见她 |
[17:19] | Hey, I’m coming too. | 我也一起去 |
[17:24] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna go train. | 我去训练了 |
[17:41] | Knock-knock. | 打扰了 |
[17:43] | Am I hallucinating, or is that disgraced | 我出现幻觉了吗 还是这真是失宠了的 |
[17:45] | ex-Mercury employee Caitlin Snow? | 水星前任职员凯特琳·斯诺 |
[17:48] | Eliza Harmon, burning the midnight oil. | 伊丽莎·哈蒙 熬夜做研究 |
[17:50] | Don’t you ever take a break? | 你不需要休息一下吗 |
[17:51] | Well, you know what they say, | 你知道吗 |
[17:52] | these thiocyanate ions won’t bond themselves. | 硫氰酸根离子不会自己结合在一起 |
[17:57] | Who is your handsome friend? | 你这位英俊的朋友怎么称呼 |
[18:00] | Detective Joe West, ma’am. | 乔·韦斯特警探 女士你好 |
[18:02] | Detective? | 是个警探啊 |
[18:02] | What brings you around these parts? | 您怎么大驾光临了 |
[18:04] | Well, that’s a funny story. | 说来有趣 |
[18:05] | You know how there’s a speedster | 你知道有个极速者 |
[18:06] | that’s been wreaking havoc on the city? | 在肆虐这座城市吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I heard the Flash went nuts. | 我听说闪电侠发疯了 |
[18:10] | Fame will do it to you. | 人出名后难免会这样 |
[18:11] | I guess some people can’t handle the limelight, right? | 他无法接受成为众人注目的中心 |
[18:14] | Well, we happen to know it was someone else. | 但我们知道其实另有其人 |
[18:16] | That’s why we’re here looking into this. | 所以我们才来这里调查这件事 |
[18:20] | Wow, how very “Law & Order” of you, Caitlin. | 你真有《法律与秩序》的精神 凯特琳 |
[18:26] | Do you remember that formula | 你记得几个月前 |
[18:27] | that you were helping me with a few months ago? | 我找你帮我处理的那个配方吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, vaguely. | 隐约记得 |
[18:31] | We think that it was somehow involved. | 就是这个配方牵涉其中 |
[18:33] | How? What did you have me working on? | 怎么会 那是什么配方 |
[18:35] | It’s classified, | 这是机密 |
[18:36] | but let’s just say it was some kind of enhancement, | 我只能说这是种增强剂 |
[18:39] | and we’re afraid that my research was stolen. | 我们担心我的研究被偷走了 |
[18:42] | Not from this lab. | 不是在这个实验室被偷的 |
[18:45] | Okay, between you and me, the place is pretty vulnerable. | 好吧 别传出去 这里挺松垮的 |
[18:50] | Ever since that break-in a few months ago, | 自从几个月前被闯入之后 |
[18:51] | some of us think Mcgee hasn’t sufficiently | 我们有些人认为麦吉没有充分地 |
[18:53] | stepped up security, | 加强保安 |
[18:55] | but I kept my research on lock | 但我的研究都有锁好 |
[18:56] | and destroyed the originals when it was given back to you. | 我在交回给你前把原样本都销毁了 |
[18:59] | But hey, you’re free to look around my lab if you want. | 但你可以随意搜查我的实验室 |
[19:03] | I don’t think that’ll be necessary. | 我认为不需要这么做 |
[19:05] | Sorry. I wish I could be more help. | 抱歉 我希望我能帮到你 |
[19:07] | It’s okay. It’s actually kind of a relief. | 没事 这其实也让我松了一口气 |
[19:09] | Will you call me if you hear anything, though? | 如果你有任何线索就打给我 好吗 |
[19:11] | Of course. That’s what friends are for. | 没问题 这是朋友该做的事 |
[19:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:22] | For now, we take her at her word. | 我们暂时相信她 |
[19:32] | West, how’s your article coming? | 韦斯特 你的文章写得咋样了 |
[19:35] | Um, great. | 挺好的 |
[19:37] | I have a source who knows for a fact | 我的线人确切地知道 |
[19:39] | that this speedster is not the Flash | 这个极速者不是闪电侠 |
[19:41] | but an imposter. | 而是假冒的 |
[19:42] | Ah, who’s your source? | 你的线人是谁 |
[19:44] | I am not at liberty to say. | 我不能说出来 |
[19:47] | Well, if you can’t tell me your source, | 如果你不能说你的线人是谁 |
[19:48] | I’m running the original story. | 那我就按原来的报道发了 |
[19:51] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[19:53] | You’re right; what’s one unnamed source | 你是对的 一个匿名线人 |
[19:56] | compared to dozens of eyewitnesses? | 怎么能跟几十个目击者比呢 |
[19:59] | Honestly, I’m just– I’m having a hard time | 其实 我在努力绞尽脑汁 |
[20:01] | wrapping my head around your vision for the story. | 围绕着你的视角写这篇报道 |
[20:05] | Something isn’t adding up. | 只是有些内容还理不清 |
[20:07] | How about we talk about it some more? | 我们深入探讨一下吧 |
[20:12] | Grab some coffee? What you say? | 一起喝咖啡探讨 怎么样 |
[20:14] | Coffee? Right now? | 现在去喝咖啡 |
[20:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[20:18] | I mean, a little caffeine never hurt anybody, right? | 摄入一点咖啡因应该不会伤身吧 |
[20:22] | Sure. | 当然不会 |
[20:40] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[20:41] | Oh, well, you’ve been pushing yourself too hard. | 你逼自己逼得太狠了 |
[20:43] | No, not hard enough. | 不 不够狠 |
[20:46] | I’m sick of always being passed over | 我已经受够总是被忽视 |
[20:47] | for the grant, for the promotion. | 不被认可 无法晋升 |
[20:50] | I’m underpaid and understaffed | 我的报酬过低 人手不足 |
[20:52] | and six months behind on my research. | 我的研究进度已经落后半年了 |
[20:54] | That’s why I started all of this. | 所以我才会开始搞这个 |
[20:56] | Your problem is you’re too much of a perfectionist. | 你的问题在于你太追求完美了 |
[20:58] | You don’t have to be. There’s beauty in chaos. | 你不需要这样 混乱中也有美 |
[21:01] | I don’t have time for chaos. | 我可没时间混乱 |
[21:03] | This was supposed to fix things, | 这本来能改善事物 |
[21:05] | and it ended up making it worse. | 结果却把事物变得更糟 |
[21:06] | Oh, silly girl. | 傻姑娘 |
[21:07] | You know it makes you feel better to blow off some steam. | 你知道它能让你舒缓压力心情舒畅 |
[21:11] | You will say anything for a fix. | 你为达目的不择手段 |
[21:13] | It’s your fault we’re hooked. | 我们被怀疑都是你的错 |
[21:14] | It’s Caitlin’s fault; | 是凯特琳的错 |
[21:16] | if she didn’t want us to find out what she was working on, | 如果她不想让我们知道她的研究 |
[21:18] | she shouldn’t have made it so damn easy. | 她就不该轻易交到我们手上 |
[21:35] | There’s not enough for both of us. | 这不够我们两个人服用 |
[21:36] | We–we need to save it for an emergency. | 我们要留来应急 |
[21:39] | You take it now; worry about getting more later. | 你现在服用 之后再想怎么弄更多 |
[21:41] | You’ll thank me. | 你会感谢我的 |
[22:14] | I know what’s best for us and where to get more. | 我知道怎么对我们最好 怎么拿到更多 |
[22:31] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:32] | – Training. – Training? | -训练 -训练 |
[22:34] | Allen, don’t be stupid. | 艾伦 别傻了 |
[22:42] | I know you took the V-9, Allen. | 我知道你拿走了V9 艾伦 |
[22:44] | – No, I haven’t. – Oh, no? | -不 我没有 -没有吗 |
[22:46] | No. | 没有 |
[22:47] | I took it, but I haven’t taken it yet. | 我拿了 但是还没有用 |
[22:50] | – Good. – Tell me why I shouldn’t. | -很好 -告诉我为什么不能用 |
[22:53] | Figure it out. | 自己想明白 |
[22:56] | If the game is already rigged, | 如果游戏已经被操纵了 |
[22:57] | why can’t I level the playing field? | 我为什么不能让它公平一点 |
[22:59] | I mean, if everybody else is cheating, | 如果所有人都在作弊 |
[23:00] | how can– I want to be fast enough | 那我…我想提高速度 |
[23:04] | to stop Zoom and any speedster that tries to hurt my friends. | 去阻止极速和其他极速者伤害我的朋友 |
[23:08] | Shouldn’t I use everything in my power to do that? | 我难道不该竭尽全力吗 |
[23:10] | You want to take a shortcut; is that right? | 你想走捷径 对不对 |
[23:12] | You want to take a shortcut? Remember this. | 你想走捷径吗 记好了 |
[23:14] | You lose a chunk of your humanity | 每当你向你的原则妥协一次 |
[23:17] | every time you compromise your values. | 你就会失去一些人性 |
[23:22] | Sorry, that’s really good coming from you. | 抱歉 这话居然能从你嘴里说出来 |
[23:25] | So don’t be like me. | 那就别像我一样 |
[23:27] | Be better. | 做个更好的人 |
[23:31] | Be like Jay. | 像杰伊一样 |
[23:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:53] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[23:58] | Hey, any luck locating our speedster | 排除伊丽莎的嫌疑后 |
[24:00] | since Eliza checked out? | 我们有极速者的其他线索吗 |
[24:01] | I’m still working on it, but… | 我还在找 不过 |
[24:14] | Time to have some fun. | 是时候找点乐子了 |
[24:22] | Hey! Cisco! Hey,Joe! | 西斯科 乔 |
[24:26] | Hey, she’s got me in the pipeline! | 她把我关在管道监狱里了 |
[24:38] | – What do you want? – Where’s the V-9, Caity? | -你想怎样 -V9在哪 凯特琳 |
[24:41] | I need a fix. | 我需要升个级 |
[24:43] | Eliza, is that you? | 伊丽莎 是你吗 |
[24:44] | Oh, Eliza’s not here right now. | 伊丽莎现在不在这里 |
[24:46] | My name is Trajectory. | 我叫弹道 |
[24:47] | Oh, why do the crazy ones always name themselves? | 为什么这些疯子总是给自己起外号 |
[24:49] | Look, Eliza, Velocity-9 is very dangerous, okay? | 伊莉莎 终极速度-9非常危险 |
[24:53] | It made a friend of mine very sick, | 我一个朋友因为它身体很不舒服 |
[24:54] | and he already had the Speed Force in him. | 而且他体内本身就有神速力 |
[24:57] | Look, your cellular system– | 听着 你的细胞组织 |
[24:58] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:00] | You are boring me to death. | 你真是让我无聊透顶 |
[25:02] | Hand over the V. | 把终极速度给我 |
[25:05] | I’m a physician. I took an oath. | 我是医生 我宣过誓的 |
[25:07] | I can’t give you anything that will hurt you. | 我不能给你会伤害你的东西 |
[25:09] | Right, so either hand over the V, | 那好 要么把终极速度交出来 |
[25:12] | or the cat guy gets it. | 要么这个爱猫男去拿给我 |
[25:24] | Hey, move, now. | 你 快去 |
[25:26] | Look, all the flasks are gone. | 所有的药瓶都没有了 |
[25:28] | There’s nothing left. | 现在什么都没有 |
[25:31] | Hey, I was really hoping you wouldn’t make me do | 我真的希望你们别逼我做 |
[25:33] | one of those “I have to kill you each one by one | 如果不交出我要的东西 |
[25:35] | until you give me what I want.” | 就一个个杀光这种事 |
[25:37] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[25:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:44] | You want V-9? | 你想要V9 |
[25:48] | We’ll make it for you. | 我们给你做 |
[25:49] | Dad, you can’t. | 爸爸 你不能这么做 |
[25:50] | We have all the ingredients. | 我们有所有的原料 |
[25:53] | I’m not a patient person, so better move fast. | 我可没什么耐心 所以你最好动作快点 |
[26:10] | Latte for me, and a Flash for you. | 我的拿铁 你的闪电侠 |
[26:15] | Wow, this guy even gets a drink named after him. | 这家伙居然还有同名饮料 |
[26:17] | Yes, he does; he’s saved a lot of people’s lives. | 是呀 他拯救了很多条生命 |
[26:20] | They just want to show their appreciation. | 大家想表达一下自己的感激 |
[26:22] | A little too much, if you ask me. | 要我说有点夸张了 |
[26:24] | Why can’t you see what everyone else sees? | 为什么你总跟别人的看法不一样 |
[26:28] | A few years back, I won the Dornfeld Award | 几年前 我因为调查报道了 |
[26:30] | for investigative reporting | 市长办公室的腐败情况 |
[26:31] | for my story on corruption in the mayor’s office. | 获得了多菲尔德奖 |
[26:33] | I investigated a man that everyone loved. | 我调查了那个广受爱戴的人 |
[26:38] | The mayor was young, telegenic, a former war hero. | 那个市长年又上镜 还是个战争英雄 |
[26:41] | He was voted in with overwhelming popular support. | 他以压倒性的民众支持率当选市长 |
[26:44] | It was… | 那真是 |
[26:46] | But–but I knew that his campaign was bought and paid for | 但我知道他的竞选有一个黑帮在背后 |
[26:50] | by the mob. | 出钱支持他 |
[26:52] | Okay, but not everyone is a corrupt mayor. | 好吧 但不是所有人都像他一样 |
[26:55] | But I saw him for what everyone else was too blind to see. | 可我看到了其他人所看不到的他 |
[26:59] | Everyone wants a hero. | 人人都想要一个英雄 |
[27:00] | Yeah, but in this case, the Flash actually is one. | 是 但闪电侠确实是个英雄 |
[27:03] | Iris, Iris, it’s our job | 爱瑞丝 我们的工作 |
[27:05] | to ensure that people, even heroes, | 就是确保民众 包括英雄 |
[27:08] | are held accountable for their actions. | 为他们的言行负责 |
[27:14] | So I’m guessing | 那我猜 |
[27:17] | on your list of dating pros and cons, | 你的约会准则上面 |
[27:19] | being anti-Flash is a major dealbreaker. | 反对闪电侠的人一定是没机会了 |
[27:23] | Dating pros and… | 约会准… |
[27:26] | Did you think that this… | 你觉得这是个… |
[27:28] | Oh, what? No, no. | 什么 不是 不是 |
[27:30] | No, forget what I said. I get it. | 不 你就当没听到 我懂 |
[27:32] | You just wanted to talk about the story some more… | 你说想探讨一下这篇报道 |
[27:39] | to stall. | 只是为了拖延 |
[27:41] | Right, because you’re trying to get out | 是啊 因为你也不想 |
[27:43] | of writing this article altogether. | 写这篇文章 |
[27:47] | Scott, wait, please don’t leave. | 斯科特 等等 别走 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know that this was… | 我很抱歉 我不知道这是… |
[27:53] | Why would you? | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[27:55] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[28:10] | It’s what you wanted. | 这就是你要的东西 |
[28:13] | Now let her go. | 现在放她走 |
[28:17] | How do I know the two of you | 我怎么知道你们两个是不是 |
[28:19] | didn’t lace this with a sedative to put me on my ass? | 在里面加镇定剂 好拿下我呢 |
[28:22] | We wouldn’t do that. | 我们不会那么做的 |
[28:24] | You can never be too safe, right? | 谨慎点总没错 对吧 |
[28:26] | No! | 不要 |
[28:27] | No! | 不要 |
[28:37] | Thanks for the fix, Snow. | 谢谢你的东西 斯诺 |
[28:40] | Get Barry. Are you okay? | 去找巴里 你没事吧 |
[28:46] | Well, good job on the cell, Cisco. | 你把牢房做得很坚固 西斯科 |
[28:48] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[28:49] | – What happened? – Turn her on her side. | -发生什么了 -让她侧过去 |
[28:52] | Eliza shot her up with V-9. | 伊丽莎给她注射了V-9 |
[28:53] | She’s going into shock. It’s too pure. | 她要休克了 药物含量太高了 |
[28:55] | Stay with me, Jesse. Stay with me. | 别睡过去 杰西 别睡过去 |
[28:56] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[28:57] | We’ve got to get the V-9 out of her system. | 我们得把她体内的V-9排出来 |
[28:58] | She needs a blood transfusion. | 她需要输血 |
[28:59] | The new blood will flush the drug out of her system. | 新的血液会把药物冲出来 |
[29:01] | – What blood type is she? – Pz negative. | -她是什么血型 -Pz阴性 |
[29:04] | Yeah, that’s not a thing on this Earth, man. | 伙计 这个地球上可没有这种血型 |
[29:06] | I’m a match. | 我有 |
[29:10] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[29:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[29:35] | We– you’re fine. You’re– you’re gonna be fine. | 我们 你没事了 你会好起来的 |
[29:38] | We got the drug out of your system. | 我们已经把你体内的药物排出来了 |
[29:42] | Looks like you saved the day again. | 看来你又挽救了大局 |
[29:47] | Look, honey, I know that this isn’t enough. | 听我说 亲爱的 我知道这还不够 |
[29:50] | I promise you, though, | 不过 我向你保证 |
[29:52] | I’m going to spend the rest of my life | 我一定会用我的下半辈子 |
[29:55] | making it up to you for the– | 为我做的那件可怕的事 |
[29:59] | for that terrible thing that I did. | 向你补偿的 |
[30:01] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[30:04] | And how many more terrible things | 那你为了保护我 |
[30:05] | are you gonna do to protect me? | 还会再做多少可怕的事呢 |
[30:11] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[30:13] | I mean, everything that you do | 你所做的每一件事 |
[30:16] | and everything that you have done for me, | 你为我做的每一件事 |
[30:20] | it’s so dark, and– and you don’t even see it. | 都太阴暗了 你甚至都没明白 |
[30:23] | I mean, you didn’t even hesitate out there. | 你刚才在那甚至都没有犹豫 |
[30:26] | Of course not. | 当然不会犹豫 |
[30:27] | I’m not going to lose you, Jesse. | 我不能失去你 杰西 |
[30:29] | Okay, but you just gave that crazy speedster | 好吧 可是你连想都不想 |
[30:32] | everything she wanted without even blinking, | 就给了那发疯的极速者所有想要的东西 |
[30:36] | without even thinking | 你都没有想过 |
[30:37] | what other lives could be at stake. | 其他人可能会因此有危险 |
[30:39] | It is my job to keep you safe, | 我的责任是保护你 |
[30:41] | to protect you, that’s my job. | 保护你 这才是我要做的 |
[30:43] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是重要的 |
[30:46] | Well, maybe it shouldn’t be. | 或许不应该是 |
[30:55] | Caitlin, I know she was your friend and all, | 凯特琳 我知道她是你的朋友 |
[30:57] | but homegirl has gone cuckoo bird. | 可是这个乖乖女已经变坏 |
[31:00] | Now she’s out there with more V-9. | 她现在还有了更多V-9 |
[31:01] | What she doesn’t know is, | 她不知道的是 |
[31:02] | I put in micro tracker in the drug. | 我在药里放了微型追踪器 |
[31:04] | Hmm, that’s a brilliant idea. | 这个办法真高明 |
[31:07] | You can run, but you can’t hide. | 你跑得快 但是你无处可藏 |
[31:10] | I’m the one to blame for all this, | 这一切都怪我 |
[31:11] | So I need to help fix it. | 所以我得想办法弥补 |
[31:13] | There’s plenty of blame to go around, Snow. | 要怪的人不是你 斯诺 |
[31:14] | What’s her location? | 她在什么位置 |
[31:15] | 弹道 位置追踪 | |
[31:16] | Central City Bridge. | 中城大桥 |
[31:18] | Why is she running back and forth? | 她为什么来回跑 |
[31:20] | Villains gonna vill. | 恶人在做恶了 |
[31:21] | She’s creating friction. | 她是在制造摩擦力 |
[31:23] | And at that vibration and speed… | 还是以这种震动和速度 |
[31:26] | – What? – Complete chaos. | -怎么了 -彻底混乱 |
[31:27] | She could destroy that whole bridge. | 她会毁了大桥的 |
[31:30] | And everyone on it. | 还有桥上所有的人 |
[32:02] | Guys, this bridge is coming down. | 各位 这座桥就要踏了 |
[32:06] | Barry, there’s about 200 people on that bridge right now. | 巴里 桥上现在大约有两百个人 |
[32:23] | You’re ruining all my fun. | 你真是太扫兴了 |
[32:39] | Trajectory’s too far away. | 弹道太远了 |
[32:40] | You won’t get to her running across the river. | 跑到河对岸也追不上她 |
[32:43] | I will if I jump. | 跳过去的话就可以 |
[32:45] | Barry, to make that jump, | 巴里 想要跳过去的话 |
[32:46] | you’ll need to go Mach 3.3, | 你得达到每秒1122米 |
[32:48] | but only for a second. | 但只能持续一秒钟 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:19] | Yeah, buddy! | 太棒了 伙计 |
[33:42] | It’s over, Eliza. | 一切都结束了 伊丽莎 |
[33:45] | It is never over. | 永远不会结束 |
[33:49] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:51] | Stop doing this to yourself. | 别再注射了 |
[33:54] | You don’t actually want to hurt anyone. | 其实你并不想伤害别人 |
[33:56] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[33:59] | No, I know you’re not a bad person. | 对 但我知道你不是坏人 |
[34:01] | This is the V-9 in your system. | 是你体内的V-9在作祟 |
[34:03] | I also know what it feels like to want to be the best. | 我明白你想当最棒的极速者的感受 |
[34:07] | It makes you feel like there’s not enough time | 你觉得没有足够的时间 |
[34:10] | to accomplish things the right way, | 好好完成事情 |
[34:11] | but it’s a cop-out. | 但你这么做是在逃避 |
[34:14] | And this is killing you. | 它会害死你 |
[34:16] | Look at yourself, Eliza. You’re not well. | 看看你自己 伊丽莎 你出状况了 |
[34:22] | Let us help you, please. | 请让我们帮你吧 |
[34:45] | That is all the help I need. | 我只需要这些帮助 |
[34:47] | How does it feel to know that I am faster | 我跑得比你快 |
[34:50] | than you will ever be? | 感觉怎么样 |
[34:53] | See you around. | 再见 |
[34:56] | The lightning, it’s turning blue. | 闪电变成蓝色了 |
[35:39] | Your article was well-written. | 你的文章写得很好 |
[35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:45] | You know, it’s a lot easier to write when it’s the truth. | 报道真相比较容易下笔 |
[35:49] | Not every hero is a fraud. | 英雄不一定都是骗子 |
[35:52] | It’s okay to believe in them. | 可以相信他们 |
[35:54] | So I’ve been told. | 我已经知道了 |
[35:57] | And sometimes, even great journalists, | 有时 就算很棒 |
[36:01] | smart and brilliant journalists, | 很聪明和很杰出的记者 |
[36:04] | can misread situations. | 也会搞错情况 |
[36:07] | And sometimes they can be caught off guard. | 有时他们也会感到出乎意料 |
[36:12] | Look, about the other night, | 那晚的事 |
[36:14] | it–it just surprised me. | 我有点意外 |
[36:17] | But once the surprise went away, I, uh… | 等我缓过来了 我… |
[36:25] | not a dealbreaker. | 没有那种准则 |
[36:32] | Noted. | 我知道了 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:48] | Hey, have you seen Jesse? | 你看见杰西了吗 |
[36:49] | No. | 没有 |
[37:05] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[37:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[37:10] | Listen, your job over the years | 多年来 你一直履行着 |
[37:13] | has been to shield me from harm. | 保护我免受伤害的责任 |
[37:15] | But now it’s my turn to go out into this new world | 现在 我要独自到外面的 |
[37:19] | on my own, no shield, | 新世界去 不被保护 |
[37:22] | and discover what this earth can offer. | 探索这个地球 |
[37:25] | You know, you are the best teacher I’ve ever had, | 你是我最好的老师 |
[37:29] | but I don’t know what more you can teach me. | 但我不知道你还能教我什么 |
[37:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:37] | Please, don’t come looking for me. | 请不要来找我 |
[37:55] | So Eliza just evaporated from running too fast? | 所以伊丽莎跑太快消失了 |
[38:00] | Looks like cellular degeneration, same as Jay’s. | 好像是跟杰伊一样 细胞消退了 |
[38:03] | Jay warned us V-9 was dangerous. | 杰伊警告过我们V9很危险 |
[38:05] | At least now we know why. | 现在我们总算知道了 |
[38:08] | You find Jesse? | 你找到杰西了吗 |
[38:10] | She went out. | 她离开了 |
[38:15] | Barry, what is it? | 巴里 怎么了 |
[38:18] | It’s just right before Eliza disappeared, | 伊丽莎消失之前 |
[38:21] | her lightning, it turned blue. | 她的闪电变成蓝色 |
[38:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:24] | What if it’s a side effect of the V-9? | 如果这是V9的不良反应呢 |
[38:27] | Yeah, but Jay took Velocity-9, | 杰伊也用了终极速度-9 |
[38:29] | And his lightning didn’t turn blue. | 他的闪电没有变成蓝色 |
[38:31] | About how fast was he running? | 他能跑多快 |
[38:32] | Not as fast as Eliza. | 没有伊丽莎那么快 |
[38:34] | All right, so what if V-9 is what turns your lightning blue? | 如果V9能产生蓝色闪电 |
[38:37] | I mean, that would explain why Zoom is so much faster than me. | 极速比我快那么多就说得通了 |
[38:41] | If that’s true, then that means he’s sick, right? | 若真如此 他肯定生病了 |
[38:43] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[38:46] | That’s why he wants your speed. | 所以他要你的速度 |
[38:48] | He’s dying, and he needs a cure. | 他要死了 他需要治疗 |
[38:53] | Same as jay. | 跟杰伊一样 |
[38:55] | No. | 不 |
[38:57] | Jay? No. | 杰伊 不 |
[38:59] | See, he died right in front of us. | 他在我们面前死去 |
[39:01] | Zoom killed him right in front of us. | 极速在我们面前杀死他 |
[39:03] | Cisco, we’ve seen a speedster | 西斯科 我们见过极速者 |
[39:06] | be in two places at once before. | 同时出现在两个地方 |
[39:11] | Then I guess there’s one way to find out. | 有个办法能找出真相 |
[39:17] | I guess now would be a good time | 现在正好告诉你们 |
[39:18] | to tell you all I’ve been vibing Zoom. | 我一直震波看到极速 |
[39:20] | What? | 什么 |
[39:21] | You… for how long? | 你这样…多久了 |
[39:25] | It started when we closed the last breach. | 从关闭最后一个缺口开始 |
[39:30] | And every time it’s happened, | 每次都是发生在我 |
[39:31] | I’ve been near that thing. | 靠近那玩意儿的时候 |
[39:55] | We need to know. | 我们需要你震波 |
[40:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:21] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[40:27] | Cisco… | 西斯科… |
[40:29] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[40:33] | I saw Jay. | 我看见杰伊了 |
[40:36] | He’s Zoom. | 他就是极速 |
[40:55] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[41:09] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |