时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:07] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:10] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:13] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:17] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:19] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[00:32] | Because I want to go faster, | 因为我想跑得更快 |
[00:33] | and you’re the only one who can teach me. | 而且只有你能教我 |
[00:35] | Everything you need is on this drive. | 你所需的一切都在这个驱动里 |
[00:37] | It means a lot, you looking after Barry. | 这意义很大 你关心着巴里 |
[00:39] | Barry’s not the only person here I’m keeping safe. | 我并不只是想保证巴里的安全 |
[00:43] | We found Barry’s double, | 我们找到了巴里的二重身 |
[00:44] | so where the hell am I? | 我的二重身在哪儿 |
[00:45] | Reverb. | 回波 |
[00:47] | You don’t even know how powerful you are. | 你不知道自己有多强大 |
[00:50] | His name was Hunter Zolomon. | 他叫亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[00:51] | I thought that if I could find | 我以为假如能在这个地球上 |
[00:52] | my doppelganger on this Earth, | 找到我的二重身的话 |
[00:54] | I could replace my damaged cells | 我可以用他的健康细胞 |
[00:56] | with some of his healthy ones. | 替换我的受损细胞 |
[00:57] | I’ve been vibing Zoom, | 我一直震波看到极速 |
[00:59] | and every time it’s happened, | 每次都是发生在我 |
[01:00] | I’ve been near that thing. | 靠近那玩意儿的时候 |
[01:02] | I saw Jay. He’s Zoom. | 我看见杰伊了 他就是极速 |
[01:05] | Sometimes terrible things happen to us when we’re children. | 有时 年幼的我们会遇到些可怕的事 |
[01:10] | Things that can define who we become, | 那些事会影响我们的人生 |
[01:12] | whether we want them to or not. | 不论我们是否愿意 |
[01:14] | Run, Barry, run! | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[01:16] | Some of us become stronger. | 有的人因此变得更强大 |
[01:17] | The people who took me and helped me heal | 而照顾我 安慰我 |
[01:19] | and move past everything that happened. | 陪我度过这一切的人 |
[01:22] | They’re responsible for who I’ve become today. | 是他们造就了今天的我 |
[01:25] | But I know that I’m one of the lucky ones. | 可我知道自己很幸运 |
[01:27] | Come on, Barry. | 过来 巴里 |
[01:28] | Not everyone gets that kind of support. | 不是人人都能得到这种支持 |
[01:31] | Without it, I don’t know where I would have ended up | 要是没有这种支持 我将前途难料 |
[01:33] | or what I could’ve become. | 人生难定 |
[01:42] | James | 詹姆斯 |
[01:43] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[01:44] | Do you know what I went through over there? | 你知道我在那里经历了什么吗 |
[01:47] | Do you know the sacrifices I made for you? | 你知道我为你牺牲了什么吗 |
[01:51] | I come back after years of fighting for this country | 我为国征战数年 好不容易回来 |
[01:54] | and this is my welcome home? | 你就这样欢迎我回家吗 |
[01:57] | You think you can walk out on me? | 你以为自己能摆脱我吗 |
[01:59] | I’m your husband! | 我可是你的丈夫 |
[02:01] | You’re not my husband. | 你不是我的丈夫 |
[02:02] | I don’t know what you are right now. | 我现在根本认不出你了 |
[02:05] | I am a hero, Ashley. | 我是英雄 艾希莉 |
[02:07] | No. You’re a monster. | 不 你是个魔鬼 |
[02:11] | Run, Hunter, run. | 跑 亨特 快跑 |
[02:13] | Stay, boy! | 站住 小子 |
[02:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:26] | Come on. | 过来 |
[02:28] | Please. Please don’t do this. | 求你 求你别这样 |
[02:30] | – Shut up! – No, please. | -闭嘴 -不要 求你 |
[02:32] | No. | 不要 |
[02:42] | You’re gonna want to see this, son. | 睁大眼睛看好了 儿子 |
[02:45] | No, James! | 不 詹姆斯 |
[02:52] | No, James. | 不 詹姆斯 |
[02:55] | No! | 不 |
[03:19] | Name? | 名字 |
[03:20] | Hunter Zolomon. | 亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[03:22] | Father killed the mother. Kid saw the whole thing. | 父亲杀了母亲 孩子目睹了全程 |
[03:25] | Next of kin? | 有近亲吗 |
[03:26] | No relatives wanted him. | 亲人都不想收留他 |
[03:28] | He is all alone. | 他孤身一人 |
[03:31] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[03:34] | And don’t dawdle. | 别慢吞吞的 |
[03:57] | Okay, you guys. | 好了 各位 |
[03:59] | I’m here. You got my location? | 我到了 知道我的位置了吗 |
[04:01] | You’re good? You don’t need to, like, stretch or something? | 你还好吗 不需要先热热身什么的吗 |
[04:03] | No, no, no, I’m good, I’m good. | 不用 不用 我很好 我很好 |
[04:05] | Let’s take this tachyon enhancer out for a test drive. | 那我们就测试一下这个超光粒子增强器吧 |
[04:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:12] | Hoo, yeah. I feel that. | 太棒了 我感觉到了 |
[04:15] | That is the tachyon device | 这是因为超光粒子增强器 |
[04:16] | powering up the Speed Force in your cells | 增强了你细胞里的神速力 |
[04:18] | like a quick charge battery. | 就像快速充电电池似的 |
[04:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:20] | Different. | 感觉不一样 |
[04:21] | Let’s see how long it takes you to get back here. | 看看你跑回来得花多长时间吧 |
[04:23] | On my count. | 听我命令 |
[04:27] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[04:29] | Go! | 跑 |
[04:34] | Dang, this thing got you cruising. | 这玩意都让你达到巡航速度了 |
[04:37] | How fast does he normally go? | 他平时能跑多快 |
[04:38] | Not this fast. | 没这么快 |
[04:39] | Not even close. Are his vitals okay? | 比这差远了 他的生命体征怎么样 |
[04:42] | Yeah, they’re perfect. | 都非常好 |
[04:45] | Cool. It’s like having a pit-stop attached to your chest. | 酷 这简直像是在胸前装了一座加油站 |
[04:53] | Guys, I can go faster. | 各位 我还能跑得更快 |
[04:57] | Do it. | 跑啊 |
[05:13] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[05:14] | What… how long was I gone? | 我跑了多长时间 |
[05:17] | Let’s put it this way, | 这么说吧 |
[05:18] | you just annihilated your old record. | 你甩了以前的记录好几条街 |
[05:20] | Yeah, you went four times faster than you have ever been. | 是的 你比以前最快时还快了四倍 |
[05:23] | Four times? | 四倍吗 |
[05:25] | – That’s as… – Fast as Zoom. | -那就… -那就和极速一样快了 |
[05:28] | Well, faster actually. | 实际上比他更快 |
[05:33] | Do we think that we can get this thing smaller? | 我们能不能把这玩意弄小一点 |
[05:36] | It kind of sucks. | 挺难看的 |
[05:37] | If it sucks, then, yeah. | 如果你觉得难看 那就改吧 |
[05:43] | All right, so now all we have to do | 好的 现在我们需要做的 |
[05:44] | is figure out how to get back to Zoom. | 就是想出回去找极速的办法 |
[05:46] | Yes, just a minor issue. | 是的 不过有个小问题 |
[05:49] | We closed all the breaches | 我们把所有的缺口都关闭了 |
[05:50] | and have no idea how to reopen them. | 而且也不知道要怎么重新打开它们 |
[05:51] | We don’t… Wells? | 不知道… 威尔斯 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I have an idea, Allen. | 我有个想法 艾伦 |
[05:54] | Let’s keep the breaches closed forever. | 不如我们永远不要打开缺口 |
[05:56] | Forget about the breaches. Forget about Zoom. | 忘记缺口 忘记极速 |
[05:59] | Wait, I’m sorry, I thought that you were on board with this. | 等等 你之前不是已经想通了吗 |
[06:01] | No. No. I said I would help you get faster. | 没有 我之前只是说帮你跑得更快 |
[06:05] | I did not say I would help you give the man | 我可没说我会帮你给那个男人 |
[06:07] | who kidnapped my daughter and tortured her a chance to do it again. | 第二次绑架和折磨我的女儿的机会 |
[06:10] | Hey, we are not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生的 |
[06:13] | Oh, you’re not gonna let that happen. | 你们不会让那种事发生 |
[06:14] | Gosh, I wish I’d known that the first time. | 天呐 要是上一次我就知道该多好 |
[06:16] | You don’t understand. Zoom is different than us. | 你们不明白 极速他跟我们不一样 |
[06:20] | Zoom is not tied to anything. | 极速对任何东西都没有感情 |
[06:22] | Zoom does not care for anyone. | 极速不关心任何人 |
[06:25] | I do. | 但我不一样 |
[06:26] | My daughter’s out here on this Earth somewhere. | 我的女儿还在这个地球上的某个地方 |
[06:28] | I have to find her. | 我得去找到她 |
[06:29] | We all have people that we care about. | 我们都有自己关心的人 |
[06:31] | Zoom will use that against us. Believe me. | 极速会利用这点来对付我们的 相信我 |
[06:37] | Maybe we should just leave it be. | 或许我们不应该继续了 |
[06:38] | No, no. Look, no. | 不 不行 听我说 |
[06:40] | Look, we’re– we’re not turning our backs on another Earth. | 听着 我们不能不管另一个地球 |
[06:42] | We’re not gonna let Zoom | 我们不能让极速 |
[06:44] | get away with everything that he’s done. | 逃避他该受的惩罚 |
[06:46] | Right now, there is no way to another Earth, Allen. | 现在没有办法去另一个地球 艾伦 |
[06:52] | Let’s keep it that way. | 就保持这样吧 |
[06:57] | We’re getting back to Earth-2. | 我们一定要回到地球二上去 |
[06:59] | With or without his help. | 无论他帮不帮忙 |
[07:02] | Let’s go to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[07:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:09] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[07:10] | Uh, yeah, I would. | 是的 我会帮的 |
[07:12] | It’s just I have a date with Scott. | 只是我跟斯科特有个约会 |
[07:16] | That’s the editor? | 就是那个编辑吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[07:19] | That’s good. No, I’m glad that you’re finding a way | 很好啊 我很高兴你终于能 |
[07:21] | to move on without anything holding you back. | 忘记以前 向前看了 |
[07:23] | You deserve that. | 你应该幸福 |
[07:24] | Yeah, and well, I would have been able to do it without your support. | 是啊 可如果没有你的支持我也做不到 |
[07:27] | It means a lot to me, so… | 这对我很重要 所以 |
[07:28] | – Of course. – Thanks. | -那自然 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | Yes, for sure. | 没事 不客气 |
[07:32] | Well hey, I mean, if you don’t get this breach problem fixed by tonight, | 我说 如果你今晚前搞不定这个缺口问题 |
[07:36] | pencil me in for tomorrow? | 暂定我明晚过来帮忙可以吗 |
[07:37] | I can do that. | 可以这么安排 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:48] | Man, I love it when you train in Keystone City. | 天呐 我太喜欢你在楔石城训练了 |
[07:52] | Hey, you sticking around after dinner? | 你晚饭后想留下来吗 |
[07:53] | Me and Wally are gonna watch Formula 1. | 我和沃利要看一级方程式锦标赛 |
[07:57] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[07:59] | I got to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室 |
[08:00] | I’m still trying to find a way back to Earth-2. | 我还在试着寻找回到地球二的方法 |
[08:02] | Can’t you just stick Wells on it? | 你不能让威尔斯去操心吗 |
[08:04] | No, he refused. | 不行 他拒绝了 |
[08:05] | Doesn’t want me or anybody opening the breaches again. | 他不想让我或是任何人再打开缺口 |
[08:09] | Well, I can’t believe I’m saying this | 好吧 我不敢相信自己要这么说 |
[08:10] | about a man I shot at– | 对这样一个被我开枪打过 |
[08:11] | and punched in the face, | 还在他脸上打了几拳的人 |
[08:13] | but I think you should listen to him. | 但我觉得你应该听他的 |
[08:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:15] | Barry, it worries the hell out of me | 巴里 我一想到你要回地球二 |
[08:17] | the thought that you want to go back to Earth-2. | 我就担心得要死 |
[08:20] | I’m faster now. I’m faster than I’ve ever been. | 我现在更快了 前所未有的快 |
[08:23] | I’m faster than Zoom. | 我比极速还快 |
[08:25] | I can take him down. | 我可以打倒他的 |
[08:27] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说是 |
[08:28] | you already escaped the hornet’s nest once. | 你已经虎口脱险过一次了 |
[08:30] | Why go back and kick it again? | 为什么还要再去冒险 |
[08:34] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[08:36] | We got some pizza here all the way from Keystone City. | 这儿有大老远从楔石城弄来的一些披萨 |
[08:38] | Hope it’s cool I brought my laundry over. | 希望你们不介意我把衣服带来洗 |
[08:40] | Of course. Barry used to do his laundry here | 当然不 巴里上大学的时候 |
[08:42] | all the time when he was in college. | 总是把他的衣服带来这里洗 |
[08:44] | That’s cause those machines in the dorm | 那是因为寝室里的那些洗衣机 |
[08:45] | always eat your quarters, right? | 总是吞你的硬币 对吗 |
[08:47] | Actually, I’m not, uh, living on campus anymore. | 其实 我已经不住在学校里了 |
[08:49] | What? Since when? | 什么 从什么时候开始的 |
[08:52] | Since room and board became way more expensive than I thought. | 从食宿费变得比我想象中的贵很多开始 |
[08:55] | Man, I can help you out with that. | 小子 我可以帮你解决这个问题 |
[08:57] | I figured your money must be tight | 我猜你在付完你母亲的医疗费后 |
[08:59] | after paying all your mother’s medical bills. | 手头可能会有点紧张 |
[09:02] | How much more is it? | 食宿费贵了多少 |
[09:04] | No, it’s, uh, it’s cool. | 不 没事的 |
[09:06] | Come on, Wally, let me help you out. | 别这样 沃利 让我帮你吧 |
[09:08] | Plus I got that mini-fridge in the garage. | 而且我车库里还有个迷你冰箱 |
[09:09] | You can use that, too, if you want. | 你也可以拿去用 如果你想的话 |
[09:10] | Joe, I’m good. Really. | 乔 我没事 真的 |
[09:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | Uh, let me just put these in real quick. | 让我赶紧把这些放进去 |
[09:21] | Man, I can’t figure that kid out sometimes. | 天呐 我有时候真是搞不懂那孩子 |
[09:25] | I wonder if his doppelganger’s that complicated. | 我在想他的二重身会不会也这么复杂 |
[09:36] | Um, any ideas? | 有办法了吗 |
[09:38] | Well, the best plan we’ve come up with so far | 我们目前想到的最好的方案 |
[09:41] | is to set off a nuclear warhead next to the city’s electrical grid, | 就是把一枚核弹头发射到城市电网旁边 |
[09:44] | so… | 所以… |
[09:45] | We’re not gonna do that. | 我们可不能那么做 |
[09:48] | I think I thought of something though. | 不过我好像想到了一个方法 |
[09:52] | Tell me everything that you know | 告诉我你所知道的 |
[09:54] | about Cisco’s doppelganger. | 关于西斯科的二重身的一切 |
[09:55] | Reverb. | 回波 |
[09:57] | What were Reverb’s powers on your Earth? | 回波在你的地球上的超能力是什么 |
[09:59] | He could tap into the multi-dimensional energies between Earths. | 他能利用地球之间的多维度能量 |
[10:03] | He could see through dimensions. | 他可以看透多个维度 |
[10:05] | Find breachers, like Ramon. | 找到穿越者 就像拉蒙一样 |
[10:07] | I mean, we–we saw Reverb do more than that though, right? | 我们看见回波能做的不止这些 对吗 |
[10:09] | I mean, we saw him shoot vibrational bursts out of his hands. | 我们看见他从手中发出振动脉冲 |
[10:13] | Really painful ones. | 让人很痛的那种 |
[10:15] | What do you mean? | 你想表达什么 |
[10:16] | I-I mean, Reverb had the ability to somehow | 我是说 回波有某种能力 |
[10:19] | manipulate that multi-dimensional energy. | 可以操控多维度能量 |
[10:22] | What’s your point, Allen? | 你想说什么 艾伦 |
[10:23] | My point is… | 我想说的是 |
[10:24] | if his powers | 如果他的能力 |
[10:25] | are linked to the energy that ties together the multi-verse– | 和那种联系起多宇宙的能量相关联 |
[10:29] | if he can manipulate it– | 如果他能操控它 |
[10:30] | then he can open a breach to any Earth he wants. | 那么他就能在任何地球上打开缺口 |
[10:32] | Exactly. And if Reverb could do it… | 没错 如果回波可以做到 |
[10:36] | I could do it too. | 我也可以 |
[10:38] | Cisco, I think the way back to Earth-2 is you. | 西斯科 我想回到地球二就靠你了 |
[10:54] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[10:56] | Try again, okay? | 再试一次 好吗 |
[10:58] | Barry, what if he can’t do it | 巴里 如果他做不到 |
[10:59] | because he thinks he can’t do it? | 是因为他觉得自己做不到呢 |
[11:00] | He can do it though. You can do it. | 他可以做到的 你可以做到 |
[11:14] | You–it’s gonna work, okay. | 你 会成功的 好吗 |
[11:18] | Maybe we’re just not in the right place. | 也许只是我们地方选的不对 |
[11:20] | Or maybe I’m just not the right man for the job. Right? | 或者是因为你选错人了 好吗 |
[11:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:24] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴里 |
[11:31] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[11:42] | Detective, | 警探 |
[11:45] | I need to ask you– | 我有问题问你 |
[11:47] | Oh, you’ve got company. | 还有别人在啊 |
[11:49] | No, it’s, uh, cool. I should be studying anyway. | 没事 反正我也要去学习了 |
[11:54] | Do you know you kind of look like that guy– | 你知道你有点像那个人… |
[11:56] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | Later, Joe. | 再见 乔 |
[12:13] | Thank you. Look, um, | 谢谢你 |
[12:14] | I apologize for dropping by unannounced. I just… | 很抱歉我不请自来了 只是… |
[12:19] | have you had any luck locating my daughter? | 找我女儿的事有进展了吗 |
[12:22] | Not yet, but I circulated her picture | 还没 但全区所有部门 |
[12:25] | through every department in the region. | 都有她的照片 |
[12:26] | And I reached out to some friends in Keystone. | 我还找了楔石城的几个朋友 |
[12:29] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[12:31] | She’s gonna know how to stay hidden. | 她懂得如何隐藏 |
[12:32] | – She’s… – We’ll find her. | -她… -我们会找到她的 |
[12:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | There’s another thing also, Detective. | 还有一件事 警探 |
[12:39] | A favor. | 一个小忙 |
[12:42] | I would ask you to talk Barry out | 我想让你劝巴里放弃 |
[12:45] | of reopening the breaches to my Earth. | 重新打开通往地球二的缺口 |
[12:53] | Ah, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[12:55] | No. | 不 |
[12:58] | You can’t find a way to change his mind | 你没办法让他改变想法吗 |
[13:00] | for both our children’s sakes? | 考虑下我们的孩子 |
[13:03] | Look, | 听着 |
[13:05] | I think it’s just as dumb as you do. | 我和你一样觉得这事很蠢 |
[13:09] | But I learned a long time ago that I can’t talk Barry | 但我很早就知道 一旦巴里 |
[13:11] | out of anything once he sets his mind to it. | 下定决心 就没有商量余地了 |
[13:13] | Zoom is terrorizing this other world–your world. | 极速恐吓着另一个世界 你的世界 |
[13:17] | He can’t let it go. | 他不会放任不管 |
[13:21] | But look, why don’t you do me a favor? | 但是 你不如帮我个忙吧 |
[13:24] | Go with Barry. | 和巴里一起去 |
[13:27] | Help him. | 帮助他 |
[13:28] | Help him? | 帮助他 |
[13:31] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要帮他 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause he’s got a much better chance of defeating Zoom | 因为有你在 他打败极速的机会 |
[13:37] | if you’re involved. | 就会更大 |
[13:45] | This area has the highest levels | 这个区域的超维能量 |
[13:47] | of residual trans-dimensional energy. | 残存量最多 |
[13:49] | Should be able to open the breach that used to be here. | 应该能打开这里之前的缺口 |
[13:54] | It’s right here. This is it. | 就在这 就是这里了 |
[13:57] | For real? In this Patch Adams nightmare right here? | 真的 这简直就是《心灵点滴》噩梦版 |
[13:59] | Yeah. Love it. | 是啊 大爱 |
[14:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | Look, dude, if this doesn’t work, | 兄弟 如果这还是没用 |
[14:06] | I’ll stop asking you to do this, all right? | 我就不再让你做这种事了 好吗 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:24] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[14:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:29] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[14:30] | What are you doing here? You said– | 你来做什么 你说过… |
[14:32] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过什么 |
[14:35] | But you’re not gonna stop, are you? | 但你不会停手的 对不对 |
[14:37] | No. | 不会 |
[14:38] | Okay, Barry Allen, then I’m gonna do what I can | 好 巴里·艾伦 我会尽最大努力 |
[14:40] | to make sure you don’t get killed. | 保住你的小命 |
[14:43] | I recalibrated these | 我重调了这东西 |
[14:45] | to the electromagnetic frequency of this Earth. | 将电磁频率与这个地球匹配 |
[14:48] | It should help you access enough | 应该能帮你获得 |
[14:49] | of the trans-dimensional energy | 足够多的超维能量 |
[14:52] | to manipulate it. | 进行操控 |
[14:56] | Just like Reverb. | 就像回波一样 |
[14:57] | All I’m missing is the guyliner | 我只要化上他那种男士眼影 |
[14:59] | and the transformation’s complete. | 就和他一样了 |
[15:01] | Take ’em out for a spin. | 试试看吧 |
[15:36] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[15:54] | Keep coming, Cisco. Keep coming. | 继续 西斯科 继续 |
[16:00] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[16:15] | Hey, what–what happened? You were doing it. | 怎么了 你刚刚做到了 |
[16:17] | No, no, no, no. I-I can’t do this. | 不 不 不 我做不到 |
[16:19] | – What? – Don’t. | -什么 -别 |
[16:21] | Please, don’t ask me to do this. | 求你们了 别让我做这个 |
[16:24] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[16:32] | What do we got? | 进展如何 |
[16:33] | It’s your tachyon absorption enhancer upgrade. | 这是超光速粒子吸收增强器的改进版本 |
[16:35] | Retrofitted from when it was used to steal your speed, | 这之前会夺走你的速度 现在改进成 |
[16:38] | to now give you more of it. | 可为你提供更多的速度 |
[16:41] | Almost done. | 就快完成了 |
[16:43] | That’s amazing. Thank you. | 这太不可思议了 谢谢 |
[16:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:46] | Is Cisco back yet? Have we seen him? | 西斯科回来了吗 有人见到他了没 |
[16:48] | – I haven’t seen him. – Check his workshop. | -我没看到他 -去他工作室看看 |
[16:50] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[16:54] | We just came by to see if you guys needed some help. | 我们顺路看看有什么要帮忙的 |
[16:59] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[17:00] | – Yeah. – We can always use an extra set of hands. | -需要 -多点帮手总是好的 |
[17:02] | Do you want to help me in the med bay? | 你来医疗区帮我吧 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:05] | So this– – | 所以这个 |
[17:06] | This whole Wally thing… | 沃利的事… |
[17:08] | He won’t let me help him. | 他不让我帮他 |
[17:11] | It’s probably ’cause you’re not | 可能是因为 |
[17:12] | offering the right kind of help. | 你没帮对忙 |
[17:14] | Wally doesn’t want your help paying for a place to live. | 沃利不想要你帮他付房租 |
[17:17] | He wants you to offer him a place to live. | 他希望你能让他搬去你家住 |
[17:20] | Why didn’t he just say that? | 那他为什么不直说 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:22] | So he does want to live in our house? | 所以他想和我们一起住吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, man. | 对啊 |
[17:25] | Look, Wally’s never lived with his father before. | 听着 沃利之前从来没和父亲一起住过 |
[17:28] | And trust me, that is a big deal. | 相信我 这事可意义重大 |
[17:31] | And you’re good with it? | 那你不会介意吗 |
[17:33] | I mean, you know, | 我是说 你知道的 |
[17:33] | it’s been you and me for so long, and I love that, | 一直都是我和你一起住 我很喜欢 |
[17:35] | but having Wally around would be cool too. | 但沃利搬来一起住也没关系 |
[17:37] | Just we won’t get to have | 只是楔石城的披萨 |
[17:38] | as much pizza from Keystone. | 就得再分一点出去了 |
[17:41] | Yeah, it kind of sucks. I’m sorry. | 对 这倒有点不爽 抱歉 |
[17:43] | Have to get used to that. | 你得习惯这样的生活了 |
[17:45] | They really have a special bond, don’t they? | 他们真的有种特殊的羁绊 对吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah, they sure do. | 对 肯定有 |
[17:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:56] | I don’t know what I am. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[17:59] | Last night, I was supposed to go on a date. | 昨晚 我本该去赴一场约会的 |
[18:01] | My first real date since Eddie died, | 艾迪死后 我第一次正式约会 |
[18:04] | but at the last second, I just–I couldn’t do it. | 但在最后一刻 我还是没去 |
[18:08] | Is it because of Eddie or because of Barry? | 是因为艾迪还是巴里 |
[18:12] | I’ve noticed the way you’ve been looking at him recently. | 我注意到了你最近看他的眼神 |
[18:15] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[18:16] | Only to a woman who’s been through the same thing. | 只是咱俩同病相怜 |
[18:18] | Everything seems to be telling me | 一切似乎都在告诉我 |
[18:20] | that Barry and I are meant to be together. | 我和巴里注定要在一起 |
[18:22] | I mean, on Earth-2 we’re married. | 我是说 在地球二上我们结婚了 |
[18:24] | In the future, we’re supposedly married. | 在未来 我们也应该会结婚 |
[18:27] | And now that I’m finally ready to move on, | 而现在我终于准备好向前看了 |
[18:29] | I just wonder if that should be with Barry. | 我只是在想巴里是那个对的人吗 |
[18:32] | Everything seems to be pointing in that direction. | 一切似乎都在指向那个方向 |
[18:35] | Do you believe in destiny, Caitlin? | 你相信命运吗 凯特琳 |
[18:38] | Maybe for you. | 你或许该信 |
[18:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:49] | Joe? | 乔 |
[18:50] | Wally, I’m up here. | 沃利 我在楼上 |
[18:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:58] | It’s not done yet. | 还没收拾好 |
[18:59] | I mean, you can decorate it how you like. | 你可以按你的喜好来装饰这里 |
[19:00] | Make it your own. | 打造你的个人空间 |
[19:01] | Whoa, wait, Joe. What is this? | 等等 乔 这是怎么回事 |
[19:04] | Wally, forgive me. | 沃利 原谅我 |
[19:06] | When Barry and Iris went to college, | 巴里和爱瑞丝去上大学的时候 |
[19:08] | they couldn’t get away fast enough. | 他们恨不得赶快走 |
[19:10] | They wanted nothing to do with their old man. | 他们不想再呆在他们的老爸身边 |
[19:12] | It didn’t even occur to me | 我居然一直没想到 |
[19:15] | that you might feel differently. | 你可能不是这么觉得的 |
[19:17] | It’s embarrassing, but it took Barry to help me see that. | 太丢脸了 有了巴里的帮助我才认清这一点 |
[19:21] | So, if you still haven’t found a place to live, | 所以如果你还没找到住的地方 |
[19:25] | live here. | 就住在这里吧 |
[19:26] | I mean, it’s yours if you want to. | 我是说 你想要的话就是你的了 |
[19:31] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:33] | I’m not gonna do your laundry. | 我可不会给你洗衣服 |
[19:35] | And I’m not washing dishes after you. | 我也不帮你洗盘子 |
[19:36] | And this bed is going to be made every morning | 而且每天早上走之前你要 |
[19:38] | before you leave. | 整理好床铺 |
[19:38] | And there will be no beer in that fridge, | 而且冰箱里也不会存啤酒 |
[19:40] | but yeah, it’s yours. | 但这一切都可以是你的 |
[19:44] | When can I move in? | 我什么时候能搬进来 |
[19:46] | Whenever you want. | 你想什么时候都可以 |
[19:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:51] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[20:02] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[20:09] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[20:13] | I know what it’s like… | 我知道那种感受 |
[20:15] | Zoom, getting in your head, | 极速进入你的思想 |
[20:19] | how scary that can be. | 会有多恐怖 |
[20:25] | It’s not Zoom. | 不是极速 |
[20:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:29] | What do you mean it’s you? | 你说是你是什么意思 |
[20:31] | It’s like right now I’m Anakin Skywalker. | 感觉就好像现在我是安纳金·天行者 |
[20:35] | I got the midi-chlorians. | 体内有迷地原虫 |
[20:36] | I’ve got the goods. | 我含有一些物质 |
[20:38] | The force is strong with me. | 我体内的原力很强大 |
[20:40] | That is something I can feel. | 这就是我能感受到的 |
[20:42] | But if I start opening breaches into other worlds, | 但如果我开始打开通往其他世界的缺口 |
[20:46] | doing all this other crazy stuff Reverb was doing, then… | 做所有回波曾经做的事情 那么 |
[20:51] | what if this is how I become Vader? | 如果我会因为这个成为维德呢 |
[20:53] | Dude, you’re never going to become Vader. | 哥们 你永远也不会变成维德的 |
[20:55] | You don’t know that. That is what happened to Reverb. | 你怎么知道 这正是回波的遭遇 |
[20:57] | He learned how to use his abilities, | 他学习了如何运用他的能力 |
[21:00] | and when he felt that, | 当他感受到了那个 |
[21:02] | when he felt that power, | 当他感受到了力量 |
[21:05] | he succumbed… | 他屈服了 |
[21:07] | to the dark side. | 向黑暗屈服 |
[21:10] | Look, I get it. I-I really do. | 听着 我理解你 真的 |
[21:13] | Every time I’ve learned a new ability, | 每当我学到了新的能力 |
[21:15] | I’ve been terrified about what it might mean for me. | 我都很害怕它对我来说意味着什么 |
[21:18] | What it could do to me, you know? | 它会对我有什么影响 你知道吗 |
[21:20] | But you were there with me | 但你一直在我身边 |
[21:23] | when I learned how to run on water, | 无论是当我学习如何在水上奔跑时 |
[21:27] | when I ran up a building, | 还是我跑上一座建筑物时 |
[21:28] | or traveled through time. | 或者穿越时间的时候 |
[21:32] | Just like I’m gonna be there | 我也会陪着你 |
[21:33] | every step of the way with you. | 走过你的每一步 |
[21:37] | You got something that Reverb never had, | 你有着回波从来不曾拥有的东西 |
[21:38] | and that’s Caitlin and Joe | 那就是凯特琳 乔 |
[21:41] | and Iris and Wells and me. | 爱瑞斯 威尔斯 还有我 |
[21:43] | Friends who are gonna look out for you. | 这些会照顾你的朋友 |
[21:46] | And we’re more than just friends. | 而且我们不仅是朋友 |
[21:47] | We’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[21:50] | So what do you say? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:51] | Ready to put those things on again, | 准备好戴上那些东西 |
[21:53] | and go another round? | 再来一遍了吗 |
[21:58] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[22:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:11] | You’re all set. | 已经弄好了 |
[22:12] | He won’t even know it’s there. | 他不会发现这东西在那里 |
[22:13] | ‘Cause whoever said aesthetics aren’t important. | 也不知道是谁说了美观并不重要 |
[22:16] | Not me. | 反正不是我 |
[22:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:22] | Hey, Cait, I know how hard this is gonna be for you, | 凯特琳 我知道这对你来说很不容易 |
[22:25] | but we have to stop him. | 但我们得阻止他 |
[22:27] | I know, and I want to be supportive. | 我知道 而且我也想支持你们 |
[22:29] | I just– I can’t face Jay. | 我只是 我无法面对杰伊 |
[22:31] | Or whatever his real name is. | 不管他真名叫什么 |
[22:34] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[22:35] | Well, you remember | 你还记得 |
[22:36] | when I was looking for his doppelganger, right? | 我当时在找他的二重身 对吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah. And you couldn’t find him. | 记得 你找不到他的二重身 |
[22:40] | Because there is no Jay Garrick on this Earth. | 因为这个地球上没有杰伊·加里克 |
[22:42] | His doppelganger’s name is Hunter Zolomon. | 他的二重身叫亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[22:45] | Hunter Zolomon? | 亨特·佐勒蒙 |
[22:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah, why? | 确定 怎么了 |
[22:54] | Well, because on my Earth, | 因为在我的地球上 |
[22:57] | Hunter Zolomon was a convicted serial killer. | 亨特·佐勒蒙被宣判为连环杀手 |
[23:00] | 《中城新闻图报》 臭名昭着的连环杀手落入法网 | |
[23:03] | That’s Jay? | 那是杰伊吗 |
[23:05] | No, that is Hunter. | 不 那是亨特 |
[23:08] | Last public photo of Hunter Zolomon. | 亨特·佐勒蒙最后一张公开的照片 |
[23:10] | Instantly recognizable. | 我立刻就认出了 |
[23:11] | And people from my Earth– on my Earth, | 而来自我地球的人 在我的地球上 |
[23:13] | serial killers are an anomaly, | 连环杀手不常见 |
[23:14] | so a lot of media attention to this. | 所以很多媒体都关注这件事 |
[23:17] | There was a podcast. | 连播客都报道过 |
[23:19] | When Hunter was 11, his father killed his mother | 在亨特十一岁时 他父亲杀死了他母亲 |
[23:22] | right in front of him. | 就在他面前 |
[23:24] | Father sent to prison, | 父亲被送进了监狱 |
[23:25] | Hunter grew up in the foster care system. | 而亨特在寄养中心长大 |
[23:27] | Years later he was convicted on 23 counts of murder. | 多年后 他被判犯下了23项谋杀罪 |
[23:30] | 23? That’s, like, some real Hannibal Lecter type level. | 23项 这简直是汉尼拔·莱克特的级别 |
[23:36] | After the trial, Hunter was sent | 审判之后 亨特被送到 |
[23:38] | to the Saint Perez Mental Asylum for the Criminally Insane… | 圣佩雷斯精神病院做精神病犯罪治疗 |
[23:44] | given daily electroshock therapy. | 每日做电击疗法 |
[23:47] | Cure him of his urges and then faded from view. | 治愈了他杀人的冲动 然后渐渐消退 |
[23:50] | Until the night your particle accelerator exploded. | 直到那晚你的粒子加速器爆炸 |
[23:53] | That’s right. The dark matter crept into the mental asylum. | 是的 暗物质渗入了精神病院 |
[23:56] | I had thought… | 我还以为 |
[23:58] | piping the explosion underground would limit exposure. | 让爆炸发生在地下会减少接触率 |
[24:00] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[24:01] | All it did was create an unstoppable monster. | 结果却弄出了一个无敌怪物 |
[24:04] | 《中城新闻图报》 臭名昭着的连环杀手落入法网 亨特·佐勒蒙 | |
[25:03] | He’s not unstoppable. | 他不是无敌的 |
[25:05] | Jay doesn’t know that we know who he really is. | 杰伊不知道我们已经知晓了他的身份 |
[25:08] | He thinks that his past is a secret. | 他认为他的过去无人知晓 |
[25:11] | So? | 然后呢 |
[25:12] | I think I have an idea of how we can stop him. | 我想我有办法阻止他 |
[25:23] | Are you sure Jay can’t get in here? | 你肯定杰伊进不来吗 |
[25:24] | Pretty sure, but just in case. | 相当肯定 但是以防万一 |
[25:27] | How do you use this? | 这个要怎么用 |
[25:29] | All right, so you aim it, | 好吧 你要先瞄准 |
[25:30] | – and then you pull the trigger. – Smart ass. | -然后扣下扳机 -聪明 |
[25:33] | Barry and Cisco are in position. | 巴里和西斯科已经就位 |
[25:34] | Let’s hope this thing works. | 希望这玩意能起作用 |
[25:35] | – You ready, buddy? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[25:38] | You’ve always believed in me. | 你们总是相信我 |
[25:41] | – Thank you. – You got this. | -谢谢 -你可以的 |
[26:05] | Reverb’s doppelganger | 回波的二重身 |
[26:08] | has increased his powers. | 已经增强了他的能量 |
[26:11] | Hatred is a strong motivator. | 仇恨是强大的刺激因素 |
[26:13] | You were unwise to reopen the breach. | 重新打开缺口的做法很不明智 |
[26:19] | I’m not gonna let you terrorize another world anymore. | 我不会再让你恐吓另一个世界 |
[26:22] | Without your speed, | 你没有速度 |
[26:26] | you won’t be able to stop me. | 就没法阻止我 |
[26:29] | Let’s see. | 走着瞧 |
[26:39] | Zoom’s gaining on Barry. | 极速正在向巴里逼近 |
[26:40] | He can’t catch him. | 他抓不到他的 |
[26:41] | He better not. | 最好抓不到 |
[26:55] | – That was close. – Too close. | -好险 -太险了 |
[26:57] | The tachyon device is working. | 超光速机起效了 |
[26:59] | Here they come. | 他们要来了 |
[27:06] | They’re here. | 他们进了大楼 |
[27:17] | Ah, you’ve gotten faster. | 你的速度变快了 |
[27:20] | Good. There’ll be more for me to take. | 好极了 有更多的速度供我取走 |
[27:25] | You want my speed? | 你想要我的速度吗 |
[27:33] | Catch me. | 来抓我吧 |
[27:59] | You’re gonna want to see this, son. | 睁大眼睛看好了 儿子 |
[28:13] | – Get him, Barry. – It’s working. | -抓住他 巴里 -成功了 |
[28:26] | No! | 不 |
[28:43] | How did you figure out who I was? | 你怎么知道我的身份 |
[28:48] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了一个错 |
[28:52] | You told Caitlin who your doppelganger was. | 你把你二重身的名字告诉了凯特琳 |
[28:58] | I had to do something to get her to stop trying to fix me. | 我必须想办法接近她 阻止她治愈我 |
[29:03] | She’s a smart girl. | 她很聪明 |
[29:06] | And that I was Zoom? | 那你怎么知道我极速 |
[29:08] | The Velocity-9. | 终极速度-9 |
[29:10] | When you run fast enough, | 当你跑到一定速度时 |
[29:11] | it turns a speedster’s lightning blue. | 极速者的闪电就会变成蓝色 |
[29:15] | We would have helped you. | 我们本来可以帮你 |
[29:17] | We would have done anything we could to save your life. | 本来可以想办法救你的 |
[29:21] | Not everything. | 无法全部治愈 |
[29:24] | Caitlin found you a cure. | 凯特琳已经找到了治愈方法 |
[29:26] | A temporary one! | 那只是临时的 |
[29:28] | I’m dying, Barry! | 我快死了 巴里 |
[29:30] | There’s only one thing that can get me what I need. | 只有一样东西能提供我所需 |
[29:33] | And you just don’t care | 你就一点都不在乎 |
[29:34] | how many lives you destroy trying to get it? | 为了得到它要死多少人吗 |
[29:37] | How many people you kill? | 不在乎你要杀多少人 |
[29:38] | No, I don’t! | 对 我不在乎 |
[29:40] | That feeling was taken from me a long time ago. | 我早就什么都不在乎了 |
[29:49] | We’re not so different, you know. | 我们俩并没有多大区别 |
[29:51] | What happened to us when we were kids. | 年幼时那些遭遇 |
[29:55] | You could have just as easily become me. | 你原本也可能会变成我这样 |
[29:57] | No. | 不 |
[29:59] | I’d never become like you. | 我永远不会变成你那样 |
[30:02] | I got to say… | 我得说… |
[30:06] | that was smart using my parents against me. | 拿我父母来制约我 这招挺厉害 |
[30:11] | Oh, family. Such a weakness. | 家庭 就是软肋 |
[30:16] | Not for all of us. | 不是人人都会这样想 |
[30:18] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你错就错在这里 |
[30:22] | It’s time I get what I came for. | 是时候拿到我想要的东西了 |
[30:26] | You’re not getting anything from me. | 从我这你什么也得不到 |
[30:29] | You’re not getting anything from anybody ever again. | 你再也得不到任何人的任何东西 |
[30:33] | On any Earth. | 在任何一个地球上 |
[30:37] | You can’t lock up the darkness. | 你锁不住黑暗 |
[30:40] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[30:44] | You can’t lock up the darkness. | 你锁不住黑暗 |
[31:03] | No! | 不 |
[31:10] | – He was right there. – I know. | -他刚就在那 -我知道 |
[31:13] | I mean, we had him. | 我们都已经抓到他了 |
[31:14] | We had him. I can’t believe it. | 都已经抓到了 怎么会让他跑了 |
[31:27] | – Wally? – Up here! | -沃利 -这边 |
[32:02] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[32:03] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[32:07] | Help! Somebody please help! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[32:16] | There’s only one person who can help you now. | 现在只有一个人能救你 |
[32:24] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[32:29] | The Flash? Why would he help me? | 闪电侠 他怎么会来救我 |
[32:31] | He doesn’t even know who I am. | 他都不认识我 |
[32:34] | Someone he cares about… | 他在乎的人… |
[32:40] | cares about you. | 在乎你 |
[32:49] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[32:51] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:53] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[32:58] | We’re gonna get him back. | 我们会把他救回来的 |
[33:01] | What if we could stop Zoom through a vibe somehow? | 我们能不能利用震波阻止极速 |
[33:04] | We could weaponize the goggles… | 我们可以把护目镜制成武器… |
[33:05] | Not enough time to weaponize, Ramon. | 时间不够的 拉蒙 |
[33:07] | Okay, what if we modify the pulse rifle | 好吧 那能不能改装脉冲步枪 |
[33:09] | to emit a low-level EMF? | 让它发射低频电磁辐射 |
[33:10] | We don’t have the equipment to modify the pulse rifles now. | 我们现在没有器材来改装 |
[33:12] | Then we do another snatch and grab mission. | 那我们再来一次突击营救 |
[33:14] | By the time we scale those cliffs, Zoom could already– | 等我们登上悬崖 极速可能早就… |
[33:16] | I need a minute. | 让我安静会 |
[33:50] | Barry, I know you… | 巴里 我知道你… |
[33:52] | can’t give up your speed to that monster, but… | 不能把你的速度给那怪物 但… |
[33:56] | I also know that I want to get my son back, | 我也知道我想救回我儿子 |
[33:57] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[34:01] | I do. | 我知道 |
[34:05] | Wally, he’s… he’s part of the family. | 沃利他… 他是家里的一份子 |
[34:09] | He’s… he’s a part of… | 他是…我们家的… |
[34:11] | our family. | 一份子 |
[34:14] | And we do whatever we have to | 我们会不惜一切代价 |
[34:16] | to keep the ones we care about safe. | 护我们在乎的人周全 |
[34:20] | No, you… | 不行 你… |
[34:21] | you can’t give up your speed. | 不能把你的速度给他 |
[34:23] | That’s not your decision. | 决定权在我 |
[34:30] | This is the only way, Joe. | 这是唯一的办法 乔 |
[34:39] | Barry, are you sure? | 巴里 你确定要这样做吗 |
[34:41] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[34:43] | I mean, we don’t even know if he’ll be able to hear me. | 我都不确定他能不能听到我 |
[34:45] | He’ll hear you. | 他会听到的 |
[35:05] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[35:10] | Wally’s alive. | 沃利还活着 |
[35:14] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:17] | Do you see Jay? | 你看到杰伊了吗 |
[35:25] | I see him. | 看到了 |
[35:29] | He can sense me. | 他能感觉到我 |
[35:32] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[35:37] | Vibe. | 震波 |
[35:40] | He’ll do it. | 他同意了 |
[35:43] | Barry will give you his speed. | 巴里会把速度给你 |
[36:00] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[36:08] | – Dad? – Wally, hold on. | -爸爸 -沃利 坚持住 |
[36:10] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[36:15] | We had a deal. | 我们谈好条件了 |
[36:20] | My speed for Wally’s life. | 用我的速度换沃利的命 |
[36:25] | Hand him over, and it’s yours. | 交出他来 速度给你 |
[36:28] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:30] | You need to get out of here now. | 你得赶快离开这里 |
[36:31] | – Okay. – Go fast. | -好的 -快走 |
[36:33] | – Cisco! – Let’s go. | -西斯科 -我们走 |
[36:38] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们来做个了断吧 |
[37:00] | This thing is how I stole | 一开始 我就是用这个 |
[37:02] | the Flash’s speed the first time. | 偷走了闪电侠的速度 |
[37:04] | Now all he needs to do is run, | 现在他只需要奔跑 |
[37:06] | and his Speed Force will transfer into this vial. | 把神速力注入这个瓶子里 |
[37:11] | but only as long as I calibrate it. | 但只能在我的校验下 |
[37:14] | Get to work. | 开始吧 |
[37:17] | Wells. | 威尔斯 |
[37:29] | One day… | 有一天 |
[37:31] | I’m gonna knock that smug expression clean off your face. | 我会把你这张贱脸打开花 |
[37:40] | So this was your plan all along, huh? | 这就是你一直以来的计划吗 |
[37:44] | Ever since the skies parted and showed me another world… | 从天空裂开展露另一个世界时起 |
[37:47] | with another speedster. | 以及另一个极速者 |
[37:49] | Once I saw you, I came here, | 看到你后 我就来了 |
[37:52] | I figured out what I had to do. | 我明白了自己该做什么 |
[37:55] | How are you still alive? | 你为什么还活着 |
[37:57] | We saw you die. | 我们看到你死了 |
[37:58] | You did. | 没错 |
[38:00] | So what was that? A speed mirage? | 所以怎么回事 是极速幻象吗 |
[38:04] | Speed mirage? | 极速幻象 |
[38:06] | Uh, no. Even I’m not that fast. | 不是的 连我都没那么快 |
[38:11] | I knew that I couldn’t be on two Earths at the same time, | 我知道自己不能同时出现在两个地球 |
[38:14] | so I went back in time and, uh, | 所以我穿越到过去 |
[38:17] | met another version of myself. | 看到了另一个版本的自己 |
[38:19] | Your time remnant. Like the Reverse-Flash. | 你的”时间残余” 就像逆闪电那样 |
[38:22] | I also knew that the only way to make Barry become faster | 我还知道让巴里变快的唯一方法 |
[38:26] | was if you all witnessed your old pal Jay die. | 就是让你们见证老朋友杰伊的死 |
[38:32] | When did you decide to do that? | 你什么时候决定那样做的 |
[38:33] | Oh, once you closed all the breaches, went to Earth-2. | 当你们关闭所有缺口 去到地球二时 |
[38:37] | Believe me, getting my time remnant | 相信我 说服我的时间残余 |
[38:39] | to agree to me murdering him took a bit of convincing. | 让我杀掉他 可挺费劲的呢 |
[38:43] | But once he saw the… well, the genius in my plan, | 但当他发现 我计划的高明之处时 |
[38:47] | he was all for it. | 他全然同意了 |
[38:51] | Who’s the man in the iron mask? | 那个戴铁面具的人是谁 |
[38:55] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我告诉你你会惊呆的 |
[38:59] | Why the charade? | 为何装模作样 |
[39:01] | Running around dressed like the Flash? | 穿着闪电侠的衣服到处跑 |
[39:03] | To give people hope, Detective. | 给人们以希望 警探 |
[39:05] | Hope? | 希望 |
[39:06] | So I could rip it away from them. | 那样我就可以再次夺走它们 |
[39:09] | It’s so fun | 假装自己是 |
[39:12] | pretending to be a hero. | 英雄 是一件很有意思的事 |
[39:16] | You are no hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[39:19] | You’re nothing but a monster. | 你只是个魔鬼 |
[39:24] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[39:26] | No! | 不 |
[39:35] | – Barry. – It’s all right, Joe. | -巴里 -没事的 乔 |
[40:19] | He’s slowing down. | 他慢下来了 |
[40:21] | The Speed Force is leaving his body. | 神速力在脱离他 |
[40:24] | He’s becoming human again. | 他又要变成普通人了 |
[40:40] | Barry, are you okay? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[40:42] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[41:08] | – Thank you, Flash. – Jay, stop. | -谢了 闪电侠 -杰伊 住手 |
[41:12] | Please. | 不要这样 |
[41:16] | If anything you ever said to me was true, | 如果你对我说过的话是真心的 |
[41:20] | or anything we ever shared was real, | 如果我们共同有过的感情是真的 |
[41:22] | then please just let him go. Please. | 那请你放了他吧 求你了 |
[41:25] | I know some piece of you did care for me, | 我知道你心里是在乎过我的 |
[41:28] | so if you have any humanity left, | 如果你还有一点人性尚存 |
[41:31] | then please, let him go. | 那求求你 放了他 |
[41:48] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[41:52] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |