| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
| [00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
| [00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
| [00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
| [00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
| [00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
| [00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
| [00:21] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
| [00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
| [00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
| [00:29] | How many more terrible things are you gonna do to protect me? | 那你为了保护我还会再做多少可怕的事呢 |
| [00:32] | That’s my job. That’s all that matters. | 这才是我要做的 这才是重要的 |
| [00:34] | It’s my turn to go out on my own. | 我要独自到外面闯一闯 |
| [00:36] | Don’t come looking for me. | 请不要来找我 |
| [00:37] | Everything seems to be telling me | 一切似乎都在告诉我 |
| [00:38] | that Barry and I are meant to be together. | 我和巴里注定要在一起 |
| [00:40] | Somebody please help! | 谁来救救我 |
| [00:42] | There’s only one person who can help you now. | 现在只有一个人能救你 |
| [00:46] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
| [00:47] | Barry, I know you can’t give up your speed to that monster. | 巴里 我知道你不能把你的速度给那怪物 |
| [00:50] | That’s not your decision. | 决定权在我 |
| [00:51] | Hand him over and it’s yours. | 交出他来 速度给你 |
| [00:53] | He’s slowing down. He’s becoming human again. | 他慢下来了 他又要变成普通人了 |
| [00:58] | I know some piece of you did care for me. | 我知道你心里是在乎过我的 |
| [01:01] | Please let him go. | 求求你放了他 |
| [01:06] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
| [01:10] | It’s a regular day in Central City. | 中城里普通的一天 |
| [01:12] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么不一样 |
| [01:15] | People wake up. | 人们醒来 |
| [01:18] | Roll out of bed. | 起床 |
| [01:20] | Suit up for the day. | 穿上衣服准备出门 |
| [01:23] | Get to work as fast as they can. | 尽快赶去工作 |
| [01:26] | Make sure they get a caffeine fix along the way | 上班路上买一杯咖啡 |
| [01:29] | so they can make it through the mountain of work | 才能保证他们能撑过等待他们的 |
| [01:30] | that awaits them. | 成堆的工作 |
| [02:08] | Yup, it’s just a regular day. | 没错 只是普通的一天 |
| [02:13] | And I’m just a regular guy. | 而我也只是个普通人 |
| [02:23] | I really wish we didn’t have to keep Jay’s helmet around. | 我真希望我们不用留着杰伊的头盔 |
| [02:25] | I hate this thing. | 我狠这玩意 |
| [02:27] | Just want to put a dent in it. | 真想把它砸烂 |
| [02:30] | Cisco, did you see Caitlin in your vibe? | 西斯科 你用震波看到凯特琳了吗 |
| [02:35] | Zoom’s got her in his lair. | 极速把她关到他的巢穴里了 |
| [02:36] | She’s scared, but she’s okay. | 她很害怕 但是她没事 |
| [02:39] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
| [02:40] | All right, we need to get her back. | 好吧 我们需要救她出来 |
| [02:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [02:42] | But without your speed, | 但是没了你的速度 |
| [02:43] | there’s no way any of us can get through that breach | 我们没办法穿过 |
| [02:45] | that Cisco found at the hospital. | 西斯科在医院找到的缺口 |
| [02:47] | I just don’t think there’s anything we can do right now. | 我觉得现在我们无能为力了 |
| [02:49] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
| [02:50] | And it’s thanks to you, Al. | 这都要感谢你了 小艾 |
| [02:51] | Enough. We’re all suffering here. | 够了 我们谁都不好过 |
| [02:53] | That’s right. That’s right, Detective. | 没错 没错 警探 |
| [02:54] | We’re all suffering. We’ve lost Snow, | 我们都不好过 我们失去了斯诺 |
| [02:56] | you’ve lost your speed, and now… | 你丢了你的速度 而现在 |
| [02:58] | now Zoom can come through that breach anytime he wants. | 现在极速可以随时穿过缺口 |
| [03:03] | And that, Allen… | 而这 艾伦 |
| [03:05] | that’s on you. | 是你的错 |
| [03:06] | Hey, that’s on all of us, okay? | 我们都有错 好吗 |
| [03:08] | We made these decisions as a team. | 我们一起做的决定 |
| [03:13] | No we didn’t. | 我们没有 |
| [03:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
| [03:18] | I’m gonna go find Jesse | 在极速再次抓走杰西之前 |
| [03:19] | before Zoom does…again. | 我得找到她 |
| [03:22] | Wait, you found her? How? | 等等 你找到她了吗 怎么做的 |
| [03:23] | Cellular dead zones, remote– | 信号死区 远程… |
| [03:26] | people from my Earth vibrate at a different frequency | 我地球上的人发出的频率和 |
| [03:28] | than people from your Earth. | 你们地球上的不同 |
| [03:29] | They leave cellular dead zones wherever they go. | 他们会在所到之处留下信号死区 |
| [03:32] | That’s why I’m always dropping calls around you? | 所以我在你身边才老是没信号吗 |
| [03:34] | Okay, so–so wait, how did that help? | 好吧 等等 那有什么用 |
| [03:36] | I track the dead zones created by Jesse since she got here | 我追踪到杰西来这里之后制造的死区 |
| [03:40] | and I follow the trail. | 然后我顺着信号 |
| [03:41] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
| [03:44] | What, so you think you’re gonna need that gun | 怎么 你觉得你需要那把枪 |
| [03:46] | to convince her to leave with you? | 才能劝服她和你一起离开吗 |
| [03:48] | You’re full of questions today, aren’t you, West? | 你今天问题可真多啊 韦斯特 |
| [03:51] | The gun is not for my daughter. | 这枪不是为我女儿准备的 |
| [03:52] | She’s not the only person from a different Earth, | 不只是她从别的地球而来 |
| [03:54] | hiding out on this one | 还藏在这个地球上 |
| [03:55] | If I run into them, I’m gonna need this. | 如果我碰到了别的人 我就需要这个了 |
| [03:58] | Okay, but you’re also gonna need some help. | 好吧 但你也需要帮忙 |
| [04:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [04:03] | You know anyone with the speed to help me, Ramon? | 你认识谁有那速度可以帮我的吗 拉蒙 |
| [04:10] | Great. I’ll be in my workshop. | 太好了 我去我的工作室了 |
| [04:14] | Don’t listen to Wells, Barry. | 别听威尔斯的 巴里 |
| [04:16] | This ain’t all on you. | 这不都是你的错 |
| [04:19] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
| [04:22] | You need a ride back to the station? | 你需要搭车回警局吗 |
| [04:23] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
| [04:24] | I’m gonna stick around, actually. | 其实我想待在这 |
| [04:26] | Finished all my cases this morning. | 今早我就完成了所有的案子 |
| [04:28] | Damn, that was fast. | 速度真快 |
| [04:30] | That was a poor choice of words. | 用词不当 |
| [04:31] | You do know it’s okay to ease back into | 你知道自己可以慢慢恢复到 |
| [04:34] | the way you used to do things, right? | 过去的行事方式的 对吗 |
| [04:36] | Well, this is the only way I can fight crime. | 这是我打击犯罪的唯一方式 |
| [04:39] | If I’m not The Flash, that’s what I got to do. | 如果我不是闪电侠 我也只能这样了 |
| [05:05] | You need to eat. | 你要吃点东西 |
| [05:10] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
| [05:12] | If you want to speak to me, then take off that mask. | 如果你想和我说话 先把面具脱掉 |
| [05:19] | Does this make you feel better? | 这样感觉好点了吗 |
| [05:20] | Nothing you could ever do would make me feel better. | 你无论做什么都不可能让我好受 |
| [05:24] | You don’t need to be afraid. | 你不需要害怕 |
| [05:27] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
| [05:30] | I care too much about you to do that. | 我太在意你 所以不会做出那种事 |
| [05:33] | You only care about yourself… | 你在意的只有自己… |
| [05:37] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
| [05:38] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
| [05:40] | You’re gonna want to see this, son. | 睁大眼睛看好了 儿子 |
| [05:42] | No! | 不 |
| [05:44] | I know you think that I’m a monster. | 我知道你觉得我是个魔鬼 |
| [05:47] | I understand why. | 我知道为什么 |
| [05:52] | But that’ll change. | 但那会改变的 |
| [05:56] | – Please, Cait– – Do not call me that. | -拜托 凯特… -不要这么叫我 |
| [05:59] | Why are you keeping me here? | 你为什么把我关在这里 |
| [06:01] | You’re cured. | 你已经痊愈了 |
| [06:02] | You don’t need me for anything. | 你根本不需要我了 |
| [06:04] | You’re here because I love you. | 你在这里是因为我爱你 |
| [06:09] | It may take a while, but someday, | 或许需要一段时间 但是终有一天 |
| [06:12] | you’ll start feeling that way about me again, too. | 你会重新对我产生同样的感觉 |
| [06:19] | Make yourself at home. | 别拘束 |
| [06:22] | You’re gonna be here a while. | 你在这里要呆上一段时间了 |
| [06:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [07:04] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [07:06] | Well, hello, doppelganger of mine. | 你好 我的二重身 |
| [07:11] | What do you know? | 真是出人意料啊 |
| [07:13] | I can still pull off brunette. | 深肤色的我也挺不错 |
| [07:21] | Dad. | 老爸 |
| [07:23] | Oh, hey, son. What a surprise. | 儿子 真是个惊喜 |
| [07:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
| [07:27] | I wanted to ask you about something. | 我想问你点事 |
| [07:29] | Someone, actually. | 其实是某个人 |
| [07:32] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
| [07:34] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
| [07:36] | Well, he showed up at my street race when Iris got hurt. | 爱瑞丝受伤时 他出现在我街道赛车的地方 |
| [07:40] | Then, when that man-shark thing attacked our house. | 人形鲨鱼攻击我们家时他也出现了 |
| [07:43] | And when Zoom took me, he said, | 极速把我掳走时 他说 |
| [07:46] | “Someone The Flash knew cared about me” | “闪电侠认识的人在乎我” |
| [07:50] | Yeah, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that that’s you. | 傻瓜都能看出来那人是你 |
| [07:54] | You want me to tell you who he is? | 你想让我告诉你闪电侠是谁吗 |
| [07:57] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
| [07:58] | No, I know. I know. | 不 我知道 |
| [07:59] | I was actually hoping that you could set up a meeting for me. | 其实我是希望你能替我安排一场会面 |
| [08:02] | A meeting? Between you and him? | 会面 你和他吗 |
| [08:05] | I don’t know if I can do that either, Wally. | 这我也不知道能不能做到 沃利 |
| [08:07] | Well, why not? | 为什么不行呢 |
| [08:09] | Joe? | 乔 |
| [08:09] | Singh wants to see you. | 辛格要见你 |
| [08:11] | Okay. Um… | 好吧… |
| [08:13] | Look, maybe one day, but, I mean, not now. | 听着 或许某一天可以 但现在不行 |
| [08:18] | I got to get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
| [08:20] | See you at home? | 回家见 |
| [08:21] | All right. | 好 |
| [08:34] | The laser tag club’s in 2D. | 激光标签俱乐部在2D室 |
| [08:36] | The–? Oh, no. | 什么 不 |
| [08:39] | I’m looking for Jesse. | 我找杰西 |
| [08:41] | Come on in. | 请进 |
| [08:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
| [08:47] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
| [08:49] | You’re, like, the first person who’s ever come to visit her. | 你好像是第一个来找她的人 |
| [08:53] | – What? Oh. – How’d you find me? | -什么 -你怎么找到我的 |
| [08:57] | Jess… | 杰西… |
| [08:59] | Uh, cellular dead zone. | 这里手机都没有信号 |
| [09:01] | I told you, I’d find you wherever you went. | 我告诉过你 无论你去哪我都会找到你 |
| [09:03] | Wait, so you’re a runaway? | 慢着 所以你是离家出走的吗 |
| [09:06] | So you’re her dad? | 你是她爸吗 |
| [09:08] | Great, let me know if I need to find a new roommate. | 很好 我需要找一个新室友的话告诉我 |
| [09:14] | Listen. | 听着 |
| [09:17] | We need to go. | 我们得离开这里 |
| [09:19] | So, what? | 为什么呢 |
| [09:20] | You think I’ll be safer with you? | 你觉得我和你在一起会更安全吗 |
| [09:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [09:27] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna pass. | 我还是不离开了 |
| [09:28] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
| [09:30] | We need to leave. | 我们得离开这里 |
| [09:32] | No, okay? | 不行 好吗 |
| [09:33] | No, I’m not going anywhere with you ever again. | 我不会再和你去任何地方了 |
| [09:36] | You are… | 你… |
| [09:38] | you are in danger. | 你处于危险中 |
| [09:40] | Do you understand? You are in grave danger. | 你懂吗 你处于极度危险中 |
| [09:42] | I know! | 我知道 |
| [09:44] | I’m in danger because of you. | 我是因为你才身陷危险的 |
| [09:46] | – Because of me? – Yeah! | -因为我 -是啊 |
| [09:48] | Okay, everything that’s happened, it’s your fault. | 发生的一切都是你的错 |
| [09:51] | Zoom hunting us, the metas… | 极速追杀我们 那些超能力者 |
| [09:53] | moving here. | 我搬来这里 |
| [09:54] | I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
| [09:56] | Okay, you wanted me to start a new life, | 你希望我开始新的生活 |
| [09:57] | and that is exactly what I’m trying to do. | 而我正在努力去做 |
| [09:58] | – No, Jess– Jess– – You killed a man! | -不 杰西 杰西 -你杀了人 |
| [10:02] | I can’t just forgive you for that. | 我无法原谅你 |
| [10:06] | And I may be afraid of Zoom, but… | 也许我害怕极速 但是 |
| [10:08] | but I am just as afraid of you. | 但是我也一样害怕你 |
| [10:11] | Please, just– just go. | 求你 你走吧 |
| [10:56] | And a new report shows that petty crimes have risen | 一份新报告显示本月的轻微犯罪 |
| [11:00] | slightly this month, sparking concerns that The Flash– | 稍有上升 引发了人们对闪电侠的关注 |
| [11:03] | Don’t watch that. | 别看了 |
| [11:04] | Cisco, everybody’s gonna realize sooner or later | 西斯科 大家迟早都会发现 |
| [11:06] | that I don’t have my speed. | 我失去了速度 |
| [11:08] | The later the better. | 越晚发现越好 |
| [11:09] | The last thing we need is every criminal in the city | 我们最不希望城市里的每一个罪犯 |
| [11:10] | thinking they’re untouchable, right? | 认为自己不必受到惩罚 对吗 |
| [11:13] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
| [11:14] | Case in point. | 例证 |
| [11:16] | What? | 什么 |
| [11:18] | What is that? | 是什么 |
| [11:21] | It’s Harry. | 是哈里 |
| [11:21] | What about Harry? | 哈里怎么了 |
| [11:22] | The camera in the lab van recorded an accident. | 实验室卡车的摄像头录下了一起车祸 |
| [11:25] | See, this is my version of crash assist. | 这是我的事故协助软件 |
| [11:26] | It’s like those Russian dash cams, but, you know, | 就像俄罗斯行车记录仪 但是 |
| [11:29] | without attack helicopters | 没有武装直升机 |
| [11:30] | and bad pop music on the radio. | 收音机里也没播着雷人的流行乐 |
| [11:40] | That does not look like an accident. | 这看起来一点也不像是车祸 |
| [11:42] | First Caitlin’s taken, now Wells. | 先是凯特琳被抓走 然后轮到威尔斯 |
| [11:49] | 事故协助 已激活 | |
| [11:49] | This is where he got taken, | 他是在这被抓走的 |
| [11:50] | but there aren’t any traffic cams in that area. | 但是那一带没有任何交通摄像头 |
| [11:52] | I’m gonna head out there, see what I can find. | 我要去那看看有什么发现 |
| [11:53] | I’ll analyze this footage and see | 我会分析这段录像 |
| [11:54] | if we can figure out who this is. | 看看能否查出他的身份 |
| [11:56] | All right. | 好 |
| [11:57] | Wait, what was the last place the van stopped? | 等等 货车最后停在什么地方 |
| [11:59] | Woodmen and Shore for about 15 minutes | 沃德曼和海岸处 |
| [12:02] | before heading back to Central City. | 距离返回中城的路有十五分钟路程 |
| [12:03] | – Why? – That’s where Jesse must be. | -为什么 -杰西肯定就在那里 |
| [12:04] | She should know if something’s happened to her dad. | 如果她爸爸出事 她应该知道 |
| [12:08] | Iris, hey. | 爱瑞丝 |
| [12:09] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮忙 |
| [12:11] | You’re… Killer Frost. | 你是 冰霜杀手 |
| [12:14] | And you’re Caitlin Snow. | 你就是凯特琳·斯诺 |
| [12:16] | Your little friend, Cisco, wouldn’t shut up about you. | 你的小朋友西斯科不停地说起你 |
| [12:20] | Made you out to be some kind of a saint. | 把你说得像个圣人似的 |
| [12:22] | So tell me, why hide the girls? | 告诉我 为何隐藏自己的好身材 |
| [12:26] | I mean, you’ve seen our body, right? | 你又不是没看过我们的身材 |
| [12:31] | If I could get my powers to work through this carbyne wall, | 如果我能让我的超能力穿越这面碳炔墙 |
| [12:34] | the first thing I would do is shut him up! | 我要做的第一件事就是让他闭嘴 |
| [12:38] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
| [12:39] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不在乎 |
| [12:41] | But if he’s here, Zoom must need something from him. | 如果他被关在这里 极速肯定对他有所企图 |
| [12:48] | So what does Zoom need you for? | 那极速对你有什么企图 |
| [12:50] | That is an excellent question, Caity. | 这个问题问得好 凯特琳 |
| [12:53] | You know, I’ve been asking myself the same thing. | 我也一直在问自己同样的问题 |
| [12:56] | But doesn’t matter now. | 但是现在不重要了 |
| [12:59] | I’m not gonna stick around much longer. | 我是不会在这待太久的 |
| [13:02] | Wait, I thought you said your powers don’t work | 等等 你不是说在这间牢房里 |
| [13:04] | inside this cell? | 你的能力没用吗 |
| [13:05] | They don’t. You’re right. | 是没用 你说得对 |
| [13:08] | So you’re gonna help me get out of here. | 所以你要帮我逃离这里 |
| [13:11] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
| [13:12] | Listen, honey, there’s no way you are | 亲爱的 就凭你一人之力 |
| [13:14] | making it down that cliff all by yourself. | 你是下不了那个悬崖的 |
| [13:17] | So let’s make a deal. | 我们不如做个交易吧 |
| [13:20] | You get me out of this box, | 你帮我离开这间牢房 |
| [13:23] | and I’ll help you get home. | 我就帮助你回家 |
| [13:25] | Might even throw in some wardrobe tips for free. | 也许我还会免费指点你一些穿衣技巧 |
| [13:30] | So what do you say, Caitlin? | 你意下如何 凯特琳 |
| [13:33] | Do we have a deal? | 同意吗 |
| [13:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [13:47] | There’s nothing around here. | 周围什么也没有 |
| [13:49] | What did the van hit? | 货车是怎么撞上的 |
| [13:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [13:54] | Something strong enough to exert an equal amount of force | 足够强大的事物施以相同的力量 |
| [13:57] | back on the van. | 撞击了货车 |
| [14:03] | Someone was definitely here, though. | 肯定有人来过这里 |
| [14:05] | You think maybe a meta-human? | 你觉得可能是超能力者吗 |
| [14:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [14:10] | And if it’s a meta that’s after Wells– | 如果是追杀威尔斯的超能力者 |
| [14:12] | Then they could be from Earth-2. | 那他们可能是地球二的人 |
| [14:14] | Probably. | 有可能 |
| [14:16] | We got to get Jesse. | 我们得去找杰西 |
| [14:18] | Find Wells. Fast. | 要快点找到威尔斯 |
| [14:44] | Dr. Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯博士 |
| [14:47] | Yup. And who are you? | 我是 你是什么人 |
| [14:50] | Name’s Griffin Grey. | 我叫格里芬·格雷 |
| [14:52] | Griffin Grey? | 格里芬·格雷 |
| [14:55] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
| [14:56] | Nope. But you should. | 不 但你该认识的 |
| [14:59] | I’m one of your mistakes. | 我是你的错误之一 |
| [15:02] | One of your sins coming home to roost. | 你种下的这个恶果要来报复你了 |
| [15:06] | All right, you think I… | 好吧 你以为我 |
| [15:08] | I’m from… | 我来自 |
| [15:09] | I’m not–I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是 我不是你想的那个人 |
| [15:11] | I know exactly who you are. | 你是谁我可清楚得很 |
| [15:14] | And you’re gonna fix what your particle accelerator did to me. | 你得补救你的粒子加速器对我的伤害 |
| [15:19] | What did the accelerator do to you? | 粒子加速器把你怎么了 |
| [15:34] | That. | 就这样 |
| [15:35] | Well, that’s impressive. | 好吧 真厉害 |
| [15:38] | And all things considered, | 考虑所有因素 |
| [15:39] | I don’t know that having that kind of strength is the worst thing | 我不明白为什么获得那样的力量 |
| [15:41] | you could have been given. | 对你会是最糟糕的事 |
| [15:42] | Yeah, that’s what I thought at first. | 对 我起初也是这么想的 |
| [15:45] | And it was a lot of fun. | 而且这有趣极了 |
| [15:49] | Till I learned it did something else to me, too. | 直到我发现它对我还有别的影响 |
| [15:53] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
| [15:56] | Last year. | 去年的样子 |
| [15:58] | You’re… | 你在 |
| [16:00] | you’re ageing. | 你在衰老 |
| [16:01] | If this keeps happening, I’ll be dead in a few months. | 如果这么继续下去 我几个月内就会死 |
| [16:05] | How old are you, Griffin? | 你多大了 格里芬 |
| [16:10] | I’m 18. | 我十八岁 |
| [16:16] | Look. | 听我说 |
| [16:20] | I’m sorry this is happening to you. | 我很抱歉这事发生在你身上 |
| [16:23] | But there’s nothing I can do to fix it. | 但我没有办法补救它 |
| [16:25] | Well, that sucks. | 好吧 那真是糟透了 |
| [16:28] | ‘Cause if you can’t figure out a way to help me, Dr. Wells… | 因为如果你找不到办法帮我 威尔斯博士 |
| [16:34] | You’re gonna die soon, too. | 那你也将命不久矣了 |
| [16:45] | I never should have left. | 我就不该离开的 |
| [16:46] | No, this isn’t your fault. | 不 这不是你的错 |
| [16:48] | Do we know what took him? | 知道是谁带走他的吗 |
| [16:49] | That’s where things get interesting. | 这就是有意思的地方 |
| [16:51] | That fingerprint that you guys brought in, | 你们带回来的指纹 |
| [16:54] | – the one from the van, I mean. – Yeah, yeah. | -就是货车上的那个 -对 怎么了 |
| [16:57] | Belongs to this guy. | 是属于这个人的 |
| [17:00] | Griffin Grey. | 格里芬·格雷 |
| [17:01] | A senior at Central City High School? | 中城高中的一个高三学生 |
| [17:03] | No, wait, I’ve seen this kid’s picture before. | 不 等下 我之前看过这孩子的照片 |
| [17:05] | He went missing, like, six months ago. | 他失踪了 大约六个月前 |
| [17:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [17:08] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
| [17:09] | An 18-year-old didn’t kidnap Wells. | 绑架威尔斯的可不是个十八岁的孩子 |
| [17:11] | That’s what I thought at first, | 我本来也是这么想的 |
| [17:12] | but feast your eyes on this. | 但你好好看看这个 |
| [17:16] | 格里芬·格雷 匹配 | |
| [17:20] | It’s the same guy. | 这是同一个人 |
| [17:21] | Yeah, the blood sample confirms it. | 是的 血样也证实了 |
| [17:23] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
| [17:24] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
| [17:25] | Without Caitlin here, I can’t really analyze the cells | 凯特琳不在 我没法从分子水平 |
| [17:28] | on a molecular level to see what we’re dealing with here. | 分析这些细胞 来了解这是什么情况 |
| [17:30] | You know, I might actually be able to help. | 我或许能帮上忙 |
| [17:32] | How? | 怎么帮 |
| [17:33] | Bio-chem was one of my majors in college. | 生物化学是我的大学专业之一 |
| [17:35] | One of your majors? | 你的专业之一 |
| [17:36] | How many did you have? | 你有几个专业 |
| [17:37] | Five. | 五个 |
| [17:40] | What, is that not common here? | 怎么 在这里不常见吗 |
| [17:41] | Girl, no, that is not common anywhere. | 姐们 不 这事在哪儿都不常见 |
| [17:44] | All right, let’s search for that Grey, | 好吧 我们搜索那个格雷 |
| [17:46] | see what we come up with. | 看看能找出点什么 |
| [17:47] | I’ll see if facial recognition brings him up | 我试试面部识别能不能找到他 |
| [17:48] | and I’ll have Joe check CCPD’s database. | 我也让乔查下中城警局的数据库 |
| [17:51] | Cool. | 好的 |
| [17:53] | See what you can do. | 看看你能做点什么 |
| [17:56] | Tick tock, tick tock. | 时间不多了 |
| [17:59] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽可能快了 |
| [18:01] | Well, you better go faster. | 那你最好再快一点 |
| [18:02] | Zoom will be back any minute. | 极速随时都有可能回来 |
| [18:04] | I could just leave you in there, you know. | 我可以就把你丢在这儿 你知道吗 |
| [18:07] | But you want to go home so badly. | 但你实在太想回家了 |
| [18:12] | So how did this happen to you? | 你是怎么变成这样的 |
| [18:15] | Woke up one day, cold, pale. | 某天醒来 浑身发冷 脸色苍白 |
| [18:19] | Thought I was sick. | 我以为自己生病了 |
| [18:21] | Turns out it was something else entirely. | 结果发现完全是另一回事 |
| [18:25] | You got hit by the dark matter from | 你在粒子加速器爆炸时 |
| [18:27] | the particle accelerator explosion? | 被暗物质击中了吗 |
| [18:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [18:29] | Right after I flunked out of med school. | 就在我被医学院勒令退学之后 |
| [18:34] | Had to move back in with my mother. | 我得搬回去和我母亲住 |
| [18:36] | That couldn’t have been fun. | 那肯定很不好受 |
| [18:38] | If she’s anything like mine, I mean. | 我是说 如果她像我母亲一样 |
| [18:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [18:42] | Is yours a frigid narcissist, too? | 你母亲也是个冷漠的自恋狂吗 |
| [18:45] | Cold as ice. | 冷血极了 |
| [18:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [18:48] | Mom was like that ever since Charlie died. | 我妈妈自从查理死后就那样了 |
| [18:51] | Who’s Charlie? | 查理是谁 |
| [18:52] | My brother. | 我的弟弟 |
| [18:53] | – I never had a brother. – No? | -我从来没有兄弟 -是吗 |
| [18:56] | Then why was mom such a bitch on your Earth? | 那为何妈妈在你的地球上那么讨厌 |
| [19:00] | Honestly, I couldn’t say. | 其实我也不知道 |
| [19:05] | So… | 那… |
| [19:06] | how is this going to get me out of here? | 这个怎么帮我逃出这里 |
| [19:10] | The electrical current in the cable should heat up the carbyne, | 电缆里的电流应该能加热碳炔 |
| [19:14] | which in turn should speed up the electrons | 然后能反过来加速电子 |
| [19:17] | and the faster they go– | 电子运动得越快 |
| [19:18] | The weaker its molecular structure becomes. | 碳炔的分子结构就越脆弱 |
| [19:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [19:24] | I studied every once in a while. | 我有时也会学习 |
| [19:27] | Well, when it gets hot enough, | 等热度够了 |
| [19:29] | it should make the carbyne as fragile as glass. | 碳炔就会像玻璃一样易碎 |
| [19:32] | And then we can both get out of here. | 那咱俩就可以逃出去了 |
| [19:45] | – Wally. – Hey, Joe. | -沃利 -你好 乔 |
| [19:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
| [19:49] | You look like you got something on your mind. | 你看着像有心事 |
| [19:52] | Yeah, I do. | 对 |
| [19:55] | Please don’t tell me you drove all the way over here | 别告诉我 你大老远开车过来 |
| [19:58] | to ask about The Flash again. | 又是为了闪电侠的事 |
| [20:00] | It’s… | 这… |
| [20:02] | it’s not happening, Wally. | 这不可能的 沃利 |
| [20:03] | But…it’s just one time. That’s all I’m asking. | 可…就这一次 我就这个要求 |
| [20:06] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
| [20:08] | He saved my life, Joe. | 他救了我的命 乔 |
| [20:10] | I owe him a thank you. | 我得感谢他 |
| [20:16] | Look. | 听着 |
| [20:18] | I’ve been reckless my whole life. | 我这辈子一直都鲁莽大意 |
| [20:22] | Racing cars, pushing limits. | 玩赛车 挑战极限 |
| [20:25] | I did everything at full speed without a care in the world. | 做什么都开足马力 什么都不考虑 |
| [20:30] | But it wasn’t until Zoom took me that… | 可直到极速抓了我 |
| [20:35] | that I really thought I was gonna die. | 我才真的担心小命不保 |
| [20:38] | And I was going to die, | 要不是闪电侠出手相救 |
| [20:40] | if The Flash didn’t do what he did. | 我就真的会死掉 |
| [20:44] | He gave up his powers to save me. | 他为了救我放弃了自己的超能力 |
| [20:48] | A guy he didn’t even know. | 他甚至都不认识我 |
| [20:50] | No one’s ever done anything like that for me before. | 之前从来没人为我那么做过 |
| [20:56] | I need to tell him how much that means to me. | 我得告诉他 那对我意义重大 |
| [21:04] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
| [21:08] | Just give me a little while. | 给我点时间 |
| [21:11] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看有什么办法 |
| [21:16] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
| [21:25] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [21:28] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
| [21:39] | In here. | 这里 |
| [21:40] | I got your text. What’s up? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
| [21:41] | All right, facial recognition | 好 人脸识别刚检测到 |
| [21:43] | just picked up Grey breaking into Ace Chemical | 格雷闯进了纽伯里大道上的 |
| [21:45] | down on Newbury Road. | 埃斯化学公司 |
| [21:46] | – Is my dad with him? – I don’t know yet. | -我爸爸和他一起吗 -还不知道 |
| [21:48] | – But we have to go. – Uh, you sure about that? | -咱们得去一趟 -你确定吗 |
| [21:50] | Yeah, I’m sure. Look–we can’t just sit here. | 我确定 我们不能在这干坐着 |
| [21:52] | Regardless of whether I have my speed or not, | 不管我的速度在不在 |
| [21:54] | I have to try to help. That’s never gonna change. | 我都得想办法帮忙 这点永远不会变 |
| [21:57] | Okay. | 好 |
| [21:58] | I’m with you, but we’re gonna need some backup. | 我跟你去 但咱们需要后援 |
| [21:59] | – Joe’s on his way. – I’m coming with. | -乔在路上了 -我也去 |
| [22:01] | No, look, please just stay here. | 别 你就待在这里 |
| [22:02] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with yet. | 我们还不知道要对付的是什么 |
| [22:03] | Just finish running the test on the blood sample. | 你把血样测试做完就好 |
| [22:05] | I’m sorry. Thank you, Jesse. | 抱歉 多谢了 杰西 |
| [22:32] | Griffin Grey, CCPD! | 格里芬·格雷 中城警局 |
| [22:34] | Stay right there. | 待那里别动 |
| [22:36] | The man that you kidnapped, Harrison Wells, | 你绑架了哈里森·威尔斯 |
| [22:40] | you need to let him go. | 你得把他放了 |
| [22:41] | I can’t do that. Not yet. | 不行 现在还不行 |
| [22:44] | Then we’ll have to do this the hard way. | 那我们只能来硬的了 |
| [22:46] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
| [22:55] | Okay, He-Man’s got some power. | 好吧 “超人希曼”力气不小 |
| [23:01] | And accuracy. | 瞄得还挺准 |
| [23:02] | All right, keep him distracted, okay? | 好 分散他的注意 好吗 |
| [23:04] | What? Barry! Barry! | 什么 巴里 巴里 |
| [23:07] | I can do this all night. | 我能这么扔一个晚上 |
| [23:11] | We just want Wells. Just let him go. | 我们只想要威尔斯 放了他 |
| [23:12] | Not until I’m done with him! | 账没算完不能放他走 |
| [23:31] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
| [23:44] | Barry! | 巴里 |
| [23:46] | Oh, I think I need some medical attention. | 我想我需要医疗护理 |
| [23:55] | So his genes have actually mutated. | 他的基因其实已经突变了 |
| [23:58] | I ran the DNA from the blood sample Barry found, | 我用巴里找到的血样做了DNA检测 |
| [24:00] | and the functional myostatin in his cells is essentially gone. | 他细胞里的功能性肌肉抑制素基本没有了 |
| [24:04] | I mean, giving him super-strength. | 那是他超能力的来源 |
| [24:06] | Guys, there’s something else. | 各位 还有一件事 |
| [24:07] | Um, I saw him age. | 我亲眼看见他衰老了 |
| [24:10] | Right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
| [24:11] | He’s suffering from oxidated stress. | 他正遭受氧化应激 |
| [24:14] | It means the protein in the DNA in his body | 也就是说他体内DNA里的蛋白质 |
| [24:16] | are being ravaged by oxidants. | 正被氧化剂侵蚀 |
| [24:18] | So, what, he needs to up his blueberry intake? | 所以他得多吃点蓝莓吗 |
| [24:22] | No, it means, uh, the more he exerts himself, | 不 这意味着他越是运用超能力 |
| [24:26] | the faster he ages. | 就衰老得越快 |
| [24:28] | So if we can get him to exert too much energy– | 如果我们让他过度消耗能量 |
| [24:31] | Then he’ll become old and weak. | 他就会变得年老体弱 |
| [24:33] | And how do you think we’re gonna do that? | 那我们该怎么做 |
| [24:35] | I can’t watch you be a human punching bag | 我可不能让他把你当人肉吊袋狂揍 |
| [24:37] | until he turns into Grandpa Simpson. | 直到他变成辛普森爷爷 |
| [24:39] | I think we can fix that. | 我想这个我们能解决 |
| [24:41] | Jesse, I’m gonna need some of that quick thinking of yours. | 杰西 我需要你的快速思维能力 |
| [24:45] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
| [24:47] | I got to get back to the station. | 我得先回局里去了 |
| [24:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [25:01] | No, not really. | 不 不太好 |
| [25:04] | You know, you were the first person I saved | 你知道吗 我获得超能力后 |
| [25:06] | after I got my powers? | 你是我救的第一个人 |
| [25:11] | We were out on a walk | 我们当时在外面散步 |
| [25:14] | and we were talking about Eddie | 谈论着艾迪 |
| [25:17] | and how you were with him, | 以及你们怎么走到一起 |
| [25:19] | and I was thinking to myself | 我当时就想 |
| [25:20] | how I missed a lot while I was in that coma. | 我昏迷时错过了多少事情 |
| [25:25] | And then all of a sudden, those cars came at us. | 突然间 那些车就朝我们冲过来了 |
| [25:29] | And it was like the world froze. | 然后世界好像就静止了 |
| [25:32] | Like… you and I were the only two people in the world. | 就像 世上只有我们两个人 |
| [25:37] | I didn’t even know what I could do yet, | 我当时还不知道我有那种力量 |
| [25:39] | but I knew that I could save you. | 但我很肯定我能救你 |
| [25:43] | And I did. | 我也做到了 |
| [25:46] | And now, I don’t know. I don’t… | 而现在 我不知道 我不 |
| [25:49] | I just don’t even know who I am anymore | 我连自己是谁都不知道了 |
| [25:52] | or who I’m supposed to be. | 或者我应该是谁 |
| [25:57] | Barry, you’re supposed to be the same guy that you’ve always been. | 巴里 你应该是你一直都是的那个人 |
| [26:02] | Suit or no suit… | 不管是不是穿着战衣 |
| [26:05] | that guy is a hero. | 那个人都是个英雄 |
| [26:12] | That’s everything you asked for. | 你要的东西都在这了 |
| [26:15] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
| [26:18] | Knowing you’ve destroyed so many people’s lives? | 想到自己毁了那么多人的生活 |
| [26:21] | I don’t. | 我睡不着 |
| [26:25] | Do you have anyone in your life that you care about? | 你生命中有什么人是你关心的吗 |
| [26:29] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
| [26:32] | I used to have someone in my life that I cared about. | 我生命中曾有个我关心的人 |
| [26:37] | My girlfriend, Jenny. | 我的女朋友 珍妮 |
| [26:40] | We were gonna get married, have kids someday. | 我们本会结婚 将来还会有孩子 |
| [26:47] | But after I got hit by that wave from the particle accelerator, | 但当我被粒子加速器的冲击波击中之后 |
| [26:53] | all my dreams ended. | 我所有的梦想都终结了 |
| [26:55] | You know, I see her sometimes, walking down the street. | 你知道吗 我有时会看到她在街上走 |
| [26:58] | She doesn’t even recognize me. | 她甚至认不出我来 |
| [27:00] | But why would she? | 她又怎么可能认得呢 |
| [27:01] | I look as old as her dad. | 我看上去和她爸爸一样老 |
| [27:05] | You robbed me of her. | 你把她从我身边夺走了 |
| [27:07] | Griffin. Stop talking. | 格里芬 别说了 |
| [27:09] | So I can concentrate. | 不然我没法集中注意力 |
| [27:11] | Wake up, man. | 醒醒吧 哥们 |
| [27:13] | This city is screwed up because of you. | 这座城市因为你而变得一团糟 |
| [27:16] | It was quiet and normal. | 它原本那么平静和正常 |
| [27:19] | Until you rode in on your high horse, | 直到你趾高气昂地到来 |
| [27:21] | talking about science and changing the future. | 谈论着科学和改变未来 |
| [27:24] | You didn’t stop to think | 你没有停下来想过 |
| [27:26] | about what your particle accelerator could do to others. | 你的粒子加速器会给他人带来怎样的影响 |
| [27:29] | You only thought about what it could do for you. | 你只想过它会为你带来什么 |
| [27:31] | Enough! | 够了 |
| [27:36] | Enough. | 够了 |
| [27:37] | I hope it was worth it. | 我希望你做的这一切是值得的 |
| [27:39] | Doc. | 博士 |
| [27:48] | Stay away from the wall. | 离墙远点 |
| [27:50] | Let’s give it a whirl. | 我们试试吧 |
| [28:17] | Looks like you have a little badass in you, after all. | 看来你内心还是有点狂野的 |
| [28:27] | What are we gonna do about this guy? | 这个人怎么办 |
| [28:29] | Oh, Caity. | 凯特琳 |
| [28:31] | I don’t think he’s ever going home. | 我觉得他是回不了家了 |
| [28:34] | And neither are you. | 你也是 |
| [28:37] | What are you doing? I thought we had a deal. | 你在做什么 我们说好的 |
| [28:40] | Ugh, is everyone on your Earth this gullible? | 你们那个地球上的人都这么好骗吗 |
| [28:52] | Heels aren’t the best on ice, are they? | 高跟鞋可不是冰上的最好选择 是不是 |
| [28:56] | You know, once I saw you, | 你知道吗 我一见到你 |
| [28:58] | I realized why Zoom didn’t kill me. | 就明白为什么极速不杀我了 |
| [29:01] | Because I look just like you. | 因为我跟你长得一模一样 |
| [29:04] | Now he won’t need me anymore. | 而现在他不需要我了 |
| [29:23] | No. I don’t. | 是的 我不需要了 |
| [29:33] | Try that with him… | 你要是帮他 |
| [29:35] | he dies, too. | 他也会死 |
| [29:41] | Not picking up anything from facial recognition. | 面部识别系统找不到线索 |
| [29:45] | The only cellular dead zone I can find is the one in here. | 我能找到的唯一信号死区就在这里 |
| [29:48] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
| [29:50] | No, wait a second, was he wearing his watch | 等一下 他去找我的时候 |
| [29:52] | when he left to get me? | 有戴他那块手表吗 |
| [29:52] | Already tried that. GPS isn’t working. | 已经试过了 GPS不起作用 |
| [29:54] | Okay, no, but the meta-human activity would be. | 对 但是对超能力者的活动会有反应 |
| [29:57] | I mean, the watch is designed | 我的意思是 那块手表是用来 |
| [29:58] | to track metas, right? | 追踪超能力者的 对不对 |
| [29:59] | And since Griffin Grey is one, | 而既然格里芬就是超能力者 |
| [30:00] | it’ll keep sending a message to a server | 手表会不停地发送信息到服务器 |
| [30:02] | till it goes through. | 直到被接收 |
| [30:02] | But since we’re on a different Earth, | 但因为我们在另一个地球 |
| [30:04] | it’ll never go through. | 信息永远不会被接收 |
| [30:05] | So it just keeps sending the same signal. | 所以它会不停地发送同样的信号 |
| [30:09] | There he is, Central City Amusement Park. | 找到他了 中城游乐场 |
| [30:11] | Yeah, and I’m coming with this time. | 是的 这次我要一起去 |
| [30:13] | Okay, great, we’ve found Harry, | 很好 我们找到哈利了 |
| [30:14] | but how are we gonna stop Grey? | 但要怎么阻止格雷 |
| [30:16] | I’m so glad that you asked. | 很好 你提到了这一点 |
| [30:18] | Jesse and I upgraded the internal lining of the suit. | 我和杰西改良了战衣的内衬 |
| [30:21] | Felicity hooked us up with some dwarfstar alloy. | 费利西蒂还给战衣镀上了矮星合金 |
| [30:24] | Wait, dwarfstar alloy? | 等等 矮星合金 |
| [30:25] | It’s the same compound | 这化合物也用来 |
| [30:26] | that’s used to protect Ray’s A.T.O.M. suit. | 保护雷的原子侠战衣 |
| [30:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [30:29] | Super strong, super lightweight. | 超级坚韧 超级轻便 |
| [30:31] | Only thing is, we couldn’t get much of it. | 唯一的问题是 我们有的不多 |
| [30:33] | All right, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| [30:35] | We could only cover the chest portion of the suit. | 我们手头的只够保护战衣的胸脯部分 |
| [30:39] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
| [30:40] | Uh, here’s the other thing, | 还有一点 |
| [30:41] | probably not a big deal– um, I’m guessing | 可能不太重要 我推测 |
| [30:44] | the suit will only absorb one of Grey’s punches. | 战衣只禁得住格雷的一击 |
| [30:47] | Anything more than that, | 再多打一下 |
| [30:48] | you’ll be like a piñata. | 你就会像个陶罐 |
| [30:49] | Only it won’t be candy coming out, it’ll be– | 不过掉出来的不是糖果 而是… |
| [30:51] | – Me. – You’re–yeah, you. | -我的身体 -你…没错 |
| [30:55] | All right. | 那好吧 |
| [30:56] | Hopefully, one gimme punch is all I’ll need. | 希望轻松一拳就能搞定 |
| [31:06] | All right, then. | 好了 |
| [31:09] | Finished. | 完成了 |
| [31:14] | This is gonna cure me? | 这玩意能把我治好吗 |
| [31:16] | As we say in science, I’m cautiously optimistic. | 科学点讲就是谨慎乐观 |
| [31:23] | You know, I learned a lot about chemistry | 在过去的两年中 |
| [31:25] | in the past two years. | 我学到了不少化学知识 |
| [31:27] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
| [31:29] | And I know all you’ve been doing is diluting that compound | 并且我知道在过去的半小时里 |
| [31:32] | for the past half hour. | 你一直在稀释那化合物 |
| [31:36] | You don’t know how to help me, do you? | 你并不知道如何才能帮助我 对吗 |
| [31:41] | There is no helping you. | 什么都帮不了你 |
| [31:46] | I told you you were gonna fix me or you were dead! | 我说了要是治不好我 你就得死 |
| [32:11] | Why is it that bad guys always insist | 为什么坏人总是藏在 |
| [32:13] | on having the creepiest hideouts? | 让人最令人毛骨悚然的地方 |
| [32:15] | ‘Cause they crazy. | 因为他们不正常 |
| [32:17] | Right. | 没错 |
| [32:20] | Hey, Barry. | 巴里 |
| [32:22] | Grey’s headed your way. | 格雷朝你们那来了 |
| [32:24] | Come on. Hey, come on. | 快走 快走 |
| [32:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| [32:33] | Okay, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
| [32:35] | On my mark. | 听我命令 |
| [32:37] | Three… | 三… |
| [32:38] | two… | 二… |
| [32:40] | one. | 一 |
| [32:41] | Now! | 点亮 |
| [32:48] | That all you got, Flash? | 你就这点能耐吗 闪电侠 |
| [32:50] | I just want Dr. Wells. | 交出威尔斯博士 |
| [32:51] | And I wanted him to fix me. | 我要让他治好我 |
| [32:53] | But he can’t. | 但他没这个能耐 |
| [32:54] | So once I finish you, I’m gonna finish him. | 我搞定你以后 再去处理他 |
| [32:57] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
| [33:07] | Come on! | 冲我来啊 |
| [33:20] | Okay? | 好了 |
| [33:21] | I think one more punch, and we get this guy a walker. | 他再打一拳 我们就能活捉他 |
| [33:24] | Hey, guys, we got him. | 发现他了 |
| [33:25] | He’s over by the Ferris Wheel. | 他在摩天轮附近 |
| [33:31] | Look. | 听着 |
| [33:33] | We can help you. | 我们能帮助你 |
| [33:34] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
| [33:37] | Not everyone got the powers you did, Flash. | 不是所有人都有你的超能力 闪电侠 |
| [33:41] | Some of us weren’t so lucky. | 我们没你那么幸运 |
| [33:51] | That was the gimme. | 那拳倒挺轻松 |
| [33:53] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
| [33:54] | Please stop. | 快住手 |
| [33:57] | I might be getting older, | 别看我越来越衰老 |
| [33:59] | but I’m stronger than ever. | 我的力量却强大超前 |
| [34:15] | Barry! | 巴里 |
| [34:27] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
| [34:29] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
| [34:30] | Could’ve used more of that dwarfstar alloy. | 就不能多用点矮星合金吗 |
| [35:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [35:14] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
| [35:36] | Home sweet home. | 回家真好 |
| [35:38] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
| [35:40] | to be honest, it hasn’t felt much like a home in a while. | 说实话 这里有段时间没家的感觉了 |
| [35:43] | At least, certainly not since you left. | 倒也不是因为你离开了 |
| [35:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
| [35:47] | Look, I’m sorry, Dad, for just leaving like that. | 对不起 爸爸 我不该一走了之 |
| [35:51] | But… | 可是… |
| [35:53] | I mean, you have to understand, | 你要明白 |
| [35:54] | I’m the reason you killed that man. | 你为了我才杀掉那个人 |
| [35:59] | And that’s a really heavy burden to bear. | 这是多么沉重的负担 |
| [36:04] | I know. | 我明白 |
| [36:06] | I know–I also know that what I’ve done, | 我也清楚 我的所作所为 |
| [36:11] | it’s unforgiveable. | 是不可饶恕的 |
| [36:20] | When you’re mother died, honey… | 你母亲去世后 宝贝… |
| [36:25] | something inside me broke. | 我的内心崩溃了 |
| [36:28] | I couldn’t protect her. | 我没能保护好她 |
| [36:31] | And I swore– I swore on her grave, no less, | 可我仍然对着她的坟墓起誓 |
| [36:34] | that I would protect you, and then Zoom took you, | 我一定会保护好你 可极速把你抓走 |
| [36:37] | and I snapped. | 我崩溃了 |
| [36:40] | I just snapped. | 我完全崩溃了 |
| [36:42] | I couldn’t breathe, I… | 我无法呼吸 我… |
| [36:45] | I couldn’t lose the only other person | 我不能失去另一个仅存的 |
| [36:49] | that I love. | 我爱的人 |
| [36:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I get that. | 是的 我明白 |
| [36:54] | I understand why you did everything | 我理解你为了保护我 |
| [36:57] | you did to protect me. | 所做的一些 |
| [36:59] | I mean, you were only missing one day, | 你才失踪了一天 |
| [37:01] | and I would have done anything to find you. | 我都要不惜一切去找你 |
| [37:05] | But, I mean… | 但是… |
| [37:07] | I need to know that that’s never gonna happen again. | 我想确定那种事不会再发生了 |
| [37:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [37:11] | Every time I stay out late or get in trouble, | 我晚回家或惹麻烦时 |
| [37:15] | you can’t track me down or hurt someone | 你不用找我 不用伤及他人 |
| [37:17] | ’cause you’re trying to save me. | 仅仅以救我为理由 |
| [37:18] | Yeah, but you’re in danger. | 是的 可是你有危险 |
| [37:20] | – I know. – Okay. | -我知道 -好的 |
| [37:25] | I will make you a promise. | 我要向你保证 |
| [37:29] | I promise you, I will be the kind of father | 我保证 我以后会成为 |
| [37:33] | that you can be proud of. | 让你自豪的父亲 |
| [37:35] | If you promise me you will never run away from me again. | 只要你能保证 以后不再离我而去 |
| [37:40] | Okay. Okay, deal. | 好的 一言为定 |
| [37:45] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
| [37:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
| [37:50] | My little Jesse Quick. | 我的小杰西·快客 |
| [37:58] | Relax, he’ll be here. | 放松 他会来的 |
| [38:00] | What should I say? | 我该说些什么 |
| [38:02] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从何说起 |
| [38:04] | Just be honest. | 说实话就好 |
| [38:06] | Speak from your heart. | 发自内心 |
| [38:07] | Okay. | 好 |
| [38:09] | Wally West. | 沃利·韦斯特 |
| [38:12] | I’ll see you at home. | 我回家等你 |
| [38:15] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 |
| [38:16] | Yes. I did. | 是的 我想来着 |
| [38:18] | I mean, I– I do. | 我是说 我想 |
| [38:24] | I just wanted to thank you for saving my life. | 我是想感谢你救了我一命 |
| [38:27] | And I know that that came at a huge price for you. | 我知道那让你付出了巨大代价 |
| [38:32] | And I don’t know how I’ll ever repay that. | 我不知道怎么才能报答你 |
| [38:37] | I guess, what I wanted to say was that… | 其实 我要说的是… |
| [38:42] | I’m not gonna waste this chance | 我不会浪费这次 |
| [38:43] | that you’ve given me. | 你赋予我的机会 |
| [38:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [38:50] | You’re welcome, Wally. | 不客气 沃利 |
| [39:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [39:14] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点儿 |
| [39:17] | Killer Frost tried to kill you, Caitlin. | 冰霜杀手要杀你 凯特琳 |
| [39:20] | I saved your life. | 我救了你 |
| [39:24] | You should thank me. | 你应该谢谢我 |
| [39:26] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
| [39:27] | No. | 不可以 |
| [39:29] | Stay. | 留下来 |
| [39:33] | I want to leave! | 我想走 |
| [39:36] | Stay, boy! | 站住 小子 |
| [39:37] | No! | 不要 |
| [39:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
| [39:43] | Take me back to my Earth. | 把我送回地球一 |
| [39:48] | You know… | 知道吗 |
| [39:51] | I’ve always measured my success | 我通常利用计算受害者数 |
| [39:52] | by counting the number of victims I’ve had. | 来衡量我的胜利 |
| [39:55] | But now I think I’m going to widen my scope. | 但现在我要扩大范围了 |
| [40:00] | Start counting the number of Earths I conquer, instead. | 换成计算我征服的地球数 |
| [40:05] | You want to go home? | 你想回家 |
| [40:08] | Then let’s go. | 我们就回 |
| [40:10] | After all, this Earth has already | 毕竟 这一个地球已经 |
| [40:12] | been brought to its knees. | 被我统治了 |
| [40:35] | You’re here early. | 你来得挺早 |
| [40:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [40:38] | – I couldn’t sleep. – Me neither. | -我睡不着 -我也是 |
| [40:40] | I know that we just took down Grey without my powers, but… | 我们虽然没靠超能力打败了格雷 |
| [40:46] | I have no idea how to get Caitlin back without them. | 但没有超能力 如何能救回凯特琳 |
| [40:50] | We can’t, Allen. | 不能 艾伦 |
| [40:52] | Then what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么做 |
| [40:57] | You know, Grey… | 格雷他… |
| [40:59] | Grey kidnapped me because | 格雷绑架我是因为 |
| [41:04] | he thought I was the Harrison Wells from this Earth, | 他以为我是这个地球上的哈里森·威尔斯 |
| [41:08] | and I know he was talking about another guy, | 我知道他指的是另一个人 |
| [41:10] | but I just… | 可我… |
| [41:12] | I can’t help but think… | 我不禁会想… |
| [41:16] | I still haven’t paid for what I’ve done. | 我的债依然没有还清 |
| [41:19] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| [41:25] | I thought, you know, when you– | 我以为 那时候… |
| [41:27] | when we closed the breaches, | 当我们关闭缺口时 |
| [41:30] | I could just forget about everything I’ve done, | 我就能忘掉我所做的一切 |
| [41:33] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
| [41:36] | I realize what I can do. | 我知道我能做什么了 |
| [41:42] | You are gonna get your speed back, Allen. | 你会重新获得速度的 艾伦 |
| [41:45] | And I’m gonna help you do that. | 而我会帮你实现 |
| [41:49] | How? | 如何实现 |
| [41:52] | By creating another particle accelerator explosion. | 再制造一次粒子加速器爆炸 |