时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:12] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:16] | I hunted down the man who killed my mother, | 我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果 |
[00:18] | but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats, | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:21] | and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am The Flash. | 我叫闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Barry, what you’re seeing is the Speed Force– | 巴里 你看到的就是神速力 |
[00:32] | your past, your present, your future | 你的过去 现在和未来 |
[00:34] | Say, Iris, you look amazing. | 我说 爱瑞丝 你看上去美极了 |
[00:36] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢你 托尼 |
[00:38] | His skin changed. It turned to metal. | 他的皮肤变了 变成了某种金属 |
[00:41] | Tony might have been a bully, but he didn’t deserve to die. | 托尼可能是个恶霸 可他也不罪不至死啊 |
[00:44] | Barry, you’ve always had someone to come home to. | 巴里 一直都有个人等你回家 |
[00:46] | I can’t help but wonder– | 我不禁这样想… |
[00:48] | maybe we were meant to be together. | 也许我们注定会在一起 |
[00:49] | You lost your powers? | 你失去超能力了吗 |
[00:51] | I gave them up to save Wally. | 我为了救沃利放弃了超能力 |
[00:53] | I can re-create the circumstances to get you your speed back. | 我可以创造相同的条件恢复你的速度 |
[00:56] | Let’s set up the particle accelerator. | 让我们炸掉粒子加速器 |
[01:05] | Barry–he’s gone. | 巴里 他消失了 |
[01:09] | This wasn’t su– | 这不应该… |
[01:10] | I didn’t– | 我没想… |
[01:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:15] | We lost him. | 我们失去了他 |
[01:17] | No, no, no, no, he– | 不不不 他 |
[01:18] | he could’ve got knocked somewhere | 他可能在哪里晕倒了 |
[01:20] | or maybe even run there. | 甚至可能是跑过去的 |
[01:25] | Nothing on the GPS. | GPS没有任何发现 |
[01:26] | There were strikes all over the building. | 建筑里到处都受到了电击 |
[01:28] | Jesse, come down here, please. | 杰西 下来一下 |
[01:33] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[01:35] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[01:42] | Oh, God, Wally! | 我的天 沃利 |
[01:43] | No, no! | 不不 |
[01:46] | Wally! Wally, wake up! | 沃利 沃利 醒醒 |
[01:47] | – No! – Can you hear me? | -不 -能听见我吗 |
[01:48] | – Wally! – Jesse, Jesse! | -沃利 -杰西 杰西 |
[01:50] | – Jesse! – Wally! | -杰西 -沃利 |
[01:51] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[01:54] | Stop yelling, please. | 别再喊了 |
[01:57] | Her heart stopped. | 她的心脏停跳了 |
[01:58] | Her heart stopped! | 她的心脏停跳了 |
[02:02] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[02:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:07] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[02:15] | It’s beating. Her heart’s beating. | 跳了 她的心脏跳了 |
[02:17] | Henry’s a doctor. He should see her. | 亨利是医生 让他看看 |
[02:19] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 我真高兴你安然无恙 |
[02:23] | Hey, what’s with him? | 他怎么了 |
[02:25] | It’s Barry. | 是巴里 |
[02:27] | Barry’s gone. | 巴里消失了 |
[02:29] | Are you good, Wally? | 你还好吧 沃利 |
[02:31] | Okay, we should get you home, get some rest, okay? | 好吧 咱们应该回家 休息休息 |
[02:33] | – I don’t understand. – No, it’s okay. Let’s go. | -我不明白 -没事的 我们走 |
[02:37] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[02:40] | Henry, Wells’ daughter is upstairs. | 亨利 威尔斯的女儿在楼上 |
[02:43] | The energy hit her too. | 能量也击中了她 |
[02:48] | Her heart stopped beating. | 她刚刚心脏停跳了 |
[02:50] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[02:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | I saw him! | 我看到他了 |
[03:14] | I saw Barry. | 我看到巴里了 |
[03:16] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[04:31] | Joe? | 乔 |
[04:34] | Good to see you, Barry. | 很高兴见到你 巴里 |
[04:40] | But I’m not Joe. | 但我不是乔 |
[04:42] | – You’re not? – No. | -你不是 -不 |
[04:46] | And all of this? | 那所有这些呢 |
[04:51] | It’s not real? | 都不是真的吗 |
[04:53] | How do you feel, being back here? | 回到这里你感觉如何 |
[04:58] | I feel awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[05:03] | We thought you’d be more comfortable | 我们觉得在一个熟悉的地方 |
[05:06] | talking to someone who looked familiar | 和熟悉的人谈话 |
[05:09] | and in a place you knew. | 你会跟自在一些 |
[05:11] | “We”? | “我们” |
[05:13] | Who’s “We,” exactly? | “我们”到底是谁 |
[05:16] | That’s a little hard to explain. | 这解释起来就有点麻烦了 |
[05:20] | Sit, Barry. | 坐吧 巴里 |
[05:24] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[05:36] | How much do you know about the Speed Force? | 你对神速力了解多少 |
[05:39] | It’s the source of my power. | 那是我力量的来源 |
[05:41] | It’s what makes me a speedster. | 我也因此成为了极速者 |
[05:42] | Yes… and no. | 你只说对了一部分 |
[05:46] | When the first subatomic particle sprang forth from the Big Bang | 当宇宙大爆炸释放出第一颗亚原子粒子 |
[05:51] | to form reality as you know it, | 形成了你眼前的世界 |
[05:54] | we were there. | “我们”就已经存在了 |
[05:56] | When the last proton decays, stops vibrating, | 当质子最后一次衰变 停止震动 |
[06:00] | and plunges the universe into heat death, | 宇宙因此陷入热寂之中 |
[06:05] | we’ll be there too. | “我们”也会见证 |
[06:07] | I’m talking to the Speed Force? | 难道您就是神速力 |
[06:13] | Isn’t that like saying I’m having a conversation | 难道现在跟我对话的是 |
[06:15] | with gravity or light or… | 重力 光…这类事物 |
[06:26] | You need a minute. | 你先缓缓 |
[06:29] | It’s okay if you do. | 没关系的 |
[06:30] | It’s a lot to take in. | 一时间肯定很难接受 |
[06:32] | So you’re saying I’m–I’m talking | 这么说 您真的是 |
[06:34] | to the source of my power, | 我力量的来源 |
[06:36] | which just so happens to look like… | 然而你长得恰好… |
[06:40] | my adoptive dad? | 跟我的养父一样 |
[06:43] | That’s trippy. | 太不真实了 |
[06:46] | We pretty much invented trippy here. | 刚才的对话是挺不真实的 |
[06:48] | Look, I’m–I’m not sure why you brought me here, | 我不知道你为何把我带到这里 |
[06:51] | but you need to send me back. | 但你得送我回去 |
[06:53] | My friends are in danger from Zoom. | 极速危及着我朋友们的生命 |
[06:59] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[07:03] | You’re not going back. | 我不会让你回去的 |
[07:06] | Not until… | 除非… |
[07:10] | Till what? | 除非什么 |
[07:15] | Until you catch that. | 除非你能抓住它 |
[07:37] | Cisco says Barry’s still alive. | 西斯科说巴里还活着 |
[07:39] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -不知道 |
[07:40] | Harry, I vibed him in the center of a storm. | 哈里 我用震波感觉到他在风暴中心 |
[07:43] | It was, like, in, like, a vortex or something. | 好像是一股涡流 |
[07:47] | He’s in– | 他在… |
[07:49] | he’s in the Speed Force. | 他在神速力中 |
[07:50] | – Get him out, damn it. – I– | -救他出来 -我… |
[07:52] | You can get him out, can’t you? | 难道你做不到吗 |
[07:53] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道能不能行 |
[07:54] | Henry, come here. | 亨利 过来 |
[08:02] | Listen, you are the only one that can help Jesse. | 听着 你是唯一能帮得上杰西的人 |
[08:07] | Let me sit on Wells | 我来审审威尔斯 |
[08:08] | till he figures out what the hell he did to Barry. | 直到他搞清楚自己究竟对巴里做了什么 |
[08:11] | I think we can get him back. | 我觉得我们能把他找回来 |
[08:12] | Joe, I know you love Barry, okay? | 乔 我知道你很爱巴里 |
[08:15] | But you have Iris, and you have Wally. | 可你既有爱瑞丝 又有沃利 |
[08:19] | Barry’s all I have left. | 我却只有巴里 |
[08:21] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[08:23] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[08:32] | Thank God you’re here. | 幸好有你在 |
[08:35] | Caitlin’s usually the one doing this, but… | 这活一般都是凯特琳的 但… |
[08:39] | Heart rate’s normal. | 心率正常 |
[08:40] | Reflexes and breathing are fine. | 反射和呼吸也没问题 |
[08:43] | She should be waking up. | 按理说她该醒了 |
[08:44] | She’s just not. | 但却还没醒 |
[08:47] | It was the same with Barry. | 巴里当时也是这种情况 |
[08:50] | Um, after the first accident, | 上次粒子加速器爆炸后 |
[08:51] | he was in a coma that no one could explain. | 他陷入了无人能解释的昏迷中 |
[08:54] | What did you do with him? | 那你们是怎么处理他的 |
[08:55] | So they brought him here– well, Wells brought him here. | 他们 其实是威尔斯把他带到了这里 |
[08:58] | The other Wells. | 另一个威尔斯 |
[08:59] | Right, the Wells who was actually Thawne. | 对 那个威尔斯其实是斯旺 |
[09:01] | – Eobard, not Eddie. – Right. | -艾尔伯德 不是艾迪 -对 |
[09:03] | It’s–it’s complicated. | 关系有点复杂 |
[09:04] | Anyway, we took care of Barry while Wells– | 总之 在我们照料下 威尔斯… |
[09:07] | Thawne–treated him. | 是斯旺给他做了治疗 |
[09:09] | Are there any records of that treatment? | 还有当时的治疗记录吗 |
[09:11] | We might find clues how to help Jesse. | 也许能找到治疗杰西的办法 |
[09:14] | Uh, yeah, they’d be downstairs in the storage room, | 有 都在楼下的仓库里 |
[09:16] | in the morgue. | 在停尸房里 |
[09:18] | Ew, you guys have a morgue? | 天啊 你们还有停尸房 |
[09:19] | Well, it’s not like a morgue morgue. | 不是那种普通的停尸房 |
[09:21] | It’s not–it’s like a poor man’s morgue, really. | 不…其实就是个穷人的停尸间 |
[09:23] | Morgue-ish. | 类似停尸房 |
[09:24] | Would one of you go get them, please? | 那你们能帮我找来吗 |
[09:27] | Okay, well, I’m not going alone. | 好 不过得有人陪我去 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Okay, so it’s a morgue morgue. | 好吧 的确是个停尸房 |
[09:38] | But, you know, we had to keep the dead meta-humans somewhere. | 但我们总得找个地方存放死去的超能力者 |
[09:42] | Yeah, looks like you did a lot more than just store them. | 可似乎你不止是把他们存了起来 |
[09:45] | Fake Wells might’ve done a few dissections | 冒牌威尔斯可能为了研究做了些 |
[09:47] | for study purposes. | 解剖实验 |
[09:49] | And this didn’t tip any of you off | 而他这种行为都没让你们怀疑 |
[09:51] | that he might be secretly evil? | 他可能暗地里很邪恶吗 |
[09:52] | It was a crazy time, okay? | 那段时间很多都无法解释 |
[09:54] | We had a lot going on. | 当时发生了很多事 |
[09:56] | I’ll tell you what– | 我跟你说 |
[09:57] | it’s a good thing Thawne was so organized. | 斯旺做事这么有条理是件好事 |
[10:01] | Would you stop knocking stuff over? | 你能不能别再把东西碰倒了 |
[10:04] | You stop. I didn’t touch anything. | 是你吧 我什么都没碰 |
[10:05] | Okay, whatever you say. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[10:07] | Okay, this is it. This is Barry’s ex-file. | 找到了 就这个 巴里之前的档案 |
[10:18] | A zombie? | 僵尸 |
[10:19] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[10:31] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[10:32] | Nope, not Tony– not anymore. | 不 不是托尼 再也不是了 |
[10:34] | – Get behind me. – You get behind me. | -躲我后面 -你躲我后面 |
[10:41] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[11:01] | – Didn’t see that one coming. – No. | -这还真是出乎意料 -不 |
[11:02] | Zombie Girder. This– | 僵尸钢梁 这 |
[11:29] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[11:31] | We’re glad you made it, Barry. | 很高兴你办到了 巴里 |
[11:36] | Not Iris. | 你不是爱瑞丝 |
[11:38] | It’s just you again. | 还是你 |
[11:41] | Sit, Barry. Sit. | 请坐 巴里 请坐 |
[11:45] | You’re always on your feet. | 你总是站着 |
[11:55] | You remember this place, | 你记得这个地方对吧 |
[11:57] | where we first kissed? | 我们第一次接吻的地方 |
[11:59] | Yeah, of course, except that wasn’t you. | 是的 当然记得 不过不是和你 |
[12:05] | We thought you’d find this place | 我们以为让你来这个地方 |
[12:06] | and our appearance less upsetting. | 见到熟悉的面孔 会好受些 |
[12:10] | Yet you seem upset. | 然而你似乎不开心 |
[12:13] | My friends, my city… | 我的朋友们 我的城市 |
[12:17] | my whole world is in danger. | 我的整个世界都危在旦夕 |
[12:20] | Zoom is on a rampage with the power that he stole from me, | 极速在用他从我这夺走的力量为非作歹 |
[12:23] | and you are keeping me here. | 而你们却把我困在这里 |
[12:25] | You were given a rare and precious gift, | 你被赋予了一种罕见而宝贵的天赋 |
[12:28] | and you rejected it. | 而你却排斥这种天赋 |
[12:30] | No, I did not reject it. | 不 我并没有排斥 |
[12:32] | I gave up my powers to save someone’s life– | 我放弃力量是为了拯救他人 |
[12:35] | to be a hero. | 为了当英雄 |
[12:36] | I nearly killed myself trying to get them back, | 为了找回这力量我差点搭上了我的命 |
[12:38] | when you brought me here, | 然后你们就把我带到了这里 |
[12:40] | wherever here is. | 鬼知道这是哪里 |
[12:42] | – That’s not what we meant. – Okay. | -那不是我们的本意 -好吧 |
[12:45] | If you would rather have given these powers | 如果你们情愿把这种力量 |
[12:49] | to somebody else, | 赋予他人 |
[12:50] | why did you give them to me? | 那为什么要把这力量给我 |
[12:53] | Because you’re The Flash, Barry. | 因为你是闪电侠啊 巴里 |
[13:00] | We got a new problem. | 我们有新麻烦了 |
[13:01] | Our accelerator experiment seems to have reanimated | 我们的粒子加速器实验似乎复活了 |
[13:04] | one of the dead metas in our morgue. | 停尸房里某位死去的超能力者 |
[13:06] | “Reanimated,” like brought back to life? | 就像起死回生那样”复活”吗 |
[13:08] | Life-ish. You ever seen “The Walking Dead”? | 只是能活动 你看过《行尸走肉》吗 |
[13:10] | It’s “The Walking Dead,” | 就像”行尸走肉”一样 |
[13:11] | but without higher brain function | 但没有高级脑部功能 |
[13:12] | and with major rage issues. | 而且脾气很不好 |
[13:14] | Still unsure if our brains are on the menu, though. | 虽然还不确定它会不会吃我们的脑子 |
[13:16] | – Which one? – Tony Woodward. | -是哪个 -托尼·伍德沃德 |
[13:18] | The bully from school who turned into the metal man? | 全身变成金属的校园恶霸吗 |
[13:21] | That’s not good, Cisco. | 情况可不大妙 西斯科 |
[13:23] | History repeats itself. | 历史重演了 |
[13:25] | First as tragedy and then as farce. | 先是悲剧然后变成喜剧 |
[13:33] | Wells, as a parent, believe me, | 威尔斯 同为父亲 相信我 |
[13:35] | I have nothing but sympathy for what you’re going through. | 我对你经历的一切很是难过 |
[13:38] | Listen to me closely when I say to you, | 你仔细听我说 |
[13:40] | we got a lot of fires burning at the same time, | 我们现在同时面对着很多起火情 |
[13:42] | and if we all work together, | 而如果我们齐心合力 |
[13:44] | we just might be able to put them out. | 我们或许能把它们都扑灭 |
[13:47] | Let Henry take care of your daughter. | 让亨利来照顾你女儿吧 |
[13:49] | Me and Iris will handle this Girder situation, | 我和爱瑞丝来处理钢梁复活的事 |
[13:52] | but you and Cisco are the scientists. | 而你和西斯科才是科学家 |
[13:54] | You’re the only one who can bring Barry back | 巴里现在不知道在什么鬼地方 |
[13:55] | from wherever the hell he is right now. | 但只有你们才有能力把他救出来 |
[13:59] | Ramon… | 拉蒙 |
[14:01] | give those medical records to Henry, | 把那些病例给亨利 |
[14:02] | and meet me in the Breach Room in five minutes. | 五分钟后在缺口房间里等我 |
[14:05] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们要开始干活了 |
[14:09] | Now we just need to find Tony. | 现在我们只需找到托尼 |
[14:11] | Yeah, hopefully before he kills someone. | 是啊 但愿他还没来得及杀人 |
[14:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:30] | Big Belly Burger in Starling City is way better. | 星城的大肚子汉堡好吃太多了 |
[14:32] | This place sucks. | 这里的难吃爆了 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God. Is that your car? | 天呐 那是你的车吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:52] | That’s my mom’s car! | 那是我妈的车 |
[14:58] | So how do we know this is safe? | 这东西安全吗 |
[15:00] | Well, define “Safe.” | 你这”安全”是指什么 |
[15:01] | Safe, as in my brain’s not gonna melt. | 就是我的脑袋不会被融化 |
[15:03] | No. It’s a simple feedback loop, | 不会 这只是个简单的反馈回路 |
[15:06] | Ramon, all right? | 拉蒙 知道吗 |
[15:07] | When you vibe on Barry, | 当你对巴里用震波时 |
[15:08] | your brain waves send me the necessary data | 你的脑波给我发送了一段所需的数据 |
[15:10] | to pinpoint whatever dimensional pocket | 查出困住巴里的三维地区 |
[15:11] | or corner of the universe that Barry is stuck in. | 或是宇宙角落 |
[15:14] | And then we electrically stimulate | 然后只要缺口一打开 |
[15:17] | your prefrontal cortex while opening a breach, | 我们就用电流来刺激你的前额皮质 |
[15:19] | which gives you physical access to Barry | 你能真实地看到巴里 |
[15:21] | and lets you be the beacon to guide him home. | 成为指引他回家的灯塔 |
[15:25] | Simple feedback loop. | 简单的反馈回路 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry. Did you say electrically stimulate? | 抱歉 你说到电流刺激吗 |
[15:30] | Ramon, do you want to bring Barry back or not? | 拉蒙 你到底想不想把巴里带回来 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | And we have a lock. | 目标锁定 |
[15:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:55] | If I’m The Flash, then why are you doing this to me? | 如果我是闪电侠 那你们为什么这么对我 |
[16:00] | Why do I have to catch this– this thing | 为什么我必须抓住这个东西 |
[16:02] | before you let me go back? | 然后你们才肯放我回去 |
[16:04] | Please, look, I will do whatever you want. | 听我说 你们的要求我都会照做 |
[16:06] | Just let me go back right now, so I can help my friends. | 快点放我回去 这样我才能帮我的朋友 |
[16:13] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[16:19] | Barry, turn around! | 巴里 转身 |
[16:23] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[16:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:34] | Those are your friends. | 那是你的朋友 |
[16:36] | They want you to come back. | 他们想你回去 |
[16:39] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[16:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:44] | But if you do, | 但如果你回去 |
[16:46] | it’ll be without your powers. | 超能力就没有了 |
[16:54] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[16:58] | Do it. Take my hand. | 来 抓住我的手 |
[17:06] | The choice is yours, Barry. | 选择权在你 巴里 |
[17:21] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[17:37] | What is going on in here? | 怎么回事 |
[17:39] | Just hang on a little longer, Ramon– | 再坚持久一点 拉蒙 |
[17:40] | a little longer. | 久一点 |
[17:42] | Hey, you’re killing him! | 你要害死他了 |
[17:48] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[17:50] | Hey, Cisco, can you hear me? | 西斯科 能听到我说话吗 |
[17:54] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[17:56] | Barry– he turned to me. | 巴里 他转身看着我 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:02] | I lost him. | 我没抓住他 |
[18:08] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | Whoa, Cisco’s meta-human alert app is going crazy. | 西斯科的超能力者警报程序一直在狂叫 |
[18:19] | Oh, Tony just trashed the hell out of Jitters. | 托尼刚刚在吉特斯大肆破坏 |
[18:23] | Now, that is strange. | 那就奇怪了 |
[18:26] | He knocks over a hydrant on 4th and Stevenson, | 他撞倒了第四街和斯蒂文森街的消防栓 |
[18:29] | doesn’t go in the building, | 却没进楼里 |
[18:30] | then smashes a Humvee in front of the Big Belly Burger, | 然后在大贝利汉堡店前砸坏了一辆悍马 |
[18:32] | but doesn’t go in the building. | 也没进楼里 |
[18:34] | Gets to CC Jitters– he actually goes in. | 结果轮到吉特斯的时候 他却进去了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, it’s like Jitters was his target, but why? | 吉特斯好像才是他的目标 可是为什么呢 |
[18:41] | When I was in Iron Heights awaiting trial, | 当我在铁山监狱候审时 |
[18:43] | I had a cellmate who always swore he was gonna break out. | 我有个狱友发誓终有一日 他一定要越狱 |
[18:46] | At a pre-trial hearing, he stole a deputy’s gun | 在审前听证会上 他抢走了副警长的抢 |
[18:48] | and escaped in a police cruiser. | 开警车逃跑了 |
[18:50] | There’s a point to this, Joe, I promise. | 我会说到重点的 乔 我保证 |
[18:52] | Now, the poor, dumb bastard could have gone anywhere, right? | 这个可怜的蠢蛋本来可以逃之夭夭 |
[18:55] | But he was apprehended two hours later. | 但两小时后 他却被人逮捕了 |
[18:57] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[18:58] | ‘Cause he went to his old girlfriend’s house looking for her. | 因为他去他老朋友家找他心爱的人 |
[19:01] | So you think that’s what Tony’s doing, | 你认为托尼也是同一个目的 |
[19:03] | even in the state he’s in now? | 即使他变成现在这副样子吗 |
[19:04] | I think people are creatures of habit, | 我认为人们都是有习惯的生物 |
[19:06] | sometimes at a level stronger than conscious thought. | 有时习惯在某个程度上比意识思维更强烈 |
[19:09] | No, I don’t think that Tony had a girlfriend. | 不 我觉得托尼没有女朋友 |
[19:10] | I mean, not the way that he was hitting on me when he– | 就他向我献殷勤的方式来看 |
[19:14] | he came into Jitters. | 那是在吉特斯的时候 |
[19:16] | He’s after me again. | 他又来找我了 |
[19:19] | So, when he was after you the first time, | 在他第一次找你之后 |
[19:22] | where’d you see him next, after Jitters? | 在吉特斯之后 你们在哪见的面 |
[19:26] | Home. | 家里 |
[19:28] | He came to our house when he took you. | 他是去家里带走你的 |
[19:29] | Wally’s there now. | 沃利还在家 |
[19:31] | No, no, dad, this is good. | 不不 老爸 这是好事 |
[19:32] | We know where he is, and we know what he wants. | 我们知道他在哪里 想要什么 |
[19:34] | That means we know how to beat him. | 这就意味着我们知道如何打败他 |
[19:36] | How do you propose we do that? | 你说我们该怎么做 |
[19:38] | We use me as bait to lure him back to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我当诱饵把他带到尖端科研实验室 |
[19:41] | where Cisco and Wells can kill him. | 西斯科和威尔斯就能再一次 |
[19:44] | Again. | 杀了他 |
[20:05] | Who are you pretending to be now? | 你这次又来假扮谁 |
[20:11] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没这个时间 |
[20:13] | Yes, you do, Barry. | 不 你有 巴里 |
[20:15] | You have all the time in the universe | 你有大把大把的时间 |
[20:19] | literally. | 理论上讲 |
[20:20] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[20:21] | And how can you stand there in judgment | 你们怎么能站在那里口口声声 |
[20:22] | and accuse me of rejecting my gift? | 指责我抗拒自己的天赋 |
[20:24] | Do you have any idea how much I’ve done | 你们知不知道自从被闪电击中 |
[20:26] | since I was first struck by lightning, | 我付出了多少 |
[20:28] | how many people I’ve helped with the power that you gave me. | 我用你给予的能力救了多少人 |
[20:31] | What I’ve sacrificed? | 还有我所牺牲的一切 |
[20:34] | Of course we do. | 我们当然知道 |
[20:36] | You’ve saved countless lives. | 你拯救了无数生命 |
[20:41] | And now you’re the only thing | 现在你是世上唯一 |
[20:43] | standing in between your world and unspeakable evil. | 去和邪恶抗争的人 |
[20:49] | And yet for all of that, | 然而做了这么多 |
[20:51] | you’ve never been here. | 你却从没来过这里 |
[21:07] | I can’t believe he’s coming here. | 真不敢相信他要来了 |
[21:12] | Wally. Thank you. | 沃利 谢谢你 |
[21:13] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[21:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:19] | I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我一直想问你 |
[21:22] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:24] | Tired, but fine, I guess. | 有点累 但是没事 |
[21:26] | So you don’t notice anything different? | 你没感觉到什么不同吗 |
[21:32] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[21:34] | I mean, I want you to know you can come and talk to me | 我想说 如果你感到害怕 |
[21:35] | if you’re scared or you have questions | 或者对身体的变化有什么疑问 |
[21:38] | about how your body’s changing. | 你可以来和我说 |
[21:45] | I think you’re a little late for the puberty talk dad. | 这个青春期谈话来得有点晚 老爸 |
[21:48] | I’ve seen the Internet. | 我在网上看过了 |
[21:51] | Looks like I’m gonna have to do this the old fashioned way. | 看来我只会老一套了 |
[22:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:06] | Wally, go upstairs. | 沃利 上楼去 |
[22:08] | Please go upstairs, now. | 上楼去 快 |
[22:12] | Dad do you really think that he’s a meta-human? | 老爸 你真觉得他是超能力者吗 |
[22:14] | Well he got zapped by the particle accelerator, | 他被粒子加速器击中 |
[22:16] | and he was unconscious. It was worth a shot. | 而且昏迷了 总要试试 |
[22:17] | I gave you that mug. | 我送你的那个杯子 |
[22:20] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[22:26] | – You sure about this? – You know what? | -你确定吗 -知道吗 |
[22:28] | Two minutes ago, I would’ve said yes, absolutely. | 两分钟前 我会说没问题 |
[22:30] | But now | 但现在 |
[22:31] | what the hell? | 管他呢 |
[22:40] | Tony! Hey! | 托尼 |
[22:43] | Come on, over here. | 来啊 这边 |
[22:54] | You getting towards S.T.A.R. Labs? | 你要去尖端科研实验室吗 |
[22:55] | – On my way. – I’ll meet you there. | -正要过去 -我在那里等你 |
[22:59] | Wally, stay here! I’ll be right back! | 沃利 待在家 我很快回来 |
[23:06] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这里 |
[23:09] | Your mother’s death happened to you, Barry. | 你妈妈去世了 巴里 |
[23:11] | It made who you are, but have you accepted it, | 这也成就了你 但你真的 |
[23:14] | really accepted losing her? | 接受失去她了吗 |
[23:20] | Maybe that’s why you couldn’t come here | 所以你才不来这里 |
[23:22] | cause that would make it real. | 因为显得太过真实 |
[23:26] | I know it’s real. | 我知道这是真的 |
[23:29] | Every day I know it. | 每天都历历在目 |
[23:32] | I had a chance to save her. | 我有机会救她的 |
[23:35] | You saw what I chose. | 你看到了我的选择 |
[23:38] | And you’re at peace with that decision? | 你能平静地面对这个决定吗 |
[23:43] | “At peace” | “平静” |
[23:47] | How could someone ever be at peace | 谁能眼睁睁看着母亲死去 |
[23:49] | with letting his mother die. | 还做得到平静呢 |
[23:52] | Deciding that his life was more valuable than hers? | 决定自己的生命比她的更有价值 |
[24:06] | Do you really think your mother | 你真的觉得你妈妈 |
[24:07] | would’ve wanted you to die for her? | 希望你为她去死吗 |
[24:13] | And out of all the people the Flash saved | 闪电侠所救的每条性命 |
[24:14] | as a result of that decision, | 都是因为这个决定 |
[24:17] | What about them? | 那他们呢 |
[24:20] | Do their lives have value too? | 他们的生命也有价值吗 |
[24:29] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我没必要听这些 |
[24:32] | I have to get home. | 我要回家 |
[24:46] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[24:47] | Is that zombie still behind you? | 那个僵尸还跟着你吗 |
[24:48] | Good news is we lured Tony back to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 好消息是 我们把托尼引回尖端科研实验室了 |
[24:52] | Bad news is we lured Tony back to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 坏消息是 我们把托尼引回尖端科研实验室了 |
[24:54] | No, no. This is good. Okay, sidenote– | 不不 这是好事 提醒一下 |
[24:57] | you both might want to be on this side of the room, | 你们俩估计会想站在房间的这一侧 |
[24:59] | especially if you’re wearing any jewelry | 尤其是如果身上带了首饰 |
[25:00] | or you have any metal plates in your body. | 或者体内有金属碎片 |
[25:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:03] | The stray energy from the accelerator | 粒子加速器泄露的能量 |
[25:04] | reactivated Girder’s brain– well, parts of it, anyway. | 重新激活了钢梁的大脑 其实是部分大脑 |
[25:07] | So I disassembled our MRI machine to set up these– | 所以我拆了我们的核磁共振仪组装了这个 |
[25:10] | electromagnets. | 电磁体阵列 |
[25:11] | So, when Girder walks through that door | 所以 当钢梁走进这扇门 |
[25:13] | and gets caught in the field that they generate, | 困进由这些磁体产生的磁场中 |
[25:15] | it should disrupt the energy wave | 可以扰乱把他 |
[25:16] | that turned him Abby Normal. | 变成怪物的能量波 |
[25:17] | Like wiping a hard drive. | 就像格式化硬盘一样 |
[25:19] | Lah-kah-tah! | 正是如此 |
[25:24] | Okay, now, I can only maintain full power for a few seconds, | 我只能维持全功率状态几秒钟 |
[25:27] | so I can’t actually turn this on until he’s in the room. | 所以在他进屋之前我不能打开 |
[25:34] | There he is. Hi! | 他来了 你好啊 |
[25:47] | Why don’t it look like it’s working? | 怎么看起来不像是起作用了 |
[25:48] | Because it’s not. Uh, let’s get out of here. | 因为就是没起作用 我们快离开这里 |
[25:57] | This is the safest place for her for now. | 这是对她来说最安全的地方了 |
[26:02] | Not safe enough. | 不够安全 |
[26:03] | Plans A through G did not work. | 计划A到G都没起作用 |
[26:08] | Do we have anything in here that can stop him? | 我们现在有任何能阻止他的办法吗 |
[26:10] | Barry could stop him if we could bring him back. | 巴里可以 只要我们把他带回来 |
[26:12] | We tried that already, Dr. Allen. | 我们已经试过了 艾伦医生 |
[26:13] | We need to try it again. | 我们得再试试 |
[26:17] | Somebody needs to try something. | 总得有人试试什么办法 |
[26:18] | That door’s not gonna hold. | 那扇门扛不住的 |
[26:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:58] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[27:06] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[27:11] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[27:13] | We’re not doing anything to you, sweetheart. | 我们什么也没对你做 宝贝 |
[27:18] | You’re just so tired. | 你只是太累了 |
[27:21] | Sit, Barry. Sit. | 坐吧 巴里 坐 |
[27:37] | You were right all along. | 你一直是对的 |
[27:38] | I haven’t accepted it… | 我没有接受 |
[27:41] | not for a second. | 一刻都没有过 |
[27:43] | I don’t think I ever will. | 我觉得我永远也不会 |
[27:51] | My beautiful boy… | 我的好孩子 |
[27:54] | you have to find a way. | 你必须找个办法接受 |
[27:57] | How? | 该怎么做 |
[27:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:00] | But I know this. | 但我知道这个 |
[28:02] | What you’ve become– it’s wonderful… | 你变成了一个非常厉害的人 |
[28:06] | a miracle even, | 甚至是个奇迹 |
[28:08] | but it won’t make bad things stop happening to you. | 但这不会阻止坏事发生在你身上 |
[28:13] | Even the Flash can’t outrun the tragedies | 即便是闪电侠也无法逃脱 |
[28:15] | the universe is gonna keep sending your way. | 宇宙在你前进道路上布满了的厄运 |
[28:18] | You have to accept that. | 你要接受这个事实 |
[28:20] | And then you can truly run free. | 然后你就可以真正的自由奔跑了 |
[28:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:28] | I just miss her. | 我只是很想她 |
[28:32] | I miss you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[28:37] | What if I told you that she’s proud of you? | 如果我告诉你她很以你自豪呢 |
[28:41] | And of the man that you’ve become? | 她为你所成为的人而自豪 |
[28:44] | Who’s telling me that… | 到底是谁在告诉我 |
[28:47] | the Speed Force or my mother? | 是神速力 还是我的母亲 |
[28:50] | Both. | 二者皆有 |
[29:11] | Is there any other way out of here? | 有什么其他出口能出去的吗 |
[29:12] | No, the Breach Room was designed to be sealed off. | 没有 缺口房间是被设计成封闭的 |
[29:15] | All right, look, if it’s me that he wants, | 听着 如果他想要的是我 |
[29:17] | – I’ll just lead him away. – No, you won’t. | -那我就去引开他 -不行 |
[29:19] | You’ll never even make it past that door. | 你甚至都走不出那扇门 |
[29:21] | If he came back from the dead and still wants you, | 如果他死而复生还想要你 |
[29:22] | what makes you think he’s gonna let you go now? | 你为什么会觉得他会放你走 |
[29:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:27] | I saw Barry. He had this look. | 我看到巴里时 他脸上有种表情 |
[29:31] | What if we couldn’t get him out of the Speed Force | 如果我们无法带他离开神速力 |
[29:32] | because he didn’t want to come back? | 是因为他不想回来呢 |
[29:35] | Do you remember this book? | 你还记得这本书吗 |
[29:36] | It was always your favorite. | 它一直是你最喜欢的 |
[29:41] | “Once there was a little dinosaur called a Maiasaur, | “曾经有一只小恐龙是只慈母龙” |
[29:43] | “Who lived with his mother. | “和母亲生活在一起” |
[29:44] | “One day, he told his mother, | “有一天 他告诉他妈妈” |
[29:47] | “I wish I were special like the other dinosaurs. | “我真希望我像其他恐龙那样与众不同” |
[29:49] | If I were a T. Rex, I could chomp with my ferocious teeth!” | “如果我是霸王龙 我可以用我凶猛的牙撕咬” |
[29:54] | “But if you were a T. Rex,’ said his mother, | “但如果你是霸王龙” 他妈妈说 |
[29:57] | ‘how would you hug me with your tiny little arms?'” | “你要怎么用那瘦小的手臂拥抱我呢” |
[30:03] | “‘I wish I were an Apatosaurus,’ said the little dinosaur, | “我希望我是迷惑龙” 小恐龙说道 |
[30:07] | “‘so with my long neck I could see high above the treetops.’ | “这样用我的长脖子就可以看过树顶了” |
[30:11] | “‘But if you were an Apatosaurus,’ said his mother, | “但如果你是迷惑龙” 他母亲说 |
[30:15] | “‘how would you hear me in the treetops | “你在树顶上的时候 如何能听到” |
[30:17] | “‘when I told you I love you? | “我在说我爱你呢” |
[30:20] | “What makes you so special, little Maiasaur?’ | “是什么让你如此特殊呢 小慈母龙” |
[30:24] | “Said his mother. | 他母亲说道 |
[30:26] | “‘Is it your ferocious teeth or long neck or pointy beak? | “是你凶猛的牙齿或是长脖子或是尖嘴吗” |
[30:31] | “‘What makes you special is out of all | “让你如此特殊的 是在这” |
[30:35] | “‘of the different dinosaurs in the big, wide world, | “宽阔世界中的所有不同恐龙之中” |
[30:39] | “‘you have the mother who is just right for you | “你有一位专属于你的母亲” |
[30:44] | and who will always'”… | “而她将永远的” |
[30:45] | “‘Love you.'” | “爱你” |
[30:50] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[31:26] | Turn it on. | 开始吧 |
[31:27] | We got to try again. | 我们必须再试一次 |
[31:29] | Any of you got a better idea? | 你们谁还有更好的办法吗 |
[31:30] | When you look into the Speed Force, | 当你看进神速力的时候 |
[31:32] | can someone else see into it too? | 别人能一起看吗 |
[31:35] | Well, as long as you’re in physical contact | 只要你在拉蒙用震波的时候 |
[31:37] | with Ramon while he’s vibing, then… | 和他有身体接触 那就… |
[31:40] | yes. | 可以 |
[31:42] | Let me do that. | 让我来吧 |
[31:43] | I can get Barry to come back. | 我可以把巴里带回来 |
[31:45] | No. | 不 |
[31:48] | Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[31:49] | Please. | 求你 |
[31:58] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[32:31] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[32:41] | Barry, come home to me. | 巴里 和我回家吧 |
[32:50] | Run, Barry. Run. | 快跑 巴里 快跑 |
[33:30] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[33:32] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[33:38] | I’m so glad you’re back, ’cause we’re about to die. | 你回来了可真好 因为我们要死了 |
[33:42] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[33:44] | So… Girder. | 所以 钢梁 |
[33:46] | Girder came back to life, | 钢梁复活了 |
[33:47] | and he’s all Young Frankenstein now, | 他现在变成了年轻的科学怪人 |
[33:48] | and he only recognizes Iris, and she lured him to my workshop | 而且他只认得爱瑞丝 她把他引到了工作室 |
[33:51] | so we could demagnetize him, but the machine shorted out, | 好让我们给他消磁 但是机器短路了 |
[33:53] | so he’s about to come through that door | 所以他正要闯过那扇门 |
[33:54] | and smush us all into chunky salsa | 然后把我们都碾成莎莎酱 |
[33:56] | and possibly eat our brains out. | 还很有可能吸干我们的脑髓 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. Jury’s still out on that. | 我不知道 这还有待商榷 |
[33:57] | All right, I got it. I-I will lure him to your workshop, | 好了 我知道了 我把他引到你工作室去 |
[34:00] | and we figure out a way to turn the power back on, okay? | 然后我们找个办法重新接通电源 好吗 |
[34:02] | Plan H. | 计划H |
[34:23] | Hey, Tony! | 托尼 |
[34:26] | He’s taking him the long way. Come on! | 他带他走的远路 来吧 |
[34:36] | I hope you’re ready. He’s almost here. | 我希望你们准备好了 他快到了 |
[34:37] | Nope, not ready. | 没有 没好呢 |
[34:39] | Power needs at least two electromagnets– | 供电最起码需要两块电磁铁 |
[34:40] | too much for this wiring to handle. | 这电线根本撑不住 |
[34:42] | We’re gonna need a really big extension cord! | 我们需要一条非常大的延长电线 |
[34:44] | All right, I’ll–I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我看看我能做些什么 |
[35:06] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[35:12] | Tony, Tony… | 托尼 托尼 |
[35:14] | look, you were never my favorite person, | 我一直不怎么喜欢你 |
[35:17] | but let’s end this… | 但让我们了解这一切吧 |
[35:18] | so you can finally rest. | 这样你就可以安息了 |
[35:32] | He’s using spin to charge the magnets. | 他在使用旋转来给电磁充能 |
[35:35] | Like an electric turbine. | 就像一台涡轮发电机 |
[35:53] | Sorry…I got lost. | 抱歉 我迷路了 |
[35:56] | It’s okay. We found you. | 没事的 我们找到了你 |
[36:11] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[36:13] | You should rest. You don’t need to be here. | 你应该去休息 你不需要来这里 |
[36:15] | No, that’s just it. I think I do. | 不 正相反 我想这里需要我 |
[36:42] | How did I get here? | 我怎么在这里 |
[36:54] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:56] | Are you, like, magic now? | 你现在 会魔法了 |
[36:59] | Did you know that was gonna happen? | 你早知会如此吗 |
[37:02] | Maybe. It’s hard to explain. It’s… | 也许吧 很难解释 那是… |
[37:06] | It’s the Speed Force. | 是神速力 |
[37:17] | It’s been quite a day, huh? | 今天可真不得了啊 |
[37:20] | Not so much “One damn thing after anothe”” | 不是”破事接踵而来” |
[37:22] | as “every damn thing all at once” | 而是”所有破事都同时发生了” |
[37:26] | It all worked out okay in the end. | 还好最终都解决了 |
[37:27] | No, you worked it out okay in the end. | 不 是你最终都解决了 |
[37:32] | It’s funny. I never really understood | 真有趣 我从来没搞懂 |
[37:35] | where you were coming from with your whole “fate” | 你的那一套”命运”论 |
[37:37] | and “everything happens for a reason” point of view. | 和”万事皆有因”的观点从何而来 |
[37:40] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[37:43] | I think that maybe I was wrong. | 我想或许是我错了 |
[37:47] | Everything that’s happened to us– | 我们身上所发生的一切… |
[37:51] | good and bad– | 好事和坏事 |
[37:53] | it made us who we are. | 成就了今天的我们 |
[37:55] | And I don’t think that I would change it even if I could. | 即使我有能力 我也不会去改变它 |
[38:01] | Does that make any sense? | 这么说有道理吗 |
[38:03] | Perfect sense. | 非常有道理 |
[38:07] | And since we’re on the subject | 既然我们在谈论 |
[38:09] | of changing our minds about important things, | 改变对于一些重要事情的看法 |
[38:13] | you know that part where I told you | 你还记得我告诉你 |
[38:14] | I was gonna leave Central City | 我要离开中城 |
[38:15] | so that you could be the Flash | 让你能够当好闪电侠 |
[38:16] | without being concerned about me all the time? | 而不用每时每刻担心我的安危吗 |
[38:19] | Forget all of that. You’re stuck with me. | 全都忘掉吧 你摆脱不了我了 |
[38:23] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去了 |
[38:38] | 亲爱的妻子和母亲 诺拉·艾伦之墓 | |
[38:40] | Joe offered to take me so many times. | 乔好几次都要带我来这里 |
[38:44] | I always found an excuse to say no. | 我总是找借口拒绝 |
[38:46] | 亲爱的妻子和母亲 诺拉·艾伦之墓 | |
[38:53] | My mom and I read this when I was little. | 我小时候 我妈妈会和我一起读这本书 |
[38:58] | Do you know it? | 你知道这本书吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah. I-I never really liked that book. | 知道 我一直不喜欢那本书 |
[39:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:05] | Because it was about a mother who was always there | 因为那书讲的是一个母亲无论发生什么 |
[39:07] | for her child, no matter what, | 总相伴于她的孩子 |
[39:09] | and that wasn’t my mom… | 我妈妈不是这样的… |
[39:13] | or yours. | 你的也不是 |
[39:15] | We never had anyone who was “just right” for us. | 我们都不曾拥有那个”专属”的人 |
[39:25] | Didn’t we? | 我们真没有吗 |
[39:29] | I’m seeing things a lot differently now. | 我现在看待事情的方式变了很多 |
[39:33] | I wasted so much time | 我浪费了太多时间 |
[39:34] | being angry about what I’d lost | 为自己所失去的东西而愤怒 |
[39:36] | when I had so much– | 但我所拥有的更多… |
[39:38] | my dad, Joe, and you. | 我爸 乔 还有你 |
[39:45] | The truth is, Iris, | 说实话 爱瑞丝 |
[39:46] | I don’t know what this is between us | 我不知道我们之间这算什么 |
[39:48] | or where we go from here. | 或是我们以后将何去何从 |
[39:51] | All I know is you’re everything to me, | 我只知道你是我的一切 |
[39:54] | and you always have been. | 而你永远都会是 |
[39:56] | And the sound of your voice will always bring me home. | 你的声音总能带我回家 |
[40:12] | Cait, please. | 凯特 拜托 |
[40:14] | I asked you not to call me that. | 我让你不要这么叫我 |
[40:16] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳… |
[40:18] | we’ve been through this again and again, | 我们一直这样周旋着 |
[40:20] | and we’ve gotten nowhere. | 毫无进展 |
[40:21] | Now, I need to know– are you with me, | 现在我要知道 你是支持我 |
[40:23] | or are you against me? | 还是要和我作对 |
[40:24] | Don’t answer that yet. | 先别急着回答 |
[40:30] | I’m gonna go out there, | 我要去外面 |
[40:32] | spend a moment speaking to my friends, | 和我的朋友们聊会儿 |
[40:33] | and when I come back, you’ll give me your answer. | 我回来后 告诉我你的答案 |
[40:36] | If you’re still here, I’ll know you’ve chosen to stay with me. | 如果你还在这里 那你就是选择和我在一起 |
[40:40] | But if you’re not here… | 但如果你不在这里… |
[40:43] | I’ll know you’ve chosen your friends instead. | 我就会知道你选择了你的朋友们 |
[40:47] | And I will show you exactly as much mercy as I will show them | 而我下一次见面的时候 |
[40:52] | when we next see each other. | 我对你的仁慈将和对他们一样同等 |
[40:55] | So there you have it. | 就是这样 |
[41:04] | I need to go. | 我要走了 |
[41:16] | My brothers and sisters… | 我的兄弟姐妹们… |
[41:20] | my friends… | 我的朋友们… |
[41:23] | I’ve brought us to this new world | 我带我们进入了这个新世界 |
[41:26] | which lay before us, defenseless, | 它就在我们的脚下 毫无防备 |
[41:30] | ours for the taking. | 供我们随意夺取 |
[41:33] | The humans think that this planet belongs to them. | 人类认为这个星球属于他们 |
[41:40] | Whose world is this? | 这是谁的世界 |
[41:42] | Our world! Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[41:44] | Our world! Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[41:47] | Our world! Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[41:49] | Our world! Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[41:51] | Our world! Our world! | 我们的世界 |
[41:53] | Our world! Our world! | 我们的世界 |