时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This season on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》本季回顾 |
[00:04] | – Who are you? – My name is Jay Garrick. | -你是谁 -我叫杰伊·加里克 |
[00:06] | Where I came from, I was a speedster like you. | 在我的世界里 我也是个极速者 |
[00:08] | Before I arrived on your Earth, | 在我到达你们地球之前 |
[00:09] | I was in a fight with a man named Zoom. | 我在跟一个叫极速的人打斗 |
[00:11] | He will do whatever it takes | 他会不惜一切代价 |
[00:13] | to ensure he’s the only speedster in any world. | 来确保他在所有的世界里是唯一的极速者 |
[00:16] | Never forget: | 永远别忘了 |
[00:17] | I am the fastest man alive. | 我是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:19] | I get these feelings sometimes, these vibes. | 我有时候会有些感觉 这些震波 |
[00:22] | – Cisco, what did you see? – I saw Jay. | -西斯科 你看见什么了 -我看见杰伊了 |
[00:24] | He’s Zoom. | 他就是极速 |
[00:25] | Who’s the man in the iron mask? | 那个戴铁面具的人是谁 |
[00:27] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 说了你也不会相信的 |
[00:28] | What do you say | 你觉得如果 |
[00:29] | you and I give this a shot? | 你和我再给彼此一次机会怎么样 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I would like that. | 好 我很希望这样 |
[00:33] | I’ve always measured my success | 我通常利用计算受害者数 |
[00:34] | by counting the number of victims I’ve had. | 来衡量我的胜利 |
[00:36] | But now I think I’m going to start counting | 但现在我要扩大范围了 |
[00:38] | the number of Earths I conquer instead. | 换成计算我征服的地球数 |
[00:39] | Earth-2 is splitting in half. | 地球2号裂成了两半 |
[00:41] | Tell me I did not just see the end of the world. | 告诉我 我刚才没有看到世界末日 |
[00:44] | – Dad? No. No! – This is what’s gonna make you | -爸爸 不 别 -而这会让你变得 |
[00:47] | just like me. | 和我一样 |
[00:48] | – Jay? – No! | -杰伊 -不 |
[00:52] | No! | 不 |
[00:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:01] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:01] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. Dad. | 看着我 看着我 爸爸 |
[01:03] | Don’t leave. Not again. Not again. Dad! | 别离开我 不要再这样 爸爸 |
[01:06] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[01:08] | It’s all right. No. | 没事的 不要 |
[01:09] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:30] | No, Dad. | 不要 爸爸 |
[01:32] | I told you family was a weakness. | 我告诉过你 家人就是弱点 |
[01:38] | You feel the anger, don’t you, Flash? | 你感觉到了愤怒 是不是 闪电侠 |
[01:41] | And now… | 现在 |
[01:43] | the two of us are the same. | 我们俩是一样的了 |
[01:47] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:50] | There you go, Flash! Use your anger, | 就是这样 闪电侠 运用你的愤怒 |
[01:53] | just like I did. | 就像我一样 |
[02:38] | I got you, Zolomon! | 你逃不掉了 佐勒蒙 |
[02:40] | Go on, Barry. | 来吧 巴里 |
[02:41] | Embrace your anger. | 释放你的怒火 |
[02:42] | End me! | 结果我 |
[02:51] | Let me do it for you. | 我来帮你下手吧 |
[02:57] | So close, Barry. | 就差一点 巴里 |
[03:02] | Another time remnant. | 又是时间残余 |
[03:03] | You see, Barry, | 你看 巴里 |
[03:04] | there could be two of you. | 世上可能有两个你 |
[03:06] | You just have to be willing to kill yourself. | 你只需要愿意杀死你自己 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:12] | You’re almost ready. | 你就快准备好了 |
[03:27] | And comfort us today | 今日抚慰我们 |
[03:29] | with the word of your promise | 用您的承诺之词 |
[03:31] | as we return our brother to the earth, | 在我们将亲人送回大地的同时 |
[03:34] | and leave us with the hope | 也给我们留下了期许 |
[03:36] | that, one day, we’ll meet again. | 那就是 有一天我们会重逢 |
[03:56] | My father’s… | 我父亲是… |
[04:05] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在做不到 |
[04:08] | It’s okay, Barry. | 没事的 巴里 |
[04:12] | Henry Allen. | 亨利·艾伦 |
[04:15] | Henry suffered two great losses in his life. | 亨利这一生经受了两次重大的失去 |
[04:18] | He lost his wife, Nora, and he lost Barry. | 他失去过妻子诺拉 也失去过巴里 |
[04:23] | He suffered guilt, | 他遭受过罪恶感 |
[04:25] | embarrassment, | 窘迫 |
[04:26] | ridicule, shame, and everything that | 嘲笑 耻辱 以及一切 |
[04:29] | comes with being blamed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 因无辜蒙冤伴随而来的痛苦 |
[04:33] | Henry Allen was proof that | 亨利·艾伦充分证明了 |
[04:36] | love can get you through the darkest of days, | 爱能伴你走过最黑暗的岁月 |
[04:39] | and that love will keep him alive in all of our hearts. | 这种爱也会让他永远活在我们所有人心里 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna find him, Dad. | 我会抓住他的 爸爸 |
[05:03] | I promise you I’m gonna take from him | 我发誓会让他 |
[05:05] | what he took from you. | 为这一切付出代价 |
[05:33] | I thought maybe you should eat something. | 我觉得你或许该吃点东西 |
[05:36] | I’m not hungry. Thank you, though. | 谢谢 不过我不饿 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Barry, um… | 巴里 |
[05:44] | I had no idea that you were The Flash. | 我之前并不知道你就是闪电侠 |
[05:48] | What you did for me, | 你为我做的 |
[05:50] | all the things that you’ve done for everyone, | 你为每个人 为这个城市 |
[05:52] | this whole city… | 做了那么多… |
[05:54] | And now this with your dad and Zoom. | 现在你爸爸却遭极速下此毒手 |
[06:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[06:02] | Thanks, Wally. | 谢谢你 沃利 |
[06:04] | If there’s anything you need, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[06:06] | you just say the word. | 尽管开口 |
[06:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:11] | Guys, | 各位 |
[06:13] | Zoom’s still out there. | 极速依旧逍遥法外 |
[06:15] | We need to come up with a plan. | 我们必须制定一个计划 |
[06:17] | The man can crack open breaches to Earth-2. | 那家伙能打开去地球二的缺口 |
[06:19] | I mean, if he can do that, | 他有如此能耐 |
[06:21] | what else can he do that we don’t know about? | 谁知道他还能做出什么 |
[06:23] | Right after he killed his time remnant, | 他干掉自己的时间残余后 |
[06:26] | he told me I was “almost ready.” | 对我说 我”就快准备好了” |
[06:27] | Almost ready for what? | 准备好做什么 |
[06:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:30] | Yep. Classic psychopath. | 你看 典型的疯子 |
[06:32] | Why can’t they ever just say what they want to do? | 就不能直接说出自己的意图吗 |
[06:34] | We also have to figure out why I keep vibing Earth-2 | 我们还得搞清楚 我为何总是感知到地球二 |
[06:37] | being ripped to shreds. | 四分五裂的景象 |
[06:38] | Seriously. | 真的吗 |
[06:39] | It’s like I’m watching “Transformers” In 4-D, | 仿佛在看4D版的《变形金刚》 |
[06:42] | but, like, ten times more realistic | 但是比那要真实十倍 |
[06:45] | and with much better acting. | 而且效果逼真多了 |
[06:47] | Look, if you can vibe the future, | 如果你能用震波感知未来 |
[06:50] | we need to stop Zoom before that happens. | 我们要在那之前阻止极速 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna get some air, all right? | 我去透透气 |
[06:58] | I got it. | 我去陪他 |
[07:18] | When I was in the Speed Force, | 我在神速力之中的时候 |
[07:21] | I felt like | 我觉得 |
[07:23] | I’d finally come to grips with her death, | 我终于能坦然接受她的死 |
[07:27] | with not saving her when I went back. | 接受自己回到过去却没有救她 |
[07:31] | And then the moment… | 结果恰好就在… |
[07:35] | where I’m finally at the place I can move on, | 在我终于能够放下过去时 |
[07:40] | my father’s taken from me. | 我的父亲又被夺走了 |
[07:44] | How am I ever supposed to find peace with that? | 这让我如何能够平静以对 |
[07:48] | I don’t know, Barry, | 我也不知道 巴里 |
[07:50] | but you’re gonna have to find a way to do that, | 但你一定要想办法做到 |
[07:52] | or it’s gonna tear you apart. | 不然这会让你崩溃的 |
[07:58] | I just miss him so much already. | 我现在已经非常想念他了 |
[08:09] | Zoom. | 是极速 |
[08:10] | Barry, no! | 巴里 别去 |
[08:15] | Bad time, Flash? | 不太好过吧 闪电侠 |
[08:19] | Thought I’d give you some time to mourn. | 我想应该给你一些时间哀悼 |
[08:21] | This ends now. | 现在就做个了断吧 |
[08:23] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[08:24] | There’s always more to take, Barry. | 我能带走的还有很多 巴里 |
[08:27] | You’re gonna stay away from them. | 你给我离他们远点 |
[08:28] | Well, that’s completely up to you. | 那完全取决于你 |
[08:30] | What? | 什么 |
[08:31] | When we first met, | 我们初次见面的时候 |
[08:32] | I told you that Zoom needed to be the best. | 我告诉你极速要成为最强 |
[08:35] | You just didn’t realize I was talking about myself. | 你只是没有意识到我是在说我自己 |
[08:39] | Is that what this is about? | 你来找我就是为了这个吗 |
[08:41] | A race, Barry, | 来比一场吧 巴里 |
[08:43] | between you and me… | 你我之间 |
[08:45] | to see who’s the fastest. | 看看谁才是最快的 |
[08:47] | You win, this is over, | 你赢了的话 一切尘埃落定 |
[08:48] | and you get to be the hero. | 你继续当你的英雄 |
[08:50] | I’m not racing you. | 我不会和你比的 |
[08:52] | Then your father won’t be the only person you love | 那么你父亲就不会是唯一那个我从你身边 |
[08:54] | that I’ll take from you. | 夺走的你所爱之人 |
[08:56] | Think about it, Flash. | 想想吧 闪电侠 |
[08:58] | All I want to know is who’s the fastest man alive | 我只是想知道在这两个世界里谁才是 |
[09:01] | on either world. | 跑得最快的人 |
[09:04] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等着你 |
[09:13] | So Zoom wants to race you? | 所以极速想和你比赛吗 |
[09:15] | He’s obsessed with being the best. | 他痴迷于成为最强 |
[09:16] | Why would we trust him? | 我们为什么要相信他 |
[09:18] | He just wants to race. | 他只是想要比赛 |
[09:20] | You know, it actually makes sense | 你知道的 按照一种完全疯狂的 |
[09:21] | in a completely-off-your-rocker sort of way. | 方式来看这件事其实还挺讲得通的 |
[09:24] | That can’t be everything he wants. | 他想要的不可能只有这么点 |
[09:26] | It isn’t. | 确实不止 |
[09:27] | This Magnetar that’s being developed by Mercury Labs– | 水星实验室开发的这颗磁星 |
[09:31] | turns out, it can act as a pulsar. | 原来是可以充当脉冲星来使用的 |
[09:34] | What is a pulsar? | 脉冲星是什么 |
[09:37] | It’s a power amplifier with a highly magnetized, | 是一种拥有强磁化致密旋转内核的 |
[09:39] | dense rotating core | 功率放大器 |
[09:41] | that can be easily weaponized. | 并且极易被武器化 |
[09:44] | Nah, that’s not dangerous at all. | 那还真是一点都不危险 |
[09:47] | That’s what happens to Earth-2. | 这就是发生在地球二上的事 |
[09:49] | What happens in my vibes is because of this machine. | 我震波看到的事情就是因为这件机器 |
[09:51] | That thing is powerful enough to destroy a planet? | 那玩意强大到可以摧毁一颗行星了吗 |
[09:54] | A lot more than just a planet, | 如果配上合适的能量源 |
[09:55] | if it has the right power source. | 它能摧毁的可不仅仅是一颗行星 |
[09:56] | Like what? | 比如什么能量源 |
[09:58] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[10:00] | That’s why he wants to race. | 这就是他想比赛的原因 |
[10:01] | He wants to siphon the energy I create when I run. | 他想要吸取我跑起来的时候创造出的能量 |
[10:04] | He wants to siphon the energy off both of you. | 他想吸取你们俩的能量 |
[10:06] | When Jay captured me, | 杰伊囚禁我的时候 |
[10:08] | he said that he used to measure his success | 他说他曾经以死在他手里的受害者人数 |
[10:10] | by counting the number of victims he had, | 来判定他自己的成功程度 |
[10:12] | but now he was gonna measure it | 但是现在他换了另外一种方式 |
[10:14] | by counting the number of Earths he conquered instead. | 以他征服的地球数量来判定成功程度了 |
[10:17] | He doesn’t want to just destroy Earth-2; | 他不仅仅想毁灭地球二 |
[10:19] | he wants to take out every other planet in the multiverse. | 他想毁灭这个多元宇宙里的所有其他行星 |
[10:22] | How many are there? | 有多少颗行星 |
[10:23] | Infinite. | 无限颗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, well, he can do that? | 是啊 那么他能做到吗 |
[10:26] | If he can create a breach to Earth-2 all on his own… | 如果他可以自己创造出连接地球二的缺口 |
[10:29] | He can get to all of ’em. | 他就可以连接所有地球 |
[10:30] | One pulse to destroy them all. | 用脉冲一次全部摧毁 |
[10:33] | I guess I don’t have a choice. | 我猜我别无选择 |
[10:36] | I have to race him. | 我必须得和他比赛 |
[10:40] | And I have to win. | 而且必须得赢 |
[10:47] | Bare. | 巴仔 |
[10:50] | Don’t race him. | 别跟他比 |
[10:53] | It’s not that easy. | 这事可没那么简单 |
[10:53] | Yes, it is. You just say no. | 就是这么简单 你只要拒绝就行 |
[10:55] | We find another way to stop him, | 我们再找其他办法阻止他 |
[10:56] | together, like we always do. | 我们齐心协力 就像一直以来一样 |
[10:58] | And do what, Joe? | 然后怎么办 乔 |
[11:00] | Just sit around and wait for him to kill somebody else? | 就坐等着他继续杀人吗 |
[11:03] | Wally? Iris? You? | 沃利 爱瑞丝 你 |
[11:06] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[11:07] | He needs you, Bare. | 他需要你 巴仔 |
[11:08] | He needs your speed again to get what he wants. | 他需要你的速度来实现目的 |
[11:11] | We have the advantage here. | 优势在我们手里 |
[11:14] | All I have to do is beat him, Joe. | 只要我战胜他就可以了 乔 |
[11:16] | That saves the multiverse, this whole city, all of you. | 那样能拯救多元宇宙 救这座城 救你们 |
[11:21] | I won’t let another person I love die | 我不会再让我爱的人死去 |
[11:23] | when I can prevent it. | 尤其当我能阻止的时候 |
[11:25] | This… | 这… |
[11:28] | isn’t just about racing Zoom, is it? | 不仅仅是为了和极速赛跑吧 |
[11:32] | You want to kill this guy. | 你想要杀了他 |
[11:34] | Of course I want to kill him, Joe. | 我当然想要杀了他 乔 |
[11:37] | I want to do a hell of a lot more than just kill him. | 我想要的远远不止杀了他 |
[11:39] | I want him to suffer for everything that he’s done. | 我想要他为所做的一切受苦 |
[11:42] | And he’s going to. | 他一定会的 |
[11:42] | Come on, Bare. | 冷静点 巴仔 |
[11:44] | Think about what you’re saying. | 想想你说的话 |
[11:46] | I have to be willing to do whatever it takes. | 我必须要不惜一切代价才行 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry, but I’m racing him, | 抱歉 但我要和他赛跑 |
[11:51] | whether you want me to or not. | 不管你是否同意 |
[11:52] | And I can’t talk you out of it? | 我也说不通你了吗 |
[11:56] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[11:57] | Then I’m sorry too. | 那我也抱歉了 |
[12:23] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[12:33] | Why did you put me in here? | 为什么把我关在这里 |
[12:34] | Because you’re too angry right now. | 因为你现在处于愤怒之中 |
[12:37] | You can’t race him like that. | 你不能这样和他赛跑 |
[12:39] | Without a plan, you’re– you’ll lose. | 毫无计划 你会输的 |
[12:41] | Keeping me in here is gonna get everyone killed. | 把我关在这会害死所有人 |
[12:45] | I’m the only one that can stop him, you know that. | 只有我能阻止他 你们知道的 |
[12:48] | You race Zoom on his terms, | 你按他的意图赛跑 |
[12:51] | you’ll lose. | 你会输的 |
[12:52] | This is not your decision to make! | 这不是你们说了算的 |
[12:54] | It is this time. | 这次是的 |
[12:56] | No. | 不 |
[12:57] | We all made it together. | 我们一起做的决定 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:02] | All of you? | 所有人 |
[13:03] | Bro, I went back and forth. | 兄弟 我也考虑很久 |
[13:05] | I was, like, a good 60/40 at first. | 一开始我还左右为难 |
[13:07] | Ramon. | 拉蒙 |
[13:09] | Yeah, yeah, we all made the decision. | 是的 我们一起做的决定 |
[13:12] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[13:13] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[13:15] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[13:17] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[13:19] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[13:21] | Guys, come on. Iris? | 大伙 拜托 爱瑞丝 |
[13:23] | Cisco, come on, man. | 西斯科 拜托 |
[13:24] | You have to let me– | 你们必须让我去 |
[13:25] | you have to let me stop him! | 你们必须让我去阻止他 |
[13:27] | You have to let me… | 你们必须让我去 |
[13:32] | Did we make the right call here? | 我们的决定正确吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah, we did. | 是正确的 |
[13:45] | You okay, Joe? | 你没事吧 乔 |
[13:46] | Yeah, that was just a little harder than I anticipated. | 没事 只是比我预想的要难些 |
[13:49] | Yeah, locking up Barry… | 是啊 关住巴里… |
[13:52] | That was the easy part. | 还算容易的部分 |
[13:54] | Now, using our plan to take down Zoom without Barry, | 巴里不在 用我们的计划干掉极速 |
[13:58] | that’s gonna be the hard part, | 才是困难的部分 |
[13:59] | but it’s gonna be a lot easier | 但知道他在哪的话 |
[14:00] | once we know where he is, Ramon. | 会简单许多 拉蒙 |
[14:02] | Chill, man. I’m working on it. | 别着急 伙计 我正在找 |
[14:04] | Work harder. | 再加把劲 |
[14:05] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[14:06] | He’s at the industrial park on Leawood. | 他在利伍德路的工业园里 |
[14:08] | – Give me that. – Yep. | -击个掌 -好 |
[14:10] | That is some serious nerd love right there. | 这呆子还真有爱 |
[14:12] | Snow. | 斯诺 |
[14:14] | Look, everybody here would understand | 听我说 如果你不想经历这个 |
[14:17] | if you don’t want to go through with this. | 大家都会理解的 |
[14:20] | Jay may be a monster, | 杰伊虽然是个怪物 |
[14:21] | but there’s a human inside of him somewhere | 但是他内心里还有人性 |
[14:23] | I’ve gotten to that part of him before. | 我之前唤起过他的人性 |
[14:25] | I know I can do it again. | 我知道我还能做到 |
[14:26] | I want to stop him, Harry, | 我想要阻止他 哈里 |
[14:28] | for good. | 永远地阻止他 |
[14:31] | Ramon. | 拉蒙 |
[14:33] | So let’s go over the plan again. | 我们再重复一遍计划 |
[14:35] | Okay, Caitlin will distract Jay | 好的 凯特琳分散杰伊的注意力 |
[14:38] | so that you and Harry can hit him with the boot. | 这样你和哈里就能用靴子向他开火了 |
[14:40] | Cisco’s gonna open the breach, | 然后西斯科打开缺口 |
[14:41] | and we’re gonna put him through it. | 我们把他扔进去 |
[14:43] | I’ll disarm the Magnetar. | 解除磁星的武器 |
[14:44] | Destroy the Magnetar… | 毁掉磁星… |
[14:46] | save the multiverse. | 拯救多元宇宙 |
[14:48] | One more thing. We need to agree. | 还有一件事 我们要达成一致 |
[14:50] | We all made this decision together, | 这是我们共同的决定 |
[14:51] | so if anything goes wrong, we stick with it. | 所以即使出了什么意外 我们也要坚持下去 |
[14:56] | Let’s load up. | 整装待发吧 |
[15:14] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:15] | You know, I’ve just been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[15:16] | You know, what’s– what’s next? | 接下来会发生什么 |
[15:18] | What’s next? | 会发生什么 |
[15:19] | We stop Zoom. | 就是阻止极速 |
[15:22] | Right. | 是啊 |
[15:23] | Right, I guess… | 是啊 我想… |
[15:24] | I don’t know, I mean– after that. | 我是说 这事了结以后 |
[15:26] | I don’t know. Haven’t really given it much thought. | 我也不知道 我真没怎么想过这事 |
[15:29] | Yeah, no– no, I know you haven’t. | 是的 我知道你没想过 |
[15:30] | Guess I’ve just–I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. | 我只是 我只是最近一直在想这事 |
[15:33] | You know, I see the way you are with everyone here | 我能看出你跟这里的人相处得很好 |
[15:36] | Caitlin and Cisco, | 凯特琳和西斯科 |
[15:38] | Iris and Joe, | 爱瑞丝和乔 |
[15:40] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[15:42] | especially Barry. | 尤其是巴里 |
[15:44] | You care about these people a lot. | 你非常关心他们 |
[15:46] | You know, but– but my friends? | 可是 可是我的朋友们 |
[15:49] | They’re all back home on our Earth. | 他们都在我们那个地球上 |
[15:52] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想我要说的是 |
[15:54] | you know, when this is all over, | 等这一切都结束以后 |
[15:57] | I’m gonna go back home | 我要回家去 |
[15:59] | to live my life. | 过我的生活 |
[16:00] | But if you need to stay here | 但如果你想待在这里 |
[16:01] | so that you can live yours again, I get that. | 重新开始自己的生活 我也理解 |
[16:05] | I understand. It’s okay, because– | 我能理解的 没关系 因为 |
[16:06] | – I… – No, Dad. | -我… -不 爸爸 |
[16:08] | Seeing you happy, | 你能开心 |
[16:11] | that is all I’ve ever wanted for you. | 才是我最期待的 |
[16:30] | Okay. In position. | 好了 已就位 |
[16:32] | Copy that. We got you. | 收到 我们收到了 |
[16:34] | Okay. Snow, you ready? | 好的 斯诺 你准备好了吗 |
[16:36] | As ready as I can be. | 我已尽力做好准备 |
[16:42] | Cisco. Cisco, you good? | 西斯科 西斯科 你还好吗 |
[16:46] | Define “good.” | 什么算”好” |
[16:48] | Ramon. You’re gonna be great. | 拉蒙 你没问题的 |
[16:51] | Snow. | 斯诺 |
[16:52] | When you’re ready. | 准备好了就出发 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:56] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[16:58] | Here we go. | 那就来吧 |
[17:05] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[17:07] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[17:10] | Jay! | 杰伊 |
[17:18] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[17:20] | Doctor McGee said the Magnetar was stolen from her labs. | 麦吉博士说有人从她实验室里偷走了磁星 |
[17:23] | I knew that it had to be you, | 我就知道一定是你 |
[17:24] | so I tracked you here. | 所以我查到你在这里 |
[17:28] | I tracked you here, Jay. | 只有我查到你在这里 杰伊 |
[17:29] | No one else knows. | 其他人不知道 |
[17:33] | I told you, if you left me– | 我和你说过 如果你离开我 |
[17:36] | That if I betrayed you, you’d show me no mercy, I know. | 如果我背叛你 你不会对我仁慈 我知道 |
[17:40] | But I just want to explain why I did that. | 但我只是想解释我为什么离开你 |
[17:42] | Please, Jay. | 听我说 杰伊 |
[17:44] | Talk. | 说 |
[17:46] | Good job, girl. | 干得好 |
[17:47] | Now draw him towards you. | 现在 慢慢靠近他 |
[17:49] | I made a mistake. | 我做错了 |
[17:51] | I am so sorry that I abandoned you. | 很对不起我抛下了你 |
[17:55] | But you have to understand, | 但你必须明白 |
[17:56] | what you said to me | 你对我说 |
[17:58] | that there was a dark side of me | 我有邪恶的一面 |
[18:01] | that I was more like Killer Frost than I knew– | 我更像冰霜杀手 而我全然不知 |
[18:04] | I didn’t want to accept that. | 我不想接受这一点 |
[18:07] | I tried to lock the darkness inside of me. | 我尽力把我的邪恶面锁起来 |
[18:11] | But you knew that that was already a part of me now. | 但是你知道那现在已经成为了我的一部分 |
[18:15] | And you’re the only one who did. | 而且只有你知道 |
[18:18] | And now, | 现在 |
[18:19] | I’m ready to accept who I really am. | 我准备好接受真实的自己 |
[18:23] | Cisco, get ready. | 西斯科 做好准备 |
[18:27] | I am so sorry that I hurt you. | 很对不起我伤害了你 |
[18:30] | But now I want to be the one that only you know. | 但现在我想成为只有你了解的人 |
[18:34] | Please, Jay. | 求你 杰伊 |
[18:36] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[18:43] | One more step. | 再向前走一步 |
[18:46] | I knew you’d eventually come around, Caitlin. | 我就知道你最终会想通的 凯特琳 |
[18:54] | But it’s too late. | 可惜太迟了 |
[19:00] | Now, Ramon! | 就是现在 拉蒙 |
[19:06] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[19:08] | Tranq him! | 用药麻醉他 |
[19:09] | Tranq him! | 用药麻醉他 |
[19:10] | Gun is jammed! | 枪卡住了 |
[19:12] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[19:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:46] | Did you see my dad? | 看到我爸爸了吗 |
[19:47] | No, the vibe keeps changing. | 没 震波一直在转换 |
[19:49] | It’s like my brain is channel surfing or something. | 就像是我的大脑不停地转换频道似的 |
[19:52] | They must be on the move. | 他们肯定在移动 |
[19:52] | That’s why the vibe’s in flux. | 所以震波不停地在转变 |
[19:54] | Keep trying. | 继续试 |
[19:56] | Hey, did you turn off the Magnetar? | 你关闭磁星了吗 |
[19:58] | No, there’s no messing with that thing. | 没 别乱弄那东西 |
[19:59] | Whatever he did to it– we try and touch it, | 不管他怎么弄的 我们试着触碰它 |
[20:00] | we try and move it– this planet’s done for. | 试着移动它 在这星球上都用不了了 |
[20:05] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[20:09] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[20:14] | Zoom took Dad. | 极速抓走了爸爸 |
[20:16] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[20:18] | We tried to stop Zoom by pushing him through the breach, | 我们逼他穿越缺口 想要阻止他 |
[20:20] | but he took Joe with him. | 但是他把乔一起带走了 |
[20:23] | Well, where’s Barry? Did he go after him? | 巴里呢 他去追了他了吗 |
[20:25] | He’s not with us. He’s in a cell in the intake. | 他没和我们一起 他被关在牢房里 |
[20:29] | Wait, you– you tried to stop Zoom alone? | 等等 你们试图独力阻止极速吗 |
[20:33] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[20:39] | Well, we have to get him back. | 我们得把他弄回来 |
[20:42] | Wally, before Zoom took dad, | 沃利 在极速抓走爸爸之前 |
[20:44] | we all agreed that if we got him off this Earth, | 我们都同意了如果把他赶出这个地球 |
[20:46] | we would close the breaches for good, | 我们就永远关闭缺口 |
[20:48] | and we would never open them again, | 而且再也不打开它们 |
[20:52] | under any circumstances. | 无论发生什么 |
[20:56] | Why– why would you do that? | 为什么 你们为什么要这么做 |
[21:00] | No. No way, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 没门 这绝对不行 |
[21:02] | He made us all agree to it. | 他让我们都同意了 |
[21:04] | Well, guess what. I didn’t agree to that. | 好吧 你猜怎么着 我没同意 |
[21:05] | Wally– | 沃利 |
[21:06] | Iris, I already lost my mom. | 爱瑞丝 我已经失去了我妈妈 |
[21:09] | If dad… | 如果爸爸 |
[21:12] | I– | 我 |
[21:29] | I will say, | 我得说 |
[21:31] | if anything, Barry sure has an ample number of fathers to kill. | 巴里确实有足够多的爸爸可以杀 |
[21:36] | If you’re gonna kill me, | 如果你想杀我的话 |
[21:38] | kill me. | 就杀吧 |
[21:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓的 |
[21:41] | You’re not racing anybody. | 没有人和你比赛 |
[21:43] | Come on, Joe. | 别这样 乔 |
[21:44] | You know Barry better than that. You raised him. | 你很了解巴里 是你把他养大的 |
[21:46] | He’ll say yes if he thinks he can save you. | 如果他觉得可以救你 那他一定会同意的 |
[21:48] | Not this time. | 这次可不一样 |
[21:50] | I made sure of it. | 我确保了这事不会发生 |
[21:55] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[21:56] | It would just confuse you. | 真相只会让你感到困惑 |
[21:58] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[22:03] | I got my speed the same way Barry did. | 我得到速度的方式和巴里一样 |
[22:05] | When I got struck by the dark matter and electricity, | 当我被暗物质和电流击中的时候 |
[22:07] | I became Zoom, the fastest man alive. | 我变成了极速 现今世上速度最快的人 |
[22:10] | Wasn’t long before I had this Earth on its knees. | 不久之后 这个地球就对我俯首称臣 |
[22:13] | But it wasn’t enough. | 但那还不够 |
[22:15] | I wanted more. | 我还想要更多 |
[22:17] | I wanted to be faster. | 我想变得更快 |
[22:19] | So I created a speed drug. | 所以我创造了一种神速药 |
[22:21] | Velocity-9. | 终极速度-9 |
[22:23] | It made me faster than I ever thought possible, | 它让我变得不可想象得快 |
[22:25] | fast enough to break the dimensional barrier, | 快到足以打破维度障碍 |
[22:27] | fast enough to run to other universes, | 快到足以跑到其他宇宙里去 |
[22:29] | other Earths. | 其他地球上 |
[22:30] | And then, one day, on one of those other Earths, | 然后有一天 在其中的一个地球上 |
[22:34] | I discovered him. | 我发现了他 |
[22:35] | He’s another speedster? | 他也是一个极速者 |
[22:37] | Yeah, you could say that. | 是的 你可以这么说 |
[22:39] | That was right about the time I discovered something else too. | 那时候我正好也发现了其他的事情 |
[22:42] | All that V-9 I’d been injecting | 我注射进体内的那些 |
[22:44] | into my system had a little side effect. | 终极速度-9有一点副作用 |
[22:46] | It was killing you. | 它在杀死你 |
[22:49] | I searched for a cure. | 我寻找过解药 |
[22:51] | I tried everything. | 我试过了一切方法 |
[22:52] | I even tried to manipulate the Speed Force, | 我甚至试着去操控神速力 |
[22:55] | but let me tell you, the Speed Force, | 但让我告诉你 神速力 |
[22:57] | the Speed Force does not like its rules being broken. | 神速力不喜欢它的规则被打破 |
[22:59] | Now it’s been sending its enforcers after me ever since. | 此后它就开始派它的执法者来追杀我 |
[23:03] | So you brought him here to steal his speed. | 所以你带他到这来偷他的速度 |
[23:07] | I tried, but it wouldn’t take. | 我试过了 但没有成功 |
[23:09] | But then the skies parted, | 但之后天空就裂开了 |
[23:11] | and I saw Barry, | 然后我看见了巴里 |
[23:12] | and then I stole his speed. | 然后我就偷走了他的速度 |
[23:15] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[23:16] | I beat the rules of the Speed Force. | 我战胜了神速力的规则 |
[23:19] | Why keep him here? | 为什么把他留在这 |
[23:22] | Trophy. | 作为战利品 |
[23:24] | And a little idea I had for fun. | 也作为我的消遣 |
[23:27] | You see, I got so tired of being the villain, | 我厌倦当反派了 |
[23:32] | so I decided to be the hero too. | 所以我决定我也要当英雄 |
[23:35] | I even borrowed his name, | 我甚至借用了他的名字 |
[23:37] | Jay Garrick. | 杰伊·加里克 |
[23:44] | You know what’s gonna be great, Detective? | 你知道最棒的会是什么吗 警探 |
[23:46] | After I beat Barry in the race | 等我在比赛中打败巴里 |
[23:47] | and prove that I’m the fastest man alive on any Earth, | 并且证明自己是现今世上速度最快的人之后 |
[23:50] | he’s gonna rot in a cage | 他会在笼子中腐烂 |
[23:51] | just like the one Jay’s in now. | 就像杰伊现在待的那个笼子一样 |
[23:54] | And then I’ll have a Flash from two worlds | 然后就会有来自两个世界的闪电侠 |
[23:57] | to keep me company. | 陪着我了 |
[24:11] | Look. | 听着 |
[24:13] | Everyone’s gonna freak when they find out I did this, | 等大家发现我这么做了之后他们都会发疯的 |
[24:14] | but I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[24:16] | We need your help, Barry. | 我们需要你的帮助 巴里 |
[24:24] | Hey, guys, | 伙计们 |
[24:26] | Barry’s not… | 巴里不在… |
[24:28] | in his cell anymore. | 他的牢房里了 |
[24:29] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[24:30] | What? I wasn’t just gonna stand here and let this happen. | 怎么 我不能就这样无动于衷任由这事发生 |
[24:32] | You let him take Joe? | 你让他绑走了乔 |
[24:33] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想些什么 |
[24:35] | Allen, there was nothing we could do. | 艾伦 我们无能为力 |
[24:36] | You could’ve let me race him! | 你本可以让我和他比一场的 |
[24:38] | Allen! You’re not racing Zoom! | 艾伦 你不能和极速比 |
[24:40] | What are you gonna do? Are you gonna tranq me again? | 你打算怎么办 再把我迷晕一次吗 |
[24:42] | Don’t tempt me. | 不要逼我 |
[24:43] | Look, I know you guys made a pact to keep Zoom on Earth-2, | 听着 我知道你们约定要让极速待在地球二 |
[24:45] | but you did that without me and Wally. | 但你们根本没经过我和沃利的同意 |
[24:48] | All right? You don’t get to do that! | 你们不能那样做 |
[24:49] | Barry, look at yourself right now. You’re not okay. | 巴里 看看你现在的样子 你的状况不好 |
[24:51] | Cisco, my dad was just killed in front of me! | 西斯科 我爸爸刚刚在我面前被杀 |
[24:53] | Do you have any idea how that feels? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[24:55] | Watching someone you love die? | 看着自己爱的人死亡的感觉吗 |
[24:56] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[24:58] | Cait– | 凯特… |
[24:59] | Look, Barry. | 听着 巴里 |
[25:00] | I know how cold and angry | 我清楚那种感觉可以让你变得 |
[25:03] | and distant that can make you. | 很冷漠 很愤怒 让你拒人千里之外 |
[25:05] | But when this happened to me, | 但当我变成这样时 |
[25:06] | you were the one who kept me in check. | 是你把我拉了回来 |
[25:08] | You told me to stop and take a breath, | 你制止了我 让我好好缓缓 |
[25:10] | and that’s all we’re telling you to do now. | 我们现在也只是希望你能做到这一点而已 |
[25:12] | I’m telling you I’m good. | 我说了我没事 |
[25:14] | Really? You’re good? | 真的吗 你没事吗 |
[25:15] | Because it seems to me you want to do more than stop Zoom. | 因为在我看来你不光是想阻止极速 |
[25:17] | It seems to me you want revenge. | 在我看来你是想报仇 |
[25:19] | If that’s why you’re doing this, | 假如这是你的初衷 |
[25:20] | Allen, you will lose. | 艾伦 你会输的 |
[25:25] | Look, you guys. | 伙计们 听着 |
[25:26] | I– you may not think I can do this. | 我… 你们也许觉得我做不到 |
[25:29] | You may think I’m too angry. | 你们也许觉得我被怒火蒙蔽了 |
[25:31] | But we’re running out of time! | 但我们就快没时间了 |
[25:34] | I have to beat him, | 我必须得打败他 |
[25:35] | and I’m going to, | 我也要去打败他 |
[25:36] | whether I have your help or not. | 无论你们是否帮助我 |
[25:39] | So which one is it? | 你们到底帮不帮我 |
[25:43] | So how does this work? | 这东西是怎么运作的 |
[25:44] | It’s the same way we took Iris into the Speed Force. | 和我们让爱瑞丝进入神速力是一个道理 |
[25:46] | Harry does his best Frankenstein, | 哈里好好扮演科学怪人 |
[25:48] | you hold my hand, and I vibe you there. | 你拉住我的手 我把你震过去 |
[25:50] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[26:01] | I’ll do it. | 我应战 |
[26:04] | Say when and where. I’ll be there. | 告诉我时间地点 我会到场的 |
[26:06] | Cisco’s learned how to bring people into his vibes. | 西斯科学会如何把别人带进他的震波里了啊 |
[26:09] | There’s one condition. | 只有一个条件 |
[26:11] | You bring Joe back. | 你放了乔 |
[26:12] | But if he’s harmed in any way, | 但他必须毫发无伤 |
[26:15] | it’s off. | 否则就取消 |
[26:16] | I’ll bring him, | 我会带他回去 |
[26:17] | and I won’t release him until after we race. | 但得等我们比赛后才能放了他 |
[26:20] | Deal? | 成吗 |
[26:22] | Deal. | 成 |
[26:35] | I tell you, Jay might be crazy-pants, | 听我说 杰伊或许很疯癫 |
[26:36] | but he can pick a venue. | 但他很会挑场地 |
[26:43] | Brought the whole crew with you, huh? | 全员出动 是吗 |
[26:46] | Can’t say I blame you. | 也不能怪你 |
[26:48] | – Dad. – Wally! | -爸 -沃利 |
[26:49] | It’s gonna be one hell of a show. | 这肯定非常精彩 |
[26:51] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[26:53] | After we race. | 比完了再放 |
[26:55] | Cut the crap. We know you plan to power up the Magnetar | 少废话 我们知道你打算启动磁星 |
[26:58] | so you can destroy the multiverse. | 毁掉多重宇宙 |
[27:00] | Bravo. You figured it out… | 不错 差点就被你 |
[27:03] | almost. | 发现了 |
[27:05] | I don’t want to destroy all of it. | 我不想毁了一切 |
[27:07] | This Earth is at the center of the multiverse. | 这个地球是多重宇宙的中心 |
[27:09] | It’s the access point to every other Earth in existence. | 从这里可以到达现存的所有地球 |
[27:12] | One trans-dimensional shockwave, and…poof. | 只需一次超维冲击波 便化为灰烬 |
[27:16] | Leaving just our Earth. | 只留下我们的地球 |
[27:18] | How generous of you. | 你可真大方 |
[27:21] | Need to have some place to hang my cowl. | 总得找个地方让我大展身手 |
[27:25] | You might want to say your good-byes. | 你或许想道个别 |
[27:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:36] | I’m gonna save your dad. | 我会救下你们的爸爸 |
[27:38] | No. | 不 |
[27:39] | You’re gonna save our dad. | 你会救下咱们的爸爸 |
[27:42] | Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. It’s safer. | 回尖端科技研究实验室 那里更安全 |
[27:44] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪都不去 |
[27:45] | We got eyes and ears right here. | 我们就要在这里守着 |
[27:47] | Either he goes, | 要么他走 |
[27:48] | or we all die together. | 要么咱们同归于尽 |
[27:53] | We believe in you. | 我们相信你 |
[27:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:00] | Barry, | 巴里 |
[28:02] | kick his ass. | 痛扁他 |
[28:11] | What are the rules? | 告诉我规则 |
[28:12] | One lap around the inside of this loop | 在圆圈内跑一圈 |
[28:14] | will produce about 1 gigawatt of energy, | 会产生一千兆瓦的能量 |
[28:16] | and I need 500-plus to power the Magnetar | 我需要五百倍的能量 |
[28:18] | enough to do the job. | 来启动磁星 |
[28:20] | Once it’s full, I win, | 一旦能量饱和 我就赢了 |
[28:22] | because there is no stopping it. | 因为无人能阻止 |
[28:25] | So all I have to do to beat you | 那我要打败你 |
[28:26] | is stop you before that happens. | 就要赶在能量饱和前 |
[28:29] | Yep. It’s that simple. | 对 就这么简单 |
[28:31] | But if, at any point, you decide you don’t want to race anymore, | 如果你没完成比赛 |
[28:35] | dear old dad number two is a dead man, | 你的二号老爸和小粉丝团 |
[28:37] | as well as your little fan club. | 就都死定了 |
[28:40] | They’re not my fan club. | 他们不是我的粉丝团 |
[28:42] | They’re the reason that I’m running, | 我为他们奔跑 |
[28:45] | why I’m gonna beat you. | 为他们打败你 |
[28:49] | Let’s see what you’re made of, Flash. | 那就给我看看你的能耐 闪电侠 |
[28:56] | Just say when, Zoom. | 说开始吧 极速 |
[28:58] | Run, Barry. | 跑吧 巴里 |
[29:00] | Run! | 跑 |
[29:22] | He’s powering up the Magnetar. | 他要启动磁星了 |
[29:31] | Come on, Barry. Catch up. | 快 巴里 追上他 |
[29:44] | Which one’s Barry? | 哪个是巴里 |
[29:45] | Both of them. | 两个都是 |
[29:47] | – He made a… – Time remnant. | -他制造了… -时间残余 |
[29:55] | Go, all right? Go! | 快走 快走 |
[29:56] | I’ll explain later, Joe. | 我等下再解释 乔 |
[30:02] | A remnant? | 残余 |
[30:04] | Stole my trick, Flash. | 偷学我的招数 闪电侠 |
[30:08] | But you’re too late. | 可你已经来不及了 |
[30:13] | Bye-bye, multiverse. | 再见了 多重宇宙 |
[30:16] | No! | 不 |
[30:27] | What’s the time remnant doing? | 那个时间残余体在干什么 |
[30:29] | He’s creating his own pulse. | 他在制造自己的脉冲 |
[30:31] | – Why would he do that? – Because… | -他为什么要那么做 -因为… |
[30:34] | if that’s out of phase, | 如果产生异相 |
[30:36] | it’ll counteract that one. | 就可以抵消掉 |
[30:38] | Wait, his body can’t handle that. | 慢着 他的身体承受不了 |
[30:40] | Then what’s gonna happen? | 接下来会发生什么 |
[30:42] | He’ll die. | 他会死 |
[30:58] | No! | 不 |
[31:19] | You’re a hero, Barry. | 你是个英雄 巴里 |
[31:21] | You couldn’t kill me before. | 你之前没能杀掉我 |
[31:25] | You won’t kill me now. | 现在也动不了手 |
[31:33] | I don’t have to. | 我不必自己动手 |
[32:04] | Okay, so you ran back in time | 所以你穿越到过去 |
[32:07] | and made a copy of yourself? | 然后造出了自己的副本 |
[32:09] | Well, uh, basically. | 差不多 |
[32:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:14] | It’s called a time remnant. | 那叫时间残余 |
[32:16] | It’s not something that I can do every day, | 我不能经常那么干 |
[32:20] | but I needed a way to draw the Time Wraiths | 可我得想办法把时间亡灵 |
[32:22] | out of the Speed Force, | 从神速力中引出来 |
[32:23] | hoping they’d be more upset | 希望极速的所作所为 |
[32:25] | at what Zoom had done than they’d be with me. | 比我做的更能惹火他们 |
[32:27] | Is that what I look like | 他们谈论科学理论时 |
[32:28] | when they start talking about science? | 我就是那个表情吗 |
[32:30] | Pretty much. | 半斤八两 |
[32:31] | Don’t worry, Wally. | 别愁 沃利 |
[32:32] | It’ll get easier to understand. | 以后你会慢慢理解的 |
[32:34] | Well, how does that even work? | 那怎么能做到呢 |
[32:36] | Same way Zoom did it. | 和极速一样 |
[32:38] | I ran back in time moments before I left. | 我穿越到我离开前的时刻 |
[32:42] | It’s the only way I can be in two places at once. | 只有这样我才能同时出现在两个地方 |
[32:44] | Okay, so the time remnant, it’s still you? | 好 所以时间残余还是你 |
[32:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:49] | But he died. | 可他死了 |
[32:52] | He was willing to sacrifice himself for all of us. | 他愿意为了大家牺牲自己 |
[32:56] | That’s how much he loved us. | 他就是那么爱我们 |
[32:58] | You know what? We’ll just– we’ll forget about it. | 好了 我们别管这些了 |
[33:01] | Barry, I’m glad you’re okay. | 巴里 我很开心你没事 |
[33:03] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[33:04] | In battle, choose your weapon wisely. | 上战场要挑好武器 |
[33:06] | All right? Some people choose a gun. | 对吧 有的人选择用枪 |
[33:07] | I choose a Phillips-head screwdriver. | 我会选十字螺丝起子 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry. You’re so particular. | 抱歉 你太挑剔了 |
[33:10] | Ramon, can you just please– | 拉蒙 能麻烦你… |
[33:12] | have you ever worked with a tool before? | 你之前用过工具吗 |
[33:13] | I’m working with one now. | 现在正用着呢 |
[33:14] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:15] | One, | 一 |
[33:16] | two, | 二 |
[33:17] | and… | 接着… |
[33:23] | I don’t know what’s more annoying, | 我不知道哪个更烦人 |
[33:25] | being in that thing | 是被那东西困着 |
[33:26] | or listening to you two arguing about it. | 还是听你俩争执 |
[33:44] | You’re– | 你是… |
[33:45] | I’m Jay Garrick, | 我是杰伊·加里克 |
[33:47] | the real Jay Garrick. | 真正的杰伊·加里克 |
[33:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry. I–I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[34:10] | Bar… | 巴仔 |
[34:11] | He looks just like him. | 他长得很像他 |
[34:13] | He looks just like my dad, Joe. | 他长得很像我爸爸 乔 |
[34:14] | I can’t believe this. | 我无法相信 |
[34:15] | My dad told me. | 我爸爸告诉过我 |
[34:17] | He told me this. He said | 他告诉过我 |
[34:17] | his mom’s maiden name was Garrick. | 他母亲的娘家姓是加里克 |
[34:20] | I just never thought that that meant– | 我只是完全没想到 |
[34:22] | – Barry, Barry. – I never thought it meant– | -巴里 巴里 -我只是完全没想到 |
[34:23] | Barry, he doesn’t know that. | 巴里 他不知道 |
[34:25] | He doesn’t know | 他不知道 |
[34:26] | that he’s your dad’s doppelganger, okay? | 他是你爸爸的二重身 好吗 |
[34:29] | You want me to tell him that you had to leave? | 你要我告诉他你必须离开吗 |
[34:32] | No. No. | 不需要 |
[34:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:36] | I just need a minute. | 我需要冷静一下 |
[34:38] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[34:45] | – That’s smart. – Because of– | -真聪明 -就因为… |
[34:46] | – Yeah, and there it is. – Genius. | -是啊 就是那样 -天才 |
[34:47] | So the reason you didn’t have your powers | 你无法使用你的超能力 |
[34:50] | is because there was a dampener in the mask. | 是因为面具里有个抑制器 |
[34:53] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[34:55] | I don’t want to see this thing ever again. | 我不想再看见这个东西 |
[35:00] | So your powers are back. | 所以你找回你的超能力了 |
[35:03] | I see Jay– excuse me–Hunter– | 我看杰伊 不对 是亨特 |
[35:06] | stole your color scheme too. | 还偷了你的配色 |
[35:08] | He took a lot of things that were mine, | 他取走了我很多东西 |
[35:10] | except for that. | 除了那个 |
[35:10] | That’s, um– that’s all him. | 那个完全属于他 |
[35:13] | He said it was his father’s from the war. | 他说是他父亲打战时戴过的 |
[35:15] | Ironically, on my–on our Earth– | 真讽刺 在我…我们的地球 |
[35:19] | this helmet stood for hope. | 这个头盔代表希望 |
[35:21] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:24] | Well, maybe I can continue that sentiment, | 也许我可以延续这个情操 |
[35:27] | take something from him, for a change, | 也取走他一些东西 |
[35:30] | make it my own. | 当作是我自己的 |
[35:37] | It suits you. | 跟你很合适 |
[35:39] | Thank you, all of you, | 谢谢大家 |
[35:41] | for saving me from Zoom, | 从极速手中把我救出 |
[35:45] | especially you, Flash. | 特别是你 闪电侠 |
[35:48] | You’re welcome, | 不用客气 |
[35:49] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[35:55] | Now all I have to do is find my way home. | 现在我必须想办法回家 |
[35:57] | And where’s that? | 在哪里呢 |
[35:58] | I think you would call it Earth-3. | 我想你们会叫它地球三 |
[36:02] | Well, I can get you to Earth-2. | 我可以送你去地球二 |
[36:04] | My daughter and I can help you with the rest. | 之后我跟我女儿会帮你 |
[36:06] | We can? | 我们能吗 |
[36:08] | Yes, we can. | 是 我们能 |
[36:11] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[36:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Snow. | 斯诺 |
[36:26] | You’re a tremendous scientist, but… | 你是个非常出色的科学家 |
[36:29] | you’re an even better person. | 但你是个更好的人 |
[36:31] | Don’t make me cry, Harry. | 别弄我哭 哈利 |
[36:33] | I’ve done enough of that already. | 我已经哭了太多次了 |
[36:38] | Detective Joe West… | 乔·韦斯特警探 |
[36:39] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[36:41] | You have great kids. You take care of them. | 你的孩子很棒 照顾好他们 |
[36:43] | Same to you. | 你也是 |
[36:44] | You take care of that beautiful girl. | 把这个漂亮女孩照顾好 |
[36:46] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[36:54] | I’m a better man than I was when I got here, | 来了这里之后我变成更好的人了 |
[36:59] | and that’s ’cause of you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[37:00] | I’m not the same either. | 我何尝不是 |
[37:03] | Hey, don’t be surprised | 如果你有时 |
[37:05] | if I project myself over to Earth-2 | 在地球二看到我 |
[37:07] | every once in a while, you know, | 不要感到意外 |
[37:08] | just to throw your stuff across the office. | 我只是把你的东西送过去 |
[37:12] | I’ll miss you too, Cisco. | 我也会想你的 西斯科 |
[37:20] | So I guess I can’t text you from another Earth, huh? | 我不能在另一个地球给你发短信吧 |
[37:24] | I guess not. | 我想不能了 |
[37:26] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[37:32] | Thank you guys, seriously, | 由衷感谢大家 |
[37:35] | for saving our home. | 拯救了我的家园 |
[37:37] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[38:39] | Can’t stop thinking about my dad’s doppelganger. | 我不禁会想起我爸爸的二重身 |
[38:42] | Seeing him, knowing that he’s out there, | 看着他 知道他活着 |
[38:44] | that should’ve made it easier. | 本该让我释怀些 |
[38:46] | It doesn’t. | 但不是 |
[38:47] | It just made me miss him even more. | 我反而更想念他 |
[38:51] | I can’t even imagine how hard that must have been. | 我无法想象你内心的痛苦 |
[38:54] | We just won. | 我们赢了 |
[38:56] | We just beat Zoom. | 我们打败极速了 |
[38:58] | Why does it feel like I just lost? | 我为什么有挫败感 |
[39:03] | Because you’ve lost a lot in your life, Barry, | 因为你失去了很多 巴里 |
[39:06] | more than most. | 实在太多了 |
[39:10] | But… | 但… |
[39:14] | Maybe you and me | 也许我和你 |
[39:17] | seeing where this thing goes, | 一起面对 |
[39:20] | maybe that can give you something for a change. | 也许能改变你的生活 |
[39:26] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted to hear you say. | 我一直希望听到你说这句话 |
[39:29] | And I wish that I was in a place | 我希望我能 |
[39:32] | where I could try that with you. | 试着跟你在一起 |
[39:35] | But I feel so hollowed out inside right now. | 但现在我的内心是空虚的 |
[39:39] | I feel more broken than I’ve ever felt in my life. | 我从来没这么撕心裂肺过 |
[39:43] | If I’m ever gonna be worth anything to you, | 如果我要跟你坠入爱河 |
[39:46] | I need to fix what’s wrong with me. | 我必须把自己调整好 |
[39:49] | I need to find some– some peace. | 我必须让自己平静 |
[39:56] | Barry, listen to me. | 巴里 听我说 |
[39:59] | You waited for me for years. | 你等了我那么多年 |
[40:02] | You let me get to a place where this was possible. | 你让我知道我们可以尝试 |
[40:06] | So I am telling you | 现在我告诉你 |
[40:08] | I am gonna do the same thing for you. | 我也会为你这么做 |
[40:11] | Wherever you need to go, | 不管你要去哪里 |
[40:14] | whatever you need to do, | 不管你要做什么 |
[40:16] | do it. | 都行 |
[40:18] | And when you get back, I’ll be here. | 我会在这里等你回来 |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:25] | I love you, Barry. | 我爱你 巴里 |
[40:42] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:45] | And I always will. | 我会一直爱着你 |
[41:05] | That’s why I’m so sorry. | 所以我很抱歉 |
[41:09] | But I have to do this. | 但我必须这么做 |
[41:32] | – Barry! – Mom! | -巴里 -妈妈 |
[41:35] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[41:37] | No! No. | 不要 |
[41:50] | You’re not gonna kill her this time. | 这次你杀不了她了 |
[41:51] | You’re not gonna kill her ever again. | 你再也杀不了她了 |
[42:18] | No. | 不 |
[42:19] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[42:21] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[42:23] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[42:26] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[42:32] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |