时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We just beat Zoom. | 我们打败极速了 |
[00:05] | Why does it feel like I just lost? | 可我为什么有挫败感 |
[00:06] | I feel more broken than I’ve ever felt. | 我从来没这么撕心裂肺过 |
[00:08] | Wherever you need to go, | 不管你要去哪里 |
[00:10] | whatever you need to do, do it. | 不管你要做什么 都行 |
[00:12] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里等你回来 |
[00:17] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[00:18] | So what should we call this brave new world? | 我们要怎么称呼这个美丽新世界呢 |
[00:21] | I was thinking Flashpoint. | 我想的是闪点 |
[00:23] | My name is Edward Clariss. | 我叫爱德华·克拉里斯 |
[00:25] | Rivals should know each other’s names. | 竞争者应该知道对方的名字 |
[00:29] | It’s like I’ll be thinking of a moment | 仿佛我一想起过去的一段记忆 |
[00:31] | from my past and it vanishes. | 然后它就消失了 |
[00:32] | This isn’t your home, Barry. | 这里不是你的家 巴里 |
[00:34] | It’s a mirage. | 这是个幻影 |
[00:37] | Things are back to how they should be. | 事情恢复原样了 |
[00:40] | Well, for me, anyway. For you? | 反正对我而言是 对你而言 |
[00:42] | I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out. | 只能等你去探索了 |
[00:44] | Where’s Iris? | 爱瑞丝在哪里 |
[00:45] | You know Iris isn’t here. | 你知道爱瑞丝不在这里 |
[00:47] | They don’t talk, Barry. | 他们冷战了 巴里 |
[00:48] | Oh, God. What did I do? | 天呐 我做了什么 |
[00:52] | I made a big mistake. | 我犯了一个大错 |
[00:53] | I just couldn’t take it anymore, you know? | 我之前实在是受不了了 |
[00:55] | What happened with Zoom, my dad dying, | 极速的事 我父亲死了 |
[00:57] | my mother’s death, me becoming The Flash. | 母亲被杀 我成为了闪电侠 |
[01:00] | All of it. I wanted a new life. | 所有的一切 我想要新的生活 |
[01:02] | I wanted to start over. And that’s what I did. | 想要重新开始 也这么做了 |
[01:05] | But somehow I-I made things worse. | 不知怎么我却让事情变得更糟了 |
[01:14] | – No. – So I reset everything. | -不是吧 -我重设了所有事 |
[01:16] | I put everything back to the way that it was before. | 让一切回到了原来的样子 |
[01:18] | Except some things weren’t the same anymore. | 可是有些事却不一样了 |
[01:19] | Not even a little bit. | 一点都不一样 |
[01:21] | Slow down. | 慢慢说 |
[01:23] | Take a breath. | 喘口气 |
[01:26] | You were talking way too fast. | 你说得太快了 |
[01:27] | – Yeah. – What happened? | -是的 -发生了什么 |
[01:28] | I really screwed up, Felicity. | 我真的搞砸了 费利西蒂 |
[01:30] | And this time I don’t know if I can fix it. | 而且这次不知道我能不能弥补 |
[01:36] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 让我理一下 |
[01:38] | – You ran back in time? – Yeah. | -你回到过去 -是的 |
[01:41] | Stopped Reverse-Flash from killing your mom | 阻止了逆闪电杀死你妈妈 |
[01:43] | and then lived in an alternate reality | 生活在你父母都还活着的 |
[01:45] | where both your parents were alive? | 另一个现实里 |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:47] | And then you restored the timeline, | 然后你恢复了时间线 |
[01:49] | came back to the moment you left, | 回到你离开的那个时刻 |
[01:50] | – and noticed that things were different? – Exactly. | -却发现事情都变了 -没错 |
[01:53] | Does that just happen when you travel through time? | 只要你穿越时间就会这样吗 |
[01:56] | Do things just change like that? | 事情就像那样变了吗 |
[01:57] | No, I mean, not like this. | 不 不是这样的 |
[01:58] | Not on–I don’t know. I don’t know Felicity. | 我不知道 我不知道 费利西蒂 |
[02:01] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我该怎么做 |
[02:03] | Okay, why don’t you just run me through– | 好吧 你先跟我说一遍 |
[02:04] | walk me through what happened? | 慢慢说发生了什么 |
[02:06] | And we’ll, we’ll try and figure it out. | 我们再想想办法解决 |
[02:09] | So what changed? | 都有什么改变了 |
[02:13] | I knew once I got back last night | 昨晚我一回来 |
[02:15] | some things had changed, | 就感觉有事情变了 |
[02:16] | but before I could figure out exactly how much, | 但在我弄清变了多少之前 |
[02:18] | I had to deal with someone this morning. | 一大早我就得去阻止某个人 |
[02:33] | You are not gonna get too far | 你骑着这玩意 |
[02:34] | on that thing anymore, are you? | 再也跑不远了 是吧 |
[02:37] | I will be taking these back to the jewelry store | 我会把你偷的这些东西 |
[02:39] | you stole them from. | 还给珠宝店 |
[02:40] | But, you can keep these if you’d like. | 不过 这些你可以留下 |
[02:44] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[02:48] | After he was taken care of, I went to S.T.A.R. Labs, | 处理完他的事后 我去了尖端科研实验室 |
[02:51] | and that’s when I found out | 就在这个时候 |
[02:52] | a lot more had changed than I realized. | 我才发现好多事情已经改变了 |
[02:54] | What kind of idiot still thinks | 什么样的蠢蛋会觉得 |
[02:55] | I can’t outrun bullets? | 我没有子弹跑得快 |
[02:57] | That guy should be the criminal poster boy | 应该把他放到罪犯海报上 |
[02:58] | for what not to do against The Flash. | 告诉别人别跟闪电侠作对 |
[03:00] | So what are we gonna call him? | 那我们应该叫他什么 |
[03:01] | – You mean like a nickname? – Yeah. | -绰号吗 -是的 |
[03:03] | Cisco does it for all of them, he’s like the master of it. | 这是西斯科的活 他很擅长 |
[03:05] | Can’t just call him Suspect on a Motorcycle, | 总不能叫他”骑摩托车的嫌犯”吧 |
[03:07] | Right? What do you think? | 对吧 你觉得呢 |
[03:09] | – I don’t know. – I’ll take this one. | -我不知道 -听听这个 |
[03:12] | The Crook. Lame? | 神钩小贼 蹩脚小盗 |
[03:14] | – A Five-Finger– – How about Thief? | -扒手 -窃贼怎么样 |
[03:17] | He robs stuff. Let’s just call him Thief. | 他抢别人的东西 就叫他窃贼吧 |
[03:22] | Gotta get to the gym. Excuse me. | 我去健身房了 失陪 |
[03:27] | The gym? Is he–is he, like, working out now or– | 健身房 他现在开始锻炼了吗 |
[03:31] | You know, Barry, sometimes your jokes | 巴里 有的时候 你的笑话 |
[03:32] | just aren’t very funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[03:38] | I should–I should get back to the paper. | 我 我还是回报社吧 |
[03:41] | It’s okay. I was just leaving. | 没关系 我本来也要走了 |
[03:43] | Hey, guys–hey, Joe. Look, hey, I’m sorry. | 各位 乔 对不起 |
[03:45] | Look, I just, I know you guys aren’t speaking | 我知道你俩现在 |
[03:48] | to each other right now, but I was just thinking | 正在冷战 可是我在想 |
[03:49] | maybe we could talk about why that is for a minute. I– | 能不能谈一会儿到底为什么 |
[03:54] | – No. – Dude. | -不行 -伙计 |
[03:55] | – No, we can’t. – Okay, I’m sorry. I just– look. | -不想谈 -好吧 对不起 听我说 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry, I just thought, I don’t know, | 抱歉 我只是想 我不知道 |
[03:58] | maybe it would be good for you guys just to… | 如果你俩能把事情说开 |
[04:01] | hear it said out loud. | 会有好处的 |
[04:02] | This is because of what he did, Barry, not me. | 这是因为他所做的事 巴里 不是因为我 |
[04:05] | – Iris. – What? | -爱瑞丝 -怎么了 |
[04:08] | What could you possibly have to say? | 你还能说什么 |
[04:15] | I’ll just see you at the station, all right? | 回警局见 好吧 |
[04:16] | Nice job with, Thief. | 抓到窃贼 干得漂亮 |
[04:20] | – Give me a lift to CCU? – Sure. | -顺便送我去中城大学 -好的 |
[04:22] | So you’re still taking engineering classes. | 你还在读工程学 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah, cool. | -是的 -很好 |
[04:28] | All right, well, good– good luck with that. | 好的 祝你有个好成绩 |
[04:32] | – What is wrong with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没怎么 |
[04:34] | Are you trying to make me as mad at you as I am at him? | 要我像不理他一样也不理你吗 |
[04:37] | No, no, look, I’m– I’m sorry, I– | 不不 我很抱歉 我 |
[04:41] | I guess I don’t fully understand why you’re so upset at him. | 我不太明白你为什么对他那么生气 |
[04:47] | Then maybe you shouldn’t bring it up again. | 那或许你就不应该再提这事 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | How about we talk about us instead? | 谈谈我俩怎么样 |
[04:56] | Us? You–you mean you and me, | 我们 你是指我和你 |
[04:58] | like, trying this? | 要不要试试看 |
[04:59] | I just thought with everything | 我觉得最近 |
[05:00] | that’s happened lately and everything | 发生了这么多事 |
[05:02] | that you’ve been through, | 你经历了这么多事 |
[05:04] | I wanted to make sure that you still felt the same. | 我只想确定你的感觉没变 |
[05:07] | Well, Iris, I did what you said. | 爱瑞丝 我都照你说的去做了 |
[05:10] | I went where I needed to go, | 我去了该去的地方 |
[05:12] | I did what I needed to do, | 做了该做的事 |
[05:14] | and I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[05:16] | I never told you to do that. | 我从来没叫你这么做 |
[05:18] | Yeah, no, you did– on the porch, | 我们打败极速后 |
[05:19] | right after we beat Zoom, right before you– | 你在门廊跟我说的 然后你… |
[05:22] | – Wow, you kissed Iris. – Well, not anymore. | -你亲了爱瑞丝 -事情变了 |
[05:24] | I’ve kissed Iris West twice, | 我亲了爱瑞丝·韦斯特两次 |
[05:25] | and I have managed to erase both times from existence. | 而我把那两条时间线都抹去了 |
[05:27] | Man, I hate it when that happens. | 我讨厌发生这种事 |
[05:29] | That’s just the least of my problems today. | 这还不是今天最严重的事 |
[05:33] | Joe, hey-hey, man, um, can we talk for a second? | 乔 我能和你说两句话吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah, I just gotta drop this off for Singh. | 我要把这个拿去给辛格 |
[05:38] | Oh, Captain Singh’s back? That’s just terrific. | 辛格队长回来了吗 好极了 |
[05:42] | Yeah, why, did he go somewhere? | 怎么了 他去哪了吗 |
[05:44] | No– maybe. I don’t know, I– | 没 也许吧 我不知道 |
[05:46] | Is that cowl cutting off all the oxygen in your brain? | 蒙面兜帽会让你大脑窒息吗 |
[05:49] | What? No, I’m fine. Why? Why? | 什么 不会啊 为什么这么问 |
[05:50] | Because you’ve been acting real odd lately. | 因为你最近的表现很奇怪 |
[05:52] | Asking why Iris wasn’t at the house last night. | 昨晚问爱瑞丝为什么不在家 |
[05:54] | And that stunt you pulled at S.T.A.R. Labs this morning. | 今早在尖端科研实验室又很奇怪 |
[05:55] | You know damn well why she’s not talking to me. | 你很清楚她为什么不和我说话 |
[05:57] | Of course. Uh, because sh– | 当然知道 因为 |
[06:00] | Because I should have told her her mother was alive | 因为我该跟她说她母亲还活着 |
[06:02] | but I didn’t. | 但我没说 |
[06:04] | Yeah, but she forgave you for that. | 但她不是原谅你了吗 |
[06:06] | One would think that she would have. | 谁都知道她会原谅的 |
[06:07] | I don’t know if she ever will or not, | 我不知道她会不会原谅我 |
[06:09] | but you sticking your nose into it isn’t helping, Bar. | 但你插手干预也于事无补 巴仔 |
[06:12] | – Good intentions and all. – I was– okay. | -有心就行了 -我…好吧 |
[06:15] | We found another husk this morning. | 今早我们又发现了一具外壳 |
[06:17] | Husk? | 外壳 |
[06:18] | Singh wants this processed ASAP. | 辛格要求尽快处理 |
[06:20] | 朱利安·艾伯特 超能力者犯罪现场鉴证专家 | |
[06:22] | Yes, the skin husks we’ve been finding around the city | 市里出现的那些人皮壳 |
[06:24] | are the ones we think are attached to the meta-humans. | 我们认为是从超能力者身上蜕下来的 |
[06:26] | This is now the fourth one. | 这已经是第四具了 |
[06:27] | 巴里·艾伦 犯罪现场鉴证员 | |
[06:28] | Well, let’s figure out what’s happening | 在第五具出现之前 |
[06:29] | before there’s a fifth. | 赶紧查清楚吧 |
[06:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:34] | Deep breaths. | 沉住气 |
[06:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:41] | Yes. Hello, Mr. Allen. | 你好 艾伦先生 |
[06:43] | I can still see you’re there and no, | 你还在这里 但是不必了 |
[06:45] | I don’t want your help, thank you. | 我不需要你的帮忙 谢谢 |
[06:47] | What are you doing here, Julian Albert, | 你怎么在这里 朱利安·艾伯特 |
[06:50] | meta-human CSI specialist? | 超能力者犯罪现场鉴证专家 |
[06:52] | I did tell you the meta-human conference was only for two days. | 我和你说过超能力者大会只有两天 |
[06:55] | Okay, but this is– | 好吧 但是这里 |
[06:56] | Still our lab… unfortunately. | 很遗憾这里还是我们的实验室 |
[06:59] | Yes, County forgot to mention that significant detail | 市里把我调来这里之前 忘记提到 |
[07:01] | before assigning me, but here we are. | 这么重要的细节 但是事已至此 |
[07:04] | Looks like you and I get to be roomies | 看来我们不仅要成为室友 |
[07:06] | for a little longer than we’d hoped. | 而且比我们希望的还要久 |
[07:11] | Roomies. | 室友 |
[07:12] | There’s a whole new guy at work | 有新人来上班 |
[07:13] | that you didn’t even know about? | 你完全不知道吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. And he’s worked there for almost a year. | 不知道 他在那都快工作了一年 |
[07:16] | And he doesn’t like me very much, apparently. | 而且他很不喜欢我 |
[07:18] | Well, that’s impossible. Everybody likes Barry Allen. | 怎么可能呢 没人不喜欢巴里·艾伦 |
[07:20] | You’re like pudding. Everybody likes pudding. | 你就像布丁 人人都喜欢布丁 |
[07:22] | Not everyone. | 不是所有的人 |
[07:26] | 37. | 三十七 |
[07:27] | I hated that we never spoke. | 我讨厌我们从不交谈 |
[07:32] | I think the thing that haunts me the most is the fact | 我想让我最苦恼的事情是 |
[07:34] | that I never told him I loved him. | 我从来没和他说我爱他 |
[07:37] | Or that I idolized him. | 或是仰慕他 |
[07:39] | I have memories of Dante all the time. | 我一直都记得丹堤 |
[07:43] | But they don’t feel like gifts. | 但这些回忆感觉不像礼物 |
[07:45] | They feel like reminders… | 而像是在提醒我 |
[07:49] | of what I did wrong, | 我做错的事 |
[07:51] | and how I’ll never make another memory with Dante again. | 我没法再拥有跟丹堤一起的记忆了 |
[07:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪一阵 |
[08:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:08] | Oh, wait a second. Now you wanna be there for me? | 等等 你现在才来关心我吗 |
[08:11] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是试着去理解 |
[08:14] | My brother’s dead. | 我哥哥死了 |
[08:16] | There’s nothing to understand. | 没什么好理解的 |
[08:18] | Exit’s that way. | 门在那 |
[08:20] | So you altered the timeline, | 所以你改变了时间线 |
[08:22] | Joe and Iris don’t talk anymore, | 乔和爱瑞丝在冷战 |
[08:23] | there’s a guy at work– a new guy– | 警局里的新同事 |
[08:25] | who doesn’t like you, | 不喜欢你 |
[08:27] | you never kissed Iris, | 你没亲过爱瑞丝 |
[08:28] | and Cisco’s brother is dead. | 西斯科的哥哥死了 |
[08:31] | Admittedly, that is an issue. | 无可否认 这些都是问题 |
[08:33] | And what if there’s more? | 如果还有更多的问题呢 |
[08:34] | Well, has anything here changed? | 这里有任何改变吗 |
[08:36] | No, I don’t know. I mean, | 没 我不知道 |
[08:37] | everything seems the same, I think. | 一切貌似都没变吧 |
[08:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:41] | Can I use– hold on. | 我能用用… 等等 |
[08:42] | I’ll be real careful. | 我会非常小心的 |
[08:44] | I got it, don’t worry. I got it. | 我会用 别担心 我会用 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I don’t know– I mean, everything looks okay. | 我也不知道 一切似乎很正常 |
[08:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:54] | Who’s that young boy with Dig? | 狄格抱着的小孩子是谁 |
[08:57] | No way. He didn’t have kid before? | 不是吧 他之前没有孩子吗 |
[08:59] | No, he had a kid. He has– he has a kid. | 他之前有孩子 有的 |
[09:01] | Yeah, it was baby Sara. | 是小莎拉 |
[09:03] | Baby John. | 这是小约翰 |
[09:05] | – No. – Are you– | -不 -不是吧 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God. It really can affect us. | 天呐 这真会影响到我们 |
[09:10] | Okay, you know what? I don’t wanna know anymore. | 这样吧 我不想再知道了 |
[09:11] | Okay, I know this is a lot of pressure, | 我知道你的压力很大 |
[09:12] | but everything’s gonna be all right. | 但是事情都会好起来的 |
[09:14] | I screwed up everyone’s life. | 我搞乱了所有人的生活 |
[09:16] | Yeah, well, maybe you should tell them. | 也许你该告诉他们 |
[09:17] | I’m not gonna tell them. | 我不会告诉他们的 |
[09:17] | I mean, how is that gonna help? | 说出来又有什么用呢 |
[09:18] | That’s just gonna make everything worse. | 只会让事情变得更糟糕 |
[09:20] | I mean– I don’t know how to fix this. | 我不知道该怎么补救 |
[09:21] | Okay, well, you’re gonna figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[09:22] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned from you, | 如果我从你身上学到了什么 |
[09:24] | is that with you, anything is possible. | 那就是与你一起 一切都有可能 |
[09:27] | Why? ‘Cause I’m The Flash? | 为什么 因为我是闪电侠吗 |
[09:28] | No. Because you are Barry Allen. | 不 因为你是巴里·艾伦 |
[09:31] | And sweet, loving, kind Barry Allen | 亲切 可爱 善良的巴里·艾伦 |
[09:33] | that everybody likes, | 人人都喜欢 |
[09:34] | the Barry Allen who’s just like pudding, | 那个就像布丁一样的巴里·艾伦 |
[09:38] | can fix this. | 能补救这一切 |
[09:40] | So go and fix this. | 所以去补救吧 |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:45] | Okay, you’re right. Yeah. | 好的 你说得对 |
[09:47] | – Now! – Right now? | -快去 -现在吗 |
[09:49] | – Yes! – Okay, all right. | -是的 -好吧 好的 |
[10:04] | Stop! | 停车 |
[10:06] | Find me. | 来找我 |
[10:08] | Who? Who? | 谁 找谁 |
[10:37] | I am Alchemy. | 我是炼金术师 |
[10:41] | I have visions… | 我出现幻觉 |
[10:43] | of another life. | 看到另一种人生 |
[10:46] | Please, make them stop. | 求你让幻觉停止 |
[10:48] | Is that what you really want? | 这真的就是你想要的吗 |
[10:50] | To make the visions stop? | 真的想让幻觉停止 |
[10:52] | Or do you want them to come true? | 还是说想让它们成真 |
[10:55] | To be fast again? | 再次变快 |
[10:58] | – To have speed? – Yes. | -再次获得速度 -是的 |
[11:02] | Do you want that other life? | 你想要那另一种人生吗 |
[11:06] | That’s what I want. | 那就是我想要的 |
[11:08] | Once again, you will have power. | 你将再次获得超能力 |
[11:12] | And no man will be your rival. | 并且没有人能成为你的竞争者 |
[11:30] | Julian, I thought you could use some help on this one. | 朱利安 我想你或许需要些帮助 |
[11:33] | You know, the two heads thing and all. | 你知道 人多智广什么的 |
[11:36] | I don’t need any help, Detective. | 我不需要帮助 警探 |
[11:38] | Especially from him. | 尤其是他的 |
[11:42] | – What is that? – Another epidermal husk, Allen. | -那是什么 -又一具表皮外壳 艾伦 |
[11:46] | A fully intact human pelt, | 一具完整的人皮 |
[11:47] | comprised of nothing but the stratum corneum. | 除了角质层什么都没有 |
[11:51] | You see what I mean? | 你懂我的意思了吧 |
[11:54] | Do we have any theories as to what’s causing them? | 关于成因我们目前有什么推测吗 |
[11:57] | Well, I’ll take a wild guess at it | 我大胆假设一下 |
[11:58] | and say it’s the same thing that created the last four husks. | 和前四具外壳的成因一样 |
[12:04] | Spalling could be caused from toxic epidermal necrolysis, | 可能因为中毒性表皮坏死松解症才脱皮的 |
[12:07] | or maybe some kind of moist desquamation | 或者可能是由强辐射暴露引起的 |
[12:09] | from intense radiation exposure. | 某种湿性脱皮 |
[12:11] | – We’ve had a lot of… – Radioactive metas. | -我们遇到很多 -辐射性超能力者 |
[12:13] | Yes, thank you, Allen. I’ve read all the case studies. | 谢谢你了 艾伦 我研究过所有案例 |
[12:16] | I’ll tell you what, when I figure it out, | 这样吧 等我搞明白了 |
[12:17] | I’ll enlighten you then, shall I? | 我再给你解释 行吗 |
[12:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:25] | How have I worked with this guy for the past year? | 去年我是怎么和这人合作的 |
[12:27] | Yeah, you say that all the time. | 你总是这么说 |
[12:28] | I’m sure I do. | 那是一定的 |
[12:30] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[12:32] | Are you certain that Barry can’t | 你确定不需要巴里 |
[12:34] | take a sample or something to speed things along? | 取个样本什么的加快进度吗 |
[12:37] | I’m sure, Detective. | 我确定 警探 |
[12:39] | Quite sure. | 非常确定 |
[12:48] | You might wanna get that to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你最好把这个拿到尖端科研实验室 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:58] | You know, there’s really not that much here. | 这样本可不多 |
[12:59] | Yeah, no, I know. It’s basically touch DNA. | 是 我知道 就只是触碰DNA样本 |
[13:02] | I had to steal the sample because our meta-human expert | 这还是偷来的 因为我们超能力者专家 |
[13:06] | wouldn’t let me take one. | 不想让我取样 |
[13:07] | Oh, you mean Julian Albert? | 你是说朱利安·艾伯特 |
[13:09] | Yeah, you know him? | 是啊 你认识他 |
[13:11] | Yeah, we’ve known him for a while. | 是啊 我们认识有段时间了 |
[13:14] | He’s the best. | 他最棒了 |
[13:18] | – You need me? – No, I think I got this. | -要我帮忙吗 -不用 我想我能处理 |
[13:20] | – But thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢了 -好吧 |
[13:23] | Cisco told me you showed up | 西斯科跟我说昨晚 |
[13:25] | to his bereavement group last night. | 在他的丧亲交流会上看到你了 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 没错 |
[13:29] | He also tell you it didn’t go so well? | 他有没有告诉你结果不太好 |
[13:31] | It’s only been a few months since Dante | 丹堤被酒驾司机撞死 |
[13:33] | was killed by that drunk driver. | 才过了几个月而已 |
[13:34] | I’m sure he just needs a little bit more time. | 我想他还需要些时间接受现实 |
[13:36] | Wait, why is he so mad at me? | 等等 他为什么生我的气 |
[13:39] | Oh, no. I’m staying out of that. | 我可不掺和你俩这事 |
[13:41] | Cait, he’ll-he’ll barely look at me | 凯特 其他人不在的时候 |
[13:43] | unless other people are in the room. | 他都不正眼看我 |
[13:45] | Maybe it’s just easier when the rest of us are around. | 也许有别人会更加容易一些 |
[13:51] | Do you think maybe you could convince him | 你觉得能不能说服他 |
[13:52] | to come with you to my house for dinner tonight? | 今晚和你一起来我家吃个晚饭 |
[13:54] | – Why? – So I can try to fix things between us, | -为什么 -我就可以试着修复我俩的关系 |
[13:58] | maybe between Joe and Iris, too. | 也许还能修复乔和爱瑞丝的关系 |
[13:59] | Just all of us together again in one room | 大家再次聚在一个屋里 |
[14:02] | and try to work this out once and for all. | 想办法彻底解决这些问题 |
[14:05] | Think you can do that? | 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:11] | But how are you gonna get Joe and Iris there? | 但你要怎么让乔和爱瑞丝过去 |
[14:14] | Joe? Hey, Joe. | 乔 乔 |
[14:17] | So I talked to Iris | 我和爱瑞丝谈过了 |
[14:18] | and she just has a few things that she wants to say to you. | 她有些事想和你说 |
[14:20] | Bar, I thought I told you to stay out of this. | 巴仔 我不是告诉过你别管了吗 |
[14:22] | Oh, no, no, no. This was all her, I swear. | 不不不 这都是因为她 我发誓 |
[14:24] | So she just, out of the blue, | 所以她突然就 |
[14:25] | decided now she wants to talk to me? | 决定想和我谈谈了 |
[14:30] | So Joe said that he’d give you | 所以乔说他会给你 |
[14:31] | what you need about the husks for a story. | 关于外壳的资料来帮你写报道 |
[14:35] | What? He just decided, out of the blue, to tell me? | 什么 他突然就决定告诉我了 |
[14:37] | No one at the precinct will say anything. | 警局里的人都守口如瓶 |
[14:39] | – Even Julian. – Oh, I hate that guy. | -就连朱利安也是 -我真讨厌那家伙 |
[14:40] | Yeah, you always say that. | 你总是这么说 |
[14:43] | When does he want to do it? | 他想要什么时候谈 |
[14:45] | Uh, tonight, at the house. | 今晚 在家 |
[14:46] | He said he’s making your favorite. | 他说给你做你最喜欢吃的 |
[14:47] | Okay, he’s out of his mind. | 好吧 他是彻底疯了 |
[14:48] | He knows I will not go back there, | 他知道我是不会回去的 |
[14:49] | even if he does make one of Grandma Esther’s recipes, so… | 哪怕他做了埃丝特祖母拿手好菜 所以 |
[14:53] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:54] | Uh, tonight. Tonight, yeah. | 今晚 是今晚 |
[14:56] | – Um, at the house. – At the house? | -在家里 -在家 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:58] | She vowed she’d never set foot in the house again. | 她发誓她再也不会踏进那房子了 |
[15:00] | Unless you made dinner. | 除非你做了晚餐 |
[15:01] | – Dinner? – Yeah, like old times. | -晚餐 -是啊 就像以前 |
[15:03] | So, one of her favorites, | 就是她最喜欢那个 |
[15:04] | like Grandma Esther’s recipes, maybe. | 或许做道埃丝特祖母的拿手好菜 |
[15:06] | Okay. I suppose I can make something. | 好吧 我想我可以做点什么 |
[15:08] | Which dish? | 要什么 |
[15:10] | He said he’d make the chicken. | 他说会做鸡肉 |
[15:12] | I hate the chicken. I like the noodles. | 我讨厌鸡肉 我爱吃面 |
[15:14] | – Oh, noodles, okay. – Why are you out of breath? | -面条 好的 -你怎么气喘吁吁的 |
[15:16] | I’m not out of breath. Uh, Joe also thought | 我没有气喘吁吁的啊 乔还说 |
[15:17] | maybe just to take some pressure off | 可能为了缓和一下气氛 |
[15:18] | that he’d invite Caitlin and Cisco. | 他还邀请凯特琳和西斯科一起 |
[15:22] | – Okay, um, what time? – Uh, 7:00. | -好吧 几点啊 -7点 |
[15:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:29] | 7:00 will work, by the way. | 对了 7点就行 |
[15:31] | Okay, but which dish? | 好 吃什么 |
[15:32] | I mean, I was thinking maybe to take some pressure off, | 我在想 为了能缓和一下气氛 |
[15:33] | you could invite Caitlin and Cisco. | 或许可以邀请凯特琳和西斯科 |
[15:35] | That’s a good idea, | 这是个好主意 |
[15:36] | ’cause if we’re gonna do this, I gotta get started. | 要是真要吃 那我就得开始准备了 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I got it. No problem, yeah. | 收到 没问题 |
[15:39] | – Bar? – Yeah? | -巴里 -怎么了 |
[15:40] | – Which dish? – Noodle dish. | -吃什么啊 -吃面 |
[15:42] | Yeah, noodle dish. | 是的 吃面 |
[15:56] | This hits the spot, huh? | 这感觉真棒 对吧 |
[15:58] | You can thank Grandma Esther. | 你可以去感谢埃丝特祖母 |
[16:00] | No, I mean, it’s good. I just meant, um… | 不是 面挺好的 我是说 |
[16:03] | all of us, actually, just here, together. | 我们大家都在这里 聚集了 |
[16:07] | I was actually thinking, um, that maybe it’d be fun | 我在想 也许我们可以 |
[16:11] | if we all went away together for a few days. | 一起出去旅行几天什么的 |
[16:14] | Just like a little Team Flash vacay. | 就像个小闪电侠团队旅行 |
[16:15] | – And do what? – Bond. | -然后呢 -联络联络感情 |
[16:19] | – Reconnect. – You mean like a retreat? | -和好如初 -你是说让步 |
[16:22] | – Nah. – With trust exercises? | -不是 -还有什么信任训练吗 |
[16:25] | Epic fail, party of six. | 六人行 注定失败 |
[16:27] | I just–I just feel like we’re not the team | 我只是 觉得我们这个团队 |
[16:29] | that we were or can be. | 没有以前那么好 或是能更好 |
[16:34] | No one? | 没人赞成吗 |
[16:37] | I’d be down for it. | 我倒是赞成 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 真好 |
[16:40] | So other than Wally, | 那除了沃利 |
[16:42] | I’m the only one that thinks that’s a good idea? | 就只有我觉得这是个好主意了吗 |
[16:44] | I don’t think The Flash really takes vacations. | 我觉得闪电侠不应该放假 |
[16:47] | Especially with all these husks showing up all over town. | 尤其是在镇上出了这么多外壳的时候 |
[16:51] | Speaking of husks, I’m glad you’re finally ready | 说到外壳 我很高兴你终于决定 |
[16:54] | to open up about them. | 开诚布公了 |
[16:55] | Iris, I already told you, I can’t tell you | 爱瑞丝 我说了 我不能 |
[16:56] | anything about this case. | 告诉你案子的事 |
[16:59] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[17:01] | Because that’s not what I was told. | 通知我的时候可不是这么说的 |
[17:03] | Strange. I was under the impression | 奇怪 我也以为 |
[17:05] | you had some things to say to me, too. | 是你有话跟我说呢 |
[17:08] | Isn’t that right, Bar? | 对吧 巴里 |
[17:11] | Told you. Epic fail. | 早告诉你了 注定失败 |
[17:13] | Okay, look, yeah. I arranged this. | 好吧 是的 这都是我安排的 |
[17:15] | I put all this together. I’m sorry, guys. | 是我把大家聚到了一起 抱歉 各位 |
[17:16] | Look, I just– we’re not acting like a team, | 我只是 我们不像个团队 |
[17:19] | and I just wanted things back to how they were. Just fixed. | 我只是希望能回到过去的样子 好好的 |
[17:21] | If you wanted things fixed, | 要是你想弥补 |
[17:22] | maybe you should have gone back in time | 或许你应该回到过去 |
[17:24] | and stopped my brother from dying. | 别让我哥哥死掉 |
[17:29] | You want me to change the timeline to save Dante? | 你要我改变时间线去救丹堤 |
[17:33] | Why would you do that? It’s not like he’s your brother. | 你有什么理由呢 他又不是你哥哥 |
[17:42] | Meta-human app. We gotta go. | 超能力者提醒 得走了 |
[17:45] | 在博德路发现 极速者 | |
[17:58] | Remember me, Flash? | 记得我吗 闪电侠 |
[18:00] | Clariss? | 克拉里斯 |
[18:06] | Clariss? | 克拉里斯 |
[18:09] | Oh, you do remember, Flash? | 你还真记得啊 闪电侠 |
[18:11] | Good, yeah. | 很好 |
[18:12] | Because I remember everything, too. | 因为我也记得一切了 |
[18:15] | – How are you here? – It doesn’t matter. | -你怎么会在这里 -这不重要 |
[18:17] | You see, what does matter | 你看 重要的是 |
[18:19] | is that I know your little secret. | 我知道你的小秘密了 |
[18:21] | You changed the timeline. | 你改变了时间线 |
[18:24] | Because if I recall correctly, | 因为如果我没记错 |
[18:26] | the only Speedsters in my other life | 我另一次生命中唯一的极速者 |
[18:29] | were me and that smartass Kid Flash, | 是我还有那个闪电小子 |
[18:32] | until you showed up and stole everything from me! | 直到你出现 夺走了我的一切 |
[18:36] | I didn’t steal anything from you, Clariss. | 我没有夺走你的什么 克拉里斯 |
[18:38] | I-I was just trying to put things back | 我只是想让一切恢复 |
[18:41] | to the way they’re supposed to be. | 过去本来的样子 |
[18:42] | This is how my life is supposed to be! | 这就是我的生活本来的样子 |
[18:45] | For years, I felt like something was missing. | 这么多年 我总觉得失去了点什么 |
[18:48] | And now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[18:50] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:51] | I didn’t mean to do this to you. | 我不是故意想伤害你的 |
[18:53] | Yeah, well, you did. | 但你还是伤害了我 |
[18:54] | And here I am. | 现在我来了 |
[18:57] | Your Rival, back again. | 你的竞争者 又回来了 |
[19:05] | Believe me, Flash, this time, | 相信我 闪电侠 这一次 |
[19:07] | you’re not gonna steal my life so easily. | 你就不能那么轻易的夺走我的生活了 |
[20:10] | We finally get rid of Zoom, | 我们终于摆脱了极速 |
[20:12] | and there’s another evil Speedster? | 结果现在又出现一个邪恶极速者 |
[20:14] | Who is this guy, now? | 这人又是谁啊 |
[20:15] | I can help you with that. | 这个我知道 |
[20:16] | I finally got the results back | 我终于拿到了 |
[20:18] | from the test I ran on the husk | 早上巴里给我 |
[20:19] | that Barry gave me this morning. | 用以检测的样本结果 |
[20:21] | And it’s weird, because there’s no traces of dark matter, | 很奇怪 因为上面没有暗物质痕迹 |
[20:24] | but there are traces of the Speed Force. | 但是却有速度力量的痕迹 |
[20:26] | And that’s the husk from this Speedster? | 这是那个极速者身上拿到的吗 |
[20:27] | Appears so. His name is– | 看来是的 他叫 |
[20:29] | Edward Clariss. | 爱德华·克拉里斯 |
[20:32] | And somehow Barry is exactly right. | 巴里说的居然完全正确 |
[20:36] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:50] | S.T.A.R. Labs isn’t the only one | 尖端科研实验室 |
[20:51] | with access to the city’s security cams. | 不是唯一能调取城市监控的地方 |
[20:55] | It’s pretty obvious that this guy knows you. | 显然这个人认识你 |
[20:56] | You want to tell me what that’s about? | 你打算告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[20:58] | This is why you’ve been acting so weird lately– | 这就是你最近行为古怪的原因吧 |
[21:01] | trying to get me and my dad talking again, | 开始让我和爸爸和好 |
[21:03] | tricking all of us into dinner tonight– | 骗我们今晚一起吃饭 |
[21:06] | because you’re keeping something from us. | 因为你有事没告诉我们 |
[21:08] | You need to tell me what is going on, Barry. | 你得告诉我到底是怎么回事 巴里 |
[21:11] | Right now. | 马上 |
[21:14] | And if you lie to me… | 要是你骗我 |
[21:16] | this thing between us, it cannot happen. | 那我们之间 就没有可能了 |
[21:21] | You’re right, and, uh, I’m sorry, I– | 你说得对 抱歉 我 |
[21:23] | I did this. All of this. | 这一切都因我而起 |
[21:26] | It’s my fault and I’ve been trying to fix it. | 都怪我 我在想办法补救 |
[21:28] | But I think that there’s only one way to do that now. | 但我想现在办法只有一个 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry, Iris. | 抱歉 爱瑞丝 |
[21:57] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[21:58] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[22:00] | Here, put these on. | 把这身换上 |
[22:03] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:14] | Where are we? | 这是哪 |
[22:15] | Motorcar Diner in Central City. | 中城的摩托餐厅 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I meant what year? | 我是问这是哪一年 |
[22:21] | 1998. | 1998年 |
[22:25] | Care to get something to eat? ‘Cause I’m starved. | 想吃点东西吗 我可是饿死了 |
[22:27] | The corned beef hash here is the best I’ve ever had. | 这里的咸牛肉土豆泥最好吃 |
[22:30] | This is why you pulled me out of the Speed Force? | 这就是你把我拽出神速力的原因 |
[22:33] | – Buy me a meal? – Because you were about to | -就为请我吃顿饭吗 -是因为你又要 |
[22:34] | reset the timeline again after screwing it all up. | 跑去重置你打乱的时间线了 |
[22:39] | Oh, yeah, I know about that. | 我可什么都知道 |
[22:40] | – How did you– – After your | -你怎么 -在你 |
[22:41] | not-so-subtle reaction when you first met me… | 第一次见我产生那么微妙的反应后 |
[22:45] | Harry told me all that happened with Zoom and your mom | 哈利跟我说了极速和你妈妈 |
[22:50] | and your dad, so I decided | 以及你父亲的事 所以我决定 |
[22:52] | I’d keep my eye on you for a bit. | 要看着你一点 |
[22:55] | – He tell you anything else? – He did. | -他跟你说了别的吗 -说了 |
[22:58] | I’m your father’s doppelganger. | 我是你父亲的二重身 |
[23:00] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[23:02] | It’s just… really weird. | 只是很奇怪 |
[23:04] | And really sad, too… I’m sure. | 我知道 你还很伤心 |
[23:08] | Having a loss like that in your life, | 失去生命中重要的人 |
[23:09] | I see why you’d wanna erase it. | 我懂你为什么想抹掉那件事 |
[23:11] | Who wouldn’t try to save their parents? | 谁不想救自己的父母 |
[23:13] | I understand that, Barry, completely. | 我完全理解 巴里 非常理解 |
[23:15] | But the thing is, there are consequences to time travel. | 但问题是 时间旅行是有代价的 |
[23:20] | I have heard all of this before. | 这些我之前都听过 |
[23:24] | Not from me you haven’t. | 你没听我说过 |
[23:27] | I’m not some Doctor with a theory, Barry. | 我不是什么只懂理论的学究 巴里 |
[23:30] | I’m a Speedster, like you, who’s travelled in time, | 我和你都是极速者 可以穿越时间 |
[23:34] | and made these same mistakes you are making right now. | 也会犯你现在犯的错误 |
[23:40] | Here, let me show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[23:41] | – Okay, you know what? – Humor me, kid. | -好了 听着 -听话 孩子 |
[23:44] | – This coffee cup right here. – All right, yeah. | -看这个咖啡杯 -好吧 |
[23:46] | Think of it as the space-time continuum. | 想象这是时空连续体 |
[23:51] | Whenever you go back in time it breaks. | 不管回到哪段时间 杯子都会碎 |
[23:58] | – Now… – For real? I mean– | -现在… -够了 我… |
[24:00] | you can reset the timeline, you can try to fix it, | 你可以重置时间线 可以设法补救 |
[24:03] | but no matter how hard you try… | 但不管你多努力… |
[24:07] | It’s never gonna be exactly how it was. | 都回不到原来的样子了 |
[24:10] | Look, I’ve learned all this stuff | 虽然我之前不知道 |
[24:13] | that I didn’t know before, okay? | 但这些道理我都懂 |
[24:14] | – I’m not gonna make the same… – Mistakes. | -我不会犯同样的… -错误 |
[24:16] | Yeah, what you just said right there? | 你刚刚怎么说的 |
[24:19] | That is the paradox of time travel, | 那是穿越时间的悖论 |
[24:20] | and also the paradox of life. | 也是人生的悖论 |
[24:21] | I mean, if I only knew then what I know now. | 早知如此 就不会这样了 |
[24:24] | Why have these powers if I can’t go back | 如果不能回去补救因我而起的事 |
[24:26] | and fix what I broke? | 我要这超能力有何用 |
[24:28] | We’re not gods, we’re men, | 我们不是神 我们是凡人 |
[24:31] | who, for whatever reason, have been given extraordinary abilities. | 只是机缘巧合拥有了这超能力 |
[24:36] | The question you need to ask yourself is, | 你应该问自己 |
[24:40] | what kind of hero are you gonna be? | 你会成为怎样的英雄 |
[24:43] | Are you just gonna take a do-over | 是在你每次犯错之后 |
[24:45] | every time you make a mistake? | 都重来一次进行补救 |
[24:47] | Or will you live with them and move forward? | 还是接受这一切 向前看 |
[25:05] | Where’s Barry? | 巴里在哪 |
[25:08] | I need to tell you all something. | 我有事要跟你们说 |
[25:12] | The truth. | 事情真相 |
[25:13] | The truth about what? | 什么的真相 |
[25:16] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[25:17] | after Zoom killed my dad, | 极速杀了我父亲之后 |
[25:20] | after we defeated him, um… | 我们打败他之后 |
[25:24] | I wasn’t in a great space, | 我当时状态很不好 |
[25:26] | and I felt like the only way I could fix that was | 以为补救的唯一办法就是 |
[25:29] | to run back in time and save my mom. | 穿越回去救下我母亲 |
[25:34] | You stopped the Reverse-Flash from killing your mom? | 你从逆闪手中救下你母亲了 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:38] | Wait, so, is she alive? | 等等 那她还活着 |
[25:41] | She was. For a few months. | 有几个月她算还活着 |
[25:44] | I lived with her and my dad. | 我跟我父母住在一起 |
[25:46] | I had a completely different life. | 过了一段截然不同的生活 |
[25:48] | I wasn’t even The Flash for most of it. | 大多数时候我连闪电侠都不是 |
[25:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[25:51] | You created a whole other existence. | 你创造了另一个世界 |
[25:53] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:58] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[26:01] | I’ll do the– this is the timeline. | 我来画个 这是时间线 |
[26:05] | This is the point that we exist on it right now. | 这是我们现在存在的时间点 |
[26:09] | This past point is where my mom was murdered. | 这就是我母亲被杀的时间点 |
[26:13] | So when I saved her, I created a new reality. | 我救下她 创造了新的世界 |
[26:19] | A new timeline. | 新的时间线 |
[26:21] | – I was living in– – A mirror universe. | -我生活在 -镜像宇宙 |
[26:23] | It’s called a Flashpoint, apparently. | 它似乎被称为闪点 |
[26:26] | But you decided to leave it. Why? | 但你决定要离开那世界 为什么 |
[26:28] | That life started to spin out of control. | 那里的生活开始失控 |
[26:30] | This guy, Clariss, | 克拉里斯这家伙 |
[26:32] | he was a Speedster there, too. | 他在那也是极速者 |
[26:34] | He was known as the Rival. | 他叫竞争者 |
[26:35] | He caused a lot of problems. | 惹了很多麻烦 |
[26:37] | So, um… | 所以 |
[26:40] | I decided to run back in time again | 我决定再次穿越回去 |
[26:44] | and let things happen | 让事情 |
[26:46] | as they were supposed to, in hopes of… | 按预期发展 希望能够 |
[26:49] | resetting the timeline, but… | 重置时间线 但是 |
[26:52] | – But what? – But, um, | -但是怎么了 -但是 |
[26:54] | when I came back, things weren’t the same. | 我回来后 一切还是变了样 |
[26:59] | You mean people. Like us. | 你是说我们变了 |
[27:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[27:06] | I created another timeline. | 我创造了另一条时间线 |
[27:10] | Uh, it’s the one we’re living in now. | 就是我们现在生活的时间线 |
[27:12] | It’s not as different as the last one. | 跟上一条时间线差不多 |
[27:15] | Not in large ways, but in some ways, | 基本相同 但跟我亲近的人 |
[27:17] | in smaller ways, and, uh, meaningful ways | 有些小事情 重要的事情 |
[27:19] | for all of you or anybody that’s close to me. | 还是跟之前不一样了 |
[27:21] | And I can’t ever really put it back together. | 我永远也没法补救了 |
[27:33] | Barry, that’s a lot to take in. | 巴里 这可有得消化了 |
[27:36] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[27:38] | We got along in that other life, | 在那个世界我们父女俩 |
[27:41] | my dad and I, didn’t we? | 关系很好吧 |
[27:43] | That’s why you’ve been working so hard | 难怪你做这么多的努力 |
[27:44] | to get us talking again. | 想让我们和好 |
[27:46] | Okay, here’s the thing. Um, I will tell you | 好吧 这样 我会告诉你们 |
[27:50] | what’s different, | 哪里不一样 |
[27:50] | all of you, if you wanna know. | 每一个人 如果你们想知道的话 |
[27:52] | But you have to live with those differences | 但是你们必须带着这些不同继续生活下去 |
[27:55] | because I can’t change it again. | 因为我不能再改变历史了 |
[27:57] | But at least you’ll know. | 但是至少你们能知道哪里不同 |
[28:00] | And you all deserve that choice. | 你们都值得拥有这个机会 |
[28:02] | So you decided it was okay to change things | 所以你的亲人去世了 |
[28:06] | when someone in your family dies, | 改变历史就可以 |
[28:10] | but when it’s someone in my family… | 而我的亲人去世就… |
[28:20] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我去和他谈谈 |
[28:31] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[28:35] | These are the gauntlets for my suit. | 这是我战衣的手套 |
[28:39] | And you probably know nothing about that, do you? | 你什么都不知道 是不是 |
[28:42] | I’m really trying here, Cisco. | 我真的很努力了 西斯科 |
[28:44] | Barry, I’m the one who’s been trying. | 巴里 我才是在努力的那个 |
[28:47] | I’ve been trying this whole time | 我一直都在试着 |
[28:49] | to get you to do this one thing for me, | 让你为我做这一件事 |
[28:52] | but you kept saying, “No, Cisco. | 但你一直说 “西斯科 不行 |
[28:54] | I can’t, Cisco. I would never do that, Cisco.” | 我不能这么做 我再也不能这么做了” |
[28:57] | And now you’re telling me you went and did it for yourself. | 然后你却告诉我 你自己这么做了 |
[28:59] | Were you listening? | 你没听我说吗 |
[29:01] | It — it went bad. It went really bad. | 事情变得很糟糕 真的很糟糕 |
[29:03] | I don’t care! | 我才不管 |
[29:05] | At least I’d have my brother back. | 至少我哥哥还会活着 |
[29:08] | Yeah, you would have him back, | 是啊 你哥哥还会活着 |
[29:09] | but because of it, somebody might have something | 但是就因为如此 其他人也许会遭遇 |
[29:13] | happen to them that’s just as awful | 发生在丹堤身上的 |
[29:15] | as what happened to Dante, and trust me, | 这种不幸 相信我 |
[29:16] | you don’t want that on your conscience. | 你的良心是会受到谴责的 |
[29:20] | It’s a heavy burden to bear. | 这是一个很沉的心理负担 |
[29:27] | And I don’t know how many times I’ve said this, but… | 我不知道这句话我说了多少遍了 |
[29:32] | I’m really sorry about Dante, man. | 关于丹堤的事 我真的很遗憾 |
[29:36] | Sorry doesn’t change anything. | 再遗憾也改变不了事实 |
[29:38] | No, it doesn’t, but I can’t go back. | 确实不能 但是我不能回到过去 |
[29:42] | I can’t change it. | 我不能改变历史了 |
[29:45] | All I can do is move forward. | 我能做的只有向前看 |
[29:50] | I really hope you can, too. | 我希望你也能做到 |
[30:07] | Hey, um, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:10] | It’s the four words I seem to hear you | 这七个字好像最近 |
[30:12] | most often say, Barry. | 经常听你说呀 巴里 |
[30:15] | That and, “I hate that guy.” | 还有”我讨厌这个家伙”这七个字 |
[30:17] | Which, the feeling’s mutual, so… | 不过我也不喜欢你 所以… |
[30:20] | This is gonna be hard for you, | 这对你来说肯定很难做到 |
[30:22] | but I just, for a second, | 但是 就这一小会儿 |
[30:23] | need you to imagine that we’re actually friends. | 我需要你把我们当做是朋友 |
[30:26] | Can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[30:28] | Friendly. | 友好点总行了吧 |
[30:29] | Equally as challenging, Barry. | 还是很难啊 巴里 |
[30:32] | But I’ll give it a whirl. | 我尽量吧 |
[30:33] | What are you after? | 你想要什么 |
[30:34] | I need to read your report | 我想看关于 |
[30:35] | – on one of the husks. – Which one? | -其中一个外壳的报告 -哪一个 |
[30:37] | The one from this morning. Edward Clariss. | 今天早上这个 爱德华·克拉里斯 |
[30:40] | – Edward Clariss? – Yeah. | -爱德华·克拉里斯 -是的 |
[30:42] | – Why? – May help me figure out a case I’m working on. | -为什么 -能帮我破手上的案子 |
[30:49] | Well, the nutshell is, | 外壳的 |
[30:52] | the hyaluronic acids were found to be above normal. | 玻尿酸比正常水平高 |
[30:55] | Androgen degradation atypically low. | 雄性激素降解异常缓慢 |
[30:57] | Cellular regeneration seemed to occur at a staggering rate. | 细胞再生速度难以置信地快 |
[31:00] | It’s quite a bit different | 和我们之前发现的 |
[31:01] | from the previous husks that we found. That’s about it. | 外壳都不一样 就这样 |
[31:03] | Could I — could I maybe just take a peek at it? | 我能不能 我能不能就看一眼 |
[31:06] | I’m sorry, it’s just something I need to see | 抱歉 我要看一下才知道 |
[31:07] | to know what I’m looking for. | 是不是我想找的 |
[31:10] | – Sure. – Great, thank you. | -可以 -太棒了 谢谢 |
[31:15] | Wait, why does this say the body’s place of discovery | 为什么这上面写的发现尸体的地点是 |
[31:18] | was Williamson | 威廉姆森区 |
[31:19] | when it was found on the waterfront in Leawood? | 而其实是在利伍德路的海边发现的 |
[31:22] | The body ended up in Leawood. | 尸体最后被冲到了利伍德路 |
[31:24] | There was a strong current this morning, | 今天早上有一股很强的洋流 |
[31:25] | so chances are that it originated from Williamson. | 很有可能洋流是从威廉姆森发源的 |
[31:28] | Somewhere near the old Prescott sawmill. | 就在普雷斯科特锯木厂附近 |
[31:31] | – You done? – Yeah, uh, yes. Thank you. | -看完了 -是 谢谢 |
[31:37] | You found me again, Flash. | 闪电侠 你又找到我了 |
[31:39] | I wondered how long it’d take you this time to figure it out. | 我还在想这次你要花多久才想出来 |
[31:42] | Wasn’t too hard. | 也不是很难 |
[31:43] | I see you didn’t bring your little sidekick with you, though. | 不过我看你这次没带小跟班来 |
[31:46] | – Nope. Just me. – That’s too bad. | -就只有我 -那真遗憾 |
[31:51] | I brought one. | 我可带了帮手来 |
[31:59] | Oh, and Flash? A little, uh, | 对了 闪电侠 |
[32:01] | quaking in your boots wouldn’t be inappropriate. | 感到颤抖也是正常的 |
[32:10] | So? | 然后 |
[32:11] | He changed our lives, Iris. | 他改变了我们的生活 爱瑞丝 |
[32:14] | And he kept that secret from us. | 而且还对我们保守这个秘密 |
[32:15] | You really just want us to just be okay with that? | 你觉得我们应该就这么原谅他吗 |
[32:17] | All I’m saying, Wally, is that he made a mistake. | 我的意思 沃利 他犯了错 |
[32:20] | – Yeah, he did. – Cisco, we all make mistakes | -是啊 -西斯科 为了保护爱的人 |
[32:24] | to protect the people that we love. | 我们都会犯错的 |
[32:26] | I mean, you told Captain Cold that Barry was The Flash | 为了保护你的哥哥 |
[32:30] | in order to protect your brother. | 你告诉了寒冷队长巴里是闪电侠 |
[32:31] | Okay. Not my finest moment. | 好吧 也不是什么值得骄傲的事情 |
[32:34] | That’s my point. It was one decision made in one moment. | 正是如此 这只是那一刻做的一个决定 |
[32:39] | One very heart-wrenching moment. | 一个撕心裂肺的时刻 |
[32:42] | Look, guys, we’re like a family here, okay? | 我们就像是一家人 不是吗 |
[32:44] | And sometimes families get mad at each other for screwing up. | 有时候家人之间也会因为搞砸事情而生气 |
[32:48] | I know that all too well. | 我太了解这种感受了 |
[32:50] | But they also forgive. | 但是家人也会原谅彼此 |
[32:52] | Because after a while, it just seems silly | 因为过了一段时间 想起这些事情 |
[32:55] | when you stop and think about it. | 你会觉得好可笑 |
[33:04] | Guys, Iris is right. | 爱瑞丝说得对 |
[33:08] | We all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[33:10] | We’ve all screwed up, but this is Barry | 我们都搞砸过 |
[33:13] | we’re talking about. | 但是这可是巴里啊 |
[33:17] | Who apparently is in trouble. | 他好像有麻烦了 |
[33:29] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[33:31] | I am Alchemy. | 我是炼金术师 |
[33:35] | Okay, well, what do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[33:38] | To help people achieve their true potential… | 帮助人们发掘他们真正的潜力 |
[33:42] | such as he has. | 就像他一样 |
[33:44] | And why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:45] | Because I’m preparing this world. | 我在为这个世界做准备 |
[33:52] | Remember what happened here last time, Flash? | 还记得上次在这里发生什么吗 闪电侠 |
[33:55] | It’s where I died. | 我死了 |
[34:01] | And I’m not gonna waste this second chance I’ve been given. | 我不会浪费这第二次机会的 |
[34:05] | This time, I’m gonna show you who’s the fastest man alive. | 这次 我要让你看看谁才是世上最快 |
[34:13] | Barry? Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[34:15] | His coms aren’t working. | 他的通讯设备无法使用了 |
[34:18] | He’s at the Prescott Mill. | 他在普雷斯科特锯木厂 |
[34:20] | That’s right around the corner. | 就在附近 |
[34:23] | We gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[34:39] | Having fun yet, Flash? | 玩得还开心吗 闪电侠 |
[34:41] | ‘Cause I’m having a blast. | 因为我可是开心极了 |
[35:04] | Time to look for a new rival. | 是时候再找个新对手了 |
[35:12] | Stay away from my friend. | 离我朋友远点 |
[35:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉这么久才赶来 |
[35:48] | You were just in time. | 你来得刚刚好 |
[35:57] | Nothing. No mention of Alchemy anywhere. | 什么都没有 哪里都没提到过炼金术师 |
[35:59] | No mask-wearing monk metas. | 没有戴着面具的超能力修士 |
[36:01] | Not even close. | 连沾边的都没有 |
[36:02] | I didn’t find any known aliases | 我在中城警局的记录里 |
[36:04] | in any of the records at CCPD. | 也找不到任何相关的已知化名 |
[36:05] | And Clariss won’t say anything either. | 克拉里斯也死不交代 |
[36:08] | All right, well, keep at him. Alchemy is the one | 好吧 先把他关着 是炼金术师 |
[36:10] | that gave Clariss back his speed. | 恢复了克拉里斯的速度 |
[36:11] | He’s kinda like a doctor, that way, don’t you think? | 他某种程度上有点像医生 你们不觉得吗 |
[36:14] | Come on, don’t pretend like “Doctor Alchemy” | 拜托 别假装”炼金术师医生” |
[36:16] | doesn’t have a nice ring to it. | 读起来不是朗朗上口 |
[36:17] | Okay, well, that explains why he didn’t have | 好吧 那解释了为什么 |
[36:20] | any traces of dark matter in his cells. | 他的细胞里没有任何暗物质的痕迹 |
[36:21] | He didn’t get his powers from the particle accelerator, | 他的力量并不是来自于粒子加速器 |
[36:24] | he got them from Alchemy. | 而是从炼金术师那获得的 |
[36:26] | What was that? | 你说的什么 |
[36:27] | Doctor Alchemy. | 炼金术师医生 |
[36:30] | How could he do that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[36:32] | I don’t know, but we need to figure it out. | 我不知道 但我们得搞清楚 |
[36:34] | There’s gonna be more. | 会有更多这种情况出现 |
[36:36] | Alchemy– Doctor Alchemy said that he is | 炼金术师 炼金术师医生说他在 |
[36:39] | preparing this world. | 给这个世界做准备 |
[36:40] | Preparing the world? | 给这个世界做准备 |
[36:42] | For what? Like, the second coming or something? | 为了什么 比如基督再临或者其他什么吗 |
[36:44] | I think that everyone that had powers in Flashpoint | 我觉得所有在闪点拥有超能力的人 |
[36:47] | is gonna get them back. | 都会找回他们的超能力 |
[36:49] | Well, we already found four other husks, | 我们已经找到四具外壳了 |
[36:51] | which means there’s at least that many | 也就意味着现在中城里 |
[36:53] | running around Central City right now. | 至少有同样数量的超能力者在游荡 |
[36:55] | We need to find him before he changes more people’s lives. | 我们得在他改变更多人的人生前找到他 |
[36:57] | Speaking of changing lives, | 说到改变人生 |
[37:00] | we all talked about it, Barry, and we don’t want to know | 我们都讨论过了 巴里 我们不想知道 |
[37:03] | what our lives were like in Flashpoint. | 我们在闪点的人生是怎样的 |
[37:06] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:07] | To quote the wise words of Harry, | 引用哈利的至理名言 |
[37:10] | “What’s the point, Allen?” | “这样做意义何在呢 巴里” |
[37:12] | I gotta get to the precinct. | 我得赶去警局了 |
[37:13] | Stop by Jitters on the way? | 能顺带路过一下吉特咖啡店吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah, it’s on me. | 行啊 包在我身上 |
[37:18] | Oh, good. Then I’m coming, too. | 太好了 那我也跟你们一起走 |
[37:24] | Yo, um, I’ve just been thinking that | 我只是在想 |
[37:27] | it was pretty cool | 那真的挺酷的 |
[37:29] | having someone out there with me last night. | 像昨晚那样有人和我一起搭档 |
[37:32] | And, I don’t know, maybe we could | 我不知道 也许我们可以 |
[37:33] | make that a thing every once in a while. | 偶尔像那样搭档一下 |
[37:35] | I-I got some things to work on | 在我开始那样做之前 |
[37:37] | before I start doing that. | 我还有些其他事情要忙 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:47] | Maybe someday. | 或许将来某一天吧 |
[37:50] | It’d be pretty bitchin’. | 感觉还是相当棒的 |
[37:55] | Glad to see everything’s starting to | 很高兴看到所有事情都开始 |
[37:56] | get back to the way it was. | 重回正轨了 |
[37:58] | Yeah. I mean… | 是啊 我是说 |
[38:01] | mostly. | 大部分 |
[38:03] | You have nothing to worry about, Cait. | 你没什么好担心的 凯特 |
[38:04] | I think out of everyone, actually, you’re the only one | 我整理了所有人的情况 其实 你是唯一 |
[38:07] | that wasn’t really affected when I messed with the timeline. | 在我干扰了时间线之后没有受到影响的人 |
[38:11] | I mean, unless you’re secretly moonlighting | 我是说 除非你私下里 |
[38:14] | as an ophthalmologist. | 是位眼科医生 |
[38:15] | – A what? – Kidding, nothing. | -一位什么 -我开玩笑的 没什么 |
[38:17] | Just a Flashpoint joke. I’ll see you later. | 只是个闪点玩笑 回头见 |
[38:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:36] | That’s the finished Edward Clariss report. | 那是爱德华·克拉里斯的最终调查报告 |
[38:39] | Or should I say The Rival? | 或者我是不是应该叫他竞争者 |
[38:41] | At least, that’s what The Flash called him | 至少 闪电侠昨晚把他扔进 |
[38:42] | last night when he took him into Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱的时候是这么叫他的 |
[38:44] | I thought you might want to see it. | 我觉得你也许想看一下 |
[38:46] | You know, to do with your other case. | 你知道的 和你另外一件案子有关 |
[38:48] | Actually it turns out there was no connection. | 实际上 结果两者并没有什么关联 |
[38:54] | You know, I have to ask you. | 你知道吗 我得问问你 |
[38:56] | – How did you know his name? – What? | -你是怎么知道他的名字的 -什么 |
[38:59] | Yesterday, you came in and you asked | 昨天 你过来找我要 |
[39:01] | for Edward Clariss’ report, | 爱德华·克拉里斯的调查报告 |
[39:02] | but I didn’t tell you | 但我没告诉你 |
[39:04] | who that husk belonged to, so that means | 那具外壳属于谁 所以那就意味着 |
[39:07] | you stole a sample when you showed up to my crime scene. | 你昨天出现在犯罪现场的时候偷走了一份样本 |
[39:13] | How did you do that? | 你是如何做到的 |
[39:15] | I– | 我 |
[39:20] | You’ve really got this good guy routine thing down, haven’t you? | 你可真会装好人 是吧 |
[39:24] | And everyone just buys it. | 而且大家还都买账了 |
[39:27] | There is something not right about you, Allen. | 你有点不对劲 艾伦 |
[39:33] | They don’t see it… but I do. | 他们看不出来 但我看出来了 |
[39:38] | – Is that right? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -没错 |
[39:41] | You know why I don’t actually like you, don’t you? | 你知道我为什么一直不喜欢你 对吗 |
[39:47] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[39:49] | And I don’t like things that I don’t trust. | 而我不喜欢我不信任的事物 |
[39:56] | See you tomorrow, roomie. | 明天见 室友 |
[40:12] | I was hoping you’d be here. | 我想着你估计会在这里 |
[40:14] | Yeah. Dad and I just polished off | 是啊 我刚和我爸把 |
[40:18] | Grandma Esther’s noodle dish. | 埃丝特祖母的面条狼吞虎咽掉 |
[40:19] | Oh, did you leave me some? | 你有给我留一点吗 |
[40:21] | Too slow, Flash. | 你来得太慢了 闪电侠 |
[40:29] | So you guys are…? | 那么你们现在 |
[40:34] | We’re good. | 我们和好了 |
[40:39] | Are you sure you don’t wanna know about the other timeline? | 你确定你不想知道另一条时间线的事情吗 |
[40:43] | No, I guess, in my mind, wherever you go, | 不想 我猜 在我脑海里 不管你去哪 |
[40:48] | you’ll always be Barry, | 你永远都是巴里 |
[40:50] | and I’ll always be Iris. | 而我永远都是爱瑞丝 |
[40:55] | And we always find each other. | 而且我们总是能找到对方 |
[41:32] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[41:40] | You failed, Clariss. | 你失败了 克拉里斯 |
[41:43] | I’m sorry. Please… | 对不起 请 |
[41:46] | let me try again. | 再让我试一次 |
[41:50] | Alchemy! | 炼金术师 |
[41:53] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[41:58] | No! | 不 |