时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse, | 在我打败极速并拯救了多元宇宙后 |
[00:17] | I ran back in time | 我跑回到了过去 |
[00:18] | and created the alternate timeline, Flashpoint. | 创造出了另一条时间线 闪点 |
[00:21] | I restored the timeline to how it was, | 我恢复了时间线原来的状态 |
[00:23] | only to find things weren’t as I left them. | 但发现有些事却不一样了 |
[00:25] | I brought new threats to our world, | 我给我们的世界带来了新的威胁 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 而我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:30] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on the Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | I got hit with the dark matter. | 我接触过暗物质 |
[00:35] | It must have affected me somehow. | 那肯定会对我有所影响的 |
[00:37] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[00:38] | I went back in time | 我回到过去 |
[00:39] | and created an alternate timeline. | 创造出了另一条时间线 |
[00:41] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[00:42] | Wally? Can you hear me? | 沃利 听到我说话吗 |
[00:44] | My name is Edward Clariss. | 我叫爱德华·克拉里斯 |
[00:45] | Rivals should know each other’s names. | 竞争者应该知道对方的名字 |
[00:46] | When I came back, things weren’t the same. | 我回来后 一切还是变了样 |
[00:48] | I don’t trust you, | 我不信任你 |
[00:49] | and I don’t like things that I don’t trust. | 而我不喜欢我不信任的事物 |
[00:52] | You’ll always be Barry, and I’ll always be Iris. | 你永远都是巴里 而我永远都是爱瑞丝 |
[00:54] | And we always find each other. | 而且我们总是能找到对方 |
[00:57] | – Who are you? – I am Alchemy. | -你又是谁 -我是炼金术师 |
[00:59] | – Alchemy! – You failed, Clariss. | -炼金术师 -你失败了 克拉里斯 |
[01:10] | Remember that feeling you got as a kid | 还记不记得你小时候的那种感觉 |
[01:11] | when you were so excited about something | 对某件事情很期待 |
[01:12] | that you couldn’t focus on anything else? | 以至于都无心想其他的事情 |
[01:15] | That’s me right now, thinking about… | 我现在就是那种状态 想着 |
[01:17] | well, what I always think about. | 我一直在想的事情 |
[01:20] | Allen! | 艾伦 |
[01:21] | Enough with the knee. | 别再颠腿了 |
[01:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:27] | I’m going on a date. | 我要去约会了 |
[01:29] | Well, not yet, you’re not. | 你现在还不能走 |
[01:31] | You know, you’re not actually my boss, Julian. | 知道吗 你不算是我的领导 朱利安 |
[01:34] | But I am the senior lab tech, and the last time I checked, | 但我是个老技术员了 我没记错的话 |
[01:36] | the hours were 10:00 A.M. To 7:00 P.M. | 我们的工作时间是上午十点到晚上七点 |
[01:40] | Not 6:58. Not 6:59. | 不是到六点五十八 也不是六点五十九 |
[01:42] | But se… | 而是七… |
[01:47] | Remember that other feeling you got | 还记得另一种感觉吗 |
[01:48] | when that thing you were excited about | 对某件事情很期待 |
[01:50] | seemed to take forever to arrive? | 但感觉时间过得非常非常慢 |
[01:52] | Imagine being a speedster. | 想象一下 作为极速者 |
[01:54] | Days seem like weeks. | 一天就像一周 |
[01:55] | Hours seem like days. | 一小时就像一天 |
[01:56] | And seconds seem like… you get the point. | 而一秒钟就像… 你懂得 |
[02:01] | …ven. | 点 |
[02:05] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[02:27] | It’s too much? Yeah, it’s too much. | 太过了吗 确实有点过了 |
[02:29] | It’s the heart, right? | 是因为这个心 对吗 |
[02:30] | It’s too cheesy? Hold on. | 太俗了是吧 稍等 |
[02:34] | Is that better? That’s… | 好点了吧 还是 |
[02:36] | that’s worse? | 更糟了 |
[02:37] | We’ll go back to the heart. | 那还是心形吧 |
[02:38] | No, Bare. Wait, wait, wait. | 不用 巴仔 等等 等等 |
[02:39] | It is so beautiful, | 这个很漂亮 |
[02:41] | and you are so sweet, | 你真好 |
[02:43] | but tonight, I want to be with you. | 但今天晚上 我想跟你在一起 |
[02:46] | Barry Allen. Not the Flash. | 是巴里·艾伦 而不是闪电侠 |
[02:48] | So… | 所以 |
[02:49] | So no Flash talk. | 所以不要提闪电侠 |
[02:51] | No speed. | 不要用你的速度 |
[02:53] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:55] | All right. Starting now, | 好的 就从现在起 |
[02:57] | the Flash is officially off-limits. | 闪电侠模式正式关闭 |
[03:01] | So, wow… | 那… |
[03:05] | where are we going? | 我们去哪呢 |
[03:07] | It’s a surprise. | 要给你个惊喜 |
[03:20] | Are you planning on donating a kidney | 你最近是要打算 |
[03:22] | sometime in the near future or…? | 卖肾吗 还是说… |
[03:24] | A kidney? | 卖肾 |
[03:26] | This place is… | 这个地方… |
[03:28] | Don’t look at the prices. | 别管价格 |
[03:30] | Just get whatever you want. | 想吃什么就点什么 |
[03:37] | So… | 那么… |
[03:40] | Yeah, so… | 嗯 这个… |
[03:44] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[03:46] | Yeah, super busy. | 超级忙 |
[03:49] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[03:51] | Well, Julian had me write up a carbon dating report. | 朱利安让我写一份根据碳测定年代的报告 |
[03:55] | Then a DNA sequencing report. | 然后是一份DNA测序报告 |
[03:57] | A couple chemical compound reports. | 还有几份化合物报告 |
[03:59] | So he pretty much just gives me all the work | 他几乎把所有不想我做的工作 |
[04:01] | he doesn’t want me to do, so– | 都交给我了 所以… |
[04:02] | Yeah, I know, it’s really boring. | 我知道 谈这真是无聊 |
[04:03] | No, no. Oh, I’m so sorry, Barry. | 不是 很抱歉 巴里 |
[04:05] | I’m just– it’s been a really long day. | 我只是 我今天真的很累 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[04:12] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:13] | Apparently, a robbery’s in progress across the street. | 看来对面街有人在抢劫 |
[04:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:19] | Go, go, go. | 快去 快去 |
[04:21] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -没错 |
[04:22] | Yeah, use your speed. Go. | 可以用你的速度 快去吧 |
[04:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:32] | Where were we? | 刚才说到哪了 |
[04:36] | Cisco. | 是西斯科 |
[04:39] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:47] | – What’s going on? – That. | -怎么了 -那个 |
[04:49] | Yeah, why’d you open a breach? | 你怎么把缺口打开了 |
[04:50] | – I didn’t. – What? | -我没有 -什么 |
[04:51] | That’s why we called you. | 所以我们才叫你来 |
[04:53] | Well, can you close it? | 你能关上它吗 |
[04:54] | Once again, wouldn’t have called if I could. | 再说一次 如果我可以 就不会叫你来了 |
[04:57] | – Somebody’s coming through. – Get back. | -有人正要穿越过来 -往后退 |
[05:06] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[05:08] | Wells. | 威尔斯 |
[05:10] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[05:11] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[05:16] | With that. | 帮她 |
[05:17] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:19] | Jesse. You’re a speedster? | 杰西 你是极速者吗 |
[05:21] | Yeah. It’s pretty cool, right? | 是的 帅呆了吧 |
[05:24] | I mean, yeah, I would say so. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[05:26] | When did this happen? | 是什么时候的事 |
[05:28] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[05:30] | So, when I got Allen his speed back, | 在我帮艾伦夺回他的速度时 |
[05:32] | Wally and Jesse were hit with the dark matter. | 沃利和杰西被暗物质击中 |
[05:33] | Turns out she was affected. She was totally affected. | 然后她受到了影响 完全受了影响 |
[05:36] | But I didn’t get speed, | 但我却没获得速度 |
[05:36] | so could it have been from something else? | 会不会是受到了别的影响 |
[05:39] | No– I mean, I doubt it. | 不 应该不会 |
[05:41] | Dark matter affects different people | 暗物质在不同时间里 |
[05:42] | in different ways at different times– | 对每个人产生的影响都会不一样 |
[05:43] | sometimes not at all, so be thankful, | 有时完全没影响 你就庆幸吧 |
[05:45] | but she was affected, and I want to run some tests | 可她是受了影响 我要检查一下 |
[05:46] | and find out just how much. | 看看影响的程度 |
[05:48] | Well, then, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你就来对地方了 |
[05:50] | Let’s go to the Speed Lab. | 我们去极速实验室吧 |
[05:51] | Speed Lab? | 极速实验室 |
[05:54] | This is insane. | 不得了啊 |
[05:56] | Something tells me you’ve never been in this room before. | 我有预感你从没来过这房间 |
[05:58] | Nope. | 没 |
[06:00] | Wait, you– you nev– | 等等 你从没… |
[06:02] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[06:04] | I suppose that means you traveled back in time again. | 就是说你又再次穿越回过去了 |
[06:06] | Yeah, but– | 是的 可是… |
[06:07] | How many times did I tell you not to do that? | 我和你说了多少次别这样做 |
[06:09] | You figured that out pretty quickly, Harry. | 你倒是发现得挺快啊 哈里 |
[06:11] | Yes, Ms. West, it was easy | 是的 韦斯特小姐 这很简单 |
[06:12] | because we’ve never been here either. | 因为我们也从没来过这里 |
[06:15] | – Nope. – Right. | -没错 -好吧 |
[06:16] | Other Earths, other timelines. | 其他地球 其他的时间线 |
[06:18] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[06:19] | So when did you do it? | 你什么时候回去的 |
[06:19] | After we returned to Earth-2? | 在我们回到地球二之后吗 |
[06:21] | Look, Harry, | 听着 哈里 |
[06:22] | only a couple things are different. | 只有几件事改变了 |
[06:25] | I’m sure. Not. | 那肯定 才不是 |
[06:27] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:28] | You guys are doing not on Earth-2 now? | 你们地球二才开始流行说这种反话吗 |
[06:30] | No. That’s all him. | 没 只有他一个人 |
[06:32] | Okay, let’s just get Jesse on the track | 好了 我们还是让杰西上跑道 |
[06:34] | and see what she can do. | 看看她的能力吧 |
[06:35] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 开始吧 |
[06:37] | All right. Check this out. | 好了 瞧好了 |
[06:46] | Damn. | 厉害啊 |
[06:48] | She really can move. | 她跑得飞快啊 |
[06:50] | Yeah, she can. | 是啊 |
[06:53] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[06:56] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[06:57] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[06:59] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去和他聊聊 |
[07:03] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[07:07] | Look, it’s just… | 其实… |
[07:08] | it is better if he doesn’t have speed. | 他没有速度会更好 |
[07:10] | Oh, you don’t have to convince me of that. | 这点你不必说服我 |
[07:12] | The last thing I want is two of my kids | 我最不希望的就是我的两个孩子 |
[07:14] | zipping around the city, running into danger. | 在城市里呼啸来去 置身危险中 |
[07:16] | ‘Cause he looked pretty disappointed. | 因为他脸上一副很失望的样子 |
[07:20] | This is about that other timeline, isn’t it? | 这和另一条时间线上发生的事有关吧 |
[07:22] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[07:24] | I think you should keep an eye out. | 我想你应该留心看着他 |
[07:39] | – Where’s dinner? – It’s almost ready, John. | -晚餐呢 -快好了 约翰 |
[07:44] | I work hard every day to provide for this family, | 我每天努力工作就为了养活这个家庭 |
[07:46] | and this is what greets me? | 而我得到的就只有这个 |
[07:48] | An empty table? | 空无一物的餐桌 |
[07:49] | Just five more minutes. | 就不能多等五分钟 |
[07:50] | I’m hungry now! | 我现在饿了 |
[07:52] | And you speak when you’re spoken to, girl. | 而且对你说话的时候你再回话 孩子 |
[07:54] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[07:56] | I saved you from the orphanage | 我把你从孤儿院救出来 |
[07:57] | and I provide for you every day, | 而且我还每天供你吃喝 |
[08:00] | so keep your mouth shut, Frankie, you got it? | 所以闭好你的嘴 弗朗奇 知道了吗 |
[08:15] | Sorry, John. Frankie’s gone. | 抱歉 约翰 弗朗奇不在了 |
[08:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[08:33] | I was trying to get some information | 我想找一些关于 |
[08:35] | about the man who was attacked by a lamppost last night. | 昨晚被路灯攻击男人的信息 |
[08:39] | Just come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[08:41] | So, last night. | 那个 昨晚 |
[08:43] | I know our first date didn’t shatter any records. | 我知道我们第一次约会不算太好 |
[08:47] | I mean, it wasn’t that bad. | 我说 也不是很糟啊 |
[08:49] | It was… | 其实有些… |
[08:49] | Okay, yeah. It wasn’t that great, either. | 好吧 确实也没好太多 |
[08:51] | – It was just kind of… – Boring? | -就是有点 -无聊 |
[08:54] | Boring, yeah. | 无聊 确实 |
[08:55] | Which feels like my fault. | 我感觉这是我的错 |
[08:56] | Maybe I’m boring without my powers. | 也许我不用能力就有些无聊了 |
[08:58] | No, Barry, you are perfect without your powers. | 不 巴里 你没有能力也很完美 |
[09:01] | That’s nice, but I mean, what do you think it is, then? | 你真好 但是 你是什么感觉 |
[09:03] | You don’t think it’s a sign that we shouldn’t– | 你不会觉得是我们应该… |
[09:06] | No! | 不是 |
[09:07] | No. | 不是 |
[09:09] | Good, I mean, ’cause I do-I want to try this again, | 太好了 因为我还想再试一次 |
[09:11] | as soon as possible, | 越快越好 |
[09:12] | but just with everything that’s going on– | 但是发生了这一切 |
[09:14] | this new case, and Wells and Jesse showing up– | 这新案子 还有威尔斯和杰西回来了 |
[09:17] | Yeah. No, Barry. | 是的 不 巴里 |
[09:18] | I totally get it. I get it. | 我完全理解 我理解 |
[09:19] | I should probably concentrate | 我大概也要关注一下 |
[09:20] | on making my deadlines anyway, so. | 追赶我的交稿期限了 所以 |
[09:23] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:26] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[09:27] | All right, well, I’m gonna- | 好了 我得去… |
[09:28] | – Okay. Yeah. – Work. | -好 去吧 -工作 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Work. Cool. | 对 工作 好 |
[09:31] | Yeah. All right. I’ll see you later. | 行 咱们等会见 |
[09:33] | No, I was– | 不对 我要… |
[09:34] | – Yeah, of course. – Yeah. | -对 没错 -好吧 |
[09:35] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 |
[09:37] | So this says you were in the room when your father– | 这上面说事发当时你与你父亲… |
[09:40] | Foster father. John. | 养父 约翰 |
[09:42] | Right. Foster father. | 对 养父 |
[09:44] | You were in the room when he was struck by the street lamppost | 你养父被落到公寓中的路灯击中时 |
[09:47] | that flew into the apartment? | 你在屋内吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:51] | But I don’t remember any of that. | 但是我不记得当时的情况 |
[09:57] | He came home and yelled at Karen, my foster mom, | 他回到家冲着凯伦 我的养母喊叫 |
[10:02] | to get him dinner. | 让给他准备晚餐 |
[10:05] | Is that when you blacked out? | 你就是那时候断片的吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[10:10] | Has that happened before? | 这以前发生过吗 |
[10:12] | You blacking out? | 你断片这种 |
[10:16] | Is John gonna be okay? | 约翰能好起来吗 |
[10:19] | He’s in Central City Hospital. | 他在中城医院 |
[10:21] | I… | 我… |
[10:22] | He’s pretty banged up. | 他伤得挺重 |
[10:26] | Frankie, can you excuse me for a second? | 弗朗奇 我能离开一小下吗 |
[10:27] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[10:30] | – Bare. – Yeah? | -巴仔 -什么 |
[10:31] | – What’d you find out? – Okay, get this. | -你找到什么了吗 -好 听着 |
[10:33] | So, the outer layer of the lamppost | 街灯的外层 |
[10:36] | is a half an inch thick, | 只有半英寸厚 |
[10:37] | but to bend even a quarter-inch of steel | 但即使要扳动四分之一英寸的钢铁 |
[10:39] | requires 177 tons of tensile strength, so– | 需要177吨的拉伸强度 所以… |
[10:43] | So we’re looking for a meta with superstrength? | 所以我们寻找的是有超级力量的能力者吗 |
[10:45] | Well, I’m not sure yet, | 我还不确定 |
[10:47] | but that’s as much as I could find. | 但我能找到的只有这些 |
[10:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:50] | – Because I showed up. – Yeah. | -因为我出现了 -没错 |
[10:52] | Yes, the only problem with Barry’s little theory | 巴里的小推理只有一个漏洞 |
[10:54] | is there were no fingerprints found on the post. | 那就是路灯上没有找到指纹 |
[10:56] | Again, Julian, not my theory, | 再说一次 朱利安 不是我的推理 |
[10:58] | and the meta could’ve been wearing gloves. | 而且超能力者是可以戴手套的 |
[10:59] | Yes, perhaps. | 或许是这样 |
[11:01] | But the curvature on the post suggests | 但是路灯的弯曲程度表示 |
[11:02] | that equal amounts of pressure were applied | 同样大小的力在 |
[11:04] | to the whole thing at the same time. | 同一时间被施加在整个物体上 |
[11:07] | So, unless our strong man has a wingspan of over 20 feet– | 所以 除非你的大力士有六米高… |
[11:11] | Something else caused it. | 是其他原因造成的 |
[11:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:16] | Who’s that, sir? | 那是谁 长官 |
[11:18] | That’s Frankie Kane, the victim’s foster kid. | 那是弗朗奇·凯恩 受害者的养女 |
[11:22] | That poor girl’s been in and out of homes for years. | 那可怜的孩子换过很多家庭 |
[11:25] | Listen, she said that she blacked out | 听着 她说她不记得 |
[11:28] | during the incident. | 意外发生时的事了 |
[11:29] | – Blacked out? – Yeah. | -断片了 -是的 |
[11:31] | Repressing memories is a coping mechanism | 对很多收养的孩子来说 抑制自己的记忆 |
[11:34] | for lots of foster kids. | 是一种自我保护机制 |
[11:36] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[11:38] | It is. | 是的 |
[11:40] | It could be something else. | 可能是别的原因 |
[11:41] | – What are you… – What… | -你要干什么 -你要 |
[11:43] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[11:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:49] | Can I get you some more water? | 要不要再给你倒杯水 |
[11:52] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你了 |
[11:54] | Sure. | 没事 |
[11:57] | Gonna need another glass, Detective. | 你们再给她找一个杯子吧 警探 |
[12:01] | Follow him.. | 跟着他 |
[12:02] | – See what you can get. – What are you gonna do? | -看你能查出些什么 -你要干什么 |
[12:04] | I’m gonna finish this up and convince my son | 我要把这个弄完 |
[12:06] | that he’s not meant to be a superhero. | 然后告诉我儿子他不是当超级英雄的料 |
[12:08] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:16] | So, how’d I do? | 我怎么样 |
[12:18] | Blood pressure, heart rate, metabolic rate all excellent. | 血压 心率 代谢率都很好 |
[12:20] | And you’ve got some serious speed, girl. | 你这速度还真快啊 姑娘 |
[12:23] | I think you’re good to go. | 我觉得你没问题了 |
[12:24] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别急着下结论 |
[12:25] | I still want to run a few more tests. | 我还想再做几项检测 |
[12:27] | – Like what? – Like more tests. | -比如什么 -比如再来点检测 |
[12:32] | Hey, so, is Wally here? | 沃利在吗 |
[12:33] | No, not yet. | 还没来 |
[12:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:37] | Okay, I’m gonna– I’m gonna go grab some food. | 那好 我要去弄点吃的 |
[12:39] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[12:40] | Yeah, there’s some PowerBars in the workshop. | 工作室里有能量棒 |
[12:42] | – Help yourself. – Cool. | -自己拿吧 -好 |
[12:45] | – Harry? – Mm-hmm? | -哈里 -怎么 |
[12:47] | – What’re you doing? – Being thorough. | -你在干嘛 -我在详细检查 |
[12:49] | Yeah? ‘Cause it seems like you’re stalling. | 是吗 看起来你这是在拖延 |
[12:51] | Okay, fine. I’m stalling. | 好吧 我就是在拖延 |
[12:52] | I’m stalling. So what? | 我在拖延 怎样 |
[12:53] | So what? So why? | 不怎样 为什么这样做 |
[12:55] | So why? Why? | 为什么这么做 为什么 |
[12:56] | Why? I got to explain myself to you two? | 为什么 我还要给你们解释吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, I guess I do, ’cause you’re not parents. | 还真得解释 你们不是父母 |
[12:59] | That’s my daughter, okay? | 那是我女儿 好吗 |
[13:02] | And she spent months on this very Earth | 她待在这个地球上几个月了 |
[13:04] | watching Barry Allen defeat meta after meta after meta– | 她看着巴里·艾伦打败一个又一个超能力者 |
[13:07] | and Zoom– and all of a sudden, bam! | 然后又打败了极速 突然之间 砰 |
[13:09] | She’s got speed, | 她得到了速度 |
[13:10] | and now she wants to be a hero just like him. | 现在她想当巴里那样的英雄 |
[13:12] | And I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意真是太棒了 |
[13:14] | Not! | 才怪 |
[13:16] | Harry, we can help her. | 哈里 我们可以帮助她 |
[13:17] | We can train her just like we did with Barry. | 我们可以像训练巴里一样训练她 |
[13:18] | I don’t want you to train her, okay? | 我不想训练她 懂吗 |
[13:19] | I brought her here for you to talk her out of it, | 我带她来是想让你们说服她放弃这个想法 |
[13:22] | not talk her into it, all right, Ramon? | 而不是践行这个想法 懂了吗 拉蒙 |
[13:24] | You–you should talk to her. You’re a meta. | 你去跟她谈谈 你是超能力者 |
[13:26] | Yeah, which makes me the last person | 正因为这个 我才最不适合说服她 |
[13:28] | she should talk to about not using her powers. | 不去自己使用能力 |
[13:31] | Okay, Snow… | 好吧 斯诺 |
[13:32] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[13:34] | You and her, | 你跟她 |
[13:35] | you’ve always had such a special relationship. | 你俩一直关系很好 |
[13:37] | You talk to her. | 你跟她谈谈 |
[13:39] | – No, we don’t. – Yeah. | -我们关系没那么好 -是吗 |
[13:40] | And I don’t know anything about having powers, | 我对能力一无所知 |
[13:41] | so I’m the last person you should talk to, | 你最不应该找我说 |
[13:44] | so don’t ask me. | 别让我去 |
[13:45] | Wait, I… | 等等 我 |
[13:51] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[13:53] | What’s going on? Why’d you want to see me? | 怎么了 你找我什么事 |
[13:57] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[14:03] | Look… | 是这样 |
[14:05] | I know it’s been really hard for you, | 我知道看着杰西拥有速度 |
[14:09] | seeing Jesse with speed. | 对你来说很难过 |
[14:13] | I just keep thinking of what Harry said. | 我一直在想哈里所说的 |
[14:16] | How sometimes it takes a while for powers to manifest. | 有时候能力的显现需要时间 |
[14:20] | Yeah, Harry also said that they may never manifest. | 是 哈里也说过有可能无法获得能力 |
[14:23] | Yes, but I got hit by that dark matter too, | 我也被暗物质击中了 |
[14:26] | just like Jesse. | 和杰西一样 |
[14:28] | Could still happen for me somehow. | 我也有可能获得能力 |
[14:30] | Look, you weren’t here | 第一次粒子加速器 |
[14:32] | when the first particle accelerator exploded. | 爆炸的时候你不在这里 |
[14:36] | That dark matter went throughout the whole city. | 暗物质扩散到了整个城市 |
[14:39] | Everybody got hit. | 所有人都受伤了 |
[14:41] | Me, your sister, this whole precinct. | 我 你姐姐 这整个警察局 |
[14:45] | Do you know how many metas there have been so far? | 你知道那之后出现了多少超能力者吗 |
[14:48] | I know you want this more than anything, | 我知道你很渴望能力 |
[14:50] | but you have to face the fact that it might not happen. | 但你要接受现实 这可能不会成真 |
[14:54] | So you think, just let it go? | 所以你觉得我该放手吗 |
[14:57] | Give up on wanting to help people? | 不再去想帮助别人吗 |
[15:00] | You don’t need powers to do that. | 没有超能力也能做到 |
[15:02] | Look, Barry was coming to the rescue | 巴里早在成为闪电侠之前 |
[15:04] | as a CSI long before he was the Flash. | 就以鉴证员的身份在帮忙了 |
[15:06] | He wanted to help people then | 他那时就想帮助大家 |
[15:07] | just like you want to help people now. | 和你现在想帮忙一样 |
[15:09] | So he studied. | 于是他投身学习 |
[15:11] | He honed that brilliant mind of his. | 他聪明的脑袋越用越活 |
[15:13] | And you have the same brilliant mind, Wall. | 你和他一样聪明 小沃 |
[15:15] | – Dad– – No, I mean it, son. | -爸 -说真的 儿子 |
[15:16] | Look, a lot of people dream | 很多人都想 |
[15:18] | about making the world a better place. | 让世界更美好 |
[15:21] | With that mind of yours and that engineering talent, | 你的头脑和工程才华 |
[15:24] | you literally could build a better world. | 肯定能创造更好的世界 |
[15:30] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[15:32] | I got to stay in school? | 我该在学校学习 |
[15:33] | Yeah, you got to stay in school. | 对 待在学校学习 |
[15:35] | Just a couple more years. | 只需多待几年 |
[15:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:43] | I assumed you’d taken a DNA sample before. | 我想你之前提取过DNA样品 |
[15:47] | Okay, yes. I know what you’re doing. | 好吧 我知道你在做什么 |
[15:48] | I mean, why are you doing it? | 我问为什么做这个 |
[15:50] | Are you looking to steal another sample? | 你又想偷样品了吗 |
[15:53] | I’ve isolated an element | 我分解出 |
[15:54] | consistent in all five of the husks that we’ve found, | 五具外壳上都有的某种成分 |
[15:57] | including Edward Clariss’s. | 包括爱德华·克拉里斯的 |
[16:00] | You mean the Rival? | 你是说竞争者 |
[16:01] | That’s what the papers are calling him, yes. | 媒体是这样叫他的 |
[16:04] | What’s the element? | 是什么成分 |
[16:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:07] | But it’s not one that I’ve found | 但跟我在其他超能力者 |
[16:09] | in any other meta-human samples that I’ve studied. | 身上找到的样品不同 |
[16:12] | So you think that Frankie, the girl downstairs, | 你认为楼下的弗朗奇 |
[16:15] | has the same element in her DNA? | DNA里也有同样的成分 |
[16:17] | Well, I wouldn’t be comparing samples | 如果没有可能 |
[16:19] | if it wasn’t a possibility, would I, Allen? | 我也不会比对样品 对吧 艾伦 |
[16:24] | It’s a good thing for both of us I did. | 还好我比对了 |
[16:27] | Come on. | 走 |
[16:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:31] | – Where is she? – Calm down, okay? Julian? | -她在哪 -冷静 朱利安 |
[16:34] | You! You, girl! Stop! | 姑娘 你站住 |
[16:36] | – Hey, ease up, Julian. – Stop! | -冷静 朱利安 -站住 |
[16:37] | – Me? – You did it, didn’t you? | -我 -你干的 对不对 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:39] | The lamppost. You did it, didn’t you? | 路灯柱是被你拔起来的吧 |
[16:40] | What? No, no, no, stop. | 什么 不不 闭嘴 |
[16:42] | – You’re a liar! – Julian! | -你撒谎 -朱利安 |
[16:43] | – You’re a meta-human. – Stop, no, stop! | -你是超能力者 -闭嘴 不是 |
[16:45] | You put your foster father in the hospital, didn’t you? | 是你害你养父进医院的吧 |
[16:47] | – No, no! – Didn’t you? | -不不 -是不是你 |
[16:50] | Didn’t you? | 是不是你 |
[16:54] | Oh, I wanted to do more than hurt him. | 我不仅想伤害他 |
[16:58] | Now I’m gonna do the same to you. | 现在也要让你吃点苦头 |
[17:15] | Frankie! | 弗朗奇 |
[17:16] | Frankie, stop! | 弗朗奇 住手 |
[17:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:37] | Frankie! | 弗朗奇 |
[17:39] | No. Frankie’s gone. | 不 没有弗朗奇了 |
[17:41] | My name is Magenta. | 我叫磁红女 |
[17:44] | You’re like this because of Alchemy. | 你这样全怪炼金术师 |
[17:46] | He changed you, didn’t he? | 他改变了你 对吧 |
[17:48] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的 |
[17:49] | Just come with me. | 跟我走 |
[17:53] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[17:55] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[17:56] | I don’t need any more help, Flash. | 我不要谁帮忙 闪电侠 |
[18:00] | I just don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我只是不想让任何人受伤 |
[18:03] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[18:08] | Frankie, don’t! | 弗朗奇 不 |
[18:10] | It’s me… | 放我走 |
[18:11] | or him. | 不然他就死 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 别 |
[18:27] | Her name’s Frankie Kane, | 她叫弗朗奇·凯恩 |
[18:28] | but she’s calling herself Magenta. | 她自称为磁红女 |
[18:32] | That Magenta is a whole different person | 我见到的那个胆小善良的姑娘 |
[18:34] | than the scared, kind girl I was interviewing. | 跟这个磁红女可完全不同 |
[18:38] | She’s dissociative. | 她有分离性障碍 |
[18:39] | You mean split-personality. | 你是说人格分裂 |
[18:41] | According to her medical records, | 她的医疗记录显示 |
[18:42] | it’s a condition she’s been dealing with her entire life. | 她从出生就一直患有这个病 |
[18:44] | I’m sure all the yelling at CCPD is what triggered it. | 在中城警局被人吼叫肯定让她发病了 |
[18:47] | 《化身博士》中患有人格分裂的主角 杰柯尔是善良人格 海德是邪恶人格 | |
[18:47] | So Frankie is Jekyll. Magenta is Hyde. | 所以弗朗奇是杰柯尔 磁红女是海德 |
[18:49] | Classic good versus evil. | 经典的善恶大战 |
[18:51] | Or she’s pulling a “Primal Fear.” | 或者她在演《一级恐惧》 |
[18:53] | – She’s faking it. – No, she’s not faking it. | -她装的 -不 她没有装 |
[18:55] | I saw the struggle going on inside of her. | 我能感受到她内心的挣扎 |
[18:57] | Magenta’s trying to take over completely. | 磁红女想完全控制她 |
[18:59] | You said she was raised in the foster care system. | 你说她一直生活在寄养家庭中 |
[19:02] | Yep, all her life. She went from home to home. | 对 从小到大一直居无定所 |
[19:05] | Yeah, and maybe not good ones. | 对 可能也不是很幸运 |
[19:06] | Her current foster father, John– | 她现在的养父叫约翰 |
[19:08] | the one who was hurt in the attack. | 在袭击中受伤的那位 |
[19:10] | Yeah, he’s got a few disorderly conducts. | 他有好几条行为不检的罪名 |
[19:12] | He might have some information we can use. | 他可能会有一些对我们有帮助的信息 |
[19:13] | I can follow up with him. | 我可以跟进他 |
[19:15] | There is something else. | 还有一件事 |
[19:17] | She got her powers from Alchemy. | 她从炼金术师那里获得了超能力 |
[19:19] | When I said his name, she knew who he was, | 我说出他的名字时 她知道这是谁 |
[19:21] | so Magenta must have existed in the other timeline too. | 所以磁红女在另外的时间线肯定也存在过 |
[19:24] | Who’s Alchemy? | 炼金术师是谁 |
[19:26] | Well, Doctor Alchemy is a magic man in a cloak | 炼金术师医生是一个穿着斗篷的魔法师 |
[19:30] | who can somehow restore the powers that people had in Flashpoint. | 他可以恢复人们在闪点的超能力 |
[19:34] | Okay, and what’s Flashpoint? | 那闪点又是什么 |
[19:37] | That’s what we’re calling the alternate timeline | 我们把巴里回到过去救下他妈妈时 |
[19:38] | that Barry created when he went back in time and saved his mom. | 创造的时间线称为闪点 |
[19:42] | So Magenta is another side-effect from your time trip. | 磁红女就是你时空旅行制造的又一个麻烦 |
[19:45] | Genius. Not. | 你真行 |
[19:48] | I don’t need to be reminded. Thank you. | 不用再挖苦我了 谢谢 |
[19:50] | Look, anybody with those powers | 她有那些超能力 |
[19:52] | and as angry as her needs to be tracked down. | 还这么狂暴 一定要把她找出来 |
[19:55] | Fast. | 还得尽快 |
[19:56] | Well, great. | 好啊 |
[19:56] | I mean, fast I can do. Let me just go carb-load. | 快是我的强项 让我补充能量去 |
[19:59] | He didn’t… That’s… You don’t… | 他不是…你也别… |
[20:04] | Snow. | 斯诺 |
[20:08] | Please. | 帮帮忙 |
[20:11] | Okay, Harry, I’ll talk to her, | 好吧 哈利 我会跟她谈谈 |
[20:12] | but I don’t know what I’m gonna say. | 可是我不知道该说些什么 |
[20:16] | Hey, Joe? | 嘿 乔 |
[20:17] | Did you talk to Wally? | 你有和沃利谈过吗 |
[20:18] | He still seems a little bummed. | 他看上去还是有些失落 |
[20:20] | It’s not gonna fix itself overnight, | 也不可能睡一觉就好了 |
[20:22] | but it’s all good. He gets it. | 但没事的 他明白的 |
[20:23] | – Okay. – And I got to be honest, | -好吧 -我对你说实话吧 |
[20:25] | it was one of my better dad cop speeches. | 那是老爸警察比较好的劝说了 |
[20:27] | What’s dad cop? | 什么是老爸警察 |
[20:28] | There’s good cop and bad cop and dad cop. | 有好警察坏警察 和老爸警察 |
[20:31] | Firm but reassuring. Cuts to the point. | 严厉但可靠 一针见血 |
[20:34] | I don’t think I know that one. | 我怎么不知道这个 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I didn’t use it on you. | 因为我没用在你身上 |
[20:36] | Wally’s different than you, Barry. | 沃利和你不一样 巴里 |
[20:37] | You’re like a second daughter. | 你就像是我第二个女儿 |
[20:39] | You over-share your feelings. | 你从来都不会藏着掖着 |
[20:41] | Him, I got to be a little more nuanced. | 但对他 我就要细致一些 |
[20:45] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | I’m messing with you. | 我逗你玩儿呢 |
[20:47] | I’ll talk at you if I get any leads on Frankie, all right? | 如果有弗兰基的线索了我会告诉你的 |
[20:49] | All right. | 好 |
[20:51] | Second daughter? What is he talking about? | 第二个女儿 他说什么呢 |
[20:58] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:00] | You guys were not kidding | 你们说极速者总是肚子饿 |
[21:00] | when you said speedsters were hungry all the time. | 看来不是开玩笑的 |
[21:04] | Listen, Jesse, before you speed off to find Frankie, | 杰西 在你冲出去找弗兰基之前 |
[21:08] | I just want to make sure that you feel like you’re ready. | 我只是想确认一下你是否真的准备好了 |
[21:12] | Why? | 什么意思 |
[21:13] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:14] | I mean, did the test results say something? | 测试结果显示什么了吗 |
[21:15] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[21:17] | All the test results have come back fine so far. | 所有的测试结果都很好 |
[21:18] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[21:20] | maybe you should take it slow. | 也许你该慢慢来 |
[21:23] | Right. | 明白了 |
[21:23] | This is because I’m a girl. | 就因为我是女的 |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:27] | No, not at all. Why? | 才不是呢 怎么会 |
[21:28] | Well, I mean, Barry didn’t have to take things slow. | 巴里就不需要慢慢来 |
[21:31] | You know, he was stopping the criminals | 他一有超能力 |
[21:32] | the second he got his powers. | 就开始打击罪犯了不是吗 |
[21:34] | Why can’t I do the same thing? | 为什么我不能这么做 |
[21:36] | Well, I mean, I’m sure you think | 我的意思是 你肯定觉得 |
[21:38] | that it’s a great thing to have powers, | 有超能力是件好事 |
[21:40] | but sometimes, it’s not so great. Trust me. | 但是有时候也没这么好 相信我 |
[21:45] | I’m just saying that if I had powers, | 我的意思是 如果我有了超能力 |
[21:49] | I would probably take it slow. | 我也许会慢慢来 |
[21:52] | My dad put you up to this, didn’t he? | 我爸让你来的 是不是 |
[21:56] | Yeah. I mean, of course he did. | 肯定是他 这就是他的作风 |
[21:59] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[22:07] | You don’t want me to have this speed, do you? | 你不想我拥有极速 对吗 |
[22:09] | I mean, that’s why we’re here, right? | 所以我们才来这里 对吗 |
[22:12] | Not so you could test me, but so you could get everyone | 你不是想测试我 而是要让大家 |
[22:14] | to talk me out of using my powers. | 劝我放弃这个超能力 |
[22:16] | – I just want you to be… – To be safe, yeah. | -我只希望你能… -平安 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I know. I’ve heard it my entire life. | 你这句话说了一辈子了 |
[22:21] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[22:23] | This is way different. | 这次太不一样了 |
[22:27] | Yeah, no, it is. | 是不一样 |
[22:28] | ‘Cause I’m not Barry, right? | 我不是巴里 对吗 |
[22:29] | Right. | 对 |
[22:30] | You’re not Barry. | 你不是巴里 |
[22:39] | Let me talk to her this time. | 这次让我来和她谈 |
[22:58] | She’s still here. | 她还在这里 |
[23:00] | I can feel Frankie trying to stay in control. | 我能感觉到弗朗奇想控制身体 |
[23:05] | You said I could beat her. | 你说我能打败她的 |
[23:06] | What I said was | 我说的是 |
[23:08] | I’d return to you the power you had | 我可以把你曾经拥有的力量还给你 |
[23:11] | to inflict your pain upon others. | 让你把自己的痛苦给别人 |
[23:13] | But I need Frankie gone to do that. | 但我需要弗朗奇放手我才能做到 |
[23:17] | Do you remember why you came to me? | 你还记得你为什么找我帮忙吗 |
[23:19] | I came to you | 我来找你 |
[23:21] | because you showed me a way to stop him from hurting me. | 是因为你有能让他不再伤害我 |
[23:25] | Show him Magenta is in control. | 让他看到磁红女控制着主动权 |
[23:29] | And once you’ve done that, | 只要你做到这一点 |
[23:31] | Frankie will know it as well. | 弗朗奇也会知道的 |
[23:39] | Here you are. | 你在这儿 |
[23:42] | Hey, so, where– where did you go yesterday? | 对了 你昨天去哪了 |
[23:46] | Wha–I… I didn’t want to interrupt your training. | 我只是 不想打扰你的训练 |
[23:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | Yeah, well, looks like there won’t be much of that anymore, | 反正以后也不会有训练了 |
[23:54] | now that my dad is getting everyone | 因为我爸正要所有人 |
[23:56] | to talk me out of using my powers. | 来劝我不要这么做 |
[24:00] | Wait, that–that’s not why you’re here, right? | 等等 你不是也为这个来的吧 |
[24:02] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[24:03] | This is all me. | 是我自己想来 |
[24:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:07] | You know, when this whole thing happened to me, | 其实这一切发生在我身上时 |
[24:09] | you were… | 你是 |
[24:11] | you were actually the first person I wanted to call. | 我第一个想告诉的人 |
[24:15] | Yeah, I was sort of hoping it happened to you too. | 我在想会不会也在你身上发生了 |
[24:19] | I dreamt about it, believe me. | 我倒是想呢 真的 |
[24:25] | How did this all happen? | 到底是怎么发生的 |
[24:27] | I mean, it was crazy. | 当时情况很紧急 |
[24:29] | So, like, one day, | 有一天 |
[24:31] | I was walking home from a friend’s house, | 我正从朋友家往家走 |
[24:32] | and this car ran a red light, | 有辆车闯了红灯 |
[24:35] | and it was speeding right at me, | 向我加速冲了过来 |
[24:38] | and I just stood there, frozen, basically waiting to be hit. | 我就呆在了原地 基本就等着被撞 |
[24:42] | And then I looked around, | 然后我环顾四周 |
[24:43] | and everything around me was frozen too. | 发现我周围的一切好像都静止了 |
[24:45] | It was peaceful and quiet, | 很安静 没有声音 |
[24:48] | but I felt this, like, electricity running in me. | 但我感觉到 身体里有电流通过 |
[24:52] | And so I ran out of the way. | 所以我就跑开了 |
[24:55] | I kept running and running, and I… | 我一直跑一直跑 |
[24:57] | I mean, now I don’t ever want to stop. | 现在都习惯不停下了 |
[25:00] | So you basically just jump-started your powers. | 所以你就是用刺激激活了超能力 |
[25:04] | I mean, I guess so, yeah. Why? | 我想算是吧 怎么了 |
[25:07] | It’s good to know. | 挺好的 |
[25:11] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[25:23] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:25] | Getting my speed. Why would you do that? | 激活我的速度 你拉我干什么 |
[25:26] | To save your life! | 我那是为了救你 |
[25:28] | It could’ve worked, Jesse! | 也许本来就成了 杰西 |
[25:29] | No, okay? Look… | 不会的 好吗 听我说 |
[25:31] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不会的 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:35] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[25:36] | what the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[25:38] | You can’t just go stepping into the street like that. | 你不能就这么往车前面冲 |
[25:40] | I mean, you got to use your head. | 你得用脑子 |
[25:42] | Nothing happened, Barry. Chill out. | 我又没事 巴里 淡定 |
[25:43] | Didn’t you talk to Joe about this? | 你不是都跟乔谈过了吗 |
[25:45] | – Yeah, so? – So it clearly didn’t help. | -所以呢 -所以显然你没听进去 |
[25:50] | What would you have done if Jesse wasn’t there, huh? | 要是杰西不在那里你要怎么做 |
[25:52] | I don’t know, man. | 不知道 |
[25:53] | Because there’s nothing you could’ve done. | 因为你什么也做不了 |
[25:55] | Because you don’t have powers. | 因为你没有超能力 |
[25:57] | Only room in our family for one speedster, Barry? | 家里就只能有一个极速者是吧 巴里 |
[25:59] | Please just stop trying before you get yourself killed. | 拜托趁还没玩出人命你别再这样了 |
[26:02] | – You done? – Do you have anything to say? | -说够了吗 -你就不说点什么吗 |
[26:05] | No, you pretty much covered it. | 基本上被你说完了 |
[26:08] | – This has got to stop. – Stop yelling at me, okay? | -不能再这样了 -别再吼我了行吗 |
[26:11] | I saved his life. What did you want me to do? | 我救了他 你想要我怎么做 |
[26:12] | That’s not the point. That is not the– | 这不是重点 重点不是 |
[26:13] | No, I know the point! | 我知道重点是什么 |
[26:15] | You don’t want me to use my powers. | 你不想让我用我的超能力 |
[26:16] | – Right. – Fine. Fine, but I don’t need to stay here | -对 -好吧 但我也没必要待在这里 |
[26:18] | and listen to this anymore. | 听你继续吼我 |
[26:20] | No–Jess. Jesse! | 别 杰西 杰西 |
[26:21] | Don’t– | 别 |
[26:27] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[26:30] | Me? | 我吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah. You. | 对 就是你 |
[26:34] | Don’t blame me for this. | 你怎么能怪我呢 |
[26:35] | I tried to help. | 我是真想帮忙 |
[26:36] | Help her or help me? | 是帮她还是帮我 |
[26:38] | Listen, Harry. | 听着 哈里 |
[26:39] | Maybe the reason she’s shutting you out | 也许她不愿意听你的话 |
[26:42] | is because you’re not trying to understand | 是因为你就没想着去理解 |
[26:44] | – what she’s going through. – I don’t need to– | -她现在的经历 -我就不需要 |
[26:45] | Maybe if you helped her navigate her powers | 也许如果你能帮她控制超能力 |
[26:48] | rather than just assuming they’ll destroy her, | 而不是直接认定这会毁掉她 |
[26:51] | she’d turn to you rather than push you away. | 她就会找你帮忙而不是避而远之 |
[27:14] | Can’t even bring myself to take a lap around this thing. | 我都不愿意在这里跑了 |
[27:18] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:19] | I mean, you said it. Everything’s different here. | 你自己说的 这里一切都不同了 |
[27:22] | There’s a guy creating meta-humans–innocent people– | 因为我改变时间线创造出 |
[27:25] | ’cause I changed the timeline. | 把无辜的人变成超能力者的家伙 |
[27:28] | It’s on me. | 这都怪我 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I think I know a thing or two | 我大概知道 |
[27:30] | about what that feels like. | 那是种什么感觉 |
[27:32] | You know, I keep making mistakes. | 你知道吗 我总是犯错 |
[27:34] | I make mistakes, and then I want | 我犯了错 然后我就想 |
[27:36] | to make up for my mistakes. | 弥补我的错误 |
[27:37] | Then I just make more mistakes. | 于是我就犯下了更多错误 |
[27:38] | Next thing I know, I have a daughter | 接着连我的女儿 |
[27:39] | that won’t even speak to me. | 都不愿跟我说话了 |
[27:41] | How do we keep from messing things up | 当我们一心想帮忙 |
[27:42] | when all we want to do is help? | 要如何避免搞砸事情 |
[27:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:46] | But you did once tell me that | 但你曾经确实告诉过我 |
[27:49] | you have to trust it in the long run | 你得相信从长远看来 |
[27:51] | the decisions you make are the right ones. | 你做的决定是对的 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:58] | I was always too good at forgiving myself, Allen. | 我总是太擅长原谅自己 艾伦 |
[28:03] | You were never good enough. | 而你一直不太擅长 |
[28:16] | John James? | 是约翰·詹姆斯吗 |
[28:19] | Who’s asking? | 是谁在问我 |
[28:21] | Hi, I’m Iris West. | 你好 我是爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[28:22] | I’m a reporter for Central City Picture News. | 我是《中城新闻图报》的记者 |
[28:25] | I wanted to ask you a couple questions about Frankie Kane. | 我想问你几个关于弗朗奇·凯恩的问题 |
[28:29] | They find her yet? | 他们找到她了吗 |
[28:30] | I don’t believe so, no. | 我想还没找到 |
[28:31] | Well, what the hell’s taking so long? | 怎么会花这么久的时间 |
[28:34] | That damn meta-human freak nearly killed me. | 那个该死的超能力怪胎差点杀了我 |
[28:37] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很遗憾 |
[28:38] | That’s what I get for taking Frankie in, huh? This? | 我收留弗朗奇就得到这样的回报吗 |
[28:41] | God help me if I ever see her again. | 上帝保佑我让我再见到她 |
[28:45] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:46] | It means that she’s gonna be the one in the hospital. | 就是得换她躺在医院了 |
[28:49] | Tough love, John? | 严厉的爱啊 |
[28:50] | Yeah, you’re damn right. | 是啊 你说得太对了 |
[28:53] | She was getting back at you for hurting her. | 她是在报复你伤害了她 |
[28:56] | And she’s gonna try it again. | 而且她会再度尝试 |
[28:59] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[29:00] | We need to get this man to a safe location. | 我们得把这个男人转移到安全地点 |
[29:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:04] | What the hell’s that? | 那声音是怎么回事 |
[29:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[29:38] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[29:40] | Frankie is coming for you. | 弗朗奇来找你了 |
[29:41] | And as much as it pains me | 尽管我很不情愿帮 |
[29:42] | to help an abusive dick like you, | 你这样的虐待狂混蛋 |
[29:44] | I can’t let you die. | 但我不能让你死 |
[29:45] | What kind of alarm is that? | 那是什么警报 |
[29:47] | That’s Iris’s panic button. | 那是爱瑞丝的紧急按钮 |
[29:48] | – Her what? – Her panic button. | -她的什么 -她的紧急按钮 |
[29:50] | We installed them on everyone’s phones. | 我们给每个人的手机都安上了 |
[29:52] | ‘Cause we kept getting kidnapped. | 因为我们一直有人被绑架 |
[29:54] | At least something’s an improvement in this timeline. | 至少在这个时间线还是有些进步的 |
[29:56] | That’s the hospital. | 是那间医院 |
[29:57] | Frankie’s foster father’s there. | 弗朗奇的养父在那里 |
[29:59] | Yeah, and Iris went to see him. | 是的 爱瑞丝去见他了 |
[30:01] | Looks like she’s not the only one. | 看起来她不是唯一去见他的人 |
[30:04] | – Is that a tanker? – Th-th-that’s a tanker, yeah. | -那是艘油轮吗 -那是油轮 没错 |
[30:07] | She’s gonna kill him and everyone else in there. | 她会把他和楼里的人都杀死的 |
[30:10] | – I got to go. – What are you gonna do? | -我得过去 -你打算怎么办 |
[30:11] | You don’t have superstrength. | 你又没有超级力量 |
[30:13] | Start thinking. | 赶紧开始想 |
[30:21] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[30:26] | There’s not enough time to get everybody | 我来不及把所有人从医院里 |
[30:27] | out of the hospital. | 救出来 |
[30:28] | This thing’s coming down. | 这东西要砸过来了 |
[30:29] | Barry, Iris is still in there. | 巴里 爱瑞丝还在楼里 |
[30:32] | What if– what if I create a wind funnel? | 如果我制造一个导风漏斗如何 |
[30:35] | You won’t be creating enough updraft to keep that tanker up. | 你制造的上升气流不够拖住那艘油轮 |
[30:37] | No, no. Not with my arms. If I run. | 不不 不是用双臂 如果我跑的话 |
[30:40] | – That could… – Propeller. | -那应该 -螺旋桨效应 |
[30:42] | That could work. Barry! | 行得通 巴里 |
[30:43] | Run in a figure eight fashion. You’ll act like a propeller. | 跑八字形 制造螺旋桨效应 |
[30:46] | The wind will build upon itself. | 风会自己产生 |
[30:47] | It’ll create the supersonic resistance we need. | 这会带来我们所需的超音速阻力 |
[30:49] | Could work. | 行得通 |
[30:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | Bye-bye, Daddy. | 再见了 爸爸 |
[31:03] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[31:11] | Okay, well, that worked, but now what? | 好了 成功了 但现在怎么办 |
[31:13] | He can’t stop her if he’s up there. | 他如果一直待在上面就无法阻止她 |
[31:18] | Cisco’s right. | 西斯科说得没错 |
[31:21] | Go help him. | 去帮他 |
[31:24] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[31:24] | You need to get out there, now. | 你得现在赶紧过去 |
[31:26] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[31:28] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你能行 |
[31:30] | You’re more than fast enough. | 你不仅拥有够快的速度 |
[31:32] | Now, run, Jesse. | 跑吧 杰西 |
[31:35] | Run! | 跑 |
[31:42] | Hey, thought you could use a little help. | 要不要助你一臂之力 |
[31:45] | I got this. You go take care of her. | 这里交给我 你去对付她 |
[31:51] | Magenta! | 磁红女 |
[31:54] | I got a little help. | 我有人帮助了 |
[31:55] | So I could help you. | 好让我能帮助你 |
[31:58] | Okay, killing your foster father | 好了 杀死你的养父 |
[31:59] | and everyone else inside that hospital | 以及医院里的所有人 |
[32:01] | isn’t gonna give you what you need. | 并不会满足你的需要 |
[32:03] | You have no idea what I need! | 你根本不知道我需要什么 |
[32:07] | It’s not just John that I want to get rid of. | 我想除掉的不只有约翰 |
[32:10] | I want them both gone. | 我想让他俩都消失 |
[32:18] | Barry, you got to stop her now. | 巴里 你得快阻止她 |
[32:19] | That tanker’s coming down! | 油轮快掉下来了 |
[32:22] | I know you’re still in there, Frankie. | 我知道你还在 弗朗奇 |
[32:24] | Don’t let John destroy the good that’s still inside you. | 不要让约翰毁掉你仍有的良知 |
[32:28] | He said I was weak. | 他说我软弱 |
[32:30] | That I was pathetic! | 说我可悲 |
[32:33] | He said I was a horrible person. | 他说我是个烂人 |
[32:35] | He’s just blaming you for all the bad things | 他只是把自己一生的不幸遭遇 |
[32:37] | he’s caused in his life. | 怪罪到你身上了 |
[32:38] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[32:40] | This isn’t because of you. | 这一切不是你造成的 |
[32:44] | I just want him to stop hurting me. | 我只想让他不再伤害我 |
[32:47] | This isn’t the way. | 这不是解决办法 |
[32:48] | Your foster father never forgave himself for his mistakes. | 你的养父永远不会原谅自己的过错 |
[32:51] | That’s why he took them out on you. | 因此他才发泄到你身上 |
[32:52] | He couldn’t face who he is. | 他没法直面自己 |
[32:54] | He couldn’t move forward. | 他没法向前看 |
[32:58] | But you can. | 但你可以 |
[33:24] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[33:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:41] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[33:47] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会好起来的 |
[33:56] | So no one else got hurt? | 没有别人受伤了吧 |
[33:58] | Luckily, no. | 很幸运 没有 |
[34:00] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心了 |
[34:02] | What about John? | 那约翰呢 |
[34:03] | The DA’s prosecuting him for what he did to you. | 地检官会就他的行为起诉他 |
[34:06] | So I think he’s gonna be serving time, | 所以他应该会面临服刑 |
[34:07] | and he’s not gonna ever be anybody’s foster father again. | 他再也当不上任何人的养父了 |
[34:12] | It’s just so | 这真的… |
[34:15] | strange being responsible for all of this | 制造了这一切却完全不记得 |
[34:18] | and not remembering any of it. | 这感觉真的很奇怪 |
[34:20] | What do you remember | 你记得什么 |
[34:21] | about how you got your powers? | 你是怎么获得超能力的 |
[34:24] | How this all began? | 这一切是怎么开始的 |
[34:29] | I started having dreams, at night, of Magenta. | 起初我晚上会做梦 梦到磁红女 |
[34:33] | – Dreams? – They were more than dreams. | -梦 -不仅仅是梦 |
[34:37] | It was like I was living another life or something. | 就像我活在另一个人的世界似的 |
[34:40] | And then I started getting them all the time. | 之后这些梦就会一直出现 |
[34:43] | During the day. | 在白天也会 |
[34:45] | And the more it happened, | 梦一次又一次出现 |
[34:48] | the more painful they became. | 一次比一次更让人痛苦 |
[34:51] | Then I started hearing a voice. | 之后我会听到一个声音 |
[34:53] | What voice? | 什么声音 |
[34:55] | It was a man. | 是个男人 |
[34:57] | Named Alchemy. | 叫炼金术师 |
[34:59] | He said he could give me what I wanted | 他说可以满足我的需要 |
[35:01] | and make me powerful again. | 让我再次强大起来 |
[35:03] | I didn’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:06] | I thought I was going crazy. | 我以为我疯了 |
[35:08] | Trust me. Magenta is not here | 相信我 磁红女的出现 |
[35:10] | because of anything that you did. | 并不是你自身的原因 |
[35:12] | There may be a darkness inside of you, | 你的内心或许有一丝阴暗 |
[35:14] | but if you face it, | 但倘若你肯面对 |
[35:15] | it’ll make it easier for the good side of you to win. | 就会让你内心善良的一面占据优势 |
[35:18] | You’re letting me go? | 你要放我走 |
[35:20] | None of this is your fault, Frankie. | 这都不是你的错 弗朗奇 |
[35:22] | Caitlin found you a good home in Keystone. | 凯特琳在楔石城给你找了个好人家 |
[35:25] | People there will never hurt you. | 那里的人不会伤害你 |
[35:28] | But what if Magenta tries to come back? | 可如果磁红女想要回来呢 |
[35:31] | Fight her. | 打败她 |
[35:32] | And if you need help, we’ll be there. | 你需要帮助的话 我们会到的 |
[35:35] | We have faith in you, Frankie. | 我们相信你 弗朗奇 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | Thank you all. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I… | 没事 我… |
[35:55] | I just feel bad for her, you know? | 我只是很同情她 就这样 |
[35:58] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[36:02] | No dad cop required. | 无需”老爸警察” |
[36:04] | You heard about that, huh? | 你听说了啊 |
[36:06] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 是的 我听说了 |
[36:15] | There she is. | 大英雄来了 |
[36:17] | You were tremendous out there. | 你那时表现很出色 |
[36:19] | You really were. | 真的很出色 |
[36:21] | I guess that’s your first victory… | 我想这是你作为超级英雄的 |
[36:24] | as a superhero. | 第一次胜利 |
[36:28] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[36:30] | Jesse Quick. | 杰西·快客 |
[36:36] | Yeah, well, I mean, I was only able to do it | 没错 但我能做到是因为 |
[36:39] | ’cause you believed in me, so… | 你相信我 所以… |
[36:42] | No, I should’ve been that way a long, | 不 我早就该这么做了 |
[36:46] | long time ago, but… | 老早就该 可是… |
[36:49] | You know, one day, you’ll understand. | 总有一天 你会明白 |
[36:50] | I don’t expect you to know, | 你现在不必知道 |
[36:51] | but I’m always gonna worry. | 但我永远会担心 |
[36:56] | I’m always going to be cautious. | 我永远会小心翼翼 |
[37:01] | I’m always going to love you. | 我永远会爱你 |
[37:06] | Dad, I know. | 爸爸 我知道 |
[37:07] | I mean, of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[37:16] | And I will always love you. | 我永远会爱你 |
[37:18] | Even when you drive me absolutely insane. | 就算你把我完全逼疯了 |
[37:26] | So… | 那么 |
[37:28] | So… | 那么 |
[37:30] | Are we going home or– | 我们回家去 还是… |
[37:31] | I think we’ll stay for a few days, | 我想我们再留几天 |
[37:34] | run a few more tests, | 做多几次测试 |
[37:35] | and also to see if this fits you. | 再看看这个适合你吗 |
[37:49] | Cisco did the insignia. | 西斯科做的徽章 |
[37:50] | Snow thought this would help you, and | 斯诺觉得这能帮到你 |
[37:53] | I agree. | 我也这么想 |
[37:56] | – You do? – I do. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[37:59] | My… My f… | 我的…我的… |
[38:04] | My fear… | 我的恐惧 |
[38:06] | my guilt… | 我的内疚 |
[38:07] | has kept both of us back | 一直以来 |
[38:10] | for far too long. | 都在妨碍我们 |
[38:14] | You know you’ve always been my hero. | 你知道你一直都是我的英雄 |
[38:18] | But now… | 但现在… |
[38:21] | it’s time for me to let you be one for everyone else. | 我该让其他人也拥有你这个英雄 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:56] | Hey, you just made it. | 你刚赶到 |
[38:58] | Yeah, I had to make sure Frankie was okay. | 我要确保弗朗奇没事 |
[39:03] | So, are you ready to try this again? | 那你准备好再来一次了吗 |
[39:06] | Um…actually, I had a thought | 其实我想过 |
[39:08] | about why our last date was so boring. | 为什么我们上次的约会那么无聊 |
[39:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:13] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[39:16] | Here you go. | 送给你 |
[39:19] | So, I know that you think that I shouldn’t use my powers, | 我知道你认为我不该用我的超能力 |
[39:23] | and it’s not that I’m nothing without them, | 但不是因为没了它们我就一无是处 |
[39:25] | but they are a part of me now, you know? | 而是因为它们现在已成了我的一部分 |
[39:28] | They’re part of you. | 它们是你的一部分 |
[39:29] | This is our life, and I think, | 这是我们的生活 我认为 |
[39:32] | last date, we were ignoring that part of us. | 上次的约会 我们忽略了这部分 |
[39:35] | We were trying to be the people that we were | 我们努力做我是闪电侠之前的 |
[39:36] | before I was the Flash, | 那个自己 |
[39:38] | and that’s why it wasn’t working. | 所以才会搞砸 |
[39:42] | Okay, so what are you saying? | 好 那么你想说什么 |
[39:56] | I’m saying we have to stop denying who we really are. | 我想说我们不要再否认真实的自己 |
[40:00] | Well, yeah, I mean, when you put it that way… | 好 你所说的话 |
[40:05] | I agree. | 我很赞同 |
[40:07] | We can’t pretend like none of this has happened. | 我们不能假装这一切都没发生过 |
[40:14] | I thought you’d see it that way. | 我知道你会那么想 |
[40:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:19] | It’s Joe. He needs me at the station. | 是乔 他要我回警局 |
[40:22] | It’s fine. Go. | 没事 你去吧 |
[40:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:26] | This has already been a really amazing date… | 这已经是个非常棒的约会 |
[40:29] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[40:52] | – Hey, what’s going on? – There you are. | -怎么了 -你来了 |
[40:54] | Listen, Singh wanted me to show you guys this. | 辛格要我给你们看这个 |
[40:57] | This happened a few days ago at Iron Heights. | 这是几天前铁山监狱的监控画面 |
[41:00] | They tried to keep it under wraps | 他们不想公开这件事 |
[41:01] | ’cause they didn’t want anybody to think | 因为他们不想让人觉得 |
[41:02] | there was a security issue, but check it out. | 他们的安保有问题 但你看看 |
[41:07] | That’s Clariss. | 是克拉里斯 |
[41:08] | Alchemy! | 炼金术师 |
[41:09] | It was Clariss. | 活着的克拉里斯 |
[41:10] | No! Aah! No! Stop! | 不 不 住手 |
[41:15] | Dead before he hit the ground. | 倒地之前就死了 |
[41:19] | Alchemy. | 炼金术师 |
[41:21] | You ever heard that name before? | 你听过这个名字吗 |
[41:23] | Alchemy? | 炼金术师 |
[41:25] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 我没听过 |
[41:27] | Maybe there’s an invisible meta. | 也许是个隐形的超能力者 |
[41:29] | Maybe it’s a ghost. | 也许是个鬼 |
[41:31] | Do you believe in ghosts, Allen? | 你相信鬼魂之说吗 艾伦 |
[41:35] | No? | 没有 |
[41:41] | Hey, do you think this thing | 你觉得这也是 |
[41:43] | is part of the Flashpoint timeline too? | 闪点时间线的一部分吗 |
[41:47] | I have a feeling a lot of things are these days. | 我觉得这些日子许多事情都是的 |