时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I’m the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:07] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse, | 在我打败极速并拯救了多元宇宙后 |
[00:17] | I ran back in time and created | 我跑回到了过去 |
[00:19] | the alternate timeline Flashpoint. | 创造出了另一条时间线 闪点 |
[00:21] | I restored the timeline to how it was, | 我恢复了时间线原来的状态 |
[00:23] | only to find things weren’t as I left them. | 但发现有些事却不一样了 |
[00:25] | I brought new threats to our world, | 我给我们的世界带来了新的威胁 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 而我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | This has been a really amazing date, Flash. | 这是个非常棒的约会 闪电侠 |
[00:36] | Cecile, thanks for stopping by. | 塞西尔 谢谢你能来 |
[00:38] | Hey, anything for my favorite detective. | 我愿为我最爱的警探赴汤蹈火 |
[00:40] | You restored the timeline, and things were different? | 你恢复了时间线 却发现事情都变了 |
[00:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:45] | Jesse, you’re a speedster. | 杰西 你是极速者吗 |
[00:46] | When I came back, things weren’t the same. | 我回来后 一切还是变了样 |
[00:49] | You mean people. | 你是说我们变了 |
[00:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:56] | 中城布鲁姆 实业公司 正门 | |
[01:04] | How do I look? | 怎么样 |
[01:05] | Better. | 好看多了 |
[01:07] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[01:09] | Do we really need to ask that question? | 还要问这种问题吗 |
[01:12] | Our take wasn’t that big. | 我们那份没那么多 |
[01:14] | Big enough. | 够多了 |
[01:16] | But the only question you should be asking is, | 你唯一要问的问题是 |
[01:21] | what size rock you want dangling from this beautiful neck? | 你的美颈上想带一颗多大的钻石 |
[01:25] | A kiss from you makes my world spin. | 你的吻让我神魂颠倒 |
[01:29] | You’re so full of it, you know that? | 你就会甜言蜜语 |
[01:30] | I got to be honest. | 说实话 |
[01:32] | I never understood… this. | 我一直不明白 这个 |
[01:37] | But like my sister says, | 不过就像我妹妹说的 |
[01:38] | anyone can stoop over and pick up nothing. | 你总是可以装样子唬唬人 |
[01:41] | What do you want, Snart? | 你想怎么样 史纳特 |
[01:43] | I told you two to sit on your cut for a while, | 我跟你俩说了先不要用你们那份钱 |
[01:46] | until things cool down. | 等风波过去了再说 |
[01:48] | Some of us like to actually spend the cash | 有些人喜欢花掉 |
[01:50] | we get from these jobs. | 自己工作挣来的钱 |
[01:51] | Not when it’s from the ones with me. | 从我这挣的就不行 |
[01:54] | You didn’t pull ’em off yourself. | 这不是你一个人的功劳 |
[01:57] | Without us, you’d still be kicking down liquor stores. | 没有我们 你还在砸酒馆呢 |
[02:01] | I think you’ve spent too much time | 我觉得你是花了太多时间 |
[02:02] | staring at yourself in the mirror, | 盯着镜子中的自己了 |
[02:04] | because your perception of reality is a bit warped. | 因为你对现实的理解都有点扭曲了 |
[02:07] | You know the rules. | 你应该懂规矩的 |
[02:09] | I don’t give a damn about your rules, | 我才不管你的狗屁规则呢 |
[02:11] | or laying low. | 我也不会低调 |
[02:12] | There’s no one in this city who can stop us. | 这座城市里没人能阻止我们 |
[02:15] | Including you, Snart. | 包括你 史纳特 |
[02:17] | It sounds to me like you’re saying you want out. | 听上去你们的意思是想分道扬镳了 |
[02:19] | Guess so. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Well, if you’re out… | 你们要是想分 |
[02:27] | you’re out. | 那就分吧 |
[02:56] | No! | 不要 |
[03:05] | You lost, Scudder. | 你输了 斯卡德 |
[03:07] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[03:13] | Go. | 走 |
[03:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[03:20] | 中城布鲁姆 实业公司 正门 | |
[03:30] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[03:37] | Give me a hand here. | 帮我一把 |
[03:44] | Demo starts in a month. Get everything out of here. | 还有一个月就要展示了 把东西都清理出去 |
[03:51] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:01] | Where’s Snart? | 史纳特在哪 |
[04:03] | Where’s Snart? | 史纳特在哪 |
[04:09] | This is from a security camera inside Iron Heights. | 这是铁山监狱里的监控视频 |
[04:12] | Forensic analysis indicates that the footage is genuine, | 法证分析表明这段视频是真的 |
[04:15] | no evidence of tampering. | 没有被编辑过 |
[04:17] | And we’re pretty sure this is Doctor Alchemy that did this? | 确定是炼金术博士干的吗 |
[04:20] | The last thing Clariss said before he died. | 克拉里斯临死前说的 |
[04:22] | Unless someone else killed him. | 除非是别人杀了他 |
[04:24] | Like a meta with telekinesis or cloaking abilities. | 比如有心灵遥感和会隐身的超能力者 |
[04:28] | We’ve got both on our Earth. | 我们地球上这两种人都有 |
[04:29] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么做 |
[04:30] | Our meta-human specialist at CCPD, | 我们中城警局的超能力者专家 |
[04:32] | Julian Albert, he prefers to work alone, | 朱利安·艾伯特 他喜欢单打独斗 |
[04:35] | but I got feelers out on his investigation. | 不过我了派人去探听他的调查进展 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna go there now and see if he dug up anything. | 我现在去看看他有没有什么发现 |
[04:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:42] | Okay, well, until then, you guys want to train? | 好吧 在那之前你们想训练一下吗 |
[04:44] | Well, now, we have to think about getting back to our Earth. | 现在我们得考虑回到我们的地球了 |
[04:47] | We’ve been here long enough. | 我们已经来这够久了 |
[04:48] | I’ve still got a lot to learn. | 可我还要很多东西要学 |
[04:50] | Your words, not mine. | 你说的 不是我说的 |
[04:52] | I… | 我 |
[04:54] | fine. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Well, if you want to train, | 如果你想训练 |
[04:57] | let’s train… | 那我们就训练吧 |
[04:59] | speedster style. | 极速者风格 |
[05:09] | Damn, Jesse’s almost as fast as Barry. | 厉害 杰西都快和巴里一样快了 |
[05:11] | Velocity’s just under Mach 3. | 速度快要达到3马赫了 |
[05:13] | Heart rate, 100 BPMs. Her vitals are normal. | 心率每分钟100 她的体征都很正常 |
[05:15] | Yeah, no, we already know all that. | 是的 我们已经知道了 |
[05:17] | Cisco, we need to test her reflexes. | 西斯科 我们需要测试她的条件反射 |
[05:18] | Can we test her reflexes? | 我们能测试她的条件反射吗 |
[05:20] | Patience, Harry, patience. | 耐心点 哈里 耐心点 |
[05:22] | If anyone’s gonna teach Jesse the ways of the Speed Force– | 要是有人能教给杰西怎么控制神速力 |
[05:24] | – It’s Barry. – Thank you. | -肯定是巴里 -谢谢 |
[05:49] | Okay. Well, that wasn’t very heroic. | 好吧 刚才不是很有英雄范 |
[05:52] | Nope. | 是的 |
[05:53] | But there is a lesson in there somewhere. | 不过你应该从中学到点东西 |
[05:55] | What’s that? | 学什么 |
[05:56] | The difference between having powers and having precision. | 有能力和做得准之间的差别 |
[05:59] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:00] | I mean, it’s gonna take more than speed | 要打败这些超能力者 |
[06:01] | to take down some of these metas. | 需要的不止是速度 |
[06:03] | You got to think, anticipate. | 要运用脑子 先发制人 |
[06:05] | When you enter a new environment, | 当你走进一个新环境时 |
[06:06] | you got to case every inch of it. | 要仔细查看每一个角落 |
[06:07] | You never run in blind. | 绝对不能鲁莽行事 |
[06:09] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:10] | I’ve become Oliver. | 我变成奥利弗了 |
[06:16] | Maybe we should stay a little bit longer. | 也许我们应该在这多待一阵 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[06:20] | It’s gonna take some time to master your powers, Jesse. | 掌控超能力是需要时间的 杰西 |
[06:22] | – You’ll get the hang of it. – Yeah, I know, thanks. | -你会掌握窍门的 -我知道 谢谢 |
[06:24] | Well, since I will be here for a while, | 既然我会在这多待一阵 |
[06:26] | do you want to get out of here? | 要不要一起出去玩玩 |
[06:28] | – Where to? – Does it matter? | -去哪 -有所谓吗 |
[06:32] | No touching. | 不许有肢体接触 |
[06:35] | Not what I meant by staying longer! | 我说的待一阵子 不是这样的 |
[06:37] | I should probably get back to CCPN. | 我应该回《中城时报》了 |
[06:38] | – All right. – I’ll see you tonight? | -好 -今晚见吗 |
[06:40] | – Can’t wait. – Okay. | -等不及了 -好 |
[06:44] | – Hey, Harry. – Yeah? | -哈里 -什么 |
[06:45] | Are you really sure you have to leave? | 你真的一定要走吗 |
[06:47] | Just a lot I still have to fix on my Earth. | 我的地球上还有很多东西要修复 |
[06:49] | Yeah, but you know it’s more fun | 但是你留在我们的地球上 |
[06:50] | when you’re here helping us fix stuff on our Earth. | 帮忙修复东西会更有意思 |
[06:53] | He is right. | 他说得对 |
[06:54] | It hasn’t been the same without you. | 你不在的时候都不一样了 |
[06:55] | The team doesn’t feel complete without Harrison Wells. | 没有哈里森·威尔斯 这个团队就不完整 |
[06:59] | Then change that. | 那就改变一下吧 |
[07:01] | There’s a whole multiverse of Harrison Wells | 整个多元宇宙里有这么多哈里森·威尔斯 |
[07:03] | out there at your fingertips. | 你们都能触手可及 |
[07:05] | You want one? Let’s go get one. | 需要一个吗 那就去找吧 |
[07:13] | Yeah, now I remembered it. | 我现在想起来了 |
[07:16] | Thank you, Officer Mayer. | 谢谢你 迈尔警官 |
[07:20] | So sorry. I got held up at the courthouse. | 很抱歉 我在法院有事耽搁了 |
[07:22] | No problem. | 没事 |
[07:23] | You’re the one doing me the favor. | 找你帮忙的人是我 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I wouldn’t thank me just yet. | 先别急着谢我 |
[07:26] | Oh, you couldn’t find anything. | 你什么都查不到 |
[07:28] | Nope, no one at the DA’s office | 是的 地检办公室里 |
[07:30] | knows anything about anybody named Alchemy. | 没人认识叫炼金术师的人 |
[07:32] | Oh, damn. | 可恶 |
[07:34] | This is, um… | 这事 |
[07:37] | Meta-human related, I assume? | 我猜和超能力者有关吧 |
[07:39] | – It appears to be. – Yikes. | -好像是的 -不妙啊 |
[07:41] | – I know. – Okay. | -我知道 -好了 |
[07:42] | You let me know if there’s anything I can do for you, yeah? | 需要帮忙就来找我 好吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah, thanks for bringing it yourself, Cecile. | 好 谢谢你把文件拿给我 塞西尔 |
[07:50] | It was my pleasure. | 别客气 |
[08:00] | This is really nice. | 太好了 |
[08:01] | Staying in is so much better than going out. | 待在家里比出门舒服多了 |
[08:06] | – When you have jobs like ours? Yes. – Yes. | -对干咱们这行的人来说 是的 -没错 |
[08:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | You’re just really handsome. | 你真的很帅 |
[08:22] | You are not so bad yourself. | 你也很漂亮 |
[08:51] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[08:53] | I didn’t think you were gonna be home for a while, right? | 我以为你不会这么早回来 |
[08:55] | My plans changed. | 改变计划了 |
[08:58] | Unfortunately. I’m just gonna go upstairs. | 真不巧 我先上楼了 |
[09:00] | You can have a beer, sit with us. | 你可以喝瓶啤酒 和我们坐会 |
[09:03] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[09:06] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[09:07] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对… 对不起 |
[09:09] | I-I… should we rain check, or… | 我… 能改天再续吗 还是… |
[09:11] | Barry, I am not upset because our date got interrupted. | 巴里 我没有因为约会被打断而不开心 |
[09:13] | – That, I understand. – What do you mean? | -我明白 -你想说什么 |
[09:15] | You, speeding away when my dad walks in. | 我爸爸一进门 你就极速闪开 |
[09:18] | – Yeah. – Because, what, we’re kissing? | -是啊 -因为我们在接吻吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, Iris, exactly. | 是啊 爱瑞丝 |
[09:21] | What, you don’t want to kiss me? | 难道你不想亲我吗 |
[09:23] | Of course I want to kiss you. | 我当然想亲你 |
[09:24] | But not in front of him. | 但不是当着他的面 |
[09:26] | What does that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[09:27] | He’s your… he’s our… | 他是你的… 是我们的 |
[09:31] | Joe. | 他是乔 |
[09:32] | Joe. I don’t know. | 他是乔 我也不知道 |
[09:33] | – Barry, we are adults. – I know. | -巴里 我们都是成年人了 -我知道 |
[09:35] | – We are dating. – Yeah. | -而且我们在一起 -是 |
[09:37] | We should be able to kiss. | 我们可以接吻的 |
[09:39] | I agree. | 同意 |
[09:41] | Okay, yep. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | Yep. You should talk to him. | 你应该去和他聊聊 |
[09:45] | I… about? | 我 聊什么 |
[09:48] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真要聊吗 -是的 |
[09:49] | Go talk to him. | 去和他聊聊 |
[09:51] | – Yeah, sure, I’ll talk to him. – Okay. | -好吧 我去和他聊聊 -好吧 |
[09:53] | – About us kissing. – Yeah. | -聊我们接吻的事 -好 |
[09:55] | It’s not gonna be awkward at all. | 一定也不会尴尬的 |
[09:57] | Let me know how it goes. | 聊完了告诉我情况 |
[09:59] | It’s gonna be awkward, that’s how. | 结果肯定就是很尴尬 |
[10:17] | Where’s Snart? | 史纳特在哪 |
[10:21] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[10:24] | Where are you? | 你人在哪 |
[10:30] | Boo. | 在这呢 |
[10:32] | Scudder? | 斯卡德 |
[10:33] | Where’s Snart? | 史纳特在哪 |
[10:36] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[10:42] | Then I guess I’ll just have to find someone who does. | 那看来我得找个知道他下落的人 |
[10:54] | And I know just the girl. | 我正好知道这么个人 |
[11:02] | Yeah, Sam Scudder. He threw me into a mirror. | 山姆·斯卡德把我扔向镜子 |
[11:04] | I fell out of a second-story window. | 我从二楼窗户摔下来 |
[11:05] | So Scudder’s going after everyone in Snart’s old crew | 斯卡德为了找到史纳特 在追击他 |
[11:09] | to track him down? | 以前的小队成员吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah, but the only problem is, | 但唯一的问题是 |
[11:11] | Scudder’s not gonna find him. | 斯卡德找不到他的 |
[11:12] | Snart’s gone. | 史纳特不在了 |
[11:14] | What do you mean, he’s gone? | 你说他不在了是什么意思 |
[11:15] | He’s gone. I thought I– | 他走了 我记得… |
[11:17] | Oliver told me that Snart left | 奥利弗告诉我史纳特与 |
[11:19] | with some friends of ours on a…trip. | 我们的一些朋友去…旅行了 |
[11:23] | I don’t even want to know. | 我都不想知道 |
[11:25] | One of Snart’s old crew is at Iron Heights. | 史纳特之前的一个同伙在铁山监狱 |
[11:26] | I’ll go see if I can talk to her. | 我去看看能不能和她谈谈 |
[11:28] | Okay, I’ll see if I can locate | 好的 我看能不能 |
[11:29] | any others at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 去尖端科研实验室找人帮忙 |
[11:32] | Actually… I’m sorry, I just– | 实际上 抱歉 我只是… |
[11:35] | I need to talk to you about something really quick. | 我需要和你说些事情 马上好 |
[11:39] | Okay, so I-I know | 好吧 我知道 |
[11:40] | it’s probably awkward | 看到我和爱瑞丝接吻 |
[11:42] | seeing me and Iris kiss. | 你一定很尴尬 |
[11:45] | – Uh, yeah. – Yeah. | -是没错 -对啊 |
[11:47] | So I-I was just thinking, maybe… | 所以我就想 也许… |
[11:49] | did it have to be awkward? | 一定要这么尴尬吗 |
[11:52] | Do you mean like this conversation? | 你是说像这次谈话这样吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, like this conversation. | 对 像这次谈话这样 |
[11:55] | I don’t know, just ’cause the next time, um, you see us, | 我不知道 就是下一次你看到我们 |
[11:59] | we may kiss again in front of you. | 可能又会在你面前接吻 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | So I just want to make sure | 所以我就想确认一下 |
[12:04] | that that is…okay with you. | 那个 你不会介意 |
[12:07] | Look, Bar. | 你看 巴仔 |
[12:11] | – You’re an adult. – Yes. | -你是个成年人 -是的 |
[12:13] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的事就行 |
[12:14] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[12:16] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[12:18] | I don’t love watching you two make out. | 我不爱看你俩亲热 |
[12:22] | Okay, and just-just so you know, | 好吧 还有就是 |
[12:23] | I am gonna tell Iris that-that we talked about this. | 我要告诉爱瑞丝我们谈过这事了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, like I said. Do what you got to do. | 行 就像我说的 做你该做的 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:33] | How sure are you that this will work? | 你对这东西能用有多大把握 |
[12:36] | Pretty sure. | 肯定没问题 |
[12:37] | Okay, but how’s this going to help us | 那好 但这东西要怎么帮我们 |
[12:39] | find another Harrison Wells? | 找到另一个哈里森·威尔斯呢 |
[12:40] | You ever go fishing, Snow? | 你钓过鱼吗 斯诺 |
[12:42] | – No. – No, all right. | -没有 -没有 好吧 |
[12:44] | When you go fishing, you use lures. | 当你去钓鱼的时候 你用鱼饵 |
[12:45] | Lures attract fish. | 鱼饵引来鱼 |
[12:46] | Fish end up on your fishing pole. | 鱼最终咬上你的竿 |
[12:47] | This satellite is our fishing pole, | 这个卫星就是我们的钓鱼竿 |
[12:49] | through which we’re going to cast our very tempting bait | 通过这个把我们非常诱人的鱼饵 |
[12:51] | out into the world’s largest ocean. | 投入世界上最大的海洋 |
[12:53] | Okay, how? | 怎么投 |
[12:55] | How? Cisco will open a breach, | 怎么投 西斯科会打开一个缺口 |
[12:57] | and this satellite will shootho message embedded | 然后这个卫星会向多元宇宙发射 |
[13:00] | with a tachyon-enhanced laser out into the multiverse, | 嵌在加强的超光速粒子激光上的信号 |
[13:02] | and any Earth that is technologically advanced enough | 然后任何科技足够先进的地球 |
[13:05] | should be able to receive it. | 都应该能够接收到 |
[13:07] | Okay, let’s say this somehow works. | 好吧 就先说这东西能运行 |
[13:10] | Just ’cause they can solve a riddle | 只是因为他们能解决谜题 |
[13:13] | doesn’t mean they’re a right fit for the team. | 不代表他们适合这个团队 |
[13:15] | A riddle. Did you say riddle? | 谜题 你刚才说了谜题吗 |
[13:17] | – Yeah. – How dare you, sir. | -是啊 -怎么能这么说 先生 |
[13:18] | This is not a riddle. | 这可不是个谜题 |
[13:19] | This is a complex algorithmic cryptogram | 这是个复杂的暗码算法 |
[13:22] | designed to test deductive reasoning, | 设计出来测试演绎推理 |
[13:24] | IQ, problem-solving skills, | 智商 问题解决能力 |
[13:25] | anything that our team will need to combat threats, | 以及小队消除威胁需要的所有能力 |
[13:29] | meta-human or otherwise. | 打击超能力者还是别的什么 |
[13:31] | Okay, so you’re just sending out an intergalactic IQ test | 所以你把一个星际智商测试题 |
[13:34] | to all of your doppelgangers in the multiverse. | 发给了多元宇宙中你所有的二重身 |
[13:36] | Not just a test. Think of it as an invitation. | 不仅仅是测试 把它当作是一次邀请 |
[13:38] | Think of it as an elaborate “Help wanted” ad. | 当作一支精心制作的”求助”广告 |
[13:41] | Will it test their attitudes, too? | 它能测试他们的态度吗 |
[13:43] | ‘Cause I’m not sure I can stomach another Wells | 因为我不确定能不能忍受另一个 |
[13:44] | with your bedside manner. | 跟你一个脾气的威尔斯 |
[13:45] | I care for you too, you jack wagon. | 我可在乎你了 你个屌丝 |
[13:48] | System is calibrated. | 系统校准好了 |
[13:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[14:00] | And… | 然后… |
[14:05] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[14:06] | – That’s it? – Yeah, that’s it. | -这就行了 -对 这就行了 |
[14:08] | So now what? | 然后呢 |
[14:09] | Now… | 然后… |
[14:11] | we go get a Big Belly burger. | 我们去吃个大贝利汉堡 |
[14:19] | – That’s insane. What a rush. – I know. | -真刺激 太快了 -我知道 |
[14:21] | I mean, it took me a while to get used to it. | 我花了一段时间才习惯的 |
[14:23] | I can’t believe you’re not sick at all. | 不敢相信你竟然没感到不舒服 |
[14:25] | I must have an iron stomach. | 我一定是有个铁打的胃 |
[14:27] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 好吧 你不会是想告诉我 |
[14:28] | that Barry has never taken you on a run? | 巴里从来没有带你跑过吧 |
[14:30] | No. | 没有 |
[14:33] | Well, then, I guess it’s a good thing you’ve got me. | 那你有我真是幸运了 |
[14:36] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[14:40] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. Am I–am I reading this, | 抱歉 我是不是对这事 |
[14:44] | like, really wrong or something? | 会错情了还是什么 |
[14:45] | No, no. | 不不 |
[14:46] | I like you, Jesse. It’s just… | 我喜欢你 杰西 就只是… |
[14:49] | It’s just what? | 只是什么 |
[14:51] | You’re going home soon. | 你很快回家了 |
[14:53] | To another Earth. | 去另一个地球 |
[14:54] | Ah, right. Yeah. | 对了 是啊 |
[14:56] | Yeah, no, it’s-it’s cool, yeah. | 是啊 没事 我理解 |
[14:59] | – Jesse, I… – No, no, no. | -杰西 我… -别别 |
[15:00] | It’s–it’s totally cool. | 完全没事的 |
[15:02] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[15:06] | So…so friends, then? | 那就…那就当朋友了 |
[15:08] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[15:11] | Well, as friends, I mean, | 不过作为朋友 我是说 |
[15:13] | we can still run around the city, right? | 我们还能在城市里跑的吧 |
[15:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:18] | Good-looking guy. | 长得不错啊 |
[15:20] | For a criminal. | 作为一个罪犯来说 |
[15:22] | Well, he’s more than just a criminal now. | 他现在不仅仅是个罪犯了 |
[15:23] | Apparently, he’s a meta who can travel through mirrors. | 他显然是一个能穿越镜子的超能力者 |
[15:27] | I got this one. He’s, uh… | 我给他起名字 叫… |
[15:29] | – Mirror Master. – What the– | -镜像大师 -什么鬼 |
[15:30] | – Boom. – That’s good. | -比你快 -名字不错 |
[15:31] | Thank you, we had a Mirror Master on our Earth, | 谢了 我们的地球上有个镜像大师 |
[15:33] | Evan McCulloch. Wasn’t a meta, though. | 叫伊万·麦克洛奇 但他不是超能力者 |
[15:35] | He had some kind of mirror gun that he used. | 他用过一种什么镜像枪 |
[15:38] | How’d it work? | 什么原理 |
[15:38] | Must’ve had dimensional warping tech | 肯定用了什么转换维度的技术 |
[15:41] | that changed everything into two dimensions. | 让所有东西都变成了二维的 |
[15:43] | Well, Scudder is hell-bent on finding Snart, | 斯卡德正在疯狂寻找史纳特 |
[15:45] | and he’s going after anybody that worked with him in the past. | 他在追查所有过去和史纳特有交集的人 |
[15:48] | Joe’s interviewing one of ’em right now. | 乔正在审讯他们中的某个人 |
[15:49] | Well, all of Snart’s known associates | 所有已知的和史纳特合作的人 |
[15:51] | are either presumed dead or gone AWOL, | 不是假定死亡了就是失踪了 |
[15:54] | except for one. | 除了一个人 |
[15:56] | – That’s her. – Rosalind Dillon. | -就是她 -罗莎琳德·狄伦 |
[15:58] | Says she has the ability to induce crippling vertigo. | 据说她能引起严重的眩晕 |
[16:03] | – She’s, uh– – Top, like a top. She’s the Top. | -她叫 -尖峰人 就像在山巅 |
[16:04] | That’s her name. Top. Amazing. | 就叫这个 尖峰人 赞 |
[16:06] | What, you want to go? | 怎样 你来起啊 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 行了 |
[16:09] | Do we think that she can lead us to Scudder? | 那她可以让我们找到斯卡德吗 |
[16:11] | I’ll have to see if Joe gets any answers out of her. | 我去看看乔从她那能问出什么 |
[16:19] | Heard your ex is back in town. | 听说你前任回来了 |
[16:21] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[16:23] | He pay you a visit, Ms. Dillon? | 他来找你了吗 狄伦小姐 |
[16:28] | They don’t let people like me have visitors here, Detective. | 这里不让人探访我这种罪犯 警探 |
[16:32] | All day, all night, in my boring little cell. | 整日整夜困在这个无趣的小房子里 |
[16:38] | Makes a girl go crazy. | 让我快发疯了呢 |
[16:40] | Scudder tried to kill one of your old crewmates last night. | 昨晚斯卡德试图杀害你过去的某个队友 |
[16:44] | – Leon Williams? – Tried? Too bad he failed. | -里昂·威廉姆斯 -试图 真可惜没得手 |
[16:46] | He’s gonna try to kill more. | 他还会继续追杀更多人 |
[16:48] | – Any idea who? – Give us a name. | -知道有谁吗 -告诉我们名字 |
[16:51] | I’ll see what we can do about your current situation. | 我就想办法让你过得舒服些 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | Let us know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了告诉我们 |
[17:03] | – Sorry, Joe. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 乔 -没事 |
[17:06] | I appreciate your setting up the interview, though. | 不过我还是很感谢你安排这次会面 |
[17:08] | It looks like I owe you another one. | 看来我又欠你个人情 |
[17:09] | You know, these IOUs are starting to pile up. | 你欠的人情可越来越多了 |
[17:12] | I have an idea about that. | 我有个主意 |
[17:13] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[17:16] | – Scudder? – You want me? | -斯卡德 -你想抓我 |
[17:18] | Come and get me. | 来抓啊 |
[17:29] | So you saw Sam Scudder and Rosalind Dillon | 你是说你看见斯卡德和罗莎琳德·狄伦 |
[17:31] | escape through a glass window? | 穿越玻璃窗逃出去了 |
[17:33] | Like I said, he grabbed her hand. | 如我所说 他拉着她的手 |
[17:35] | They walked to the window, and then poof, they were gone. | 走向窗户 然后突然就不见了 |
[17:38] | So, mirrors, windows. | 镜子 窗户 |
[17:40] | It sounds like he can travel through anything | 似乎只要有反射面 |
[17:41] | that has a reflective surface. | 他就能穿越 |
[17:42] | How exactly does he do that? | 他具体是怎么做的 |
[17:44] | He must be able to link Einstein-Rosen bridges | 他一定是可以把爱因斯坦-罗森桥 |
[17:46] | to anything with high solar reflectance, right? | 连接到任何太阳反射率高的物体吧 |
[17:48] | So he creates wormholes through reflections. | 所以他是通过反射制造虫洞 |
[17:51] | That’s a new one. | 这可真新鲜 |
[17:51] | Look, I can’t pretend to understand or care | 我就不装得听懂那堆科学术语了 |
[17:54] | about the science of it all, but we need to find Dillon | 我也不在乎 但得在发生惨剧之前 |
[17:56] | and Scudder before something really bad happens. | 找到狄伦和斯卡德 |
[17:58] | So I’m gonna go old-school at the precinct. | 我去局里找老办法解决了 |
[18:01] | I’ll see you later. | 晚会儿见 |
[18:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:03] | Pings. We got pings. | 外部有人连接进来 |
[18:05] | Looks like some of your doppelgangers out there | 估计是你的二重身在外面 |
[18:07] | actually cracked your code, Harry. | 破解了你的代码 哈里 |
[18:08] | That was fast. | 速度可真快 |
[18:10] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去看看 |
[18:13] | Guys? We’re… | 大伙 我们… |
[18:18] | Dad seems fine. | 老爸看起来很好啊 |
[18:20] | Yeah, no, he’s still a little weird about it. | 不 他还是有点担心的 |
[18:22] | You talked to him, though, right? | 不过你和他谈过了 对吧 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Yeah, it’ll be good. | 会没事的 |
[18:28] | Okay, great. | 好的 挺好 |
[18:29] | – Then I’ll see you tonight. – All right. | -那我们晚上见 -好 |
[18:31] | You’ll pick a good movie? | 你选个好看的电影哦 |
[18:33] | – I’ll try. – Okay. | -我尽量 -好的 |
[18:36] | I’m also gonna try to find our meta-humans | 我也尽量找找那个超能力者 |
[18:39] | that apparently no one else cares about right now. | 显然现在没人管这事了 |
[18:45] | Where the hell did you go? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[18:48] | How many times do I have to tell you, Rosa? | 我要告诉你几遍 罗莎 |
[18:51] | I was stuck in there. | 我被困在这里了 |
[18:53] | Whatever it was that hit me gave me this crazy ability. | 不管我被什么击中了 反正有超能力了 |
[18:58] | And to me, all this just happened last night. | 在我看来 这都是昨晚才发生的 |
[19:01] | It’s been three years, Sam. | 已经三年了 山姆 |
[19:04] | So many things are different now. | 有很多事情已经不一样了 |
[19:06] | You were hit too, weren’t you? | 你也被击中了 对不对 |
[19:08] | You can do things like me? | 你也和我一样有超能力了吗 |
[19:10] | – Yeah. – Show me. | -对 -给我看看 |
[19:22] | You might want to hold onto something. | 那你最好抓紧了 |
[19:44] | See, Sammy? | 看到没 山姆 |
[19:46] | Too much has changed. | 有太多东西已经改变了 |
[19:51] | Then let’s change it back. | 那我们就改变回去 |
[19:55] | I can stop Snart, Rosa. | 我可以阻止史纳特 罗莎 |
[19:57] | We…can stop Snart. | 我们可以阻止史纳特 |
[20:00] | Snart? He’s gone. | 史纳特 他不在了 |
[20:04] | Long gone. | 早就不在了 |
[20:05] | Then let’s take this city. | 那我们就夺下这座城市 |
[20:09] | We can be who we want to now. | 我们现在想做什么都可以 |
[20:10] | We can be in control. | 我们能掌控一切 |
[20:13] | There’s no one in this city who can stop us now. | 现在城市里没有人能阻止我们了 |
[20:17] | There’s one person who can. | 还有一个人能 |
[20:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:23] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[20:25] | Well, hey, now. | 你好啊 |
[20:27] | I-I solved the derivative you done beamed up. | 我破解了你们发出的导数信号 |
[20:30] | My name is Wells, Harrison Wells. | 我叫威尔斯 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[20:33] | You can call me Hell’s Wells. | 你们可以叫我地狱威尔斯 |
[20:34] | They call me that ’cause of my past. | 我这个称号源于我的过去 |
[20:35] | I won’t get into it with you now right and proper. | 现在不方便跟你们细说 |
[20:39] | I’d like to hitch wagons and– | 我得去赶马车了 |
[20:42] | I had a bad dinner. | 晚饭吃得不好 |
[20:44] | – Pass. – All right. | -换 -好 |
[20:45] | This is Earth-17. | 这是地球十七 |
[20:47] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[20:48] | Salutations to all of you out there in the multiverse. | 多元宇宙的各位 你们好 |
[20:52] | I have of late, wherefore I know not, received a communiqué | 我最近不知为何收到 |
[20:54] | from the citizens of Terra-Prime. | “盛世地球”市民的公报 |
[20:58] | Terra-Prime? | “盛世地球” |
[20:59] | – Nerd. – Pass. | -智障 -换 |
[21:02] | Bonjour. Moi, je suis Harrison Wells. | 大家好 我是哈里森·威尔斯 |
[21:05] | You can’t trust a mime. | 小丑不可信 |
[21:06] | – Can’t argue with that. – Pass. | -有道理 -换 |
[21:08] | Okay, guys. We’re 0 for 3 now. | 好了 三个都不行 |
[21:10] | This is our last one. | 这是最后一个了 |
[21:13] | It’s coming from Earth-19. | 他来自地球十九 |
[21:16] | Hello, hello, hello. | 大家好啊 |
[21:18] | Hello, out there in the multiverse, | 多元宇宙的各位 你们好 |
[21:20] | whoever you may be. | 也不知道你们是谁 |
[21:24] | I really enjoyed cracking the cryptogram you broadcast. | 你们的密码让我破解得很爽啊 |
[21:27] | I like the cute trick, | 小把戏真有意思 |
[21:29] | embedding the secondary measures | 在原始数据串中 |
[21:30] | in the primary data string. It’s clever. | 嵌入辅助措施 聪明 |
[21:32] | Most people wouldn’t have caught it. | 多数人都接收不到 |
[21:34] | I caught it. But that’s the point. | 重要的是 我接收到了 |
[21:35] | You need a genius, I guess, | 我想你们需要个聪明人 |
[21:39] | to help you in your fight | 帮助你们打击 |
[21:41] | against these awful meta-hominids. | 那些可怕的超能力者 |
[21:43] | Well, I got to tell you– I got to tell you, to me, | 我得告诉你们 告诉我自己 |
[21:46] | that sounds like fun. | 听着很有趣 |
[21:48] | So…I’ll enclose my curriculum vitae. | 我把我的简历发给你们吧 |
[21:52] | You already know we speak the same language. | 你们都知道我们语言相通 |
[21:53] | But take a look. Tell me what you think. | 先看看 再跟我说你们的想法 |
[21:56] | Until our next communion. | 下次见面再聊 |
[21:57] | Oh, where are my manners? | 我咋能这么无礼呢 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | – Not bad. – Not bad at all. | -不错 -很不错 |
[22:07] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[22:08] | – Pass. – What? | -换 -什么 |
[22:10] | – Pass. – Wait, what? Wait a minute. | -换 -等等 等等 |
[22:12] | That guy cracked the code, and he wants to do it. | 这家伙破解了密码 他有心帮忙 |
[22:14] | And he’s nice, and he’s not evil. | 他人不错 又不坏 |
[22:16] | And that’s a combination of Wells we haven’t had thus far. | 结合了我们已知的威尔斯的所有特点 |
[22:20] | All my life, everyone I’ve ever hired to work for me, | 我这辈子都靠我的直觉 |
[22:22] | I have trusted my gut. | 招人来帮忙 |
[22:24] | My gut tells me that’s not the guy. | 直觉告诉我这人不行 |
[22:25] | Keep looking. | 接着找 |
[22:46] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 苍天啊 |
[22:48] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 听我说 |
[22:50] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | I thought you guys were supposed to talk about us. | 我还以为你们已经聊过我俩的事了 |
[22:56] | We did. | 聊了 |
[22:57] | Then why are you being so weird? | 那你干嘛还那么别扭 |
[22:59] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[23:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[23:02] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[23:03] | I already told him, if you two want to cuddle, | 我跟他说了 如果你俩想依偎一起 |
[23:08] | make out, do whatever, | 想亲热 或别的什么 |
[23:09] | I-I-I…go for it. | 我都…不介意的 |
[23:11] | I don’t care. | 我不介意的 |
[23:12] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[23:14] | Should we give you guys a minute? | 我们是不是该回避一下 |
[23:15] | – Yeah. – No, no, it’s fine. | -对 -不 没事 |
[23:18] | Look, Barry, this isn’t about my dad anymore. | 巴里 这不再是我爸的原因了 |
[23:20] | He’s fine with it. | 他都不介意了 |
[23:21] | I’m not totally fine with it. | 我没有完全不介意 |
[23:23] | So why do you have a problem with this? | 你怎么还觉得别扭呢 |
[23:27] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:29] | There’s a robbery at First National. | 第一国家银行发生抢劫 |
[23:31] | – Suspects match Scudder and Dillon’s description.- Scudder and Dillon | -嫌犯是斯卡德和狄伦 -斯卡德和狄伦 |
[23:35] | – Yeah, I’m sorry, I got to go. – Okay. | -抱歉 我得走了 -走吧 |
[23:37] | Hey…let me help. | 我也去帮你吧 |
[23:39] | We’ve been training for a reason, right? | 养兵千日 用兵一时 对吧 |
[23:41] | – I’ve got to try. – Yeah, all right, cool. | -让我试试吧 -好 走吧 |
[23:42] | – Just follow my lead. – Okay. | -听我指示 -好 |
[23:49] | We keep this up, | 继续干下去 |
[23:51] | baby, we’ll be set for life. | 宝贝 咱们就衣食无忧了 |
[23:53] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[23:59] | Let’s do it again. | 再干一票 |
[24:04] | Anything for you, baby. | 为你在所不辞 宝贝 |
[24:06] | Yeah, so we’re not gonna let you leave here with that. | 对啊 那就不能让你们带着东西离开 |
[24:10] | Hey, Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[24:13] | Heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[24:15] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[24:16] | Can’t say the same for you, though. | 这位就没怎么听过了 |
[24:18] | The name’s Jesse Quick. | 我是杰西·快客 |
[24:20] | So…I’m sorry, Scudder, | 抱歉 斯卡德 |
[24:22] | but your little crime spree, it’s gonna have to end here. | 你这偷盗勾当到此为止 |
[24:25] | Oh, I don’t think you have much of a say in it. | 我想这事由不得你来定 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna take whatever I want. | 我想拿什么就拿什么 |
[24:29] | I thought you were looking for Leonard Snart. | 还以为你在找莱昂纳多·史纳特 |
[24:31] | Why bother? His reign is over. | 何苦呢 他的威风不再 |
[24:34] | There’s a–a new king in town. | 城里已另立新王 |
[24:36] | And I’m the queen. | 而我是王后 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 这我就不确定了 |
[24:40] | Oh, I would, little girl. | 我确定 小姑娘 |
[24:48] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[24:49] | There. | 那边 |
[24:51] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[24:52] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[25:30] | Nice skirt, Top. | 裙子不错 尖峰人 |
[25:32] | Top. | 尖峰人[也指陀螺] |
[25:33] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[25:35] | Because they spin, spin, spin. | 因为它们会旋转 旋转 旋转 |
[25:40] | What? What’s happening? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[25:58] | I can’t get my balance. | 我失去平衡了 |
[25:59] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没事的 |
[26:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[26:02] | But you won’t. | 但是你就有事了 |
[26:04] | Good luck getting him out. | 祝你们能成功把他救出来 |
[26:07] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[26:16] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生什么了 -我不知道 |
[26:18] | I don’t know, okay? I looked at Dillon, | 我不知道 我看了狄伦一眼 |
[26:19] | and I lost my balance. | 然后就失去了平衡了 |
[26:21] | She’s a meta-human | 她是个超能力者 |
[26:22] | who induces vertigo. | 引发了眩晕 |
[26:24] | She just whammied you. | 她直接就让你失去平衡了 |
[26:25] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我猜是这样的吧 |
[26:27] | It doesn’t really matter, does it? | 现在说这些都没意义了 |
[26:29] | Because now Barry’s trapped in there and it’s because of me. | 全都是因为我 现在巴里被困在了那里 |
[26:32] | Well, you know, I– | 你知道吗 我 |
[26:34] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[26:42] | What is he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[26:43] | Is that some sort of mirror language? | 是某种镜像语吗 |
[26:45] | Mirrors show objects in reverse. | 镜子显现出的是相反的事物 |
[26:48] | Maybe that’s what we’re hearing here. | 也许我们听到的就是这个 |
[26:49] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个验证的方法 |
[26:52] | What are you looking for, Cisco? | 西斯科 你在找什么 |
[26:53] | You ever seen “Twin Peaks”? | 你们看过《双峰》吗 |
[26:53] | 《双峰》是1990年由大卫·林奇 导演的美国系列电视剧 | |
[26:55] | Of course not. Why do I ask? | 肯定没看过 问也白问 |
[26:57] | This is an old backmasking trick | 这是一种逆录音的手法 |
[26:59] | they used for The Man from Another Place, | 在剧中的外星人角色身上使用过 |
[27:01] | where they record his audio backwards | 他们把他的音频倒着录下来 |
[27:03] | and then play it forwards. | 然后正着播放出来 |
[27:04] | Like the Ozzy Osbourne records. | 就像是奥兹·奥斯朋的唱片 |
[27:07] | Sure, let’s go with that. | 就是这个意思 |
[27:08] | Okay, Barry, say something. | 巴里 说几句话吧 |
[27:12] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[27:14] | Get me out of here. | 快把我弄出去 |
[27:15] | Now we can understand you. | 现在能听懂你的话了 |
[27:16] | How do we get him out of there? | 我们如何把他救出来 |
[27:17] | Barry, have you tried to phase out yet? | 巴里 你试过穿出来吗 |
[27:19] | Yes. It’s not working. | 试过了 不行 |
[27:20] | If Scudder used this mirror as a wormhole, | 如果斯卡德把镜子用作虫洞的话 |
[27:22] | then these molecules are in a hyper state of flux, so all– | 那么这些分子就处于超流动状态 所以 |
[27:24] | We need is something really cold to slow them down. | 我们需要非常寒冷的东西使其降速 |
[27:27] | I can help with that. Let’s go. | 我可以帮忙 我们走吧 |
[27:32] | Keep him company. | 陪陪他 |
[27:41] | Aren’t you gonna need that? | 你不要那个了吗 |
[27:45] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[27:47] | You know, I thought I was ready, but clearly I’m not. | 我以为我准备好了 看来我还没有 |
[27:50] | Jesse, you can’t blame yourself for this. | 杰西 你不能这么自责 |
[27:53] | – What happened to Barry– – It was totally my fault. | -发生在巴里身上的事 -全是我的错 |
[27:56] | I mean, he told me to stay back, but I didn’t listen, you know? | 他让我留在后面 但是我没有听 |
[27:58] | I just ran in blind, and, | 我就盲目地往前跑 |
[28:01] | now he’s stuck, so– | 现在他被困在了里面 |
[28:03] | Look, you made a mistake. So what? | 听着 你是犯了错 那又怎样呢 |
[28:06] | I mean, I’m sure Barry made a lot of mistakes at first too. | 我敢肯定巴里最开始肯定也犯了不少错 |
[28:12] | Don’t let this destroy your confidence. | 不要让这些事摧毁了你的信心 |
[28:13] | You’re meant to do this, Jesse. | 你命中注定是要做这个的 杰西 |
[28:14] | You’re meant to be a speedster. | 你命中注定就是个极速者 |
[28:18] | That’s why you have these powers and I don’t. | 所以你才有这些超能力 而我没有 |
[28:22] | You’re just trying to cheer me up. | 你说这些只是想让我振作起来 |
[28:24] | I know you said you don’t want to hang, so– | 我知道你说过不想和我约会 所以 |
[28:26] | No, I said I didn’t want to hang out because I was scared. | 不 我说不想去约会是因为我很害怕 |
[28:31] | Because you live on another Earth, but | 因为你是住在另外一个地球的 但是 |
[28:36] | I realized I don’t want to be scared of that anymore. | 我意识到我再也不想因此而害怕了 |
[28:55] | I don’t think it’s gonna work. | 我觉得这个没用 |
[28:56] | What do you mean, you don’t think it’s gonna work? | 你觉得这个没用是什么意思 |
[28:57] | I built this to go to absolute zero. | 我设计的这个能达到绝对零度 |
[28:58] | I realize that. But we need the mirror | 这我知道 但是我们需要镜子 |
[29:00] | to maintain zero-point energy long enough | 在足够长的时间里维持零点能 |
[29:02] | for Barry’s molecules to pass through it. | 好让巴里的分子能穿过来 |
[29:04] | Absolute zero’s more than cold enough to do that. | 绝对零度已经足够冷了 |
[29:05] | Normally, but we have to account for the internal energy | 通常情况下是的 但是我们还要考虑 |
[29:07] | of the mirror’s molecules, as well. | 镜子分子的内能 |
[29:09] | So while absolute cold might be the lowest possible temperature, | 所以虽然绝对零度是能达到的最低温度 |
[29:12] | – it’s not the– – It’s not the lowest | -它却不是 -却不是能达到的 |
[29:13] | – enthalpy state possible. – Exactly right. | -最低的焓 -没错 |
[29:15] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[29:17] | I don’t know…yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[29:19] | Okay, go with me here. | 跟上我的思路 |
[29:20] | What if we send this to the other Wells | 我们能不能把这个拿给另外一个威尔斯 |
[29:22] | and see if he can figure something out? | 看他能不能想出什么好办法 |
[29:24] | – Yeah. – What? No. | -好主意 -什么 不行 |
[29:25] | What? Oh, everybody’s replaceable now, is that right? | 所以现在每个人都是可替代的 是吗 |
[29:27] | – Is that what this is? – What are you talking about? | -是不是这样 -你瞎说什么 |
[29:29] | What are you talking about? That’s what you said. | 是你瞎说什么 你不就是这么说的吗 |
[29:30] | That’s not what I said. I’m saying we need to figure out | 我不是这么说的 我说的是我们需要 |
[29:33] | a solution to this problem, and time’s not on our side right now. | 找出解决问题的方法 时间不等人 |
[29:35] | That’s not gonna help. You’re | 这没用的 |
[29:35] | not contributing to the problem. You’re making things worse. | 你说的根本没用 反而越弄越糟 |
[29:37] | – You know what I think? – What do you think? | -你知道我怎么想的吗 -你怎么想的 |
[29:38] | I think you don’t like the idea | 我觉得你不喜欢 |
[29:39] | of someone taking your place here. | 有人替代你的位置 |
[29:40] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么 |
[29:41] | This is why you don’t like the other Wells. | 所以你才不喜欢另外一个威尔斯 |
[29:42] | What are you talking about? It was my idea. | 你说什么呢 这还是我的主意啊 |
[29:44] | But that doesn’t mean you have to like it. | 这并不代表你喜欢这个主意呀 |
[29:45] | It’s got nothing to do with liking, okay? | 跟喜不喜欢没关系 好吗 |
[29:46] | You know what it has to do with? | 你知道什么是有关系的吗 |
[29:49] | – A molecular decelerator. – A molecular decelerator. | -分子减速器 -分子减速器 |
[29:51] | If we augment the molecular decelerator | 如果我们把分子减速器装在 |
[29:53] | on the cryogenic generator of the cold gun– | 冷冻枪的低温发生器上使其增强威力的话 |
[29:54] | I can build that. I can build that. | 我能做出来 我能做出来 |
[29:58] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[30:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:08] | Do these pants make my butt look big? | 这条裤子是不是显得我屁股很大 |
[30:10] | I’m literally stuck in a mirror. | 我现在是真的困在了镜子里了 |
[30:13] | Sorry, yeah. | 抱歉 |
[30:21] | What’s it like in there? | 镜子里是什么样的 |
[30:25] | dark. | 很黑 |
[30:28] | Look, Iris, I’m… | 爱瑞丝 我 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry that I’m… stuck right now. | 我很抱歉我现在被困住了 |
[30:35] | Oh, honey, I know that you’re stuck. | 亲爱的 我知道你困在了里面 |
[30:37] | It’s okay, we are gonna get you out of there. | 没关系的 我们会把你救出来 |
[30:39] | No, I mean–no. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[30:41] | That was misleading. | 让你误解了 |
[30:42] | Not the mirror. I mean, with us. | 不是指这个镜子 而是我们 |
[30:44] | This thing with Joe, and you were right. | 乔的事情 你是对的 |
[30:48] | I mean, it’s not Joe. It’s me. It’s my problem. | 确实不是乔的问题 是我的问题 |
[30:51] | I’ve just been feeling nervous | 对于我们仨之间 |
[30:53] | about this new dynamic | 这种新的关系 |
[30:55] | between the three of us. | 我觉得很紧张 |
[30:57] | I-I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[30:59] | I have everything that I have ever wanted right now. | 现在我拥有曾经梦寐以求的一切 |
[31:03] | And I’ve never had that in my life. | 这些我之前从未拥有过 |
[31:05] | In a lot of ways, | 在很多方面 |
[31:08] | it’s scarier than having nothing, because… | 比起一无所有的状态我更害怕了 因为 |
[31:12] | it’s easier to fail than succeed. | 更容易失败了 |
[31:16] | And I really want to succeed. | 而我很想成功 |
[31:22] | What could you possibly be laughing about right now? | 你现在在笑什么呢 |
[31:25] | I am so sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴里 |
[31:27] | You are really sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[31:28] | But it is weird talking to you | 但是通过镜子和扬声器 |
[31:30] | through a mirror and a speaker, | 和你说话太奇怪了 |
[31:32] | and I really want to kiss you right now. | 而我现在很想吻你 |
[31:35] | But can we please talk about this later? | 我们可以以后再谈这些吗 |
[31:39] | Yeah. We can talk about it later. | 好 以后再谈 |
[31:42] | Guess it is pretty weird. | 估计是挺怪的 |
[31:45] | It’s like I’m here, but I’m not. | 就好像我在这里 又不在这里 |
[31:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:54] | I just thought of a way to stop Scudder. | 我刚想到一个阻止斯卡德的方法 |
[31:57] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[31:57] | This is how we get him out of there. | 这能帮我们把他从那里弄出来 |
[32:00] | All right. Let’s do it. | 太好了 来吧 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[32:11] | Try it now. | 现在试试 |
[32:16] | It’s only negative 280 degrees Fahrenheit. | 这只有华氏零下280度 |
[32:18] | We got to get it colder somehow. | 得变得更冷才行 |
[32:20] | I thought you guys said this thing | 我以为你们说过这玩意儿 |
[32:21] | could get him out of there. | 能把他弄出来 |
[32:22] | Okay, this thing | 这个装置 |
[32:23] | is a highly advanced molecular decelerator | 是非常高级的分子减速器 |
[32:25] | that’s being powered by a cryo-engine, | 由低温发动机供能 |
[32:27] | and we just kind of improvised it in the last 30 minutes, | 半小时前我们即兴制造出来的 |
[32:28] | so let’s just–just cut us some slack, please? | 拜托奏效吧 |
[32:31] | Just keep trying, Barry. | 再试试 巴里 |
[32:34] | Meta-human alert. | 超能力者警报 |
[32:35] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 天呐 |
[32:36] | If it’s not one thing… | 如果不是同一个 |
[32:38] | It’s the other. | 那就是另外一个 |
[32:39] | Hold on, Bar. | 坚持住 巴仔 |
[32:42] | Guys? | 大伙们 |
[32:44] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[33:15] | Central City Municipal Bank just got robbed. | 中城市政银行被抢了 |
[33:17] | Let me guess by who. | 我猜猜是谁干的 |
[33:20] | Guys. | 大伙们 |
[33:22] | – Barry. – Hey. | -巴里 -嘿 |
[33:26] | – How? – Let’s figure it out later. | -怎么出来的 -一会再说吧 |
[33:28] | Right now we need to stop Scudder and Dillon. | 现在我们需要阻止斯卡德和狄伦 |
[33:30] | Okay, so–so what do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[33:32] | We’re gonna use mirrors, | 用镜子 |
[33:33] | an old trick, and an old friend. | 一个老把戏 还有一个老朋友 |
[33:40] | – Yeah? – It’s Snart. | -谁啊 -史纳特 |
[33:43] | I heard you were back in town. | 听说你们回城里了 |
[33:54] | – Snart? – Scudder, Rosa. | -史纳特 -斯卡德 罗莎 |
[33:58] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[33:59] | Not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[34:01] | Hang back. | 别过来 |
[34:03] | This guy owes me. | 这家伙欠我的 |
[34:09] | So you called us. | 你找我们来 |
[34:12] | The hell you want? | 想要什么 |
[34:14] | Same thing. | 同一件事 |
[34:15] | You two, gone. | 你们俩 离开这里 |
[34:18] | Things have changed. | 现在形势变了 |
[34:20] | This is our town now. | 现在这是我们的城市了 |
[34:21] | – Is that right? – Yeah, it is. | -是吗 -是的 |
[34:29] | And that little cold gun of yours | 你的小小冷冻枪 |
[34:30] | isn’t gonna save you from me. | 这次可救不了你了 |
[34:32] | We’ll see about that, now, won’t we? | 这个可不一定 |
[34:39] | Bang! | 砰 |
[34:42] | Funny thing about holograms. | 全息图还真有趣啊 |
[34:47] | They’re just pale reflections of the real deal. | 它们不过是真家伙的微弱映像 |
[34:57] | Hello again. | 又相见了 |
[34:59] | Jesse Quick. | 杰西·快客 |
[35:01] | Quick to run, quick to fall. | 跑得快 摔得也快 |
[35:19] | Quick to learn. | 学得也快 |
[35:41] | Well played, Flash. | 玩得好 闪电侠 |
[35:47] | – What? – I know, right? | -怎么了 -我明白了 好吗 |
[35:50] | This is the, uh, Droste effect. | 这是德罗斯特效应 |
[35:50] | 递归的一种视觉形式 指一张图片的某个部分与整张图片相同 如此产生无限循环 | |
[35:52] | I’m sure you’ve heard of it, right? | 你肯定听说过 对吧 |
[35:53] | It’s an infinite reflective loop | 是一种无限反射循环 |
[35:56] | that even you can’t escape. | 甚至你都无法逃脱 |
[36:01] | Good luck getting out. | 祝你挣脱成功 |
[36:13] | So you’re sure he can’t | 所以你确定他无法 |
[36:15] | Mirror Master his way out of this cell? | 通过镜像大师的方法越狱吗 |
[36:17] | No, it’s impossible. | 是的 不可能 |
[36:18] | Every inch has been modified | 牢房的每一寸都用 |
[36:20] | with an anti-reflective material. | 防反射材料改造过了 |
[36:21] | Even Scudder’s gonna forget what he looks like after a while. | 甚至斯卡德过阵子都会忘记自己的容貌 |
[36:25] | Well, I should go. | 我得走了 |
[36:28] | Hey. So, thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[36:30] | Oh, no. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你才对 |
[36:32] | We got another bad meta right where he belongs. | 我们又抓住了一个坏蛋超能力者 |
[36:34] | – Yep, all right. – Hey, Joe. | -没错 -乔 |
[36:36] | We have an awful lot of IOUs. | 我们之间有太多的亏欠了 |
[36:39] | Do you maybe want to grab some dinner tonight? | 不如今晚一起吃顿晚餐吧 |
[36:41] | – Dinner? – Yeah. | -晚餐 -是的 |
[36:42] | Yeah, I– well, I’ve got movie night | 我今晚要和孩子们 |
[36:45] | with my kids tonight. | 一起看电影 |
[36:47] | Rain check? | 改天再约如何 |
[36:48] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[36:50] | Another time, then. | 那就下次 |
[36:58] | What was that about? | 什么情况呀 |
[36:59] | – Why didn’t you just say yes? – I don’t know. | -你怎么不直接答应呢 -不知道 |
[37:02] | You’re not the only one that gets nervous around here. | 紧张的不止你一个 |
[37:09] | You guys, I’ve never vibed across 18 dimensions before. | 我从来没震过18个维度 |
[37:12] | Just a little bit longer. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[37:21] | Greetings, earthlings. | 你们好 地球人 |
[37:26] | Just kidding. I don’t really talk like that. | 开玩笑的 我不这样说话 |
[37:28] | I’ve just always wanted to say that. | 我一直想这么说 |
[37:29] | Earthlings. | 地球人 |
[37:32] | Wells with a sense of humor. That’s new. | 幽默的威尔斯 这倒新鲜 |
[37:34] | Hey, sharpshooter. | 神枪手 |
[37:39] | You. | 你 |
[37:40] | You’re… handsome. | 你很帅 |
[37:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | – Likewise, I’m sure. – Yeah. | -你也是 -当然 |
[37:49] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[37:51] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[37:53] | You can call me HR. | 你可以叫我HR |
[37:54] | HR it is. | 那就HR |
[37:56] | This is the team, then. Um… | 这是我们的团队 |
[37:59] | This is Cisco Ramon. He can do anything. | 这是西斯科·拉蒙 无所不能 |
[38:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:04] | This is Dr. Caitlin Snow. | 她是凯特琳·斯诺博士 |
[38:06] | – She is brilliant. – Hi. – Single. | -她相当聪明 -嗨 -单身 |
[38:09] | – Don’t–all right, that’s my daughter. | -别… 这是我女儿 |
[38:11] | You don’t have to shake her hand. | 你不用握手 |
[38:11] | That gentleman there is Wally West. | 那个小伙儿是沃利·韦斯特 |
[38:13] | This is Barry Allen, or | 这是巴里·艾伦 |
[38:15] | as we call him on this Earth… | 或者被称为这个地球的 |
[38:17] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[38:22] | Welcome to Earth-1. | 欢迎来到地球一 |
[38:24] | Thanks. Earth-1, that’s weird. | 谢谢 地球一 这样说好奇怪 |
[38:27] | Okay, well, we don’t have to stand on ceremony. | 好了 不用客气了 |
[38:29] | We don’t have to go through all the tears again, do we, gang? Right? | 我们不用再次伤心道别了吧 伙计们 |
[38:31] | Well, did I– did I cry last time you left? | 上次你走时我哭了吗 |
[38:34] | – I was talking about myself. – Oh, gotcha. | -我在说自己 -明白了 |
[38:36] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[38:38] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别担心 |
[38:40] | There’s only one Harry. | 只有一个哈里 |
[38:47] | Oh, I wanted to tell you. | 正要告诉你 |
[38:49] | The molecular decelerator, it wasn’t working. | 分子减速器没起作用 |
[38:53] | Okay, what does that mean? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:54] | It means that we did not get Barry out of that mirror. | 这说明我们没能把巴里拉出镜子 |
[38:56] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[38:57] | Then who did it? | 那是谁 |
[38:59] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[39:03] | – See you later. – Yeah. | -回头见 -好的 |
[39:06] | Earth-2’s gonna have one hell of a speedster protecting it. | 地球二有优秀的极速者保护了 |
[39:08] | Well, I did learn from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[39:10] | If you ever need any help, you know how to get back. | 如果你要我帮忙 你知道怎么回来 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Yeah, definitely, I’ll be back. | 明白 我会回来的 |
[39:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:17] | Okay, you guys. | 你们 |
[39:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 |
[39:23] | Okay, Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[39:25] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[39:28] | You’ll never be old to us, Harry. | 你从来不会是旧的 哈里 |
[39:35] | -Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -是的 |
[39:36] | Okay, let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[39:39] | Oh, one more thing. While I’m gone, never, ever, | 还有件事 我走后 千万不要 |
[39:41] | no matter what– | 无论如何 |
[39:47] | What–what was he gonna say? | 他要说什么 |
[39:49] | And we’re all like, “What was he gonna say?” | 我们都在想 “他要说什么” |
[39:52] | That’s cool, though. I’m starving. | 好了 我饿死了 |
[39:55] | Do you guys have Big Belly Burger? | 你们这儿有大贝利汉堡店吗 |
[39:58] | Some things never change. | 有的东西从来不变 |
[40:00] | Famished. | 饿坏了 |
[40:04] | Did Barry say anything about | 巴里有提到 |
[40:04] | this embarrassing moment with Cecile? | 我和塞西尔的尴尬时刻吗 |
[40:09] | How did your first meeting go with the new Wells? | 第一次见新威尔斯怎么样 |
[40:13] | Good. Yeah, I think he’ll work out fine. | 不错 我觉得他还不错 |
[40:15] | Oh, good. I look forward to meeting him. | 这样好 期待见到他 |
[40:17] | – Whoa. – What? | -悠着点 -怎么了 |
[40:19] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[40:22] | I got to be honest, | 说实话 |
[40:22] | it’s gonna take a bit for me to get used to that. | 我得花点时间接受 |
[40:26] | I actually have something to run by you guys that | 实际上有件事想和你们说 |
[40:28] | – I think might help with that. – Really? | -也许可以避免尴尬 -真的 |
[40:30] | – Yeah. – What up? | -是啊 -什么事 |
[40:32] | Well, I’ve just been thinking that maybe for all of us– | 我一直在想 也许对大家都好 |
[40:35] | that I should probably, um… | 我应该 大概 |
[40:38] | get my own place. | 搬出去 |
[40:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[40:41] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[40:44] | – I say yes. – I thought you’d never leave. | -我同意 -我以为你永远不走了呢 |
[40:47] | – Seriously? – Dad. | -没开玩笑 -爸爸 |
[40:48] | – Wow. – Look, Bar, come on. | -天呐 -巴仔 |
[40:49] | I’m gonna miss you, but damn. | 我会想你的 但是吧 |
[40:50] | You grown. About time. | 你都成年了 是时候了 |
[40:52] | I can’t tell if I’m leaving | 我搞不清是我自己想走的 |
[40:53] | or if I’m getting kicked out. | 还是被赶出家门了 |
[40:55] | You feel like you feel. | 随你怎么想 |
[40:57] | Feel like I’m getting kicked out. | 我觉得是被赶出去的 |
[40:58] | I mean, yeah, I feel like you’re getting kicked out too. | 我也觉得你是被赶走的 |
[40:59] | Like, it’s pretty obvious | 很明显嘛 |
[41:00] | you’re getting kicked out. | 你被赶走了 |
[41:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:03] | You’re grown. | 你成年了 |
[41:04] | Oh, well. Cool. | 好吧 |