时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse, | 在我打败极速并拯救了多元宇宙后 |
[00:17] | I ran back in time and created | 我跑回到了过去 |
[00:19] | the alternate timeline, Flashpoint. | 创造出了另一条时间线 闪点 |
[00:21] | I restored the timeline to how it was, | 我恢复了时间线原来的状态 |
[00:23] | only to find things weren’t as I left them. | 但发现有些事却不一样了 |
[00:25] | I brought new threats to our world, | 我给我们的世界带来了新的威胁 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 而我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:30] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | Caitlin, I’m sorry, honey. | 凯特琳 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[00:36] | These powers you have– the more you use them, | 你所拥有的的能力 你使用的越频繁 |
[00:39] | the more difficult they’re going to be to reverse. | 就越难逆转到之前的状态 |
[00:41] | I took your cuffs. | 我拿了你的手铐 |
[00:42] | Is this some sort of fashion choice? | 这是什么大胆的时尚选择吗 |
[00:44] | ‘Cause you’re not a meta-human. | 因为你又不是超能力者 |
[00:45] | – Am I her? – Yeah. | -我是她吗 -是的 |
[00:47] | I saw the both of us. | 我看见我们两个了 |
[00:48] | Like, full-on Vibe versus Killer Frost. | 就像火力全开的震波大战冰霜杀手 |
[00:50] | The time has come | 是时候 |
[00:53] | to set you free. | 获得自由了 |
[00:54] | Wally, don’t! | 沃利 不要 |
[01:06] | You may serve the speed force, Flash, | 你也许是为神速力做事 闪电侠 |
[01:09] | but I rule it. | 但神速力归我统治 |
[01:11] | You are only a man, | 你只是一介凡人 |
[01:13] | but I am a god. | 而我是神 |
[01:15] | Your god. | 你的神 |
[01:16] | I am Savitar. | 我是萨维塔 |
[01:27] | – Shoot him! – I can’t see it. | -向他开枪 -我看不到它 |
[01:29] | Just do it! | 快开枪 |
[01:38] | Alchemy! | 炼金术师 |
[01:42] | Let’s go for a run. | 我们来跑一跑吧 |
[01:50] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[02:10] | – What’s happening? – I don’t understand. | -这是怎么了 -我不明白 |
[02:12] | The suit’s tracker must be malfunctioning. | 战衣的追踪器一定是出故障了 |
[02:14] | It says he’s appearing and reappearing | 上面显示他在城市各处同时不断地出现 |
[02:15] | all over the city at once, and that’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[02:17] | He can’t be moving that fast. | 他不可能跑得那么快 |
[02:19] | Well, if he can’t, | 如果他做不到 |
[02:21] | maybe something else can. | 可能有别的什么可以 |
[02:28] | Had enough? | 跑够了吧 |
[02:30] | Not even close. | 还早着呢 |
[02:47] | Look. It stopped. He’s at the waterfront. | 看 停下了 他在滨水区 |
[02:49] | Okay. We have to get to him. | 好 我们得找到他 |
[02:52] | And do what? He’s fighting an invisible force | 然后呢 他在和一股无形的力量打斗 |
[02:53] | that’s too fast to track. | 速度太快 根本追踪不上 |
[02:55] | – If I may, I have a plan. – No. No. | -如果可以 我有个计划 -不不 |
[02:58] | – Pretty good plan. – Put your hand down. | -非常棒的计划 -把手放下 |
[02:59] | It’s a question of numbers. ‘Cause right now, | 这是个数量的问题 因为现在 |
[03:02] | it seems to be one against one. | 看上去是一对一 |
[03:03] | What if there were three against one? | 要是三对一呢 |
[03:05] | Do you know what I’m saying? | 知道我什么意思吗 |
[03:06] | Cisco, you can open a breach | 西斯科 你可以打开缺口 |
[03:08] | and get you both to the waterfront. | 把你俩都送去滨水区 |
[03:10] | Guys, I can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 大伙们 我不行 太危险了 |
[03:12] | I’m begging you. Please. | 我求你了 拜托 |
[03:17] | Still alive down there? | 还活着吗 |
[03:19] | You are only a shadow beneath my throne. | 你只是我王座下的一个影子 |
[03:23] | You are the past, | 你属于过去 |
[03:25] | whereas I– | 而我… |
[03:28] | I am the future Flash. | 我是未来的闪电侠 |
[03:33] | I can’t see it! | 我看不到它 |
[03:35] | Just do it! | 冻住那儿就行 |
[04:01] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[04:03] | I’m gonna feel that tomorrow. | 明天我还是会头痛 |
[04:07] | That was a new and painful use of my powers. | 这样用我的超能力真是新奇又痛苦 |
[04:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:14] | Just cold. | 就是冷 |
[04:17] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们赶来 |
[04:33] | Barry, you’re already healing. | 巴里 你已经在痊愈了 |
[04:35] | You should be fine soon. | 你应该很快就会好的 |
[04:37] | Cisco, the MRI I did of your brain shows | 西斯科 我给你大脑做的磁共振扫描显示 |
[04:39] | changes in the capillary morphology | 毛细血管形态的变化 |
[04:41] | similar to that of a mini-stroke. | 和轻度中风类似 |
[04:43] | I wouldn’t try an intra-dimensional breach | 我劝你近期别再这样打开 |
[04:45] | like that anytime soon. | 维度内部的缺口 |
[04:46] | Okay, okay. Mini-stroke? | 好吧 轻度中风 |
[04:48] | You can’t just gloss over that like that. | 你不能这么含糊地解释 |
[04:50] | Okay? What does that– what does that mean? | 好吗 到底是什么意思 |
[04:51] | Am I gonna have this migraine for the rest of my life? | 这个偏头痛要跟着我一辈子吗 |
[04:52] | It means you should take a few aspirin and you’ll be fine. | 意思是你吃几颗止痛药就会好了 |
[04:57] | Well, just lead with that next time. | 下次先说这一句 |
[05:00] | Cait, I know what a risk you took using your powers. | 凯特 我知道你使用超能力冒的风险不小 |
[05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:05] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[05:06] | Well, you saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[05:08] | You’ve saved mine plenty of times. | 你救过我很多次 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna go check on Wally. | 我去看看沃利 |
[05:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:20] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[05:21] | That frozen thing at the waterfront? | 在滨水区结冰的是什么东西 |
[05:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:27] | But now we know Alchemy is just the lackey. | 但现在我们知道炼金术师只是跟班 |
[05:29] | Whatever that thing was, it’s what we’re really up against. | 不管是什么 那才是我们要对抗的敌人 |
[05:31] | Question: you’re the only one who can see him? | 问题是 只有你才能看到他吗 |
[05:34] | Why? I mean…why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[05:36] | You’re both speedsters. | 你们俩都是极速者 |
[05:37] | Maybe it has something to do with that. | 也许是这个原因 |
[05:38] | Maybe. But I think he’s more than a speedster. | 也许吧 但我觉得他不止是个极速者 |
[05:42] | I mean, when he had me, | 当他抓到我的时候 |
[05:43] | it wasn’t like we were even moving; | 感觉我们不像是在移动 |
[05:44] | it was just like, | 而像是 |
[05:45] | “Bam,” we were instantly somewhere different, | 砰的一声 我们立刻去了别的地方 |
[05:46] | even from my perspective. | 即使从我的角度来看 |
[05:48] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了什么吗 |
[05:50] | He said his name was Savitar. | 他说他叫萨维塔 |
[05:53] | Hindu god of motion. | 印度教的移动之神 |
[05:54] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[05:56] | Crossword puzzle wizard. On two planets, I might add. | 填字游戏巫师 补充说明 在两个星球上都有 |
[05:59] | 12 across, 7 letters. Savitar. Bam. | 十二次交叉 七个字母 就是萨维塔 |
[06:02] | Hindu god of motion. | 印度教的移动之神 |
[06:04] | – He said he was God. – That’s– that’s nice. | -他说他是神 -好极了 |
[06:07] | That’s not scary… at all. | 一点也不吓人 |
[06:21] | – You sure you’re okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你真的没事吗 -我没事 |
[06:26] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[06:29] | Can you tell anything? | 有什么情况吗 |
[06:32] | Wally’s alive in there, | 沃利还活着 |
[06:33] | but his vitals are really subdued. | 但是他的生命体征真的很微弱 |
[06:35] | His brain function is low. | 脑功能也很虚弱 |
[06:37] | Something like you’d see in a coma patient. | 状况和昏迷的病人一样 |
[06:40] | I was in a coma after I got my powers. | 获得超能力后 我也陷入过昏迷 |
[06:42] | Maybe it’s a similar process. | 也许这是类似的过程 |
[06:45] | Can we take him out? | 我们能把他弄出来吗 |
[06:46] | When a caterpillar is in its chrysalis, | 当毛毛虫处于虫茧阶段 |
[06:49] | it literally breaks its body down into enzyme soup | 它会把自己的身体分解成酶汤 |
[06:52] | before rebuilding as a butterfly. | 然后重新复原成蝴蝶 |
[06:54] | If this cocoon is doing the same thing to Wally, | 如果这个茧正在对沃利做同样的事 |
[06:57] | I just– I don’t know. | 我只是… 我不知道 |
[07:00] | You’re right. You don’t know. | 你说得对 你不知道 |
[07:02] | None of us knows a damn thing about what’s going on in there. | 我们都不知道茧里到底是怎么回事 |
[07:05] | And I feel like a fool just standing here listening. | 站在这听你们说 我觉得就像是个傻子 |
[07:08] | – Dad? – Look, I’ve said it before: | -爸 -我之前说过 |
[07:10] | I don’t have the education most of you had. | 我学过的知识没有你们大多数人多 |
[07:12] | The science of what we do here is mostly lost on me. | 我们在这里使用的科学 我大部分都不明白 |
[07:15] | But what I do have is my detective skills | 但是我有我的侦查技能 |
[07:19] | and my instinct, | 以及直觉 |
[07:20] | and time and time again, | 可一次又一次 |
[07:21] | I don’t use them | 我都没用这些技能 |
[07:23] | because you guys all tell me | 因为你们全都告诉我 |
[07:24] | that everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[07:26] | Everything is not okay. | 现在一切都不好 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry, Joe. | 很抱歉 乔 |
[07:31] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[07:33] | But I can’t just stand here. | 但我不能光站在这里 |
[07:35] | My gut is telling me I need to do something. | 我的直觉告诉我需要做点什么 |
[07:46] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[07:49] | Yeah, it is. | 就是我的错 |
[08:08] | Not so tough without your friends and your fancy robe. | 没有你朋友和那花哨的袍子就不行了吧 |
[08:12] | I want to know about Alchemy. | 我想要了解炼金术师 |
[08:15] | What he does, how he does it– | 他做些什么 怎么做到的 |
[08:17] | His powers are beyond human understanding. | 他的力量超越人类的理解 |
[08:27] | – Try me. – Oh, you will be tried. | -试着告诉我 -你会知道的[被审判的] |
[08:30] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[08:32] | When my master rises, the human race will be judged. | 当我的主人崛起 整个人类都会被审判 |
[08:36] | From where I’m sitting, you will not fare very well. | 从我的角度看 你们的结局可不会太好 |
[08:44] | You think I’m playing with you? | 你以为我逗你玩呢 |
[08:45] | My son is in one of those cocoons, | 我儿子变成了那种蚕茧 |
[08:47] | and you’re gonna tell me how to get him out. | 你必须告诉我怎么把他弄出来 |
[08:49] | Now talk! | 快说 |
[08:52] | Go away! | 走开 |
[09:03] | Caitlin, what is it? | 凯特琳 怎么了 |
[09:05] | It’s Wally. | 是沃利 |
[09:06] | He’s out of that thing. He’s fine. | 他从那东西里出来了 他没事 |
[09:07] | – And he’s okay? – Yeah. He’s fine. | -他没出问题吗 -是啊 他没事 |
[09:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:11] | Thank God. Thank you, Caitlin. | 谢天谢地 谢谢你 凯瑟琳 |
[09:14] | You should probably go see him. | 你应该去看看他 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:42] | Where is Alchemy? | 炼金术师在哪 |
[09:50] | Tell me where Alchemy is. | 告诉我炼金术师在哪 |
[09:54] | I sense great fear in you. | 我感受到你非常恐惧 |
[09:56] | You fear your power, | 你害怕你的力量 |
[09:58] | your own greatness. | 害怕你的伟大 |
[09:59] | I don’t fear anything anymore. | 我什么都不害怕了 |
[10:01] | Where is Alchemy? | 炼金术师在哪 |
[10:03] | The only one I fear is that whom Alchemy serves, | 我唯一害怕的只有炼金术师的主人 |
[10:06] | the dark lord Savitar. | 黑暗之王萨维塔 |
[10:08] | Maybe it’s time you started fearing me. | 也许你该开始害怕我了 |
[10:11] | No, no, no–aah! | 不不 不要 |
[10:20] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里边 |
[10:30] | Frozen? | 冻住了 |
[10:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:46] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[10:50] | Hey! Anybody out there? | 有人在外边吗 |
[10:52] | Let us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[10:58] | I need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我来 |
[11:02] | Wait. What is going on? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[11:06] | – Hey, Joe. – What do you mean? | -你好 乔 -你什么意思 |
[11:08] | Caitlin came by the precinct. She said that Wally was out | 凯特琳过来警局 她说沃利出来了 |
[11:10] | and that he was okay. | 而且他没事 |
[11:11] | What? I didn’t even see her leave. | 什么 我都没看到她离开 |
[11:18] | SWAT needs to establish a cordon at 6th and Fairmont | 特警部队需要从费尔蒙特6号大道 |
[11:21] | all the way down to Gleason. | 到格里森建立一道封锁线 |
[11:22] | Move. Move! Let’s go! | 走 走 行动起来 |
[11:24] | Detective Patterson? Hey. What’s– | 帕特森警探 发生了什… |
[11:26] | Just the man I want to see. | 正好是我想找的人 |
[11:27] | Your little friend’s in big trouble, Allen. | 你那小朋友可有大麻烦了 艾伦 |
[11:29] | – My frien… – A female meta-human | -我的朋… -一名女性超能力者 |
[11:31] | attacked the precinct, took Julian Albert hostage. | 袭击了警局 抓了朱利安·艾伯特当人质 |
[11:34] | Julian? Wait, do you know who the meta is? | 朱利安 你知道那超能力者是谁吗 |
[11:37] | No. But she’s smart. I’ll tell you that. | 不 但是她很聪明 只能这么说 |
[11:39] | Took out our security cameras so we couldn’t ID her. | 干掉了我们的摄像头 没法确认她身份 |
[11:41] | I thought maybe you’d recognize her. | 我想也许你能认出她 |
[11:43] | No. Why would she take Julian? | 不行 她为什么要抓朱利安 |
[11:46] | She’s a meta. They’re all crazy. | 她是超能力者 他们都是疯子 |
[11:49] | But don’t worry. We’ll get her. | 但别担心 我们会抓住她的 |
[11:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[11:58] | What are you doing, Cait? | 你要干什么 凯特 |
[12:06] | Bit chilly in here, isn’t it? | 这里有点太冷了 不是吗 |
[12:08] | Shut up. I need to think. | 闭嘴 我需要思考 |
[12:12] | Look. I know who you are, okay? | 听着 我知道你是谁 好吗 |
[12:14] | You’re–you’re-you’re Allen’s friend, right? | 你是 你是艾伦的朋友 对吧 |
[12:17] | Dr. Snow? | 斯诺博士 |
[12:17] | I said be quiet. | 我说了安静 |
[12:20] | Are you going to kill me? | 你会杀死我吗 |
[12:22] | – I need to find Alchemy. – Alchemy? What? | -我得找到炼金术师 -炼金术师 什么 |
[12:28] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[12:28] | Alchemy has disciples, followers. | 炼金术师有门徒 追随者 |
[12:30] | I need you to create an algorithm | 我需要你创造一种算法 |
[12:32] | that will allow you to locate anyone | 可以让你定位任何 |
[12:33] | who has searched for a specific keyword | 在过去六个月中 |
[12:35] | in the last six months. | 搜索了特定词汇的人 |
[12:36] | If we find one of his followers, | 如果我们能找到他的追随者 |
[12:38] | they can take me to Alchemy. | 他们能带我去找炼金术师 |
[12:40] | Okay. But “Alchemy” is a relatively common phrase. | 好吧 但是”炼金术师”是常用词汇 |
[12:43] | It’ll have hundreds of hits. | 会有很多匹配结果的 |
[12:44] | Then search for an uncommon one. | 那就找不常用的 |
[12:46] | – Such as? – Savitar. | -比如说呢 -萨维塔 |
[12:50] | Savitar? | 萨维塔 |
[12:54] | Get searching. | 快搜索 |
[13:02] | So, they don’t know why she took Julian? | 他们不知道她为什么带走朱利安吗 |
[13:04] | No, they don’t. But more importantly, | 他们不知道 但更重要的是 |
[13:06] | they don’t even know that it’s Caitlin yet, | 他们现在还不知道是凯特琳带走他 |
[13:07] | so we need to find her before they do. | 所以我们要在他们之前找到她 |
[13:09] | Savitar. Now, what about this Savitar– | 萨维塔 那这个萨维塔呢 |
[13:12] | We find Caitlin. Then we can worry about Savitar. | 我们先找到凯特琳 然后再担心萨维塔 |
[13:14] | You know what, guys? I’m–I agree with Barry. | 大伙 我赞成巴里 |
[13:16] | Let’s find Caitlin. | 我们来找凯特琳吧 |
[13:17] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[13:18] | And when we find Caitlin, then what? | 我们找到凯特琳之后怎么办 |
[13:19] | I don’t know. I mean, she’s not thinking straight. She’s– | 我不知道 她现在头脑不清楚 她… |
[13:22] | She’s becoming Killer Frost. | 她正在转变成冰霜杀手 |
[13:23] | It’s just like in the Vibe. | 就像我震波到的一样 |
[13:24] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不能确定这是真的 |
[13:25] | Her mother said the more that she uses her powers, | 她妈妈说她使用能力越频繁 |
[13:27] | the faster she’s gonna go. | 她转变得越快 |
[13:28] | And saving you from Savitar– | 把你从萨维塔手中救出来 |
[13:29] | that must have put her over the edge. | 一定是让她达到了临界点 |
[13:32] | How do we find her? | 我们怎么找到她 |
[13:33] | I don’t know. I tried pinging her cell and Julian’s, | 我不知道 我试过定位她和朱利安的手机 |
[13:35] | but she must have ditched them both. | 但她肯定把他们的手机扔掉了 |
[13:38] | If I may proffer a notion… | 我能献个计吗 |
[13:40] | Oh, great. More suggestions from the genius over here. | 真棒 这个天才又要给我们建议了 |
[13:43] | You don’t call the genius. The genius calls you. | 你请不来天才 天才不请自来 |
[13:46] | Question: how did you catch your Captain Cold? | 提问 你们怎么抓到寒冷队长的 |
[13:49] | I’ve been reading about him in your files. | 我在你们的文档里看到过他 |
[13:51] | Seems like a wily fellow. Slow talker. | 好像是个狡猾的人 说话还慢 |
[13:53] | But his MO–strikingly similar to our dear Caitlin’s. | 但他的作风 非常像我们亲爱的凯特琳 |
[13:56] | What? No. We tracked him using the satellite | 什么 才不是 我们追踪他是用卫星 |
[13:59] | to scan for ultraviolet cold signatures. | 来搜寻紫外线冷能 |
[14:03] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[14:06] | No. Nothing near the precinct. | 不 警察局附近没有异常 |
[14:08] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[14:09] | 冷藏 食品仓库 | |
[14:10] | Frozen food warehouse. | 冷藏食品仓库 |
[14:15] | There she is. | 找到她了 |
[14:16] | Okay, I’m gonna isolate the feed so that no one else can see it. | 我会剔除信号 以免被别人发现 |
[14:20] | All right, figure out what she’s making Julian do. | 好的 搞清楚她要让朱利安干什么 |
[14:21] | – I’m going. – Okay. | -我出发了 -好 |
[14:24] | That…is cool. | 真是帅呆了 |
[14:28] | I found two individuals that have searched for the name Savitar. | 我找到了两个搜索了萨维塔的人 |
[14:33] | Here are both their addresses, | 这是他们的地址 |
[14:34] | both of them in Central City. | 他们两个都在中城 |
[14:37] | What exactly are you gonna do to them? | 你要对他们做什么 |
[14:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:49] | What am I doing? | 我这是在干什么 |
[14:53] | 朱利安·阿尔伯特 在冷藏食品仓库 带特警来封锁 | |
[14:54] | Son of a– | 这尼玛 |
[14:55] | Sergeant, we got a location on Albert. | 警官 我们找到艾伯特的位置了 |
[14:56] | Let’s move. | 出动 |
[15:02] | What part of “I’ll freeze you to death” | “我会把你冻死”这句话 |
[15:03] | did you not understand? | 你哪里听不懂 |
[15:08] | Stop. | 住手 |
[15:09] | – Get out of here. – You know I can’t. | -你走开 -你知道我不能 |
[15:12] | What are you doing? Take her out. Take her out. | 你在干嘛呢 干掉她 干掉她 |
[15:14] | You don’t want to do this. You don’t want to hurt anybody. | 你不想这么做的 你并不想伤害任何人 |
[15:16] | She’s willing to hurt someone. Knock her out. | 她想要伤害别人 快打晕她 |
[15:21] | – Caitlin– – Leave me alone. | -凯特琳 -别来烦我 |
[15:23] | – What are you doing? – I have to find Alchemy. | -你在做什么 -我要找到炼金术师 |
[15:25] | We will find him. All right? Together. | 我们会找到他的 好吗 我们一起 |
[15:27] | No. You don’t understand. I don’t want to lock him up. | 不 你不懂 我不想把他抓起来 |
[15:29] | – I need him to help me. – Help you what? | -我要让他帮我 -帮你什么 |
[15:31] | I need him to get rid of my powers. | 我要让他废除我的能力 |
[15:34] | Oh, Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[15:36] | I don’t know if it works that way. | 我不知道这样行不行得通 |
[15:38] | You don’t know that it doesn’t. | 你也不知道是不是不管用 |
[15:40] | I know that we love you. | 我知道我们爱你 |
[15:42] | And we will do everything that we can to help you. | 我们会尽全力帮你 |
[15:45] | You and I–we’ve been through too much together | 你和我 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[15:47] | to let each other down now. | 不能让对方失望 |
[15:50] | Please. Let me help you. | 求你了 让我来帮你 |
[15:54] | Like you helped your mother? | 就像你帮你妈妈那样吗 |
[15:57] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[15:58] | Or Wally? Or me? | 还是像你帮沃利那样 帮我那样 |
[16:01] | You keep messing with everyone’s lives, | 你一直在搅乱别人的生活 |
[16:03] | wrecking everything, and we’re left behind | 毁掉一切 而我们留下 |
[16:05] | to pick up the pieces from your mistakes. | 去替你犯的错收拾残局 |
[16:07] | Some things you break can’t be put back together. | 有些镜子破了就没法重圆 |
[16:11] | I can fix this. | 我可以补救 |
[16:12] | Oh, like you fixed Cisco’s family? | 像你补救西斯科的家人那样吗 |
[16:15] | You didn’t tell Cisco that you screwed him worst of all, did you? | 你没跟西斯科讲你害他害得最惨吧 |
[16:18] | You hear that, Cisco? | 你听到了吗 西斯科 |
[16:20] | Dante was alive, | 在巴里制造闪点前 |
[16:22] | healthy and happy, | 丹堤还活着 |
[16:24] | until Barry created Flashpoint. | 健康快乐地活着 |
[16:26] | When he reset things, that’s what killed him. | 是他重置一切害死了他 |
[16:30] | Barry is the reason your brother is dead. | 是巴里害死了你哥哥 |
[16:36] | Albert’s down. Shoot her! | 艾伯特倒下了 朝她开枪 |
[16:50] | That severed your triceps surae. | 你的小腿三头肌被切断了 |
[16:52] | Even with your healing abilities, | 哪怕你有治愈能力 |
[16:53] | it’ll take four hours to regenerate. | 也要四个小时才能再生 |
[16:55] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[16:57] | Caitlin. Come on–gah! | 凯特琳 别走 |
[17:10] | – How much does it hurt? – As much as I deserve. | -伤得有多重 -都是我自找的 |
[17:13] | Okay. Let me know. | 好 有事通知我 |
[17:15] | They took Julian to County General. | 朱利安被送到县综合医院了 |
[17:17] | He’s still out cold. How hard did you hit him? | 他还没醒过来 你下手有多重 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. I didn’t mean to knock him out. | 不知道 我不是故意把他打晕的 |
[17:23] | Or maybe I did. | 或许是故意的 |
[17:29] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[17:31] | Hey, man, um, | 兄弟 |
[17:34] | what Caitlin said– | 凯特琳说的话 |
[17:36] | Was she lying? | 她撒谎了吗 |
[17:40] | No. Um– | 没有 |
[17:42] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[17:44] | That you killed my brother? | 为杀了我哥哥而抱歉 |
[17:48] | ‘Cause he was here. | 因为他原本在这里 |
[17:50] | He was alive… | 他原本还活着 |
[17:52] | until you created Flashpoint, until you did this. | 直到你制造了闪点 直到你做了这些 |
[17:55] | I know, man. | 我知道 兄弟 |
[18:00] | I don’t even know how to feel right now. | 我现在都不知道如何感受了 |
[18:03] | All I know is Caitlin is out there, | 我只知道还没找到凯特琳 |
[18:06] | and we need to find her. | 我们需要找到她 |
[18:10] | Can we do that? | 能行吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 行 |
[18:16] | I hacked Julian’s computer. | 我黑了朱利安的电脑 |
[18:19] | Caitlin had him look up two addresses: | 凯特琳让他找到了两个地址 |
[18:22] | 16 Hawthorne Avenue and 1104 Truman Place. | 霍桑大道16号和杜鲁门广场1104号 |
[18:25] | She’s trying to find the acolytes, I was trying to say. | 我本来想说她想找那些信徒 |
[18:27] | What exactly would she want with Alchemy’s followers? | 她到底为什么要找炼金术师的追随者 |
[18:29] | She must think that he can take her to Alchemy. | 她肯定以为他能带她找到炼金术师 |
[18:31] | She wants him to take her powers away. | 她想让他夺走她的超能力 |
[18:33] | We know. We heard everything. | 我们知道 我们什么都听到了 |
[18:36] | Well, two acolytes, two addresses. | 好了 两名信徒 两处地址 |
[18:38] | Which one’s she gonna hit first? | 她会先对谁下手 |
[18:40] | – We got to watch both. – You’re gonna stay here. | -两个都得盯着 -你得待在这里 |
[18:42] | You can barely walk. | 你都走不了路了 |
[18:43] | – I’ll take Hawthorne. – I’ll take Truman. | -我去霍桑大道 -我去杜鲁门广场 |
[18:45] | I care about Caitlin, but I don’t want to leave Wally. | 我很担心凯特琳 但也不想留沃利一个人 |
[18:47] | Dad, Barry and I will stay with Wally. | 爸 我和巴里留下来陪沃利 |
[18:49] | You go with H.R. | 你跟HR一起去 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I would love that. | 好 那就太好了 |
[18:53] | Hey, you and me– All-Star team, huh? | 我俩那可是全明星阵容啊 |
[18:55] | All right, you know what? | 好了 听我说 |
[18:56] | I’ll make a couple cappuccinos for the road, right, | 我去冲杯卡布奇诺路上喝 |
[18:57] | so we’re ready for tonight’s adventures. | 准备好今晚的冒险之旅 |
[18:59] | Hey, not to worry, Barry. | 别担心 巴里 |
[19:00] | Right? We’ll help her. | 好吗 我们会帮她的 |
[19:06] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[19:07] | If you find her– | 你要是找到她 |
[19:08] | I won’t call you. | 我不会通知你 |
[19:10] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[19:20] | The acolyte’s on the second floor. | 信徒在二楼 |
[19:21] | – Cup of joe, Joe? – No. | -喝点咖啡不 乔 -不 |
[19:23] | No? All right. You’re a tea drinker, I bet. | 不喝 好吧 我猜你爱喝茶 |
[19:26] | If you want to talk nonsense, | 如果你就会闲扯 |
[19:27] | I’m gonna need you to stop talking to me. | 那我只好请你别跟我说话了 |
[19:28] | You’re worried about your son. | 你在担心你儿子 |
[19:30] | – Do you have kids? – No. | -你有孩子吗 -没 |
[19:34] | Then I don’t think we could possibly have a conversation | 那我想我们可能没法聊 |
[19:36] | about how I’m feeling right now. | 我现在的感受了 |
[19:40] | Okay, but… | 好 但是 |
[19:43] | as an interested observer, I can tell you | 作为一名感兴趣的旁观者 我可以告诉你 |
[19:46] | Barry admires you. | 巴里很仰慕你 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:50] | Well, he needs to listen to me. | 他应该听我的 |
[19:52] | Yeah, well, the reason he doesn’t | 他之所以不听你的 |
[19:55] | is Barry’s real superpower isn’t speed. | 是因为他真正的超能力其实不是速度 |
[20:01] | It’s hope. | 而是希望 |
[20:04] | Kid’s got an endless reservoir. | 他心中充满着希望 |
[20:07] | Believes everything’s gonna work out. | 相信每件事都会水到渠成 |
[20:08] | Well, he’s wrong about this one. | 他这次可错了 |
[20:11] | They all are. I said it before: | 他们都这样 我之前就说过了 |
[20:13] | when my gut tells me something is off, | 直觉告诉我不对劲的时候 |
[20:15] | I trust it. | 我会相信直觉 |
[20:17] | And I need them to trust me. | 而我需要他们相信我 |
[20:19] | The next time your gut tells our team what to do, | 下次你的直觉告诉我们该怎么做的时候 |
[20:21] | I’ll trust it. | 我会相信你 |
[20:22] | How do I know you’re not just telling me what I want to hear? | 我怎么知道你是不是只是挑我想听的说 |
[20:26] | Well, what does your gut tell you? | 你的直觉怎么说 |
[20:37] | – What is that? – The satellite. | -那是什么 -卫星 |
[20:40] | It’s programmed to detect | 卫星被设定为检测 |
[20:41] | rapid temperature decelerations. | 温度急剧降低的现象 |
[20:45] | That’s the house Cisco’s watching. | 那是西斯科负责监视的房子 |
[20:46] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[20:52] | Honey? Craig? | 亲爱的 克雷格 |
[20:55] | It’s freezing in here. Go check the thermostat. | 这里冷死了 你去看看温控器 |
[20:57] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -你认真的 -是啊 |
[21:14] | Both of my parents are doctors. | 我的父母都是医生 |
[21:16] | It’s all I ever wanted to be. | 而我也一直想要当个医生 |
[21:18] | Growing up, I used to practice the Hippocratic Oath. | 小时候 我就开始假装宣读希波克拉底誓言 |
[21:18] | 《希波克拉底誓言》 是医护人员从业时宣读的一份有关医务道德的誓词 | |
[21:23] | I was obsessed with it. | 我为此而着迷 |
[21:25] | If anyone was even gonna step on a bug, | 甚至是如果有人想踩虫子 |
[21:27] | I would say, “Do no harm.” | 我会说 “勿杀生” |
[21:30] | It’s built into my DNA. | 这已经深植于我的DNA当中 |
[21:33] | Unfortunately, my DNA isn’t what it used to be. | 不幸的是 我的DNA已大不相同 |
[21:37] | So, believe me when I say | 所以请务必相信我会说到做到 |
[21:39] | answer every one of my questions, | 回答我的每一个问题 |
[21:41] | or I will harm you and your family. | 否则我会折磨你和你的家人 |
[21:47] | – Who is Alchemy? – I don’t know. | -炼金术师是谁 -我不知道 |
[21:50] | I’ve never seen him without the mask. | 我从未见过他面具下的脸 |
[21:51] | I know he can give people powers. | 我知道他能赋予人们超能力 |
[21:53] | Can he take them away? | 他是否可以剥夺超能力 |
[21:55] | Yes. | 可以 |
[21:57] | But you can’t make Alchemy do anything. | 但是你不可能强迫炼金术师做任何事 |
[21:59] | He’s just an acolyte, like me. | 他只是位信徒 和我一样 |
[22:03] | We both serve the speed god, Savitar. | 我们都侍奉着极速之神 萨维塔 |
[22:06] | He’s shown us the future. | 他给我们展示过未来 |
[22:08] | I saw you there. | 我看见了你 |
[22:10] | You were glorious and powerful. | 你光彩夺目 无所不能 |
[22:13] | My lord has special plans for you, | 主对你有着特殊的安排 |
[22:16] | Caitlin Snow. | 凯特琳·斯诺 |
[22:17] | Or should I say | 还是该叫你 |
[22:22] | Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手 |
[22:25] | Caitlin! | 凯特琳 |
[22:40] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[22:43] | You brought your toys? | 你还把你的玩具带来了 |
[22:48] | I’m hoping it won’t come to that. | 我希望不至于走到那一步 |
[22:50] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[22:52] | Look, I’m not leaving you out here. | 我不会把你一个人留在这里的 |
[22:54] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[22:56] | There’s only one person who can help me. | 只有一个人可以帮助我 |
[22:58] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:59] | You really think seeking medical advice | 你真的认为从一个 |
[23:01] | from someone named Dr. Alchemy | 名叫炼金术博士的人身上寻求医疗帮助 |
[23:02] | is the way to go? | 是个好主意吗 |
[23:04] | Why not? | 为何不可 |
[23:06] | My name is Killer Frost. | 我的名字叫冰霜杀手 |
[23:08] | Your name | 你的名字 |
[23:11] | is Caitlin Snow. | 是凯特琳·斯诺 |
[23:13] | Can Caitlin Snow do this? | 凯特琳·斯诺能这样做吗 |
[23:24] | Caitlin, please! | 凯特琳 不要这样 |
[23:43] | How’s the leg? | 腿怎么样了 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry, Caitlin. | 非常抱歉 凯特琳 |
[23:54] | That was cold, Flash. | 真是冷酷无情啊 闪电侠 |
[23:56] | But this is colder. | 但这一下会让你更冷 |
[24:17] | Start vibrating. It’ll warm you up. | 加速振动吧 你就会热起来了 |
[24:44] | Guess I just needed a little sleep. | 也许我只是需要好好睡一觉 |
[24:49] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:50] | I’m feeling much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[24:52] | It’s okay. You can let me out. | 没关系的 你们可以放我出来 |
[24:53] | I promise I’m not gonna hurt anybody. | 我保证不会伤害任何人 |
[25:00] | Guess you’re all smarter than I thought. | 看来你们都比我想的聪明 |
[25:03] | You know, that was some blast there, Vibe boy. | 刚才那一击可真猛 震波男 |
[25:06] | It kind of hurt. | 有点疼 |
[25:07] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你 |
[25:09] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[25:11] | Alchemy can’t help you. | 炼金术师不能帮你 |
[25:13] | But we can. I promise. | 但我保证我们可以 |
[25:15] | Oh, like you promised Eddie? | 就像你承诺艾迪那样吗 |
[25:17] | And like you promised Ronnie? | 还有像承诺罗尼那样吗 |
[25:19] | You know, for a hero, Flash, | 对于一个英雄来说 闪电侠 |
[25:21] | you sure let a lot of people around you die. | 你让你身边很多人去送死 |
[25:25] | This isn’t you talking. It’s the powers. | 这不是你在说话 是超能力作祟 |
[25:27] | They’re messing with your mind. You’re sick. | 它们在扰乱你的思想 你病了 |
[25:30] | I’m broken, Barry. | 我心碎了 巴里 |
[25:34] | But what do you care? | 但是你会在乎吗 |
[25:36] | ‘Cause you’ve got Iris. | 因为你有爱瑞丝 |
[25:38] | You got your happy ending. | 你有你的幸福结局 |
[25:40] | Everyone else be damned. | 其他所有人都该死 |
[25:43] | So, I’ll tell you what: | 所以听我说 |
[25:46] | you guys let me go, | 你们放我走 |
[25:48] | and I will leave you to your sad and miserable lives. | 我让你们过你们的悲惨生活 |
[25:53] | No. We’re not abandoning you. | 不 我们不会抛弃你 |
[25:55] | You did this to me! | 我变成这样都怪你 |
[26:05] | Do you have any idea how we can reverse this? | 你有什么办法可以扭转吗 |
[26:08] | How we can get her back? | 怎样才能让她恢复原样 |
[26:11] | It’s like Caitlin said: | 就像凯特琳说过 |
[26:13] | sometimes when things get broken, | 有时候镜子破了 |
[26:16] | they can’t be fixed. | 就没法重圆 |
[26:24] | My son’s not gonna end up like Caitlin. | 不能让我儿子变成凯特琳那样 |
[26:26] | Help me get him out of this thing. | 帮我救他出来 |
[26:27] | Oh, no, no. Joe, no. We don’t–we don’t want | 不 乔 不行 我们不想 |
[26:29] | to touch that thing– first off, we don’t know | 碰那东西 首先 我们不知道 |
[26:30] | what that’s gonna do to Wally, right? | 会对沃利造成什么影响 |
[26:31] | Maybe this is the kind of situation | 也许这种情况 |
[26:33] | best left to the people with the science. | 最好交给懂科学的人去解决 |
[26:35] | You mean Caitlin? | 你是指凯特琳 |
[26:37] | Please help me. | 拜托了帮我 |
[26:50] | What are you doing down here? | 你下来这里干什么 |
[26:55] | We should all be working | 我们都应该努力 |
[26:57] | to find Alchemy and Savitar and figure out how to stop them. | 找到炼金术师和萨维塔 想办法阻止他们 |
[27:00] | Instead, we’re fighting each other. | 而我们却起了内讧 |
[27:05] | Yeah. Team Flash is not at its finest. | 闪电侠队不在最佳状态 |
[27:10] | Why didn’t I just follow you inside the house? | 当初我为什么不跟你进屋呢 |
[27:15] | Because you were hurting. | 因为你很受伤 |
[27:18] | You would do anything to make the pain go away. | 你愿意做任何事摆脱痛苦 |
[27:20] | That’s why Caitlin is so lost. And Cisco. | 所以凯特琳如此迷茫 西斯科也是 |
[27:24] | We will do anything to make the pain stop. | 为了不再受苦我们在所不惜 |
[27:26] | That doesn’t make you a bad person. | 这不意味着你是个坏人 |
[27:27] | That makes you human. | 这是人之常情 |
[27:29] | Tell that to my friends. | 跟我的朋友们说去吧 |
[27:31] | My best friends, | 我最好的朋友们 |
[27:32] | one of them is locked up like a villain; | 一个像恶棍一样被关起来了 |
[27:33] | the other one hates me. | 另一个恨我 |
[27:36] | You can not take this all on yourself. | 你不能一个人全部承担 |
[27:37] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[27:38] | How do you know that Caitlin wasn’t already affected | 你怎么知道凯特琳原本没有受到 |
[27:41] | by the accelerator explosion, | 加速器爆炸的影响 |
[27:43] | or that Dante wouldn’t have died in a car accident anyway? | 丹堤原本不会在车祸中丧生呢 |
[27:47] | You are not God, Barry. | 你不是上帝 巴里 |
[27:52] | That’s what Jay said. | 这是杰伊说的 |
[27:54] | Jay’s a smart man. | 杰伊是个聪明人 |
[27:56] | You can not keep doing this to yourself, | 你不能一直这样对自己 |
[27:59] | constantly going over the what-ifs. You’ll go nuts. | 不断在想如果当初怎样 你会疯的 |
[28:04] | Everyone in this building needs The Flash right now: | 现在楼里所有人都需要闪电侠 |
[28:07] | my dad, Wally– even Cisco and Caitlin. | 我爸爸 沃利 甚至西斯科和凯特琳 |
[28:12] | So, be strong like I know you are. | 所以像我了解的那样坚强起来 |
[28:18] | I know you don’t want to be the leader right now, | 我知道现在你不想做指挥 |
[28:21] | but you have to be. | 但是你必须做 |
[28:26] | I told you I couldn’t do this without you. | 我说过没了你我就做不到 |
[28:30] | And you’ll never have to. | 你永远不会失去我 |
[28:33] | – Wally. – Yeah. Come on. | -沃利 -对 走 |
[28:38] | There’s an energy surge coming from the Cortex. | 表层控制室出现能量激增 |
[28:39] | What? | 什么 |
[28:41] | Joe! Hey! What are you doing? | 乔 你在干什么 |
[28:43] | Hey, Barr. | 巴仔 |
[28:44] | Hey, stop! You can’t cut him out! | 住手 你不能割开让他出来 |
[28:45] | I have to. | 我必须这样 |
[28:48] | Joe, don’t! | 乔 住手 |
[29:14] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[29:18] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[29:29] | Joe | 乔 |
[29:30] | What did I do? | 我都做了些什么 |
[29:33] | Was this your idea? | 这是你的主意吗 |
[29:35] | No. Joe–I was helping Joe. | 不 是乔 我是在帮乔 |
[29:37] | No sign of Wally. I’ve got the satellite scanning | 没有沃利的踪迹 我用卫星 |
[29:39] | the entire city for rapid movement. | 全城搜索了快速移动的目标 |
[29:40] | If he’s a speedster, | 如果他是一名极速者 |
[29:42] | he could be halfway across the country by now. | 他现在就已经穿过半个国家了 |
[29:43] | Barry, we have to find him. | 巴里 我们得找到他 |
[29:45] | I’m more worried about what happens when we do find him. | 我更担心找到他之后的事情 |
[29:47] | He didn’t seem like he was all there, Iris. | 他看起来有点神志不清 爱瑞丝 |
[29:49] | I shouldn’t have cut him out of that thing. | 我不该割开那东西放他出来 |
[29:50] | Joe, I–what we need right now is a biochemist. | 乔 我 我们现在需要一名生化学家 |
[29:54] | You’ve got to go talk to her, Barr. | 你得跟她谈谈 巴仔 |
[29:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:12] | We need your help, Caitlin. | 我们需要你的帮助 凯特琳 |
[30:15] | Wally–he’s– | 沃利 他… |
[30:17] | he’s out of the cocoon, but his biochemistry | 他从茧里出来了 但他的生化体征 |
[30:19] | is all out of whack. He went AWOL. | 全都紊乱了 他失踪了 |
[30:22] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:24] | So, when we find him, he’s gonna need your help. | 所以我们找到他后需要你的帮助 |
[30:26] | He’s gonna need your medical expertise, | 他需要你的医学知识和 |
[30:28] | your experience with metas. | 你对付超能力者的经验 |
[30:30] | What he needs is Caitlin Snow, MD. | 他需要医学博士凯特琳·斯诺 |
[30:34] | So, you came to try and talk some sense into me. | 所以你就来试着说服我吗 |
[30:37] | No. | 不是 |
[30:40] | I came to let you go. | 我来是放你走的 |
[30:55] | For a smart guy, | 对聪明人来说 |
[30:57] | that was an awfully dumb move. | 这是个极为愚蠢的决定 |
[30:59] | Like I said, you’re free to go. | 我说过了 你自由了 |
[31:02] | What’s the catch? | 你在打什么算盘 |
[31:04] | You have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[31:05] | – What is he doing? – I don’t know. | -他想干什么 -我不知道 |
[31:06] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[31:08] | You want to fight, Flash? | 你想打架吗 闪电侠 |
[31:10] | No. I’m not gonna fight you. | 不想 我不会和你打的 |
[31:12] | But if you want to leave this room, | 但只有杀了我 |
[31:14] | you’re gonna have to kill me. | 你才能离开这个房间 |
[31:16] | – Don’t think I won’t. – Then do it. | -别以为我不会 -那就动手吧 |
[31:28] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[31:31] | What’s the big deal? | 你在纠结什么 |
[31:32] | Come on. Live up to your name, Killer Frost. | 动手吧 做个名副其实的冰霜杀手 |
[31:34] | I want to see some killing. | 让我见识一下你大开杀戒 |
[31:36] | You want to be the villain? | 你想当坏人吗 |
[31:37] | This is what they do. They kill their friends, | 坏人都这么做 杀了自己的朋友 |
[31:38] | because nothing matters to them anymore, right? | 因为他们什么都不在乎了 对吗 |
[31:41] | Right? | 对吗 |
[31:44] | Come on. | 动手吧 |
[31:46] | Kill me, Caitlin. | 杀了我 凯特琳 |
[31:51] | You can’t do it. | 你下不了手 |
[31:53] | You can’t, | 你做不到 |
[31:55] | because underneath all that cold, | 因为在那冰霜之下 |
[31:56] | you’re still you. | 你还是你 |
[32:05] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[32:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:09] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[32:13] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:19] | I think extracting Wally early from that cocoon | 我觉得提早让沃利破茧而出 |
[32:21] | left him in a fugue state. | 让他处在迷漫的状态 |
[32:24] | His synapses aren’t used to functioning at superspeed, | 他的神经键还没习惯在超级速度下运行 |
[32:27] | so his mind and muscles are misfiring. | 所以他的思维和肌肉还不协调 |
[32:30] | I mean, will this stuff help? | 那这个东西管用吗 |
[32:31] | I’ve synthesized a neural compound | 我合成了一种神经化合物 |
[32:33] | that I think will get his mind and body | 我觉得能让他的思维和身体 |
[32:35] | running at the same speed. | 以同一速度运作 |
[32:38] | We just have to find him first. | 我们只用先找到他 |
[32:39] | Where’d he go, Joe? | 他去哪了 乔 |
[32:44] | What’s your gut tell you? | 你的直觉认为他在哪 |
[32:48] | The house that he grew up in. | 他小时候住的那间房子 |
[32:50] | He used to go there when he missed his mother. | 他一想妈妈就会去那 |
[32:51] | In Keystone. | 在楔石城 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:59] | 出 租 | |
[33:09] | Wally! Wally! | 沃利 沃利 |
[33:12] | It’s your dad, son. | 是爸爸 儿子 |
[33:15] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna take care of you, okay? | 我们会照顾你的 好吗 |
[33:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:45] | Damn. How fast is he going? | 要命 他跑得有多快 |
[33:48] | Faster than Barry could at the beginning. | 比巴里当初跑得要快 |
[33:52] | I, uh– | 我… |
[33:55] | I just wanted to– | 我只是想… |
[34:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:02] | You scared me for a second, | 你那时吓到我了 |
[34:03] | getting all Mother of Dragons on me with that hair. | 简直像龙母的发型 |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:10] | That is the greatest feeling I’ve ever felt. | 从来都没有这么爽的感觉 |
[34:13] | – Barry, it’s unreal. – Yeah, it is. | -巴里 很不真实 -没错 |
[34:15] | – How fast was I going? – Too fast. | -我跑得有多快 -太快了 |
[34:17] | Dad, don’t look so worried. I’m fine. | 爸爸 不要这么担心 我很好 |
[34:19] | I feel fine. In fact, I feel kind of awesome, | 我觉得很好 其实我觉得挺棒的 |
[34:22] | like everything is buzzing, electric, | 就像一切都在振动 令人兴奋 |
[34:25] | like I could do anything. | 就像我无所不能 |
[34:26] | That is what it feels like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[34:28] | Got the Speed Force coursing through you | 让神速力穿过你 |
[34:30] | giving you power. | 给你超能力 |
[34:31] | You’re a speedster now. | 你现在是极速者了 |
[34:33] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[34:34] | So, what next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[34:36] | Caitlin is gonna run every test she can think of on you. | 凯特琳会对你做她能想到的一切测试 |
[34:39] | I mean, if you’re up for it. | 如果你准备好了 |
[34:42] | Being a doctor? That, I’m always up for. | 当医生吗 我时刻准备着 |
[34:46] | Yeah, um, but when do I get to go out, Barry, | 但我什么时候能出任务 巴里 |
[34:49] | with you? | 跟你一起 |
[34:51] | Okay, let’s just take it | 还是用正常的速度 |
[34:53] | one normal-speed step at a time. | 一步步来吧 |
[34:55] | Slow down, Wallace. | 别着急 华莱士 |
[34:57] | Barr, it’s the hospital. | 巴仔 是医院的通知 |
[34:59] | Julian’s awake. | 朱利安醒了 |
[35:01] | He knows it was me. He knows what I did. | 他知道是我 知道我做了什么 |
[35:03] | Don’t worry. I’ll talk to him. | 别担心 我来跟他说 |
[35:05] | You’ll be fine. I promise. | 我保证你不会有事的 |
[35:14] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[35:16] | I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk about– | 我只是来看看你想不想聊聊… |
[35:20] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[35:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:28] | Look, Cisco, you’re my best friend, man. | 西斯科 你是我最好的朋友 |
[35:34] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会没事吧 |
[35:35] | You and me? | 我和你之间 |
[35:44] | You want me to be honest with you? | 要我对你说实话吗 |
[35:49] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:18] | Hey, Patterson. | 帕特森 |
[36:19] | Barry Allen, don’t you ever work? | 巴里·艾伦 你不用工作吗 |
[36:21] | I just wanted to make sure that Julian was doing okay. | 我只是来确保朱利安没事了 |
[36:25] | Well, I’m about to take his statement, yeah. | 我正准备要给他录口供 |
[36:27] | Would it be okay if I talked to him before you went in? | 在这之前可以让我跟他说说话吗 |
[36:29] | I just–we’re pretty close, him and I. | 我们的关系挺好 我跟他之间 |
[36:32] | Yeah. Go ahead. Just make it quick. | 进去吧 别太久 |
[36:34] | Always. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[36:40] | A hospital visit. I didn’t think you missed me that much. | 来医院探望 没想到你这么想念我 |
[36:44] | What did the doctors say? | 医生怎么说 |
[36:46] | Concussion and frostbite, | 脑震荡和冻伤 |
[36:49] | but I’ll be dandy in a few days. | 我过几天就会没事了 |
[36:51] | That’s good news. I’m glad you’re gonna be all right. | 这是个好消息 很高兴你没事 |
[36:53] | Yes, and as much as I appreciate | 尽管我很感激 |
[36:55] | your outburst of emotion, | 你坦诚的关心 |
[36:56] | I think we both know the real reason you’re here. | 你我都知道你来这里的真正目的 |
[36:59] | Your friend Caitlin Snow. | 你的朋友凯特琳·斯诺 |
[37:02] | She’s a meta, | 是个超能力者 |
[37:03] | and not one of the friendly ones. | 而且不是善类 |
[37:06] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[37:07] | She’s sick, Julian. | 她生病了 朱利安 |
[37:08] | She is a bloody menace. | 她非常危险 |
[37:11] | Julian– | 朱利安 |
[37:14] | Man, I know that you think that getting powers is | 我知道你认为拥有超能力 |
[37:17] | this binary game, that you’re either good or evil, | 是对立的 不是善类就是恶类 |
[37:20] | but life isn’t like that, even for Metas. | 但生活不是如此 超能力者也是 |
[37:23] | Look. Caitlin–she’s a good person. | 凯特琳是个好人 |
[37:29] | I’m begging you,don’t turn her in. | 我求你不要揭发她 |
[37:30] | I will do anything you want,but | 你要我做什么都可以 |
[37:35] | please don’t do this to her. | 但请不要揭发她 |
[37:43] | I got hit pretty hard, | 我被袭击得很严重 |
[37:47] | and I don’t have the foggiest | 我完全看不清 |
[37:48] | who even kidnapped me at all. | 是谁绑架我的 |
[37:53] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢你 老兄 |
[37:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:00] | There is one thing you can do for me, mate. | 你可以为我做一件事 伙计 |
[38:02] | Anything. | 悉听尊便 |
[38:03] | Quit. | 辞职 |
[38:05] | What? | 什么 |
[38:06] | Tender your resignation | 马上去中城警局 |
[38:07] | from the Central City Police Department, | 递交辞呈 |
[38:09] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[38:13] | I can overlook the unexplained absences, | 我可以不管你无故缺勤 |
[38:15] | the constant disregard for the rules and regulations, | 或经常违反规章 |
[38:19] | but your moral compass is broken, my friend. | 但你已经没有道德原则 伙计 |
[38:23] | I point-blank refuse | 我坚定地拒绝 |
[38:26] | to work with someone whose sense of right or wrong is | 与善恶感 |
[38:28] | as flippant as the weather, | 无常如天气 |
[38:30] | someone who thinks friendship is more important than justice. | 认为友情大于正义的人合作 |
[38:35] | You are unfit to be CSI. | 你没资格当犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[38:38] | Barry Allen has no place in law enforcement. | 巴里·艾伦没资格当执法人员 |
[38:46] | Now, do we have an agreement, | 你要跟我达成协议 |
[38:50] | or would you like the detective to meet that girl? | 还是要外面的警探找上她 |
[38:56] | All right. | 好 |
[39:07] | He’s all yours. | 你可以跟他谈了 |
[39:12] | Hey, Albert. | 艾伯特 |
[39:14] | So, what can you tell me about our–our meta friend? | 可以提供我那个超能力者的线索吗 |
[39:19] | I don’t really remember anything. | 我不太记得了 |
[39:21] | To be honest with you, it’s all a bit of a blur, so… | 说实话 挺模糊的 |
[39:34] | We just heard from Singh. | 辛格刚刚告诉我们了 |
[39:36] | You quit? What–what is going on? | 你辞职了 怎么回事 |
[39:39] | I, um… | 我… |
[39:41] | didn’t really have a choice. | 我真的别无他选 |
[39:43] | What do you mean, you didn’t have a choice? | 你为什么别无他选 |
[39:45] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[39:47] | You quit, he keeps his mouth shut about Caitlin. | 你辞职 他就不揭发凯特琳 |
[39:50] | That son of a bitch. | 真是个混蛋 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. I mean, he said I couldn’t | 我不知道 他说我不能 |
[39:53] | do something like protect Caitlin | 既保护凯特琳 |
[39:55] | and still be a good CSI, | 又当个优秀的鉴证员 |
[39:56] | and maybe he’s right. | 也许他说得对 |
[39:58] | No, he’s not. | 不 他错了 |
[40:00] | Barry, you are an incredible CSI, | 巴里 你是了不起的鉴证员 |
[40:02] | and no one in this building cares more | 这个警局里没有任何人 |
[40:03] | about helping people find justice than you. | 比你更想帮人维护正义 |
[40:06] | And that was long before you were The Flash. | 这是在你成为闪电侠之前 |
[40:08] | This lab–it’s your life. | 这间实验室 是你的生活 |
[40:09] | You’re my life. | 你们是我的生活 |
[40:12] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[40:14] | And Wally and Caitlin, | 还有沃利和凯特琳 |
[40:18] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[40:20] | If these past few months have taught me anything, | 过去几个月让我认识到 |
[40:22] | it’s that I would give up everything I have | 为了保护你们的安全 |
[40:25] | to keep you all safe. | 我可以放弃我的一切 |
[40:26] | No regrets. | 绝不后悔 |
[40:28] | Every time I think you’ve | 每次我以为你 |
[40:29] | run out of ways to be a hero, | 已经以种种方式展现了自己英雄的一面 |
[40:31] | you show me another one. | 你却以另外一种方式成就了英雄 |
[40:37] | – You hungry? – Yeah. | -你饿了吗 -饿了 |
[40:38] | Yeah, let’s get out of here. | 我们回去吧 |
[41:07] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[41:11] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[41:17] | No. Stay away. | 不 离我远点 |
[41:19] | No, Julian. You can’t get away. | 不 朱利安 你逃脱不了的 |
[41:23] | There’s nowhere I won’t find you. | 不管你在哪我都能找到你 |
[41:31] | Only together | 唯有一起合作 |
[41:33] | can we bring about my return. | 才能迎来我的回归 |
[41:46] | Become my servant once more. | 再一次成为我的仆人 |
[41:55] | Become Alchemy. | 成为炼金术师 |