时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:15] | After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse, | 在我打败极速并拯救了多元宇宙后 |
[00:17] | I ran back in time | 我跑回到了过去 |
[00:18] | and created the alternate timeline, Flashpoint. | 创造出了另一条时间线 闪点 |
[00:21] | I restored the timeline to how it was, | 我恢复了时间线原来的状态 |
[00:23] | only to find things weren’t as I left them. | 但发现有些事却不一样了 |
[00:25] | I brought new threats to our world, | 我给我们的世界带来了新的威胁 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 而我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:30] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | They don’t see your potential. | 他们没发现你的潜力 |
[00:36] | – I do. – You want to train? | -我发现了 -你想接受训练吗 |
[00:38] | I’ll train you. | 我来训练你 |
[00:38] | You’re Allen’s friend, Dr. Snow. | 你是艾伦的朋友 斯诺博士 |
[00:40] | I’m begging you, don’t turn her in. | 我求你不要揭发她 |
[00:42] | I will do anything you want. | 你要我做什么都可以 |
[00:43] | Tender your resignation, effective immediately. | 你马上就去递交辞呈 |
[00:46] | It’s a story–it used to be written by Iris West-Allen. | 这报道原本是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦写的 |
[00:49] | Something’s changed with our future. | 我们的未来有所改变了 |
[00:50] | – God, what did I do? – My brother’s dead. | -天呐 我做了什么 -我哥哥死了 |
[00:52] | Now I’ll never make another memory with Dante again. | 我没法再拥有跟丹堤一起的记忆了 |
[00:55] | You’re only a man, Flash. | 你只是一介凡人 闪电侠 |
[00:57] | But I am a god. | 而我是神 |
[00:59] | I am Savitar. | 我是萨维塔 |
[01:01] | Now we know Alchemy’s just a lackey. | 现在我们知道炼金术师只是跟班 |
[01:02] | Julian, become my servant once more. | 朱利安 再一次成为我的仆人 |
[01:06] | Become Alchemy. | 成为炼金术师 |
[01:20] | It’s been six months since I arrived here in India. | 我到印度已经半年了 |
[01:23] | Though I have faith it’s out there, | 尽管我心怀信仰 |
[01:26] | the voice that once drove me has waned. | 但驱使我至此的声音已逐渐衰弱 |
[01:29] | And I fear my quest may be for naught. | 我担心我的探寻会是徒劳一场 |
[01:32] | Julian, come quick. | 朱利安 快过来 |
[01:34] | I think we found it. | 我觉得我们找到它了 |
[01:50] | This is it. Here, hold this. | 就是这个 帮我照清楚 |
[02:04] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[02:05] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[02:06] | I think we should wait before we open it. | 我觉得应该等等再打开它 |
[02:11] | It needs to be set free. | 它需要重获自由 |
[02:26] | Holy winter wonderland. | 神圣的《冬季仙境》 |
[02:29] | Took the words right out of my mouth. | 让我不禁脱口而出 |
[02:31] | Well, I guess Earth-19’s Christmas is just like ours. | 看来地球19的圣诞节和我们的差不多 |
[02:35] | Some traditions are multi-versal. | 有些传统是共通的 |
[02:37] | So, um… | 对了… |
[02:39] | any more info on Savitar? | 有萨维塔的消息吗 |
[02:41] | Nope, all the we know is that he’s a speed god | 没有 我们只知道他是极速之神 |
[02:43] | and you’re the only one who can see him. | 还有你是唯一可以看到他的人 |
[02:45] | All right, well, Alchemy is Savitar’s high priest | 炼金术师是萨维塔的大祭司 |
[02:48] | and he gets his power from the stone | 他的超能力来源于那块用于创造超能力者 |
[02:50] | that he uses to create meta, so I was thinking | 的石头 所以我觉得 |
[02:52] | if we can find out what that thing is, | 如果我们能发现那石头是什么 |
[02:53] | maybe we can figure out how to stop him. | 也许就有办法阻止他 |
[02:55] | I want to see if I can dig something up. | 我去看看能不能查到些什么 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:06] | I know this is our first Christmas together as a couple | 我知道这是我们在一起后的第一个圣诞节 |
[03:08] | and I want everything to be perfect, but… | 我想让一切完美 但… |
[03:11] | You need to get to this. | 你得去做这件事 |
[03:12] | Yes–no, I totally get it. | 是的 我完全理解 |
[03:14] | I got a dissertation here from Oxford University | 我查到了牛津大学一个关于 |
[03:18] | about the myth of an ancient Hindu weapon | 古印度神话武器的论文 |
[03:21] | called the Brahmastra. | 叫作梵天法宝 |
[03:22] | Legendary artifact with incredible powers, | 拥有惊人超能力的传奇石器 |
[03:26] | capable of–wait for it– | 能够 等等 |
[03:29] | Creating metas. | 创造出超能力者 |
[03:30] | Creating meta-humans. | 创造出超能力者 |
[03:31] | Guys, that looks just like Alchemy’s stone. | 大伙们 这和炼金术师的石头很像 |
[03:33] | More importantly… | 更重要的是… |
[03:36] | look who wrote this paper. | 看这论文是谁写的 |
[03:41] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[03:47] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你把这儿收拾得不错 |
[03:50] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[03:51] | Thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[03:52] | I keep your frosty friend’s secret, | 我为你的冰霜朋友保守秘密 |
[03:54] | and you never darken these doors again, remember? | 而你不能再踏进这扇门 记得吗 |
[03:56] | I just need some information from you | 我只是想问你一些关于炼金术师 |
[03:58] | about that stone that Alchemy uses. | 用的石头的信息 |
[04:01] | And you’ve come to me because? | 为什么要问我 |
[04:03] | 印度流域的神器之谜 作者艾伯特·戴斯蒙德 | |
[04:05] | Apparently, you know a lot about it. | 显然你对此很了解 |
[04:09] | Well, why don’t you tell me everything you know? | 不如你把知道的一切告诉我吧 |
[04:12] | And you’ll never hear from me again. | 然后我就不再烦你了 |
[04:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Many years ago, I heard about the Brahmastra, | 许多年前 我听说梵天法宝 |
[04:21] | or as it’s colloquially called, | 或俗称为 |
[04:24] | the Philosopher’s Stone. | 魔法石 |
[04:26] | It is said to be the first object to give human beings powers. | 据说是第一件能赋予人类超能力的宝物 |
[04:29] | Like the Particle Accelerator. | 就像粒子加速器 |
[04:31] | Over the years, it got lost. | 很多年来 它遗失了 |
[04:33] | I became quite obsessed with trying to find it. | 我痴迷于找寻这件宝物 |
[04:35] | Did every piece of available research I could | 我做了每一个相关的研究 |
[04:38] | and much to my parents’ dismay, | 并且利用未来将继承的遗产 |
[04:40] | I used my future inheritance | 资助了一队探险队去寻找 |
[04:41] | and funded an expedition to try and find it. | 我父母对此很失望 |
[04:46] | But we never found it. | 可是我们从未找到 |
[04:48] | Pretty soon after that, I came here. | 在那之后不久 我回到了这里 |
[04:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do. | 恕我失陪了 我有工作要做 |
[04:53] | In your research, have you ever come across | 在你的研究中 你是否听过 |
[04:54] | the name Savitar? | 萨维塔这个名字 |
[05:01] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字的 |
[05:03] | I’ve done some research of my own. | 我自己也做了一些研究 |
[05:06] | As far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[05:07] | Savitar is the first meta with speed. | 萨维塔是第一个有神速力的超能力者 |
[05:09] | That’s all I know, Allen. | 我知道的就这么多 艾伦 |
[05:12] | And I suggest that you don’t waste your time on this. | 我建议别在这上面浪费时间 |
[05:16] | Move on. | 你走吧 |
[05:20] | All right. | 好 |
[05:26] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[05:43] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:45] | One whiff of aliens and all the crazies come out. | 外星人一出动 所有怪事都一起来了 |
[05:48] | I’m gonna be buried under these alien files | 我要埋在这堆外星人资料 |
[05:50] | until next Christmas. | 直到明年圣诞节了 |
[05:51] | Well, if by some Christmas miracle | 如果有圣诞奇迹 |
[05:53] | you dig yourself out sooner, | 你就早点从堆里爬出来 |
[05:55] | we do it up at the West house on Christmas Eve. | 去韦斯特家边过平安夜 边弄这堆文件吧 |
[05:57] | Turkey, tree, Grandma Esther’s eggnog, | 有火鸡 圣诞树 埃丝特祖母的蛋酒 |
[06:00] | the whole shebang– and we would love for you to come. | 还有这堆工作 我们希望你能来 |
[06:02] | One condition: I bring the nog. | 只有一个条件 我自带蛋酒 |
[06:04] | My Grandma Millie’s recipe, it is gonna knock your socks off. | 我米莉祖母的食谱 肯定会让你们大吃一惊 |
[06:07] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:08] | We gonna have a little nog-off. | 我们来一场蛋酒对决吧 |
[06:10] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:11] | Grandma Esther versus Grandma Millie. | 埃丝特祖母对战米莉祖母 |
[06:13] | Oh, you know I love a challenge, Joe West. | 你知道我喜欢挑战 乔·韦斯特 |
[06:16] | May the best grandma win. | 愿最棒的祖母胜出 |
[06:17] | I am so sorry for your grandma. | 我替你的祖母感到惋惜 |
[06:18] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[06:20] | – Fine. I’ll pick you up, all right? – Christmas miracle. | -好 我来接你 -圣诞奇迹 |
[06:38] | I told everyone inside I’d let them live | 我告诉里面的每一个人 若听从指示 |
[06:40] | if they followed instructions. | 我就让他们活命 |
[06:43] | But I tricked them. | 但是我骗了他们 |
[06:44] | Which is so me. | 实在太有我的风格了 |
[06:48] | Give it up, Trickster! | 放弃吧 魔术师 |
[06:49] | Hiya, Swiftie. | 你好啊 飞毛腿 |
[06:51] | Will you do me the honor of allowing me to kill you? | 不如赏个脸让我杀了你吧 |
[06:59] | You’re out of ammo. | 你没子弹了 |
[07:03] | But I’m not out of bombs. | 但是我还有炸弹 |
[07:06] | What do you say we take in the afterlife, big boy? | 我们一起去来世怎么样 大个子 |
[07:13] | – Nice timing. – You’re welcome. | -来得正是时候 -不客气 |
[07:16] | There’s something wrong with my eyes. | 我的眼睛有毛病了 |
[07:17] | I’m seeing double. | 我看东西有重影 |
[07:18] | The Flash hit me too hard! | 闪电侠暴打了我一顿 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna sue you, saucer-head! | 我要告你 你个飞碟脑袋 |
[07:23] | One day, I’ll own that helmet, | 总有一天 那个头盔会成为我的囊中之物 |
[07:25] | and I’ll use it as an ashtray or a candy dish. | 然后我会用它来做烟灰缸 或糖果盘 |
[07:28] | No, wait, a hubcap! | 不 等等 用来做轮毂罩 |
[07:30] | I had that, kid. | 一切局面都在我掌控内 小子 |
[07:31] | That’s what I always say. | 那是我一直以来的口头禅 |
[07:32] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[07:33] | Especially when I didn’t have it. | 尤其是我以前事情搞不定的时候 |
[07:34] | So I’m assuming you didn’t come all the way to Earth-3 | 我猜你大老远来到地球三 不是为了帮我 |
[07:36] | to stop my Trickster. | 阻止我这边的魔术师的吧 |
[07:38] | I have something I need to talk to you about. | 我有事和你说 |
[07:40] | A speedster. | 有名极速者 |
[07:41] | Calls himself Savitar. | 自称萨维塔 |
[07:47] | – So… Savitar. – Yeah. | -萨维塔 -是的 |
[07:52] | Apparently, you’ve grown powerful enough | 显然 你已经变得足够强大 |
[07:54] | to challenge him. | 可以挑战他了 |
[07:55] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[07:57] | Don’t know, never seen him. | 不知道 从没见过他 |
[07:58] | You’re the first speedster I know of who has. | 你是我认识的第一个见过他的极速者 |
[08:02] | But every story I ever heard about Savitar | 但是每一个我听过有关萨维塔的故事 |
[08:04] | is basically the same. | 基本都一样 |
[08:07] | Savitar was the first man ever granted speed. | 萨维塔是第一个被赐予神速力的人 |
[08:11] | And over time, he became the god of motion, | 久而久之 他成为了移动之神 |
[08:14] | the fastest of us all. | 是我们中速度最快的一个 |
[08:19] | Before Savitar graces an Earth with his presence… | 在萨维塔降临一个地球之前 |
[08:24] | He sends a predecessor to prepare for his arrival. | 他会派前一任来为他的到来做准备 |
[08:27] | Alchemy. | 炼金术师 |
[08:28] | What’s he preparing for? | 他在做什么的准备 |
[08:30] | A battle with you. | 与你的对决 |
[08:32] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[08:33] | You’re threatening his power. | 你是对他力量的威胁 |
[08:35] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[08:36] | Speed Force myths, legends, rumors. | 神速力的神话 传奇 传言 |
[08:40] | If Savitar’s come for you once, | 如果萨维塔来找过你一次 |
[08:43] | he’ll be back. | 他会再来的 |
[08:45] | Then I’ll be ready. | 那时我会准备好 |
[08:46] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好 |
[08:54] | Run! Wallace, run! | 跑吧 华莱士 快跑 |
[08:57] | You got to torque to the left! | 你得向左转身 |
[09:02] | – How’d I do? – How’d you do? | -我成绩如何 -你成绩如何 |
[09:04] | Oh, I don’t know, why don’t you see for yourself. | 我不知道 不如你自己看看吧 |
[09:09] | Hold up, are you saying I’m faster than Barry? | 等等 你是说我比巴里还快了吗 |
[09:11] | I’m saying that at this point in his training, | 我是说与他接受训练的这个节点相比 |
[09:14] | you’re faster than Barry. | 你比巴里快 |
[09:15] | You’re faster than Barry, you’re faster than Barry, | 你比巴里快 你比巴里快 |
[09:18] | you’re faster than Barry! | 你比巴里快 |
[09:20] | – We got to tell everyone. – Not a good idea. | -我们得告诉所有人 -不是个好主意 |
[09:22] | – Why not? – Self-preservation, basically. | -为什么不行 -基本上是自我保护 |
[09:24] | Look, Wallace, you have tremendous potential. | 听着 华莱士 你有着很大的潜力 |
[09:27] | Yes, clearly, but one thing I’ve learned | 是的 显然 但在我来到这地球后 |
[09:29] | since coming to this Earth is you do not trifle | 学到的一件事就是 不要轻慢 |
[09:32] | with the West household. | 韦斯特一家 |
[09:34] | No, you know-no, say you’re with me. | 你知道的 说你同意我 |
[09:36] | – Yeah, I’m with you. – Yeah! | -我同意你 -太好了 |
[09:38] | Now, we’re gonna work on your–your–yeah, your dodging | 现在 我们要锻炼你的 你的躲避 |
[09:41] | and your weaving. | 还有你的摆臂 |
[09:46] | I’ve read every Hindu textbook there is on mythology | 我读了所有印度关于神话的 |
[09:48] | and spirits and demigods and nothing. | 关于鬼神和半神的教科书 什么都没有 |
[09:50] | No mention of Savitar, not once. | 没有提到过萨维塔 一次也没有 |
[09:52] | In my experience, the answers usually tend to come in time. | 以我的经验 答案总是会随着时间揭晓 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I can’t just sit back | 是啊 我不能就坐在这里 |
[09:59] | and wait for Savitar or Alchemy to attack. | 等着萨维塔或是炼金术师袭击 |
[10:02] | You can’t worry about what may or may not lie ahead. | 你不能总是担心可能发生的未来 |
[10:05] | Besides… | 再说 |
[10:07] | it’s Christmas. | 现在是圣诞节 |
[10:08] | A time to be with the ones you care about. | 是与你关心的人欢聚的时刻 |
[10:12] | You know, it’s just, Savitar’s still out there. | 你知道 就只是萨维塔还没被打败 |
[10:15] | Yeah, but not right now. | 是 但不是现在 |
[10:17] | And your beautiful girlfriend is. | 你美丽的女朋友才是重点 |
[10:22] | Get your head out of the books | 把你的脑袋从那些书中拉出来 |
[10:23] | and back into your life with your loved ones | 回到你的生活中 与你所爱的人相处 |
[10:25] | while you have them. | 趁你现在还拥有他们 |
[10:37] | Hey, Jay thinks he figured out a way to find the stone. | 杰伊认为他想出了找到石头的办法 |
[10:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:46] | I keep seeing my brother. | 我一直看到我哥哥 |
[10:48] | Everywhere-here, in the cortex… | 这里到处都是 在控制室也是 |
[10:51] | Well, this is your first Christmas since Dante died. | 这是丹堤死后你的第一个圣诞节 |
[10:54] | Maybe your mind’s playing tricks on you. | 也许是你的大脑在捉弄你 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:00] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[11:05] | There was this one Christmas, big family affair. | 曾有那么一次圣诞节 一大家子团聚 |
[11:09] | and Dante and I, you know, | 而丹堤和我 你知道的 |
[11:10] | we used to fight all the time as kids, | 我们小时候经常打架 |
[11:12] | but that one Christmas, | 但是那一个圣诞节 |
[11:15] | we didn’t fight. | 我们没有打架 |
[11:17] | We just sat and we talked and we drank | 我们就坐在那里喝酒聊天 |
[11:20] | a whole bottle of whiskey, and… | 一整瓶的威士忌 然后… |
[11:22] | that whole night, we were laughing. | 那一整晚 我们都在笑 |
[11:26] | It’s… | 那真是… |
[11:28] | And that one night– | 而就那一晚 |
[11:30] | that one night, it was like we felt like brothers. | 那一晚 我们有了兄弟的感觉 |
[11:35] | The last Christmas before my dad died, | 我爸爸死前的那个圣诞节 |
[11:37] | it snowed and snowed. | 下了很久很久的雪 |
[11:41] | He and I just sat inside, watching old movies | 他和我就坐在屋里 看老电影 |
[11:44] | while the whole world turned white. | 任由外边的世界变成白色 |
[11:48] | It was magical. | 简直是梦幻一般 |
[11:54] | Are we about to be the Grinches this year? | 咱们今年就只谈扫兴的事吗 |
[12:05] | Nice use of restraint. | 你这克制力真不错 |
[12:09] | Yeah, well, I shopped, | 是啊 我采购之后 |
[12:11] | and I shopped, and now, | 又采购 现在 |
[12:14] | I am ready to drop into your arms. | 我准备好躺到你的怀里了 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry I missed Christmas shopping with you. | 抱歉我错过了和你一起圣诞节采购 |
[12:22] | It’s okay. I have everything I need. | 没事 我买了一切必需品 |
[12:26] | So are you as excited to give me my present | 所以你对给我礼物有像 |
[12:28] | as I am to give you yours? | 我给你礼物那样期待吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah, of course. | 那当然 |
[12:30] | Definitely. Yeah. | 肯定的 没错 |
[12:33] | You did get me something, right? | 你是买了礼物的 对吧 |
[12:34] | I did get you something, yeah. | 我是给你买了 |
[12:36] | I just–I haven’t wrapped it yet, is all. | 我就是 还没有打包呢 |
[12:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[12:43] | Okay, um, by the way, after you told me about | 对了 还有 在你告诉我关于 |
[12:46] | Julian’s archeological dig, | 朱利安的考古研究后 |
[12:47] | I started doing some digging of my own. | 我就自己做了些调查 |
[12:51] | Turns out, a few years ago, | 结果发现 几年前 |
[12:53] | four scientists were killed in an excavation in India | 在印度的挖掘现场 四个科学家身亡 |
[12:55] | and Julian was the point person. | 朱利安就是主要负责人 |
[12:58] | He didn’t mention that. | 他从没提起过 |
[13:00] | You said he was obsessed with that stone for years. | 你说他痴迷于那个石头很多年了 |
[13:03] | What if he was covering something up? | 如果他是在掩盖什么事呢 |
[13:06] | Or someone? | 或者是什么人 |
[13:08] | You think this is about Alchemy? | 你觉得这个和炼金术师有关吗 |
[13:10] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能找出结果来了 |
[13:15] | Julian lied about the Philosopher’s Stone. | 朱利安在魔法石的事上撒谎了 |
[13:17] | I think he found it back on that archeological dig. | 我觉得他在考古挖掘时找到了那块石头 |
[13:19] | You think he’s working with Doctor Alchemy? | 你觉得他在和炼金术博士合作吗 |
[13:21] | He’s not answering my calls. | 他不接我电话 |
[13:23] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[13:24] | Gang’s all here, what’s going on? | 大家都在啊 怎么了 |
[13:26] | I think that Julian is connected to Doctor Alchemy. | 我觉得朱利安和炼金术博士有关 |
[13:30] | Jay, we got a hit. | 杰伊 我们找到了 |
[13:32] | There’s energy coming from the top of the Schults building. | 舒尔茨大厦楼顶有能量释放 |
[13:34] | – That’s the stone. – Are you ready? | -是魔法石 -准备好了吗 |
[13:36] | – Ready. – All right. | -准备好了 -好的 |
[13:37] | I’m coming, too. | 我也去 |
[13:38] | – No you’re not. – No. | -你可不能去 -不行 |
[13:39] | Dad, I’m ready. | 爸 我准备好了 |
[13:41] | You–just tell them about how fast I am. | 你告诉他们我有多快 |
[13:43] | Tell them about the training. | 告诉他们训练的情况 |
[13:44] | – Training? – Training? | -训练 -训练 |
[13:46] | Training. The vocal training. | 训练啊 是声乐训练 |
[13:48] | Because we’re thinking of going caroling. | 因为我们想参加圣诞颂歌的合唱 |
[13:50] | We’re gonna talk about this later. | 我们之后再谈这个 |
[13:54] | We’re definitely gonna talk about it. | 我们绝对得好好谈谈 |
[14:01] | With energy form this stone, | 有了魔法石的能量 |
[14:03] | and this building as a refractor, | 有了这座楼当折射器 |
[14:06] | I shall restore the powers of all the metas from Flashpoint. | 我将恢复闪点里所有超能力者的能力 |
[14:11] | They will become the servants of Savitar. | 他们将成为萨维塔的仆人 |
[14:15] | It’s over, Alchemy! | 都结束了 炼金术师 |
[14:21] | Please tell me you’re seeing him. | 快告诉我你看到他了 |
[14:25] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[14:26] | We have to take him together. | 我们得合力击败他 |
[14:28] | No, I’ll cover Savitar, | 不 我来拖住萨维塔 |
[14:29] | you just get that stone! | 你去拿魔法石 |
[15:11] | This is not your fight, Garrick. | 这不是你的战斗 加里克 |
[15:38] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[15:48] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[15:50] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[15:53] | Let’s just say you’re gonna be our guest for a while. | 这么说吧 你要在我们这里待一段时间了 |
[15:56] | You. | 是你 |
[15:58] | I always suspected you had your own private facility | 我一直怀疑你有关押敌人的 |
[16:00] | for holding enemies. | 秘密基地 |
[16:01] | You care to explain what I’m doing in it? | 你要解释一下我为什么在这里吗 |
[16:03] | – I know you’re Alchemy, Julian. – What? | -我知道你是炼金术师 朱利安 -什么 |
[16:05] | Turning innocent people into meta-humans, | 你把无辜的人变成超能力者 |
[16:07] | worshipping this Savitar? | 膜拜那个萨维塔 |
[16:09] | Sorry, um, I’m still not following. | 不好意思 我没听懂 |
[16:11] | You think that I’m Alchemy? | 你觉得我是炼金术师吗 |
[16:14] | That’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最扯的话了 |
[16:16] | Is that a mask? | 那是面具吗 |
[16:17] | I’ve never seen that before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过那东西 |
[16:18] | I caught you! | 我抓到你了 |
[16:20] | I caught you wearing this mask. | 我抓到你戴着这个面具 |
[16:22] | You’re trying to set me up. | 你这是要陷害我 |
[16:24] | You’re framing me, aren’t you? | 你要诬陷我 对不对 |
[16:25] | The Flash, of all the people, you’re setting me up. | 闪电侠 偏偏是你陷害我 |
[16:27] | – The hero. – You’re insane. | -你还英雄呢 -你疯了 |
[16:28] | The great hero! | 你个大英雄 |
[16:30] | I want my phone call, when do I get my phone call? | 我要打电话 我什么时候能打电话 |
[16:38] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[16:39] | Not too bad for a guy | 对一个刚被神打了一顿的人来说 |
[16:40] | that got beat up by a myth. | 感觉还好吧 |
[16:41] | – Yeah? – You stopped him. | -是吗 -你阻止了他 |
[16:43] | Well done, Barry. | 干的漂亮 巴里 |
[16:45] | It was nice, having you out there with me. | 有你在我身边 感觉很好 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I never had a sidekick. | 我以前都没有帮手 |
[16:49] | – Oh, I’m your sidekick? – Well, as a senior partner. | -我是你的帮手啊 -作为一个长者搭档 |
[16:51] | Senior citizen is more like it. | 长者市民还差不多 |
[16:55] | I’ll bet your dad would’ve been proud of you. | 我打赌你爸爸一定会为你自豪的 |
[16:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:00] | Hey, why won’t you just take it easy, all right? | 你还是好好休息下 好吗 |
[17:03] | – I’ll see you in a little bit. – Yeah. | -我一会儿来看你 -好 |
[17:11] | What do you think about what Julian was saying? | 你对朱利安刚才说的话怎么看 |
[17:13] | I know that every bad guy we’ve ever had | 我知道我们抓到的坏人 |
[17:15] | has pretended to be our best friend, while really being | 都装作是我们的好朋友 但实际上 |
[17:17] | an evil, murderous bastard, but… | 都是邪恶 杀人的混蛋 但是 |
[17:20] | I think if he’s lying, | 我觉得如果他在撒谎 |
[17:21] | he sure believes the hell out of his own lie. | 他也真的太相信自己编的这个谎了 |
[17:23] | Okay, well what do we think about this box? | 好了 这盒子到底怎么回事 |
[17:25] | It’s creepy. | 相当恐怖 |
[17:26] | Like, “Indiana Jone” melt your face creepy. | 跟《夺宝奇兵》里融掉你脸的圣柜似的 |
[17:28] | Have you guys figured out anything about it yet? | 你们弄清这是什么东西了吗 |
[17:32] | It’s nothing. | 这什么都不是 |
[17:34] | It’s something. | 它肯定是个什么 |
[17:35] | No, I mean the box is literally nothing. | 不 我是说这盒子真的什么都不是 |
[17:38] | I’ve run it through every possible test I can think of– | 我把能想到的测试都做了一遍 |
[17:40] | MRI, X-ray, mass spectrometer, the photon shifter. | 核磁共振 X光扫描 质谱仪 光子移动器 |
[17:44] | Not a single reading. Nothing. | 什么都检测不到 毫无反应 |
[17:47] | It’s like the box | 就好像这盒子 |
[17:49] | doesn’t even exist. | 根本不存在 |
[17:52] | Two weeks ago, I almost lost you to Alchemy, | 两周前 炼金术师差点害我失去你 |
[17:54] | then last week aliens. | 上周外星人也是 |
[17:55] | – My heart can’t take it, Wally. – Dad, he gets it. | -我的心脏承受不住 沃利 -爸 他懂了 |
[17:57] | – Iris, does he? – I think so, yeah. | -爱瑞丝 他真懂吗 -我想他懂了 |
[18:01] | And you… | 而你 |
[18:02] | A couple weeks ago. You were telling me | 几周之前 你还告诉我 |
[18:03] | how you believed in me and my instincts, | 有多信任我和我的直觉 |
[18:05] | and now you’re encouraging Wally to do exactly the opposite? | 现在却鼓励沃利来唱反调 |
[18:08] | I don’t know how much encouraging he needed. | 我不知道他需要多少鼓励 |
[18:11] | What’s the deal with you? | 你这是怎么回事 |
[18:13] | You have some psychotic need to make other people like you | 你是精神病吗 无论如何都要 |
[18:15] | no matter what? | 别人喜欢你吗 |
[18:16] | I wouldn’t call it psychotic. | 我想那不是精神病 |
[18:18] | No, my deal is, | 我的问题是 |
[18:19] | I find people’s true talents, | 我能慧眼识珠 |
[18:21] | and I just marshal them along. | 然后引导他们 |
[18:23] | Do you even have your own opinions? | 你还有自己的想法吗 |
[18:24] | Stop. Stop banging on H.R. | 够了 别再责怪HR了 |
[18:26] | This was all me, okay? | 都怪我 好吗 |
[18:28] | I pushed him to train me. | 我逼他训练我 |
[18:28] | I pushed him to help me. | 我逼他帮我忙 |
[18:30] | Wasn’t like anyone else was lining up to do it. | 反正也没有其他人愿意帮我 |
[18:40] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:43] | It’s Wally. | 是沃利的事 |
[18:44] | I don’t get it, Bar, it’s like his brain goes to sleep | 我搞不懂 巴仔 他脑子浑浑噩噩的 |
[18:46] | and somebody else is at the wheel. | 好像被别人掌控着 |
[18:54] | Have you been losing time? Blacking out? | 你有忘记过时间 断片过吗 |
[18:56] | Hours passing, waking up somewhere different? | 时间流逝 醒来却身在异处 |
[18:58] | Not being sure of how you got there. | 不知道怎么到了那里 |
[19:00] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有 |
[19:02] | No! | 没有 |
[19:03] | I’ve had enough of these baseless accusations | 我受够这些毫无根据的指责 |
[19:05] | and ridiculous theories of yours. | 以及你这荒谬的理论 |
[19:07] | Julian, I’m trying to help you! | 朱利安 我想帮你 |
[19:09] | But you need to trust me. | 但你得信任我 |
[19:10] | Says the man in a mask. | 戴着面具谈什么信任 |
[19:14] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[19:23] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[19:24] | I should’ve guessed it. | 我早该猜到了 |
[19:27] | The unexplained absences, your passion for metas. | 解释不通的缺席 痴迷于超能力者 |
[19:31] | Your general thumbing your nose at authority. | 对当局总是嗤之以鼻 |
[19:34] | I’m sure you had a good laugh behind my back. | 你肯定也在背后嘲笑死我了 |
[19:36] | I actually wished I could’ve told you before. | 我真想之前就告诉你了 |
[19:38] | So why tell me now? | 那现在为什么告诉我 |
[19:40] | Because I need you to trust me, Julian. | 因为我要你信任我 朱利安 |
[19:42] | You are Alchemy. | 你是炼金术师 |
[19:43] | I just don’t think you’re aware of it. | 我想你还没意识到这点 |
[19:45] | Now, have you been blacking out? | 现在 你有没有断片过 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 有 |
[19:50] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[19:53] | My sister, Emma, died when I was 20. | 我的妹妹 艾玛 在我20岁的时候去世了 |
[19:57] | And it really broke the family up, you know? | 这件事对我家打击真的很大 |
[19:59] | Mom and Dad weren’t speaking, | 爸爸妈妈都不说话 |
[20:00] | they wouldn’t even stay at the house. | 他们甚至都不待在家里 |
[20:02] | One night, I was there alone, | 有天晚上我一个人 |
[20:03] | and she came back to me. | 然后她回来找我了 |
[20:07] | She stood right in front of me, | 她就站在我面前 |
[20:09] | clear as day–a ghost or a vision, I don’t know, | 很清楚 我也分不清是鬼魂还是幻觉 |
[20:12] | but… | 但 |
[20:13] | she was real. | 她很真实 |
[20:15] | What happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[20:17] | She told me about the stone. | 她告诉我有关魔法石的事 |
[20:19] | She told me where to find it, | 她告诉我去哪能找到 |
[20:20] | she told me that if I got it, | 还说如果找到了 |
[20:21] | then it would bring us back together again. | 那就能让一家人再次团聚 |
[20:24] | And at that point, mate, | 在那个时候 |
[20:25] | I would’ve done anything to have her back. | 我会不惜一切让她起死回生 |
[20:28] | That’s what I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[20:30] | I mounted an expedition to India. | 我前往印度探险 |
[20:33] | Days we searched, weeks. | 我们搜寻了好几周 |
[20:36] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[20:38] | And then we found it. | 然后我们找到了 |
[20:41] | And the next thing I remember, I woke up in the hotel room. | 后来我只记得在酒店客房里醒来 |
[20:43] | I… | 我 |
[20:45] | didn’t remember anything, | 什么都不记得了 |
[20:46] | and that’s when the blackouts started happening. | 从那以后就开始断片了 |
[20:49] | There was a news report saying that | 有个新闻报道说 |
[20:51] | every other member of my team had been found… | 考古队里的其他人 |
[20:54] | dead at the site. | 全都死在了发掘现场 |
[20:58] | I panicked, I thought they were gonna blame me for their deaths, | 我慌了 我以为他们会怪罪到我头上 |
[21:00] | so I ran. | 于是我就逃走了 |
[21:03] | I ran to America. | 我逃到了美国 |
[21:05] | What happens when you black out, Julian? | 你昏迷的时候会发生什么 朱利安 |
[21:08] | How does it start? | 是如何开始的 |
[21:09] | I hear the voice. | 我听见一个声音 |
[21:15] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[21:18] | You’re losing it, man, | 你这是要失去理智了 |
[21:18] | you’re losing it. | 要失去理智了 |
[21:21] | Stop scaring me! | 别再来吓我了 |
[21:23] | Whatever you are, it’s not cool, okay? | 不管你是什么东西 这样不好 |
[21:27] | I know exactly what you are. | 我知道你是什么东西 |
[21:29] | You are a figment of my grief. | 你是我过度悲伤所产生的臆想 |
[21:33] | Please just leave. | 请你快消失吧 |
[21:35] | I can’t do that, Cisco. | 这不可能 西斯科 |
[21:37] | This is not real. | 这不是真的 |
[21:39] | Okay, I need an anti-psychotic. Caitlin! | 我要吃点抗精神病药 凯特琳 |
[21:41] | If you leave, | 如果你走了 |
[21:43] | I’m gonna have to leave, too. | 那我也要走了 |
[21:46] | So you’re telling me that — that | 所以你是说我… |
[21:47] | every time I’m blacking out… | 每次我昏迷过去… |
[21:49] | You’ve become Alchemy. | 你就化身成了炼金术师 |
[21:51] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[21:52] | Alchemy is a monster, | 炼金术师就是个怪物 |
[21:53] | he’s been terrorizing people for years. | 他这几年一直都在恐吓着市民 |
[21:56] | Look, it’s not you. | 听着 这些不是真正的你做的 |
[21:57] | Just like it wasn’t you back on that dig. | 就像挖掘现场那事也不是你做的 |
[21:59] | I know that this is hard to believe, | 我知道这很难让人相信 |
[22:01] | but you have to start accepting what’s happening to you. | 但你不得不接受发生在你身上的现实 |
[22:05] | Don’t you want us to be together again? | 你难道不想我们团聚吗 |
[22:08] | The stone. | 这个魔法石 |
[22:10] | It’s the key to everything. | 是一切的关键 |
[22:11] | It can transform people. | 它可以转化人类 |
[22:14] | Open it and I can be reborn. | 打开它 我就能获得重生 |
[22:17] | We can be together again. | 我们就可以团聚了 |
[22:20] | We can have that bottle of whiskey. | 我们可以一起把那瓶威士忌喝了 |
[22:23] | After all, it is Christmas, hermano. | 毕竟 今天是圣诞节啊 兄弟 |
[22:26] | It’s the time of miracles. | 是充满奇迹的时刻 |
[22:35] | I just want this to be real. | 我好想你是真的 |
[22:39] | Just open the box. | 把盒子打开就行了 |
[22:47] | I love you, Cisco. | 我爱你 西斯科 |
[22:55] | Dante. | 丹堤 |
[22:59] | Dante? | 丹堤 |
[23:06] | What’s that? | 发生什么了 |
[23:08] | – Guys, what’s going on? – Cisco’s workshop. | -伙计们 什么情况 -西斯科的工作室 |
[23:10] | Barry, he opened the box. | 巴里 他把盒子打开了 |
[23:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:15] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[23:16] | Bow to your god. | 跪拜你的神 |
[23:23] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[23:25] | We can’t see it, | 我们看不见它 |
[23:25] | just like at Alchemy’s lair. | 就像在炼金术师巢穴那里一样 |
[23:27] | Savitar’s loose. | 萨维塔逃出来了 |
[23:28] | Hey, Jay, Jay, you’re still too badly hurt. | 杰伊 杰伊 你的重伤还没好 |
[23:31] | Remember: dodge and weave. | 记住 躲闪迂回 |
[23:36] | Wally, no! | 沃利 别去 |
[23:40] | I can see him. | 我能看见他 |
[23:41] | Great. Get his attention. | 好极了 吸引他的注意 |
[23:44] | Yo, metal mouth. | 你这个金属怪 |
[23:47] | Clearly, nobody taught you how to play nice with others. | 显然没人教你怎么和人和睦相处 |
[23:52] | Cisco? Cisco, you have to close the box! | 西斯科 你必须把盒子关上 |
[23:58] | I’m gonna save Dante. | 我要救丹提 |
[23:59] | It’s — that’s not Dante, it’s Savitar. | 那不是丹提 那是萨维塔 |
[24:01] | Please, he’s using your memories against you! | 他是在利用你的回忆来操纵你 |
[24:05] | You’re a good brother, Cisco. | 你是个好弟弟 西斯科 |
[24:06] | Cisco, we’re running out of time. | 西斯科 我们没有时间了 |
[24:08] | Please, just hand me the box. | 快把盒子给我 |
[24:10] | I won’t lose him again. | 我不会再一次失去他了 |
[24:12] | I will not lose my brother again! | 我不会再一次失去我哥哥了 |
[24:15] | Cisco, Dante is gone. | 西斯科 丹提已经去世了 |
[24:16] | I’m so sorry, but there is nothing you can do about it. | 我很抱歉 可是人死不能复生 |
[24:19] | But there are people you can save right now. | 但是你现在有机会可以救另外的人 |
[24:22] | If you don’t close that box, | 如果你不赶快把盒子关上 |
[24:23] | Barry and Wally will die. | 巴里和沃利会死的 |
[24:28] | If you do, we can’t be together. | 如果你关上了 我们就不能在一起了 |
[24:29] | Cisco, listen to me! | 西斯科 听我话 |
[24:38] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[24:42] | Lo siento, hermano. | 对不起 哥哥 |
[24:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:55] | You kidding? That was awesome. | 开什么玩笑 刚才太刺激了 |
[24:59] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[25:00] | Still in one piece. | 目前完整无缺 |
[25:02] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[25:04] | So now that the box is closed, | 所以现在盒子关上了 |
[25:06] | Savitar’s, what, gone for good? | 萨维塔就彻底消失了吗 |
[25:07] | I don’t know, but we need to find out. | 我不知道 但是我们要查清楚 |
[25:10] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
[25:11] | If we can’t use this box, | 如果我们不能利用这个盒子 |
[25:13] | Julian, he may be our only link | 朱利安或许是现在我们和萨维塔 |
[25:15] | to Savitar now, right? | 唯一的联系了 对吗 |
[25:17] | I think we can use both of them. | 我觉得两者我们都能用上 |
[25:19] | If Caitlin’s right and this thing | 如果凯特琳说得没错 |
[25:21] | messes with brainwaves,then I have a plan. | 这东西能扰乱脑电波 那我有办法了 |
[25:31] | You put my son’s life in danger again. | 你又让我儿子陷入险境 |
[25:33] | And he saved Barry’s life. | 但是他救了巴里的命 |
[25:37] | Joe, why… | 乔 为什么 |
[25:39] | why do you think I help Wally? | 你觉得为什么我要帮沃利 |
[25:41] | ‘Cause I’m selfish, I get something– | 因为我自私 要什么好处吗 |
[25:42] | I don’t get anything out of it. | 我没得到任何好处 |
[25:43] | I help Wally ’cause the kid is special. | 我帮沃利是因为这孩子很特别 |
[25:47] | He’s extraordinary. | 他和常人不同 |
[25:48] | His powers are extraordinary and–look, I get it. | 他的超能力非同凡响 听着 我明白了 |
[25:51] | I’m–I’m not his dad and I don’t have the same | 我不是他老爸 我不像你 |
[25:54] | safety concerns as you, of course not, | 那么担心他的安危 这是当然 |
[25:56] | but Joe, one thing I do know, | 但是乔 我很确信一件事 |
[25:58] | the longer you deny someone their potential, | 你越是不承认一个人的潜力 |
[26:00] | the more they’re gonna look for it elsewhere. | 他们就越想从别处得到认同 |
[26:07] | So what am I doing here? | 要我到这里来干什么 |
[26:09] | Okay, Julian, today when I was fighting Savitar, | 朱利安 今天我和萨维塔打斗时 |
[26:11] | it–he and Alchemy, they had the same voice. | 他和炼金术师的声音是一样的 |
[26:14] | All right, what does that mean? | 好吧 那是什么意思 |
[26:15] | I don’t think there is an Alchemy, | 我觉得炼金术师并不存在 |
[26:18] | I think it’s Savitar speaking through you. | 我觉得是萨维塔通过你和我们对话 |
[26:20] | Savitar clearly possesses someone who rallies worshippers. | 明显是萨维塔控制了有信徒追随的人 |
[26:24] | But he’s like a poltergeist, he needs a medium to manifest himself. | 但他就像吵闹鬼 要借助他人现真身 |
[26:27] | You. | 就是你 |
[26:28] | Right, but what does that mean? | 好吧 但这说明什么 |
[26:29] | We think we figured out a way | 我们想出了一个办法 |
[26:31] | to sync your brain to the stone. | 让你的大脑和魔法石同步 |
[26:34] | And it’ll allow us to speak directly to Savitar. | 这样我们就能直接和萨维塔对话了 |
[26:36] | I thought– | 我觉得… |
[26:37] | If you want to try to be free of this, | 如果你想摆脱这个 |
[26:38] | you need to trust us. | 你就得信任我们 |
[26:46] | I’ve never liked you, Allen. | 我一直都不喜欢你 艾伦 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:49] | Having a little séance with your friends now | 和你的朋友搞降神会 |
[26:50] | is not gonna help change that fact. | 也不能改变事实 |
[26:52] | You do know that. | 你是知道的 |
[26:56] | Fine, I’ll try it. | 好吧 我试试 |
[27:02] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[27:04] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[27:05] | You’re gonna count backwards from ten. | 你要从十开始倒数 |
[27:10] | Te– | 十… |
[27:16] | That was quick. | 这么快 |
[27:18] | Okay, so, um, how long till this works? | 好了 那这要等多久才起作用 |
[27:20] | Not really sure, it may take a minute for his brain waves– | 不是很确定 脑电波可能要几分钟… |
[27:29] | Hello, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[27:31] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[27:40] | Savitar? | 萨维塔 |
[27:43] | None of you are on your knees. | 你们都没对我下跪 |
[27:45] | It’s a smart move to bow before a deity. | 在神灵面前应该鞠躬示敬 |
[27:48] | You’re not God. | 你不是神灵 |
[27:50] | To be a god, you just have to make people | 想当神 你只需要让人们 |
[27:51] | believe you are. | 相信你就是 |
[27:53] | No one believes in you. | 没有人相信你 |
[27:54] | You should, Iris. | 你该信的 爱瑞丝 |
[27:56] | I hold the power of life and death over all of you. | 我掌控了你们的生死大权 |
[27:59] | How do you know so much about us? | 你怎么如此了解我们 |
[28:01] | I know you, Caitlin. | 我认识你 凯特琳 |
[28:03] | Cisco, Joe, Wally. | 西斯科 乔 沃利 |
[28:06] | The fake Wells. | 假威尔斯 |
[28:07] | I know your fears and I know your weaknesses. | 我了解你们的恐惧和弱点 |
[28:09] | I know you better than you know yourselves. | 我比你们自己更了解你们 |
[28:13] | I know your destinies. | 我知道你们的宿命 |
[28:16] | One shall betray you. | 有个人会背叛 |
[28:19] | One shall fall. | 有个人会堕落 |
[28:21] | One will suffer a fate far worse than death. | 有个人会遭遇比死还悲惨的命运 |
[28:25] | This is the knowledge I have for you. | 这就是我对你们的了解 |
[28:28] | About your everlasting damnation. | 还有对你们永恒的诅咒 |
[28:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:33] | I am the future, Flash. | 我就是未来的闪电侠 |
[28:35] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们这得到什么 |
[28:37] | Everything! | 一切 |
[28:39] | Everything you took from me, I want it back. | 我要讨回你们夺走我的一切 |
[28:42] | And I’m gonna take it back. | 而我也一定会夺回来 |
[28:44] | Then, I will destroy you. | 然后我会摧毁你们 |
[28:46] | Then why haven’t you already? | 那你为什么还不动手 |
[28:48] | If you’re all-powerful, then why don’t you just | 如果你真的无所不能 你为什么不 |
[28:50] | go ahead and kill us all now, be done with it? | 直接把我们杀了 了结一切呢 |
[28:54] | Because you can’t. | 因为你不能 |
[28:55] | You did this to me. | 我这样都是拜你所赐 |
[28:58] | You trapped me in eternity. | 你把我困在了永恒之中 |
[29:00] | Your future self– you did this to me, Barry. | 未来的你把我害成这样 巴里 |
[29:04] | And now the age of my revenge rises. | 现在该我复仇的时候了 |
[29:07] | My freedom is at hand. | 我的自由近在眼前 |
[29:09] | You will feel my wrath. | 你们将感受我的愤怒 |
[29:11] | The wrath of Savitar! | 萨维塔的愤怒 |
[29:18] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[29:21] | That was so scary. | 真太吓人了 |
[29:24] | I mean, that was– was it not truly frightening, | 我是说 这还不够可怕吗 |
[29:26] | what the voice and the prophesies and the– | 那个声音 那个预言 还有… |
[29:29] | it was–I mean, that a scare-a-thon, wasn’t it? | 简直是一次惊悚马拉松 不是吗 |
[29:31] | I’m gonna have a mint tea and a coffee and a lay down. | 我得喝点薄荷茶和咖啡 然后再躺会 |
[29:33] | Do you think the things that he said about | 你们觉得他说的 我们其中 |
[29:35] | one of us betraying him and one of us dying | 有个人背叛他 还有个人会死 |
[29:38] | could really be true? | 可能是真的吗 |
[29:40] | I mean, if it really was future Barry | 如果真是未来的巴里 |
[29:43] | that pissed him off and locked him up somewhere, | 惹怒了他并把他关在某处 |
[29:44] | then maybe he knows what happens to future us. | 那或许他知道未来我们发生了什么 |
[29:48] | He doesn’t. | 他不知道 |
[29:49] | He’s never getting out of wherever he’s trapped. | 他永远不会逃出禁锢的 |
[29:52] | So how are we supposed to stop him? | 那我们要如何阻止他 |
[29:54] | The stone. | 魔法石 |
[29:57] | Jay’s right, the stone has been the key to everything. | 杰伊是对的 魔法石是一切的关键 |
[29:59] | It’s–it’s how he controlled Julian, | 他就是这样控制了朱利安 |
[30:01] | it’s how he’s created more metas. | 还制造了更多超能力者 |
[30:03] | So we destroy the stone and Savitar is gone for good. | 所以只要毁掉魔法石 萨维塔就会永远消失 |
[30:06] | It’s impossible to destroy. | 不可能毁掉的 |
[30:08] | It’s been around forever, there’s a reason for that. | 它存在这么久了 肯定是有原因 |
[30:11] | Why don’t we just bury it again, | 我们何不把它埋起来 |
[30:12] | put it back in the ground where you found it? | 放回你当初发现它的地方 |
[30:14] | “Jumanji” | 《勇敢者的游戏》 |
[30:15] | Someone would just find it and we’d be right back | 别人还会找到它 我们的努力就 |
[30:17] | where we started. | 前功尽弃了 |
[30:18] | We need to make that box disappear forever. | 我们要让那个盒子永远消失 |
[30:20] | There’s only one thing we can do with it. | 我们只有一个办法 |
[30:22] | Throw it into the Speed Force. | 把它扔进神速力里 |
[30:25] | – Wait, you can do that? – Oh, yeah. | -慢着 你能做到 -没错 |
[30:27] | The Speed Force is eternity itself, | 神速力本身就是永恒的 |
[30:29] | an endless void of time and energy. | 时间与能量组成的无尽真空 |
[30:32] | It’d be like trying to find it after it got lost in space. | 那样好比把它扔进了太空 无处可寻 |
[30:34] | But that stone is loaded with gravimetric force.I mean, | 但那块石头充满了重力 我是说 |
[30:38] | I don’t think you could run fast enough | 我觉得你带着它的同时 |
[30:39] | to reach the Speed Force and carry that at the same time. | 无法跑得足够快 以让你进入神速力 |
[30:42] | He can with my help. | 有我的帮助就行 |
[30:44] | We run as fast as we can. | 我们以最快速度奔跑 |
[30:46] | You trail behind me, siphon off some of my speed, | 你在我后面 吸收一些我的速度 |
[30:48] | combine it with your own, and when you have enough, | 与自己的速度结合 等你有足够速度时 |
[30:50] | throw that thing deep into the Speed Force. | 把那东西扔进神速力深处 |
[30:54] | And that would work? | 这办法可行吗 |
[30:56] | We need to find out. | 让我们试试看 |
[30:59] | Sure you’re up for this, Flash? | 你准备好了吗 闪电侠 |
[31:02] | You got it, Flash. | 没问题 闪电侠 |
[31:03] | I’ll let you know when you reach optimal speed. | 达到最佳速度时我会告诉你 |
[31:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:06] | Ready…go! | 预备 跑 |
[31:14] | Jay’s moving really fast, this might actually work. | 杰伊跑得真快 这办法也许行得通 |
[31:25] | Now, Barry! | 趁现在 巴里 |
[31:44] | In other legal news, the highly publicized trial | 据另一条法律新闻 杰拉德·莫里罗 |
[31:47] | of Jared Morillo, AKA “Plunder,” comes to a close. | 即”掠夺” 备受瞩目的审讯已经结束 |
[31:50] | Morillo was found guilty of grand theft | 今年初 莫里罗 |
[31:53] | and aggravated assault after he was caught by the Flash | 在抢劫中城博物馆时被闪电侠抓获 |
[31:56] | robbing the Central City Museum earlier this year. | 他因重大盗窃和故意伤害被判有罪 |
[31:59] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[32:08] | Please don’t! | 请不要 |
[32:11] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[32:12] | Now, finally, I am free of you. | 现在 我终于摆脱你的禁锢了 |
[32:15] | Barry, I love you. | 巴里 我爱你 |
[32:18] | No, don’t say that, all right? | 不 别说这话 知道吗 |
[32:19] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:20] | – I’m begging you, just– – Barry! | -我乞求你不要 -巴里 |
[32:22] | You lose, Barry. | 你输了 巴里 |
[32:25] | No! | 不 |
[32:36] | Iris. Iris, hey… | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 醒醒 |
[32:41] | No. Iris. | 不 爱瑞丝 |
[32:43] | Iris, Iris… | 爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 |
[32:58] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[33:00] | What the hell was that? Where was I? | 刚是什么情况 我那是在哪 |
[33:03] | The future. | 在未来 |
[33:10] | I’ve never run to the future. | 我从没跑进过未来 |
[33:13] | I’ve traveled to the past, | 我试过回到过去 |
[33:14] | but I always came back to the present. | 但我总能返回到现在 |
[33:16] | I saw myself. | 我看到了我自己 |
[33:18] | And Iris. And | 还有爱瑞丝 还有… |
[33:20] | Savitar, what– | 萨维塔 他… |
[33:22] | he killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[33:23] | That’s five months from now. | 是五个月之后的事 |
[33:25] | Is that actually gonna happen? | 那真的会发生吗 |
[33:27] | – I don’t know. – You don’t– | -我不知道 -你不知… |
[33:29] | You shouldn’t have seen that. | 你不应该看到那些 |
[33:32] | This doesn’t make sense, we– | 这完全说不通 我们… |
[33:33] | we just got rid of the Philosopher’s Stone. | 我们刚扔掉了魔法石 |
[33:36] | I mean, Savitar shouldn’t have even been there! | 萨维塔不该在那儿 |
[33:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:42] | This is where the newspaper in the time vault changed. | 所以时间穹顶里的报纸变了 |
[33:45] | The byline, this is why it’s not Iris, this… | 署名变了 所以不是爱瑞丝 |
[33:48] | Iris didn’t write that story anymore | 八年后不再是爱瑞丝 |
[33:50] | eight years from now, because… | 写那篇报道 因为 |
[33:55] | she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:56] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[33:58] | I just watched her die. | 我眼睁睁地看着她死 |
[34:01] | I saw myself try to save her, but I wasn’t fast enough. | 我看到我试图救她 但是我不够快 |
[34:04] | Jay, tell me that this isn’t my destiny. | 杰伊 告诉我这不是我的命运 |
[34:07] | What you saw was one possibility of the future. | 你看到的是未来的一种可能 |
[34:09] | What may be, or what may not. | 也许是这样 也许不是 |
[34:11] | Okay, then I can stop this from happening. | 那么我可以阻止它发生了吗 |
[34:13] | – I can run back there– – You can’t go back there. | -我可以回到那儿 -你不能回去 |
[34:15] | Not again, not ever. | 不能再去 永远不能 |
[34:18] | All right, then I’ll figure out exactly how it happened, | 好 我会弄清楚到底是怎么发生的 |
[34:19] | how we wind up on that street, | 怎么会最后在街上 |
[34:21] | and I’ll just make sure that we don’t go there. | 我会确保我们不去那里 |
[34:22] | – And if we don’t go there– – Barry! | -如果我们不去 -巴里 |
[34:24] | This is why speedsters don’t travel to the future. | 这就是极速者不穿越到未来的原因 |
[34:26] | Nobody should know this much about their own. | 没人该知道自己未来这么多事 |
[34:29] | Just as their are infinite Earths in the multiverse, | 就像多元宇宙中有无数地球一样 |
[34:32] | there are infinite possibilities to the future. | 未来也有无数种可能性 |
[34:35] | It’s always bending, always changing. | 总是在扭曲 总是在变化 |
[34:37] | Every decision you make creates another alternative. | 你做的每一个决定衍生出另一种可能 |
[34:41] | I won’t let Iris die. | 我不会让爱瑞丝死的 |
[34:43] | The future isn’t written yet. | 未来还没有定下来 |
[34:45] | And it might not even turn out to be what you saw. | 也许并不是你看到的那样 |
[34:48] | You need to focus on the here and now. | 你要着眼于当下 |
[34:53] | You have to live your life. | 要过好你的生活 |
[35:00] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -伙计们 -嗨 |
[35:02] | Are you okay? You and Jay disappeared, and… | 你还好吗 你和杰伊消失了 |
[35:05] | Naw, I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[35:06] | – I’m just glad to see you. – So where’s Jay? | -只是见到你很开心 -杰伊在哪 |
[35:09] | Jay, uh, decided to go ahead and go back to Earth-3. | 杰伊打算继续跑回到地球三 |
[35:12] | But he wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas. | 他祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[35:17] | So, it worked? The stone… | 起作用了吗 魔法石… |
[35:18] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[35:20] | – It’s lost in the Speed Force. – Good, good. | -消失在神速力中了 -很好 |
[35:24] | I don’t know about you guys, but being mind-punked | 我不知道你们怎么想 但是想到 |
[35:25] | by a speed god that we piss off in the future, | 我们未来惹恼了极速之神 |
[35:28] | it’s–it’s enough to kill your Christmas spirit. | 足以破坏过圣诞节的气氛 |
[35:31] | Guys, Christmastime is here. | 伙计们 圣诞节到了 |
[35:34] | We need a little Christmas. | 此时此刻我们需要 |
[35:35] | Right this very minute. Who’s with me? | 一点圣诞氛围 有人同意吗 |
[35:37] | – BA. – Well, he’s right. | -BA -他说得对 |
[35:40] | It’s Christmas, we should be together. | 圣诞节我们应该一起过 |
[35:42] | Let’s have it. | 来过节吧 |
[35:43] | I’m still in if everybody else is. | 其他人要过我也过 |
[35:44] | – Yes! – Okay, we’ll be there. | -棒 -好 我们会去的 |
[35:46] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[35:47] | Julian… | 朱利安 |
[35:51] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[35:53] | Hey, where ya going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:58] | Do you have Christmas plans? | 你圣诞节有计划吗 |
[36:00] | The West’s are having a Christmas get-together. | 韦斯特一家要开圣诞节聚会 |
[36:03] | After what you’ve been through, you shouldn’t be alone. | 经过这些事后你不应该一个人呆着 |
[36:07] | I actually prefer to be alone at Christmas. | 实际上我更想一个人过圣诞节 |
[36:16] | Rain on Christmas. | 雨中过圣诞 |
[36:18] | That’s neither holy nor jolly. | 既不神圣又不愉快 |
[36:21] | Hey, listen, um… | 我想说 |
[36:23] | about Dante. | 丹堤的事情 |
[36:26] | Thank you for talking me off the ledge. | 谢谢你帮我解开心结 |
[36:28] | Of course, you’d do the same for me. | 不客气 你也会为我做同样的事 |
[36:30] | In fact, you did the same for me. | 事实上 你为我做过 |
[36:32] | I was gonna say. | 我正想说 |
[36:33] | Caitlo–Caitlo, Ciscan… | 凯特科 西斯琳 |
[36:36] | okay–whoo– you got to try the eggnog | 你们得尝尝这蛋酒 |
[36:39] | a holiday concoction done by Joe | 乔和他的火辣女友 |
[36:41] | and his hot girlfriend… | 做的节日混合酒 |
[36:44] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[36:47] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[36:49] | You seem a little weird. No? | 你看起来有些奇怪 不是吗 |
[36:53] | You do know we won, right? | 你知道我们赢了吧 |
[36:55] | We defeated the bad guy. | 我们打败了坏人 |
[36:57] | – Yeah, I know. – Okay. | -是 我知道 -好的 |
[36:59] | – Grandma Esther. – Grandma Millie. | -埃丝特祖母 -米莉祖母 |
[37:02] | Let’s see. | 试试看 |
[37:07] | Damn, that’s strong. | 天 酒真烈 |
[37:09] | So is that, my God! | 这杯也是 我天 |
[37:11] | Our grandmothers are alcoholics. | 我们的祖母都是酒鬼 |
[37:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:16] | You know, technically, we don’t have to be standing | 严格来说 我们不是必须要 |
[37:18] | under the mistletoe to– mm. | 站在槲寄生下 |
[37:24] | Finally. | 终于 |
[37:27] | No comments from the peanut gallery. | 不需要小屁孩指指点点 |
[37:28] | No, but really, it’s about time. | 没有 但真的是时候了 |
[37:34] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[37:36] | And it’s my daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[37:38] | ah, just give me a quick minute, | 等我一下 |
[37:40] | and then we can–yeah. | 我马上回来跟你继续 |
[37:43] | – Hey, kiddo… – Joe. | -宝贝 -乔 |
[37:44] | I saw you kiss her, good job. | 我看见你吻她了 干得好 |
[37:47] | We’re–oh, that’s right, the thing. | 我们…没错 就是那样 |
[37:49] | BA, hey. Come on. | BA 过来 |
[37:51] | How many of those have you had? | 你吃了多少那个了 |
[37:52] | – B–where’d you go? Here. – I’m right here. | -你去哪了 -我在这里 |
[37:54] | Oh, I see ya. | 我看见了 |
[37:54] | Now that Cecile’s away, | 现在塞西尔走开了 |
[37:57] | this is from all of us to you. | 这是我们一起送你的 |
[38:00] | Merry Christmas, son. | 圣诞快乐 儿子 |
[38:06] | – Are you serious? – Yeah, man, it’s time. | -真的吗 -对呀 现在是时候了 |
[38:08] | You’re ready, Wallace. | 你准备好了 华莱士 |
[38:11] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎你加入队伍 |
[38:12] | Kid Flash. | 闪电小子 |
[38:15] | Are we really calling me “Kid Flash”? | 真的要叫我闪电小子吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah, I think we are. | 我想是的 |
[38:18] | Kid Flash! | 闪电小子 |
[38:21] | – Police! – I got it. | -警察 -我来 |
[38:22] | It’s not the police. We’re the police. | 不是警察 我们是警察 |
[38:24] | You’re the police! | 你是警察 |
[38:25] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[38:28] | Hey, Julian. | 你好 朱利安 |
[38:29] | – Come on in. Here, let me get that. – Thanks. | -进来吧 我来 -谢谢 |
[38:33] | after everything that happened, | 发生了这么多事后 |
[38:34] | being alone felt a bit lonely, so… | 感觉孤军奋战挺寂寞的 |
[38:37] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[38:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:41] | I spoke to Captain Singh, and he hadn’t put through | 我跟辛格队长谈过了 他还没 |
[38:42] | your resignation paperwork yet, so… | 处理你的辞职申请 |
[38:45] | well, if you’d, uh, you know, like your old lab back, | 如果你想回到你以前的实验室 |
[38:48] | or you’d like to share it again. | 或者你想跟我继续一起合用 |
[38:52] | Thanks, Julian. | 谢谢你 朱利安 |
[38:54] | Merry Christmas, man. | 圣诞快乐 伙计 |
[38:56] | – Cheers, mate. – Yeah, thank you. | -谢谢你 伙计 -谢谢你 |
[38:58] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[39:00] | – Can I offer you some eggnog? – I’d love some, yeah. | -你要蛋酒吗 -好啊 |
[39:02] | Happy Christmas, everyone | 大家圣诞快乐 |
[39:04] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[39:05] | Thank you, yeah. | 谢谢你 |
[39:09] | – Do you hear that? – It’s outside. | -听见了吗 -在外面 |
[39:12] | Carolers. | 报佳音 |
[39:23] | Caroling in the rain. | 雨中报佳音 |
[39:26] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[39:32] | – What’re you doing? – It’s okay, I got this. | -你在干什么 -没事 我可以 |
[39:34] | We may not be able to have a perfect Christmas, | 虽然我们无法过个完美的圣诞 |
[39:36] | but we can have a white one. | 但我们能过个白色圣诞 |
[39:47] | So. | 那么 |
[39:49] | When are we gonna exchange presents? | 我们什么时候交换礼物 |
[39:51] | How ’bout right now? | 现在就交换吧 |
[39:53] | – Okay. – Follow me. | -好 -跟我走 |
[39:55] | – Okay. – Let’s get out of here. | -好 -我们走吧 |
[39:59] | Okay, going through a door, be careful. | 小心门槛 |
[40:01] | Okay, right here. | 好 我到了 |
[40:05] | – Okay, are you ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[40:07] | All right. | 好 |
[40:09] | Open your eyes… | 现在可以睁开 |
[40:10] | now. | 眼睛 |
[40:17] | I–I don’t understand, where are we? | 我不明白 这是哪里 |
[40:21] | Home. | 家 |
[40:27] | What? | 什么 |
[40:28] | I couldn’t sleep on Cisco’s couch anymore,and | 我不能再睡在西斯科的沙发了 |
[40:31] | your place is sort of small for two, | 你那里又不够两个人住 |
[40:34] | so I signed a lease | 所以我租下了这里 |
[40:36] | and I put both of our names on it. | 放了我俩的名字 |
[40:42] | I got you a wallet. | 我只给你买了个钱包 |
[40:44] | I’m sure I’ll love it. | 我肯定会很喜欢 |
[40:47] | Barry, this is a big step. | 巴里 你跨出了一大步 |
[40:50] | Not for me. | 我不觉得 |
[40:56] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future. | 我不知道未来会怎样 |
[41:00] | All I know is, right here, right now, | 我只知道此时此地 |
[41:01] | I want to spend every moment I can with you. | 我要跟你一起度过所有时光 |
[41:05] | You’re the first thing I want to see when I wake up. | 你是我每天醒来要见到的第一个人 |
[41:08] | And the last thing– | 还有睡前 |
[41:15] | I love you, Barry Allen. | 我爱你 巴里·艾伦 |
[41:17] | I love you, Iris West. | 我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |