时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:03] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:19] | and I saw him murder the woman I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:23] | I’m going to do everything in my power | 我会尽我一切的努力 |
[00:25] | to change the future, | 来改变未来 |
[00:26] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:32] | 尖端科研实验室 爆裂观光活动 | |
[00:33] | You wanna open S.T.A.R. Labs to the public? | 你想让尖端科研实验室对大众公开吗 |
[00:36] | – In two weeks? – Soft open. | -两个星期后吗 -小型的开张典礼 |
[00:37] | I’m Alchemy. | 我是炼金术师 |
[00:38] | Turning innocent people | 你把无辜的人变成 |
[00:39] | into meta-humans worshipping the Savitar? | 超能力者 膜拜那个萨维塔 |
[00:42] | An article used to be written by Iris West-Allen. | 原本是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦写的报道 |
[00:44] | Something’s changed with our future. | 我们的未来有所改变了 |
[00:46] | – Barry. – No! | -巴里 -不要 |
[00:47] | What you saw was one possibility of the future. | 你看到的是未来的一种可能 |
[00:50] | Then I can stop this from happening. | 那么我可以阻止它发生了吗 |
[00:51] | I–I don’t understand. Where are we? | 我不明白 这是哪里 |
[00:55] | Home. I don’t know… | 家 我不知道 |
[00:57] | what’s gonna happen in the future. | 未来会怎样 |
[00:58] | All I know is right here, right now, | 我只知道此时此地 |
[01:00] | I wanna spend every moment I can with you. | 我要跟你一起度过所有时光 |
[01:03] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[01:05] | – Don’t do this! – Barry– | -不要这么做 -巴里 |
[01:07] | You lose, Barry. | 你输了 巴里 |
[01:09] | No! | 不 |
[01:21] | Babe, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[01:24] | – Yeah… – Yeah. | -没事 -好吧 |
[01:26] | Just a bad dream. | 只是做了个噩梦 |
[01:30] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[01:33] | Yeah, sure. I’m not completely wide awake | 哦 就好像听到你大喊之后 |
[01:35] | after hearing you scream in your sleep. | 我还能睡着似的 |
[01:40] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想不想聊聊 |
[01:45] | No, you know what I wanna do? | 不想 你知道我想做什么吗 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna unpack. | 我要去打开行李 |
[01:51] | It’s been a month. | 已经一个月了 |
[01:53] | Do not change the subject, Bartholomew. | 别转移话题 巴塞洛缪 |
[01:55] | Bartholomew? | 巴塞洛缪 |
[01:56] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[01:58] | Well, this is the third night in a row. | 这已经是连续第三个晚上了 |
[02:00] | I know something else that’s happened three nights in a row. | 我还知道连续三晚发生了什么 |
[02:10] | It’s a fire. | 着火了 |
[02:12] | Richmond Heights. | 里士满海茨 |
[02:16] | Go, Wally’s gonna beat you there. | 去吧 要不沃利会比你先到的 |
[02:20] | – What? – I just… | -怎么了 -我只是 |
[02:24] | I just really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[02:43] | Detective Patterson just ran inside. | 帕特森警探刚刚进去 |
[02:44] | He hasn’t come out yet. | 他还没有出来 |
[02:45] | The fire department will not make it here on time. | 消防队已经无法及时赶到了 |
[02:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:52] | I’m trapped in here! | 我被困在这了 |
[02:53] | We gotta get him out of here. | 我们得把他救出去 |
[02:54] | This place is up in flames any second. | 这地方随时都可能被大火吞噬 |
[02:55] | – You see the soot around this door? – Yeah. | -你看到门周围的黑烟了吗 -看到了 |
[02:57] | ‘Cause the fire has no ventilation, | 因为这里没有空气流通 |
[02:59] | so if we open the door now, | 所以如果我们打开了门 |
[03:00] | the sudden inrush of oxygen will cause an explosion. | 突然进入的氧气会造成爆炸 |
[03:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:03] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好吧 那我们该怎么做 |
[03:04] | Create an exit point for the heat and smoke, | 给热气和烟创造一个出口 |
[03:06] | and remove all the oxygen at the same time. | 并在同时带走氧气 |
[03:08] | – Which will put out the fire. – Help me! | -这样就能灭火了 -救救我 |
[03:10] | When I say so, open the door, all right? | 听我的命令 再打开门 好吧 |
[03:13] | Now. | 就现在 |
[03:30] | Flash, thanks. | 闪电侠 谢谢你 |
[03:35] | Two of ’em. | 两个闪电侠 |
[03:40] | Oh, man, that was so dope. How do you stay so calm? | 你太酷了 你怎么能那么冷静 |
[03:43] | You’re like scary calm in the middle of a fight. | 你简直太从容了 |
[03:45] | It’s just experience, Wally. | 这就是经验 沃利 |
[03:46] | That’s why it’s important for you to shadow me for a while, | 所以你不要太冲动 好好学学 |
[03:48] | and try to learn everything I know. | 我的经验 这很重要 |
[03:50] | And then I get to kick some ass. | 然后我就能大展身手了 |
[03:52] | Let me give you some advice, Wally. | 我给你点建议吧 沃利 |
[03:54] | Being a superhero’s not about kicking ass. | 作为超级英雄不只是要打击坏蛋 |
[03:58] | Well… nope, actually that’s a straight-up lie. | 也不是 其实那是个大谎言 |
[04:00] | There’s a lot of ass-kicking involved. | 当然要打击坏蛋 |
[04:01] | Just keep doing what you’re doing– | 你只要继续坚持下去 |
[04:03] | Watching me. You’re doing great. | 看着我 你做得非常好 |
[04:05] | I gotta go to breakfast with Dad, | 我要去和老爸吃早餐了 |
[04:07] | but I’ll catch up with you guys later. | 但是我晚点会来找你们的 |
[04:10] | Yo, that’s where– mm– Nope. | 那是… 算了 |
[04:13] | – You okay? – My suit goes there. | -你没事吧 -我的战衣放那里 |
[04:16] | Ah, two suits, one mannequin. | 两套战衣 一个人体模型 |
[04:17] | That is what we call a conundrum. | 这下有难题了 |
[04:20] | No, I– | 不 我 |
[04:23] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:24] | Yeah, these things have just been on the fritz lately. | 最近这些东西总是出故障 |
[04:27] | It makes me feel like a criminal. | 让我觉得自己像个罪犯 |
[04:29] | Hasn’t been on the fritz, okay? | 没有出故障 |
[04:31] | Uh, maybe if you charge the battery, like I told you to. | 或许像我告诉你的 去充充电 |
[04:33] | Oh, I’m just supposed to hook myself up to an outlet, | 难道我就把自己连接到插座上 |
[04:35] | like I’m some sort of human tablet? | 好像我是个人体平板电脑那样吗 |
[04:37] | Either you charge the cuffs, | 要么你给手铐充电 |
[04:38] | or you go all Frozone on us again. | 要么你再变回冰霜 |
[04:41] | Or… you could fix them for me? | 或者你帮我修好它 |
[04:45] | Or I could fix ’em. | 或者我可以修好它 |
[04:47] | – Sumptuous day, brethren. – Oh, boy. | -华丽的一天 同伴们 -天呐 |
[04:49] | – Good morning, H.R. – Oh, not just good. | -早上好 HR -不止是好 |
[04:52] | It’s g-r-r-eat, and why is that? | 是好到不行 为什么呢 |
[04:54] | Because I’m finally ready to announce | 因为我终于要宣布 |
[04:57] | that the new S.T.A.R. Labs museum is ready for its opening– | 新尖端科研实验室博物馆准备开放了 |
[05:00] | soft opening– so come. | 小型开张典礼 来吧 |
[05:02] | Let’s take the tour. | 到处转转 |
[05:04] | This could’ve been avoided. You know that, right? | 这本来可以避免的 知道吗 |
[05:13] | I just don’t see why you’re defending the yellow guy. | 我只是不明白你为什么维护那个黄衣小子 |
[05:15] | Yes, he goes everywhere The Flash goes, | 闪电侠去哪 他都跟着 |
[05:18] | but this morning, for example, he’s just standing back, | 但是举个例子 今早他就站在那里 |
[05:19] | waiting for the warehouse to burn down. | 看着仓库被烧毁 |
[05:21] | Well, maybe he’s training with The Flash. | 也许他在和闪电侠一起特训 |
[05:23] | – You know, learning the ropes? – Okay, well, we send | -熟悉情况 -我们派一些 |
[05:25] | rookie cops out on patrol, expect them to perform. | 菜鸟警察去巡逻 期待他们的表现 |
[05:27] | Look, I think the yellow guy’s gonna surprise you. | 我觉得黄衣小子会让你惊讶的 |
[05:31] | Once he gains a little bit of experience, | 只要他吸取一点经验后 |
[05:33] | he’s gonna give The Flash a run for his money. | 他就能和闪电侠一较高下 |
[05:34] | You know what I think? I think maybe he’s just not that fast. | 知道我的想法吗 我想他也许根本不够快 |
[05:37] | – Or maybe he’s just a coward. – You don’t get paid to think. | -或许他只是个懦夫 -没人付钱让你想 |
[05:40] | – And Kid Flash ain’t no coward. – Kid Flash? Okay. | -闪电小子不是懦夫 -闪电小子 好吧 |
[05:43] | There it is. The name says it all. | 这就对了 名字说明了一切 |
[05:48] | Hey, I say we just send him to Keystone. | 不如我们把他送回楔石城 |
[05:50] | We already have a Flash. | 我们已经有一个闪电侠了 |
[05:54] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[05:57] | – Did you hear any of that? – Any of what? | -你听到那些话了吗 -听到了什么 |
[06:00] | Nothing, it was just a cop being stupid. | 没什么 只是一个警察在犯傻而已 |
[06:01] | – Take you to breakfast? – Please. | -带你去吃早餐 -好 |
[06:06] | Behold. | 你们看看 |
[06:09] | – You did all this? – Yeah. | -这都是你弄的吗 -是的 |
[06:10] | Well, I don’t wanna take all the credit. | 功劳不全是我的 |
[06:12] | I’m too modest to do that, but yeah. | 我太谦虚了 但是我做的 |
[06:14] | Uh, who exactly is paying for all this? | 这些钱到底是谁在支付 |
[06:17] | That’s a great question. | 这是个好问题 |
[06:17] | Olga! | 奥尔加 |
[06:20] | Allow me to introduce you to your new coworkers. | 让我给你介绍一下你的新同事 |
[06:22] | Everybody, this is Olga. | 各位 这位是奥尔加 |
[06:24] | – Da. – Hi. | -是 -你好 |
[06:27] | Oh, and she doesn’t really speak English so much, | 她不太说英文 |
[06:28] | but she’s great. So right over here, | 但是人很棒 这边呢 |
[06:31] | we have the ticketing and the admissions. | 我们有门票和入场券 |
[06:33] | Over there, our specialty coffees– | 那边有我们特色的咖啡 |
[06:35] | Oh, uh, that reminds me. Caitlin… | 这提醒了我 凯特琳 |
[06:37] | Initially, I had you targeted for ticketing, | 首先 我本想让你负责票务 |
[06:39] | but it occurs to me, with a few lessons in foam art, | 但是这让我想到 学学如何拉花 |
[06:41] | you could very well man up– excuse me– woman up | 你就可以完全掌控 |
[06:43] | our cappuccino stand. What do you think? | 我们的卡布奇诺了 你觉得如何 |
[06:46] | H.R., I think Caitlin’s gonna have plenty to do as it is. | HR 我觉得凯特琳有很多事要做 |
[06:49] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[06:51] | Do you want to eat pizza pockets for every meal | 你们想余生的每一顿都吃冷冻披萨吗 |
[06:53] | for the rest of your life? You don’t; nobody wants that. | 你们不想这样 没人想这样 |
[06:55] | What you want is an income, | 你们要有经济来源 |
[06:57] | and we collectively need a cover for S.T.A.R. Labs | 我们所有的人都要帮忙支付一些 |
[07:00] | for our continued operation. | 尖端实验室的运作费用 |
[07:02] | He makes some good points. | 他说得对 |
[07:04] | Now for the pièce de résistance… | 轮到代表作品出场 |
[07:08] | Welcome to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 欢迎来到尖端实验室 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry, did you make a hologram of me? | 抱歉 你做了个我的全息投影吗 |
[07:16] | Oh, Francisco, you made it perfectly clear | 弗朗西斯科 你说的很清楚 |
[07:19] | you didn’t want to be a tour guide. | 你不想当导游 |
[07:21] | You’re not. You’re a virtual tour guide. | 所以你就不是 你是虚拟导游 |
[07:23] | Guess what. That falls under the umbrella | 你猜怎么 这也属于 |
[07:24] | of not wanting to be a tour guide. | 不想当导游的范畴内 |
[07:27] | – On we go. – My name is Francisco Ramon. | -开始吧 -我的名字是弗朗西斯科·拉蒙 |
[07:30] | I wasn’t always the esteemed engineer you see before you. | 我不总是你看到的这个受人尊敬的工程师 |
[07:33] | It was my love of science | 是我对科学的热爱 |
[07:35] | that allowed me to overcome my tough upbringing | 让我经受住了严酷的教育 |
[07:38] | and join S.T.A.R. Labs, before our beautiful | 并且加入尖端科研实验室 在我们美丽 |
[07:40] | and handsome founder, Harrison Wells, stepped down. | 并且英俊的创建人 哈里森·威尔斯退休前 |
[07:44] | I hope my love of science will inspire some among you | 我希望我对科学的爱能激发你们 |
[07:48] | to join the scientific community. | 加入科学界的兴趣 |
[07:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Here’s the thing. | 问题在这 |
[07:55] | I don’t sound anything like that. | 我完全不是那样讲话的 |
[07:57] | My love of science– my love of science… | 我对科学的爱 我对科学的爱 |
[08:02] | My…love…of…science. | 我对 科学 的爱 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna need you to take a look at that. | 我得需要你帮我调一调 |
[08:06] | I can’t do it… | 我不行 |
[08:08] | ‘Cause I have important things to do, so– | 因为我还有更重要的事情要做 所以 |
[08:10] | – Oh, wha–oh, hey! Ugh! – Right now, so… | -什么 你… -所以我就… |
[08:12] | Guys, I gotta run an errand. See ya later. | 各位 我有件事要办 先走了 |
[08:13] | Where you going? | 你又去哪 |
[08:20] | – Ah, hello you. – Hey. | -你好呀 -你好 |
[08:21] | Am I in for another kidnapping? | 我又要被绑架了吗 |
[08:23] | Okay, I deserve that. | 好吧 这是我应得的 |
[08:25] | No, um, I just came to check on you. | 不 我只是来看看你的 |
[08:27] | We haven’t seen much of you since Christmas. | 我们在圣诞节后就没怎么见过你了 |
[08:29] | That’s very sweet of you. I’m doing well, thank you. | 你真好 我过得挺好 谢谢你 |
[08:34] | You know, what Savitar did– forcing you to hurt people– | 你知道 萨维塔做的那事 逼你伤害别人 |
[08:38] | Savitar was controlling me, okay? | 萨维塔控制了我 好吗 |
[08:42] | As far as I’m concerned, my conscience is clear. | 就我来说 我没有道德负担 |
[08:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:46] | Then why the Zolpidem? Are you having trouble sleeping? | 那这安眠药做什么的 睡不着觉吗 |
[08:50] | Why don’t we stop playing games, Dr. Snow, | 别再玩游戏了 斯诺博士 |
[08:51] | and you tell me what you actually came for | 告诉我你来这里做什么 |
[08:53] | rather than accusing me of having insomnia? | 别在这责难我的失眠症 |
[08:56] | I actually need your help. | 其实我需要你的帮助 |
[09:00] | How can I help you? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[09:02] | Well, you’re the world’s foremost specialist on meta-humans… | 你是世界上首席超能力者专家 |
[09:06] | Yes, this much is true. | 是的 这是事实 |
[09:07] | And I need you to help me get rid of my powers. | 而我需要你帮我摆脱我的能力 |
[09:11] | I’ve tried everything. | 我尝试了一切 |
[09:13] | I’ve run every test– blood, DNA– | 我做了测试 血液 基因 |
[09:16] | and I can’t reverse this. | 但就是不能逆转 |
[09:20] | I need to get rid of my powers before… | 我需要摆脱我的能力 以免再… |
[09:22] | Before what? | 以免什么 |
[09:25] | Before I hurt someone else… the way I hurt you. | 以免我伤害别人 就像对你做的那样 |
[09:31] | I don’t cure meta-humans. | 我不治疗超能力者 |
[09:34] | I put them in prison. | 我把他们关进监狱 |
[09:36] | You’re on your own, I’m afraid. | 你要靠自己了 恐怕 |
[09:44] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:48] | Please. | 千万别 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:01] | Can I open my eyes yet please? | 我能睁开眼睛了吗 |
[10:03] | Um, yeah, but just one second. | 好 但先等一下 |
[10:04] | – Okay. – Just, um… | -好的 -就… |
[10:07] | yeah–okay, open ’em. | 好了 睁开眼睛吧 |
[10:13] | I know you wanted to unpack slowly, | 我知道你想慢慢的收拾好这一切 |
[10:15] | like a normal couple, but I don’t know– | 就像普通情侣一样 但我不确定 |
[10:18] | between our jobs and the S.T.A.R. Labs museum and– | 我们有工作还有尖端实验博物馆 |
[10:21] | do you hate it? | 你讨厌吗 |
[10:23] | Uh, n-no, no, I don’t hate it. | 不不 我不讨厌 |
[10:24] | You do. I just–I don’t– | 你讨厌 我就是 我不… |
[10:27] | I just wanna give you the home that you deserve. | 我只是想要给你个应得的家 |
[10:28] | – I… – Barry, you have. | -我… -巴里 你已经给了 |
[10:31] | I love our loft. | 我爱我们的小阁楼 |
[10:34] | Look… what I don’t love | 听着 我不喜欢的 |
[10:37] | is you not talking to me about these nightmares. | 是你不和我谈论那些恶梦 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. I mean, I’ve seen | 我不知道 我是说 我这一生 |
[10:41] | a lot of terrible things in my life. | 看到过不少可怕的事情 |
[10:43] | The nightmares, they’re just a part of me. | 那些恶梦 它们只是我的一部分 |
[10:45] | Yeah, but, Barry, I have been with you | 没错 但是巴里 我和你一起 |
[10:46] | through all those terrible things. | 经历了那些可怕的事情 |
[10:49] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[10:51] | It feels different. | 感觉不一样 |
[10:54] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么没告诉我 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:00] | Oh, that’s a robbery in progress. | 这是个正在进行中的抢劫 |
[11:02] | That is a robbery in progress. | 这是个正在进行中的抢劫 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:06] | Go. | 去吧 |
[11:25] | See, I’m living with someone now, | 我现在和人一起住 |
[11:27] | so I can’t have criminals constantly interrupting | 所以我不能总让罪犯不停地打断 |
[11:29] | our alone time. | 我们独处的时间 |
[11:31] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[11:32] | Morillo was found guilty | 莫里罗被闪电侠抓获 |
[11:33] | 突发新闻 杰sx拉德·莫里罗定罪 | |
[11:34] | of grand theft and aggravated assault | 他因重大盗窃 |
[11:36] | after he was caught by The Flash. | 和故意伤害被判有罪 |
[11:55] | That gun. | 那把枪 |
[11:56] | I’ve never seen anything like that in my life. | 我从来没见过像那样的东西 |
[11:58] | – I want a gun like that. – What happened out there? | -我想要一把那样的枪 -发生了什么 |
[12:00] | Your telemetry readings dropped precipitously. | 你的遥感数据急速下降 |
[12:02] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但是 |
[12:04] | It caught me off-guard. | 我被打了个措手不及 |
[12:06] | I’ve gotta run an errand. I’ll be right back. | 我现在有事出去一下 马上回来 |
[12:10] | Okay, so we’re up against a guy with a futuristic rifle | 好吧 所以我们现在是要跟一个拿着高级枪 |
[12:14] | that steals jewelry and looks like a pirate. | 偷珠宝还长得像海盗的人干上了 |
[12:17] | A pirate. Right, then… | 海盗 好吧 |
[12:18] | we shall call this scurvy lad boy | 那我们就给这个坏孩子 |
[12:20] | the name of Plunder. Plunder, agreed? | 起名叫掠夺 掠夺 怎么样 |
[12:23] | Jared Morillo, aka Plunder… | 杰拉德·莫里罗 即”掠夺” |
[12:26] | Okay, aren’t you supposed to be working on, like, | 你难道不应该去忙 |
[12:27] | – your museum, or something? – Aren’t you supposed to be | -你的博物馆什么的吗 -你难道不应该 |
[12:29] | helping me, Francisco, with me hologram? | 来帮我弄全息投影吗 弗朗西斯科 |
[12:31] | Um, that’s not my problem. | 那才不关我的事 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I just wanna show you something. | 我就想给你看个东西 |
[12:34] | Why do I feel like I’m walking into a trap? | 为什么我感觉我在往坑里走 |
[12:36] | Anyway, I’m gonna get CCPD to monitor | 不管怎样 我会让中城警局监控 |
[12:38] | all the jewelry stores in the city. | 城里所有的珠宝商铺 |
[12:40] | This guys must be pretty full of himself, | 他从闪电侠手中逃走 |
[12:42] | knowing he escaped The Flash, so ten to one, he’ll be back. | 一定非常自得 所以他肯定会回来 |
[12:45] | – All right. – When he is, | -好的 -他回来的时候 |
[12:46] | we’ll be ready for him, though, right, Barry? | 我们就能准备好了 对吧 巴里 |
[12:48] | No, not we, Wally. | 不 不是我们 沃利 |
[12:50] | This–you’re still training. | 你还在训练 |
[12:52] | Have you seen my times in the Speed Lab lately? | 你最近看到我在极速实验室的状态了吗 |
[12:54] | – I’m almost as fast as you. – Okay, this isn’t about speed. | -我基本和你一样快了 -这不是速度的问题 |
[12:56] | This is about gaining knowledge and experience, | 而是要积累知识和经验 |
[12:59] | so please just trust me, all right? | 所以请你相信我 好吗 |
[13:08] | Look, I am as overprotective a father as you can get, | 我是这世界上过度保护欲最强的父亲了 |
[13:13] | but I gotta be honest, Barry, | 但我得说实话 巴里 |
[13:15] | I’m–I agree with Wally. | 我赞成沃利 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, Joe. Let’s just see what else | 我说不好 乔 在对沃利放手前 |
[13:19] | we can find on this guy before we let Wally loose. | 还是先看看我们能找到这个人的什么信息吧 |
[13:24] | Okay, well, remember, the best way | 好吧 不过记住 教一个人的最好办法 |
[13:26] | to teach somebody something is to throw them in the deep end. | 就是把那个人丢进绝境 |
[13:29] | That’s how I taught you how to swim. | 我就是这么教你游泳的 |
[13:30] | That was– I’m still mad about that. | 那真是 我现在还是很生气 |
[13:33] | You can swim now, can’t you? | 你现在会游泳了 对不对 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:44] | Got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[13:46] | Hi. Come and take a seat. | 你好 过来坐吧 |
[13:50] | Look, I–I know I was… rude yesterday. | 听着 我知道 我昨天很没礼貌 |
[13:54] | Yeah, you were a world-class jerk. | 是啊 你昨天可是个顶级混蛋 |
[13:56] | Yeah, there is a reason. | 也有这个原因 |
[13:57] | Because you are a world-class jerk? | 因为你就是个顶级混蛋吗 |
[13:59] | Fair enough. | 也有道理 |
[14:02] | Listen, I’ve been trying really hard not to think | 我一直很努力地让自己不要去想 |
[14:04] | about my alter ego, about what he did, | 另一个我 以及他做了什么 |
[14:07] | and seeing you, it just… | 看到你之后 那些 |
[14:10] | it brought it all back. | 那些感觉全回来了 |
[14:12] | Look, | 听着 |
[14:14] | what Alchemy did was not your fault. | 炼金术师的所为不是你的错 |
[14:19] | Tell that to Dave Frieman, Ben Edwards, Jorge Gonzales. | 你把这话告诉戴夫·弗里曼 本·爱德华兹和乔治·冈萨雷斯去 |
[14:23] | These men were part of the CCPD task force | 他们都是中城警局特别小组中 |
[14:25] | that Savitar murdered. | 被萨维塔杀掉的人 |
[14:28] | I should’ve died, not them. | 该死的是我 不是他们 |
[14:29] | Julian, what you’re feeling, it’s completely normal. | 朱利安 你现在的感受很正常 |
[14:33] | It’s called survivor’s guilt. | 这叫幸存者的负罪感 |
[14:35] | But it wasn’t your fault, okay? | 但那不是你的错 好吗 |
[14:37] | You’re a victim too. | 你也是受害者 |
[14:40] | I–I tortured people | 我折磨别人 |
[14:42] | and nearly killed my best friends. | 还差点杀了我最好的朋友 |
[14:45] | I didn’t ask for these powers, | 我不想要这些能力 |
[14:47] | just like you didn’t ask to be used by Savitar. | 就和你不想被萨维塔利用一样 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:54] | I just don’t know how to move forward. | 我只是不知道怎么翻过这一页 |
[15:00] | Why don’t you come join us at S.T.A.R. Labs? | 不如来尖端实验室加入我们 |
[15:03] | You can help Team Flash fight meta-humans. | 你可以帮闪电侠小组打击超能力者 |
[15:06] | – You’re being serious? – Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -是啊 |
[15:07] | Barry and the team, they’d be thrilled to have you. | 如果你来 巴里和团队里的人会很高兴的 |
[15:09] | I would be thrilled to have you. | 我也很高兴你加入我们 |
[15:16] | I’ll give it some thought. | 我会考虑一下 |
[15:19] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你过来 |
[15:38] | Tell me why I’m in here fixing your hologram. | 告诉我我为什么要来这修你的全息图 |
[15:41] | Well, I’m just so persuasive. As a matter of fact, | 只因我太有说服力了 事实上 |
[15:44] | my partner on my Earth, Randolf, used to say, | 我的地球上的搭档兰道夫过去常说 |
[15:46] | “Why, H.R., you could convince a cowboy | “怎么回事 HR 你竟然能说服 |
[15:48] | to buy dirt in a sandstorm.” Cappuccino? | 牛仔在沙暴中买下尘土” 来杯卡布奇诺 |
[15:50] | Didn’t you just have one of those? | 你不是才喝了一杯吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | Look, I gotta order more parts for this thing. | 听着 修这个我得再订些零件 |
[15:55] | Yeah, no, go ahead. Price is no object. | 好的 去吧 价钱不是问题 |
[15:59] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[16:00] | You know, S.T.A.R. Labs museum, | 尖端科研实验室博物馆 |
[16:02] | gift that keeps on giving, so… | 事情忙不完 所以 |
[16:04] | – Okay. – Barry, cappuccino. | -好吧 -巴里 喝杯卡布奇诺 |
[16:05] | – Hi, uh, no–uh, good. – Okay–all right. | -不用了 -好吧 没事 |
[16:08] | – Sorry. – You know I’ll double down. | -抱歉 -那两杯一起喝 |
[16:09] | – Yeah, no– – Sure. | -好吧 -没事 |
[16:10] | Um, I just actually wanted to ask you something… | 我其实还真有事要问你 |
[16:12] | about your scientific, uh, | 就是你的科学 |
[16:14] | – romance novels? – Oh, my novels, yeah, sure. | -言情小说 -我的小说 问吧 |
[16:16] | – Please, ha–have a seat, yeah. – Okay. | -请坐 问吧 -好 |
[16:18] | Ask any–anything you want. Any questions. | 想问什么问什么 什么都可以 |
[16:19] | – Yep–all right, cool. – Yeah. | -好的 太好了 -没错 |
[16:22] | I was just wondering if you’ve ever written about time travel. | 我只是在想你有没有写过时间旅行 |
[16:24] | But more specifically traveling to the future. | 具体点说写穿越到未来的故事 |
[16:27] | Oh, no, my best seller– oh, hey, | 不 我的畅销作品 |
[16:28] | “The Future Ain’t What It Used to Be”– | 《未来迥非旧颜》 |
[16:29] | that was– | 那全是 |
[16:31] | it was all about– it was all about this guy | 写的故事是关于某个人 |
[16:34] | who’s actively trying to prevent his own murder. | 努力预防自己被杀 |
[16:37] | Won the Nebula Award. It’s well-received. | 获得了星云奖 大受欢迎 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:41] | Um, so this character– your character– | 所以这个角色 你塑造的角色 |
[16:43] | uh, was he able to change his future? | 他有能力改变自己的未来吗 |
[16:44] | More specifically, if he allowed certain events to occur naturally, | 更具体点说 如果他让某些事自然发生 |
[16:47] | was he only cementing the very timeline | 那他只是在加固以后会导致 |
[16:49] | that resulted in a horrible event later? | 可怕事件的那条时间线吗 |
[16:51] | There were two schools of thought. | 有两种看法 |
[16:52] | One faction–one group of fans–they believed, | 有一派粉丝 他们认为 |
[16:55] | you know, the future’s ever-changing. | 未来变化莫测 |
[16:56] | You know, it’s not fixed, and so | 并不是固定的 所以 |
[16:58] | you could make of the future anything you wish. | 你可以按自己的意愿创造未来 |
[17:00] | – Right. – Another group of fans | -好 -另一派粉丝 |
[17:02] | vehemently disagreed with it. They said, “No, no, no. | 坚决不同意这点 他们表示”不不不 |
[17:04] | The future is fixed, and you can’t change it | 未来是固定的 不论多么努力 |
[17:07] | no matter how hard you try.” | 都没法改变” |
[17:10] | Where do you come down? | 你是站在哪边的 |
[17:11] | On a fixed or ever-changing future? | 固定不变还是变化莫测的未来 |
[17:13] | Well, I think that a man often meets his destiny | 我认为人类常常在为了逃避某个命运 |
[17:16] | on the very road he takes to avoid it. | 而选择的道路上直面自己的命运 |
[17:19] | – Meaning? – Meaning… | -什么意思 -意思是 |
[17:23] | – the future is fixed. – Yeah. | -未来是固定的 -好吧 |
[17:26] | Yo, there’s a robbery at the Payson Hotel. | 各位 佩森酒店发生抢劫 |
[17:30] | – Go. – Yeah. | -去吧 -好 |
[17:46] | Bring that chopper back. | 让直升机飞回来 |
[17:48] | You just couldn’t resist another heist, huh? | 你就是忍不住再次抢劫吧 |
[17:53] | Oh, what’s the fun in one and done? | 一次定输赢的乐趣在哪 |
[17:55] | Avoiding a 15-year jail sentence | 不用在铁山监狱蹲十五年 |
[17:57] | in Iron Heights would’ve been nice, | 本来还挺好的 |
[17:59] | but you’re forcing my hand. | 但你这是逼我出手 |
[18:01] | I guess it’s a little late for that now. | 我猜现在有点来不及了 |
[18:03] | Eh, guess again. | 再猜 |
[18:14] | Barry, behind you! | 巴里 在你后面 |
[18:26] | I can’t shake these things, Cisco. | 我甩不掉这些玩意 西斯科 |
[18:28] | – Shake faster. – Huh? | -甩快点 -什么 |
[18:29] | He means phase. | 他是说穿过去 |
[18:44] | Barry, what are you waiting for? | 巴里 你在等什么 |
[18:45] | 突发新闻 杰拉德·莫里罗被判有罪 | |
[18:46] | After he was caught by The Flash… | 被闪电侠抓获之后 |
[19:00] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[19:04] | No, Wally. | 不 沃利 |
[19:09] | I caught that whole thing, man. | 我全都拍下来了 哥们 |
[19:11] | Anything you wanna say to camera? | 想对镜头说点什么吗 |
[19:13] | Oh, for real? | 真的吗 |
[19:15] | Uh, what up, Central City? The name’s Kid Flash. | 大家好 中城居民 我叫闪电小子 |
[19:27] | Wally, congratulations. That was amazing. | 沃利 祝贺 太棒了 |
[19:30] | Great job, Wally. | 干得漂亮 沃利 |
[19:31] | Kid Flash! Let ’em know. | 闪电小子 名声大噪 |
[19:33] | That’s how it’s done. | 就是这么来的 |
[19:35] | We just deposited Plunder in Iron Heights. | 我们把掠夺送到铁山监狱了 |
[19:37] | – Yes, you did. – His real name is Jared Morillo. | -没错 -他的真名是杰拉德·莫里罗 |
[19:39] | Turns out he’s wanted | 结果发现他因为 |
[19:40] | for a string of robberies from here to Star City. | 一系列抢劫案被这里和星城通缉 |
[19:43] | Wally, what was that? | 沃利 刚才怎么回事 |
[19:44] | I mean, you’re supposed to be shadowing me. | 你不应该出头的 |
[19:46] | Wait, you’re mad at me? I thought– | 等等 你生我的气了 我以为… |
[19:48] | Observe and learn. That’s it. | 观察和学习 只有这些 |
[19:50] | That’s it! | 只有这些 |
[19:51] | Barry, ease up. Wally just saved your life. | 巴里 别激动 沃利刚救了你的命 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry, Wally, but if you can’t learn to follow orders, | 抱歉 沃利 但如果你学不会服从命令 |
[19:56] | this deal between us, it’s over. | 我俩的约定就取消 |
[20:00] | Okay. Who’s ready for– | 好啦 谁准备好去… |
[20:04] | oh, man. Wallace, B.A., | 天 华莱士 BA |
[20:06] | you’re supposed to be dressed for the museum opening. | 你们应该为博物馆开幕式穿好礼服 |
[20:08] | H.R., we’re speedsters. We have time. | HR 我们是极速者 我们有的是时间 |
[20:10] | – Nobody likes a braggart. – Yeah, but we were actually | -没有人喜欢吹牛大王 -是 但是我们 |
[20:12] | talking about something important before you showed up, | 在你闯进来之前在讨论重要的事情 |
[20:14] | – so… – You– | -所以说… -你 |
[20:15] | – Okay, you clean up well… – Thank you. | -不错 你收拾干净了 -谢了 |
[20:17] | I like the way you dress. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[20:18] | Guys, this is a very, very big deal for all of us. | 大伙儿 这对我们所有人来说是件大事 |
[20:23] | Come on! Don’t be late to the part-ay! | 快点 来派对不要迟到哦 |
[20:28] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[20:34] | Look, I’m gonna go over to CCPD | 听着 我要去中城警局 |
[20:36] | and fill out this Morillo paperwork. | 填完莫里罗的报告 |
[20:38] | Whatever the reasoning you have, for ragging on Wally, | 不管你因为什么对沃利发火 |
[20:42] | – please get over it. – Mm. | -拜托克服一下 -嗯 |
[21:00] | Caitlin | 凯特琳 |
[21:02] | where is everybody? Nobody’s here. | 人都去哪了 没有人来 |
[21:03] | No one showed up. | 没一个人来 |
[21:09] | A custom–our first customers! | 顾客…我们前两位顾客 |
[21:10] | Welcome. Welcome to the grand | 欢迎 欢迎来到盛大的 |
[21:13] | S.T.A.R. Labs museum opening, | 尖端科研实验室博物馆开幕式 |
[21:14] | and today, for your ticket price of admission– | 今天 你们的入场票价 |
[21:16] | today only–you also get a free steaming cup of joe. | 只有今天 还可以得到一杯免费咖啡 |
[21:20] | – Ticket price? – Yep. | -票价 -是的 |
[21:22] | I thought this museum was free. | 我以为进博物馆是免费的 |
[21:24] | did you find us through social media? ‘Cause– | 你是通过社交媒体找过来的吗 因为 |
[21:25] | Welcome–welcome… | 欢迎… |
[21:27] | – Olga! – Da. | -奥尔加 -在 |
[21:29] | – The thing– it’s doing the thing. | 这东西 出问题了 |
[21:30] | Folks, no–wait, do–oh! | 大伙儿 不 等等 |
[21:32] | Wait–no, wait, half-price! Half! Quarter– | 等等 不 半价 半价 两折… |
[21:35] | I’ll make a new pot of coffee. | 我做一杯新咖啡 |
[21:36] | – Don’t bother. – No one’s coming. | -不用麻烦了 -没有人来了 |
[21:38] | This isn’t working. I don’t know why. | 这行不通 我不知道为什么 |
[21:40] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[21:42] | Do you see what you’ve done, H.R.? | 你看到你做了什么了吗 HR |
[21:43] | You have distracted us for months, so what? | 你让我们分心了这么多个月 怎样呢 |
[21:45] | So that you could feel useful? You’re not useful. | 这样你可感到有用武之地吗 你没有用 |
[21:48] | This museum isn’t useful. | 这个博物馆也一无是处 |
[21:50] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:52] | – That’s mean. – Yeah, well, I guess | -这样真刻薄 -好啊 我想 |
[21:54] | I learned that from your doppelganger, | 我是从你的二重身那里学来的 |
[21:55] | and at least he contributed something. | 而且至少他有所贡献 |
[21:57] | guys, there’s another customer. | 伙计们 又来了一位客人 |
[21:58] | Hey, welcome to S– ah, it’s Julius, you guys. | 欢迎来到尖…是朱利叶斯 伙计们 |
[22:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[22:03] | Well, uh, I’ve given it some thought, | 我考虑了一下 |
[22:05] | and I’d like to accept your invitation. | 我想接受你的邀请 |
[22:08] | Invitation for what? | 什么邀请 |
[22:11] | Did you ask Julian to join | 你邀请朱利安加入 |
[22:14] | Team S.T.A.R. Labs? | 尖端科研实验室团队 |
[22:16] | I know, he’s an acquired taste, but– | 我明白 我们对他的印象逐渐好转 但是 |
[22:18] | Yeah, well, he is Dr. Alchemy, | 他是炼金术师 |
[22:19] | the big bad’s little bad, so… | 大坏蛋手下的小坏蛋 |
[22:21] | Yeah, he–he gave Wally his powers. | 是 他给了沃利他的超能力 |
[22:23] | – That, I don’t mind. – Guys, I need his help. | -这我不介意 -我需要他的帮助 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry, Cisco, but these cuffs, they aren’t cutting it. | 抱歉 西斯科 但是这手铐阻止不了的 |
[22:28] | Every night, when I go to bed, | 每晚我睡觉时 |
[22:30] | I’m afraid that I’m gonna wake up… | 我都害怕我起来时 |
[22:33] | be her. | 会是她 |
[22:35] | Maybe Julian can think of something that we haven’t. | 也许朱利安可以想到我们没想到的办法 |
[22:41] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[22:43] | when your mom was murdered, | 当你的妈妈被谋杀时 |
[22:45] | Joe and Iris, they took you in. | 乔和爱瑞丝收留了你 |
[22:48] | Cisco, when Dante died, | 西斯科 当丹堤去世时 |
[22:51] | I slept on your couch to keep you company. | 我睡在沙发上陪你 |
[22:55] | The things we see, the things that we face… | 我们看到的事情 面对的事情 |
[23:00] | no one can do this alone. | 没人可以独自承受 |
[23:03] | Trying is the biggest mistake that you can make. | 试着一个人承受是最大的错误 |
[23:10] | He hasn’t told anyone that Barry’s The Flash. | 他没有告诉任何人巴里是闪电侠 |
[23:15] | I think we can give him a chance. | 我认为我们可以给他一个机会 |
[23:23] | Tell Julian we’ll think about it, all right? | 告诉朱利安我们会考虑的 好吗 |
[23:31] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝 |
[23:36] | I need to show you something. | 我得让你看样东西 |
[23:42] | – I forgot this place existed. – Yeah. | -我都忘了这个地方的存在 -是啊 |
[23:45] | The original Wells used to call it his time vault. | 以前的威尔斯把它称作时间穹顶 |
[23:48] | I’ve been coming down here a lot lately. | 我最近经常到这里来 |
[23:50] | I guess I’ve | 我猜我已经 |
[23:51] | become as obsessed with the future as he once was. | 变得像他以前一样痴迷于未来 |
[24:00] | After Flashpoint happened, this article reappeared. | 闪点事件后 这篇文章又出现了 |
[24:05] | “Flash Missing… | 闪电侠消失… |
[24:09] | Vanishes In Crisis.” Julie Greer, | 于危机中 朱莉·格瑞尔 |
[24:11] | April 25, 2024. | 2024年4月25日 |
[24:14] | The byline used to read “Iris West-Allen. | 署名以前是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[24:17] | The future’s changed. | 未来改变了 |
[24:22] | So maybe I quit my job. | 可能是我辞职了 |
[24:24] | Yeah, that’s what I’d hoped at first too, | 对 我一开始我也这么希望 |
[24:26] | or something, | 或者是其他情况 |
[24:27] | but I… | 但我… |
[24:31] | Look, Iris, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this sooner. | 爱瑞丝 抱歉之前没有告诉你 |
[24:36] | When I threw the Philosopher’s Stone into the Speed Force, | 我把魔法石丢到神速力里之后 |
[24:39] | I accidentally ran to the future. | 我偶然地跑入了未来 |
[24:46] | I saw Savitar murder you. | 我看到萨维塔杀了你 |
[24:51] | And I saw myself, and I– | 而我看到我自己 |
[24:53] | I wasn’t fast enough to save you. | 没法跑得那么快去救你 |
[24:57] | Barry, no–I mean, we– | 巴里 不 我是说 我们 |
[25:00] | We destroyed the Stone. Savitar’s gone, so… | 我们毁掉了魔法石 萨维塔消失了 |
[25:03] | Maybe not. I– | 也许并没有 我 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. I don’t know. Maybe not. | 我不清楚 也许并没有 |
[25:11] | Is that why you keep having nightmares? | 所以你一直做噩梦吗 |
[25:12] | You keep seeing me? | 一直在梦里看到我吗 |
[25:18] | So what does this have to do with Plunder? | 这和”掠夺”有什么关系呢 |
[25:20] | He was already in jail in the future, | 未来他已经在监狱了 |
[25:24] | so I don’t know. I thought if I didn’t catch him, | 我不知道 我觉得如果我没抓住他 |
[25:27] | that I could stop the timeline from cementing. | 就可以阻止时间线接合 |
[25:31] | I could prevent your death. I don’t know. | 你就不会死 我不知道 |
[25:33] | Barry, you cannot stop protecting the city to save me. | 巴里 你不能为了救我而不去保护这座城市 |
[25:36] | Why? Um, why not? | 为什么 为什么不可能 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry. Uh, one robber goes free. | 抱歉 一个强盗逍遥法外 |
[25:41] | It’s that versus your life. | 与你生命的重要性根本无法相提并论 |
[25:42] | Joe would want me to make the exact same choice, Iris. | 乔也会希望我这么做的 爱瑞丝 |
[25:44] | He– | 他 |
[25:53] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[25:56] | – How long? – How long what? | -多久 -什么多久 |
[26:00] | How long until it happens? | 我还能活多久 |
[26:02] | This is not gonna happen. | 我不会让这一切发生的 |
[26:04] | Hey, look at me. This is not gonna happen. | 看着我 这不会发生的 |
[26:07] | Jay said that your death is just one possible future, okay? | 杰伊说过你的死只是未来的一种可能性 |
[26:10] | So that gives us four months to figure out | 所以我们有4个月时间搞清楚 |
[26:12] | how to stop Savitar. | 怎么阻止萨维塔 |
[26:14] | I swear, on both my parents’ lives, | 我用我父母的生命起誓 |
[26:16] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[26:24] | We can’t do this alone, Barry. | 我们不能独自面对这事 巴里 |
[26:37] | Hey, guys, um… | 大伙们 |
[26:40] | Iris and I, um… | 爱瑞丝和我 |
[26:44] | we have something we need to tell you. | 有一些事需要告诉你们 |
[26:51] | So you’re saying that four months from now, | 你是说4个月之后 |
[26:53] | – Savitar will… – Kill me. | -萨维塔会… -杀了我 |
[26:55] | Possi–possibly. | 有可能 |
[26:56] | It’s okay. Guys, I am okay. Really. | 没事的 我没事的 真的 |
[26:59] | – How are you gonna tell Dad? – I’m not. | -你要怎么跟爸爸说呢 -我不会说的 |
[27:01] | Iris, he needs to know. | 爱瑞丝 他需要知道 |
[27:03] | I agree with Wallace. Joe needs to know. | 我同意华莱士 乔得知道这事 |
[27:05] | No, guys, this news would blind him, okay? | 不 这件事会让他失去判断力 好吗 |
[27:07] | We all saw how crazy he went when Wally was in danger. | 沃利陷入危机时 我们都见到他有多疯狂了 |
[27:10] | Imagine if he knew that Savitar was trying to kill me. | 再试想他得知萨维塔会杀了我会是什么反应 |
[27:12] | He would go after Savitar himself. | 他会独自去追击萨维塔 |
[27:18] | Wally… | 沃利… |
[27:20] | The future isn’t set. There’s still hope. | 未来还没被设定 仍有希望 |
[27:24] | But, Barry, the future, | 不 巴里 未来 |
[27:25] | it’s harder to change than you can imagine. | 比你想象中更难改变 |
[27:27] | The future wants to happen. The way it was explained to me | 未来想要这件事发生 那我的理解就是 |
[27:30] | was, imagine if you had a row of dominos, okay? | 假设你有一排多米诺骨牌 |
[27:33] | Now, those dominos are all set up, and it–it’s– | 现在多米诺骨牌都排好了 这… |
[27:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:38] | So convenient–yeah– uh, Barry, if you wou– | 正是时候 巴里 如果你… |
[27:43] | So imagine, okay, | 设想 |
[27:45] | domino–each domino is a moment in time. | 每块骨牌都是一个时刻 |
[27:48] | One moment in time leads to the next, | 每一个时刻引导向下一个时刻 |
[27:49] | so as one domino falls, it hits the next, | 一块骨牌倒下 撞击到下一块 |
[27:51] | it hits the next, and the next, and the next, and so on, | 一张接着一张 |
[27:53] | leading to the inevitable conclusion, and that is… | 引导向无法避免的结论 那就是… |
[27:58] | The future. | 未来 |
[27:59] | And what happens if we alter certain events? | 如果我们改变某个结果会发生什么事呢 |
[28:03] | Well, you– you could conceivably | 你是可以 |
[28:06] | change where you end up, but– | 改变结果的 但… |
[28:08] | but, Barry, if you would– | 但 巴里 如果你可以 |
[28:11] | So you could change the future, | 就可以改变未来 |
[28:13] | but you’d have to be very careful | 但你得非常小心 |
[28:15] | about which events… | 具体要改变哪一个… |
[28:18] | you alter. | 事件 |
[28:23] | We need to figure out everything that happens | 我们必须弄清导致爱瑞丝死亡的 |
[28:24] | leading up to Iris’s death. | 每一个诱因 |
[28:28] | Wait, when I saw the future, there was a news scroll on TV. | 我看到未来电视上播了一则滚动新闻 |
[28:31] | I mean, that could offer us some clues. | 这可能提供一些线索给我们 |
[28:33] | Absolutely. I think I can help with that. | 没错 我可以帮上忙 |
[28:37] | Hang on, McFly. | 坐稳了 小飞侠 |
[28:38] | About to vibe you back to the future. | 我要把你震波到未来去了 |
[28:44] | – Can you pass me the multi-meter please? – Yeah. | -能把万用表递给我吗 -好的 |
[28:46] | – The multi-meter. – Yep. | -万用表 -好 |
[28:49] | – The multi-meter? – Yeah. | -万用表 -好的 |
[28:51] | I’m better with the tools of the scribe. | 我更熟悉文士的工具 |
[28:53] | There it is. | 这个是 |
[28:55] | You sure your buddy Randolf back home didn’t just | 你确定你搭档兰道夫破解密码 |
[28:58] | solve that cryptogram to get rid of you? | 不是为了摆脱你吗 |
[29:01] | perhaps he did. | 也许是的 |
[29:04] | Look, I came to this Earth seeking redemption,but | 我来这个地球寻求救赎 但是 |
[29:07] | I realize now, you’re right. | 我现在明白了 你是对的 |
[29:10] | Greatness isn’t in the cards for me. | 我身上并没有什么伟大之处 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | So you failed. So nobody came to your opening. | 所以你失败了 没人来你的开幕式 |
[29:21] | Don’t end it like this. | 但别这样就结束 |
[29:23] | Greatness takes time… | 伟大是需要时间的 |
[29:27] | and you know this. | 你是知道的 |
[29:29] | If a string is in a knot, patience will untie it. | 如果绳子打了死结 唯有耐心方能解开 |
[29:33] | Patience can do lots of things. | 耐心可以实现很多事 |
[29:36] | Have you ever tried it? | 你试过这么做吗 |
[29:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | All right, guys. You ready? | 好了 你们准备好了吗 |
[29:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we’re ready. | -好了 -我们准备好了 |
[29:48] | The machine’s souped up and ready to go. | 机器加大了马力 蓄势待发 |
[29:50] | It’s gonna be a hell of a vibe. | 这肯定是次前所未有的震波 |
[29:52] | All you have to do is just sit back, relax– | 你要做的就是坐稳 放松 |
[29:55] | or, well, try to relax– | 或者说尽量放松 |
[29:57] | and concentrate, really focus | 集中注意 专心回想 |
[29:59] | on the exact date in the future that you traveled to. | 你之前穿越到未来的具体日期 |
[30:03] | Yep. | 好的 |
[30:05] | May 23, 2017. | 2017年5月23日 |
[30:08] | Barry, whatever happens, | 巴里 无论发生什么 |
[30:09] | I am right here waiting for you, okay? | 我都会在这里等着你 知道吗 |
[30:11] | I know. | 知道 |
[30:13] | – Crank it. – Three, two, one. | -开启吧 -三二一 |
[30:22] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[30:23] | An empty street. | 空荡的街道 |
[30:25] | A bus stop. | 一个公交站 |
[30:34] | The me from Christmas just came out of the Speed Force. | 圣诞节时的我刚从神速力里出来 |
[30:40] | In other legal news, the highly publicized trial… | 另一条法律新闻 “掠夺”… |
[30:42] | He’s watching the news report. | 他正在看新闻报道 |
[30:43] | AKA Plunder, comes to a close. | 备受关注的审讯已经结束 |
[30:46] | Morillo was found guilty | 莫里罗因重大盗窃 |
[30:47] | of grand theft and aggravated assault… | 和故意伤害被判有罪… |
[30:50] | These are the headlines, right? | 这些是滚动头条吧 |
[30:51] | Headlines. Yeah–you know what? | 滚动头条 有办法了 |
[30:53] | Call–call ’em out. I’ll write ’em down. | 把它们念出来 我记下来 |
[30:58] | “Music Meister gets six-figure book deal.” | “音乐大师取得了六位数的出书合约” |
[31:00] | “Luigi’s opens after murder.” | “路易餐厅在谋杀案后重新开张” |
[31:03] | “Joe West honored at City Hall.” | “乔·韦斯特在市政厅授勋” |
[31:05] | Good for you, Joe. | 干得不错 乔 |
[31:06] | “Killer”… | “冰霜…” |
[31:10] | What does it say? | 上面说了什么 |
[31:13] | “Killer Frost still at large.” | “冰霜杀手仍然逍遥法外” |
[31:16] | “S.T.A.R. Labs museum closes.” | “尖端科研实验室博物馆倒闭” |
[31:24] | “City still recovering following gorilla attack.” | “遭到大猩猩袭击后 城市还在重建中” |
[31:26] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[31:33] | Savitar has Iris. | 爱瑞丝在萨维塔手上 |
[31:35] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[31:37] | Now finally, I am free of you. | 现在 我终于摆脱你的禁锢了 |
[31:41] | Look, up on the roof. | 看 房顶上 |
[31:43] | Barry… I love you. | 巴里 我爱你 |
[31:46] | Hey, no, don’t say that, all right? | 不 别说这话 知道吗 |
[31:47] | – H.R. is here. – Me? Are you sure? | -HR在这里 -我吗 你确定吗 |
[31:49] | – Yeah, you weren’t here before. – Future’s changed since then. | -是的 你之前不在场 -未来从那时起改变了 |
[31:54] | You lose, Barry. | 你输了 巴里 |
[31:56] | No! | 不 |
[32:05] | Just get us out of here. | 快把我们弄出去 |
[32:12] | You had a rifle pointed at Savitar. | 你拿着步枪对准萨维塔 |
[32:14] | Somehow telling you about Iris’s death, | 告诉你爱瑞丝的死 |
[32:16] | it changed the future. | 不知怎样 改变了未来 |
[32:18] | I was wrong, you were right. Your theory is correct then. | 我错了 你是对的 你当时的理论是对的 |
[32:20] | Guys, my future isn’t the only one that we need to change. | 各位 我们要改变的不只有我的未来 |
[32:24] | No, the–these headlines, though, | 不 那些滚动头条 |
[32:26] | they–they tell us what happens in the future– | 它们告诉我们未来发生了什么 |
[32:29] | where Caitlin becomes Killer Frost and Iris dies. | 凯特琳变成了冰霜杀手 爱瑞丝死了 |
[32:31] | If we can change the headlines, | 如果我们可以改变那些头条 |
[32:32] | that means we can change the future. | 也就是说我们能改变未来 |
[32:34] | That’s right. Challenge accepted. | 没错 接受挑战 |
[32:38] | Dad’s upstairs. We’ve been looking for you. | 爸爸在楼上 我们在找你 |
[32:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:42] | Plunder escaped. | “掠夺”逃跑了 |
[32:48] | Morillo assaulted two guards on his way out of Iron Heights. | 莫里罗在去铁山监狱的路上袭击了两名押送员 |
[32:50] | Any idea where he might strike next? | 知道他接下来会在哪里下手吗 |
[32:52] | Well, we’ve got it narrowed down to 35 jewelry stores | 我们把范围缩小到中城的 |
[32:55] | and 48 hotels in Central City, so… | 35间珠宝店和48家酒店 |
[32:57] | What about banks? Auction houses? | 还有银行和拍卖行呢 |
[32:59] | He was caught by The Flash, | 今年初他在抢劫 |
[32:59] | {突发消息 杰拉德·莫里罗被判有罪 | |
[33:00] | robbing the Central City Museum earlier this year. | 中城博物馆时被闪电侠逮捕 |
[33:06] | Central City Museum. | 中城博物馆 |
[33:08] | – That’s where he is. – Where’d you get that? | -他会去那里 -你怎么想到的 |
[33:10] | – Isn’t there a jewelry exhibit there right now? – Yeah. | -那里在办珠宝展吧 -是的 |
[33:13] | Uh-huh, with diamonds– big ones, so it makes sense. | 有大颗的钻石 说得通 |
[33:17] | Let’s suit up. | 着装准备 |
[33:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:22] | I was a dick yesterday, Wally. It wasn’t about you. | 昨天我是混蛋 沃利 跟你无关 |
[33:25] | I was scared when you caught Plunder. | 我害怕你抓到”掠夺” |
[33:26] | I didn’t know what it meant for Iris’s future. | 我不知道这会怎么影响爱瑞丝的未来 |
[33:28] | You’re ready, | 你准备好了 |
[33:29] | far more ready than I was when I started. | 你比我起步时准备得更充分 |
[33:32] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:35] | – I’m in. – All right. | -我加入 -好的 |
[33:52] | Plunder, my man. Where do you think you’re going? | “掠夺” 老兄 你准备去哪里 |
[33:55] | Right through you. | 穿过你 |
[34:30] | – You all right? – I’m good, dude. | -你没事吧 -我很好 哥们 |
[34:32] | You can have this one. | 这次交给你 |
[34:33] | No, Wally. This one has to be you. | 不 沃利 这次必须由你来 |
[34:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:35] | Because if you take down Plunder, | 因为如果你抓了”掠夺” |
[34:37] | the news report that says that I captured him | 那未来说我抓了他的 |
[34:38] | in the future, it’s wrong. | 新闻报道就错了 |
[34:40] | We can prove that we can alter the future | 此时此地 我们可以证明 |
[34:42] | here and now. | 我们能改变未来 |
[34:43] | So that’s why you sent me out here. | 所以你让我来这里 |
[34:45] | Hey, I sent you out here because you’re a hero. | 我让你来这里是因为你是英雄 |
[34:50] | Iris needs a hero right now, Wally. | 爱瑞丝现在需要英雄 沃利 |
[35:05] | They are running. | 他们在跑着 |
[35:33] | Wally, take your next left. The streets meet up | 沃利 下个路口转左 前方约3.2公里 |
[35:35] | in about two miles. If you time it just right, | 街道会汇合 如果你时间捏准了 |
[35:37] | – you’ll be able to blindside him. – Got it. | -你就能偷袭他 -收到 |
[35:53] | Kid Flash! Kid Flash! | 闪电小子 闪电小子 |
[35:55] | Kid Flash! Kid Flash! | 闪电小子 闪电小子 |
[35:56] | Do you hear that? They’re saying your name. | 听到了吗 他们在叫你的名字 |
[35:56] | Kid Flash! Kid Flash! | 闪电小子 闪电小子 |
[36:14] | Today’s top story, | 今日头条 |
[36:15] | Jared Morillo, aka Plunder, is back in police custody | 企图抢劫中城博物馆的杰拉德·莫里罗 |
[36:19] | after attempting to rob the Central City Museum. | 即”掠夺” 已被警方再次拘留 |
[36:23] | Morillo was apprehended by a new speedster, | 莫里罗被一个叫闪电小子的 |
[36:25] | who goes by the name Kid Flash. | 新极速者逮捕 |
[36:29] | Well, that settles it. | 就这么定了 |
[36:30] | I think you’re officially Kid Flash now. | 我想你现在正式成为闪电小子了 |
[36:33] | Yeah, it’s growing on me. | 对 这逐渐跟我合为一体了 |
[36:35] | And this rifle is growing on me. | 而这把步枪逐渐跟我合为一体 |
[36:38] | Heat-seeking bullets are just the beginning | 热追踪子弹只是 |
[36:39] | of what this bad boy can do. | 这坏家伙的初始功能 |
[36:42] | How did you end up with Plunder’s rifle? | “掠夺”的步枪怎么在你手里 |
[36:44] | Barry stole it for me. Right, Barr? | 巴里偷给我的 对吗 巴仔 |
[36:46] | Oh, so you plundered Plunder? | 你掠夺了”掠夺”的东西 |
[36:48] | I had to do something while Wally was cuffing him. | 沃利在逮捕他时我得做点什么 |
[36:50] | Thanks to you, we changed the future. | 多亏你 我们改变了未来 |
[36:53] | If we can change one of these events, | 既然我们能改变其中一个事件 |
[36:56] | we can change ’em all. | 我们就能改变所有事件 |
[36:59] | Nothing is set in stone. | 没有什么是改变不了的 |
[37:03] | We’ll see you guys tonight. | 我们今晚见 |
[37:05] | – Can’t wait. – Yeah. | -迫不及待 -是的 |
[37:12] | I called the local elementary school, | 我打给了本地的小学 |
[37:13] | and gave the principal discounted tickets. | 把折扣票交给校长 |
[37:16] | I figured, hey, you know, if the kids love it, | 我认为如果孩子们喜欢这里 |
[37:19] | they’ll tell their parents, and, well, | 他们会告诉他们的父母 |
[37:21] | the rest writes itself. | 就像多米诺牌一样 |
[37:23] | You, Francisco… are brilliant. | 弗朗西斯科 你太聪明了 |
[37:28] | Of course, science | 当然 不只是闪电侠 |
[37:30] | is what will inspire these children– | 科学也会激发 |
[37:32] | not just The Flash. | 这些孩子 |
[37:34] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[37:36] | Welcome to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 欢迎来到尖端科研实验室 |
[37:38] | My name is Francisco Ramon. | 我叫弗朗西斯科·拉蒙 |
[37:40] | I wasn’t always the esteemed engineer you see before you, | 从前的我并不是备受爱戴的工程师 |
[37:43] | but after years of hard work and studying, | 经过多年的努力和学习 |
[37:45] | I joined S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我加入了尖端科研实验室 |
[37:47] | – I hope my love of science… – Should we go talk to him? | -希望我对科学的爱 -我们要去跟他谈吗 |
[37:48] | Will inspire some among you | 会激发你们当中的一些人 |
[37:50] | to join the scientific community | 加入科学社区 |
[37:51] | as we strive to reach a new age for humanity. | 跟我们携手努力迈入人类的新时代 |
[37:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:58] | You’re very welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[38:03] | Okay, the quiche is in the oven; | 乳蛋饼在烤箱里 |
[38:04] | the beer and wine are in the fridge; | 啤酒和葡萄酒在冰箱里 |
[38:06] | and the candles are on the table. | 蜡烛在桌上 |
[38:07] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – What? | -天哪 天哪 -怎么了 |
[38:09] | I forgot the ice. | 我忘了冰块 |
[38:14] | Instant party save. | 极速派对救星 |
[38:16] | Baby, you’ve never been sexier. | 宝贝 你今天最性感 |
[38:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:22] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[38:23] | How are you doing? For real, are you okay? | 你还好吗 说真的 你没事吧 |
[38:27] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Because if you’re not fine, | -我没事 -如果你有什么事 |
[38:29] | you can talk to me. You know that, right? | 都可以跟我说 知道吧 |
[38:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:37] | All right. | 好 |
[38:41] | – You ready? – Yeah. – All right. | -准备好了吗 -好了 -好 |
[38:46] | I got you guys a plant. | 我给你们带了盆栽 |
[38:47] | That’s like a standard housewarming gift, right? | 这是标准的乔迁贺礼 对吧 |
[38:49] | – Yes, perfect. – Not on my Earth. | -没错 完美 -在我的地球不是 |
[38:50] | On my Earth, we get reptiles. | 我的地球送的是爬行类 |
[38:51] | I present to you McSnurtle… | 我把蜗牛龟送给你 |
[38:54] | the turtle. Careful, she bites. | 龟类 小心 它会咬人 |
[38:57] | – I–this is for me? – It’s for the housewarming. | -这是给我的吗 -这是乔迁贺礼 |
[39:02] | You two did really well. This place is “Noice.” | 你俩做得非常好 这里”棒呆”了 |
[39:05] | Thank you. Mm, hi, Daddy. | 谢谢 你好 爸爸 |
[39:11] | Oh, my God, it’s perfect. | 天哪 很完美 |
[39:15] | Yeah, right? | 对吧 |
[39:15] | What are we gonna call you? | 给你取什么名字呢 |
[39:18] | Look, I–I got a pet. Who are you trying– | 这是我的宠物 你在爬向… |
[39:20] | – Hello, hello. – Oh, hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[39:23] | Hi. I hope I’m not too late. | 你好 希望我没迟到 |
[39:24] | Right on time. | 来得正是时候 |
[39:25] | Good, good. This is a–it’s for you. | 很好 这是给你的 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | So we all talked it over, and | 我们商量好了 |
[39:34] | welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们的团队 |
[39:35] | You being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:38] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -对 -谢谢 |
[39:39] | Yeah, it’s so exciting. I mean, my last team, | 我很兴奋 我上一个团队 |
[39:42] | they were all murdered by Savitar, so… | 全被萨维塔杀了 |
[39:45] | We need to work on your small talk skills. | 我们要加强你的聊天技巧 |
[39:47] | Yeah, sure. Just wanted to be upfront. | 当然 我只是不想隐瞒 |
[39:50] | – Come on in. – That’s nice of you. | -进来吧 -谢谢你 |
[39:52] | – You want a drink? – Uh, yeah, I’d love one. | -要喝一杯吗 -好啊 |
[39:54] | Is this for me? | 给我的吗 |
[39:55] | – Oh, yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好 |
[39:57] | This place is incredible, Barr. | 这里太棒了 巴仔 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | I have to admit, I miss you around the house. | 老实说 我想念你在家里的日子 |
[40:03] | – Yeah? – But Wally over there | -是吗 -但有沃利在 |
[40:06] | keeps me plenty occupied. | 填补了我的空虚 |
[40:07] | Yeah, um, I already talked to Wally, | 我已经跟沃利谈过了 |
[40:10] | but I’m sorry about yesterday. You were right. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 你是对的 |
[40:12] | He’s really important to this team. | 他对我们的团队很重要 |
[40:15] | He’s a real hero, Joe. | 他是真正的英雄 乔 |
[40:17] | Both of my sons are heroes. | 我的两个儿子都是英雄 |
[40:22] | Julian and I were talking about your battery problem | 我和朱利安聊了你手铐的 |
[40:24] | with your cuffs. | 电池问题 |
[40:26] | we decided we’d invest in an alternate accessory. | 我们决定给你加件配饰 |
[40:30] | Voilà. | 看吧 |
[40:31] | Every time you go outside, solar energy will recharge it. | 只要你在室外 就能给它充太阳能 |
[40:35] | Guys, | 各位 |
[40:37] | this means so much to me. Thank you. | 这对我意义重大 谢谢 |
[40:40] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:51] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[40:53] | I asked myself to say a few words, um, on this occasion. | 我想在这种场合说几句话 |
[40:56] | A home, you know, it’s more than bricks and mortar | 一个家 不只是由砖块 灰泥和 |
[40:59] | and a turtle. It’s a–it’s a feeling. | 龟组成 这是种感觉 |
[41:03] | It’s a feeling of belonging, isn’t it? | 是归属感 不是吗 |
[41:04] | Of–of love, of course– | 是爱 没错 |
[41:07] | hope for the future. | 未来的希望 |
[41:09] | I don’t know | 我想 |
[41:11] | if I have ever met two people | 我还没见过 |
[41:13] | who are more suited to one another than you two. | 比你俩更般配的伴侣 |
[41:21] | – To Barry and Iris. – Barry and Iris. | -祝贺巴里和爱瑞丝 -巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[41:23] | To Barry and Iris. | 祝贺巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[41:25] | – To us. – To us. | -祝贺我们 -祝贺我们 |