时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:09] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:20] | and I saw him murder the woman I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m going to do everything in my power to change the future, | 我会尽我一切的努力来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | When I threw the Philosopher’s Stone into the Speed Force, | 我把魔法石丢到神速力里之后 |
[00:36] | I accidentally ran into the future. | 我偶然地跑入了未来 |
[00:38] | I saw Savitar murder you. | 我看到萨维塔杀了你 |
[00:39] | I wasn’t fast enough to save you. | 没法跑得那么快去救你 |
[00:41] | We can’t do this alone, Barry. | 我们不能独自面对这事 巴里 |
[00:43] | Why don’t you come work with us? | 不如来加入我们 |
[00:44] | You can help Team Flash fight meta-humans. | 你可以帮闪电侠小组打击超能力者 |
[00:47] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[00:49] | If his powers are linked to the energy | 如果他的能力 |
[00:50] | that ties together the multiverse… | 和那种联系起多宇宙的能量相关联 |
[00:53] | He can open a breach to any Earth he wants. | 那么他就能在任何地球上打开缺口 |
[01:06] | The thing they never tell you about fighting villains | 关于打击坏人不会告诉你的是 |
[01:08] | is that nothing ever stays the same. | 没有事情一成不变 |
[01:11] | The harder you work to take down the bad guys, | 你越努力铲除坏人 |
[01:14] | the more they up their game. | 他们越猖狂 |
[01:16] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[01:18] | welcome to the future of crime. | 欢迎来到犯罪未来时 |
[01:20] | Not even the military has these yet. | 就连军队也还没有这些 |
[01:22] | Looks like Christmas came early. | 看样子圣诞节提前来了 |
[01:25] | You know what the only problem is? | 你知道唯一的问题是什么吗 |
[01:27] | You’re on Santa’s naughty list. | 你们上了圣诞老人的惩罚名单 |
[01:30] | Christmas is canceled. | 圣诞节取消了 |
[01:34] | Fortunately, our team has a secret weapon of its own: | 幸运的是 我们团队有自己的秘密武器 |
[01:38] | a man of science, a man of action, | 科学的化身 行动的化身 |
[01:40] | and that man’s name | 这个人就是 |
[01:42] | is H.R. Wells. | HR·威尔斯 |
[01:45] | Look who has a vortex cannon. | 看看谁拿着涡旋加农炮 |
[01:57] | HR H.R.? | |
[01:59] | HR H.R.? | |
[01:59] | With a blast from my trusty vortex cannon, | 随着我给力的涡旋加农炮的一击 |
[02:03] | – I dispatch the miscreant– – H.R. | -我了结了歹徒 -HR |
[02:05] | – Hey, yep, here we are. – Barry needs help. | -在呢 -巴里需要帮助 |
[02:06] | – Yeah, Barry needs help. – Where’s Kid Flash? | -巴里需要帮助 -闪电小子呢 |
[02:08] | He’s on his way. Are you on your way? | 他在路上 你在路上吗 |
[02:10] | They need you at Keystone Bridge. | 楔石城大桥需要帮忙 |
[02:11] | Surely all your adventures are not this disorganized? | 你们每次行动都这么混乱吗 |
[02:13] | There’s a method to the madness, mate. | 疯狂中自有章法 |
[02:15] | Watch and learn. | 看着学 |
[02:16] | The Electric Gang is headed north. | 电帮朝北走了 |
[02:17] | You gotta cut ’em off before they reach the freeway. | 你得在他们上高速之前截住他们 |
[02:27] | How you wanna play this? | 你想怎么玩 |
[02:28] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[02:33] | Eyes up! | 注意了 |
[02:34] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[02:36] | Just the red one. | 只有红的那个 |
[03:03] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:05] | They’re out cold. | 他们都昏倒了 |
[03:08] | Okay, boys. | 好了 小子们 |
[03:10] | They saved us. | 他们救了我们 |
[03:11] | They saved us! | 他们救了我们 |
[03:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:16] | I’m Kid Flash. | 我是闪电小子 |
[03:17] | Oh, my gosh. Can we get your picture? | 我的天 可以跟你合影吗 |
[03:19] | Yes. | 可以 |
[03:25] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[03:27] | Go Kid Flash! Go Kid Flash! | 加油 闪电小子 加油 |
[03:41] | Nice save! | 干得漂亮 |
[03:43] | Could not have scripted it better myself. | 我都写不出这么精彩的剧情 |
[03:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:46] | Barry did most of the heavy lifting. | 主要是巴里干了重活 |
[03:48] | – B.A. – Yes, bravo, boys. | -BA -是的 精彩 小子们 |
[03:49] | Although I did find at least six ways | 虽然我至少找到了六种方法 |
[03:51] | you could have done it more efficiently, | 你们可以做得更加高效 |
[03:53] | just–just saying. | 就说说 |
[03:54] | I mean, the bus load of hot cheerleaders | 那辆车上都是火辣的啦啦队员 |
[03:56] | seemed like the way that we did things. | 看来是喜欢我们做事的方式 |
[03:57] | Oh, that’s going in the book. You know what? | 这事要写到书里 |
[03:58] | I’m running low; let me buy you a cup of coffee | 我要喝完了 我给你在中城吉特斯 |
[04:00] | over at CC Jitters. | 买杯咖啡 |
[04:01] | – Bond, are you coming? – No, thank you. | -邦德 你来吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[04:04] | So exactly how many hot cheerleaders? | 所以到底有多少火辣的啦啦队员 |
[04:07] | I was a good boy. | 我是个好孩子 |
[04:08] | You know, he’s just been looking forward to this | 他一直期待这样 |
[04:10] | for a long time; he’s enjoying the moment. | 他挺享受的 |
[04:11] | Well, I’m glad you have his back. | 我很高兴有你照应着他 |
[04:13] | We have each other’s back. | 我们互相照应 |
[04:14] | It’s actually been really nice having him out there. | 有他一起实在是很棒 |
[04:16] | Hey, I meant to ask you. | 我想问你 |
[04:17] | When you found the Electric Gang, | 当你追到电帮时 |
[04:18] | did you see them meeting with anyone else? | 你看到他们和什么人见面了吗 |
[04:21] | – Like who? – Well, word on the street is, | -比如说呢 -有传言说 |
[04:22] | there is a new arms dealer in town | 城里来了个新军火商 |
[04:24] | with access to sophisticated weaponry | 有渠道搞到像掠夺用过的 |
[04:25] | like the gun that Plunder used. | 精密武器 |
[04:27] | Don’t you think that’s something | 你不觉得这是警察 |
[04:28] | for the police to handle? | 要处理的事情吗 |
[04:29] | I’m still a journalist, Barry. | 我依然是一名记者 巴里 |
[04:31] | I can’t hide from the world because of what you saw. | 我不能因为你看到的就足不出户 |
[04:33] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[04:42] | Can’t lose her, Cisco. | 不能失去她 西斯科 |
[04:43] | Please tell me you found a way to change the future. | 拜托告诉我你找到了改变未来的方法 |
[04:47] | We found a way to change the future. | 我们找到了改变未来的方法 |
[04:49] | Did you really? | 说真的吗 |
[04:50] | No, but Caitlin and I did find a way to map it. | 没有 但是我和凯特琳找到了方法再现 |
[04:53] | You’re gonna love this. Follow me. | 你会喜欢的 跟我来 |
[04:59] | Julian suggested we make a 3-D reconstruction | 朱利安建议我们3D复原 |
[05:01] | of the scene from the future exactly as we saw it. | 我们所见的未来场景 |
[05:04] | With toys. | 用玩具 |
[05:05] | The medium’s not important. | 用什么不是重点 |
[05:07] | Thank you. Eye on the ball, Barry. | 多谢 注意看 巴里 |
[05:09] | Is this me? | 这是我吗 |
[05:10] | Why is he an astronaut? | 为什么是个宇航员 |
[05:11] | Eye on the ball, Barry, okay? | 注意看 巴里 好吗 |
[05:14] | Now, this diorama tells us | 这立体模型告诉我们 |
[05:16] | you need to cover this distance | 如果你想从萨维塔手里救下爱瑞丝 |
[05:18] | in less than 0.21 seconds | 就得在0.21秒内 |
[05:20] | if you want to save Iris from Savitar. | 跑过这段距离 |
[05:23] | What do you guys think? | 你们认为呢 |
[05:24] | Think what you’re proposing is impossible. | 认为你的计划是不可能的 |
[05:27] | – Therefore, you will fail. – Why? | -因此 你会失败 -为什么 |
[05:29] | Multi-universe is maybe a new concept to me, | 也许多元宇宙对我来说是新的概念 |
[05:31] | but mathematics is not. | 但是数学不是 |
[05:32] | Pay attention, Allen. | 注意看 艾伦 |
[05:35] | This is your speed timeline. | 这是你的速度时间线 |
[05:40] | This is your maximum velocity | 这是你第一次获得 |
[05:42] | when you first acquired your powers. | 超能力时的速度极值 |
[05:44] | This is your current top speed, | 这是你现在的最大速度 |
[05:47] | and this is where you need to be in May | 而这是你在五月要在 |
[05:51] | to cover that distance in 0.21 seconds. | 0.21秒内达到的速度 |
[05:54] | At your current rate of improvement, | 根据你现在的速度提升 |
[05:56] | impossible. | 不可能 |
[05:58] | Thank you for that rousing pep talk, coach. | 谢你鼓舞士气 教练 |
[06:00] | Okay, why don’t you take a knee? | 好吧 你休息一下吧 |
[06:02] | I think we got it covered here. | 我们在这照看着呢 |
[06:03] | It looks like it. | 看起来是 |
[06:05] | I actually have to be back at CCPD. | 实际上我要回中城警局 |
[06:07] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[06:08] | Cheerio. | 再见 |
[06:10] | He really does want to help | 他确实想帮忙 |
[06:11] | in his own snobbish, thoughtless way. | 只是方式毒舌又不体贴 |
[06:15] | He is right. | 他说得对 |
[06:16] | I mean, he’s kind of a dick about it, | 他确实有点混蛋 |
[06:17] | but you can’t argue with his math. | 但是你不能反驳他的计算 |
[06:18] | Okay, well, then, we’ll find another way to make this work. | 好吧 我们找别的方法解决 |
[06:22] | We need to. | 必须解决 |
[06:23] | Iris isn’t gonna die. | 爱瑞丝不能死 |
[06:56] | Thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[06:59] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[07:00] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[07:05] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[07:06] | You know what they say. | 有句话这么说 |
[07:08] | Every time a door closes… | 一扇门关闭了 |
[07:14] | a window opens. | 一扇窗户会打开 |
[07:23] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[07:25] | Nothing’s missing. | 什么都没丢 |
[07:26] | – Nope. – Cash is still in the register. | -是的 -钱还在收银机里 |
[07:29] | Safe’s not touched. | 保险箱也没被人碰过 |
[07:30] | I mean, it seems like a lot to go through | 看来为了在深夜喝杯咖啡 |
[07:31] | to just get a late night cup of coffee, right? | 费了很大劲才闯进去 |
[07:33] | Yeah, it’s definitely a meta. | 肯定是超能力者所为 |
[07:35] | I’ll have Julian look into his meta database, | 我会让朱利安查他的超能力者资料库 |
[07:37] | but I think this is someone new. | 但是我觉得这是个新人 |
[07:39] | New and dangerous. | 新来的危险人物 |
[07:40] | Well, it’s nothing that The Flash and Kid Flash can’t handle. | 没有什么是闪电侠和闪电小子应付不来的 |
[07:44] | My two superhero boys. | 我的两个超级英雄小子 |
[07:46] | He is doing great. | 他做得很好 |
[07:47] | Speaking of my kids, | 说到我的孩子 |
[07:48] | Iris, she tell you about this | 爱瑞丝 她有没有和你说 |
[07:50] | arms dealer story she’s following? | 她在报道的军火商新闻 |
[07:52] | Yeah, she’s mentioned it. | 她说过 |
[07:54] | Well, now that you’re her live-in boyfriend, | 既然你现在是她的同居男友 |
[07:56] | could you look out for her | 你能照看她 |
[07:58] | and maybe get her to back off a bit? | 也许让她别插手太多吗 |
[07:59] | Because this isn’t something she should be doing on her own. | 因为这不是她该独自一人去做的事 |
[08:01] | I agree. I’m trying. | 同意 我会试试 |
[08:03] | She seem… okay to you, otherwise? | 除此之前 她没什么事吧 |
[08:05] | Yeah, why? Do you not think so? | 没 为什么这么问 你觉得有事吗 |
[08:08] | If you guys got something going on, | 如果你俩有什么问题 |
[08:11] | I hope you know you can talk to me. | 我希望你能和我聊聊 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I know, Joe. | 我知道 乔 |
[08:14] | Thank you– I — we’re… | 谢谢 我… 我们 |
[08:16] | both doing great. | 我俩都很好 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 那好 |
[08:22] | – Talk to you later. – Yeah. | -晚点聊 -好 |
[08:29] | So this is the footage from Jitters | 这是吉特斯的监控录像 |
[08:31] | that should help us ID our new meta. | 应该能确认新超能力者的身份 |
[08:33] | Brunette? That really narrows it down. | 黑人女子 真是”缩小”了范围 |
[08:35] | Mm, I’ll clean that up. | 我会弄清晰点的 |
[08:36] | Oh, look how clear the picture is on that screen. | 看看那屏幕上的照片多清晰 |
[08:39] | That’s ’cause that’s not from Jitters. | 因为照片不是来自吉特斯的 |
[08:40] | That’s our security footage. | 是我们的安全监控录像 |
[08:41] | H.R. Wells. | HR·威尔斯 |
[08:43] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[08:44] | Come quietly if you don’t want trouble. | 如果不想惹麻烦 就乖乖地走出来 |
[08:47] | H.R., how does she know you? | HR 她怎么会认识你 |
[08:48] | Talk. Who is this… gorgeous intruder? | 快说 这位漂亮的闯入者是谁 |
[08:52] | Her name is Gypsy, | 她叫吉普赛 |
[08:54] | and she’s what’s known on my Earth as a collector. | 她在我的地球上被称为回收者 |
[08:58] | What is she collecting? | 她都回收些什么 |
[08:59] | She’s come to collect, you know, me. | 她是来回收我的 |
[09:26] | – Where does it hurt? – Oh, everywhere. | -哪里疼 -到处都疼 |
[09:30] | You can vibe? | 你能用震波 |
[09:32] | Oh, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:34] | Slow down there. | 别轻举妄动 |
[09:35] | Let’s just talk about this, like two adults, | 我们像两个成年人一样好好聊聊 |
[09:38] | over coffee, or maybe dinner, if you prefer that. | 边喝咖啡 如果你想 吃晚饭也行 |
[09:41] | There’s a great Thai place up the road, if you like Thai. | 如果喜欢泰国菜 路前面有家好吃的泰国餐厅 |
[09:44] | I’m Cisco, by the way. You must be Gypsy. | 对了 我叫西斯科 你就是吉普赛 |
[09:46] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:47] | Are you asking her on a date? | 你在约她吗 |
[09:48] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[09:49] | I am negotiating. | 我在谈判 |
[09:51] | Well, you showed me yours. | 你给我看了你招式 |
[09:52] | Only fair I show you mine. | 我也要给你看我的才公平 |
[09:59] | Cisco! | 西斯科 |
[10:03] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave the building. | 女士 请你离开这栋楼 |
[10:05] | Speedster. | 极速者 |
[10:07] | That’s fun. | 这下好玩了 |
[10:08] | I like to have fun too. | 我也喜欢玩 |
[10:15] | I see you’ve got a lot to learn about your power. | 看来你对自己的超能力还了解得不多 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Like that. | 没错 就像这样 |
[10:19] | How do you do that? That’s cool. | 你怎么做到的 好酷 |
[10:28] | You’re harboring a fugitive from justice. | 你们窝藏逃犯躲避审判 |
[10:30] | Our world has a strict ban on inter-dimensional travel. | 我们的世界严格禁止维度间穿越 |
[10:33] | He knew that when he came here. | 他来的时候就知道了 |
[10:34] | – So you tracked him here? – Honestly, it wasn’t that hard. | -所以你追踪他到这 -老实话 很容易 |
[10:37] | Not when he’s beaming “H.R. Wells’ | 尤其是他在一章章地广播 |
[10:38] | Adventures in the Multiverse” back chapter by chapter. | 《HR·威尔斯多元宇宙冒险记》 |
[10:42] | You know what? Whatever H.R. did, | 不管HR做了什么 |
[10:43] | you can’t just come here and take him by force. | 你不能就这样过来强行带走他 |
[10:45] | Not without going through us. | 除非你打倒我们 |
[10:47] | If I really wanted to go through you, | 如果我真要打倒你们 |
[10:49] | you would all be dead. | 你们就全死了 |
[10:51] | I’ve got a lock on you now. | 我现在已经锁定你了 |
[10:52] | There is no getting away. | 你是逃不掉的 |
[10:54] | You’ve got an hour to get your affairs in order, | 给你一小时解决你的事 |
[10:55] | and then you are coming back with me. | 然后你要跟我回去 |
[11:00] | Adios, Cisco. | 拜拜 西斯科 |
[11:06] | What an exit. | 华丽退场 |
[11:09] | “As Francisco threw back his lustrous locks and laughed, | “正当三藩西斯科扔出他华丽的锁 仰天一笑 |
[11:13] | I outlined my plan for neutralizing the rampaging creature.” | 我概述了化解那个狂暴生物的计划” |
[11:17] | It goes on like this for pages. | 这段写了好几页 |
[11:18] | He’s been broadcasting this | 他一直在广播这些 |
[11:20] | without our knowledge or permission, | 既不告知我们 也没征求同意 |
[11:21] | all the while making himself the hero. | 一直在给他自己营造英雄形象 |
[11:24] | Yeah, every book needs a central protagonist | 每本小说都需要一个中心人物 |
[11:27] | that the audience can invest in. | 读者才会想要花钱买书 |
[11:29] | I would have gone with Barry. | 我本该和巴里一起走的 |
[11:30] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[11:32] | Cisco, what was that back there? | 西斯科 刚才是怎么回事 |
[11:33] | First Golden Glider and now her? | 先是金色滑翔者 现在到她 |
[11:36] | I can’t help who I’m attracted to, | 谁吸引我 我控制不了 |
[11:38] | even if it is the… | 即使她是 |
[11:39] | sexy, intense, deadly ones. | 性感 极其致命的尤物 |
[11:43] | So she takes you back to Earth-19, | 所以她带你回地球十九 |
[11:44] | and, what, you pay a fine? | 然后怎样 你交罚款吗 |
[11:45] | The punishment for | 在我地球上 |
[11:47] | an unauthorized breach travel on my Earth… | 对于非法穿越缺口的处罚是 |
[11:51] | it’s death. | 处死 |
[11:53] | Death? | 处死 |
[11:53] | About 24, 25 years ago, a neighboring Earth | 大约二十四五年前 附近的地球 |
[11:56] | invaded our planet through a breach | 从缺口入侵了我们的星球 |
[11:58] | and almost destroyed the place. | 几乎毁了那里 |
[12:00] | So to prevent it from happening again, | 所以为了防止旧事重演 |
[12:02] | they banned all inter-dimensional travel. | 他们禁止了所有维度间穿越 |
[12:04] | And then they put the collectors in place | 然后设置了回收者 |
[12:05] | to punish those of us who violated the ban. | 来惩罚我们当中想要违反禁令的人 |
[12:08] | I just didn’t think that she’d track me down. | 我只是没想到她会追踪到我 |
[12:10] | So why would you risk your life by coming here? | 那你为什么冒死来到这里 |
[12:13] | I– I’m gonna get packing. | 我要收拾东西了 |
[12:16] | It’s time for H.R. to face the music. | HR该勇敢地面对惩罚了 |
[12:21] | Guys, I know H.R. can be annoying, | 各位 我知道HR很烦人 |
[12:23] | but he doesn’t deserve to die. | 但是不至于要死 |
[12:25] | Different Earth, different morality. | 不同的地球 不同的道德标准 |
[12:27] | But he doesn’t go back. I saw him. | 但是他并没有回去 我看到他了 |
[12:29] | In the future, with me and Iris and Savitar, he was there. | 在未来和我 爱瑞丝 还有萨维塔一起 |
[12:32] | I mean, that must mean we don’t let her take him back. | 这肯定意味着我们没让她带他走 |
[12:35] | Maybe we do. | 也许吧 |
[12:36] | Maybe by letting him go back to his Earth, | 也许让他回到自己的地球 |
[12:38] | it changes your future | 就改变了你的未来 |
[12:40] | and prevents Iris’ death. | 阻止爱瑞丝死去 |
[12:44] | I gotta go see her. | 我要去见她 |
[12:50] | Are you just gonna let this woman take H.R.? | 你就这样让这女人带走HR吗 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:53] | No. I just… | 不 我只是 |
[12:55] | I wish I knew if it would make a difference. | 但愿我知道这样是否能有所改变 |
[12:57] | You know, I mean, what if he goes and nothing changes? | 我是说 如果他回去了 事情没变呢 |
[12:59] | How do we ever know if our actions now impact the future? | 我们怎么知道现在的行动是否会影响未来 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:05] | You know, sometimes I wish we had normal-people problems. | 有时我希望我们能有些普通人的问题 |
[13:07] | Yeah, that would be nice. | 那样该有多好 |
[13:09] | Hey, you didn’t tell Joe about the future, did you? | 你没和乔说未来的事吧 |
[13:14] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没说 |
[13:15] | The last thing I need is for him to worry about | 我最不希望他担心 |
[13:17] | something four months away that might not happen. | 一件四个月后都未必会发生的事 |
[13:19] | That won’t happen. | 绝对不会发生的 |
[13:21] | That won’t happen. | 绝对不会发生的 |
[13:23] | Maybe in the meantime, | 也许在这个时候 |
[13:24] | you could let this arms dealer thing go? | 你能否别再报道军火商的新闻 |
[13:27] | Oh, God, did my dad put you up to this too? | 天呐 我爸又让你来劝我了 |
[13:29] | No, he didn’t have to. | 不 他不必让我来 |
[13:30] | – Barry, look, this– – No, look, I’m sorry. | -巴里 这… -不 对不起 |
[13:31] | I’m not trying to keep you from doing your job, okay? | 我不是想要阻止你去做你的工作 |
[13:34] | But when we’re all focused on this H.R. thing | 但是当我们全都集中在HR的事情上 |
[13:37] | and trying to prevent the future. | 尽力阻止未来的时候 |
[13:39] | I mean, do we really need to go looking for more trouble? | 我们真的还需要更多的麻烦吗 |
[13:43] | Please? | 求求你 |
[13:44] | Okay, I’ll drop it. | 好吧 我不报道了 |
[13:46] | Really? Just like that? | 真的吗 这么简单 |
[13:48] | Um, yes. | 是的 |
[13:49] | Sometimes I do listen to you, you know? | 有时候我是听你话的 知道吗 |
[13:50] | That hasn’t been my experience. | 我之前可没这经历 |
[13:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[13:54] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 好了 等会见 |
[13:56] | – ‘Kay, bye. – Thank you. | -好 再见 -谢谢 |
[14:04] | Don’t you get tired of running? | 你就不会跑腻吗 |
[14:11] | That’s the thing, running just | 是这样的 我想跑步 |
[14:13] | sort of keeps my mind off of things, I guess. | 能让我的头脑清醒一些 |
[14:16] | Must be an amazing feeling. | 肯定感觉很棒 |
[14:18] | It is. | 是很棒 |
[14:19] | You know, cracking a big story gives me an amazing feeling. | 搞大新闻能给我很棒的感觉 |
[14:22] | And…I think I’m onto one. | 我想我找到了个大新闻 |
[14:24] | Oh, that, uh, arms dealer thing? | 是那个军火商的事吗 |
[14:26] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道那事的 |
[14:27] | Because both Dad and Barry want you to lay off of it. | 因为爸爸和巴里都想让你放弃那事 |
[14:30] | The phrase “Death wish” got tossed around a lot by them. | “死亡愿望”这话被他们说了很多次 |
[14:33] | Okay, I do not have a death wish. | 我没什么死亡愿望 |
[14:35] | I just want to see justice done | 我只是想伸张正义 |
[14:37] | like everyone else in this building. | 就像这楼里的其他人 |
[14:38] | I get that, but it is dangerous, Iris. | 我懂 但这很危险 爱瑞丝 |
[14:41] | Wally, how dangerous could it be? | 沃利 这能有多危险 |
[14:44] | I don’t die till May. | 我的死期在五月 |
[14:46] | Barry said that in Flashpoint, you and I | 巴里说在闪点里 我和你 |
[14:48] | were a brother-sister crime-fighting team. | 是姐弟打击罪犯小分队 |
[14:51] | I say we make that a reality again. | 不如让我们重现那个现实 |
[14:54] | Shouldn’t we ask Barry first? | 我们不该先问问巴里吗 |
[14:55] | No, this is just between us, Wally. | 不 这是你我之间的事 沃利 |
[14:58] | We can do this together. | 我们能一起做这事 |
[15:06] | Do you know what I’m really gonna miss about this Earth? | 你知道我会最想念这地球的什么吗 |
[15:10] | I don’t know. Uh… Soap operas. | 我不知道 肥皂剧 |
[15:13] | I mean, a long, winding story | 我是说 一个又复杂又长的故事 |
[15:15] | served up daily in hour-long chapters? | 每天以一小时的章节播出 |
[15:17] | You never answered Caitlin’s question. | 你还没回答凯特琳的问题 |
[15:20] | Oh, about why I put mustard on my fries? | 为什么我在薯条里放芥末吗 |
[15:21] | Why you risked your life to come here. | 你为什么要冒着生命危险来到这里 |
[15:24] | That. | 那个 |
[15:26] | I looked in a mirror. | 我照了个镜子 |
[15:29] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂 |
[15:30] | Look, on my Earth, | 在我的地球上 |
[15:31] | I had fame and power. | 我有名气和权力 |
[15:34] | I had respect. | 我受尊敬 |
[15:35] | I was “H.R. Wells.” | 我曾是”HR·威尔斯” |
[15:38] | But when I looked in the mirror, | 但当我照镜子的时候 |
[15:40] | I knew the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[15:42] | And the truth was… | 而真相是 |
[15:45] | I didn’t matter. | 我微不足道 |
[15:49] | I was a fraud. | 我是个骗子 |
[15:52] | That is why I came to this Earth, | 所以我才来到这个地球 |
[15:53] | so I could rewrite my story, both literally and figuratively. | 这样我可以重写我的故事 毫不夸张 |
[15:57] | There’s gotta be something you can do, H.R. | 你肯定能做些什么 HR |
[15:59] | There’s not. | 没有 |
[15:59] | You can’t hire a lawyer? Appeal the case? | 你就不能雇个律师 上诉一下 |
[16:02] | There’s nothing I can do, B.A.! | 我无能为力 BA |
[16:05] | I don’t mean to snap at you. | 我不是想和你杠 |
[16:07] | It just–I don’t have any options here, all right? | 就是我没什么选择 好吗 |
[16:11] | Unless, of course, I appeal for | 除非 当然 我请求 |
[16:13] | trial by combat. | 比武审判 |
[16:18] | Guys, Gypsy’s here. | 伙计们 吉普赛来了 |
[16:21] | Always so punctual. | 总是那么守时 |
[16:34] | I’m impressed! | 真让我吃惊 |
[16:36] | Thought you’d try and flee again. | 我还以为你又要逃跑了呢 |
[16:37] | Time to go. | 是时候走了 |
[16:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | Gypsy, | 吉普赛 |
[16:45] | take me home. | 带我回家吧 |
[16:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:49] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 你不能带走他 |
[16:50] | – What? – Why not? | -什么 -为什么 |
[16:52] | Because I challenge you to trial by combat. | 因为我挑战你进行比武审判 |
[16:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:56] | I’m challenging her to trial by combat. | 我挑战她进行比武审判 |
[16:58] | No, no, he isn’t. | 不不 他没有 |
[16:59] | Okay, I am. I’m gonna fight you. | 是我 我要和你斗 |
[17:00] | Well, that one spoke first. | 可是那位先说的 |
[17:02] | What? That’s like a real rule? | 什么 那也是规则吗 |
[17:03] | By the laws of Earth-19, I hereby challenge you | 以地球19的法律 我挑战你对 |
[17:07] | for possession of H.R. Wells. | HR·威尔斯的控制权 |
[17:09] | If you want, we can solve this another way. | 如果你愿意 我们可以换个方式 |
[17:12] | There’s a great spot for drinks– | 这里有个不错的喝酒地方 |
[17:13] | You realize trial by combat is to the death? | 你知道比武审判是至死方休吧 |
[17:15] | Yeah. For the loser. | 没错 失败者必死 |
[17:19] | Listen, you want him? | 听着 你想要他 |
[17:21] | You’re gonna have to come and claim him. | 你用实力赢得他 |
[17:24] | That’s Arwen. That’s–Arwen. | 是亚玟说的 亚玟的话 |
[17:27] | I take it you also want the customary 24 hours to prepare? | 我猜你还需要惯例的24小时来准备 |
[17:30] | – Do I want the customary… – Yes, you do. | -我想不想要惯例 -你想要 |
[17:32] | I would love to take advantage | 我确实想要使用 |
[17:33] | of the customary 24 hours, if you don’t mind. | 惯例的24小时 如果你不介意 |
[17:37] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | One day. | 一天 |
[17:40] | One day. | 一天 |
[17:42] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[17:52] | She’s gonna kill me, isn’t she? | 她会杀了我 对吧 |
[18:02] | She’s good. | 她很厉害 |
[18:03] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[18:04] | I mean, Gypsy is a legend on my Earth. | 我是说 吉普赛是我地球上的传奇 |
[18:06] | So why, exactly, did you agree to fight her? | 那你到底为什么同意和她斗呢 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:10] | You did what any of us would have done. | 你做了我们都会做的事 |
[18:11] | I might not have done it, just being honest. | 我可能不会这么做 说实话 |
[18:13] | Okay, all right. Lay it out for me. | 好吧 和我坦白吧 |
[18:15] | What are my chances here, scale of one to ten? | 我获胜的机率有多少 从一到十 |
[18:17] | She’s gonna kill you. | 她一定会杀了你 |
[18:17] | It’s a pretty solid “One,” mate. | 应该肯定是个”一” 伙计 |
[18:19] | You have the same powers Gypsy does, right? | 你有和吉普赛一样的超能力吧 |
[18:21] | I mean, she’s not doing anything you can’t do. | 我是说 她能做的你都能做 |
[18:23] | Much better–look, I mean, she’s doing it just much better. | 做得更好 我是说 她就是更厉害点 |
[18:25] | You can do this, okay? | 你能办到的 好吗 |
[18:26] | You just need a little practice and a little confidence. | 你只需要一点练习和一点自信 |
[18:28] | And we’re all gonna help you with that, right? | 我们都会帮助你的 好吗 |
[18:29] | – Yes. – Uh, sure, sure, yeah. | -是的 -是啊 是啊 |
[18:31] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[18:34] | I believe in you, all right? | 我相信你的 好吗 |
[18:36] | You can beat her. | 你能打败她 |
[18:39] | Listen, I have some ideas | 听着 我有些点子 |
[18:40] | for a training regimen I can set up in here. | 在这里开设几个训练课程 |
[18:42] | Caitlin, why don’t you get | 凯特琳 你不如去 |
[18:43] | the medical bay prepared in the meantime? | 医务室做些准备 |
[18:44] | What? Well, why does–why does she | 什么 为什么 为什么她要 |
[18:45] | need to set up the-the medical bay? | 去准备医务室 |
[18:47] | For when you… | 当你 |
[18:48] | beat her, when you beat her, | 打败她时 当你打败她 |
[18:49] | she’s gonna–she’s gonna need medical attention. | 她可能 可能会需要医疗救护 |
[18:51] | ‘Cause you will beat her, I have every faith | 因为你会打败她 我非常有信心 |
[18:53] | that you’re going to beat her. | 你一定会打败她 |
[18:56] | We need to work on your interpersonal skills. | 我们得加强你的人际交往技巧 |
[18:58] | I was really trying. | 我在努力 |
[19:00] | – Has anyone ever beat her? – Yeah. | -有人打败过她吗 -有啊 |
[19:03] | No. | 没有 |
[19:05] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | Well, I’ve officially reached a nice, comfortable level | 好吧 我正式进入了一个正常舒适的 |
[19:09] | of just straight-up panic. | 赤裸裸恐慌水平 |
[19:10] | I mean, you don’t even like me. | 我说 你都不喜欢我 |
[19:12] | Why would you risk your life for me? | 为什么要为我冒生命危险 |
[19:14] | Well, you heard Barry. It’s what we do around here. | 你听到巴里说的了 我们这里就这样 |
[19:16] | Come on. Why? | 别这样 为什么 |
[19:19] | You’re not like the other Wellses. | 你和其他的威尔斯们不同 |
[19:20] | Yeah, so you keep reminding me. | 你倒是一直在提醒我 |
[19:21] | No, I mean, those two, they were geniuses. | 不 我是说 那两个都是天才 |
[19:23] | We depended on them. | 我们依赖他们 |
[19:24] | But with you, the roles are reversed. | 但对于你 角色对调了 |
[19:26] | You depend on us. | 你依赖我们 |
[19:29] | Harrison Wells was always there for me, | 哈里森·威尔斯总是照顾我 |
[19:30] | so I guess in some weird way, I just… | 我想以某种奇怪的方式 我就是… |
[19:34] | I want to be there for Harrison Wells. | 我想要照顾哈里森·威尔斯 |
[19:39] | – Anyway… – Yeah. | -算了… -好吧 |
[19:47] | So what are we doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[19:48] | I thought you didn’t want Dad to know | 我以为你不想让爸爸知道 |
[19:49] | we’re going after this arms dealer. | 我们在调查军火商 |
[19:51] | Oh, yeah, no, I don’t. | 是啊 我不想 |
[19:52] | But, um, actually, | 但实际上 |
[19:54] | I need you to swipe his file on the case | 我需要你找出他调查案子的文件 |
[19:55] | and photograph the pages and then put them back. | 给文件照相之后然后放回去 |
[19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[20:01] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[20:03] | Dad will kill us. | 爸爸会杀了我们的 |
[20:04] | No, no, Wally, he won’t. | 不不 沃利 他不会的 |
[20:06] | He won’t even know that Kid Flash was there. | 他根本不会意识到闪电小子去过 |
[20:08] | First, you have to tell me why. | 首先 你得告诉我为什么 |
[20:10] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | I know everyone is working really hard | 我知道大家都下了很大的功夫 |
[20:13] | to prevent Savitar from… | 去阻止萨维塔… |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:16] | But, honestly, these could be my last few months on Earth. | 老实说 这可能是我在地球的最后几个月了 |
[20:19] | Can you not talk like that? | 你能不这么说吗 |
[20:20] | I’m just being realistic, Wally. | 我只是实事求是 沃利 |
[20:21] | I get to do that. | 这是我的特权 |
[20:24] | Look, I want my life to mean something, | 我想让我的生命有点意义 |
[20:26] | more than just a daughter or as a sister | 而不仅仅是作为谁的女儿或姐姐 |
[20:28] | or as a girlfriend, | 或者女朋友 |
[20:29] | but as a reporter. | 我想做记者该做的事 |
[20:31] | This story can do that. | 这篇报导可以帮我完成这个心愿 |
[20:32] | It can say that I, Iris West, mattered. | 可以证明我 爱瑞丝·韦斯特很重要 |
[20:36] | You know, my life was a lot easier before I had a sister. | 我的生活在有了个姐姐之前可简单得多 |
[20:39] | But it’s a lot better now, isn’t it? | 但现在要好得多 不是吗 |
[20:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | I can get you the no-knock warrant, | 我可以帮你弄到不敲门搜查令 |
[20:47] | but, Joe, this guy is armed to the teeth | 但是 乔 这个人武装到牙齿了 |
[20:49] | with God only knows what. | 天知道是些什么 |
[20:50] | You’re gonna have to move in there fast and hard. | 你们要又快又狠地进到里面去 |
[20:54] | “Fast and hard,” okay, I kind of walked into that– | “又快又狠” 好的 我有点… |
[20:55] | Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉打搅一下 |
[20:56] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hi. | -嘿 亲爱的 -你好 |
[20:58] | Hi, Iris. | 你好 爱瑞丝 |
[20:59] | Hi. Good to see you, Cecile. | 你好 很高兴见到你 塞西尔 |
[21:01] | Um, Dad, can I borrow you for a second | 爸 能占用一点你的时间 |
[21:03] | for a little father-daughter talk? | 来次父女间的谈话吗 |
[21:06] | I need to go catch up with Captain Singh, | 我得去和辛格队长叙叙旧 |
[21:08] | so I will be back in a little while, yeah? | 我一会回来 好吗 |
[21:11] | – It’s good to see you. – Good to see you too. | -很高兴看见你 -我也是 |
[21:13] | So…what’s up? How can I help you? | 怎么了 有什么事 |
[21:15] | Can I talk to you for a second over here? | 我能和你在那边谈一下吗 |
[21:20] | Uhh, yeah, so, um, | 这个 就是 |
[21:22] | I wanted to– to speak to you about me and Barry. | 我想和你谈谈 我和巴里的事 |
[21:27] | You and Barry? | 你和巴里 |
[21:28] | – Yes. – Okay? | -是的 -好吧 |
[21:30] | So there comes a time in every couple’s relationship | 每对情侣都会有一阵子 |
[21:32] | when you realize that there is too much love for two people. | 有个人会觉得两个人太爱彼此 |
[21:38] | And… | 然后… |
[21:39] | Uh, when that happens, you know in your heart | 这个时候 你打从心底知道 |
[21:42] | that the only solution is | 唯一的解决办法就是 |
[21:44] | to make your family a little…bigger. | 扩大一下家庭… |
[21:48] | Okay, I’m gonna need a second. | 好吧 我需要缓一下 |
[21:49] | Dad, hey, hey, listen to me very closely. | 爸 认真听我说 |
[21:51] | This is so important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[21:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:58] | – Is Barry a dog or a cat person? – What? | -巴里喜欢狗还是猫 -什么 |
[22:02] | Yeah, what kind of animal does he like? | 是啊 他喜欢什么动物 |
[22:03] | Because I was thinking about getting him a pet | 因为我想和他养一只宠物 |
[22:04] | and I don’t really remember him having a preference. | 而我真的不记得他喜欢什么了 |
[22:06] | Oh, man, you had me going there for a second. | 天啊 你真是吓着我了 |
[22:08] | What, what did you think I was talking about? | 什么 你以为我在说什么 |
[22:10] | Nothing, nothing, I– | 没什么 没什么 我… |
[22:11] | you can get him any kind of animal you want | 你想跟他养什么就养什么 |
[22:12] | as long as it has four legs. | 只要是四条腿的就行 |
[22:15] | Good, great advice, four legs, copy that. | 好 很好的建议 四条腿的 知道了 |
[22:18] | Thanks for the chat. Okay, bye. | 谢谢你跟我谈心 好了 再见 |
[22:23] | Damn. | 讨厌 |
[22:28] | Facing the wrong way again. How many is that? | 又朝错方向了 多少次了 |
[22:30] | – Three. – Nine. | -三次 -九次 |
[22:31] | – You’ll get there. – Yes. | -你能行的 -是啊 |
[22:32] | Hopefully in the next 21 hours and 46 minutes. | 希望能在剩下的21小时46分内成功 |
[22:35] | All right, look, whenever I’m out there, | 好吧 每当我去战斗的时候 |
[22:36] | I’m in a tough fight, I think maybe I don’t have it, | 陷入恶战 我觉得自己不行了 |
[22:38] | I just take a deep breath… | 我就会深呼吸 |
[22:41] | Trust my instincts. | 相信我的直觉 |
[22:43] | Trust my instincts, that’s good. | 相信我的直觉 很好 |
[22:44] | That helps. | 很有帮助 |
[22:52] | – Where’d he go? – I don’t know. | -他去哪了 -不知道 |
[22:57] | Guys? | 各位 |
[22:59] | Up here. | 我在这 |
[23:02] | – Let–let’s go talk. – All right. | -我们去聊聊 -好吧 |
[23:06] | We can’t let Francisco fight Gypsy, | 我们不能让弗朗西斯科和吉普赛打 |
[23:07] | because if he does, he is a dead man. | 如果打起来 他就死定了 |
[23:09] | – You don’t know that. – Oh, I know that. | -你可不知道 -我知道 |
[23:10] | You know that. He knows that. | 你也知道 他也知道 |
[23:12] | – Okay, I get it. – She knows that. | -好吧 我明白了 -她也知道 |
[23:13] | We know that; everybody knows– | 我们都知道 所有人都知道 |
[23:14] | So what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[23:15] | We’re supposed to stop her before she fights him. | 我该在他们打起来前阻止她 |
[23:17] | That would be great if we knew where she was. | 如果知道她在那里就好办了 |
[23:19] | – Yes? – I know where she is. | -请说 -我知道她在哪里 |
[23:21] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:22] | I tagged her with a tracer last time she was here. | 上次她来的时候我用追踪器标记她了 |
[23:24] | A magician friend told me | 一位魔术师朋友告诉我 |
[23:25] | you kind of distract ’em and tag– | 你让他们分了心 标记了… |
[23:27] | – H.R. – I needed to know where she was | -HR -我要知道她在哪里 |
[23:28] | so I could stay one step ahead of her. | 所以我能早她一步 |
[23:30] | She is… | 她就在… |
[23:34] | At the Waterfront. | 在滨水区 |
[23:36] | What do you say? For Francisco? | 你觉得怎么样 为了弗朗西斯科 |
[23:39] | All right. | 好 |
[23:48] | This world may be a primitive, | 这个世界也许是一滩原始的 |
[23:50] | uncultured backwater, | 未开化的死水 |
[23:51] | but they do make an excellent cup of coffee. | 但他们做的咖啡确实挺棒的 |
[23:55] | That they do. You know what you gotta try? | 的确 你知道你该试试什么吗 |
[23:56] | You gotta try the Brazilian roast, it’s new. | 你该试试巴西烘焙咖啡 新出的 |
[23:59] | It is so good. | 非常美味 |
[24:01] | Maybe I’ll take a few bags back with me. | 或许我该带几袋子回去 |
[24:02] | Yeah, think that’s wise. | 是的 明智的选择 |
[24:04] | Will you be going back in a bag? | 你要我把你装在袋子里带回去吗 |
[24:05] | Look, that kid, Francisco, | 听着 那个孩子 弗朗西斯科 |
[24:08] | he’s just trying to protect me. | 他只是想保护我 |
[24:10] | Then he’s as foolish as he is cute. | 那他真是傻得可爱 |
[24:12] | Okay, Gypsy. | 好吧 吉普赛 |
[24:16] | Let’s go home. | 我们回去吧 |
[24:20] | BA B.A.! | |
[24:22] | Nice try! | 想得美 |
[24:22] | You think I didn’t see that coming? | 你觉得我没发现吗 |
[24:23] | Stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[24:25] | – Stop what? – Stop– | -住手什么 -住手… |
[24:26] | Stop trying to enforce the law? | 停止执法吗 |
[24:27] | You are a criminal. | 你是个罪犯 |
[24:29] | Now, it’s great that you made friends here, | 你能在这交到朋友是很不错 |
[24:31] | but that doesn’t change the fact that you lied. | 但这改变不了你撒了谎的事实 |
[24:33] | You broke our most sacred laws, | 你违反我们最神圣的法律 |
[24:35] | and now it is time for you to face justice. | 现在是时候接受法律制裁了 |
[24:39] | Wait! | 等下 |
[24:40] | You still need to face Cisco. | 你还要通过西斯科那关 |
[24:41] | No, I think this little stunt forfeits his claim. | 不 我觉得这个小花招使他的申辩失效了 |
[24:44] | And his time. | 还有他的时间 |
[24:45] | You just said you believe in the law, right? | 你刚不是说你相信法律吗 |
[24:47] | We made a mistake. | 我们犯了错 |
[24:48] | Cisco will hold up his end of the deal. | 西斯科会坚持完成他与你的协议 |
[24:50] | He will. | 他会的 |
[24:52] | You have really pulled a number on these people | 你还真是把这些人骗得团团转 |
[24:55] | if they would die for you. | 他们都愿意为你而死 |
[24:57] | Tell Cisco there is no backing out now. | 告诉西斯科没法反悔了 |
[24:59] | I’ll keep this one as insurance until then. | 在此之前他都要在我这作为抵押 |
[25:02] | BA B.A. | |
[25:05] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[25:16] | She took H.R.? | 她把HR抓走了 |
[25:20] | Can she do that? | 她可以这么做吗 |
[25:21] | I mean, I though this whole trial by combat thing had rules. | 我以为整个比武审判会有什么规则 |
[25:23] | Which apparently we broke | 很明显在我们 |
[25:25] | when we tried to get the drop on her. | 想先发制人时就已经违背了 |
[25:26] | Well, that wasn’t very clever, was it? | 那可不太明智 对吧 |
[25:29] | A deal’s a deal. It should be honored. | 言而有信 应该遵守规则 |
[25:31] | You know what? You’re right, Julian. | 知道吗 你说得对 朱利安 |
[25:33] | A deal is a deal. | 言而有信 |
[25:34] | And our deal was that I would train | 我们达成一致的是我会接受训练 |
[25:36] | so that I could fight Gypsy, but I guess you two | 挑战吉普赛 但是我猜你们两个 |
[25:38] | wanted to go behind my back and try to sub in? | 想背着我把我换下来 |
[25:40] | We didn’t go– | 我们没有背着你 |
[25:41] | we just thought maybe you could use some help. | 我们只是觉得也许你需要帮助 |
[25:42] | Yeah? What happened to, | 是吗 那你所谓的 |
[25:43] | “Cisco, you can beat her”? | “西斯科 你可以打败她”呢 |
[25:44] | – You can. – “I believe in you.” | -你可以的 – 还有”我相信你” |
[25:46] | – I do. – “Trust your instincts.” | -我相信 -“相信你的直觉” |
[25:53] | Well, right now, | 好吧 现在 |
[25:55] | my instincts are telling me I should be writing | 我的直觉告诉我 我应该写下 |
[25:56] | my last will and testament, so please excuse me. | 我的遗愿和遗嘱 请允许我离开下 |
[25:58] | Cisco, come– | 西斯科 别… |
[26:02] | Should I go talk to him? | 要我去和他谈谈吗 |
[26:03] | No, I– | 不了 我… |
[26:05] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[26:08] | Looks like I’m not the only one | 看上去不止我一个人需要 |
[26:09] | who has to work on their interpersonal skills. | 练习下人际交往技巧 |
[26:18] | I’d be careful if I were you. | 你要留心了 |
[26:19] | Last thing we want is for me to touch a button | 我们最不想看到我按下按键 |
[26:21] | and blow your head off, right? | 把你脑袋炸飞吧 |
[26:22] | ‘Cause I don’t know what I’m doing, right? | 因为我也不懂自己在做什么吧 |
[26:25] | You know I don’t think that. | 你知道我没那么想 |
[26:26] | Yeah, well, you have a very, | 对 你表达的方式 |
[26:27] | very strange way of showing it. | 非常非常奇怪 |
[26:32] | You’re right, man. I’m sorry. | 你是对的 哥们 抱歉 |
[26:34] | I don’t know. I just… | 我也说不上 只是 |
[26:36] | guess this whole “Not getting faster” thing, | “速度提不上来”这件事 |
[26:38] | it just has me rattled. | 让我很困扰 |
[26:42] | I was always able to do it before, you know? | 之前我总是能做到 你知道的 |
[26:44] | I mean, against Reverse Flash and then against Zoom, but… | 先是打败逆闪电 再打败极速 但是 |
[26:48] | Savitar’s on a whole other level. | 萨维塔完全不在一个水平 |
[26:51] | And knowing what he’ll do to Iris if I fail? | 知道我失败后他会对爱瑞丝做的事 |
[26:55] | I’m afraid just… | 我恐怕只能 |
[26:58] | thinking what’s gonna happen to H.R. if I don’t beat Gypsy. | 设想我打不过吉普赛 HR会怎么样 |
[27:01] | But you, you’re the hero. I mean, | 但你才是英雄 |
[27:04] | how do you handle all this pressure all the time? | 一直以来你是怎么抗下这些压力的 |
[27:08] | By just leaning on all of you guys. | 我就是全靠依赖你们 |
[27:10] | You know, I mean, you’re always in my corner, | 我是说你们一直站在我身边 |
[27:11] | helping me face my fears. | 帮我直面恐惧 |
[27:14] | And it is okay to be afraid. Trust me. | 害怕是正常的 相信我 |
[27:17] | And when you are, I’ll be there | 等你站出去了 我会陪着你 |
[27:19] | in your corner. | 站在你身边 |
[27:22] | Yes, lovely little speech, Allen. | 好的 精彩的小演讲 艾伦 |
[27:24] | But what Mr. Ramon needs to defeat | 但拉蒙先生要打败 |
[27:26] | his inter-dimensional adversary | 他的维度间敌人 |
[27:28] | is a practical stratagem. | 需要一项实际的策略 |
[27:29] | Lucky for you, I found one. | 你走运了 我找到一个 |
[27:33] | This is Gypsy’s signature move. | 这是吉普赛的招牌动作 |
[27:34] | I call it her “Breach and blast”. | 我称之为”缺口和爆炸” |
[27:36] | Oh, yeah. That move. | 对 那个动作 |
[27:38] | You see just before she comes in and out of a breach, | 你们看 在她进出缺口之前 |
[27:40] | her feet come off the ground. | 她的双脚是离地的 |
[27:42] | So for that split second she’s off the ground, | 在那一瞬间她是离地的 |
[27:43] | she’ll be off-balance. | 她会失去平衡 |
[27:44] | Yes, and vulnerable. | 对 就会不堪一击 |
[27:47] | It might behoove you to use this during the battle. | 在对战时你或许可以利用这点 |
[27:49] | This is great, Julian. | 太好了 朱利安 |
[27:51] | Hmm, just glad I could be helpful. | 很高兴能帮到忙 |
[27:52] | This is…more than helpful. I gotta work on this. | 岂止是帮忙 我去研究一下 |
[27:56] | – Thank you. – Cheers. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[27:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:06] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定就是这里吗 |
[28:08] | – Positive. – All right. | -确定 -好 |
[28:09] | You ready to bust an arms dealer? | 准备好端掉个军火商了吗 |
[28:10] | – Get me a front-page headline? – Wally, wait. | -给我个头版头条 -沃利 慢着 |
[28:12] | CCPD’s been looking for this guy for months. | 中城警局花了好几个月找这家伙 |
[28:14] | He might have some sort of secret tunnel network | 他可能有秘密的隧道网络 |
[28:16] | that helps him slip out and get away. | 帮他偷偷溜走 |
[28:18] | I should do a quick recon. | 我来快速侦察一番 |
[28:19] | Yeah. Thorough. | 好 彻底侦察 |
[28:20] | We don’t want to miss anything, okay? | 可不想错过什么 懂吗 |
[28:22] | Be back in a you-know-what. | 很快回来 你懂的 |
[28:28] | 非请勿进 私人场地 | |
[28:36] | 非请勿进 私人场地 | |
[29:01] | Hope you like what you see, | 但愿你看到的没让你失望 |
[29:03] | ’cause this sneak preview is gonna cost you your life. | 因为这场”试映”的”票价”是你的命 |
[29:07] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 是吗 我看未必 |
[29:13] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:14] | This’ll rip a hole right through you. | 这会把你身体打个窟窿 |
[29:16] | Everyone’s gotta go sometime, right? | 人都有一死 对吧 |
[29:18] | And I am pretty sure today just… | 我很肯定自己今天 |
[29:21] | isn’t my day. | 还死不了 |
[29:28] | What the hell, sis? | 搞什么 姐姐 |
[29:29] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你是想自杀吗 |
[29:30] | God, okay, look, we gotta get you out of here | 天啊 好了 在中城警局看到你前 |
[29:32] | before CCPD sees you. | 你得离开这 |
[29:34] | Don’t worry. Dad’s, like, my biggest fan now. | 没事 爸现在就像我的头号粉丝 |
[29:36] | He’s totally cool with me doing stuff like this. | 我做这些他完全不会介意 |
[29:40] | Hell no, I ain’t cool with this. | 才怪 我非常介意 |
[29:42] | You two almost compromised a major CCPD sting operation | 你俩差点搞砸地检办公室花了数月 |
[29:46] | that took the DA’s office months to assemble. | 策划的中城警局重大突击圈套 |
[29:48] | You still got the guy, right? | 人还是抓到了吧 |
[29:49] | That is not the point, Iris. | 重点不是这个 爱瑞丝 |
[29:51] | The point is, you had you and your brother out there | 重点是你带着你弟弟一起 |
[29:53] | in danger, and for what? | 以身犯险 为了什么 |
[29:54] | A story? And where the hell were you? | 新闻吗 还有你跑哪去了 |
[29:57] | Dad, this is more than just a story for me. | 爸 对我来说这不只是新闻 |
[29:59] | Yeah, which you almost got shot for. | 对 可你差点吃了枪子 |
[30:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:05] | What? | 什么 |
[30:07] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[30:08] | What is going on with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[30:13] | Joe, I’m sorry– can I talk to you for a second? | 乔 抱歉 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[30:16] | We’ll be right back. | 很快回来 |
[30:22] | Joe already suspects something’s up. | 乔已经怀疑事情不对劲了 |
[30:24] | You going out there like that, it just hangs a bell on it. | 你这样不顾安危 只会让事情更明显 |
[30:26] | This story is going to change lives, Barry. | 这新闻将会改变人生 巴里 |
[30:29] | Why do you think that you’re the only one | 你凭什么觉得就你可以 |
[30:30] | allowed to risk your life to do good? | 冒生命危险去做好事 |
[30:33] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[30:39] | It’s okay to be afraid of the future. | 害怕未来很正常 |
[30:42] | But I won’t let you die. | 但我不会让你死去 |
[30:44] | I am not afraid to die, Barry, I’m not. | 我不害怕死亡 巴里 我不怕 |
[30:48] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[30:50] | I’m afraid… | 我害怕 |
[30:55] | What if I end up just like my mom? | 如果我的下场和我妈妈一样呢 |
[30:58] | Just gone without making a mark, | 没留任何痕迹 |
[31:00] | without leaving anything behind. | 什么都没留下就走了 |
[31:02] | Iris, your mom, | 爱瑞丝 你妈妈 |
[31:05] | she left something behind. | 并非什么都没留下 |
[31:08] | She left a brave, wonderful son | 她留下了英勇优秀的儿子 |
[31:11] | and the woman that I love. | 以及我深爱的女子 |
[31:16] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[31:19] | I don’t know what the future holds, none of us do. | 我不知道未来会怎样 谁都不知道 |
[31:27] | I know that we will face it together. | 但我知道我们会共同面对 |
[31:33] | Gypsy just vibed me her location. | 吉普赛把她的位置震波给我了 |
[31:36] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[31:40] | I don’t think the literary critics on our Earth | 我认为我们地球上的文学评论家 |
[31:42] | would know a real sci-fi romance best seller | 并不了解真正的畅销科幻爱情小说 |
[31:45] | – unless it bit them in the– – Time’s up, Wells. | -除非让他们 -时间到 威尔斯 |
[31:48] | Looks like your so-called friend is a coward after all. | 看来你所谓的朋友终究是个懦夫 |
[31:51] | He’s not a coward. | 他不是懦夫 |
[31:53] | He’s one of the finest men I’ve ever known. | 他是我认识的最好的人之一 |
[31:55] | Oh, you’re right about that! | 这话说的没错 |
[31:58] | I’m fine as hell. | 我非常好 |
[32:00] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[32:01] | Didn’t think you’d show. | 没想到你会来 |
[32:03] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss an evening with you, | 我可不会错过跟你共度良宵 |
[32:05] | even if it is for a showdown. | 那怕是一决胜负的时刻 |
[32:06] | I will kill you, Cisco. | 我会杀了你 西斯科 |
[32:09] | We’ll see who dies tonight. | 看看今晚死的是谁 |
[32:13] | To the victor goes H.R. Wells. | 但愿HR威尔斯获胜 |
[32:14] | May the best vibe win. | 愿最厉害的震波获胜 |
[32:23] | Part of me was hoping you wouldn’t show tonight. | 我也曾期望过你今晚不出现 |
[32:25] | How do you want to do this? | 你想怎么对决 |
[32:26] | “Westworld”-style, back to back, ten paces, turn and shoot? | 西部风格 背对背 走十步 转身开枪 |
[32:28] | No. | 不 |
[32:34] | This does not bode well. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[32:35] | Cisco can hold his own. | 西斯科能撑住的 |
[32:36] | Hmm. Barely. | 很悬 |
[32:37] | Barry, we can’t let this happen. | 巴里 不能坐视不管 |
[32:38] | What if he can’t defeat her? | 要是他打不过她呢 |
[32:40] | I can’t interfere again. | 我不能再度插手 |
[32:40] | If I do, then we forfeit. H.R.’s a dead man. | 我插手就会受罚 HR就死定了 |
[32:43] | At this rate, Cisco’s gonna be the dead man. | 这样下去西斯科也死定了 |
[32:47] | Ooh, girl! | 姑娘 |
[32:49] | You done did it now! | 有两下子 |
[33:05] | Stronger than I thought. | 比我想的要强 |
[33:07] | I’m just getting warmed up. | 我只是在热身 |
[33:08] | Yeah, maybe not do that. | 好了 别说这些 |
[33:10] | Time to turn things up to 11. | 该把音量调到十一了[出大招] |
[33:13] | [摇滚万岁]中主角打破常规 将音量调到十一 | |
[33:13] | “Spinal Tap.” | 《摇滚万岁》 |
[33:14] | That’s, like, one of my favorite movies– | 是我最爱的电影之一 |
[33:21] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[33:22] | I–they could be anywhere by now. | 他们去哪都有可能 |
[33:23] | In any universe. | 去到任何宇宙 |
[33:28] | This is Earth-2. | 这是地球二 |
[33:32] | You’re cute, but you talk too much. | 你真可爱 但话太多 |
[33:34] | Oh, you want to play dirty, huh? | 你想耍阴招 |
[33:36] | Let’s play dirty. | 那就来阴的 |
[33:50] | That hurts. | 真疼 |
[33:53] | That too. | 这也好疼 |
[34:00] | Is it me, or is this city getting weirder? | 是我还是这城市越来越奇怪了 |
[34:13] | Well, this is hot. | 真火热 |
[34:14] | I think you’re flirting with me to distract me | 我认为你用调情来分散我的注意力 |
[34:16] | ’cause you’re afraid. | 是因为你害怕了 |
[34:19] | My collection record is flawless. | 我的回收记录完美无瑕 |
[34:21] | In these trials, I am undefeated. | 在这类裁判中我从未失手 |
[34:24] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[34:26] | Everybody’s got a weakness. | 谁都有软肋 |
[34:28] | Even you. | 哪怕是你 |
[34:34] | Says the man afraid of showing everyone | 说这话的人却害怕向所有人展示 |
[34:36] | how powerful he can be. | 他能够有多强大 |
[34:38] | You and I resonate on a similar frequency. | 你跟我在相似的频率共振 |
[34:40] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[34:41] | Yet you allow your fear and insecurity to hold you back. | 但你被你的害怕和不安拖住了 |
[34:45] | That’s why you’re gonna lose. | 所以你会输 |
[35:02] | Does this look like holding back to you? | 你觉得我这是被拖住了吗 |
[35:04] | I could do this all night. – How did you– | -我可以做一整晚 -你怎么… |
[35:07] | You might want to work on your balance next time, girl. | 下次搞好你的平衡 姑娘 |
[35:14] | Admit it, | 承认吧 |
[35:16] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[35:17] | – Yes! – He won. | -没错 -他赢了 |
[35:18] | – Yeah, he did. – He won. | -他做到了 -他赢了 |
[35:20] | Yes! | 棒 |
[35:22] | She must have been having an off day. | 她今天一定不在最佳状态 |
[35:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:30] | By the laws of Earth-19, | 根据地球十九的法律 |
[35:32] | the prisoner is yours for the taking, | 犯人由你处置 |
[35:36] | as is my life. | 还有我的命 |
[35:37] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[35:38] | We don’t roll like that around here. | 我们这里不是这样的 |
[35:41] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[35:49] | In all the multiverse, I have… | 在多元宇宙中 我… |
[35:52] | never… | 未曾 |
[35:54] | met anyone like you, Cisco. | 遇过像你这样的人 西斯科 |
[35:57] | Please, call me Vibe. | 请叫我震波 |
[36:00] | Or–or you can call me Cisco. | 或者你可以叫我西斯科 |
[36:02] | That’s also allowed. | 你可以这么叫我 |
[36:04] | I’m just a regular guy. | 我只是个普通人 |
[36:06] | Just a regular… | 只是个普通的… |
[36:08] | single guy. | 单身汉 |
[36:19] | It says you’re totally fine. | 显示你一切正常 |
[36:23] | So what happens now? Go back to your Earth? | 那么之后呢 回你的地球 |
[36:26] | Tell all your superiors that you were bested in battle, | 告诉你所有的上级你在战斗中被打败了 |
[36:28] | all the charges against H.R. Are dropped. | 所有对HR的指控都撤销了 |
[36:30] | No. | 不 |
[36:32] | I tell them I killed him. | 我告诉他们我杀了他 |
[36:34] | Wait, what? | 慢着 你说什么 |
[36:35] | If I return empty-handed, they’ll know I failed. | 如果我空手而归 他们会知道我失败了 |
[36:37] | And I never fail. | 我不曾失败过 |
[36:39] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[36:40] | Okay, but if you | 好吧 如果 |
[36:42] | tell them that you killed me, then I– | 你告诉他们你杀了我 那我… |
[36:44] | You will never go back to Earth-19, | 你就不能回地球十九了 |
[36:46] | ever. | 永远不能 |
[36:49] | Do we have a deal? | 我们说定了吗 |
[36:52] | Yeah. I guess we have a deal. | 好吧 我们说定了 |
[36:53] | I don’t really have anything to go home for. | 我在那里没有任何牵挂 |
[36:55] | You’ll always have a home here, H.R. | 这里永远是你的家 HR |
[37:04] | Listen, I know there’s no coffee on your Earth | 我知道你地球的咖啡作物 |
[37:06] | ’cause of the whole Blight thing or whatever, | 因枯萎病什么的而灭绝了 |
[37:08] | but this–this is just an absurd | 这些给你带回 |
[37:10] | amount of coffee you’re bringing back to your Earth. | 你地球的咖啡数量真是荒谬 |
[37:13] | That can’t be legal. | 肯定是要违法的 |
[37:14] | I mean, I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说出去我也不会说 |
[37:17] | You know, for someone so fixated on enforcing the law, | 对于坚持奉公守法的人来说 |
[37:19] | you sure seem oddly at ease about breaking it. | 你还真是心安理得的去犯法啊 |
[37:21] | Well, I guess some laws are worth breaking | 某些人值得你为他 |
[37:24] | for the right person. | 犯一些法 |
[37:29] | So this good-bye then? | 所以就此别过了 |
[37:30] | For now. | 暂且别过 |
[37:44] | What an exit. | 好棒的退场方式 |
[37:57] | Okay, you know, for the fastest man alive, | 以现今世上速度最快的人来说 |
[37:58] | you are the slowest reader. | 你是最慢的读者 |
[38:00] | Hey, this is your big article, I’m not gonna rush through it. | 这是你的大新闻 我可不打算马虎扫过 |
[38:04] | I’m just kidding. I read it five times already. | 我说笑的 我已经读了五遍了 |
[38:07] | You sure sold the hell out of Kid Flash | 你把闪电小子塑造成 |
[38:08] | as Central City’s next super savior. | 中城的下一个超级救世主 |
[38:11] | I’m sure Wally’s loving that. | 我相信沃利会很喜欢 |
[38:13] | /Well, I did promise him the front page. | 我答应把头版给他 |
[38:16] | But what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:18] | Do you think it’ll make any difference? | 你觉得这有影响力吗 |
[38:19] | Kid Flash already changed one thing that we saw in the future. | 闪电小子已经改变了我们看见的未来的一件事 |
[38:24] | No, I meant the article. | 不 我说的是报道 |
[38:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:28] | The article? | 这个报道 |
[38:30] | I think you should be really proud. | 你应该非常骄傲 |
[38:34] | It’s the beginning of… | 这是一个… |
[38:35] | an amazing journalistic legacy. | 出色记者遗产的开端 |
[38:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:39] | How amazing? Like Pulitzer amazing? | 有多出色 像获得普利策奖一样出色吗 |
[38:41] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[38:44] | Hey, I’m sorry. I– | 我很抱歉 我… |
[38:46] | Do you know what I realized? | 你知道我发现了什么吗 |
[38:49] | Savitar, he said that I trapped him | 萨维塔说他不管在哪儿 |
[38:51] | wherever he is; you know what that means? | 他都被我困住 你知道这表示什么吗 |
[38:54] | Means I beat him. | 表示我打败过他 |
[38:56] | And I’m gonna do it again, I promise. | 我保证我还会再次打败他 |
[38:59] | So don’t worry. | 所以别担心 |
[39:01] | The Flash is gonna save you. | 闪电侠会救你的 |
[39:06] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[39:10] | The thing they never tell you | 他们没告诉你的是 |
[39:12] | is that nothing ever stays the same. | 任何事都不会维持不变 |
[39:15] | So the harder you work to take down the bad guys, | 所以你越努力打败坏人 |
[39:19] | the more they up their game. | 他们也变得越厉害 |
[39:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我很抱歉 不是故意打扰你的 |
[39:24] | No. | 不会 |
[39:26] | Just had to grab some stuff for– | 只是来拿点东西… |
[39:29] | I thought you were finished working with that stuff? | 我以为你这份活已经完事了吧 |
[39:32] | Oh, no, it’s just, uh, this is just for me. | 这个只是…我自己留用的 |
[39:35] | No, the–the book, it– you know, | 不 那本书… 你知道 |
[39:37] | my own personal sense of accomplishment. | 记录我个人的成就感 |
[39:40] | Well, | 好吧 |
[39:41] | you’ve accomplished plenty. | 你成就了许多 |
[39:44] | What have I accomplished, Francisco? | 我成就了什么 弗朗西斯科 |
[39:46] | Well, for one, | 其中一个就是 |
[39:47] | you got me to risk my life to save yours. | 你让我冒险救你 |
[39:49] | And trust me, my friend, that is a huge accomplishment. | 相信我 朋友 那是个不小的成就 |
[39:55] | Yeah, about that… | 说到这… |
[39:57] | I just want to say that | 我想跟你说 |
[39:59] | I appreciate what you did for me. | 我很感激你为我做的事 |
[40:01] | Yeah, it’s what we do for our friends, right? | 这是朋友之间会做的事 对吧 |
[40:04] | Besides, it was a way for me to balance the scales. | 而且 这只是我取得平衡的一种 |
[40:08] | Balance the scales, right. | 取得平衡 好吧 |
[40:09] | What does that mean? | 你在说什么 |
[40:10] | I just mean… | 我在说 |
[40:12] | I can’t tell you the amount of times | 跟你有同一张脸的人 |
[40:14] | that I’ve been in your shoes and a man with your face | 在我遭遇你这种困境时在我身边 |
[40:16] | has made me feel better. | 扶持了我无数次 |
[40:17] | Yeah, about that, I would– | 说到这 我很… |
[40:20] | I would love if you could share | 我很乐意听你分享 |
[40:21] | some of my doppelganger’s knowledge. | 我二重身的一些事 |
[40:23] | I would love to know what the smarter versions of me think. | 我想知道更聪明版的我的想法 |
[40:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:30] | The first Wells told me | 第一个威尔斯告诉我 |
[40:32] | my time would come | 我有一天会 |
[40:34] | to be a hero, | 成为英雄 |
[40:36] | that it was my job to show up, | 我的职责就是在那一天 |
[40:39] | to be ready for when it did. | 做好准备 展示自己 |
[40:43] | You know why I love working here? | 知道我为什么喜欢在这里工作吗 |
[40:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:46] | We’re all making investments in each other. | 我们都在互相投资 |
[40:50] | I made an investment in you, | 我在你身上投资了 |
[40:52] | and one day, that investment’s gonna pay off | 有一天这项投资会得到回报 |
[40:53] | when you use that… | 当你用… |
[40:55] | crazy way of thinking you have to help me out. | 你疯狂的思考方式来帮助我 |
[41:00] | I guess if he were here, he would say, | 如果他在这里 他会说 |
[41:03] | “Show up”” | “展现自己” |
[41:05] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[41:07] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[41:09] | one day, you might need to save my ass. | 有一天 你可能要救我 |
[41:37] | Keep it up at this rate, you’re gonna reach Mach 3 soon. | 照这个速度 你很快就能每小时跑3700公里 |
[41:40] | I know, it’s–it’s crazy how fast I’ve gotten | 我知道 我这么短时间能达到 |
[41:42] | – in such a short time, right? – Yeah. | -这速度 很疯狂吧 -是的 |
[41:44] | And I’m gonna need you to get a lot faster. | 我需要你再加快更多 |
[41:46] | Why is it? | 为什么 |
[41:46] | Because I have done the math over and over, | 因为经过我反复计算 |
[41:48] | I finally realized that I have been looking at things the wrong way. | 终于发现我一直搞错了事情的方向 |
[41:52] | I’m not gonna save Iris from Savita, | 不是我从萨维塔手中拯救爱瑞丝 |
[41:55] | you’re. | 而是你 |