时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:04] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:06] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, | 为了阻止邪恶极速者萨维塔 |
[00:17] | I was accidentally thrust into the future, | 我不小心闯入了未来 |
[00:19] | and I saw him murder the woman that I love. | 看到他杀死了我心爱的女人 |
[00:22] | But I won’t let that happen. | 但是我不会再让这事发生了 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna do everything in my power | 我会尽我一切的努力 |
[00:25] | to change the future, | 来改变未来 |
[00:27] | and I’m the only one fast enough to keep her alive. | 而我是唯一来得及拯救她的人 |
[00:29] | I am The Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:34] | hen I threw the Philosopher’s Stone into the Speed Force, | 我把魔法石丢到神速力里之后 |
[00:36] | I accidentally ran into the future. | 我偶然地跑入了未来 |
[00:38] | I saw Savitar murder you. | 我看到萨维塔杀了你 |
[00:40] | – How are you gonna tell Dad? – I’m not. | -你要怎么跟爸爸说呢 -我不会说的 |
[00:41] | If you guys got something going on, | 如果你俩有什么问题 |
[00:43] | I hope you know you can talk to me. | 我希望你能和我聊聊 |
[00:44] | Every night when I go to bed, | 每晚我要入睡的时候 |
[00:45] | I’m afraid that I’m gonna wake up and be her. | 我都害怕自己醒来后会变成她 |
[00:47] | I didn’t ask for these powers, | 我不想要这些能力 |
[00:49] | just like you didn’t ask to be used by Savitar. | 就和你不想被萨维塔利用一样 |
[00:51] | So you’re telling me that every time I’m blacking out– | 所以你是说每次我昏迷过去 |
[00:54] | You’ve become Alchemy. | 你就化身成了炼金术师 |
[00:55] | Alchemy can restore the powers that people had in Flashpoint. | 炼金术士可以恢复人们在闪点的超能力 |
[00:58] | What Alchemy did was not your fault. | 炼金术师的所为不是你的错 |
[01:00] | I’m saying that at this point in his training, | 我是说与他接受训练的这个节点相比 |
[01:02] | – you’re faster than Barry! – What? | -你比巴里快 -什么 |
[01:03] | It’s crazy how fast I’ve gotten in such a short time. | 我这么短时间能达到 这很疯狂 |
[01:06] | And I’m gonna need you to get a lot faster. | 我需要你再加快更多 |
[01:07] | I’m not gonna save Iris from Savitar. | 不是我从萨维塔手中拯救爱瑞丝 |
[01:09] | You are. | 而是你 |
[01:14] | – So this is it, huh? – Yeah. | -就是这个 -是的 |
[01:17] | This is the starting line to our race. | 那就是我们赛跑的起点 |
[01:19] | Cisco set up sensors all along the course, | 西斯科沿着这条跑道上装满了传感器 |
[01:21] | and he’ll be tracking your speed all the way to the finish line | 他会从全程追踪你的速度 |
[01:23] | on the other side of town. | 从起点到城市的另一头 |
[01:24] | No, I meant this is it– | 不 我是说这是 |
[01:26] | the day the greatest upset in speedster history goes down. | 在极速者的历史上最闹心的一天了 |
[01:29] | Wally, man, this isn’t about winning or losing. | 沃利 输赢并不重要 |
[01:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:33] | This is about training | 重点是训练 |
[01:34] | so you can get faster | 这样你就能变得更快 |
[01:35] | and beat Savitar and save Iris. | 从而打败萨维塔拯救爱瑞丝 |
[01:37] | – Yeah, which I’m gonna do. – Okay. | -没错 我一定会的 -好 |
[01:40] | But first I’m gonna make you eat my dust. | 但我要先把你甩在后面 |
[01:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:43] | Okay, you know there is a reason they call me | 好吧 你知道他们称我为 |
[01:44] | the fastest man alive. | 世界上最快的人是有原因的 |
[01:47] | Cisco, you good? | 西斯科 好了吗 |
[01:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:50] | the Central City Speedster 500 is about to begin. | 中城极速者大赛即将开始 |
[01:53] | But first, I’ve got five-to-one odds | 但首先 我压五比一几率 |
[01:56] | Barry takes down Wally. | 巴里战胜沃利 |
[01:58] | – Any takers? – Yep. | -还有下注的吗 -有 |
[01:59] | Game of speculation? Are we–we’re betting? | 竞猜游戏吗 我们是打赌吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah, no, I’m in. | 有 我要参加 |
[02:03] | On my Earth, financial wagering was banned | 在我的地球上 是不允许赌钱的 |
[02:05] | after an unfortunate incident with Vice President Al Capone. | 因为副总统艾尔·卡彭遭遇了不幸 |
[02:08] | Well, lucky for you, you live here now. | 你走运了 你现在生活在这里 |
[02:10] | – Yes. – Put me down for 20 for Barry. | -是的 -我压20块巴里赢 |
[02:13] | Joe, got to be in it–come on. | 乔 你一定要下注 来嘛 |
[02:14] | No, not me. | 不 不了 |
[02:15] | That’s a Sophie’s Choice I’m not gonna make. | 这是个苏菲的选择 我才不要 |
[02:17] | $80 on Barry. | 压80块巴里赢 |
[02:18] | Mama needs a new confocal microscope. | 老娘需要一个新的共聚焦显微镜 |
[02:20] | All right, H.R., you put your life in my hands, | 好吧 HR 你的小命掌握在我的手中了 |
[02:22] | so I know for a fact you like high stakes. | 我知道你喜欢高风险 |
[02:23] | How much you in for? | 你下多少钱 |
[02:25] | Wallace’s recent speed tests ensure that he is a lock. | 华莱士最近的速度测试表示他很稳 |
[02:28] | Put me down for an Abe Lincoln. | 我压一张亚伯·林肯 |
[02:30] | – Hm? – Uh, 100. | -什么 -100块 |
[02:31] | Whatever 100 is on this Earth, put me down for that. | 不管地球上100块是什么 给我压上 |
[02:33] | – Guys, we’re ready. – All right, all right. | -伙计们 我们准备好了 -好的好的 |
[02:35] | All bets are in, and may the odds be ever in your favor. | 都下好注了 祝大家心想事成 |
[02:37] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 先生们 开启你们的引擎 |
[02:40] | – Ready? – Get set. | -预备 -准备好了 |
[02:42] | Go. | 跑 |
[02:53] | At the first marker, 1/3 of the way in, | 第一个标记点 全程三分之一处 |
[02:55] | Flash is in the lead– or is that Kid Flash? | 闪电侠暂时领先 还是闪电小子 |
[02:56] | Kid Flash! Come on, little Joseph, go. | 是闪电小子 加油 小约瑟夫 加油 |
[02:59] | Come on, mama needs a new pair of shoes. | 加油 我需要买双新鞋 |
[03:00] | Come on, Wallace, down the lane! | 加油 华莱士 飞奔吧 |
[03:02] | I think he’s done this before. | 我觉得他之前肯定赌过 |
[03:08] | Ooh, second marker. Wally’s in the lead. | 第二个人标记点 沃利领先 |
[03:09] | Yeah, Wallace! That’s my boy! | 太好了 沃利 真是我的好儿子 |
[03:11] | – You mean that’s my boy. – That’s your boy. | -是我儿子 -是你儿子 |
[03:12] | I want to double down. | 我要下双份 |
[03:13] | I want to double down on that right now. | 我现在要下双份 |
[03:15] | Oh, H.R., big spender. | HR 大金主 |
[03:16] | – You serious? – Serious? | -你认真的吗 -认真吗 |
[03:18] | Serious as a heart attack, Rich. | 我认真得心脏病都要发了 财主 |
[03:20] | Guys, they’re neck and neck. | 大伙 他们不分上下 |
[03:22] | And almost at the finish line. | 快到终点了 |
[03:41] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[03:42] | – Pay up. – Hmm? | -给钱 -来吧 |
[03:44] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[03:45] | Do you guys take IOUs? | 能赊账吗 |
[03:48] | Come on, man, that didn’t count. | 得了吧 这不算 |
[03:49] | You know I can’t phase yet. | 你知道我现在还不能穿墙 |
[03:50] | Man, you just saw me do it, right? | 伙计 你刚不是看见我做到了吗 |
[03:53] | And you have to be ready to face any obstacle | 你必须得面对前进道路中的 |
[03:55] | that’s put in your path. | 一切障碍 |
[03:57] | Yeah, well, don’t worry, Barry. | 别担心 巴里 |
[03:58] | I’ma get faster. | 我会更快的 |
[04:00] | Pretty soon I’m gonna be faster than you. | 很快我就会比你还快了 |
[04:01] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:02] | Well, until then, what’s my name? | 在那之前 我的名字是什么 |
[04:15] | Joe, hey, this one, is, uh– | 乔 这具尸体 |
[04:17] | Pretty ghastly, Detective, I warn you. | 非常吓人 警探 我提醒你 |
[04:20] | – That’s the body? – Yeah, why? | -这就是尸体吗 -是的 怎么了 |
[04:22] | Because he died less than eight hours ago. | 因为他死了不到八小时 |
[04:24] | Eight hours? | 八小时 |
[04:26] | He was a chef here– | 他是这里的厨师 |
[04:27] | Stuart Holzman — and the owner confirmed | 他叫斯图尔特·霍尔兹曼 餐厅老板确认 |
[04:29] | that he was working last night. | 他昨晚在这上班 |
[04:31] | That’s a lot of damage in a short amount of time. | 短时间内造成的损失不小啊 |
[04:34] | We thinking he’s a meta? | 他会是超能力者吗 |
[04:35] | Possibly, although certain chemicals | 有可能 虽然某些化学物质 |
[04:36] | can cause a similar reaction. | 会引起类似的反应 |
[04:38] | Yeah, any acid with a pH below two. | 任何酸碱值低于2的强酸都会 |
[04:40] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[04:42] | We could be looking for an aggressive variant | 我们有可能面对的是一种 |
[04:43] | of a necrotized fasciitis. | 具有侵略性的坏死筋膜炎变体 |
[04:46] | A flesh-eating disease. | 一种噬肉菌病 |
[04:47] | In a restaurant? | 在餐厅里吗 |
[04:48] | I’m never eating out again. | 我再也不外出吃饭了 |
[04:50] | Okay, so an autopsy might help us hone in | 尸检也许能帮我们搞清楚 |
[04:52] | on what really did this. | 是什么东西导致这样的 |
[04:53] | Yes, I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:55] | Unfortunately, County denied my request | 可惜我向市里申请3D图像医学扫描仪 |
[04:57] | for a 3D image medical scanner, | 他们拒绝我了 |
[04:59] | which would make short work of the process. | 不然就能在短时间内完成尸检了 |
[05:00] | Okay, well, we have one at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室有一台 |
[05:03] | Allen, this is an active investigation. | 艾伦 这可是正在调查的案件 |
[05:04] | There is protocol to follow… | 我们要遵循规定 |
[05:07] | surely? | 这点是肯定的吧 |
[05:08] | Not if we’re gonna figure this out. | 除非我们想查出这是什么东西 |
[05:11] | Okay, I’ll bag the body myself and meet you there. | 好吧 我会亲自装好尸体 在那汇合 |
[05:13] | Great. | 好 |
[05:19] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[05:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I’m just, uh, | 没事 我只是 |
[05:26] | running up against a deadline, so… | 交稿期限快到了 所以… |
[05:28] | Since I have you both, I wanted to ask, | 既然你们俩都在 我想问问 |
[05:31] | um, Cecile’s daughter, Joanie, | 塞西尔的女儿琼妮 |
[05:32] | is in town, and I was thinking | 来了市里 所以我在想 |
[05:34] | that maybe we could all get together. | 也许我们可以一起见个面 |
[05:36] | If you don’t think it’s too soon. | 如果你们觉得进展不会太快的话 |
[05:37] | I mean, I haven’t exactly been dating Cecile for that long. | 毕竟我和她交往的时间也不久 |
[05:40] | It’s not too early, Joe. | 不会太早的 乔 |
[05:41] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:42] | And Jitters– is that cool? | 吉特咖啡店可以吗 |
[05:44] | Or is that too casual? | 还是说太随便了 |
[05:45] | Dad, don’t worry, okay? | 爸 别担心 |
[05:47] | It’s great. Joanie’s gonna love you. | 这很好 琼妮会很喜欢你的 |
[05:49] | I love my kids. | 爱你们 我的孩子 |
[05:50] | I’m gonna set it up. Thank you. | 我去约她们 谢谢 |
[05:51] | All right. | 没事 |
[05:53] | It’s nice to see him so happy. | 看到他这么开心真好 |
[05:55] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[05:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:59] | I need to show you something at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 在尖端科研实验室 我有东西要给你看 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:04] | 尖端科研实验室 路易餐厅 市政厅 之后 | |
[06:04] | Look. | 你看 |
[06:06] | That’s the name of the restaurant where we just were. | 那是我们刚刚去过的餐厅 |
[06:08] | – Yeah. – I spoke to the owner, | -是的 -我和老板聊过 |
[06:10] | and he said he doesn’t think that the restaurant can survive | 他说他认为那家餐厅遇到这种事 |
[06:12] | an attack like this– that they’d most likely | 名声应该毁于一旦了 他们几乎认为 |
[06:14] | have to reopen under a new name. | 要以新名字重新再开一家才行 |
[06:17] | – It’s all coming true, Barry. – No. | -一切都应验了 巴里 -不 |
[06:19] | I thought things were changing. | 我以为事情会有所改变 |
[06:21] | Things are changing, okay? They are. | 事情的确正在发生变化 |
[06:24] | I was supposed to stop Plunder, right? | 我本来应该阻止掠夺的 |
[06:25] | And instead Wally did. | 结果沃利阻止了他 |
[06:27] | And we’re gonna… | 我们也会 |
[06:29] | stop Savitar too. I’m making sure of it. | 阻止萨维塔的 我一定会确保这点 |
[06:31] | What if we can’t stop all of this? | 如果我们无法阻止这一切呢 |
[06:35] | I’m scared, Barry. | 我很害怕 巴里 |
[06:37] | Okay, uh… | 那好吧 |
[06:41] | Maybe we should tell Joe. | 也许我们应该和乔说 |
[06:43] | No, no. | 不行 |
[06:45] | No, we agreed that we wouldn’t. | 不行 我们说好不告诉他的 |
[06:48] | Besides, you saw him earlier. | 而且 你之前也看到他 |
[06:50] | He’s– he’s planning for a future with Cecile. | 正在规划与塞西尔的未来 |
[06:52] | If we tell him about Savitar, | 如果我们把萨维塔的事告诉他 |
[06:54] | it’s all he’s gonna think about. | 他会不顾一切地来帮我 |
[06:55] | I-I can’t do that to him. | 我不能这么对他 |
[06:56] | – I won’t. – Okay. | -我不会的 -好吧 |
[06:58] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎样都行 |
[06:59] | Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:01] | I promise you I’m doing everything in my power | 我向你保证我会竭尽全力 |
[07:04] | to make sure that that future never happens. | 保证那个未来不会发生 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:10] | You think this is what it’s like to be a character on “CSI”? | 你觉得《犯罪现场调查》里的角色是这样的吗 |
[07:13] | What do they hope to gain from that examination? | 他们希望从检验中获得些什么呢 |
[07:15] | They’re trying to find the exact cause of death. | 他们想找出致死原因 |
[07:17] | Once we know that, we’ll have a better idea | 一旦查出致死原因 我们就能更好 |
[07:18] | of what we’re dealing with. | 应付我们所面对的事物 |
[07:20] | But until then, we need to train. | 但在那之前 我们需要培训 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna teach you everything I know, | 我会把我所知道的全都教给你 |
[07:23] | starting with phasing. | 从穿越墙体开始 |
[07:24] | – Yes! Finally. – You know what we should do? | -终于轮到这个了 -知道我们该做什么吗 |
[07:26] | We should concoct some simulations | 我们应该编制一些模拟 |
[07:28] | to help Wallace learn this new skill. | 来帮助华莱士学到这个新能力 |
[07:29] | What do you say, Francisco? | 你觉得如何 弗朗西斯科 |
[07:30] | I got one word for you: | 我对此只有一个回答 |
[07:32] | quebracho. | 白坚木 |
[07:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:34] | Quebracho! | 白坚木 |
[07:36] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[07:38] | Doesn’t really matter much now, does it? | 现在已经无所谓了 不是吗 |
[07:39] | Of course, we should call him by his name. | 当然有所谓 在经历了这么多之后 |
[07:41] | After everything he’s been through, | 我们应该称呼他的本名 |
[07:42] | he deserves that much respect. | 这是他应得的尊重 |
[07:43] | He is a corpse, | 他是个尸体 |
[07:45] | thus impervious to such bedside manners. | 因此不太受医生对病人的态度影响 |
[07:47] | Well, thank goodness, ’cause I’d hate to have | 那真是感谢上苍了 我真不忍心 |
[07:49] | to subject him to yours. | 让他忍受你的摆布 |
[07:50] | Victim is male, between 30 and 40, | 受害者是男性 30到40岁之间 |
[07:53] | with a highly necrotized epidermis. | 有着高度的表皮坏死 |
[07:55] | We plan to do a full-body scan | 我们准备做个全身检查 |
[07:56] | and a chest wall retraction. | 并进行胸壁内收缩 |
[07:58] | Julian, look. | 朱利安 快看 |
[08:06] | The decay continues even after the tissue’s dead. | 腐烂在细胞死亡后还在继续 |
[08:08] | This is–this is not a bacteria. | 这不是细菌 |
[08:10] | Or any other disease known to medical science. | 或是任何医学上熟知的疾病 |
[08:16] | That was one crazy set, man. | 刚才那场可真棒 老兄 |
[08:18] | I’m telling you, Rob, you keep wailing on that saxophone, | 我跟你说 罗伯 你萨克斯管这么吹下去 |
[08:21] | you’re gonna running up to Lee Jay Thompson in no time. | 没多久你就能赶上李·杰伊·汤普森了 |
[08:24] | All right, have a good one. Catch you laters. | 好了 玩得高兴 之后见 |
[08:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:43] | – Do I know you? – Unlikely. | -我认识你吗 -不太可能 |
[08:45] | But I know you, Julio Mendez. | 但我知道你 胡里奥·门德斯 |
[08:47] | Man, that was some set. | 老兄 刚才那场太棒了 |
[08:48] | Your cover of “Dock of the Ba” | 你演奏的那首《巴的码头》 |
[08:50] | took me to a different time and place. | 带我进入了另一个时空 |
[08:51] | Well, I’m glad you dug the set, man. | 我很高兴你喜欢演出 老兄 |
[08:54] | Hey, before you go, uh, | 那个 在你走之前 |
[08:56] | I’d just really like to shake your hand. | 我非常想和你握握手 |
[08:57] | Yeah, anything for a fan. | 行啊 粉丝的要求一定实现 |
[09:06] | What’d you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[09:08] | What you deserve for all the pain you caused me. | 是你对我造成的痛苦相应的惩罚 |
[09:38] | That hurt like a… | 这痛起来像是… |
[09:39] | Like you ran into a giant wooden wall? | 像是撞上了大木头墙吗 |
[09:40] | ‘Cause you did. | 因为就是如此 |
[09:42] | And it’s not just any big wooden wall. | 而且不是普通的大木墙 |
[09:43] | That’s double-reinforced quebracho. | 是双重加固的白坚木 |
[09:46] | That’s like the strongest stuff on the planet, right there. | 那个可是星球上最坚硬的玩意 |
[09:48] | Well, fantastic choice, Cisco. | 选得真是妙 西斯科 |
[09:49] | Well, it shouldn’t matter if it’s wood or steel or stone. | 本来是木头是铁还是石头都无所谓 |
[09:52] | If you’re moving fast enough, you can phase through anything. | 只要你移动的够快 你就能穿过任何东西 |
[09:54] | Even molten lava– | 即便是熔岩也行 |
[09:56] | you know, if you ever ended up in a volcano. | 你知道 如果你掉入了火山的话 |
[09:58] | You know, I-I still don’t get it. | 我还是搞不明白 |
[10:00] | – How do you do this? – All right. | -你是怎么做到的 -好吧 |
[10:02] | Here. Watch. | 来 看好了 |
[10:04] | When you vibrate at the natural frequency of air, | 当你的震动和空气的自然频率相同时 |
[10:07] | your body, your cells, will be in an excited state | 你的身体 你的细胞 就会处于激发状态 |
[10:11] | that’ll allow you… | 这样你就可以 |
[10:14] | to phase. | 穿越物体 |
[10:15] | Yeah, it’s not-it’s not really helping. | 好吧 这个没有什么帮助 |
[10:17] | What exactly do I do? | 我具体的要怎么做 |
[10:18] | Connect with your body, right? | 感受你的身体 好吗 |
[10:19] | Connect with the air. Be pure electricity. | 感受空气 成为纯粹的电 |
[10:22] | You have to feel everything that’s around you. | 你要感觉你周围的一切 |
[10:24] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:26] | So go fast and feel things. | 加速然后感觉万物 |
[10:27] | Yeah, no worries. | 好吧 不用担心 |
[10:30] | You can do this, Wallace. | 你能做到的 华莱士 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[10:35] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[10:39] | All right, again. | 好了 再来 |
[10:41] | – Yeah? – You got this. | -好吗 -你能行的 |
[10:45] | This isn’t working. It’s not working. | 这不行 根本不行 |
[10:47] | You’ve been training him. What’s worked? | 你一直在训练他 要怎么办 |
[10:48] | You know what works with that guy? | 你知道要怎么对付这家伙吗 |
[10:50] | Vocal encouragement. You got this, Wallace! | 诚恳的鼓励 你能行的 华莱士 |
[10:52] | I don’t know why you even ask him. | 我都不知道你问他干什么 |
[10:53] | What did Wells do with me? | 威尔斯对我是怎么做的 |
[10:55] | His plan was, uh, more methodically constructed | 他精心筹划过的计划 |
[10:58] | than John Doe’s in “Seven”” | 可比《七宗罪》里的约翰·杜还完整 |
[11:00] | And he had a bit more time to work it out | 并且他可有更多的时间来准备 |
[11:02] | by, give or take, 15 years. | 估计前后有个十五年吧 |
[11:04] | Well, we don’t have 15 years. | 我们可没有十五年的时间 |
[11:08] | I have a crime scene. I got to go. | 有罪案发生了 我得走了 |
[11:10] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[11:10] | Just make sure he keeps practicing. | 让他一直进行练习 |
[11:12] | Go, Wallace! | 冲啊 华莱士 |
[11:18] | Body was found by that bicyclist. | 尸体是被那个骑行者发现的 |
[11:21] | Same M.O. as the first one. | 和第一起的犯罪手法相同 |
[11:23] | This victim was performing here last night. | 这个受害者昨晚在这里表演 |
[11:25] | He’s a lounge singer named Julio Mendez. | 他是一名酒吧歌手 名叫胡里奥·门德斯 |
[11:27] | Julio Mendez? | 胡里奥·门德斯 |
[11:29] | Has anybody seen Detective West? | 有谁见到韦斯特警探了吗 |
[11:30] | In Flashpoint, he was Captain Mendez. | 在闪点里 他是门德斯警长 |
[11:33] | Sorry. In Flashpoint, this-this alternate universe | 抱歉 在闪点 这个你曾经生活过的 |
[11:35] | that you lived in, he worked at the CCPD? | 平行宇宙中 他是中城警局的一员吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:40] | Wait a second, the other-the other vic, Stuart Holzman– | 等等 另一个受害者 斯图尔特·霍尔兹曼 |
[11:43] | do we have a photo of him? | 咱们有他的照片吗 |
[11:45] | – Yeah. – Can I see it? | -有 -我能看看吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah, hold on. That’s him. | 等一下 就是他 |
[11:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | He was a cop there, too. | 他也是那里的警察 |
[11:54] | So this is the second dead cop from Flashpoint? | 所以这是第二个闪点里警察被杀了 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:57] | We got to figure out who this guy is. | 咱们得找出这家伙是谁 |
[11:59] | Well, if we hurry, there’s still a chance | 如果我们抓紧时间 还有机会 |
[12:00] | we can get some of the attacker’s | 我们可以在他尸体分解之前 |
[12:01] | residual DNA before this corpse disintegrates, | 得到凶手残余的DNA |
[12:04] | but we’ve got to move quick. | 但我们得快点 |
[12:05] | Barry, you can help with that. | 巴里 这你帮得上忙 |
[12:08] | All right, come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[12:12] | Did anybody see me? | 有人看到我了吗 |
[12:13] | Damn, I barely saw you. | 天啊 我都差点没看到你 |
[12:15] | Look, we got to get going. | 我们得走了 |
[12:17] | Hey, Joe, hold on. | 乔 等等 |
[12:18] | Um, look, I-I know how excited you are | 我知道你很激动 |
[12:19] | for this coffee thing with Joanie and Cecile, | 我们要跟琼妮和塞西尔喝咖啡什么的 |
[12:21] | but I think we should hold off. | 但我觉得我们应该推迟一下 |
[12:23] | I don’t think it’s a good idea right now. | 我觉得现在这么做不好 |
[12:24] | Bar, these two attacks don’t establish a pattern. | 巴仔 这两起袭击并不算是有规律可循 |
[12:27] | – Well… – And besides, I’m a cop. | -可是 -再说了 我是警察 |
[12:28] | If I canceled my plans every time I was in danger, | 如果每次我有危险就取消计划 |
[12:31] | I’d never leave the house. | 那我就出不了门了 |
[12:32] | I-I hear you. | 你说得对 |
[12:33] | I would just feel a lot better | 我只是确保你安全 |
[12:34] | knowing you were someplace safe. | 才会觉得安心 |
[12:35] | Name a place safer than a coffee shop | 你说说还有哪个地方 |
[12:37] | with my two speedster sons. | 比我和两个极速儿子在一起的咖啡厅更安全 |
[12:40] | Meeting Joanie is important to Cecile, | 见琼妮对塞西尔很重要 |
[12:42] | therefore it’s important to me. | 因此对我也很重要 |
[12:44] | Some things are worth taking risks for. | 有些事情值得去冒险 |
[12:47] | All right. Let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[12:52] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[12:53] | Aside from this body | 除了这个尸体 |
[12:54] | disintegrating before our eyes? | 正当着我们的面分解以外吗 |
[12:55] | Nothing unusual. | 没什么异常的了 |
[12:57] | There must be a heightened point of necrosis somewhere. | 这些坏死组织肯定有一个最严重地方 |
[13:00] | Look! | 听着 |
[13:03] | We have less than 50 minutes before this corpse disintegrates | 在这个尸体像之前那个分解成灰之前 |
[13:06] | into ash like the last one. | 我们还有五十分钟 |
[13:07] | – We need to find it now. – I’m aware. | -我们必须现在找出来 -我知道 |
[13:13] | This might be a faster process if I did it alone. | 如果我一个人做的话可能会更快 |
[13:14] | You know, I’ve done autopsies before, Julian. | 要知道 我做过尸检的 朱利安 |
[13:17] | I’m sure you have. | 我相信你做过 |
[13:19] | This might just be a quicker process | 只是如果我一个人做的话 |
[13:21] | if I did it alone. | 可能会更快 |
[13:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:24] | The gradation is darker | 他手掌心那里 |
[13:25] | on the palm of his hand | 和人有接触 |
[13:26] | from the point of contact. | 看起来颜色更深 |
[13:30] | I see, I see. | 是啊 是啊 |
[13:32] | You know, I used to think Barry was overreacting | 以前巴里抱怨和你共用实验室的时候 |
[13:34] | when he complained about sharing a lab with you. | 我还觉得他是反应过激了 |
[13:35] | But now I understand his frustration. | 但现在我算是理解他的苦了 |
[13:38] | Believe me, no one is more frustrated than I. | 相信我 没人比我更苦了 |
[13:41] | You do realize that it’s possible not to be a jerk | 你知道你是可以做到不每时每刻 |
[13:43] | all the time, right? | 都当个混蛋的 对吧 |
[13:45] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 对对对 |
[13:53] | Two strains of DNA. | 两株DNA |
[13:54] | One of them must be from our killer. | 其中一株一定是凶手的 |
[13:56] | But, you know, there’s something else here. | 但是这里面有其他东西 |
[13:58] | One of the DNA strains has an element in it. | 其中一株DNA里有一个元素 |
[14:01] | Have you ever seen anything like that before? | 你之前看到过类似这样的东西吗 |
[14:05] | I have– | 看到过 |
[14:07] | in all the meta husks created by Alchemy. | 在炼金术师制造的超能力者外壳里看到的 |
[14:12] | Which means the meta that killed our two innocent people… | 这意味着杀了两个无辜市民的超能力者 |
[14:16] | was created by me. | 是我造就的 |
[14:21] | – French roast for Cecile. – Thank you. | -塞西尔的法式烘焙咖啡 -谢谢 |
[14:24] | Non-dairy green tea latte for Joanie. | 琼妮的无奶绿茶拿铁 |
[14:28] | You not much of a coffee drinker, Joanie? | 你不怎么喝咖啡吗 琼妮 |
[14:30] | Well, I used to be, but then I learned | 我以前喝 但后来我得知 |
[14:31] | hot roasted coffee beans contain | 高温烘焙的咖啡豆 |
[14:33] | cancer-causing levels of acrylamide. | 含有大量致癌物质丙烯酰胺 |
[14:35] | Well, damn. | 我的妈 |
[14:41] | Uh, Joanie, Cecile says you’re at Coast U? | 琼妮 塞西尔说你在海滨大学 |
[14:44] | – What are you studying? – I’m undecided. | -你是学什么的 -我还没决定 |
[14:46] | Are you leaning towards anything? | 那你有大体方向吗 |
[14:48] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[14:50] | Uh, Coast U’s pretty far, right? | 海滨大学挺远的 对吧 |
[14:52] | Do you ever miss Central City? | 你不想念中城吗 |
[14:53] | Actually, I like it better there. | 其实我更喜欢那里 |
[14:55] | Well, there is one thing I miss about Central City. | 不过有一点我很想念中城 |
[14:58] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[14:58] | You’re gonna regret that you asked. | 你会后悔你问了的 |
[15:00] | Kid Flash. | 闪电小子 |
[15:03] | She’s a little– little obsessed. | 她有点 有点着迷 |
[15:05] | Kid Flash is the one thing you miss about Central City? | 你想念中城就只想念闪电小子 |
[15:08] | Whoa, Barry, slow down. | 巴里 慢着 |
[15:09] | You don’t have to be so skeptical about it. | 你不用这么怀疑吧 |
[15:10] | Kid Flash is cool. | 闪电小子多酷炫 |
[15:12] | What do you like best about him, specifically? | 具体来说 你最喜欢他哪一点呢 |
[15:14] | Well, he’s fearless. | 他很无惧 |
[15:16] | – And he’s brave. – Yeah. | -他很勇敢 -对 |
[15:18] | He’s a hero, and he’s probably pretty cute under that mask. | 他是个英雄 而且说不定面具下的他也挺可爱 |
[15:21] | Yeah, I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[15:23] | Come on, Joanie, honey, Kid Flash? | 得了吧 琼妮 闪电小子 |
[15:25] | He’s a showboat– he’s snapping selfies, | 他就爱炫耀 又是自拍 |
[15:27] | he’s leaving graffiti bolts on buildings. | 又是在建筑上留闪电涂鸦 |
[15:28] | – Okay, that’s his signature move. – That’s kind of his signature. | -那是他的标志动作 -那算是他的标志动作 |
[15:30] | Yeah, well, from what I hear, | 但是据我所知 |
[15:31] | The Flash is the one who’s actually saving people. | 闪电侠才真正拯救生命的那个 |
[15:33] | Sounds like Cecile’s Team Flash. | 听起来塞西尔是站闪电侠队了 |
[15:36] | Uh, Joanie, | 琼妮 |
[15:37] | my dad would never brag about this, | 我爸爸从来不吹嘘这个 |
[15:39] | but he knows Kid Flash. | 但是他认识闪电小子 |
[15:41] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[15:43] | Is my mom right? | 那我妈妈说的对吗 |
[15:44] | Who’s the real hero– | 谁才是真正的英雄 |
[15:45] | Flash or Kid Flash? | 闪电侠还是闪电小子 |
[15:50] | Mmm… they both are. | 他们俩都是… |
[15:52] | Uh, they both do great things for Central City. | 他们俩都对中城做出了很大贡献 |
[15:54] | Okay, but if you had to choose? | 好吧 那如果你一定要选呢 |
[15:56] | I-I don’t– | 我不… |
[15:58] | I don’t think I could choose. | 我觉得我选不出来 |
[16:00] | Yeah, but if you, like, had to. | 必须选一个呢 |
[16:03] | Um, would you go get me some cream, Wally, please? | 你能帮我加点奶吗 沃利 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Ah, this is work. I’ll be right back, sorry. | 工作的事 我马上回来 抱歉 |
[16:11] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:12] | Barry, we got some DNA | 巴里 我们在门德斯的尸体上 |
[16:14] | off Mendez’s corpse. | 发现了一些DNA |
[16:14] | We were about to match it with CCPD records. | 和中城警局的记录对比之后发现 |
[16:16] | The meta’s name is Clive Yorkin. | 那个超能力者叫克莱夫·约金 |
[16:18] | We’re sending you his info now. | 我们现在把他的信息发给你 |
[16:23] | Detective Joe West! | 乔·韦斯特警探 |
[16:30] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[16:40] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[16:42] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[16:43] | You and your cronies had a very fun time ruining my life. | 你和你的好友们以前以毁我生活为乐 |
[16:47] | Not gonna let you do that this time around. | 这次你可做不到了 |
[16:49] | I think you have the wrong guy. | 我想你找错人了 |
[16:50] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:52] | You’re the Joe West I remember. | 你就是我记忆中的乔·韦斯特 |
[16:54] | Look a lot more full of life now, though. | 虽然看上去更有活力一点 |
[16:55] | But don’t worry… | 但别担心… |
[16:58] | I can change that. | 我会帮你改变的 |
[17:01] | – Everybody get back. – Joanie, go. | -都往后退 -琼妮 快走 |
[17:03] | Everybody get out of here. Everybody go! Go! | 大家都出去 快走 快走 |
[17:07] | Yes, everybody run. | 都跑吧 |
[17:09] | I only want him. | 我只要他 |
[17:12] | You can’t hide up there, Detective. | 你在上面可藏不住 警探 |
[17:14] | No one can hide from me anymore. | 如今没人能从我手里逃脱 |
[17:16] | – Joe… – One more step, and I’ll shoot. | -乔 -再往前走我就开枪了 |
[17:20] | Didn’t work then. | 之前就没用 |
[17:22] | Won’t work now, either. | 现在也没用的 |
[17:32] | Told ya. | 我说了 |
[17:34] | Stop! | 停下 |
[17:37] | Can’t touch me, speedster. | 你可不能碰我 极速者 |
[17:57] | I knew it. Kid Flash is the hero. | 我就知道 闪电小子才是最棒的英雄 |
[17:59] | Well, thank God for Kid Flash, huh? | 还好有闪电小子在 对吧 |
[18:03] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[18:08] | DNA扫描结果 克里夫·约金 | |
[18:08] | This guy’s got the touch of death. | 这个人摸到的都会死 |
[18:10] | Yeah, he does, and it’s not just people. | 没错 而且不仅仅是杀人 |
[18:12] | Anything he touched turned to ash. | 他触碰到的任何东西都会变成灰烬 |
[18:14] | Joe, I–I really think you should just stay here | 乔 我真的觉得你应该呆在这里 |
[18:17] | until we find Yorkin. | 直到我们找到约金 |
[18:19] | No, I’m gonna go check on Cecile and Joanie. | 不行 我要去看看塞西尔和琼妮 |
[18:21] | They were pretty shook up. | 她们被吓坏了 |
[18:23] | Dad, are you crazy? | 爸爸 你疯了吗 |
[18:24] | This guy wants to kill you. | 这个人想杀你 |
[18:27] | If it wasn’t for Wally and Barry, he could’ve. | 要是沃利和巴里不在的话 他就得手了 |
[18:28] | He could’ve killed any one of us. | 我们都有可能被他杀掉 |
[18:32] | Come on, we have been through much worse metas than Yorkin. | 我们遇到过比约金更厉害的超能力者 |
[18:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Iris, I’m fine. We’re all fine. | 爱瑞丝 我没事 我们都没事 |
[18:44] | We’re not losing anybody today. | 我们今天都好好的 |
[18:46] | Maybe not today, but soon. | 可能今天没事 但不久就会 |
[18:49] | Soon? | 不久 |
[18:51] | W-what are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[18:52] | Iris… | 爱瑞丝… |
[18:53] | Wally, he needs to know. | 沃利 他需要知道 |
[18:55] | Needs to know what? | 需要知道什么 |
[18:59] | When Barry threw the Philosopher’s Stone | 当巴里把魔法石 |
[19:03] | into the Speed Force, | 扔进神速力的时候 |
[19:05] | there was an explosion, | 发生了一场爆炸 |
[19:08] | and he was propelled to the future. | 他被推进了未来世界 |
[19:12] | The future? | 未来 |
[19:13] | It was a few months from now. | 是几个月之后 |
[19:16] | What he saw was himself | 他看见他自己 |
[19:18] | standing before Savitar… | 站在萨维塔… |
[19:22] | and me. | 还有我的面前 |
[19:25] | Right before Savitar killed me. | 之后萨维塔就杀了我 |
[19:38] | So you’re saying that in a few months… | 你是说几个月后… |
[19:42] | you die? | 你会死 |
[19:45] | Unless we can change the future, Dad. | 除非我们能改变未来 爸爸 |
[19:46] | Which we’re gonna do, Joe, okay? | 而我们正准备这么做 乔 |
[19:48] | I’m not–we’re not gonna let this happen. | 我不… 我们不会让这件事发生的 |
[19:50] | How long have you known about this? | 你们知道这事多久了 |
[19:55] | How long? | 多久 |
[19:56] | A couple weeks now, Joe. | 几周了 乔 |
[19:58] | And you’re just telling me now? | 你们现在才告诉我 |
[20:00] | That’s my daughter! | 那是我的女儿 |
[20:00] | Dad, I didn’t want them to say anything | 爸爸 我不让他们说 |
[20:02] | because I knew how you would react. | 是因为我知道你会如何反应 |
[20:04] | This is not something you keep from your father, Iris! | 这种事你不该瞒着你爸爸 爱瑞丝 |
[20:07] | You should’ve known that. | 你应该知道的 |
[20:09] | – And you should’ve too. – I know, Joe. | -你也应该知道 -我懂 乔 |
[20:11] | Look, I can understand why they didn’t want to tell me | 我能理解他们为什么不告诉我 |
[20:13] | because they didn’t grow up under the same roof | 因为他们没有和我在同一屋檐下长大 |
[20:14] | that you did. | 你不一样 |
[20:16] | They don’t know–they don’t know what my baby girl means to me, | 他们不知道我的宝贝女儿对我的意义 |
[20:20] | Barry, but you do. | 巴里 但你知道 |
[20:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:25] | Joe… | 乔… |
[20:31] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他聊聊 |
[20:33] | I’m–I’m gonna go to CCPD, | 我要去中城警局 |
[20:35] | see if I can find anything that might lead us to Yorkin. | 看看能不能找到抓住约金的线索 |
[20:47] | Well, that went swimmingly. | 那真是顺利 |
[20:50] | Joe’s right. We should’ve told him before now. | 乔是对的 我们应该早点告诉他 |
[20:52] | What you should have told him is that I’m the one responsible, | 你该告诉他的是 这事应该怪我 |
[20:55] | that the meta trying to kill him is one that I created. | 那个要杀他的超能力者是我创造的 |
[20:59] | Julian, you can’t change what happened to you. | 朱利安 你没法改变已经发生的事情 |
[21:01] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[21:02] | You keep saying that, but it is my fault. | 你总是这么说 但那就是我的错 |
[21:05] | People are responsible for their own actions. | 人总要为自己的行为负责 |
[21:07] | To say otherwise is just… | 矢口否认只是… |
[21:09] | it’s just a way to make yourself feel better. | 只是为了让自己好受点 |
[21:14] | Is that what you think I’m doing? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[21:17] | Making excuses for things I’ve done in the past? | 认为我在为自己做过的事找借口 |
[21:22] | You know, I’m really starting to regret | 你知道吗 我真的开始后悔 |
[21:23] | bringing you in here. | 带你加入了 |
[21:48] | Come on, Dad. | 接啊 爸爸 |
[21:50] | Ah, hey, Dad, it’s me… | 爸爸 是我 |
[21:52] | calling, again. | 我又打来了 |
[21:54] | Look, I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很生气 |
[21:55] | but, um, give me a call back, okay? | 但还是给我回个电话吧 好吗 |
[21:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:11] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[22:19] | Good evening, Iris West. | 晚上好 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
[22:21] | It’s Iris’s panic alarm. | 是爱瑞丝的紧急呼救 |
[22:23] | She’s at the apartment. I’ll call Barry. | 她在公寓 我联系巴里 |
[22:24] | No, no, no. I-I got this. | 不用 不用 我能搞定 |
[22:26] | he’s at CCPD, and I’m closer. | 他在中城警局 我更近 |
[22:27] | Okay, go! | 好 去吧 |
[22:30] | You know, initially, I wanted your dad dead. | 你知道吗 起初 我想要你爸爸死 |
[22:33] | But then I thought, “If I really want to make him suffer, | 可接着我想 如果我真想让他痛不欲生 |
[22:36] | I should kill his daughter instead” | 我该杀了他女儿 |
[22:38] | This is not how I’m supposed to die. | 我不该这么死 |
[22:41] | Oh, I’m pretty sure it is. | 我确定就是这样 |
[22:47] | No, stop! | 不 住手 |
[22:54] | Too late, Kid Flash. | 太晚了 闪电小子 |
[22:56] | Me or her? | 我还是她 |
[23:06] | I’ve got you, baby girl. | 有我在 宝贝女儿 |
[23:07] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[23:08] | Elevated heart rate. Temperature’s 104. | 心跳加速 体温104华氏度 |
[23:11] | The decay is reaching her subcutaneous tissue. | 腐烂已经扩散到皮下组织了 |
[23:14] | I’m here, all right? What happened? | 我来了 怎么回事 |
[23:16] | Yorkin went after her. | 约金突袭了她 |
[23:17] | Why didn’t you call me? | 怎么没联系我 |
[23:19] | Because I was here. | 因为当时我在 |
[23:20] | You call me! All right? | 那也应该联系我 |
[23:21] | We have to give her something. | 我们得用点什么 |
[23:22] | There has to be something we can give her. | 一定有什么可以给她用 |
[23:23] | It’s not bacteria. | 不是细菌引起的 |
[23:24] | Antibiotics won’t work. | 抗生素没用 |
[23:26] | We have to do something. | 我们得想办法 |
[23:26] | Nothing’s not an option. | 不能坐以待毙 |
[23:28] | Okay, what do you do when a banana ripens too quickly? | 对了 如果香蕉熟得太快 该怎么做 |
[23:31] | – Put it in the freezer. – That’s brilliant. | -把它放进冰箱 -妙极了 |
[23:32] | Caitlin, you can freeze her arm. | 凯特琳 你可以把她的手臂冻住 |
[23:33] | It’ll stop the spread of decay | 这样就能阻止腐烂扩散 |
[23:34] | and give us some time to find a cure. | 为我们寻找解药争取时间 |
[23:37] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[23:38] | I can’t, even if I wanted to. | 我做不到 即便我很想 |
[23:39] | We’re not talking about a cold blast. | 这不是吹一股冷风就好了 |
[23:41] | This is a specific and continuous cold stream. | 而是要持续不断地输送冷气流 |
[23:43] | Too high a temperature and the decay spreads, | 温度高了 腐烂会继续扩散 |
[23:45] | too low and the frostbite will destroy your nerve endings. | 温度低了则会造成冻伤 破坏神经末梢 |
[23:47] | And that long using my powers, | 而且持续使用超能力那么久 |
[23:49] | I could lose control. | 我可能会失控 |
[23:51] | Caitlin, you are strong, okay? | 凯特琳 你很坚强 明白吗 |
[23:52] | Stronger than you know. | 比你想象的更坚强 |
[23:53] | You are not going to lose control. | 你不会失控的 |
[23:55] | Caitlin, try, please. | 凯特琳 试试吧 拜托了 |
[24:25] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[24:27] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:28] | – You okay? – So far, so good. | -你还好吗 -目前还好 |
[24:33] | Wally, where are you going? | 沃利 你去哪 |
[24:35] | Out of the way where I can’t screw up again. | 离远点 这样我就不会再搞砸了 |
[24:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:48] | Hey, look, what I said back there– | 听着 我刚才说的… |
[24:51] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[24:53] | We should’ve called you. | 我们应该联系你的 |
[24:53] | I just thought– I thought I could do it. | 我只是以为…我以为我能行 |
[24:55] | I thought I was ready. Obviously, I’m not. | 我以为我准备好了 但显然没有 |
[24:57] | It’s not on you. | 那不能怪你 |
[24:59] | I wasn’t fast enough, Barry. | 我还不够快 巴里 |
[25:00] | That–that is totally on me. | 这完全该怪我 |
[25:02] | No, not really. | 不 其实不是 |
[25:04] | It’s not, all right? | 不怪你 好吗 |
[25:06] | Look, when I got these powers, I-I… | 我刚刚获得超能力时 我… |
[25:10] | I was really lucky, in a weird way. | 我真的很幸运 虽然这么说比较别扭 |
[25:12] | You know, I had a lot of people helping me through all of this. | 有很多人帮我一起渡过了那个阶段 |
[25:14] | I had Wells–both of ’em– | 有两个威尔斯 |
[25:18] | and Jay and Zolomon. | 还有杰和佐勒蒙 |
[25:20] | I mean, two of them turned out to be bad guys, | 虽然他们当中有两人成了坏蛋 |
[25:21] | but even they were good teachers | 但他们还是良师 |
[25:23] | who really taught me how to use my powers. | 教会我如何运用超能力 |
[25:27] | I just don’t think that I’ve been that for you yet. | 我只是觉得 我还没为你做到这样 |
[25:29] | You’re telling me everything that I need to learn. | 你已经把我需要学的都告诉了我 |
[25:32] | I’m just not getting it. I– | 我只是还没学会 我… |
[25:33] | No, that’s not it. It’s–I’ve been– | 不 不是这样 而是…我… |
[25:37] | I’ve been letting you coast by on your raw talent, | 我一直在让你发挥自己的原始技能 |
[25:39] | which you have a lot of, but teaching–it’s a lot more than | 你的底子很好 但传授远远不只是 |
[25:41] | just doing something and expecting you to follow. | 做一些示范 就指望你自己学会 |
[25:44] | It’s about inspiring and | 而是需要启发你 |
[25:47] | empowering you to use your gifts | 赋予你力量 让你利用自己的天赋 |
[25:48] | to succeed on your own. | 靠自己去成功 |
[25:52] | That’s what I need to do. | 那才是我需要做的 |
[25:52] | That’s what I’m gonna do from now on. | 从现在开始 我就要这么做 |
[25:55] | So the next time you’re out there and you’re alone, | 下一次 你独自面对敌人的时候 |
[25:58] | you will win. | 你一定会赢 |
[26:00] | Deal? | 说好了 |
[26:03] | Deal. | 说好了 |
[26:07] | H.R. And I just came up with a way | HR和我刚刚想到一个办法 |
[26:08] | to track down Yorkin, and it’s… | 找到约金 但这方法很 |
[26:11] | crazy. | 疯狂 |
[26:12] | Like, defies time and space crazy. | 挑战时空级别的疯狂 |
[26:20] | Okay, here’s what we know. | 好吧 先说我们知道的 |
[26:23] | We know Yorkin’s going after cops in Flashpoint, right? | 我们知道约金的目标是闪点里的警察 对吧 |
[26:25] | What we don’t know is who he’s going after. | 但我们不知道具体是谁 |
[26:28] | But if we find out who they are, | 但如果我们找出他们是谁 |
[26:30] | then we can be ready for him. | 我们就能准备好对付他了 |
[26:31] | Right, so how do we do that? | 对 那我们怎么做到呢 |
[26:34] | We vibe Flashpoint. | 我们用震波感应闪点 |
[26:35] | Flashpoint doesn’t exist anymore. | 闪点已经不存在了 |
[26:37] | Stop you right there, BA. | 打断你一下 BA |
[26:38] | Flashpoint doesn’t exist anymore in this universe. | 闪点在这个宇宙不存在了 |
[26:42] | But in quantum mechanics, | 但在量子力学里 |
[26:43] | – the daughter universe theory tell us– – Universe theory. | -子代宇宙原理告诉我们 -宇宙原理 |
[26:44] | For every decision you make, | 你所做的每个决定 |
[26:46] | a universe exists where you don’t. | 都对应一个你不存在于其中的宇宙 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I actually went to that class. | 对 那堂课我真去上了 |
[26:49] | You better be going to all your classes. | 你最好每堂课都去上 |
[26:50] | So if there is a universe where you stay in Flashpoint, | 所以如果有一个你留在闪点的平行宇宙 |
[26:54] | Francisco here could vibe it. | 弗朗西斯科可以用震波感应它 |
[26:56] | And you’re sure you can do that? | 你确定你能做到吗 |
[26:58] | No, no. Not at all. | 不 不 一点都不 |
[26:59] | But Gypsy did say I could do some pretty incredible things | 但吉普赛说过 我能用我的能力做一些 |
[27:01] | – with my powers… – Yeah, she did. | -很不可思议的事 -是啊 她说了 |
[27:03] | Things I’m not even aware of yet, so– | 一些我还没意识到的事 |
[27:05] | things I haven’t even imagined. | 甚至我想象不到的事 |
[27:06] | – Well, let’s get to imagining. – All right. | -好吧 那我们开始想象吧 -好的 |
[27:08] | What do you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么 |
[27:09] | All I need you to do is to stand there, | 我只需要你站在这儿 |
[27:11] | focus on Flashpoint, okay? | 把注意力集中到闪点 好吗 |
[27:12] | Focus on CCPD, Joe, Mendez, that part of it, and | 集中到中城警局 乔和曼德斯那部分 |
[27:17] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 其他的都交给我 |
[27:24] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[27:25] | I’m here. | 我到这里了 |
[27:28] | For some reason I thought Flashpoint would look a lot different. | 不知为何 我以为闪点看起来会很不一样 |
[27:31] | Okay, all right, if I were Joe West, | 好吧 如果我是乔·韦斯特 |
[27:34] | where would I be? | 我会在哪儿呢 |
[27:35] | He was at the same desk. | 他还在同一个工位 |
[27:37] | Got ya. | 找到你了 |
[27:38] | If it wasn’t for this takedown, | 如果不是因为这次追捕 |
[27:39] | we’d be having a different conversation right now, Joe. | 我们这番对话就会大不相同了 乔 |
[27:41] | Understood, Captain. | 明白 队长 |
[27:42] | Ooh, Joe’s in trouble. | 乔有麻烦了 |
[27:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, for today’s perp walk, | 女士们先生们 今天的游街示众 |
[27:48] | we have a literal degenerate: | 我们找到了真正的人渣 |
[27:51] | the one and only Clive Yorkin. | 独一无二的克莱夫·约金 |
[27:56] | Here we go. | 好戏登场 |
[28:01] | Captain Mendez, Detective West, | 曼德斯队长 韦斯特警探 |
[28:03] | thanks for the assist. | 谢谢你们的协助 |
[28:05] | Couldn’t have bagged this goon without you. | 这暴徒被捉拿归案 你们俩功不可没 |
[28:07] | Get him to Iron Heights. | 把他关到铁山监狱 |
[28:12] | Stone… | 是斯通 |
[28:15] | – Who’s Stone? – Stone–that was the other cop. | -谁是斯通 -斯通是另一个警察 |
[28:18] | And let me tell you, she loves her perp walks. | 我告诉你 她可喜欢让罪犯游街示众了 |
[28:20] | Laura Stone. She’s a PI. | 劳拉·斯通 她是个私家侦探 |
[28:22] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[28:23] | It was you, Mendez, Holzman, and her. | 当时是你 曼德斯 霍尔兹曼和她 |
[28:25] | You guys took down Yorkin in Flashpoint. | 你们在闪点中抓捕了约金 |
[28:27] | Well, then, that means she’s the only one | 好吧 那说明她是目前唯一 |
[28:29] | that Yorkin hasn’t gone after yet. | 还没被约金找上的人了 |
[28:30] | Classic example of saving the best for last. | 把最好的留在最后 真经典 |
[28:32] | I’m on it. You guys stay here and try to figure out | 我这就着手处理 你们留在这儿想想 |
[28:34] | how to catch somebody we can’t touch. | 如何抓住一个我们碰不了的人 |
[28:53] | – Joe West. Long time, no see. – Hey. | -乔·韦斯特 好久不见 -你好 |
[28:56] | I wish it were under better circumstances. | 我真希望这次见面是在更好的情况下 |
[28:58] | Listen, you’re being targeted by a meta. | 听着 你被一个超能力者盯上了 |
[29:02] | Sweetheart, take a look over there. | 亲爱的 往那边瞧 |
[29:04] | I’m the only one doing the targeting here. | 我是这里唯一盯梢的人 |
[29:07] | That chick’s husband is paying me | 那女孩的丈夫要付我 |
[29:08] | twice my going rate, so scram. | 两倍的佣金 快走开别碍事 |
[29:11] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[29:12] | The guy that’s coming after you | 那个盯上你的人 |
[29:14] | can do that with one touch. | 碰你一下就能把你变成这样 |
[29:16] | Attention, all passengers. | 全体旅客请注意 |
[29:17] | The S.T.A.R. City Express is now boarding all platforms. | 尖端科研城市快车各站台现在开始上车 |
[29:20] | How about we multitask? | 不如多任务同时进行吧 |
[29:20] | All aboard, please. | 请旅客们上车 |
[29:34] | Hey, Julian. | 朱利安 |
[29:35] | You have anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
[29:37] | Look, it’s early days, but… | 听着 现在说还为时尚早 但 |
[29:41] | first tests show that her blood | 第一批测试结果显示她的血液 |
[29:42] | is attacking the cells in her body. | 正在攻击她身体里的细胞 |
[29:45] | Wait, that’s the opposite of how my blood | 等一下 那和我的血液 |
[29:47] | causes cells to regenerate. | 导致细胞再生恰好相反 |
[29:48] | Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[29:49] | Can we use my blood to save her? | 能用我的血来救她吗 |
[29:52] | Listen, I don’t think that your blood | 听着 我不认为你的血 |
[29:54] | is the key to saving Iris. | 是救爱瑞丝的关键所在 |
[29:55] | But I do think it might be exactly what we need | 但我认为它可能正是我们 |
[29:57] | to take down Yorkin. | 打败约金所需要的 |
[30:00] | All is not lost, mate. | 希望尚存 伙计 |
[30:13] | – The decay is spreading. – Why? | -腐烂还在扩散 -为什么 |
[30:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:18] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳 |
[30:28] | – Caitlin? – I’m losing control. | -凯特琳 -我要失控了 |
[30:30] | Okay, all right, it’s spreading. | 好吧 腐烂在扩散了 |
[30:31] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[30:33] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 会好的 |
[30:35] | Just a little bit longer, and she’s dead. | 再持续一段时间她就会死的 |
[30:38] | How’s that for changing the future? | 这样改变未来怎么样 |
[30:40] | I know who you are, Caitlin. You do not want to do this. | 我知道你是谁 凯特琳 你不想这么做 |
[30:41] | This who I am. You said it. | 这才是真的我 你说过的 |
[30:43] | It’s time for me to take responsibility for my actions. | 是时候为自己的行为负责了 |
[30:46] | Time for me to own who I really am. | 是时候承认我的本来面貌了 |
[30:48] | Who you are is Caitlin Snow. | 你是凯特琳·斯诺 |
[30:51] | I know firsthand the battle going on inside of you. | 我能直接感受到你内心的斗争 |
[30:53] | I know what it feels like. | 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[30:54] | When it happened to me, I lost. | 发生在我身上的时候 我迷失了 |
[30:57] | All right? I was weak, and I let it win. | 我很脆弱 让它占了上风 |
[30:59] | And I did– I did horrible things | 而且我对很多好人 |
[31:02] | to a lot of good people. | 做了可怕的事 |
[31:03] | And you don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[31:05] | You’re not gonna do that. | 你不会这么做 |
[31:07] | You’re stronger than I am, Caitlin. | 你比我强大 凯特琳 |
[31:09] | You’re far stronger than I am. | 比我强大多了 |
[31:11] | You’re one of the strongest people I’ve ever known. | 你是我认识最强大的人之一 |
[31:14] | You can win this fight. | 你能赢得这场斗争 |
[31:23] | Iris needs your help now. | 爱瑞丝现在需要你的帮助 |
[31:28] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[31:29] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[31:46] | And how do you know this guy’s coming after me, Joe? | 你怎么知道这个人会冲我来 乔 |
[31:48] | We have pretty reliable intel. | 我们有相当可靠的情报 |
[31:51] | Look, Laura, this is not someone you should be ignoring. | 劳拉 这个人不容忽视 |
[31:54] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[31:55] | He’s already killed two cops. | 已经杀害了两个警察 |
[31:57] | He tried to kill me and my daughter. | 他还想要杀我和我的女儿 |
[32:26] | Well, I’ve certainly pissed off a lot of people in my day. | 我肯定是惹恼过很多人 |
[32:28] | But the only thing I fear now is forgetting to clear my browser. | 但我现在唯一害怕的是忘记清空浏览器记录 |
[32:32] | Consider me warned. | 知道了 |
[32:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[32:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:53] | It’s Joe’s panic alarm. | 是乔的危险警报 |
[32:55] | He must be on that train. | 他肯定在那列火车上 |
[32:56] | There’s no way that train can stop– | 那火车不可能停… |
[33:04] | It’s not gonna stop in time. | 不可能及时停下来 |
[33:05] | We have to get everyone out of there. | 得把所有人救出来 |
[33:06] | We don’t have enough time. | 没有足够的时间 |
[33:08] | – Oh, no! – What is it? | -不 -怎么回事 |
[33:10] | – Everybody brace yourselves! – What’s happening? | -所有人做好防护 -怎么了 |
[33:12] | We’re gonna move the train. | 我们得移动火车 |
[33:13] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么做 |
[33:14] | I’ll vibrate it. | 我去振动它 |
[33:16] | I’ll vibrate it fast enough that it can phase through this. | 我会把它振动得足够快 让它穿过去 |
[33:18] | – You can do that? – I don’t know. | -能做到吗 -我不知道 |
[33:19] | I’ve never tried before. | 我从未试过 |
[33:24] | Everybody hold on! | 大家坚持住 |
[33:26] | Is that even possible? | 有可能吗 |
[33:27] | We’re about to find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[33:39] | Holy Kardashians. | 太酷了 |
[34:16] | Barry. Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[34:18] | We’re good, man. | 没事了 |
[34:19] | Took a lot out of me, but it worked. | 累坏我了 但成功了 |
[34:21] | Yeah, maybe, but we got another problem. | 也许是 但我们有新问题了 |
[34:24] | Yorkin’s back. | 约金回来了 |
[34:27] | You know what they say, Kid Flash. | 你知道他们是怎么说的 闪电小子 |
[34:30] | If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. | 如果第一次不成功 再试一次 |
[34:34] | You have to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[34:35] | I don’t have it in me right now. | 我现在精疲力尽了 |
[34:38] | I need you to get your blood into him. | 我需要你把血注入他体内 |
[34:39] | It’ll counteract his cells and negate his powers. | 这会中和他的细胞 让他的超能力失效 |
[34:42] | How am I supposed to do that when I can’t even touch him? | 碰都碰不到他 我该如何去做 |
[34:44] | You’re gonna phase it into him. | 你得穿过他 |
[34:45] | You know I’ve never done that before. | 你知道我从未做到过 |
[34:47] | And you just watched me do something I’d never done, | 你刚刚看着我做了一件从未做过的事 |
[34:48] | but I did it because I had to. | 但我还是做了 因为我别无选择 |
[34:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:01] | I know you can do it, okay? | 我知道你可以的 好吗 |
[35:02] | I need you to believe it, too. | 我需要你也相信自己 |
[35:07] | Now run, Wally. | 跑吧 沃利 |
[35:09] | Run. | 跑 |
[35:22] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[35:23] | – I did it! – You sure did. | -我做到了 -你的确做到了 |
[35:26] | Good-bye, Kid Flash. | 再见 闪电小子 |
[35:31] | Oh, wha–look at that. | 看看啊 |
[35:34] | Your powers are neutralized, Yorkin. | 你的超能力失效了 约金 |
[35:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:38] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[35:44] | Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[35:54] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:56] | The last time I was this happy looking in your eyes, | 我上一次这么欣喜地望着你 |
[35:59] | you’d just been born. | 是你刚出生的时候 |
[36:04] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[36:06] | Yorkin’s done. | 约金被解决掉了 |
[36:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:09] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你 |
[36:10] | Wallace was a total badass. That’s what happened. | 华莱士太厉害了 就是这么着 |
[36:13] | Translate. | 解释一下 |
[36:14] | Yeah, he phased his speedster blood | 他把自己的极速者血液 |
[36:16] | into Yorkin and neutralized his powers. | 注入约金体内 中和了他的超能力 |
[36:18] | That’s the science behind it. | 这就是背后的科学 |
[36:20] | I had a great teacher. | 我有个很棒的老师 |
[36:23] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[36:25] | Once Yorkin’s blood was stabilized, | 约金的血液稳定下来时 |
[36:26] | we actually managed to get an antidote that cured you. | 我们就成功得到了治愈你的解药 |
[36:29] | You’ll have to wear the bandage for a few days, | 你得戴着绷带过几天 |
[36:31] | but other than that, you’re absolutely recovered. | 但除此以外 你完全康复了 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:35] | I know what you risked for me. | 我知道你为我冒的险 |
[36:37] | I had some help. | 有人帮了我一把 |
[36:38] | Couldn’t have done it alone. | 这可没法独自完成 |
[36:40] | It was all of us working together. | 这是团队协作的结果 |
[36:42] | Yup, really proud of everybody. | 真为大家感到骄傲 |
[36:45] | Great job. Big ideas today. | 干得好 今天真棒 |
[36:47] | My point is, if we’re gonna save Iris from Savitar, | 我是说 如果我们要从萨维塔手中救下爱瑞丝 |
[36:52] | we’re gonna have to up our game. | 我们得更强大 |
[36:53] | No more lies– | 不再有隐瞒 |
[36:54] | even well-intentioned ones. | 即便是出于善意 |
[36:56] | We have to be completely real with each other. | 我们必须对彼此完全坦诚 |
[36:59] | – I agree. – I agree with Joe, too. | -我赞成 -我也赞成乔说的 |
[37:02] | From here on out, complete honesty. | 从现在开始 完全坦诚 |
[37:06] | Honesty. | 坦诚 |
[37:08] | All right. Get some rest, all right? | 好好休息 好吗 |
[37:09] | I’ll check on you in a bit. | 我待会儿再来看你 |
[37:13] | – Bar? – Yeah? | -巴仔 -怎么了 |
[37:16] | Savitar’s prophecy of someone dying– | 萨维塔预言有个人会死 |
[37:19] | was it Iris? | 是爱瑞丝吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:23] | But it’s not gonna happen. | 但这件事不会发生的 |
[37:26] | Look, I’m glad she comes first in your life now. | 我很高兴她现在是你生命中的第一位 |
[37:29] | If you’re gonna date my daughter, | 要跟我女儿在一起 |
[37:30] | that’s the way it should be. | 就该这么做 |
[37:32] | You’re still a close second. | 你还是紧随其后的 |
[37:36] | It’s just heartwarming. | 好暖心 |
[37:37] | It’s just truly heartwarming. | 真的好暖心 |
[37:39] | You’re already crafting a version of this | 你已经在为你的书 |
[37:40] | for your book, aren’t you? | 编写这一段了 对吗 |
[37:41] | “Peace finally descends upon the family West” | “家族韦斯特终于得到平静” |
[37:44] | The West family, or family West? | 韦斯特家族 还是家族韦斯特 |
[37:46] | Right, it’s time I get to work. | 好 我要去工作了 |
[37:47] | At this hour? | 这么晚还工作 |
[37:48] | Yes, there’s still one husk meta out there, | 是的 外头还有个超能力外壳 |
[37:50] | and I intend to find him. | 我要把他找出来 |
[37:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:01] | Hey, Julian? | 朱利安 |
[38:06] | I don’t think you’re weak | 我不会因为 |
[38:08] | because of what happened to you with Savitar. | 你和萨维塔的事觉得你很弱 |
[38:11] | The strength that I found to stay in control– | 让我稳定下来的力量 |
[38:13] | that came from you. | 是你给我的 |
[38:15] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:19] | Well, I wasn’t gonna let Iris | 我没打算让爱瑞丝 |
[38:20] | die at the hands of Killer Frost, was I? | 死在冰霜杀手的手里 对吗 |
[38:23] | I knew there was a good guy inside of you somewhere– | 我知道你的内心有善良的一面 |
[38:25] | one that the rest of us would like to see a little more often. | 我们都希望你能多展现这一面 |
[38:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:36] | Do you want to get a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[38:39] | What? As in now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’d love that. | 好啊好啊 我很乐意 |
[38:54] | What brings you to my neck of the bullpen? | 怎么到我这大开间的小角落来了 |
[38:55] | Oh, Joanie’s headed back for midterms. | 琼妮要回去参加期中考了 |
[38:59] | We just thought we’d come and say good-bye. | 所以我们过来跟你道别 |
[39:03] | I was hoping a redo on the coffee, | 我想再跟你们喝咖啡去 |
[39:05] | seeing as how the last one went off the rails. | 因为上次搞砸了 |
[39:08] | Are you kidding me? | 怎么会 |
[39:09] | I got to see Kid Flash in action, right up close. | 我能近距离见到闪电小子行动 |
[39:12] | Well, we got a lot of stories about Kid Flash | 我们有很多闪电小子的故事 |
[39:14] | I can guarantee you’ve never heard. | 我保证你没有听过 |
[39:15] | Maybe we can tell you them over dinner | 也许下次你来市里 |
[39:17] | next time you come to town. | 我们可以在晚饭时说给你听 |
[39:19] | I have a long weekend next month. | 我下个月有长周末 |
[39:22] | You sure you’re ready to commit to something | 你确定你要承诺 |
[39:24] | that far in the future? | 那么久之后的事吗 |
[39:25] | I am absolutely sure. | 我当然确定 |
[39:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:33] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[39:34] | – Good luck at school. – Thank you. See ya. | -上学顺利 -谢谢 再见 |
[39:36] | – Bye, babe. – Bye. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 |
[39:42] | Okay, good as new. | 好 像新的一样好 |
[39:46] | Actually, it’s better than new | 其实 比新的还好 |
[39:47] | with the three extra locks that I added. | 我多加了三个锁 |
[39:49] | Which you didn’t have to do. | 你不用那么做 |
[39:51] | Well, Cisco did offer to build us | 西斯科有提过要帮我们做一扇 |
[39:53] | a custom security door, | 定制安全门 |
[39:54] | but we’ve both seen how well | 我们都看过那些东西 |
[39:56] | those things keep people out of S.T.A.R. Labs. | 如何让人远离尖端科研实验室 |
[39:57] | – So… – I like deadbolts. | -那么 -我喜欢门栓 |
[39:59] | Deadbolts work. | 门栓好用 |
[40:02] | It’s just with… what happened here, | 因为这里刚出了事 |
[40:04] | I want to make sure you feel safe. | 我想让你有安全感 |
[40:07] | I do. | 我有 |
[40:09] | About everything? | 对一切都是吗 |
[40:12] | You know, you’ve been saying for weeks | 这几周你一直说 |
[40:13] | that you were gonna save me from Savitar. | 你一定会从萨维塔手里救下我 |
[40:16] | And while I trust you with my life, | 虽然我可以把生命托付给你 |
[40:19] | it was hard not to feel scared. | 我还是很难不感到害怕 |
[40:24] | You know, sometimes it feels like The Flash is this guy | 有时我觉得我男友 |
[40:28] | my boyfriend becomes when he runs off to save other people. | 跑去救别人时才是闪电侠 |
[40:31] | Like I’m the only one who doesn’t get The Flash. | 好像闪电侠属于大家 但不属于我 |
[40:34] | He felt separate from you. | 感觉他跟你不是一体的 |
[40:38] | But yesterday when you saved me, | 但昨天你救我时 |
[40:40] | I remembered that I have no reason to be scared. | 我知道我根本不用害怕 |
[40:44] | The man I love is a superhero. | 我爱的男人是个超级英雄 |
[40:48] | I love and trust you, Barry Allen… | 我爱你 相信你 巴里·艾伦 |
[40:52] | The Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[40:55] | I love all of you, and I always will. | 我爱你们大家 永远不变 |
[41:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:03] | That was so nice. | 这样真好 |
[41:34] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[41:35] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[41:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:37] | Grodd. | 古鲁德 |
[41:38] | He’s got my dad. | 抓走了我爸爸 |
[41:41] | And he has him in Gorilla City. | 他把他关在猩猩城 |